PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Ruined

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 11:41 AM
Let's wait until we get some more info on the table here before we got voting anybody out. IBC is still waiting on some stuff from Caddy, and vikes should still be able to help us out.

I was with Woot from the start and tried to maintain that we should lynch him right until Vidae basically confessed. Seems like an odd thing to be pointing out but I want my thinking to be clear. I always wanted Woot gone from the start of the day as I do not trust him, he has lied on numerous occasions and clearly is not out to benefit the town. All we had to go on with Vidae was the word of Brodeur, and at the time I was not fully comfortable going along with that, I had no reason to doubt him or Vidae as Vidae's arguments seemed reasonably credible and I wanted to see the talking between them play out more. It was not until the town turned fully on Vidae and he confessed that some people jumped over, and I didnt as his fate was already sealed.

Anybody find this suspicious? Numerous times the points against vidae were made, yet apparently we had nothing on him until Brodeur came out and spoke.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 11:42 AM
I have a feeling one of the people who keeps getting everything right is a mafia member.

I mean, you only need one to get to the end for the mafia to end right? Why not the mafia decide who that one person is at the start? Because if you think about it, they are already at a severe disadvantage because of the number ratio. If they let one guy keep plugging away, and have everyone believe they are good, you'd never think to investigate or suspect him.

Page trapped.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:44 AM
I have a feeling one of the people who keeps getting everything right is a mafia member.

I mean, you only need one to get to the end for the mafia to end right? Why not the mafia decide who that one person is at the start? Because if you think about it, they are already at a severe disadvantage because of the number ratio. If they let one guy keep plugging away, and have everyone believe they are good, you'd never think to investigate or suspect him.

Number ratio doesn't put them at a disadvantage because they have what we don't : knowledge. Furthermore, if you believe in their number being a disadvantage, purposefully diminishing that number is stupid, as it just further expands that disadvantage.

And it would not be a good strategy. Why? Because despite being right all the time up until now, people still hesitate to listen to me and/or follow me. People still suspect me. And don't say it's because I'm a neutral : I was suspected even before jvig came out and said it. The complexity of the risk doesn't even come close to being worth the extremely low percentages of it actually working.

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 11:44 AM
My question first:

If one mafia member gets to the end, does the whole mafia win?

Well, I'll beat you to the crazy theory:

I think Cain is either a rival godfather or a serial killer. He knows way too much about what has been going on. Somehow he's known exactly what has been going on about some of these bad guys.

He's either super good or super bad. I don't know the roles enough to posit which one.

Like I said, crazy.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:45 AM
Anybody find this suspicious? Numerous times the points against vidae were made, yet apparently we had nothing on him until Brodeur came out and spoke.

As a matter of fact I do.

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 11:46 AM
Number ratio doesn't put them at a disadvantage because they have what we don't : knowledge. Furthermore, if you believe in their number being a disadvantage, purposefully diminishing that number is stupid, as it just further expands that disadvantage.

And it would not be a good strategy. Why? Because despite being right all the time up until now, people still hesitate to listen to me and/or follow me. People still suspect me. And don't say it's because I'm a neutral : I was suspected even before jvig came out and said it. The complexity of the risk doesn't even come close to being worth the extremely low percentages of it actually working.

Interesting, I don't think he was talking about you. But you got a bit defensive there.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:47 AM

I think Cain is either a rival godfather or a serial killer. He knows way too much about what has been going on. Somehow he's known exactly what has been going on about some of these bad guys.

He's either super good or super bad. I don't know the roles enough to posit which one.

Like I said, crazy.

He's not even that important a good person. He can follow people and find out who their target was, without even getting to know what his action is.

This is overthinking in its purest form.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:49 AM
Interesting, I don't think he was talking about you. But you got a bit defensive there.

I don't even defend myself. I merely used myself (being one of the always right crowd) as an example of why it would not work.

Why be so adamant in attracting suspicions towards me or IBC, who have been pretty much the most useful to the town (despite me not even having to help you out)?

JoeJoeBrown
He's not even that important a good person. He can follow people and find out who their target was, without even getting to know what his action is.

This is overthinking at its purest form.

Overthinking is a fun pasttime.

I'm beginning to think you and Cain are vidae's rival mafia.

zachsaints52

They have knowledge of who each other is, and thats it right? Thats the point I am making. To win, the Mafia has to have the last person. Before the game, they decide one player who will inevitably come up with info/reason why one of their own is bad. Thus, everyone trust that person as good, so they stay til the end.

And no one really suspects you, because youve been right...

And we still dont know how your neautral. At least, I dont know your role.

Do townies every sometime get powers from someone other then a inventor?

Like I said, crazy.

If Cain was a detective, wouldn't they try and kill him every night? And if they would try to kill him, and he gets saved, wouldn't we only lose 2 people at night?

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 11:50 AM

This is overthinking at its purest form.

Overthinking . . . or intentional misdirection?

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 11:50 AM
Let's wait until we get some more info on the table here before we got voting anybody out. IBC is still waiting on some stuff from Caddy, and vikes should still be able to help us out.

There was no SOLID evidence against vidae. All we had was IBC saying (at first) this makes me suspicious - blah blah blah. He voted for him. Job came along and joined in. and then Brody came along and REALLY stuck his neck out there. I went with Wooty to begin with because jvig made a very convincing argument to get him out of the way, investigate vidae, and then lynch based upon those results. Only after we had 3 people guaranteeing vidae as mafia did a number of people switch over.

If vidae had been revealed as a townie, those three would have absolutely been lynched. I would rather go with 3 people saying this is the bad guy than 1 person carrying that mantle.

Does that make sense? I don't have any investigation abilities, so I kind of have to follow whatever is said by those that do. Not sure of UK's role, but he may be in the same boat.

vikes_28
02-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Sadly I didn't get any information tonight. I was going to look at d-unit since he has been suspicious but obviously he got murdered. Any advice on who I should look at tonight?

For now, i'm going to vote no lynch

vote: no lynch

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 11:51 AM
They have knowledge of who each other is, and thats it right? Thats the point I am making. To win, the Mafia has to have the last person. Before the game, they decide one player who will inevitably come up with info/reason why one of their own is bad. Thus, everyone trust that person as good, so they stay til the end.

If Cain was a detective, wouldn't they try and kill him every night? And if they would try to kill him, and he gets saved, wouldn't we only lose 2 people at night?

That makes sense to me. That he has survived mystifies me. He called out two mafioso and got away with it. Unless someone protected him somehow, this makes little sense.

UKfan
02-24-2012, 11:52 AM

There was a lot of conjecture and theories, but until Brodeur had actual evidence I didn't see any concrete proof, whereas I knew, as did everyone else, that Woot lied and for that reason I didnt want to switch my vote over and I stand by that. That's all I am saying here. If there was some concrete proof Vidae was evil before that point I missed it and am happy to be proven wrong.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:54 AM

i just explained it was way too risky

look at the post above yours

Everyone knows I am a neutral, which is why i am still alive.

sure can happen, inventor is the most obvious possibility of a new/one shot ability considering woot's info

he's no detective. Mafia also has to account for the possibility of doctors/bodyguards who can prevent a killing : That's why going after the most obvious guy is not the best idea for the mafia

responses in bold

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 11:55 AM
responses in bold

This is a good breakdown of motive for a noob like me.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 11:55 AM
There was a lot of conjecture and theories, but until Brodeur had actual evidence I didn't see any concrete proof, whereas I knew, as did everyone else, that Woot lied and for that reason I didnt want to switch my vote over and I stand by that. That's all I am saying here. If there was some concrete proof Vidae was evil before that point I missed it and am happy to be proven wrong.

There was no concrete proof for Jensen either, I'd argue we actually had more evidence on vidae than Jensen, and yet we got him. You also need to consider who was on each side, there were many confirmed good voting to take out vid. Just saying at the very least you look awfully suspicious coming out of this.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:56 AM
Why he's alive, once again, makes a lot of sense. The fact that there's a quite possibly a doctor, and that said doctor will very obviously choose to protect IBC is enough for the mafia to choose another target.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Sadly I didn't get any information tonight. I was going to look at d-unit since he has been suspicious but obviously he got murdered. Any advice on who I should look at tonight?
Raiderz / ATL - whichever doesn't swing. :)

Overthinking is a fun pasttime.

I'm beginning to think you and Cain are vidae's rival mafia.

It would take Jvig, Cain and Job being members of the same "rival" mafia for this to be the case. Maybe we should file this under: Let's allow them to continue feeding us mafia players and deal with the potential 'rival mob' later.

vikes_28
I still think we should target woot. He has lied to us several times. I guess we could wait and figure out what the ice machine does. But woot is still suspicious in my opinion.

UKfan
There was no concrete proof for Jensen either, I'd argue we actually had more evidence on vidae than Jensen, and yet we got him. You also need to consider who was on each side, there were many confirmed good voting to take out vid. Just saying at the very least you look awfully suspicious coming out of this.

If you want to consider me suspicious for that then fine, I didn't vote for Jensen either as I stuck with the hard evidence over the possibilities that had been arising and voted Woot. I've said all along that I believe Woot is up to no good and he might well be.

I do take your point though that I have focused on him too much to the detriment of others and I'll look to widen my focus from now.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 11:59 AM

Oh people get the word "evidence" out of your goddamn minds. We're not in ******* CSI here. There's so many variables : framers, roleblockers, the mafia lying, incompetent cops that every piece of evidence anyone can get from the night will end up to be just as unreliable as the speculations from someone analyzing another one's posts and questioning his motives.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 12:00 PM
responses in bold

So because its risky they wouldnt try it? I dont see why not.

Reason:
There was 33 people to start with.

We know (and you agree) there are at least 4 neutrals.
6-7 Mafia
That leaves 23 people roughly who can be good.
Woot being dumb makes him "neutral" so one less to worry about (so you say) and your "neutral" so another.

If they keep popping off 3 a night, then why would it be a dumb idea? You guys really dont seem to care about that fact. We lose 3 every night, but we keep trying for Mafia guys.

If he isnt a detective, then why do we keep trusting IBC for info?!

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 12:00 PM

It would take Jvig, Cain and Job being members of the same "rival" mafia for this to be the case. Maybe we should file this under: Let's allow them to continue feeding us mafia players and deal with the potential 'rival mob' later.

That makes perfect sense.

Raiderz or ATL sounds good. I think Raiderz is the stronger case.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 12:03 PM
I have some thoughts, but my phone's gonna die. I'll be back.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 12:03 PM
That makes perfect sense.

Raiderz or ATL sounds good. I think Raiderz is the stronger case.

I agree that Raiderz makes the most sense as of now. I'm still waiting to hear from IBC though, vikes royally ****** up by trying to steal from somebody that was pretty clearly good.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 12:04 PM

Reason:

6-7 Mafia
Woot being dumb makes him "neutral" so one less to worry about (so you say) and your "neutral" so another.

If they keep popping off 3 a night, then why would it be a dumb idea? You guys really dont seem to care about that fact. We lose 3 every night, but we keep trying for Mafia guys.

We keep trusting him b/c he's called for two heads and both have been mafia.

Again, we can address the rival mob theory later. Until Cain leads us to lynch a non-mafia player, we stay that course.

UKfan
Oh people get the word "evidence" out of your goddamn minds. We're not in ******* CSI here. There's so many variables : framers, roleblockers, the mafia lying, incompetent cops that every piece of evidence anyone can get from the night will end up to be just as unreliable as the speculations from someone analyzing another one's posts and questioning his motives.

Again that's fine, you're more experienced at these games than I and are right about that on the whole, which is why when someone is caught out lying more than once, I wanted to go after them. I bow to your knowledge great and mighty Job

JoeJoeBrown
I agree that Raiderz makes the most sense as of now. I'm still waiting to hear from IBC though, vikes royally ****** up by trying to steal from somebody that was pretty clearly good.

Have you seen what he's been posting in this game? He's clearly drunk or high all of the time. It's the only thing that would make sense.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 12:05 PM
I still think we should target woot. He has lied to us several times. I guess we could wait and figure out what the ice machine does. But woot is still suspicious in my opinion.

Well I think Cain and Job can be in a rival mafia/neutral killers.

Sure, lets just take out one mafia person, instead of trying to take out a person that gets to kill people every night Id rather go after a neutral character that go do the same amount of damage as the whole mafia. Id rather lose 2 people then 3.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 12:06 PM

Reason:

never agreed to that
6-7 Mafia
there could be as few as 4
Woot is good, not neutral, how many time do i have to say this?

The more of your own guys get killed, the closer you are to losing. It's really that simple

analysis of motives is the key in this game, not cops or power roles. He never investigated jensen, and vidae's investigation turned out he had no info. He went with his brains instead of the supposed "hard evidence" and bam! two mafias.

bolded answers

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 12:07 PM

Again, we can address the rival mob theory later. Until Cain leads us to lynch a non-mafia player, we stay that course.

So how does he keep getting the info to lynch only mafia people if he isnt a detective?

Theres no later, as I feel that I will be one of the 3 tonight when we die.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 12:08 PM

My role is not a super powerful one... As others have said I follow people and see who they targeted.

The reason I have been right is because I read what people say and look for the obvious flaws. I have given clear proof both times I have come forward.

If you really want to kill me go ahead. You will just lose one of the people that has even gotten us this far.

I mean god damn if we listened to everyone else most likely 3 of Deep, Woot, Job and ETAW would be dead by lynching at this point and no Mafia would be found.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 12:09 PM
I am more frustrated today by this than I was yesterday WHEN I TOLD YOU ALL WHY WE SHOULD KILL VIDAE.... THE GOD DAMN GODFATHER.

Job Reborn
Well I think Cain and Job can be in a rival mafia/neutral killers.

Sure, lets just take out one mafia person, instead of trying to take out a person that gets to kill people every night Id rather go after a neutral character that go do the same amount of damage as the whole mafia. Id rather lose 2 people then 3.

See, when the mafia gets destroyed, we'll have less killings too. It goes both ways. Anyway it's not like a SK is CLEARLY identified and we are refusing to take him out. we're just going with what makes sense.

zachsaints52
My role is not a super powerful one... As others have said I follow people and see who they targeted.

The reason I have been right is because I read what people say and look for the obvious flaws. I have given clear proof both times I have come forward.

If you really want to kill me go ahead. You will just lose one of the people that has even gotten us this far.

I mean god damn if we listened to everyone else most likely 3 of Deep, Woot, Job and ETAW would be dead by lynching at this point and no Mafia would be found.

Actually we trusted the Deep part to 1 person. Woot SHOULD be dead because he said if he was wrong lynch him. And as I have stated EATW is good.

fenikz
02-24-2012, 12:10 PM
I am more frustrated today by this than I was yesterday WHEN I TOLD YOU ALL WHY WE SHOULD KILL VIDAE.... THE GOD DAMN GODFATHER.

lol who do you suspect at this point?

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 12:11 PM
So how does he keep getting the info to lynch only mafia people if he isnt a detective?

Using his brains. Analyzing posts. Thinking. Discovering motives of inconsistencies in said posts. Pointing them out.

Theres no later, as I feel that I will be one of the 3 tonight when we die.

I don't think mafia will target you.

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 12:11 PM

This made me LOL. I mean, either way, if you are good or evil, you'd have the same honest reaction.

With that said,

VOTE: LYNCH RAIDERZ

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 12:12 PM
I dunno. Both kill someone. Both could end up killing eachother. Killing the sk ensures there's not an additional kill at night, but probability-wise the SK has more chances of offing a mafia at night. I don't see why SK should be so much higher on the lynch scale. Evil is evil, plain and simple.

Edit : also, what IBC said.

I have a feeling you are saying this because you and ATL are both not necessarily Serial Killers, but perhaps some sort of variation of a Bounty hunter. This role is hinging on killing your targets and lasting until the end, but you have to kill the targets, nothing besides that and surviving matter. I don't see you as a threat becaus eyou are not mafia, but this is a theory I have some strong belief in and makes a lot of sense considering your actions over the past few days. Perhaps ATL is more of just a serial killer, and he is one of your bounties, but its just a theory I've had seem more prominent as we continue on. Bounty Hunters are neutral, iirc, but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities that you could choose a side after your bounties are up. Either way I don't think your a threat to anyone, unless you have the ability to choose a side.

Edit: Disregard this, I completely misread what you wrote in one of your posts... my bad.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Actually we trusted the Deep part to 1 person. Woot SHOULD be dead because he said if he was wrong lynch him. And as I have stated EATW is good.

Why? It's a waste of time. It's been clear since his first post that he was a lyncher. The time to lynch woot was Day 1, we would have saved a useful guy in Deepthreat and wouldn't have this ******* going back and forth about woot. I pointed it out and no one listened. Now is not the time anymore. You have missed that window of opportunity. Deal with it.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 12:16 PM
I have a feeling you are saying this because you and ATL are both not necessarily Serial Killers, but perhaps some sort of variation of a Bounty hunter. This role is hinging on killing your targets and lasting until the end, but you have to kill the targets, nothing besides that and surviving matter. I don't see you as a threat becaus eyou are not mafia, but this is a theory I have some strong belief in and makes a lot of sense considering your actions over the past few days. Perhaps ATL is more of just a serial killer, and he is one of your bounties, but its just a theory I've had seem more prominent as we continue on. Bounty Hunters are neutral, iirc, but it isn't out of the realm of possibilities that you could choose a side after your bounties are up. Either way I don't think your a threat to anyone, unless you have the ability to choose a side.

Edit: Disregard this, I completely misread what you wrote in one of your posts... my bad.

Well it was an interesting theory for the few seconds it lasted.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 12:18 PM
I pointed it out and no one listened. Now is not the time anymore.
BS!

I listened.

;)

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 12:20 PM
I don't think mafia will target you.

This makes me even more sure I am going to die tonight.

So, who are you going with then? I think you voted ATL but I dont wanna look back. Since I dont get anything special, might as well trust you.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 12:22 PM

So, who are you going with then? I think you voted ATL but I dont wanna look back. Since I dont get anything special, might as well trust you.

Why would the mafia target you? You continue to target those that are worthless in the game rather than those that are pretty evidently evil. Do we even know your ability yet?

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 12:22 PM
Why would the mafia target you? You continue to target those that are worthless in the game rather than those that are pretty evidently evil. Do we even know your ability yet?

Theyd target me because I am on to their genius plan!

Do I even have one?

I wanted a invention from the inventor :(

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 12:24 PM

I am voting for ATL at the moment. I'll switch to Raiderz if the votes are more for him. But hey, raiderz is likely mafia so best bet for your sk would be atl.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Votes so far:

(1) McGee - ATL
(6) ATL - CJSchneider, fenikz, ncst8, TheBoyWonder, Job
(2) Raiderz - JoeJoeBrown, FlyingElvis

Let me know if I missed you.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 12:26 PM
vote:ATL

Rolling with the homies.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Do the mafia know who one another are? I feel like has been discussed, but the conclusion we came to slips my memory. Job?

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 12:27 PM
Do the mafia know who one another are? I feel like has been discussed, but the conclusion we came to alludes my memory. Job?

They do know who each other are.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 12:28 PM
Do the mafia know who one another are? I feel like has been discussed, but the conclusion we came to slips my memory. Job?

Lol at the obvious "I'm not a mafia" stupid question from someone who's played the game often.

But yes, they know each member of their own mafia clan, to answer your very honest (wink wink) question.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 12:30 PM
I don't think ATL is mafia or a serial killer. I could be wrong. For now I'm fairly certain raiderz is mafia, and there has been a couple compelling cases brought forward on him. Still waiting for IBC to come and save the day once again for us, so I may change this vote.

Vote: Raiderz

Votes so far:

(6) ATL - CJSchneider, fenikz, ncst8, TheBoyWonder, Job
(4) Raiderz - JoeJoeBrown, FlyingElvis, Bulldogs, ATL
(1) No Lynch - vikes_28

zachsaints52
Lol at the obvious "I'm not a mafia" stupid question from someone who's played the game often.

But yes, they know each member of their own mafia clan, to answer your very honest (wink wink) question.

I have to agree, this sealed his fate.

ATLDirtyBirds

Alright. Scratch my vote then, McGee is good. Sorry buddy.

vote: raiderz

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 12:32 PM
I have to agree, this sealed his fate.

I find it hilarious that this sealed his fate, yet all the evidence we brought forth on vidae wasn't enough. What goes on in that head of yours.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 12:34 PM
I find it hilarious that this sealed his fate, yet all the evidence we brought forth on vidae wasn't enough. What goes on in that head of yours.

I never said Vidae was innocent.... I just dont trust Woot.

And if he is a experienced player like Job says then he is just plucking at straws.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 12:34 PM
Honestly I have 2 strong suspicions... and one I am looking into.

Will post shortly with thoughts.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm not sure ATL is bad, and honestly, I have no clue about raiderz, I've barely seen any info about him in either direction. I looked over the last few pages and don't see this compelling evidence for any of the three guys that have votes. Am I missing something?

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 12:36 PM

Agreed. Though I'd like to make sure the bolded part doesn't get overlooked.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Agreed. Though I'd like to make sure the bolded part doesn't get overlooked.

I've been saying for the longest time that there may be another mafia or gang and job had pushed that aside like it isn't possible, and is still trying to make it seem like there are less mafia members than there (potentially) could be. The more I think about it, the more I am beginning to believe that there is indeed another mafia faction, and not just one or two serial killers. And Job continuously trying to keep that possibility quiet is quite disturbing.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 12:42 PM
EATW - probably best to use the > link b/c there are qoutes within my quotes.
(also note, so he doesn't get his panties in a bunch, that I'm currently off Fenikz, as there seems to be zero support from others atm.)

Looking back at the events surrounding IBC / Vidae / TBW, I'd have to say I would be surprised if TBW were bad since he immediately cast suspicion on Vidae for outing him. Doubtful he would have done so as a mafioso, especially against the Don. Though I'd love to hear what lead to visiting Vidae.

Also, from that same line of events, I find Raiderz immediately trying to sway the town opinion in favor of all 3 being good. I thought it was suspicious at the time and now it looks even moreso.

Yet another example of Fenikz looking bad in there, too.

The more reasonable logic on it:

It is also worth noting that Vidae (may he rot in hell) was calling EATW suspicious. I'd wager this bodes well for EATW being non mafia but would like other thoughts on that, as I seem to recall some of our trustworthy folks clearing EATW already.

Exactly. And his was the first post to do so. It literally looks like he showed up the minute he saw an opportunity to try and steer the town wrong on Vidae.

Raiderz working to defend ATL. hhmmmmm . . . may be irrelevant and an honest answer based on previous games, though.

Lock down the lie. Raiderz claiming "nowhere have I stated his good or w.e." when he had already done exactly that in the other post I quoted earlier.

Vote: Raiderz4life
EDIT: added the strikethrough so the vote doesn't get counted twice

ccB
02-24-2012, 12:42 PM
Haven't read anything yet, going purely off the results and yesterday but JVIG is the most suspcisious.

What swung me on voting for Vidae yesterday was actually how hard JVIG was lobbying for him, there was no evidence toward him fighting to keep Vidae so hard. I think he was clearly trying to protect him and push us towards lynching Woot.

fenikz
02-24-2012, 12:44 PM
(also note, so he doesn't get his panties in a bunch, that I'm currently off Fenikz, as there seems to be zero support from others atm.)

Damn right trying to lynch me on my birthday you heartless bastard

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 12:45 PM
I've been saying for the longest time that there may be another mafia or gang and job had pushed that aside like it isn't possible,
don't remember brushing it aside.
and is still trying to make it seem like there are less mafia members than there (potentially) could be.
not trying to do that, just saying we can'T assume there is a particular number, be it high or low

The more I think about it, the more I am beginning to believe that there is indeed another mafia faction, and not just one or two serial killers. And Job continuously trying to keep that possibility quiet is quite disturbing.
Not exactly trying to keep this quiet. Hell, I've done it as a mod with less people, there very well could be. Note that when i did it there was some distinction in the revealing though. there hasn't been now, but caddy could have changed things.

bold bold.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Honestly I have 2 strong suspicions... and one I am looking into.

Will post shortly with thoughts.

The moment we've all been waiting for.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 12:50 PM
I've been saying for the longest time that there may be another mafia or gang and job had pushed that aside like it isn't possible, and is still trying to make it seem like there are less mafia members than there (potentially) could be. The more I think about it, the more I am beginning to believe that there is indeed another mafia faction, and not just one or two serial killers. And Job continuously trying to keep that possibility quiet is quite disturbing.

Zach and I share your concern. However, as I said to him:

Damn right trying to lynch me on my birthday you heartless bastard

Well, in that case, I have a b-day present for you. :)

http://mackel9.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/noose-1.jpg

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 12:51 PM
The moment we've all been waiting for.

doubt it's caddy's correction as he hasn't been on since the night action post he had this morning. probably more speculation on IBC's part.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 12:53 PM
doubt it's caddy's correction as he hasn't been on since the night action post he had this morning. probably more speculation on IBC's part.

And what exactly is wrong with that?

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 12:55 PM
Okay... So here are just some random thoughts.

Raiderz was my main target. Something just seemed off. Kinda like Vidae, changing his vote late in the discussions yesterday not really participating and the like. He is who I followed last night. (When my info gets corrected I will divulge.)

But the one that has recently caught my eye was Zach... The guy has been just babbling for the entire game. Never really adding anything to any conversation. Not to mention he has said some things that really throw me.

I can say that I trust EATW, so before we jump on the hating EATW know I won't be apart of it.

Divine intervention? Its like God told me.
Eagles was only cleared yesterday by Brody... But Zach says this is how he knew a day before.

Im obsessed with Woot as well, but clearly ive been investigated so am I suspicious too?
I don't remember anyone ever saying they investigated you... Brody kinda vouched and Job backed you up but I don't remember anyone saying you were actually good.

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 12:57 PM

Nothing. Bull had been talking about how he was waiting for IBC's action from last night before deciding anything. Just saying that it's probably not the correction he was waiting for.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 12:57 PM
bold bold.

I shouldn't say "brushed aside", or anything like that. Its almost like you refuse to come out and say that its possible, any time I ever mentioned another potential gang, you responded with something along the lines of "I don't think so"

Which if (IF) you are in that other faction, is the perfect thing to say, it dismisses it without bringing more attention to it..

Once again I don't want you dead (right now, lol), and this straw I'm currently grabbing at is moreso just a theory rather than me saying this is how it definitely is. I like to think aloud in this games when I don't have concrete info I can base my presumptions on in case anyone else who does have those powers sees what I said and can confirm it makes sense.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Unvote: ATL
Vote: Job
After reading the whole exchange from last night again I feel as though Job, Woot and someone else are all in cahoots. Everyone is being so easily convinced and they seem to back each other up frequently, though not exclusively. I'll wat for IBC but I have a weird feeling about Mr. Reborn.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 01:00 PM
After reading the whole exchange from last night again I feel as though Job, Woot and someone else are all in cahoots. Everyone is being so easily convinced and they seem to back each other up frequently, though not exclusively. I'll wat for IBC but I have a weird feeling about Mr. Reborn.

This is full of stupid.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Had to wait. I'd prefer not to reveal my role, but I know who's done what.

That being said,

vote: McGee

Hasn't had a lot to say, yet he's still doing work during the night. I think he just wants to avoid suspicion.
I pretty clearly explained it. He's not posting much, but he's using his powers during the night. Good guys generally don't do that.

You know, his exact behaviour.

Most obvious dumb question I've ever seen to throw off suspicion.

Totally ignores my allusions, keeps on going ******* random without addressing anything.

Come on IBC. You can't tell me you don't find all of this ridiculous.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Okay... So here are just some random thoughts.

Raiderz was my main target. Something just seemed off. Kinda like Vidae, changing his vote late in the discussions yesterday not really participating and the like. He is who I followed last night. (When my info gets corrected I will divulge.)

But the one that has recently caught my eye was Zach... The guy has been just babbling for the entire game. Never really adding anything to any conversation. Not to mention he has said some things that really throw me.

Eagles was only cleared yesterday by Brody... But Zach says this is how he knew a day before.

I don't remember anyone ever saying they investigated you... Brody kinda vouched and Job backed you up but I don't remember anyone saying you were actually good.

I can't speak for zach, but it seems like (unless I missed something, which is possible) he trusts me enough to believe I'm good enough to say he "knows" it. Maybe he investigated me, or maybe he got a message from someone else saying I was good like I got last night (its my second post after the day started, seems no one caught that, or doesn't feel like it has any importance), either of those are possible at this point.

I was initially leery of him as well, for the reasons you have said, but iirc, this is his first go around with this type of game, and I'd be lying if I said I knew what I was doing in that first game.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 01:05 PM

This is full of stupid.
lol

I agree. If that's the logic you want to follow then vote woot. If he's not what Job says (and Jvig confirmed, possibly? can't remember now) then we know all 3 are much more suspicious. This happens without losing Job's usefulness. It just makes no sense to risk Job rather than the epic foolishness that is Woot. On top of all that, it'll be so much easier to gain support for lynching Woot.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 01:06 PM
I can't speak for zach, but it seems like (unless I missed something, which is possible) he trusts me enough to believe I'm good enough to say he "knows" it. Maybe he investigated me, or maybe he got a message from someone else saying I was good like I got last night (its my second post after the day started, seems no one caught that, or doesn't feel like it has any importance), either of those are possible at this point.

I was initially leery of him as well, for the reasons you have said, but iirc, this is his first go around with this type of game, and I'd be lying if I said I knew what I was doing in that first game.

But if he investigated you... Then he investigated others. But he hasn't

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 01:07 PM

I also like the very random "someone else". Funny.

eaglesalltheway

Then he probably hasn't investigated me then. Could there be other possibilities I'm not thinking of?

ccB
Ok so I am now caught up. My thoughts:

At the conclusion of yesterday I was sure JVIG and Raiderz were Mafiaoso just based on how they were fighting to save Vidae. JVIG was a bit more outspoken than Raiderz so that made me initially suspect him more, he smartly turned against Vidae, but it was at a point when it was apparent he was getting lynched, seemed like a move to save his ass. I was really hoping someone with a role would investigate him tonight.

BUT - after reading through, I think Raiderz is just as viable a target, he wasn't as outspoken but maybe that's even more telling. I'm not sure he's got my vote to be lynched yet, but I'm leaning that way.

As for ATL, I hadn't really thought of him, just because I thought Raiderz and JVIG seemed more fishy to me. But he has been quiet, I haven't played many of these games in the past so I don't know his normal game behavior, has has had a couple throw away votes too but I think the other two should be bigger targets atm.

There is also Woot, he's alive still, and good people are still dying more so than bad. Eventually we are going to have to give him the axe I think, but we could always save that for later.

ImBrotherCain
You know, his exact behaviour.

Most obvious dumb question I've ever seen to throw off suspicion.

Totally ignores my allusions, keeps on going ******* random without addressing anything.

Come on IBC. You can't tell me you don't find all of this ridiculous.

Oh I do. I was just speculating on other thoughts I had... I want to see what my following Raiderz brings up before I vote.

The Zach thing is just really suspicious to me.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 01:08 PM
This is full of stupid.
You care way too much about what happens to be neutral. Or at least soley neutral. I don't care if anyone listens to me. You've been telling everyone how stupid they are for wanting to lynch Woot while also talking about jvig as if he is brilliant and trustworthy. And he is conveniently the one who proclaimed you as indifferent. And frankly, the condescension of your posts is annoying the **** out of me.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:08 PM
I also like the very random "someone else". Funny.

JVig is a prime potential "someone else" He's seemed to have your back the entire time.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 01:10 PM
JVig is a prime potential "someone else" He's seemed to have your back the entire time.

Except in the vidae fiasco.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:10 PM
You care way too much about what happens to be neutral. Or at least soley neutral. I don't care if anyone listens to me. You've been telling everyone how stupid they are for wanting to lynch Woot while also talking about jvig as if he is brilliant and trustworthy. And he is conveniently the one who proclaimed you as indifferent. And frankly, the condescension of your posts is annoying the **** out of me.

Its part of the game TBW, Job does this type of stuff to get under people's skin so he can figure info out about them without even needing powers. Me and Job and Woot have been at odds pretty much this entire game, but as soon as we step outside of this thread, I hold no ill will, and I'm pretty sure they don't either. Don't take this personally.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 01:11 PM

I could have chosen not to help and cruised my way to end game. But it was way less fun.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:11 PM
Except in the vidae fiasco.

Perhaps it was an attempt to cover his tracks and seem less suspicious...?

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Perhaps it was an attempt to cover his tracks and seem less suspicious...?

Good idea to try and look less suspicious by... covering the godfather.

eaglesalltheway
I could have chosen not to help and cruised my way to end game. But it was way less fun.

Agreed, its something to do and makes things more interesting, and sometimes, helps move things along...

TheBoyWonder22
And someone else meant multiple. I said this because earlier you responded to an estimate of remaining mafia members and totally attempted to low ball it. Now why would a person interested in the best interest of a neutral want to try to convince people that the mafia is smaller than they thought? Why would that matter at all to you?

ccB

Exactly, IBC has had some of the best intuition in this game so far. He's been pretty apt, and level headed in all of his accusations. I trust him......as much as I can trust anyone in this game.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:13 PM
Good idea to try and look less suspicious by... covering the godfather.

Of another faction? If you are in a separate faction, this would be possible.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 01:13 PM
I had a letter dropped through my mail slot overnight. I don't know who it is from (I have a feeling on who it was, not sure though), or if I can believe it (I think I can.) My hesitation with coming forward with all of it is that it is kinda vague, and only says that one person is good. I don't want to come forward with this info because I don't necessarily want that name out there for the mafia to see and make him into a huge target. That's if I can even believe this info. But if other people come forward with info, I might be able to corroborate it.

It's interesting b/c we had been under the assumption that mafia always knows who is good. But, if there's two factions, they only know who isn't in theirs and all others would have to be uncovered as good vs. rival mafia. Interesting.

Personally, I think it's still important to not lynch a townie. I'd say at the very least you need to speak up if we look like we're going to lynch the guy.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Its part of the game TBW, Job does this type of stuff to get under people's skin so he can figure info out about them without even needing powers. Me and Job and Woot have been at odds pretty much this entire game, but as soon as we step outside of this thread, I hold no ill will, and I'm pretty sure they don't either. Don't take this personally.
Oh I'm not, within the confines of the game, I'm certainly annoyed.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Then I've just got to hope I wasn't fed BS info, otherwise I'll look suspicious, lol.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Then I've just got to hope I wasn't fed BS info, otherwise I'll look suspicious, lol.
Well sure, especially if it's trying to stop the Raiderz lynch mob.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 01:16 PM

You have been cleared... You can't look suspicious now.

You need to tell us who this person is... If they are good the Mafia already knows... and if the Serial Killer is smart he knows that killing more townies makes his job much much harder.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 01:18 PM

Oh I do. I was just speculating on other thoughts I had... I want to see what my following Raiderz brings up before I vote.

The Zach thing is just really suspicious to me.

If you cant read through my posts and see what role I am, then Im not the only one full of concussions.

If JVig is, then you are. Just saying.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 01:19 PM
Are still alive :
Vikes
McGee
Raiderz
Ncst8fan83
UKFan
Wooty
CCB
ATL
Cain
Job
CJSchneider
Jvig
Flying Elvis
The Boy Wonder
Diab
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Ngata Chance
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Mr. Goosemahn
Eaglesalltheway

Out of those :
- EATW, D-unit, CJ confirmed good by chief cop Brodeur
- Vikes pretty clearly a thief
- TBW the good neighbour
- IBC is absolutely good
- Job is a neutral, per Jvig
- Jvig outed me as neutral, is therefore probably good, though it wouldn't have been a bad mafia move.
- I still believe wooty to be nothing more than a lyncher

Leaves us with :

McGee
Raiderz
Ncst8fan83
UKFan
CCB
ATL
Flying Elvis
Diab
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Ngata Chance
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Mr. Goosemahn

Let's try and find something on them.

Just to bring it back to the current page

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 01:20 PM
If you cant read through my posts and see what role I am, then Im not the only one full of concussions.

EATW is one of 3 that are cleared by the Chief of Police.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Just to bring it back to the current page

Ive been cleared by Brodeur as well, just a FYI

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 01:22 PM

Bull **** 10 Char

I can't do so without compromising my position, but I can confirm people who are good (D-Unit, EATW, CJ) and I can confirm that Vidae is lying.

ccB
02-24-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm really surprised I'm one of the only ones who thinks JVIG acted completely suspicious in his defense of Vidae yesterday. I was sure I was going to wake up to people making him explain himself, and yet really no one is worried about him. I'm not throwing him on the lynch block, but I would think he belongs in the suspicious category.

ccB
02-24-2012, 01:25 PM
Bull **** 10 Char

uh oh....zachsaints you have some splaining to do!

zachsaints52
Bull **** 10 Char

zachsaints is good. And so is eagles.

Is that enough for you?

Click on the last Job one to see Brodeurs posts.

eaglesalltheway
You have been cleared... You can't look suspicious now.

You need to tell us who this person is... If they are good the Mafia already knows... and if the Serial Killer is smart he knows that killing more townies makes his job much much harder.

I respect this train of thought I really do, but I'm going to keep it to myself unless they are brought up. With possibly two mafias and at least one serial killer, I think you'd appreciate it if you were in their shoes. Its just info that says they are good, so it really doesn't have much value anyway. So unless suspicion is cast on them, I'll keep it quiet. I don't want what happened to APS to happen to him, I'd feel guilty. This game is fun I enjoy playing it, and it sucks when someone else basically ends your fun by telling people who you are. Granted my info isn't as powerful as what vikes had on APS, but still. I'd rather not. This way it can only be used to help one of the few people who I "know" is good, rather than it backfiring on us and they get killed.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 01:27 PM

Bull ****

I can't do so without compromising my position, but I can confirm people who are good (D-Unit, EATW, CJ) and I can confirm that Vidae is lying.

Agreed. Brodeur alluded to zach's innocence but never gave an unequivocal "good."

Also, yesterday you (zach) said:

Ive am a EATW supporter, and will continue to be.

And still dunno how I am suspicious.

And now you've switched gears on one of the 3 absolutely cleared by Broduer.
The links in your quote of Job show there is support for you but not 100% exoneration.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:28 PM

I'm confused by this, I've been leery of Woot and Job, and because I think Jvig might be working with them, I'm suspicious? What is your reasoning here? Especially when you consider all the "evidence" pertaining to me has shown that I'm good.

ccB
02-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Brodeur didn't seem like he had concrete evidence toward you being good, it seemed like he was going on intuition.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Agreed. Brodeur alluded to zach's innocence but never gave an unequivocal "good."

Also, yesterday you (zach) said:

And now you've switched gears on one of the 3 absolutely cleared by Broduer.
The links in your quote of Job show there is support for you but not 100% exoneration.

How did I switch gears?

I'm confused by this, I've been leery of Woot and Job, and because I think Jvig might be working with them, I'm suspicious? What is your reasoning here? Especially when you consider all the "evidence" pertaining to me has shown that I'm good.

How the hell can you people not understand im trying to keep my role secret? For goodness sake, read through my posts.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 01:30 PM
I respect this train of thought I really do, but I'm going to keep it to myself unless they are brought up. With possibly two mafias and at least one serial killer, I think you'd appreciate it if you were in their shoes. Its just info that says they are good, so it really doesn't have much value anyway. So unless suspicion is cast on them, I'll keep it quiet. I don't want what happened to APS to happen to him, I'd feel guilty. This game is fun I enjoy playing it, and it sucks when someone else basically ends your fun by telling people who you are. Granted my info isn't as powerful as what vikes had on APS, but still. I'd rather not. This way it can only be used to help one of the few people who I "know" is good, rather than it backfiring on us and they get killed.
So you want them to kill you tonight I'm assuming. Who cares if it backfires. We didn't kill Woot, we won't kill you.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 01:30 PM

6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Out him and you save the mafia some time investigation (if there are two families.) Keep it to yourself and the town may see a wasted investigation. Of course, the worst option of the bunch would be that you share it and it's BS anyway. Then the town's in an even bigger hole. lol

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:31 PM
How did I switch gears?

How the hell can you people not understand im trying to keep my role secret? For goodness sake, read through my posts.

How is explaining why you are suspicous of me (after saying you haven't been and I've been cleared) in any way revealing your role?

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 01:32 PM
How is explaining why you are suspicous of me (after saying you haven't been and I've been cleared) in any way revealing your role?

How did I say I was suspicious of you? Read the message.

If I trust YOU, then I trust Jvig.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Based on what's been said and who's said it:

Vote: ATL

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:33 PM
6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Out him and you save the mafia some time investigation (if there are two families.) Keep it to yourself and the town may see a wasted investigation. Of course, the worst option of the bunch would be that you share it and it's BS anyway. Then the town's in an even bigger hole. lol

This is my greatest fear, and when you combine that with me not wanting to ruin anyone else's fun, this is why I'm going to remain quiet unless the guy is brought into question.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Don't tell us and they will kill you. Was this so hard to read the first time?!!

ccB
02-24-2012, 01:36 PM
Don't tell us and they will kill you. Was this so hard to read the first time?!!

Or tell us and they'll kill both people

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 01:37 PM

I have read 95% of your posts and nothing screams what your role is.
Thats what I am saying. Kill one tonight and the other tomar. Simple logic.

Or have every cop we have (do we have any?) investigate vidae tonight.

I vote Woot tonight because im getting tired of the lies and want to see who he really is.

Your not a cop... Yet you knew EATW was good.

Im a one man wolfpack. Its just I see the innocence in EATWs eyes, and I believe he is good.

So your neutral then. Like idk a Serial Killer maybe?

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 01:37 PM

How did I switch gears?

Ok, this last part is more clear. I did not read it as that the first time around.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:38 PM

Ahh, I interpreted it as "if Jvig is that other guy, then you are too".

Damn text not allowing us to use the english language properly..

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 01:40 PM
Or tell us and they'll kill both people
Wait EATW what would you be revealing? I thought you were saying a mafia member.

zachsaints52

If you read my posts, and do not get the hidden meaning I have posted in them.... thats sad. Real sad.

eaglesalltheway

Its pretty obvious at this point I'm not a threat to the mafia, just like they deem Wooty as not a threat. I don't think I'd be a target for mafia, considering I have no powers and wooty has made it this far with similar type of info.

Also speaking of woot... Has he posted during this day? Is it possible he was telling the truth and did get an ice machine, and it has done something to keep him quiet?

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 01:41 PM

my bet is on some type of oracle/prophet/dreamer kind of role.

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Based on the information being presented so far:

Vote:ATL

Now I'm going back to bed.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 01:42 PM
Its pretty obvious at this point I'm not a threat to the mafia, just like they deem Wooty as not a threat. I don't think I'd be a target for mafia, considering I have no powers and wooty has made it this far with similar type of info.

Also speaking of woot... Has he posted during this day? Is it possible he was telling the truth and did get an ice machine, and it has done something to keep him quiet?
I got page trapped, what is it you would be revealing?

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:43 PM
Wait EATW what would you be revealing? I thought you were saying a mafia member.

No I just got a message saying that someone is good.

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 01:44 PM
I'm really surprised I'm one of the only ones who thinks JVIG acted completely suspicious in his defense of Vidae yesterday. I was sure I was going to wake up to people making him explain himself, and yet really no one is worried about him. I'm not throwing him on the lynch block, but I would think he belongs in the suspicious category.

Yeah, it's only really been me today complaining about him other than you.

FE is kinda on board. (Removed zach, he trusts him).

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 01:44 PM
Yeah, it's only really been me today complaining about him other than you.

FE is kinda on board, as is zach.

No, I said I can trust him.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 01:45 PM
my bet is on some type of oracle/prophet/dreamer kind of role.

It would be the only thing that makes sense but he has only had one prophecy. Thats what gets me.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 01:46 PM
No I just got a message saying that someone is good.
Oh wow I thought you were saying someone is bad, my bad yeah keep quiet. Although, the mafia already knows he's good and it would help us.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 01:46 PM
And someone else meant multiple. I said this because earlier you responded to an estimate of remaining mafia members and totally attempted to low ball it. Now why would a person interested in the best interest of a neutral want to try to convince people that the mafia is smaller than they thought? Why would that matter at all to you?

I never said that number as a definite. It was just in response to someone claiming there were 7 mafias, and me saying we did not know that.

zachsaints52
02-24-2012, 01:48 PM
It would be the only thing that makes sense but he has only had one prophecy. Thats what gets me.

Again, if you read through 95% of my posts, and dont understand who I am, then I smh at you. I shake it hard.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-24-2012, 01:48 PM
As long as you don't reveal people's roles, it's good. If the Mafia don't know who's who, even if they know they're good, it'll be kind of a shot in the dark.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:50 PM
Oh wow I thought you were saying someone is bad, my bad yeah keep quiet. Although, the mafia already knows he's good and it would help us.

They don't necessarily know who is good, keep that in mind. They just know who is in their group, and everyone else (for the most part, there are neutral characters who may not matter)is a target. This is why sometimes in these games you'll see the mafia take out a serial killer or assassin early and it comes back to bit them in the ass. The serial killers can be just as valuable to the mob (or town, to take the opposite end of the spectrum) as their fellow mobsters. They can help them kill townies faster and distract the town or deceive them. Ultimately its up to the serial killer which side they are going to take initially (or they could just kill people willy-nilly, but that doesn't seem intelligent) before continuing on their own mission.

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 01:52 PM
Are still alive :
Vikes
McGee
Raiderz
Ncst8fan83
UKFan
Wooty
CCB
ATL
Cain
Job
CJSchneider
Jvig
Flying Elvis
The Boy Wonder
Diab
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Ngata Chance
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Mr. Goosemahn
Eaglesalltheway

Out of those :
- EATW, D-unit, CJ confirmed good by chief cop Brodeur
- Vikes pretty clearly a thief
- TBW the good neighbour
- IBC is absolutely good
- Job is a neutral, per Jvig
- Jvig outed me as neutral, is therefore probably good, though it wouldn't have been a bad mafia move.
- I still believe wooty to be nothing more than a lyncher

Leaves us with :

McGee
Raiderz
Ncst8fan83
UKFan
CCB
ATL
Flying Elvis
Diab
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Ngata Chance
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Mr. Goosemahn

Let's try and find something on them.

Ok, the problem I have with this is that Job and JVig could be in cahoots together wrt JVig saing Job is neutral and Job saying JVig must obviously be good. This could all be lies agreed upon by the two.

I'm strongly convinced that there are two evil groups at play in this game that may or may not be rivals. Hell, there could just be two subgroups in the mafia, I dunno.

One is mafia, and the other may just hoodlums or vigilantes or whatever. One's MO is to shoot, the other is to beat. I'm not sure that there is even a SK.

I'm in the dark here, but I am strongly convinced that Job, JVig, and Cain are in cahoots. Likely in the mob.

I'm also strongly convinced that Raiderz and Fenikz are mafia as well.

ATL may be an SK.

Just laying it out.

I'm debating on switching my vote to JVig.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 01:54 PM
They don't necessarily know who is good, keep that in mind. They just know who is in their group, and everyone else (for the most part, there are neutral characters who may not matter)is a target. This is why sometimes in these games you'll see the mafia take out a serial killer or assassin early and it comes back to bit them in the ass. The serial killers can be just as valuable to the mob (or town, to take the opposite end of the spectrum) as their fellow mobsters. They can help them kill townies faster and distract the town or deceive them. Ultimately its up to the serial killer which side they are going to take initially (or they could just kill people willy-nilly, but that doesn't seem intelligent) before continuing on their own mission.

Any neutral killing role would be dumb to kill town at this point.

If the Mafia is destroyed the SK has the ability to run through the town pretty easy. If its Mafia and SK left SK dies. Pretty easy

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:54 PM
As long as you don't reveal people's roles, it's good. If the Mafia don't know who's who, even if they know they're good, it'll be kind of a shot in the dark.

What if I came out and said it was you? (its not, btw) If I were a mafia member. That is one easy target. Maybe not right away that first night. But if your in their situation trying to figure out someone to kill, and you don't know who, but you know someone who is good... it makes your decision a little bit easier. I don't want to be responsible for that.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 01:55 PM
I don't think Jvig would be the most aggressive Woot hater while Job would be Woot's #1 advocate, that part doesn't add up.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 01:59 PM
Any neutral killing role would be dumb to kill town at this point.

If the Mafia is destroyed the SK has the ability to run through the town pretty easy. If its Mafia and SK left SK dies. Pretty easy

At this point, yeah, I agree with you there, to an extent, we still don't have a solid idea of who is actually left in the mafia, and I don't think the serial killer would either. It could be more than we think.

But that's the benefit of that type of role, you can let things play out, do your work with relatively little suspicion from either side. However, I'm thinking more along the lines of this type of situation... Since the mafia needs a majority of the town left to be mafia to win, that leaves a small amount of people that the mafia doesn't need to kill to win the game. Depending on the type of serial killer, they could still be left over and it wouldn't matter (to the mafia that is) But I do get what you are saying.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 02:00 PM
I don't think Jvig would be the most aggressive Woot hater while Job would be Woot's #1 advocate, that part doesn't add up.

It throws people off their trail. All three of those guys are smart enough to come up with that plan. Once again... hypothetical.

SuperMcGee
02-24-2012, 02:00 PM
I don't really see any collaboration between Job and IBC outside of them both thinking very logically. They're playing this very well, and if they are in cahoots, then they're playing on a level that I can't even comprehend.

Jvig I'm still confused about. I'm not holding him to his "vote wooty/defend vidae" so much, I'm just wondering what his role has been. Everyone bought into his info on Job's neutrality rather quickly and I don't think anything else has come out.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 02:02 PM
It throws people off their trail. All three of those guys are smart enough to come up with that plan. Once again... hypothetical.
With Cain being the third making us his ***** by getting the Godfather? Maybe, but if that were true, I'd have to be a part of it. So I don't think that's possible.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Knowing whos good does not make them an easy target... Actually it makes them relatively unimportant unless their role is revealed.

I mean look EATW, TBW, CJ, Vikes and myself are all still alive.

SuperMcGee
02-24-2012, 02:05 PM
Didn't Brodeur call out vikes on more than a few occasions?

If Brodie had investigated vikes as a cop, he would've come up as bad since he's a thief, so his suspicion would make sense. I'm not entirely sure what you've been going on, but it doesn't sound too promising.

It's ok. At least somebody had the decency to bring up my name. You're not the most suspicious to me, but I'm still thinking a lot more regarding mafia. You do make a pretty solid serial killer candidate.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Knowing whos good does not make them an easy target... Actually it makes them relatively unimportant unless their role is revealed.

I mean look EATW, TBW, CJ, Vikes and myself are all still alive.

For now, I'm thinking long run. I'm assuming you have been being protected. Once the mafia figures out who is protecting you, unfortunately, I don't think you'll last much longer.

Idk if I'm explaining this the way I should.. so I'm going to go on a bit of a hypothetical situation... Say your in the mafia 3 or 4 days from now, and you are in a situation where you aren't sure if you'll be killing someone working against you (i.e a big role that can really hurt the mafia) or if they are a serial killer, or other neutral/opposing evil target who is doing a lot of work for you, but you know there is a guy out there who is good. Its just the reciprocal of what the townspeople have been going through we've had suspicions about people, and then evidence has come forward that makes someone seem most likely bad. That person has eventually gotten the lynch in both these types of situations so far. The train of thought would stay the same, I'd imagine, if you are good or bad.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 02:13 PM
I understand don't get me wrong... I know right now i am playing on borrowed time but the fact is if this persons innocence can allow us to narrow our search for Evil down, It might be worth it.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 02:15 PM
I understand don't get me wrong... I know right now i am playing on borrowed time but the fact is if this persons innocence can allow us to narrow our search for Evil down, It might be worth it.

Like I said, I will come forward if they become a suspect. That way it gives the best chance of it doing good without the possibility of it doing bad.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Like I said, I will come forward if they become a suspect. That way it gives the best chance of it doing good without the possibility of it doing bad.

Which is another way of saying "It ain't your current top two suspects" and we can carry on with the Raiderz/ATL lynch mob.

Jvig43
02-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Alright so im posting this from my phone and wont be able to post much cause ill e at penn state for the weekend. Anyway, never once did i suggest vidae was good or wasnt evil if you look at my posts, in fact i even stated multiple times he may in fact be bad. I wanted to go with woot because we had actual evidence of him lying and nothing but speculation in vidae. I was also concerned with losing a cop if he was indeed a police officer. However if you read my posts youll see i did not decide to vote against vidae because of his inevitable death but because of brodeurs post. I could back up some of what brody said, which made me believe he was telling the truth, and that vidae was lyin. Its all right there for you so i cant really defend myself much more than this for now. I may try to post in a little while agaim so ifyou have any questions ask them tonight and ill try t get back on here and answer them. I never once backed vidae, i only felt more comfortable going with a sure bet.

eaglesalltheway
Which is another way of saying "It ain't your current top two suspects" and we can carry on with the Raiderz/ATL lynch mob.

Sure, but I'd like to see some reasonings or "evidence as to why any of these guys are top suspects right now, because I haven't really come across any.

zachsaints52
And Ive said Jvig was good. Trust me. If you dont trust me, kill me now so I dont have to deal with this anymore.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 02:31 PM
Sure, but I'd like to see some reasonings or "evidence as to why any of these guys are top suspects right now, because I haven't really come across any.

Not sure if serious

The post was in direct response to the last time you asked. You will have to use the post link in my post below, as I'm not going back and doing all the quoting again.

EDIT: added the strikethrough so the vote doesn't get counted twice

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 02:33 PM
Sorry dude, I was serious, lol, idk what the hell I was looking at, or wasn't, apparently...

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 02:35 PM
I think it's fairly obvious who the last couple mafia members are using just basic reasoning and deduction. If you've followed this thread there has been a pretty clear pattern with their votes. I'm on my phone right now so I'll go further into this later, but lynching ATL will be a huge mistake imo. I'm going to urge people like zachsaints and TBW who are believed to be good to rescind their votes. Also still waiting on IBCs investigation.

ccB
02-24-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm going out for a little while, so I'm going to put this here:

He was one of two people I naturally suspected, so i'll vote for him over ATL who I don't have a good read on at all.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 02:47 PM
Well, I'll be checking back in a little bit to see if more evidence comes out, both ATL and raiders are suspicious, but I don't know if I can feel close to 100% confident in voting for either yet. If things move along, and I'm able to make up my mind, I'll have my vote in this evening.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 02:53 PM
It's ok. At least somebody had the decency to bring up my name. You're not the most suspicious to me, but I'm still thinking a lot more regarding mafia. You do make a pretty solid serial killer candidate.

Yeah, unless there's some crazy rival mafia stuff and we've all been absolutely fooled, my role has you lumped right in with Cain and IBW.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Vote tally:

(though I didn't look at yesterday's because I assume a new day is kind of a reset in the vote, no?)

Also, ATL did not officially unvote McGee before voting for Raiderz.

ATL - 7 - Job, CJ, Fenikz, Ncst8, Zachsaints, Goosemahn, Ngatachance
Raiderz - 5 - FlyingElvis, ATL**, Joejoe, Bulldogs, CharmCity
No Lynch - 1 - Vikes (pacifist *****!)
McGee - 1 - ATL**

Speak up if you're vote was missed / incorrectly tallied.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 03:19 PM
My apologies.

unvote: mcgee

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 03:20 PM
Vote tally:

(though I didn't look at yesterday's because I assume a new day is kind of a reset in the vote, no?)

Raiderz - 5 - FlyingElvis, ATL, Joejoe, Bulldogs, CharmCity

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 03:30 PM
I will not be able to spend the majority of my day in Transitville on Saturday & Sunday but will check in as best I can. Just FYI so my lack of activity doesn't turn me into the witch you ******* want to burn. lol

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 03:33 PM
Vote tally:

Missed mine for Job

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 03:44 PM
Vote tally:

Job - 1 - TBW

Missed mine for Job

Had that on my list and missed it. Thanks.

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 04:29 PM
The more I think about it the more I think the magic ice machine is ********. Magic in an otherwise ordinary world, What's this a Dean Koonz novel?

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 04:31 PM
Caddy got back to me... Raiderz did not visit anyone last night.

SuperMcGee
02-24-2012, 04:37 PM
The more I think about it the more I think the magic ice machine is ********. Magic in an otherwise ordinary world, What's this a Dean Koonz novel?

It's an invention, anything is possible. I almost feel stupid thinking about it considering it's woot, but who knows. I think him and raiderz are the only ones who have not been here today, both are pretty infamous figures these days. A few others not saying much of anything. Slower day, in general.

Caddy
02-24-2012, 04:44 PM
ATL 7: Job, CJ, Fenikz, NCst8, Zach, Goose, Ngata
Raiderz 6: Elivs, Bulldog, ATL, JJB, CCB, ATL
Job 1: TBW
No Lynch 1: Vikes

With 22 people left alive, 12 votes are needed to reach majority

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 04:50 PM
Ok, assuming this theoretical magic freezer is indeed real, I'm assuming that it means that it can freeze a player for one day. I.e. they can't make a move or say anything for that day.

Raiderz hasn't been on today at all.

Wooty has, saying happy bday to Fenikz.

So, Wooty froze himself or at least is pretending to.

Not sure on Raiderz.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 04:51 PM
So people read this.

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 04:51 PM
ATL gets two votes?

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 05:02 PM
hmmm random hobo can hear whispers when people don't think anyone is listening.

Wooty, maybe able to do investigation during the day, he might be a PI or something big.

Or I'm just gullable.

There is 2 things I can conclude for sure. After 2 days there has been a lot of voting and talking by just a dozen people. That also leaves a lot of people with no voice or are laying low.

I say hang the non participants or ones laying low.

For me its either Ncst8fan83 or Mr. Goosemahn.

Goose has no post, or votes, hang him now

unvote: Deep
vote: Mr. Goosemahn

I'm going way back here. I think I figured out why bhaarat was killed during the night. If I die now, here is why.

Ncst8 didn't vote to lynch either Jensen or vidae. He didn't explicitly come out and defend either of them, but refusing to lynch either is very strange.

Mr. Goosemahn is usually one of the more talkative players during these games, yet all of a sudden he's quiet. He was one of the last votes to lynch both Jensen and vidae, fitting the description of a mafia member by flying under the radar, and voting to lynch when somebody is about to go.

Also, both these comes defend Raiderz, somebody who I think may be mafia, although IBC may have disproved this one.

CJSchneider
02-24-2012, 05:04 PM
ATL 7: Job, CJ, Fenikz, NCst8, Zach, Goose, Ngata
Raiderz 6: Elivs, Bulldog, ATL, JJB, CCB, ATL
No Lynch 1: Vikes

You have ATL twice.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 05:08 PM
hmmm random hobo can hear whispers when people don't think anyone is listening.

Wooty, maybe able to do investigation during the day, he might be a PI or something big.

Or I'm just gullable.

There is 2 things I can conclude for sure. After 2 days there has been a lot of voting and talking by just a dozen people. That also leaves a lot of people with no voice or are laying low.

I say hang the non participants or ones laying low.

For me its either Ncst8fan83 or Mr. Goosemahn.

Goose has no post, or votes, hang him now

unvote: Deep
vote: Mr. Goosemahn

I'm going way back here. I think I figured out why bhaarat was killed during the night. If I die now, here is why.

Ncst8 didn't vote to lynch either Jensen or vidae. He didn't explicitly come out and defend either of them, but refusing to lynch either is very strange.

Mr. Goosemahn is usually one of the more talkative players during these games, yet all of a sudden he's quiet. He was one of the last votes to lynch both Jensen and vidae, fitting the description of a mafia member by flying under the radar, and voting to lynch when somebody is about to go.

Also, both these comes defend Raiderz, somebody who I think may be mafia, although IBC may have disproved this one.

diabsoule
02-24-2012, 05:09 PM
I just got back from work. What's this about a reset? What's going on? Can someone catch me up?

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 05:12 PM
I lynched vidae. i happened to think that the jensen lynching was more a shot in the dark. it happened rather fast too.

ncst8fan83
02-24-2012, 05:15 PM
Also, that post was from the first town-day, before deep was lynched. I gave my reasoning for being quiet that day. Do I need to get a note from the gynecologist about my wife's doctor visit?

Edit: Also, where did I defend raiderz? I'm perfectly fine with lynching either of them as they are both rather strange acting the entire game. You can make a case for killing or keeping the SK/vigilante vs the possible mafia guy. Either are valid in my opinion. I think as the town population thins, it's more advantageous to have a smaller mafia. It's also nice to not have 2-3 kills per night too.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Also, that post was from the first town-day, before deep was lynched. I gave my reasoning for being quiet that day. Do I need to get a note from the gynecologist about my wife's doctor visit?

You've been quiet pretty much every day. I'm very curious as to what your role is. The people I'm suspicious of right now are:

Ncst8
Goosemahn
Ngatachance
Raiderz4life
Ukfan

And yes this will probably get me killed, but I'm almost positive these guys are evil. With further evidence it could be all but confirmed.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Do I need to get a note from the gynecologist about my wife's doctor visit?

Of course you have to.

Caddy
02-24-2012, 05:25 PM
ATL 8: Job, CJ, Fenikz, NCst8, Zach, Goose, Diab, Cain
Raiderz 7: Elivs, ATL, JJB, CCB, Ngata, Vikes, Bulldogs

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 05:26 PM
You've been quiet pretty much every day. I'm very curious as to what your role is. The people I'm suspicious of right now are:

Ncst8
Goosemahn
Ngatachance
Raiderz4life
Ukfan

And yes this will probably get me killed, but I'm almost positive these guys are evil. With further evidence it could be all but confirmed.

I'm fairly confident in ncst not being bad.

UK and Raiderz are suspicous for sure. And I think the other two might be, but I'd have to look again.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 05:27 PM
I'm fairly confident in ncst not being bad.

One or two people on my list may be innocent, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if the remaining mafia members were all on there.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 05:27 PM

If you are going by that logic then Diab must be considered suspicious.

In one of his few posts he claimed to be suspicious of Bhaarat who died the next night.

The guy has hardly posted anything... He hasn't provided any insight to discoveries or who should be lynched.

Didn't even show up during the 5 hour discussion yesterday of Lynching Vidae and was the last person to vote to lynch Jensen and Deep (Even though Deep wasn't evil).

And hes a Mod so that little activity over the last 4 days seems odd to me.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 05:28 PM

In one of his few posts he claimed to be suspicious of Bhaarat who died the next night.

The guy has hardly posted anything... He hasn't provided any insight to discoveries or who should be lynched.

Didn't even show up during the 5 hour discussion yesterday of Lynching Vidae and was the last person to vote to lynch Jensen and Deep (Even though Deep wasn't evil).

I was really close to adding him to the list actually. He fits the description of a mafia member perfectly.

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 05:32 PM
Looking at who my current company is on the lynch ATL bandwagon, I'm changing my vote.
Vote:Raiderz

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 05:34 PM
GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 05:35 PM

I read it. It's interesting to me ngata switched to vote against raiderz. I thought those two would have been in the mafia together. I still want to hear from raiderz though.

Unvote: Raiderz

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Ughh seriously about to give up

What does that mean exactly? Fine ill go back and read.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 05:42 PM
doesn'T mean anything : Only one mafia kills at a time.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 05:43 PM

No but it does mean we could possibly have bigger fish to fry such as ATL or one of the other suspicious guys.

UKfan
02-24-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm heading to sleep now, and I am out at a BBQ / getting very drunk all day tomorrow, so I wont be around

I am pretty sure I am going to be lynched tonight. I've made mistakes in overlooking some evidence on Vidae I will freely admit that as I was too busy targetting a known liar, as was consistent with voting the round Jensen died as I felt we should be trying to root out a confirmed liar despite others protestations. If I somehow survive the night, I will check in tomorrow to see what the state of play is when I can. Rest easy people of Transitville

Mr. Goosemahn
02-24-2012, 05:45 PM
I can assure you I am not evil. I am a powerless/ability-less civilian. And I already said it before, but when bhaarat voted for me, he did so simply because he mistakenly believed I hadn't participated.

diabsoule
02-24-2012, 05:48 PM

I've posted early in the morning saying I'm going to work after catching up on the night actions. I leave for work at 7:40am CST and don't get back to get on my computer until 5:00pm CST. That's a giant chunk of the day that I'm not around for discussion. That's why I'm not around when most of the talk is occurring about what to do.

I even asked on this page what's going on. I read about a reset and asked what that's about. There's a ton of pages since I last logged on and just asked for brief synopsis just to get caught up since right now I have no idea.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 05:51 PM
I've posted early in the morning saying I'm going to work after catching up on the night actions. I leave for work at 7:40am CST and don't get back to get on my computer until 5:00pm CST. That's a giant chunk of the day that I'm not around for discussion. That's why I'm not around when most of the talk is occurring about what to do.

I even asked on this page what's going on. I read about a reset and asked what that's about. There's a ton of pages since I last logged on and just asked for brief synopsis just to get caught up since right now I have no idea.

But you have been twittering all day?

vikes_28
02-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Sorry, been busy at work today.

unvote no lynch

vote Raiderz

diabsoule
02-24-2012, 05:53 PM
But you have been twittering all day?

I can get on twitter using AT&T's service through the craptastic blackberry I have. As for SWDC, it logs me out every time I log in. I also post most of my twitter posts through text so it goes through.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 05:55 PM
No but it does mean we could possibly have bigger fish to fry such as ATL or one of the other suspicious guys.

My vote is on him since the beginning of this day.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 05:59 PM
I'm not evil, sirs. I'm not a townie or neutral either. You'd be killing a member of the good team.

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 06:00 PM
You guys are killing the precious brain cells I have left... ****... I don't know who to vote for...

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 06:03 PM

I'm fairly certain ATL is good. I'm going back to voting Raiderz. Sorry for the flip-flopping.

Job Reborn
02-24-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm fairly certain ATL is good. I'm going back to voting Raiderz. Sorry for the flip-flopping.

I really need to know why you don't think he's bad. He's now just so clearly hiding and playing the dumb guy, and it's an obvious act.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 06:18 PM

Well, technically it does mean something. It means that Raiderz was not responsible for any of the kills last night. I still think he's mafia.

I'm not evil, sirs. I'm not a townie or neutral either. You'd be killing a member of the good team.

So, do I have this right . . . ?? You're not evil. You're not a townie. You're not neutral. What are the options after those three? Are you a wild animal and, if so, did you claw the crap out of Snicho last night?

Diab - the 'reset' mentioned was me saying I assume the vote resets at daybreak.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 06:20 PM
I really need to know why you don't think he's bad. He's now just so clearly hiding and playing the dumb guy, and it's an obvious act.

It's partly because I know him and trust that he isn't evil. He's just been trolling a lot this game. I can't say I'm 100% positive but I'm alot more certain Raiderz is bad than ATL is.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Ehh Screw it. Vote ATL

I am pretty sure that all the protectors are dead anyhow. So I am gone tonight.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 06:24 PM
Ehh Screw it. Vote ATL

I am pretty sure that all the protectors are dead anyhow. So I am gone tonight.

You think D-Unit might have been the one protecting you? Hopefully not, you've done great so far at ousting the mafia.

diabsoule
02-24-2012, 06:26 PM
I just tried catching up on this whole thing and my head hurts. My thoughts though is that zachsaints, despite his erratic behavior, is probably neutral to good.

ATL seems to be playing dumb which doesn't sit well with me. I'm suspicious of raiderz too but ATL's behavior isn't like his normally which leads to me to nominate him.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 06:29 PM
Four of the people voting to lynch ATL are on my suspicious list (which is six people). Just saying.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 06:31 PM
I am still very weary of Diab...

So in case I don't make it back just remember that.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-24-2012, 06:33 PM
I am still very weary of Diab...

So in case I don't make it back just remember that.

Duly noted.

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Four of the people voting to lynch ATL are on my suspicious list (which is six people). Just saying.

I'm on board with the idea that he's a killer of some sort b/c of a few things. Most notably is the admission that he was role blocked night one when an attempted murder was thwarted. Then the weird post that he's not evil, not townie and also not neutral. Maybe it's me that doesn't understand where the middle ground lies . . .

Didn't Brodeur call out vikes on more than a few occasions?

Anyway, I haven't had a helluva lot to contribute since I was role blocked my first night.

I'll be glad to answer any other questions.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 06:39 PM
So, do I have this right . . . ?? You're not evil. You're not a townie. You're not neutral. What are the options after those three? Are you a wild animal and, if so, did you claw the crap out of Snicho last night?

Diab - the 'reset' mentioned was me saying I assume the vote resets at daybreak.

Meaning I'm good... with abilities.

Not dumb, just lazy. I will admit I've been doing more skimming than reading.

Anyway, Cain, you targeted Vidae right?

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Meaning I'm good... with abilities.

Not dumb, just lazy. I will admit I've been doing more skimming than reading.

Anyway, Cain, you targeted Vidae right?

Night two yes.

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 06:41 PM
This just gets weirder and weirder.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 06:46 PM
God damn this is getting confusing. We have 70 pages to look back on, there's a lot of stuff that isn't going to make sense, so that doesn't help one bit...But I still don't see enough evidence for me to feel comfortable lynching anyone yet

Jvig43
02-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Last post for me this weekend. Diab needs to be looked at more closely. Trust me

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 06:49 PM
This process would be a whole lot easier if Shane didn't die night 1.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 06:49 PM
Night two yes.

And you did too, right IBW?

Caddy
02-24-2012, 06:51 PM
ATL 9: Job, CJ, Fenikz, NCst8, Zach, Goose, Diab, Cain, EATW
Raiderz 7: Elivs, ATL, JJB, CCB, Ngata, Vikes, Bulldogs

Bulldogs
And you did too, right IBW?

IBW hasn't posted much, but it was confirmed by both vidae and IBC that he did visit vidae.

diabsoule
TBW, why did you vote for Job?

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 06:55 PM
And you did too, right TBW?

Yes Night One

And Night Three I followed Raiderz

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 06:58 PM
With the info coming out about raiderz not doing anything last nigh, that's enough I think for me to at least temporarily keep him off the lynching block. ATL has been acting a little shady, but I'm not sure what type of evil he is... if he even is. I feel real uncomfortable here, but I gotta pull the trigger and run with it. Either that, or go after Wooty, I'm still more skeptical of him than anyone of these other two, but unless we can get some steam behind going after Woot, I'm going to go with

vote:ATL

Though let me say, I am far from stuck to this vote, and if we can get any evidence that supports ATL is good before the lynch, I will probably take this vote back, but the way I see it. I'm not going to start a perceived witch-hunt for Woot again, and there is very little if any evidence pointing towards raiderz being bad, so this is what I'm sticking to unless there is a compelling argument out there.

Ngatachance92
02-24-2012, 07:00 PM
Flipping again. Cain was right about Vidae with the limited information he had available to him so I see no reason to doubt him now.

I swear this is the last one unless New evidence presents it self and I believe we are passed that stage at this point. I guess if we've made a mistake and ATL is in fact good, Raiderz should be next.

Caddy
02-24-2012, 07:01 PM
ATL 12: Job, CJ, Fenikz, NCst8, Zach, Goose, Diab, Cain, EATW, Ngata, TBW, JJB
Raiderz 6: Elivs, ATL, CCB, Vikes, Bulldogs

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Flipping again. Cain was right about Vidae with the limited information he had available to him so I see no reason to doubt him now.

I swear this is the last one unless New evidence presents it self and I believe we are passed that stage at this point. I guess if we've made a mistake and ATL is in fact good, Raiderz should be next.

I do want to say this is not my baby... I currently have a few leads that I have made public.

I do think Job is right though in saying that ATL has been suspicious.

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm willing to overlook my suspicions of Job tonight in an effort to kill off someone who seems more dangerous at the moment. Just remember I said this if I ever get killed.
Unvote: Job Reborn
Vote: raiderz4life
Edit: wrong guy, I meant to put ATL and I didn't want this to appear suspicious
Unvote r4l
Vote: ATLDirty

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 07:27 PM
I do want to say this is not my baby... I currently have a few leads that I have made public.

I do think Job is right though in saying that ATL has been suspicious.

I would like to again point out to you and Job, because you two seem to understand how to play the game logically, that 5/6 people on my suspicious list are trying to lynch ATL. Only one more vote and we lose a potentially innocent man.

eaglesalltheway
02-24-2012, 07:29 PM
I would like to again point out to you and Job, because you two seem to understand how to play the game logically, that 5/6 people on my suspicious list are trying to lynch ATL. Only one more vote and we lose a potentially innocent man.

Its two more, caddy counted TBW's vote...

ccB
02-24-2012, 07:31 PM
I just got in, gotta do a couple things before I can read everything that has went on, but can the People voting against ATL, convince me why I should switch my vote?

JoeJoeBrown
02-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Unvote:raiderz

Vote:lynch atl

TheBoyWonder22
02-24-2012, 07:46 PM
One more for ATL.

Caddy
02-24-2012, 07:46 PM
I make it 12 but EATW post above made me question this. anyone?

diabsoule
02-24-2012, 07:50 PM
I make it 12 but EATW post above made me question this. anyone?

I just recounted your above post and counted 12.

ATLDirtyBirds
02-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Fools, god damn fools.

ImBrotherCain
02-24-2012, 07:54 PM

I gave my opinion.

It seemed like the only lead we had.

Bulldogs
02-24-2012, 07:54 PM
I just recounted your above post and counted 12.

Before this is locked, diab is going to kill me tonight. REMEMBER ME!

FlyingElvis
02-24-2012, 07:57 PM
I gave my opinion.

It seemed like the only lead we had.

Which opinion?

NVMD. I thought I remembered and just looked back.

diabsoule
02-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Before this is locked, diab is going to kill me tonight. REMEMBER ME!

and if you and IBC aren't killed tonight what then? Or what if you or IBC or an investigator investigate me tonight and I'm at home watching tv?

Caddy
02-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Alright I'm pretty sure that's 12, so thread closed.

Caddy
02-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Following the busiest night of the conflict, the town was split over who to lynch. Eventually they decided on ATL. Poor ATL could do nothing to dissuade the angry mob from making him the victim.

ATL (Forensic Investigator) has been Lynched.

Players have until 10pm EST tomorrow to send in their night actions. If you get them in early, I open the thread early!

Caddy
02-25-2012, 05:55 PM
Following the mistaken lynching of ATL, the town would surely be nervous heading into the night. Those nervous thoughts were eventually realised, with another townie biting the dust. Job's body was found floating in the local river, his badly disfigured body riddled with gun shot wounds. Fortunately for the town, the night wasn't all bad, as mafia goon Diab was also found murdered - he had been beaten over the head with a crude, blunt object.

Diab (Mafia Goon) Has been murdered.
Job (Survivor) Has been murdered.

A bag of mixed result on night 4.

With 19 people alive, 10 votes are needed to reach a majority.

Also if I should have contacted you during the night phase but didn't, please let me know asap.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:10 PM
God ******* damnit I'm back. **** this ice machine

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 06:12 PM
God ******* damnit I'm back. **** this ice machine

Let me guess, it "froze" your ability to post any messages.

Also, a question about the "S would have won JobURVIVOR" tag. Does that mean regardless of if good or evil won?

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:13 PM
Froze me for a day ugh

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 06:14 PM
I was gone all of yesterday for the reason I said in RDT.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Still think you are a bad man raiderz.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 06:18 PM
Well..... In the end ATL turned out good so we helped the mob do their job yesterday. So.... By my very basic reasoning I'm going to start the lynch Raiderz campaign back up.

Vote:Lynch Raiderz