PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Ruined

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:48 PM
You can't say that for sure. You have no basis for it. You're trying to throw people off again and I'm not going to let it happen.

Going by logic, I'd qualify a serial killer as evil and would if i modded (As, you know, win condition of townies is "You win when all evil is razed" and they don't win if there's still a SK roaming). But fair enough.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 03:48 PM
So wootie, who are you going to investigate with this day investigating power you have? You could help us out right now and looking into Vidae, maybe save your own skin if he is evil.... I dont see why you aren't...
It's been established that was ********.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 03:49 PM
Just FYI I admitted having a grudge against him. 16-17 people killed him. You included

You admitted to the grudge afterwards, when people got onto you about being wrong. Then you deflected the questions with your "daytime powers" thats false.

Woot is a goddamn lyncher. It's been clear since his first post. He might not be a threat to the mafia, but he certainly isn't a threat to the town wither, and that's a big, big problem when talking about lynching someone.

3 people died in one night is not a big problem to you?

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 03:49 PM
I'm with IBC here, I'm losing my mind reading some of these arguments. If you're on zachsaints side that goes a long way in saying something. Not one thing this guy has said makes sense.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:50 PM
So wootie, who are you going to investigate with this day investigating power you have? You could help us out right now and looking into Vidae, maybe save your own skin if he is evil.... I dont see why you aren't...

Cause he doesn't have it... I am pretty sure his role was to Lynch Deep and stay alive hence grabbing for 15,000,000 straws.

vidae
Woot is a goddamn lyncher. It's been clear since his first post. He might not be a threat to the mafia, but he certainly isn't a threat to the town wither, and that's a big, big problem when talking about lynching someone.

He isn't helping either. He hasn't since the first day. He "helped" us kill an innocent citizen and he "helped" us run around in circles while defending himself.

I'll tell you why he isn't.. he can't. He made up the day time powers to save his own ass after he talked us into lyncing an innocent person. All he has done is lied since the game started and everyone agrees, but that isn't enough to put him to death. He has killed an innocent person, admitted it, and that isn't enough. He has lied at EVERY TURN, admitted it, and THAT isn't enough. My ABSOLUTE favorite is that now he has some magical ice machine, so you can't possibly kill him! It could save someone!

It's all ridiculous nonsense.

What does Wooty have to do to actually become a suspect to you people?

Job Reborn
You admitted to the grudge afterwards, when people got onto you about being wrong. Then you deflected the questions with your "daytime powers" thats false.

3 people died in one night is not a big problem to you?

Wooty did not kill them. What's your point?

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Job just admitted he was neutral (and didn't deny he was a serial killer, btw) and no one cares. They'd rather kill a cop.

I'm fairly certain Job is a "survivor" role. He just has to survive until one faction or the other "wins". That he doesn't care who wins doesn't really play into the fact of how he decides to help one side or the other. I assume he's probably playing the Townie side until the percentages say he should switch to assist the mafia.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm with IBC here, I'm losing my mind reading some of these arguments. If you're on zachsaints side that goes a long way in saying something. Not one thing this guy has said makes sense.

How do I not make sense?

Fact: He said we could lynch him if he was wrong about Deep. He was.
Fact: He lied about daytime powers, after people got onto him about Deep.
Fact: He now all of a sudden has a "ice machine" that does something for him.
Fact: If he had day-time powers, or any powers, the mafia would kill him. The mafiawouldnt know if he had powers or not, so they would kill him already, no?
Fact: We established he was neutral, and that Serial Killers are a 3rd party/neutral.

What else do I need to explain?

UKfan
02-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Exactly, I don't see how Woot is not in more hot water now, he clearly is bad news one way or another

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 03:53 PM
Ya know, I'm starting to be swayed. We're getting no where, so unless you have something new to say don't post unless you're defending yourself. It's like watching a movie with some one who needs every detail to be explained. Vote for who you want.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:53 PM

Bwhaha yet your with the guy that has nothing to back up his argument? My god even if Vidae is evil he is absolutely right to feel like Mugatu. This is madness and this town deserves to be wiped out if were going to act like anyone who takes the side of what is proven is ridiculous while taking the side of pure speculation is sound logic.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:54 PM
He isn't a bigger suspect because IBC and Job don't want a cop who can investigate people in this town for some weird reason.

Why kill the person you know to have done wrongdoing over the person you have a "gut feeling" about. Makes PERFECT sense.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 03:54 PM
How do I not make sense?

Fact: If he had day-time powers, or any powers, the mafia would kill him.
Fact: We established he was neutral, and that Serial Killers are a 3rd party/neutral.

This game is full of lies... God damn. I lied about following Bhaarat to throw Vidae off the trail. Other people lied about being good.

Who cares that he lied about stupid ****. I am 75% sure that he is nothing more than a Lyncher and is just trying to stay alive.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 03:55 PM
How do I not make sense?

Fact: If he had day-time powers, or any powers, the mafia would kill him.

Fact 1 : That was his best way to get deep lynched, which was his win condition.
Fact 2 : Of course, he wants to stay alive.
Fact 3 : inventor
Fact 4 : mafia sometimes has brains, and know he doesn't. also, everyone is against him, why would they waste a nightkill on him when he's gonna be lynched sooner or later?
Fact 5: That is not established. For all we know he could be a town-aligned lyncher who needs town to win. The only established neutral is me.

vidae
Bwhaha yet your with the guy that has nothing to back up his argument? My god even if Vidae is evil he is absolutely right to feel like Mugatu. This is madness and this town deserves to be wiped out if were going to act like anyone who takes the side of what is proven is ridiculous while taking the side of pure speculation is sound logic.

No, this apparently makes perfect sense. "Gut feeling" should always trump COLD HARD EVIDENCE! For some reason!

TheBoyWonder22
Another thing, I'm more concerned about killing the non mafia affiliated people. If IBC is right then he still is a part of a greater whole which would still be in tact. If Woot is a serial killer then that's another dead person...kill Woot.

ImBrotherCain
I am seriously considering modkilling myself out of pure insanity.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 03:56 PM
Ok so what are the facts we have?

Woot - Guaranteed Deep was evil. Claims to have investigative powers. Was given an invention. Most likely role a lyncher, with his job being to have Deep lynched. Best case scenario neutral, worst case serial killer.

Vid - Defended Jensen before his death, who turned out to be a mafia members. Claims to be a good cop, however both his investigations apparently didn't work as he investigated Shane night one and Scotty night two, which brings upon suspicion. Invites people to investigate him. Worst case scenario a godfather, who can not be proven evil with investigation. Best case scenario a cop, albeit one that has yet to prove a single thing.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 03:57 PM
Another thing, I'm more concerned about killing the non mafia affiliated people. If IBC is right then he still is a part of a greater whole which would still be in tact. If Woot is a serial killer then that's another dead person...kill Woot.

Not to mention even if he is a good he is playing like a **** and not helping us get anywhere, more so he is getting in the way and confusing people over who to kill. Just ******* get rid of him now while we investigate Vidae.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 03:58 PM
How does vidae say job is serial killer, neutral and already claim to have used his powers on Shane and Scotty? Lies..

Im following ibc all the way. We need to Lynch vidae now.

Bulldogs

Nobody is taking woots side. Woot is useless to me. You are damn right I'd rather kill a mafia godfather than a guy who has pretty much no influence on the game though. Read my other post on speculation. Speculation is what got us Jensen.

vidae
Oh for the love of christ, this is the last time I'll say it:

I did not, in any way, DEFEND JENSEN. AT ALL. All I said was that between Jensen and Woot, Woot was A HELL OF A LOT MORE SUSPICIOUS. No one has even denied this because you know it's true.

Just because someone is MORE suspicious doesn't mean the first person is NOT suspicious.

zachsaints52
Fact 1 : That was his best way to get deep lynched, which was his win condition.
Fact 2 : Of course, he wants to stay alive.
Fact 3 : inventor
Fact 4 : mafia sometimes as brains, and know he doesn't. also, everyone is against him, why would they waste a nightkill on him when he's gonna be lynched sooner or later?
Fact 5: That is not established. For all we know he could be a town-aligned lyncher who needs town to win. The only established neutral is me.

1. This is by your thinking he is a lyncher, so of course it makes you believe that.
2. He shouldn't be alive if we as a group did what we said we was going to do.
3. If there is a inventor, let him to give me the next weapon so I can actually use it.
4. So a mafia member knows who has powers and not... Wow, there no point in hiding who has what powers now.
5. If he was a town-sided lyncher he would express as much or give more info. But since apparently what he knows would hurt him, he runs around the arguements.

eaglesalltheway
I responded to Job's questions (which don't seem like they matter anymore, [I don't even know what the penny would mean, lol] nice to now some of the townies trust me, sucks the mafia may know I'm an easy target, but I'll take the safety in numbers.)

There is some serious suspicion I have of vidae, but if he comes up as a cop, our town can't handle losing that. I still feel safest in my vote for woot

vote:Wooty

I'll try to check in so I don't have a bajillion posts to read tomorrow, but I've got a busy night and will only be able to check in periodically.

Brodeur
Can you assholes slow down already? Jesus.

Job Reborn
No, this apparently makes perfect sense. "Gut feeling" should always trump COLD HARD EVIDENCE! For some reason!

Now you're the one twisting up things and manipulating. How do we have cold hard evidence that he is evil? All we know is he lead the bandwagon to get deepthreat lynched. there's no evidence he's mafia. there's no evidence he's a serial killer. there's no evidence he is not town-aligned. None at all. All we know is he lied, and we're disagreeing over the reasons why.

vidae
02-23-2012, 03:59 PM
How does vidae say job is serial killer, neutral and already claim to have used his powers on Shane and Scotty? Lies..

I'm curious, do you ever make any sense?

I'm saying Job is a serial killer because I honestly believe he is. In the world of make believe we have going on here that should be as good as evidence to that fact, shouldn't it?

Ngatachance92
I wake up to 15 pages of dancing in circles, now my ******* head hurts.

Job Reborn
Can you assholes slow down already? Jesus.

Shut up and vote for vidae for god's sake.

Bulldogs
Ok so what are the facts we have?

Woot - Guaranteed Deep was evil. Claims to have investigative powers. Was given an invention. Most likely role a lyncher, with his job being to have Deep lynched. Best case scenario neutral, worst case serial killer.

Vid - Defended Jensen before his death, who turned out to be a mafia members. Claims to be a good cop, however both his investigations apparently didn't work as he investigated Shane night one and Scotty night two, which brings upon suspicion. Invites people to investigate him. Worst case scenario a godfather, who can not be proven evil with investigation. Best case scenario a cop, albeit one that has yet to prove a single thing.

Quoting myself on the new page for those falling behind.

Jvig43

Omg you are one of the people who are either not reading or just a very confused individual. Job has admitted to being neutral, and I said he was the first day. My god Vidae didn't investigate him shut up. He is just speculating he COULD be a serial killer due to having a neutral role.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 04:01 PM
I wake up to 15 pages of dancing in circles, now my ******* head hurts.

I have one class and I come back and there's 8 pages in like 2 hours.

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:01 PM
Now you're the one twisting up things and manipulating. How do we have cold hard evidence that he is evil? All we know is he lead the bandwagon to get deepthreat lynched. there's no evidence he's mafia. there's no evidence he's a serial killer. there's no evidence he is not town-aligned. None at all. All we know is he lied, and we're disagreeing over the reasons why.

I never said Wooty was evil. I said we have cold hard evidence to the following:

-He lied about Deep from the start. He claimed he was evil so we would kill him.
-He then admitted he lied about Deep.
-He tried to convince people Deep had been framed when it turned out Deep was good.
-He tried to convince people he could "investigate" people during the day when the likelihood of Deep being framed as soon as the game started was flat out RIDICULOUS
-My personal favorite, he now has an ice machine that will be "super helpful" to the town so he can't possibly be killed!

All of those are FACT. Every single one. I didn't make up any of that. That is how Wooty has played from the start.

D-Unit
02-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Where we at with the tally of votes?

vidae
Shut up and vote for vidae for god's sake.

Don't listen to logic people, just do what Job wants, because he doesn't care who lives or dies as long as he's alive at the end. Get rid of someone who is willing to challenge him! FORGET logic! Forget fact! Speculation is the way to go!

Brodeur
Unvote: Vikes
Vote: Vidae

Don't want to do it, but you both are clearly lying and it's taking the lesser of two evils for another round.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:03 PM
1. This is by your thinking he is a lyncher, so of course it makes you believe that.
2. He shouldn't be alive if we as a group did what we said we was going to do.
3. If there is a inventor, let him to give me the next weapon so I can actually use it.
4. So a mafia member knows who has powers and not... Wow, there no point in hiding who has what powers now.
5. If he was a town-sided lyncher he would express as much or give more info. But since apparently what he knows would hurt him, he runs around the arguements.

1. All logical thinking points to him being a lyncher from his very first post.
2. That's stupid. We really should have killed a guy who has already done all the bad he could over a confirmed mafia.
3. No.
4. What the hell are you even talking about?
5. He knows absolutely nothing, goddammit. All he said was BS because he needed/wanted to stay alive.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 04:03 PM
Unvote: Vikes

Don't want to do it, but you both are clearly lying and it's taking the lesser of two evils for another round.

You're taking ppl believing and speculating Vid lying than what is known for straight up fact was a lie?

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 04:04 PM
You're taking ppl believing and speculating Vid lying than what is known for straight up fact was a lie?

No, because I know vidae is lying. I'm not saying how, but I know.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Don't listen to logic people, just do what Job wants, because he doesn't care who lives or dies as long as he's alive at the end. Get rid of someone who is willing to challenge him! FORGET logic! Forget fact! Speculation is the way to go!

My point of view follows logic at least as much as yours. Just because my logic doesn't lead me to the same point as yours doesn't mean I don't use it. My logic leads me to believe Woot has acted in a way that can be explained by him being a lyncher, getting his target lynched, and trying to survive.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 04:07 PM

That's interesting for sure. Throws a little wrench into the situation.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 04:07 PM
2. That's stupid. We really should have killed a guy who has already done all the bad he could over a confirmed mafia.
3. No.
5. He knows absolutely nothing, goddammit. All he said was BS because he needed/wanted to stay alive.

Just wondering, I must have missed it...where was vidae confirmed as mafia? i thought we were still in the speculation, got a good hunch stage?

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 04:08 PM
Vidae=GF
Woot=SK
Result=2+ kills

Vidae=dead
Woot=SK
Result=2+kills

Vidae=GF
Woot=dead
Result=1+ kill
If Woot isn't a serial killer you're right, but I'd rather risk a townie than a cop any day.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 04:09 PM
My point of view follows logic at least as much as yours. Just because my logic doesn't lead me to the same point as yours doesn't mean I don't use it. My logic leads me to believe Woot has acted in a way that can be explained by him being a lyncher, getting his target lynched, and trying to survive.

Yes we understand that may be the case. However he is not of any use to us now because all he is doing is trying to stay alive. One way or the other it is proven, Wooty is not of benefit to the town one way or the other. Getting rid of him would get him out of the way while allowing us time to investigate others tonight and figure out what the hell is going on with vidae.

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:09 PM

Haha, no you don't. Now you're lying and I don't know why. Backing up this ridiculous witchhunt that Job is leading?

Just wondering, I must have missed it...where was vidae confirmed as mafia? i thought we were still in the speculation, got a good hunch stage?

It was never confirmed. There was no evidence against me at all, from any source, since the beginning.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:10 PM

i was very obviously talking about Jensen.

SuperMcGee
Vidae=GF
Woot=SK
Result=2+ kills

Vidae=dead
Woot=SK
Result=2+kills

Vidae=GF
Woot=dead
Result=1+ kill
If Woot isn't a serial killer you're right, but I'd rather risk a townie than a cop any day.

Or wooty is harmless (barring invention?), which seems a lot more likely than him being a serial killer.

Job Reborn
Yes we understand that may be the case. However he is not of any use to us now because all he is doing is trying to stay alive. One way or the other it is proven, Wooty is not of benefit to the town one way or the other. Getting rid of him would get him out of the way while allowing us time to investigate others tonight and figure out what the hell is going on with vidae.

Just because he's not very useful to the town doesn't mean killing him will be useful. Those are two entirely different matters.

UKfan
02-23-2012, 04:11 PM

I agree with this, he's been trying every diversionary tactic possible, frequently playing the "lynch me and you will regret it" card, but giving nothing to support him remaining alive, and a whole lot of lies. Take out the confirmed liar, and use another night to see what's what and get some more info.

Brodeur
Haha, no you don't. Now you're lying and I don't know why. Backing up this ridiculous witchhunt that Job is leading?

Not backing up a damn thing, but you're lying and I know you are.

Jvig43

We don't, we never have. I don't even know why it was brought up and blown up into this whole big mess. The people who are alright with taking such a gamble here when we can easily figure it out without wasting a lynch aren't making sense. One way or the other Vidae is gone tomorrow while we know were putting a lynch to good use in taking out someone who isnt going to help us (wooty).

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 04:12 PM
3. No.

Logically thinking? If he was a lyncher he would have came out saying as much. If he was a lyncher, he could have said as much as we wouldnt have dealt with his bs as much.
2. Again, I think SK.
3. So your the inventor then, that can say yes or no? Or you know theres no inventor?
4. You said a mafia member has brains... Well, if they know who has powers and not then why would it matter if we kept it secret.
5. I still dont believe this.

Snicho
02-23-2012, 04:13 PM
Wooty has done more harm to the town then good.
We lynched deep aka a good person because of woot.

Just saying.

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:13 PM
It really is this simple:

You can vote to lynch someone who could POTENTIALLY (if you believe me to be good) be a huge help to the town

or

You can vote to lynch someone that everyone agrees will not be any help whatsoever and who has lied in the past

That's what it comes down to. Killing someone who could be helpful in the future or kill someone who has proven he won't be.

It's literally that easy.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 04:14 PM
Wooty has done more harm to the town then good.
We lynched deep aka a good person because of woot.

Just saying.

Yeah but he COULD just be a lyncher so pay him no mind, lets go after someone who could be a huge benefit to this town because he may be a god father because he said we could investigate him.

And yes, it literally is THAT easy. Regardless of whether or not vidae is bad, were going to find out over night.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:15 PM
Logically thinking? If he was a lyncher he would have came out saying as much. If he was a lyncher, he could have said as much as we wouldnt have dealt with his bs as much.
2. Again, I think SK.
3. So your the inventor then, that can say yes or no? Or you know theres no inventor?
4. You said a mafia member has brains... Well, if they know who has powers and not then why would it matter if we kept it secret.
5. I still dont believe this.

1. He came out and basically said it. People still wanted him dead, so he started spewing BS to stay alive.
3. I mean why would he give it to you over anyone else? I'd rather he gave it to any confirmed townie aka Vikes, APS, IBC, TBW.
4. They don't, but they can guess, and everyone here knows Woot has none.
5. It's about as clear as it could have been.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 04:16 PM
I'm voting for the person who I absolutely know is lying.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 04:16 PM

I am too

Wooty

Snicho
02-23-2012, 04:17 PM

How do you know he is absolutely lying? Do you have proof?

vidae

You absolutely should. Wooty has admitted he has lied on multiple occasions.

This is such a joke.

UKfan
Vid could also just be good? I dont know really, would like to hear more of Brodie's talk about him.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Or wooty is harmless (barring invention?), which seems a lot more likely than him being a serial killer.
I considered this. I'm done arguing. I'm sticking with Woot. You guys are all cop killers(potentially(

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Nvm changed my mind.

Raiderz4Life
02-23-2012, 04:19 PM
I considered this. I'm done arguing. I'm sticking with Woot. You guys are all cop killers(potentially(

I'm in this boat. I'm done and will keep my vote as it is.

Ngatachance92
If nothing else woot has been suspicious from the start and his continued presence is hampering the investigation. Im on my way to work so I don't know when I'll be back on so for now my vote will get locked in as:

Vote:Lynch Wooty

It's a tough call, if anything else comes up it could change but for now its all I have.

vidae
Thanks for trying Jvig. It really isn't worth it with this group. They'd rather go on speculation rather than fact.

Snicho
Okay so some people are claiming that they know vidae is absolutely lying..
But dont we all know the first thing that came out of wootys mouth was a lie?

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 04:20 PM
Thanks for trying Jvig. It really isn't worth it with this group. They'd rather go on speculation rather than fact.
Thank me too officer. My formula didn't even work.

Job Reborn
And yes, it literally is THAT easy. Regardless of whether or not vidae is bad, were going to find out over night.

That is flawed logic to the highest point.

1 - Could be told he's good by an insane cop.
2 - Other mafiosi could come out and say he's good.
3 - If he's the only cop, there's no way to know.
4 - Person who would want to be killed could be roleblocked
5 - mafia could (and should) elect not to kill him considering all the suspicions people have.
6 - Cop could be roleblocked
7 - Cop could be killed
8 - etc

UKfan
Not all, from the start of this day I have been on the Woot bandwagon as have some others. I am intrigued by Brodie's outburst, but I need more than a one liner to take me away from the confirmed liar

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:21 PM
Brodeur is full of it. He came out of nowhere and voted how Job told him to, that's all it is.

It doesn't matter now. I honestly with you guys the best of luck against the mafia. The mere fact that speculation is > evidence just means they'll win faster.

Brodeur
How do you know he is absolutely lying? Do you have proof?

I can't do so without compromising my position, but I can confirm people who are good (D-Unit, EATW, CJ) and I can confirm that Vidae is lying.

zachsaints52
1. He came out and basically said it. People still wanted him dead, so he started spewing BS to stay alive.
3. I mean why would he give it to you over anyone else? I'd rather he gave it to any confirmed townie aka Vikes, APS, IBC, TBW.
4. They don't, but they can guess, and everyone here knows Woot has none.
5. It's about as clear as it could have been.

Why are Vikes and them confirmed townie and not me? I am now suspicious because I want a SK dead?

Face the facts: We had 3 die. 1 mafia+ 1 Serial Killer kill+ 1 invention gone haywire (maybe or another reason).

We have atleast one SK. Can we agree on that? We know Woot is not the inventor, because he got something. That puts the jobs of neutrals down to Serial Killer, Survivor, and Lyncher. So that means We have one more random person out there that could be SK, or it could be him.

ImBrotherCain
Ughh seriously about to give up

Jvig43

Like I said, you may be the god father. You may be bad. But I just have such a hard time going against logic on a high risk high reward gamble where we could end up losing a cop. I did change my post for the time being Vidae.

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Thank me too officer. My formula didn't even work.

Oh, I thank you too good sir. You guys were using your brains. Three people, which is more than we usually have using their brains in these games.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Brodeur is full of it. He came out of nowhere and voted how Job told him to, that's all it is.

It doesn't matter now. I honestly with you guys the best of luck against the mafia. The mere fact that speculation is > evidence just means they'll win faster.

I haven't read a single thing Job has said about you, and no one was able to persuade me to vote for Deep either. You said something that was a lie, and I'm voting for you because of it.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 04:23 PM
I can't do so without compromising my position, but I can confirm people who are good (D-Unit, EATW, CJ) and I can confirm that Vidae is lying.
That is a strange selection of good guys when we have people who are guaranteed good. Yours silly.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:23 PM

Evidence is hardly evidence in this game because of all the variables : Framers, roleblockers, mafia lying, bad cops and so on. I'm one of those who have the philosophy that, most of the time, you're better off going by analysis of people's post and thinking : "Why would I play that way?" over anything else. It usually works.

Snicho
02-23-2012, 04:24 PM
Screw this. Im going back to bed.

Vote: Wooty

We are 100% certain this guy has lied. Thats enough evidence for me.
If Vidae gets investigated tonight, we can do something about it tomorrow. Until then ill be back in an hour or so.

Brodeur
That is a strange selection of good guys when we have people who are guaranteed good. Yours silly.

No, it's who I absolutely know for certain are good. Vidae is lying, and you people need to stop falling for it.

Jvig43

Actually this may change alot. Brody isn't lying about CJ. Which means I doubt he is lying about the others. If he is saying he Vidae has lied, it means he has something to back it up. I may change my vote to get this on with.

I am putting my trust in you Brody because I know what you have posted is the truth (regarding other posters besides Vidae).

UNVOTE: Wooty
VOTE: Vidae

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Evidence is hardly evidence in this game because of all the variables : Framers, roleblockers, mafia lying, bad cops and so on. I'm one of those who have the philosophy that, most of the time, you're better off going by analysis of people's and thinking : "Why would I play that way?" over anything else. It usually works.

Finally, something we agree on.

It's just hard to believe that someone flat out admitting that they're lying is given the benefit of the doubt over someone who has not lied. No one can trick Wooty into lying like he has, but he's still getting away with it.

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Actually this may change alot. Brody isn't lying about CJ. Which means I doubt he is lying about the others. If he is saying he Vidae has lied, it means he has something to back it up. I may change my vote to get this on with, but I'd like to wait a bit.
Oh no I'm not saying he's lying at all. It just seemed like a weird group because I'm not sure on any of them Yeats and I didn't read anything that cleared CJ.

vidae
Brodeur is claiming that I'm lying but won't say how he knows and that doesn't seem suspicious? I was forced to out myself but he isn't?

Tell us your role, Brodeur, if you're so sure I'm a liar.

zachsaints52
Anyone know the count now? I know everyone has basically voted for Woot now foer the past few pages I believe.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Why are Vikes and them confirmed townie and not me? I am now suspicious because I want a SK dead?

Face the facts: We had 3 die. 1 mafia+ 1 Serial Killer kill+ 1 invention gone haywire (maybe or another reason).

We have atleast one SK. Can we agree on that? We know Woot is not the inventor, because he got something. That puts the jobs of neutrals down to Serial Killer, Survivor, and Lyncher. So that means We have one more random person out there that could be SK, or it could be him.

Did you follow the damn game?

IBC is some kind of tracker. TBW is the good neighbour. Vikes is the thief. APS is a cop or guard or something along those lines.

we can agree on we have a SK. Nothing leads to believing Wooty is it, though. More actually points to me. Wooty has NEVER been established as a neutral. he's either neutral or town. he's no mafia.

ImBrotherCain
Actually this may change alot. Brody isn't lying about CJ. Which means I doubt he is lying about the others. If he is saying he Vidae has lied, it means he has something to back it up. I may change my vote to get this on with.

I am putting my trust in you Brody because I know what you have posted is the truth (regarding other posters besides Vidae).

UNVOTE: Wooty
VOTE: Vidae

D's name was cleared by APS like 8 pages ago

Jvig43
Oh no I'm not saying he's lying at all. It just seemed like a weird group because I'm not sure on any of them Yeats and I didn't read anything that cleared CJ.

I am confirming along with Brody he is good. It gives me enough reason to put my trust in him at this point, enough to change my vote. I would say trust me on this one. I was with you before we had any real evidence but this is legit.

Bulldogs
Have we gotten a vote tally yet?

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 04:28 PM
D's name was cleared by APS like 8 pages ago
Ok I missed that. It's hard to read back and keep up simultaneously. I chose the latter.

zachsaints52
02-23-2012, 04:29 PM
Did you follow the damn game?

IBC is some kind of tracker. TBW is the good neighbour. Vikes is the thief. APS is a cop or guard or something along those lines.

we can agree on we have a SK. Nothing leads to believing Wooty. More actually points to me. Wooty has NEVER been established as a neutral. he's either neutral or town. he's no mafia.

If you can remember 50 pages of talk, then more power to you.

Still don't understand why im suspicious, or not a townie. Ive done nothing but go against one guy who keeps lying.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 04:30 PM

Still don't understand why im suspicious, or not a townie. Ive done nothing but go against one guy who keeps lying.

Can we keep on topic.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 04:30 PM
This is a rough draft of the votes, let me know if I'm missing you. I believe 14 votes are needed.

Vidae - IBC, Job, Brodeur, Jvig, Bulldogs, Woot, D-Unit, JoeJoeBrown

Woot - Raiderz4life, Snicho, Zachsaints, Vidae, TheBoyWonder, vikes_28, UKfan

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm probably gonna die if I reveal my role (not that I'm not already on my way anyway), so I'd rather not.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:31 PM

I'm not remembering 50 pages of talk. I'm remembering the little things that could be of relevance, like, you know, who is CONFIRMED as a goddamn good person. If you can't do that, it brings my suspicions towards you, as you would notice happened with vidae.

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:32 PM
I'm probably gonna die if I reveal my role (not that I'm not already on my way anyway), so I'd rather not.

Same with me yet I put my money where my mouth was. And you're unwilling to do the same.

UKfan
Bulldogs I voted Woot, have from the get go

zachsaints52
I'm not remembering 50 pages of talk. I'm remembering the little things that could be of relevance, like, you know, who is CONFIRMED as a goddamn good person. If you can't do that, it brins my suspicions towards you, as you would notice happened with vidae.

Its called 15 concussions in real life, that limits my memory and not everything I read.

And like I have said before, I will not back off the Woot lynch, and will be happy to apologize after. But if Woot stays and I die tonight, then you better get him next round.

ccB
02-23-2012, 04:33 PM
**** it, we'll learn a lot by doing this...one way or another...

Lynch: Vidae

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Its called 15 concussions in real life, that limits my memory and not everything I read.

15 concussions? So many things explained.

Bulldogs
02-23-2012, 04:34 PM
This is a rough draft of the votes, let me know if I'm missing you. I believe 14 votes are needed.

(10 votes) Vidae - IBC, Job, Brodeur, Jvig, Bulldogs, Woot, D-Unit, JoeJoeBrown, CCB, ncst8fan

(7 votes) Woot - Raiderz4life, Snicho, Zachsaints, Vidae, TheBoyWonder, vikes_28, UKfan

Here's the votes.

ImBrotherCain
I am going to die tonight

Jvig43
To the people who were following me with the Woot idea, we were against Vidae on the fact that we had no evidence to back it up. Brody has come forward and stated who he knows are good and knows that Vidae is lying. I am confirming that the people he stated as good are in fact good, which means I am going to trust his statement that he knows Vidae is lying. It's enough for me to feel confident in changing my vote.

ncst8fan83
02-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Okay, there are way too many sticking their necks out against vidae to not go with them. if they are wrong, they will become VERY suspicious. I'm anxious to see the results. I shall follow their lead if this comes to fruition.

Unvote: Wooty

zachsaints52
15 concussions? So many things explained.

Wow way to go outside of a forum and go real life, di ck.

Brodeur
To the people who were following me with the Woot idea, we were against Vidae on the fact that we had no evidence to back it up. Brody has come forward and stated who he knows are good and knows that Vidae is lying. I am confirming that the people he stated as good are in fact good, which means I am going to trust his statement that he knows Vidae is lying. It's enough for me to feel confident in changing my vote.

I'm gonna die during the night now.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 04:36 PM

Hey hey, it's okay Zach. I don't understand why they must be mean to you but I got your back.

Jvig43
02-23-2012, 04:37 PM

I'm sorry it didn't have to be that way. We could have just waited and got both vidae and Woot without you having to come out like that but it is what it is.

Job Reborn

Oh come on. Take a goddamn joke.

Bulldogs

Well we have Job who explains everything, IBC who investigates, Brodeur who finds the truth, and vikes who is a thief. They have a lot of people to knock off.

ImBrotherCain

I am pretty sure that I am enemy #1 after this.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Well we have Job who explains everything, IBC who investigates, Brodeur who finds the truth, and vikes who is a thief. They have a lot of people to knock off.

Don't forget the guy with the talkie walkie.

Brodeur
02-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Oh come on. Take a goddamn joke.

He's just sensitive about it Job, it's not necessarily a wrong thing.

Job Reborn
I am pretty sure that I am enemy #1 after this.

I don't know where I'd rank, really.

zachsaints52
Hey hey, it's okay Zach. I don't understand why they must be mean to you but I got your back.

haha thanks man.

But to be clear, and you can check my posts (unless you can remember everyone of them) I was never for vidae, always against Woot. But to speed up this round, I will change my vote.

Just do me a favor, and when I die during the night to actually look at Woot?

Unvote-Woot
Vote:-Vidae

Raiderz4Life

Guess that'll be good nuff for me too.

Unvote: wooty
vote: vidae

Y'all better not be wrong about this.

ImBrotherCain
I don't know where I'd rank, really.

Part of me says #2 right after me the other says after APS and Brody

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 04:41 PM
We are closing in on a majority... I just want to say I love you all as I probably won't make it through the night.

Job Reborn
02-23-2012, 04:41 PM
Being a neutral could help me live in some way.

ImBrotherCain
02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Being a neutral could help me live in some way.

Hence why I said possibly after Brody and APS

Brodeur
We are closing in on a majority... I just want to say I love you all as I probably won't make it through the night.

I'll be going with you my man.

Mr. Goosemahn
How about more than simply lynching someone, we formulate a plan? I understand we don't really know the roles, but surely there are the standard roles out there.

Basing ourselves on what Brody said, we lynch Vidae.
If he comes out good, Brody is in trouble. If he's bad, someone protect Brody, or IBC.
Furthermore, someone investigate Wooty and publish the results to end the confusion once and for all.
As for role-blockers, we can choose someone.

With this, we'll advance more than by just lynching people. We need to start clearing names and we haven't really done so with anyone.

Edit: Vote: Vidae

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:43 PM
This has been fun. I've really enjoyed these twenty some odd pages of posts going back and forth, back and forth. I almost had some of you convinced too.

No matter. You will never find the rest of my crew at this rate. I might die, but this town belongs to the Mafia, now and forever!

Caddy
02-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Vikes 1: ATL
Woot 8: UK, Raiderz, Fenikz, Vid, Vikes, EATW, Ngata, Snicho
Vid 13: Bulldogs, JJB, CJ, Job, DUnit, Cain, Woot, Brody, Jvig, CCB, NCST8, Zach Raidersz

14 votes are needed to reach majority

TheBoyWonder22
02-23-2012, 04:45 PM
I feel bad if we're wrong. At this point, he's gonna die so hopefully he is some form of mafia. IBC has been consistent, Wooty just scares me a lot.
Unvote: Wooty Magic

Wootylicous
02-23-2012, 04:45 PM
FINALLY god ******* damnit.

vidae
02-23-2012, 04:47 PM
This has been fun. I've really enjoyed these twenty some odd pages of posts going back and forth, back and forth. I almost had some of you convinced too.

No matter. You will never find the rest of my crew at this rate. I might die, but this town belongs to the Mafia, now and forever!

Pagetrapped, rar!

Caddy
02-23-2012, 04:50 PM
The town was rife with chatter and speculation. Too much if you ask me (JERKS MAKING ME READ). The town had struck gold yesterday lynching a mafia member and were desperately hoping to back that up today. Fortunately for them, they lynched Vidae, an incredibly powerful Mafia Godfather.

Vidae (Mafia Godfather) has been Lynched.

Players have until 7pm EST tomorrow to send in their night actions. If you get them in early, I open the thread early!

Caddy
02-24-2012, 06:06 AM
Following the successful lynching of the mafia Godfather vidae, the town was hoping to make it through the night unscathed. This was partly the case, as influential people on both sides of the conflict were found dead. Snicho was found in the local park, claw marks adorning his chest. He had met a painful end. Just over 100 metres away, D-Unit was found under a bridge, savagely beaten to a pulp. Near the police station, the bodies of Brody and APS were found, a single bullet to the chest had seen to their death.

Snicho (Mafia Stand-In Leader) Has been murdered.
D-Unit (Watchdog) Has been murdered.
Brodeur (Chief of Police) Has been murdered.
APS (Cop) Has been murdered.

This had been the busiest night so far, something that would surely shock the town.

With 22 people alive, 12 votes are needed to reach a majority.

Also if I should have contacted you during the night phase but didn't, please let me know asap.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Well, at least another Mafia member died. Sucks that we lost three useful characters.

Based on the description of Snicho's death, and their proximity to each other, I think D-Unit was the guy who killed him. The claw marks and D-Unit being a dog match.

I said it right before Vidae was lynched, but I think it's time we take a list of all the remaining people and start clearing names. Border listed three that were good, so those should be off the list.

Finally, does anyone have any info from tonight?

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 07:20 AM
Well, at least another Mafia member died. Sucks that we lost three useful characters.

Based on the description of Snicho's death, and their proximity to each other, I think D-Unit was the guy who killed him. The claw marks and D-Unit being a dog match.

I said it right before Vidae was lynched, but I think it's time we take a list of all the remaining people and start clearing names. Border listed three that were good, so those should be off the list.

Caddy messed up my investigation so I will have to wait until he corrects it before I can divulge.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 07:21 AM
Considering the chain of events of the past day, its really hard to gauge where we are at this point. We have taken out the Mafia's two biggest figures, albeit at the cost of three very valuable people in the city (in addition to the others of previous days) We still have more work to do. Anyone able to gather info over the night?

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 07:27 AM

I had a letter dropped through my mail slot overnight. I don't know who it is from (I have a feeling on who it was, not sure though), or if I can believe it (I think I can.) My hesitation with coming forward with all of it is that it is kinda vague, and only says that one person is good. I don't want to come forward with this info because I don't necessarily want that name out there for the mafia to see and make him into a huge target. That's if I can even believe this info. But if other people come forward with info, I might be able to corroborate it.

diabsoule
02-24-2012, 07:37 AM
Wow. Three of the people we could ill afford to lose just were killed. I do think Gooseman is right in thinking that D-Unit is probably the one that killed Snicho. It also sounds like a mafia hit with Brodie and APS. Their type of death was different than Snicho's.

Good news, though, is that the mafia should be down to just one member (if there is 4 in this game).

It's effin sucks that both cops had to be killed. We could definitely use one right now.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Wow. Three of the people we could ill afford to lose just were killed. I do think Gooseman is right in thinking that D-Unit is probably the one that killed Snicho. It also sounds like a mafia hit with Brodie and APS. Their type of death was different than Snicho's.

Good news, though, is that the mafia should be down to just one member (if there is 4 in this game).

It's effin sucks that both cops had to be killed. We could definitely use one right now.

I think D was a protective role, albeit I could be wrong. The others sound like Serial Killer and a Mafia kill.

If i really had to guess i would say there is between 5-7 mafia memebers. At best we have 2 left.

EDIT: Crap... sounds like 2 mafia kills

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 07:42 AM
Geez. Crazy ass night. Where to now, people? I suppose we wait for IBC's findings?

diabsoule
02-24-2012, 07:44 AM
alright, gents, I'm off to work. I'll catch up once I get back home.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 07:47 AM
Geez. Crazy ass night. Where to now, people? I suppose we wait for IBC's findings?

We have a few people with roles that can give some info. We just need to go on more speculation now that two of our main investigative roles have been murdered.

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Its pretty funny that the new godfather gets whacked on his first night on the job. Is their a rule that if 3 godfathers are killed in a row it counts as an instant win? If not there should be.

Also, finding out Vidae was indeed the godfather clears Woot, as far as the mafia is concerned. Still not sure what exactly his role is but its definitely a weird one.

UKfan
02-24-2012, 08:08 AM
What a terrible turn of events! Losing that many good men is a real blow and like Goosemahn said, now is the time to start concentrating our efforts.

D being beaten to death right now is the death that has me most perplexed I have to say. Snicho certainly appears to have been mauled by the dog, and the two shootings have hall marks of a professional killing (mafia or SK), but this beating, am wondering what peoples thoughts are on that. Vigilante gone wrong maybe? The mafia acting out following the loss of their godfather?

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 08:12 AM
I'm waiting to hear what Woots magical ice machine did.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 08:12 AM
I have a few suspicions today... I think I will be a bit more reserved until I get my information or some comes forward.

fenikz
02-24-2012, 08:18 AM

Doubt he even got to use it, people need use a little more tact when revealing stuff, mafia/serial killer are having a field day because of people revealing thier roles/others roles

UKfan
02-24-2012, 08:18 AM

Same here actually, if he did have one, and he did use it...

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 08:29 AM
We need to find the serial killer, like I said yesterday, the mafia isn't important if we're losing three people a night. I have some suspicions and I don't like that Woot is still alive. But unless he's the killer he's not bothering me.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 08:32 AM
Out of everyone we should be most suspicious of:

Vid 13: Bulldogs, JJB, CJ, Job, DUnit, Cain, Woot, Brody, Jvig, CCB, NCST8, Zach Raidersz

Those people.

fenikz
02-24-2012, 08:36 AM
Yea we're suspicious yet woot is still alive

This is sarcasm

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 08:42 AM
This is awful news. We finally find a few more trustworthy characters and they all get wasted.

14 votes are needed to reach majority

I think this is a decent start. However, do we believe that Vikes is a non-threat as a thief? He & Fenikz still seem suspicious to me, as the two most threatened by Scotty & bhaarat prior to their deaths. EDIT: It seems plausible that Vikes is a mafia + thief.

Also, how should we view the meeting of TBW and Vidae, now that we know the truth about Vidae? Was the "My power is to tell one person per night I'm good" story total BS? Has anyone else been approached by TBW at night since? If not, I'd say he's clearly mafia. Can anyone corroborate his "power?"

I also think it's foolish to presume any remaining number of mafia. It sounds like our original 33 townspeople was a much higher count than any previous towns. With 3 deaths we know there are at least 2 evil factions but there certainly could still be 3. Or, at least, 2 mob hitmen + a SK, perhaps?

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 08:42 AM
Out of everyone we should be most suspicious of:

Those people.

So Vidae and Snicho are gone. Was raiderz for wooty or vidae? he's listed twice...

fenikz
02-24-2012, 08:45 AM
As I said before Scotty could/would never threaten me :)

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 08:48 AM
So Vidae and Snicho are gone. Was raiderz for wooty or vidae? he's listed twice...

Guess that'll be good nuff for me too.

Unvote: wooty
vote: vidae

Y'all better not be wrong about this.

I feel bad if we're wrong. At this point, he's gonna die so hopefully he is some form of mafia. IBC has been consistent, Wooty just scares me a lot.
Unvote: Wooty Magic

wooty, but then switched late in the vote. Same as TBW, actually. Possibly the smart move to avoid suspicion once the tide had clearly turned against Vidae and he was lost. Raider/BoyWonder/Goosemahn were the final three votes.

UKfan
02-24-2012, 09:01 AM
I was with Woot from the start and tried to maintain that we should lynch him right until Vidae basically confessed. Seems like an odd thing to be pointing out but I want my thinking to be clear. I always wanted Woot gone from the start of the day as I do not trust him, he has lied on numerous occasions and clearly is not out to benefit the town. All we had to go on with Vidae was the word of Brodeur, and at the time I was not fully comfortable going along with that, I had no reason to doubt him or Vidae as Vidae's arguments seemed reasonably credible and I wanted to see the talking between them play out more. It was not until the town turned fully on Vidae and he confessed that some people jumped over, and I didnt as his fate was already sealed.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 09:15 AM
This is awful news. We finally find a few more trustworthy characters and they all get wasted.

I think this is a decent start. However, do we believe that Vikes is a non-threat as a thief? He & Fenikz still seem suspicious to me, as the two most threatened by Scotty & bhaarat prior to their deaths. EDIT: It seems plausible that Vikes is a mafia + thief.

Also, how should we view the meeting of TBW and Vidae, now that we know the truth about Vidae? Was the "My power is to tell one person per night I'm good" story total BS? Has anyone else been approached by TBW at night since? If not, I'd say he's clearly mafia. Can anyone corroborate his "power?"

I also think it's foolish to presume any remaining number of mafia. It sounds like our original 33 townspeople was a much higher count than any previous towns. With 3 deaths we know there are at least 2 evil factions but there certainly could still be 3. Or, at least, 2 mob hitmen + a SK, perhaps?

I have some faith in TBW. Why would he need to visit the GF unless he was investigating him or telling him he was good.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 09:26 AM

I can corroborate.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 09:28 AM
So, can we lynch ATL now?

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 09:31 AM

You have been very logical to this point.

Care to explain reasons?

fenikz
02-24-2012, 09:31 AM

You get the feeling he is the serial killer as well?

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 09:38 AM
I just changed because I figured IBC has deemed himself credible, but I still think Wooty's bad news. You turned out to be right, but I was convinced at the end of the same things you all were. Also, I've visited other people so they can vouch.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 09:38 AM
He's just hiding himself. Never voted or even shared his mind on any of the important subjects. He just comes up, says nothing and votes for someone. Usually vikes who's not even remotely lynchable. He's not up to any good.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 09:39 AM
vote : ATLdirtybirds

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Looking back at the events surrounding IBC / Vidae / TBW, I'd have to say I would be surprised if TBW were bad since he immediately cast suspicion on Vidae for outing him. Doubtful he would have done so as a mafioso, especially against the Don. Though I'd love to hear what lead to visiting Vidae.

Also, from that same line of events, I find Raiderz immediately trying to sway the town opinion in favor of all 3 being good. I thought it was suspicious at the time and now it looks even moreso.
So at least we know IBC Vid and TBW are good. I never doubted you Vid =)

Yet another example of Fenikz looking bad in there, too.
Well thats either 3 innocent or possibly a terribly thought of disguise for the mafia

The more reasonable logic on it:
Glad I'm not the only one who thought of this... Could also be another "evil" force, not necessarily mafia.

It is also worth noting that Vidae (may he rot in hell) was calling EATW suspicious. I'd wager this bodes well for EATW being non mafia but would like other thoughts on that, as I seem to recall some of our trustworthy folks clearing EATW already.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 09:42 AM
He's just hiding himself. Never voted or even said shared his mind on any of the important subjects. He just comes up, says nothing and votes for someone. Usually vikes who's not even remotely lynchable. He's not up to any good.

I agree... 10 total posts out of over 1,400 is pretty minimal but buy that definition.

ATL - 10 Posts
SuperMcgee - 12 Posts
CCB - 13 Posts
Goose - 13 Posts
Ngata - 13
Diab - 18

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Looking back at the events surrounding IBC / Vidae / TBW, I'd have to say I would be surprised if TBW were bad since he immediately cast suspicion on Vidae for outing him. Doubtful he would have done so as a mafioso, especially against the Don. Though I'd love to hear what lead to visiting Vidae.

Also, from that same line of events, I find Raiderz immediately trying to sway the town opinion in favor of all 3 being good. I thought it was suspicious at the time and now it looks even moreso.

It is also worth noting that Vidae (may he rot in hell) was calling EATW suspicious. I'd wager this bodes well for EATW being non mafia but would like other thoughts on that, as I seem to recall some of our trustworthy folks clearing EATW already.

I'm still wary of eatw. But I think Brody said he wasn't a bad guy. I'll try looking for it.

Also, I received the same message about TBW being good.

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 09:50 AM
Still think zach needs to be looked at. Guy was trying his hardest to deflect attention away from vidae when it was pure speculation (before Brody stuck his neck out there). He eventually moved over to lynching vidae when the tide obviously turned.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-24-2012, 09:51 AM
I'm still wary of eatw. But I think Brody said he wasn't a bad guy. I'll try looking for it.

Yeah, Brody said EATW and CJ were good.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 09:53 AM
Are still alive :
Vikes
McGee
Raiderz
Ncst8fan83
UKFan
Wooty
CCB
ATL
Cain
Job
CJSchneider
Jvig
Flying Elvis
The Boy Wonder
Diab
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Ngata Chance
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Mr. Goosemahn
Eaglesalltheway

Out of those :
- EATW, D-unit, CJ confirmed good by chief cop Brodeur
- Vikes pretty clearly a thief
- TBW the good neighbour
- IBC is absolutely good
- Job is a neutral, per Jvig
- Jvig outed me as neutral, is therefore probably good, though it wouldn't have been a bad mafia move.
- I still believe wooty to be nothing more than a lyncher

Leaves us with :

McGee
Raiderz
Ncst8fan83
UKFan
CCB
ATL
Flying Elvis
Diab
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Ngata Chance
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Mr. Goosemahn

Let's try and find something on them.

fenikz
02-24-2012, 09:55 AM

How does this make me look bad, Vidae was indeed evil and I called it

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 09:59 AM
How does this make me look bad, Vidae was indeed evil and I called it

You were lumping Vidae in with TBW and IBC as innocent.

Also, I stand by my theory that you and Vikes were the two most threatened by Scotty and Bhaarat and then they both died that night.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 09:59 AM
Raiderz was the most suspicious bit because he especially typed his post in a manner that cleared vidae, and even at that moment it was some atrocious reasoning/logic.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:01 AM
Raiderz was the most suspicious bit because he especially typed his post in a manner that cleared vidae, and even at that moment it was some atrocious reasoning/logic.

Exactly. And his was the first post to do so. It literally looks like he showed up the minute he saw an opportunity to try and steer the town wrong on Vidae.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:01 AM

Also, I stand by my theory that you and Vikes were the two most threatened by Scotty and Bhaarat and then they both died that night.

Scotty and bhaarat really weren'T threatening anyone, and i think they were chosen mostly because they were easy targets : they would not be protected by any doctor/guard role. I don't think we will get so much out of this. And I do not think that fenikz' post was particularly suspicious.

fenikz
02-24-2012, 10:02 AM

I said all 3 were either innocent or trying to disguise thier evilness, obviously Vidae was, how do you know the other 2 weren't

And I still don't know what you're talking about with Scotty and bhaarat, you're the only person who keeps accusing me, what's your game?

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:03 AM
I still say we lynch ATL.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Scotty and bhaarat really weren'T threatening anyone, and i think they were chosen mostly because they were easy targets : they would not be protected by any doctor/guard role. I don't think we will get so much out of this.

They were driving the conversation that day. They stirred up some stuff and seemed to push towards Fenikz before moving on to Vikes. Not that they were making major breakthroughs, but the two people they brought up should at least be considered as suspects, as they'd want to shut down that discussion.

Still, I'm most suspicious of Raiderz right now anyway.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:07 AM
I said all 3 were either innocent or trying to disguise thier evilness, obviously Vidae was, how do you know the other 2 weren't

And I still don't know what you're talking about with Scotty and bhaarat, you're the only person who keeps accusing me, what's your game?

We all know the other two weren't because they're dead.

My game is simply saying I think the death of those two was oddly timed, and could have been a direct result of their conversation during the day. I'm asking others for their opinion on my line of logic there.

What's your game?

fenikz
02-24-2012, 10:08 AM
Accuse someone enough they will look guilty, I got you figured out sir

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Accuse someone enough they will look guilty, I got you figured out sir

what makes you think ATL is a serial killer?

fenikz
02-24-2012, 10:12 AM
His inactivity, generally he is the most active poster in these games

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 10:12 AM
I have a grudge against FE. Everyone lynch him. Quick, I'll use my 11:30 power to investigate him, but you guys have to help. Trust me he's bad!

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:13 AM

Who do you think is/are the next best mafia targets we should go after?

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:16 AM
I have a grudge against FE. Everyone lynch him. Quick, I'll use my 11:30 power to investigate him, but you guys have to help. Trust me he's bad!

lolwut?

Does that grudge come with an ice machine?

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:17 AM

That was very useful, thanks for contributing.

ImBrotherCain
I still say we lynch ATL.

I am going to hold off until my investigation gets corrected.

Job Reborn

ATL, Raiderz4life

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 10:19 AM
I am going to hold off until my investigation gets corrected.

What do you mean by this? How was it incorrect? Wrong person?

fenikz
02-24-2012, 10:20 AM

I don't think ATL is mafia, I think he's the serial killer

But for mafia

zachsaints
Ncst8
Raiderz
McGee?

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:21 AM
Take notice that Raiderz his one of the very few who actually BOTH held off a bit from voting Jensen AND never ever backed down from defending vidae, even after Brodeur came out saying he was lying, until casting the hammer vote when vidae had already confessed.

ImBrotherCain
What do you mean by this? How was it incorrect? Wrong person?

I don't want to explain in fear of Modkills but hopefully when Caddy wakes up he can correct it.

Job Reborn
I don't think ATL is mafia, I think he's the serial killer

But for mafia

zachsaints
Ncst8
Eagles?
McGee?

zachsaints is good. And so is eagles.

fenikz
02-24-2012, 10:23 AM
Ment Raiderz not eagles, how do we know zachsaints is good

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 10:23 AM
That was very useful, thanks for contributing.
Lighten up man. I'm just saying, we have this hanging over our heads still. Why would Woot go that far in an attempt to cover up his role. He's making up **** as he pleases and its unsafe to have that reckless attitude around.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Brodeur has been pretty consistent in his defending of zachsaints throughout the game. The fact he turned out the chief cop is enough for me to be quite confident in zach.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:26 AM
Lighten up man. I'm just saying, we have this hanging over our heads still. Why would Woot go that far in an attempt to cover up his role. He's making up **** as he pleases and its unsafe to have that reckless attitude around.

Because he needed to survive, and people were still willing to lynch him out of blind anger? It's very simple, really. The two who never came close to accepting that obvious play are godfather vidae and prime suspect raiderz.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Brodeur has been pretty consistent in his defending of zachsaints throughout the game. The fact he turned out the chief cop is enough for me to be quite confident in zach.

Que? I don't remember him mentioning zach at all. The only mention I find in searching the thread is an OT post re: concussions.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:29 AM
Que? I don't remember him mentioning zach at all. The only mention I find in searching the thread is an OT post re: concussions.

Saints is just being himself, I don't think he has malicious intent. Nor do I think Deep is a member of the mafia.

You're not suspicious, or shouldn't be at least.

Is that enough for you?

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:31 AM
Is that enough for you?

yup. nice memory. also, i didn't search his posts for 'saints'

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Is that enough for you?

Brody being nice is just weird...

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:32 AM
yup. nice memory.

I think I might have been involved in all three instances, so it helps.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:35 AM
I don't even feel the need to search for evidence against the other guys as I think we'd do fairly good lynching either ATL or raiderz.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Because he needed to survive, and people were still willing to lynch him out of blind anger? It's very simple, really. The two who never came close to accepting that obvious play are godfather vidae and prime suspect raiderz.
Maybe it's something I missed. I think a better alternative would have just been admitting to going on the info he had. Instead he has lied over and over. How can you trust someone who does that?

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:38 AM
Maybe it's something I missed. I think a better alternative would have just been admitting to going on the info he had. Instead he has lied over and over. How can you trust someone who does that?

People were voting for him. He had already tried that. At that point he was just scrambling to get some time before being lynched, and then IBC came out with the Jensen thing and it took off. Twice already the mafia wanted to get rid of wooty for irrelevant lies, and both times not jumping the gun lead to uncovering mafia members. Notice a pattern?

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 10:40 AM
Also, I like the ATL pick because as I voiced before, the SK is a higher priority than the mafia.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 10:42 AM
Also, I like the ATL pick because as I voiced before, the SK is a higher priority than the mafia.

They should be equal... The SK needs everyone to die for him to win. The Mafia just needs Majority.

Both have pluses and minuses.

CJSchneider
02-24-2012, 10:43 AM

I agree with this statement.

In conjunction with Job's vote:

Vote: Lynch ATL

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:43 AM
I dunno. Both kill someone. Both could end up killing eachother. Killing the sk ensures there's not an additional kill at night, but probability-wise the SK has more chances of offing a mafia at night. I don't see why SK should be so much higher on the lynch scale. Evil is evil, plain and simple.

Edit : also, what IBC said.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 10:44 AM
I'm not 100% sure but I think ATL always jumps on Vikes...ya know...cuz he's a ginger and all.
Raiderz working to defend ATL. hhmmmmm . . . may be irrelevant and an honest answer based on previous games, though.

I'm not defending Vid...nowhere have I stated his good or w.e. I'm just saying...where I come from

admitted lies > gut feelings

Lock down the lie. Raiderz claiming "nowhere have I stated his good or w.e." when he had already done exactly that in the other post I quoted earlier.

Vote: Raiderz4life

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 10:45 AM
People were voting for him. He had already tried that. At that point he was just scrambling to get some time before being lynched, and then IBC came out with the Jensen thing and it took off. Twice already the mafia wanted to get rid of wooty for irrelevant lies, and both times not jumping the gun lead to uncovering mafia members. Notice a pattern?
If we don't take out the killer in the next 2 days, he has to go. But for now let's lynch ATL. He has been active in other threads and he's usually near the top in terms of posts. Let's lynch Vikes isn't an acceptable contribution.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:46 AM
If we don't take out the killer in the next 2 days, he has to go. But for now let's lynch ATL. He has been active in other threads and he's usually near the top in terms of posts. Let's lynch Vikes isn't an acceptable contribution.

You're lucky to be a confirmed townie.

UKfan
02-24-2012, 10:47 AM
I want to hear what happened with woot and his ice machine before I cast a vote, I do think ATL and Raiderz have some suspicious behaviours, but nothing majorly more so thatn woot.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 10:48 AM
Vote: ATLDirty
I just don't like that we're losing 3 people a night, sorry.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 10:50 AM
I want to hear what happened with woot and his ice machine before I cast a vote, I do think ATL and Raiderz have some suspicious behaviours, but nothing majorly more so thatn woot.

Your obsession with Woot and all of his lies is suspicious in its own right.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 10:50 AM
He's just hiding himself. Never voted or even shared his mind on any of the important subjects. He just comes up, says nothing and votes for someone. Usually vikes who's not even remotely lynchable. He's not up to any good.

Didn't Brodeur call out vikes on more than a few occasions?

Anyway, I haven't had a helluva lot to contribute since I was role blocked my first night.

I'll be glad to answer any other questions.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:52 AM
Brodeur ended up being useful during the game. You have not yet been.

There's been two other nights, have you been roleblocked every night?

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 10:52 AM
Wow, I log in late in the morning and this is what I find? I've tried to peek at this thread all morning but there is way too much stuff....

I can't believe the carnage that is going on in this town.

The serial killer is nutso, but the mafia is currently worse. I'm not sure that there is only one mafioso left. There were so many players that there might have been quite a few.

Also, just throwing this out there, maybe there are two different mafias? Maybe there is another Godfather and he's been trying to take out the other mob?

Investigations would come up clean on that guy as well.

Regardless, one name that hasn't been much mentioned this morning is JVig. That dude went overboard in defending vidae. Then he flipped once he saw the tide turning.

I think Raiderz and JVig are bad guys. I also think that we need to consider Fenikz as being mafia as well.

I need someone to convince me to not vote JVig. (Sorry, I don't have time to C&P his long winded defenses of vidae).

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Wow, I log in late in the morning and this is what I find? I've tried to peek at this thread all morning but there is way too much stuff....

The serial killer is nutso, but the mafia is currently worse. I'm not sure that there is only one mafioso left. There were so many players that there might have been quite a few.

Also, just throwing this out there, maybe there are two different mafias? Maybe there is another Godfather and he's been trying to take out the other mob?

Regardless, one name that hasn't been much mentioned this morning is JVig. That dude went overboard in defending vidae. Then he flipped once he saw the tide turning.

I think Raiderz and JVig are bad guys. I also think that we need to consider Fenikz as being mafia as well.

I need someone to convince me to not vote JVig. (Sorry, I don't have time to C&P his long winded defenses of vidae).

Jvid has defended other good people. I don't see him being evil.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 10:54 AM

Anyway, I haven't had a helluva lot to contribute since I was role blocked my first night.

Why haven't you acted the other couple nights?

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Jvid has defended other good people. I don't see him being evil.

Why did JVid go all in on that defense then?

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Brodeur ended up being useful during the game. You have not yet been.

There's been two other nights, have you been roleblocked every night?

Had to wait. I'd prefer not to reveal my role, but I know who's done what.

That being said,

vote: McGee

Hasn't had a lot to say, yet he's still doing work during the night. I think he just wants to avoid suspicion.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 10:59 AM
The one thing I can come up with for jvig is :

He somehow knew about my role starting day 2. And exposed it whilst I was being attacked on all fronts (while being absent for the day) by both eatw and vidae.

How he got that information we do not know. He hasn't had another one either yet, or so it seems. An invention like the ice machine? Some kind of jack-of-all-trades? I don't know. Worst case is he is a mafia rolecop : I think that is unlikely. I think the mafia wanted me out and jvig wouldn't have gone against his godfather with this information, and if I were a mafia, I would not have done that, not at that particular moment, and not in that particular way. Otherwise, there might not be as much going for him.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 11:00 AM

On mafia / evil factions, I agree.

Jvig has given us good info. However, if there are two mafia factions he could be serving up goons from the opposing squad. Right now he has my trust, though. His defense of Vidae seemed to be solely based on his concern for losing a cop. Don Vidae was pretty convincing in his attempts to turn the tide.

By role blocked, do you mean you tried to shoot someone and that person was saved?

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:01 AM
By role blocked, do you mean you tried to shoot someone and that person was saved?

That's a fun twist.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 11:03 AM
Refresh my memory, beside being neutral did jvig release anything else on your role?

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Your obsession with Woot and all of his lies is suspicious in its own right.

Im obsessed with Woot as well, but clearly ive been investigated so am I suspicious too?

I can now say I trust JVig.

Btw, how do you guys get to quote more then 3 quotes?

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:07 AM
Refresh my memory, beside being neutral did jvig release anything else on your role?

Said that I didn't care who won. Which is true. But I do care about being right, putting me in a fun situation.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:08 AM

That being said,

Hasn't had a lot to say, yet he's still doing work during the night. I think he just wants to avoid suspicion.

McGee is so obviously a good member of this town, I think you're fishing there.

fenikz
02-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Whatever I'm going with my gut

Vote: ATL

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 11:10 AM

I trust EATW. Seems like he knows his stuff.

Still think zach needs to be looked at. Guy was trying his hardest to deflect attention away from vidae when it was pure speculation (before Brody stuck his neck out there). He eventually moved over to lynching vidae when the tide obviously turned.

Show me where I said Vidae was innocent? I am saying I think Woot is a SK or some type that deals with killing one of the people at night.

Is that enough for you?

Thanks Job!

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 11:13 AM
The one thing I can come up with for jvig is :

He somehow knew about my role starting day 2. And exposed it whilst I was being attacked on all fronts (while being absent for the day) by both eatw and vidae.

How he got that information we do not know. He hasn't had another one either yet, or so it seems. An invention like the ice machine? Some kind of jack-of-all-trades? I don't know. Worst case is he is a mafia rolecop : I think that is unlikely. I think the mafia wanted me out and jvig wouldn't have gone against his godfather with this information, and if I were a mafia, I would not have done that, not at that particular moment, and not in that particular way. Otherwise, there might not be as much going for him.

I think Jvig has a power, but I dont think he is bad. I think he, like me, wants Woot gone. Why is that so bad? How many neutral characters can we have left for someone not be a SK?

McGee is so obviously a good member of this town, I think you're fishing there.

Youve been right so far on everything.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:14 AM
Show me where I said Vidae was innocent? I am saying I think Woot is a SK or some type that deals with killing one of the people at night.

Trust me, he's not.

1) he's been SK in another game and didn't play it like a ******.

2) What woot did would be the absolute worst strategy ever imagined for a SK, has SKs need to survive until the end and be the lone survivor. No way you ever go all-in like that at the beginning.

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 11:14 AM

That being said,

interesting.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 11:15 AM
I'm not buying this. You're getting way too involved and you're far too worried about our actions. Maybe jvig is wrong after all, he did pursue woot and he's the only one you didn't give **** for it. Maybe because you want his opinion to remain respected. Speculation of course.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:17 AM
I think Jvig has a power, but I dont think he is bad. I think he, like me, wants Woot gone. Why is that so bad? How many neutral characters can we have left for someone not be a SK?

Why don't you get out of your head that he's a neutral? He's a good guy who happened to have a grudge. Grudge is over with Deep. Now wants town to win. That's a good-aligned lyncher for you, and his play has been very consistent with it.

Nobody ever said with certainty he was a neutral. Woot has never stopped claiming he's good. It is NOT established that he's a neutral. And if he is, he's probably just a survivor, as giving a "lyncher" bonus to a serial killer is pretty damn worthless.

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 11:17 AM
ATL's vote for McGee is out of super left field. I'm rolling with Job on this one.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 11:28 AM
I have a sneaky suspicion to be honest. But I wont say it because its crazy, but its plausible.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 11:31 AM
ATL's vote for McGee is out of super left field. I'm rolling with Job on this one.

I pretty clearly explained it. He's not posting much, but he's using his powers during the night. Good guys generally don't do that.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:32 AM
I pretty clearly explained it. He's not posting much, but he's using his powers during the night. Good guys generally don't do that.

Funny that, up until exactly now, you had been doing the exact same thing, so it seems. Are you saying you're not a good guy?

UKfan
I have a sneaky suspicion to be honest. But I wont say it because its crazy, but its plausible.

Cant be that crazy if it is plausible man, no point holding out on the town, any idea is a good one.

ncst8fan83

crazy is good sometimes. go for it.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:34 AM

This is seriously the most contradictory, nailing its own coffin post I've ever seen. It baffles me.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 11:35 AM
My question first:

If one mafia member gets to the end, does the whole mafia win?

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Why don't you get out of your head that he's a neutral? He's a good guy who happened to have a grudge. Grudge is over with Deep. Now wants town to win. That's a good-aligned lyncher for you, and his play has been very consistent with it.

Nobody ever said with certainty he was a neutral. Woot has never stopped claiming he's good. It is NOT established that he's a neutral. And if he is, he's probably just a survivor, as giving a "lyncher" bonus to a serial killer is pretty damn worthless.
Because my only role is saying hi to people. At first that was fine, but as a townie who can't investigate, I can only act upon what I've seen. I don't get why no one is questioning you either. I don't care that he led the charge on Deep. I care about after that.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 11:36 AM
Funny that, up until exactly now, you had been doing the exact same thing, so it seems. Are you saying you're not a good guy?

I am a good guy. Now that my abilities have some use, I'm here. These same abilities lead me to question McGee. Unless he comes forward with some findings (or that he's been getting massively ****** over) I see no reason to change my vote for him.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:37 AM
My question first:

If one mafia member gets to the end, does the whole mafia win?

Yes.

10 character

fenikz
02-24-2012, 11:37 AM
Like if the only remaining person is mafia? Yes, pretty sure mafia wins when they are the majority

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:39 AM
I don't get why no one is questioning you either.

I think my case is made from this game's events, really.

Also, SK could just as well, and is more likely to, be an evil faction reather than a neutral one, but I digress.

zachsaints52
I have a feeling one of the people who keeps getting everything right is a mafia member.

I mean, you only need one to get to the end for the mafia to end right? Why not the mafia decide who that one person is at the start? Because if you think about it, they are already at a severe disadvantage because of the number ratio. If they let one guy keep plugging away, and have everyone believe they are good, you'd never think to investigate or suspect him.

Bulldogs
Let's wait until we get some more info on the table here before we got voting anybody out. IBC is still waiting on some stuff from Caddy, and vikes should still be able to help us out.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:40 AM
Like if the only remaining person is mafia? Yes, pretty sure mafia wins when they are the majority

Or if you're in an even-numbered stalemate, as the town can never get rid of the evil.