PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying Fanbase: NFC North Version

the_dark_knight
02-14-2012, 07:48 AM
Lots of heated rivalries in this one, but which fans get under your skin the worst?

ImBrotherCain
02-14-2012, 08:46 AM
I am torn here... Even as a Packer fan I know we have a few posters on these threads that get under everyone's skin (even my own).

But part of me just dislikes the Vikings fans so much more.

mqtirishfan
02-14-2012, 04:22 PM
I say this with confidence that it's the fans of whatever team is winning between the Bears and Packers. When the Bears are strong, it's their fans. When the Packers are better, it's their fans.

ChiFan24
02-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Well the Lions certainly shouldn't have no votes, but for me it's the Packers, hands down.

edit: Let me add, a large majority of Bears fans are idiots. But at least they don't start 1000 threads about themselves.

Notredameleo
02-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Bears, a million times over.

wogitalia
02-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Bears for me quite easily, the Packers have a few annoying fans but Bears fans just seem to live in some alternate universe most of the time!

Lions could be interesting if they actually become decent, it's always interesting to see how fans that have never ever had any success deal with it.(Yes this could be applied to most living Viking's fans!)

Brodeur
02-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Well the Lions certainly shouldn't have no votes, but for me it's the Packers, hands down.

edit: Let me add, a large majority of Bears fans are idiots. But at least they don't start 1000 threads about themselves.

Yes we should. We're a pleasant bunch on the whole, except for when people make baseless claims based on a few plays here and there without a specific pattern.

ImBrotherCain
02-15-2012, 07:55 AM

There is really only one of us that does this but I do see your point.

Bears for me quite easily, the Packers have a few annoying fans but Bears fans just seem to live in some alternate universe most of the time!

Lions could be interesting if they actually become decent, it's always interesting to see how fans that have never ever had any success deal with it.(Yes this could be applied to most living Viking's fans!)

Honestly the most contact I have with Bears fans are on these boards and every few of them bug me... Hell some of them are my favorite posters.

prock
02-15-2012, 10:11 AM
This is the most obviously one yet.

yodabear
02-15-2012, 02:39 PM
Its the Packers, but lets face it tho...they won recently and lost a whole 2 games. When ur win, u are going to cocky. Cockiness is annoying, so u know why we find them annoying...its cuz they win.

BuckNaked
02-15-2012, 02:53 PM
Packers easily. Even when we (Vikings fans) do win, we're still miserable as **** because we know we're going to inevitably choke it all away.

vidae
02-15-2012, 02:55 PM
Yes we should. We're a pleasant bunch on the whole, except for when people make baseless claims based on a few plays here and there without a specific pattern.

Suh is dirty!

*runs away*

ily brody

Jvig43
02-15-2012, 03:57 PM
I've never met a Lions fan in real life, my gfs roommate is a huge bears fan and is a really cool guy to talk sports with so I have nothing against Bear fans to my immediate knowledge. Outside of my knowledge of Packer fans on this board, my first semester of college a Packer fan hung out with us and it amazed me how terribly unhappy and how much of a Dbag the kid was to EVERYONE. And not to mention how every football conversation at the time had to involve Farve (2007). Hence forth = All packer fans suck obviously. I kid I kid

iowatreat54
02-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Suh is dirty!

*runs away*

ily brody

Also, Megatron never completed that catch.

Suckerssssss.

Oh, and it's the Packers just because of the constant threads on how everyone at each position is the best at their position. And if there's a thread on another player, why isn't that thread talking about Packer player X who also plays the same position. And yes, this is mostly because of one person, maybe two.

Prowler
02-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Bears, they are tied with Notre Dame fans in sense of entitlement but not having any major achievements from the past 20-30 years. At least Lions fans knew Detroit sucked and wore bags at appropriate times. Vikings...outside of Adrian Peterson and the Randy Moss years, I don't know how they still have fans outside of Minnesotans.

iowatreat54
02-15-2012, 04:58 PM
Bears, they are tied with Notre Dame fans in sense of entitlement but not having any major achievements from the past 20-30 years. At least Lions fans knew Detroit sucked and wore bags at appropriate times. Vikings...outside of Adrian Peterson and the Randy Moss years, I don't know how they still have fans outside of Minnesotans.

Well, the Bears won a Super Bowl 27 years ago, so....

Just kidding, your point stands for the most part. Chicago sports fans in general as long as our team isn't an absolute laughing stock, will still maintain we are better than most other teams.

Prowler
02-15-2012, 05:07 PM
Figured that I should add:

I love Chicago, the city. If I lived there, I would absolutely maintain that Chicago was the best city and by extension, had the best sports teams in the world too.

EvilMonkey
02-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Vikings. Just have always annoyed the crap out of me for some reason. Have always respected Bears fans and never had any issues with them actually. As a packer fan, i am not surprised at all by this vote. There are some truly moron Packer fans out there.

yodabear
02-16-2012, 12:31 AM
Man this is a blowout...

jwmann2
02-16-2012, 01:50 AM
Bears for me quite easily, the Packers have a few annoying fans but Bears (http://www.fromthisseat.com/index.php/nfl/chicago-bears) fans just seem to live in some alternate universe most of the time!

Packers fans are the worst only because they have a lot of bandwagoners because they have so many titles. Other than that, I respect this franchise and their history.
Bears fans are the second worst. Lions fans, god love them and the Vikings need to stop complaining about the new stadium already!!!

TimmG6376
02-16-2012, 10:23 AM
Had to vote Vikings. I can hang with Bears fans and we can rag on each other about each other's teams. No hard feelings. I want the Pack to sweep them every season but can take it when we don't. I just can't see that happening with any Vikings fan I've ever met. Losing to the Vikings makes me ill.

SuperPacker
02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Wooo! Packers fans are winning!

Brent
02-16-2012, 02:00 PM
i feel bad for most packers fans. on this board, there are like, 2 people who are responsible for why they have so many votes.
Edited for accuracy.

ChiFan24
02-16-2012, 02:21 PM

On another board I go to, I have honestly never met a bigger group of whining, referee conspiracy theorizing group of fans in my life. Not to generalize or anything, it's probably just that board.....but boy are they annoying.

Crazy_Chris
02-16-2012, 02:29 PM
On another board I go to, I have honestly never met a bigger group of whining, referee conspiracy theorizing group of fans in my life. Not to generalize or anything, it's probably just that board.....but boy are they annoying.

I think we visit the same lions board... I like to go over there and have a laugh from time to time. There are multiple posters that actually believe the NFL is purposely trying to screw them over.

EvilMonkey
02-16-2012, 04:19 PM
Packers fans are the worst only because they have a lot of bandwagoners because they have so many titles. Other than that, I respect this franchise and their history.
Bears fans are the second worst. Lions fans, god love them and the Vikings need to stop complaining about the new stadium already!!!

i think this is pretty accurate about packers fans. I'm originally from the Green Bay area, and the people around there truly appreciate the team and follow smartly since the only pro team we got and are much better than the others throughout the country that have jumped on as fans in the last 20 years since Favre came here and the Packers have had success pretty much since. The randoms from throughout the country who became fans because of the success are usually tremendously annoying.