PDA

View Full Version : BeerBaron's Forum Offseason Discussion Thread! 2013 Draft Ongoing!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

marshallb
02-22-2012, 11:33 AM
God dammit Caddy! Either make a trade or just pick already!

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 11:35 AM
He's waiting on a particular trade to come in. He's got 15 minutes before I make his pick. (I told him I'd wait an hour for the trade to finalize...the other end hasn't come in yet.)

marshallb
02-22-2012, 11:39 AM
He's waiting on a particular trade to come in. He's got 15 minutes before I make his pick. (I told him I'd wait an hour for the trade to finalize...the other end hasn't come in yet.)

Alright, sounds good. I'll be here when the time comes. I'm starting to get hungry, but I want to wait to make my pick before I go get some food.

Brothgar
02-22-2012, 11:45 AM
I will likely be gone for most of the day I sent a BB to BB

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 11:46 AM
I will likely be gone for most of the day I sent a BB to BB

Good thing Bill Belichick wasn't involved in that sentence in any way.

Nalej
02-22-2012, 11:46 AM
Good thing Bill Belichick wasn't involved in that sentence in any way.

Edit it and make it so! Add B.Billick while youre at it

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 11:47 AM
BB and BB are both Superbowl winning coaches, so that is why a BB had to be sent to BB. Oh hey, and BB used to host the Price is Right!

fenikz
02-22-2012, 11:47 AM
You realize that if you're on the same roster as Peyton Manning and have a number starting with a "1" or and "8", he will be throwing you the ball at some point, right?

Yes but there are so many people ahead of him in that line with Fitz, Wayne, Meachem, Heap, and Hyphen. Plus the running game and hopefully the development of Rob Housler

Shane P. Hallam
02-22-2012, 11:49 AM
It's like 5 AM, how is Caddy even awake? lol.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 11:49 AM
It would be hilarious if this stuff happened in real life.

"Damnit, we can't make the trade because Jerry Jones is in anthropology class and we have to wait for Rick Spielman to get back from Wendy's."

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Jerry Angelo lost his internet connection during a storm and THATS why the Ravens trade fell through!

marshallb
02-22-2012, 11:53 AM
Vikings pick going up now.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Jerry Angelo lost his internet connection during a storm and THATS why the Ravens trade fell through!

My god damn connection is buffering!

marshallb
02-22-2012, 12:02 PM
Pick is in and Jags now OTC.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 12:07 PM
****. That's a scary running back combo in Jacksonville, MJD and Richardson. **** throwing the ball with Gabbert, just run it every down, even if it were 3rd and 30.

Nalej
02-22-2012, 12:08 PM
and they'll get the 1st

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 12:08 PM
****. That's a scary running back combo in Jacksonville, MJD and Richardson. **** throwing the ball with Gabbert, just run it every down, even if it were 3rd and 30.

Gabbert's only passes will be screens to those two.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 12:09 PM
Gabbert's only passes will be screens to those two.

So Brandon Lloyd and Jerome Simpson are expensive decoys then? Or are they there for the guy that comes after Gabbert?

Nalej
02-22-2012, 12:10 PM
After Gabbert obviously

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 12:12 PM
So Brandon Lloyd and Jerome Simpson are expensive decoys then? Or are they there for the guy that comes after Gabbert?

I was kidding. If Gabbert doesn't take a big step in his second year, especially with all these improvements in the skill positions, we'll be looking for Barkley or Bray next year (in this mock world as well as in real life).

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 12:17 PM
Typing "Blaine Gabbert Sack" into a Google Image search is fun.

http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/p/sp/getty/9c/fullj.63471c48f554590a36b04d6a98d3b6fb/63471c48f554590a36b04d6a98d3b6fb-getty-136319975.jpg
http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/ipt/jjwatts_380_112711.jpg
http://www.profootballsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/i11.jpg
http://cbsstlouis.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/gabbert1.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Blaine+Gabbert+Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Atlanta+bNYE 5JEIC6cl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Blaine+Gabbert+Jacksonville+Jaguars+v+Atlanta+p03J 4tiy3Nsl.jpg

Ahhhh.....He's so awful.

killxswitch
02-22-2012, 12:27 PM
No offense but that is a really dumb Jaguars pick. Ok, maybe some offense. Seriously. Bad bad pick.

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah, if they make that pick in real life, I'll be pissed as a fan. The Jaguars need help at safety, corner, defensive end, wide receiver, and even the offensive line. I know Trent Richardson is the best player on the board but Coples would have been an infinitely better selection.

DeepThreat
02-22-2012, 12:31 PM
No offense but that is a really dumb Jaguars pick. Ok, maybe some offense. Seriously. Bad bad pick.

I like it. Trent is the best value on the board, and he and MoJo could be beastly. It's not a great situation, but I don't see a better option.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Your avy is so ******* creppy

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 12:33 PM
I like it. Trent is the best value on the board, and he and MoJo could be beastly. It's not a great situation, but I don't see a better option.

Coples and Mike Adams jump out immediately.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Nah, teams just pickpocketed your players left and right. Grubby little fingers they all have...

The Giants are definitely looking a little worse for the wear. You lost your backup QB, cut one of your RBs, lost one of your WRs, have your top two TEs likely starting the year on the PUP list, have an aging o-line you didn't add anything to, traded away one of your pass rushers, lost one of your depth DTs, added Vilma as your big fix at MLB, lost your #2 and #3 CBs while adding only an injury prone one, and lost your veteran 3rd safety.

It's like your depth just got knee capped.

Lots of annoyances, but some moves had to be done to free cap. Batch and Carr is a wash. TE and WR are still big holes, yes. And aging OL? Diehl and Beatty at bookends, along with Petrus, Baas and Snee. Not aging, just not the most talented. Kiwi back to DE helps with losing Osi. And I feel McGee's an upgrade over Ross. Got kinda screwed with freaking someone giving TT an elite deal. like really? and Grant...well that's just meh. We lost a **** ton of depth, but nothing I'm overly worried about. A good draft and we're right back on track

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Yeah, if they make that pick in real life, I'll be pissed as a fan. The Jaguars need help at safety, corner, defensive end, wide receiver, and even the offensive line. I know Trent Richardson is the best player on the board but Coples would have been an infinitely better selection.

What offensive lineman was I going to take there? What safety was I going to take there? What receiver was I going to take there? I decided not to pass up the BPA for a guy who played timidly in the most important season of his life.

Anyway, with Aaron Ross, Dwight Lowery, Brandon Lloyd, Jerome Simpson, and Andre Carter I actually don't think those positions were desperate first round needs. So your only argument is Coples and I explained in the first paragraph why I don't want him on my football team.

killxswitch
02-22-2012, 12:37 PM

I think there are several better choices but oh well. I hope the Jags really do pick Richardson.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Lots of annoyances, but some moves had to be done to free cap. Batch and Carr is a wash. TE and WR are still big holes, yes. And aging OL? Diehl and Beatty at bookends, along with Petrus, Baas and Snee. Not aging, just not the most talented. Kiwi back to DE helps with losing Osi. And I feel McGee's an upgrade over Ross. Got kinda screwed with freaking someone giving TT an elite deal. like really? and Grant...well that's just meh. We lost a **** ton of depth, but nothing I'm overly worried about. A good draft and we're right back on track

Diehl is aging, Beatty wasn't very good last year...that's why Diehl ended up back at LT is it not? And Snee and Baas have to be pushing 30 if they aren't already. I'd call that aging.

And I don't think McGee is an upgrade over Ross. Ross played in more games last year than McGee has in like the past 2 1/2.

Also, I don't have the Panthers contact information. I'll PM him, but I can't do anything more.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 12:39 PM
I think there are several better choices but oh well. I hope the Jags really do pick Richardson.

And I really hope the Colts pay Pierre Garcon the same amount of money as Vincent Jackson and Dwayne Bowe.

Yes, I know I'm passive aggressive.

jrdrylie

In this scenario, the Jaguars signed two receivers to big contracts. They have glaring holes almost across the board. Running back is the only position they are set at. Yes, Jones-Drew and Richardson are a talented duo. But MJD led the league in rushing last year. Adding Richardson is not going to make this team much better. Giving Gabbert more protection, improving the secondary, or improving their pass rush could. Horrendous pick. But it's not like Jacksonville fans are used to Gene Smith making quality first round picks.

ATLDirtyBirds

I seriously hope not. Poor Trent.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 12:42 PM
In this scenario, the Jaguars signed two receivers to big contracts. They have glaring holes almost across the board. Running back is the only position they are set at. Yes, Jones-Drew and Richardson are a talented duo. But MJD led the league in rushing last year. Adding Richardson is not going to make this team much better. Giving Gabbert more protection, improving the secondary, or improving their pass rush could. Horrendous pick. But it's not like Jacksonville fans are used to Gene Smith making quality first round picks.

I already did improve the secondary and pass rush. I had no glaring first round needs so I took the best player available.

killxswitch
02-22-2012, 12:44 PM
And I really hope the Colts pay Pierre Garcon the same amount of money as Vincent Jackson and Dwayne Bowe.

Yes, I know I'm passive aggressive.

We'll see. I think I'm a visionary. And no the Colts won't actually pay him Jackson or Bowe money. But there was no option in between Elite and Quality.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:45 PM
Diehl is aging, Beatty wasn't very good last year...that's why Diehl ended up back at LT is it not? And Snee and Baas have to be pushing 30 if they aren't already. I'd call that aging.

And I don't think McGee is an upgrade over Ross. Ross played in more games last year than McGee has in like the past 2 1/2.

Also, I don't have the Panthers contact information. I'll PM him, but I can't do anything more.

Beatty got hurt. He wasn't great, but eh, he deserves another shot. Diehl was great for us last year, so I'm ok if he's aging. You fix youth problems in the draft. No real OL to go spend money on anyway. Diehl also wasn't too good at LG either. Boothe/Petrus give us an upgrade in there

And I ****** up on losing Ross, you know as I sent in my email too late. That was my fault, but I'm willing to take a risk on McGee. Ross has had large injury concerns in the past and he's just as old as Mcgee.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 12:45 PM
We'll see. I think I'm a visionary. And no the Colts won't actually pay him Jackson or Bowe money. But there was no option in between Elite and Quality.

You might have been safe just going with a Quality offer. The only other Elite offer he got was from the Redskins as part of their "Peyton Manning Plan" which didn't work out, so they wouldn't have signed him.

If he did get any other Quality offers, they were as like the 5th or 6th option for a team at WR. I can't remember offhand without looking up the first round signing lists.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 12:51 PM

Still waiting. What are all of the glaring holes across the board?

Shane P. Hallam
02-22-2012, 12:53 PM

I don't. For all the talk of the RB position not being valued that highly, Jacksonville has one and depth along the lines, corner, LB, whatever would have been a better option IMO, as much as I like Trent.

Grizzlegom
02-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I've heard that the Jags are legitimately considering Richardson if he's there in real life (obviously super early and you can't really believe anything you hear) but I don't hate on that pick at all. Personally, I would have gone with Kendall Wright but Richardson is undoubtedly BPA and if they like him, why not?

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 12:57 PM
I don't. For all the talk of the RB position not being valued that highly, Jacksonville has one and depth along the lines, corner, LB, whatever would have been a better option IMO, as much as I like Trent.

You think getting depth at LB would have been a better pick than Trent Richardson.

killxswitch
02-22-2012, 12:57 PM
I've heard that the Jags are legitimately considering Richardson if he's there in real life (obviously super early and you can't really believe anything you hear) but I don't hate on that pick at all. Personally, I would have gone with Kendall Wright but Richardson is undoubtedly BPA and if they like him, why not?

Because having two top-end RBs in a passing league, with no WRs and Gabbert trying to play QB, means they won't score any points?

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Because having two top-end RBs in a passing league, with no WRs and Gabbert trying to play QB, means they won't score any points?

How do I not have any Wide Receivers? Are you forgetting that we already had free agency?

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:59 PM
How do I not have any Wide Receivers? Are you forgetting that we already had free agency?

should've just picked Blaine Gabbert again

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Still waiting. What are all of the glaring holes across the board?

You signed Andre Carter, but he is by no means a solution for three reasons: 1) He will be 33 when the seasons starts and will be entering his 12th season. 2) He is coming off an injury. 3) He is wildly inconsistent. He had 12.5 sacks in 2002 and followed it up by getting just 19 in his next four seasons. Then he alternated good seasons with bad seasons. His sack totals were as follows: 10.5, 4, 11, 2.5, 10. Looks like he is in store for another 3-5 sack season.

Who are the Jaguars starting corners? Derek Cox? He has been very inconsistent during his career. Tackle is a need because you certainly don't want Guy Whimper starting 15 games again.

Shane P. Hallam
You think getting depth at LB would have been a better pick than Trent Richardson.

Yes, Kuechly wouldn't have been a bad pick there IMO, and as jrdrylie pointed out, other positions needed more depth than RB.

killxswitch

I got reality and SWDC confused again. I'll have to go see who you picked up.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 01:06 PM
I got reality and SWDC confused again. I'll have to go see who you picked up.

This is our curse.

I was reading this article today about places Robert Mathis might sign and was like "no, they resigned Mathis...it was Freeney who....ohhhhhh"

killxswitch
BB what is the likelihood of getting to round 2 today? I'm making up a big board in case I am busy tonight and can't get a pick in.

jrdrylie

I believe he was talking about in real life because someone said the Jaguars were actually considering him. And it is certainly true that the Jaguars lack receivers in real life.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 01:07 PM
You signed Andre Carter, but he is by no means a solution for three reasons: 1) He will be 33 when the seasons starts and will be entering his 12th season. 2) He is coming off an injury. 3) He is wildly inconsistent. He had 12.5 sacks in 2002 and followed it up by getting just 19 in his next four seasons. Then he alternated good seasons with bad seasons. His sack totals were as follows: 10.5, 4, 11, 2.5, 10. Looks like he is in store for another 3-5 sack season.

Who are the Jaguars starting corners? Derek Cox? He has been very inconsistent during his career. Tackle is a need because you certainly don't want Guy Whimper starting 15 games again.

What tackle was I going to draft? Jonathan Martin belongs nowhere near the top 10. Richardson is an elite prospect. There are no more elite prospects at DE, OT, or CB.

And you forgot to justify your claims of WR and Safety being better picks.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 01:09 PM
I believe he was talking about in real life because someone said the Jaguars were actually considering him. And it is certainly true that the Jaguars lack receivers in real life.

No argument from me there, which is why I signed 3 (basically 2) of them in free agency.

Grizzlegom
02-22-2012, 01:09 PM

He signed Lloyd and Simpson. They still have Mike Thomas who would go from a poor number 1 receiver to a great number 3. They've got a good tight end in Marcedes Lewis. If Eben Britton is healthy (this is a fantasy thing right so we can pretend he'll be back at full strength), they've got a solid offensive line that doesn't need any new starters since they replaced Meester with Saturday. They brought back Mincey and signed Carter to start at DE which means they don't have a pressing need for a starter there anymore either. Who did you want them to take? I don't see a single player they could have drafted that would have been good value and been a starter with no OLB, CB, or S being worth the 7th overall pick.

At the end of the day, I really don't see how Richardson is any worse than Coples, neither would have have started. If they drafted a WR, you'd all be saying its such a waste because he has no QB to throw him the ball. If they took an OL you'd say its a waste because the guy he's blocking for will just hold the ball too long and take horrible sacks. The 49ers, Broncos, Ravens, and Texans all won playoff games this year without little to no passing game. You can still win in the NFL with a game manager, good running game, and good defense. Super Bowl? Maybe not but the Jags are just looking to get to respectability and I don't see how any other player would get them any closer than Richardson in that spot.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Yes, Kuechly wouldn't have been a bad pick there IMO, and as jrdrylie pointed out, other positions needed more depth than RB.

Again with depth. I don't believe in drafting for depth in the top 10. I guess that's just where we disagree. And obviously RBs are used differently than LBs. A backup linebacker will only see the field in there's an injury. Whereas Fred Taylor rushed for 1,000 yards in Mojo's rookie year and Mojo rushed for 950.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 01:13 PM
He signed Lloyd and Simpson. They still have Mike Thomas who would go from a poor number 1 receiver to a great number 3. They've got a good tight end in Marcedes Lewis. If Eben Britton is healthy (this is a fantasy thing right so we can pretend he'll be back at full strength), they've got a solid offensive line that doesn't need any new starters since they replaced Meester with Saturday. They brought back Mincey and signed Carter to start at DE which means they don't have a pressing need for a starter there anymore either. Who did you want them to take? I don't see a single player they could have drafted that would have been good value and been a starter with no OLB, CB, or S being worth the 7th overall pick.

At the end of the day, I really don't see how Richardson is any worse than Coples, neither would have have started. If they drafted a WR, you'd all be saying its such a waste because he has no QB to throw him the ball. If they took an OL you'd say its a waste because the guy he's blocking for will just hold the ball too long and take horrible sacks. The 49ers, Broncos, Ravens, and Texans all won playoff games this year without little to no passing game. You can still win in the NFL with a game manager, good running game, and good defense. Super Bowl? Maybe not but the Jags are just looking to get to respectability and I don't see how any other player would get them any closer than Richardson in that spot.
That's the point. I understand Andre Carter and Brandon Lloyd are not long term solutions by any means. I still plan on adding youth at those positions as we go on in the draft, but what those guys do for me is provide a bandaid so I don't have to back myself into a corner and reach for a player I don't like.

TheBoyWonder22
02-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Just a heads up for anyone interested in Doom. I'm asking for at least a first or a stud receiver. Depends on how the draft continues. I'd also be willing to trade different assets for a receiver or a 1st.

draftguru151
02-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Doesn't believe in drafting for depth in top 10, takes back up RB 7th overall.

Sounds like a scumbag Steve meme.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Doesn't believe in drafting for depth in top 10, takes back up RB 7th overall.

Sounds like a scumbag Steve meme.

As I already said, RBs are used differently than just about every other position. Mojo nearly rushed for 1,000 yards in his rookie year as "depth."

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Jaguars could drafted a Jesus-Superman-Velociraptor hybrid yet they wouldn't be going anywhere with Gabbert at QB.

He plays beyond scared...he plays JESUS CHRIST DON'T HURT ME!

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 01:24 PM
Jaguars could drafted a Jesus-Superman-Velociraptor hybrid yet they wouldn't be going anywhere with Gabbert at QB.

He plays beyond scared...he plays JESUS CHRIST DON'T HURT ME!

I thought about a trade up for Griffin but the first three picks were up when I woke up.

redbills
02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Here, looking to move down, but I'll get pick ready

redbills
02-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Looking to move down no more than about 5 spots. Pm me. Will wait till 3:10 clock runs out at 4.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 01:45 PM
AZ not moving up so you can eliminate 1 team

princefielder28
02-22-2012, 01:47 PM
i have to head to class soonish so if Seattle gets on the clock within the next hour/hour and a half or so could someone text me (920.655.7932)

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 02:14 PM
So I need something to do between picks and periods of being busy at work. I was thinking I could write something like my Raiders write up for any teams interested. I don't want to promise to do it for ALL of the teams though, so I'll let people ask me if they want to see it done for theirs. It'll just give you an outside opinion on what someone thinks of your moves and roster situation.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2867226&#post2867226

Bears please.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 02:14 PM
So many people asked and they got tedious...maybe I'll do more tomorrow.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 02:15 PM
C'mon redbills, draft pick time!

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 02:15 PM
So many people asked and they got tedious...maybe I'll do more tomorrow.

Gotcha.....I didn't really bother reading through this thread.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Nooooo **** you Cleveland my God.

Kalil wasnt even my #1 tackle.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 02:18 PM
You gotta make sure they send their end too. Everyone knew what time the clock started. (It was in the thread title.) Never assume the pick is yours until it has been announced.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 02:19 PM

I'll trade you Reiff straight up... ;)

SuperPacker

Should of left a draft board because it was pretty obvious Kalil was gonna be the pick if you werent there in time.

rockio42

Damnit. I'm not liking this Rams offseason holt_bruce...

Hines
Well I'm off to work. BB, make sure you text me about the PM I sent you. I'm texting that team too.

redbills
02-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Pick will be up in min.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 02:22 PM
You gotta make sure they send their end too. Everyone knew what time the clock started. (It was in the thread title.) Never assume the pick is yours until it has been announced.

Cleveland guy pmed me a proposal so I thought it was done cuz I accepted it. I literally just got my cell phone back. Worked 6-2 today and got it taken away by a ***** manager for texting.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Luckily, my job often involves me testing our apps on my phone, so I have an excuse to have it out all day.

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 02:24 PM
As bad as the Richardson pick seems, it's kind of smart. Keep the ball out of Gabbert's hands and just go wildcat with MJD and Richardson all season. They will get more wins that way

killxswitch
02-22-2012, 02:24 PM
Luckily I'm an adult so my boss can't just take my phone away.

edit: that came off sounding harsher than I meant it. But why would you let your boss take your phone?

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 02:25 PM
Luckily I'm an adult so my boss can't just take my phone away.

Nah, you'd just get fired. Damn adulthood...

redbills
02-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Would like to see what Upshaw and Ingram do at the combine (3 cone etc).

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Welp this just ****** up my whole offseason. Why the **** did I sign Wayne Hunter.

Kalil is available.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Welp this just ****** up my whole offseason. Why the **** did I sign Wayne Hunter.

Kalil is available.

Like I said, Reiff is available in a swap.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 02:28 PM

Kalil is available.

Just chill. Play Kalil at LT, Hunter at RT and kick Saffold into guard.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 02:29 PM
I'm gonna need more. I don't really want a tackle.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Just chill. Play Kalil at LT, Hunter at RT and kick Saffold into guard.

Saffold into guard? He would get destroyed.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Its not like Kalil is the worst tackle ever. Nearly everyone has him as they're consensus #2 overall. IMO Mike Adams is better than Reiff anyway.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
That's where he was supposed to play anyway if Jason Smith didn't suck.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 02:33 PM
I'm gonna need more. I don't really want a tackle.

I wasn't serious about straight up. If you're serious about this, PM me and we can probably work something out.

Grizzlegom
02-22-2012, 02:40 PM

Kalil is available.

lol Wayne Hunter is AWFUL. Play Saffold at RT and make hunter be the backup that he deserves to be.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 02:41 PM
Its not like Kalil is the worst tackle ever. Nearly everyone has him as they're consensus #2 overall. IMO Mike Adams is better than Reiff anyway.

Meh. I like Adams a lot, but he doesn't have the upside of Reiff. If Reiff gets his footwork more consistent, he's got everything he needs to be a top flight left tackle.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Point is it wasn't a top need IMO.

my big board...

1. Morris Claiborne
2.. Justin Blackmon
3. Trent Richardson
4. Kendall Wright
5. Riley Reiff

Color me ******** I don't care lol, but yeah I know I usually make sure things like this go through. Stupid front end manager.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Point is it wasn't a top need IMO.

my big board...

1. Morris Claiborne
2.. Justin Blackmon
3. Trent Richardson
4. Kendall Wright
5. Riley Reiff

Color me ******** I don't care lol, but yeah I know I usually make sure things like this go through. Stupid front end manager.

You could of sent that list to BB. did Deep actually say he was going to send it or did you just assume he was going to? The same thing happened with me and zach.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 02:45 PM
I'm further out of the draft loop than I thought I was if Kendall Wright would have been an acceptable pick at #6.

rockio42
02-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Kalil at LT, Hunter at RT, and Saffold at OG isn't horrible. Saffold played and excelled at OG in college so I don't think he would get "destroyed". The only problem with that now is that what do you do with Jacob Bell/Harvey Dahl? Dahl is entrenched as a starter at RG, and Saffold fits the LG build, but Fisher with Bell could be magic again. Worse things could've happened haha

holt_bruce81
You could of sent that list to BB. did Deep actually say he was going to send it or did you just assume he was going to? The same thing happened with me and zach.

He's been trying to trade up to #2 for a week or so now, I said no twice and he threw in a last minute offer which I accepted.

Grizzlegom
I'm further out of the draft loop than I thought I was if Kendall Wright would have been an acceptable pick at #6.

A lot of people have him as their number 1 WR.

edit: well not a lot, but I've seen more than one or two and enough people "thinking about putting him at one" but too afraid to be different than the consensus.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Kalil at LT, Hunter at RT, and Saffold at OG isn't horrible. Saffold played and excelled at OG in college so I don't think he would get "destroyed". The only problem with that now is that what do you do with Jacob Bell/Harvey Dahl? Dahl is entrenched as a starter at RG, and Saffold fits the LG build, but Fisher with Bell could be magic again. Worse things could've happened haha

Bell is a Free Agent.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 02:48 PM

Personally, I don't see it, but I've seen him in that range in more than one place. I see him more of as a value around 20 on the high end, early second on the low end.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 02:49 PM

Yeah that would of been a decent pick. I expected the Jags to get him at #7 but they got Trent Richardson instead.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 02:49 PM
I really wanted to draft Claiborne so I could release Bartell and save 6.2 million.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 02:51 PM
Steelers trading up for DeCastro?

Grizzlegom
02-22-2012, 02:52 PM
cue fenikz anger in 5...4...3...2...1...

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Steelers trading up for DeCastro?

Indeed....

I felt that coming as soon as I saw the pick...

fenikz
02-22-2012, 02:54 PM

http://www.yourfunnymedia.com/files/angy-puppy-1.jpg

Cardinals looking to trade down

Kendall Wright?
Dre Kirkpatrick?

You know you want em

draftguru151
02-22-2012, 03:03 PM
Wright was one of the two guys I was considering if Coples wasn't available at 8.

killxswitch
02-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Nah, you'd just get fired. Damn adulthood...

Not really. I text at my desk and it's fine.

In other news BB I PMed you my big board in case I can't get to a PC if/when the Colts 2nd rounder comes up.

DiG
02-22-2012, 03:09 PM
just planning ahead. if anyone thinks they might be interested in moving up to the early 2nd let me know. we can have preliminary contingent discussions.

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Like I said earlier, I'll listen to offers for Matt Forte. The asking price would be higher than McFadden's, though.

Go_Eagles77
02-22-2012, 03:27 PM
As long as Arizona and Dallas don't take the guy I want, I should be ready to make my pick right away.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 03:29 PM
He is one of the two I'm considering feel free to trade up if you want to secure him

TACKLE
02-22-2012, 03:32 PM
As long as Arizona and Dallas don't take the guy I want, I should be ready to make my pick right away.

If a stud MLB is what you're hoping for, I wouldn't be so sure that he'll fall to you.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
Plus I just found a picture of him in the snow
http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/football/nfl/img17340648.jpg

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Patrick Peterson in the rain is still better.

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Patrick-Peterson1.jpg

TACKLE
02-22-2012, 03:38 PM
Plus I just found a picture of him in the snow
http://sports.cbsimg.net/u/photos/football/nfl/img17340648.jpg

take him now. you don't pass up a chance to use a pic like that.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 03:40 PM
I'll give you 3 minutes Philly or I shall have my pick up

DiG
02-22-2012, 03:40 PM
Patrick Peterson in the rain is still better.

disagree. the snow picture looks sweeter.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 03:41 PM
disagree. the snow picture looks sweeter.

The snows not really heavy enough and the o-lineman's ass in bright red? Nah.

Go_Eagles77
02-22-2012, 03:42 PM
I'll give you 3 minutes Philly or I shall have my pick up

Thanks for offering, but it's not Kuechly surprisingly.

DiG
The snows not really heavy enough and the o-lineman's ass in bright red? Nah.

but the rain picture looks fake as hell. i could do a better job adding rain to a random picture in 5 minutes

TACKLE
but at least the snow is real.

dirty beat me to it.

DiG
02-22-2012, 03:43 PM
but at least the snow is real.

dirty beat me to it.

also the snow picture has terps in it...

fenikz
02-22-2012, 03:48 PM
Schofield/Acho Washington Kuechly Spencer

I'll take it :)

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 03:50 PM
This part is boring.

TACKLE
02-22-2012, 03:50 PM
i like it sir especially when you consider that in that division as it stands now and into the foreseeable, being able to stop the run is essential with the RB's/crap passing attacks.

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 03:56 PM
The Dallas Cowboys are looking to move down a bit. If anyone is interested, send me a message. Otherwise I'll make my pick at 4:30 (Central Time that is).

marshallb
02-22-2012, 03:59 PM
So, what's up? Every other one of these if someone was trying to work out a trade while OTC they'd get bitched out about how the clock is to give you time to get on to make your pick and all that, and not about working out trades, that you're supposed to do that before you're OTC.

BTW, I'm not complaining, just simply pointing it out.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Yeah, make your picks you *****.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 04:12 PM
Jenkins is a good pick.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Decent pick by the Cowboys.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 04:17 PM
the picture for Martin is pretty sick! did you make it go_eagles?

Go_Eagles77
02-22-2012, 04:19 PM
the picture for Martin is pretty sick! did you make it go_eagles?

Yeah, just made it because I was bored waiting for my pick, haha.

I was disappointed when Mike Adams was picked, but Martin is a great consolation. He'll be a great fit in Howard Mudd's scheme at RT with Todd Herremans moving back to LG.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 04:31 PM
There may be a trade with this pick...I did not receive both ends however. I will give it some time.

Caddy
02-22-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks for waiting on my pick BB!

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 04:33 PM
Thanks for waiting on my pick BB!

i sense some sarcasticness ;)

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 04:34 PM
I told him I'd wait and hour and I did. Hourish at least.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Im interested in trading up into the #20 range. PM if you want to trade back.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Haha. We discussed the Bengals and Jags doing that in IRC earlier.

Nalej
02-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Yup. That's why I thought the Rams were going to draft RG3.
To do the exact thing later on. Trade him once their trade partner came back online

killxswitch
02-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Now that was a good pick Jags.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:02 PM
Jags did well.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 05:07 PM
The Raiders would be interested in trading down from #25.

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Ugh gimme a minute to think. Make your trade offers if you have any.

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 05:24 PM
I think I have a little trade in the works, so hold on a second.

diabsoule
02-22-2012, 05:29 PM
The Titans would not be opposed to trading back in the first round. We have pick #20

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 05:34 PM
FYI, I'm going to be interested in trading up from #64. I have a third and 2 fourths to work with.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm interested in trading my whole offseason.

TACKLE
02-22-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm interested in trading my whole offseason.

I'd be willing to take Kalil off your hands.

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 05:40 PM
Oh hey Cleveland actually went through with a trade.

SuperPacker
02-22-2012, 05:42 PM
Oh hey Cleveland actually went through with a trade.

hahahahhaha :D you a bit annoyed HB81?

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 05:43 PM
hahahahhaha :D you a bit annoyed HB?

I'm very annoyed. But it's cool.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Looking to move down from pick 52 to late 2nd to grab a pick or two.

Caddy
02-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Why so annoyed?

holt_bruce81
02-22-2012, 05:54 PM
Why so annoyed?

Because Browns guy offered me a trade, I declined it, offered me another one and I accepted it. sent BB the trade and thought it was finalized. Checked to see if it was at work....Manager saw me, got my cell phone taken away and when I got off work found out that Browns never sent BB the trade so Matt Kalil was selected to the Rams. A player that wasn't in the top 5 on my big board.

Nalej
02-22-2012, 05:55 PM
Who was number 1 on your BB of available players?

Caddy
02-22-2012, 05:56 PM
Because Browns guy offered me a trade, I declined it, offered me another one and I accepted it. sent BB the trade and thought it was finalized. Checked to see if it was at work....Manager saw me, got my cell phone taken away and when I got off work found out that Browns never sent BB the trade so Matt Kalil was selected to the Rams. A player that wasn't in the top 5 on my big board.

Kalil wasn't in your top 5? I would have taken him immediately if he'd slipped to me.

holt_bruce81
Who was number 1 on your BB of available players?

1. Morris Claiborne
2. Justin Blackmon

holt_bruce81
Kalil wasn't in your top 5? I would have taken him immediately if he'd slipped to me.

I just didn't view tackle as a top need.

bored of education
02-22-2012, 05:58 PM
sucks dude

CHIEFS LOOKING TO TRADE UP

pm me

fenikz
02-22-2012, 06:15 PM
I just didn't view tackle as a top need.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyw3nhLav01qcepce.gif

Grizzlegom
02-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Texans willing to move down now that Wright is officially off the board.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Sorry guys, thought I had a trade but I guess it fell through. pick up in a second.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Oakland would still like to trade down. Ideally, no further than 10-15 picks.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 06:51 PM
BB you never answered my PM, the 6th that Washington traded was mine from the Tim Hightower trade

I see now that you gave me Minny's that's fine :)

bored of education
02-22-2012, 06:53 PM
wtf get on that **** BB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone around get in #forummock

vidae
02-22-2012, 07:00 PM
The Chiefs are looking to move back into the first. Let me know.

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 07:05 PM
Just traded #22 to the Pats.

Matthew Jones
02-22-2012, 07:09 PM
Just traded #22 to the Pats.

Just accepted this trade. In the interests of speeding up the draft process, I'm going to go ahead and make the pick since both of us have PMed the parameters to BeerBaron:

Bears trade:

#22 overall pick (780)
#182 overall pick (18.6)

Total: 798.6

Patriots trade:

#27 overall pick (680)
#95 overall pick (120)

Total: 800

Matthew Jones
02-22-2012, 07:11 PM
And the pick is up!

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 07:14 PM
BB you never answered my PM, the 6th that Washington traded was mine from the Tim Hightower trade

I see now that you gave me Minny's that's fine :)

Yes. Problem solved.

Oakland wants to move back. Preferably not toooooo far though.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 07:38 PM
Had a list from the Lions I forgot about...pick being made.

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes. Problem solved.

Oakland wants to move back. Preferably not toooooo far though.

20 spots too far?

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Wow. That second trade down, quite literally, could not have worked out any worse. Probably should have made sure Matt wasn't going to take Konz. God damn it.

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 07:44 PM
Cowboys would love to move back into the first round. Future first and a fourth round pick is up for grabs.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Last call to trade up with the Raiders. Not looking for much, but don't want to move down too far.

bored of education
02-22-2012, 07:50 PM
I'd trade up but it ma be to far sir!

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 07:52 PM
I'd trade up but it ma be to far sir!

Yeah, that would be a little too far. I'm looking to stay in the first.

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Last call to trade up with the Raiders. Not looking for much, but don't want to move down too far.

Offer sent.

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 07:54 PM
But if you are trying to stay in the first I can't do that for you.

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 07:54 PM
What are you looking to get BB?

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 07:55 PM
What are you looking to get BB?

Scotty rejected what I felt was a fair deal already from you guys.

bored of education
02-22-2012, 07:55 PM
some krispie kremes

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 07:56 PM
But if you are trying to stay in the first I can't do that for you.

Yeah a first next year shouldnt equate for much seeing as all that matters is this draft.

Id give up my next two 1sts and my 3rd this year!

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 07:58 PM
I never understand that. It's not like a future pick carries over to next year's forum mock.

diabsoule
02-22-2012, 08:01 PM
My fiance needs to borrow the computer. Someone text me when I'm OTC (Titans)

Matthew Jones
02-22-2012, 08:02 PM
The #31 pick is up for grabs. PM if you're interested.

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Wonder who KC just traded up for.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Poe time?!

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm thinking Tannehill.

A Perfect Score
02-22-2012, 08:07 PM
The #31 pick is up for grabs. PM if you're interested.

EDIT: Whoops.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 08:08 PM
I dont know if they feel Garay is the long term answer at NT.

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm thinking Tannehill.

Good call, glad it was him and not someone else

vidae
02-22-2012, 08:11 PM
Garay isn't the long term answer at NT. Powe is. Garay is a nice stopgap while Powe gets acclimated to the NFL game.

Tannesex!

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 08:14 PM
God damn Texans. Give me 10 minutes, send in trades. I'd be more than happy to trade back into the early second.

Caddy
02-22-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm considering trading down from the top of the second.

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 08:17 PM
Jrdylie....or however you spell it....I can't send a PM for another 2 minutes, but that's actually an interesting offer. Let me get back to you in a bit.

vidae
02-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Per the media thread, the Chiefs have just released QB Matt Cassel.

bored of education
02-22-2012, 08:25 PM

this x's 5908543985943

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 08:30 PM

Were's the paper work? http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g382/Sherri_SoutoFerri/trollemoticon.png

vidae
02-22-2012, 08:32 PM
I sent it in.

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 08:33 PM
I sent it in.

You shut your face! Smart move though, Orton and Ryan battling it out in camp is much better than Cassell and Orton

ChiFan24
02-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Okay, made my pick. See my location for my analysis. I hate the value, but after I missed out on Glenn and Konz, I wasn't going to miss out on Adams.

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 08:35 PM
With the 27th pick, the Chicago Bears are slightly embarrassed to select

WR Joe Adams, Arkansas

Hahaha don't be embarrassed man, it's a bit of a reach now, but after the combine it may very well be a realistic pick

BeerBaron
Just what the Bears need, more speed receivers!

jrdrylie
Dear god I hate that Bears pick. It's a reach. Another sub 6 foot receiver for Jay.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Okay, made my pick. See my location for my analysis. I hate the value, but after I missed out on Glenn and Konz, I wasn't going to miss out on Adams.

We often try to make our mock drafts and forum mocks look perfect but the reality is, weird picks like that happen all the time.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 08:37 PM
I'm a little surprised no one called me out on taking Curry. I felt like that was a reach, but I felt it justified because I have no more picks in forever.

Unbiased
Speaking of your location, it's funny how it's easy to get info on who people want to take. half of the posters have an ideal mock draft for their team in their signature.

zachsaints52
We often try to make our mock drafts and forum mocks look perfect but the reality is, weird picks like that happen all the time.

Cough Alualu Cough.

vidae
02-22-2012, 08:38 PM
You shut your face! Smart move though, Orton and Ryan battling it out in camp is much better than Cassell and Orton

I'm not expecting Tannehill to win the starting job as a rookie, which is why we gave Orton a contract. We didn't want to roll with Cassel going forward and we had a pretty good chance of moving back up for Tannehill.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 08:39 PM
My fiance needs to borrow the computer. Someone text me when I'm OTC (Titans)

Anyone text diab?

vidae
02-22-2012, 08:41 PM
This is a wacky mock already so the Chiefs are gunna do their part! We're looking to move BACK into the first if anyone wants to move back a bit. Let us know. ;D

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Anyone text diab?

It's been done.

Unbiased
02-22-2012, 08:44 PM
I sent Diab some dick pics.

bored of education
02-22-2012, 08:47 PM
I sent Diab some dick pics.

you too? He will let us know whoms's is bigger....(mine is)

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 08:48 PM
I know Cutler probably wants someone who isn't a midget, but Joe Adams is DeSean all over.

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 08:49 PM
I know Cutler probably wants someone who isn't a midget, but Joe Adams is DeSean all over.

You mean an injury prone, one-dimensional asshat?

Unbiased
you too? He will let us know whoms's is bigger....(mine is)

I held a coffee cup with my other hand next to my dick so he would have a reference point.

vidae

Hey, don't forget! They got Dwayne Bowe!

Just joshin' ya!

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 08:51 PM

Oh yea. I forgot about that. That raises the grade of that pick from a D to a C.

TACKLE
02-22-2012, 08:53 PM

Just joshin' ya!

This world just dumps a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget that fact BUT I NEVER FORGET.

Go_Eagles77
02-22-2012, 08:55 PM
I may be willing to move out of the 1st for the right price.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 09:02 PM
You mean an injury prone, one-dimensional asshat?

I mean one of the most dynamic and dangerous players in the league.

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Diab says he'll "be able to get on in a bit."

Really:

http://i.imgur.com/zNw4X.jpg

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 09:16 PM

http://images.clipartof.com/small/29237-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Hand-Whip-Lashing-Symbolizing-Training-Or-Punishment.jpg

Nalej
02-22-2012, 09:18 PM

Really:

http://i.imgur.com/zNw4X.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahaha

jrdrylie
02-22-2012, 09:18 PM
The Cowboys are no longer interested in trading back into the first round. After trying to work out a trade with about six teams, Mark Barron (the guy I wanted) has been taken.

diabsoule
02-22-2012, 09:29 PM
There were several guys I was debating between but the drop off at safety is too great and Barron helps the secondary a lot

Matthew Jones
02-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Pick #31 is still available, although there's a player on the board who I'd be more than happy to draft.

Caddy
02-22-2012, 09:31 PM
I want to pick tonight people.

Go_Eagles77
02-22-2012, 09:43 PM
Working on a small trade, sorry for the delay guys.

Caddy
02-22-2012, 09:45 PM
Some of us want to sleep tonight!

Go_Eagles77
02-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Me and Scotty (giants) just traded. He gets: 30th overall pick, I get: 32nd overall plus 6th round pick.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 09:47 PM
trade has been completed...just need BB to approve it...but I'm just gonna make the pick anyway because it's exciting

Caddy
02-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Has to be Sanu...

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Has to be Sanu...

HELLS YEAH IT DOES!

i'm doing my happy dance right now and it feels ohhhh sooooo good

marshallb
02-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Can't say I'm surprised even in the least, but wow Scotty? Trading up for a #3 WR even after all of the other big losses in FA?

Go_Eagles77
02-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Can't say I'm surprised even in the least, but wow Scotty? Trading up for a #3 WR even after all of the other big losses in FA?

I'm assuming Sanu would take over Manningham's spot and Cruz will remain in the slot. Makes sense to me.

DeepThreat
02-22-2012, 09:53 PM
That's just Scotty in rhythm.

TACKLE
02-22-2012, 09:54 PM
Goddamn Scotty is consistent.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 09:54 PM

Giants ran so many 3 WR sets this season it was ridiculous, a WR was probably one of our biggest needs and the value is spot on. Only lost a 6th rounder to leap frog the Pats but as Belicheck said for the Super Bowl "make Manningham beat us". With that logic we couldn't go out there and say "Jernigan" is gonna beat you.

When you think about it, our biggest losses in FA were Manningham and Ross. Here we're replacing Manningham without skipping a beat IMO

TACKLE
02-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Giants ran so many 3 WR sets this season it was ridiculous, a WR was probably one of our biggest needs and the value is spot on. Only lost a 6th rounder to leap frog the Pats but as Belicheck said for the Super Bowl "make Manningham beat us". With that logic we couldn't go out there and say "Jernigan" is gonna beat you.

When you think about it, our biggest losses in FA were Manningham and Ross. Here we're replacing Manningham without skipping a beat IMO

This is very true. If I'm not mistaken Cruz was lined up in the slot for about 75% of his snaps.

marshallb
02-22-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm assuming Sanu would take over Manningham's spot and Cruz will remain in the slot. Makes sense to me.

meh, Cruz would still be the #2 option out of the WR, even if he'd play in the slot. Not saying that they didn't need another WR at some point, just that they have bigger needs, but to Scotty it doesn't matter what position it was, hell it could have been a QB or another DE, the player was from Rutgers!

BeerBaron
02-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Unrealistic pick. Kevin Gilbride's scheme is supposedly really complex for the WRs and I can't imagine a Rutgers educated player picking it up. Pshhh.

draftguru151
02-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Looking to trade up from 42.

Matthew Jones
02-22-2012, 10:05 PM
Everyone stay calm, I'm about to pick up another future first round pick.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 10:06 PM
The wait for 55.

http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/9532445-large.jpg

vidae
02-22-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh Scotty you beautiful bastard. I love you.

OSUGiants17
02-22-2012, 10:07 PM
Don't just yell at Scotty for his man crush, I want Sanu just as bad

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 10:08 PM
Don't just yell at Scotty for his man crush, I want Sanu just as bad

i'm sorry I didn't consult you on the trade. I panicked. We have pick 201 as a comp pick anyway :)