PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Ruined

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 04:14 PM
Hmm... I was all ready to vote Jensen, but I want to hear more about this shooting.

Some peeps need to step up.

brat316
02-22-2012, 04:15 PM
Well we know there is a shooter and a beater. The muscle. Caddy was shot and so was Jbond. Jbond was also beaten. Now another shooting comes out.

Also come on Elvis how you going to hold this from us.

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Well we know there is a shooter and a beater. The muscle. Caddy was shot and so was Jbond. Jbond was also beaten. Now another shooting comes out.

Nice, concise summary of the evil.

Caddy
02-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Ok cool thanks for the heads up... not quite sure i needed it though considering Im not mafia.

Sorry ive been so inactive guys, I sleep when the majority of you are awake, and then in the day im at work. Which is where i have to go in about 15 minutes :(

So from what ive been able to catch up on...
Wooty.. i just dont understand, his information was sooo unreliable.. Deep was no threat and we lynched him for no reason. And who else have you investigated.. did we end up getting a name?
EATW.. yes he seems suspicious but im not sure he is much of a threat?
Jensen.. well this is interesting, he has been a little acting just a little bit off.
And good to see Vikes finally around.
Oh and Job.. i more worried that wooty is saying he is good, when really wooty doesnt have the greatest track record :/

As i said i have to go to work soon, so ill vote before i leave... just have to make a final decision.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/498/1300044776986.jpg

Caddy
02-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Just curious, why? If someone in real life collected evidence they would certainly present it to us while making their case.

You cannot direct quote any private message I send to you. You can reveal facts though, like what your hypothetical night role may have uncovered.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 04:20 PM
Hmm... I was all ready to vote Jensen, but I want to hear more about this shooting.

Some peeps need to step up.
A fair point. For now I will . . .

Unvote: Jensen

I was hoping to hear something from a source that might know more, giving me the opportunity to evaluate and perhaps corroborate a story. Maybe even provide the town with some useful help deciding on the good/bad of the person bringing it out.

Instead, I bring it out first and anyone has the chance to piggy back and take credit / false credit for said events.

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 04:21 PM
It worries me that we've heard nothing about another incident that happened last night.

There was an attempted shooting and, apparently, a heroic save. I don't have any details, save for what I heard from a police transmission. I was hoping we'd hear from someone who could provide more details.

Someone took a shot at someone, and another someone pushed the target out of the line of fire.

Very interesting. Obviously I don't know the exact details, it doesn't sound like you do either, but could this explain how Job is still alive somehow?

Caddy
Vote Count

Vikes 3: Brody, Fenikz, ATL
Woot 4: UKfan, EATW, Ncst8
Jensen 13: Cain, Bhaarat, Vikes, Vid, Jvig, CJ, Bulldogs, Raiderz, TBW, Snicho, Zach, Goose, DUnit
EATW 2: Scotty, Wooty

With 31 remaining townspeople, 16 votes are needed to reach majority.

Jvig43
Can I just clear up that we don't know if there was two, three, four, or even maybe just one people involved in the death of Caddy. It could have been the same guy, maybe it was more than two.

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 04:25 PM
Very interesting. Obviously I don't know the exact details, it doesn't sound like you do either, but could this explain how Job is still alive somehow?

I was wondering that myself but Job checked in this morning with no mention of it. I am not sure what to make of that, though I know I would have a difficult time rolling out all 'business as usual' in that situation.

vidae
02-22-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm really interested to hear about this attempted shooting too. What's going on with that and how exactly do you know?

FlyingElvis
02-22-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm really interested to hear about this attempted shooting too. What's going on with that and how exactly do you know?

As mentioned - overheard on the police transmission. That's all I heard before the cop jumped in his cruiser to (presumably) respond to the call. No names & not enough time to hear any other details.

Brodeur
02-22-2012, 04:32 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/005/498/1300044776986.jpg

Listen you ghost ************.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 04:50 PM
I got to wondering about Shane last night, was going to over and talk to him, make him tell me whats up with him. Sadly, he was dead before I got there.

Yayyyy I played alongggg.

ccB
02-22-2012, 04:51 PM
I have lots of reading to do...

vidae
02-22-2012, 04:51 PM
I got to wondering about Shane last night, was going to over and talk to him, make him tell me whats up with him. Sadly, he was dead before I got there.

The only thing this said to me was that you had the intention of going to talk to Shane when he was alone.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 04:52 PM
I have lots of reading to do...

I just got done of 12ish pages, saw what FlyinElvis did, and wanted to do a little roleplay too.

RufusMcDaniel
02-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Alright...just got back from football practice, (I play LT) and it looks like I missed quite a bit apparently.

So why are we lynching Jensen?

Just want to protect those innocent members of the community from being wrongly lynched.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 05:00 PM
This is why I started the Jensen talk

I hate to put my ass on the line this early in the game but I am incredibly suspicious of Jensen.

I feel like he is just going through the motions. Also how has this not been mentioned

I'd be willing, EATW has been shady.

I agree with your suspicion list, but I will add one more name in Jensen. Having been a former mafia member [Out of character: I was in the mafia in the last game, that is all I mean, this isn't my "role" here by any means] I can get a good read on some of guys I was with. Jensen is sticking with a very similar plan, not saying much, trying to lynch, etc.

He knows there were 4 mafia members last time, has to. Makes me think a bit.

I just wanted to get this out there, not sure how long I will last and I want to give the town something else to go on if I die.

Followed by his post this morning:

Surprised Shane was killed before Job. You would think the mafia would want Job dead over Shane after all the discussion he sparked yesterday and in the end being right. Anyway, sucks to lose Shane as a Lie Detector would have been very useful. I don't think anybody that had a spat with Shane should be serious targets, why would they do that (vote or whatever for him then kill him) when inevitably it would turn all the attention on them? I think we should turn our focus elsewhere.

How does no one else see this as suspicious.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Vote: Jensen

vidae
02-22-2012, 05:01 PM
Shane said he didn't trust Jensen and then Shane died that very night.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-22-2012, 05:02 PM

SuperMcGee
02-22-2012, 05:04 PM
18 pages? **** all of you.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 05:04 PM

Two parts that really get me are:

Surprised Shane was killed before Job. You would think the mafia would want Job dead over Shane after all the discussion he sparked yesterday and in the end being right. Anyway, sucks to lose Shane as a Lie Detector would have been very useful. I don't think anybody that had a spat with Shane should be serious targets, why would they do that (vote or whatever for him then kill him) when inevitably it would turn all the attention on them? I think we should turn our focus elsewhere.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:09 PM
Can someone explain to me what a lie detector actually is?

The person, not the machine.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 05:10 PM
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lie_Detector

Each Night the Lie Detector sends the Moderator a post or statement made by another player, and the Moderator tells the Lie Detector whether that other player was telling the truth when they made that post.

A sample use of this power would be to find out whether a role claim is true or not. However, trying to use this ability on something that cannot be verified objectively (i.e. whether someone was telling the truth when they said that a wall of text was a waste of time) the moderator will likely just say "I don't know".

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 05:11 PM
Two parts that really get me are:
Yeah, I didn't really pick that up at the time... and I admit I was a little shocked to see that JBond was the one killed.

I'll go with jensen too. But is there anyone else close to suspicion?

unvote: wootsy
vote: jensen

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:12 PM
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lie_Detector

Thank you. I went onto regular Wiki and got the foundation, now I have the real stuff.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:14 PM
3 more and Jensens gone.

diabsoule
02-22-2012, 05:17 PM
Just caught up on this after coming home from work.

IBC brought up a very good point about Jensen. It is definitely more than just a bit ironic that Shane suspected Jensen and then that very night Shane gets killed. Right now he's the one I'm leaning towards but there are also two other players that strike me as suspicious:

I'm also willing to go along with Job since he was right the first night and all we did was lynch an innocent stinky hobo.

The only other quote I found suspicious was this one:
In the victory of TBW coming out of the dark. I hear say we commence voting to kill someone with a stab in the dark.

Our deductive reasoning is not working.

Seems strange to want to just kill someone with a stab in the dark at them being mafia. Kinda sounds like someone that doesn't care who lives or who dies.

Just wanted to bring that to everyone's attention and see if it struck them as being suspicious just as it struck me.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 05:19 PM
Jensen said he won't be back on for like 7 hours around 2:30pm est, Depending on how this goes we might not see a rebuttal.

Which despite starting this whole thing I am not a fan of.

JoeJoeBrown
02-22-2012, 05:20 PM
Just an FYI, I'll give people a few hours to clarify this shooting thing.

Probably voting around 7:30 central time.

Obviously do what you want, but it's probably best to see if anyone comes forward with more information soon (assuming people are coming home from work, etc...)

Bulldogs
02-22-2012, 05:21 PM
Can someone explain to me what a lie detector actually is?

The person, not the machine.

It was kind of a genius move by Shane. He asked everybody whether or not they were in the mafia, but didn't make it obvious he had the ability to tell if the people were saying the truth. If he wasn't dead we would be in much better shape seeing as several people answered that question.

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:22 PM
It was kind of a genius move by Shane. He asked everybody whether or not they were in the mafia, but didn't make it obvious he had the ability to tell if the people were saying the truth. If he wasn't dead we would be in much better shape seeing as several people answered that question.

Pretty genius now that I think about it.

Make everyone answer, and have him see who lies.

Touche' Shane. Touche'.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 05:25 PM
Yeah... Wow. I didn't even think of that.

Too bad he died. That would have been an even bigger asset than previously anticipated.

Ngatachance92
02-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Vote:Lynch Jensen

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:31 PM
I think its a forgone conclusion that Jensens gone.

Does anyone feel better about this then lynching Deep? Im solely going by what IBC is saying, which makes a lot of sense.

Wootylicous
02-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Damnit people I hope you are all right.

Unvote : EATW
Vote : Jensen

eaglesalltheway
02-22-2012, 05:34 PM
I would feel confident in voting to switch to jensen at this point, however, if I don't hear from anyone else, I'd like to give him the opportunity to defend himself, unless the consensus doesn't care to wait.

unvote: wooty

zachsaints52
02-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Damnit people I hope you are all right.

Unvote : EATW
Vote : Jensen

To be fair, we hoped you was right.... And you wasn't.

Caddy
02-22-2012, 05:36 PM
Vikes 3: Brody, Fenikz, ATL
Woot 2: UKfan, Ncst8
Jensen 16: Cain, Bhaarat, Vikes, Vid, Jvig, CJ, Bulldogs, Raiderz, TBW, Snicho, Zach, Goose, DUnit, Wooty, Ngata, Diab.
EATW 1: Scotty

With 31 remaining townspeople, 16 votes are needed to reach majority.

diabsoule
02-22-2012, 05:36 PM
I would feel confident in voting to switch to jensen at this point, however, if I don't hear from anyone else, I'd like to give him the opportunity to defend himself, unless the consensus doesn't care to wait.

unvote: wooty

I'm going to cast my vote towards Jensen but there are still a few others I'm leery of.

ImBrotherCain
02-22-2012, 05:38 PM
Well that is 16 for Jensen...

ncst8fan83
02-22-2012, 05:38 PM
I'm sticking with wooty.

D-Unit
02-22-2012, 05:42 PM
I'm going to cast my vote towards Jensen but there are still a few others I'm leery of.

Who are they?

Don't use your mod powers to post when the thread is closed! - Caddy

Edit: I didn't realize it was closed. Sorry! -D

Caddy
02-22-2012, 05:42 PM
The town was desperate to get back on the right track following the deaths of Deep and Shane P. Hallam. Fingers were pointed early at Jensen, who was lynched without being able to defend himself. The townspeople would be a lot happier at not giving him the chance to defend himself when his true identity was revealed.

Jensen (Mafia Goon) has been Lynched.

Players have until 8pm EST tomorrow to send in their night actions. If you get them in early, I open the thread early!

Caddy
02-23-2012, 01:16 AM
The town was riding a high, it had successfully eliminated Jensen, a mafia hitman. The success would unfortunately be short lived, and the comfort of daylight was replaced with the daunting night. Bhaarat was found behind the local gas station, beaten severely with some sort of blunt object. Scottyboy also met an unfortunate end, and was found slumped over his kitchen table, a single bullet wound to the back of the head. A third and final townie, Rufus was also murdered. Police were calling it an accidental homicide, believing Rufus was struck by a stray bullet fired by an unknown assailant.

Bhaarat (Vanilla Townie) Has been murdered.
Scottyboy (Vanilla Townie) Has been murdered.
Rufus (Security Guard) Has been murdered.

Losing three good members of society was going to be very tough to overcome.

With 27 people alive, 14 votes are needed to reach a majority.

Also if I should have contacted you during the night phase but didn't, please let me know asap.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:20 AM
Holy crap ****** night :/

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 01:24 AM
Wow...3 ******* people in one night....wtf!!

Ngatachance92
02-23-2012, 01:25 AM
We lost 3? Wtf? Is that the max you can lose at night?

Snicho
02-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Wow.
Well that sucks.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 01:32 AM
i'll be back at around 11am PST when I get to work.

vidae
02-23-2012, 01:33 AM
Three townspeople? What the ****? Are there some sort of vigilantes out there this game too?

It really doesn't look like we're just up against the mafia.. it looks like there might be other evil people in our town.. and it doesn't look like we're any closer to finding out who is what.

If you have any information from last night, ANYTHING AT ALL, please share it with us so we can start to make some actual progress.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:35 AM
I received something this night.

vidae
02-23-2012, 01:37 AM
I received something this night.

Was it a blow jay from CJs mom?

Ngatachance92
02-23-2012, 01:39 AM

Those are lynching words... CJ, is this true?

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:39 AM
Actually an invention from someone I don't know from who though

vidae
02-23-2012, 01:40 AM
Actually an invention from someone I don't know from who though

Can you tell us what it does? Or are you not allowed to?

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:41 AM
It's a magic ice machine but I don't know what it does

fenikz
02-23-2012, 01:41 AM
Gotta assume one of those deaths were friendly fire without knowing it, but a vigilante and the passing off of the goon power is likely

Ummm awesome, don't freeze me woot! I'm built for warm weather

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 01:43 AM
**** this ****, you people clearly know vikes is guilty.

Vote: Vikes

fenikz
02-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Voted for him last time but after I left everyone switched to Jensen

How confident in vikes' evilness are you

Ngatachance92
02-23-2012, 01:47 AM

He does suffer from the affliction, if he's not evil at best hes not to be trusted.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 01:53 AM

I don't need confidence.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 01:53 AM
What the heck is this story turning into? We just went from a reality situation to a fantasy one.

A magic ice machine??? I googled that and not even google knows WTF that is. LMAO.

This plot is getting bizzare.

vidae
02-23-2012, 01:58 AM
What the heck is this story turning into? We just went from a reality situation to a fantasy one.

A magic ice machine??? I googled that and not even google knows WTF that is. LMAO.

This plot is getting bizzare.

It means we have a crazy inventor in our midst! What an ice machine does I have no idea..

ccB
02-23-2012, 02:08 AM
Vikes hasn't even posted yet so I'd vote for him but I'd like to wait to see if anyone has any new info they found last night.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 02:20 AM
Alright... I'm going to bed seeing that it's 10PM Hawaii time. I'll wake up in the morning to see what happened. But here are my thoughts before I go.

I'm having a hard time trusting what anyone is saying at this point. The town just got hammered big time.

So I'm going to take a different kind of approach.

Caddy could only proceed to post the Day 3 results after getting all the night actions. My guess is that he needed to wait for word from the mafia on who to kill before posting. I wouldn't automatically think that if there was a mafia who died among the group or if some kind of positive news or clues were revealed (because that would tell me that Caddy might have been waiting for some good person like a police to use their powers to get something revealed in the open or been waiting for some good person to have a mafia member attacked, but nada...all bad results).

...Basiaclly since all of the results were bad, I'm guessing that Caddy was waiting for the bad guys to get him the info he needed before he could post the results.

Which gets me to my point... If he was waiting for the bad guys, and he posted the news right after getting the decisions, who was online at the time of Caddy's update and who posted closely after?

Looking at who those people are (up to my post), I have compiled this list...

Woot
raiderz
Ngata
Snicho
vidae
fenikz
Brodeur

I'm pretty sure there is at least 1 mafia member if not more within that group. They were online at the time of Caddy's update and I think they supplied Caddy with the info he needed to post that horrific update.

Now I'm off to bed, but I'd like to see if anybody can come forward with any dirt on the names above. There's at least 1 liar there. I hope we can pin him down.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 02:35 AM
Eh... one last post for the night...

My hunches
Woot - I think he is who he is, not mafia
raiderz - not yet suspicious to me, but no lean on whether good or bad
Ngata - rarely posts... but is there when the update occurred??? Hmmm...
Snicho - rarely posts... but is there when the update occurred??? Hmmm...
vidae - I think he's good, he identified the visitor yesterday and it was confirmed.
fenikz - not yet suspicious to me, lean towards good
Brodeur - blaming vikes is getting obsessive, but vikes isn't in this group so I'm not thinking Brody is a mafia... maybe more like Woot who is trying to get his grudge killed.

Ngatachance92
02-23-2012, 03:11 AM
I work from 6pm-6am EST and sleep from 9am-5pm when the day phase is usually happening so this is the only time I have online usually from 1am-6am.

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 05:27 AM

Videa, your parents are two of the nicest guys to have ever held a protest sign.

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 05:43 AM
Three townspeople? What the ****? Are there some sort of vigilantes out there this game too?

It really doesn't look like we're just up against the mafia.. it looks like there might be other evil people in our town.. and it doesn't look like we're any closer to finding out who is what.

If you have any information from last night, ANYTHING AT ALL, please share it with us so we can start to make some actual progress.

With the three different MO's, I think we can assume this to be true. Which leads me to believe that Shane was targeted by two different groups.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Just got to work and online. Ho-ly ****. WTF was that? So I suppose Shane was targeted by two different groups. Woooow. I assume they can't talk to each other or knew the other even existed because I doubt they would have both targeted Shane on night #1.

Strange...need to read over a bit of yesterday's action to get a sense of what's going on...

diabsoule
02-23-2012, 07:10 AM
Holy hell. 3 people in one night?! The ****.

I'm about to go have to go to work but good Lord. I miss Scotty already :(

eaglesalltheway
02-23-2012, 07:29 AM

That's what I've been trying to tell people, we may have another force we have to contend with outside of the mafia, and they could be just as big of a threat. Though if you read the description, it seems Rufus wasn't necessarily targetted, but was the victim of unfortunate circumstances. Scotty was a great man and I will miss him him. It sucks, its going to make our job even tougher now, but I still believe we can overcome the loss of these three great men. We need to work even harder to take care of these hooligans.

When you read carefully, I'm pretty sure there are at least two separate groups. The mafia's M.O. seems to be quick, clean shots to the head, and we have another gang that is a little more personal, and down and dirty with it. Perhaps it is an up and coming gang that is trying to make their name known in this city along with the mafia, but we need to be aware.

eaglesalltheway
02-23-2012, 07:33 AM

No one else finds this suspicious? I think its just as likely this could be another lie right out of his mouth, unless someone can come forward and corroborate, or we can figure out what good a "magic" ice machine can do, I'm inclined to believe this is yet another ruse being thrown out there by Wooty and we are all just feeding right into it. I say we explore the avenue, just because its info to go off of, but if it doesn't take us anywhere, I say wooty is wasting our time and doing everything he can to get either the mafia or this other gang some time while they continue to pick off their enemies...

eaglesalltheway
02-23-2012, 07:37 AM
With the three different MO's, I think we can assume this to be true. Which leads me to believe that Shane was targeted by two different groups.

I agree with this, however, I do think Rufus death may be a result of him protecting someone. Either he was an accidental target, or he got caught up in the crossfire trying to save someone else. I tend to this scenario 2 is more likely.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 07:38 AM
My guess is that Wooty is a neutral character... all he had to do was lynch Deep and survive to win.

I am pretty sure he is just bullshitting and anything that comes out of his mouth should be ignored entirely. I don't think he poses much of a threat at this point.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 07:42 AM
So, who was Rufus protecting? IBC? Job? My assumption would be IBC as he was worried he would be taken out last night and is obviously still with us. So who has a grudge against IBC? Who were your guys you had on your short list?

eaglesalltheway
02-23-2012, 07:46 AM
My guess is that Wooty is a neutral character... all he had to do was lynch Deep and survive to win.

I am pretty sure he is just bullshitting and anything that comes out of his mouth should be ignored entirely. I don't think he poses much of a threat at this point.

Is it not possible he is neither in the mafia or good, but in this second group of evil? We have a lot of evidence to show there is another bad group outside of the mafia, and a lot of evidence against Woot that makes me not want to trust him...

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 07:48 AM
See that's the thing I have had suspicions but really the only person I felt strong enough to attempt to convict was Jensen.

I just thought I was going to be a target for leading the lynching of one of their own and semi revealing my role.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 07:53 AM
Is it not possible he is neither in the mafia or good, but in this second group of evil? We have a lot of evidence to show there is another bad group outside of the mafia, and a lot of evidence against Woot that makes me not want to trust him...

I doubt there is a second group... My guess is that there is one serial killer.

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 07:56 AM
I doubt there is a second group... My guess is that there is one serial killer.

That could make three then:
Mafia (evil)
Serial killer (neutral)
Vigilante (good)

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 08:10 AM
Also unfortunately I have no information to go on. I followed Bhaarat last night and obviously that leads me no where.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 08:26 AM
I find it interesting that Scotty went after EATW. EATW supports Job and Jvig says we shouldn't investigate Job solely at his word. EATW also seems hellbent on taking out wooty. I know I voted to lynch wooty last round, but that was more out of him leading the charge for lynching deep than anything else.

Did anyone come to Jensen's defense when Shane went after him on the first day? I can't remember...

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 08:28 AM
Interesting, so you attempted to follow bhraat and he ended up dead. You followed vid and then FE reported an attempted murder. Just something to consider. Granted I have no idea what happened with vidae, but still maybe you knew I visited him because it was the scenario FE mentioned.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 08:31 AM
No one really came to Jensen's aid on the first day it was mainly himself giving a half assed defense.

In response to your other point. I think the Mafia is attempting to frame EATW. Or at least thats what I would do. He has garnered suspicion from most people and killing off the ppl that have accused him would be a very smart way to play.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 08:35 AM
So just before I finish reading all the posts, which should take quite long, like an hour or two for the whole lot there is.

I'm gone for a day and eatw tries spinning the town against me after I've been the only one a) defending Deepthreat who turned out good and b) suggesting we kill Wooty instead of Deepthreat (And then you say I'm leaguing with him). **** you.

Also after reading about three or four pages, **** you woot. A bunch of what you said about me was largely exaggerated. (Like being highly suspicious of JoeJoeBrown when I said my suspicions to be medium, based on one goddamn post, or me voting for Woot, which was a straight out lie.)

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 08:36 AM
Interesting, so you attempted to follow bhraat and he ended up dead. You followed vid and then FE reported an attempted murder. Just something to consider. Granted I have no idea what happened with vidae, but still maybe you knew I visited him because it was the scenario FE mentioned.

... Really? I followed you to Vidae. Then everything was confirmed from you and Vidae. I knew you went there. I didn't know what you did only that you visited him. Other than that I started and pushed strongly for the lynching of Jensen... Not to mention I am one of the only people that has stuck his neck out trying to figure this out.

Just saying if you are going to hint at someone being suspicious maybe you should read all the facts.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 08:59 AM
... Really? I followed you to Vidae. Then everything was confirmed from you and Vidae. I knew you went there. I didn't know what you did only that you visited him. Other than that I started and pushed strongly for the lynching of Jensen... Not to mention I am one of the only people that has stuck his neck out trying to figure this out.

Just saying if you are going to hint at someone being suspicious maybe you should read all the facts.

I think you've definitely earned some trust, though it's possible you're not on the up and up.

What more can you tell us about following bhraat? Followed him where? What did you find? It's certainly curious that you follow him and he ends up dead.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 08:59 AM
I find it interesting that Scotty went after EATW. EATW supports Job and Jvig says we shouldn't investigate Job solely at his word. EATW also seems hellbent on taking out wooty. I know I voted to lynch wooty last round, but that was more out of him leading the charge for lynching deep than anything else.

Did anyone come to Jensen's defense when Shane went after him on the first day? I can't remember...

I can say that I trust EATW, so before we jump on the hating EATW know I won't be apart of it.

No one really came to Jensen's aid on the first day it was mainly himself giving a half assed defense.

In response to your other point. I think the Mafia is attempting to frame EATW. Or at least thats what I would do. He has garnered suspicion from most people and killing off the ppl that have accused him would be a very smart way to play.

Seems plausible.

I say we either go after Vikes or Woot. Vikes because most of yall dont trust him, or Woot to see what his actual role was. Remember, at the very beginning he said if he is wrong we can lynch him.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 09:01 AM

This is true. I just went back and read the first few pages though and EATW's game has been strange to say the least. IF we still have a Cop role out there, or at least an investigative role, I'd love to get a reading on EATW or Job. Haven't really figured out why anyone would take out Bhaarat. He made lists and such, but it doesn't make much sense for a vigilante or serial killer to go after him. I think we have two "bad guy" groups, one serial killer/vigilante, and then the townspeople group. I think the two bad guy groups went after Shane on the first night. I think Flying Elvis said something about someone being saved in night #1 as well, but that was never clarified.

Random Thoughts:
- Shane was targeted by two groups for different reasonings...a) Take heat off Jensen...b) slow down the talking and/or take out a seasoned player
- Rufus saved someone on night #1 according to Flying Elvis' account. Who, we don't know.
- If it is a Vigilante, we should assist him in picking his targets. Since the security guard is gone, I don't think he should out himself at this point. We will know if it is a Vigilante vs Serial Killer based upon the results of the kill. I believe the Serial Killer would kill based on who suits his own win results.

Thoughts?

A Perfect Score
02-23-2012, 09:02 AM
I don't think Woot is evil. I think he's stupid, but I don't think he's evil. Moreover, if he is some sort of investigator like he claims we'll need him for the future.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 09:06 AM
This is true. I just went back and read the first few pages though and EATW's game has been strange to say the least. IF we still have a Cop role out there, or at least an investigative role, I'd love to get a reading on EATW or Job. Haven't really figured out why anyone would take out Bhaarat. He made lists and such, but it doesn't make much sense for a vigilante or serial killer to go after him. I think we have two "bad guy" groups, one serial killer/vigilante, and then the townspeople group. I think the two bad guy groups went after Shane on the first night. I think Flying Elvis said something about someone being saved in night #1 as well, but that was never clarified.

Random Thoughts:
- Shane was targeted by two groups for different reasonings...a) Take heat off Jensen...b) slow down the talking and/or take out a seasoned player
- Rufus saved someone on night #1 according to Flying Elvis' account. Who, we don't know.
- If it is a Vigilante, we should assist him in picking his targets. Since the security guard is gone, I don't think he should out himself at this point. We will know if it is a Vigilante vs Serial Killer based upon the results of the kill. I believe the Serial Killer would kill based on who suits his own win results.

Thoughts?

I think Shane was targeted by more then 2 groups, maybe 3.

I don't think Woot is evil. I think he's stupid, but I don't think he's evil. Moreover, if he is some sort of investigator like he claims we'll need him for the future.

Well his investigative skills suck since he was wrong once already. (No offense Woot!)

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 09:08 AM
I think you've definitely earned some trust, though it's possible you're not on the up and up.

What more can you tell us about following bhraat? Followed him where? What did you find? It's certainly curious that you follow him and he ends up dead.

While posting yesterday Bhraat just seemed off. He was all over the place voting and unvoting something like 4 or 5 times.

My ability allows me to see who a person targets... Since he didn't/ can't target anyone I got nothing.

EDIT:
Also If I killed Bhraat why in gods name would I tell you guys I followed him.

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 09:12 AM
I can say that I trust EATW, so before we jump on the hating EATW know I won't be apart of it.

I can respect that, however is there a reason or is this just a gut feeling at this point?

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 09:15 AM
I can respect that, however is there a reason or is this just a gut feeling at this point?

Divine intervention? Its like God told me.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 09:18 AM

Random Thoughts:

Thoughts?

Rufus saved someone? Where is this info coming from? I hadn't seen anyone step forward with info on the shooting I heard about.

While posting yesterday Bhraat just seemed off. He was all over the place voting and unvoting something like 4 or 5 times.

My ability allows me to see who a person targets... Since he didn't/ can't target anyone I got nothing.

EDIT:

Ok, that's a solid answer.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 09:19 AM
So now IBC and zachsaints are backing EATW.

What kind of alliances do we have at this point?

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Alright... I'm going to bed seeing that it's 10PM Hawaii time. I'll wake up in the morning to see what happened. But here are my thoughts before I go.

I'm having a hard time trusting what anyone is saying at this point. The town just got hammered big time.

So I'm going to take a different kind of approach.

Caddy could only proceed to post the Day 3 results after getting all the night actions. My guess is that he needed to wait for word from the mafia on who to kill before posting. I wouldn't automatically think that if there was a mafia who died among the group or if some kind of positive news or clues were revealed (because that would tell me that Caddy might have been waiting for some good person like a police to use their powers to get something revealed in the open or been waiting for some good person to have a mafia member attacked, but nada...all bad results).

...Basiaclly since all of the results were bad, I'm guessing that Caddy was waiting for the bad guys to get him the info he needed before he could post the results.

Which gets me to my point... If he was waiting for the bad guys, and he posted the news right after getting the decisions, who was online at the time of Caddy's update and who posted closely after?

Looking at who those people are (up to my post), I have compiled this list...

Woot
raiderz
Ngata
Snicho
vidae
fenikz
Brodeur

I'm pretty sure there is at least 1 mafia member if not more within that group. They were online at the time of Caddy's update and I think they supplied Caddy with the info he needed to post that horrific update.

Now I'm off to bed, but I'd like to see if anybody can come forward with any dirt on the names above. There's at least 1 liar there. I hope we can pin him down.

Good line of logic. My question is this: why isn't your own name on this list?

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 09:21 AM
Rufus saved someone? Where is this info coming from? I hadn't seen anyone step forward with info on the shooting I heard about.

Ok, that's a solid answer.

Just an assumption. You heard that someone saved someone else and Rufus was a Security Guard. Pure speculation on my part, no knowledge. Just trying to figure things out.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 09:23 AM

Im a one man wolfpack. Its just I see the innocence in EATWs eyes, and I believe he is good.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 09:24 AM

I would like to clarify I am not backing EATW... I am just saying thats what I would do if I was in the Mafia. Hell it is what I did last time we played this game.

SuperMcGee
02-23-2012, 09:28 AM

Thoughts?

I'm pretty sure a serial killer would need everybody to die, so what kind of kill would you be looking out for in that regard? It's not so easy to tell who the vigilante is after, either, seeing as only good people died last night (Rufus was not targeted, sure, but it might be just as uncertain that he was protecting somebody that was actually evil. If that makes sense?

bhaarat's beating seems most likely to have been carried out by a serial killer. Bhaarat had been flip-flopping on his vote all day, it is possible that appeared suspicious and the serial killer thought he could take out a possible mafioso and try to look the part of vigilante. I wouldn't have expected him to be targeted by mafia.

scotty's death looked like a pure mafia hit. Honestly, I was with him on EATW looking quite suspicious, though I think he was wasting his time continually bringing up wooty's powers, which I don't think exist.

Rufus was unfortunate. Gives us very little information except that we lost a good guy.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 09:32 AM
So isnt it suspicious we let Woot stay another day, after we kill another person on his judgement, and 3 are dead? And isnt ice machines where you hide dead bodies? (Hangover 2)

SuperMcGee
02-23-2012, 09:33 AM

This seems like a bit of a reach. For all we know the last guy to put something in was a good action (like Rufus protecting somebody), and then Caddy still needs time to do the write up, and maybe he was generally busy with other things, etc.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 09:34 AM
damnit people I have this ice machine. I don't know where it came from but I received it last night. I can only use it one time in this game so I want to kinda use it this round to change the balance for us. Apparently it can block townies...but block them from what ? It can also backfire it seems from what I read.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm pretty sure a serial killer would need everybody to die, so what kind of kill would you be looking out for in that regard? It's not so easy to tell who the vigilante is after, either, seeing as only good people died last night (Rufus was not targeted, sure, but it might be just as uncertain that he was protecting somebody that was actually evil. If that makes sense?

bhaarat's beating seems most likely to have been carried out by a serial killer. Bhaarat had been flip-flopping on his vote all day, it is possible that appeared suspicious and the serial killer thought he could take out a possible mafioso and try to look the part of vigilante. I wouldn't have expected him to be targeted by mafia.

scotty's death looked like a pure mafia hit. Honestly, I was with him on EATW looking quite suspicious, though I think he was wasting his time continually bringing up wooty's powers, which I don't think exist.

Rufus was unfortunate. Gives us very little information except that we lost a good guy.

Good points. Regardless though, if the serial killer wants to appear to be vigilante-like, he'd follow who we tell him to kill, right? IF the serial killer is going to kill regardless at night, we might as well try to force his hand. The Serial Killer wouldn't want to be seen as a vigilante in most games. However, since we know there are 3 kill options every night, he'd be best served being our vigilante lackey than going off on his own. AND if we say hit player x, and he kills player y, we know he's a serial killer and NOT a vigilante.

SuperMcGee
02-23-2012, 09:37 AM
EDIT:

I mean, if somebody had followed you like you had followed TBW, then it's a way to get an alibi right out there before somebody could accuse you. I think you're legit, but somebody saying they saw you visit a guy who died that night could lead to a bad situation for you. I could see you putting your case out there before suspicion arose.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 09:40 AM
I still think mafia stay low-profile and when they see the vote going one way they vote with the majority and then return to being silent.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Admittedly, I'm on my phone and can't see everything. I just think it would be a good way to cover your tracks by admitting to have some association with the incident if you did in fact kill him. I don't know anything, I was thinking more serial killer than mafia. I just thought it was odd you said that when you didn't have to.

vidae
02-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Do we believe this "ice machine" actually exists? Do we believe anything Wooty says?

I'm not sure that he is evil, but I have no idea what to think about him at this point. Lie on top of lie on top of lie, and they're so random. It's just weird.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 09:43 AM
damnit people I have this ice machine. I don't know where it came from but I received it last night. I can only use it one time in this game so I want to kinda use it this round to change the balance for us. Apparently it can block townies...but block them from what ? It can also backfire it seems from what I read.

Can you recieve "random powers" during mid game?

Do we believe this "ice machine" actually exists? Do we believe anything Wooty says?

I'm not sure that he is evil, but I have no idea what to think about him at this point. Lie on top of lie on top of lie, and they're so random. It's just weird.

I believe what I said, which is ice machines hide bodies.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 09:45 AM

Vidae I swear on my goddamn life I got this. Should I use it this round and see what it does or stay put with it and wait ?

SuperMcGee
02-23-2012, 09:46 AM
I think the ice machine might be the most believable thing he's said all game. Though it's stated function confuses me.

vidae
02-23-2012, 09:48 AM
Vidae I swear on my goddamn life I got this. Should I use it this round and see what it does or stay put with it and wait ?

You swore Deep was evil and you swore you could investigate during the day and I think both of those are BS. It's hard to tell what you're actually telling the truth about. :P

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 09:51 AM
I think the ice machine might be the most believable thing he's said all game. Though it's stated function confuses me.

The function is confusing as hell. It can block townies from something. Block them from what ? from who ? It can backfire too :/

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Is it for hiding your closet's skeletons?
Vote: Wooty Magic

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 09:52 AM
I say use it, if it helps you illuminate a mafia member or serial killer, you helped the town.

If it backfires.....you know what, I'm surrounded by 6th graders and robots at present. I can't think of a positive for that one. Be careful with it.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 09:53 AM
If I get a positive consensus I will use it at night

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 09:53 AM
Vidae do you have any info at all? We know my role and TBW do you have anything that can help us?

At this point the only people I can put faith in is you and TBW.

vidae
02-23-2012, 09:55 AM
I can't reveal my role but I got absolutely nothing last night. Not even a little hint. :\

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 09:56 AM
I have no ability that would be beneficial presently. Sorry guys.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 09:57 AM
I can't reveal my role but I got absolutely nothing last night. Not even a little hint. :\

Can you reveal any part of it... Like what or who turned up nothing?

Snicho
02-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Ice machines just remind me of dexter if any of you guys ever watched it.. the ice machine killer?
Anywho, im still skeptical as to what wooty is up to. The whole deep thing... not a hundred percent sure how he is getting his information :/
But seriously how did we lose so many good people in one night? its so intense.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 09:59 AM
I say use it, if it helps you illuminate a mafia member or serial killer, you helped the town.

If it backfires.....you know what, I'm surrounded by 6th graders and robots at present. I can't think of a positive for that one. Be careful with it.

I'm sure that was a fun shower session for you...

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Ice machines just remind me of dexter if any of you guys ever watched it.. the ice machine killer?
Anywho, im still skeptical as to what wooty is up to.
But seriously how did we lose so many good people in one night? its so intense.

It was ice truck killer, but I see your point...

Snicho
02-23-2012, 10:01 AM
It was ice truck killer, but I see your point...

haha my bad still it just popped into my head. maybe caddy has been watching too many tv shows?

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 10:01 AM

The Ice Machine Killer... That devious bastard unplugs them and watches the ice melt! What an evil man!

I literally loled

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 10:02 AM

That's not me; that's "The Dude".

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 10:04 AM
I still think the low profile guys are way way more suspicious

vidae
02-23-2012, 10:09 AM
Can you reveal any part of it... Like what or who turned up nothing?

It isn't that I'm just not telling you, it's that my information never.. materialized. I didn't even get a chance to see anything.

vidae
02-23-2012, 10:10 AM
I still think the low profile guys are way way more suspicious

I think the guy that has been lying since day one is more suspicious. :P

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 10:12 AM
I think the guy that has been lying since day one is more suspicious. :P

I'm not lying from day one you ass!

I'm talking guys like CCB/Ngata

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 10:14 AM
It isn't that I'm just not telling you, it's that my information never.. materialized. I didn't even get a chance to see anything.

You cryptic bastard

Snicho
02-23-2012, 10:17 AM
hey, im probably the most low profile person on this thread. But considering the different time zones and what not it doesnt mean that im bad. Ive been working/sleeping. Its 3am here and im trying to stay awake so i can be more involved but its pretty tough.

wooty your information just doesnt seem to be reliable? first deep and then you claiming other people where good. im just not sure that we can trust your information/research

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 10:21 AM
***Disclaimer : This post concerning mostly EATW is done taken only his posts and a couple others in consideration, as I haven't had time to read everything. I am not exactly advocating lynching him despite what that post will end up looking like. Merely interrogating***

I posted temporarily in favor of a no lynch, and job knows I feel they are pointless, so he found that suspicious. I will admit it did look shady, but thats attributed to me distancing my vote from Shane, who I thought was good and posting almost immediately after waking up and not having my thoughts completely together, lol.

A couple of posts from eatw before I say I’m gone for a day, no mention of me, and, in this one, even defends me. Flashforward to after I say I’m gone for a day .

I am still on the fence, for me, I'm probably seeing Woot, JoeJoe, and Job, as the biggest contenders for the race to be lynched right now. Could there be a dark horse? Of course, but we'll need more info.

And idk why yet it is that I suspect Job, and it may be completely unfounded, there just seems like there is something off with him.

I can’t even fathom how I could possibly be in contention to be lynched, ever, after what happened on Day 1.

Part of the problem is... job says something, and people jump on it like that's exactly how it is.
Lies. A big total of ONE person listened to me on day 1.

I'm just a little concerned that job seems so deadfast and determined that we don't have to worry about Woot (he mentions it as a possibility, and I understand his logic), but there are a lot of things that make me suspicious of Wooty, part of it is Job's defense, which I think is a big part of the reason I suspect him too, it seems like they might be working together or something.

During all the time i have « defended » Woot during day 1, I also was saying lynching him would be better that lynching Deep. But that sure does not matter to you.

I'm trying to figure out why Wooty and Job have been defending each other so much. If Job truly believes Woot is neutral who only needed to take out Deep due to a grudge, why does it matter so much to Job that Woot live?
Was that a serious question? If my theory is right, he is not mafia. If he is not mafia, lynching him is a waste of time. This is really a simple train of thought.

If they truly are separate entities, it shouldn't matter what happens to either of them in the other ones eyes, they get to live and potentially win, and potentially, Woot already won, so in that case it really shouldn't matter for Wooty.
Who cares if it matters for Wooty? Not lynching a non-mafia matters to the town. Town needs evil factions gone to win. Town does not give a **** about neutral factions.

It just doesn't add up. They almost have to be members of the same force, either good or evil, and when you consider their first target turned out to be good, I find it hard to see both of them being good as well.
A lyncher is either Neutral (if there is no other clause to his role than lynching the guy, or if he also is a survivor) or Good (if he also needs the town to win to achieve win condition).
Now quoting the same bit :
They almost have to be members of the same force, either good or evil, and when you consider their first target turned out to be good

Might I remind you again that I both never voted for Deepthreat, actually always said Deepthreat was good, AND argued in favor of lynching Woot? You’re grasping at straws there, really.

This is the part I'm not understanding. Job was actually for lynching Wooty instead of Deep early on.

Would you mind finding that? Or I'll find it, doesn't really matter, I don't remember seeing that.

Oh god. Oh God. You can not. No. Come on. I have mentionned lynching Wooty instead of Deepthreat for a total of four times. Four ******* times. All the while, I had been arguing with you in different posts about why I was thinking you were a bit suspicious (your switch to no-lynch). You are telling me that, SOMEHOW, you managed to find all of my posts arguing with you, but miss ALL FOUR of those in which I said it was better to lynch Woot? No. There’s just. No. I’d understand missing one, but come on.

It isn't that hard to understand.

Job puts Wooty up for killing but only puts half his heart into it. If Job REALLY wanted Wooty dead he would have argued harder for it.

It's could have been a ploy to think they WEREN'T working together in the first place.

It could also be nothing. I'm just guessing.

What I really want to know is this: We just had a full set of night actions and NO ONE is coming forward to give us new information? What is the deal with that?
That's one of my theories.

Once again, we see some straw grasping. I did not ‘’put Wooty up for killing’’. I said it was a better idea then lynching Deepthreat. Big time difference. I did not work harder for it because, well, there was no way to make my point clearer than a goddamn post featuring all the possible scenarios if we lynched Woot and if we lynched Deep, comparing both, and because I also happened to have not believed Woot to be guilty, and lynching non-guilties is wasting time.

THINK ABOUT THINGS CHRONOLOGICALLY GUYS! Deep was hung, his role was revealed. THEN it was nighttime. The Mafia had to have known Job was right before nighttime started, since Deep was lynched and his identity had been revealed as a smelly hobo before nighttime... where does that take us to guys?

The mob knew Job was right, and let him live...?
Insinuating I’m mafia without clearly saying it. So many reasons for them to let me live, the first one being that the doctor was sure to be protecting me as I attracted all attention.

I really don't see how I'm the most suspicious person here when we have been lied to by Woot. He led us to kill a good man, albeit stinky, lied about why, lied about powers, lied about who knows what else...?

Meanwhile I've brought along the discussion, even focusing away from Woot when there was credibility to it, trying to find bad guys. I am not in the mafia, I am not evil, I'm a good citizen who is guilty of nothing more than asking (a lot) of questions to try to move things along because the people with power have been pussyfooting around and wasting everyone else's time. And I can honestly say... look back at all of my posts, I haven't lied or tried to mislead anyone in any way. A vote to lynch me is a waste of time.

I laughed at this part.

I'm not trying to take out Job, lol, how many times do I have to say this? I am suspicious of him though. .

And this.

And as time goes it seems as if you're slowly laying off my case as the rest of the town (excluding a rare few) refuses to stick to your BS. Of course you would, it'd be suspicious otherwise.

Anyway, what I really want to say is : nice job attacking me on all fronts when I'm not there, trying to turn everyone against me after I've shown to be the most rational (and right) person on day 1.

JoeJoeBrown
02-23-2012, 10:21 AM

CJ didn't go to Penn State.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 10:23 AM
I defended your ass Job!

JoeJoeBrown
02-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Wow, just a crazy night. I can't believe three townies were murdered.

I'm so freaking confused right now.

I agree with the sentiment that there is a mafia and a serial killer. If there is a vigilante(s) then they are not very good at targeting mafiaso.

Not much time right now, will be back this afternoon.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 10:25 AM
I defended your ass Job!

You also said I voted for you, which was not exactly right, and that i was highly suspicious of joejoebrown, which was not exactly right either. Dunno for the rest as, well, I haven't finished reading.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 10:28 AM
I honestly thought you voted for me. Weren't you highly suspicious of JoeJoe in the thread earlier ?! I remember seeing his name with a medium to high thingy

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 10:29 AM
I honestly thought you voted for me. Weren't you highly suspicious of JoeJoe in the thread earlier ?! I remember seeing his name with a medium to high thingy

It was a medium thingy.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 10:30 AM
Fair enough. But still you are a good guy that was my main point

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Okay... we have gone 2 nights and we are speculating again like its day 1...

We need info.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Fair enough. But still you are a good guy that was my main point

Jvig has gone on record saying I was neutral. No point hiding it much.

vidae
02-23-2012, 10:37 AM
Does anyone have anything to share? Even if it's small, help us help the town. Give us some kind of info.

eaglesalltheway
02-23-2012, 10:53 AM
Let me clear things up... Job, you are only a suspect in my eyes if we can get proof that Wooty is evil. The thought to vote to lynch you has never come across my mind, I voted for Shane to get everyone talking, then voted for deep on Woot's advice. Then I suspected woot (and still do to an extent) and continued to until the evidence about Jensen came out. I rescinded my vote for woot and would have voted for Jensen if I would have gotten responses from anyone who wanted to wait, but that didn't happen. It should be on record I did not vote for Jensen, but would have.

And as it stands now, I'm not going to go after woot unless more info pops up. There are bigger threats to worry about than him potentially being a minor threat.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 11:01 AM
Let me clear things up... Job, you are only a suspect in my eyes if we can get proof that Wooty is evil. The thought to vote to lynch you has never come across my mind, I voted for Shane to get everyone talking, then voted for deep on Woot's advice. Then I suspected woot (and still do to an extent) and continued to until the evidence about Jensen came out. I rescinded my vote for woot and would have voted for Jensen if I would have gotten responses from anyone who wanted to wait, but that didn't happen. It should be on record I did not vote for Jensen, but would have.

And as it stands now, I'm not going to go after woot unless more info pops up. There are bigger threats to worry about than him potentially being a minor threat.

Thanks for answering absolutely nothing.

UKfan
02-23-2012, 11:04 AM
Right from day 1 to me something has not been right with Wooty, he is acting very strangely, and I am now thinking he might be trying to get on people's good side by talking about yet another thing he can apparently do.

Wooty I still don't think I have seen a straight answer on this (apologies if I missed this), but can you investigate in the day, or is it night only?

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 11:05 AM
We should just get rid of wooty so we can stop having this conversation day in and day out, he isn't contributing and so far he has just been wrong.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Day only. and now I have this machine. I'm asking this question again are we using it this round or not ?

A Perfect Score
02-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Use it tonight. We just lost 3 innocent lives. Any ace in the hole we have should be used.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 11:07 AM
If we kill Wooty just based on annoyingness of the conversation... We run the risk of losing a total 4 people today/ tonight.

If that happens we might as well kiss our ass goodbye and call it a game.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 11:07 AM
Dear God, why is APS still alive? What foul wizardry....

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 11:11 AM
We should just get rid of wooty so we can stop having this conversation day in and day out, he isn't contributing and so far he has just been wrong.

Knowing how this game works, I may choose to value someone who is incorrect as opposed to someone who willfully provides erroneous information. All we know is that he is incorrect, not that he is a liar.

eaglesalltheway
02-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks for answering absolutely nothing.

Can you give me some time?

(I'm posting from my phone during my lunch break on a job that's going real ******, so I honestly haven't had time to read much of the last few page, but what are your questions? I see that big post, but those are just responses to my posts,i don't see questions there. I'll answer them when I finish up this job for the day, should be around 3 EST)

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Can you give me some time?

(I'm posting from my phone during my lunch break on a job that's going real ******, so I honestly haven't had time to read much of the last few page, but what are your questions? I see that big post, but those are just responses to my posts,i don't see questions there. I'll answer them when I finish up this job for the day, should be around 3 EST)

Here are some questions : Why are you grasping at straws so much?
How is it even possible that you missed the part about lynching woot? Why the need to turn the town against me while I'm gone? Why straight out lie, saying that "I say something and everyone jump on it like it's the exact truth"? That was absolutely wrong. Why did you seem to want me dead so much? When you say I'm a threat, why are you stating it for reasons that would make me more a threat for mafia than for the town?

It's not because a statement doesn't end with a question mark that you do not have to answer for it.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:05 PM
their "investigation powers" don't come into use till night. I think someone(maybe one of those guys or even you) thought he might be to smart of his own good, and took him out. But hit on a double whammy, when he turned out to be a lie detector.

maybe he is a hobo as well?

Also since you came so late Vikes. You must tell us your role we already know 3 roles and now it is your turn.

thats it i'm going to throw out the vote power as well.

Still think Jbonds initial accusers have something to do with his murder.

but this new guys is suspicious

vote: Vikes_28

So . . . bhaarat had quite a few posts that included some back & forth with Scotty that lead to several votes for Vikes. They also had some questions for fenikz, though fenikz is one of the people that was enticed by the bhaarat/scotty to vote to lynch Vikes.

I'm very suspicious of Vikes b/c of this, as he only showed up when dragged into the conversation and the two biggest proponents of lynching him wind up dead today.

Conicidence?

Vote: Vikes

vikes_28
02-23-2012, 12:06 PM
I have found a couple of things, I'm still not going to reveal my role, but...

APS: I found a Walkie Talkie, why else would you need a walkie talkie other than to assist in someone's murder.

EATW: All I found was a penny, seems pretty harmless to me. I think EATW is innocent.

PS I will be off and on all day.

Vote: APS

ATLDirtyBirds
02-23-2012, 12:06 PM
Enough is enough.

vote: vikes

fenikz
02-23-2012, 12:09 PM
BS sir I wasn't "enticed" by anyone

Vikes hadn't said one single word and once accused he starting talking, he is still very suspicious to me

vikes_28
02-23-2012, 12:12 PM
I just came forward with information that could be helpful, and you still want to lynch me? That's dumb.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:13 PM
BS sir I wasn't "enticed" by anyone

Vikes hadn't said one single word and once accused he starting talking, he is still very suspicious to me

Very defensive . . .

I was using your vote against Vikes as a reason for you to be good. But, given the newest development I have changed my mind about the order of suspicion between you and Vikes.

unvote: Vikes
Vote: Fenikz

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:13 PM
I just came forward with information that could be helpful, and you still want to lynch me? That's dumb.

you're dumb!

lol . . . my post was prior to yours.

JoeJoeBrown
02-23-2012, 12:14 PM
Very defensive . . .

I was using your vote against Vikes as a reason for you to be good. But, given the newest development I have changed my mind about the order of suspicion between you and Vikes.

I'm with Flying Elvis, Fenikz is up to no good.

Vote: Lynch Fenikz

fenikz
02-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Very defensive . . .

Not sure how that's defensive but why are you so fast to accuse everyone?

And you to follow him

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Jesus we have 0 leads...its like day 1... every day....unfortunately I can only provide a vote.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:18 PM
Not sure how that's defensive but why are you so fast to accuse everyone?

And you to follow him

I didn't accuse everyone. I accused you and vikes. I even cited reasons, as you two are the two townsfolk that were threatened most by scotty and bhaarat.

fenikz
02-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Scotty would never threaten me :(

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Okay... we have gone 2 nights and we are speculating again like its day 1...

We need info.

I've given all that I can my friend.

Knowing how this game works, I may choose to value someone who is incorrect as opposed to someone who willfully provides erroneous information. All we know is that he is incorrect, not that he is a liar.

He lied about Deep being bad...

Vote: Woot

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 12:22 PM
If we kill Wooty just based on annoyingness of the conversation... We run the risk of losing a total 4 people today/ tonight.

If that happens we might as well kiss our ass goodbye and call it a game.

read this Zach

vikes_28
02-23-2012, 12:22 PM
I think the person we need to lynch is APS. I think he had a role in at least 1 of these murders that happened lastnight. I understand i have little evidence, but it's more than we have to go on right now.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 12:24 PM
According to Vikes he found a walkie talkie on APS. Vikes attributes that to him being mafia. Realistically though, he is probably a cop. APS, what have you found thus far as a cop, we need a lead.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:26 PM
read this Zach

Im not basing it on annoyance, but rather on lies. How do we know he isnt the serial killer/ whatever a bad guy is that kills people thats not mafia? Get people to follow his lead the first night, and since he didnt kill anyone do it the 2nd night.

UKfan
02-23-2012, 12:31 PM
Due to the reasons I mentioned earlier
Vote: Woot

I don't want him being forgotten about as someone we have suspicions regarding

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:33 PM
Use it tonight. We just lost 3 innocent lives. Any ace in the hole we have should be used.

Can you "gain" powers after your initial role though?

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 12:34 PM
A talkie walkie is hardly proof. I'm thinking more of a security guard kinda role, probably teaming with Rufus.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Voting for me is a big mistake right now

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 12:35 PM
A talkie walkie is hardly proof. I'm thinking more of a security guard kinda role, probably teaming with Rufus.

This is what I'm leaning towards, more likely to be either a security guard/cop than a mafia member. If he's a cop he probably has some valuable info.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Based solely on his inactivity until he was accused he seems the most suspicious, so he is my vote unless someone comes out with info

Vote: vikes_28

thats it i'm going to throw out the vote power as well.

Still think Jbonds initial accusers have something to do with his murder.

but this new guys is suspicious

vote: Vikes_28

I think you are onto something. A walkie talkie . . . when's the last time the mafia ran around using walkies?

And I still say it's awfully suspicious that the two voices that lead to Vikes votes were silenced overnight.

At this point, however, I'm having trouble deciding which way to go with this debate.

Unvote: Fenikz

UKfan
Voting for me is a big mistake right now

Why? Explain to me why I should rescind my vote and if I am satisfied I will happily do so. All I know is you haven't made much sense, were wrong about Deep, and have a device that you don't understand that might cause more harm than good. Oh and you can investigate in the day apparently but don't seem to be soliciting opinions on who to use this huge power on from the masses.

CJSchneider
This is what I'm leaning towards, more likely to be either a security guard/cop than a mafia member. If he's a cop he probably has some valuable info.

Or the ability to gather it. If he is a cop/security guard he surely is in a position to help the town.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Still no information on the attempted shooting from the first night, eh?

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:39 PM
Why? Explain to me why I should rescind my vote and if I am satisfied I will happily do so. All I know is you haven't made much sense, were wrong about Deep, and have a device that you don't understand that might cause more harm than good. Oh and you can investigate in the day apparently but don't seem to be soliciting opinions on who to use this huge power on from the masses.

Pretty much this. You say you have that day ability 3 more times IIRC, cause you used it twice, use it 3 more times....

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 12:40 PM
By the way use that device Woot. Might as well see if you are telling the truth about this thing or not.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Just finished reading everything. Got some theories that will be coming in further posts.

People I am the most suspicious of right now, all in no particular order :

- Vidae
- joejoebrown
- zachsaints
- fenikz
- wooty
- flyingelvis
- raiderz
- diabsoule
- eatw (for reasons mentioned earlier.)
- ATL

And I may also look into ncst and D-unit. Reasonings for all of them coming in further posts, and perceived level of threat.

IBC, TheBoyWonder, vikes, jvig and APS are all obvious townies at this point.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 12:41 PM
Still no information on the attempted shooting from the first night, eh?

My guess is either APS or Rufus defending someone. There was only one death so alot must have been blocked that night. Do you have more info?

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:41 PM
By the way use that device Woot. Might as well see if you are telling the truth about this thing or not.

why the hell not. let's see what kind of crazy wooty can bring us tonight.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:43 PM
Just finished reading everything. Got some theories that will be coming in further posts.

- Vidae
- joejoebrown
- zachsaints
- fenikz
- wooty
- flyingelvis
- raiderz
- diabsoule
- ATL

And I may also look into ncst and D-unit. Reasonings for all of them coming in further posts, and perceived level of threat.

So the one guy that everyone else is trying for to lynch, you say he is safe? Theres nothing obvious about him being a townie.

Unvote:Woot
Vote:Vikes

Btw, how have I been suspicious?

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:43 PM
My guess is either APS or Rufus defending someone. There was only one death so alot must have been blocked that night. Do you have more info?

No. Only the info I shared already. Someone was shot at, someone else pushed the intended victim out of the way.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 12:44 PM
So the one guy that everyone else is trying for to lynch, you say he is safe? Theres nothing obvious about him being a townie.

Did you not seem him post his findings... I don't like vikes either but what else could you want? If APS comes forward and confirms what vikes found then it all but confirms both as either neutral/good.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Did you not seem him post his findings... I don't like vikes either but what else could you want? If APS comes forward and confirms what vikes find then it all but confirms both as either neutral/good.

Im too tired of reading through everything and findings haha.

But what FlyingElvis said, two voices that went against Vikes lead to deaths. That says something, like Jensen.

ncst8fan83

I agree on this. Doubt it's anything nefarious. Maybe a tracker role as well. Didn't APS elude to something along these lines?

Wootylicous
I'm gonna use the ice machine tonight see what it does

Job Reborn
Theorizing on Rufus' death.

It's been taken for granted that Rufus' death happened while he was protecting someone. I'm gonna come up with an alternative possibility.

From Woot's claim of receiving a magic ice machine, we can be pretty sure there is an inventor amongst us. From having designed that role in an earlier game, I remember there was some machine (or was it some gun, can't remember) created that could kill someone at night. However, every invention could malfunction, and in that particular case it could either a)work, b) kill the person using it or c) kill a random person.

Just saying.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 12:46 PM

Btw, how have I been suspicious?

i think you're mostly illogical. but not the most suspicious of the bunch

Edit : Vikes just made pretty clear he was the thief.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm gonna use the ice machine tonight see what it does

You really shouldn't.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:48 PM

Im about as suspicious as a pig in a bacon factory.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 12:48 PM
You really shouldn't.

You think it's gonna backfire ?

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 12:51 PM
I think it will act as a roleblocker, which has more chances of helping mafia than town if it works, and will do something crazy if it doesn't (like freezing someone for a whole day).

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 12:52 PM
So right now we don't really have a good bet on anyone, IBC came forward and saved our asses yesterday, so if anybody has anything to do the same today hopefully you do.

JoeJoeBrown
Damnit, I'm confused now.

UNVOTE: FENIKZ

zachsaints52
I think if Woot doesnt use it theres no use to keep him... Use the powers you have to protect the innocent.

UKfan
02-23-2012, 12:53 PM
Woot is still avoiding the questions that have been asked of him as well, by D-Unit in the past and myself, the only things he is commenting on are the ice machine, and saying "you will be making a mistake if you lynch me", why frankly anyone could say

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:54 PM
If Woot actually had powers that mattered, and has been vocal about them since the first day, why hasnt the mafia went after him?

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 12:55 PM
Theorizing on Rufus' death.

It's been taken for granted that Rufus' death happened while he was protecting someone. I'm gonna come up with an alternative possibility.

From Woot's claim of receiving a magic ice machine, we can be pretty sure there is an inventor amongst us. From having designed that role in an earlier game, I remember there was some machine (or was it some gun, can't remember) created that could kill someone at night. However, every invention could malfunction, and in that particular case it could either a)work, b) kill the person using it or c) kill a random person.

Just saying.
This actually makes sense about what that magic ice machine does.

hmm... let woot use it... if it backfires, it'll kill woot. If it works, it could kill a mafia guy (if we guess right on who to use it on - good, if we guess wrong - bad)... or it could kill a random person (could be good or bad)

I say use it. It was thrown in this game.... let's see what it does.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 12:55 PM
If Woot actually had powers that mattered, and has been vocal about them since the first day, why hasnt the mafia went after him?
I don't think woot is a threat to the mafia. I don't think he is a threat to the town either. He's just a pawn.

FlyingElvis
02-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Im too tired of reading through everything and findings haha.

But what FlyingElvis said, two voices that went against Vikes lead to deaths. That says something, like Jensen.

I said that those voices were most threatening to Vikes and Fenikz. Because there were so many votes for Vikes, it seemed logical to think perhaps he was most threatened. But both would be threatened by two voices working closer and closer towards accusing them.

The fact that Fenikz and ATL immediately jumped on board the vote vikes train was pretty sketchy. Add to that that Vikes then came forward with info . . .

Edit : Vikes just made pretty clear he was the thief.

And there you have it. Job's experience makes the link to a role I didn't even know existed.

I'd love to see the thoughts on Fenikz. He'll be getting my vote, me thinks.

Damnit, I'm confused now.

UNVOTE: FENIKZ

Yeah, I'll take some credit for that confusion. lol

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:57 PM
I don't think woot is a threat to the mafia. I don't think he is a threat to the town either. He's just a pawn.

If he has powers that can hurt them, I dont understand why he isnt a theat. Why have powers that cant do anything against your opponent?

It doesnt make sense!

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 12:58 PM
So right now we don't really have a good bet on anyone, IBC came forward and saved our asses yesterday, so if anybody has anything to do the same today hopefully you do.
I think Rufus saved IBC last night. Not sure IBC lasts another day. I hope IBC can get us all the info he knows or hunches before nightfall.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Unvote:Vikes

Yall people be trifilin.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 01:00 PM
If he has powers that can hurt them, I dont understand why he isnt a theat. Why have powers that cant do anything against your opponent?

It doesnt make sense!
That's true.

Hey woot, can you use your day investigation today?

UKfan
02-23-2012, 01:01 PM
You would think so, but Woot seems strangely unkeen to discuss it...

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:03 PM
I am doing it

zachsaints52
I would almost guarentee that if Woot lasts the night, the "machine" didnt work, and he gets a new "power".

Am I the only one that finds it strange that Woot has had 2 powers even you guys havent heard about and was supposedly Caddys best friend?

Raiderz4Life

The fact that Fenikz and ATL immediately jumped on board the vote vikes train was pretty sketchy. Add to that that Vikes then came forward with info . . .
l

I'm not 100% sure but I think ATL always jumps on Vikes...ya know...cuz he's a ginger and all.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 01:05 PM
I would almost guarentee that if Woot lasts the night, the "machine" didnt work, and he gets a new "power".

Am I the only one that finds it strange that Woot has had 2 powers even you guys havent heard about and was supposedly Caddys best friend?

Just to clarify, being given an ice machine isn't a power. It means we have an inventor in the town who is giving out his inventions to people. Which would mean somebody got one yesterday too and didn't come forward with it, could this explain an extra death? Woot only has his "investigator" powers, which I'm not too sure I trust anyway.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Blame the inventor who sent me this. Whatever it is I'm gonna use it tonight so I can prove my ******* point.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 01:09 PM
Just to clarify, being given an ice machine isn't a power. It means we have an inventor in the town who is giving out his inventions to people. Which would mean somebody got one yesterday too and didn't come forward with it, could this explain an extra death? Woot only has his "investigator" powers, which I'm not too sure I trust anyway.

It would explain one of the two extra deaths, most notably Rufus. Or maybe, as the mafiawiki has it, if your wrong you die?

UKfan
02-23-2012, 01:10 PM
Blame the inventor who sent me this. Whatever it is I'm gonna use it tonight so I can prove my ******* point.

Answer the question posed above by D-Unit and myself, why aren't you willing to discuss your ability to investigate in the day. We don't have too many leads and if you are able to do that, you could really help the town out!

Job Reborn
Diabsoule

Has been particularly absent. Only 16 posts, with most of them providing pretty much nothing to the discussion. Usually more proactive.

IBC brought up a very good point about Jensen. It is definitely more than just a bit ironic that Shane suspected Jensen and then that very night Shane gets killed. Right now he's the one I'm leaning towards but there are also two other players that strike me as suspicious:

I'm also willing to go along with Job since he was right the first night and all we did was lynch an innocent stinky hobo.

Two things bother me in this post.

1) The acknowledgement of jensen as possibly suspect, yet refusing to vote for him. Will finally be the hammer vote at the end, perhaps realizing nothing will save Jensen and unwilling to uncover himself by NOT voting him.

2)The part about me doesn't make a lick of sense. I don't mind people raising questions about me but... What is this? suggesting lynching me because I was right?

Current threat level : medium

D-Unit
Who sent it to you?

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:11 PM
I don't know or I would've told you already. The invention came with no name attached to it

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:13 PM
The description of it is confusing

A Perfect Score
02-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Well god dammit if Vikes didn't screw up everything all by his lonesome. We can't lynch him, because he's right. My role does include a walkie talkie. However, it is not used for murder. I'll refrain from saying anything else now, but the idiot most likely just put a huge target on my back. Thanks for that, dickhead.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 01:14 PM
Diabsoule

Has been particularly absent. Only 16 posts, with most of them providing pretty much nothing to the discussion. Usually more proactive.

Two things bother me in this post.

1) The acknowledgement of jensen as possibly suspect, yet refusing to vote for him. Will finally be the hammer vote at the end, perhaps realizing nothing will save Jensen and unwilling to uncover himself by NOT voting him.

2)The part about me doesn't make a lick of sense. I don't mind people raising questions about me but... What is this? suggesting lynching me because I was right?

Current threat level : medium
I think the 2nd part was diab saying he would follow your lead because you were right, not that he wants to lynch you.

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 01:15 PM
I think the 2nd part was diab saying he would follow your lead because you were right, not that he wants to lynch you.

I concur with D-Unit's assessment.

D-Unit
I am doing it
Then we as a group need to decide on a person to use your day investigation powers on before we decide on a lynching.

THIS THIS THIS PEOPLE! Let's get together NOW!

Bulldogs
Well god dammit if Vikes didn't screw up everything all by his lonesome. We can't lynch him, because he's right. My role does include a walkie talkie. However, it is not used for murder. I'll refrain from saying anything else now, but the idiot most likely just put a huge target on my back. Thanks for that, dickhead.

To be honest, the mafia already knows have a pretty solid role now, so if you have any info you should probably give it now. There are a couple people that have revealed powerful roles now so you don't have too much to worry about.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 01:17 PM

That's quite possible and would make more sense. Terribly phrased that was.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 01:18 PM

Eh well, what can ya do. I know you probably aren't guilty anyway, but you'll probably be dead soon enough. And people need to ******* slow down whilst I'm in class, ****.

UKfan
02-23-2012, 01:19 PM
Then we as a group need to decide on a person to use your day investigation powers on before we decide on a lynching.

THIS THIS THIS PEOPLE! Let's get together NOW!

Completely agreed, but no matter how much we the people say it, we need Wooty to come forth and agree to it, but he isn't. Hence my vote.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Fenikz

I'm personally a little suspicious of bharat and bulldogs right now both accusing me out of left field

Also ncstfan seems suspicious
Was already pointed out I think, but that came out as much from left field as the others, and just sounds weird on a whole.

Otherwise, has been incredibly vague in his constant one-sentence posts. Hasn't really brought up anything useful ever.

Threat level : low

A Perfect Score
02-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Eh well, what can ya do. I know you probably aren't guilty anyway, but you'll probably be dead soon enough. And people need to ******* slow down whilst I'm in class, ****.

Well we can thank Vikes. What sort of moron immediately thinks that a walkie talkie means murder? It's not like the police carry walkies as their primary form of communication or anything...Nice logic, asshole. Once again vikes proves how awful he is.

Anyways, D-Unit can be trusted. He's got good intentions (Never thought I'd say those words)

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 01:23 PM
Well we can thank Vikes. What sort of moron immediately thinks that a walkie talkie means murder? It's not like the police carry walkies as their primary form of communication or anything...Nice logic, asshole. Once again vikes proves how awful he is.

Anyways, D-Unit can be trusted. He's got good intentions (Never thought I'd say those words)

Ok, so you're a cop. Who is the other person you investigated other than D?

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 01:23 PM

Which is why we should lynch Vikes. He is basically putting you into a position to get killed.

A Perfect Score
02-23-2012, 01:25 PM
Ok, so you're a cop. Who is the other person you investigated other than D?

Shane. He died the night of, so I received no results.

Vikes information was accurate, which means his role could offer some value in the future. Unfortunately, he's an absolutely incapable jackass who let his blind hatred towards me interfere with his logic (what little of it he possesses, anyways) and as such, now we're at a disadvantage.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Completely agreed, but no matter how much we the people say it, we need Wooty to come forth and agree to it, but he isn't. Hence my vote.
I'm glad you feel strongly about this. It makes me believe you are now good.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 01:27 PM

Vikes information was accurate, which means his role could offer some value in the future. Unfortunately, he's an absolutely incapable jackass who let his blind hatred towards me interfere with his logic (what little of it he possesses, anyways) and as such, now we're at a disadvantage.

APS, if you're going to die it's best to look at the guy who is the reason for it. He could just be deceiving enough to get a person murdered but look wise nonetheless, just saying. And no, I'm not guilty and I know several people of which are innocent (Eagles is included in that).

Raiderz4Life

He's a ginger
http://i42.tinypic.com/t0hwlt.jpg

zachsaints52
What about a no-lynch?

If Woots machine is used right, he kills a mafia member, if its wrong he dies and we know exactly what role he played. If it does nothing, we lynch him for lying yet again.

I mean, you can only go so far as to trusting someone.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 01:29 PM
zachsaints

What's with that?

Divine intervention? Its like God told me.

What's with this?

Im a one man wolfpack. Its just I see the innocence in EATWs eyes, and I believe he is good.

And that?

You may not want to call yourself a one-man wolfpack as it the closest role, imo, that would fit that is that of the serial killer.

Because he doesn't, and has been more useful to the mafia then to the town.

I think you're just a noob, though.

Threat level : low

JoeJoeBrown
02-23-2012, 01:29 PM
What about a no-lynch?

If Woots machine is used right, he kills a mafia member, if its wrong he dies and we know exactly what role he played. If it does nothing, we lynch him for lying yet again.

We actually have no idea what that magic ice machine does. It's all merely speculation at this point.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 01:30 PM
What about a no-lynch?

This is ********. If a no-lynch doesn't make sense day one, it sure as hell doesn't make sense day three. At the very least there's a couple people who are suspicious.

ccB
02-23-2012, 01:32 PM
god dammit you guys give me too much to read

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 01:33 PM

- Vidae
- joejoebrown
- zachsaints
- fenikz
- wooty
- flyingelvis
- raiderz
- diabsoule
- ATL

I'm going to add to this. The people I'm 99% certain are good are: ImBrotherCain, TheBoyWonder, vikes, jvig, APS, D-Unit, Job. If we all band together and come up with who has been the most suspicious we should be good.

zachsaints52
This is ********. If a no-lynch doesn't make sense day one, it sure as hell doesn't make sense day three. At the very least there's a couple people who are suspicious.

Like who? First it was vikes and woot, and now people are saying they aren't! I dont know someone we can get 14 people to agree on...

ImBrotherCain
I think Rufus saved IBC last night. Not sure IBC lasts another day. I hope IBC can get us all the info he knows or hunches before nightfall.

Since D said this and I am not the only one. I am going to come forward... I am suspicious of Vidae.

Very suspicious. My spidey sense is tingling... I did not follow Bhaarat last night I followed Vidae. I tried to trap him into giving false information today but it slightly backfired.

Vidae do you have any info at all? We know my role and TBW do you have anything that can help us?

At this point the only people I can put faith in is you and TBW.

Vidae apparently did nothing last night. He stayed at home and cried over Chiefs injuries. But from what I can gather he is either The Godfather or he is a Seer.

Please, investigate me. You'll see that I'm good and am getting randomly betrayed by someone I tried to protect (TBW). I have nothing to hide at all. Everything I've done has been for the good of the town.

Yesterday he was also opposed to killing Jensen until he eventually fell in line with the others.

I dunno, I haven't seen Jensen really say or do anything that sounded weird to me. Wooty and EATW have been a little shady and I'm not sure what is up with ATL, but we're really nowhere close to actually lynching someone.

Please, if you investigated someone and you have any lead, no matter how small, share it with us so we aren't in the dark here. We can't afford to lose any more good townspeople.

I dunno, I just don't think anything he did was all that suspicious, especially when you compare him to say, EATW or Wooty, haha.

He is right about the Shane/Job thing. Job has been fairly active and intelligent this entire time. I would have thought they would have taken him out first.

Then he changed his tune

I'll roll with IBC too I suppose. This is the closest we're going to get to having some sort of rational group decision instead of the random finger pointing we've been doing.

vote : Jensen

That makes sense I guess.

For the record, I'm still really unsure on Wooty. Nothing he has said so far has made any bit of sense.

I think after what happened with TBW, Vidae and myself he has the ability to hide in plain sight avoiding suspicion.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 01:34 PM
I'm going to add to this. The people I'm 99% certain are good are: ImBrotherCain, TheBoyWonder, vikes, jvig, APS, D-Unit, Job. If we all band together and come up with who has been the most suspicious we should be good.

Im still not understanding my suspicion, which has not once came about.

And add EATW to the list, along with me.