PDA

View Full Version : Mafia: Game Time - Town Wins!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

ImBrotherCain
03-14-2012, 10:00 PM
After the travesties that befell Transitville the town finally had some peace. Due to Ncst8fan83’s traitorous actions the Mafia collapsed in on itself leaving the town in a shell of its former self. Months later the murders have started again and after the killing of the town’s beloved Cain the town was in an uproar. Now the town is faced with the task of riding it’s streets of evil once again.

With 5 people alive, 3 votes are needed to reach a majority.
Ukfan
RufusMcDaniel
Razor
Superpacker

Dr. Gonzo (Lyncher) was lynched - Day 1
Wooty (Framer) was killed - Night 1
TheBoyWonder (Cop) was killed - Night 1
Jimmy (Fat Cop) was lynched - Day 2
Brodeur (Janitor) was killed - Night 2
BigBlueNorwegian (Mason) was killed - Night 2
D-Unit (Zombie Townie) was lynched - Day 3
Mr. Goosemahn (Role Blocker) was killed - Night 3
Raiderz4lifer (Forensic Investigator) was killed - Night 3
Jvig (Vigiliante) was lynched - Day 4
fenikz (Thief) was killed - Night 4
Matthew Jones (Body Guard) was lynched - Day 4
ngatachance (Doctor) was killed - Night 5
ZachSaints (Copy Cat) was killed - Night 5
JoeJoeBrown (Townie) was lynched - Day 6
jrdrylie (Townie) was killed - Night 6
ATL (Lyncher) was killed - Night 6
APS (Godfather) was lynched - Day 7
diabsoule (Cop) was killed - Night 7
Sincho (Goon) was lynched - Day 8

No PMing between participants (about the game, of course). Modkill if found guilty. Those who receive PMs are encouraged to forward them to me so i can deal with the guilty player

Votes are to be in bold, as always. Unvote before changing your vote someone else.

Try to respect eachother.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:01 PM
Should be interesting.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:07 PM
Well, I really dont care if you people see me online or not, because I ain't mafie.

If theres a lie detector, go a head and see if im lying.

Lets find these guys!

JoeJoeBrown
03-14-2012, 10:09 PM
Zachsaints is a bad guy. I swear.

BigBlueNorwegian
03-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Well, I really dont care if you people see me online or not, because I ain't mafie.

If theres a lie detector, go a head and see if im lying.

Lets find these guys!

Me neither! Just popping in before I go to bed, will be back in 5 hours to start helping bring down the mafia in any way I can.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:11 PM
Zachsaints is a bad guy. I swear.

Haha Im sorry about last game! I told them to kill IBC and then me, and you woulda been alive!

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:12 PM
Cain was a good friend of mine, I can't believe he is dead. I have no powers but I have uncovered evidence that ATL was involves in his murder. Lynch me if I an shying but I assure everyone that ATL is evil.

Lynch: ATL

jrdrylie
03-14-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm not mafia. I have a question for Super Packer. Did you watch Robin Hood? This determines whether or not I lynch your ass.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Cain was a good friend of mine, I can't believe he is dead. I have no powers but I have uncovered evidence that ATL was involves in his murder. Lynch me if I an shying but I assure everyone that ATL is evil.

Last time this happened it was because of the role Woot was (cant remember the name)

But then again I dont see how IBC would do it twice in a row.

Are you willing to be lynched on night 2 if he turns out good? 100%?

ATLDirtyBirds
03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Exactly. It's Woot all over again. I'm powerless. Gonzo wins by killing me and staying alive.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:17 PM
Last time this happened it was because of the role Woot was (cant remember the name)

But then again I dont see how IBC would do it twice in a row.

Are you willing to be lynched on night 2 if he turns out good? 100%?

**** yes I am. Cains death will but be in vain.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:18 PM
Exactly. It's Woot all over again. I'm powerless. Gonzo wins by killing me and staying alive.

This is not true, I an not revealing any more but I am not another Woot.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:19 PM

But he wont stay alive, because I will assuredly rally to kill him night 2 if he is wrong.

**** yes I am. Cains death will but be in vain.

Vote:ATL

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:22 PM
I meant will not be in vain. Listen, I am one of the good guys.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-14-2012, 10:24 PM
Deep hated Caddy.

I'm telling you Deep is not a good person.

Well I'm going to go with my point from the beginning. Deep is not a good person.

VOTE : Lynch Deep

What the hell guys ?!

DEEP is bad i know it. bad bad bad.

I mean come on guys. Most of you played that game. Does this not seem familiar at all?

jrdrylie
03-14-2012, 10:24 PM

How have you received info on ATL?

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:26 PM
I mean come on guys. Most of you played that game. Does this not seem familiar at all?

It seems like IBC wouldn't do this two games in a row though...

Good question. But I am gonna go with him because I doubt anyone else has info, but if ATL is good I want Gonz dead.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:28 PM

I have evidence that you took part in the murder. I hope third didn't get knew killed tonight. I was a good friend of Cains before his murder, I do not want to see an innocent lynched while his murderer walks free. I could have laid low but I just could not bring myself to do that.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-14-2012, 10:29 PM
This is not true, I an not revealing any more but I am not another Woot.

If you're not another Woot, you're evil (and have some kind of vendetta with me) or a massive liability (False seer? Lazy cop?).

Seeing as how you're on the path to take down a good guy, and have already convinced at least one person, you must be stopped:

vote: gonzo

Raiderz4Life
03-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Wooo, let's get this started lol

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:31 PM

I will not reveal that and it us a little suspect that you would ask. Trust me. Why would I put myself in harms way for nothing?

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:34 PM
I will not reveal that and it us a little suspect that you would ask. Trust me. Why would I put myself in harms way for nothing?

Because you just need ATL to die and then say "Hey im done for the game"

It happened last game, which is why I dont think IBC would use it twice...

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:34 PM
I know you were involved in the murder ATL, maybe it was wrong place, wrong time but I would like to know.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:36 PM
Because you just need ATL to die and then say "Hey im done for the game"

It happened last game, which is why I dont think IBC would use it twice...

I assure you, I will not be done for three game after this, I want to see the mafia scum that did this to Cain dead.

jrdrylie
03-14-2012, 10:36 PM
I didn't play last time, did Deep end up being bad or was Woot just lying?

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:37 PM

Woot was a surviver, which means he had to have one person killed (Deep) then if he lasted til the end of the game he won.

I dont see it happening twice though.

Raiderz4Life
03-14-2012, 10:37 PM

Woot just had a grudge but Deep was a hobo

ATLDirtyBirds
03-14-2012, 10:38 PM

Deep was innocent and powerless.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Woot was a surviver, which means he had to have one person killed (Deep) then if he lasted til the end of the game he won.

I dont see it happening twice though.

Like I said though, if he's not, he's some kind of false seer or has some kind of mission. I mean really, is IBC going to start out the game by giving someone damning evidence on another person? That's foolish.

TheBoyWonder22
03-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Just for the record, IBC wouldn't be doing this twice considering he's only run this one. If this is all we have to go off of, let's acknowledge it, try to get more info and then see if anyone else has anything.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:42 PM
Just for the record, IBC wouldn't be doing this twice considering he's only run this one. If this is all we have to go off of, let's acknowledge it, try to get more info and then see if anyone else has anything.

Ive said for the 2nd straight game. Just doesn't seem like IBC would be dumb (he isnt) enough to do that.

How many more players would be able to give info day 1 though?

jrdrylie
03-14-2012, 10:43 PM
Yeah, I can't see someone having information on someone already. Something smells fishy.

Vote: Lynch Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Like I said though, if he's not, he's some kind of false seer or has some kind of mission. I mean really, is IBC going to start out the game by giving someone damning evidence on another person? That's foolish.

Are you claiming then that you were not in any way involved in the murder. I have no evidence that you are evil but I do have evidence that you were in some way involved in Cains death. I am curious to know if you are just going to outright deny this.

TheBoyWonder22
03-14-2012, 10:44 PM
Probably not many. And actually he did play in the firefly game so maybe he likes the element that woot's role brings to the game.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Yeah, I can't see someone having information on someone already. Something smells fishy.

This right here, this is a vote to save an ally. How are you and ARK connected? Why would I lie?

JoeJoeBrown
03-14-2012, 10:46 PM
Spill the goods now atl.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:47 PM
This right here, this is a vote to save an ally. How are you and ARK connected? Why would I lie?

Whose ARK?

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:47 PM
Ive said for the 2nd straight game. Just doesn't seem like IBC would be dumb (he isnt) enough to do that.

How many more players would be able to give info day 1 though?
I am not a survivor, I am not evil, I do have info. If I am wrong I am an easy target tomorrow.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Whose ARK?

On my phone, meant ATL.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:48 PM
I am not a survivor, I am not evil, I do have info. If I am wrong I am an easy target tomorrow.

Which is why I say believe him, for that reason. If he is wrong, he is dead tomar and makes tomar a easy day. But if he is right, we already got a bad guy.

TheBoyWonder22
03-14-2012, 10:51 PM
Which is why I say believe him, for that reason. If he is wrong, he is dead tomar and makes tomar a easy day. But if he is right, we already got a bad guy.
You're jumping out to me right away. All he is saying is that he saw him do it and you're jumping in talking about lynching two people before we really know anything. I'm watching you!

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:53 PM
You're jumping out to me right away. All he is saying is that he saw him do it and you're jumping in talking about lynching two people before we really know anything. I'm watching you!

Im sorry, arent I the one who started the "I am not mafia" train?

Watch me all you want, this role I got sucks worse then the last one.

To me, and my thinking (albeit is sometimes off), IBC would not do that again in 2 games straight. I highly doubt it.

And how come ATL hasnt defended himself yet?

ATLDirtyBirds
03-14-2012, 10:54 PM
The way I see it, Gonzo's either a false seer, or he had the same role Woot had. I understand the position some of you people who aren't being accused may think Gonzo could be a cop, investigator, whatever.

As I'm about to head off to bed, I'll remind you of what Job said when he was in the same position as the rest of you last game:

Fun point : We could also explore the possibility of lynching Woot. Here's why it would not be that bad an idea :

1- If he's telling the truth : Will be revealed as an investigator of some sort. We will then know almost for sure that Deep is bad and we cam lynch him the following day.

2- If he's what I believe : Will be revealed as the lyncher. We therefore know Deepthreat is (most probably) a good guy and that we do not need to lynch him. We lost one good guy.

3- If he's mafia : We got ourselves a mafia.

Obviously just replace Woot/Deep with ATL/Gonzo.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Unvote:ATL

He has a point...

ATLDirtyBirds
03-14-2012, 10:57 PM
I've actually pretty clearly defended myself and given thoughts on what Gonzo's potential roles are. You are standing out as quite suspicious sir.

Edit: Although I see now you've unvoted me. It may be because you've seen some pressure from myself and IBC and don't want to stand out.

However, I'm going to stand by my vote. We should actually use the plan Job wanted to carry out last time. It would have made that whole game go so much smoother.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 11:00 PM
The way I see it, Gonzo's either a false seer, or he had the same role Woot had. I understand the position some of you people who aren't being accused may think Gonzo could be a cop, investigator, whatever.

As I'm about to head off to bed, I'll remind you of what Job said when he was in the same position as the rest of you last game:

Obviously just replace Woot/Deep with ATL/Gonzo.

I would still like to know how you are tied to the murder. I cannot be sure that you are evil but as a friend of Cains I was engaged by his untimely death and I was given evidence that you were involved. I want to get to the bottom of this.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 11:03 PM
I've actually pretty clearly defended myself and given thoughts on what Gonzo's potential roles are. You are standing out as quite suspicious sir.

Edit: Although I see now you've unvoted me. It may be because you've seen some pressure from myself and IBC and don't want to stand out.

However, I'm going to stand by my vote. We should actually use the plan Job wanted to carry out last time. It would have made that whole game go so much smoother.

How the hell will that help? I am not evil and if I was I would never put myself in this situation. I would like to know if anybody has any more info. Hell,.investigate me tonight, it saves a good guy dying and it will prove I am good.

Snicho
03-14-2012, 11:05 PM
Sincerest condolences go out to Cain. He will be greatly missed.

And seriously? not another wooty situation!?

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 11:08 PM

I am not another Woot haha. I feel like maybe I should have kept my mouth shut but I have seen good folks die because people are afraid to step up. Maybe I was a but hasty with my vote but I wanted the truth to come to light and ATL was involved in some fashion according to my evidence.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 11:11 PM

Wait, how am I suspicious? I just laid out my plan for why I voted you. I just dont see that role happening twice. He states he saw you at the murder, and your not saying nothing about it.

And how did IBC pressure me? You mean TBW I am guessing? I changed your vote because of the post you put, and it makes sense.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 11:12 PM

IBC was a bum! :)

And see what I mean? I just dont see it twice.

jrdrylie
03-14-2012, 11:12 PM

I'm not connected to ATL at all. The way I see it, if we believe you we lynch ATL. If you are lying, we lynch you tomorrow. Or we can lynch you. If we see you have some role that would give you information, we lynch ATL tomorrow. And as I am still questioning how you have come across this information, I choose to lynch you over lynching ATL.

Snicho
03-14-2012, 11:17 PM
I am not another Woot haha. I feel like maybe I should have kept my mouth shut but I have seen good folks die because people are afraid to step up. Maybe I was a but hasty with my vote but I wanted the truth to come to light and ATL was involved in some fashion according to my evidence.

Well I think we need to wait for something else to come to light.

Also, can I ask, I havent been following the other game to closely, but didnt D-Unit nearly screw it over? Im very worried that he may do the same to us??

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 11:18 PM
Well I think we need to wait for something else to come to light.

Also, can I ask, I havent been following the other game to closely, but didnt D-Unit nearly screw it over? Im very worried that he may do the same to us??

He did it to mindscrew them.

And what else comes to light the first day?

Im guessing we will have another lie detector, which is why yall need to say your not mafia :)

Snicho
03-14-2012, 11:20 PM
He did it to mindscrew them.

Oh okay then. Well how do people feel about a No Lynch?
I know it doesnt get us anywhere, but at least it will give us something more to go off then just Gonzos accusations.

And exactly, nothing does come to light on the first day...

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm not connected to ATL at all. The way I see it, if we believe you we lynch ATL. If you are lying, we lynch you tomorrow. Or we can lynch you. If we see you have some role that would give you information, we lynch ATL tomorrow. And as I am still questioning how you have come across this information, I choose to lynch you over lynching ATL.

Why would I come forward with false info? If that false info gets ATL lynched then I die tomorrow, that would be idiotic by me. I am just worried now that I will die tonight but again I had info and I want about to sit on it like I guess most would have.

jrdrylie
03-14-2012, 11:25 PM
I'd like to know the exact info you have on ATL. Was he actually involved in the murder or was he just getting a cheap blow job behind a dumpster in the alley where Cain was killed and it's a case of wrong-place-wrong-time?

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 11:28 PM
I'd like to know the exact info you have on ATL. Was he actually involved in the murder or was he just getting a cheap blow job behind a dumpster in the alley where Cain was killed and it's a case of wrong-place-wrong-time?

I have evidence that he was at the scene if the crime. I asked him to explain what his involvement was, he chose not to answer. If we do vote no lynch I urge someone to protect me overnight because I fear I am a big target now.

jrdrylie
03-14-2012, 11:29 PM
Okay ATL, why where you at the scene of the crime!

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Okay ATL, why where you at the scene of the crime!

He didnt answer after being asked a few times... And stated he is going to bed.

Raiderz4Life
03-14-2012, 11:33 PM
A no lynch isn't exactly productive and now we run the risk of Gonzo and ATL both being good and then we're down two good guys. But then we can also have a good and a baddie....what to do, what to do.

Snicho
03-14-2012, 11:36 PM
Just because he was at the scene of the crime doesnt mean he killed IBC?

Matthew Jones
03-14-2012, 11:37 PM
I say we lynch first, ask questions later.

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 11:39 PM
I have evidence that you took part in the murder. I hope third didn't get knew killed tonight. I was a good friend of Cains before his murder, I do not want to see an innocent lynched while his murderer walks free. I could have laid low but I just could not bring myself to do that.

Im trying to understand this.

Dr. Gonzo
03-14-2012, 11:41 PM
Im trying to understand this.

Haha that was awful. Should have read 'I hope I don't get killed tonight.'

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 11:43 PM
Haha that was awful. Should have read 'I hope I don't get killed tonight.'

I figured a typo because the ARK thing and you said your on your phone.

Unless your hiding someone BUM BUM BUM!!!!!!!

A Perfect Score
03-14-2012, 11:45 PM
I'm not even sure how I got signed up for this, but I suppose I'll play.

Raiderz4Life
03-14-2012, 11:46 PM
I'm not even sure how I got signed up for this, but I suppose I'll play.

Well this clears things up for me

Vote: APS

A Perfect Score
03-14-2012, 11:47 PM
Well this clears things up for me

Thats just mean :(

Matthew Jones
03-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Time to cast my vote.

Lynch: Matthew Jones

I JUST CAN'T DEAL WITH THE SUSPENSE OKAY!?

zachsaints52
03-14-2012, 11:49 PM
We are gonna get no where. Ill see you gents in the morning.

A Perfect Score
03-14-2012, 11:51 PM
We are gonna get no where. Ill see you gents in the morning.

I too must go to sleep, I've got 8:30 class in the morning.

Raiderz4Life
03-14-2012, 11:53 PM
Thats just mean :(

I'm sorry =(

Unvote: APS

Matthew Jones
03-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Unvote: Matthew Jones

Just realized I don't want to take the easy way out. I'm in it to protect the citizens of...where are we again?

Ngatachance92
03-15-2012, 12:55 AM
I just heard the news... Cain was a good man, a righteous man... Why would anyone want him dead? He spent his life making Transitville a better place to live... For what? To get gunned down in a dark alley by some thugs? We owe him... Every single ******* person in this town owes it to him.. we must find these vile, filthy, wretched wastes of carbon and send them to the cemetery where they belong. When my wifes doctor told me my son Tommy was going to be born with Down Syndrome me and my wife were going to abort it. Cain found out and cut us off enroute to the clinic.. He told me "Ngata, all life is precious... If you go through with it you wouldn't only be killing a tard you'd be killing a piece of yourselves..." And he was right... Sure my boy will sometimes paint pictures with his own excrement and sometimes I get a little annoyed when he gets too enthusiastic while hugging the cat and kills it.. but he's mah boy and I love him. Cain will be avenged.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 01:02 AM
And on that disturbing bombshell

I bid thee townsfolk farewell, I have 7am class and if I don't get at least 5 hours of sleep I will be one POed mofo.

fenikz
03-15-2012, 01:21 AM
catching up, nothing suspicious so far, just don't kill me the 1st night :(

Matthew Jones
03-15-2012, 01:26 AM
If I die before I wake,

**** all y'all.

UKfan
03-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Interesting start with the Gonzo and ATL discussions, I look forward to learning more.

Oh and for any possible lie detectors:

I am not mafia.

Ngatachance92
03-15-2012, 01:33 AM
I am not mafia or a serial killer.

fenikz
03-15-2012, 01:35 AM
i am not mafia or a serial killer or in any way evil

Ngatachance92
03-15-2012, 01:39 AM
i am not mafia or a serial killer or in any way evil

Oh yeah? Well I'm less evil... I wont even beat off to girl if I know she has a husband.

TheBoyWonder22
03-15-2012, 01:40 AM
I am both mafia and a serial killer. Lie detect that.

fenikz
03-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Oh yeah? Well I'm less evil... I wont even beat off to girl if I know she has a husband.

alright fine i am some what evil

Ngatachance92
03-15-2012, 01:51 AM
alright fine i am some what evil

However sometimes I will indulge if I happen to stumble upon pics or videos of the lass pre or post nuptials.

Razor
03-15-2012, 03:37 AM
This is very disturbing news to me... After reading the material I can honestly say that Gonzo and zachsaints seem the most suspicious to me. That said, I'm not much for lynching on the first day. On the other hand, not lynching only gives the killer another night to kill off some other innocent man. I must say that I'm torn on what to do.

fenikz
03-15-2012, 04:17 AM
just based off our success rate ill go with a no lynch

vote: no lynch

BigBlueNorwegian
03-15-2012, 05:29 AM
I just heard the news... Cain was a good man, a righteous man... Why would anyone want him dead? He spent his life making Transitville a better place to live... For what? To get gunned down in a dark alley by some thugs? We owe him... Every single ******* person in this town owes it to him.. we must find these vile, filthy, wretched wastes of carbon and send them to the cemetery where they belong. When my wifes doctor told me my son Tommy was going to be born with Down Syndrome me and my wife were going to abort it. Cain found out and cut us off enroute to the clinic.. He told me "Ngata, all life is precious... If you go through with it you wouldn't only be killing a tard you'd be killing a piece of yourselves..." And he was right... Sure my boy will sometimes paint pictures with his own excrement and sometimes I get a little annoyed when he gets too enthusiastic while hugging the cat and kills it.. but he's mah boy and I love him. Cain will be avenged.

How did you know that he was shot when the opening post is vague on the cause of death? Are you guessing, or do you have some information? Because I found this post to be a little suspicious.

BigBlueNorwegian
03-15-2012, 05:45 AM
On the whole Gonzo-ATL thing, let's try to break it down:

-If Gonzo is right, and we lynch ATL, we'll get rid of one mafia.

-If Gonzo is wrong, and we lynch ATL, we will probably have to lynch Gonzo the next day. But I really can't imagine Gonzo being mafia. Why the hell would he draw that much attention to himself right from the start if he was? So if we lynch him as well, we are down two townspeople, plus whatever happens at night. And we probably still aren't much closer to having evidence on the mafia.

I say we don't lynch any of these two for now, but watch them closely the next day(s). I don't feel like we should make a stupid desicition and end up like Woot/deep last game, nor do I feel completely sure about Gonzo/ ATL. I don't think Gonzo is mafia, but I think he could have a role similar to what ATL is saying, a survivor or false seer.

That doesn't mean I trust ATL either. He did not answer Gonzo's questions directly, and he should have no problem with outright stating that Gonzo is wrong and that he wasn't at the scene of the crime, unless he is afraid that he might be proven a liar if he does.

Snicho
03-15-2012, 05:59 AM
Im with fenikz on this. We have nothing to go on, and i really dont just wanna take a stab in the dark.

Vote: No Lynch

Razor
03-15-2012, 07:03 AM
How did you know that he was shot when the opening post is vague on the cause of death? Are you guessing, or do you have some information? Because I found this post to be a little suspicious.

That's very accurate. How did Ngatachance know how Cain was killed? The OP said nothing about the way Cain was killed so Ngatachance must have that information from somewhere else. Was he at the scene of the crime? Did he do it? Or is he a witness? Or maybe a police officer? I don't know, but Ngatachance comes of pretty suspicious right about now...

Ngatachance92
03-15-2012, 07:15 AM
I made that all up if you couldn't tell by the tone.

BigBlueNorwegian
03-15-2012, 07:25 AM
I made that all up if you couldn't tell by the tone.

Well, that's one of the things that makes me suspicious about people. Just making up stuff and admitting to it once people call you out on it. I'm not sure why anyone would do this unless they are bad and deliberately trying to mislead the search for Mafia.

Not sure, but I did not like the overall tone of Ngatas post.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 07:42 AM
So far ATL, Gonzo, and Ngatachance all have a bit of suspicion to them. Not sure who I want to lynch just yet.

Unvote: Gonzo

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 08:26 AM
If it wasn't because I saw hkw he acted in the previous game I'd say zach is very suspicious but it could just as well be him getting too invested again lol

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 09:29 AM
I don't think Zach is being suspicious. I just think he is being logical in saying that it is unlikely that the same role would be assigned two games in a row.

But to those who may be voting No Lynch today. I think that is a terrible decision. If we lynch either ATL or Gonzo, tomorrow we'll know whether either of them was lying. So we will know with almost certainty if either of them are good or evil. If we vote no lynch, there is a possibility that we go another day without nay solid information. We have to lynch one of them.

Jvig43
03-15-2012, 09:45 AM
I am not evil, nor neutral. Also I will not be online until later tonight because I have midterms today so I am going with a no lynch.

Vote: No lynch

Razor
03-15-2012, 09:53 AM
I don't think Zach is being suspicious. I just think he is being logical in saying that it is unlikely that the same role would be assigned two games in a row.

But to those who may be voting No Lynch today. I think that is a terrible decision. If we lynch either ATL or Gonzo, tomorrow we'll know whether either of them was lying. So we will know with almost certainty if either of them are good or evil. If we vote no lynch, there is a possibility that we go another day without nay solid information. We have to lynch one of them.

I think you may be right on that. So who to choose? I don't really trust either, but I have a feeling that we could gain more info by lynching ATL. If he's evil we get rid of one evil player and confirm that Gonzo is good. If ATL is good we unfortunatly lose him, but we also know who the next person to be lynched is.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-15-2012, 09:54 AM
To catch up: Anyone notice how much Gonzo's tone changed after I identified his potential role of a false seer or a lyncher? He went from voting to lynch me in his very first post to "well, I have no evidence you were evil, but you were there!"

-As far as not "defending" myself, I should have been more clear. I thought the comparison or Woot/Deep would have sufficed for that as it is my strongest suspicion. But to clarify and for any possible lie detector:

I am not evil, I am not a serial killer. As a matter of fact, I'm completely powerless.

And I'm still of the belief Gonzo should be lynched, as here are the possible options in regards to him:

-He's a lyncher. His mission in the game is to get me lynched and then survive. He doesn't care who wins so while he's not necessarily "evil" he's certainly not productive to the cause of good over evil.

-He's a false seer/lazy or corrupt cop. Anyone who has played this game before know how much trouble that can cause even if the role isn't called evil.

-He's mafia with some kind of vendetta against me.

I don't really see how he isn't a productive lynch. Absolute worse case for the town is we lynch someone who is "good" but causes more problems down the line than he's worth.

How the hell will that help? I am not evil and if I was I would never put myself in this situation. I would like to know if anybody has any more info. Hell,.investigate me tonight, it saves a good guy dying and it will prove I am good.

Posts like this is what makes me believe most he probably shares the same role as Woot. He won't show up as evil, because he's probably neutral. He'll string us along after I'm dead (or invent ******** "day powers" like Woot) or just admit his role as a lyncher which makes him worthless to lynch for the good side, and stupid to waste a kill on for the bad side.

And a no lynch is an absolutely awful idea. Obviously Gonzo and I become targets for roles like framers and it's going to completely misdirect us for the rest of the game.

Let's use the Jobian Theory this time around, and correctly lynch Gonzo.

BigBlueNorwegian
03-15-2012, 09:58 AM

You know what, This post I wrote originally included a vote for ATL. But after reading ATLs response I agree with him. We lose more if we Lynch ATL first.

But regarding ATL, if Gonzo's role is anything other than those he mentioned, he should get lynched tomorrow.

VOTE: LYNCH DR.GONZO

Razor
03-15-2012, 10:00 AM
That does it for me.

Vote: Dr. Gonzo

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 10:01 AM
I think you may be right on that. So who to choose? I don't really trust either, but I have a feeling that we could gain more info by lynching ATL. If he's evil we get rid of one evil player and confirm that Gonzo is good. If ATL is good we unfortunatly lose him, but we also know who the next person to be lynched is.

If we lynch Gonzo, we find out about him too. If he was indeed had some information on ATL, we'll find out and lynch him tomorrow. If he was lying, then who cares. And I think Gonzo already said that he doesn't have any special powers, he just has this information. So if we lose him, it won't be that big of a loss.

We gain information by lynching either one of them. I am certainly leaning towards Gonzo, but if it starts looking like ATL is the guy the rest of the towns people want to lynch, I'll go with that too. I just want more information and the only way to do so is :lynched:

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Just read ATL's post. I'm back in his camp.

Razor
03-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Just read ATL's post. I'm back in his camp.

That's what did it for me as well. Let's get this going! :lynched:

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 10:15 AM
Right now, the vote stands.

Lynch Gonzo: (4) ATLDirtyBirds, Jrdrylie, BigBlueNorwegian, Razor
Lynch ATLDirtybirds: (1) Dr. Gonzo
No Lynch: (3) Jvig, Snicho, fenikz

ImBrotherCain
03-15-2012, 10:17 AM
Vote Count (13 Needed for majority):

Dr. Gonzo (6) - ATL, jrdylie, BigBlueNorwegian ,Razor, Sincho, JoeJoeBrown
ATL (1) - Dr. Gonzo
No Lynch (2) - Fenkiz, Jvig

Snicho
03-15-2012, 10:23 AM
Okay well I have to go to bed now, but I lagree with ATLs rationale. So ill change my vote. Laters.

Unvote: No Lynch

Vote: Gonzo

Mr. Goosemahn
03-15-2012, 10:35 AM
Crap, I was out yesterday and missed the beginning of this. Lemme catch up.

JoeJoeBrown
03-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Vote lynch Gonzo.

He's gone crazy.

Wootylicous
03-15-2012, 10:43 AM
Damnit guys!

let me read the last 5 pages to see what is up so far

TheBoyWonder22
03-15-2012, 11:02 AM
I love how the mafia guys are using the same method. You guys are funny!

A Perfect Score
03-15-2012, 11:04 AM
ATL's logic is pretty sound in that post. While I'm not convinced Gonzo is evil, the idea that he may be a lyncher and is indirectly harming the town seems more plausible then us just taking a shot in the dark. He was pretty quick to jump all over ATL. I think it's enough to go on for now.

Lynch: Dr Gonzo

ImBrotherCain
03-15-2012, 11:06 AM

Dr. Gonzo (9) - ATL, jrdylie, BigBlueNorwegian ,Razor, Sincho, JoeJoeBrown, APS, RufusMcDaniel, raiderz4life
ATL (1) - Dr. Gonzo
No Lynch (2) - Fenkiz, Jvig

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 11:12 AM
I love how the mafia guys are using the same method. You guys are funny!

SO you know who some of the mafia members are already? How about you name some names.

RufusMcDaniel
03-15-2012, 11:13 AM
Lynch: Dr. Gonzo

A Perfect Score
03-15-2012, 11:17 AM
SO you know who some of the mafia members are already? How about you name some names.

This. If you've got info, share it now. We need it.

TheBoyWonder22
03-15-2012, 11:24 AM
I don't have any info. I'm just saying the behavior is the same. Believe me, if I had it, you all would know by now.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 11:25 AM
I don't have any info. I'm just saying the behavior is the same. Believe me, if I had it, you all would know by now.

Well, for those of us who didn't play in the other games, who is exhibiting this behavior. I'd like to know who you are suspicious of.

TheBoyWonder22
03-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Well, for those of us who didn't play in the other games, who is exhibiting this behavior. I'd like to know who you are suspicious of.
This is very premature, but you, Zach, Goose, and JoeJoe are all being mafia like.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 11:30 AM
Thank you for that information. I can tell you with 100% certainty that I am not Mafia. If someone wants to put that to the lie detector test, be my guest.

TheBoyWonder22
03-15-2012, 11:50 AM
That's fine, I just get vibes. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. It's a part of why I wear this avy.

JoeJoeBrown
03-15-2012, 12:17 PM
That's fine, I just get vibes. Sometimes successful, sometimes not. It's a part of why I wear this avy.

:point: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :tongue: :tongue: :whistle: :party: :party: :boulay:

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 12:31 PM
The logic by ATL does not make sense. I am not evil, I would not have come out with my info if I was. I am not a lymphatics not anything you accuse me of being. Lie detect me if you want. I am a townsperson who started the game with info that ATL was involved in the death of Cain. Killing me accomplishes nothing and you stil have not answered how you are involvedso you can be lie detected ATL. My tone changed because maybe I was a bit quick to judge you since I do not know for sure you are evil. If I am lynched the mafia survives another night and at least two more good people die tonight. I hope everyone is posting attention to who has jumped on the lynch me bandwagon since the mafia knows I an not one of them.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 12:39 PM
Lynching either one should provide some info and we can take it from there. Since it seems the ball is already rolling....

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 12:43 PM
The logic by ATL does not make sense. I am not evil, I would not have come out with my info if I was. I am not a lymphatics not anything you accuse me of being. Lie detect me if you want. I am a townsperson who started the game with info that ATL was involved in the death of Cain. Killing me accomplishes nothing and you stil have not answered how you are involvedso you can be lie detected ATL. My tone changed because maybe I was a bit quick to judge you since I do not know for sure you are evil. If I am lynched the mafia survives another night and at least two more good people die tonight. I hope everyone is posting attention to who has jumped on the lynch me bandwagon since the mafia knows I an not one of them.

Killing you will let us know if ATL was actually involved in Cain's death or not. You seem to be witholding a little bit of information. Since you already have 10 votes against you, I would suggest divulging everything you know. What do you have to lose? If you give us all the information you have, we could change our minds and lynch ATL.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 12:45 PM
Lynching either one should provide some info and we can take it from there. Since it seems the ball is already rolling....

Lynching me will provide no info. I am clearly not bad. Best case scenario for the town, I am a lyncher, even that means I am not bad. I guess if I do die hotfoot the town looks closely at ATL and those who were fine with throwing me under the bus but I hope that isn't the case because I want to stock around and avenge the death of my friend by killing me some Mafia scum.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Killing you will let us know if ATL was actually involved in Cain's death or not. You seem to be witholding a little bit of information. Since you already have 10 votes against you, I would suggest divulging everything you know. What do you have to lose? If you give us all the information you have, we could change our minds and lynch ATL.

I am withholding nothing. I am a townie and friend of Cain. I assume to offset my lack of power I was given a bit of info to start. That info was that I found evidence that ATL was involved. He still has not denied that. I maybe was quick to go after him because I was hoping he would be pressured to admit how he was involved.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 01:19 PM
I am withholding nothing. I am a townie and friend of Cain. I assume to offset my lack of power I was given a bit of info to start. That info was that I found evidence that ATL was involved. He still has not denied that. I maybe was quick to go after him because I was hoping he would be pressured to admit how he was involved.

There are a lot of powerless townies that don't have any special information. Why wasn't the lack of power of all the townies offset by a bit more information?

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 01:24 PM
Sorry for the dreaded triple post but lynching me will be horrible for the town. It will set the precedent that if you have info, keep it to yourself. That its exactly what the mafia wants. With nobody sharing info the town will end up blindly accusing each other,.again what the mafia wants. Remember, they can talk to each other at night and are an alliance. I would be very suspicious of everyone who jumped on the lynch me bandwagon after vote 3 or so. They are the kinds of people who get in on lynches early though so they can always claim innocence but not too really do as to seem suspicious. I implore you all,.do not lynch me. Lie detect me if you must but I assure you, I am good,.I am not a serial killer,.I am not mafia,.I am not evil.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 01:25 PM
There are a lot of powerless townies that don't have any special information. Why wasn't the lack of power of all the townies offset by a bit more information?

I cannot answer that,.I do not know. Maybe I differ in that I an a townie who was vest friends with Cain.

JoeJoeBrown
03-15-2012, 01:32 PM
Sorry for the dreaded triple post but lynching me will be horrible for the town. It will set the precedent that if you have info, keep it to yourself. That its exactly what the mafia wants. With nobody sharing info the town will end up blindly accusing each other,.again what the mafia wants. Remember, they can talk to each other at night and are an alliance. I would be very suspicious of everyone who jumped on the lynch me bandwagon after vote 3 or so. They are the kinds of people who get in on lynches early though so they can always claim innocence but not too really do as to seem suspicious. I implore you all,.do not lynch me. Lie detect me if you must but I assure you, I am good,.I am not a serial killer,.I am not mafia,.I am not evil.

You ran this risk going balls out at ATL to start the game.

Mr. Goosemahn
03-15-2012, 01:44 PM
After reading everything, I just can't decide. It honestly does seem to be the whole Woot/Deep situation again. And Gonzo being so willing to be searched and whatnot means that either he is a simple townie or a Godfather who comes up good when investigated.

I'd assume he wouldn't take such a risk of being lynched if he were a godfather, but who knows. I'll keep my vote for now, as I think both guys will ultimately wind up being neutral/good.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 02:00 PM
You ran this risk going balls out at ATL to start the game.

I did. I could have said nothing and most likely watched an innocent be lynched. I have not avoided any question unlike ATL though. I also an at least active and trying to get to the bottom if things. There is not a good reason to lynch me and like I said if I die people will just keep any info they have to themselves which means the Mafia has all but won. I an not a godfather either, I am just a friend of Cains who had info. If I die just remember who was quick to throw me under the bus and vote for me.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 02:06 PM
Also, don't vote me out fellow towns folk because everyone else is doing it. Lynching me stores not make sense, think about it. The indy us out now and I would be ruling to vote no lynch if they'd what it takes because at least now there are valuable investigations and lie detecting that can be done tonight.

JoeJoeBrown
03-15-2012, 02:13 PM
Also, don't vote me out fellow towns folk because everyone else is doing it. Lynching me stores not make sense, think about it. The indy us out now and I would be ruling to vote no lynch if they'd what it takes because at least now there are valuable investigations and lie detecting that can be done tonight.

Ok,

Until he answers the question about why he was there:

Vote: ATL

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Thank you. I would be stupid to Woot the game if I had his role. That would be too obvious and of course make me a target. I honestly did not even think what I was doing would make me suspicious, I just had info and rather than sit around and have nobody say anything I figured I should come out with it. I thought my vote for ATL would make hook come clean but instead everyone jumped on me. I apologize to the town for how I handled things because it gave the mafia an easy out it seems. I must leave now but will check back periodically and I will stop with my non stop posts.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 02:21 PM

If Gonzo is right on his information, we get to kill a mafia member tomorrow. If we save him we wont know if his info was correct and we wont know who to lynch tomorrow.

We have to lynch Gonzo IMO.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 02:24 PM

If Gonzo is right on his information, we get to kill a mafia member tomorrow. If we save him we wont know if his info was correct and we wont know who to lynch tomorrow.

We have to lynch Gonzo IMO.

So lynch me just because. I am a townie who was given info to start, killing me will not reveal if that info is true. If anything kill ATL and if I am wrong kill me. Does that not make more sense? Makes you a little suspect I think. I also am suspicious of how APS has approached the game.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 02:29 PM
So lynch me just because. I am a townie who was given info to start, killing me will not reveal if that info is true. If anything kill ATL and if I am wrong kill me. Does that not make more sense? Makes you a little suspect I think. I also am suspicious of how APS has approached the game.

If you got lynched it would say who you were and what you brought to the game, no?

If we lynch ATL we will still be stuck on a decision tomorrow because killing you would get us no where.

Be suspicious of me all you like.

I am not evil. I am good. I am not neutral. I do not have any special power.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-15-2012, 02:31 PM
Ok,

Until he answers the question about why he was there:

I wasn't there, it was just something Gonzo used to justify getting me out of the game. Seriously people, it's so obvious.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 02:36 PM
If you got lynched it would say who you were and what you brought to the game, no?

If we lynch ATL we will still be stuck on a decision tomorrow because killing you would get us no where.

Be suspicious of me all you like.

I am not evil. I am good. I am not neutral. I do not have any special power.

I am Cains best friend, a townie, with no powers. I was given info to start that ATL was involved but I doubt if I get lynched it will say anything about that. If ATL is lynched and is evil there is a list of people that were quick to go after me who we can target next. If he is good well feel free to lynch me. Killing me will mean an innocent dies, I mean of course I an biased but I know I am good. I think ATL is much more suspicious than I. I just know that if you really think about it killing me solves nothing.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 02:37 PM
I wasn't there, it was just something Gonzo used to justify getting me out of the game. Seriously people, it's so obvious.

Why would I do that though? If I was another Woot I would have just laid low the whole game do as not to be obvious.

BigBlueNorwegian
03-15-2012, 02:39 PM

No this does not make Superpacker suspect. It is more logical to lynch you than ATL, because your role is less likely to be a positive influence on the group. You obviously have something against ATL. So if you are good and a power role(which you admitted you aren't), we lynch ATL tomorrow. If you are neutral but with a grudge against ATL, we got rid of a positive cancer to the group with his own agenda. And if you are bad, we got rid of a mafia scum.

Anyway you look at it, Lynching you is the right option given the information we have. And I don't feel sorry for you, you brought this on yourself. The notion that this will affect other peoples willingness to bring forward information is also ridicolus, because if a person brings forward credible information, we will be able to tell by the way it is presented to us.

Wootylicous
03-15-2012, 02:39 PM
After reading the last 5 pages...someone is trying to pull out a Wootie again!!

I don't know who to vote for though.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 02:40 PM
I am Cains best friend, a townie, with no powers. I was given info to start that ATL was involved but I doubt if I get lynched it will say anything about that. If ATL is lynched and is evil there is a list of people that were quick to go after me who we can target next. If he is good well feel free to lynch me. Killing me will mean an innocent dies, I mean of course I an biased but I know I am good. I think ATL is much more suspicious than I. I just know that if you really think about it killing me solves nothing.

You could be mafia, you could be a lyncher. At worst you're a townie with no powers.

And if you are right with you're info you'll probably be killed soon anyway.

A Perfect Score
03-15-2012, 02:40 PM

In light of you revealing hard information, it may be better to lynch ATL first then Gonzo. He's been very forthright and cooperative, and he's pretty much staking his life on the fact that ATL is bad. That seems pretty concrete, moreso then us lynching him for being enthusiastic in his pursuit of ATL.

ATL, you made a convincing argument when we were operating on rumor, but he's offering a concrete fact. If he's wrong, you'll be avenged soon after as I imagine he'd be next to go. If you've got anything to say, I'd say do it now. I want to wait and see what he says, so I'll unvote Gonzo for now.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 02:44 PM
In light of you revealing hard information, it may be better to lynch ATL first then Gonzo. He's been very forthright and cooperative, and he's pretty much staking his life on the fact that ATL is bad. That seems pretty concrete, moreso then us lynching him for being enthusiastic in his pursuit of ATL.

ATL, you made a convincing argument when we were operating on rumor, but he's offering a concrete fact. If he's wrong, you'll be avenged soon after as I imagine he'd be next to go. If you've got anything to say, I'd say do it now. I want to wait and see what he says, so I'll unvote Gonzo for now.

So Gonzo says you're suspicious and then you immediately unlynch him. That to me is kinda suspicious.

I also am suspicious of how APS has approached the game.

That is what Gonzo said about APS.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 02:48 PM
No this does not make Superpacker suspect. It is more logical to lynch you than ATL, because your role is less likely to be a positive influence on the group. You obviously have something against ATL. So if you are good and a power role(which you admitted you aren't), we lynch ATL tomorrow. If you are neutral but with a grudge against ATL, we got rid of a positive cancer to the group with his own agenda. And if you are bad, we got rid of a mafia scum.

Anyway you look at it, Lynching you is the right option given the information we have. And I don't feel sorry for you, you brought this on yourself. The notion that this will affect other peoples willingness to bring forward information is also ridicolus, because if a person brings forward credible information, we will be able to tell by the way it is presented to us.

Maybe I don't have powers but I can be valuable during the day. As seen with my hunch that D was bad I am good at figuring out the intentions if people. Killing an innocent just because I an not powerful is kind of douchy.

Matthew Jones
03-15-2012, 02:52 PM
I think Gonzo has more at stake by making his claim whereas all ATL has done is try to recast the blame on Gonzo.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 02:52 PM
Pacers select Myers Leonard, C, Illinois

Good pick.

fenikz
03-15-2012, 02:53 PM
:p you saw nothing

BigBlueNorwegian
03-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Maybe I don't have powers but I can be valuable during the day. As seen with my hunch that D was bad I am good at figuring out the intentions if people. Killing an innocent just because I an not powerful is kind of douchy.

This I can agree with you on. And it is not my intention to come across as douchy, but I am of the opinion that lynching you is better for the group than lynching ATL.

And I don't think it's smart to not lynch anyone at this point. We need to resolve this situation one way or the other today. If not, we risk losing more of the good guys and having less information. It will be easy for the mafia to manipulate this argument if we don't settle it today.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 02:57 PM
So Gonzo says you're suspicious and then you immediately unlynch him. That to me is kinda suspicious.

Wait, this kinda didn't make sense to me lol

Also, Gonzo is saying he knows ATL was at the scene but that doesn't immediately make ATL guilty I would think.

Wootylicous
03-15-2012, 02:58 PM
Maybe ATL is some kind of investigator ?

ImBrotherCain
03-15-2012, 02:59 PM

Dr. Gonzo (9) - ATL, jrdylie, BigBlueNorwegian ,Razor, Sincho, RufusMcDaniel, raiderz4life, Wooty, Fenkiz
ATL (3) - Dr. Gonzo, JoeJoeBrown, Matthew Jones
APS (1) - SuperPacker
No Lynch (1) - Jvig

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 03:00 PM
This I can agree with you on. And it is not my intention to come across as douchy, but I am of the opinion that lynching you is better for the group than lynching ATL.

And I don't think it's smart to not lynch anyone at this point. We need to resolve this situation one way or the other today. If not, we risk losing more of the good guys and having less information. It will be easy for the mafia to manipulate this argument if we don't settle it today.

It really isn't smarter though. I an not evil, I would be playing way different if I was. I have evidence ATL was involved but he was pretty successful in throwing it back in my face. I am an qwest during the day, do not do me like this.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Wait, this kinda didn't make sense to me lol

Also, Gonzo is saying he knows ATL was at the scene but that doesn't immediately make ATL guilty I would think.

In a post to me, Gonzo said he had suspicions of APS and 5 mins later APS posted saying he changed his mind on lynching Gonzo and chose to lynch ATL.

Not sure why he would do this other than to get attention away from himself and to stop possibly being questioned by Gonzo.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 03:05 PM
Here is how I see it:

If we lynch Gonzo, we will know tomorrow whether or not ATL is bad. If ATl is bad, we lynch him. If he is good, he remains alive and we have killed Gonzo.

If we lynch ATL, we will know tomorrow whether or not Gonzo was telling the truth. If he wasn't, we kill Gonzo. If he was, the mafia kills Gonzo because they will be pissed he led to the death of one of their own.

Long story short, lynching ATL guarantees the deaths of ATL and Gonzo, whether they are good or bad. Lynching Gonzo of course guarantees the death of Gonzo but will save ATL if he is in fact a good guy. Therefore, the obvisou choice is to lynch Gonzo because it is the only way to save a good guy.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-15-2012, 03:05 PM
After reading the last 5 pages...someone is trying to pull out a Wootie again!!

I don't know who to vote for though.

Oh jeez, I don't know. Maybe it's the guy who played things EXACTLY like you did.

Why would I do that though? If I was another Woot I would have just laid low the whole game do as not to be obvious.

I've already covered this. I'm dead, you just need to survive. Day 2 you can just admit your role. You're neutral and powerless. Good has no reason to lynch you. Evil has no reason to kill you during the night. You can just skate on to the end.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Here is how I see it:

If we lynch Gonzo, we will know tomorrow whether or not ATL is bad. If ATl is bad, we lynch him. If he is good, he remains alive and we have killed Gonzo.

If we lynch ATL, we will know tomorrow whether or not Gonzo was telling the truth. If he wasn't, we kill Gonzo. If he was, the mafia kills Gonzo because they will be pissed he led to the death of one of their own.

Long story short, lynching ATL guarantees the deaths of ATL and Gonzo, whether they are good or bad. Lynching Gonzo of course guarantees the death of Gonzo but will save ATL if he is in fact a good guy. Therefore, the obvisou choice is to lynch Gonzo because it is the only way to save a good guy.

^^^^

This is why lynching Gonzo is the better idea.

I wanna know why APS had such a change of heart though.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Here is how I see it:

Exactly. Once again, it's the Job Method aka what we should have done last game.

And I've already outlined what Gonzo could be. Absolute worst case for the town is he's a lazy/dirty/bad cop. Best case is he's a mafia godfather (which could be why he's so upfront). And the most likely, he's a lyncher who wins by killing me off (which would explain why he voted for me in his first post).

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 03:11 PM
^^^^

This is why lynching Gonzo is the better idea.

I wanna know why APS had such a change of heart though.

Then change your vote to Lynch Gonzo. You are still voting to lynch APS.

Wootylicous
03-15-2012, 03:11 PM
Vote : Gonzo

fenikz
03-15-2012, 03:16 PM
ugh fine but if both are innocent someone has some explaining to do

Unvote: No Lynch

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Then change your vote to Lynch Gonzo. You are still voting to lynch APS.

What APS did was very suspicious.

A Perfect Score
03-15-2012, 03:20 PM

I was responding to the first part of Gonzo's post that I quoted, where he said lynch ATL first and then him if he was wrong.

BigBlueNorwegian
03-15-2012, 03:21 PM

This is what I have been trying to say for a couple of pages now. It is the right thing to do.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 03:21 PM
I was responding to the first part of Gonzo's post that I quoted, where he said lynch ATL first and then him if he was wrong.

He has said that about 20 times before as well. But that post you responded too.

Because he pointed out you as a possible evil?

A Perfect Score
03-15-2012, 03:23 PM
He has said that about 20 times before as well. But that post you responded too.

Because he pointed out you as a possible evil?

It was the last one he made before I responded...I quoted the most recent one...that makes me evil?

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 03:24 PM
You guys are going about this all wrong. I will die, ATL will say I had false info after nothing is confirmed upon my death. I risked a lot by coming forward with my info and it is concrete, ATL was involved with the murder. He no longer needs to explain because I am so close to dead. Pay attention to those who have quietly voted for me. There are also a bunch of people who aren't even posting. I hate to resort to this defense but at least I an being active. Killing me because I don't have powers is an evil thong to do. No way I an dumb enough to play exactly like Woot either. If I am a godfather I am ******** for how I have played. ATL has done a good job defending himself but his defenses have made me even more suspicious of him. If I am wrong, I will end my own life in front if the town tomorrow.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 03:25 PM
You guys are going about this all wrong. I will die, ATL will say I had false info after nothing is confirmed upon my death. I risked a lot by coming forward with my info and it is concrete, ATL was involved with the murder. He no longer needs to explain because I am so close to dead. Pay attention to those who have quietly voted for me. There are also a bunch of people who aren't even posting. I hate to resort to this defense but at least I an being active. Killing me because I don't have powers is an evil thong to do. No way I an dumb enough to play exactly like Woot either. If I am a godfather I am ******** for how I have played. ATL has done a good job defending himself but his defenses have made me even more suspicious of him. If I am wrong, I will end my own life in front if the town tomorrow.

I'm not going to lie...you sig...its really not the most appropriate sig for this game :lol:

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 03:25 PM
This is what I have been trying to say for a couple of pages now. It is the right thing to do.

Yes, killing an innocent because it is part of a plan is the right thing to do. Have you know morals? I just lost my best friend Cain!

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 03:30 PM
It was the last one he made before I responded...I quoted the most recent one...that makes me evil?

It was just a coincidence then?

Gonzo says he has suspicions of you and 10 minutes later you decide to favour Gonzo in the Gonzo/ATL debate.

It doesnt make you evil but it makes me ask questions.

BigBlueNorwegian
03-15-2012, 03:33 PM
Yes, killing an innocent because it is part of a plan is the right thing to do. Have you know morals? I just lost my best friend Cain!

Hey man, our town is in deep trouble here. If we don't do something, anything to get closer to finding out who people are, we are all going to die. I won't lie, I will feel some sense of guilt if you are in fact proven to be innocent. But ultimately, I think this is the right thing to do for the group. I don't know for sure, because I have no information, but I'm basing this on my hunch that you are not going to be a productive member of our town. Sorry for that, but I have to do something to try make our town safer.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 03:35 PM
Killing me won't bring back your goddamn honey!

I am active and valuable during the day and while I don't have powers I think that just may keep me safe tonight. Being intuitive during the day is just as valuable as having powers I think. If I an wrong, lynch me. If I stop being so active, lynch me. Just don't lynch me because of Woot did last game, I would never haveconger forward with my info if my motives were suspect. I thought being good would have been enough but maybe it won't be.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 03:47 PM
2 more votes needed to lynch Gonzo.

The APS thing is going nowhere so i'll just lynch Gonzo because it makes more sense than ATL.

Unvote: APS

Vote: Dr. Gonzo

ImBrotherCain
03-15-2012, 03:50 PM

Dr. Gonzo (11) - ATL, jrdylie, BigBlueNorwegian ,Razor, Sincho, RufusMcDaniel, raiderz4life, Wooty, Fenkiz, SuperPacker, D-Unit
No Lynch (1) - Jvig

D-Unit
03-15-2012, 03:59 PM
Did you ever explain how you got the info about ATL? I'm mostly curious about that. I'm tending to believe you and vote for ATL, but I need to know what's behind you getting this info after you say you are neutral and powerless, but somehow got that info? Your story is not quite matching up.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 04:03 PM
Did you ever explain how you got the info about ATL? I'm mostly curious about that. I'm tending to believe you and vote for ATL, but I need to know what's behind you getting this info after you say you are neutral and powerless, but somehow got that info? Your story is not quite matching up.

I assume he got told it lol.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 04:05 PM

Yes I did. I am Cains best friend and a townie. My role message included info that ATL was involved, maybe to offset my lack of power, I don't know. Repeating the plan to lynch me thinking it will reveal info over and over, it won't, does not make it a good plan.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Saying you are Cain's best friend just makes you more suspicious. What were you going out there? You sound like some sort of double crosser. Maybe you sold your friend Cain to the mafia for 30 pieces of silver.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 04:12 PM
Saying you are Cain's best friend just makes you more suspicious. What were you going out there? You sound like some sort of double crosser. Maybe you sold your friend Cain to the mafia for 30 pieces of silver.

Honestly, you are being way more suspicious than me. It was the role I was given. If I sold him out, why would I mention anything?

D-Unit
03-15-2012, 04:17 PM
Yes I did. I am Cains best friend and a townie. My role message included info that ATL was involved, maybe to offset my lack of power, I don't know. Repeating the plan to lynch me thinking it will reveal info over and over, it won't, does not make it a good plan.
Meh. You seem to like to throw out the idea that the town can lynch you tomorrow if you're wrong. I don't like that at all, and I have to admit it would feel good about getting revenge on your for calling me out in Firefly.

Vote: Dr. Gonzo.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 04:19 PM
Meh. You seem to like to throw out the idea that the town can lynch you tomorrow if you're wrong. I don't like that at all, and I have to admit it would feel good about getting revenge on your for calling me out in Firefly.

Vote: Dr. Gonzo.

I didn't care about dying in firefly because I had the power as Mal to at any time cancel the lynching vote, reveal myself and go straight to nighttime.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 04:21 PM
Honestly, you are being way more suspicious than me. It was the role I was given. If I sold him out, why would I mention anything?

I'm not trying to be suspicious. I think we should lynch either you or ATL today. But as I said earlier, you are going to be killed either way, so we might as well lynch you instead of allowing the mafia to kill you.

Two more votes.

D-Unit
03-15-2012, 04:23 PM
I didn't care about dying in firefly because I had the power as Mal to at any time cancel the lynching vote, reveal myself and go straight to nighttime.
Believable, but the last time I changed my vote quickly you called me out for being suspicious. So I'll just keep it like this for now.

If you're good, we kill ATL tomorrow. Simple as that.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm not trying to be suspicious. I think we should lynch either you or ATL today. But as I said earlier, you are going to be killed either way, so we might as well lynch you instead of allowing the mafia to kill you.

Two more votes.

This is another important point.

You'll be killed by the mafia if you aren't lynched, so if we do lynch you we can at least find out if you were telling the truth and decide what to do with ATL tomorrow.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 04:27 PM
This is another important point.

You'll be killed by the mafia if you aren't lynched, so if we do lynch you we can at least find out if you were telling the truth and decide what to do with ATL tomorrow.

The mob would be dumb to kill me and they certainly won't kill one if their own in ATL. I get lynched and at least three good people will be dead after tonight.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 04:29 PM
The mob would be dumb to kill me and they certainly won't kill one if their own in ATL. I get lynched and at least three good people will be dead after tonight.

I don't follow this logic. Let's say you are good and we lynch you. That means we lose one good person. And then the mafia kills someone else, that makes two. Who would the third good person be?

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 04:30 PM
Of you think I will be killed by the mob tonight it also means one less of you will die so good for everyone. I just want to see Cain avenged.

SuperPacker

The thing is you dont even know if ATL is a bad guy. All you "know" is that he was at the scene of the crime.

Part of me thinks this was a cruel joke by IBC to create conversation at the start of the game and that it will end up with you both being good or neutral.

ATM i think you have the Wooty role of winning by getting someone dead and surviving.

Dr. Gonzo
I don't follow this logic. Let's say you are good and we lynch you. That means we lose one good person. And then the mafia kills someone else, that makes two. Who would the third good person be?

Serial killer or two mafias.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 04:33 PM
The thing is you dont even know if ATL is a bad guy. All you "know" is that he was at the scene of the crime.

Part of me thinks this was a cruel joke by IBC to create conversation at the start of the game and that it will end up with you both being good or neutral.

ATM i think you have the Wooty role of winning by getting someone dead and surviving.

This is what I'm thinking too, but at this point its our best bet I think.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Serial killer or two mafias.

That right there makes you even more suspicious. Nowhere in the introduction did it say anything about there being a serial killer or multiple mafias. The only way you would know this is 1). You are the serial killer, 2). You are a member of the mafia, or 3). You are withholding information from us after saying multiple times you have told us everything. No matter which one of those is true, it isn't good for the townspeople.

:lynched: :lynched: :lynched: :lynched: :lynched: :lynched: :lynched:

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 04:38 PM
Another thing i noticed is that a lot of the people who post here regularly are being very quiet or inactive in the discussions.

Brody, APS, Wooty and ROP come to mind off the top of my head.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Another thing i noticed is that a lot of the people who post here regularly are being very quiet or inactive in the discussions.

I've seen APS and Woot post here a bit.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 04:40 PM

ROP and APS have said a few things. But I was thinking earlier about the fact that Brody and diab haven't said a word and UKFan said one thing and then disappeared.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 04:42 PM
That right there makes you even more suspicious. Nowhere in the introduction did it say anything about there being a serial killer or multiple mafias. The only way you would know this is 1). You are the serial killer, 2). You are a member of the mafia, or 3). You are withholding information from us after saying multiple times you have told us everything. No matter which one of those is true, it isn't good for the townspeople.

:lynched: :lynched: :lynched: :lynched: :lynched: :lynched: :lynched:

So you can want me dead because of things that happened last game but when I bring up the valid point that there could be two mafias or serial killers, there is never just one mob, I an suspicious? You desperately want me dead, either you are evil or just horrible at this game.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 04:43 PM
ROP and APS have said a few things. But I was thinking earlier about the fact that Brody and diab haven't said a word and UKFan said one thing and then disappeared.

Ya there us what 23 people and only like 6 are really active. Sitting back and not posting makes this game boring.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 04:43 PM

UKF I can understand cuz he's....well....in the UK.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 04:46 PM
I saw a few posts from ROP, APS and Wooty but you'd definitely expect more coming from them.

The lack of Brody confuses the **** out of me. I dont for one second believe hes just "not on", which is what he'll say when he starts talking.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 04:50 PM
I saw a few posts from ROP, APS and Wooty but you'd definitely expect more coming from them.

The lack of Brody confuses the **** out of me. I dont for one second believe hes just "not on", which is what he'll say when he starts talking.

Brody has definitely been on. He had posted in some other threads.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 04:51 PM
UKF I can understand cuz he's....well....in the UK.

In the UK its 10pm now and he hasnt posted in a while so he cant use the, "i was asleep excuse".

I wouldnt be too surprised if you didnt hear from me or him from about 7pm ET to 5am ET.

Thats actually a reason i cant be mafia, time wouldnt allow be to be. Well, i wouldnt be able to take part in the night activities, making me a pretty **** mafia.

Raiderz4Life
man **** me lol I have to ask cuz its killing me...who's ROP lol

I feel so ashamed now lol

Dr. Gonzo
Can we ask just agree voting me out us dumb. The mafia will surely sure up and cast the last few votes for me :(

SuperPacker
Brody has definitely been on. He had posted in some other threads.

So hes just avoiding posting in this thread?

He's either not able to speak or he's mafia!

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 04:53 PM
man **** me lol I have to ask cuz its killing me...who's ROP lol

I feel so ashamed now lol

its Matthew Jones before he changed his name and everyone calls him ROP still, so i just call him that as well.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 04:54 PM
its Matthew Jones before he changed his name and everyone calls him ROP still, so i just call him that as well.

Man I was gonna kill myself over this one if I didn't ask lol

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 04:57 PM
Can we ask just agree voting me out us dumb. The mafia will surely sure up and cast the last few votes for me :(

No i think we all agree voting you out is smart.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 04:59 PM
No i think we all agree voting you out is smart.

Well considering I still think your reason us stupid I think you are just agreeing with fellow mafia.

jrdrylie
03-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Well considering I still think your reason us stupid I think you are just agreeing with fellow mafia.

If you think I'm Mafia, man up and vote to lynch me.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 05:00 PM
Man I was gonna kill myself over this one if I didn't ask lol

I got me the first time as well haha. Renji always gets me aswell.

diabsoule
03-15-2012, 05:03 PM
After catching up (brutal day at work yesterday + Steak & BJ Day; just got home from work) I think the smart thing to do is lynch Gonzo. Once we get enough votes we can investigate other suspicious people to see how their stories corroborate with what they have been saying

A Perfect Score
03-15-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm in the middle of a grueling stretch of school right now. 4th year double major with 6 courses in my final semester haha. I've been writing papers all week, should continue into next as well. That's why I didn't even sign up for this, I was just automatically submitted. Happy to be here and try and help though. Apparently that's angered SuperPacker in some way haha.

As far as Gonzo and ATL goes, I think Gonzo brings to light solid evidence and by trusting ATL over him, we're basically choosing to operate on rumor. Now I'll admit Gonzo was acting suspicious at the beginning, but I think he's making a good point here. We shouldn't rush this.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 05:05 PM
If you think I'm Mafia, man up and vote to lynch me.

I do not want to vote an innocent on the off chance you were good. I think you are just bad at this game. I at least know ATL was involved in the murder which he keeps avoiding. I also respect that you are at least active.

diabsoule
03-15-2012, 05:06 PM
I do not want to vote an innocent on the off chance you were good. I think you are just bad at this game. I at least know ATL was involved in the murder which he keeps avoiding. I also respect that you are at least active.

How did you come about the evidence/knowledge that ATL was involved in the murder?

ImBrotherCain
03-15-2012, 05:06 PM

Dr. Gonzo (12) - ATL, jrdylie, BigBlueNorwegian ,Razor, Sincho, RufusMcDaniel, raiderz4life, Wooty, Fenkiz, SuperPacker, D-Unit, diabsoule
No Lynch (1) - Jvig

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 05:07 PM
I'm in the middle of a grueling stretch of school right now. 4th year double major with 6 courses in my final semester haha. I've been writing papers all week, should continue into next as well. That's why I didn't even sign up for this, I was just automatically submitted. Happy to be here and try and help though. Apparently that's angered SuperPacker in some way haha.

As far as Gonzo and ATL goes, I think Gonzo brings to light solid evidence and by trusting ATL over him, we're basically choosing to operate on rumor. Now I'll admit Gonzo was acting suspicious at the beginning, but I think he's making a good point here. We shouldn't rush this.

Im not angry. Just curious.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 05:08 PM
After catching up (brutal day at work yesterday + Steak & BJ Day; just got home from work) I think the smart thing to do is lynch Gonzo. Once we get enough votes we can investigate other suspicious people to see how their stories corroborate with what they have been saying

Like I said, the mob will fine I to finish me off because they know I an not with them.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 05:09 PM
How did you come about the evidence/knowledge that ATL was involved in the murder?

**** man, I have explained like 10 times and all everyone its doing is just being content throwing me under the bus for coming forward with info.

A Perfect Score
03-15-2012, 05:10 PM

That's fair, sorry if I got a little defensive. These are treacherous times, one of our own has been murdered. I feel like there's a Nick Cage quote for this scenario, but it's escaping me. There's a Nick Cage quote for every scenario.

A Perfect Score
03-15-2012, 05:11 PM
**** man, I have explained like 10 times and all everyone its doing is just being content throwing me under the bus for coming forward with info.

This. I don't think we should set a precedent where we punish someone for bringing forth info, even if the circumstances are fishy. Why not lynch ATL first and see if the information is true?

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 05:11 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/rri91y.jpg

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 05:16 PM
Well I am about to die. Diab and whoever castes the next vote for me should be prime mafia suspects.

Ngatachance92
03-15-2012, 05:17 PM
This is an even bigger mind phuck than Deep and Wooty last game.. Even though its pretty goddamn similar.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-15-2012, 05:19 PM

How am I avoiding it? I'm innocent and powerless. It's ******* Wooty and Deep all over again. I feel like I'm on repeat here. It's so obvious. You aren't going to be handed someone on a silver platter right away.

Anyway, one more vote.

ImBrotherCain
03-15-2012, 05:20 PM

Dr. Gonzo (11) - ATL, jrdylie, BigBlueNorwegian ,Razor, Sincho, RufusMcDaniel, raiderz4life, Wooty, Fenkiz, SuperPacker, D-Unit
ATL (4) - Dr. Gonzo, JoeJoeBrown, Matthew Jones, diabsoule
No Lynch (1) - Jvig

diabsoule
03-15-2012, 05:20 PM
This. I don't think we should set a precedent where we punish someone for bringing forth info, even if the circumstances are fishy. Why not lynch ATL first and see if the information is true?

Sound logic. I think we should take a step back, trust Gonzo, and if he's legit then we saved a town member. If he's not then we know who to target next.

I'm trusting Gonzo on this right now because of how adamant he is in ATL.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 05:24 PM
Sound logic. I think we should take a step back, trust Gonzo, and if he's legit then we saved a town member. If he's not then we know who to target next.

I'm trusting Gonzo on this right now because of how adamant he is in ATL.

So Gonzo mentions diab as a potential suspect and then he changes his vote from Gonzo to ATL.

The second time this has happened and i dont think it should be ignored.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-15-2012, 05:26 PM
Oh my god. Here's why (once again) why it makes sense to lynch Gonzo and not me.

Fun point : We could also explore the possibility of lynching Woot. Here's why it would not be that bad an idea :

1- If he's telling the truth : Will be revealed as an investigator of some sort. We will then know almost for sure that Deep is bad and we cam lynch him the following day.

2- If he's what I believe : Will be revealed as the lyncher. We therefore know Deepthreat is (most probably) a good guy and that we do not need to lynch him. We lost one good guy.

3- If he's mafia : We got ourselves a mafia.

Now, if we lynch Deep and :

1- Woot is telling the truth : We get a mafia.

2- If Woot is what I believe : We lose a good guy. Someone will inevitably investigate woot at night. If there's a framer, he will inevitably frame woot. We lynch woot on the following day. Revealed as the lyncher. We lost two good guys.

3- If woot is mafia : Well that makes no sense, would mean Deepthreat also is and we're being played a long con. But we at least get a bad guy.

In both cases : Best case scenario is we get one bad guy without losing a good guy.
If we kill woot : worst case is we lose one good guy, don't find a mafia.
If we kill deep : worst case is we lose two good guys, don't find a mafia.

Discuss.

ATLDirtyBirds
03-15-2012, 05:26 PM
So Gonzo mentions diab as a potential suspect and then he changes his vote from Gonzo to ATL.

I've definitely taken note.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 05:28 PM
That's fair, sorry if I got a little defensive. These are treacherous times, one of our own has been murdered. I feel like there's a Nick Cage quote for this scenario, but it's escaping me. There's a Nick Cage quote for every scenario.

Its fine. I obviously knew that questioning you wasnt going to lead to you being pleased.

zachsaints52
03-15-2012, 05:32 PM
This is very disturbing news to me... After reading the material I can honestly say that Gonzo and zachsaints seem the most suspicious to me. That said, I'm not much for lynching on the first day. On the other hand, not lynching only gives the killer another night to kill off some other innocent man. I must say that I'm torn on what to do.

I dont see how I am being suspicious. I just dont see IBC putting the same role into two straight games. IBC apparently has played the games a lot and probably wanted to actually give us the exact opposite from last game.

This is very premature, but you, Zach, Goose, and JoeJoe are all being mafia like.

I think I am playing like I did last time, which was think outside the box. As I stated, I am not mafia, the first to do it so whoever the lie detector person is can verify my answer.

Well played SuperPacker.... Well played.

And sorry it took this long for me to finally talk. As most of you know my mom was in a car accident and I have been helping with her. As all of you know, real life> internet forum. I should be able to be on more.

As for this, I really want to trust Gonzo, because I think IBC would be genius enough to do something like this. Most of us was in last game, and saw that Deep was indeed good. I think theres a chance he made ATL bad, but because of last game no one wants to lynch him thinking Gonzo could be a lyncher.

diabsoule
03-15-2012, 05:34 PM

2nd time? I changed my vote based on what Gonzo and APS said. Nothing to do with my name being mentioned.

Dr. Gonzo
03-15-2012, 05:35 PM
Oh my god. Here's why (once again) why it makes sense to lynch Gonzo and not me.

Not the same situation. Woot kept saying Deep was evil, I have info about the crime. Why would I play exactly like Woot if I had his role?

ATLDirtyBirds
03-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Not the same situation. Woot kept saying Deep was evil, I have info about the crime. Why would I play exactly like Woot if I had his role?

Because he was successful? And you obviously were going with the "he's evil" thing by voting me with your first post. You only started scaling back once I correctly identified your role.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Well played SuperPacker.... Well played.

And sorry it took this long for me to finally talk. As most of you know my mom was in a car accident and I have been helping with her. As all of you know, real life> internet forum. I should be able to be on more.

As for this, I really want to trust Gonzo, because I think IBC would be genius enough to do something like this. Most of us was in last game, and saw that Deep was indeed good. I think theres a chance he made ATL bad, but because of last game no one wants to lynch him thinking Gonzo could be a lyncher.

:wave: thank you zach :wink2:

Thats the problem, we dont know. But assuming one of them will be killed the one making most sense is lynching Gonzo for reasons people have already mentioned.

We should just move on and start thinking about what we do when we find out if Gonzo was telling the truth.

zachsaints52
03-15-2012, 05:40 PM
2nd time? I changed my vote based on what Gonzo and APS said. Nothing to do with my name being mentioned.

He means Gonzo suspected APS, then APS changed his vote. Then Gonzo said your name, you changed your vote.

Thats the problem, we dont know. But assuming one of them will be killed the one making most sense is lynching Gonzo for reasons people have already mentioned.

We should just move on and start thinking about what we do when we find out if Gonzo was telling the truth.

If Gonzo was telling the truth, we lynch ATL...

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 05:42 PM

APS did it as well. And if you read the thread you would of seen what APS and Gonzo said a million times already so why change it after hearing the same thing again?

Ngatachance92
03-15-2012, 05:44 PM
I don't like this one bit. The water is so muddy I have no idea which direction to turn. If Gonzo is the Lyncher he would satisfy his role, than like Woot his insight may be valuable for the rest of the game.

Now there is also a possibility that he's just playing the part of woot and actually has a far sinister purpose. Last game after the deep lynching Woots name came up a few times but never seriously a candidate for lynching again. Reeeeaaaalllll head scratcher there.

SuperPacker
If Gonzo was telling the truth, we lynch ATL...

Gonzo's info was that ATL was at the scene of the crime, not that he killed anyone.

Although it would be the most we have to go of so it would make the most sense.

Dr. Gonzo

Why don't you just kill ATL us you think I an telling the truth? I have made myself a target, I get that but to kill me after I came forward with info sets a horrible precedent and I to think evil will prevail if I die.

A Perfect Score
I changed my vote because Gonzo came forward and provided concrete info rather then a suspicion. He said he knows for sure ATL had something to do with the murder. That, to me, is better then "Gonzo was acting suspicious, let's lynch him."

Me changing my vote had nothing to do with what Gonzo said about me, only what he said about his information. He can think I'm suspicious all he likes, so long as he's telling the truth and we kill the right person instead of the wrong one.

Raiderz4Life
03-15-2012, 05:46 PM
I don't like this one bit. The water is so muddy I have no idea which direction to turn. If Gonzo is the Lyncher he would satisfy his role, than like Woot his insight may be valuable for the rest of the game.

Now there is also a possibility that he's just playing the part of woot and actually has a far sinister purpose. Last game after the deep lynching Woots name came up a few times but never seriously a candidate for lynching again. Reeeeaaaalllll head scratcher there.

What insight?...we spent half the game arguing about lynching Woot haha

diabsoule
03-15-2012, 05:47 PM
I changed my vote because Gonzo came forward and provided concrete info rather then a suspicion. He said he knows for sure ATL had something to do with the murder. That, to me, is better then "Gonzo was acting suspicious, let's lynch him."

Me changing my vote had nothing to do with what Gonzo said about me, only what he said about his information. He can think I'm suspicious all he likes, so long as he's telling the truth and we kill the right person instead of the wrong one.

Boom. This.

Dr. Gonzo

If I an wrong in any way, kill me. I will be active so if my posts continue to seem suspicious,.kill me. If I was bad I would lay low, it is what more than half the people are doing and none are targets so clearly it works.

zachsaints52
Why don't you just kill ATL us you think I an telling the truth? I have made myself a target, I get that but to kill me after I came forward with info sets a horrible precedent and I to think evil will prevail if I die.

This was my scenario at the beginning, but somone shot it down. Lynch ATL to start, then lynch you if he is good.

SuperPacker
03-15-2012, 05:48 PM

I dont know who is telling the truth. Assuming no one knows whos telling the truth and we're just going off two people saying yes and no we have to chose the best option for the group.

The best option is lynching you.

jrdrylie
APS votes for Gonzo. Gonzo accuses APS. APS unlynches Gonzo.

Diab votes for Gonzo. Gonzo accuses Diab. Diab unlynches Gonzo.

Super Packer is right. There is some fishy **** going on here. Just another reason to lynch Gonzo.

ATLDirtyBirds

Once again, what exactly is the downside to you coming forward with "information"? You can say "you guys can lynch me all you want" because as I've outlined, once I'm dead, you're irrelevant and thus no one will want to lynch you. Someone may investigate and frame you, but that'd be stupid on their part, and you can be completely upfront about your role.

You're right. Past evidence and suspicion is not what leads to success in this game. Winning comes from the mod giving players up on a silver platter.