PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Ruined

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 01:36 PM
Brodeur

Has not been himself since the beginning of this.

This constant focus on lynching vikes is counter-productive, especially after he's been established as a non-mafia.

And that is all he has done all of those 40 pages, except for a couple of comments here and there that bore no usefulness.

Has been way less active than he normally is.

Threat level : Medium

JoeJoeBrown
02-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Since D said this and I am not the only one. I am going to come forward... I am suspicious of Vidae.

Very suspicious. My spidey sense is tingling... I did not follow Bhaarat last night I followed Vidae. I tried to trap him into giving false information today but it slightly backfired.

Vidae apparently did nothing last night. He stayed at home and cried over Chiefs injuries. But from what I can gather he is either The Godfather or he is a Seer.

Yesterday he was also opposed to killing Jensen until he eventually fell in line with the others.

Then he changed his tune

I think after what happened with TBW, Vidae and myself he has the ability to hide in plain sight avoiding suspicion.

Apparently I am easily swayed. Regardless, Cain did not lead us astray before.

I hope you have protection, Brother, because they are going to gun for you tonight.

I'm likely going to vote Videa here shortly.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Since D said this and I am not the only one. I am going to come forward... I am suspicious of Vidae.

Very suspicious. My spidey sense is tingling... I did not follow Bhaarat last night I followed Vidae. I tried to trap him into giving false information today but it slightly backfired.

Vidae apparently did nothing last night. He stayed at home and cried over Chiefs injuries. But from what I can gather he is either The Godfather or he is a Seer.

Yesterday he was also opposed to killing Jensen until he eventually fell in line with the others.

Then he changed his tune

I think after what happened with TBW, Vidae and myself he has the ability to hide in plain sight avoiding suspicion.

Great post, IBC coming through in the clutch again. Unless you guys oppose, I think we may have our guy here.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 01:38 PM
I'm going to add to this. The people I'm 99% certain are good are: ImBrotherCain, TheBoyWonder, vikes, jvig, APS, D-Unit, Job. If we all band together and come up with who has been the most suspicious we should be good.
First step is getting wooty to use his day powers. Let's get some day investigation going on right now before we lynch.

CJSchneider

Then he changed his tune

In prior games, we have seen where the GF is unable to be killed by night actions and only by a lynch vote.

Brodeur
Brodeur

Has not been himself since the beginning of this.

This constant focus on lynching vikes is counter-productive, especially after he's been established as a non-mafia.

And that is all he has done all of those 40 pages, except for a couple of comments here and there that bore no usefulness.

Has been way less active than he normally is.

Threat level : Medium

I've been busy while the town isn't at night, I'm not a mafia member. I'm just blaming vikes because he's getting APS killed.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 01:39 PM
First step is getting wooty to use his day powers. Let's get some day investigation going on right now before we lynch.

I'm going to side with IBC unless some better info comes out, but I think he hit the nail on the head. He's 1 for 1 so far. Hopefully somebody protects IBC now that Rufus is dead, since he's our most valuable asset.

Vote: Vidae

vidae
Wait, what? MULTIPLE people followed in line with Cain, it wasn't just me, and there have been a ton of people acting more suspicious than I have. I have done nothing but help the town and you want to kill me over people who have a) been suspicious from day one and b) OBVIOUSLY LIED TO US?

That makes no sense.

Brodeur
I'm going to add to this. The people I'm 99% certain are good are: ImBrotherCain, TheBoyWonder, vikes, jvig, APS, D-Unit, Job. If we all band together and come up with who has been the most suspicious we should be good.

Eagles and CJ are both good, as well as myself, APS, and probably a couple of others (I guarantee all of these 4, and I don't really know if I can reveal my role because bah).

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 01:40 PM
IBC has shown he's trust worthy so if nothing else comes up we should probably roll with him.

ImBrotherCain
In prior games, we have seen where the GF is unable to be killed by night actions and only by a lynch vote.

They also appear clean to Cops and the like. Which could be why he said please investigate me.

If he is sending hits then he doesn't have to leave his house.

JoeJoeBrown

Since I'm a newb at this, your guys' past history statements help out a lot, be it behavior of individuals or game mechanics.

Regardless, screw this, I'm ready to lynch.

VOTE: LYNCH VIDAE

Job Reborn
Vidae was pretty high on my threat radar, so thanks IBC, I'm gonna try adding some, but you brought up the biggest points.

He's also been one of EATW's biggest supporters at the beginning of the whole "job is not to be trusted" fiasco.

SuperMcGee
02-23-2012, 01:41 PM
[B]
[B]Vidae apparently did nothing last night. He stayed at home and cried over Chiefs injuries.

I hope that was explicitly told to you.

It is an interesting possibility. Nothing ever confirmed vidae was good, it was just TBW's intuition to give him a friendly greeting.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 01:41 PM
Vidae was pretty high on my threat radar, so thanks IBC, I'm gonna try adding some, but you brought up the biggest points.

He's also been one of EATW's biggest supporters at the beginning of the whole "job is not to be trusted" fiasco.

Ive am a EATW supporter, and will continue to be.

And still dunno how I am suspicious.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 01:42 PM
Ive am a EATW supporter, and will continue to be.

And still dunno how I am suspicious.

You're not suspicious, or shouldn't be at least.

vidae
I still don't entirely trust you, but it's hilarious that I'm getting lynched over Wooty, who has lied since day one (and btw, who has no day time investigation powers, he lied about that too) and EATW, who you all suspected from day one.

And I did not side with EATW, he sided with me. I've said EATW was suspicious since day one.

Go back and read my posts.

edit: The reason I stayed home and didn't leave the house (which is something you can see I guess?) is because the person I was going to look into died before I could. It wasn't because I was doing anything bad. I was going to investigate Scotty.

ImBrotherCain
I hope that was explicitly told to you.

It is an interesting possibility. Nothing ever confirmed vidae was good, it was just TBW's intuition to give him a friendly greeting.

That is what I was told... Obviously I cannot quote Cads though.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 01:43 PM
I still don't entirely trust you, but it's hilarious that I'm getting lynched over Wooty, who has lied since day one (and btw, who has no day time investigation powers, he lied about that too) and EATW, who you all suspected from day one.

And I did not side with EATW, he sided with me. I've said EATW was suspicious since day one.

Go back and read my posts.

Because I know for an absolute fact that Eagles is not in any way guilty, so you're reaching right now and it makes you look suspicious. I don't know about wooty, but I can only go on what I know.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 01:44 PM

You had Vidae on your list so I felt comfortable coming forward with my suspicions.

vidae
02-23-2012, 01:45 PM
People have been suspicious of EATW the entire time, but now it makes me suspicious? Ok.

Go ahead and lynch me. You'll be doing the mafia another favor by getting rid of someone who can actually do some good.

D-Unit
Wait, what? MULTIPLE people followed in line with Cain, it wasn't just me, and there have been a ton of people acting more suspicious than I have. I have done nothing but help the town and you want to kill me over people who have a) been suspicious from day one and b) OBVIOUSLY LIED TO US?

That makes no sense.
Have you just been lurking this whole time? As soon as Cain made that post...

POOOF!

Here you are... Hmmm....

There must have been a reason why TBW visited you (the reason hasn't come out yet). But it does raise question... vidae's house is a gathering place???

Brodeur
People have been suspicious of EATW the entire time, but now it makes me suspicious? Ok.

Go ahead and lynch me. You'll be doing the mafia another favor by getting rid of someone who can actually do some good.

Eagles may have been suspicious to some, but he shouldn't have been. For the 8th time, Eagles is not guilty here. And if anyone has any suspicion for me, who was the one who stuck up for Deep when you guys lynched him? I didn't vote yesterday for the lynching to happen, but I wasn't as involved as I should have been nor was I certain.

ncst8fan83

IF Wooty is telling the truth about his day investigation abilities, would it be more prudent to wait until the townie pool is thinned a bit to make an educated guess on who to investigate or would you rather take a lower percentage shot based on the fact that the invention may backfire or he may be killed?

Also, wow IBC makes a very convincing case. I didn't pull the trigger last time on Jensen (mostly because of the little I had read from early in day 1), but I'm right there this time.

Would like more input on the Wooty situation before the trigger is pulled.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 01:46 PM

POOOF!

Here you are... Hmmm....

There must have been a reason why TBW visited you (the reason hasn't come out yet). But it does raise question... vidae's house is a gathering place???

TBW has the ability to tell people that he is good... Thats why he went there. He stated it earlier in a post.

vidae
02-23-2012, 01:47 PM

POOOF!

Here you are... Hmmm....

No, I was out and just got back and had to read through like five pages of posts.

And the reason TBW visited me came out like two days ago. He came over to tell me he was good. We already discussed this in length. Maybe you're the one lurking? :P

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 01:48 PM
So we are voting Vidae now?

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 01:49 PM
So we are voting Vidae now?

Look through the evidence and make an educated decision... Don't just do what people say.

vidae
Good to see you're doing some thinking on your own Zach.

Go ahead. Follow people blindly. You guys will regret it.

Look through the evidence and make an educated decision... Don't just do what people say.

I'd love to see this "evidence" btw. I remember FlyingElvis AND CJSchneider also came out and said "Hey, we're going to follow IBC on Jensen" and they're not suspicious or guilty.

I said at the time that Wooty was acting a lot more suspicious than Jensen, and he was. He still is. But this makes me evil?

Brodeur
I'm not willing to just flat out condemn anyone (besides Vikes), so I'll just stick to where I am now voting wise.

D-Unit
You had Vidae on your list so I felt comfortable coming forward with my suspicions.
Vidae was one of the people online when Caddy made his last update. I know I was reaching with that guess... but maybe Caddy was waiting for vidae (amongst others) to get him the kill info.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 01:50 PM

Im wanting Woot gone, but if we never come to a solution then how will we ever get to anything? We have all the info we can. Woot aint going to do crap, but most of you are blind by him getting stuff every night.

vidae
02-23-2012, 01:51 PM
Vidae was one of the people online when Caddy made his last update. I know I was reaching with that guess... but maybe Caddy was waiting for vidae (amongst others) to get him the kill info.

This is the most ridiculous line of thinking ever. So because I'm up late every single night, not just last night, I'm obviously a killer. Ok. A+ thinking there sir.

And uh, how did you know I was online? Were you online when Caddy posted it? By that logic maybe we should be investigating you.

UKfan
02-23-2012, 01:52 PM
I'm still on the Woot bandwagon at ths point.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 01:52 PM
Im wanting Woot gone, but if we never come to a solution then how will we ever get to anything? We have all the info we can. Woot aint going to do crap, but most of you are blind by him getting stuff every night.

If he is a useless player and just trying to stay alive he can help us... Voting to lynch Woot whether he is Neutral or Good is dumb at this point... It only makes it easier for the Mafia

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I don't think Vidae should be the guy we lynch tonight. I'm leaning more toward CCB/Ngata by the way

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 01:55 PM
No, I was out and just got back and had to read through like five pages of posts.

And the reason TBW visited me came out like two days ago. He came over to tell me he was good. We already discussed this in length. Maybe you're the one lurking? :P
Me lurking? I've been here...

Stop panicking.... I'm willing to talk this through because I never had a bad feeling about you until IBC's post that kind of shed some light, and then you popping up.

Why did TBW have to come over to your house... to tell you that he's good? That's a weird one. For one, it's against the rules to use outside discussion outside of this forum. Good people don't just PM other people to say, "Hey, I'm good"... and pick a random person to tell that too. Why did he choose you out of the blue?

Two, mafia collaborate at night...

Rules[/I][/B]

1. To make it easier for everyone to follow, votes must be bolded and follow the form vote : Caddy.
2. Players can unvote or change their vote anytime using the same form. Before changing votes, please unvote first. ex: unvote : Caddy, vote : no-lynch
3. Players are to be lynched once an absolute majority is reached.
4. Night actions will have a 24-hour deadline, but please be faster.
5. Discussion about the game are forbidden outside of the game thread. I can't monitor that, but for the sake of fair game, please refrain.
6. Mafia can only discuss strategy at night.
7. It is forbidden to quote a private message from the moderator. This results in a modkill.
8. Once you are dead, please refrain from posting information/comments until the game is over.
9. Mod posts will be in red, so don't use that color.
10. Have fun.

So please defend that.

JoeJoeBrown
02-23-2012, 01:56 PM
If he is a useless player and just trying to stay alive he can help us... Voting to lynch Woot whether he is Neutral or Good is dumb at this point... It only makes it easier for the Mafia

BTW, aren't you concerned with the mafia taking you out at night for coming to conclusions via some good insight?

zachsaints52

I never said he was useles... I think he is a serial killer. Serial Killers gain boosts from time to time ala ice machine to hide a dead body.

How come no one else has gotten a toy from the inventor? If Rufus or one of the others did, I am sure they would have spoken about a inventor before they died...

vidae
Timeline of events:

-Wooty comes out day one saying Deep is evil.
-He tries very hard to convince us.
-We lynch Deep. Who is good.
-He basically admits he was lying just so Deep would die.
-He then makes up a story about how he can "investigate" during the day. He can't.
-He then makes up another story that the reason Deep came back as evil is because "someone framed him" the first day. Keep in mind Wooty posted Deep was evil the second the game opened, so no one would have had the opportunity to frame Deep.
-Now my favorite story: he has a magic ice machine! Ooh! Don't hurt Wooty, he can help the town!

EVERYTHING he has done has been for self preservation after he got us to kill an INNOCENT TOWN MEMBER, but you're right. I am clearly the most suspicious. Because I stay up late. And because I follow IBCs lead.

You guys are flat out ridiculous.

JoeJoeBrown
02-23-2012, 01:57 PM

Stop panicking.... I'm willing to talk this through because I never had a bad feeling about you until IBC's post that kind of shed some light, and then you popping up.

Why did TBW have to come over to your house... to tell you that he's good? That's a weird one. For one, it's against the rules to use outside discussion outside of this forum. Good people don't just PM other people to say, "Hey, I'm good"... and pick a random person to tell that too. Why did he choose you out of the blue?

So please defend that.

Suspicious, but so are you for being online at that time as well.

Wootylicous
D-unit is good

D-Unit
This is the most ridiculous line of thinking ever. So because I'm up late every single night, not just last night, I'm obviously a killer. Ok. A+ thinking there sir.

And uh, how did you know I was online? Were you online when Caddy posted it? By that logic maybe we should be investigating you.
I didn't say you were a killer, I just said you were one of the people on the list that I gathered at the time.

Why did you want to investiagate scotty?

ImBrotherCain
I don't think Vidae should be the guy we lynch tonight. I'm leaning more toward CCB/Ngata by the way

... You have been saying kill the lurkers for a while.

Lets go on some shred of evidence.

vidae
02-23-2012, 01:59 PM

So please defend that.

It isn't an outside discussion. I might get modkilled, but here goes.

TBW has an ability where he can tell a random member of the town he is good. He doesn't send the PM, Caddy sends the PM that TBW wanted to let you know he is good.

That is his entire ability. He CHOOSES who to reveal it to. Why he chose me I have no idea, but I was willing to protect his identity until he came out and said it was him, which IBC confirmed. I did nothing suspicious at all during this except have someone come to me in the night, but it was already cleared up.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Suspicious, but so are you for being online at that time as well.
APS already investigated me and revealed I am good. Unfortunately, my role sucks as I have no clues to share. Otherwise, I obviously would have done it by now.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:00 PM
vidae

- Was one of the first to jump on the Deepthreat bandwagon. Makes sense. As it provides a mafia member a chance to kill both Deep day 1 and then wooty day 2 if I'm not there to make them second-guess.

So, Wooty says Deep is evil. A few of us vote for him. Job comes out and says No, I think Deep is good, we should vote for EATW instead!

That seem fishy to anyone else? Like maybe Job is trying to protect Deep?

First one to ever point the finger at the one who had been (before IBC became god) until then the biggest help to the town.

It isn't that hard to understand.

Job puts Wooty up for killing but only puts half his heart into it. If Job REALLY wanted Wooty dead he would have argued harder for it.

It's could have been a ploy to think they WEREN'T working together in the first place.

It could also be nothing. I'm just guessing.

What I really want to know is this: We just had a full set of night actions and NO ONE is coming forward to give us new information? What is the deal with that?

Crazy theory, grasping at straws to eliminate a threat to the mafia.

I know people hate lynching no-shows, but honestly, what is the point of not doing that? They aren't contributing at all (with voting or if they have some kind of power that could help us) so what good are they to us? All they're doing is helping the mafia by being silent and not using their powers to help the town.

One of the first to suggest lynching no-shows. Turning the town against me while I'm absent did not work, tries to pick another target who can not defend itself.

I dunno, I haven't seen Jensen really say or do anything that sounded weird to me. Wooty and EATW have been a little shady and I'm not sure what is up with ATL, but we're really nowhere close to actually lynching someone.

Please, if you investigated someone and you have any lead, no matter how small, share it with us so we aren't in the dark here. We can't afford to lose any more good townspeople.

As had been said : First one to jump to Jensen's defense ; Reverts against him when it's no hope.

I just had a thought.

Job has been right about pretty much everything so far.. so why isn't he dead? Why didn't the mafia kill Job last night? That is leading me to believe that maybe Job IS mafia..

Meh, I don't know.

Some more trying to get to me.

But this is the biggest problem I've got with vidae.

IBC said someone visited me and at first I totally forgot that you sent me that message. I was trying to prove that the person who visited me wasn't up to anything shady. I was trying to prove it was for something good.

How is that? You get someone confirmed as good, and yet you forget it? Only one way for me to believe that : You did not care. Being mafia, you already knew about everyone else not being mafia. That information just wasn't important to you.

threat level : very high

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 02:00 PM
BTW, aren't you concerned with the mafia taking you out at night for coming to conclusions via some good insight?

Very but in all honesty I was getting bored yesterday at work and decided to go on the offensive.

I am pretty sure that if Vidae is Mafia and we lynch him i am going to die tonight or at least someone will try to kill me.

Hopefully there is still a doctor.

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 02:01 PM
Based on the evidence re-presented by IBC and Job, I am ready to vote.

Vote: lynch vidae

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 02:01 PM

TBW has an ability where he can tell a random member of the town he is good. He doesn't send the PM, Caddy sends the PM that TBW wanted to let you know he is good.

That is his entire ability. He CHOOSES who to reveal it to. Why he chose me I have no idea, but I was willing to protect his identity until he came out and said it was him, which IBC confirmed. I did nothing suspicious at all during this except have someone come to me in the night, but it was already cleared up.
OK, that works for me.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 02:02 PM
My role is just being friendly. I'm not sure wh it's a role for a good guy but it is. I'm gonna stick with Woot but IBC makes a solid case. A little more info because vid has seemed good aside from that one hiccup I acknowledged when it happened originally.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 02:03 PM
Yeah, but vidae is all about wanting to lynch you. LOL.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 02:05 PM
I don't hold a grudge (unless your name is Deep) ;)

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 02:05 PM
vidae

- Was one of the first to jump on the Deepthreat bandwagon. Makes sense. As it provides a mafia member a chance to kill both Deep day 1 and then wooty day 2 if I'm not there to make them second-guess.

First one to ever point the finger at the one who had been (before IBC became god) until then the biggest help to the town.

One of the first to suggest lynching no-shows. Turning the town against me while I'm absent did not work, tries to pick another target who can not defend itself.

As had been said : First one to jump to Jensen's defense ; Reverts against him when it's no hope.

How is that? You get someone confirmed as good, and yet you forget it? Only one way for me to believe that : You did not care. Being mafia, you already knew about everyone else not being mafia. That information just wasn't important to you.

threat level : very high
...and this makes sense too... Too curious vidae... I'm not sure I'm ready to vote yet.

We have to use Woot's day powers though!!!!

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 02:06 PM
I don't hold a grudge (unless your name is Deep) ;)
Use your day powers on vidae. If he's bad.... LYNCH time.

Job Reborn

LOL. That works both ways. if you're mafia, why in **** would you want to reveal him as good? You know he would never get lynched, you therefore HAVE to waste a kill on him at night. Keeping this information to yourself is hardly proof of your goodwill.

zachsaints52
How in the world are you guys just turning a blind eye to a guy who you keep calling out and will not answer you?

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Use your day powers on vidae. If he's bad.... LYNCH time.

You sure you want to trust wooty? Idk but he hardly seems like a reliable source.

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:08 PM
vidae

Sure, everyone was ready to jump on Deep the first day, but I'm mafia and they're not. Cool.

The biggest help to the town? It was the first day. You were right about Deep being good, but what kind of help were you?

Of course I'm grasping at straws, but it wasn't to eliminate a threat to the mafia.. it was because we had NO EVIDENCE. I guess I can't think outloud, not against the all powerful Job.

I was hardly one of the first to suggest that. Go back and read it. A ton of people suggested that. I suggested it to move the game along.

I was hardly defending Jensen, lol. All I said was that he wasn't acting as suspicious as Woot, which he wasn't. I'm still saying that right now. Wooty has been the most suspicious since this game started and you're all ignoring it. Lie after lie after lie and you're fine with it.

I still, to this day, think you're evil. Not necessarily mafia, but not good either. And someone will eventually prove it.

Because I totally forgot about it. It is literally that simple. I completely forgot he sent it and only remembered it when IBC said someone visisted me. I thought to myself what is he talking ab.. and then it clicked. And then I revealed the info. What possible good could it have done to purposely keep that from people? It was clearly a mistake.

Kill me if you want. You have very little actual evidence and you're going to lose someone who could really help the town, but it's up to you guys. I'm done defending myself when I haven't done anything wrong.

Job Reborn
How in the world are you guys just turning a blind eye to a guy who you keep calling out and will not answer you?

The **** does that even mean?

D-Unit
You sure you want to trust wooty? Idk but he hardly seems like a reliable source.
Good point. I may not trust him, but it would like to see him use his powers in action.

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:09 PM
ps, keep asking Wooty to use his day powers to investigate me. I'm telling you -right now- that he doesn't have day powers and he made it up. He will have no answers for you.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-23-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm really unsure about Woot. He doesn't have day powers. That's ********. But I think he's more neutral than mafia.

UKfan
02-23-2012, 02:14 PM
Something is definitely not right there, and right now I am also calling BS on the day powers

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Sure, everyone was ready to jump on Deep the first day, but I'm mafia and they're not. Cool.

amongst the first ones were the key words. You literally jumped on the occasion. But when it came to jensen... Nope. Suspicious.

The biggest help to the town? It was the first day. You were right about Deep being good, but what kind of help were you?

Being right about deep was big help. pointing out the lyncher was another.

Of course I'm grasping at straws, but it wasn't to eliminate a threat to the mafia.. it was because we had NO EVIDENCE. I guess I can't think outloud, not against the all powerful Job.

i remain somehow unconvinced.

I was hardly one of the first to suggest that. Go back and read it. A ton of people suggested that. I suggested it to move the game along.

Too much discussion going on? You wanted it to stop?

I was hardly defending Jensen, lol. All I said was that he wasn't acting as suspicious as Woot, which he wasn't. I'm still saying that right now. Wooty has been the most suspicious since this game started and you're all ignoring it. Lie after lie after lie and you're fine with it.

Point taken here.

I still, to this day, think you're evil. Not necessarily mafia, but not good either. And someone will eventually prove it.

And why's that? Jvig has already come out numerous time saying I am not evil, that i am a neutral, and not a threat.

Because I totally forgot about it. It is literally that simple. I completely forgot he sent it and only remembered it when IBC said someone visisted me. I thought to myself what is he talking ab.. and then it clicked. And then I revealed the info. What possible good could it have done to purposely keep that from people? It was clearly a mistake.

My point was that if you were well intentioned, you would not have forgotten such an important event.

Kill me if you want. You have very little actual evidence and you're going to lose someone who could really help the town, but it's up to you guys. I'm done defending myself when I haven't done anything wrong.

i do want

Responses in bold

Vote : vidae

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 02:16 PM
The **** does that even mean?

IF vidae turns out to be mafia, i think zach needs to be next. dude is seriously trying to turn sentiment any way possible away from vidae and onto woot.

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:17 PM
I'm sorry Job, but why are we supposed to believe that Jvig isn't lying for you? Why are we supposed to believe Jvig at all?

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 02:17 PM
As much as I hate to do this, I'm suspicious of vid. I know IBC sort of initiated it, but he didn't put up much of a fight and he would have told everyone after only the first night. I see why he would have, but if I am good, it would have done more harm than good. I have a really strange role so it's not like it's necessarily bad, but again, I thought I'd have more time.

Why are so many good people curious about vidae?

Since there is no day powers...

I feel vidae is our biggest threat so far with the evidence collected.

vote: vidae

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Question: This is me thinking out loud.

If Woot were mafia, and he really received an ice machine, would he share that knowledge?

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:18 PM
Question: This is me thinking out loud.

If Woot were mafia, and he really received an ice machine, would he share that knowledge?

Would you? In his crappy situation, I would.

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Why are so many good people curious about vidae?

Since there is no day powers...

I feel vidae is our biggest threat so far with the evidence collected.

vote: vidae

This is kind of my point.. there has been no actual evidence. You just admitted Wooty lied to us all and yet you're still not voting for him.

You guys are just silly.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:20 PM
I'm sorry Job, but why are we supposed to believe that Jvig isn't lying for you? Why are we supposed to believe Jvig at all?

Chances are if he lied for me he would have said I'm good, not neutral. I guess it's what you call a leap of faith.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 02:21 PM
I'm really unsure about Woot. He doesn't have day powers. That's ********. But I think he's more neutral than mafia.

Something is definitely not right there, and right now I am also calling BS on the day powers

This is what Ive been talking about Job. We keep calling out Woot and he has yet to explain his "day powers" and doesn't say crap.

IF vidae turns out to be mafia, i think zach needs to be next. dude is seriously trying to turn sentiment any way possible away from vidae and onto woot.

Investigate me. But if you look through my past messages, and don't know my role, then your pretty retarde d.

And if you recall, I actually asked about voting for Vidae. I could care less who we vote. I just don't trust Woot, and think he isn't neutral or good. (Using wikimafia to find out about roles and all)

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:23 PM
Woot is buying time for himself with stupid crap because he realized his strategy was dumb.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:25 PM
This is kind of my point.. there has been no actual evidence. You just admitted Wooty lied to us all and yet you're still not voting for him.

You guys are just silly.

I'm with this as well, one way or the other I don't think he's helping and were letting his information get in the way and distract us. Either hes bad or he's a false prophet and one way or the other I think we need to be done with him. Day 3 and were still on being suspicious about wooty, no one else apparently has any other information to share so lets do in Wooty and be done with it.

Chances are if he lied for me he would have said I'm good, not neutral. I guess it's what you call a leap of faith.

Also this, I told you straight up hes not on one side or the other, and unless he starts planning against us theres no reason to target him. I keep saying our attention needs to be elsewhere and people keep having us go around in circles bringing the same damn people up. Let's kill wooty, we all said it would happen if Deep was found to be innocent, idk why theres this much confusion about killing him.

VOTE: WOOTY

fenikz
02-23-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm stuck between woot and vidae gonna go back and read a bit before voting though

ccB
02-23-2012, 02:29 PM
I can't keep up with you guys, still reading through everything.

But what I want to know is, if Woot had a role like Job suggested earlier, where he has to make it to the end to win, wouldn't we need to lynch him before the end anyway? couldn't we just lynch him tonight, finally solve that mystery, and then hopefully have more information to sort through this Vidae situation (I haven't read all the info surrounding the suspicion of Vid)

I'm still reading (you guys type too much!) and formulating ideas, just wanted to stay part of the discussion.

Jvig43
Just kill wooty and depending on what turns up we can focus on Vidae. Christ vidae has been waaaaay less suspicious at this point than Wooty has.

ImBrotherCain

What is your role then... You have tried to pass the blame and justify your actions but you haven't done the one thing that can save you.

Tell us your role and what you know.

SuperMcGee
They also appear clean to Cops and the like. Which could be why he said please investigate me.

If he is sending hits then he doesn't have to leave his house.

Okay, so the feeling I get is that it's going to be Godfather or bust as far as vidae being evil. I don't think anybody has actually seen him do anything, and asking to be investigated really rubs me the wrong way. I didn't think I would be at the beginning of the day, but I'm feeling pretty bad about vidae right now.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 02:31 PM
I swear on the Swedish hockey team I'm good.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm with this as well, one way or the other I don't think he's helping and were letting his information get in the way and distract us. Either hes bad or he's a false prophet and one way or the other I think we need to be done with him. Day 3 and were still on being suspicious about wooty, no one else apparently has any other information to share so lets do in Wooty and be done with it.

Also this, I told you straight up hes not on one side or the other, and unless he starts planning against us theres no reason to target him. I keep saying our attention needs to be elsewhere and people keep having us go around in circles bringing the same damn people up. Let's kill wooty, we all said it would happen if Deep was found to be innocent, idk why theres this much confusion about killing him.

VOTE: WOOTY

If Job is neutral he has an objective to achieve, how do we know he's not already going against us at night?

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:33 PM
I can't keep up with you guys, still reading through everything.

But what I want to know is, if Woot had a role like Job suggested earlier, where he has to make it to the end to win, wouldn't we need to lynch him before the end anyway? couldn't we just lynch him tonight, finally solve that mystery, and then hopefully have more information to sort through this Vidae situation (I haven't read all the info surrounding the suspicion of Vid)

I'm still reading (you guys type too much!) and formulating ideas, just wanted to stay part of the discussion.

More than one party can win.

For example, a survivor role is its own party and will win whether Mafia or Town wins, as long as he stays alive.

Job Reborn
If Job is neutral he has an objective to achieve, how do we know he's not already going against us at night?

You don't.

ImBrotherCain

We don't... but one Neutral vs 6 or so Mafia.

To me you kill the snake before you kill the mouse.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 02:34 PM
Im tired of this game taking up a lot of my time.

Vote:Woot

Final, and if you see me as suspicious read my messages. I have never wavered on anything I have said, and the only person I trust is EATW. Its like Divine Intervention.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:35 PM

I don't, but he is neutral and he has no concern over who ends up surviving whether it be us or the mafia. If he was going to take sides this early it would make more sense to take our side since there are more of us ( the game wouldnt function if both sides were equal or close to). Job does not matter, stop ******* bringing it up people its annoying. Just do what we all said we should do and lets be done with wooty. After that I say we put our focus on vidae and go from there.

vidae
What is your role then... You have tried to pass the blame and justify your actions but you haven't done the one thing that can save you.

Tell us your role and what you know.

Pass what blame? Justify what actions? I have done nothing that is suspicious at all..

And since you're going to lynch me anyway, I'm a "Good Cop".. I can investigate people once a night and know their true intentions. I tried to investigate Scotty last night, but he died before I could, which is why I told you I had NO INFORMATION today.

Now I'm definitely dead either way so have fun guys.

Raiderz4Life
We don't... but one Neutral vs 6 or so Mafia.

To me you kill the snake before you kill the mouse.

I can agree with this.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 02:36 PM
Pass what blame? Justify what actions? I have done nothing that is suspicious at all..

And since you're going to lynch me anyway, I'm the "Good Cop".. I can investigate people once a night and know their true intentions. I tried to investigate Scotty last night, but he died before I could, which is why I told you I had NO INFORMATION today.

Who did you investigate night one.

Job Reborn

And since you're going to lynch me anyway, I'm the "Good Cop".. I can investigate people once a night and know their true intentions. I tried to investigate Scotty last night, but he died before I could, which is why I told you I had NO INFORMATION today.

And he just sealed his fate.

Good cops don't know they're good. They just know they're cops. Just as insane cops don't know they're insane.

Wootylicous
and I'm a good townie who had a grudge against Deep at the beginning. You guys are gonna lynch the wrong guy...

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:38 PM
Who did you investigate night one.

Shane.

And he just sealed his fate.

Good cops don't know they're good. They just know they're cops. Just as insane cops don't know they're insane.

100% completely untrue.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't, but he is neutral and he has no concern over who ends up surviving whether it be us or the mafia. If he was going to take sides this early it would make more sense to take our side since there are more of us ( the game wouldnt function if both sides were equal or close to). Job does not matter, stop ******* bringing it up people its annoying. Just do what we all said we should do and lets be done with wooty. After that I say we put our focus on vidae and go from there.

I was just trying to add to the discussion.

However, I do feel like I'm starting to jump on the wooty bandwagon.

Vote: Wooty

Job Reborn
Shane.

How convenient.

D-Unit

And since you're going to lynch me anyway, I'm a "Good Cop".. I can investigate people once a night and know their true intentions. I tried to investigate Scotty last night, but he died before I could, which is why I told you I had NO INFORMATION today.

Why didn't we get any scoop from you on Day 1? Who did you investigate?

The only info you said you could provide was that you got visited..

I think you've just tangled yourself in a massive web of lies.

Jvig43
and I'm a good townie who had a grudge against Deep at the beginning. You guys are gonna lynch the wrong guy...

no were not because your story has already changed so many times its amazing the rest of this stupid town hasn't put it together with how much they are posting. You said that caddy informed you deep was evil before he died. Now it was just that you had a grudge. Jesus people if you dont ******* vote for wooty I don't know whats wrong with you. This post right here just showed how two faced he has been.

Also, you dont ask a ******* cop who he is so the mafia can just kill him the very next night, or who he investigated. Let the ******* cops do their work in private so they can get more then one bad guy at a time.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 02:41 PM
Alright... I think I have heard enough

Vote : Lynch Vidae

vidae
How convenient.

Is it? I find it decidedly inconvenient that I investigated someone who died instantly.

Also, you can ask people who have played games that Caddy has run before.. people have definitely known if they were "lazy" cop or "bad" cop from jump street.

Why didn't we get any scoop from you on Day 1? Who did you investigate?

I investigated Shane. I didn't tell you who I was because I'm dead now. If you guys don't lynch me the mafia will. I'm just tired of defending myself when I haven't been suspicious at all.

Wootylicous
Fine. Lynch me and see how wrong you are about me. I have no problem with it. At this point I made everything to make you guys understand that I'm good. If you don't believe me then lynch me.

Job Reborn
Wooty is not mafia. We should get rid of mafiosos before getting rid of other threats. If he's bad he's the serial killer like zach said. Let's lynch vidae.

D-Unit
How convenient.
It's clear to see now. We need to change all the votes to vidae. If he lives, we're in trouble.

fenikz
02-23-2012, 02:42 PM
I don't believe him

Vote: woot

Job Reborn
Also, you can ask people who have played games that Caddy has run before.. people have definitely known if they were "lazy" cop or "bad" cop from jump street.

well that's useless. if you know you,re lazy cop why on **** would you bother investigating?

vidae
no were not because your story has already changed so many times its amazing the rest of this stupid town hasn't put it together with how much they are posting. You said that caddy informed you deep was evil before he died. Now it was just that you had a grudge. Jesus people if you dont ******* vote for wooty I don't know whats wrong with you. This post right here just showed how two faced he has been.

Also, you dont ask a ******* cop who he is so the mafia can just kill him the very next night, or who he investigated. Let the ******* cops do their work in private so they can get more then one bad guy at a time.

Thanks for thinking logically, Jvig! I'll also vote for Wooty because it doesn't matter now.

vote : Wooty

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:43 PM
We can deal with vidae tomorrow, lets kill wooty now.

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:43 PM
well that's useless. if you know you,re lazy cop why on **** would you bother investigating?

Lazy cop doesn't necessarily mean you're WRONG iirc, it just means you don't put 100% into it so you might be right or you might be wrong.

And since I'm likely dead anyway, I'll just say that I'm pretty damn sure Job is a serial killer. They would show up as neutral as they win when EVERYONE is dead. I'm almost positive that's what he is.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 02:44 PM
I don't believe him

Vote: woot
Nobody believes him. .... that's not the point. The point is vidae is more dangerous. He's clearly trying hard to make good lies.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 02:44 PM
**** it

Vote vidae

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Lazy cop doesn't necessarily mean you're WRONG iirc, it just means you don't put 100% into it so you might be right or you might be wrong.

It's the worst thing, it means your information is randomized, which means you can NEVER know if your info is good.

Bad cop means you're always wrong. But if you know it from the start, that's just as ridiculous as you already know you just have to take the opposite of your result, no need to even find it out.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Nobody believes him. .... that's not the point. The point is vidae is more dangerous. He's clearly trying hard to make good lies.

How is Vidae more dangerous, please list all evidence or any points we have against vidae that would suggest he is more dangerous than wooty.

vidae

I'm trying what? I haven't lied yet. Wooty has been lying since day one and he's getting a free pass. Cute stuff.

ImBrotherCain
Wooty is seriously a ******* peon right now... Who god damn cares if hes ******** or grabbing for straws or whatever the hell he is doing.

If Vidae is the god damn GF that is a huge blow. If hes not then lynch the stupid town idiot tomorrow.

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:47 PM
How is Vidae more dangerous, please list all evidence or any points we have against vidae that would suggest he is more dangerous than wooty.

I haven't done a SINGLE THING that is suspicious or shady. Period. From the BEGINNING. Someone else has, but he's getting another pass. Incredible.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Wooty is seriously a ******* peon right now... Who god damn cares if hes ******** or grabbing for straws or whatever the hell he is doing.

If Vidae is the god damn GF that is a huge blow. If hes not then lynch the stupid town idiot tomorrow.

OR he could be a ******* cop who is able to investigate people and we end up with possibly no other cops left to investigate.

I haven't done a SINGLE THING that is suspicious or shady. Period. From the BEGINNING. Someone else has, but he's getting another pass. Incredible.

I'm with you right now, no one is posting anything on you yet Wooty has a ton of **** against him and were just ignoring it on the presumption that you are the mafia god father. I don't ******* get any of these peoples logic right now.

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:48 PM

Amazing logic. Wooty is nothing, but I could potentially be a HUGE HELP.. so kill the guy who actually has POTENTIAL TO HELP THE TOWN OVER THE ONE WHO IS JUST A PEON.

It feels like I'm taking crazy pills here.

I INVENTED THE PIANO KEY NECKTIE. I INVENTED IT.

Job Reborn
OR he could be a ******* cop who is able to investigate people and we end up with possibly no other cops left to investigate.

Meh. Who needs cops? He just supposedly falls on dead people everytime anyway.

ImBrotherCain

Well then he dies tonight any how. Pretty straight forward.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:49 PM

how? Godfather won't kill himself.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 02:50 PM
I'm sorry but some of the logic being thrown around here isn't very good. I'm gonna trust Jvig on this one and stick with my wooty vote.

Jvig43

Yeah he dies tonight anyhow because all of you ***** made him expose his role on day ******* three. How about we kill wooty and see if vidae survives through the night. Oh wait that would make to much sense, yeah lets lynch vidae..........

vidae
how? Godfather won't kill himself.

I'm a Cop so I'm going to be killed by the mafia either way. IBC is saying that who cares if you kill a cop when someone more suspicious is out there because hey, I'll be dead no matter what.

That is cool too.

fenikz
02-23-2012, 02:51 PM
Whose ready for the zoolander mafia game

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/TheEndOfItAll/My%20GIFs%202/WTF/zoolander.gif

D-Unit
I think the final nail for me was vidae claiming that he tried to investigate shane on the first night. Can't prove it. Didn't admit to it earlier. Said he just stayed home and got visited. Says he investigated scotty. Can't prove it. Now comes out and says he's a "Good cop" - a role that EVERYONE would want to protect. But can't show anything for it. Just another made up lie.

JoeJoeBrown
There is some pretty vigorous defense of vidae by third parties.

If vidae is mafia, then we know whom we can eliminate next.

zachsaints52
I'm sorry but some of the logic being thrown around here isn't very good.

Logically:

We took Woots word on Deep. He said if he was wrong, we could lynch him. Crap, others said if he was wrong we would lynchi him. He was wrong. He has made up bs about daytime powers and a ice machine.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Yeah he dies tonight anyhow because all of you ***** made him expose his role on day ******* three. How about we kill wooty and see if vidae survives through the night. Oh wait that would make to much sense, yeah lets lynch vidae..........

He didn't have to reveal... Pretty straight forward. Honestly I think if he was a cop he wouldn't have revealed. He would have hoped that reason would prevail knowing HE WOULD DIE EITHER WAY... DERP.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 02:53 PM
You guys voting for me are all idiots and you'll see it when you lynch me. I'm telling you right ******* now that you are wrong about me being mafia.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:54 PM
I think the final nail for me was vidae claiming that he tried to investigate shane on the first night. Can't prove it. Didn't admit to it earlier. Said he just stayed home and got visited. Says he investigated scotty. Can't prove it. Now comes out and says he's a "Good cop" - a role that EVERYONE would want to protect. But can't show anything for it. Just another made up lie.

If youre a cop, I know this is difficult to understand for the majority of you,

YOU DONT ******* GIVE AWAY ALL YOUR INFO ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE GAME!

My god I kind of just wish the mafia would wipe everyone in this town out the way people are thinking right now. How else is vidae able to prove he investigated these people? He can't post what Caddy gives him for info, how would you like him to be able to post this evidence? And if he is investigating these people obviously he is a good cop.

D-Unit
There is some pretty vigorous defense of vidae by third parties.

If vidae is mafia, then we know whom we can eliminate next.
That is exactly what's surfacing.

vidae
Whose ready for the zoolander mafia game

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/TheEndOfItAll/My%20GIFs%202/WTF/zoolander.gif

I'm glad someone got that reference.

OF COURSE I DIDN'T ADMIT IT.. why would anyone with a brain do that? I'm dead now because instead of fact and logic you guys decided to go with random non-fact to prove my guilt and I had to out myself in order to try to stay alive.

I haven't lied yet but whatever. You haven't actually contributed anything yet but at least you have a voice.

zachsaints52
You guys voting for me are all idiots and you'll see it when you lynch me. I'm telling you right ******* now that you are wrong about me being mafia.

No one says your mafia. Im saying your a serial killer.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:55 PM
He didn't have to reveal... Pretty straight forward. Honestly I think if he was a cop he wouldn't have revealed. He would have hoped that reason would prevail knowing HE WOULD DIE EITHER WAY... DERP.

My point is, if he is the mafia god father he isn't going to die tonight and we can take care of it tomorrow.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:55 PM
If your a cop, I know this is difficult to understand for the majority of you,

YOU DONT ******* GIVE AWAY ALL YOUR INFO ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE GAME!

My god I kind of just wish the mafia would wipe everyone in this town out the way people are thinking right now. How else is vidae able to prove he investigated these people? He can't post what Caddy gives him for info, how would you like him to be able to post this evidence? And if he is investigating these people obviously he is a good cop.

i think the point was that if you've got no info backing your claim, why claim?

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Who is backing Vidae other then JVig?

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 02:56 PM
No one says your mafia. Im saying your a serial killer.

Which I'm not. I don't care really...kill me and see how wrong you are about me.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 02:57 PM
My point is, if he is the mafia god father he isn't going to die tonight and we can take care of it tomorrow.

If he's not the mafia godfather, by that logic mafia won't kill him, waiting for us to do the job. So we either kill wooty now and vidae tomorrow, or the opposite. Not much of a difference here.

vidae
02-23-2012, 02:57 PM
i think the point was that if you've got no info backing your claim, why claim?

Very simple. If I'm going to be lynched by you idiots I at least want my real role out there. I want you to know ahead of time you're actively killing a cop who has been trying to help you instead of someone who has lied to you repeatedly since day one.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:58 PM
Who is backing Vidae other then JVig?

It's just me, because I'm the only one who would rather go with what we should have been doing rather than random speculation which people seem to be taking as hard evidence. I'm not saying Vidae IS good, but I think its more likely that Wooty is bad or at least not of use to us.

zachsaints52
If he's not the mafia godfather, by that logic mafia won't kill him, waiting for us to do the job. So we either kill wooty now and vidae tomorrow, or the opposite. Not much of a difference here.

Thats what I am saying. Kill one tonight and the other tomar. Simple logic.

Or have every cop we have (do we have any?) investigate vidae tonight.

I vote Woot tonight because im getting tired of the lies and want to see who he really is.

ImBrotherCain

Again... Kill the Snake before you kill the mouse.

If he isn't I am wrong but going after the town idiot is seriously going to do us no good other than potentially kill idk 4 townies.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 02:59 PM

Or someone with a power could investigate him over night if he survives and well have the answer tomorrow.

Again... Kill the Snake before you kill the mouse.

If he isn't I am wrong but going after the town idiot is seriously going to do us no good other than potentially kill idk 4 townies.

And you keep saying this without mentioning the fact that if you are wrong about vidae we lose an EXTREMELY powerful role player on our side. That would be way more of a loss than just offing wooty, investigating Vidae at night and seeing what comes back.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 03:00 PM
It's just me, because I'm the only one who would rather go with what we should have been doing rather than random speculation which people seem to be taking as hard evidence. I'm not saying Vidae IS good, but I think its more likely that Wooty is bad or at least not of use to us.

I concur with this.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:00 PM
I want to know how you know that Wooty is "the town idiot" and not something more serious. I'd also really love to know how you know I'm "the snake" and not what I claim to be.

For the last time, I want to see CONCRETE EVIDENCE. The problem is none of you can provide it. There IS NONE.

But Wooty has admitted he lied about why he wanted Deep dead. He obviously lied about having daytime powers. He lied about someone framing Deep. And he has ADMITTED ALL OF THESE LIES.

I can't believe I even have to argue this point. This is just getting stupid.

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 03:01 PM
gosh you guys are worthless at this game. The goal is take the evil away from this town. I AM NOT EVIL. get it ? killing me is a waste of a vote/presence against the mafia/evilness in this town

CJSchneider
02-23-2012, 03:01 PM
[ooc] I'm leaving school and headed home. Crap, I'm gonna have a ton to read when I get there. [ooc]

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Whoever is about to get lynched, if you're truly innocent, quote the pm and be mod killed so you save our ability to lynch, duh!

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:03 PM
I want to know how you know that Wooty is "the town idiot" and not something more serious. I'd also really love to know how you know I'm "the snake" and not what I claim to be.

For the last time, I want to see CONCRETE EVIDENCE. The problem is none of you can provide it. There IS NONE.

But Wooty has admitted he lied about why he wanted Deep dead. He obviously lied about having daytime powers. He lied about someone framing Deep. And he has ADMITTED ALL OF THESE LIES.

THIS X 10. At this point I hope this ******* stupid town gets murdered. You guys running around speculating acting like it's some concrete fact while overlooking the fact that we could do it like this and still be ok.

1. Kill wooty
2. Investigate Vidae at night
3. If he dies he was a cop, if not we know what his role is at this point anyway and we kill him if hes bad. If the mafia try to trick us and dont kill him so we remain suspicious, we already have the information on whether or not he is good or bad
4. We have more than just vidae to worry about, people are going to die. Even if he is the mafia boss, we still have other people to find so acting like it will end the game for us early is wrong.

ccB
02-23-2012, 03:04 PM
And you keep saying this without mentioning the fact that if you are wrong about vidae we lose an EXTREMELY powerful role player on our side. That would be way more of a loss than just offing wooty, investigating Vidae at night and seeing what comes back.

Aren't we going to lose Vidae regardless now that he's let the cat out of the bag that he's a detective? Wouldn't that mean that if we lynch woot today, the Mafia would kill Vidae at night? Just seems like if they know he's not Mafia, and now know he's a detective, I'd imagine he's getting killed. Is there anyone that can protect him? Would it even be smart to protect him at this point?

It's apparent the Mafia aren't after Woot, so I'd imagine he's going to live regardless. This makes me wonder if it's because he is mafia (would be genius game playing from him so far) or they are unconcerned with him and ok with having someone else take the heat.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm calling you out specifically here, IBC.. I want you to provide evidence as to me being evil. I want to see it. If I'm going to die I at least deserve that, right?

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:05 PM
Or someone with a power could investigate him over night if he survives and well have the answer tomorrow.

The godfather turns out good if investigated.

TheBoyWonder22
Also there are way too many ******* people in this town to have no one sharing any info.

ImBrotherCain

I am not saying I know he is the Town Idiot... I am referring to him as that because he has acted like a ****** the entire game.

Also not calling you a Snake I am saying you kill the bigger (potential) threat before you kill anything else.

Job Reborn
Whoever is about to get lynched, if you're truly innocent, quote the pm and be mod killed so you save our ability to lynch, duh!

A modkill brings about night.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Aren't we going to lose Vidae regardless now that he's let the cat out of the bag that he's a detective? Wouldn't that mean that if we lynch woot today, the Mafia would kill Vidae at night? Just seems like if they know he's not Mafia, and now know he's a detective, I'd imagine he's getting killed.

It's apparent the Mafia aren't after Woot, so I'd imagine he's going to live regardless. This makes me wonder if it's because he is mafia (would be genius game playing from him so far) or they are unconcerned with him and ok with having someone else take the heat.

Read my post above. Even if we lose vidae tonight we will have used or lynch on someone (wooty) we all know isnt of use to us. If Vidae survives the night, we can have someone check into him and figure it out one way or the other and we'll know whether or not to kill Vidae.

At this point, IBC needs to actually come forth with REAL evidence and not speculation.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 03:06 PM
THIS X 10. At this point I hope this ******* stupid town gets murdered. You guys running around speculating acting like it's some concrete fact while overlooking the fact that we could do it like this and still be ok.

1. Kill wooty
2. Investigate Vidae at night
3. If he dies he was a cop, if not we know what his role is at this point anyway and we kill him if hes bad. If the mafia try to trick us and dont kill him so we remain suspicious, we already have the information on whether or not he is good or bad
4. We have more than just vidae to worry about, people are going to die. Even if he is the mafia boss, we still have other people to find so acting like it will end the game for us early is wrong.

I am 100% for this.

Aren't we going to lose Vidae regardless now that he's let the cat out of the bag that he's a detective? Wouldn't that mean that if we lynch woot today, the Mafia would kill Vidae at night? Just seems like if they know he's not Mafia, and now know he's a detective, I'd imagine he's getting killed. Is there anyone that can protect him? Would it even be smart to protect him at this point?

They arent after Woot, but yet has a special ice machine and has day time powers.... Yeah, makes sense for them to not go after him.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:07 PM

You are certain of this?

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:08 PM

How do you even know that?

And IBC, I'm still waiting. I've asked three times for concrete evidence. We have concrete evidence from Woot that he orchestrated the murder of an innocent townsperson and has lied on multiple occasions and the concrete evidence against me is.. what exactly again?

This is the third time I've asked. If I'm going to die, and if you're SO SURE that I'm evil, I deserve this much.

ImBrotherCain
I'm calling you out specifically here, IBC.. I want you to provide evidence as to me being evil. I want to see it. If I'm going to die I at least deserve that, right?

A gut feeling and speculation... Just by reading posts and what you have said. I know its not a lot to go on but seriously its all we have.

Killing Wooty today does us little good.

I am sorry Vid I love ya you know that.

zachsaints52
You are certain of this?

It depends on what rules Caddy decides on. I keep reading the roles on that site, and it says it depends on God aka Caddy haha.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 03:09 PM
A modkill brings about night.
I missed that. I'm sticking with Woot. All of us are potentially dangerous, so why not kill the guy who has shown himself evil. I think some people are voting for vid and don't even know why. You might be right, but if he is what he says he is, it's better than keeping around a person who benefits us not.
Team Jvig

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:10 PM
You are certain of this?

That has always been the case in every Mafia game I have played.

vidae
A gut feeling and speculation... Just by reading posts and what you have said. I know its not a lot to go on but seriously its all we have.

That's what I thought. No evidence against me whatsoever. And yet Wooty is sitting there just above suspicion after lying and admitting it.

And just to say it one last time, IT IS NOT ALL WE HAVE. We have wooty who has ADMITTED to killing Deep for no good reason and ADMITTED he has lied multiple times. Isn't that something to go off of? Jesus christ.

Jvig43

Go read my post with the steps we should take and tell me that that isn't more beneficial then possibly killing a cop. You aren't helping this town.

ccB
02-23-2012, 03:11 PM

If this is true I think it's swaying me towards Vidae, JVIG seems to be lobbying way to hard for him to stay, The mafia know who other mafia members are correct?

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:12 PM
If this is true I think it's swaying me towards Vidae, JVIG seems to be lobbying way to hard for him to stay, The mafia know who other mafia members are correct?

I am not lobbying for Vidae saying he is good. I am lobbying for doing some research on the random speculation about him and off the guy we know isn't helping the town. If I was mafia, I also wouldn't be lobbying to kill Wooty, I would be focusing on someone I know was good.

vikes_28
02-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Unvote: APS

First of all, I'd like to clear the air between APS and I. I didn't bring the information forward because I hated him. I don't hate APS, he hates me. So there you have it. I knew if I kept the information to myself we probably would have lynced someone who is innocent, sure, it put a target on APS's back, But it put one on mine as well.

So sorry for that APS.

vote: wooty

I vote for woot because, like everyone else has said he is keeping information from all of us. He is not telling us the truth and we have all asked several times for information from him that he has not given.

ImBrotherCain
Killing Woot will do us nothing... The dude played like an idiot. Anyone with a role that needs him to stay alive is not going to play like that. Drawing that much attention to oneself in a negative manner is never good.

Also if you want to do it in the order of killing Woot then Vidae why cant the inverse be true.

Wootylicous
(Stay polite IBC :P)

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Killing Woot will do us nothing... The dude played like an idiot. Anyone with a role that needs him to stay alive is not going to play like that. Drawing that much attention to oneself in a negative manner is never good.

Also if you want to do it in the order of killing Woot then Vidae why cant the inverse be true.

BECAUSE HE COULD BE A ******* COP. jesus christ how are you not understanding this. Why would we take a chance of offing a cop when we can simply ******* find out. And not to mention we dont need to waste an investigative power on woot, he isn't helping us and needs to go even if he is good. For **** sake.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:16 PM
That's what I thought. No evidence against me whatsoever. And yet Wooty is sitting there just above suspicion after lying and admitting it.

And just to say it one last time, IT IS NOT ALL WE HAVE. We have wooty who has ADMITTED to killing Deep for no good reason and ADMITTED he has lied multiple times. Isn't that something to go off of? Jesus christ.

But it could be a Lyncher... Which would explain how he needed Deep killed.

In that case he is completely useless

zachsaints52
Kill Woot
Have all cops investigate Vidae
If we have a doctor, that person save IBC because he is the only known Cop.
If IBC is still here, have him explain his info.
If Vidaes bad, kill him.

Drink Yoo-Hoo errday.

vidae

The answer to that is simple: I CAN HELP THE TOWN, HE CAN'T. You've said yourself that he isn't helpful to the town at all, so why would you want to potentially KILL SOMEONE WHO IS HELPFUL over someone you KNOW WILL NOT HELP.

The fact that I've had to explain this multiple time makes NO SENSE TO ME. I have no idea why you're defending Wooty so hard when you've said he's useless.

The bottom line is this:

I can help the town. I have not lied.

Wooty cannot help the town. Wooty has lied.

Why is this hard to grasp?

WHY are you defending Wooty so hard? You've agreed that he's useless and he's a liar, so why do you want him kept alive so bad?

Job Reborn

He also has pretty damn good reasons to have lied.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:17 PM
BECAUSE HE COULD BE A ******* COP. jesus christ how are you not understanding this. Why would we take a chance of offing a cop when we can simply ******* find out. And not to mention we dont need to waste an investigative power on woot, he isn't helping us and needs to go even if he is good. For **** sake.

BECAUSE IF YOU INVESTIGATE A GF THEY COME UP CLEAN

Not to mention 3-4 more freaking people will die tonight.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:18 PM
The answer to that is simple: I CAN HELP THE TOWN, HE CAN'T. You've said yourself that he isn't helpful to the town at all, so why would you want to potentially KILL SOMEONE WHO IS HELPFUL over someone you KNOW WILL NOT HELP.

The fact that I've had to explain this multiple time makes NO SENSE TO ME. I have no idea why you're defending Wooty so hard when you've said he's useless.

The bottom line is this:

I can help the town. I have not lied.

Wooty cannot help the town. Wooty has lied.

Why is this hard to grasp?

Idk either. You may not be good, but jesus how we got locked onto the fact that you are the god father is just beyond me, and how he is acting like killing you would be of a greater benefit when he doesnt know if he is wrong or not is just asinine. I am way more suspicious of IBC at this point than I am of you, even if he is good hes taking us way off task.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 03:19 PM
He also has pretty damn good reasons to have lied.

Where in god's green earth did you get a "good" reason for him to lie to us and lynch a townie?

Sure Deep might have been a useless bum but its a numbers game so far we're losing 4-1 iirc

eaglesalltheway
02-23-2012, 03:20 PM
Here are some questions : Why are you grasping at straws so much?
How is it even possible that you missed the part about lynching woot? Why the need to turn the town against me while I'm gone? Why straight out lie, saying that "I say something and everyone jump on it like it's the exact truth"? That was absolutely wrong. Why did you seem to want me dead so much? When you say I'm a threat, why are you stating it for reasons that would make me more a threat for mafia than for the town?

It's not because a statement doesn't end with a question mark that you do not have to answer for it.

I'm "grasping at straws" because those "straws are all I have to go by. Perhaps its me overthinking, but maybe its not, time will tell.

I initially missed you casting suspicion on woot because people have been posting like crazy, myself included. It should be noted that I did see it after pointed out, and I'm pretty sure I said nothing of the sort after it had been pointed out.

And I haven't lied, plain and simple. You have a reputation in these games, and people tend to follow your advice. They didn't on day one, but you saying I'm lying is grasping at straws as much as I am.

WHEN HAVE I EVER SAID I WANTED YOU DEAD? Those are not my intentions as I do not know if you are bad or not. The highest you've ever been on my suspect list is third (when you were behind woot and JoeJoe, IIRC). Me being suspicious of you is not wanting you dead by any stretch, I'm sorry if you have been confused about that. It seems like everyone seems to think I want you dead, but I don't. If you're good too, you are a valuable asset, and someone who I think would work quite well with if we can get hard evidence that we both are good. But to repeat this, AGAIN, I don't want you dead, I am just suspicious of you.

As for your last question, I don't know why you are interpreting that way, I get its hard to interpret things via text sometimes, but to clear up even further, you are a threat to me and the rest of the town if you are a force of evil. I have a feeling, for whatever reason, you might be, but I don't know yet. I don't really know how to answer this question other than you are interpreting it in some way other than intended.

Now give me my damn dinner!

(Insert Eric Forman picture here)

JoeJoeBrown

I like how some people are being extra super vigorous in their defense of vidae. That makes no sense.

Lynching vidae gives us info either way. Either we kill a bad guy or he gives us vital information by being a sacrificial lamb.

I have suspicions either way, but he is the key to this. Sorry dude, you absolutely have to go.

Killing Woot tonight gives us little progress down the decision tree.

Jvig43
BECAUSE IF YOU INVESTIGATE A GF THEY COME UP CLEAN

Not to mention 3-4 more freaking people will die tonight.

If he survives we can kill him but I am not going on your ****** intuition to off vidae at this point and I think everyone wanting to murder vidae needs to step back and see you have nothing to back it up other than this on going loop. + if he comes up as simply good, we'll know hes not a cop and he lied, which means we'll know that the investigation was blocked. It isnt hard.

ccB
02-23-2012, 03:21 PM
I am not lobbying for Vidae saying he is good. I am lobbying for doing some research on the random speculation about him and off the guy we know isn't helping the town.

Aren't we running out of time to do research though? No one has been coming fourth with much information and we've been losing townies left and right.

Right now I'm stuck between Woot and Vidae... It's like a prospect debate, Woot seems like the surer bet to not be good, but Vidae has the higher "evil" potential.

On one hand we could weed out Woot who probably isn't Mafioso (unless he's a savant at forum games) but he probably isn't good either. This could leave us the oppurtunity to investigate Vidae but if what Job said is true, and the kingpin or w/e comes up clean when being investigated that probably won't help us any.

If we lynch Vidae, we are looking at a higher possibility of coming away with a loss, BUT a higher possibility of busting this game open and swaying it towards the good side, if he does end up being a kingpin. Which still leaves woot around as an easy lynch later.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
So basically, you have to make a choice between the team of two guys consisting of : the guy being right about the Deep lynching on day 1, and the guy who was right all along about the lynching od Jensen the following day.

And the team consisting of : A guy being wrong about Deepthreat and defending Jensen. And jvig who's right about my role, but admits to not know about vidae ot wooty.

Just saying.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:22 PM
Idk either. You may not be good, but jesus how we got locked onto the fact that you are the god father is just beyond me, and how he is acting like killing you would be of a greater benefit when he doesnt know if he is wrong or not is just asinine. I am way more suspicious of IBC at this point than I am of you, even if he is good hes taking us way off task.

I am too. It makes no sense for him to defend Wooty so god damn hard unless they're working together on something. To anyone with a brain getting rid of someone who is actually suspicious and who has lied multiple times makes perfect sense.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:23 PM

Dude... I called the TBW thing and served Jensen (On speculation none the less) on a silver platter.

What the hell else do you want from me!

Raiderz4Life
I'm not defending Vid...nowhere have I stated his good or w.e. I'm just saying...where I come from

admitted lies > gut feelings

zachsaints52
I like how some people are being extra super vigorous in their defense of vidae. That makes no sense.

Lynching vidae gives us info either way. Either we kill a bad guy or he gives us vital information by being a sacrificial lamb.

I have suspicions either way, but he is the key to this. Sorry dude, you absolutely have to go.

Killing Woot tonight gives us little progress down the decision tree.

Again, its only JVig defending Vidae. Im pro-killing Woot.

How do we get info as a sacrificial lamb? Makes no sense.

If Woot is a serial killer and we off him, shockingly, less kills at night!

Aren't we running out of time to do research though? No one has been coming fourth with much information and we've been losing townies left and right.

Right now I'm stuck between Woot and Vidae... It's like a prospect debate, Woot seems like the surer bet to not be good, but Vidae has the higher "evil" potential.

On one hand we could weed out Woot who probably isn't Mafioso (unless he's a savant at forum games) but he probably isn't good either. This could leave us the oppurtunity to investigate Vidae but if what Job said is true, and the kingpin or w/e comes up clean when being investigated that probably won't help us any.

If we lynch Vidae, we are looking at a higher possibility of coming away with a loss, BUT a higher possibility of busting this game open and swaying it towards the good side, if he does end up being a kingpin. Which still leaves woot around as an easy lynch later.

You always go with the sure bet first, and gamble later.

I just know if Woot stays this round, I am dead. He will kill me.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:24 PM
So basically, you have to make a choice between the team of two guys consisting of : the guy being right about the Deep lynching on day 1, and the guy who was right all along about the lynching od Jensen the following day.

And the team consisting of : A guy being wrong about Deepthreat and defending Jensen. And jvig who's right about my role, but admits to not know about vidae ot wooty.

I did NOT defend Jensen. I said that Wooty was acting more suspicious than Jensen, which he was. When I told you this in a previous post your response was "Fair enough".. so is it fair enough or isn't it?

TheBoyWonder22
Woot is acting like I did last time, I was bad.

ImBrotherCain
I am too. It makes no sense for him to defend Wooty so god damn hard unless they're working together on something. To anyone with a brain getting rid of someone who is actually suspicious and who has lied multiple times makes perfect sense.

**** kill Wooty tomorrow. I like others am fed up with the crap he keeps bringing to the table.

I am not defending anyone. Just saying we should find out if you are the GF or not.

Jvig43
Yet we have no proof Vidae is a godfather, he could just be some mafia goon. We don't know. Why are we just ******* assuming he is the god father. Oh right because someone speculated it. We can figure out if he is bad or not, whether or not the investigation gets blocked. If as Job said the godfather comes up good, we'll know he isn't a cop. We'll know the investigation got blocked, and we'll know he is bad and will off him tomorrow rather than losing a key member of our society.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:25 PM
I did NOT defend Jensen. I said that Wooty was acting more suspicious than Jensen, which he was. When I told you this in a previous post your response was "Fair enough".. so is it fair enough or isn't it?

Not enough now.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm not understanding the requests of hard facts here. Truth is, there isn't really hard facts in this game. Woot telling us Deep is evil was a "hard fact". IBC using logic and going through posts was speculation. What happened in the end? If you read everything Vid has posted he has done some questionable things and IBC, who fed us Jensen on a silver platter, is most likely giving us another mafia member. At worst IMO woot is a lyncher, it was obvious he was gunning for Deep. Sure that means he's not on the good side, but he's not exactly a threat either. We could be getting rid of the mafia godfather here.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Woot is acting like I did last time, I was bad.

Correction when you were acting like an ass you knew nothing of your role.

Then when you joined the Mafia you chilled the **** out because you drew too much heat to your name...

Not to mention we were trying to frame you so the town would Lynch you when you weren't in the mob. Then you joined and screwed up everything.

vidae
Not when it can serve me.

Ok so you're twisting this for no purpose. Interesting.

Just so all of our cards are on the table, Job is a serial killer. That's why he's neutral. He doesn't care who dies as long as he's the last one standing.

edit: Nice try with the editing, Job, but I got your original message before you changed it. You guys should probably pay attention to how Job has basically manipulated every aspect of this game so far while being above any suspicion whatsoever.

Bulldogs
Yet we have no proof Vidae is a godfather, he could just be some mafia goon. We don't know. Why are we just ******* assuming he is the god father. Oh right because someone speculated it. We can figure out if he is bad or not, whether or not the investigation gets blocked. If as Job said the godfather comes up good, we'll know he isn't a cop. We'll know the investigation got blocked, and we'll know he is bad and will off him tomorrow rather than losing a key member of our society.

I repeat myself here, speculation is the key to this game. Killing Vid either way gives us hard evidence. Read my other post.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Can we get a vote count here btw?

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:28 PM
I'm not understanding the requests of hard facts here. Truth is, there isn't really hard facts in this game. Woot telling us Deep is evil was a "hard fact". IBC using logic and going through posts was speculation. What happened in the end? If you read everything Vid has posted he has done some questionable things and IBC, who fed us Jensen on a silver platter, is most likely giving us another mafia member. At worst IMO woot is a lyncher, it was obvious he was gunning for Deep. Sure that means he's not on the good side, but he's not exactly a threat either. We could be getting rid of the mafia godfather here.

I'm not asking for HARD FACT, I'm asking for what is bolded. What have I done that was questionable? Jeez. I hate asking the same questions over and over.

zachsaints52
If Caddy uses someone as a "inventor", he definitely would include a serial killer right? And we know Woot has a role, no? More then most. He didn't need to kill the first night, because we killed the guy he wanted. Second night happened, and 3 die. Since Mafia can only kill one, it means one was randomly killed at the least.

ImBrotherCain
Can we get a vote count here btw?

Cads should be on soon to give a count... I am too lazy to go back through 15 pages to get a post count.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:29 PM
Ok so you're twisting this for no purpose. Interesting.

Just so all of our cards are on the table, Job is a serial killer. That's why he's neutral. He doesn't care who dies as long as he's the last one standing.

edit: Nice try with the editing, Job, but I got your original message before you changed it. You guys should probably pay attention to how Job has basically manipulated every aspect of this game so far while being above any suspicion whatsoever.

I've been suspected the whole time. I tried to be tongue in cheek but realised it might not help me. Changed it.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:29 PM
I repeat myself here, speculation is the key to this game. Killing Vid either way gives us hard evidence. Read my other post.

How is no one understanding this. The risk is much higher we lose a key player on our side.

1. Kill Woot
2. Investigate Vidae. Even if he comes up good, we'll know he didn't come up as a cop like he says he is and that he lied. This means the investigation was blocked and he is bad, meaning we kill him.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:30 PM
I'm not asking for HARD FACT, I'm asking for what is bolded. What have I done that was questionable? Jeez. I hate asking the same questions over and over.

Here (10 Char)

I think Rufus saved IBC last night. Not sure IBC lasts another day. I hope IBC can get us all the info he knows or hunches before nightfall.

Vidae do you have any info at all? We know my role and TBW do you have anything that can help us?

At this point the only people I can put faith in is you and TBW.

I can't reveal my role but I got absolutely nothing last night. Not even a little hint. :\

Please, investigate me. You'll see that I'm good and am getting randomly betrayed by someone I tried to protect (TBW). I have nothing to hide at all. Everything I've done has been for the good of the town.

It isn't that I'm just not telling you, it's that my information never.. materialized. I didn't even get a chance to see anything.

I dunno, I haven't seen Jensen really say or do anything that sounded weird to me. Wooty and EATW have been a little shady and I'm not sure what is up with ATL, but we're really nowhere close to actually lynching someone.

Please, if you investigated someone and you have any lead, no matter how small, share it with us so we aren't in the dark here. We can't afford to lose any more good townspeople.

I dunno, I just don't think anything he did was all that suspicious, especially when you compare him to say, EATW or Wooty, haha.

He is right about the Shane/Job thing. Job has been fairly active and intelligent this entire time. I would have thought they would have taken him out first.

Then he changed his tune

I'll roll with IBC too I suppose. This is the closest we're going to get to having some sort of rational group decision instead of the random finger pointing we've been doing.

vote : Jensen

That makes sense I guess.

For the record, I'm still really unsure on Wooty. Nothing he has said so far has made any bit of sense.

Shane said he didn't trust Jensen and then Shane died that very night.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:31 PM
I've been suspected the whole time. I tried to be tongue in cheek but realised it might not help me. Changed it.

Once again, since I don't want it to be pagetrapped: Job is a serial killer. When I'm gone don't forget that someone said something about it. Don't act like it snuck up on all of you. He is manipulating every single one of you. Don't let him do it.

Job Reborn
i think it's a fairly compelling case by the same guy who rightfully pointed out Jensen.

ImBrotherCain
How is no one understanding this. The risk is much higher we lose a key player on our side.

1. Kill Woot
2. Investigate Vidae. Even if he comes up good, we'll know he didn't come up as a cop like he says he is and that he lied. This means the investigation was blocked and he is bad, meaning we kill him.

Currently no one has a role that tells us anyone elses role... Thus making the distinction between good and cop impossible.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Once again, since I don't want it to be pagetrapped: Job is a serial killer. When I'm gone don't forget that someone said something about it. Don't act like it snuck up on all of you. He is manipulating every single one of you. Don't let him do it.

I'm not. This just cements you as bad now.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 03:32 PM
I'm not. This just cements you as bad now.

No not rly. Not imo anyways.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:33 PM
No not rly. Not imo anyways.

Well for me it does, but obviously we do not have the same point of view on that thing.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:33 PM
I'm not bad. I never have been. I wasn't the day it started, I wasn't five minutes ago and I'm not now. I don't care if you believe me. I just want to make sure people stop giving you the benefit of the doubt at every turn when it's obvious you're up to something.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 03:34 PM
Here's where I am...

I believe we should lynch Wooty tonight.
a) he's ******* coo-coo for cocoa puffs
b) he says he can investigate during the day and yet has not come forth as willing to do so at all AND basically skips over any reference to it
c) the only other thing he has going for him is a magical ice machine that we have no ******* clue what it does. if it had a specific purpose, I could see keeping him around. For some random ice machine? no thanks.
d) he's not really serving us any purpose the past two days other than wondering if we should or should not lynch him
e) umm I'm just tired of the Wooty talk as it has become more of a distraction than any good that has come from it.

I believe SOMEONE should investigate vidae and report their findings. Do we have a role that has come forward where-by they can tell if someone is good or evil? If so, vidae needs to be investigated.

If vidae comes back good, we can continue the GF vs Townie debate and decide from there. If he comes back evil, we have an easy choice on tomorrows lynchee. Either way, we get stuff done without the back and forth crap.

Vote: Lynch Wooty

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm not bad. I never have been. I wasn't the day it started, I wasn't five minutes ago and I'm not now. I don't care if you believe me. I just want to make sure people stop giving you the benefit of the doubt at every turn when it's obvious you're up to something.

I'm clearly on the side of town since the beginning.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 03:35 PM
Here's where I am...

I believe we should lynch Wooty tonight.
a) he's ******* coo-coo for cocoa puffs
b) he says he can investigate during the day and yet has not come forth as willing to do so at all AND basically skips over any reference to it
c) the only other thing he has going for him is a magical ice machine that we have no ******* clue what it does. if it had a specific purpose, I could see keeping him around. For some random ice machine? no thanks.
d) he's not really serving us any purpose the past two days other than wondering if we should or should not lynch him
e) umm I'm just tired of the Wooty talk as it has become more of a distraction than any good that has come from it.

I believe SOMEONE should investigate vidae and report their findings. Do we have a role that has come forward where-by they can tell if someone is good or evil? If so, vidae needs to be investigated.

If vidae comes back good, we can continue the GF vs Townie debate and decide from there. If he comes back evil, we have an easy choice on tomorrows lynchee. Either way, we get stuff done without the back and forth crap.

Vote: Lynch Wooty

Sound logic for the most part.

ImBrotherCain
Ughh I just need to walk away for like 5 hours... I am going to lose my ******* mind

Job Reborn
Meh. You guys did not learn from Day 1's events. And did not learn from Day 2's events. Trust the ones who have been proven right.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Correction when you were acting like an ass you knew nothing of your role.

Then when you joined the Mafia you chilled the **** out because you drew too much heat to your name...

Not to mention we were trying to frame you so the town would Lynch you when you weren't in the mob. Then you joined and screwed up everything.
And we won, you're welcome. I did choose to investigate you and you were the Godfather, so I think I deserve some credit. But that's neither here nor there. I just think his potential benefits FOR NOW far outweigh his negatives. Woot has shown he isn't good. If vid is mafia, there will still be other mafia. We should go with the safe bet.

vidae
I'm clearly on the side of town since the beginning.

No, you're not. You've said multiple times that you're NEUTRAL. MULTIPLE times. You're on your own side. You win when everyone is dead. You're a serial killer and people are going to realize it sooner rather than later.

You can keep up this crusade against me all you want, but we both know the truth.

D-Unit
Jvig, you were backing up the fact that Job was good. Now with this statement are you sold?

Caddy
02-23-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm about to start going through the thread again, but just a quick reminder. Please don't PM each other during the day if you are not supposed to. I know that some of you are and it ruins the game!

zachsaints52
Meh. You guys did not learn from Day 1's events. And did not learn from Day 2's events. Trust the ones who have been proven right.

Wait, Day 1 events was trust Woot. If we trust Woot and keep him here, we apparently did not learn.

JoeJoeBrown
Cain, if you are wrong about vidae, shouldn't we put you up for lynching?

ccB
02-23-2012, 03:38 PM

Unless he's Godfather, then he will come back innocent and we will be sent in the wrong direction.

Job Reborn
For all the town about woot having shown he isn't good, that is wrong. He has shown to want to kill Deep, and then shown he wanted to survive. Could he be evil? maybe. seems unlikely to me. He's just a lyncher caught in his own trap.

vidae
Jvig, you were backing up the fact that Job was good. Now with this statement are you sold?

Jvig has said that Job was neutral since the beginning, because he is. Job doesn't care if you kill someone in the mafia or a normal townsperson because his job is to survive until the end.

He desperately wants someone who can investigate him to die. That's all this is.

Job Reborn
No, you're not. You've said multiple times that you're NEUTRAL. MULTIPLE times. You're on your own side. You win when everyone is dead. You're a serial killer and people are going to realize it sooner rather than later.

You can keep up this crusade against me all you want, but we both know the truth.

I know I'm a neutral. Doesn't mean I haven't chosen to help town.

zachsaints52

We've already said that about Woot and Deep, but look Woots still here.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Jvig has said that Job was neutral since the beginning, because he is. Job doesn't care if you kill someone in the mafia or a normal townsperson because his job is to survive until the end.

There. However, the faster that goal is achieved, the less risk i have of getting killed. And I figured picking the town's side would be faster. And a lot more fun.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 03:40 PM
For all the town about woot having shown he isn't good, that is wrong. He has shown to want to kill Deep, and then shown he wanted to survive. Could he be evil? maybe. seems unlikely to me. He's just a lyncher caught in his own trap.
This is fair. I guess I'll say he seems to be more ambtious than vidae. That's what scares me.

ImBrotherCain

You could but I don't see how that would be productive. I have revealed my role... Which was confirmed by the TBW, Vidae thing and then gave you Jensen on a silver platter.

I don't know how many times I need to say this.

vidae

We said that about Wooty day one and no one went through with it. Instead my name is being dragged through the mud without any evidence whatsoever.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:41 PM
i have one question to jvig : How did you learn I was a neutral?

zachsaints52
There. However, the faster that goal is achieved, the less risk i have of getting killed. And I figured picking the town's side would be faster. And a lot more fun.

So we have two neutral roles, Joe and Woot..... We had three killings last night... The mafia can only kill one....

ImBrotherCain
We said that about Wooty day one and no one went through with it. Instead my name is being dragged through the mud without any evidence whatsoever.

So was Jensen's... So was Deep's.

The game is based on speculation

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
You could but I don't see how that would be productive. I have revealed my role... Which was confirmed by the TBW, Vidae thing and then gave you Jensen on a silver platter.

Ok, so you're defending Wooty EXTREMELY HARDCORE even though he was the one who lynched an innocent person, and you're about to do the same, and NEITHER OF YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR IT?

Now I'm 100% sure you and Wooty are working together. This is ridiculous.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
So we have two neutral roles, Joe and Woot..... We had three killings last night... The mafia can only kill one....

Job just admitted he was neutral (and didn't deny he was a serial killer, btw) and no one cares. They'd rather kill a cop.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:43 PM
I thought it was me and woot working together. You're confusing me vidae.

SuperMcGee

1. Kill Woot

Is it bad that you've posted this three times and I still don't follow your logic?

Oh, and the Jvig-Job thing is something whose roots I never understood.

ImBrotherCain

There are two neutrals we know of... I expect there to be somewhere between 3-4 with how many ppl we have.

Not to mention one of the deaths seemed to be an accident. Something like a Vigilante or something that could save someone from dying kinda like a meat shield.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:44 PM
Ok, so you're defending Wooty EXTREMELY HARDCORE even though he was the one who lynched an innocent person, and you're about to do the same, and NEITHER OF YOU SHOULD BE PUNISHED FOR IT?

Now I'm 100% sure you and Wooty are working together. This is ridiculous.

I am not defending him... I am trying to LYNCH YOU!

vidae
I thought it was me and woot working together. You're confusing me vidae.

I threw that out there on the first day and already explained myself. Why do you keep trying to run around in circles? Are you worried that people might start using their brains soon?

Job Reborn
Also. I'd like to point out that s Serial killer is an evil faction, not a neutral, putting to a close vidae's crazy theory.

TheBoyWonder22

I'm pretty sure you've hadnto use the same phrasing at least twice. Think about it this way IBC, if you're right, you're gone. If this happens, I will vote for vidae and we all should. Same if I'm gone because I said this. Woot has proven he can convince people not to kill him and that scares the **** out of me if he is mafia.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Wooty one way or the other sure as hell isn't helping. I would rather take that fact in lynching him than just assuming Vidae is the godfather for some unfounded reason. I am not saying Vidae is good and never have, I am just saying we can get to the bottom of all of this WHILE taking out someone who isn't helping. It doesn't matter if he is the town idiot or not, lets get him out of the way.

ncst8fan83
Unless he's Godfather, then he will come back innocent and we will be sent in the wrong direction.

Hence the part about the GF vs Townie debate.

vidae
I am not defending him... I am trying to LYNCH YOU!

You ARE defending him. He has ADMITTED TO MURDERING AN INNOCENT TOWNSPERSON and you're content with just glossing over it. You ADMIT you have no evidence to support your claims against me other than a "gut feeling" and you keep deflecting AWAY from Wooty, at EVERY. SINGLE. TURN.

You're not playing logically at all here. You're flailing about trying to latch on to someone that isn't Wooty and there is no reason for it.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:46 PM
Is it bad that you've posted this three times and I still don't follow your logic?

Yeah I would say thats pretty ******* bad since I spelled it out for you.

And I already answered the second question as well yesterday and said it was the end of the conversation for all of you asking.

vidae
Also. I'd like to point out that s Serial killer is an evil faction, not a neutral, putting to a close vidae's crazy theory.

You can't say that for sure. You have no basis for it. You're trying to throw people off again and I'm not going to let it happen.

Wootylicous
Just FYI I admitted having a grudge against him. 16-17 people killed him. You included

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:47 PM
Wooty one way or the other sure as hell isn't helping. I would rather take that fact in lynching him than just assuming Vidae is the godfather for some unfounded reason. I am not saying Vidae is good and never have, I am just saying we can get to the bottom of all of this WHILE taking out someone who isn't helping. It doesn't matter if he is the town idiot or not, lets get him out of the way.

Woot is a goddamn lyncher. It's been clear since his first post. He might not be a threat to the mafia, but he certainly isn't a threat to the town wither, and that's a big, big problem when talking about lynching someone.

zachsaints52

Yeah I would say thats pretty ******* bad since I spelled it out for you.

I have to agree. Its sound logic what ive posted for about three pages now, and it goes something like what he has.

UKfan
So wootie, who are you going to investigate with this day investigating power you have? You could help us out right now and looking into Vidae, maybe save your own skin if he is evil.... I dont see why you aren't...