ILB: Lance Briggs
ILB: Larry Foote
SLB: Hunter Hillenmeyer
CB: Champ Bailey
CB: Chris McAlister
NB: Devin Hester
SS: Michael Huff
FS: Marlon McCree

In 3rd and Long: One of the TEs goes to the bench, Reggie slides out into the slot and Barber jumps in the backfield.

Goaline and short yardage: Reggie takes a seat and Barber bulls his way either to the first down or the endzone.

Yes my Nickelback is Devin Hester, hes also my PR/KR even though we dont need one, I want one.

CCBG
OFFENSE: Balanced
DEFENSE: 4-3

QB- Carson Palmer
HB- Brian Westbrook
HB- Ronnie Brown
FB Ovie Mughelli
WR- Larry Fitzgerald
WR- Marques Colston
WR- Mark Clayton
TE- Jason Witten
LT- Chris Samuels
LG- Mike Wahle
C- Justin Hartwig
RG- David Diehl
RT- Kareem McKenzie

DE- Will Smith
DT- Shaun Rogers
DT- Kris Jenkins
DE- Mario Williams
OLB- Julian Peterson
MLB- Brian Urlacher
OLB- Keith Bulluck
CB- Rashean Mathis
CB- Ken Lucas
S- Sean Jones
S- Gibril Wilson

OFFENSE: On offense I plan on letting Carson Palmer air it out to the two headed monster of Colston and Fitzgerald. Mark Clayton is the perfect compliment to Fitz and Colston. At RB I have the versatile Brian Westbrook who is the perfect offensive weapon in my high powered offense. This draft is for over 4 years so my other guy Ronnie Brown should develop over each year, potential pro bowl RB.

DEFENSE: Defense is my teams strongest asset IMO. My defense is based around my DT's. Rogers and Jenkins have to be the best DT combo in htis thing. Will Smith is a young stud at DE. Mario Williams will be a beast in 4 years. My LB core is my favorite part of my team. Urlacher, Petterson, and Bulluck will be racking up tackles like its nobodys business. My secondary consists of 4 young studs that will shut down the passing game

Scotty D
03-27-2007, 09:31 PM
Why do you guys still let Charm City in these things?

bigmac076
03-27-2007, 10:17 PM
I could argue that I have the best CB tandem, plus the 1-2 punch of Bush and Barber will keep you on your heels.

ccB
03-27-2007, 10:43 PM
Brown/Westbrook>Bush/Barber YEAH I WENT THERE

Chucky
03-27-2007, 10:45 PM
I could argue that I have the best CB tandem, plus the 1-2 punch of Bush and Barber will keep you on your heels.

You have the best CB tandem without a doubt

Jensen
03-27-2007, 10:46 PM
CCB...beast team.

bigmac076
03-27-2007, 10:57 PM
Brown/Westbrook>Bush/Barber YEAH I WENT THERE
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/a429MySpace/Funny/Comments/oh-no-you-didnt.jpg

49erfaithful
03-27-2007, 11:29 PM
CCB has the better overall team

ccB
03-28-2007, 09:57 AM
His CB's might be better now (which id still argue) but this is over 4 years. In 2 years Id take Lucas and Mathis over Bailey and Cmac.

BigDawg819
03-28-2007, 10:36 AM
I gave the vote to bigmac because we all know CCB will win and I had a "root for the underdog" moment! :D

bigmac076
03-28-2007, 10:40 AM
I gave the vote to bigmac because we all know CCB will win and I had a "root for the underdog" moment! :D
I was just starting to walk off the pier too.

BigDawg819
03-28-2007, 12:46 PM
See my vote saves Lives! :D

ccB
03-29-2007, 12:13 PM
Did I win?

RoyHall#1
03-29-2007, 12:21 PM
BigMac's offense is better and with his secondary I have to give it to BigMac. I'd still take Champ and CMac in 3 years.