PDA

View Full Version : What happens to these guys

umphrey
03-27-2007, 11:34 PM
Jennings, if we get Moss or a WR in the first round
Manuel/Underwood, if we get a SS in the draft
Morency, if we trade for a RB or get Lynch
Does Ingle Martin stay on the roster or get cut?
What happens to Hodge if Barnett gets an extension?

neko4
03-27-2007, 11:36 PM

1) Jennings learns for a year or will compete for #2 spot
2) One will get relased/traded
3) Depends if we draft QB and the Rodgers situation
4) Barnett might switch outside, but Hodge should stay on and make good insurance for time being

GB12
03-27-2007, 11:41 PM

1. If we get Moss he will be the number three until Driver retires or moss is gone. I would imagine there would be a lot of 3 WR sets. I don't think we'll get a round 1 WR, but if so he and Jennings would battle out for the 2 and three, with again the other waiting to take over when Driver's done.
3. Most likely both will stay on the roster. If the rookie proves to be good Manuel will be gone. Or manuel might complain his way out like Roman.
4. Most likely stay, I don't think he's going to be cut
5. Hopefully will start at MLB, with Barnett outside. Will stay on the roster at least this year, maybe will be looked to be traded after.

M1Koter
03-28-2007, 06:41 AM
this is something that should be posted in the packers discussion. Do not make pointless threads like this.

JF4
03-28-2007, 09:36 AM
1. If we get Moss he will be the number three until Driver retires or moss is gone. I would imagine there would be a lot of 3 WR sets. I don't think we'll get a round 1 WR, but if so he and Jennings would battle out for the 2 and three, with again the other waiting to take over when Driver's done.
3. Most likely both will stay on the roster. If the rookie proves to be good Manuel will be gone. Or manuel might complain his way out like Roman.
5. Hopefully will start at MLB, with Barnett outside. Will stay on the roster at least this year, maybe will be looked to be traded after.

I agree with all of these

princefielder28
03-28-2007, 02:13 PM

I've always been a little hestitant about your last point but the rest I agree with.

Boston
03-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Jennings would most likely play the slot reciever, and continue to grow as a reciever in a smaller role.

Depends on what round, if it's first, then there will probably be a training camp battle at safety, with the first round pick probably prevailing, but a later round safety would be drafted as a backup, which won't happen.

Same role he had last year.

He stays and is able to grow as a backup QB.

He will most remain a backup, or possibly get traded.

someone447
03-28-2007, 04:47 PM
this is something that should be posted in the packers discussion. Do not make pointless threads like this.

This is legitimate new thread. Don't try to make this like the NFL forum where you can't talk about anything.

princefielder28
03-28-2007, 05:21 PM
This is legitimate new thread. Don't try to make this like the NFL forum where you can't talk about anything.

It's not a topic like the Packers bring in FB Terrell Smith

umphrey
03-28-2007, 06:19 PM
i dunno where i posted this but if it wasn't the gb packers forum, i apologize.

and if you dont think this is thread worthy, you can **** because im pretty sure we are supposed to use the gb packer forum to discuss the packers. we dont have to wait for favre to retire for something to talk about.

jackalope
03-28-2007, 09:10 PM
What happens to Hodge if Barnett gets an extension?1-Jennings will be our number 3 until Driver leaves.

2- One of the 2 will be cut (i'd guess Manuel) and the other is a backup.

3- Morency is our #2 and will get some playing time, which will most likely happen.

4- Ingle Martin will stay, i don't see why not.

5- I'm not sure what we'll do with Hodge. He'll likely become a backup and be traded or leave eventually unless Barnett gets moved outside.