PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Panthers Fan

Efepunto
03-29-2007, 05:37 AM
Hi! I'm a spanish Panthers fan! (i'm not the only one but...). I don't know too much about football, and i don't have many ways of have information about Carolina Panthers in spanish. I would like that you can help me to know things about this team. Thanks.

PS Sorry for my english

SchizophrenicBatman
03-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Hablo espanol muy poco. ?Que quieres saber?

Your english is pretty good by the way. Probably a lot better than my spanish

JustJoe2k5
03-29-2007, 02:30 PM
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/nfl/deportes/clubhouse?team=car

There's ESPN's website for the Panthers in Spanish. As far as the offseason, you really haven't missed much. We lost a solid back-up in Chris Draft and signed mostly back-ups and special-teamers in free agency.

We have a new offensive coordinator, Jeff Davidson. He previously was the New England Patriots' offensive line coach throughout their championship years. It'll be interesting to see what he does.

Efepunto
03-30-2007, 01:45 AM
I'm interested in draft. First, i read that we'll choose a TE (Greg Olsen), now, i read that we'll choose a S (Reggie Nelson). I think it's better to choose a S, but with the new offensive coordinator maybe we use more the tight end. What do you think? How good it's Reggie Nelson? it's imposible to choose LaRon Landry with a 14th pick? Gracias

JustJoe2k5
03-31-2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, our new offensive coordinator has already made it known that he wants the tight end to have a much larger role in the offense. Seems like he wants to take the focus off of Steve Smith and spread the ball around.

If LaRon Landry is available at #14, he is the pick without a doubt in my mind. He is someone who can start immediately and take over the job as leader of the secondary in his second season.

If Landry isn't available, I think we would take Greg Olsen ahead of Reggie Nelson. Olsen is alot like Jeremy Shockey, minus the on-the-field attitude and off-the-field antics.

One of them will be available at #14 and I believe after the first round either Landry or Olsen will be a Panther.

Fosfolipido
04-19-2007, 12:47 PM
Hello I´m spanish of Spain. 8)

Me registrado solo para contestar al post, llevaba tiempo queriendo hacerlo y ya ves, encontré un buen motivo.

Es bonito ver compatriotas pantheriles xD

Xonraider
04-19-2007, 09:39 PM
Hola.. yo soy de Mexico