PDA

View Full Version : division rivals

Bengals1690
03-27-2007, 06:44 PM
So who do you all dislike the most in the AFC North? It used to be the ravens, but after having to put up with all the smug bandwagon steelers fans, i really dont like the steelers. Especially sice they refuse to belive that the wild card game in 2005 would have been totally different if Palmer hadnt been injured. Plus, my girl is from Baltimore.

what do you all think

PalmerToCJ
03-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Well, I HATED the Ravens up until 2 years ago when they went 6-10... For some reason now I really don't mind them. In '03 I have never hated a team as much as I hated them.

While I didn't like the Steelers in '05 I never reached the level a lot of people did and last year they didn't really bother me.

I guess I'm just too easy going... I must say the Steelers fans are more obnoxious and the Browns fans are too frisky for how bad they are. The Ravens fans both on here and other boards are pretty easy to get along with.

Bengals1690
03-28-2007, 10:40 AM
Well, I HATED the Ravens up until 2 years ago when they went 6-10... For some reason now I really don't mind them. In '03 I have never hated a team as much as I hated them.

While I didn't like the Steelers in '05 I never reached the level a lot of people did and last year they didn't really bother me.

I guess I'm just too easy going... I must say the Steelers fans are more obnoxious and the Browns fans are too frisky for how bad they are. The Ravens fans both on here and other boards are pretty easy to get along with.

i agree, ravens fans are fine, but steelers fan in the most part are too arrogant.

themaninblack
03-28-2007, 08:05 PM
i hate them all equally.