PDA

View Full Version : Payton Manning's destination.....

tpkorhodes
01-29-2012, 08:22 PM
So who does everyone thing Peyton will sign with if healthy for the 2012 season. I'm not a homer or anything and more of a Cardinals fan than anything but what about Kansas City?

They have some of the youngest most talented players in the league with a great cap situation to give Peyton the money he wants as well.

Peyton has never had a great defense behind him and Kansas City's D could very well be top 5 next year with Eric Berry coming back from a torn ACL.

Think about it....Peyton Manning, Dwayne Bowe, Jonathan Baldwin, Steve Breaston, Tony Moeaki and Jamal Charles who had 6.7 ypc in 2010.

What's everyone's thoughts??

prock
01-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Yeah, this could have gone in another Peyton thread. And no is going to take you seriously when you don't even know how to spell Peyton Manning's name.

bucfan12
01-29-2012, 08:25 PM
I think he's done. He's not even cleared to lift weights or do any football activities.

No one has a timeline when this injury will re-generate, (nerve in the neck). Good chance his playing days could be numbered.

Mr. Goosemahn
01-29-2012, 09:09 PM
I think he's done. He's not even cleared to lift weights or do any football activities.

No one has a timeline when this injury will re-generate, (nerve in the neck). Good chance his playing days could be numbered.

I feel the same way, I don't think we'll ever see the same Manning again.

And if he returns, I think he'll do so with a team that's ready to win a SB right now. KC probably still needs one or two more years to truly solidify, IMO.

I'd guess San Fran could/would make a move for him.

BlindSite
02-01-2012, 04:41 AM
I don't think we ever see him play again. That being said, Seattle, San Fran, Jets, could all use his services to get over the hump.