PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Ruined

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 03:39 PM
I think I would be dead if I didn't protect myself last night. There may still be two killers out there. Unfortunately, that also means I can no longer protect others.

eaglesalltheway
03-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Maybe someone could directly influence you instead of the person

But I've believed NCST was evil the whole time

I have absolutely no reason to believe ncst8 is evil in any way. I got info I feel like I can trust saying he is good, so there may be some sort of potential to that first part of your post that'd result in him coming back evil for zach. My question is, if we have no protectors, why would they go after FE and not zach? Or any other person coming out with info? Looks like our mafia is continuing to slip up big time.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 03:40 PM
Vote ncst

well

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 03:41 PM
I have absolutely no reason to believe ncst8 is evil in any way. I got info I feel like I can trust saying he is good, so there may be some sort of potential to that first part of your post that'd result in him coming back evil for zach. My question is, if we have no protectors, why would they go after FE and not zach? Or any other person coming out with info? Looks like our mafia is continuing to slip up big time.

Because I apparently suck at this game? And know you guys don't listen anyways?

Like I said before, if you kill me you'll see my role and see that what I have said is true the whole time. Maybe then you'd listen about IBC being bad.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Bulldogs just said he was a role blocker and you claim there aren't any, explain

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Bulldogs just said he was a role blocker and you claim there aren't any, explain

When did I claim it? I said theres no framers, you know, the guy we took out.

And maybe the Mafia thought you guys were going to kill me today anyways, so why waste a kill? I told you to last night, I really dont care, lynch me. I tell you what I know, and what I think, neither really matter (except the JJB thing which I got framed I guess?)

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 03:45 PM

What? I claimed I protected myself, which I did.

eaglesalltheway
03-02-2012, 03:45 PM
Because I apparently suck at this game? And know you guys don't listen anyways?

Like I said before, if you kill me you'll see my role and see that what I have said is true the whole time. Maybe then you'd listen about IBC being bad.

I'm calling out the mafia more than anything, lol. If they had half a brain, they'd be killing guys that are getting info, but instead, they're just killing useless, dirty, stinky hobos. More power to them, but it'll be their demise.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 03:46 PM
IMO fenikz is mafia btw.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm calling out the mafia more than anything, lol. If they had half a brain, they'd be killing guys that are getting info, but instead, they're just killing useless, dirty, stinky hobos. More power to them, but it'll be their demise.

FE is just as useful as anyone with info. I'd argue losing him hurts far more than losing zach last night would have. He brought a ton of logic and reasoning to the table.

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 03:47 PM

Flying Elvis is using logic, and has been vocal about some guys. And he never came out with his role, but had info, so maybe they thought he was something? I, on the other hand, use my investigative power and think of crazy scenarios to why things could happen (the IBC part)

fenikz
03-02-2012, 03:48 PM
"I think I would be dead if I didn't protect myself last night. There may still be two killers out there. Unfortunately, that also means I can no longer protect others."

"My question is, if we have no protectors, why would they go after FE and not zach"

Bulldogs
IBC what have your past couple days of following people looked like? I can't remember, but I don't remember you saying who you followed yesterday.

zachsaints52
FE is just as useful as anyone with info. I'd argue losing him hurts far more than losing zach last night would have. He brought a ton of logic and reasoning to the table.

Yet another snide remark. Congrats dbag.

Anyways, you should just lynch me. Itd be easier, since I screwed up once, and I said if I was wrong to lynch me (sound familiar Woot?)

eaglesalltheway
03-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Zach, sorry, you're acting a little too suspicious for me. (Mostly overly defensive). Idk if you're being screwed with by someone else with your actions at night or what, but I can't trust what you are saying in the least. Best case scenario we get a mafia guy (I have a suspicion you're indeed, a framer), worst case scenario we eliminate what turns out to be useless info. What bothers me is the fact you have been very vocal and have powers, yet remain alive. That to me, screams mafia.

vote:zachsaints

Bulldogs
"I think I would be dead if I didn't protect myself last night. There may still be two killers out there. Unfortunately, that also means I can no longer protect others."

"My question is, if we have no protectors, why would they go after FE and not zach"

I'm assuming they didn't know I could protect myself, which is why I think there still be two killers. Fenikz, what info do you have btw. You, McGee, and CJ, if you are good, need to step up and help out.

fenikz
IMO fenikz is mafia btw.

Why do you say this? And how come you think I have a night action?

zachsaints52

Id like to point out the "There may be" sentence was added later on as well, after he posted again. I dont know if that means something or not, but why edit to add there may be two killers when you already posted again?

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Yet another snide remark. Congrats dbag.

Anyways, you should just lynch me. Itd be easier, since I screwed up once, and I said if I was wrong to lynch me (sound familiar Woot?)

Not a snide remark this time, I don't think anyone here would argue you've done more than FlyingElvis. It's just the truth.

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Zach, sorry, you're acting a little too suspicious for me. (Mostly overly defensive). Idk if you're being screwed with by someone else with your actions at night or what, but I can't trust what you are saying in the least. Best case scenario we get a mafia guy (I have a suspicion you're indeed, a framer), worst case scenario we eliminate what turns out to be useless info. What bothers me is the fact you have been very vocal and have powers, yet remain alive. That to me, screams mafia.

vote:zachsaints

Sig bet? :)

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Let's cut out these BS sig bets and just play the game.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 03:53 PM
But I got jbond to wear a Skelton sig for a month in the last one it was glorious

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Ok let's do this

unvote ncst
vote : Zach

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Let's cut out these BS sig bets and just play the game.

Cute story bro.

Anyways, what makes yall think we have people with powers left? We have had 2 vanilla townies and 2 hobos.... The rest have had a role. How many people can have powers left?

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Vote:Zachsaints52

And when you see that I am right, remember IBC and remember this comment:

DUDE I AM NOT MAFIA OR NEUTRAL. I have stated that fact for oh IDK a week now.

I said he was bad. I investigate twice: Once bad, once evil.

Just saying.

fenikz
Well we def have an inventor left and a godfather

Possibly a serial killer unless we got that person but they were just named differently, haven't had 3 murders in a night in awhile

Bulldogs
Cute story bro.

Anyways, what makes yall think we have people with powers left? We have had 2 vanilla townies and 2 hobos.... The rest have had a role. How many people can have powers left?

I'm fairly certain those that have been quiet with their roles have abilities. I've called them out a bunch but they remain quiet. There is probably one vanilla townie left max.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 03:57 PM

And when you see that I am right, remember IBC and remember this comment:

I said he was bad. I investigate twice: Once bad, once evil.

Just saying.

Both while there was still a framer alive. Just saying.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Personally I think IBC is def evil and I don't see any way ZachSaints is

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 03:58 PM
I have a feeling zach might be right. IBC being bad...

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 03:59 PM
I'm fairly certain those that have been quiet with their roles have abilities. I've called them out a bunch but they remain quiet. There is probably one vanilla townie left max.

You and IBC are the only ones who have been calling people out the whole time to show their roles, which is one of the main reasons I always thought you to be evil.

Both while there was still a framer alive. Just saying.

So a framer then decides that I would investigate the same person yet again?

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 03:59 PM
Personally I think IBC is def evil and I don't see any way ZachSaints is

I have a feeling zach might be right. IBC being bad...

Well once I get lynched, youll see my role and see that I was saying the truth about my findings.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 04:00 PM
God damnit stop playing with my mind

unvote ZACH

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:00 PM
You and IBC are the only ones who have been calling people out the whole time to show their roles, which is one of the main reasons I always thought you to be evil.

So a framer then decides that I would investigate the same person yet again?

I call people out to say their roles because it's not fair that the majority of people have already given theirs, while the others lay low. Hence, why I will once again call out McGee, Fenikz, Ncst8, and CJ.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 04:01 PM
I believe all 3 of IBC, Bulldogs and NCST are evil actually

Not sure on woot

And sadly ZS is the only person who I think is good

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 04:02 PM
God damnit stop playing with my mind

unvote ZACH

How do I play with your mind? Unlike you, I actually meant what I said when I said lynch me if I am wrong. I've been saying it, and saying IBC is bad, and laid out exactly how it would happen.

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 04:03 PM

Not sure on woot

Because I can't make this stuff up? And have been hardpressed in what I have said and not changed my tune (besides the lying to help with the IBC claim, but my second investigation helped that)

Wootylicous
zach I'm following you. If you are wrong you played this masterfully.

Vote : IBC

fenikz
TBW is also def good

Forgot about CJ has he posted anytime recently(gut says he's the inventor)

Bulldogs

Not sure on woot

You keep dodging my question. I assure you I'm a doctor btw. I've shown just as much evidence as anyone. Hell, FlyingElvis confirmed I was good by saying he felt a "heavenly presence" the night I protected him.

zachsaints52
Id vote for him to, but like last time it won't stick.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Vote: IBC

should at least get him talking

FE was a hobo he can't confirm ****

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 04:04 PM
Theres no point in voting for him... you guys wont keep with it.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:05 PM
zach I'm following you. If you are wrong you played this masterfully.

Vote : IBC

I say we wait and see what info he has from the past two nights. That will tell us alot. If he's bsing, we'll be able to tell by then.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:06 PM

should at least get him talking

FE was a hobo he can't confirm ****

Answer my question. You aren't exactly confirmed as good here, I've had several viable reasons to confirm my goodness.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 04:06 PM
How about no, you're being very suspicious

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 04:08 PM
I say we wait and see what info he has from the past two nights. That will tell us alot. If he's bsing, we'll be able to tell by then.

Tell us a lot? How would we be able to tell if he is bsing?

Answer my question. You aren't exactly confirmed as good here, I've had several viable reasons to confirm my goodness.

Ive given reason why you shouldn't be.

unvote:me
Vote:IBC

If Fenikz and Woot back out I may just go crazy.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
How about no, you're being very suspicious

Explain how I'm being suspicious by searching for answers. I straight up came out and told everybody what I've done each night. I've also agreed to lynch IBC if he didn't come out and tell us what he's done the past couple nights. I've also lead the lynches of like 4 bad guys.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Lol I won't he is def evil, along with ncst

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:11 PM
Lol I won't he is def evil, along with ncst

Again, I wouldn't be surprised. Let's not lynch him before he can talk though, we should give him that at least. I also don't see how FlyingElvis confirming me as good is just completely discounted.

Caddy
03-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Zach 1 – eatw,
IBC 3– woot, fenikz, zach

7 votes are needed to reach majority.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:15 PM
Anybody have info from last night. EATW how did your search go? Woot, who used powers last night?

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 04:17 PM
ncst definitly. you used yours for sure. FE did too

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:17 PM
ncst definitly. you used yours for sure. FE did too

Just us three?

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Zach used them

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Zach used them

Can't you just say everyone that used them? Just asking because I don't know how your ability works.

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Explain how I'm being suspicious by searching for answers. I straight up came out and told everybody what I've done each night. I've also agreed to lynch IBC if he didn't come out and tell us what he's done the past couple nights. I've also lead the lynches of like 4 bad guys.

You are suspicious because everytime we tried to lynch a good guy you came out saying we was wrong:

As much as Zachsaints deserves to die for completely ignoring my previous statements (which included an explanation of a framer), I kind of buy what he says about not actually being evil. And thus, I feel like it would be a wasted lynch. I'm going with IBC's other hunch, somebody who I feel has been evil the entire game.

Unvote: Zachsaints

Vote: UKfan

By the way, if anybody has a power, now is the time to use it. We have only 1-2 evil guys left and can finish them now. I'm talking to you Fenikz, CJ, Goosemahn, Ncst8, UKfan. Not all of you can be vanilla townies, let's finish this game already.

I have a strange feeling we made a mistake, we'll see.

I'm fairly certain ATL is good. I'm going back to voting Raiderz. Sorry for the flip-flopping.

Vote: Raiderz

I don't think ATL is mafia or a serial killer. I could be wrong. For now I'm fairly certain raiderz is mafia, and there has been a couple compelling cases brought forward on him. Still waiting for IBC to come and save the day once again for us, so I may change this vote.

Vote: Raiderz

Votes so far:

(6) ATL - CJSchneider, fenikz, ncst8, TheBoyWonder, Job
(4) Raiderz - JoeJoeBrown, FlyingElvis, Bulldogs, ATL
(1) No Lynch - vikes_28

But you don't say anything about the guys that we lynch that are mafia.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:23 PM
You are suspicious because everytime we tried to lynch a good guy you came out saying we was wrong:

But you don't say anything about the guys that we lynch that are mafia.

Wait, me not lynching a good guy makes me bad? I had a hunch ATL was good, same goes for you. I know you have some vendetta against me but I'm just as much confirmed good as you can be in this game. I showed you who I protected each night, AND had FlyingElvis confirm that I protected him night five. Why would I stop us from lynching bad guys? That would make me suspicious imo.

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 04:23 PM
I would post more, but I cant find the post that I had all about you from earlier.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Bulldogs trust zach on this. Ncst and IBC are bad guys.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:24 PM
I also made a mistake on trying to lynch Raiderz, that was just one of my gut feelings. He has since proven to be good.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Bulldogs trust zach on this. Ncst and IBC are bad guys.

I also think Ncst8 is bad, and I'll vote to lynch IBC once he speaks. I'm against lynching people before they talk, always have been.

zachsaints52
03-02-2012, 04:28 PM
Im done for the night. Im a try and be a normal college student, rather then a guy who is obsessed with a online game.

Thanks for believeing Woot and Fenikz.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Ncst8 feel free to chime in, you've been viewing the thread for quite some time now.

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 04:58 PM
Ncst8 feel free to chime in, you've been viewing the thread for quite some time now.

Reading back over Wooty's posts throughout the game. I find it strange he went from i just needed to lynch deep to i don't have a role to i can investigate during the day to not providing day investigative powers to now being able to see what everyone does on any given night. I'm here though! :)

fenikz
03-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Pretty sure woot is just spying on people's activities

Not an actual power

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Please just vote for me at this point... I can't take everyone listening to Zach's crap (Hes already lead you to kill one townie) ... I am not bad nor evil nor am I neutral. I am a townie.

I have revealed my role as a hunter. I have said who I have followed every night I did... I also revealed the invention I got and that it took my night abilities. I gave you 4 Mafia members (Jensen, Vidae, Diab and UK) all on a silver platter. Also I cleared Raiderz before anyone else did. I have been truthful since day one and damn it I have been the one of the most helpful people in this town.

So I plea... If you are going to continue think that I am evil and listen to someone who knows not what hes doing then get rid of me. I seriously feel as if I am dealing with idiots at points through out this game.

Others of you have played great and have been crucial and helpful since day one... You all have my respect and gratitude for you are the ones keeping me playing and sane.

So I leave you with one final thing. Please kill me if you are going to continue to pull this ****.

TheBoyWonder22
03-02-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm not against IBC now, and I don't think I'll ever be. Imagine how ****** of a mafia guy he'd be if he was in fact one. Plus UK was still alive upon zach's last investigation. Investigate again, neither of you are even close to lynchable.

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 05:38 PM
I think I would be dead if I didn't protect myself last night. There may still be two killers out there. Unfortunately, that also means I can no longer protect others.

Protecting yourself? Weak.

He claims that he lost his powers when he used the invention given to him.

edit - as he has repeated ^

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 05:51 PM
FE was one of the few I completely trusted (it was pretty clear he inherited the hobo role), so that's a pretty small group now. The evil powers seem to be in a similar place of knowledge, taking out the ones who are clearly good and possible of providing info against them (vikes, Elvis). I was hoping a quieter person would eventually come out with game-changing information, but nothing like that has happened. ATL probably would've been the one to do so if he hadn't been killed, based on his role and actions. le sigh.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 05:58 PM

Haha, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. I felt like I was going to be killed last night for the first time in the game, so I had no choice. As for you McGee, I don't think you're evil. In fact, I'm fairly certain you're good, I just wish you had some sort of ability to help us.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:01 PM
Honestly I'm pretty conflicted. I'd feel like **** lynching IBC if he was in fact good, especially considering how many evil people he has gotten rid of. At the same time, zach is coming forward with info he is almost positive is good (regardless of whether or not he was right about JJB). Why don't we have zach investigate IBC tonight? There is now no framer so I don't think the evidence could be tampered with. Anybody?

CJSchneider
03-02-2012, 06:03 PM

As I recall, he lost them temporarily. IBC, can you still hunt or did you completely lose your abilities?

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 06:05 PM
Lost them entirely

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:11 PM
My opinions on the people remaining in the game, I'll take over for FlyingElvis here:

McGee - Pretty sure he's good. Possibly no ability.

Raiderz - 100% good. Misguided early in the game, but not evil.

Ncst8fan83 - I'm iffy on him. I lean on the side of him being evil, based on his voting record and what he's said.

Wooty - Was a lyncher, but could he also be a traitor? He tends to vote out evil, so I think he's good now.

Cain - Has been the leader in the lynching of the majority of those bad. Could possibly be an evil godfather as claimed by Zach, but could that be a stretch?

CJSchneider - Been very quiet. I'm leaning 75/25 good for him. Somebody I think may actually be the inventor.

The Boy Wonder - 100% positive he's good. I trust him.

Bulldogs - I'm positive I'm good. FlyingElvis confirmed it.

Zachsaints - Claims to have investigative abilities. Was wrong about JJB, now claims IBC is bad. Could he have been framed or his abilities tampered with the past couple nights? Or is he evil? I'm 50/50 here.

Fenikz - I'm positive he wasn't mafia with CCB and them, but he could still be evil. I'm leaning towards good, but unsure.

Mr. Goosemahn - Has been very quiet, but another guy I'm leaning towards good with right now.

Eaglesalltheway - Cleared by Brodeur. 95% sure he is good.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 06:12 PM
CJ as the inventor(cough cough)

Did you send him something to make this possible?

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:20 PM
Page trap.

My opinions on the people remaining in the game, I'll take over for FlyingElvis here:

McGee - Pretty sure he's good. Possibly no ability.

Raiderz - 100% good. Misguided early in the game, but not evil.

Ncst8fan83 - I'm iffy on him. I lean on the side of him being evil, based on his voting record and what he's said.

Wooty - Was a lyncher, but could he also be a traitor? He tends to vote out evil, so I think he's good now.

Cain - Has been the leader in the lynching of the majority of those bad. Could possibly be an evil godfather as claimed by Zach, but could that be a stretch?

CJSchneider - Been very quiet. I'm leaning 75/25 good for him. Somebody I think may actually be the inventor.

The Boy Wonder - 100% positive he's good. I trust him.

Bulldogs - I'm positive I'm good. FlyingElvis confirmed it.

Zachsaints - Claims to have investigative abilities. Was wrong about JJB, now claims IBC is bad. Could he have been framed or his abilities tampered with the past couple nights? Or is he evil? I'm 50/50 here.

Fenikz - I'm positive he wasn't mafia with CCB and them, but he could still be evil. I'm leaning towards good, but unsure.

Mr. Goosemahn - Has been very quiet, but another guy I'm leaning towards good with right now.

Eaglesalltheway - Cleared by Brodeur. 95% sure he is good.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 06:22 PM
ncst and ibc = bad guys

CJSchneider
03-02-2012, 06:27 PM
CJ as the inventor(cough cough)

Did you send him something to make this possible?

I did. I believe my inventions fall into categories.

If I sent the right items to the right people, they may help indicate people's orientation.

EATW and Goose, why don't you try what I sent you as a test.

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 06:28 PM
Yeah, I'm not one for calling out roles, but I'd really like if an inventor spoke up.

- Well okay then.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:29 PM

If I sent the right items to the right people, they may help indicate people's orientation.

I'm a little disappointed I was sent nothing.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:31 PM
ncst and ibc = bad guys

I'm not calling you a liar but how do you know? Are you just using intuition? Again, if they are evil I have absolutely no problem lynching them.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 06:33 PM
The last time I had this ''intuition'' it was for CCB and Ngata just saying

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 06:33 PM
Found this interesting while going back through the thread...

I can now say my role, which I used up tonight. I was giving 5 tries to investigate, called a mini-investigator. Don't believe me? Go along with my posts.

First night Shane:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I got to wondering about Shane last night, was going to over and talk to him, make him tell me whats up with him. Sadly, he was dead before I got there.
Yayyyy I played alongggg.

Second night EATW:
Quote:
I can say that I trust EATW, so before we jump on the hating EATW know I won't be apart of it.
Seems plausible.
I say we either go after Vikes or Woot. Vikes because most of yall dont trust him, or Woot to see what his actual role was. Remember, at the very beginning he said if he is wrong we can lynch him.

Third night JVig:

Quote:
Im obsessed with Woot as well, but clearly ive been investigated so am I suspicious too?
I can now say I trust JVig.
Btw, how do you guys get to quote more then 3 quotes?

And giving clues the whole time I was doing it:

Quote:
I think Shane was targeted by more then 2 groups, maybe 3.
Well his investigative skills suck since he was wrong once already. (No offense Woot!)
Quote:
Divine intervention? Its like God told me.

Quote:
It depends on what rules Caddy decides on. I keep reading the roles on that site, and it says it depends on God aka Caddy haha.

Quote:
Im about as suspicious as a pig in a bacon factory.
Results from last night:

I investigated two people last night, because I felt like I was going to be dead anyways.

I investigated ATL. Why? Because I know he was good, and wanted to see if I was a insane investigator, or if I was a regular investigator. Once it showed ATL was good, I knew I was a regular.

The other guy showed up bad. So I know for a 100% fact he is bad.

And now that my powers are done, I just wanted to say: Boo-Yah

Hmm... that whole I am a framer thing doesn't look too well now does it?

Day 1: Shane- Nothing
Day 2: EATW- Good
Day 3: JVig- Good
Day 4- IBC- Bad
Day 5: TBW- Good
Day 6: JJB- Evil
Day 7: IBC- Evil
Day 8: NCST8- Evil

Just to let you know my investigations again. Since there isn't a framer, is there something else that would stop me from getting the true results?

Where did these extra night investigations come from?

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Hes a liar...

Vote: Lynch Zach

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:39 PM
The way I see it we have two solid options to choose from, unless somebody has info to say otherwise.

Option A:

We lynch Ncst8. After that, there should be no more framer and role blockers to skew Zach's findings. Zachsaints investigates IBC at night and we find out if he's evil once and for all. Using the info from that night, we make an educated decision on who to lynch the next day.

Option B:

We lynch Zachsaints and find out whether he is a crazy investigator or just plain evil.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:40 PM
The last time I had this ''intuition'' it was for CCB and Ngata just saying

I'll give you the CCB one, but Ngata was a pretty obvious choice.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm leaving so dont go accusing me when you fickle people all lynch someone randomly

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 06:44 PM
I investigated ATL. Why? Because I know he was good, and wanted to see if I was a insane investigator, or if I was a regular investigator. Once it showed ATL was good, I knew I was a regular.

The other guy showed up bad. So I know for a 100% fact he is bad.

And now that my powers are done, I just wanted to say: Boo-Yah

Bulldogs... Zach cant investigate anymore. He said so... Hes just playing us at this point.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 06:45 PM
Uh nice find IBC :o

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:47 PM
Bulldogs... Zach cant investigate anymore. He said so... Hes just playing us at this point.

He said something about how he pretended his powers were done. He's doing a lot of back and forth, reminds me of Woot earlier in the game.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Uh nice find IBC :o

I don't take credit for it... I remembered he said it but NCST8 dug up the information

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 06:49 PM
He said something about how he pretended his powers were done. He's doing a lot of back and forth, reminds me of Woot earlier in the game.

I call ********... I something isn't right.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 06:50 PM
I want ncst to come out and say his role.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 06:51 PM
The way I see it we have two solid options to choose from, unless somebody has info to say otherwise.

Option A:

We lynch Ncst8. After that, there should be no more framer and role blockers to skew Zach's findings. Zachsaints investigates IBC at night and we find out if he's evil once and for all. Using the info from that night, we make an educated decision on who to lynch the next day.

Option B:

We lynch Zachsaints and find out whether he is a crazy investigator or just plain evil.

This brings me back to these options. Whether we lynch Ncst8 or Zach we found out the truth. Any ideas anyone?

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 06:53 PM
This brings me back to these options. Whether we lynch Ncst8 or Zach we found out the truth. Any ideas anyone?

Zach continues to throw me the bus despite my continued efforts to say otherwise. I still contend something isn't right with Zach.

Mr. Goosemahn
03-02-2012, 07:08 PM

Will do, sir.

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 07:10 PM
I want ncst to come out and say his role.

As I said a few days ago, I have no role. Any assertion otherwise is an outright lie. We're 11 days into this and you've switched roles a few times. If you're an investigator, name who you investigated and on what night. Otherwise, you'll force me to quote you throughout this thread to destroy whatever boldfaced lie you come up with this time.

Mr. Goosemahn
03-02-2012, 07:11 PM
As for Zach, yeah, something seemed fishy about it to me right from the very beginning. He seemed too desperate to have us follow him.

And him saying he's still investigating people when he couldn't any more kind of proves why I was suspicious right from the beginning.

That being said, isn't there a chance Zach is just the town idiot, or a schizophrenic or something? Maybe his role is to just **** with us, not being evil

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Meh, I'm not a fan of the whole "I have no role" slant. Statistically speaking, only one person left in this game probably actually has no role. No chance you, Goose, and Fenikz all have no role. Until you reveal your true intentions, I'm going to have to vote you. Lynching Nc settles once and for all whether Zachsaints is full of ****. Come clean and I might change my mind.

Vote: Ncst8

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 07:13 PM
As I said a few days ago, I have no role. Any assertion otherwise is an outright lie. We're 11 days into this and you've switched roles a few times. If you're an investigator, name who you investigated and on what night. Otherwise, you'll force me to quote you throughout this thread to destroy whatever boldfaced lie you come up with this time.

This confirm my theory.

Unvote IBC
Vote NCST

Same defense as CCB/Ngata.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Meh, I'm not a fan of the whole "I have no role" slant. Statistically speaking, only one person left in this game probably actually has no role. No chance you, Goose, and Fenikz all have no role. Until you reveal your true intentions, I'm going to have to vote you. Lynching Nc settles once and for all whether Zachsaints is full of ****. Come clean and I might change my mind.

Vote: Ncst8

I always get page trapped.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:16 PM
This confirm my theory.

Unvote IBC
Vote NCST

Same defense as CCB/Ngata.

UKfan used this defense as well.

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 07:18 PM
So the "theory" for both of you is that because I have no role I have to be mafia? Anything else?

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 07:19 PM
You have a goddamn role stop lying. Your time is up you got caught ncst.

CJSchneider
03-02-2012, 07:19 PM
What do you think his role is, Woot, and why?

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 07:20 PM
I don't and I'm not lying. You and Zach are the only confirmed liars in this town, sir. So, I implore you again...who did you investigate and on what night?

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:21 PM
So the "theory" for both of you is that because I have no role I have to be mafia? Anything else?

I'm about 90% sure you have a role. So you are lying to me. My theory is if I kill you and you're good, we kill Zachsaints. If I kill you and you're bad, we kill IBC.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 07:22 PM
I've done the same as Bulldogs have done I just watched ncst closely. And with his actions I know that he have a role so now he's lying. With that said JJB left us a little hint that he was at ncst's house if we wanted to lynch him so that kind of give us all the info we need here. I urge you all to vote for ncst.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 07:27 PM
EATW cleared Ncst8... So I guess then you kill EATW then too?

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:30 PM

Can I see the post where he is cleared?

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 07:31 PM

eatw is definitely somebody I want to hear from right now. Was very active in the discussion early on (there was a lot of suspicion towards him), then once he was cleared he seemed to get much more quiet, the most interesting thing he's done lately being his defense of ncst8.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:36 PM
eatw is definitely somebody I want to hear from right now. Was very active in the discussion early on (there was a lot of suspicion towards him), then once he was cleared he seemed to get much more quiet, the most interesting thing he's done lately being his defense of ncst8.

That's very interesting if Ncst8 does indeed turn out to be evil. Even further reason to lynch him IMO.

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 07:41 PM
I've done the same as Bulldogs have done I just watched ncst closely. And with his actions I know that he have a role so now he's lying. With that said JJB left us a little hint that he was at ncst's house if we wanted to lynch him so that kind of give us all the info we need here. I urge you all to vote for ncst.

What actions? I haven't done anything. It's impossible for me to do anything.

Also, I believe JJB was a hider, correct? If I was mafia, yes, he would have died that night per the role rules. But he didn't die that night or any night prior to that. If anything, it would clear me if he hid behind me a previous night.

So, if I remember correctly EATW was cleared by Brody. EATW cleared me with the letter he got. But zach lying about his extra 3 investigations and Wooty's continued lies throughout each and every day should be followed. Gotcha.

I haven't visited anyone at night. I have not investigated anyone at night. I have done nothing at night aside from wait it out like the rest of you. IF that is all the "evidence" you have against me, then please feel free to sway the rest of the town. If they follow two known liars over a known townie vouching for me then I don't know what I would be able to say to confirm my innocence to them.

Still waiting for those investigations and nights, wooty. You shouldn't have to go back through the thread. Just check your PMs to Caddy. I eagerly await your lies.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 07:41 PM
I urge everyone to listen to Bulldogs and me...ncst is bad.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:44 PM
I urge everyone to listen to Bulldogs and me...ncst is bad.

I'm not 100% he's evil, but either way we get a ton of info from discovering his true role. I'm probably like 80/20 on him being bad though.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 07:45 PM
Again attacking me on lies I assumed (Deep and investigations during the day) isn't getting you anywhere. Same defense was used by CCB/Ngata and UK and oh wait look at that MAFIAS! vidae also did that oh wait GODFATHER

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 07:45 PM
I got word that he is good. I received a letter (I think it was night 3 or 4, I'm not looking back on my pms) without a return address or name saying he was good. I have a feeling it was from Brody (it was whatever night Brody died, I think night 3), because he was one of one or two guys who trusted me at the time. So I THINK the info was was from Brody, but I'm not sure. But I have faith and I'm pretty sure that ncst8 is good.

Here you go BD

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:50 PM
To me that doesn't clear his name. Brodeur came out and said when somebody was good. An unnamed letter just doesn't do it for me, even EATW said himself he's not positive.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 07:50 PM
Brodeur also backed zach...that doesn't mean ****

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 07:52 PM
To me that doesn't clear his name. Brodeur came out and said when somebody was good. An unnamed letter just doesn't do it for me, even EATW said himself he's not positive.

So we lynch him instead of Zach? Who has been off his rocker for quite a while now...

If thats the case kill me first... I seriously cant believe that I am getting so much freaking suspicion.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Brodeur also backed zach...that doesn't mean ****

HE DID NOT... God damn people. Please learn to read.

Brody said he can't understand why Job was being an ass making comments about how Zach's 15 concussions make sense on how hes playing.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 07:55 PM
So we lynch him instead of Zach? Who has been off his rocker for quite a while now...

If thats the case kill me first... I seriously cant believe that I am getting so much freaking suspicion.

Don't pull a Zachsaints with the "lynch me" stuff. I've agreed with you alot this game, but I was suspicious of Ncst8 even before Zach came out today and said he was evil. If you look through my posts I've called Nc out plenty of times. If we kill Nc and he is good you don't have to worry about anybody lynching you anytime soon either, because it means Zach is lying.

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 08:06 PM
Don't pull a Zachsaints with the "lynch me" stuff. I've agreed with you alot this game, but I was suspicious of Ncst8 even before Zach came out today and said he was evil. If you look through my posts I've called Nc out plenty of times. If we kill Nc and he is good you don't have to worry about anybody lynching you anytime soon either, because it means Zach is lying.

So you're going with Zach who lied about his "investigations" to go along with his freaking weird behavior throughout the game? LMAO nice.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 08:07 PM

No but you said if Ncst8 is bad we kill me next. Why cant it be the inverse.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 08:09 PM
So you're going with Zach who lied about his "investigations" to go along with his freaking weird behavior throughout the game? LMAO nice.

I'm not going with Zach. Read my previous posts. Like four days ago I said you were evil along with Ngata and Ukfan.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 08:10 PM
No but you said if Ncst8 is bad we kill me next. Why cant it be the inverse.

I said if Nc is evil, maybe Zach can actually investigate and is no longer being blocked/framed. He will then investigate you tonight and we'll get the truth.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Seriously? Trusting Zach at this point is like trusting Kevorkian to give you a physical. Pretty bad move if you ask me.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 08:13 PM
Seriously? Trusting Zach at this point is like trusting Kevorkian to give you a physical. Pretty bad move if you ask me.

You sound pretty certain Nc will turn out bad. If you knew he was good you wouldn't be this worried.

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Seriously IBC ncst is bad.

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 08:23 PM
Again attacking me on lies I assumed (Deep and investigations during the day) isn't getting you anywhere. Same defense was used by CCB/Ngata and UK and oh wait look at that MAFIAS! vidae also did that oh wait GODFATHER

And again providing no proof of your supposed investigative powers. Do you have any information to stand on outside of hunches? I have no way to defend myself because I have no information to give and I have said my peace. If you cannot understand that and everyone wants to lynch me for that, go for it.

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 08:23 PM
HE DID NOT... God damn people. Please learn to read.

He also never said anything about jvig, who we know was a cop. The three people that he guaranteed were good were APS, CJ, and EATW

APS was outed by vikes, so there's that.
CJ was presumably investigated by jvig, who long proclaimed his innocence.
EATW? Zach claims to have investigated him.

Brodeur hinting that zach "shouldn't be suspicious" could mean a ton.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 08:24 PM
Honestly I have no idea about ncst8 I am more fed up with Zach's shenanigans

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 08:26 PM
He also never said anything about jvig, who we know was a cop. The three people that he guaranteed were good were APS, CJ, and EATW

APS was outed by vikes, so there's that.
CJ was presumably investigated by jvig, who long proclaimed his innocence.
EATW? Zach claims to have investigated him.

Brodeur hinting that zach "shouldn't be suspicious" could mean a ton.

I don't even remember Brodeur saying that Zach shouldn't be suspicious. He came to his defense of out of game things.

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 08:28 PM
Page 41, after Night 2 (in which zach claims to have investigated eatw), a couple posts after zach says he trust eatw

You're not suspicious, or shouldn't be at least.

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 08:29 PM
I'm going to start a vote count here, correct me if I'm wrong.

IBC - Fenikz, Zach
Ncst8 - Woot, Bulldogs
Zachsaints - Ncst8

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 08:30 PM
i don't believe I've voted at the moment. if i have, i SERIOUSLY need to get some sleep.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 08:36 PM
Okay well you guys fight amongst yourselves... I am out.

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 08:38 PM
But I was just about to accuse you!

fenikz
03-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Reminds me of my drunk friend who insulted 2 women, both started yelling at him, eventually he just said I'll you 2 duke it out and walks off

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 08:47 PM
But I was just about to accuse you!
Go for it.

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 08:51 PM
I suspect that you are a traitor.

You were probably supposed to die on Night 5, when there were no deaths. It was the first night in which Bulldogs did not protect you. Instead of being killed by the mafia, you were then recruited into their ranks. You began the next day by saying that the malfunctioning invention had taken away your powers, though you probably actually lost your power by giving up your past role for a place in the mafia.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 08:52 PM
Okay well if you feel that way vote me off the island.

fenikz
03-02-2012, 08:53 PM
The island is a cork

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 08:54 PM
Mcgee reasoning is awesome

Wootylicous
03-02-2012, 08:54 PM
also the fact IBC is not voting for ncst might tell you something!!

TheBoyWonder22
03-02-2012, 08:55 PM
If this is true, it is fair to assume anyone who has claimed to receive an invention is mafia...interesting.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Okay... two things. Why did I hand you UK if I am part of the Mafia?

Also fine if you feel I am bad and "defending" ncst8 then please vote for me.

See how wrong you truly are.

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 09:13 PM
I don't know, I wasn't really around that day and only remember the doctor revelation at the end. There were definitely two mafia-esque kills a night, I'm not putting out the possibility of two factions that you have been arguing against.

ImBrotherCain
03-02-2012, 09:32 PM
I don't know, I wasn't really around that day and only remember the doctor revelation at the end. There were definitely two mafia-esque kills a night, I'm not putting out the possibility of two factions that you have been arguing against.

Here was the post

So on the UKFan front. I found 2 interesting things... UKs last post was on 2/26 which was the day before this happened:

But he was active as late as 2am last night. He also didn't vote for Vidae, Jensen or CCB. He has hung back, hidden on the edge of town barley getting any suspicion. Somethings not right here.

Vote: UKFan

SuperMcGee
03-02-2012, 09:45 PM
If this is true, it is fair to assume anyone who has claimed to receive an invention is mafia...interesting.

I wouldn't go that far, but I would greatly appreciate a list of everyone that CJ sent an invention to.

CJSchneider
03-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Shane
Woot
Brodeur
IBC
EATW
Goose

ncst8fan83
03-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Out for the night. I'll be back on at 1pm EST tomorrow.

eaglesalltheway
03-02-2012, 11:04 PM
Sorry I haven't been around guys. I've caught up, and I'll say this... I won't vote for ncst8. Ink going to stock by my info, and if it turns out won't I'll be real disappointed, and have top reconsider where the letter may have come from. I'll consider using your invention CJ, I feel a little more confident in using it knowing it's from you. You better not kill me though! Anybody have anything else to bring up until I check out for the night?

Mr. Goosemahn
03-02-2012, 11:20 PM
CJ, what inventions have you given out? Have any of them actually worked? Two backfired, not sure of the other ones...

eaglesalltheway
03-02-2012, 11:37 PM
Shane and Brody got them, hit never got to use them, and I chose to not use mine, though I might give it a shot sooner or later.

Raiderz4Life
03-02-2012, 11:44 PM
Man this just got cut throat lol

Bulldogs
03-02-2012, 11:54 PM
This day is going slow. Let's get some people voting or at least talking.

SuperMcGee
03-03-2012, 12:08 AM
It's 1am on Friday, I wouldn't expect much. Eatw is my most interesting person at the moment. I want more from him.

zachsaints52
03-03-2012, 12:44 AM
Found this interesting while going back through the thread...

Where did these extra night investigations come from?

No, I said I'm dead because I agreed if I was wrong, u can lynch me. I actually mean it, unlike other people. The reason I asked bout the framer was bc I lied about being a semi-investigator. I figured once I told info about IBC the mafia would go after me, so I said I used it all up. But, like I said, since I was wrong, lynch me.

But I'm still confused about the framer role. Does he pick a person and if you investigate them, their good/evil is reversed, or the framer picks a person whose abilities show the reverse of anyone they pick?

Also, I know it don't matter, but here is who I investigated each night.

Night 1: Shane (Didnt get anything because he was dead)
Night 2: EATW (Good)
Night 3: Jvig (Good)
Night 4: IBC (Bad) Yeah I lied about the other guy thing.
Night 5: TBW (Good)
Night 6: JoeJoeBrown (Evil)
Night 7: Once I saw jjb was good, I know was gonna die, because I said I would, so I investigated Cain again and this time it said (Evil)

Like I said, since I was wrong vote me out. It was fun and hope you get the mafia guys!
2:

I said it right there.... To be so logical you really missed my posts about what my role was and other parts about me....

Like I said before, we shouldn't have even voted for IBC because I knew in the end, the town overall wouldn't stand for it.

No one ever answered my question either. Why would UKFan pick IBC TWICE to frame? After the hub-bub of trying to get him once, UK would really pick to frame him again (if he framed him once anyways, which I still don't understand. The day before UK "framed" IBC was the day me and Job got into a lengthy discussion, so I dont see a reason he wouldve randomly picked IBC)?

And just to clarify, I got a message from Caddy explaining Bad and Evil are the same. At the start I figured Evil meant mafia and Bad meant anti-townie non-mafia people, but now that I know that they are the same I will now say IBC is evil, not bad.

zachsaints52
03-03-2012, 12:45 AM
It's 1am on Friday, I wouldn't expect much. Eatw is my most interesting person at the moment. I want more from him.

EATW was vouched for by me and someone else I believe.

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Zachsaints would you agree to search IBC again tonight? Now that there is no framer or roleblockers we can be positive the results are not tampered with. Then we lynch Ncst8 now and find out and Zach's investigative skills are for real.

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Zachsaints would you agree to search IBC again tonight? Now that there is no framer or roleblockers we can be positive the results are not tampered with. Then we lynch Ncst8 now and find out and Zach's investigative skills are for real.

Didn't he say he had no more chances to investigate?

zachsaints52
03-03-2012, 12:55 AM

How do we know there is no roleblockers? And I am not gonna say who I will investigate unless ncst8 is a roleblocker. If he is just a mafia person (he can't be the GF, because it would have said evil, right?) then I will do a random person, so that way a roleblocker can't block me.

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 12:56 AM

Read above. He says he was lying about that.

zachsaints52
03-03-2012, 12:57 AM

I literally just posted 3 posts before yours.... I felt like (and still do) IBC is the guy the Mafia wanted to go to the end with, helping kill some mafia and gaining the trust of people. If I got rid of IBC, they would have come after me.

Im sure there are experienced gamers in here. Have you guys ever heard of a "semi-investigator"?

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 06:07 AM
I literally just posted 3 posts before yours.... I felt like (and still do) IBC is the guy the Mafia wanted to go to the end with, helping kill some mafia and gaining the trust of people. If I got rid of IBC, they would have come after me.

Im sure there are experienced gamers in here. Have you guys ever heard of a "semi-investigator"?
Never, but the commissioner makes up all the roles so who knows. Just do it. Until then, I don't think we have proof to lynch anyone presently.

SuperMcGee
03-03-2012, 06:34 AM
EATW was vouched for by me and someone else I believe.

Vikes, who found only a penny when thieving from him. If it was just one person's investigation, I'd be suspicious. I just want him talking more. I forget how long ago, but I think he was the one suspecting there were more mafia left than most others thought, which I kind of agree with.

CJSchneider
03-03-2012, 07:14 AM
CJ, what inventions have you given out? Have any of them actually worked? Two backfired, not sure of the other ones...

Shane and Brody got them, hit never got to use them, and I chose to not use mine, though I might give it a shot sooner or later.

Yes, Shane and Brodeur were never able to use theirs. Rather than use the word "backfired", I would merely say the data has been difficult, at best, to analyze.

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 07:32 AM
I still can't believe that you guys are listening to Zach.... I am going to lose my freaking mind.

rDLk26MJNnw

I can't wait until you are all wrong.... At this point I hope the town losses for their stupidity.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 07:36 AM
Goddamn CJ and your ice machine! and damn you all for doubting me at the beginning!

eaglesalltheway
03-03-2012, 09:23 AM
IBC, very few people actually want you lynched right now, why are you being so defensive?

eaglesalltheway
03-03-2012, 09:26 AM
Yes, Shane and Brodeur were never able to use theirs. Rather than use the word "backfired", I would merely say the data has been difficult, at best, to analyze.

I'm still not sure if I will use or tonight or not, but we'll see. I'm beginning to lean more towards a yes, at this point.

zachsaints52
03-03-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm wondering why he (or anyone else) hasn't answered my questions.

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 09:47 AM
IBC, very few people actually want you lynched right now, why are you being so defensive?

Very few people are about half of what we need for a lynch. Then we have the followers

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 12:48 PM
ncst is still my choice. ibc please follow me and bulldogs for one time. have faith

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 01:56 PM
I guess people are afraid to speak? This is probably the longest day we've had yet. Unless anybody else has a better idea I'm going to bump these thoughts, let me know what you guys think.

Option A:

Option B:

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 02:02 PM
I'm exhausted and brain's kinda roasted right now so I'll just follow suit for now. Vote count?

Also I kinda like plan B haha

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 02:04 PM
7 votes needed to lynch.

IBC - Fenikz, Zach
Ncst8 - Woot, Bulldogs, raiderz4life, CJSchneider, fenikz
Zachsaints - EATW, IBC

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 02:06 PM
BD, you and IBC have been really good to the town so I'll follow your lead one more time and hope our heavenly father has guided our footsteps lol

Vote: ncst8

CJSchneider
03-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Your trust being in God, your faith is well founded. I shall follow our town's pastor.

fenikz
03-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Unvote: IBC

Vote: NCST8

I think both are clearly evil but at least this moves us forward

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Unvote: IBC

Vote: NCST8

I think both are clearly evil but at least this moves us forward

Is it easy to walk around with that plank in your eye, sir?

fenikz
03-03-2012, 02:43 PM
I don't know what that means

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 02:46 PM
This Bomer sig is distracting me.

fenikz
03-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Well your Diora avy is too

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 02:51 PM
I dont know where to look everytime I click on this goddamn thread...Bomer is looking at me...these eyes...

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 02:51 PM
I don't know what that means

lol he's saying you're evil using that "take out the beam in your eye before you take the splinter out of your neighbor's eye" analogy

fenikz
03-03-2012, 02:53 PM
I have never heard this before, and damn right I would remove a ******* beam from my eye before a splinter from someone elses

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 02:55 PM
let's go ahead and get this over with. fenikz = mafia; eatw = not sure on his role, but not mafia. had fun guys. i'll def be down for another go of this game.

fenikz
03-03-2012, 02:57 PM
So you're admitting to being evil?

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 02:57 PM
I have never heard this before, and damn right I would remove a ******* beam from my eye before a splinter from someone elses

Jesus said it...you heathen!!!! lol

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 02:58 PM
So you're admitting to being evil?

might as well. got **** to do. I'm the mafia godfather of one of the mafia factions in this game. CCB and UK were on with us as well. Not sure about the vidae faction and didn't know about them at the time.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 03:00 PM
AH ******* knew it.

/high-five Bulldogs

fenikz
03-03-2012, 03:00 PM
I'm a total heathen, just googled it

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 03:01 PM
AH ******* knew it.

/high-five Bulldogs

Good job. Maybe next time you can cheat again to win. There's no way you investigated me and I came back evil. It's not possible according to the role caddy sent me. Stop being such a ******* jerkoff. You ******* cheated...admit it.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 03:03 PM
Call me a cheater...me and bulldogs caught you the same way. You were browsing for hours and not answering anything. D-unit did the same by watching who was online at what time just saying ;)

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm a total heathen, just googled it

I was j/k....i got a priest role lol

ILU Fenikz :)

fenikz
03-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Can we just call this a mod kill since there aren't any active people left to vote :/

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 03:07 PM
Good job. Maybe next time you can cheat again to win. There's no way you investigated me and I came back evil. It's not possible according to the role caddy sent me. Stop being such a ******* jerkoff. You ******* cheated...admit it.

I caught you fair and square. You were far too obvious to predict as a mafia member. I caught you the same way I caught ngata and UK.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 03:08 PM
/high five Bulldogs!

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 03:11 PM
Wow really did that just happen...? Glad this game went to ****.

Unvote: Zach

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 03:12 PM
AHIGH FIVEEE!

/borat voice

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 03:14 PM
I caught you fair and square. You were far too obvious to predict as a mafia member. I caught you the same way I caught ngata and UK.

How? by seeing the times i'm online? i'm at work 11 hours out of the day. Nice deductive reasoning, boss.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 03:14 PM
Well then I got fooled by you :/

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 03:15 PM
Seriously If I was cheating I wouldve been dead longggggggggg ago ncst...stop being an ass because we caught you.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Here's your modkill...

Fenikz is the Goon. You are the one who gets his hands dirty and kills the marked townie at night. If you are lynched, the Godfather will relegate your power to the other member of his choice : that member will lose his other powers.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw3uxbWR091r5k6o5o1_500.gif

fenikz
03-03-2012, 03:17 PM
GJ can we like ban him?

got sand all up in his vagina

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 03:18 PM
How? by seeing the times i'm online? i'm at work 11 hours out of the day. Nice deductive reasoning, boss.

Nope, by looking at previous posts, who you have voted for, what you were saying, etc... I called you being bad along with a couple others like a week ago. You should have at least made it seem like you were helping the town.

Let's get two more votes and finish this day.

fenikz
03-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Games over never allow him in another one again

SuperMcGee
03-03-2012, 03:21 PM
Wow really did that just happen...? Glad this game went to ****.

Yeah, that's pretty lame.
I say we have CJ fix up some sex robots and start a new town. TBW can come, too.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey fenikz its ok I still love you!

Raiderz4Life
really?? Really??

Did we really have to end it like this?

fenikz
All in favor of a rep rape?

I have to rage in someway that won't get me banned

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Games over never allow him in another one again

If it makes you feel better I was turning the town against you next. Once you were throwing blame left and right at me and IBC while saying Zach was the most trustworthy (LOL) I knew something was up.

CJSchneider
03-03-2012, 03:23 PM
really?? Really??

Did we really have to end it like this?

ECfRp-jwbI4

fenikz
03-03-2012, 03:24 PM
IBC is a serial killer, was pretty obvious this whole time

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 03:25 PM
Well I was definitly a good townie with a grudge against Deep

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 03:27 PM
All in favor of a rep rape?

I have to rage in someway that won't get me banned

lol so you're gonna get all bitchy after you threw me under the bus the entire game. i'll go ahead and comfort you by saying reputation points on a draft website doesn't give me value in life. you were the last mafia anyway...there was zero logical chance of you winning by having me lynched.

vidae
03-03-2012, 03:29 PM
What a lame way for this to end. It was such a good game until now. I'll lock this and let Caddy decide what to do.

Caddy
03-03-2012, 04:15 PM
First of all, thanks vidae. Second, Ummm ncst8 are you kidding?

I'm going to open the thread now and ask what people want to do. If anyone wants to keep playing let me know here or via pm. If people just want to end it, that is ok too.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 04:17 PM
I just punked fenikz because of his obvious scheming against me. My apologies if the game ends upon his lynching.

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 04:17 PM
How about re assign roles? That was lame as **** and it would be an interesting change of pace.

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:18 PM
We might as well end it. Fenikz is the goon, I was going to go after him today regardless, but if we keep going it will just end with him dying in a couple minutes anyway. Good game everyone, especially to my bros IBC, Job, and woot.

Caddy
03-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I just punked fenikz because of his obvious scheming against me. My apologies if the game ends upon his lynching.

Not cool. I know it's just a game, but you ruined it.

vidae
03-03-2012, 04:19 PM
We might as well end it. Fenikz is the goon, I was going to go after him today regardless, but if we keep going it will just end with him dying in a couple minutes anyway. Good game everyone, especially to my bros IBC, Job, and woot.

Harsh brotha. Harsh.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 04:20 PM
Not cool. I know it's just a game, but you ruined it.

Wasn't my intention to ruin it for everyone...just fenikz

Caddy
Harsh brotha. Harsh.

We don't need them vidae!

Wootylicous
Caddy you did a wonderful job on this game. Props to you it must have been difficult to monitor all of this.

Raiderz4Life
Can I get SWDC Holy Man under my name??? :D

Caddy
03-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Wasn't my intention to ruin it for everyone...just fenikz

You ruined it for everyone. Fortunately we won't have to worry about you ruining it again.

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 04:21 PM
I agree with Bulldogs... Its kinda pointless to continue now because you would basically have to kill ncst8 and Fenkiz (mainly cause is roll was force ably revealed).

Then we would have maybe 1 or 2 left that need to end the game?

Reassigning roles now is a bad idea. All previously gathered intel and hunches would be moot. Might as well start a new game at that point.

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 04:22 PM
How about re assign roles? That was lame as **** and it would be an interesting change of pace.
Page trapped. Just do the same amount of people to eachnrole but re assign everything.

Caddy
03-03-2012, 04:22 PM
Ok no point in continuing really. Nobody wants to and I can understand exactly why. Does anyone have any questions about what happened during nights? Would everyone like to see the remaining roles?

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 04:23 PM
We need night actions!

vidae
03-03-2012, 04:23 PM
Job said it was his intention to run one so everyone keep an eye out for that!

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 04:24 PM
I agree with Bulldogs... Its kinda pointless to continue now because you would basically have to kill ncst8 and Fenkiz (mainly cause is roll was force ably revealed).

Then we would have maybe 1 or 2 left that need to end the game?

Reassigning roles now is a bad idea. All previously gathered intel and hunches would be moot. Might as well start a new game at that point.
Yeah I'd be down, just very anti-climactic and btw you should all know I was the last Godfather. Jk but wouldn't that be a twist!

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Yeah some definite shout outs to Bulldogs, Job, Jvig, FE and TBW.

Also great battles between Vidae, and Zach... You guys tested my patience and gave me a run for my money.

A big thank you to Cads for setting up and running the game despite a lot of the crap that went on.

Shane P. Hallam
03-03-2012, 04:25 PM
Yeah, pretty dick by ncst8. And pretty crappy for those who cheated during the game (I saw you!) and people monitoring others activity.

I say next time recommend everyone go invisible during the game.

Caddy
There was another evil person left, other than fenikz. ADMIT IT WHOEVER YOU ARE!

vidae
I had a few of you going. If Brodeur didn't show up when he did and shoot holes in my story I think I might have been able to stay alive one more night. If I did I was totes going to kill IBC too. :D

Bulldogs
Ok no point in continuing really. Nobody wants to and I can understand exactly why. Does anyone have any questions about what happened during nights? Would everyone like to see the remaining roles?

Seeing the night actions and remaining roles would be cool. I wonder how many times I actually protected IBC/Job.

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:26 PM
I had a few of you going. If Brodeur didn't show up when he did and shoot holes in my story I think I might have been able to stay alive one more night. If I did I was totes going to kill IBC too. :D

Not on my watch you weren't. :)

vidae
Yeah, pretty dick by ncst8. And pretty crappy for those who cheated during the game (I saw you!) and people monitoring others activity.

I told the members of my Mafia family to go invis and I suggested to Job that he instruct everyone to do so before the next game starts.

Hopefully that can fix that problem.

vidae
Not on my watch you weren't. :)

Haha, well, I was going to attempt to. :p

Shane P. Hallam
03-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for not protecting me Bulldogs! I would have beasted as the lie detector :(

vidae
Gotta give a shoutout to Shane. I didn't understand why he asked people to say if they were or weren't Mafia until I saw what his role was. That was a clever way to get people. And I guess you investigated me the first night? Haha.

Caddy
I'm looking forward to seeing what Job does for the next game. His games are always creative and bring something new.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Was that a part of your stategy asking everyone the question mafia/not mafia at the beginning Shane ?

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:28 PM

Are we coming out with those who cheated? I will admit I PM'ed ATL the first two nights. I never actually received any info from him though that could help me. I felt ****** afterwards and didn't do it again later on. My bad dudes.