PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Fanbase: NFC East Version

the_dark_knight
02-11-2012, 02:59 PM
This one should be a doozy, let the NFC Least battle begin!

the_dark_knight
02-11-2012, 03:01 PM
I had a hard time choosing again, Dallas and Philly are both awful, but oh ffs then you have the Redskins too! C'mon Man!

Philly gets my nod, just simply because I hate Philly and what they did to Atlanta lol. Plus their fans are generally just nasty when I've run into them.

DrAbaddon
02-11-2012, 06:59 PM
How is Philly not running away with this one? In what way are Dallas fans annoying? I can understand hating Dallas to a degree, but the fans seem to be more on top of things compared to everyone outside of maybe Green Bay.

A Perfect Score
02-11-2012, 07:01 PM
It's missing an all of the above option.

Brothgar
02-11-2012, 07:06 PM
Having lived in Philly for some time their fans are rediculously annoying, on SWDC, not nearly as much. Living in Giants country for my pre college life. Their fans aren't as annoying some can be down right assholes. I've not ran into many Dallas fans in real life so I can't vote for them. Skins fans aren't that annoying either.

ChiFan24
02-11-2012, 07:47 PM
Cowboys barely over Eagles.

yodabear
02-11-2012, 08:03 PM
I am a big fan of Santa Clause, so the Eagles.

Brothgar
02-11-2012, 08:07 PM
I am a big fan of Santa Clause, so the Eagles.

It is hilarious how some eagles fans still try to rationalize it.

prock
02-11-2012, 08:38 PM
As far as this board goes, there should probably be a Packers option.

NY+Giants=NYG
02-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Eagles fans no doubt! Redskins are the doormat of the division, and the Cowboys, I respect, and I am indifferent about their fan base. The dallas fans on here are cool people actually. D-Unit, MOTH, and other guys are really cool people. But I can't stand the Eagles or their fan base!

tjsunstein
02-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Eagles are my least favorite in the entire league. Take note that I live 5 minutes outside of Philly. Constant interaction, constant excuses.

Brothgar
02-12-2012, 12:09 PM
As far as this board goes, there should probably be a Packers option.

If the Packers were in the NFC East I'd expect it to be an option.

Don Vito
02-12-2012, 12:15 PM
Since we are doing this in broad terms outside the board it has to be Giants for me. I've been around them more than any other fanbase of this group and I will leave it at that.

The Giants fans that bother me the most are all of the people with Ole Miss connections who became huge Giants "fans" once Eli was drafted. They are the ones that have been the most difficult to deal with this past week.

bigbluedefense
02-12-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm sure outside of the NFC East, everyone wants to hit the all of the above option.

For me as a Giants fan, it's Philly. I hate the city of Philadelphia. I hate everything about it. I feel that it's karma that they never win, bc they don't deserve to win. The most classless fans in the world. They take pride in being complete pieces of garbage.

The stupidity of the northeast Cowboys fan is annoying, but there are a lot of good Cowboys fans out there too so I while they probably are the most annoying, at least I can go watch a game at Dallas and not fear for my life.

In Philly, they'll punch a lady in a Giants jersey. Bc they're "tough"

They'll gang up and beat up on a Giants fan when they're 20 of them and 1 of the guys in blue. Bc they're "tough"

They'll boo for absolutely no reason other than to boo. Bc that makes them "tough"

They'll cheer when players on other teams get injured. Bc they're tough.

I just hate Philadelphia so much.

J-Mike88
02-12-2012, 05:03 PM
How is Philly not running away with this one? In what way are Dallas fans annoying? I can understand hating Dallas to a degree, but the fans seem to be more on top of things compared to everyone outside of maybe Green Bay.
I live in Dallas....... easy vote here from me.
Philly.

Un-American fans more than any other.
They remind me of the holligans in Europe who throw things at fellow fans or players.
Killadelphia... City of brotherly murder.

igglefanz
02-12-2012, 10:04 PM
Ok can we please have these polls and subjects shut down. There is lines being crossed on so many levels as I read though these that all these are going to do is create Ill will and bad feelings among forum members.

Every NFL game I can go though I can find fans attacking other fans. Look at police reports and bring up a laundry list for every damn team. To lump fans of a team in with a few jerks is not fair. Do some teams have a higher percentage the others? Yes they do but it doesn't mean that every one of the fans is a total ass.

Saying stuff like all Eagles fans would sit around and cheer for a guy to hit a girl wearing the other teams uni Is beyond a low blow and offensive. People like that make me sick and to lump me in with someone like that is crude and distasteful.

So Scott or Shane please step in. these polls are not going to accomplish much but divide the members even more and create a bunch of ill feelings.

bigbluedefense
02-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Yeah I probably went over the top. No hard feelings. For the record I have nothing against any of the forum members. I feel everyone here is an intelligent fan.

igglefanz
02-12-2012, 10:20 PM
Yeah I probably went over the top. No hard feelings. For the record I have nothing against any of the forum members. I feel everyone here is an intelligent fan.

No harm I didn't want to put ya on the spotlight there but was a point i wanted to make. There is a line of annoying and then there is just plain out jerks. I wont lie the Eagles are one of the loudest most frustrated bunch of fans ever to the point it is annoying.

Now be a good Giants fan and go back to basking in the feeling of being a SB champ =P

the_dark_knight
02-13-2012, 08:17 AM
It's missing an all of the above option.

Lol, gotta narrow it down somehow! Maybe there should be a wild card round too.

K Train
02-13-2012, 08:34 AM
i live in philly, its philly....its not close

killxswitch
02-13-2012, 08:38 AM
I picked Eagles because of the batteries and hating on Santa, but really none of these fanbases bother me.