Quite opposite...i'm a holy man

http://i44.tinypic.com/a1ljyp.jpg

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Are you a doctor sir ?

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Are you a doctor sir ?

He said Holy, that would make him a priest if he wasn't in the mafia and most likely the Godfather being one of if not the only one remaining.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:22 PM
I'm extremely suspicious of ncst.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 06:28 PM
Do we even have any investigators left?

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:30 PM
We must have a vigilante alive! Good job on Diab whoever it was

ccB
02-25-2012, 06:33 PM
What was the benefit of you using the ice machine woot? Is this where your suspicion of NCST comes from?

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:38 PM
The benefit was nothing I was frozen for a whole damn day.

The ncst is just a gut feeling. nothing much really

ccB
02-25-2012, 06:40 PM
The benefit was nothing I was frozen for a whole damn day.

The ncst is just a gut feeling. nothing much really

Dammit I was hoping we had something solid to vote on for once. The only people I've been suspicious about that are still around are JVIG and Raiderz, did anyone ever clear JVIG? I thought someone did but I've been looking through the thread and can't find it.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:41 PM
I know that you are something CCB. Don't know what though

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 06:42 PM
JVig was vehemently defending Vidae until his fate was all but locked in then turned against him...

ccB
02-25-2012, 06:42 PM
I know that you are something CCB. Don't know what though

A sexy mamajama?

JVig was vehemently defending Vidae until his fate was all but locked in then turned against him...

That paired with how hard he was lobbying to keep Vidae over Woot, and then once Vidae got lynched he backed off his suspicion of Woot completely. Still seems fishy to me, but I'm not sure it's damning enough to lynch.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 06:46 PM
True story. I told you from the beginning that was I good. Him and Zachsaints were lobbying for me to get killed last round werent they ?

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 06:51 PM
How does the vigilante work? Did Diab try to kill Bulldogs as he expected and the vigilante step in and kill Diab?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 06:58 PM
Raiderz did not visit anyone two nights ago... So my suspicion of him is pretty low.

Also would like to say I was right again about Diab

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 06:59 PM
From what I undestand a vigilante has the ability to kill at night. My suspicion is Diab either killed Job or was blocked from killing either me/IBC.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 07:02 PM
Quite opposite...i'm a holy man

http://i44.tinypic.com/a1ljyp.jpg

This right here raises suspicion on Zach so much more... Yesterday he claimed that by reading his posts we could find out what he was.

The point is that the only thing that came to mind was priest/ prophet.

I highly doubt there are two.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 07:06 PM
This **** is better than any psychological thriller... I assume you've had psyche classes Cain?

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 07:06 PM
This right here raises suspicion on Zach so much more... Yesterday he claimed that by reading his posts we could find out what he was.

The point is that the only thing that came to mind was priest/ prophet.

I highly doubt there are two.

I came to the same conclusion, but as Zack had been doing it from the beginning, I tend to feel there may be truth in his words.
Raiderz, why didn't you mention your role any when you were under a fair amount of suspicion yesterday?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 07:08 PM
This **** is better than any psychological thriller... I assume you've had psyche classes Cain?

Haha no I just try to think 3 steps ahead.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 07:09 PM
I came to the same conclusion, but as Zack had been doing it from the beginning, I tend to feel there may be truth in his words.
Raiderz, why didn't you mention your role any when you were under a fair amount of suspicion yesterday?

That's why I think he's lying and is the newly elected godfather. If hes investigated now he'll turn up clean and what better costume to hide in than behind the Cloth?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 07:10 PM

The thing I want to say about Raiderz is that he did not visit anyone on night 3... Thus giving truth to the Priest role.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Priest

A Priest is a role whose player cannot cast a hammer vote. An attempt to cast a hammering vote may be met either with a vote count where the Priest's vote does nothing (confirming the player as a Priest), or a modkill.

Priests are essentially never seen in practice, but are traditionally Town-aligned.

Unless the Priest is capable of casting an uncounted hammer vote, there's no way to prove a given player is a Priest. Even if they could cast an uncounted hammer vote, that likely wouldn't change perceptions - there's no real reason a Priest necessarily has to be Town.

Priest is at best no different from Vanilla and at worst a distraction to the Town.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 07:10 PM
Nobody going to compliment me on calling ATL good and Diab bad? You guys blow. As for the next person we lynch, we should go back to my list unless somebody has better info. Vikes what did you learn?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 07:11 PM
Nobody going to compliment me on calling ATL good and Diab bad? You guys blow. As for the next person we lynch, we should go back to my list unless somebody has better info. Vikes what did you learn?

Hey I called Diab too... Don't forget that :-)

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Explain to me how his vote performance and lack of visiting anyone are related?

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 07:14 PM
TBW, FE, Zach are my main guys

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 07:15 PM

I said in RDT that I was gone all day rebuilding an engine. I didn't see I was on the chopping block until about 11pm PST.
Had a busy busy day yesterday...lotsa fun though. Thursday my friend's truck craps out on him...one of our friends who's actually ASE certified went to check it out and the engine was just done. So we spent all day yesterday from about 10am to about 9pm rebuilding the engine.

Not done yet and I have to work today but hopefully we'll have it done Sunday. Sucks for my friend but I've always wanted to rebuild an engine lol

IBC is right, I can vote for ppl to be lynched but there are consequences if I happen to be the death vote.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 07:15 PM
TBW did cast the lone vote for Job yesterday before his demise.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 07:16 PM
TBW was annoyed by the tone Job was using wasn't he ? interesting.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 07:25 PM

Not visiting anyone means he wasn't the cause of anyone's death two nights ago when we lost APS, Brody and D

JoeJoeBrown
02-25-2012, 07:29 PM
Ngata is on my list.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Not visiting anyone means he wasn't the cause of anyone's death two nights ago when we lost APS, Brody and D

But that only eliminates him as the serial killer or a mafia Hitman correct?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 07:31 PM
But that only eliminates him as the serial killer or a mafia Hitman correct?

Mainly yes but those are 2 crucial roles.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 07:37 PM
You've been quiet pretty much every day. I'm very curious as to what your role is. The people I'm suspicious of right now are:

Ncst8
Goosemahn
Ngatachance
Raiderz4life
Ukfan
Diabsoule

And yes this will probably get me killed, but I'm almost positive these guys are evil. With further evidence it could be all but confirmed.

Here's the list I was referencing. You can cross Diabsoule off of it now, and IBC info tells us not to worry about Raiderz. That narrows it down to NC, Goosemahn, ngatachance, and UKfan.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Ngata is on my list.

Clever JoeJoe... So was I right about your boss posing as a priest?

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 07:39 PM
Clever JoeJoe... So was I right about your boss posing as a priest?

What info do you have?

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 07:44 PM
What info do you have?

Just speculation, I've been quiet most of this game trying to figure it out. ZachSaints already said he was a priest. Like Highlanders there can only be one. Raiderz was just under fire now suddenly hes a priest who will come up good if investigated where as before he was just a goon.

Again just speculation but its all I have.

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 07:45 PM
Just speculation, I've been quiet most of this game trying to figure it out. ZachSaints already said he was a priest. Like Highlanders there can only be one. Raiderz was just under fire now suddenly hes a priest who will come up good if investigated where as before he was just a goon.

I was a goon? You have proof of this? I never came up as a goon.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 07:47 PM
Well if your not then ZachSaints is. Why the **** did Shane have to die on the first night?

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 07:47 PM

Again just speculation but its all I have.

This line of logic coupled with the fact that Raiderz said nothing in regards to his role prior to this has me very suspicious.

Vote: Lynch R4L

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Well if your not then ZachSaints is. Why the **** did Shane have to die on the first night?

Idk about ZS but I can assure you, all I am is a priest. I have no special abilities and as long as i'm not the last person to cast a vote i'm OK.

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 07:50 PM
This line of logic coupled with the fact that Raiderz said nothing in regards to his role prior to this has me very suspicious.

Vote: Lynch R4L

I just told you...you developing dementia now? I was away all of yesterday and didn't sign in until about 11pm pst. Prior to that I had no reason to reveal I was just a priest.

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 07:53 PM
I just told you...you developing dementia now? I was away all of yesterday and didn't sign in until about 11pm pst. Prior to that I had no reason to reveal I was just a priest.

Neither did ZS, yet he did, which is very common for new players to do as they become caught up in a "role-play" situation. ZS also vouched for EATW, and if I am not mistaken, EATW was confirmed as good. If I am jumping the proverbial gun, I do apologize, but until a stronger line of thought can be presented, this is where my vote stands.

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 07:56 PM
Neither did ZS, yet he did, which is very common for new players to do as they become caught up in a "role-play" situation. ZS also vouched for EATW, and if I am not mistaken, EATW was confirmed as good. If I am jumping the proverbial gun, I do apologize, but until a stronger line of thought can be presented, this is where my vote stands.

I fell behind about 15 pages from yesterday and I didn't go through em all thoroughly but iirc ZS has only hinted at what he does and IBC has been trying to deduce what that is. But he had to start hinting at it because he has been on a wooty witch hunt.

I've just been rolling with the ball making sure I don't drop the ball and become the last vote. Didn't think telling people I was a priest would be of any benefit since its not like I can use some kind of divine intervention to help anyone.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Sorry JoeJoe, I went back and read a lot of your posts. However, the rest of my theory stands.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 08:50 PM
I am still suspicious of Zach...

Anyone have any info?

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 08:57 PM
ZS has been gunning for Wooty since day one even after it has basically been proven that at the very worst he is Neutral. Speaking of Wooty, was your investigative powers just a ruse?

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 08:58 PM
Guys, I have the evidence for tonight. Gimme a sec for it to not be paged trapped and so I can explain it all.

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 09:01 PM
As I am anxious to hear what you have to say, allow me to help us get to the new page.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 09:03 PM
Here we go...

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:06 PM
New Page!!!

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:10 PM
I can now say my role, which I used up tonight. I was giving 5 tries to investigate, called a mini-investigator. Don't believe me? Go along with my posts.

First night Shane:
I got to wondering about Shane last night, was going to over and talk to him, make him tell me whats up with him. Sadly, he was dead before I got there.
Yayyyy I played alongggg.

Second night EATW:
I can say that I trust EATW, so before we jump on the hating EATW know I won't be apart of it.
Seems plausible.
I say we either go after Vikes or Woot. Vikes because most of yall dont trust him, or Woot to see what his actual role was. Remember, at the very beginning he said if he is wrong we can lynch him.

Third night JVig:

Im obsessed with Woot as well, but clearly ive been investigated so am I suspicious too?
I can now say I trust JVig.
Btw, how do you guys get to quote more then 3 quotes?

And giving clues the whole time I was doing it:

I think Shane was targeted by more then 2 groups, maybe 3.
Well his investigative skills suck since he was wrong once already. (No offense Woot!)

Divine intervention? Its like God told me.

It depends on what rules Caddy decides on. I keep reading the roles on that site, and it says it depends on God aka Caddy haha.

Im about as suspicious as a pig in a bacon factory.

Results from last night:

I investigated two people last night, because I felt like I was going to be dead anyways.

I investigated ATL. Why? Because I know he was good, and wanted to see if I was a insane investigator, or if I was a regular investigator. Once it showed ATL was good, I knew I was a regular.

The other guy showed up bad. So I know for a 100% fact he is bad.

Vote: IBC

And now that my powers are done, I just wanted to say: Boo-Yah

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:12 PM
So let me get this straight:

Day 4 - You searched ATL, he was good.

Day 5 - You searched IBC, he was bad.

Correct?

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Also, IBC was the one trying to get me to call out my role, and for EATW to tell us who the good person was. Seeing as he knew there was two mafia factions, he wanted the good people dead.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:13 PM
So let me get this straight:

Day 4 - You searched ATL, he was good.

Day 5 - You searched IBC, he was bad.

Correct?

Same night, because where I only had 5 searches I got to use two.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 09:14 PM
Damnit!

You better be right zach.

Vote : IBC

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Wtf? My...mind.....is....blown.... So that means..... Raiderz may be telling the truth.... but.. but.... Wtf.. I don't know what to believe anymore....

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:15 PM
Well let's give IBC a second to see if he can clear this up. It's obvious he's not mafia, but he could still technically be bad. I'm not sure I'm ready to lynch somebody who's been readily feeding us mafia (other than yesterday, should have listened to me ;) )

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:16 PM
I guarentee I am right. Thats why I investigated ATL. I needed to know if I was insane or regular. Once it said I was regular, I knew IBC is bad.

Besides, reading my posts, how the crap did you not know what I was?!

JoeJoeBrown
02-25-2012, 09:18 PM
Either Zach is lying or He is right. I've suspect IBC for a while now.

If Zach is wrong, we lynch him tomorrow.

Vote lynch IBC

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 09:19 PM
No one makes a claim ZS did at this stage in the game unless they can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Unvote: lynch R4L

Vote: lynch IBC

zachsaints52
Well let's give IBC a second to see if he can clear this up. It's obvious he's not mafia, but he could still technically be bad. I'm not sure I'm ready to lynch somebody who's been readily feeding us mafia (other than yesterday, should have listened to me ;) )

Your right, it didnt say mafia, just that he was bad.

But still, thats plenty evidence to get rid of him. I showed you my posts, how can you see I wasnt given 5 investigates? Its clear. And he is bad.

If you cant go with the evidence I just layed out, please vote me out as this is clearly bs.

Wootylicous
Anyone remember TBW visited Vidae ?!?! and IBC concurred with that...

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Either Zach is lying or He is right. I've suspect IBC for a while now.

If Zach is wrong, we lynch him tomorrow.

Vote lynch IBC

If I am wrong, Dont pull a Woot, I guarentee you can lynch me.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Anyone remember TBW visited Vidae ?!?! and IBC concurred with that...

Can I say we have our other ring???

Too bad I cant investigate anymore.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Seriously guys... I am not bad. I have fed you 3 Mafia guys back to back to back.

If you kill me you lose plain and simple.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Trackers cant be alligned can he? Because if he is evil than his tracking ability is also Bs.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Go big or go home they say.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Can I say we have our other ring???

Too bad I cant investigate anymore.

This might actually make sense. I still want to hear what he has to say at least.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:23 PM
I am a Hunter. That is my role, I have been completely straight forward the entire game.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:23 PM
I better get repped for this :)

Like I said, if I am wrong, lynch me tomar. I know what I got from Caddy, and he is bad.

Seriously, how do you not see my role IBC? You wanted me to say it, and you wanted EATW to give the honest person.

Game.Set.Match.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:24 PM
I better get repped for this :)

Like I said, if I am wrong, lynch me tomar. I know what I got from Caddy, and he is bad.

Seriously, how do you not see my role IBC? You wanted me to say it, and you wanted EATW to give the honest person.

Game.Set.Match.

You better get neg repped when you kill the best damn player in this ******* game.

zachsaints52
Go big or go home they say.

Unlike you, I actually mean it when I say IF I am wrong, they can lynch me.

But Im not.

Ngatachance92
Unvote:Lynch Raiderz

I have no idea what to do at the moment.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:25 PM
You better get neg repped when you kill the best damn player in this ******* game.

I better get repped by you my man :)

You played it strategically pretty well. Its just once I saw you pressing me to answer my role, and telling EATW to tell us who it was, I figured Id use my last to investigate you.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:25 PM
Ok so IBC has come out and confirmed that he is evil. Even then though, he has not been coming for those that are good. Are we still willing to get rid of him? He's like this town's Batman pretty much.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:26 PM
I AM NOT BAD... Either I was framed or your evil

Wootylicous
TBW is my other suspect. Why the hell he visited vidae ?! to tell him he's good ? no freakin way

ImBrotherCain
Ok so IBC has come out and confirmed that he is evil. Even then though, he has not been coming for those that are good. Are we still willing to get rid of him? He's like this town's Batman pretty much.

I am not evil... I am part of the town. Not neutral not evil... Townie

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:27 PM

Why are you still trying to defend him? I outed him as bad, right after he said he was good.

Unless your with him....

Dont matter I cant investigate and know I will be dead tonight by la mafilia.

ImBrotherCain
TBW is my other suspect. Why the hell he visited vidae ?! to tell him he's good ? no freakin way

This was confirmed by multiple people... Not just Vidae, He visited others.

ccB
Ok so I wasn't going to check this til after the UFC PPV, but figured I'd peak in, get my mind blown, and missed a headkick knockout because of it, and you know what..I'm not even mad...this game is that ******* addicting.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:28 PM
I give you people solid evidence, and your still wondering? Really?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:30 PM
There can be a Framer guys... Don't forget that.

I have done more for this god damn town than anyone and I am about to get lynched because some newb says I am bad.

Jesus ******* Christ

Wootylicous
It's time to be honest in the game right now guys.

ccB
I give you people solid evidence, and your still wondering? Really?

I've been following the word of IBC this whole game, so it's kind of a shock to the system that I possibly was following an evil person.

I don't want to believe it, but if I'm being honest, that would be pretty genius gameplay by IBC if your accusations are true.

I need to think on this one...

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:32 PM

Ive been honest since day one.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:32 PM

Who's ready for some ********?

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Who you telling me to vote for then ?

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:33 PM
Basically, its like this.

Vote me or him.

I gave you solid evidence of who I am (was now that Im just a townie), and my message says he is bad.

If I am wrong, lynch me tomar.

And just a little self esteem booster: Didn't I say the mafia would have someone be the most trustworthy?

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm more confised right now than Richard Simmons in the female lockerroom.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Here's my rationale, IBC may or may not be evil as zachsaints says, but I don't think he's mafia. He's been key in ridding the town of two mafia members, and for that reason I don't think we should get rid of him. I'm going to instead vote to lynch somebody who has been suspicious since day one.

Vote: Mr. Goosemahn

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 09:39 PM
No offense Saints, but I don't think he is intelligent enough to have orchestrated this whole elaborate plan just for this moment. IBC on the other hand....

Vote: Lynch IBC

ImBrotherCain
Okay guys this is my entire defense...

I am not bad. I have helped this town more than anyone and you all are about to trust the crazy priest or something.

If you kill me you lose an extremely valuable player. Its pretty straight forward.

Vote: Lynch Zach

zachsaints52
Here's my rationale, IBC may or may not be evil as zachsaints says, but I don't think he's mafia. He's been key in ridding the town of two mafia members, and for that reason I don't think we should get rid of him. I'm going to instead vote to lynch somebody who has been suspicious since day one.

Vote: Mr. Goosemahn

No, vote me or him. Itd be foolish to vote for someone else. I just put myself out there.

How the hell can you guys not go by evidence? Smh.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:41 PM
4 for IBC- Zachsaints, Joejoe, CJ, Ngatachance
1 for MR. Goosemahn- Bulldogs, IBC
1 NCST-Woot

Strange how IBC said I was evil, but decided to go with Bulldogs.....

ImBrotherCain
No, vote me or him. Itd be foolish to vote for someone else. I just put myself out there.

How about the fact I have given 3 evil players in 3 days... Is that enough evidence?

Wootylicous
If you really are the hunter you can take someone with you when you die right ?

ccB
02-25-2012, 09:42 PM
No offense Saints, but I don't think he is intelligent enough to have orchestrated this whole elaborate plan just for this moment. IBC on the other hand....

This is pretty much how I feel at the moment...Unless he's some sort of savant? doubt it.

fuckkkkkk I really don't want to lynch IBC but I don't know what other option there is.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:42 PM
If you really are the hunter you can take someone with you when you die right ?

No... Hunter is just a different name for tracker in this case.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:43 PM
This is pretty much how I feel at the moment...Unless he's some sort of savant? doubt it.

fuckkkkkk I really don't want to lynch IBC but I don't know what other option there is.

You could trust me... and just realize I am not evil.

zachsaints52

Ive told you. If I am wrong (and I am not) vote for me tomar. It makes tomar quick and easy.

But I aint wrong.

Bulldogs

Foolish to vote someone else out why? This is a repeat of day one. I know you're good, and I'm not 100% certain IBC is good, but I do know he's been the most helpful in getting rid of mafia. You are looking at this all wrong. Goosemahn has been very suspicious and is a pretty safe bet to be bad.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:44 PM
Foolish to vote someone else out why? This is a repeat of day one. I know you're good, and I'm not 100% certain IBC is good, but I do know he's been the most helpful in getting rid of mafia. You are looking at this all wrong. Goosemahn has been very suspicious and is a pretty safe bet to be bad.

Your 100% certain I am good, yet you still dont go by what I am saying... Real convienient.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:44 PM
Sigh... If this vote gets close to lynching me please just kill me so I don't have to deal with idiots anymore.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 09:45 PM
Unvote : IBC
Vote : NCST

JoeJoeBrown
02-25-2012, 09:46 PM
I love this ****.

First time playing and I am ******* loving it.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Wow... your making this harder then it has to be.

Ive given clear evidence of who I was.... Clear. Yet your still ignoring it.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:47 PM
Your 100% certain I am good, yet you still dont go by what I am saying... Real convienient.

I'm really beginning to question your intelligence. Regardless of whether or not IBC is evil (I'm uncertain either way, you never know with roleblocks), he has spoonfed us two mafia members, and suggested a third one yesterday. Why not continue to go for mafia members?

JoeJoeBrown
02-25-2012, 09:47 PM
Btw there is a framer role?

So many layers of blocking.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:48 PM

So many layers of bl

There is the potential to be that role for the Mafia yes.

ccB
02-25-2012, 09:48 PM

So many layers of blocking.

Are we sure of this? **** guys stop playing with my mind.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:49 PM
I'm really beginning to question your intelligence. Regardless of whether or not IBC is evil (I'm uncertain either way, you never know with roleblocks), he has spoonfed us two mafia members, and suggested a third one yesterday. Why not continue to go for mafia members?

Im really starting to question your intelligence too.

He admits to being awesome at this game (which is why he called me a noob)

You think the mafia is going to do the same crap over and over in these forum ones? You dont think they'd try something different?

Either vote for him or me.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:49 PM
Are we sure of this? **** guys stop playing with my mind.

There is no way to say FOR SURE, but in the past games, there has always been a framer.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Im really starting to question your intelligence too.

He admits to being awesome at this game (which is why he called me a noob)

You think the mafia is going to do the same crap over and over in these forum ones? You dont think they'd try something different?

Either vote for him or me.

Things aren't that black and white. You're both assets, so I'm going to vote out someone who is mafia.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:51 PM
Okay... I am getting to the point of just kill me.

Then you all can realize the mistake you've made.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 09:52 PM
I'm not voting IBC. Sticking with my ncst suspicion.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Things aren't that black and white. You're both assets, so I'm going to vote out someone who is mafia.

Your helping prove my point... No, things aren't black and white, which is why they would try something. you know, different.

Im still trying to figure how the crap you pass up freaking evidence that I have laid out for you.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:53 PM
People we lynched ATL against my will yesterday, let's not make the same mistake again. Are we really about to lynch somebody who has got us three straight mafia members? Think for a second.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Okay... I am getting to the point of just kill me.

Then you all can realize the mistake you've made.

And when I am right, I better get repped by you ;)

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 09:54 PM
And when I am right, I better get repped by you ;)

You will get neg repped I promise you that...

JoeJoeBrown

I want to know just how he hasn't been murdered at night.
If he is good, he should be dead or at the very least we'd know who blocked his murder.

Logic says the mafia would want him dead. He's alive. Ergo he's mafia. Or the luckiest nighttime survivor ever. Or this is the dumbest mafia ever.

He's playing the "everyone is stupid" card now. Maybe we are but he hasn't told us how he's survived all of this time.

ccB

But the problem is...it would be a shot in the dark to lynch anyone else at this point. So I'm not sure I can ignore evidence that points to one of IBC or Zach being evil or deceptive, when we don't anything on anyone else atm.

Maybe you and Woot could present your cases against NCST and Goose?

Bulldogs
Your helping prove my point... No, things aren't black and white, which is why they would try something. you know, different.

Im still trying to figure how the crap you pass up freaking evidence that I have laid out for you.

I've already laid out my rationale for this many times. If you didn't get it then, you won't understand now. Read for previous posts.

JoeJoeBrown
02-25-2012, 09:55 PM
People we lynched ATL against my will yesterday, let's not make the same mistake again. Are we really about to lynch somebody who has got us three straight mafia members? Think for a second.

You are persuasive and insightful. But something doesn't add up with him.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 09:56 PM

So we shouldn't go against your will?

I have said. many. time. before: I gave you evidence.

And besides, if I was "roleblocked" I would have gotten a response of "No result", not a fake answer.

Bulldogs
If he is good, he should be dead or at the very least we'd know who blocked his murder.

Logic says the mafia would want him dead. He's alive. Ergo he's mafia. Or the luckiest nighttime survivor ever. Or this is the dumbest mafia ever.

He's playing the "everyone is stupid" card now. Maybe we are but he hasn't told us how he's survived all of this time.

Isn't it obvious? There is somebody protecting him. I suspected it was D-Unit before, but somebody has been laying low and doing it for him.

JoeJoeBrown
I've already laid out my rationale for this many times. If you didn't get it then, you won't understand now. Read for previous posts.

I don't think it's a matter of him gettin it but a matter of too much info to read

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 09:57 PM
So we shouldn't go against your will?

I have said. many. time. before: I gave you evidence.

And besides, if I was "roleblocked" I would have gotten a response of "No result", not a fake answer.

There is a difference between being roleblocked and framed.

JoeJoeBrown
02-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Isn't it obvious? There is somebody protecting him. I suspected it was D-Unit before, but somebody has been laying low and doing it for him.

Does the protector get to live if he does that? I don't know the game enough I guess. I've assumed protection was a one shot deal.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 09:58 PM
We still have an inventor by the way.

zachsaints52

And the fact the he wanted me to tell everyone my role, and the fact he wanted EATW to tell us who the Good person was.

There is a difference between being roleblocked and framed.

Per mafiawiki:

Players are not told that they are blocked unless it cannot be helped. For instance, a Cop who is blocked by a Roleblocker has to be told something for their investigation result.

ImBrotherCain
Does the protector get to live if he does that? I don't know the game enough I guess. I've assumed protection was a one shot deal.

Some are unlimited others are one shot. They take the place of the guy getting killed.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:00 PM
....I am still wondering how people are going against the most evidence we have actually had on someone.

If I am wrong, lynch me tomar. But I am not wrong.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 10:00 PM
But the problem is...it would be a shot in the dark to lynch anyone else at this point. So I'm not sure I can ignore evidence that points to one of IBC or Zach being evil or deceptive, when we don't anything on anyone else atm.

Maybe you and Woot could present your cases against NCST and Goose?

I had a pretty good argument against both a bit back, but I'll repeat it now. Both were silent in the whole Jensen/Vidae process, and were some of the last people to vote each one out (to avoid suspicion). In Goosemahn's case, he actually tried to defend vidae abit. Also, both voted to lynch ATL, who was good.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:01 PM
....I am still wondering how people are going against the most evidence we have actually had on someone.

If I am wrong, lynch me tomar. But I am not wrong.

You're wrong.

SuperMcGee
02-25-2012, 10:01 PM
This **** just got real.

I also received a friendly greeting from TBW, in case that matter has not been put to bed by all of you.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:02 PM
I had a pretty good argument against both a bit back, but I'll repeat it now. Both were silent in the whole Jensen/Vidae process, and were some of the last people to vote each one out (to avoid suspicion). In Goosemahn's case, he actually tried to defend vidae abit. Also, both voted to lynch ATL, who was good.

Ill take your word for it.

Unvote: Lynch Zach
Vote: Lynch Goose

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:02 PM
This **** just got real.

I also received a friendly greeting from TBW, in case that matter has not been put to bed by all of you.

Well as of now we have IBC and TBW together, so when/if we lynch IBC tonight, we get TBW tomar night if your greeting is evidence against him.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 10:03 PM
And the fact the he wanted me to tell everyone my role, and the fact he wanted EATW to tell us who the Good person was.

Per mafiawiki:

Players are not told that they are blocked unless it cannot be helped. For instance, a Cop who is blocked by a Roleblocker has to be told something for their investigation result.

Again, there is a difference between a framer and a roleblocker.

Per mafiawiki:

A Framer may choose to frame a player during the night, causing that target to investigate as Guilty (or whichever result is unfavorable) to Cops.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Unvote : ncst
Vote : Goose

Gonna roll with bulldogs and ibc.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 10:04 PM
Well as of now we have IBC and TBW together, so when/if we lynch IBC tonight, we get TBW tomar night if your greeting is evidence against him.

His greeting is evidence TBW is good.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:05 PM
5 for IBC- Zachsaints, Joejoe, CJ, Ngatachance,IBC
2 for MR. Goosemahn- Bulldogs, Woot[/QUOTE]

Im glad I finally got to help guys.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:06 PM
Funny how IBC and Woot went along with him..... Trying to keep the vote close to try and get away from a majority against IBC.

Umm I am sick of listening to you... Can I vote for myself so you lose?

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:07 PM
Bulldogs and me are both good just saying

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:08 PM
Umm I am sick of listening to you... Can I vote for myself so you lose?

Yes you can. Id bet you a sig bet on the winner as well.

Bulldogs and me are both good just saying

So now your role tells you who is good? Interesting.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm going to need either an Advil or a shot after this day is over.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:09 PM

You've been driving the bandwagon to kill me since day 1. I'm good and I know Bulldogs is.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:10 PM

Okay... I will Sig bet you that I am not evil

Bulldogs
I'm with IBC here, I'm losing my mind reading some of these arguments. If you're on zachsaints side that goes a long way in saying something. Not one thing this guy has said makes sense.

I'm going to quote myself from three days ago when zachsaints refused to lynch Vidae. He doesn't understand the little nuances of the game (ie framers), and can't put together the little pieces in the game that are huge (still thinks TBW is evil, and that Woot is a serial killer).

zachsaints52
Call out:

We lynch IBC. If IBC is wrong, he will have to keep a signature I choose, and if he is good, I get lynched and use a signature of his for a month. And it will be something you won't like.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:11 PM
(best. game. ever.)

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm with IBC here, I'm losing my mind reading some of these arguments. If you're on zachsaints side that goes a long way in saying something. Not one thing this guy has said makes sense.

I'm going to quote myself from three days ago when zachsaints refused to lynch Vidae. He doesn't understand the little nuances of the game (ie framers), and can't put together the little pieces in the game that are huge (still thinks TBW is evil, and that Woot is a serial killer).

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 10:12 PM

I can understand this logic. I also agree letting IBC feed us mafia is fine, even if he's the don of a second family.

But I have one question for you, Mr. IBC: If the only reason you beleive Zach could be lying is that he's a crazy priest (which, to be fair, would explain why Broduer said Zach "shouldn't be suspicious" without actually clearing him) why wouldn't your vote be immediately cast for Raiderz, as he's now claiming the cloth?

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 10:14 PM
(best. game. ever.)

lol

yeah, I'm enjoying this

ImBrotherCain
I can understand this logic. I also agree letting IBC feed us mafia is fine, even if he's the don of a second family.

But I have one question for you, Mr. IBC: If the only reason you beleive Zach could be lying is that he's a crazy priest (which, to be fair, would explain why Broduer said Zach "shouldn't be suspicious" without actually clearing him) why wouldn't your vote be immediately cast for Raiderz, as he's now claiming the cloth?

Because I don't know exactly what Zach is... Brody never said Zach was good... ever he just stuck up for him when Job took a shot at his 15 concussions.

and with that said I am starting to lose my mind from some of these posts.

Ngatachance92
ZachSaints was only slightly suspicious before, but now he's in a if he's wrong we Lynch him tomorrow situation. I've followed Cain all game... This game is ******* nuts

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:15 PM

I never said TBW was evil, Id love for you to show me evidence besides someone pointing out that IBC confirmed TBW visiting Vidae and then I said it.

And I think Woot is evil yes. But I never used my powers on him because it was too early in the game to have people believe me, and I cant now because I have no more.

Your trying to back IBC, its clear.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:16 PM
Call out:

We lynch IBC. If IBC is wrong, he will have to keep a signature I choose, and if he is good, I get lynched and use a signature of his for a month. And it will be something you won't like.

Because I don't know exactly what Zach is... Brody never said Zach was good... ever he just stuck up for him when Job took a shot at his 15 concussions.

and with that said I am starting to lose my mind from some of these posts.

Just saying.

SuperMcGee
02-25-2012, 10:16 PM
Dare I say, wooty has been one of the more sensible players, despite his wild antics. He has sided with Job and IBC often and has done a lot to ensure his victory, which coincides with victory for good. I dont think his vote right now is suspicious.

I'm uneasy about the anti-IBC campaign. Seems tough to believe. What was your most recent tracking info, Cain?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Dare I say, wooty has been one of the more sensible players, despite his wild antics. He has sided with Job and IBC often and has done a lot to ensure his victory, which coincides with victory for good. I dont think his vote right now is suspicious.

I'm uneasy about the anti-IBC campaign. Seems tough to believe. What was your most recent tracking info, Cain?

I was weary about Job in all seriousness and obviously we see that I garnered no information.

ccB
02-25-2012, 10:18 PM

Your quote is what makes me somewhat believe him though, I mean for someone who hasn't made much sense the entire game...his info that he presented today is at the very least somewhat convincing.

Which leads to my main problem for going against Goose....that would be a huge shot in the dark...albeit against someone who hasn't been very active.

Last time we went on some info like this we lynched our biggest fish in Vidae...ah there are just too many factors at play right now.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:19 PM
The fact that you still think that I'm evil is incredible.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:20 PM

And Job was a survivor. How many neutral roles do you think is apart of this game? We know Job is a survivor, they say there is a inventor, we've already killed 4 mafia, and people have guessed 6-7 mafia players. So over a 3rd of the people would be against the town?

And if there is a inventor, why hasn't no one but only 2 people claimed inventions?! Shouldn't there be 4 now?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:21 PM
And Job was a survivor. How many neutral roles do you think is apart of this game? We know Job is a survivor, they say there is a inventor, we've already killed 4 mafia, and people have guessed 6-7 mafia players. So over a 3rd of the people would be against the town?

And if there is a inventor, why hasn't no one but only 2 people claimed inventions?! Shouldn't there be 4 now?

I know how this is going to sound but I got one last night.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Does anyone see how this is going, or is it just me?

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:27 PM
Okay just to get this over with

Unvote: Goose

Vote: Cain

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:28 PM
What is the invention cain ?

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:29 PM
6 for IBC- Zachsaints, Joejoe, CJ, Ngatachance,IBC, CCB
2 for MR. Goosemahn- Bulldogs, Woot

Im glad I finally got to help guys.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:29 PM
Glasses to look at peoples auras

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 10:31 PM
IBC don't give up, people will see the light and vote with you. Everyone this is going to be a big mistake.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:32 PM
IBC don't give up, people will see the light and vote with you. People this is going to be a big mistake.

At this point I kinda just want Zach to have some homoerotic sig.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:32 PM
At this point I kinda just want Zach to have some homoerotic sig.

So your agreeing to the call out?

Trust me, yours is just gonna be 3 words. First I have to check and make sure its allowed.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm not changing my votes regardless. I stay with Bulldogs and I'm backing IBC on this

ccB
02-25-2012, 10:35 PM
Well ****...

I feel like Dr Kavorkian

lynch: IBC

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 10:36 PM
So your agreeing to the call out?

Trust me, yours is just gonna be 3 words. First I have to check and make sure its allowed.

Yes I am 10 char

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Yes I am 10 char

Ill have BK make me something special.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:40 PM
6 for IBC- Zachsaints, Joejoe, CJ, Ngatachance,IBC, CCB
2 for MR. Goosemahn- Bulldogs, Woot

New page, updated.

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 10:40 PM
I can't vote Cain at this point. Again, even if zach's not crazy, do we seriously lynch the guy who served up 3 straight mafia?

I'll restart the Raiderz4life train before I do that.

Yes I am 10 char

sand in the va-jay-jay? c'mon now

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:41 PM
We have 8 of the 19 voting as of now.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Just all change your votes to Goose :)

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 10:45 PM
Let's hear more about the invention cain. How did you get it? Do you know who it's from?

What do we have on Goose? Laying low, defending Vidae and voting late? That's the same as Raiderz.

zachsaints52
Or change yours to IBC. He agreed to the sig bet, which means he gets lynched, then he now has to have a signature of my choice.

Wootylicous
Must be the same situation as me. Received it with no name attached to it

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 10:48 PM
Let's hear more about the invention cain. How did you get it? Do you know who it's from?

What do we have on Goose? Laying low, defending Vidae and voting late? That's the same as Raiderz.

Smh....what else has to be done for you to just let it go??

I'm a freaking priest.

Also, this IBC deal is totally shocking....**** is better than novelas.

ImBrotherCain
Must be the same situation as me. Received it with no name attached to it

This is correct. I also can have it back fire on me.

zachsaints52
And once we prove that IBC is lying, we know there isn't a inventor, which means no one got inventions.....

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 10:49 PM
M.Night Shalamlalalam couldn't even handle all these twists.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:49 PM
And once we prove that IBC is lying, we know there isn't a inventor, which means no one got inventions.....

Hmmmm.... not sure if serious

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 10:50 PM
haha I love how he's going all in vs IBC but still on his anti-wooty campaign.

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 10:51 PM
This is correct. I also can have it back fire on me.

Woot said his ice machine "froze" him from being able to talk. Perhaps this will show your true arua. You may want to use it and prove your position. Just a thought.

FlyingElvis

Funny you should say that . . .

I saw someone receive a package last night.

zachsaints52
Well if only 2 of the 3 people who claim to have inventions (I don't remember the 3rd) said they got inventions when their back was against the wall, that's suspicious.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:52 PM
You got proof that I got frozen I wasn't able to talk at all yesterday.

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 10:52 PM

Was it IBC?

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:53 PM

So how can a inventor give out two inventions then? Once must be lying then, correct?

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 10:54 PM

Wasn't able or chose not to to later use as evidence that you have an invention?

zachsaints52
So how can a inventor give out two inventions then? Once must be lying then, correct?

Orry misread and on my iPod.

CJSchneider

Yeah, your lack of posts could not have come at a crazier time. It isn't proof per say, but follows all logic and I even assumed that was the case after you didn't post mid way through the day. I believe you received it and used it as you have said.

Mr. Goosemahn
I am not evil. I am a townie with no powers and thus I rely on what is said here. I can't do jack **** to help you guys out during the night.

I know this isn't evidence of anything, but it's all I've got. I'm not evil, and it would be an absolute waste of a lynch to have me killed. Investigate me, block me, do whatever you want, you'll see I'm not evil.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Caddy told me to use it whenever I wanted to. I did and it backfired

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 10:55 PM
Was it IBC?

I don't know. My vision was a bit impaired.

But it at least proves that a package (possibly invention?) does exist.

Mr. Goosemahn
02-25-2012, 10:56 PM
I am not evil. I am a townie with no powers and thus I rely on what is said here. I can't do jack **** to help you guys out during the night.

I know this isn't evidence of anything, but it's all I've got. I'm not evil, and it would be an absolute waste of a lynch to have me killed. Investigate me, block me, do whatever you want, you'll see I'm not evil.

Page trap.

CJSchneider
02-25-2012, 10:57 PM
I don't know. My vision was a bit impaired.

But it at least proves that a package (possibly invention?) does exist.

Well your vision, plus Woot's situation is enough for me to believe.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 10:57 PM
How much evidence do I really need to give you guys I'm telling the truth? Hw do you not see it? I've put myself on the line, betting a sig bet that one of us is gonna have a **** signature. Would a lying person really put that up there?

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 10:59 PM
How much evidence do I really need to give you guys I'm telling the truth? Hw do you not see it? I've put myself on the line, betting a sig bet that one of us is gonna have a **** signature. Would a lying person really put that up there?

Well, yes, since both of you are willing to so . . .

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:00 PM
So since we agreed to it, do what the agreement was. Lynch him, and I get to create his signature.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 11:00 PM
I'm willing to pull a sig-bet with you Zach that I'm not evil at all

Mr. Goosemahn
02-25-2012, 11:01 PM
I can now say my role, which I used up tonight. I was giving 5 tries to investigate, called a mini-investigator. Don't believe me? Go along with my posts.

First night Shane:

Second night EATW:

Third night JVig:

And giving clues the whole time I was doing it:

Results from last night:

I investigated two people last night, because I felt like I was going to be dead anyways.

I investigated ATL. Why? Because I know he was good, and wanted to see if I was a insane investigator, or if I was a regular investigator. Once it showed ATL was good, I knew I was a regular.

The other guy showed up bad. So I know for a 100% fact he is bad.

Vote: IBC

And now that my powers are done, I just wanted to say: Boo-Yah

If you can't investigate someone after they're dead, how come you got good for ATL but nothing for Shane? You said you wanted to confirm you weren't an insane investigator, wouldn't that have come up with Shane's investigation?

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 11:02 PM
So since we agreed to it, do what the agreement was. Lynch him, and I get to create his signature.

your bet has absolutely zero impact on my vote.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm willing to pull a sig-bet with you Zach that I'm not evil at all

Once we lynch IBC and I live tomar we will talk about it.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:04 PM
You people are truly overthinking this. It's quite sad really. I'd show you the message, but I'd get mod-killed.

Wootylicous
02-25-2012, 11:04 PM
tomar might be the most awful word to say tomorrow :p

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 11:07 PM
Call out:

I am tweaking this just a bit.

Call Out:
If I am evil Zachsaints52 gets to choose a signature that I have to wear for one month. I am good then I get to choose a signature that Zach has to wear for a month.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:07 PM
If you can't investigate someone after they're dead, how come you got good for ATL but nothing for Shane? You said you wanted to confirm you weren't an insane investigator, wouldn't that have come up with Shane's investigation?

Who said I didn't know about Shanes? The mafiawiki thing says there's also a type of investigators who'd only get the right answer 50% of the time. Once I got Atls I knew it wasnt 50% because it's been confirmed by others about EATW. Hence it being 100%

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 11:09 PM

Call Out:
If I am evil Zachsaints52 gets to choose a signature that I have to wear for one month. I am good then I get to choose a signature that Zach has to wear for a month.

Much better. Now it doesn't matter who (or when) someone gets lynched.

fun

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:11 PM

Call Out:

So you get to win? No. I stated the deal, you accepted.

Do I really have to get mod-killed for you people to believe me?

You are being ridiculous right now. Ive given the most evidence against one person so far, and your not going to back up someone who has been told to be 100% good?

Mr. Goosemahn
02-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Who said I didn't know about Shanes? The mafiawiki thing says there's also a type of investigators who'd only get the right answer 50% of the time. Once I got Atls I knew it wasnt 50% because it's been confirmed by others about EATW. Hence it being 100%

Just want to be sure. IBCs been one of the key components of lynching Mafia members, so in order to lynch him I want to be sure your right.

As for the Mafiawiki, meh, I don't think it's the end-all, be-all for this game.

Raiderz4Life

You are being ridiculous right now. Ive given the most evidence against one person so far, and your not going to back up someone who has been told to be 100% good?
One sided bets are no bueno....unless its against jcbx lol

ImBrotherCain

The deal you have is ********... its based on killing me. Not base upon if I am good which it should be.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:15 PM
Just want to be sure. IBCs been one of the key components of lynching Mafia members, so in order to lynch him I want to be sure your right.

As for the Mafiawiki, meh, I don't think it's the end-all, be-all for this game.

Im just telling you why I had to be right. It gave options of investigators, and it has been right the whole time, so thats why I felt confident about the IBC thing.

Wootylicous
One side bets are for cowards

ImBrotherCain

How was that one sided?

Its completely fair

Mr. Goosemahn

Who said that?

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:16 PM

Your the two guys the guys I am going against want to get rid off.... Yet you dont accept the evidence?

zachsaints52
Im seriously about to just say f this game and be mod killed. Its ruining my mood and has taken up way more time then anything.

Ive given you the evidence. I dont know how else to explain it, or anything.

Raiderz4Life
Every time I read a wooty post it makes me chuckle...just cuz of how i envision it in my head haha

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 11:17 PM
How was that one sided?

Its completely fair

I was talking bout him not wanting to accept your tweak.

Im seriously about to just say f this game and be mod killed. Its ruining my mood and has taken up way more time then anything.

Relax sparky...wanna come to confession? lol

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 11:20 PM
Who said that?
He received a luke warm endorsement from Broduer but no true "he's innocent."

All the referencing of wiki and you refuse to accept even the possibility of a framer?

Mr. Goosemahn
02-25-2012, 11:21 PM

Then do it, lol. I already told you, I just want to make sure I thoroughly understand it. If me asking questions about it makes you want to kill yourself, then I don't know what to say, except it's not helping your cause.

I'm not against voting IBC off, I just want to make sure it's the right thing to do. Eliminate the possibility of a framer framing one of the best assets us good guys have had all game long. Because if you're out of investigations and he's an investigator and is lynched, then we're ******, basically.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:22 PM
He received a luke warm endorsement from Broduer but no true "he's innocent."

All the referencing of wiki and you refuse to accept even the possibility of a framer?

Why would someone waste a framer role on IBC, when clearly we had other guys everyone was wanting? Everyone believes IBC is innocent, there would be no reason to do that.

Raiderz4Life
02-25-2012, 11:23 PM
[ooc]Gonna go watch the 36th chamber of shaolin bbl[ooc]

I shall pray for you children.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:23 PM
Then do it, lol. I already told you, I just want to make sure I thoroughly understand it. If me asking questions about it makes you want to kill yourself, then I don't know what to say, except it's not helping your cause.

I'm not against voting IBC off, I just want to make sure it's the right thing to do. Eliminate the possibility of a framer framing one of the best assets us good guys have had all game long. Because if you're out of investigations and he's an investigator and is lynched, then we're ******, basically.

Ive given you all the evidence I did. I was a mini-investigator, who investigated 5 people.

All came up good, except IBC. I gave you all the clues I left about my role.

If you need more, then I dont know what to say. You guys went on less.

For about the framer, see above post.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 11:25 PM
I say we get zachsaints mod killed.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:26 PM
I say we get zachsaints mod killed.

Because we already know if IBC is bad (which he is) Clearly you are too. Its not science behind that much.

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 11:28 PM
Why would someone waste a framer role on IBC, when clearly we had other guys everyone was wanting? Everyone believes IBC is innocent, there would be no reason to do that.

You understand that this is exactly the type of player that would be targeted, right? Especially when they name 3 mafia in a row. Getting the town to lynch the guy that's giving you the most headaches is the best use of a framing ability you could possibly ask for.

TheBoyWonder22
02-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Update me!

Mr. Goosemahn
02-25-2012, 11:32 PM
All right, so by your investigations, Shane, ATL, EATW, and Jvig are good, and IBC is bad. EATW was also called good by Brodeur, and JVig is also believed to be good, but I'm not sure if he's been cleared.

ATL and Shane were dead when you found out about them. Did you or Brodeur clear EATW first?

This is just so confusing. Either IBC is a criminal mastermind, or you're getting played and consequently we're all getting played, or you're genuinely saying the truth.

I do find it suspicious though that IBC hasn't been killed, or maybe even targeted. There have been plenty of kills each night, so it means he's probably not been protected. This is so confusing, such a clusterf**k of possibilities.

ImBrotherCain
02-25-2012, 11:37 PM
Well guys... I am going to watch TV with the Girl Friend.

So since this isn't really going anywhere I will.

Unvote: Cain

FlyingElvis
02-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Are still alive :
Vikes
McGee
Raiderz
Ncst8fan83
UKFan
Wooty
CCB
ATL
Cain
Job
CJSchneider
Jvig
Flying Elvis
The Boy Wonder
Diab
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Ngata Chance
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Mr. Goosemahn
Eaglesalltheway

Out of those :
- EATW, D-unit, CJ confirmed good by chief cop Brodeur
- Vikes pretty clearly a thief
- TBW the good neighbour
- IBC is absolutely good
- Job is a neutral, per Jvig
- Jvig outed me as neutral, is therefore probably good, though it wouldn't have been a bad mafia move.
- I still believe wooty to be nothing more than a lyncher

Leaves us with :

McGee
Raiderz
Ncst8fan83
UKFan
CCB
ATL
Flying Elvis
[/s]Diab[/s]
Bulldog
JoeJoeBrown
Ngata Chance
Zachsaints
Fenikz
Mr. Goosemahn

Let's try and find something on them.

Just to bring this back to the forefront from yesterday.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Because we already know if IBC is bad (which he is) Clearly you are too. Its not science behind that much.

Everybody zachs has it figured out. I'm clearly evil here. Because evil people tell you that Jensen, vidae, and Diabsoule are mafia.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:40 PM
Having not played this game before, is it better to avoid lynching the first day or to take a stab in the dark?

One thing to bring up. The two people voting to lynch Shane on Day One were ATL and JoeJoeBrown. From what I understand, ATL always does this to Shane in an aggressive manner. That leaves Joe looking pretty suspicious. Anybody else have a better idea?

So you know how a player plays but youve never played before?

Just to clarify, being given an ice machine isn't a power. It means we have an inventor in the town who is giving out his inventions to people. Which would mean somebody got one yesterday too and didn't come forward with it, could this explain an extra death? Woot only has his "investigator" powers, which I'm not too sure I trust anyway.

And you know how a ice machine isnt a power, and know what a inventor is?

I have a strange feeling we made a mistake, we'll see.

I don't think ATL is mafia or a serial killer. I could be wrong. For now I'm fairly certain raiderz is mafia, and there has been a couple compelling cases brought forward on him. Still waiting for IBC to come and save the day once again for us, so I may change this vote.

The two times we were wrong about a lynching, you someone "knew" they weren't

Great post, IBC coming through in the clutch again. Unless you guys oppose, I think we may have our guy here.

So right now we don't really have a good bet on anyone, IBC came forward and saved our asses yesterday, so if anybody has anything to do the same today hopefully you do.

I agree that Raiderz makes the most sense as of now. I'm still waiting to hear from IBC though, vikes royally ****** up by trying to steal from somebody that was pretty clearly good.

You continuely back up IBC in everything he says.

Why would the mafia target you? You continue to target those that are worthless in the game rather than those that are pretty evidently evil. Do we even know your ability yet?

You also called me out to tell my special ability

You've been quiet pretty much every day. I'm very curious as to what your role is. The people I'm suspicious of right now are:

Ncst8
Goosemahn
Ngatachance
Raiderz4life
Ukfan

And yes this will probably get me killed, but I'm almost positive these guys are evil. With further evidence it could be all but confirmed.

I have a sneaky suspicion these are all good guys, you just want them out of the way.

IBW hasn't posted much, but it was confirmed by both vidae and IBC that he did visit vidae.

IBC and Vidae are not good people, Im just putting this in there so people wont forget about TBW

Misread his post? Maybe, but maybe you already knew he was evil....

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:42 PM
All right, so by your investigations, Shane, ATL, EATW, and Jvig are good, and IBC is bad. EATW was also called good by Brodeur, and JVig is also believed to be good, but I'm not sure if he's been cleared.

ATL and Shane were dead when you found out about them. Did you or Brodeur clear EATW first?

This is just so confusing. Either IBC is a criminal mastermind, or you're getting played and consequently we're all getting played, or you're genuinely saying the truth.

I do find it suspicious though that IBC hasn't been killed, or maybe even targeted. There have been plenty of kills each night, so it means he's probably not been protected. This is so confusing, such a clusterf**k of possibilities.

I think Brodeur and me investigated the same night.

vikes_28
02-25-2012, 11:42 PM
i havent been on all day since ive been busy today. But i can indeed confirm that raiderz is a priest. Last night i found robes. He is of no harm.

Ngatachance92
02-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Unvote:Cain
Vote:Vikes

Jk
Unvote: Vikes
Vote:Cain

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 11:51 PM
My responses for Zach, your questions are in bold.

So you know how a player plays but youve never played before?

If you read the post, I write from what I've heard. Before I wrote that, it was mentioned several times in the thread that ATL always does that.

And you know how a ice machine isnt a power, and know what a inventor is?

Again, simple reading ability lead me to this conclusion. It's a wonder what that will do for a person. I knew it wasn't a power because it was explicitly said beforehand it was given to Woot as an invention.

The two times we were wrong about a lynching, you someone "knew" they weren't

So? I was right, so why does it matter? This argument doesn't even make sense.

You continuely back up IBC in everything he says.

Because he has given us three god damn mafia members!!! Why the hell else would I follow him.

You also called me out to tell my special ability

Maybe because you act shady as hell and none of what you say makes sense.

I have a sneaky suspicion these are all good guys, you just want them out of the way.

I have mentioned myself in this thread that a couple of these guys may in fact be good, but I would not be surprised if the remainder of the evil people were on this list. Raiderz has been proven good, so I was right. Nice try champ.

IBC and Vidae are not good people, Im just putting this in there so people wont forget about TBW

TheBoyWonder is good. It has been confirmed by three people now. McGee, IBC, and Vidae.

Misread his post? Maybe, but maybe you already knew he was evil....

This is retarted.

zachsaints52
02-25-2012, 11:55 PM
If Caddy doesn't messaged me, or someone tell me not to by 1:15 I will post the message and get mod-killed.

Just remember, I get killed and then another gets killed, without a lynch. Then you get IBC but then it's really pointless/sad you had to have me mod-killed to believe me, when I had the most evidence.

Sorry caddy for being a punk, it's just tireing of this game. I don't understand peoples logic after this.

Bulldogs
02-25-2012, 11:57 PM
If Caddy doesn't messaged me, or someone tell me not to by 1:15 I will post the message and get mod-killed.

Just remember, I get killed and then another gets killed, without a lynch. Then you get IBC but then it's really pointless/sad you had to have me mod-killed to believe me, when I had the most evidence.

You do realize my argument hinges on both of you being good (perhaps neutral for him), but that he was framed. Keep in mind we have not yet killed a framer.

Ngatachance92
02-26-2012, 12:00 AM
Oh ****... An ultimatum... **** just got reeeeaaaallllll.

Bulldogs
02-26-2012, 12:01 AM

Something about me trusts you Goosemahn. Let's get someone who is actually bad here. I feel like if you were actually mafia you would have just jumped on the lynch IBC bandwagon.

Unvote: Mr. Goosemahn