PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Ruined

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

fenikz
02-22-2012, 01:03 PM
That's Monty Python and The Holy Grail

ncst8fan83
Is there something that I'm missing with this picture? WTF is it and how does it relate to this post?

I know in past games, sometimes a picture had some hidden meaning. Is that what's going on here or am I just grasping at straws?

Never seen monty python's holy grail? They put a fake nose and wart on a really hot blonde chick and call her a witch just so they have someone to burn at the stake. It was just a way to say commence with the witch hunt.

TheBoyWonder22
Still alive : 33

Scottyboy
Vikes
McGee
Ncst8fan83
Cain
The Boy Wonder
Fenikz

CCB, Goose, Snicho, CJSchneider, Brody
Deep 16: Diab, Raiderz, EATW, Scotty, DUnit, Wooty, Bulldog, Zach, Rufus, Jbond, Jvig, TBW, Jensen, Vid, APS, Ngata
Wooty 2: ATL, UKFan
Shane 1: JoeJoeBrown
Goosemahn 2: Bhaarat, Flying Elvis
Eatw 2: Job, Deep

I feel as those Fenikz maybe playing us a fool.

I have no proof of it yet, unless someone go after him tonight.

But I go shot in the dark

Vote: ScottyBoy
I think the problem your having is that you think TBW and TheBoyWonder are two different entities. I'm the same person and have been pretty active considering I have voted and changed my vote multiple time. I was at school today, give me a break man.

vidae
02-22-2012, 01:04 PM
TBW has been pretty active so far, that's for sure.

brat316
02-22-2012, 01:05 PM
I think the problem your having is that you think TBW and TheBoyWonder are two different entities. I'm the same person and have been pretty active considering I have voted and changed my vote multiple time. I was at school today, give me a break man.

yeah. I corrected it later when I went in the search feature and typed in names to see post counts.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 01:06 PM
do we have ANYTHING to go off of? i want to make some sort of progress, but right now we're running around in circles throwing out random accusations.

ATL and eatw have drawn suspicions
vikes is a ginger.

that's really all I've got right meow

vikes_28
The funny thing about everything I've read, Woot made blind accusations against deep for no other reason than, "he's bad." And now because I've been quiet for 20 pages I'm the bad guy? I think Woot is the one we should vote for.

Vote: Woot

Ngatachance92
This is all very confusing. I woke up prepared to lynch Wooty as it seemed he played his hand yesterday and showed his true colors, but what I didn't account for was the fact that maybe his winning condition was to get Deep lynched.

The accusations are all over the place so even after going back and reading the last couple of pages I'm not sold on any suspect....yet. Gingers are born suspicious and are not meant to be trusted so as of now Vikes tops my list of suspects.

While it does seem unlikely that someone who voted for Shane would also be his killer, the Mafia are a group so it is possible that one who voted Shane was also Mafioso hoping to hide behind the anonymity of the mafia night action to avoid suspicion.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 01:08 PM
maybe he is a hobo as well?

Also since you came so late Vikes. You must tell us your role we already know 3 roles and now it is your turn.

Rival hobo gangs??!! Oh noes!

brat316
thats it i'm going to throw out the vote power as well.

Still think Jbonds initial accusers have something to do with his murder.

but this new guys is suspicious

vote: Vikes_28

ImBrotherCain
TBW... I am just kinda thrown by you. You are playing completely different than last time. Why?

fenikz
02-22-2012, 01:10 PM
Based solely on his inactivity until he was accused he seems the most suspicious, so he is my vote unless someone comes out with info

Vote: vikes_28

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 01:11 PM
vote:vikes_28

TheBoyWonder22
02-22-2012, 01:12 PM
TBW... I am just kinda thrown by you. You are playing completely different than last time. Why?
I experimented with the whole stir the pot thing last game and all it did was deem me suspicious and ultimately get me lynched. I want to practice more deductively than I have previously. Plus this time I'm a good guy so there's that haha.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:15 PM
I backed you on Day 1 Woot... and I still don't think you are mafia, but can you clarify the questions I had for you? Just trying to get a better grip on this game and the questions I had for you can help that.

Where are they ?

eaglesalltheway
thats it i'm going to throw out the vote power as well.

Still think Jbonds initial accusers have something to do with his murder.

but this new guys is suspicious

vote: Vikes_28

If I had any role in getting Shane killed, it was me asking questions right away, nothing more. It sucks it lead to him being a target, and I wish I could take it back, he would've been very valuable for us. I can't speak for the other accusers, so I'll let them handle that question themselves.

brat316
I experimented with the whole stir the pot thing last game and all it did was deem me suspicious and ultimately get me lynched. I want to practice more deductively than I have previously. Plus this time I'm a good guy so there's that haha.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/195/im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:17 PM
You've been quiet the last 20 pages and when we actually mentioned your name you come out of nowhere accusing me what the crap is that vikes ?

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:17 PM
My question to Woot. Why did you have a grudge against Deep? What is the reason?

I don't have an issue with investigating during the day abilities, as I think Caddy could've created a role with those kinds of powers. But I want to get a clear answer from you if you still have those powers or are they conditional or what?

When did you find out about Job being good? Day or Night?

I backed you on Day 1 Woot... and I still don't think you are mafia, but can you clarify the questions I had for you? Just trying to get a better grip on this game and the questions I had for you can help that.

I'm waiting for these answers...

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 01:18 PM
Fenikz, what was your vote during the last round? Why did you vote that way? And if you didn't vote, why?

TheBoyWonder22
02-22-2012, 01:20 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/195/im%20watching%20you%20-%20copia.jpg
You'll see. You just don't understand because last time I was a unmanned wrecking ball of evil.

Wootylicous
Job being good is a gut feeling really. I didn't investigate him. I still have the powers but I'm limited.

and on the Deep subject I made myself clear earlier I had a grudge against him (him being in bad term with Caddy) and with the infos I received tought he was mafia. This is where I ****** up big time and I'm sorry for it.

fenikz
Was no lynch because that was the trend at the time, came back and thread was locked

brat316
02-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Job being good is a gut feeling really. I didn't investigate him. I still have the powers but I'm limited.

and on the Deep subject I made myself clear earlier I had a grudge against him (him being in bad term with Caddy) and with the infos I received tought he was mafia. This is where I ****** up big time and I'm sorry for it.

limited how exactly?

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 01:23 PM
Based solely on his inactivity until he was accused he seems the most suspicious, so he is my vote unless someone comes out with info

Vote: vikes_28

this. vikes came out of nowhere once accused. that seems like the most fishy thing going down thus far. i agree, but not opposed to changing if new info comes about

vote: vikes_28

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:25 PM
limited how exactly?

I can't investigate every day. I only get to investigate 5 times in this game. I'm down to 3 thought. (Deep and another guy were investigated)

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:26 PM

OK, I believe that. At least you cleared up your stance on Job. Initially you sounded like you had found out info that Job is good, but really it's your gut feeling. So we can scrape following on you on that without solid evidence.

Wouldn't hurt to show us the exact quote you got from Caddy that made you think Deep was mafia.

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 01:27 PM
I can't investigate every day. I only get to investigate 5 times in this game. I'm down to 3 thought. (Deep and another guy were investigated)

who was the last guy you investigated?

brat316

Did you get any useful info from other guy investigated?

TheBoyWonder22
That is kind of weird, but what would you guys do if that was you and you were trying to lay low? I'm sure if you accused Charm or Snicho the same thing would have happened. Just something to consider.

brat316
02-22-2012, 01:28 PM
That is kind of weird, but what would you guys do if that was you and you were trying to lay low? I'm sure if you accused Charm or Snicho the same thing would have happened. Just something to consider.

They were next on my list.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:28 PM
The other one came out as a good guy. Deep either got framed or was up to illegal activities with the mafia (his role is neutral) but the info for him came up as he was a bad guy..

brat316
02-22-2012, 01:29 PM
The other one came out as a good guy. Deep either got framed or was up to illegal activities with the mafia (his role is neutral) but the info for him came up as he was a bad guy..

Hmmmm dare i say, might be a false seer power?

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 01:30 PM
I am extremely leery of both Woot and now vikes... Though keep in mind, if you were innocent and your name gets brought up, would you not defend yourself either way. Its just as likely he is a good guy who doesn't want to die. For me, I just can't look past Woot failing us all, and potentially being a huge risk to keep around. Sorry woot I just don't believe you after yesterday, though I still <3 you and your love for the Barr Brothers.

I know everyone is eager to jump on the "lynch the ginger" bandwagon, and if more evidence against vikes comes up, expect my vote to change, but someone showing up and asking not to be killed is a hell of a lot less suspicious than what has been going on with Woot.

vote: Wooty

vikes_28
OK, well now that woot has come forward with that information...I was just confused as to why he was making all the accusations based on no evidence, and that is why i voted for him, sorry woot.

unvote: woot

CJSchneider
Was no lynch because that was the trend at the time, came back and thread was locked

I can't find it. Can you direct me to where you vote is?

fenikz
02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
ummm

Vote: No Lynch

Ten characters

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:32 PM
I am extremely leery of both Woot and now vikes... Though keep in mind, if you were innocent and your name gets brought up, would you not defend yourself either way. Its just as likely he is a good guy who doesn't want to die. For me, I just can't look past Woot failing us all, and potentially being a huge risk to keep around. Sorry woot I just don't believe you after yesterday, though I still <3 you and your love for the Barr Brothers.

I know everyone is eager to jump on the "lynch the ginger" bandwagon, and if more evidence against vikes comes up, expect my vote to change, but someone showing up and asking not to be killed is a hell of a lot less suspicious than what has been going on with Woot.

vote: Wooty

So for being there all the time defending myself from false accusations i get lynched ?

Jensen
02-22-2012, 01:33 PM
I feel like we're still in the same situation we were yesterday. Not sure why vikes is getting lynched besides being a ginger, but whatever haha. I'm gonna be gone for the next 7ish hours just as a heads up.

TheBoyWonder22
That's believable, but I think everyone should consider that before voting for vikes. It doesn't seem like as big of a deal as it's being made out to be.

vikes_28
So for being there all the time defending myself from false accusations i get lynched ?

SORRY WOOT, I UNVOTED YOU.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 01:34 PM

Sounds a lot like Deep did yesterday ;).

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:34 PM
You keep dancing man.

Come out with everything already. Who was the other guy you investigated that turned out to be good?

What was the exact quote you got from Caddy that lead you to believe Deep was mafia?

These are things that will help you from being lynched and also help us solve what's going on.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:35 PM
SORRY WOOT, I UNVOTED YOU.

I didn't vote for you vikes!

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 01:36 PM
I didn't vote for you vikes!

hey you're right, you didn't.

CJSchneider
02-22-2012, 01:37 PM
Ten characters

No, my kind sir, I would appreciate a link.
I looked but could not find your vote.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:38 PM
You keep dancing man.

Come out with everything already. Who was the other guy you investigated that turned out to be good?

What was the exact quote you got from Caddy that lead you to believe Deep was mafia?

These are things that will help you from being lynched and also help us solve what's going on.

I won't compromise anyone really. I'm willing again to put my life on the line (to be lynched) to prove my point. I'm a good guy and you will regret lynching me over guys who are wayyyyy more suspicious than me

TheBoyWonder22
Click on the blue arrow within the quote, CJ

ImBrotherCain
No, my kind sir, I would appreciate a link.
I looked but could not find your vote.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2866324#post2866324

fenikz
Click the arrow in the quote box it's a link

TECHNOLOGY!

Wootylicous
Ah old folks

CJSchneider
02-22-2012, 01:39 PM
My apologies. I didn't go back far enough.

ncst8fan83
Click the arrow in the quote box it's a link

TECHNOLOGY!

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltuzjvbQ6L1qzgpx9.gif

A Perfect Score
I believe Woot is innocent and simply made a mistake. He's a crazy Frenchman, after all.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:40 PM
I won't compromise anyone really. I'm willing again to put my life on the line (to be lynched) to prove my point. I'm a good guy and you will regret lynching me over guys who are wayyyyy more suspicious than me
What's the best suspicion we have to go off of?

You could at least give us the quote Caddy gave you about Deep.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 01:40 PM
OK, well now that woot has come forward with that information...I was just confused as to why he was making all the accusations based on no evidence, and that is why i voted for him, sorry woot.

That explanation seems completely made up, if I'm being honest. The way I see it he could be a seer for the mafia who is masquerading as a good or neutral guy, or he is just making all that up. The false seer is also a strong possibility, but I hate that role, it would suck to be that guy, so I wish woot isn't that guy. But there is definitely something fishy with him and I just can't trust him on his word about abilities or anything.

Think about it people... woot has been acting extremely suspicious basically since the start, and as much as I hate to say it, we don't have any proof that anything he ever said was true, and evidence that shows he was lying. You can trust him if you want, but unless I get credible word that he is GOOD (or someone else really really steps out as a bad guy), woot is going to be at the top of my suspect list for a while.

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 01:41 PM
edit:NVM, HOW THE **** DO YOU EMBED YOUTUBE VIDEOS.

Raiderz4Life
02-22-2012, 01:42 PM
Jesus....y'all need to stop leaving me 4 or 5 pages behind...takes forever to read every post lol

But damn the **** has really hit the fan. Losing JBond is a big hit.

Really all I got from the last few pages are...lynch inactives...lynch wooty for ******* up...lynch the ginger...or...keep waiting for new info.

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 01:42 PM
What's the best suspicion we have to go off of?

You could at least give us the quote Caddy gave you about Deep.

I believe quoting Caddy gets you mod-killed.

vidae
02-22-2012, 01:43 PM

You came out guns blazing in your first post saying Deep was bad. No way someone got a chance to frame him before you saw that. The only thing I can think of is that you were lying about Deep being bad.

Why?

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 01:44 PM
That explanation seems completely made up, if I'm being honest. The way I see it he could be a seer for the mafia who is masquerading as a good or neutral guy, or he is just making all that up. The false seer is also a strong possibility, but I hate that role, it would suck to be that guy, so I wish woot isn't that guy. But there is definitely something fishy with him and I just can't trust him on his word about abilities or anything.

Think about it people... woot has been acting extremely suspicious basically since the start, and as much as I hate to say it, we don't have any proof that anything he ever said was true, and evidence that shows he was lying. You can trust him if you want, but unless I get credible word that he is GOOD, woot is going to be at the top of my suspect list for a while.

you're right. If he doesn't come forward with the rest of the information he has i may choose to revote him.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:44 PM
I believe quoting Caddy gets you mod-killed.
mod-killed or mob-killed? lol

Don't think the moderators will ban you for that. hahaha.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:45 PM
Deep can't get framed the first night, unless there is a new framer who can do it during the day.
I think you picked up on something...

Woots walking a fine line...

JoeJoeBrown
Ten characters

Weird that it wasn't counted. Thanks for clarifying.

Wootylicous
Quoting caddy get you mod-killed indeed.

Also I'm willing to get lynched at this point even if you are making a big mistake. I made my point about EATW/JoeJoe being bad guys. Just remember that.

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 01:47 PM
Woot, who was the other guy you investigated, if you can't tell us, why can't you?

vidae
02-22-2012, 01:47 PM

Also I'm willing to get lynched at this point even if you are making a big mistake. I made my point about EATW/JoeJoe being bad guys. Just remember that.

But HOW DO YOU KNOW? We followed you before even though it's clear you were a) wrong (obviously) and b) lying. Why are EATW and JoeJoe bad? What proof do you have? Give us SOMETHING HERE. If you're really good I don't want you to die, but you're making it really hard to believe.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 01:48 PM
mod-killed or mob-killed? lol

Don't think the moderators will ban you for that. hahaha.

Meaning caddy will just end him as a role in the game....

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 01:48 PM
I hate to put my ass on the line this early in the game but I am incredibly suspicious of Jensen.

I feel like he is just going through the motions. Also how has this not been mentioned

I'd be willing, EATW has been shady.

I agree with your suspicion list, but I will add one more name in Jensen. Having been a former mafia member [Out of character: I was in the mafia in the last game, that is all I mean, this isn't my "role" here by any means] I can get a good read on some of guys I was with. Jensen is sticking with a very similar plan, not saying much, trying to lynch, etc.

He knows there were 4 mafia members last time, has to. Makes me think a bit.

I just wanted to get this out there, not sure how long I will last and I want to give the town something else to go on if I die.

Followed by his post this morning:

Surprised Shane was killed before Job. You would think the mafia would want Job dead over Shane after all the discussion he sparked yesterday and in the end being right. Anyway, sucks to lose Shane as a Lie Detector would have been very useful. I don't think anybody that had a spat with Shane should be serious targets, why would they do that (vote or whatever for him then kill him) when inevitably it would turn all the attention on them? I think we should turn our focus elsewhere.

So here goes nothing.

Vote: Lynch Jensen

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:51 PM
Meaning caddy will just end him as a role in the game....
Is there precedence for that? I don't see why that would happen or why that makes sense.

Wootylicous
But HOW DO YOU KNOW? We followed you before even though it's clear you were a) wrong (obviously) and b) lying. Why are EATW and JoeJoe bad? What proof do you have? Give us SOMETHING HERE. If you're really good I don't want you to die, but you're making it really hard to believe.

You would have to wait another round to get some infos (if I'm not lynched). I can't investigate two times a day for godsake. EATW and JoeJoe are just strong suspicions.

Wootylicous
With that said

Vote : JoeJoe

vidae
02-22-2012, 01:52 PM
I dunno, I haven't seen Jensen really say or do anything that sounded weird to me. Wooty and EATW have been a little shady and I'm not sure what is up with ATL, but we're really nowhere close to actually lynching someone.

Please, if you investigated someone and you have any lead, no matter how small, share it with us so we aren't in the dark here. We can't afford to lose any more good townspeople.

brat316
I hate to put my ass on the line this early in the game but I am incredibly suspicious of Jensen.

I feel like he is just going through the motions. Also how has this not been mentioned

So here goes nothing.

Vote: Lynch Jensen

This is more than I have to go on. Jensen just left, so he can't defend himself...unless this last for 7 hrs.

Unvote: Vikes_28
Vote: Jenson

fenikz
Weird that it wasn't counted. Thanks for clarifying.

Caddy said he just missed it, knew people were gonna be curious

eaglesalltheway

Once again, and I can't say this enough... I'm not a bad guy, in any way. I wish I were able to get some sort of information in front of me right now, because I would be coming forward with some of it. But right now, the only thing I can justify is going after you because you have seemed more suspicious, with stories changing and whatnot, than any other combination of two posters on here.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 01:53 PM
Woot, who was the other guy you investigated, if you can't tell us, why can't you?
Yeah, I dunno what good investigation powers are if you don't tell the group your specific results.

vidae
You would have to wait another round to get some infos (if I'm not lynched). I can't investigate two times a day for godsake. EATW and JoeJoe are just strong suspicions.

So tell us who you investigated and came back good. That is a start at least.

Also you never answered me: You claimed that Deep must have been framed to come back as evil, but he couldn't have been framed before you accused him. Did you KNOW he was evil, or was there some ulterior motive going on?

brat316
Wooty anyone we recently decided to vote, is the same person you investigated?

fenikz
02-22-2012, 01:54 PM
If you do say and you're wrong then you look suspicious if you're right then you become a easy target for the mafia

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 01:54 PM
Crappy investigation return or not, I think we have to go with Wooty this round. If new information were to be found out, I would gladly change my choice from...

Vote: Lynch Wooty

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 01:56 PM
Caddy said he just missed it, knew people were gonna be curious

Must have missed it. There have been a billion posts :)

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:57 PM
Wooty anyone we recently decided to vote, is the same person you investigated?

Not at all

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 01:58 PM
So tell us who you investigated and came back good. That is a start at least.

Also you never answered me: You claimed that Deep must have been framed to come back as evil, but he couldn't have been framed before you accused him. Did you KNOW he was evil, or was there some ulterior motive going on?

I hold a grudge against him at the beginning. There was the starting point for me to get him investigated. Came out as bad.

brat316
02-22-2012, 01:59 PM
was the person you investigated at least part of this recent conversation for more then 5 post?

Mr. Goosemahn
Not at all

Then who was it?!

JoeJoeBrown
With that said

Vote : JoeJoe

Your logic is highly flawed. I'm most definitely a good guy.

Reflexively, I'd like to vote you out.

This morning, I would have voted you out due to needlessly killing Deep.

But these new developments lean me towards not voting you out (at least yet).

Raiderz4Life
02-22-2012, 02:03 PM
Wooty can't quote Caddy cuz it'll get him mod-killed but I'm pretty sure its OK if he gives out names.

Jensen hasn't really done much to convince me he's bad but it is still really early in the game and that doesn't mean he's home free yet.

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:06 PM
This is the last time I'll ask.. does anyone know anything that could help us make a decision? Did anyone investigate anyone or find ANYTHING that could help us? It doesn't matter how big or small it is, just anything?

The three people I'm concerned with so far are Wooty, Job and EATW. I'm going to vote for one of those three, I just haven't decided yet.

Wooty is acting suspicious as hell and (I think) he has been lying to us.. Job is someone I just don't trust right now and EATW was suspicious as hell yesterday but tuned it down a bit.

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Woot we need the other person you investigated.

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:08 PM
I just had a thought.

Job has been right about pretty much everything so far.. so why isn't he dead? Why didn't the mafia kill Job last night? That is leading me to believe that maybe Job IS mafia..

Meh, I don't know.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 02:09 PM

edit:NVM, HOW THE **** DO YOU EMBED YOUTUBE VIDEOS.
use [ youtube ] TEXT [/ youtube ] with only the text after the equal sign (=) in the youtube URL as the replacement for "TEXT."

I dunno, I haven't seen Jensen really say or do anything that sounded weird to me. Wooty and EATW have been a little shady and I'm not sure what is up with ATL, but we're really nowhere close to actually lynching someone.

Please, if you investigated someone and you have any lead, no matter how small, share it with us so we aren't in the dark here. We can't afford to lose any more good townspeople.

Seconded. Please, woot, just give us one name as "not mafia" so we can be sure of one person. You don't have to expose their role. The mafia already know who is & isn't one of their own.

ImBrotherCain
Okay... Seeing as this is going no where fast and sitting back is doing us nothing and I will probably killed tonight anyhow...

Someone visited Vidae last night. I know who but I don't know what their role was nor what happened.

vikes_28
I just had a thought.

Job has been right about pretty much everything so far.. so why isn't he dead? Why didn't the mafia kill Job last night? That is leading me to believe that maybe Job IS mafia..

Meh, I don't know.

You're right, but i'd rather figure out who else wooty investigated before we lynch someone who is innocent.

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:11 PM
Okay... Seeing as this is going no where fast and sitting back is doing us nothing and I will probably killed tonight anyhow...

Someone visited Vidae last night. I know who but I don't know what their role was nor what happened.

What does it mean "visited" me? Did they investigate me or something? And can you reveal who it was?

brat316
02-22-2012, 02:11 PM
This is the last time I'll ask.. does anyone know anything that could help us make a decision? Did anyone investigate anyone or find ANYTHING that could help us? It doesn't matter how big or small it is, just anything?

The three people I'm concerned with so far are Wooty, Job and EATW. I'm going to vote for one of those three, I just haven't decided yet.

Wooty is acting suspicious as hell and (I think) he has been lying to us.. Job is someone I just don't trust right now and EATW was suspicious as hell yesterday but tuned it down a bit.

Seems to be like you are holding out. Who visited you last night?

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:12 PM
unvote: vikes

good point brought up on Job. surprised they didn't kill him...plus, he was supporting Deep. If Deep was on the mafia's payroll, it would add up...

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 02:12 PM
What does it mean "visited" me? Did they investigate me or something?

I don't know. Someone did something to you last night.

As for revealing who I would prefer not to in the case they can Investigate or Protect.

They know who they are though.

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:14 PM
Seems to be like you are holding out. Who visited you last night?

I don't know. Someone did something to you last night.

As for revealing who I would prefer not to in the case they can Investigate or Protect.

They know who they are though.

Oh. I know what it was. I got a message last night. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say what it was but someone "revealed" to me that they're good. I guess that is their power/ability.

good point brought up on Job. surprised they didn't kill him...plus, he was supporting Deep. If Deep was on the mafia's payroll, it would add up...

His name was green when he was lynched, meaning he is good. Red means he was bad. It's obvious Deep was a good member of the town.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 02:17 PM
I just had a thought.

Meh, I don't know.

I have already mentioned my concern about Job, but I will say this:

Nobody knew until after Deep was lynched and Woot came clean that Job was so accurate with his ideas. It's entirely possible that the mafia simply choose between the two biggest threats (Job & Shane) and Job was the lucky one.

Or, Job is mafia and saw Shane as the only real threat after yesterdays postings. He also tried steering us towards Woot when it sounded like Woot had some threatening powers.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 02:17 PM
Oh. I know what it was. I got a message last night. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say what it was but someone "revealed" to me that they're good. I guess that is their power.

I am hoping that we are talking about the same person.

CJSchneider
02-22-2012, 02:18 PM
Oh. I know what it was. I got a message last night. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say what it was but someone "revealed" to me that they're good. I guess that is their power.

His name was green when he was lynched, meaning he is good. Red means he was bad. It's obvious Deep was a good member of the town.

Which no one will admit to, as that would be a death mark.

vidae
I have already mentioned my concern about Job, but I will say this:

Nobody knew until after Deep was lynched and Woot came clean that Job was so accurate with his ideas. It's entirely possible that the mafia simply choose between the two biggest threats (Job & Shane) and Job was the lucky one.

Or, Job is mafia and saw Shane as the only real threat after yesterdays postings. He also tried steering us towards Woot when it sounded like Woot had some threatening powers.

Oh, great point, haha. I didn't even think about that, but you're right. I guess they couldn't have known he was right or wrong until it played out. That does help clear up some of my suspicions about Job.

scottyboy
well if they chose shane, then that means Job would likely be next tonight. OR, Job's in the mafia. At this point, maybe Job is our best bet in trying to snag a mafia guy.

Still suspicious of eatw

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:19 PM
I am hoping that we are talking about the same person.

Well I'm pretty sure we are (unless someone investigated me too), but I can't reveal it because of...

Which no one will admit to, as that would be a death mark.

... this. If we say who it was he is as good as dead.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 02:20 PM
I just had a thought.

Meh, I don't know.

IDK about job yet, honestly. if we would find out woots role, that'd go a long way towards helping me figure out which side Job is on.

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:21 PM
FlyingElvis was 100% right. The mafia couldn't have known if Job was right or wrong until after it played out and that was my only real suspicion of Job. I'm not sure what to make of him now but I'm leaning more towards good than bad.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 02:22 PM
well if they chose shane, then that means Job would likely be next tonight. OR, Job's in the mafia. At this point, maybe Job is our best bet in trying to snag a mafia guy.

Still suspicious of eatw

I was thinking the same about Job, tbh. But if we're wrong the town loses a huge asset, as he has provided clear thinking thus far.

Perhaps you are mafia and trying to steer us towards lynching a valuable townie? You're disdain for an innocent already has me suspicious . . .

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Well I'm pretty sure we are (unless someone investigated me too), but I can't reveal it because of...

But the Mafia know who they need to kill. Unless this persons role is something vital coming out won't be that detrimental.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 02:24 PM
FlyingElvis was 100% right. The mafia couldn't have known if Job was right or wrong until after it played out and that was my only real suspicion of Job. I'm not sure what to make of him now but I'm leaning more towards good than bad.

Job is now officially caught between a rock and a hard place. If the mafia kills him . . . well, he's dead. If they don't then we all become highly suspicious of him because he seems like a likely target.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 02:25 PM

What would be the purpose of that person telling you he's good? Couldn't he just as easily be lying to you?

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 02:26 PM
Oh, great point, haha. I didn't even think about that, but you're right. I guess they couldn't have known he was right or wrong until it played out. That does help clear up some of my suspicions about Job.

THINK ABOUT THINGS CHRONOLOGICALLY GUYS! Deep was hung, his role was revealed. THEN it was nighttime. The Mafia had to have known Job was right before nighttime started, since Deep was lynched and his identity had been revealed as a smelly hobo before nighttime... where does that take us to guys?

The mob knew Job was right, and let him live...?

brat316
02-22-2012, 02:28 PM
I'm don't know who, but someone will protect that person from night terrors, I"m sure of it. Just be out with it already. We "know" there are at least 2 good people, 1 senile seer, and 4 mobsters.

We are down 1 good, and 1 hobo.

Be out with the name already, i'm sure someone will protect said person.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 02:28 PM
Why would someone reveal to vidae that they are good? Why would they pick vidae? If vidae is mafia that person is as good as gone since they revealed they are more than a powerless citizen, no?

This is an interesting development. IBC has some info about the same person . . .

What do we make of both?

Jvig43
02-22-2012, 02:29 PM
Job is neutral and has no concern over who wins this. For right now we should leave him alone until his actions prove otherwise. We should start focusing on other people.

vidae
But the Mafia know who they need to kill. Unless this persons role is something vital coming out won't be that detrimental.

I guess they already know who they are so everyone else is an enemy, but what if he has some sort of REALLY beneficial ability and he dies? I dunno. If you guys want to know who sent me the message I'm pretty sure I can tell you. At least it will rule out one person as being evil?

What would be the purpose of that person telling you he's good? Couldn't he just as easily be lying to you?

I don't know, but I guess he could be lying to me. That would seem rather weird, wouldn't it?

I'll leave it up to the town. If you guys want to know who messaged me I'll reveal it, and then IBC can verify it's the same person he knows "visited" me.

ImBrotherCain
He was right about what... That Woot was a lyncher and Deep was his target. Why would that make him a target for the mafia.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 02:30 PM
woot investigated someone and can't tell us who that person (good) is.

vidae got visited by someone who told him he was good, but he can't tell us who it is.

No wonder we're not making progress. The people in given roles of helping the town won't help the town.

FlyingElvis
THINK ABOUT THINGS CHRONOLOGICALLY GUYS! Deep was hung, his role was revealed. THEN it was nighttime. The Mafia had to have known Job was right before nighttime started, since Deep was lynched and his identity had been revealed as a smelly hobo before nighttime... where does that take us to guys?

The mob knew Job was right, and let him live...?

Not necessarily. Much of Woot's role was exposed today when the town demanded more info.

brat316
Job is neutral and has no concern over who wins this. For right now we should leave him alone until his actions prove otherwise. We should start focusing on other people.

So you show yourself. Wooty has the same thing going for him in that case as well.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:31 PM
I was thinking the same about Job, tbh. But if we're wrong the town loses a huge asset, as he has provided clear thinking thus far.

Perhaps you are mafia and trying to steer us towards lynching a valuable townie? You're disdain for an innocent already has me suspicious . . .

not at all. I've already said I'm really stuck here. I went with Woot and got burned. If we lose Job, and he is good, that is a MASSIVE blow, so i'm not sure if it's a risk we're willing to take.

And now eatw is all for lynching job saying they knew about Deep and then got shane...interesting.

I think now the top 2 candidates are eatw and Job.

brat316

vidae got visited by someone who told him he was good, but he can't tell us who it is.

No wonder we're not making progress. The people in given roles of helping the town won't help the town.

And yet Cain somehow knew....suspicious

vidae

I said I'd share the info with the town if you guys wanted it. I'm not sure what it means in the long run but IBC is right.. the mafia knows who is evil and who is not. My only concern is if I reveal the name and it turns out he is lying (like you suggested) we're letting someone who is evil just sit around and be above suspicion.

Let me know if you want the name.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 02:32 PM
I guess they already know who they are so everyone else is an enemy, but what if he has some sort of REALLY beneficial ability and he dies? I dunno. If you guys want to know who sent me the message I'm pretty sure I can tell you. At least it will rule out one person as being evil?

I don't know, but I guess he could be lying to me. That would seem rather weird, wouldn't it?

I'll leave it up to the town. If you guys want to know who messaged me I'll reveal it, and then IBC can verify it's the same person he knows "visited" me.

I would hold off on outing that person. We don't know what their ability is. Though if they could just inform you that they are good it doesn't really hurt.

brat316
02-22-2012, 02:32 PM
NAME NOW please. Same to you Wooty give us a name.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:33 PM
but if these names are given...aren't their lives now in danger?

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 02:34 PM
He was right about what... That Woot was a lyncher and Deep was his target. Why would that make him a target for the mafia.

Yeah, I mean, if I were in the mob, wouldn't that seem threatening?

ImBrotherCain
And yet Cain somehow knew....suspicious

You think if I was Mafia I would just throw myself to the wolves like this...

I am attempting to help the town despite my eventual death in the coming nights.

brat316

Mob already knows the names, don't you?

TheBoyWonder22
02-22-2012, 02:35 PM
When people reveal their roles, it throws off the game. Makes it less fun. On one hand I see why the person could be lying to vidae. On the other, if the person is good and they told you their good in confidence as a part of their role, why out them. I see both points.

D-Unit
I said I'd share the info with the town if you guys wanted it. I'm not sure what it means in the long run but IBC is right.. the mafia knows who is evil and who is not. My only concern is if I reveal the name and it turns out he is lying (like you suggested) we're letting someone who is evil just sit around and be above suspicion.

Let me know if you want the name.
bahaarat brought up a good point about someone being out there who could protect this supposedly "good" person.

I'm ready for you to reveal the name so we can start to get somewhere other than guessing in the dark.

I'm only 1 vote though.

Jvig43
When people reveal their roles, it throws off the game. Makes it less fun. On one hand I see why the person could be lying to vidae. On the other, if the person is good and they told you their good in confidence as a part of their role, why out them. I see both points.

Agree with this.

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:36 PM
I assume that the mafia knows the names of the other members in the mafia (they did last game) so they'd know whether or not this person is with them or not.

Again, my only concern is that they're somehow lying and from here on out they're completely above suspicion.

If there is a consensus, I'll reveal the name of who messaged me during the night. Let me know if you guys want the name.

I do agree with this too. I wish there was another way to let IBC know the name so he could verify if it's the same person or not. Bleh.

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 02:36 PM
Not necessarily. Much of Woot's role was exposed today when the town demanded more info.

Eh, I see it more as him being wrong about Deep, and today was Wooty trying to come up with a plausible excuse. I think Job recognizing that would be seen as a threat to a mafia guy, would it not?

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:37 PM
Mob already knows the names, don't you?

are you insinuating that I'm in the mob? that's adorable. /witchhunt

I'm just trying to make this place as safe as possible. I already made the mistake of going with woot, and luckily we only lost a hobo, but losing shane hurt. he was a real asset to the safety of our town. something needs to be done

and does the mob know the names? I'm being serious, I don't know

brat316
02-22-2012, 02:37 PM
Has the person spoke up recently and gave you any reason to be suspicious.

TheBoyWonder22
02-22-2012, 02:38 PM
I'll go ahead and admit it, I went to vidae. My plan was to tell one person I'm good every night as a part of my role. at first I was scared to, then I thought that the mafia already knows I'm good. I really don't care, this just happened sooner than I wanted.

brat316
are you insinuating that I'm in the mob? that's adorable. /witchhunt

I'm just trying to make this place as safe as possible. I already made the mistake of going with woot, and luckily we only lost a hobo, but losing shane hurt. he was a real asset to the safety of our town. something needs to be done

and does the mob know the names? I'm being serious, I don't know

No. They only know who is bad.

D-Unit
mafia knows who's not mafia.... knowing roles could put that person in danger more than others, but simply knowing if that person was good does not. What it does do is clear up the picture for the townies on knowing who NOT to lynch, which is what we're trying to do.

eaglesalltheway
n
And now eatw is all for lynching job saying they knew about Deep and then got shane...interesting.

I think now the top 2 candidates are eatw and Job.

I am far more suspicious of Wooty than I am Job, scotty. I really am not sure what Jobs role is, but I know Wooty's role has done no good and he could be a threat.

brat316
02-22-2012, 02:39 PM
In the victory of TBW coming out of the dark. I hear say we commence voting to kill someone with a stab in the dark.

Our deductive reasoning is not working.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:40 PM
mafia knows who's not mafia.... knowing roles could put that person in danger more than others, but simply knowing if that person was good does not. What it does do is clear up the picture for the townies on knowing who NOT to lynch, which is what we're trying to do.

fair enough. I agree with this. the mafia knows who's good and bad, so why should we limit ourselves? granted, said person could be lying, but it just throws more names into the mix.

I guess it's part of peoples roles to send messages?

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:40 PM
I'll go ahead and admit it, I went to vidae. My plan was to tell one person I'm good every night as a part of my role. at first I was scared to, then I thought that the mafia already knows I'm good. I really don't care, this just happened sooner than I wanted.

This is true. He was the one who visited me and revealed he was good. Can you verify this is the person you saw visiting me, IBC?

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 02:41 PM

I can confirm this is what I knew.

CJSchneider
02-22-2012, 02:42 PM
No. They only know who is bad.

Which means, if you are not mob, they don't really care if they kill you.

Jvig43
I'm going to say this for the last time so I really wish people would just trust me here, Job is not mafia.

Raiderz4Life
So at least we know IBC Vid and TBW are good. I never doubted you Vid =)

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:43 PM
I can confirm this is what I knew.

Well, now that we got THAT out of the way..

I guess if I had to choose I'm still leaning EATW and Job, though Job less than before. EATW was suspicious the first day but doesn't seem so suspicious now.

Does anyone have anything else they can reveal? Or do we want a stab in the dark approach with someone who is not active?

fenikz
02-22-2012, 02:43 PM
Well thats either 3 innocent or possibly a terribly thought of disguise for the mafia

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:44 PM
I'm going to say this for the last time so I really wish people would just trust me here, Job is not mafia.

i'd like to believe you...but after the whole woot fiasco I just don't know who to trust anymore. While I tend to agree, my suspicions of Job aren't very high, we just don't have much to go off of at all.

and again, I reitrate...some people have roles that allows them to send messages I'm assuming, correct?

eaglesalltheway
Well thats either 3 innocent or possibly a terribly thought of disguise for the mafia

Glad I'm not the only one who thought of this... Could also be another "evil" force, not necessarily mafia.

vidae

Can you reveal how you know this? Otherwise it's just your word we have to take here. Job is suspicious but not suspicious enough for me to feel great about lynching.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 02:45 PM
I would listen to Jvig.

TheBoyWonder22
02-22-2012, 02:45 PM
As much as I hate to do this, I'm suspicious of vid. I know IBC sort of initiated it, but he didn't put up much of a fight and he would have told everyone after only the first night. I see why he would have, but if I am good, it would have done more harm than good. I have a really strange role so it's not like it's necessarily bad, but again, I thought I'd have more time.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 02:46 PM
Well, now that we got THAT out of the way..

I guess if I had to choose I'm still leaning EATW and Job, though Job less than before. EATW was suspicious the first day but doesn't seem so suspicious now.

Does anyone have anything else they can reveal? Or do we want a stab in the dark approach with someone who is not active?

I still hold my vote for Jensen... I understand the desire to stick between Job and EATW but something is just off about him.

Also JVig has continually said Job is not bad. I think this is something we should take into account.

Jvig43
Can you reveal how you know this? Otherwise it's just your word we have to take here.

My word right now is all I am giving you and that is the end of this discussion. For right now our concern should be on someone else.

Mr. Goosemahn

What if they're all Mafia, and are in cahoots!?

I believe you, but I think someone should check out either of the three, just to be sure.

As for who to lynch, I still don't know.

Edit: hmm, ok, so apparently 3 other people thought the same thing, lol.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 02:47 PM

hahaha . . . yeah, I was thinking they could all be full of ****, or any one of them could be. They confirmed that the three are telling the same story, but that doesn't mean they're absolutely non-mafia.

vidae
As much as I hate to do this, I'm suspicious of vid. I know IBC sort of initiated it, but he didn't put up much of a fight and he would have told everyone after only the first night. I see why he would have, but if I am good, it would have done more harm than good. I have a really strange role so it's not like it's necessarily bad, but again, I thought I'd have more time.

Wait, what? What did I do that was suspicious? I tried to protect your identity and now you're pointing fingers at me?

My word right now is all I am giving you and that is the end of this discussion. For right now our concern should be on someone else.

Ok, I'll take you at your word. EATW is the last one standing who many of us thought was suspicious the first day. Do people still feel that way?

scottyboy
i'm going to say I think right now we should really be concerned with eatw. he's highest on my suspicion meter. I'm actually going to go right now with

vote: Lynch eaglesalltheway

Raiderz4Life
02-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Well that's interesting...TBW is turning back and tryna bite Vid

eaglesalltheway
i'd like to believe you...but after the whole woot fiasco I just don't know who to trust anymore. While I tend to agree, my suspicions of Job aren't very high, we just don't have much to go off of at all.

and again, I reitrate...some people have roles that allows them to send messages I'm assuming, correct?

I too am not all too suspicious of Job right now, which is why I am focused on Woot, we have been talking and talking and talking and nothing has changed, Woot is still the one who led us astray and meanwhile, the only thing we have been able to find out (if we're choosing to believe them) is who is good. Who else has acted more peculiar than Woot? No one.

Mr. Goosemahn
So, connections so far:

Vid, IBC, TBW
JVig and Job

Any else?

Wootylicous
I'm going with my other choice then,

Unvote : JoeJoe
Vote : EATW

Jvig43
02-22-2012, 02:49 PM
Someone who can investigate should look into one of them if they make it tonight so we can know if their story holds up.

ncst8fan83

How would you know this? Did you investigate him? Would someone with investigative powers investigate Job tonight to corroborate?

brat316
unvote:Jensen
vote: Brodie

stab in the dark

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:50 PM
here's the thing:

woot's got info. the thing is...is it reliable? do we trust his info? that, right now, is question number 1 that needs to be answered

vidae
Please, investigate me. You'll see that I'm good and am getting randomly betrayed by someone I tried to protect (TBW). I have nothing to hide at all. Everything I've done has been for the good of the town.

TheBoyWonder22
No I'm not pointing, I just think it's weird how if people asked you would have given it up. I'm just curious as to why it needed to go that far. I'm not upset or even really considering it as much as thinking aloud. You seem good so far, but I have trouble understanding that because I feel it now makes me the mafia's top target. Do you get my point?

Mr. Goosemahn
Well that's interesting...TBW is turning back and tryna bite Vid

Perfect way to throw the scent off the Mafia trail!

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:51 PM
unvote:Jensen
vote: Brodie

stab in the dark

no, if you want a stab in the dark it should be someone with some sort of suspicion like eatw, joejoe, atl etc. otherwise, we're running around in circles and your vote, in the end, is meaningless. for some, our vote is all we have

brat316
here's the thing:

woot's got info. the thing is...is it reliable? do we trust his info? that, right now, is question number 1 that needs to be answered

He tells us to believe Jvig. Do we kill him and see if he is good or evil. Than we will know if Wooty is a false seer or not.

Jvig43
How would you know this? Did you investigate him? Would someone with investigative powers investigate Job tonight to corroborate?

No one should waste investigating Job if they have that power. He is neutral and unless he starts working against the citizens we should focus on someone else.

brat316
02-22-2012, 02:52 PM
unvote: Brodie
vote: EATW

i just don't know anymore, I just don't know.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:53 PM
He tells us to believe Jvig. Do we kill him and see if he is good or evil. Than we will know if Wooty is a false seer or not.

he's telling us to believe jvig and that guys like joejoe, atl and eatw are guys we should be wary of. that's why I believe we should go after one of these guys.

unless a lyncher's job is to solely lynch a certain group of people and that's it, he wins. does woot have a lynch list? is his info good or bad? these are the questions we need to look at. I don't think we can lynch woot, because he's got info, which is extremely valuable at this stage

vidae
02-22-2012, 02:53 PM
No I'm not pointing, I just think it's weird how if people asked you would have given it up. I'm just curious as to why it needed to go that far. I'm not upset or even really considering it as much as thinking aloud. You seem good so far, but I have trouble understanding that because I feel it now makes me the mafia's top target. Do you get my point?

For a few reasons.

IBC said someone visited me and at first I totally forgot that you sent me that message. I was trying to prove that the person who visited me wasn't up to anything shady. I was trying to prove it was for something good.

And honestly, all of us are the mafias top target. You revealing yourself to be good doesn't hurt your standing with them at all, it only improves your standing with us (if we believe you, which I do).

After people gave their opinions I realized they were right: revealing you told me you were good doesn't really hurt you or ANYONE. Now, if I would have said you were a cop or PI or something, that would be harmful, but the mafia already knew you were good so I agreed it couldn't hurt things.

As far as jvig goes, I'm going to trust him. He hasn't done or said anything to make me believe he is evil, so I'll go with him for now. Job is off my list.

Wooty and EATW are still definitely on my list though.

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 02:55 PM
I don't think TBW coming out makes him more vulnerable to the mafia. If anything, I think they would be less prone to kill him, his role doesn't really offer a threat to them. Anywho, with you coming out, I'm fairly certain vidae, IBC, TBW, and Job are good. Right now I'm leaning towards voting out vikes, awfully suspicious to stay quiet until page 20 when your name is mentioned.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 02:55 PM
I want to reiterate this:

I'd be willing, EATW has been shady.

I agree with your suspicion list, but I will add one more name in Jensen. Having been a former mafia member [Out of character: I was in the mafia in the last game, that is all I mean, this isn't my "role" here by any means] I can get a good read on some of guys I was with. Jensen is sticking with a very similar plan, not saying much, trying to lynch, etc.

He knows there were 4 mafia members last time, has to. Makes me think a bit.

I just wanted to get this out there, not sure how long I will last and I want to give the town something else to go on if I die.

Surprised Shane was killed before Job. You would think the mafia would want Job dead over Shane after all the discussion he sparked yesterday and in the end being right. Anyway, sucks to lose Shane as a Lie Detector would have been very useful. I don't think anybody that had a spat with Shane should be serious targets, why would they do that (vote or whatever for him then kill him) when inevitably it would turn all the attention on them? I think we should turn our focus elsewhere.

How does no one else see this as suspicious.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:56 PM
i see it as fairly suspicious, but i think we need to handle the woot situation. If he's right about eatw, he's incredibly valuable. if he's not, we know he's full of **** and move on. woot's given us the most info out of anyone so far

eaglesalltheway
i'm going to say I think right now we should really be concerned with eatw. he's highest on my suspicion meter. I'm actually going to go right now with

vote: Lynch eaglesalltheway

I really don't see how I'm the most suspicious person here when we have been lied to by Woot. He led us to kill a good man, albeit stinky, lied about why, lied about powers, lied about who knows what else...?

Meanwhile I've brought along the discussion, even focusing away from Woot when there was credibility to it, trying to find bad guys. I am not in the mafia, I am not evil, I'm a good citizen who is guilty of nothing more than asking (a lot) of questions to try to move things along because the people with power have been pussyfooting around and wasting everyone else's time. And I can honestly say... look back at all of my posts, I haven't lied or tried to mislead anyone in any way. A vote to lynch me is a waste of time.

Jvig43
I don't think the people remaining silent are mafia tbh. The best thing the mafia could do is just jump in and join the fire whent hey realize we have turned on one of our and stir the pot up by just jumping on the chance to keep our vote off of them. The people who are quiet for me don't mean they are mob. Just my opinion.

EDIT: basically agreeing with IBC, this is enough for me to put EATW and Jensen on our list to be watched, especially if they are trying to get us to take out Job.

TheBoyWonder22
02-22-2012, 02:57 PM
For a few reasons.

IBC said someone visited me and at first I totally forgot that you sent me that message. I was trying to prove that the person who visited me wasn't up to anything shady. I was trying to prove it was for something good.

And honestly, all of us are the mafias top target. You revealing yourself to be good doesn't hurt your standing with them at all, it only improves your standing with us (if we believe you, which I do).

After people gave their opinions I realized they were right: revealing you told me you were good doesn't really hurt you or ANYONE. Now, if I would have said you were a cop or PI or something, that would be harmful, but the mafia already knew you were good so I agreed it couldn't hurt things.

As far as jvig goes, I'm going to trust him. He hasn't done or said anything to make me believe he is evil, so I'll go with him for now. Job is off my list.

Wooty and EATW are still definitely on my list though.
Ok good, I just wanted to clear that up and it's not like I can send a pm about it or anything. I'm still semi-suspicious of Job, but far less than I was yesterday.

FlyingElvis

Did Jensen vote to lynch Shane? If not, who did he vote for yesterday?

vidae
I dunno, I just don't think anything he did was all that suspicious, especially when you compare him to say, EATW or Wooty, haha.

He is right about the Shane/Job thing. Job has been fairly active and intelligent this entire time. I would have thought they would have taken him out first.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-22-2012, 02:58 PM
All right, given Shane's suspicions of Jensen, and the fact that IBC is voting against him, shouldn't we be considering Jensen more seriously? Not only is he suspicious, if we do lynch him we could potentially find out IBCs true nature, whatever it may be, and thus the role/side of Vid and TBW.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 02:59 PM
I dunno, I just don't think anything he did was all that suspicious, especially when you compare him to say, EATW or Wooty, haha.

He is right about the Shane/Job thing. Job has been fairly active and intelligent this entire time. I would have thought they would have taken him out first.

which raises Job's suspicion meter...but I just don't feel he's mob.

I really want to see what type of info woot has because if it's good info, we can really go a long way with it.

I just am not sure at this point...

because why would someone give away so much info?

now i'm confused and dont know what to do

TheBoyWonder22
Haha I see your point.

vidae
Did Jensen vote to lynch Shane? If not, who did he vote for yesterday?

I went back and checked. He voted for Deep, like most of us. :(

Jvig43
We should vote for Jensen, followed by EATW. We can deal with Wooty later.

Jvig43
02-22-2012, 03:00 PM
I went back and checked. He voted for Deep, like most of us. :(

Again I want to refer to my previous post, the mafia smartest decisions are not to be silent but to jump in when they see we are voting off one of our own.

brat316
02-22-2012, 03:01 PM
All right, given Shane's suspicions of Jensen, and the fact that IBC is voting against him, shouldn't we be considering Jensen more seriously? Not only is he suspicious, if we do lynch him we could potentially find out IBCs true nature, whatever it may be, and thus the role/side of Vid and TBW.

that is it. I'm going with my final vote and not changing.

unvote: EATW
vote: Jensen

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 03:03 PM
We should vote for Jensen, followed by EATW. We can deal with Wooty later.

it's not so much wooty, it's his info. his info is saying eatw is bad. if he's right on that...than who knows what else he knows?

but eatw and jensen are top guys, we just need to decide which...
also, jensen wont be around for a while to defend himself

TheBoyWonder22
Is anyone positive about the colors? Because normally Caddy does Blue, Green and Red and I don't want to have to wait until someone dies to figure this out. It will be at least somewhat helpful.

eaglesalltheway
I don't think the people remaining silent are mafia tbh. The best thing the mafia could do is just jump in and join the fire whent hey realize we have turned on one of our and stir the pot up by just jumping on the chance to keep our vote off of them. The people who are quiet for me don't mean they are mob. Just my opinion.

EDIT: basically agreeing with IBC, this is enough for me to put EATW and Jensen on our list to be watched, especially if they are trying to get us to take out Job.

I'm not trying to take out Job, lol, how many times do I have to say this? I am suspicious of him though. Its woot who I am concerned most about, I'm pretty sure like in another one of these games, IIRC (I may be misremembering and its someone else, to be honest) wooty pretty much lied an entire game and either won or got real close to the end by doing so. Its his accent that fools everyone, lol.

vidae
it's not so much wooty, it's his info. his info is saying eatw is bad. if he's right on that...than who knows what else he knows?

Wooty was dead wrong about Deep so what makes us think he is right about EATW?

There is so much gd misinformation going on that it's hard to get a grip on anything.

Is anyone positive about the colors? Because normally Caddy does Blue, Green and Red and I don't want to have to wait until someone dies to figure this out. It will be at least somewhat helpful.

I guess green could be neutral? I'm pretty sure red is evil but I just assumed Deep was good.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 03:04 PM

I definitely trust IBC most out of everyone so far since he came out and his statement came true. In fact if anyone is to be protected tonight, I think it should be him. Not going to overthink it... I think vidae, tbw and job should be safe from lynch at this point.

I even think Woot should not be lynched. Here's why. He has a great power. He says he can investigate during the day. That allows us to come together as a group and decide on a name to give him to investigate for us. Then we can move forward with that info. So I would like to see woot protected tonight as well.

But there's one thing that still bothers me about woot... and I will vote to lynch him unless he comes out and tells us the name of the person he investigated that is good. We don't need to know the role. That is info that can get someone killed, but simply knowing if they are good does nothing but help the group eliminate who isn't mafia.

So come out with it woot.

Until then: vote: lynch woot

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 03:05 PM
Wooty was dead wrong about Deep so what makes us think he is right about EATW?

There is so much gd misinformation going on that it's hard to get a grip on anything.

this is the million dollar question. Was woot wrong once? Is his info bad? is he a lying piece of poopy? He's got tons of info (which is slightly odd). I mainly wanna lynch eatw to fully see where woot and his info stand.

that being said, based on hard evidence, Jensen maybe the prime suspect right meow

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 03:05 PM
I just have a feeling on this guys... Something just screams Jensen to me.

I could be wrong seeing as we all know who I followed.

Also I have nothing left to lose seeing as I am almost certainly killed tonight. I am the only one that has remotely revealed his role.

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 03:06 PM
I agree with d-unit. I'll vote woot unless he says who he investigated.

vote: woot

vikes_28
02-22-2012, 03:08 PM
fuckkk.

now it makes sense, jbond said something about jensen earlier and jbond ended up getting killed.

vote: jensen

vidae
I just have a feeling on this guys... Something just screams Jensen to me.

I could be wrong seeing as we all know who I followed.

Also I have nothing left to lose seeing as I am almost certainly killed tonight. I am the only one that has remotely revealed his role.

I still don't know what you role is. All I know is you can see when people are visited.. but is that really so dangerous?

ncst8fan83
No one should waste investigating Job if they have that power. He is neutral and unless he starts working against the citizens we should focus on someone else.

I assume you got this information through an investigation, so I will take you at your word as I do not have such abilities. I would like corroboration to confirm your stated facts, but I will take them at face value for now.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 03:09 PM
I definitely trust IBC most out of everyone so far since he came out and his statement came true. In fact if anyone is to be protected tonight, I think it should be him. Not going to overthink it... I think vidae, tbw and job should be safe from lynch at this point.

I even think Woot should not be lynched. Here's why. He has a great power. He says he can investigate during the day. That allows us to come together as a group and decide on a name to give him to investigate for us. Then we can move forward with that info. So I would like to see woot protected tonight as well.

But there's one thing that still bothers me about woot... and I will vote to lynch him unless he comes out and tells us the name of the person he investigated that is good. We don't need to know the role. That is info that can get someone killed, but simply knowing if they are good does nothing but help the group eliminate who isn't mafia.

So come out with it woot.

Until then: vote: lynch woot
(strikethrough simply so the vote doesn't get miscounted)

I think this is a reasonable ultimatum.

For now, I'm rolling with IBC, as well.

Unvote: MrGoosemahn

Vote: Jensen

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 03:09 PM

I'm confused, when did Woot say his info said I was bad? He has suspicions of me being a bad guy, which is, presumably, because I have been asking him tons of questions, and his answers aren't making sense. I am still most suspicious of Wooty, but there may be some weight behind Jensen being bad. I really want to see if we can find out more about that.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 03:10 PM
I still don't know what you role is. All I know is you can see when people are visited.. but is that really so dangerous?

No but I am the only one that has come forth with a role that can potentially hurt the Mafia...

Thus seemingly making me #1 on the kill list.

Jvig43
02-22-2012, 03:10 PM
I assume you got this information through an investigation, so I will take you at your word as I do not have such abilities. I would like corroboration to confirm your stated facts, but I will take them at face value for now.

I wish I had a power to investigate but I do not. Like I said, all I can give you is my word that Job is not the issue here.

vidae
02-22-2012, 03:11 PM
I'll roll with IBC too I suppose. This is the closest we're going to get to having some sort of rational group decision instead of the random finger pointing we've been doing.

vote : Jensen

No but I am the only one that has come forth with a role that can potentially hurt the Mafia...

Thus seemingly making me #1 on the kill list.

That makes sense I guess.

For the record, I'm still really unsure on Wooty. Nothing he has said so far has made any bit of sense.

Mr. Goosemahn
I think this is a reasonable ultimatum.

For now, I'm rolling with IBC, as well.

Unvote: MrGoosemahn

Why did you vote for me again?

Also, I'm leaning towards voting for Jensen, but I want to give him a chance to defend himself.

Jvig43

It makes sense to me to get rid of Jensen at this point, or rather makes the most sense.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Why did you vote for me again?

Also, I'm leaning towards voting for Jensen, but I want to give him a chance to defend himself.

Inactivity during my gut-wrenchingly emotional day one post-caddy.

vidae
02-22-2012, 03:14 PM

*hugs* There there, we'll find who did this. *pat*

eaglesalltheway
I'm leaving work guys, but it seems there may be some steam behind the whole lynch Jensen train. I won't be on as frequently as during the day, but I'll check in every few hours and if there is what I deem as enough evidence for me to feel confident Jensen is bad, then i will switch my vote. I am still incredibly leery of woot, and I don't understand how no one else is either.

Mr. Goosemahn

Oh, but that was for the first day right? I thought you voted for me again in day 2. Nvm then.

CJSchneider
02-22-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm following the crowd on this one

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 03:16 PM
Does anyone have an accurate vote count?

Bulldogs
Right now it appears Jensen might be our best option, so I'll roll with that.

vidae
I'm leaving work guys, but it seems there may be some steam behind the whole lynch Jensen train. I won't be on as frequently as during the day, but I'll check in every few hours and if there is what I deem as enough evidence for me to feel confident Jensen is bad, then i will switch my vote. I am still incredibly leery of woot, and I don't understand how no one else is either.

I am too. I think he has been full of it this entire time. I don't even trust that he can investigate during the day atm. He won't reveal who he found to be good or really anything for that matter, plus he had us lynch someone we later found to be innocent.

Wooty should be at the top of everyones list.

Raiderz4Life
I'll follow suit for now

vote: jensen

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 03:19 PM
see wooty may not be making sense...but he's somehow getting information. it's just if it's good or bad or not, that's why I think we shouldn't lynch wooty...or at least not yet.

unless he's mafia sending us bad info on purpose...

my head hurts now.

[out of character: this game has taken up my life and my school work is suffering for it...so thank you and i love all of you]

I also want jensen to try and defend himself before I change my vote

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 03:19 PM
I'll roll with IBC too I suppose. This is the closest we're going to get to having some sort of rational group decision instead of the random finger pointing we've been doing.

vote : Jensen

That makes sense I guess.

For the record, I'm still really unsure on Wooty. Nothing he has said so far has made any bit of sense.
Yeah, wooty has too many holes in his story. I see the group going with Jensen and I'll probably follow, but I still want to know what woot knows about the person he investigated that turned out to be good. Looks like he's getting off the hook for now.

SO WOOT, DON'T USE YOUR POWERS UNTIL THE GROUP TELLS YOU WHO TO USE IT ON!

I think IBC is a detective who witnessed TBW visiting you, so I hope someone in the group with protective powers uses it on IBC.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Yeah, wooty has too many holes in his story. I see the group going with Jensen and I'll probably follow, but I still want to know what woot knows about the person he investigated that turned out to be good. Looks like he's getting off the hook for now.

SO WOOT, DON'T USE YOUR POWERS UNTIL THE GROUP TELLS YOU WHO TO USE IT ON!

I think IBC is a detective who witnessed TBW visiting you, so I hope someone in the group with protective powers uses it on IBC.

You and me both D... You and me both.

Snicho
02-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Hey guys, sorry i just woke up. Ive got about 15 pages to catch up on... anyone want to summarise for me please? :(

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Hey guys, sorry i just woke up. Ive got about 15 pages to catch up on... anyone want to summarise for me please? :(

we know you're in the mafia so you should just give yourself up already

UKfan
02-22-2012, 03:27 PM
I've been out for a couple of hours and just catching up on thie conversation. I can see why the Jensen vote has been cast, but ideally I would like to hear his rebuttal before he is lynched, and I can't trust Woot's info fully yet as people have pointed out, so for now that is where my vote remains until he answers the questions he has been posed.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 03:29 PM
I won't reveal the name.

Kill me and you'll see then I'm not evil. Just a good guy with little powers.

UKfan
02-22-2012, 03:30 PM
But from what you have told us you seem to have an incredibly powerful power if you can investigate in the day?

ATLDirtyBirds
02-22-2012, 03:35 PM
Can you investigate during the day Woot?

ImBrotherCain
But from what you have told us you seem to have an incredibly powerful power if you can investigate in the day?

My guess is he was lying about that... He maybe able to gather clues from caddy's diary or something but I highly doubt much more than that.

Brodeur
Why are people letting vikes live?

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 03:36 PM
I won't reveal the name.

Kill me and you'll see then I'm not evil. Just a good guy with little powers.
As UKFan pointed out... being able to do day investigations is hardly "little" powers.

Revealing who is good does nothing except tell us who is not mafia. ...if you're a good guy, and that is your given power, then inform us. Only way you don't inform us is if you're hiding something bad.

You could simply say that you found out scottyboy is good or vikes is good. That does nothing to make them a target. Mafia already knows who is good. They just don't know roles...which we are not asking for.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 03:38 PM
I said earlier to trust someone in this thread. See between the lines.

UKfan
02-22-2012, 03:38 PM
My guess is he was lying about that... He maybe able to gather clues from caddy's diary or something but I highly doubt much more than that.

Well we need that clarifying then I would say as well, there's so much Wooty is throwing out there it's hard to know exactly what he can and can't do. He may even be our town's Superman but there are a lot of lies it would appear too.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 03:39 PM
woot's word is garbage at this point anyway.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Why are people letting vikes live?
OK we know you hate gingers but is there anything substantial to base a lynch on? Do you know something we don't know?

Brodeur
02-22-2012, 03:44 PM
OK we know you hate gingers but is there anything substantial to base a lynch on? Do you know something we don't know?

Nah I don't know anything.

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 03:46 PM

Ginger's are inherently soulless, so to take this opportunity to eradicate them from the gene pool would behoove mankind as a whole.

Snicho
02-22-2012, 03:49 PM
we know you're in the mafia so you should just give yourself up already

Ok cool thanks for the heads up... not quite sure i needed it though considering Im not mafia.

Sorry ive been so inactive guys, I sleep when the majority of you are awake, and then in the day im at work. Which is where i have to go in about 15 minutes :(

So from what ive been able to catch up on...
Wooty.. i just dont understand, his information was sooo unreliable.. Deep was no threat and we lynched him for no reason. And who else have you investigated.. did we end up getting a name?
EATW.. yes he seems suspicious but im not sure he is much of a threat?
Jensen.. well this is interesting, he has been a little acting just a little bit off.
And good to see Vikes finally around.
Oh and Job.. i more worried that wooty is saying he is good, when really wooty doesnt have the greatest track record :/

As i said i have to go to work soon, so ill vote before i leave... just have to make a final decision.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 03:52 PM
OK then, I'll vote for vikes too. ^_^

TheBoyWonder22
02-22-2012, 03:52 PM

Caddy
02-22-2012, 03:54 PM
OK, I believe that. At least you cleared up your stance on Job. Initially you sounded like you had found out info that Job is good, but really it's your gut feeling. So we can scrape following on you on that without solid evidence.

Wouldn't hurt to show us the exact quote you got from Caddy that made you think Deep was mafia.

It would result in a mod-killing

Jvig43
02-22-2012, 03:55 PM

Just curious, why? If someone in real life collected evidence they would certainly present it to us while making their case.

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 03:58 PM

OH MY GOD IT'S A GHOST

great, now we have a town over-run by mafia AND it's haunted.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 03:59 PM
vote: lynch Caddy http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 04:03 PM
It worries me that we've heard nothing about another incident that happened last night.

There was an attempted shooting and, apparently, a heroic save. I don't have any details, save for what I heard from a police transmission. I was hoping we'd hear from someone who could provide more details.

Someone took a shot at someone, and another someone pushed the target out of the line of fire.

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 04:03 PM
I wish I had a power to investigate but I do not. Like I said, all I can give you is my word that Job is not the issue here.

lol, so you don't have investigative powers and we shouldn't "waste" an investigation on him because we have your word that he's good? umm...okay...gotcha.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ZdVu7LDt7ew/S7JWI7FG0eI/AAAAAAAAArE/MnpbU35VFPo/s1600/Watching+You.jpg

Snicho
02-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Okay so I have to go to work now.
But after everything thats happened, im gonna go with Jensen.

I would really like to hear what Jensen has to say tho.

Side note: I wont have access to a computer for about 8 hours... but tomorrow i have the day off work so I promise to be more active :D

scottyboy
02-22-2012, 04:07 PM
It worries me that we've heard nothing about another incident that happened last night.

There was an attempted shooting and, apparently, a heroic save. I don't have any details, save for what I heard from a police transmission. I was hoping we'd hear from someone who could provide more details.

Someone took a shot at someone, and another someone pushed the target out of the line of fire.

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/wat.jpg

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 04:08 PM

WOW WOW WOW! Waaaaaat???

How freaking awesome! Finally something interesting unfolding!

UKfan
02-22-2012, 04:13 PM
That is some pretty crazy news!