PDA

View Full Version : RedskinsL Vincent Jackson or Mike Wallace?

J-Mike88
03-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Skin fans, which guy would you rather see added to RG3's arsenal?

http://www.insidethehuddle.tv/sites/default/files/article/images/V.%20Jackson.jpg

http://sharing.myndytv.com/sharewlin//photo/2011/02/06/APTOPIX-Super-Bowl-Fo_Gree_20110206185123_640_480.JPG

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 01:58 PM
The Redskins Cant Get Mike Wallace!! Fuckkk!!!! Fuckkkk!!!!!!

Fuckkkk!

PLease explain to me how the Redskins are going to get mike wallace.

BradysKnee
03-11-2012, 01:59 PM
You two are stupid as ****.

Splat
Wouldn't they have to give up a first round pick to get Wallace? Which is going to be used on RG3.

OSUGiants17
RA06Z5e1ZFc

Didn't we already tell him it's not possible. WinslowBoden was dead on lol

EDIT: I'm shocked he chose 2 pictures of them burning his beloved Packers. Guess he had to get them into his post somehow.

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 02:01 PM

Dont bring me down with him. Im not a clinical moron!

NY+Giants=NYG
03-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Neither, keep Moss and let the talent be! : )

J-Mike88
03-11-2012, 02:03 PM
Way to bring your best to the table!

http://troll.me/images/stoner-dog/this-is-your-brain-on-drugs-thumb.jpg

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 02:04 PM
I dont think he's even realised the Redskins getting Mike Wallace is impossible....

Jvig43
03-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Jesus christ.

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Jesus christ.

I thought he got our message lol.

J-Mike88
03-11-2012, 02:10 PM
The Dolphins choosing Culpepper over Drew Brees? That would be impossible right?

Nothing's impossible in the NFL.

A Perfect Score
03-11-2012, 02:11 PM
I dont think he's even realised the Redskins getting Mike Wallace is impossible....

I'm really curious as to how he wants to explain this one. Either he's actually too stupid to realize that the Redskins don't have the first round pick required to get Mike Wallace, or he's trolling to the point of banning. Either way, I hope someone takes away his thread-making abilities after this, enough is enough.

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 02:12 PM
The Dolphins choosing Culpepper over Drew Brees? That would be impossible right?

Nothing's impossible in the NFL.

Im going to pretend i never read that and kindly never speak to you again.

PoopSandwich
03-11-2012, 02:12 PM
Way to bring your best to the table!

http://troll.me/images/stoner-dog/this-is-your-brain-on-drugs-thumb.jpg

That's your brain normally.

Edit : That's an insult to the ****** up dog, you're dumber than that.

toonsterwu
03-11-2012, 02:13 PM
To be fair, I think it can't be classified as impossible. Steelers would simply have to agree to a different deal. I don't expect it to happen, though.

Also, Redskins would probably prefer a bigger target than a Mike Wallace type as their big ticket splurge. That said, I could see them perhaps taking a look at a Eddie Royal (I think he's a FA off the top) type if they wanted a smaller, shiftier type.

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 02:17 PM
To be fair, I think it can't be classified as impossible. Steelers would simply have to agree to a different deal. I don't expect it to happen, though.

Also, Redskins would probably prefer a bigger target than a Mike Wallace type as their big ticket splurge. That said, I could see them perhaps taking a look at a Eddie Royal (I think he's a FA off the top) type if they wanted a smaller, shiftier type.

I dunno, Griffin did pretty well with Kendall Wright at Baylor and they already have Hankerson who is a big bodied guy. What they lack is a true deep threat because Santana Moss is more of a possession receiver.

That would be a nice threesome or receivers.

BradysKnee
03-11-2012, 02:35 PM
That's your brain normally.

Edit : That's an insult to the ****** up dog, you're dumber than that.

Not to mention he ninjaedited his post 2-3 times to totally different things. lol

Jvig43
03-11-2012, 02:38 PM
I love the packer pictures. Just couldnt resist could you?

vidae
03-11-2012, 02:48 PM
I voted Mike Wallace for the luls. Great thread and poll.

bigbluedefense
03-11-2012, 03:01 PM
This thread has potential. Keep it up boys.

ChiFan24
03-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Definitely give the #2 pick to Pittsburgh for Mike Wallace.

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 03:16 PM
Definitely give the #2 pick to Pittsburgh for Mike Wallace.

I dont even think thats allowed. Doesnt it have to be their original first round pick?

Da-Phins
03-11-2012, 03:28 PM
I vote C) Green Bay Packers

Do I win?

prock
03-11-2012, 03:31 PM
I think the Redskins should trade for Calvin Johnson. They would be unstoppable. They could give up Orakpo and a 2015 first rounder and get him, totally.

Rosebud
03-11-2012, 03:33 PM
I'd rather they signed a smaller speedster like Mike Wallace, since Web is great against small speedster while mammoths like Vjax have taken advantage of him. Hopefully they end up with Mario Manningham, I'll hate seeing him in a skins jersey, but the pressure they'd put on him to turn around the receiving corps would really exacerbate his problems with brainfarts and his hands which will drive a young QB nuts.

Jvig43
03-11-2012, 03:33 PM

Do I win?

Only if it's the answer to "Best team in the history of the NFL?"

OSUGiants17
03-11-2012, 03:35 PM
RA06Z5e1ZFc

Didn't we already tell him it's not possible. WinslowBoden was dead on lol

EDIT: I'm shocked he chose 2 pictures of them burning his beloved Packers. Guess he had to get them into his post somehow.

According to J-Mike, this post deserved neg rep with the comment "Haha! You're dumber about football than a cheerleader!". Hmmm yes, because saying that it's possible for the Redskins to get a RFA with a 1st round tender when they are taking RG3 with their 1st rounder then don't have a 1st for the next 2 years after that makes you more knowledgeable about football than a cheerleader. J-Mike your knowledge of football is abysmal. You know nothing. You are a Packer troll who is an abomination to Packers fans everywhere. If you are not trolling and in fact believe what you post, then you are dumber than we thought and you should be banned, not only from these forums, but from watching football until you can pull your head out of your gaping black hole of an asshole and learn what actually is happening inside the NFL.

Rosebud
03-11-2012, 03:36 PM
I think the Redskins should trade for Calvin Johnson. They would be unstoppable. They could give up Orakpo and a 2015 first rounder and get him, totally.

He'd be worth giving up their 2015, 2016 and 2017 first round picks for as well as Rak and maybe even Kerrigan. Do it Washington. Do it now.

A Perfect Score
03-11-2012, 03:38 PM

If the Skins play this thing right, they may never have to pick in the first round again!

Rosebud
03-11-2012, 03:39 PM
According to J-Mike, this post deserved neg rep with the comment "Haha! You're dumber about football than a cheerleader!". Hmmm yes, because saying that it's possible for the Redskins to get a RFA with a 1st round tender when they are taking RG3 with their 1st rounder then don't have a 1st for the next 2 years after that makes you more knowledgeable about football than a cheerleader. J-Mike your knowledge of football is abysmal. You know nothing. You are a Packer troll who is an abomination to Packers fans everywhere. If you are not trolling and in fact believe what you post, then you are dumber than we thought and you should be banned, not only from these forums, but from watching football until you can pull your head out of your gaping black hole of an asshole and learn what actually is happening inside the NFL.

Now this might just be because I live in Chicago and so deal with a lot of Packers fans in RL, but he's not really an abomination to Packers fans, a lot of them are terrible and clueless fans. On this board, including J-Mike, the Packers fans are better and more reasonable than the ones you'll find in the wild.

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 03:40 PM
Now this might just be because I live in Chicago and so deal with a lot of Packers fans in RL, but he's not really an abomination to Packers fans, a lot of them are terrible and clueless fans. On this board, including J-Mike, the Packers fans are better and more reasonable than the ones you'll find in the wild.

"In the wild"

:lol:

OSUGiants17
03-11-2012, 03:40 PM

There is no way this POS is better than any real fan out there

zachsaints52
03-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Its easy. Mike Wallace changes his name to something like John Mexico City. Since he isn't Mike Wallace anymore, the Steelers can't place a tag on JMC. Hence making him a FA and going to Washington.

Impossible= Im Possible.

OSUGiants17
03-11-2012, 03:47 PM
By the way J-Mike, you STILL have not explained how it is possible for Wallace to go to Washington.

Rosebud
03-11-2012, 03:49 PM

Oh he's a lot better than a few of the Packers fans that I deal with regularly. He's just ignorant and doesn't think before he types. He's not particularly douche-y and doesn't always know everything better than everyone because he's a Packers fan and "lol bears wish they had a QB like Favr...Rodgers".

WCH
03-11-2012, 03:56 PM

As a Packer fan living in Florida, I can vouch for the fact that the Packer fans you meet in the wild are totally not-better than J-Mike. When I see people on the street sporting a Packers ballcap, I don't strike up a conversation about our common bond as fans; I cross the street to avoid them, and pray that I don't have to hear about how Lambeau Field should be a national monument and ****...

As an organization, the Packers have had the best PR department in the entire NFL over the past 20 years, and most of Packer Nation is pretty much convinced that their **** don't stink.

PoopSandwich
03-11-2012, 04:04 PM
By the way J-Mike, you STILL have not explained how it is possible for Wallace to go to Washington.

Probably just trolling or a complete dumbass, doesn't really matter because he isn't funny and if he is serious he is just an attention *****.

niel89
03-11-2012, 04:48 PM
I remember a time when the Packers had injuriezzz.

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 06:22 PM
This should be J-Mike's avatar!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110729060055/glee/images/b/b3/Dancing-troll-guy.gif

GoRavens
03-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Considering it's almost a sure fire thing that RG3 will be the new Redskins QB, I voted Vincent Jackson.
Mike Wallace is a big play threat because of his speed, but I'd be cautious with the deep passes with a rookie QB.
Vincent Jackson is more sure handed, and he's about 4 inches taller, allowing RG3 to throw it up there for him to make a play.

SuperPacker
03-11-2012, 07:02 PM
Considering it's almost a sure fire thing that RG3 will be the new Redskins QB, I voted Vincent Jackson.
Mike Wallace is a big play threat because of his speed, but I'd be cautious with the deep passes with a rookie QB.
Vincent Jackson is more sure handed, and he's about 4 inches taller, allowing RG3 to throw it up there for him to make a play.

Please telll me you arent serious, because if you are, wow....

BaLLiN
03-11-2012, 07:11 PM

Do I win?

YOU WIN ONE INTERNETZ!!!

http://img.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/chinese-boy-lip-sync-michael-jackson.jpg

Bulldogs
03-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Annnnnd J-Mike just surpassed Breed as my favorite poster. Keep up the good work.

WCH
03-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Annnnnd J-Mike just surpassed Breed as my favorite poster. Keep up the good work.

Dude, I disagree. Breed is the GOAT.

TonyGfortheTD
03-11-2012, 09:17 PM
Its easy. Mike Wallace changes his name to something like John Mexico City. Since he isn't Mike Wallace anymore, the Steelers can't place a tag on JMC. Hence making him a FA and going to Washington.

Impossible= Im Possible.

I seriously want to see a RFA try this.

"Mike Wallace? Nah, I am Free Agent receiver Rob Cancun"