steelers r bringin him in for an interview
i think he would be a beast with us
maybe that means we r gonna trade down
cuz i heard that the steelers r interested in timmons and beason
so they could
and maybe get anotehr second rounder and pick up francis

mikehop05
03-27-2007, 11:53 PM
itd be nice to trade down, beason is alright, hes a ton of potential right now and that can either be very good if he delivers, or bad if he doesnt

terribletowel39
03-28-2007, 11:56 AM
what exactly would he play for us?? isn't he kinda small in all aspects??.....i know this girl.

mikehop05
03-28-2007, 12:22 PM
what exactly would he play for us?? isn't he kinda small in all aspects??.....i know this girl.

yeah true he is a little short for olb, could be okay ilb though

terribletowel39
03-28-2007, 12:24 PM
yeah true he is a little short for olb, could be okay ilb though

but why would we waste a first rounder on a short light LB we would could pick up a thumper in Waters or Bishop in the 4th??

mikehop05
03-28-2007, 12:37 PM
yeah i dont know, but this is the time of the year where we bring in a lot of prospects, whether because we are really interested... or we want other teams to think we are really interested, so the possibility of a trade down is higher

terribletowel39
03-28-2007, 01:22 PM
yeah i dont know, but this is the time of the year where we bring in a lot of prospects, whether because we are really interested... or we want other teams to think we are really interested, so the possibility of a trade down is higher

its got to be a smokescreen. no way we are seriously interested in him.

is there a place on the internet that post what players have meeting with what teams?? just curious. if anybody knows anything about that, let me know.

DeathbyStat
03-28-2007, 02:47 PM
1.Timmons/Beason
2a Shaw
2B Francis

Would be sick.

I'm really a huge fan of either Beason or Timmons they aren't the amazing athletes that warrant high picks in the draft to mask not much college production

mikehop05
03-28-2007, 03:24 PM
1.Timmons/Beason
2a Shaw
2B Francis

Would be sick.

I'm really a huge fan of either Beason or Timmons they aren't the amazing athletes that warrant high picks in the draft to mask not much college production

i just dont know about timmons / beason,

where would they play in the 3 - 4? ilb? that would kinda be a waste