PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Ruined

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Shane P. Hallam
02-21-2012, 12:02 PM
I believe we will be making a big mistake.

Here is the role I think was carved out for Wooty, something along the lines of :

"You were Caddy's best friend. There has always been friction between him and Deepthreat and [you believe him to be evil/Caddy told you he thought Deepthreat was about to kill him]. You want revenge for Caddy's death.

You win when Deepthreat is lynched."

Explains his hatred of deep. Explains the being able to investigate during day (he can't, made it up because he doesn't care about anything after Deep is dead, having achieved winning condition).

They're both good. Let's head somewhere else.

Vote : Eaglesalltheway

I'd be willing, EATW has been shady.

I agree with your suspicion list, but I will add one more name in Jensen. Having been a former mafia member [Out of character: I was in the mafia in the last game, that is all I mean, this isn't my "role" here by any means] I can get a good read on some of guys I was with. Jensen is sticking with a very similar plan, not saying much, trying to lynch, etc.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon1.gif
Voting no lynch is stupid. It's a free kill for the mafia. Last game there were 4? mafia members and with this many people in the game I am sure there are more.

He knows there were 4 mafia members last time, has to. Makes me think a bit.

I just wanted to get this out there, not sure how long I will last and I want to give the town something else to go on if I die.

FlyingElvis
Not on SWDC we haven't.

This may be completely crazy, if so, feel free to let me know and disregard. Should we perhaps keep both Deep/Woot alive, some people investigate them tonight, and maybe take our shot elsewhere? EATW's contradictions are interesting...

Just a thought. I am fine with lynching Deep if we think it is the best way to go. But something doesn't feel right about this whole situation...

I second this course of action. This development needs to be investigated. I will rescind my vote to lynch Wooty. It seems like a safe bet he'll be the next to die anyway. It's merely a question of method . . . swinging or another bloody mafia hit.

Perhaps we move on the members who have not come forward at all? I stand by initial response that someone must pay, and a no-lynch vote is unacceptable.

Unvote: Wooty . . . for now

zachsaints52
Vote Count

No Lynch 8: Ngata, Jvig, CCB, Goose, Snicho, CJSchneider, EaglesAllTheWay
Deep 7: Wooty, Bulldogs, Vidae, Zachsaints52, RufusMcDaniel, bhaarat316, Shane P. Hallam
Shane 2: ATL, JoeJoeBrown
Job 1: The Boy Wonder,
EaglesAllTheWay: 1 Job Reborn, Deepthreat
With 33 people still alive, 17 Votes are needed to reach a majority.

I think I updated it to Deeps

vidae
02-21-2012, 12:04 PM
So, Wooty says Deep is evil. A few of us vote for him. Job comes out and says No, I think Deep is good, we should vote for EATW instead!

That seem fishy to anyone else? Like maybe Job is trying to protect Deep?

Whatever, I'm honestly not sure what to do at this point, but if the town agrees to lynch EATW then I'll be on board.. it doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of a few of you though.

unvote : Deep

Jensen
02-21-2012, 12:05 PM
I'd be willing, EATW has been shady.

I agree with your suspicion list, but I will add one more name in Jensen. Having been a former mafia member [Out of character: I was in the mafia in the last game, that is all I mean, this isn't my "role" here by any means] I can get a good read on some of guys I was with. Jensen is sticking with a very similar plan, not saying much, trying to lynch, etc.

He knows there were 4 mafia members last time, has to. Makes me think a bit.

I just wanted to get this out there, not sure how long I will last and I want to give the town something else to go on if I die.

I couldn't remember if there were 2 mafias or not in the last game which is why I said 4. I know there was one game before were there were 2 different mafia factions. If I was trying to lynch somebody don't you think I would have rolled on the Deep bandwagon already or somebody else?

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Fun point : We could also explore the possibility of lynching Woot. Here's why it would not be that bad an idea :

1- If he's telling the truth : Will be revealed as an investigator of some sort. We will then know almost for sure that Deep is bad and we cam lynch him the following day.

2- If he's what I believe : Will be revealed as the lyncher. We therefore know Deepthreat is (most probably) a good guy and that we do not need to lynch him. We lost one good guy.

3- If he's mafia : We got ourselves a mafia.

Now, if we lynch Deep and :

1- Woot is telling the truth : We get a mafia.

2- If Woot is what I believe : We lose a good guy. Someone will inevitably investigate woot at night. If there's a framer, he will inevitably frame woot. We lynch woot on the following day. Revealed as the lyncher. We lost two good guys.

3- If woot is mafia : Well that makes no sense, would mean Deepthreat also is and we're being played a long con. But we at least get a bad guy.

In both cases : Best case scenario is we get one bad guy without losing a good guy.
If we kill woot : worst case is we lose one good guy, don't find a mafia.
If we kill deep : worst case is we lose two good guys, don't find a mafia.

Discuss.

Wootylicous
02-21-2012, 12:14 PM
If I'm anything wrong you can vote me off next round. I am not throwing some false accusations at Deep. I have informations (left behind by Caddy) that he's involved in it and got clear evidence that he is evil.

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 12:16 PM
So, Wooty says Deep is evil. A few of us vote for him. Job comes out and says No, I think Deep is good, we should vote for EATW instead!

That seem fishy to anyone else? Like maybe Job is trying to protect Deep?

Whatever, I'm honestly not sure what to do at this point, but if the town agrees to lynch EATW then I'll be on board.. it doesn't mean I'm not suspicious of a few of you though.

unvote : Deep

Oh, just going with my instincts : being the lyncher is the only way I'd play like Wooty did. I will however be defending Deep at least for today as I think (per my last post) that in the situation we're facing lynching him would make the least sense.

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 12:19 PM
To the investigators : Bear in mind that, whenever night comes, if there is a framer in the mafia, one of Deepthreat or Wooty will (almost) surely be framed.

diabsoule
02-21-2012, 12:28 PM
I don't feel that either Wooty or Deep are mafia. One might be evil (Deep?) and one might be neutral (Woot) but I don't see either as a significant threat right now. I feel that is something we, as townspeople, can look into on Day 2 once more information arises.

The person that sits at the top of my suspicion list is EATW for the reasons Job pointed out. Right now that's the direction I'm leaning but am not willing to cast a vote until more on the issue is discussed.

D-Unit
02-21-2012, 12:44 PM
After 11 pages of catch up reading... all I have to say is... we're getting spun in circles. Let's just keep it simple.

Wooty was the first guy to step up to the plate and he's put himself on the line many times since. If he's right, then he's surely going to die at the hands of the mafia tonight for fear that he's going to uncover more of them. If he's wrong, then he's going to be lynched by the town. Either way, he's dead. There's no sense for him to lie anymore.

He sacrificed himself, so I'll trust Woot. Anyone protecting or not voting for Deep at this point is simply mysterious.

Vote: Deep

scottyboy
02-21-2012, 12:45 PM
it's just odd that THE VERY FIRST POST in this thread (outside of the original by caddy) was by Woot saying Deep hated Caddy...that just sticks out to me big time

I just don't see any reason for woot to lie because he's going to end up dead really one way or another.

vote: Deep

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 12:46 PM
I already both told you the reason he would have to lie. He's a lyncher. Also, please read this (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2866993&#post2866993), theorizing that lynching wooty instead would actually be less risky. (I still think both are good, though.)

Shane P. Hallam
02-21-2012, 12:47 PM
To the investigators : Bear in mind that, whenever night comes, if there is a framer in the mafia, one of Deepthreat or Wooty will (almost) surely be framed.

It is a fair point, something to remember.

DeepThreat
02-21-2012, 12:47 PM
Anyone protecting or not voting for Deep at this point is simply mysterious.

This is just moronic. There is very little evidence against me. Defending me is logical.

scottyboy
02-21-2012, 12:48 PM
I already both told you the reason he would have to lie. He's a lyncher.

but would he stick his neck out just for one guy to be lynched? He's more than likely going to be dead within the next day or 2 regardless. If he's right, he's hit by the mafia. If he's wrong, we lynch him. is that really worth it?

FlyingElvis
02-21-2012, 12:50 PM
This is just moronic. There is very little evidence against me. Defending me is logical.

So you admit there is at least SOME evidence against you?

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 12:50 PM
but would he stick his neck out just for one guy to be lynched? He's more than likely going to be dead within the next day or 2 regardless. If he's right, he's hit by the mafia. If he's wrong, we lynch him. is that really worth it?

If his win condition is getting deepthreat lynched, with no mention of his survival, he definitely would.

D-Unit
02-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Another thought just came... it may not be that they are mysterious, just simply misguided.

Woot coming forward is plenty of evidence. He came out and said he got a PM from Caddy that you were bad. Bad is not good. Bad may not be mafia, but you could still have a bad influence on the town. I don't know what more evidence could be made in a game like this, than a guy stepping forward and putting his own life on the line.

Plus, you haven't given any good reason for defense other than saying "I'm not mafia".

Shane P. Hallam
02-21-2012, 12:54 PM
If his win condition is getting deepthreat lynched, with no mention of his survival, he definitely would.

That doesn't seem likely. He would at least have to survive I imagine, everyone wants to not die. Care to enlighten us Woot?

Wootylicous
02-21-2012, 12:55 PM
I have always come up right when I accuse someone of being bad. Always.

I swear that I'm good. I would not make false accusations if I didn't knew something was right. I received infos that Deep was bad and made a search on him that's all. He's evil. I don't know if he's a mafia killer/mafia boss/serial killer or anything else but he's evil. I know it

scottyboy
02-21-2012, 12:56 PM

fair enough. so if woot's a lyncher, or wins based on Deep being lynched, and then he's in turn lynched, we're really back to square one...unless Deep is, in fact, bad or evil or whatever you want to say.

I think it's really between eatw and deep at this point. woot shouldn't be lynched now imo

DeepThreat
02-21-2012, 12:56 PM
So you admit there is at least SOME evidence against you?

Of course there is. Wooty said he received info against me. That's evidence, albeit pretty crappy evidence.

DeepThreat
02-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Another thought just came... it may not be that they are mysterious, just simply misguided.

Woot coming forward is plenty of evidence. He came out and said he got a PM from Caddy that you were bad. Bad is not good. Bad may not be mafia, but you could still have a bad influence on the town. I don't know what more evidence could be made in a game like this, than a guy stepping forward and putting his own life on the line.

Plus, you haven't given any good reason for defense other than saying "I'm not mafia".

What other defense can I possibly give? I said my role (stinky hobo, not drunk, sorry). It's way too early in the game for me to have anything else to offer.

eaglesalltheway
02-21-2012, 12:58 PM
You can vote for me all you want, I'm not in the mafia, or any other evil force, if there is one. I am just trying to bring about discussion. I'm trying to play the game, and I recognize who the valuable assets are (in terms of how they play the game) and I know Job is one of the better players, I was just saying that even though everything he is saying is logical and may make you think one thing, don't be so quick to breeze right on past him (or anyone else, for that matter) as a suspect. Job I don't know if you are working for good, or evil, all I know is I'd rather you be on my side because you are a valuable asset, but if not, you are a prime target because of your skill with these game.

As for the no lynch vote, that was moreso a followthrough from before on my initial accusations of Shane, I realize I don't have to vote no lynch, but I'm unsure and i don't have any real powers so the only way for me to gain info is by making it to another day. A lot of people at the time were in favor of a no lynch, so I'm basically on board to go with a combination of the best "information" and what the group feels is best because its the only way I can make it to the next days and possibly become any good.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-21-2012, 12:59 PM
It's one thing to be given info, but I'm still completely unsure of how you can possibly make a search.

unvote: Shane
vote: Wooty

Wootylicous
02-21-2012, 01:05 PM
What the crap ATL ?

Voting for me to be lynched is dumb. I actually came forward and told you guys Deep was bad since the beginning and I have not looking back since then.

scottyboy
02-21-2012, 01:07 PM
i think voting to lynch woot now is dumb. it's a waste of a lynch. he's going to be gone soon.

UNLESS, atl wants to protect deep and eatw because they're all in cahoots together in being bad...

Wootylicous
02-21-2012, 01:08 PM
I'm gonna investigate his ass next round if I'm not dead by night. This is fischy.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-21-2012, 01:08 PM
What the crap ATL ?

Voting for me to be lynched is dumb. I actually came forward and told you guys Deep was bad since the beginning and I have not looking back since then.

Do tell how you were able to "search" without a night.

Jensen
02-21-2012, 01:09 PM
i think voting to lynch woot now is dumb. it's a waste of a lynch. he's going to be gone soon.

UNLESS, atl wants to protect deep and eatw because they're all in cahoots together in being bad...

Why would Woot be gone soon? I don't think the mafia would kill him right off the bat since he was apparently only Caddy's friend and really provides nothing else unless he keeps getting more info from Caddy.

eaglesalltheway
02-21-2012, 01:10 PM
I'm in cahoots with no one, scotty, at least to my knowledge, lol, so you can throw that out the window, lol...

II do think I'm going to roll with Wooty, because he is the one putting everything one the line and he likes the Barr Brothers, but mostly because he likes the Barr Brothers.

Nothing against you, deep, you seem to be the victim of whatever happened that makes wooty firmly believe you are evil, if you aren't, I'm sure Woot's got some splainin' to do, and idk if the Barr Brothers are enough for me to spare him if he turns out to be lying.

scottyboy
02-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Why would Woot be gone soon? I don't think the mafia would kill him right off the bat since he was apparently only Caddy's friend and really provides nothing else unless he keeps getting more info from Caddy.

if he's wrong about Deep, he's probably getting lynched
if he's right about Deep, and Deep's simply "evil", then he won't be gone soon.
but if Deep is mafia, woot is as good as dead

Raiderz4Life
02-21-2012, 01:13 PM
Man I just took in a lot of info. I think out best bet for this one would be to take a flyer with wooty.

D-Unit
02-21-2012, 01:15 PM
What other defense can I possibly give? I said my role (stinky hobo, not drunk, sorry). It's way too early in the game for me to have anything else to offer.
I guess I missed that... Stinky hobos can be paid off pretty easily to commit evil deeds.

I'm all for cleaning up the streets.

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 01:17 PM
What the crap ATL ?

It is not that dumb. Lynching you will either a) confirm your story or b) confirm my theory. It is actually the safe choice.

Lynching Deep is more like all or nothing. If you're truthful, we get a mafioso. If I'm right, the town will eventually lynch two non-mafia.

Really just depends on which road the people prefer to take.

FlyingElvis
02-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Several of our supposed brethren in this town have yet to make an appearance. I still think we should lynch a no-show. Silence = something to hide.

The Woot/Deep issue is an absolute lead for investigation. Two townspeople we know have some form of pertinent evidence. Lynching either removes a true lead and turns our investigative efforts into a crap shoot.

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Several of our supposed brethren in this town have yet to make an appearance. I still think we should lynch a no-show. Silence = something to hide.

The Woot/Deep issue is an absolute lead for investigation. Two townspeople we know have some form of pertinent evidence. Lynching either removes a true lead and turns our investigative efforts into a crap shoot.

Meh. Lynching a no-show is not an option at this point. Deep, Woot or eatw still are the only options I believe. (I think eatw's explanations for voting no-lynch against his principles are not up to snuff. You either believe a no-lynch is not productive, or you don't.)

diabsoule
02-21-2012, 01:27 PM
In the face of everything I'm thinking voting for Deep makes the most sense. I'm putting my faith in Woot and then the next night we'll see what an investigation of anyone suspicious will bring.

Shane P. Hallam
02-21-2012, 01:28 PM
That makes 11 for Deep. 6 more for a lynching.

Jvig43
02-21-2012, 01:30 PM
Unvote: No Lynch

and if he isn't a mafia I'm going to bring up the fact that I said we should wait.

eaglesalltheway
02-21-2012, 01:32 PM
I do think a no lynch is counter-productive, but given the amount of info out there at the time,i wasn't ready to make a decision. I also forgot there are 33 people playing at first and wanted to take pressure off of JBond. I do find it i nteresting I cast suspicion towards you and your response is to try to have me lynched, while you show no evidence to sport your innocence... So can I ask for an explanation from you for your actions? I personally think I've explained myself enough for you to realize I'm not a threat, so I'd appreciate some explanation from you good sir.

Edit: also job, idk if you noticed yet, but I am no longer in favor of no lynch. I'm unsure if Deep is evil, but wooty is CONVINCED, so considering there is no better info to go on right now, it's my most logical choice.

DeepThreat
02-21-2012, 01:32 PM
I guess I missed that... Stinky hobos can be paid off pretty easily to commit evil deeds.

I'm all for cleaning up the streets.

I randomly receive info, which I use for good. I win when the town is a safe place.

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 01:35 PM
Point to a doubtful action and i will readily oblige. I think I pretty much explained every single action I have taken while I was taking it. I might have forgotten something.

Edit adressing your edit : Yes I did notice. Doesn't change the fact I found your course of action rather contradictory.

Shane P. Hallam
02-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Off to rehearsal for me, I'll check back in a few hours.

UKfan
02-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Why would a hobo randomly receive info, especially a stinky hobo at that? The role and the abilities don't seem to mesh too well there really. Is there more to your back story stinky hobo?

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 01:39 PM
Why would a hobo randomly receive info, especially a stinky hobo at that? The role and the abilities don't seem to mesh too well there really. Is there more to your back story stinky hobo?

A Hobo lives in the streets. Sometimes sees things or overhears things. I used that role when modding once. It does mesh. Though I'm not entirely sure Deep is a hobo.

DeepThreat
02-21-2012, 01:40 PM
A Hobo lives in the streets. Sometimes sees things or overhears things. I used that role when modding once. It does mesh. Though I'm not entirely sure Deep is a hobo.

This is accurate. But I am a hobo.

TheBoyWonder22
02-21-2012, 01:40 PM
I'll go with this. Jvig, your post is acknowledged
Unvote: Job
Vote: DeepThreat

A Perfect Score
02-21-2012, 01:43 PM
I miss 12 pages of discussion and not a single night. Excellent. So why exactly are we all voting for Deep? Someone give me a summary, I've been off working for a day.

DeepThreat
02-21-2012, 01:44 PM
I miss 12 pages of discussion and not a single night. Excellent. So why exactly are we all voting for Deep? Someone give me a summary, I've been off working for a day.

Woot said I'm bad.

eaglesalltheway
02-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Point to a doubtful action and i will readily oblige. I think I pretty much explained every single action I have taken while I was taking it. I might have forgotten something.

Edit adressing your edit : Yes I did notice. Doesn't change the fact I found your course of action rather contradictory.

Understood, I really don't know why I switched to no lynch this morning,i think it was more to separate myself from my earlier vote against shane, who I no longer believe to be a threat.

However, to me at least, you seemed a little thrown off by my mention of you as a possible threat, and followed it up with what seemed like a retaliatory vote to either a.) Take attention from yourself b.) Get me off your case, which I'm not, if I'm being honest c.) Taking the offensive to protect shane or deep or woot. Either way, I'm thrown off by your suspicions of me when you consider my thought process for the previous no lynch vote.

So I ask if that is what happened, or if you are just doing your due diligence. Because to me, you became very defensive when I mentioned you as a threat earlier.

Jensen
02-21-2012, 01:46 PM
I'm not sure Deep is a hobo, but I'm also not sure if he is actually bad or not. I think there's plausbility in Woot's comments, but I'm not sold on them enough to actually vote for Deep or Woot for that matter.

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Woot claims he's Caddy's best friend, received a message from Caddy telling him Deep was bad. Promptly investigated (at day, wtf!) and turned out evil.

I claimed BS. Said he was a lyncher wanting Deep dead. Add a post two pages ago theorizing lynchimg woot would be a safer bet but lynching Deep offered an all-or-nothing scenario.

People started to pile votes on Deep.

A Perfect Score
02-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Yeah, how can you investigate during the day? I thought this was only a night activity.

UKfan
02-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Job's reply makes me re-think as it sounds plausible, am still not comfortable with voting though. I wish I had heard it directly from Deep as Job is some sort of jeenyus at these things, I'm not so sure I would have got the same explanation without his intervention.

Wootylicous
02-21-2012, 01:51 PM
Don't blame me because I'm able to do it during the day for godsake

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 01:56 PM
Understood, I really don't know why I switched to no lynch this morning,i think it was more to separate myself from my earlier vote against shane, who I no longer believe to be a threat.

However, to me at least, you seemed a little thrown off by my mention of you as a possible threat, and followed it up with what seemed like a retaliatory vote to either a.) Take attention from yourself b.) Get me off your case, which I'm not, if I'm being honest c.) Taking the offensive to protect shane or deep or woot. Either way, I'm thrown off by your suspicions of me when you consider my thought process for the previous no lynch vote.

So I ask if that is what happened, or if you are just doing your due diligence. Because to me, you became very defensive when I mentioned you as a threat earlier.

It's just that you mentionned me as a threat at the same time that you suddenly voted no lynch after saying it wasn't productive ever. Merely coincidence. I don't really care about the one vote to be honest, my loud antics usually do that. I've had no problem with your voting of shane at the beginning. At the time it was quite all right and you took it back after shane answered to your suspicions.

I don't see why you're so thrown off by my suspicions. You clearly said it wasn't productive ever. Then pretty much said "**** it, let's no lynch". I pointed it. Still don't like it, still don't see how a no-lynch bandwagon going by pretty fast is a good reason why you should make you go away from the "let's amass information and not rush to the night" for, basically, the opposite.

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Don't blame me because I'm able to do it during the day for godsake

Meh. I'm blaming you for being overpowered, aka being handed a mafia on a silver-platter while also being an investigator. Would kinda **** up balance.

But then again the last time I argued that renji turned out a super jedi god with every power known to the universe. So what do i know.

eaglesalltheway
02-21-2012, 02:08 PM
It's just that you mentionned me as a threat at the same time that you suddenly voted no lynch after saying it wasn't productive ever. Merely coincidence. I don't really care about the one vote to be honest, my loud antics usually do that. I've had no problem with your voting of shane at the beginning. At the time it was quite all right and you took it back after shane answered to your suspicions.

I don't see why you're so thrown off by my suspicions. You clearly said it wasn't productive ever. Then pretty much said "**** it, let's no lynch". I pointed it. Still don't like it, still don't see how a no-lynch bandwagon going by pretty fast is a good reason why you should make you go away from the "let's amass information and not rush to the night" for, basically, the opposite.

Ok yeah I understand all of this, my no lynch vote this morning probably would seem strange to you (I had just woken up, so some of that can be explained via grogginess, lol)

I still have no clue who or what the hell you are, lol, but with more time we will all slowly get an idea of who everybody is. Or at least think we do until proven otherwise, lol.

zachsaints52
02-21-2012, 02:22 PM
Anyone think Caddy deserved to die?

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 02:28 PM
Huh. Why? 10 car

Job Reborn
02-21-2012, 02:33 PM
So I'll be gone for the next day or two. Won't have much of an access to a computer. Just so you don't think I'm hiding out or something.

D-Unit
02-21-2012, 02:48 PM
So who hasn't voted yet?

FlyingElvis
02-21-2012, 02:54 PM
So who hasn't voted yet?

I haven't, but my anger and suspicion have turned fully towards zachsaints for his flippant comment about Caddy.

brat316
02-21-2012, 03:05 PM
hmmm random hobo can hear whispers when people don't think anyone is listening.

Wooty, maybe able to do investigation during the day, he might be a PI or something big.

Or I'm just gullable.

There is 2 things I can conclude for sure. After 2 days there has been a lot of voting and talking by just a dozen people. That also leaves a lot of people with no voice or are laying low.

I say hang the non participants or ones laying low.

For me its either Ncst8fan83 or Mr. Goosemahn.

Goose has no post, or votes, hang him now

unvote: Deep
vote: Mr. Goosemahn

UKfan
02-21-2012, 03:06 PM
I haven't voted, am torn at the moment. I think the idea of one of Wooty or Deep being voted for is a good one, but I am still undecided who to pick.

FlyingElvis
02-21-2012, 03:29 PM
hmmm random hobo can hear whispers when people don't think anyone is listening.

Wooty, maybe able to do investigation during the day, he might be a PI or something big.

Or I'm just gullable.

There is 2 things I can conclude for sure. After 2 days there has been a lot of voting and talking by just a dozen people. That also leaves a lot of people with no voice or are laying low.

I say hang the non participants or ones laying low.

For me its either Ncst8fan83 or Mr. Goosemahn.

Goose has no post, or votes, hang him now

unvote: Deep
vote: Mr. Goosemahn

Finally some support for my Silence = Guilt theory! I'll second the vote for the suspiciously absent.

Vote: Mr. Goosemahn

UKfan
02-21-2012, 03:34 PM
Upon weighing things up further, am sorry to say but...
Vote: Wooty

zachsaints52
02-21-2012, 03:40 PM
I haven't, but my anger and suspicion have turned fully towards zachsaints for his flippant comment about Caddy.

Ive never played before, so I was wondering if the death could be a weird twist.

But then I just read the first post about how he died, so no, Caddy didn't deserve it.

D-Unit
02-21-2012, 03:44 PM
Upon weighing things up further, am sorry to say but...
What weighed on your mind to vote in favor of Wooty?

Caddy
02-21-2012, 03:51 PM

I will Modkill you!

No Lynch 5:Ngata, CCB, Goose, Snicho, CJSchneider
Deep 12: Diab, Raiderz, EATW, Scotty, DUnit, Wooty, Bulldog, Zach, Rufus, Jbond, Jvig, TBW
Wooty 2: ATL, UKFan
Shane 1: JoeJoeBrown
Goosemahn 2: Bhaarat, Flying Elvis
Eatw 2: Job, Deep

With 33 Townspeople still alive, 17 votes are required to reach a majority.

Also, please remember to 'unvote' 'vote'.

brat316
02-21-2012, 03:53 PM
25 people voted out of 33?

zachsaints52
02-21-2012, 03:54 PM
25 people voted out of 33?

Deep has 12 people on his list, not 13. So its really 24

UKfan
02-21-2012, 04:05 PM
What weighed on your mind to vote in favor of Wooty?

I just buy the story of Deep being a hobo who hears information a bit more than Wooty having some information before a night has taken place. I have no further information than that and am going on a bit of a gut instinct.

zachsaints52
02-21-2012, 04:14 PM
Guys, we need 17 votes to get somewhere.

The way it looks, its down to basically Deep, EATW, and Woot.

No-lynching isnt a choice now because so many people decided to do it.

Just pick one of the three no-lynchers!

Jensen
02-21-2012, 04:15 PM
I'm gonna be for most of the rest of the night, so I'm just going to vote now. I believe Wooty's story, but whether or not it is completely true is what bothers me. Deep kinda tripped me up with being the town drunk, then the hobo, but he revealed info that seems pretty on point. Then there is the theory that Deep could be a bad hobo, so that is what swayed me to

Caddy
02-21-2012, 04:18 PM
No Lynch 5: CCB, Goose, Snicho, CJSchneider, Brody
Deep 16: Diab, Raiderz, EATW, Scotty, DUnit, Wooty, Bulldog, Zach, Rufus, Jbond, Jvig, TBW, Jensen, Vid, APS, Ngata

With 33 Townspeople still alive, 17 votes are required to reach a majority.

Also, please remember to 'unvote' 'vote'.

vidae
02-21-2012, 04:20 PM
I have a feeling that we're making a mistake, but with almost nothing to go on we have to make a decision.

vote : Deep

DeepThreat
02-21-2012, 04:22 PM
I have a feeling that we're making a mistake, but with almost nothing to go on we have to make a decision.

vote : Deep

How's it going, Judas?

ALL THIS FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER!

zachsaints52
02-21-2012, 04:24 PM
How's it going, Judas?

ALL THIS FOR 30 PIECES OF SILVER!

This made me giggle.

TheBoyWonder22
02-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Same, but at this point it's inevitable. Sorry Deep, someone has to look into Woot tonight barring Deep's status.

A Perfect Score
02-21-2012, 04:37 PM
At least Deep can take comfort in the fact that if we're wrong about him, Woot won't be too far behind. I imagine he'll be lynched tomorrow if it turns out Deep really is the town drunk.

Brodeur
02-21-2012, 04:38 PM
I'm not going to vote deep, I don't trust this opinion of him.

Vote: No Lynch

zachsaints52
02-21-2012, 04:39 PM
One more and Deeps gone.

TheBoyWonder22
02-21-2012, 04:42 PM
One more and Deeps gone.
You seem strangely satisfied.

Brodeur
02-21-2012, 04:45 PM
Saints is just being himself, I don't think he has malicious intent. Nor do I think Deep is a member of the mafia.

zachsaints52
02-21-2012, 04:45 PM
You seem strangely satisfied.

Its called I can count :) Also, Im wondering what happens when its "night". I apparently dont even know when night is, I have had to figure out its whenever we decide our action, not by actual nightfall.

Caddy
02-21-2012, 04:47 PM
Its called I can count :) Also, Im wondering what happens when its "night". I apparently dont even know when night is, I have had to figure out its whenever we decide our action, not by actual nightfall.

I only have 15/17. Did I miscount or did you?

Ngatachance92
02-21-2012, 04:49 PM
Being a noob, I originally went no lynch with the lack of information to sit and watch how everything played out. Thus far, the most compelling argument I've seen was the one against Deep. Caddy was a great man and while we're not sure whether or not Deep killed him their is a chance for justice... Which is more than Caddy ever got in life.

Un-vote: No Lynch

zachsaints52
02-21-2012, 04:52 PM
I only have 15/17. Did I miscount or did you?

You kept updating the last count that you had, I didnt know that. My b

ccB
02-21-2012, 04:56 PM
At this point I don't know who to believe but this seems inevitable so I'll be the one to finalize it.

Unvote: No Lynch

Brodeur
02-21-2012, 04:57 PM
I'm sorry Deep, you didn't deserve this persecution.

Bulldogs
02-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I have a strange feeling we made a mistake, we'll see.

Caddy
02-21-2012, 05:08 PM
Deep desperately tried to defend himself, but the townspeople were unrelenting and he eventually fell victim to some unfortunate circumstances. People were uneasy with the decision, but it was one the majority of people felt had to be made.

DeepThreat (Stinky Hobo) has been Lynched.

Players have until 8pm EST tomorrow to send in their night actions. If you get them in early, I open the thread early!

Caddy
02-22-2012, 03:33 AM
The town chose to lynch one of the more harmless members of society during the first day of conflict, and they were desperately hoping that they could make it through the night without suffering casualties. Unfortunately they didn't all make it through the night. Shane P Hallam was found in a pool of blood in the basement of his apartment. It is still unclear whether the cause of death was the bullet wound in his chest, or the brutal beating he had received.

Shane P. Hallam (Lie Detector) Has been murdered.

A message had certainly been sent. Mess with the mafia and we will silence you.

With 31 people alive, 16 votes are needed to reach a majority.

Also if I should have contacted you during the night phase but didn't, please let me know asap.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-22-2012, 04:29 AM
Well, that sucks. Lie Detector would have been a very useful person.

Moving forward, there are some things to note.

First, Shane was both shot and brutally beaten, meaning there are potentially two killers out there. It might be that we were fortunate enough to have had them mess up and attempt to kill the same person, or it might be some kind of distraction.

Second, seeing as how Deep was innocent, what do we make of Wooty? Misinformed? Mafia? The fact that he investigated him during the day and it came back saying he was evil means that his information isn't accurate, or he is lying to us, as there is virtually no way Deep could have been framed during the day.

Third, before Shane was killed, there were a couple that called him out. Brodeur was suspicious of Shane, but didn't vote for him. EATW, JoeJoeBrown, and ATL did though, and Shane was on their case about it. EATW quickly rescinded his vote after Shane defended himself, as did ATL when he became suspicious about Wooty's ability to search during the day. JoeJoeBrown, though, never rescinded his vote, and he said:

I like kicking ass first and taking names later.

Could it be that he is the guy who beat Shane up? He was the only one who ultimately wound up voting for Shane.

This is how the final vote looked like:

Deep 16: Diab, Raiderz, EATW, Scotty, DUnit, Wooty, Bulldog, Zach, Rufus, Jbond, Jvig, TBW, Jensen, Vid, APS, Ngata

I was voted for by Bhaarat and Flying Elvis for not having posted or voting, when in fact I had (see: No Lynch --> Goose). In any case, here's another post so people don't discard me out simply for being away.

Job Reborn
02-22-2012, 07:36 AM
It's okay guys. You really don't have to listen to me when I am so obviously right from the beginning.

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Sorry for not voting guys. Had to go to the doctor with my wife (very pregnant at the moment) and didn't get on the computer much at all. When I did get back on, the thread was closed. I should be fairly active the next few days while at work.

With that said...14 pages is a lot to catch up on. Could someone summarize for me?

http://typophile.com/files/monty_python_witch-701441_4867.jpg

diabsoule
02-22-2012, 07:40 AM
It's okay guys. You really don't have to listen to me when I am so obviously right from the beginning.

In hindsight things do look like we should have listened to you.

This sucks having the lie detector killed as he would have proved very valuable. ugh.

Goose brings up a good point about JoeJoeBrown and then there's Job's remarks from yesterday about Wooty. I don't know if Wooty killed Shane but he's now highly suspicious as is JoeJoe.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 07:42 AM
My guess is Wooty isn't bad. It seems unlikely that he would throw himself out there like that if he was.

diabsoule
02-22-2012, 07:44 AM
My guess is Wooty isn't bad. It seems unlikely that he would throw himself out there like that if he was.

I'm with ya on that. I don't think Wooty killed Shane at all.

Job Reborn
02-22-2012, 07:45 AM
Could someone summarize for me?

Woot came out saying Deepthreat was bad, supposedly being Caddy's best friend and being able for some reason to investigate during the day.

I called the obvious BS, pointing out that his story had holes bigger than his mom's butt, and said Woot was likely some kind of "vengeful lyncher" who needed to get rid of Deepthreat to win the game. I was very obviously right all along, offered to lynch Wooty so we can get his role revealed and then know what to do with Deep, which was the safer thing to do. No one listened and, of course, we ended up lynching an innocent.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-22-2012, 07:52 AM
Woot came out saying Deepthreat was bad, supposedly being Caddy's best friend and being able for some reason to investigate during the day.

I called the obvious BS, pointing out that his story had holes bigger than his mom's butt, and said Woot was likely some kind of "vengeful lyncher" who needed to get rid of Deepthreat to win the game. I was very obviously right all along, offered to lynch Wooty so we can get his role revealed and then know what to do with Deep, which was the safer thing to do. No one listened and, of course, we ended up lynching an innocent.

So do you still think we should lynch Wooty, or go for someone else?

Job Reborn
02-22-2012, 07:56 AM
Wooty is a good/neutral who just needed Deepthreat lynched. Going after him is a waste of time now.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 08:15 AM
Idk if I buy that Wooty isn't a threat anymore. I wouldn't put it past him to come out with a totally crazy strategy where he makes himself a big player day one, hoping to get this task accomplished and then hovering around after. When we lynched Deep we justified it with "Even if he isn't mafia, there are other bad forces out there"... If it was possible for Deep to be this type of evil, why isn't it possible for Wooty as well? Perhaps he is part of an equally malevolent third force (in addition to the good guys and the mafia). Technically, Wooty could have been telling the truth this whole time, just left out that he's part of the group. Is he mafia? He also could be, but I too don't think its the most possible scenario, but before you just push him to the side (like we did with CJ in the first game, and look how that turned out) and rule him out as a threat consider the things I have said here. I'm not ready to vote for anyone yet, we need more information, but right now my gut is telling me we should be wary of Wooty. I had a gut feeling (backed by some logic) that Shane was good, and that turned out right, unfortunately Wooty fooled me, too, so I missed the train on Deep being good/bad, like the rest of you I figured Wooty was strong enough in his accusation there had to be weight behind it, but I guess he was wrong.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 08:18 AM
Second, seeing as how Deep was innocent, what do we make of Wooty? Misinformed? Mafia? The fact that he investigated him during the day and it came back saying he was evil means that his information isn't accurate, or he is lying to us, as there is virtually no way Deep could have been framed during the day.

Third, before Shane was killed, there were a couple that called him out. Brodeur was suspicious of Shane, but didn't vote for him. EATW, JoeJoeBrown, and ATL did though, and Shane was on their case about it. EATW quickly rescinded his vote after Shane defended himself, as did ATL when he became suspicious about Wooty's ability to search during the day. JoeJoeBrown, though, never rescinded his vote, and he said:

I have to agree with Job here... It isn't worth while to go after Wooty at this point.

Also I don't foresee people in the Mafia to call someone suspicious and then to kill them. That would instantly put them under the microscope.

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Wow. I really, really misread Shane.

I guess a very verbose and constant stream of analysis doesn't mean overcompensation.

Throwing darts around isn't how to win this game, is it?

Wooty seems to have been compelled to call out Deep very strongly.

Why? Is Wooty a rival hobo? A mafia member? A snobby citizen that doesn't like the homeless?

Why is Job convinced that Wooty is a "good/neutral"?

Job Reborn
02-22-2012, 08:35 AM
Why is Job convinced that Wooty is a "good/neutral"?

Experience has taught me about lyncher roles. Those have only one win condition : "You win when [player X] is lynched." I think his play has been very consistent with this kind of role, which I pointed out very soon in the process. Lynchers are typically good/neutral, as they don't really make sense otherwise.

Could he play a very crazy strategy as a mafia, as eatw just asked? Could be. I think it is very unlikely though. But that uncertainty is why I advocated lynching him in the first place instead of Deepthreat. That way we would have known not to lynch Deep if Wooty turned out not an investigator, and to lynch Deep if he did. Now there's no way to be a 100% sure.

On the whole, I don't believe lynching woot will be very productive. However, i wouldn't mind if you ended up doing it as it would give us some closure/certainty on the woot/deep thing, and it would be a nice boost to my ego being proven right again.

Now I'm gone til tomorrow morning.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 08:53 AM
i new they shood have been investigated first

now we never know what info deeep had

hobos see n hear stuff all the time

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 08:53 AM

Why did you end up voting for EATW? I saw that you and deep were the only ones that voted for him. Anything in particular or just trying to get the first night out of the way?

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 08:57 AM
Why did you end up voting for EATW? I saw that you and deep were the only ones that voted for him. Anything in particular or just trying to get the first night out of the way?

I posted temporarily in favor of a no lynch, and job knows I feel they are pointless, so he found that suspicious. I will admit it did look shady, but thats attributed to me distancing my vote from Shane, who I thought was good and posting almost immediately after waking up and not having my thoughts completely together, lol.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 09:08 AM
Well we lost our two biggest conversation starters... With JBond offed and Job out until tomorrow morning.

Does anyone have any information they can share?

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 09:11 AM
well we were wrong with deep, but we lost a hobo. whatever. no big deal.

no matter what, it seems like we were going to lose Shane.
I feel JoeJoe might have done it, being a vigilante and trying to take things into his own hands, he was the one who wanted to lynch Shane...
poor J-boogie

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 09:17 AM
Well we lost our two biggest conversation starters... With JBond offed and Job out until tomorrow morning.

Does anyone have any information they can share?

I'll just have to see if I can get things going further in their absence, I wish I could come forward with info, anything, but my role doesn't have that ability... We are really stuck in a rut until someone can post about what they did overnight.

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 09:18 AM
It became pretty evident that something didn't add up during the whole Woot/Deep fiasco. I'm not sure if Woot is evil at this point though, like Job suggested it is more likely his goal was to get rid of Deep. Unless anybody has some sort of evidence it looks like we'll have to get talking and see what we can do.

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 09:21 AM
One thing to bring up. The two people voting to lynch Shane on Day One were ATL and JoeJoeBrown. From what I understand, ATL always does this to Shane in an aggressive manner. That leaves Joe looking pretty suspicious. Anybody else have a better idea?

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 09:21 AM

I feel JoeJoe might have done it, being a vigilante and trying to take things into his own hands, he was the one who wanted to lynch Shane...
poor J-boogie

a hobo that may have had info

nice to know how little value u place on life

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 09:26 AM

poor J-boogie

unfortunately this seems to be the case, unless one group just beat him and then another person shot him just to make sure (after the beating) that they wouldn't have to worry about Shane anymore. I am still on the fence, for me, I'm probably seeing Woot, JoeJoe, and Job, as the biggest contenders for the race to be lynched right now. Could there be a dark horse? Of course, but we'll need more info.

I'm wary of Wooty for the reasons I mentioned before, JoeJoe because he seemed like he was looking to get Shane (then low and behold at least two people went after Shane, the chances are good there). And idk why yet it is that I suspect Job, and it may be completely unfounded, there just seems like there is something off with him. Also zachsaints has been acting funny, idk if its "bad guy" funny, but its been a little off.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 09:34 AM
i am also concernd with job as there seems to be to much faith/relaince in him

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 09:38 AM

Faith and reliance? There was none when everyone did the opposite of what he said lol.

He makes sense in what he has said but I don't think he has a blind following

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 09:44 AM

Part of the problem is... job says something, and people jump on it like that's exactly how it is. Its no fault of Job's, he just knows how to play the game. But people don't realize that, most likely, you have a different role than job, and could be on opposing forces, so the way he plays doesn't necessarily fit with what works best for your role. So people, put forth some effort into your thought processes, and don't just follow for the sake of following. If anyone has a compelling argument it deserves to be measured up against the others.

I'm just a little concerned that job seems so deadfast and determined that we don't have to worry about Woot (he mentions it as a possibility, and I understand his logic), but there are a lot of things that make me suspicious of Wooty, part of it is Job's defense, which I think is a big part of the reason I suspect him too, it seems like they might be working together or something.

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 10:19 AM
I'm not sure, at this point in the game, you can say with any definition that someone is or is not "good". The more things shake out, the more discussion there is, the more people can slip up and say things. If there's one thing I've noticed while playing this game elsewhere, it's not so much what people say as it is who they vote FOR and WITH. Unfortunately, you need to lose some good townspeople to get that type of data.

Right now, my gut is going with JoeJoe. His reasoning behind "lynching" Shane was ludicrous. I've only made it to around page 10 so far, but the reasoning was crazy. Not going to vote just yet. Trying to get caught up.

Jvig43
02-22-2012, 10:25 AM

I mean were just helping along the homeless problem in this city is all...... right?

I don't think Job is our main concern to be honest. I'm willing to stick my neck out here to say he's at least not bad and I think for right now he's trying to help despite our differences in how to start this game.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 10:29 AM
I mean were just helping along the homeless problem in this city is all...... right?

it could happen to you - then how would you feel?

and there's still the matter of lost info. obviously woot & deep had some connection and both could have had info.

where is woot now? he has some 'splainin to do.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 10:33 AM
If i remember correctly JoeJoe did say he misread JBonds trying to figure stuff out as "nervous talking".

While that might sound crazy and stupid the fact is that as a good Mafia member you don't out yourself by killing the ppl you accuse of being bad.

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Me wanting to lynch Shane may have been ludicrous, but so was lynching Deep, which I had no part in. That poor hobo. He just wanted to be free of the bonds of society and society wouldn't let him be.

Getting the crowd worked up into a Deep lynching frenzy was akin to first degree murder.

Getting other people to commit a cold blooded murder for you is something that a mafiosa would do. I want to see what Woot has to say for himself.

I picked Shane just because it felt right. I didn't try to get a mob worked up around it. I may be random, but I'm no mafia member.

I'm becoming increasingly concerned about Job defending Woot. You can't be good or neutral and want a harmless hobo to die.

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 10:43 AM
If i remember correctly JoeJoe did say he misread JBonds trying to figure stuff out as "nervous talking".

While that might sound crazy and stupid the fact is that as a good Mafia member you don't out yourself by killing the ppl you accuse of being bad.

A billion points to BrotherCain!

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 10:43 AM
God I ****** up ugh

Guys who are suspicious for me are JoeJoe, CCB, ATL, Shicho, Ngata

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 10:45 AM
I am guessing that we now have no leads, and back to square one?

Btw, what does a lie detector role mean?

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 10:46 AM
That is true, JoeJoe. hadn't thought of that. you didn't really try to drum up support. Without jbond, I think the conversation is really lacking this go-around.

As a side note, how long do the "days" go usually? When I leave work at 7pm, I normally don't get back on. Just want to make sure my vote is cast.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 10:47 AM

Do you know how easy it'd be for the mafia to pay off a homeless guy to tip us bad info?

fenikz
02-22-2012, 10:48 AM
He gave me a blowjob for my half eaten cheese burger just last week

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 10:49 AM
That is true, JoeJoe. hadn't thought of that. you didn't really try to drum up support. Without jbond, I think the conversation is really lacking this go-around.

As a side note, how long do the "days" go usually? When I leave work at 7pm, I normally don't get back on. Just want to make sure my vote is cast.

Days last longer earlier in the game... Once ppl start making convincing arguments and voting the day typically ends with in a few hours.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 10:51 AM
Now is the time to get rid of people who aren't talking in this game so far. Snicho where the hell is this guy ?

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Nevermind he's asleep lol

This time it's about getting a mafia guy or we are screwed big time losing Deep(damnit) and Shane. At this point JoeJoe and ATL are my main concerns

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Also why is Vikes the ginger is still alive ?!

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Me wanting to lynch Shane may have been ludicrous, but so was lynching Deep, which I had no part in. That poor hobo. He just wanted to be free of the bonds of society and society wouldn't let him be.

Getting the crowd worked up into a Deep lynching frenzy was akin to first degree murder.

Getting other people to commit a cold blooded murder for you is something that a mafiosa would do. I want to see what Woot has to say for himself.

I picked Shane just because it felt right. I didn't try to get a mob worked up around it. I may be random, but I'm no mafia member.

I'm becoming increasingly concerned about Job defending Woot. You can't be good or neutral and want a harmless hobo to die.

As it stand right now, our options are:
Woot either lied or gave bad info, has the highest probability of being bad, IMO, considering, for the most part, I have no clue on anyone else.

Job is really only suspicious to me if we can get info on woot that we know we can trust. I can understand defending an innocent man, but right now we have what seems like Woot having real high chance of being some sort of bad, and if that's the case, it seems Job would look suspicious. as well. Should be noted I feel bad bringing this up right now while Job doesn't really have a chance to defend himself, but this is just where my mind has been taking me, and if it turns out Woot is a threat this all makes sense. Sorry Job, I don't like doing it this way, and I feel like its a cheap shot since you can't be here, but ideally, you'll be able to come back and defend yourself before any final decisions are made...

I have a suggestion, but I want to wait until we can get some info out there. There is no reason at this point to fly through, we need to take out what we deem as the biggest threats. Right now it seems its Woot as the clear top guy, potentially Job, and then JoeJoe, but his explanations seem to make some sense to me.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:01 AM
Also why is Vikes the ginger is still alive ?!

Or APS for that matter, lol

Brodeur
02-22-2012, 11:02 AM
I say we take down Vikes the ginger.

Vote: Vikes

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:03 AM
I need to make the town safe. I'm a good guy just thought Deep would be mafia but I ****** up big time

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:04 AM
Why is it thought now Woot...?

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:07 AM
Should've listened to Job. Being caddys best friend I had a grudge against Deep. I'm a good townie though. I just needed Deep to be gone from this city.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:08 AM
Job is good btw no need to make the second guy. So am I.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 11:09 AM
Do you know how easy it'd be for the mafia to pay off a homeless guy to tip us bad info?

No more or less difficult that it would be for an investigator to find out who paid him.

brat316
02-22-2012, 11:11 AM
I need to make the town safe. I'm a good guy just thought Deep would be mafia but I ****** up big time

Should've listened to Job. Being caddys best friend I had a grudge against Deep. I'm a good townie though. I just needed Deep to be gone from this city.

HMmmm somebody seems to be cahoots going on.

I still was we go after the non voters, they are just trying to lay low.

vidae
02-22-2012, 11:12 AM

Ok, now this is getting weird. Job is good? How do you know? How do we know Job was right about you? Something seems fishy to me here.

eaglesalltheway
No more or less difficult that it would be for an investigator to find out who paid him.
We need someone with credible info to come forward! Damnit if I had a role like that I'd do what I can to help!

ImBrotherCain
Job wanted to Lynch Woot over Deep... So I doubt they were in cahoots.

I don't like the idea of lynching non voters.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Job voted against me btw. It's clear now who the good guys are among us. The suspicious one are JoeJoe/ATL/guys who stay low-profile.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:13 AM
Ok, now this is getting weird. Job is good? How do you know? How do we know Job was right about you? Something seems fishy to me here.

Thank you for posting this, as I was just about to. These two seem very very very suspicious.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:14 AM
What the crap. Job voted against me and tell you guys that I wanted to get rid of Deep ?! He was goddamn right. Now we, good guys, need to make the town safe.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 11:14 AM
HMmmm somebody seems to be cahoots going on.

I still was we go after the non voters, they are just trying to lay low.

I agree on both counts. Especially given the general consensus that hobos can be bought so easily. It seems like removing deep could have been an easy way to tie up loose ends.

Jensen
02-22-2012, 11:15 AM
Surprised Shane was killed before Job. You would think the mafia would want Job dead over Shane after all the discussion he sparked yesterday and in the end being right. Anyway, sucks to lose Shane as a Lie Detector would have been very useful. I don't think anybody that had a spat with Shane should be serious targets, why would they do that (vote or whatever for him then kill him) when inevitably it would turn all the attention on them? I think we should turn our focus elsewhere.

UKfan
02-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Poor Deep, he (along with Job) answered my question about his role to a suitable standard, and yet he was still slain along with a lie detector. I think suspicion has to head towards Wooty now his information has proved to be incorrect. Usually I would say he could be a victim of some disinformation, but he made his point loud and clear on the first day, before anyone (I would think) could mess with him.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Job voted against me btw. It's clear now who the good guys are among us. The suspicious one are JoeJoe/ATL/guys who stay low-profile.

I really don't know why ATL would be suspicious, unless your suspicions arise from his suspicions of you. I know he questioned you before, but that has stopped it seems (might just be because he's away from his computer), and if anything, I'm being more vocal in my suspicions of you and Job.

RufusMcDaniel
02-22-2012, 11:17 AM
Well, I guess I made a mistake with following Woot, sorry Deep. The streets are less smelly now though.

Someone had to have received some info last night, right?

brat316
02-22-2012, 11:18 AM
Still alive : 33

Scottyboy
Vikes
McGee
Ncst8fan83
Cain
The Boy Wonder
Fenikz

CCB, Goose, Snicho, CJSchneider, Brody

I feel as those Fenikz maybe playing us a fool.

I have no proof of it yet, unless someone go after him tonight.

But I go shot in the dark

Vote: ScottyBoy

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:19 AM
That's because you are one of them EATW. Accusing good guys is so wrong. Job is good and tried to tell you guys I wanted Deep gone. Which I did, I hold a grudge against Deep and thought he was mafia (he was not ****). Now my job is to make the town safe. Lynching me would be a bad idea because I'm not evil, I'm not a threat to anyone unless you are mafia.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:24 AM
That's because you are one of them EATW. Accusing good guys is so wrong. Job is good and tried to tell you guys I wanted Deep gone. Which I did, I hold a grudge against Deep and thought he was mafia (he was not ****). Now my job is to make the town safe. Lynching me would be a bad idea because I'm not evil, I'm not a threat to anyone unless you are mafia.

Them? None of us even know who "them" is and how many of "them" there are. I am no part of anything bad going on in this city. As far as me being one of "them" the last time you said someone was bad was Deep, and we know how that turned out...

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:26 AM
The two people who voted for you are Deep and Job. You voted Shane at the beginning of this game and you followed the majority by voting Deep off (one guy who voted for you) and now you want to get rid of Job(who had suspicions about you) and me (probably will get you safe for another round. I'm thinking you are mafia and that Job and Deep were right about you being shady...

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Them? None of us even know who "them" is and how many of "them" there are. I am no part of anything bad going on in this city. As far as me being one of "them" the last time you said someone was bad was Deep, and we know how that turned out...

Does Woot sound like he is panicking or is it me?

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:30 AM
Joejoe you voted for Shane the first time too. You guys are freaking mafioso.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Both of you are being suspicious of Job because he's right on you being bad guys.

UKfan
02-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Possibly a bit early, but with this stream of messages and the simple fact that he point of fact told us that Deep was evil, for now I am going to have to go with Woot.

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 11:36 AM
Both of you are being suspicious of Job because he's right on you being bad guys.

Job is totally wrong on me being a bad guy.

That's why I think you two are bad guys, since you are obviously in cahoots.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:37 AM
Joejoe you voted for Shane the first time too. You guys are freaking mafioso.

I wish I could make you understand just how wrong this is, lol...

I'm not in a mob, mafia, gang, I'm not a dirty cop, or anything of those sorts. The fact that both you and Job are fervently defending one another is extremely suspicious. Even if JoeJoe and i were in the mob, why would I have seen him as a top three target, just a few hours ago, before he got the chance to defend himself, and it came to be known he wasn't on a witch hunt for JBond?

JoeJoe and I being in cahoots with eachother (for good or bad) makes no sense because I was quite suspicious of him for a while, and still am a little bit, TBH, but the way you and Job have been acting makes the suspicion I have for him seem like a grain of sand in the Sahara compared to you and Job.

brat316
02-22-2012, 11:38 AM
If Wooty hangs and turns out to be the truth he says he is, JoeJoe and EATW you better watch out.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Are you freaking kidding me ? Job worked against me telling you guys that I wanted to get rid of Deep because I had a grudge against him (I did!). Deep and Job voted for EATW. Job was extremely suspicious about ATL and you JoeJoe and when I mentioned ATL earlier in this thread EATW came forward to defend him and put the blame on me for being a bad guy. I'm not.

The only thing me and Job are working together for is to make the town safe.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:42 AM
I'm defending him because he's good

brat316
02-22-2012, 11:42 AM
Someone must come forward with some kind of real info from last night, be it good or bad.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Wooty you are kinda grabbing at straws. I had agreed with Job's analysis of the situation earlier but you are acting like a crazy person.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Kill me then. This would be a big mistake but I made my point. I wanted Deep dead because I had a grudge against him (that's all.) my main focus now is to make the town safe for the good guys.

vidae
02-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Wooty, you obviously can't "investigate" during the day like you claimed. You've told us your role is "lyncher" and that you had it out for Deep, so aren't you just admitted you killed a good person for some silly revenge? Killing a good person doesn't make you good, it makes you bad.

And why should anyone believe you about Job being good? Like I said, you can't investigate, so for all we know Job could be evil too.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 11:45 AM

Are you certain? As certain as you were that Deep was bad?

Color me unimpressed. I doubt you are mafia but I also doubt you're sane.

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 11:46 AM

How do you know he's good?

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:46 AM
If Wooty hangs and turns out to be the truth he says he is, JoeJoe and EATW you better watch out.

I'm trying to figure out why Wooty and Job have been defending each other so much. If Job truly believes Woot is neutral who only needed to take out Deep due to a grudge, why does it matter so much to Job that Woot live? If they truly are separate entities, it shouldn't matter what happens to either of them in the other ones eyes, they get to live and potentially win, and potentially, Woot already won, so in that case it really shouldn't matter for Wooty. It just doesn't add up. They almost have to be members of the same force, either good or evil, and when you consider their first target turned out to be good, I find it hard to see both of them being good as well.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:47 AM
If you feel that it is necessary then lynch me. But remember what I said when at night the mafia will take more guys and you will realize that I was goddamn right about all of it. You are just focusing on the wrong guys right now

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 11:49 AM
I wish I could make you understand just how wrong this is, lol...

I'm not in a mob, mafia, gang, I'm not a dirty cop, or anything of those sorts. The fact that both you and Job are fervently defending one another is extremely suspicious. Even if JoeJoe and i were in the mob, why would I have seen him as a top three target, just a few hours ago, before he got the chance to defend himself, and it came to be known he wasn't on a witch hunt for JBond?

JoeJoe and I being in cahoots with eachother (for good or bad) makes no sense because I was quite suspicious of him for a while, and still am a little bit, TBH, but the way you and Job have been acting makes the suspicion I have for him seem like a grain of sand in the Sahara compared to you and Job.

This is the part I'm not understanding. Job was actually for lynching Wooty instead of Deep early on. Sure he's defending Woot now, but that's because he feels that he is not part of the mafia, but instead a lyncher. Highly doubt they are in cahoots. Right now I'm curious as to why fenikz hasn't spoken, since he is usually one of the more active posters on the board. Other people like JoeJoeBrown I'm also suspicious of.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 11:50 AM
This just got real.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:50 AM
Finally someone with some goddamn sense.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:51 AM
If you feel that it is necessary then lynch me. But remember what I said when at night the mafia will take more guys and you will realize that I was goddamn right about all of it. You are just focusing on the wrong guys right now

I'm still not ready to vote for anyone. For all we know, someone will be able to come forward with information that will change this all. But right now, I see you as being the biggest threat, not necessarily in your role as in you can do the most harm (if indeed you are bad), but right now, you are responsible for at least one good person's death that we know of. I'm responsible too, I voted, but you led the charge. I believed you and now that the evidence is pointing in a different direction, I am forced to be skeptical.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 11:51 AM
Job didn't even really defend Woot this morning. He just said he doesn't think that he is bad. That is not defending him it is analyzing the situation and making an inference based upon what happened.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 11:54 AM
This is the part I'm not understanding. Job was actually for lynching Wooty instead of Deep early on. Sure he's defending Woot now, but that's because he feels that he is not part of the mafia, but instead a lyncher. Highly doubt they are in cahoots. Right now I'm curious as to why fenikz hasn't spoken, since he is usually one of the more active posters on the board. Other people like JoeJoeBrown I'm also suspicious of.

It 10 posts is enough discussion :/

vidae
02-22-2012, 11:55 AM
It isn't that hard to understand.

Job puts Wooty up for killing but only puts half his heart into it. If Job REALLY wanted Wooty dead he would have argued harder for it.

It's could have been a ploy to think they WEREN'T working together in the first place.

It could also be nothing. I'm just guessing.

What I really want to know is this: We just had a full set of night actions and NO ONE is coming forward to give us new information? What is the deal with that?

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:56 AM
The mafia clearly wanted me alive right now to get a free day kill since now they can put the blame on me for killing Deep. The focus shouldn't be on me as I told you guys what I am and I'm good.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 11:57 AM
Deep and Job voted EATW...just saying!

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 11:58 AM

This actually makes sense. Except for the me being bad part.

Re-reading, I think I may be making too much of Job's defense of Woot.

Woot is still acting weird, but I don't even understand it this point. Very panicked. Which could be because he's about to be caught OR he's innocent and just doesn't want to die.

Regardless of my suspicions of Woot, I'm leaning towards his idea of eliminating non-participants just to get the game moving along.

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 11:59 AM
It 10 posts is enough discussion :/

My bad for the false accusations. I thought somebody posted a page ago the list of people that didn't post. I guess it was just who didn't vote day one.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 11:59 AM

Would you mind finding that? Or I'll find it, doesn't really matter, I don't remember seeing that.

This still brings up my question though. If they aren't working together, a part of the same group, why would either of them care to defend the other one. Mostly I'm asking Woot, if you are on your own as a lyncher type person you really shouldn't give a crap about anyone else getting lynched because your job is already half done. If you aren't working with Job why do you know he is good (and can we believe you after what happened yesterday). And if you aren't working with Job why are you defending a guy that could just as easily be on the opposite side of the fence, so to speak. I'm trying to think of ways for any of this to make sense, but it just isn't happening...

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 12:00 PM

Job puts Wooty up for killing but only puts half his heart into it. If Job REALLY wanted Wooty dead he would have argued harder for it.

It's could have been a ploy to think they WEREN'T working together in the first place.

What I really want to know is this: We just had a full set of night actions and NO ONE is coming forward to give us new information? What is the deal with that?

Again why I'm leaning towards Woot's thinning the silent herd suggestion.

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 12:00 PM

I would assume it's because they feel if they did come out they would die.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 12:01 PM

That's one of my theories, but there is no way to validate it right now, then again I voted for Shane at first and then rescinded it, but I didn't know for certain who or what he was, or if he was good or bad.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Deep and Job voted EATW...just saying!

I voted for Deep based off of your advice... just saying!

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Job did, in fact, argue that killing woot was the better option yesterday.

It does still seem that woot put himself in a spot where he was dead on day two once exposed. Not that that precludes him from being mafia, as he could easily have had that vendetta as a civi, mafia, good/bad or any other class.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 12:04 PM
The mafia get a free kill with me being alive on day 2. I'm to blame because I wanted to lynch Deep from the beginning. If you lynch me they get what they want and they still kill one other innocent at night without losing a single guy.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 12:06 PM
I'm personally a little suspicious of bharat and bulldogs right now both accusing me out of left field

Also ncstfan seems suspicious

vidae
02-22-2012, 12:06 PM
The mafia get a free kill with me being alive on day 2. I'm to blame because I wanted to lynch Deep from the beginning. If you lynch me they get what they want and they still kill one other innocent at night without losing a single guy.

Yeah but how are YOU an innocent? You lied to the rest of us on purpose so you could settle some score with Deep. How are you a GOOD GUY now? That is equal to murder.

I dunno. You're not gunna get far lying your ass off to everyone. I don't think you're "bad" but I sure as hell don't think you're "good" either atm.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 12:08 PM
I'm a good townie. Killing me would be as useful as drafting tyson jackson third overall

fenikz
02-22-2012, 12:09 PM
OH SNAP SONa

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 12:10 PM
I'm a good townie. Killing me would be as useful as drafting tyson jackson third overall

Good is a stretch but mafia is, too. Unless you're the dumbest or smartest mafioso ever, that is.

vidae
02-22-2012, 12:12 PM

He had a solid year. He is at least improving a bit.

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm personally a little suspicious of bharat and bulldogs right now both accusing me out of left field

Plan: say how suspicious it is for others to randomly call you out and then proceed to randomly call out someone else.

http://lovehateadvertising.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/guiness-brilliant.jpg

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 12:17 PM

It does seem suspicious, I'd like to hear more from them on why.

Edit: and your reasoning behind ncstfan being suspicious too..

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:18 PM

like a hobo would rat him out? I'm just saying, we didn't lose a townie or an asset with the lynching, we lost a hobo. one who easily could be paid by the mafioso to feed the investigators bad info or keep his mouth shut. Deep easily could've been hurtful to the town in this regard

brat316
02-22-2012, 12:19 PM
I'm personally a little suspicious of bhaarat and bulldogs right now both accusing me out of left field

I just offered concrete info we could all see. I didn't see you unvoted.

But them other dudes on that list where they at? I still have my doubts about you, but you managed to add just enough 1 liners.

CJSchneider
02-22-2012, 12:19 PM
Are you a member of the Mafia?

Choices are:

I am a member of the mafia

I am not a member of the mafia

As to not seem conspicuous or like I'm avoiding the tough questions I have answered this survey

Suspicion of Fenikz may not be unwarranted. Perhaps he hid his true allegiance in plain sight on page 3 of this thread?

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 12:20 PM
It does seem suspicious, I'd like to hear more from them on why.

If you read on the last page, I said that it was a misunderstanding. I thought I read a list of people that didn't post yet, and fenikz's name stuck out to me because he is a very active poster usually. As fenikz pointed out, he already had 10 posts at that time.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 12:23 PM
If you read on the last page, I said that it was a misunderstanding. I thought I read a list of people that didn't post yet, and fenikz's name stuck out to me because he is a very active poster usually. As fenikz pointed out, he already had 10 posts at that time.

Yeah, sorry, I saw that after I posted that comment... my bad

fenikz
02-22-2012, 12:24 PM
Fine then back to lynching a ginger

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:25 PM
someone accused me? weird. and suspicious.

also, why did caddy have a beef with deep? why was woot, caddy's friend, on the mission to have deep lynched? that confuses me.

and there's gotta be SOME info. like really. something had to come out. I'm still wary of JoeJoe right now.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 12:26 PM
I think at least one of bhaarat/bulldogs/fenikz has info that they may have gotten. I have no way of knowing, but it seems likely to me.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Well well well....

What a sticky situation we have ourselves in. It would've been a great head start if Deep was a mafia member and we got one on the 1st day. Not sure if he was totally clean of evil though (no role is totally insignificant), so I guess killing a stinky hobo is better than killing a guy with an important role like Lie Detector.

I was all for killing woot today if he was wrong. The thing that sticks out to me is that he said Deep was bad...didn't know if he was mafia, just that he was bad. Now today he admitted that the main reason he wanted Deep gone was because he had a grudge against him. So he mislead us.

My question to Woot. Why did you have a grudge against Deep? What is the reason?

I don't have an issue with investigating during the day abilities, as I think Caddy could've created a role with those kinds of powers. But I want to get a clear answer from you if you still have those powers or are they conditional or what?

When did you find out about Job being good? Day or Night?

...and where the heck are the inactive posters? There seems to be a lot of them. Can we at least identify them? I know I didn't post today, but it's 8:25AM (Hawaii time) and I just got into work 30 min ago... so I've been catching up.

Anyways... wooty... please answer my questions. For the record, I don't think you are mafia, but I think you've got a separate agenda from the good townies.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 12:28 PM
First off, how the **** do some of you remember if I "went after" Shane or not the last game. God bless you.

You know what's even more suspicious? Claiming you can "searched" someone during the day (when that's impossible) and getting someone harmless lynched.

However, I tend to agree with Job in that it is most likely Woot is useless to do anything with at this point. Not ready to cast a vote yet, although the ginger vote is tempting.

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
Well well well....

What a sticky situation we have ourselves in. It would've been a great head start if Deep was a mafia member and we got one on the 1st day. Not sure if he was totally clean of evil though (no role is totally insignificant), so I guess killing a stinky hobo is better than killing a guy with an important role like Lie Detector.

I was all for killing woot today if he was wrong. The thing that sticks out to me is that he said Deep was bad...didn't know if he was mafia, just that he was bad. Now today he admitted that the main reason he wanted Deep gone was because he had a grudge against him. So he mislead us.

My question to Woot. Why did you have a grudge against Deep? What is the reason?

I don't have an issue with investigating during the day abilities, as I think Caddy could've created a role with those kinds of powers. But I want to get a clear answer from you if you still have those powers or are they conditional or what?

When did you find out about Job being good? Day or Night?

...and where the heck are the inactive posters? There seems to be a lot of them. Can we at least identify them? I know I didn't post today, but it's 8:25AM (Hawaii time) and I just got into work 30 min ago... so I've been catching up.

Anyways... wooty... please answer my questions. For the record, I don't think you are mafia, but I think you've got a separate agenda from the good townies.

My issue is also with this. So was Job right in assuming you had a grudge against Deep, or did you just believe he was evil? Also, do you know for certain, as in your power told you Job is good, or do you just believe that from reading his posts. Finally, if your power did say Job is good, why should I believe your powers aren't broken if they failed us Day One.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 12:32 PM
First off, how the **** do some of you remember if I "went after" Shane or not the last game. God bless you.

You know what's even more suspicious? Claiming you can "searched" someone during the day (when that's impossible) and getting someone harmless lynched.

However, I tend to agree with Job in that it is most likely Woot is useless to do anything with at this point. Not ready to cast a vote yet, although the ginger vote is tempting.
HAHAHAHAAHA.... that made me laugh. ^_^

brat316
02-22-2012, 12:34 PM
Fine then back to lynching a ginger

vikes?

The biggest unknowns who have yet to reply after calling them as no shows, Vikes.

unvote:ScottyBoy

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Scotty posted yesterday I remember it. So unless someone killed Ray Rice, I don't think we have to worry about scotty harming anyone, lol.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:36 PM
vikes?

The biggest unknowns who have yet to reply after calling them as no shows, Vikes, Scottboy(till 10 mins ago), The Boy Wonder

unvote:ScottyBoy

this is my 16th post in this thread... and I voted yesterday. not sure how I count as a "no show"

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 12:37 PM
Most active (not in any order)
Scottyboy
Wooty
ATL
Vidae
Job
Flying Elvis
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Eaglesalltheway
Cain

Active (not in any order)
The Boy Wonder
Diab
APS
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Ngata Chance
CJSchneider
D-Unit
Jvig
Brodeur
Mr. Goosemahn
Rufus
Jensen
Raiderz
Bhaarat
Ncst8fan83
UKFan

Inactive (not in any order)
Vikes
McGee
CCB
Snicho

EDIT: Cain = ImBrotherCain and has been active. my mistake

JoeJoeBrown
someone accused me? weird. and suspicious.

also, why did caddy have a beef with deep? why was woot, caddy's friend, on the mission to have deep lynched? that confuses me.

and there's gotta be SOME info. like really. something had to come out. I'm still wary of JoeJoe right now.

I'm trying to figure out why I'm suspicious...

I thought Shane was over-eager and decided to vote to lynch him. I was wrong. That's the only nefarious thing that I've done.

I did not actually lynch an innocent person, like so many of you have done. I merely voted to lynch an innocent person.

It's not like I'd call him out for a lynching with very little to go on and then murder him that night. That is way too much needless attention.

The best way to hide is to hide in the crowd so that no one questions you as deeply because they have just done the same action. No one that wants to hide wants to be an outlier.

Unless they are playing a very bold strategy which is much more difficult.

So if we go by that logic, at least one person that voted for Deep is a member of the mafia. I'm willing to bet several mafia members voted for Deep. The other mafia members likely voted no lynch or didn't vote.

That list is:

Deep 17: Diab, Raiderz, EATW, Scotty, DUnit, Wooty, Bulldog, Zach, Rufus, Jbond, Jvig, TBW, Jensen, Vid, APS, Ngata, CharmCity
No Vote (Please Correct If I'm Wrong):Fenikz,Ncst8fan83,Vikes,McGee,Cain

So there are 22 people to choose from. Some are pretty active in the discussion, some are not.

EDIT: Just added non-voters. This list may be wrong, but it's what I could put together. That's five more people. For 27 people. Hooray, what a narrowing down of the list.

What is interesting is that two of the people that (I believe) didn't vote were Fenikz and NCstate, both of whom are active. Fenikz has even accused people at this point.

We should focus on the most suspicious of those.

I'm now leaning towards lynching Fenikz due to non-vote and now casting aspersions.

fenikz
Too early to go the inactive route but I don't see any good coming from a no lynch

brat316
02-22-2012, 12:38 PM
Vikes has yet to say a word.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:42 PM
we can't do a no lynch after losing someone as important as a lie detector. Why would the mafia want Deep dead? I think those votes really arent relevant at this point. I voted Deep because I trusted in Wooty and his info. turns out he was wrong (even though I still think Deep could've been on the mafia's payroll to feed bad info/keep his mouth shut)

I think someone who wanted someone like Jbond dead, knowing his skills, should be those more suspicious.

the ginger vote is looking like a not bad idea...although I doubt Caddy would have a ginger play a significant role

fenikz
02-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Caddy gave him the role of a mute :D

vidae
02-22-2012, 12:43 PM
I know people hate lynching no-shows, but honestly, what is the point of not doing that? They aren't contributing at all (with voting or if they have some kind of power that could help us) so what good are they to us? All they're doing is helping the mafia by being silent and not using their powers to help the town.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 12:44 PM
we can't do a no lynch after losing someone as important as a lie detector. Why would the mafia want Deep dead? I think those votes really arent relevant at this point. I voted Deep because I trusted in Wooty and his info. turns out he was wrong (even though I still think Deep could've been on the mafia's payroll to feed bad info/keep his mouth shut)

I think someone who wanted someone like Jbond dead, knowing his skills, should be those more suspicious.

the ginger vote is looking like a not bad idea...although I doubt Caddy would have a ginger play a significant role

You consistently ignore the fact that the hobo could have been a loose end that the mafia would love to see gone. What more do you know about this?

Jensen
02-22-2012, 12:45 PM
I know people hate lynching no-shows, but honestly, what is the point of not doing that? They aren't contributing at all (with voting or if they have some kind of power that could help us) so what good are they to us? All they're doing is helping the mafia by being silent and not using their powers to help the town.

I think the biggest problem with no-shows is that they usually don't have a power useful to help to the town, so they don't post because they aren't really interested anymore. Could be completely wrong and get a mafia, but just my thoughts.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 12:46 PM

I'm not totally against voting off inactives, however, i do think with some of the suspicions we have, there are better option than choosing from a list of 5 or 6 guys.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:47 PM
You consistently ignore the fact that the hobo could have been a loose end that the mafia would love to see gone. What more do you know about this?

Nothing, I just don't see a hobo being a threat to the mafia. Could he have been a lose end? yes. But i believe it's more likely that he was on their payroll. Woot was wrong about it and I voted Deep going off woot's conviction (like many others did). Woot now proves wrong and even, perhaps, untrustworthy. However, I don't think woot is mafia. Would a mafia member really stick his neck out there like that for a hobo? It seems like a personal grudge that really is just sending us back to square one

brat316
02-22-2012, 12:48 PM

How would they know his skills? He never mentioned it. The first person he called out was APS. but right away unvoted him.

Brodie pointed it out and EATW was the first to vote Jbond. Vidae agreed but took no action.

eaglesalltheway

Keep in mind that some of the inactives may be mafia or other bad guys, I was just thinking to myself "wouldn't it be funny if that entire list was in the mafia and we're just going crazy trying to figure this **** out?"

JoeJoeBrown
Scottyboy
Wooty
ATL
Vidae
Job
Flying Elvis
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Eaglesalltheway

The Boy Wonder
Diab
APS
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Ngata Chance
CJSchneider
D-Unit
Jvig
Brodeur
Mr. Goosemahn
Rufus
Jensen
Raiderz
Bhaarat
Ncst8fan83
UKFan

Vikes
McGee
CCB
Snicho
Cain

Good list. I don't think a mafia member would put this together.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:49 PM
I think the biggest problem with no-shows is that they usually don't have a power useful to help to the town, so they don't post because they aren't really interested anymore. Could be completely wrong and get a mafia, but just my thoughts.

maybe they're scared to say anything that might incriminate themselves? idk, at this point they're not helping and I'm really wondering about the lack of info that has surfaced. surely someone knows something by now, anything

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:50 PM
How would they know his skills? He never mentioned it. The first person he called out was APS. but right away unvoted him.

Brodie pointed it out and EATW was the first to vote Jbond. Vidae agreed but took no action.

that's what I'm saying, maybe a mafia member had inside knowledge and knew Jbond's skills. that's what makes it suspicious. perhaps someone was given that knowledge and took him out based on it

UKfan
02-22-2012, 12:50 PM
I would have figured something would come out, like someone finding an item or something like that at least. Then again as people say everyone is so cagey it's a difficult one to put yourself out there

brat316
02-22-2012, 12:51 PM
that's what I'm saying, maybe a mafia member had inside knowledge and knew Jbond's skills. that's what makes it suspicious. perhaps someone was given that knowledge and took him out based on it

their "investigation powers" don't come into use till night. I think someone(maybe one of those guys or even you) thought he might be to smart of his own good, and took him out. But hit on a double whammy, when he turned out to be a lie detector.

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Vikes has yet to say a word.

I'm right here. Hi everyone.

fenikz
02-22-2012, 12:53 PM
That make him seem more suspicious lol

brat316
02-22-2012, 12:54 PM

well he isn't a mute.

But still suspicious.

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 12:55 PM

How am I suspicious? I just don't want to make any enemies.

vidae
02-22-2012, 12:55 PM

Why does that mean they don't have a power? Maybe they're just being inactive to be inactive. Maybe they signed up and stopped caring. Roles are given out randomly by Caddy, so any number of these inactives could have super helpful powers or actually be mafia members themselves. We just don't know.

I'm 100% against lynching someone without any hard evidence, but since no one is coming forth with anything, even though we just had a full night time to investigate, what else do we have to go on?

I really thought someone would come out with ANY kind of lead by now. That is the weird part.

I'm right here. Hi everyone.

Vikes did it. He killed Shane.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Scottyboy
Wooty
ATL
Vidae
Job
Flying Elvis
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Eaglesalltheway

The Boy Wonder
Diab
APS
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Ngata Chance
CJSchneider
D-Unit
Jvig
Brodeur
Mr. Goosemahn
Rufus
Jensen
Raiderz
Bhaarat
Ncst8fan83
UKFan

Vikes
McGee
CCB
Snicho
Cain

I have 23 posts... 6th most replies on this thread how the hell am I inactive?

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 12:57 PM
How am I suspicious? I just don't want to make any enemies.

there it is. that's a confession. cold hard evidence.

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 12:58 PM
Vikes did it. He killed Shane.

how can you accuse me of killing shane? I was out with a hooker last night.

Wootylicous
Vikes coming out 20 pages later is hilarious.

D-Unit
Sorry for not voting guys. Had to go to the doctor with my wife (very pregnant at the moment) and didn't get on the computer much at all. When I did get back on, the thread was closed. I should be fairly active the next few days while at work.

With that said...14 pages is a lot to catch up on. Could someone summarize for me?

http://typophile.com/files/monty_python_witch-701441_4867.jpg
Is there something that I'm missing with this picture? WTF is it and how does it relate to this post?

I know in past games, sometimes a picture had some hidden meaning. Is that what's going on here or am I just grasping at straws?

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 01:00 PM
I have 23 posts... 6th most replies on this thread how the hell am I inactive?

my bad. too many IBC references . . . my brain didn't recognize you as Cain.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Vikes coming out 20 pages later is hilarious.
I backed you on Day 1 Woot... and I still don't think you are mafia, but can you clarify the questions I had for you? Just trying to get a better grip on this game and the questions I had for you can help that.

brat316
02-22-2012, 01:02 PM
maybe he is a hobo as well?

Also since you came so late Vikes. You must tell us your role we already know 3 roles and now it is your turn.