PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland TE situation

Donnie D
03-24-2012, 08:44 PM
in my mock drafts, either Orson Charles or Dwayne Allen slip into the third round and are still on the board when Cleveland's up to draft. so my question is, what is Evan Moore and Jordan Cameron's status with the team? is the team set going forward, or would they look to add to that. they spent a 4th on Cameron last year, so im wondering whether the FO will spend a 2nd or 3rd on a TE this year.

twiz
03-24-2012, 09:22 PM
in my mock drafts, either Orson Charles or Dwayne Allen slip into the third round and are still on the board when Cleveland's up to draft. so my question is, what is Evan Moore and Jordan Cameron's status with the team? is the team set going forward, or would they look to add to that. they spent a 4th on Cameron last year, so im wondering whether the FO will spend a 2nd or 3rd on a TE this year.

I wouldn't think twice about skipping a TE this draft. Watson and Moore are the starting TE's and they really like both. There are far more pressing needs elsewhere, and while I can see the value, the Browns can overlook it in this situation.