PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings Mafia TOWN WINS!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

CashmoneyDrew
04-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Hey, I'm no Claiborne. I made a 34 on the Wonderlic. And a free IQ test online will tell you I have an IQ of 150! So offense taken.

JoeJoeBrown
04-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Hey, I'm no Claiborne. I made a 34 on the Wonderlic. And a free IQ test online will tell you I have an IQ of 150! So offense taken.

:) I had to go there to bust on you both.

CashmoneyDrew
04-08-2012, 09:26 AM
TheBoyWonder is one "precious" short of being Gollum in my mind.

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:29 AM
I'm a hunter. I only wished to consider a small possibility of typecasting and it turned into a big deal. I figured if I was getting votes, I may as well establish a way for people to tell me who I shouldn't kill and everyone else is fair game. I can only use my power if lynched so I'd rather that than to be killed at night by some vigilante. I can't believe no one thought that when I proposed we have a list.

Rob S
04-08-2012, 09:31 AM
I don't even know there are hunters in this game. If you are a hunter, lets just kill you now then and you can kill whoever you see fit.

TBW has to die.

OSUGiants17
04-08-2012, 09:31 AM
After reading through all the discussion

Vote: TBW

Rob S
04-08-2012, 09:33 AM
Also, since when can hunters only use their power if lynched.....kill TBW.

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Do as you wish. I have a couple guys I'm considering atm so you'll know when it happens.

JoeJoeBrown
04-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Also, since when can hunters only use their power if lynched.....kill TBW.

I tend to agree. He's making no goddamn sense.

Rob S
04-08-2012, 09:36 AM
If you are really good and were willing to be killed to use your power, then tell us who you are thinking of so we can give you some feedback. I feel like you have a handle on at least a few people who you trust and would value their input.

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:39 AM
I tend to agree. He's making no goddamn sense.
I'm not? I didn't know that roles were randomized and I started receiving votes. I wanted people to have a say in case I was lynched, so I wanted to establish a way for people to communicate with me as to who to kill so I don't hinder the town more. I don't see how that's confusing...

CashmoneyDrew
04-08-2012, 09:41 AM
I feel like you have a handle on at least a few people who you trust and would value their input.

If he's good that makes no sense. At best he knows for sure one other person he can trust.

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:42 AM
If you are really good and were willing to be killed to use your power, then tell us who you are thinking of so we can give you some feedback. I feel like you have a handle on at least a few people who you trust and would value their input.
This was the point of the list. I sort of trust Shane, but at this point that's it. njx also seems ok and you don't seem so bad. I was thinking I'd kill CMD, Tackle, Deep, or Grizz.

ImBrotherCain
04-08-2012, 09:45 AM
I just woke up and in a clearer state of mind but this doesn't really make anymore sense to me. I am going to wait a bit to cast my vote so I can see how this shakes out. But one think that seems pretty damning is:

I think we should prepare for if the person lynched is a hunter. I'll keep track of a vote if you guys like of who we shouldn't offer up if that's alright with everyone. I'll start with Deep as mine because he seems to be someone who is open minded and is absorbing all of this without getting riled up despite the early chaos within the thread.

Deep

I think this list is entirely necessary at this point and it would be wise to continue to expand upon it.

This was the point of the list. I sort of trust Shane, but at this point that's it. njx also seems ok and you don't seem so bad. I was thinking I'd kill CMD, Tackle, Deep, or Grizz.

Care to explain this TBW

Rob S
04-08-2012, 09:46 AM
If he's good that makes no sense. At best he knows for sure one other person he can trust.

He already asked us for a list, so.....

As I have said previously, I am most suspicious of CMD and Snicho. Also, DG is a ginger.

Rob S
04-08-2012, 09:47 AM
I just woke up and in a clearer state of mind but this doesn't really make anymore sense to me. I am going to wait a bit to cast my vote so I can see how this shakes out. But one think that seems pretty damning is:

Care to explain this TBW

Maybe he is vanilla townie but needs Deep to die. Idk.

CashmoneyDrew
04-08-2012, 09:49 AM
He already asked us for a list, so.....

That would be an easy way for a "trustworthy" bad guy to manipulate him.

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:50 AM

Care to explain this TBW
I do, I wanted to see if anyone latched onto that. Deep is playing the role of everybody's buddy. The person who does this is typically mafia just because if people view you as nice, they don't expect you to be bad. With that, if the list were to take off, I wanted to see who thought Deep was good because they'd go to the top of my list.

ImBrotherCain
04-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Maybe he is vanilla townie but needs Deep to die. Idk.

Im just confused because he says we shouldn't kill him and then I am pretty sure Deep hasn't posted since but he is saying he thinks he might kill him with his Hunter Power.

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:51 AM
Oh no, I'm most definitely a hunter.

Rob S
04-08-2012, 09:51 AM
That would be an easy way for a "trustworthy" bad guy to manipulate him.

Yeah for sure. The list accomplishes nothing good. I am just trying to get him to talk/screw up even more and you're ruining it!

Rob S
04-08-2012, 09:53 AM
Oh no, I'm most definitely a hunter.

I don't like doing this, but this is some of the most absurd gameplay ever. Seeing as we already know everything else, what is your role?

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:53 AM
It's really just a good bad list. You guys are looking way too much into it. I'm just telling you one application for it.

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I don't like doing this, but this is some of the most absurd gameplay ever. Seeing as we already know everything else, what is your role?
......hunter. I don't want to be mod killed for using a name though.

CashmoneyDrew
I mean he's doing a pretty good job of it himself. Nothing really adds up.

UKfan
It's really just a good bad list. You guys are looking way too much into it. I'm just telling you one application for it.

You have other applications for it?

TheBoyWonder22
04-08-2012, 09:56 AM
I don't, but it gives an active log of our thoughts for people coming in who have to read missed pages. I think it promotes activity honestly.

Gay Ork Wang
04-08-2012, 10:01 AM
i dont think there is a rule against name claiming

Bulldogs
04-08-2012, 10:09 AM
I was originally suspicious of TBW last night and am still leaning towards lynching him currently. I'll be gone for like an hour then I will look further into the last couple pages.

Rob S
04-08-2012, 10:24 AM
I'm heading out for family Easter festivities. I should be back sometime this evening.

Shane P. Hallam
04-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Geez TBW, you are bad at this.

Unvote: CMD

comahan
04-08-2012, 10:38 AM
14 needed for majority

- TBW(8) : Caddy, Rob S, Brodeur, ukfan, cjschneider, Grizz, OSUGiants, JBond
- CMD (3) : TBW22, Todd, njx
- Snicho (2) : SuperMcGee, GoW
- DG (1) : CMD
- No-Lynch (1) : fenikz

Dr. Gonzo
04-08-2012, 10:47 AM
All aboard! The lynch train that is. I get what you were trying to do TBW but you played it all wrong. If you are a hunter well then, sorry buddy. At this point it is inevitable though so might as well vote now to keep this moving and because I will be away for a but with the kiddie.

vidae
04-08-2012, 10:54 AM
I just woke up and WOW. I'm not sure what the hell has been going on, but damn you're suspicious as hell TeeBeeDubz.

vote : TBW

comahan
04-08-2012, 10:57 AM
14 needed for majority

- TBW (10) : Caddy, Rob S, Brodeur, ukfan, cjschneider, Grizz, OSUGiants, JBond, Gonzo, Vidae
- CMD (3) : TBW22, Todd, njx
- Snicho (2) : SuperMcGee, GoW
- DG (1) : CMD
- No-Lynch (1) : fenikz

Snicho
04-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Eh okay, its the middle of the night so before i go back to sleep, id just like to say, TBW, you are strange. And a hunter? Why cant you tell us a name? Thats odd.

Lynch: TBW

ImBrotherCain
04-08-2012, 11:31 AM
I haven't seen enough reason not to lynch him at this point

Bulldogs
04-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Alright just got back. I still think TBW is our best option. If he turns out evil we need to pay close attention to those that either didn't vote for him or hopped on late without reasoning.

Shane P. Hallam
04-08-2012, 11:45 AM
I really hope if TBW is the hunter he just kills CMD and we are spared the trouble, lol.

comahan
04-08-2012, 12:08 PM
Summoned to a council at Rivendell, the Free Peoples of Middle Earth... and those who masquerade as them... surround TheBoyWonder22. Suspicions have been tossed about through the entire day, but it all seemed to lead back to TheBoyWonder22. He seemed the most shady of the lot. Those in the town converge on him and in an instant, a sword finds its way straight through his gut.

TheBoyWonder [Eomer, Third Marshal of Riddermark] (Hunter) has been killed.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3254/eomer01.jpg

But TheBoyWonder doesnt go down without swinging. On the verge of death, he collects what little strength remains within him, and grasps his spear. He takes steady aim, and throws it into the crowd, right toward TACKLE. TACKLE isnt prepared, not noticing the spear whistling through the air at high velocity, and only realizing what had happened when its too late. TACKLE drops to the ground, his eyes open in shock, with a spear lodged straight through his neck.

TACKLE [Meriadoc Brandybuck, Rohirrim Squire] (Sibling) has been killed.

http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/2460/merryy.jpg

Night 1 Actions are to be sent to me ASAP. You have 24 hours. Any actions not sent in by that time will be rendered null and void. Baddies are now allowed to communicate.

comahan
04-08-2012, 06:55 PM
The first night following the events of the Council was the darkest night that Rivendell has seen in an age. But as bad as it was, the Free Peoples cant help but think that the worst is yet to come. And indeed, when those in the town gather at the Council of Elrond for Day Two, it's confirmed. Wary glances are traded back and forth as you all wait for the rest of the people to arrive. But they never come. Three are missing from the council.

As a group, those remaining search Rivendell for signs of the missing townspeople, never splitting up for fear that they will end up among those being searched for tomorrow. Finally, something is discovered, the body of Fenikz lying outside of her room, an arrow sticking out of her chest right at her heart.

fenikz [Arwen, Fair Elf Maiden] (Jailkeeper) has been killed.

http://www.cbswords.com/images/arwen.jpg

The townspeople take her body to the gardens to ensure a proper burial for one of Rivendell's own, one of the Elves' most beloved. But upon arriving in the gardens, it's clear that there is something very wrong. The beautiful green that covered the area is gone, replaced by burned plants and black smoke. And in the middle of the garden, the most horrific sight of all, a small figure. What was once the body of Samwise Gamee is now a charred, burned ruin of a corpse.

OSUGiants [Samwise Gamee, Resolute Halfling] (Guard) has been killed.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070623123241/lotr/images/thumb/2/20/Sam.jpg/220px-Sam.jpg

Burying the two bodies, the townspeople return to the House of Elrond, having not discovered the third body. But then, they see a trail of blood. Following it through the halls, they find themselves staring down at the doorway leading into a large room, down at the body of Rob S. His throat had been slashed, seemingly by an attacker sneaking up from behind, and now he was dead. One of the most important members to the battle against Sauron was gone, and now, all seems hopeless.

Rob S [Gandalf, The Grey Pilgrim] (Doctor) has been killed.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100218200344/lotr/images/6/6b/Gandalf.jpg

DAY TWO BEGINS NOW! WITH 21 PEOPLE LEFT, 11 VOTES ARE NEEDED FOR A MAJORITY LYNCH.

Brodeur
04-08-2012, 06:57 PM
WE ******* LOST GANDALF? Jesus Christ man.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 06:57 PM
So that wasn't a great night...

ImBrotherCain
04-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Holy crap. Loosing a big character like Gandalf this early is never good.

Did Rob call out anyone?

draftguru151
04-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Five dead good guys and I barely have the thread open. :(

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:00 PM
What the ****.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:01 PM
After reading through all the discussion

This vote struck me as particularly telling. TBW only needed a few more votes and it really didn't add anything to the conversation.

Brodeur
04-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Does anyone have anything? I mean, we are kinda ****** at this point.

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Does anyone have anything? I mean, we are kinda ****** at this point.

I have not a damn thing.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Whoever is the vigilante, don't kill a townie again please...

Snicho
04-08-2012, 07:05 PM
****. That sucks.

Ngatachance92
04-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Wow... That many lost in one night? This **** is madness.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Jesus. Someone has to have some kind of info. They need to step forward, protection will be given.

Todd Bertuzzi
04-08-2012, 07:10 PM
TBW really handicapped us and now after this first night we're in rough shape. I'd like to think there's a twist where Gandalf can come back as Gandalf the white somehow but it's a long shot. Hopefully someone comes forward with info.

vidae
04-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Wow so we're basically ****** already eh? That was fast. Thanks to TBW we lost three good members of the town. Awesome way to go out TBW.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Jesus. Someone has to have some kind of info. They need to step forward, protection will be given.

I hate this type of comment because if someone does come forward either you yourself can protect (in which case evil should either kill/block you) or you think you know of another character who can protect, which is just conjecture. Or you are evil and trying to get someone powerful to reveal themselves so you can block/kill them.

Ngatachance92
04-08-2012, 07:12 PM
TBW really handicapped us and now after this first night we're in rough shape. I'd like to think there's a twist where Gandalf can come back as Gandalf the white somehow but it's a long shot. Hopefully someone comes forward with info.

Yeah, I'd imagine a game like this would have some crazy triggers in it.

draftguru151
For the people that were voting for me for being quiet (aka not njx you drunk), I'll definitely be talkative for this one. I wasn't around a computer from when the game started until now.

ATLDirtyBirds
I hate this type of comment because if someone does come forward either you yourself can protect (in which case evil should either kill/block you) or you think you know of another character who can protect, which is just conjecture. Or you are evil and trying to get someone powerful to reveal themselves so you can block/kill them.

There are always protectors in this game. If someone can come through with some solid info, there's no doubt they will be protected.

UKfan
04-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Holy crap, 5 good people dead already?! That's pretty ****** up! Losing Gandalf is a huge blow as well, a doctor would have been insanely helpful

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:15 PM
There are always protectors in this game. If someone can come through with some solid info, there's no doubt they will be protected.

This is true, but we already lost a doctor and a jailkeeper which are both protecting type roles I believe.

Snicho
04-08-2012, 07:15 PM
And a guard!

Todd Bertuzzi
04-08-2012, 07:16 PM
I don't like what Snicho has said the most, mainly hopping on Bond's idea quickly.

vote:Snicho

Rob was the first one to call out Snicho. It's not much to go on but it's something at this point and Snicho was one of the more suspicious people on the first day.

I'll get the ball rolling here...

vote: Snicho

ATLDirtyBirds
04-08-2012, 07:18 PM
vote: todd

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:18 PM
Rob was the first one to call out Snicho. It's not much to go on but it's something at this point and Snicho was one of the more suspicious people on the first day.

I agree.

Lynch Snicho

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:19 PM

Rob would not have known anyone was evil/good.

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Rob would not have known anyone was evil/good.

No, but Snicho acted suspiciously, and Rob accused Snicho, perhaps prompting a murder.

vidae
04-08-2012, 07:20 PM
vote: todd

I know you didn't give a reason, but I find Todd to be extra suspicious, and Deep with him. Todd makes up a rather lame excuse to vote for someone and Deep is five seconds behind him? Come on.

vote : Todd

My top two right now is obviously Todd and Deep.

UKfan
04-08-2012, 07:21 PM
I agree with that Caddy, I'm gonna assume that Todd knows that as well which seems a little suspicious to me, but I will hold off for now

draftguru151
CMD and Shane both seemed suspicious to me, still reading the thread though.

Caddy
No, but Snicho acted suspiciously, and Rob accused Snicho, perhaps prompting a murder.

Has that line of logic actually ever been proven true? Nobody kills the person who is accusing them the most. It is always* a frame job.

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:22 PM
I know you didn't give a reason, but I find Todd to be extra suspicious, and Deep with him. Todd makes up a rather lame excuse to vote for someone and Deep is five seconds behind him? Come on.

Did you not find Snicho suspicious on day one? Definitely stood out to me.

Todd Bertuzzi
04-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Well unless someone comes forward with info we're going to have to go off of what we saw from day 1. Snicho acted suspiciously and Rob jumped on him. I would just like to hear more from snicho since he is one of the ones I'm most suspicious of from the first day, along with CMD.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:23 PM
Well unless someone comes forward with info we're going to have to go off of what we saw from day 1. Snicho acted suspiciously and Rob jumped on him. I would just like to hear more from snicho since he is one of the ones I'm most suspicious of from the first day, along with CMD.

Or we can go off the suspicious voting patterns that have started today...

ATLDirtyBirds
04-08-2012, 07:23 PM

I did it partially because I wanted to see how Todd would react. I mean, he said "Hopefully someone comes forward with some info" and then within 5 minutes he's voting for Snicho based on pure speculation from Rob.

The fact that Deep hopped on board with it is very interesting.

vidae
04-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Did you not find Snicho suspicious on day one? Definitely stood out to me.

No, I found you suspicious on day one, and nothing you've done today has changed my mind.

And Todd, Rob had no way of knowing if Snicho was good or evil, as explained by Caddy. The fact that you're picking that to go on is extremely suspicious to me.

DeepThreat
Has that line of logic actually ever been proven true? Nobody kills the person who is accusing them the most. It is always* a frame job.

I'm not claiming to be a Mafia game scholar, but that's something that stands out.

Todd Bertuzzi
Well I'm trying to spark discussion while we wait to see if anyone comes forward with info. It's doubtful any major info arises this early though as people won't want to stick their necks out off the bat.

DeepThreat
No, I found you suspicious on day one, and nothing you've done today has changed my mind.

And Todd, Rob had no way of knowing if Snicho was good or evil, as explained by Caddy. The fact that you're picking that to go on is extremely suspicious to me.

What did I do on day one that was at all suspicious?

Grizzlegom
04-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Wow, that was a horrible night. I can tell you with 100% certainty that ngatachance is the one that targeted fenikz with a night action last night.

vote:ngatachance

Todd Bertuzzi
04-08-2012, 07:27 PM

Well OSU made one post and fenikz said little as well so there's not much to read into there. Rob was the most active amongst the dead and he happened to call out Snicho before voting for TBW. I see your point that Snicho wouldn't be the one to kill Rob because he would be putting himself out there based on these very facts, although I do remain suspicious of him.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm not claiming to be a Mafia game scholar, but that's something that stands out.

Oh please. It hasn't happened in any of the games we have played and I doubt it has happened now. It's too easy a move for the mafia to pull off, so logically speaking it was mostly them using it as a guise to frame someone. Todd's reasoning and your bandwagoning are suspicious.

Snicho

If evil plays this game strategically, then obviously they would have not killed me over night. Because A) it makes me look bad if the person who 'jumped' on me is all of a sudden dead aka Rob.S and B) because of that, it makes it easy for the evil side to manipulate everyone into voting for me, as I look even more suspicious.

So the fact that you are all of a sudden jumping on the lets lynch snicho bandwagon, makes me suspicious of you.

DeepThreat
Wow, that was a horrible night. I can tell you with 100% certainty that ngatachance is the one that targeted fenikz with a night action last night.

I'm going to trust this.

Unvote Snicho

Lynch ngatachance

Caddy

This sounds like pretty good evidence to me...

vidae
04-08-2012, 07:29 PM

100%, eh? Now thems are some odds I can get behind!

unvote : Todd

vote : ngatachance

Todd Bertuzzi
04-08-2012, 07:29 PM
unvote: snicho

vote: ngatachance

Snicho
04-08-2012, 07:30 PM

Sounds solid,

Trusting you Grizzle!

Lynch Ngata

CJSchneider

Always is far too strong a word for me. Especially in this game when you can claim you were framed.

Caddy
It's possible Ngata is a vigilante. Just sayin'

ATLDirtyBirds
Todd's scrambling. He's most likely evil. But what Grizz brought is much more concrete, gotta go with it.

unvote: todd
vote: ngata

UKfan
Given that it is night one there is unlikely to be any framing as well, I can get behind that!

Vote: Ngatachance

Caddy
Always is far too strong a word for me. Especially in this game when you can claim you were framed.

That's why I included the * master CJ.

ImBrotherCain
04-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Grizz... I trust you here but you just put your ass on the line. Hopefully we have another protector.

Vote: Ngata

Snicho
04-08-2012, 07:32 PM

This is true, maybe we should wait to hear from Ngata?

Unvote: Ngata

DeepThreat

It is, but I think we have to take that chance. Three people were killed last night. Two of the killers are evil.

CJSchneider
That's why I included the * master CJ.

:)

Vote:Ngata

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Can everyone please stop voting. I want Ngata to reveal his character before we lynch him. Fenikz's death is the one which sounds most like the murder of a vigilante - out of the three.

Caddy
Anyone who votes now is very, very suspicious. Especially after my warning.

Todd Bertuzzi
If evil plays this game strategically, then obviously they would have not killed me over night. Because A) it makes me look bad if the person who 'jumped' on me is all of a sudden dead aka Rob.S and B) because of that, it makes it easy for the evil side to manipulate everyone into voting for me, as I look even more suspicious.

So the fact that you are all of a sudden jumping on the lets lynch snicho bandwagon, makes me suspicious of you.

As I said I see your point. This is only my second game admittedly so I'm not as down with the normal strategies as the rest of you. I was accused of being inactive in the last game and I was only trying to get some early discussion going here.

comahan
04-08-2012, 07:34 PM
11 needed for majority

- ngata (8) : Grizz, Deep, vidae, Todd, ATL, UKfan, Cain, CJSchneider

Caddy
We are screwing ourselves by rushing through the day people. UN VOTE PLEASE TILL WE FIGURE THINGS OUT.

Brodeur

draftguru151
04-08-2012, 07:35 PM
Yea I'd like to hear from ngata. Grizz might be a lyncher? And I'm REALLY suspicious of deep now. I think ngata might be a vigilante and Deep is bad and knows that.

vidae
unvote : Ngata

Until we get something more to go on.

Snicho
11 needed for majority

- ngata (9) : Grizz, Deep, vidae, Todd, snicho, ATL, UKfan, Cain, CJSchneider

Commmie i unvoted at the top of the page. sorry.

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Can everyone please stop voting. I want Ngata to reveal his character before we lynch him. Fenikz's death is the one which sounds most like the murder of a vigilante - out of the three.

I agree with you that Ngata could be the vigilante. Either way, though, are we going to come up with better odds than this?

Todd Bertuzzi
It is, but I think we have to take that chance. Three people were killed last night. Two of the killers are evil.

Maybe I missed something, but where is this info coming from?

comahan
Fixed it snicho, my mistake.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:37 PM
We don't need to rush to kill him. We have the evidence, we should at least listen to him. He could be on our side, even though he probably killed Fenikz. If he reveals his character that helps us confirm things a lot more.

DeepThreat
Maybe I missed something, but where is this info coming from?

When have there ever been two vigilantes? One will be a serial killer, and one will be part of the "mob".

ImBrotherCain
We are screwing ourselves by rushing through the day people. UN VOTE PLEASE TILL WE FIGURE THINGS OUT.

I can respect this

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:38 PM
We don't need to rush to kill him. We have the evidence, we should at least listen to him. He could be on our side, even though he probably killed Fenikz. If he reveals his character that helps us confirm things a lot more.

Obviously he's going to claim to be the vigilante. And the character part proves nothing unless someone else claims that role.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:38 PM

The slit throat and the burnt corpse sound WAY more evil than an arrow to the chest. You pushing this lynching is not working in your favour.

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:39 PM
I will agree there is no rush, though, and unvote for the time being. This is not me changing my mind, but allowing more discussion to take place.

unvote ngata

Bulldogs
Slow it down, I just realized the thread was open and the day is already almost over. Let's get some discussion in here quick before we jump and lynch somebody (and I agree ngata is almost certainly evil).

DeepThreat
The slit throat and the burnt corpse sound WAY more evil than an arrow to the chest. You pushing this lynching is not working in your favour.

I agree with that. But I don't see Ngata saying anything that will serve as a viable defense.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-08-2012, 07:40 PM
I highly doubt listening to ngata is going to give us anything, but I suppose it's easy enough to revote him.

unvote: ngata

Todd Bertuzzi
04-08-2012, 07:41 PM
I agree with that. But I don't see Ngata saying anything that will serve as a viable defense.

Yes but it's always good to give everyone a chance to share what they learned over the night before closing the thread. No need to lynch in under an hour. We have an easy kill here and waiting won't change that, just gives people a chance to get their coordinates.

Bulldogs
04-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Ok so from what I've read it's clear 100% Ngatachance killed Fenikz. Does that mean he is evil? Not necessarily, he could be a serial killer/vigilante. Honestly I doubt that very much as Fenikz didn't exactly come off as bad. I'm leaning towards him being bad but I'm willing to sit here and wait it out to get a word from him. There could also still be some info yet to come out so we need to relax a little.

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:42 PM
Yes but it's always good to give everyone a chance to share what they learned over the night before closing the thread. No need to lynch in under an hour. We have an easy kill here and waiting won't change that, just gives people a chance to get their coordinates.

That is exactly why I unvoted.

Ngatachance92
04-08-2012, 07:42 PM
I did target fenikz last night but not for murder. I am Denethor the Steward of the City and I am a Role Cop, I learn the role of the player I target. I didn't get a description on his role however just that he was a Jail Keeper so I'm not quite sure what we lost there.

CJSchneider
04-08-2012, 07:43 PM

I'll follow with you on this Caddy. I have some thoughts and theories and would like to see if I am close or way off base.

Ngata, it's time to talk.

Caddy
Yeah I'm not satisfied with that explanation

ATLDirtyBirds
What made you target him?

Todd Bertuzzi
04-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Coming forward with information we already have while using a borderline character has all but sealed your fate for me.

vidae
04-08-2012, 07:44 PM
I just don't buy that Ngata.

vote : Ngata

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Not buying it.

Lynch Ngata

Caddy
I don't see why Denethor would have that role either to be honest

draftguru151
Bye everyone! :(

UKfan
Ngata that is a pretty weak explanation, any of us could have come up with that really, you just listed the role we all already knew...

comahan
04-08-2012, 07:46 PM
Amidst the endless babble of discussion and accusations, a sharp intake of breath is heard from the other side of the council, causing everyone to quickly turn around.

On his knees, having driven a sword into his own chest, is DG. Miserable due to the death of TACKLE yesterday, DG has ended his own life as a result. There are now 20 townspeople remaining.

draftguru151 [Peregrin Took, Guard of Minas Tirith] (Sibling) has been killed.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070623124034/lotr/images/4/4b/Pippin.jpg

DeepThreat
And guys, I'm pretty sure Ngata would have gotten no info. In the last game, Commie and I never sent out info when the person being investigated was killed.

Todd Bertuzzi
Someone should protect Grizz tonight.

vidae
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not DG! YOU SUCK TBW :(

DeepThreat
04-08-2012, 07:47 PM
What the **** just happened?

Snicho
04-08-2012, 07:47 PM
Omg! Pippin! Noo!

Lynch: Ngata

Dr. Gonzo
04-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Wow. That was fast, just caught up. The chances that two people targeted Fenikz last night are incredibly slim imo and this is the best info we have to go on. A couple other people struck me as suspicious but not trying to sure tonight so I will revisit that tomorrow.

Brodeur
Can we kill TBW again?

Caddy
Good work Eomer you jerk.

Vote: TBW's Corpse

ATLDirtyBirds
04-08-2012, 07:49 PM
What.the.****.

It's time.

vote: ngata

UKfan
Wow, TBW really ****** us over. Jeebus.

CJSchneider
Vote:Ngata

CJSchneider
04-08-2012, 07:50 PM

You can say that again.

vidae
04-08-2012, 07:51 PM
You can say that again.

Dr. Gonzo
04-08-2012, 07:52 PM
What the **** is going on? 6 if us dead in one day. ****. E cannot afford to be wrong about Ngata.

Todd Bertuzzi
TBW has officially rustled my jimmies -_-

vidae
Yeah my jimmies are way past rustled.

ImBrotherCain
04-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Holy crap what!

vidae
Jeez DG, could you be any more emo? It was only TACKLE..

Bulldogs
Alright so that explanation by Ngata was obviously a lie. If he claimed to be a vigilante that killed him by accident I may have believed it. This just seems like BS to me. Grizz needs to be protected, don't let what happened to Scotty happen to him.

Caddy
04-08-2012, 07:55 PM
People I'm most suspicious of are Deep and Todd.

comahan
04-08-2012, 08:09 PM
With the sun not yet risen high into the sky, the council had already come to a decision. After damning evidence brought forward by Grizzlegom, the townspeople agreed that ngatachance92 had to go. The Free Peoples of Middle Earth, an orderly bunch most of the time, has devolved into a lynch mob. They swarm around ngata, looking to seize him.

And ngata fights back. Rushing straight toward the mob of townspeople, he mows through them with an unstoppable ferocity, before drawing his bow. He pulls an arrow and loads it, preparing to dot someone right between the eyes, when a sword is stabbed right through his gut.

But he doesnt flinch. Grabbing the sword and pulling it DEEPER into his stomach, ngata growls at the culprit with sinister delight. But quick as a flash, the swordsman rips his blade out of the chest of ngata, and in one swift motion, beheads the foul creation in front of everyone.

ngata's body staggers forward as his head falls to the ground beside him. With a gentle push, the body drops down as well, as the red blood of this advanced breed of Orc flows onto the stone floor like a stream. ngata will never again taste man flesh.

ngatachance92 [Lurtz, Servant of Saruman] (Vanguard) has been killed.

http://images.wikia.com/lotr/de/images/5/53/Lurtz-cb57644.jpg

Night 2 Actions are to be sent to me ASAP. You have 24 hours. Any actions not sent in by that time will be rendered null and void. Baddies are now allowed to communicate.

comahan
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Those called to Rivendell flock to the Council to count their number on this, the third day of the meetings. Yesterday, three were slaughtered during the night by varying means, while a fourth took his own life. With 19 remaining, a head count begins after its been decided that theyve waited long enough.

Only 17 remain.

Probing the halls for signs of the missing, the company comes across one of those they had been looking for. His quarters, decorated to resemble the Golden Halls of Edoras, the capital of Rohan where he once ruled, is stained with red. But he rules no longer, as an ocean of blood surrounds him on the marble floor, several crude cuts having been made to him in his sleep, causing him to bleed to death, slowly and painfully. The horse lords are now without their King.

vidae [Theoden, King of the Golden Hall] (Motivator) has been killed.

https://park-204.wikispaces.com/file/view/Theoden.jpg/31574717/Theoden.jpg

Yesterday, a body was discovered in the gardens, both it and the plants around it having been seared and charred by flame. This morning is the same, as the townspeople finish a ceremony for vidae, his grave now covered in the white flower Simbelmyne, only to notice a dark smoke rising from the south end of Rivendell. Upon investigation, they see that more of their safe haven, their beautiful sanctuary, has been burned to the ground. And amidst the ashes that cover the ground, another body lay, just as blackened and burnt as the corpse of Samwise Gamee was the day before.

Today, The Free Peoples of Middle Earth lost the King of Rohan in vidae, but that was nothing compared to this. Laying on the ground before them, his skin cinged with flame, is the heir to the throne of Gondor. The last hope for men, the King that could unite all the races together, SuperMcgee has been killed. Now it seems that there will be no dawn for the Free Peoples of Middle Earth.

SuperMcGee [Aragorn, Ranger of the North] (Role Cop) has been killed.

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/viggoaragorn.jpg

All hope has faded, as darkness falls upon Rivendell. How now will the Free Peoples manage to defeat Sauron and his forces without Theoden and Aragorn? It seems impossible.

But that darkness, which had nearly enveloped the entirety of the town in its sorrow over this mornings findings, was soon extinguished by a blinding light. So bright was this light that everyone had to close their eyes and turn away, unable to stare directly into it. But as the light faded, a few of the townspeople turned back around, and were astonished at what they saw.

Stepping out of the brightness, clad in all white, was Rob S. Gandalf, it seems, has returned.

Rob S [Gandalf, The White Wizard] (???) has returned to life.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/7302/thelordoftheringsthetwox.jpg

DAY THREE BEGINS NOW! WITH 18 PEOPLE LEFT, 10 VOTES ARE NEEDED FOR A MAJORITY LYNCH.

DeepThreat
04-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Thank God Gandalf is back.

Snicho
04-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Wow Okay. Thank god for Gandalf. But losing a cop and a motivator, that sucks. At least we got Ngata.

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:13 PM
I figured Gandalf would come back, it seemed like it was almost certain with his role. Glad to see Grizz is alive, there are probably two protectors out there so we should continue to protect Grizz as well as Rob S. Any info from last night Grizz?

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:14 PM
Well, that's positive.

I am about 75% sure CMD is evil based on Day 1 and some other observations. I urge everyone to vote for him and dispel him. If he is evil, I have some more information that may be of use depending on what his role is as well. I may need protection tonight (if CMD is evil,) so that I can utilize this information tomorrow during the Day.

I'll share more if people want, but I'd rather not reveal my role.

UKfan
04-09-2012, 04:15 PM
75%? What is that based on Shane, just intuition or something more?

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Well, that's positive.

I am about 75% sure CMD is evil based on Day 1 and some other observations. I urge everyone to vote for him and dispel him. If he is evil, I have some more information that may be of use depending on what his role is as well. I may need protection tonight (if CMD is evil,) so that I can utilize this information tomorrow during the Day.

I'm not going to ask you to share more than you need, but is this solely based on a feeling from day one or is this also due to your use of ability.

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:17 PM
75%? What is that based on Shane, just intuition or something more?

Both, a bit of intuition combined with a bit more.

CJSchneider
Well, that's positive.

Don't show too much too soon. I'm willing to follow you on this one.

DeepThreat

I'm willing to trust this.

Lynch CMD

UKfan
04-09-2012, 04:18 PM

That's fine, if it was just a hunch I was going to ask you to elaborate as whilst he was shady it wasn't conclusive, am happier to see where this goes.

What say you CMD?

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:20 PM
I'm also willing to follow Shane but not soon enough that I'm going to rush through the day. Just like before with Ngata, let's not rush the day too soon. We still have yet to hear from Grizz and I'm willing to at least give CMD a chance to speak.

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm also willing to follow Shane but not soon enough that I'm going to rush through the day. Just like before with Ngata, let's not rush the day too soon. We still have yet to hear from Grizz and I'm willing to at least give CMD a chance to speak.

I'll be pretty surprised if Grizz wasn't roleblocked.

CashmoneyDrew
04-09-2012, 04:22 PM
I'm not evil. And I can't believe I'm still having to defend myself day 3 from day 1 when I basically just got over excited because I feel like I have an awesome role. I know Shane has the town's best interest at heart, but he's wrong here. And we're already so far behind we need to go off of actual info, and not just a '75% sure hunch'.

Bulldogs
I'll be pretty surprised if Grizz wasn't roleblocked.

That's always a possibility but you never know, as of now I'm obviously leaning towards lynching CMD but the thread has only been open for like ten minutes.

DeepThreat

Agreed, but I may not be around later, so I'm voting now.

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:25 PM
If I'm right about CMD, I think it puts back on a good path.

1. There are 3 people who will worry the baddies. Grizz, Rob, myself. The plan is to protect the max number (though I only need protection for one night really, I can get by after that,) but not let them know WHO. They can either take their shot and maybe get nothing, or find others to kill.

2. Roleblock wise, they will keep having someone able to mess with them and find stuff out about them. We can def. gain the upper-hand with a few good days.

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:27 PM
bond, are you holding back on your vote to give people time to talk?

I did want to give others time to come forward with stuff, but at this point, putting myself out there gets me to the point of we either need to kill CMD or I'm getting killed tonight.

Lynch: CMD

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm not evil. And I can't believe I'm still having to defend myself day 3 from day 1 when I basically just got over excited because I feel like I have an awesome role. I know Shane has the town's best interest at heart, but he's wrong here. And we're already so far behind we need to go off of actual info, and not just a '75% sure hunch'.

Care to explain the awesome role then? It doesn't seem like you have brought info to the table at this point, so I do wonder what is so awesome about it.

Brodeur
04-09-2012, 04:28 PM
I've been skeptical of Shane since Day one, but if he's absolutely certain and is willing to die if wrong...

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:28 PM

I'm sorry but what do you mean about "has the best interest at heart". I hate having to read through this cryptic bs.

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Care to explain the awesome role then? It doesn't seem like you have brought info to the table at this point, so I do wonder what is so awesome about it.

+1. I'm curious as to this as well.

Caddy
04-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Can't hurt to talk things out.

CashmoneyDrew
04-09-2012, 04:31 PM

Why should I explain my role when you won't even say yours, or the 'other reasons' you have besides just a hunch? You're also the one that on day 1 suggested we start revealing roles unnecessarily. TBH, you're pushing this so hard on such uncertain terms that I'm starting to worry about you.

CJSchneider
I'll hold my vote until CMD talks.

Shane P. Hallam
I've been skeptical of Shane since Day one, but if he's absolutely certain and is willing to die if wrong...

At this point we need a victory, if CMD will answer a few questions, I can get that 75% to a higher percentage I imagine.

Bulldogs
Can't hurt to talk things out.

I've been trying to get people talking in your absence. :wave:

DeepThreat
I'll hold my vote until CMD talks.

He has already talked twice...

Caddy
Why should I explain my role when you won't even say yours, or the 'other reasons' you have besides just a hunch? You're also the one that on day 1 suggested we start revealing roles unnecessarily. TBH, you're pushing this so hard on such uncertain terms that I'm starting to worry about you.

You aren't really in a position to make demands right now concerning Jbond's role.

DeepThreat
04-09-2012, 04:32 PM

You're under suspicion, unlike Shane.

CashmoneyDrew
You aren't really in a position to make demands right now concerning Jbond's role.

Why is he in any position?

UKfan
CMD vs Shane...

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

I have a feeling this is going to be good, and good news for the town as hopefully some truths should come out.

Caddy
04-09-2012, 04:33 PM
Why is he in any position?

It's not about his position. It's about your position. Votes are piling up and you are resisting. Stop scrambling and just be honest.

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Why should I explain my role when you won't even say yours, or the 'other reasons' you have besides just a hunch?

I'll say mine if people want it, but it isn't really worth it at this point. I've gone through the possibilities and the possibilities scream you as evil when combined with the other information I have. I just want to know what this "awesome" role you won't use to help is, if so, it will either reveal you as evil or not really.

UKfan
04-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Yeah Renji has been oddly quiet so far, only just noticed that

ImBrotherCain
04-09-2012, 04:35 PM
Okay guys... The fast lynch was great yesterday but as people are saying lets slow it down a bit lets give people a chance to talk.

CashmoneyDrew
04-09-2012, 04:35 PM
It's not about his position. It's about your position. Votes are piling up and you are resisting. Stop scrambling and just be honest.

I've been honest since jump street. I've been active and facilitating discussion. Here we are day 3 and we still have no concrete info on anyone? And you guys are just jumping on a bandwagon for the sake of it when we're already behind the 8 ball.

I don't have the blood of an innocent man on my hands voting-wise. I can say that with my head held high.

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:37 PM
I'm not sure what time it is in Germany right now but I'll agree Renji has been quieter than usual. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, as I'm not so sure Renji would just completely stop talking if evil.

ImBrotherCain
At this point we need a victory, if CMD will answer a few questions, I can get that 75% to a higher percentage I imagine.

Shane can you tell us what you know? This will at least bring some light to the situation.

Shane P. Hallam
I've been honest since jump street. I've been active and facilitating discussion. Here we are day 3 and we still have no concrete info on anyone? And you guys are just jumping on a bandwagon for the sake of it when we're already behind the 8 ball.

I don't have the blood of an innocent man on my hands voting-wise. I can say that with my head held high.

Except for joke voting for DG. Don't think I have let you, njx, and Gonzo off on that one despite fenikz being good!

But honestly, you seem like you are just avoiding this confrontation. Need more time to think of a super awesome role to fake?

Caddy

I haven't jumped on any bandwagon. I'm just giving you the facts. It really looks like you are just scrambling at this point.

UKfan
I'm not sure what time it is in Germany right now but I'll agree Renji has been quieter than usual. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, as I'm not so sure Renji would just completely stop talking if evil.

He's one hour + or - me, and it is 2237 here now.

Brodeur
04-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I've never been all that suspicious of CMD outside of JBond speculating on nothing, so.

Rob S
04-09-2012, 04:39 PM
Let's go kill some bad guys, gents.

Gay Ork Wang
day 1 and day2 were opened at like 4-5am over here. gimme a sec

CJSchneider
I haven't jumped on any bandwagon. I'm just giving you the facts. It really looks like you are just scrambling at this point.

I agree. Unless a believable bombshell is dropped

Vote: CMD

Shane P. Hallam
Shane can you tell us what you know? This will at least bring some light to the situation.

I can if need be, but for now, I am going hold it until tomorrow. Like I said, if the majority of people call for it, alright, but if I don't reveal it, I think I have a good shot at nabbing another bad guy tonight.

DeepThreat
I've never been all that suspicious of CMD outside of JBond speculating on nothing, so.

I wasn't until now, either, but I don't think JBond is just speculating. He either said or implied he received info.

CashmoneyDrew
04-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Except for joke voting for DG. Don't think I have let you, njx, and Gonzo off on that one despite fenikz being good!

But honestly, you seem like you are just avoiding this confrontation. Need more time to think of a super awesome role to fake?

How am I avoiding this confrontation? I've been answering questions and talking since this thread opened. :njx:

And Jesus ******* Christ. If it makes you happy, I'll never joke vote on day 1 again.

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:40 PM

I don't want to make you both just straight up role reveal, but how about we throw the facts on the table and find out what's what. CMD, obviously Shane thinks he has something on you, what is your role and what have you done. Shane, what is the evidence you have on CMD, I agree he was suspicious Day One but I hope you're not basing it solely on that.

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
I don't want to make you both just straight up role reveal, but how about we throw the facts on the table and find out what's what. CMD, obviously Shane thinks he has something on you, what is your role and what have you done. Shane, what is the evidence you have on CMD, I agree he was suspicious Day One but I hope you're not basing it solely on that.

I already said I am not.

Gay Ork Wang
04-09-2012, 04:41 PM
if we lose a good person we basically lose. i wouldnt just go on someone saying he has info. if he is evil and just pushes for someone he could basically win the game now.

ImBrotherCain
04-09-2012, 04:43 PM
if we lose a good person we basically lose. i wouldnt just go on someone saying he has info. if he is evil and just pushes for someone he could basically win the game now.

Renji what are your thoughts? You are typically spot on with how things are playing out.

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:43 PM

Agreed, this is a numbers game at this point. If we screw up today we lose. Let's be 100% (or as close to it as we can be) before we do anything rash.

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:44 PM
I already said I am not.

Yeah, I saw that. If I'm the only want who wants more info on the table you don't have to, but I really think we need to hit a bad guy today.

Snicho
04-09-2012, 04:45 PM
Yeah, I saw that. If I'm the only want who wants more info on the table you don't have to, but I really think we need to hit a bad guy today.

I agree we need more info, I just think we should try and get more info of CMD before we start making Shane reveal himself as well. CMD is the one being questioned.

Gay Ork Wang
04-09-2012, 04:46 PM
Renji what are your thoughts? You are typically spot on with how things are playing out.
i think jbond and deep are suspicious with cmd.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-09-2012, 04:46 PM
While CMD looks promising as of now, I'd just like to remind everyone the suspicious behavior of Todd and Deep.

After I voted Todd yesterday due to him jumping the gun way too early...:

And once again, Deep is extremely eager to get a lynch vote out...

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:47 PM

We will with CMD, and to be honest, I won't reveal my role until he does unless it becomes a dire situation. This all becomes a bit useless if he finds out my role. You will see why, just trust me here. I've never pulled this type of power play when evil, I wouldn't now.

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:47 PM
While CMD looks promising as of now, I'd just like to remind everyone the suspicious behavior of Todd and Deep.

To be honest, I forget about that. I know Caddy has his saying that you never go after somebody the day they target you. But could it be possible that someone tried it to make us out think ourselves?

DeepThreat
04-09-2012, 04:48 PM

Ignore the fact that I was right yesterday and said I didn't think TBW was evil...

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:50 PM
i'm trusting you, but that's not credible.

Understood.

Alright, I'll say this. I'm willing to give my LOTR character if CMD is willing to do the same. I get the feeling we can figure it out from there. Would that be credible enough? And mine is one that cannot be faked.

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:51 PM
Understood.

Alright, I'll say this. I'm willing to give my LOTR character if CMD is willing to do the same. I get the feeling we can figure it out from there. Would that be credible enough? And mine is one that cannot be faked.

Again, I hate to be the one to force players to reveal themselves, but it sounds good to me.

Todd Bertuzzi
04-09-2012, 04:51 PM

Yesterday we had no info(before Grizz came forward) and I was trying to take on Renji's strategy of throwing **** at the wall to see if anything stuck. The outcome of that whole sequence really made me suspicious of Deep. He immediately jumped on the lynch train which he has done multiple times in this thread and most of his posts are just regurgitated from what others have said.

As far as this CMD/JBond exchange, I too was suspicious of CMD from day 1 and his behoviour today has done nothing to change that fact. Renji brings up a good point though that it is a numbers game right now so it's probably not best to quickly lynch someone today. CMD has dug himself a hole though that's for sure.

Brodeur
04-09-2012, 04:52 PM
Can we at least wait on Griz?

ImBrotherCain
04-09-2012, 04:53 PM
Edit Nevermind

Shane P. Hallam
sorry for double post, but:

especially if it could be useful 'tonight'?

My power will be useful tonight based on the info I have. I don't feel my LOTR character gives up what my power is, if that makes sense, thus why I'd be willing to give that up.

Bulldogs
I will say I didn't like that Deep lynched almost immediately after Shane's post with the reasoning that he had to leave, then posted like twenty minutes after. It does seem similar to what he did yesterday.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-09-2012, 04:54 PM
Ignore the fact that I was right yesterday and said I didn't think TBW was evil...

Didn't see your post on TBW, and it's really not hard to vote against your teammate when an investigator comes through with concrete info. (In fact, it's a complete necessity to appear good)

Yesterday we had no info(before Grizz came forward) and I was trying to take on Renji's strategy of throwing **** at the wall to see if anything stuck. The outcome of that whole sequence really made me suspicious of Deep. He immediately jumped on the lynch train which he has done multiple times in this thread and most of his posts are just regurgitated from what others have said.

As far as this CMD/JBond exchange, I too was suspicious of CMD from day 1 and his behoviour today has done nothing to change that fact. Renji brings up a good point though that it is a numbers game right now so it's probably not best to quickly lynch someone today. CMD has dug himself a hole though that's for sure.

Fair enough, and yes, I agree on the Deep part. Interestingly enough, Deep was also excusing CMD's actions early...

DeepThreat
04-09-2012, 04:54 PM
I will say I didn't like that Deep lynched almost immediately after Shane's post with the reasoning that he had to leave, then posted like twenty minutes after. It does seem similar to what he did yesterday.

When I was right... Are you guys seriously accusing one of the first people to vote for an evil person?

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Edit Nevermind

DG is silent cause he committed suicide.

Caddy
04-09-2012, 04:56 PM
When I was right... Are you guys seriously accusing one of the first people to vote for an evil person?

You are one shifty mofo!

Bulldogs
04-09-2012, 04:56 PM

I'm not accusing anyone, I'm close to lynching him myself. I'm saying it's wise to wait for all the info to come out, yet you voted to lynch him with the reasoning that you had to leave and would be back later. Yet here you still are.

edit: I just read over your Day Two posts... what exactly were you right about? You unvoted Snicho (who you said was very suspicious) when it seemed like Ngata was pretty much done anyway. Am I missing something?

ImBrotherCain
04-09-2012, 04:57 PM
DG is silent cause he committed suicide.

Yeah I realized that about 30 seconds after I posted it.

ATLDirtyBirds

You voted after concrete evidence was brought forth, and then did the same unvote, vote again strategy we all did. Not exactly like you led the charge.

Dr. Gonzo
At work. Will read and post soon.

CashmoneyDrew
04-09-2012, 04:59 PM
My power will be useful tonight based on the info I have. I don't feel my LOTR character gives up what my power is, if that makes sense, thus why I'd be willing to give that up.

Why would just saying what character you are be of any help to us in this situation? If you're evil then the real good guy has to call you out on it and reveal himself.

We need your role and the information you claim to have acquired.

DeepThreat
04-09-2012, 04:59 PM
You voted after concrete evidence was brought forth, and then did the same unvote, vote again strategy we all did. Not exactly like you led the charge.

I unvoted purely to allow discussion, which I said. I never backed down from lynching Ngata, and I was one of the first to vote for him.

Honestly, you accusing me is incredibly suspicious.

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Why would just saying what character you are be of any help to us in this situation? If you're evil then the real good guy has to call you out on it and reveal himself.

And if that is the case, then we kill someone evil tonight, which is EXACTLY what we need.

So let me get this straight CMD, you won't reveal your character OR role, want me to reveal my role, and seem to be avoiding any possible way to incriminate yourself? Seems to me you are trying to get info to your evil buddies before you get lynched as you know you would.

Anything you reveal my friend, I will gladly follow suit. But you haven't at all.

And revealing my character will show I am GOOD and have a POWER. If you have an awesome power, then I'm sure revealing your character will do the same.

ImBrotherCain
04-09-2012, 05:02 PM
Deep adamantly defending himself when he is not the focus is kinda suspicious.

UKfan
04-09-2012, 05:03 PM

Gotta be honest, this strikes me as real sketchy ground. Why not have the character come out first, and if we still don't get it ask for the role. Shane clearly has a reason why he thinks hs character will out you, and you seem to be pushing to get more info out in the open...

Gay Ork Wang
04-09-2012, 05:03 PM
As of now its between CMD and Deep for me.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-09-2012, 05:04 PM
I unvoted purely to allow discussion, which I said. I never backed down from lynching Ngata, and I was one of the first to vote for him.

Honestly, you accusing me is incredibly suspicious.

Like I stated, it's not hard to vote for someone when there is concrete evidence brought forth. Evil eventually has to vote one of their own...

And it's suspicious in what way? That's a terrible defense. Even the good/dead vidae (who seemed to have a similar feeling as me on you and Todd) agreed.

Todd Bertuzzi
04-09-2012, 05:06 PM
As of now its between CMD and Deep for me.

I agree. I'll wait until Grizz comes on to vote though in case he has any more info we can use.

CashmoneyDrew
04-09-2012, 05:07 PM
I never even asked Shane to reveal anything. I just asked why I should reveal my character when he hasn't revealed anything concrete. And I never said I wouldn't reveal my character, but on night one and basically now at this point of the game with how far behind we are to the baddies, revealing my role is suicide.

DeepThreat
04-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Deep adamantly defending himself when he is not the focus is kinda suspicious.

I would think the simple fact that I have been right about both lynches so far would absolve me of suspicion.

Todd Bertuzzi
04-09-2012, 05:08 PM
I never even asked Shane to reveal anything. I just asked why I should reveal my character when he hasn't revealed anything concrete. And I never said I wouldn't reveal my character, but on night one and basically now at this point of the game with how far behind we are to the baddies, revealing my role is suicide.

At this point revealing your role is the only thing that might save you tbh.

UKfan
04-09-2012, 05:09 PM

That sure sounds to me like you are asking Shane to reveal something?

Gay Ork Wang
04-09-2012, 05:10 PM
this is one of the weakest defenses. Especially mafia tries to not jump on bandwagons in the first night or two to use that.

Rob S

If you are actually important, someone will protect you. Or even if you aren't protected, I doubt the bad guys would choose to kill you as you would at the very lest be a prime candidate for protection. The 3rd option is that you are pretty much a powerless townie, in which case the bad guys wouldn't waste their time killing you anyway.

CashmoneyDrew
I'd like to point out that none of the investigators/watchers in the HP game had as hard of a time coming out and revealing info as Shane has in this game. And that strikes me as suspicious.

Shane P. Hallam
04-09-2012, 05:12 PM

Lol, CMD, it is time to give it up man, you had a good run. That 75% is getting surer and surer as the day goes on to me. If you will reveal your character, go for it. Commit that suicide. It will be suicide because it will reveal you as evil, a lier, or both.

CashmoneyDrew
04-09-2012, 05:12 PM

The second quote is speaking in hypotheticals if it had to come down to it.

Rob S
04-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I am comfortable voting CMD unless we want to wait to get more discussion going.

UKfan
04-09-2012, 05:14 PM
The second quote is speaking in hypotheticals if it had to come down to it.

Certainly doesnt read like that IMO.

At this point I am convinced, it's gonna take something big to remove my vote CMD

Vote: CMD

Shane P. Hallam
I'd like to point out that none of the investigators/watchers in the HP game had as hard of a time coming out and revealing info as Shane has in this game. And that strikes me as suspicious.

This isn't the HP game. We are VERY far behind the bad guys. I have a role worth keeping them guessing. Perhaps it isn't as powerful as I am making it seem, allowing them to not target a more powerful character. Perhaps it is powerful and not sharing it makes them question if it is.

Caddy
CMD you don't really have a choice mate.