PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Ruined

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Caddy
03-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Gotta give a shoutout to Shane. I didn't understand why he asked people to say if they were or weren't Mafia until I saw what his role was. That was a clever way to get people. And I guess you investigated me the first night? Haha.

Haha yes he did!

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 04:29 PM
I'm just glad I survived til the end...my prayers were answered =')

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Thanks for not protecting me Bulldogs! I would have beasted as the lie detector :(

I was debating between you and Job. I figured you were both dead that night, and was hoping somebody else was going to protect you.

Shane P. Hallam
03-03-2012, 04:30 PM
I was debating between you and Job. I figured you were both dead that night, and was hoping somebody else was going to protect you.

Smart move by the Mafia family who role blocked, framed, and killed me in Night One :P But really, why do all 3? haha.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Smart move by the Mafia family who role blocked, framed, and killed me in Night One :P But really, why do all 3? haha.

I think we both killed you that night.

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 04:31 PM

You should feel honored lol

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Yeah I'm going to appear offline before we start the next game. IBC/Woot strategy ftw.

UKfan
03-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Well there were 2 mafia families, so presumably some of the actions were done by one, and others by the other.

Good game anyway, I wish I had more time to come up with a better lie than doctor, or had the time to argue it out a while anyway.

vidae
03-03-2012, 04:33 PM

We had to make sure you were sleeping with the fishes, see?

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 04:34 PM

I suppose they thought someone would protect you so they wanted to frame you for other investigators and block you from finding out anything during the night as well just in case.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 04:35 PM
The only goddamn info I received by PM was APS telling me D-unit was good!

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:35 PM
What was Goosemahn's role? He was the last person I was stuck on. I was almost positive Fenikz was evil and Zach was just a bad cop.

Job Reborn
03-03-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing what Job does for the next game. His games are always creative and bring something new.

Thanks for the unnecessary pressure!!!! ;)

Caddy
03-03-2012, 04:38 PM
To clear things up, Zach was a cop, but every result he received was flipped.

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 04:39 PM

I kinda feel bad for him cuz he seemed like he was gonna have a heart attack and just snap into full blown psychotic sociopath out to kill everyone who didn't follow him mode.

vidae
03-03-2012, 04:39 PM

Jesus christ, when does it start?!?!?!?!?

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:40 PM
I kinda feel bad for him cuz he seemed like he was gonna have a heart attack and just snap into full blown psychotic sociopath out to kill everyone who didn't follow him mode.

There were far too many times he threatened to have himself mod-killed. He just didn't get it when I tried explaining to him things aren't that black and white.

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 04:41 PM
I found it rather funny....does that make me a bad person? lol

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Does he get to wear a sig because he lost his bet vs IBC ? kinda

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 04:46 PM
Does he get to wear a sig because he lost his bet vs IBC ? kinda

Apparently not because the way he worded the bet was ******** and it was based on the premise that I had to be lynched for it to take effect.

Brodeur
03-03-2012, 04:47 PM

Don't let them pressure you babycakes.

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 04:48 PM
The bet and its stipulations were pretty unfair and kinda dumb

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Vote lynch IBC
:D

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Vote: Zachsaints

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Vote: zachsaints

vidae
03-03-2012, 04:51 PM
vote : Job

Time to finish what I started.

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Vote: Zachsaints

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 04:52 PM
1 more vote to lynch Zach.

Ngatachance92
03-03-2012, 04:52 PM
To be clear I killed Shane, you guys just desecrated his corpse.

Caddy
03-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Lynch: Ncst8's scum corpse

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 05:01 PM

Who was the last evil one, EATW or Goose?

Job Reborn
03-03-2012, 05:02 PM
In response to nsct's response to my rep comment :

Here's how you wasted a mod's time :

There's someone not even playing who takes his free time to provide a game for people to play in. The number of hours he takes reading every post, modding the thread, writing the events, PMing everyone ,sending roles, etc, not to mention the organisation before the game and during the game, taking notes of everyone's movements, is huge and those hours are some hard work. The only reward from it is providing the players a complete game and seeing the outcome. Watching how the players get out of the situations they're in or get caught, and most importantly who will end up winning and how, is really the one thing that is fun for the mod. And you ruined that.

But you selfishly don't care about the 50+ hours Caddy poured into that game, because someone outed you as a mafia and you didn't win. It's quite a bit childish, and quite a **** thing to do to Caddy.

ncst8fan83

just so i get this clear...

cheating in the game = okay
throwing a mafia member under the bus = not okay

correct?

Brodeur
Who was the last evil one, EATW or Goose?

Eatw wasn't evil, how many times must I say this?

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 05:04 PM

About as many times as I had to say I was good.

Caddy

correct?

I was aware of what was happening and stopped as much as is possible. See Job's post.

Wrong!

Caddy
Ncst8fan Godfather
Fenikz Goon
CCB Roleblocker
UKFan Framer
Vidae Godfather
Jensen Goon
Diab Roleblocker
Snicho Framer/Goon
EATW Traitor
Job Survivor
Ngata Psychopath
Brodeur Chief of Police
Jvig Good Cop
APS Lazy Cop
Zach Incompetent Cop
ATL Forensic Anaylst
Vikes Robber
Cain Hunter
Jbond Lie Detector
Bulldog Paramedic
Rufus Security Guard
Goose Sponge
McGee Handyman
D-Unit Watchdog
Scientist CJ
Deep Hobo
Flying Elvis Back-Up
TBW Friendly Neighbour
Wooty Lyncher
JoeJoe Hider
Bhaarat Vanilla
Scotty Vanilla
Raiderz Priest

Bulldogs
03-03-2012, 05:05 PM

correct?

Who cheated to get you? And not only did you throw a member under the bus, you single handily ended the game.

Job Reborn
03-03-2012, 05:08 PM

correct?

You can't cheat at mafia. Only bend the rules. Yeah you supposedly can't pm, but even if you do, others can lie to you, and you can lie to them. It's the same **** as in the game thread.

Woot also looked at who was online at what time, and who was PMing during those times. Is it bad form? I'd say yes, that's not how you should play, at least not to get the full experience of the game. But was it against the rules? No, and it is certainly those who got caught by his spying' fault for not going into invisible mod.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 05:08 PM
In response to nsct's response to my rep comment :

Here's how you wasted a mod's time :

There's someone not even playing who takes his free time to provide a game for people to play in. The number of hours he takes reading every post, modding the thread, writing the events, PMing everyone ,sending roles, etc, not to mention the organisation before the game and during the game, taking notes of everyone's movements, is a long processus. The only reward from it is providing the players a complete game and seeing the final outcome, and you ruined that.

But you selfishly don't care about the 50+ hours Cadd poured into that game, because someone outed you as a mafia and so you didn't win. It's quite a bit childish.

I would have done the same thing regardless of the timing in the game. Just so happens that it is at then end with fenikz being the last bad guy. If he wasn't such a ****, I wouldn't have done it. If he explained his "strategy", I wouldn't have done it. In fact, what I did has NOTHING to do with the great job Caddy did or the excellent (albeit somewhat suspect on how they got the information) job by bulldogs, wooty, and zach.

It had everything to do with fenikz and his ********. If you - or anyone else for that matter - fail to see this, sorry. Yes, it ****** up the end of the game. Again, my apologies for that. It would have been over the next round anyway. I just wanted to exact revenge in the game rather than let his punk moves go.

So, with that said. I apologize for wasting your time, Caddy. It was not my intention. I apologize for ending the game like this. It was not my intention.

Brodeur
03-03-2012, 05:09 PM
So quick question, who was cheating?

Gay Ork Wang
03-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Im not quite sure how throwing you under the bus is ******* with you. You are ll mafia. if he wins, you win...

Job Reborn
03-03-2012, 05:11 PM
I would have done the same thing regardless of the timing in the game. Just so happens that it is at then end with fenikz being the last bad guy. If he wasn't such a ****, I wouldn't have done it. If he explained his "strategy", I wouldn't have done it. In fact, what I did has NOTHING to do with the great job Caddy did or the excellent (albeit somewhat suspect on how they got the information) job by bulldogs, wooty, and zach.

It had everything to do with fenikz and his ********. If you - or anyone else for that matter - fail to see this, sorry. Yes, it ****** up the end of the game. Again, my apologies for that. It would have been over the next round anyway. I just wanted to exact revenge in the game rather than let his punk moves go.

So, with that said. I apologize for wasting your time, Caddy. It was not my intention. I apologize for ending the game like this. It was not my intention.

So if you're about to go down, you expect your only partner left to defend you so much so that when you get lynched, he's absolutely sure to get hanged next? that's not good, especially considering your win condition probably doesn't need you to stay alive, but just the mafia to win the game.

Caddy
I know of a few people that were sending PMs to people they shouldn't have, but I won't divulge.

ncst8fan83
So quick question, who was cheating?

apparently no one since watching pm's, online time, and exchanging pm's while in the uninformed majority is not cheating.

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 05:12 PM
I'm not sure I see observing online times is cheating but that's just me

Brodeur
03-03-2012, 05:13 PM
I know of a few people that were sending PMs to people they shouldn't have, but I won't divulge.

Why not? It's better to call them out for such instances. I know jvig sent me one but that was just because he wasn't going to be on for a couple of days and wanted to tell me that.

vidae
03-03-2012, 05:13 PM
If you're not invis on the boards while playing this game people can see when you're PMing (not who, just when) someone else. If the game is locked and it's night time, people can see who has night actions.

It isn't a foolproof way to find mafia, but it's easy to find people who have night actions and they MIGHT be mafia.

It's not.. cheating, but it's a lame way to play imo.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 05:14 PM
So if you're about to go down, you expect your only partner left to defend you so much so that when you get lynched, he's absolutely sure to get hanged next? that's not good, especially considering your win condition probably doesn't need you to stay alive, but just the mafia to win the game.

What are the chances that fenikz gets down to him and 1 other person? Maybe 4 or 5 nights ago, but not now. He'd be stupid to actively try to get rid of me at that point. it would be virtually impossible for him to win. and given the heat bulldogs, wooty, and zach would have given him the next round, it honestly doesn't matter.

Caddy
03-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Why not? It's better to call them out for such instances. I know jvig sent me one but that was just because he wasn't going to be on for a couple of days and wanted to tell me that.

I've informed Job so if he wants to stop those people from playing it's up to him.

UKfan
03-03-2012, 05:15 PM
Anyway, as mr Jay Z said...

WM1RChZk1EU

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 05:16 PM
I've informed Job so if he wants to stop those people from playing it's up to him.

like i said, okay for cheating to happen, but heaven forbid i throw dearly beloved board member fenikz under the bus.

Job Reborn
03-03-2012, 05:17 PM

I probably will, actually. One game suspension to those who cheated. Should teach them and give anyone a fair warning that if you're willing to PM, it's a long-term risk you're taking.

Jvig43
03-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Yeah I sent Brody a PM because from what he said I figured we were on the same side and I was going to be gone for a few days and asked him to just let people know I would be gone. He got killed that night anyway haha.

Job Reborn
03-03-2012, 05:18 PM
like i said, okay for cheating to happen, but heaven forbid i throw dearly beloved board member fenikz under the bus.

No. Heaven forbid you go 100% against win condition. I didn't even notice fenikz throwing you that much under the bus to be honest. And if I'm mafia, I'm totally still somewhat mafia-hunting and if all evidence points at one of my teammate, for all of the mafia's sake it is better to say it so as not to get identified as a scum-buddy.

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 05:19 PM
When does the new one open? and I didn't cheat :P

vidae
Gone for a few days? You weren't really trying to rid the town of Mafia!

vote : Jvig

This dude is up to something.

Job Reborn
When does the new one open? and I didn't cheat :P

There might actually be two new ones. More to come on that.

Raiderz4Life
No. Heaven forbid you go 100% against win condition. I didn't even notice fenikz throwing you that much under the bus to be honest. And if I'm mafia, I'm totally still somewhat mafia-hunting and if all evidence points at one of my teammate, for all of the mafia's sake it is better to say it so as not to get identified as a scum-buddy.

Seriously, if my side winning the game means I have to be a sacrificial lamb...then ****...y'all better enjoy tonight's lamb chops

UKfan
03-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Exactly, when I knew I was done and they wanted the names of people I "protected", I actually threw in Fenikz and ncst8 to try and throw people off the scent, and in my final speech I tried to allude to IBC being bad (sorry IBC!)

FSPH
03-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Fenikz went out his way against 2 of his mafia members to get them lynched he was a snake and his actions didn't help his side. I see why ncst is pissed but it's never cool when your the kid who takes his ball and goes home

vidae
03-03-2012, 05:25 PM
I thought fenikz was sort of smart in the way he was playing. I voted for Jensen when it was pretty clear he was the next one up to die and he didn't come in here and throw a fit. He knew it was part of the game.

UKfan
03-03-2012, 05:26 PM
If another one (or more??) get organised and I am not around, can someone make a note that I do want in? Damn time zones...

eaglesalltheway
03-03-2012, 05:27 PM
None of you had a clue what I was :). I liked playing this game, was so fun. Also, sorry BD for the -rep, it was by accident. You can punch back, I'll take it like a man...

So excited for the next game!!!

Shane P. Hallam
03-03-2012, 05:27 PM
Fenikz went out his way against 2 of his mafia members to get them lynched he was a snake and his actions didn't help his side. I see why ncst is pissed but it's never cool when your the kid who takes his ball and goes home

Just FYI, if this dude is in a mafia game, I am out. PMing people who is in the mafia while sharing an IP with someone who was in that mafia group and died is real fishy and pretty cheap.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 05:28 PM

fenikz's admission in the random discussion thread that he and CCB conspired to have me lynched near the beginning of the game. i regretted posting his role until I saw that post. fenikz is in no way trustworthy in future mafia games.

eaglesalltheway
03-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Mafia...I'm so pissed none of you ever tried to kill me! What the hell?

Ngatachance92
03-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Apparently you weren't worth the bullets.

Ngatachance92
03-03-2012, 05:33 PM
I tried to kill Cain the final night hoping his protection went elsewhere by then... Should have settled for Woot.

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 05:34 PM
fenikz's admission in the random discussion thread that he and CCB conspired to have me lynched near the beginning of the game. i regretted posting his role until I saw that post. fenikz is in no way trustworthy in future mafia games.

Dude its Mafia... you're supposed to be skeptical of people.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 05:35 PM
Dude its Mafia... you're supposed to be skeptical of people.

didn't know you had to be skeptical of people on your own team. good to know.

ImBrotherCain
03-03-2012, 05:35 PM
I tried to kill Cain the final night hoping his protection went elsewhere by then... Should have settled for Woot.

I don't know if I should be offended or flattered that people tried to kill me so much lol.

Thanks again BD

Ngatachance92
03-03-2012, 05:40 PM
I don't know if I should be offended or flattered that people tried to kill me so much lol.

Thanks again BD

Well you did make the most sense all game, I wanted to kill you earlier but I figured the person making the most sense would be protected which I was right about. I saw Woot as a none threat, my mistake.

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 05:42 PM
I just wanna say I hate you all for letting wooty win haha

Jvig43
03-03-2012, 05:43 PM
I love the new title of this thread haha.

Wootylicous
03-03-2012, 05:51 PM
Best game Ive ever played. So much back and forth and guys having meltdown it was fun!

draftguru151
03-03-2012, 05:52 PM
I want to be in the next one!

Shane P. Hallam
03-03-2012, 05:53 PM
I want to be in the next one!

/me starts petition to lynch DG first

Gay Ork Wang
03-03-2012, 05:54 PM
im fine with that

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Vote: DG51

draftguru151
03-03-2012, 05:56 PM

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!i

Caddy
03-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Finally I get to faux kill DG!

Caddy
03-03-2012, 06:03 PM
I love the new title of this thread haha.

I had to let everyone know!

Shane P. Hallam
03-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Silly Snicho...

CJSchneider
03-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Ncst8fan Godfather
Fenikz Goon
CCB Roleblocker
UKFan Framer
Vidae Godfather
Jensen Goon
Diab Roleblocker
Snicho Framer/Goon
EATW Traitor
Job Survivor
Ngata Psychopath
Brodeur Chief of Police
Jvig Good Cop
APS Lazy Cop
Zach Incompetent Cop
ATL Forensic Anaylst
Vikes Robber
Cain Hunter
Jbond Lie Detector
Bulldog Paramedic
Rufus Security Guard
Goose Sponge
McGee Handyman
D-Unit Watchdog
Scientist CJ
Deep Hobo
Flying Elvis Back-Up
TBW Friendly Neighbour
Wooty Lyncher
JoeJoe Hider
Bhaarat Vanilla
Scotty Vanilla
Raiderz Priest

I'm not sure why, but I am the only person in the game and on the list whos name you switched with their role. As a teacher of Robotics, I will take it as a compliment. I would like to see a break down of night actions and some additional information on my inventions (if there is any).

FSPH
03-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Wasn't my intention to ruin it for everyone...just fenikz

Just FYI, if this dude is in a mafia game, I am out. PMing people who is in the mafia while sharing an IP with someone who was in that mafia group and died is real fishy and pretty cheap.

What mafia was I pming? And who's ip address do I share? I Pmed woot eagles and I think raiders I dont share their ip address get off my nuts dude

ccB
03-03-2012, 06:29 PM

Having the ability to read PM's while in a game like this is kind of cheap too, so maybe you shouldn't join the next one.

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Silly Snicho...
Haha yes! It's catching on.

eaglesalltheway
03-03-2012, 06:54 PM
What mafia was I pming? And who's ip address do I share? I Pmed woot eagles and I think raiders I dont share their ip address get off my nuts dude

I was a traitor, lol. Don't worry, no one figured me out...

Mr. Goosemahn
03-03-2012, 06:57 PM
I was a good guy, like I said -.-

I was the sponge, I could absorb anyone's power, except killing and roleblocking. I wasn't targeted for anything, until CJ sent me an invention. Due to that, there old have now been two scientists.

But someone got all bitchy and ruined it for the rest of us...

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Actually, I think I started to. I had your role last game and although you didn't use the same strategy I did, our post rate decreased identically. You, IBC, and fenikz were my traitor frontrunners. Glad to see I'm not crazy.

SuperMcGee
03-03-2012, 07:00 PM

I never trusted you ;)

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Actually, I think I started to. I had your role last game and although you didn't use the same strategy I did, our post rate decreased identically. You, IBC, and fenikz were my traitor frontrunners. Glad to see I'm not crazy.

I remember that game that **** was sooooo funny. I think it was your first game ever and you started just flinging **** all over the place.

eaglesalltheway
03-03-2012, 07:02 PM
My post rate simply had to do with how much free time I had, lol, so I've day that's just a coincidence. Obviously I had lots of free time at work day 1-4, lol.

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 07:05 PM
My post rate simply had to do with how much free time I had, lol, so I've day that's just a coincidence. Obviously I had lots of free time at work day 1-4, lol.
I guess I mean more contribution rate. I was just a chatterbox and then I became more deductive where as I saw you go from leading the hunt on some guys and become more agreeable. Same sort of metamorphosis. You'll know what I'm talking about when we play again.

vidae
03-03-2012, 07:07 PM
TBW is most improved Mafia player imo!

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 07:10 PM
TBW is most improved Mafia player imo!
Sweeeeet, where's my title admins?!?!

vidae
03-03-2012, 07:10 PM
I can't grant titles (that I know of) but you will get VIDAE'D!

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 07:11 PM
I can't grant titles (that I know of) but you will get VIDAE'D!
Haha good enough

Caddy
03-03-2012, 07:22 PM
I'm not sure why, but I am the only person in the game and on the list whos name you switched with their role. As a teacher of Robotics, I will take it as a compliment. I would like to see a break down of night actions and some additional information on my inventions (if there is any).

Haha I don't know why I did it. You are no longer CJ, you are Scientist.

Job Reborn
03-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Who changes his name?

Caddy
03-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Having the ability to read PM's while in a game like this is kind of cheap too, so maybe you shouldn't join the next one.

Shane doesn't read PMs during the game. He was just helping once he was eliminated.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-03-2012, 07:33 PM
Shane doesn't read PMs during the game. He was just helping once he was eliminated.

Still kinda Rudy Cool.

Shane P. Hallam
03-03-2012, 07:38 PM

I have no motivation to read PMs during the game, why would I ruin the fun?

fenikz
03-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Ncst8 grow the **** up

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
I am grown the **** up. Thanks for the encouraging words though.

JoeJoeBrown
03-03-2012, 08:11 PM
I am disappointed in how you are acting ncstate. It was a fun game, you played it well, why act like a baby at the end? You had me fooled, as I staked my life on you being good for one stinking night.

This was great fun, thanks a ton caddy.

Also I want to prop myself as a noob Player that figured out early on that there were two mobs.

Ngatachance92
03-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Come on Fenikz... A mafia person throwing another mafia member under the bus, that doesn't happen.. Oh wait... Never mind I'm just receiving word that it does happen... A lot...

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 08:13 PM
I am grown the **** up. Thanks for the encouraging words though.
Who cares that they were after you? Wouldn't it be suspicious if they didn't say anything? If they kill you off they're set and you win. Please please please stop bitching.

CJSchneider
03-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Haha I don't know why I did it. You are no longer CJ, you are Scientist.

Then the role of CJ is hereby the most awesome role ever.

ncst8fan83
03-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Jesus jumping jack Christ. I give up. Y'all think whatever the **** you want to think. Have fun in future mafia games. Didn't intend to **** it all up for everyone.

TheBoyWonder22
03-03-2012, 08:15 PM
I am disappointed in how you are acting ncstate. It was a fun game, you played it well, why act like a baby at the end? You had me fooled, as I staked my life on you being good for one stinking night.

This was great fun, thanks a ton caddy.

Also I want to prop myself as a noob Player that figured out early on that there were two mobs.
We may need to adjust the terms of our avy bet. I'm not sure how long I can take this haha.

JoeJoeBrown
03-03-2012, 08:32 PM
We may need to adjust the terms of our avy bet. I'm not sure how long I can take this haha.

Nope! It stays until the beginning of the regular season :)

A Taste Of The Browns indeed. Rofl!

So so so glad that I am not sporting a ravens avi.

Ngatachance92
03-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Nope! It stays until the beginning of the regular season :)

A Taste Of The Browns indeed. Rofl!

So so so glad that I am not sporting a ravens avi.

But it would look better on you than a Browns avy....

D-Unit
03-03-2012, 08:40 PM
So what happened? It got ruined? How?

Raiderz4Life
03-03-2012, 08:41 PM

ncst got mad and dropped this little gem

Here's your modkill...

Fenikz is the Goon. You are the one who gets his hands dirty and kills the marked townie at night. If you are lynched, the Godfather will relegate your power to the other member of his choice : that member will lose his other powers.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw3uxbWR091r5k6o5o1_500.gif

Gay Ork Wang
03-03-2012, 08:42 PM
ncts got really emotional about betrayal

vidae
03-03-2012, 08:47 PM
I've betrayed everyone in the mafia games at least once.

fenikz
03-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Btw goon = worst role ever, you don't get to kill anyone but you would surely show up evil if investigated

D-Unit
03-03-2012, 10:01 PM
ncst got mad and dropped this little gem
Haha. I don't blame him. This game can toy with your emotions.

vidae
03-03-2012, 10:04 PM
I blame him! It was a dick move!

scottyboy
03-03-2012, 10:38 PM
lame ending. i had a lame role.

I wanna be in the next one though!!!

DeepThreat
03-03-2012, 11:58 PM
I've betrayed everyone in the mafia games at least once.

And me like three times. It's why I don't love you anymore.

Shane P. Hallam
03-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Btw goon = worst role ever, you don't get to kill anyone but you would surely show up evil if investigated

It's just fun to be Mafia and work as a team at night. When we did it, we just all decided each role and had an equal part.

kalbears13
03-04-2012, 12:42 AM
http://gifsoup.com/view/287827/the-godfather-o.gif

diabsoule
03-04-2012, 12:43 AM
what an effed up way to end it. I was enjoying working with the other mafia members. I say we ban Ncst8 from future ones since he's gonna be a little girl and ruin this for everyone else

Caddy
03-04-2012, 12:49 AM
what an effed up way to end it. I was enjoying working with the other mafia members. I say we ban Ncst8 from future ones since he's gonna be a little girl and ruin this for everyone else

Wayyyy ahead of you!

Bulldogs
03-04-2012, 12:53 AM
Caddy are you going to post the night actions?

zachsaints52
03-04-2012, 09:33 AM

F

There were far too many times he threatened to have himself mod-killed. He just didn't get it when I tried explaining to him things aren't that black and white.

I even said I might be backwards. It would have been good to have lynched me to see that.

Since I was backwards, he is evil.

It was fun first ever game guys. Thanks for listening (sorta) and I did call the 2 mob factions!

And IBC.... Sorry :)

vikes_28
03-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Laughed hard at the last 10 pages. I'm sad that this game had to turn out this way.

wogitalia
03-04-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm interested in being in the next one... seems like a lot of fun!

A Perfect Score
03-04-2012, 10:56 AM
I'm too lazy to go back and read what happened. Why is it ruined?

vidae
03-04-2012, 10:59 AM
ncst felt "betrayed" (read: emo and butthurt) and told everyone what he and fenikz were, role wise.

FlyingElvis
03-04-2012, 11:03 AM
Lousy way to end. Sorry Caddy, that really sucks when you put so much work in and have a great game going.

I would like to see night actions, if you don't mind posting.

Also, did JJB not die as hider in NCSt8s house b/c NCSt8 was GF, or simply b/c death of the hider in mafia houses is optional?

Also, I ******* new you were bad Fenikz!! Nobody wanted to hear it. Of course, I would have lead the town to lynch a priest, too, so there's that.

Job Reborn
03-07-2012, 12:50 PM
Come here for the new one :

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2890100#post2890100

CJSchneider
03-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Also, I ******* new you were bad Fenikz!! Nobody wanted to hear it. Of course, I would have lead the town to lynch a priest, too, so there's that.

1. Seriously?

2. As did I, I even suspected that he was aware of Shane's power from very early on.

fenikz
03-07-2012, 01:44 PM
i knew nothing at any point, i didnt have a power

FlyingElvis
03-07-2012, 01:49 PM
1. Seriously?

2. As did I, I even suspected that he was aware of Shane's power from very early on.

:lol:

oops.

also, quit stalking me.

CJSchneider
03-07-2012, 03:51 PM
also, quit stalking me.

Wow, I usually only hear that from women in my neighborhood.

Bulldogs
03-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Caddy could you post if any of times I protected IBC/Job/FlyingElvis, did I ever actually block a kill?

FlyingElvis
03-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Wow, I usually only hear that from women in my neighborhood.

My advice to you: Don't limit your options so much. There's loads more outside your 'hood.

Caddy
03-07-2012, 04:00 PM
Caddy could you post if any of times I protected IBC/Job/FlyingElvis, did I ever actually block a kill?

You saved IBC more than once.

Bulldogs
03-07-2012, 04:01 PM
You saved IBC more than once.

Muhahahaha. Take that mafia!

Ngatachance92
03-07-2012, 04:32 PM
You saved him from me my final night.

ImBrotherCain
03-07-2012, 04:47 PM
Muhahahaha. Take that mafia!

You sir are incredible.

CJSchneider
03-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Caddy, could I get a list of my inventions and what the result would have been if they were used?