PDA

View Full Version : Final 2012 Forum Mock Discussion (Draft In Progress)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

ATLDirtyBirds
04-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Just pick homie.

redbills
04-20-2012, 11:21 PM
So no more clock for the rest of draft?

Menardo75
04-20-2012, 11:32 PM
He's probably just letting it go for tonight cause it's friday night.

BeerBaron
04-20-2012, 11:37 PM
This will be a little more relaxed over the weekend. We're to the point where the picks aren't going to make or break your draft anyway.

Grizzlegom
04-21-2012, 06:34 AM
No text :(

Shane P. Hallam
04-21-2012, 11:35 AM
I sent BB a board

derza222
04-21-2012, 12:41 PM
I'm here so I'll text Canes and get a pick up soon.

Can't control-f on my phone, pretty sure Hamilton wasn't taken I looked through the picks but if he was let me know I'll change the pick.

SuperPacker
04-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Albion? Never even heard of it.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Will pick in a minute.

Caulibflower
04-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Albion? Never even heard of it.

Don't have to at this point in the draft. I always like to pick developmental/athlete type players in the last couple of rounds, and that's 100% what Chris Greenwood is. DIII player, he showed up at Michigan's Pro day at 6012, 193 and tore it up.

Greenwood, the Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association defensive player of the year for Albion, has enjoyed an outstanding month, starting with Michigan's pro day March 15, when he ran a 4.34 40, had a vertical jump of 43 inches and a broad jump of 11-foot-2. - David Goricki, The Detroit News

TheSlinger
04-21-2012, 04:30 PM
Josh Buchanan has a 5th round grade on him. Don't think he gets past the Jags' 5th.

Caulibflower
04-21-2012, 08:24 PM
For Heaven's sake, Pittsburgh... Hangovers aren't that bad.

Shane P. Hallam
04-21-2012, 08:31 PM
Josh Buchanan has a 5th round grade on him. Don't think he gets past the Jags' 5th.

Yup, was hoping he'd fall.

Told ya I wasn't around, likely needed a text. Who said anything about a hangover?

Menardo75
04-21-2012, 08:34 PM
Holy picture size.

Menardo75
04-21-2012, 08:45 PM
Texans are up now.

Caulibflower
04-21-2012, 08:47 PM
Yup, was hoping he'd fall.

Told ya I wasn't around, likely needed a text. Who said anything about a hangover?

Eh, I didn't know who it was. Just saw the last pick had been made like 5 hours ago, and figured someone wasn't paying attention. No offense meant.

phlysac
04-21-2012, 09:33 PM
49ers still looking to grab any 6th/7th rounders teams are unloading.

Shane P. Hallam
04-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Eh, I didn't know who it was. Just saw the last pick had been made like 5 hours ago, and figured someone wasn't paying attention. No offense meant.

It's all good man, thought I had checked back within that time, guess not.

TACKLE
04-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Cunningham in the late 6th is straight thievery.

Shane P. Hallam
04-21-2012, 11:25 PM
Cunningham in the late 6th is straight thievery.

Thievery right to the practice squad! :P

phlysac
04-21-2012, 11:58 PM
Ugh. Got sooooo close tonight.

Menardo75
04-22-2012, 11:39 AM
Just got on pick will be up in a sec.

Caulibflower
04-22-2012, 04:54 PM
Titans 2012 Fantasy Draft: In Review

#20 - Quentin Coples, DE - North Carolina

Easily could've gone in the top ten, so the value alone at #20 makes this a good pick. He's a prospect who could turn out to be better than Jason Jones, who played a similar role as Coples likely will but left in free agency. Coples will immediately feature in the D-line rotation, and between Coples, Kamerion Wimbley and Derrick Morgan, the Titans are suddenly pretty deep and talented at defensive end.

#52 - Doug Martin, RB - Boise State

I'm a big fan of Doug Martin, and if it weren't for the NFL's obvious shift towards Madden-style football he'd be a first-round pick. I still won't be surprised if he goes late first in this year's draft, but at #52 I couldn't pass up the value. Chris Johnson is a phenomenal talent, as everyone knows, but he's a 185lb feature back. That's just not sustainable in the NFL; it's remarkable that he's been as durable as he has been. Tennesee's running game was dismal last season despite having perhaps the most explosive running back in the league. Javon Ringer, their second-leading rusher, didn't even have 200 rushing yards. Chris Johnson needs more support than that. So I drafted Martin thinking Johnson stays the clear focal point of the offense, but the Titans are now freed up to be a lot more creative with him; they can gameplan more with the intention of getting him in explosive situations, rather than having to rely on him for every yard gained on the ground. Doug Martin will come in and be good for 50 yards on the ground right away, keeping Johnson's legs fresh and tiring out the defense, so instead of having to just imagine how Chris Johnson might be destroying a given defense if only he wasn't so tired and overpowered, you've got an actual power back for the power running, and you allow Chris Johnson to focus on plays which take more advantage of his speed. I'm perfectly fine with the idea of him getting fewer touches per game if it means his ypc going back up into the 5.0-range. In other words, drafting Doug Martin ought to make Chris Johnson more explosive - when you have player as rare as Chris Johnson, you don't want to get stuck in a mindset of thinking you don't need anyone else at that position; you want to keep putting the players in place which will give you the highest return on Chris Johnson. If he retires tomorrow he'd have been worth the first-round pick that was spent on him; drafting a guy to take the physical burden off of him will hopefully mean that Titans fans will still be able to see that breathtaking speed years from now.

#82 - T.Y. Hilton, WR/Ret - Florida International

You think an offense with a 4.24 player on it is explosive? How about another guy who ran a 4.34 at his Pro Day and has 6 return TDs to his name, as well as TDs passing, rushing and even throwing? With T.Y. Hilton you get a 4-year starter with exceptional production, and not simply total yards, but lots of big plays (scoring catches of 74 and 83 yards in the same game against Lousiville, the return TDs, etc.). The Titans already have a legitimate no. 1 receiver in Kenny Britt, assuming he can regain his pre-injury form, and Nate Washington stepped up in his absence last year and proved he's at least a valuable no. 2. Which means there's a perfect role for Hilton in this offense - he won't be asked to carry the team, he'll be called upon to do the things he does best. The Titans will be able to move him all around the field and feature him as their return man. And if you picture an offense with Chris Johnson in the backfield, Britt and Washington out wide, Jared Cook in at tight end and T.Y. Hilton in the slot, you're talking about a whole lot of speed on the field all at once and some pretty significant matchup problems for the defense. Britt and Washington will command the attention of other team's best covermen, leaving Hilton's 4.3 speed and Jared Cook's 4.5 speed in the middle of the field for whatever unfortunate safeties or nickel backs don't have the cover skills to work on the outside. For a young QB like Jake Locker, that's a dream scenario. Not to mention that the Doug Martin pickup will ideally get Chris Johnson back closer to '09 form, making that lineup even faster and more explosive.

#115 - Jaye Howard, DT - Florida

Color me confused, but for the life of me I can't figure out why a 6'3" 300lb defensive tackle who ran an official 4.82 at the combine, showed the requisite strength with 24 bench reps, improved every year in college and in his senior season posted 65 tackles, 10 for a loss and 5.5 sacks - in the SEC - isn't a hotter commodity. In real life, he's one of those guys who hasn't gotten a lot of buzz who I could see popping into the second round. I posted this earlier, but he reminds me quite a bit, athletically as well as stylistically, of LaMarr Houston, who Oakland picked in the second a couple of years ago. With the addition of Jaye Howard, in my opinion, the Titans could have one of the best young D-lines in the NFL.

#155 - Chad Diehl, FB - Clemson

I'm sure a lot of people saw the video of him I posted a little while ago, so he's definitely one of "my guys." I considered picking him in the fourth, but thought I probably valued him higher than anyone else, and Jaye Howard was just too enticing. When he was there in the 5th, he offered too much value to me as a pure football player for me to pass up. Tennessee already has a pretty good fullback in Ahmard Hall, but he's 32 and Diehl looks like he has the potential to be a real mauler as a lead blocker. He's not going to offer much with the ball in his hands, but this is another pick that I think will help to take full advantage of Tennessee's most valuable player, Chris Johnson. You pair him with a 225lb running back to help him wear out defenses, that 4.2 speed is going to feel more like 3.9 to defenders at the end of a game when he's still fresh. You put a 260lb fullback in front of both of those guys who has the ability to truck defenders out of their shoes (and helmets, for that matter) and you have a potentially lethal run game. And besides that, even if Ahmard Hall starts for a few more years, with Diehl you've got a guy who is going to play on all of your special teams, be worry-proof insurance for Hall, and maybe even provide some depth at linebacker. In my mind, if there's a guy available in the 5th round you know you can start on your team, you take him.

#190 - Chris Greenwood, CB - Albion

Division III player, Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association Defensive Player of the Year. Showed up at Michigan's Pro Day at 6'1" 193, and then ran a 4.41 40, had a 43 inch vertical and an 11'02" broad jump. And had 16 bench reps. That's about as elite a corner workout as you're going to get, so in the 6th round it's well worth it. He dominated at his level of play, so it's just a matter of whether the massive transition will work. With those tools, I feel comfortable taking the chance and seeing what we've got to work with.

SuperPacker
04-22-2012, 04:58 PM
I really like your first 3 picks.

Coples is a good player who is kinda boom or bust but if he turns out good would be a big steal. Martin is great value in the mid second and will create a great 1-2 punch with Chris Johnson. Finally, TJ Graham will be a nice slot receiver in between Britt and Williams.

Caulibflower
04-22-2012, 05:03 PM

Coples is a good player who is kinda boom or bust but if he turns out good would be a big steal. Martin is great value in the mid second and will create a great 1-2 punch with Chris Johnson. Finally, TJ Graham will be a nice slot receiver in between Britt and Williams.

You mean TY Hilton? ;-)

SuperPacker
04-22-2012, 05:04 PM
You mean TY Hilton? ;-)

Either way, good pick! ;)

Shane P. Hallam
04-22-2012, 05:06 PM

Ya, I got Graham in the 6th :D

fenikz
04-22-2012, 07:24 PM
It's a race against the clock can NFLDC finish before the start of the actual draft?

TACKLE
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
It's a race against the clock can NFLDC finish before the start of the actual draft?

I vote we end it in the 6th and do a 2013 1st round instead of a 7th round.

BeerBaron
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
It won't be a problem. I think we can even be done by the end of the day tomorrow. The hard clock will resume tomorrow morning. Send your boards if you're not going to be around.

Shane P. Hallam
04-22-2012, 07:57 PM
I vote we end it in the 6th and do a 2013 1st round instead of a 7th round.

We did the fantasy offseason, it is much better to do the full draft for the Final Forum Mock IMO.

holt_bruce81
04-23-2012, 03:43 AM
I have a question for you guys, I posted it in the Rams board too but I wanted other peoples opinion but didn't want to start a thread....

Over the past few days all we've been hearing about is that the Rams are going to throw a "curveball" in this draft and select Mississippi state D-Tackle Fletcher Cox. Well, over the past few days I've been thinking....why not Luke Kuechly? Actually IMO he would be a better pick at #6 than Cox would. Just about every ranking I've seen has Kuechly as a top 10 prospect, outside linebacker is a HUGE need for the Rams, probably just as much as a Receiver is.

I'm just surprised really no one has mentioned the possibility. To me it would be a great selection, you would have a great linebacking core.

Caddy
04-23-2012, 03:55 AM
He is an ILB.

holt_bruce81
04-23-2012, 04:22 AM
He is an ILB.

Everything I've read/heard has said that he could play outside in a 43 without a problem. Do you not think so?

Caddy
04-23-2012, 04:37 AM
Everything I've read/heard has said that he could play outside in a 43 without a problem. Do you not think so?

I'm sure he could, but the positional value just isn't there to take a 4-3 OLB who isn't a threat in the pass rush in the top 6.

BeerBaron
04-23-2012, 07:26 AM
Just a reminder, the hard clock is back on. 1 hour per pick. So send boards if you don't want me giving you a punter. (or Kellen Moore. Or if you really piss me off, Jarrett Lee!)

Shane P. Hallam
04-23-2012, 09:02 AM
Sent a board to BB for all my picks (Steelers), but I should be around too.

Bengals78
04-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Steelers want Kellen Moore

Shane P. Hallam
04-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Steelers want Kellen Moore

I already got BJ Coleman :)

marshallb
04-23-2012, 09:50 AM
I just got here. Pick will be up in a couple minutes.

Shane P. Hallam
04-23-2012, 09:54 AM
Nice, I have Looney as a 5th rounder, great value in the 7th.

ncst8fan83
04-23-2012, 09:55 AM

Thought about taking Looney but the foot thing threw me...

Menardo75
04-23-2012, 09:56 AM
What the hell why didn't I get a text when i was up?

marshallb
04-23-2012, 10:04 AM

Thanks. I was surprised to see him there. I had thought about taking him in the 6th, but chose Powell with how fast DTs were going and the need for depth there. I think he has the ability to develop into a starter down the line, which is more than you can say about most 7th rounders.

BeerBaron
04-23-2012, 10:08 AM
What the hell why didn't I get a text when i was up?

It's the 7th round and I've gotten lazy. These picks won't make or break your draft...I just err towards guys who can play special teams at this point anyway. 50/50 shot of them not even making your roster really.

SuperPacker
04-23-2012, 11:48 AM
I like that Thomas pick. They need a young back up and Thomas is kinda similar to Griffin.

BeerBaron
04-23-2012, 11:53 AM
I like that Thomas pick. They need a young back up and Thomas is kinda similar to Griffin.

That was my exact reasoning. Rex and Beck will battle for the backup job this year and Thomas can be brought along. If he doesn't work out at QB, maybe he can try out some other positions. For a 7th rounder, it's worth a shot.

redbills
04-23-2012, 02:30 PM
CAR time ran out 2:58...have my pick ready.

TheBoyWonder22
04-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Noooooo. Let me switch to a QB :(

BeerBaron
04-23-2012, 03:11 PM

That pick came from Holt_Bruce.

And sorry about the clock. I'll pick now.

fenikz
04-23-2012, 03:13 PM
should give them all 30 minute time slots or something

AZ 5-5:30 AM
DAL 5:30-6 AM

BeerBaron
04-23-2012, 03:21 PM
This just in, Chris Owusu whacked himself in the head answering the phone call from the Bills. He has suffered a concussion and will miss the remainder of the season.

Wootylicous
04-23-2012, 03:24 PM
I'm here hold on!

WMD
04-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Hey BB, I think you read my PM wrong. Can I change my pick to the guy I wanted first?

BeerBaron
04-23-2012, 04:19 PM
Hey BB, I think you read my PM wrong. Can I change my pick to the guy I wanted first?

Ahh ****...I missed Rishaw Johnson at the end of the first sentence. I'll just change it.

TheBoyWonder22
04-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Oh really, I was unaware. Carry on then.

WMD
04-23-2012, 07:22 PM
32 picks need to be made in a little less than 3 Days.. CAN WE MAKE IT?

fischbowl
04-23-2012, 07:24 PM
32 picks need to be made in a little less than 3 Days.. CAN WE MAKE IT?

YES! And UDFAs too!

Caddy
04-23-2012, 07:27 PM
My draft is over!

Pretty happy with the new talent which includes Morris Claiborne, Lavonte David, Chris Polk, Tank Carder, Olivier Vernon and Michael Smith.

draftguru151
04-23-2012, 07:40 PM
8. Miami Dolphins - WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
42. Miami Dolphins - OG Amini Silatolu, Midwestern State
72. Miami Dolphins - DE Cam Johnson, Virginia
73. Miami Dolphins (from CAR via CHI) - S George Iloka, Boise State
103. Miami Dolphins - OT Donald Stephenson, Oklahoma
145. Miami Dolphins - QB Ryan Lindley, SDSU
196. Miami Dolphins (from NO) - WR BJ Cunningham, Michigan State
215. Miami Dolphins - LB Josh Kaddu, Oregon

Lindley>Tannyhill.

Menardo75
04-23-2012, 07:48 PM
15. Philadelphia Eagles - DT Michael Brockers, LSU
34. Philadelphia Eagles – TE Coby Fleener Stanford
51. Philadelphia Eagles (from Arizona Cardinals) – OLB Zach Brown UNC
114. Philadelphia Eagles – QB Russell Wilson Wisconsin
126. Philadelphia Eagles (From New England) – S Antonio Allen South Carolina
166. Philadelphia Eagles (from Cincy) – OG Gino Gradkowski Delaware
194. Philadelphia Eagles (from Denver Broncos) – RB Vick Ballard Miss St
197. Philadelphia Eagles – CB Coty Sensabaugh Clemson
200, Philadelphia Eagles (from Indy) – TE Adrien Robinson Cincinnati
208. Philadelphia Eagles – LB Adrien Cole LA Tech
224. Philadelphia Eagles – WR Tyler Shoemaker Boise State

Hines
04-23-2012, 08:20 PM
My draft is done:

1-12) Luke Kuechly LB Boston College
2-43) Traded for DE Dwight Freeney
3-75) Orson Charles TE Georgia
4-106) Nick Foles QB Arizona
5-136) Lucas Nix G Pittsburgh
6-181) Cliff Harris CB Oregon
7-221) Bryce Brown RB Kansas State
7-225) Toney Clemons WR Colorado

marshallb
04-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Sorry. I got done with class at just before 6 CT and there were still 2 picks left before mine. I had planned on going straight home, but ended up hanging out with a friend for a little while. I would have gone with someone else, but Blatnik is ok.

ncst8fan83
04-23-2012, 08:41 PM
BB, could you change our pick to Matt Veldman, TE, North Dakota State? I asked for best TE available in the last big board I sent.

marshallb
04-23-2012, 08:45 PM
With that pick, the Vikings are done. I'd be quite happy if the draft played out this way, probably happier than I will end up with the real draft.

1. Matt Kalil OT USC
2. Alshon Jeffery WR South Carolina
3. Casey Hayward CB Vanderbilt
4. Chase Minnifield CB Virginia
4a. James Michael-Johnson LB Nevada
4b. Phillip Thomas S Syracuse
5. Devier Posey WR Ohio State
6. Tydreke Powell DT North Carolina
7. Joe Looney OG Wake Forest
7a. Jamie Blatnick DE Oklahoma State

I got some good values, but the draft could have been even better if some guys had fallen a couple more picks, like Rueben Randle and Kendall Wright at the end of 1, Trenton Robinson in the 4th, Joe Adams and Jarius Wright at the end of the 4th/early 5th, and probably several more that are slipping my mind right now.

BeerBaron
04-23-2012, 09:00 PM
BB, could you change our pick to Matt Veldman, TE, North Dakota State? I asked for best TE available in the last big board I sent.

Ahh ****, yeah you did. I'll change it.

TheSlinger
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM

boooooooooooooooooooo

scottyboy
04-23-2012, 09:33 PM
8. Miami Dolphins - WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State
42. Miami Dolphins - OG Amini Silatolu, Midwestern State
72. Miami Dolphins - DE Cam Johnson, Virginia
73. Miami Dolphins (from CAR via CHI) - S George Iloka, Boise State
103. Miami Dolphins - OT Donald Stephenson, Oklahoma
145. Miami Dolphins - QB Ryan Lindley, SDSU
196. Miami Dolphins (from NO) - WR BJ Cunningham, Michigan State
215. Miami Dolphins - LB Josh Kaddu, Oregon

Lindley>Tannyhill.

i LOVE the Iloka and Stephenson picks. Iloka that late is a steal

holt_bruce81
04-23-2012, 09:34 PM
Oh really, I was unaware. Carry on then.

Sorry bro, I didn't know if you'd be on so I sent in a big board. Figured at least we could get a position of need.

Wootylicous
04-23-2012, 09:42 PM
DG stole Iloka and Silatolu from me and vid :(

CJSchneider
04-23-2012, 09:42 PM
YES! And UDFAs too!

Are we doing UDFA's ?

RaiderNation
04-23-2012, 09:45 PM
BB has by big board, can't make pick at work.

Shane P. Hallam
04-23-2012, 09:52 PM
Detroit wins

CJSchneider
04-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Saints are ready to pick when ever Houston is done.

phlysac
04-23-2012, 10:15 PM
Are we doing UDFA's ?

I'd love to but how? We all just post like 5 guys we'd make Priority?

Caddy
04-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Everyone keeps using my Kellen Moore rainbow fingers picture :(

fenikz
04-23-2012, 10:47 PM
id much rather do a 2013 1st than UDFA

CJSchneider
04-23-2012, 10:57 PM
OK, I sent in a BB for pick 234. If time for the evening expires, BB can post it or I will do it by 6:30 EST.

RaiderNation
04-24-2012, 12:30 AM
id much rather do a 2013 1st than UDFA

Agreed, I'd finally get to have a 1st Round pick!!

Caddy
04-24-2012, 12:33 AM
Agreed, I'd finally get to have a 1st Round pick!!

Sorry, you traded it to me for Aqib Talib.

TACKLE
04-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Sorry, you traded it to me for Aqib Talib.

*Dan Orlovsky

Caddy
04-24-2012, 12:51 AM
*Dan Orlovsky

I would be much more inclined to agree with this if Detroit hadn't stolen KELLEN from me.

fischbowl
04-24-2012, 12:52 AM
I'd love to but how? We all just post like 5 guys we'd make Priority?

We did it once before where essentially it was a first come, first serve auction style free for all in the discussion thread. I'd love to do it, but we're going to have to find a better way than that.

Caddy
04-24-2012, 12:55 AM
BB did it before in the FA Mock. I think people just sent in lists with an amount of points allocated to a number of players and whoever offered the most points got the player.

Wootylicous
04-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Everyone keeps using my Kellen Moore rainbow fingers picture :(

You should be proud!

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/929452/kellen-moore-ranibow-guns_medium.jpg

BeerBaron
04-24-2012, 08:25 AM

So, I'm just going to give the Rams a QB per this...

Wootylicous
04-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Skipping the Ravens ?

Wootylicous
04-24-2012, 10:33 AM
************...I had Bethel as my next pick

phlysac
04-24-2012, 10:35 AM
************...I had Bethel as my next pick

Ooops, sorry :P

holt_bruce81
04-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Jonas Gray in the 7th round is a nice get.

Wootylicous
04-24-2012, 10:39 AM
1.11 - Dontari Poe - NT - Memphis
2.12 - Brandon Brooks - OG - Miami (OH)
3.11 - Ronnell Lewis - LB - Oklahoma
4.12 - Brandon Taylor - S - LSU
5.11 - Ron Brooks - CB - LSU
6.11 - Traded for AJ Hawk
7.11 - Evan Rodriguez - TE/FB - Temple
7.31 (from NE) - Brandon Bolden - RB - Ole Miss

Well I think me and vid did good!

StickSkills
04-24-2012, 10:41 AM
Dear lord, Kansas City really is LSU north.

phlysac
04-24-2012, 10:46 AM
49ers Draft Results

1(14) David DeCastro - OG - Stanford
3(92) Robert Turbin - RB - Utah State
5(165) Akiem Hicks - DT - Regina
6(199) Julian Miller - OLB - West Virginia
7(237) Justin Bethel - DB -Presbyterian

scottyboy
04-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Giants draft:

1 (32) Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford

2 (60) Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers

3 ( 94) Bernard Pierce, RB, Temple

4 (131 comp) Mike Daniels, DT, Iowa

5 (164) Donnie Fletcher, CB, Boston College

6 (201) Justin Francis, DE, Rutgers

7 (239) Desmond Wynn, OG, Rutgers

yeah, I like Rutgers players, but we did need DE and OL depth!

CJSchneider
04-24-2012, 10:55 AM
Saints draft recap

89. New Orleans Saints - S Markelle Martin, Oklahoma State
122. New Orleans Saints - DE Tyrone Crawford, Boise State
162. New Orleans Saints - DT Marcus Forston, Miami
179. New Orleans Saints (from MIA) - TE James Hanna, Oklahoma
234. New Orleans Saints - WR Danny Coale, Virginia Tech

UTPATS
04-24-2012, 11:03 AM
1.26) Nick Perry, OLB, USC
2.48) Jerel Worthy, DE, MSU
2.61) Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia
3.81) LaMichael James, RB, Oregon
4.113) Philip Blake, C, Baylor
4.135) Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas
5.139) Aaron Henry, FS, Wisconsin
5.152) DeAngelo Peterson, TE, LSU
6.177) Nate Potter, OT, Boise State
6.186) DeAngelo Tyson, NT, Georgia
7.222) Ronald Leary, OG, Memphis

Pretty happy with the value of this draft for the Boys!

vidae
04-24-2012, 11:09 AM
1.11 - Dontari Poe - NT - Memphis
2.12 - Brandon Brooks - OG - Miami (OH)
3.11 - Ronnell Lewis - LB - Oklahoma
4.12 - Brandon Taylor - S - LSU
5.11 - Ron Brooks - CB - LSU
6.11 - Traded for AJ Hawk
7.11 - Evan Rodriguez - TE/FB - Temple
7.31 (from NE) - Brandon Bolden - RB - Ole Miss

Well I think me and vid did good!

Hells yeah!

Dear lord, Kansas City really is LSU north.

That's just how the board fell.

Wootylicous
04-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Also damn you deep for trading up for Tanny!

ncst8fan83
04-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Panthers:

1.22 - CB Janoris Jenkins, North Alabama
2.40 - DE Whitney Mercilius, Illinois
3.67 - WR AJ Jenkins, Illinois
4.104 - OT Tom Compton, South Dakota
4.118 - LB Audie Cole, NCSU
5.143 - DT Hebron Fangupo, BYU
6.180 - S Janzen Jackson, McNeese State
6.207 - OG/OT Ryan Miller, Colorado
7.216 - TE Matt Veldman, NDSU

I'd take that. Wish I could have gone DT earlier, but I didn't think the value was there.

holt_bruce81
04-24-2012, 11:48 AM
TheBoyWonder22 let me know if your on to make our last pick. Don't want to select someone and you have someone else in mind.

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 11:55 AM
TheBoyWonder22 let me know if your on to make our last pick. Don't want to select someone and you have someone else in mind.
Just get a punter, we haven't one.

holt_bruce81
04-24-2012, 11:57 AM
Just get a punter, we haven't one.

Punter? You can find a good one as a UDFA!! ha but ok.

Shane P. Hallam
04-24-2012, 01:28 PM
Gettis should be a 4th-5th rounder in my book. Happy to get him in the 7th!

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 01:29 PM
Punter? You can find a good one as a UDFA!! ha but ok.
If we're actually doing that then we can wait. I wasn't sure if it was confirmed.

BeerBaron
04-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Packers Jets Packers Jets Browns Steelers Browns Steelers....

That has to be annoying in real life.

derza222
04-24-2012, 01:56 PM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing, not sure who thought that was a good idea.

WMD
04-24-2012, 02:05 PM
1.13 - Mark Barron, S, Alabama
2.54 - Bobby Wagner, LB, Utah State
5.158 - Shawn Prater, CB, Iowa
6.185 - Scott Solomon, DE, Rice
7.219 - Rishaw Johnson, OG, Cal (PA)
7.230 - Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State

I like it.. I'd like it more if I had a better Second round pick. I would've picked any of the four guys drafted right ahead of my pick (Kendricks, Zach Brown, Doug Martin, Kelechi) but oh well. That's the draft sometimes.. Glad I could replace Amari Spievey.

SuperPacker
04-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Im on my phone and dont have much time. Just give me any player, i dont mind. NOT KELLEN MOORE!

Sorry for missing my pick earlier, i've been out all day.

Wootylicous
04-24-2012, 02:11 PM
Please please please give him Nick Guess!!!

Shane P. Hallam
04-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Really, it is possible to get sniped at 246? haha

Shane P. Hallam
04-24-2012, 02:59 PM
Steelers

1. Courtney Upshaw LB/Alabama
2. Lamar Miller RB/Miami (FL)
3. Josh Chapman DT/Alabama
4. Nigel Bradham LB/Florida State
5. Trade for OT Joseph Barksdale
6. BJ Coleman QB/Chattanooga
6. TJ Graham WR/NC State
7. Adam Gettis OG/Iowa
7. Micah Pellerin CB/Hampton
7. Jonathan Grimes RB/William & Mary

derza222
04-24-2012, 03:10 PM
Grimes was a monster in college. The CAA's probably the best FCS conference too. Lots of good values in that draft.

Jets

1.16 Melvin Ingram, OLB, South Carolina
2.47 Harrison Smith, S, Notre Dame
3.77 Brian Quick, WR, Appalachian State
5.154 Andrew Datko OT, Florida State
6.187 Adrian Hamilton, OLB, Prairie View A&M
6.202 Rhett Ellison, TE, USC
6.203 Asa Jackson, CB, Cal Poly
7.232 Darius Fleming, ILB, Notre Dame
7.242 Carson Wiggs, K, Purdue
7.244 Andrew Tiller, OG, Syracuse

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Please please please give him Nick Guess!!!
My friend is replacing him at UT. It's gonna be awwwwwweessssommmeee.

DeepThreat
04-24-2012, 03:13 PM
Browns

1. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
1. Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
1. Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
4. Demario Davis, LB, Arkansas State
5. Tony Bergstrom, OT, Utah
6. Keyshawn Martin, WR, Michigan State
6. Brett Roy, DE, Nevada
7. Cyhl Quarles, S, Wake Forest
7. Mike Harris, CB, Florida State
7. Jeff Adams, OT, Columbia

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 03:15 PM
Browns

1. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
1. Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
1. Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
4. Demario Davis, LB, Arkansas State
5. Tony Bergstrom, OT, Utah
6. Keyshawn Martin, WR, Michigan State
6. Brett Roy, DE, Nevada
7. Cyhl Quarles, S, Wake Forest
7. Mike Harris, CB, Florida State
7. Jeff Adams, OT, Columbia
That's not even fair!

fischbowl
04-24-2012, 04:29 PM
Chargers Draft is Fin

1) Cordy Glenn, OL, Georgia
2) Derek Wolfe, DE, Cincinnati
3) Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB, Troy
4) Marvin McNutt, WR, Iowa
5) Christian Thompson, S, South Carolina State
6) Edwin Baker, RB, Michigan State
7) Jerry Franklin, MLB, Arkansas
7) Johnson Bademosi, DB, Stanford

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images/football/nfl/players/60x80/1632069.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/football/nfl/players/60x80/1689600.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/football/nfl/players/60x80/1684466.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/football/nfl/players/60x80/1243697.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/football/nfl/players/60x80/1689623.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/football/nfl/players/60x80/1664350.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/football/nfl/players/60x80/1273385.jpghttp://sports.cbsimg.net/images/collegefootball/players/60x80/1631902.jpg

holt_bruce81
04-24-2012, 05:00 PM
Has any punters been taken yet?

Caddy
04-24-2012, 05:30 PM
Selecting Jeff Demps fail.

fenikz
04-24-2012, 05:31 PM
After losing 2 games to Patrick Peterson I think you definitely needed a punter

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d823d91c8/WK9-Can-t-Miss-Play-Peterson-s-walk-off-winner

redbills
04-24-2012, 05:31 PM

Worth a shot at the 2nd to last pick.

holt_bruce81
04-24-2012, 05:33 PM
After losing 2 games to Patrick Peterson I think you definitely needed a punter

You said it brother!!

Wootylicous
04-24-2012, 05:35 PM
We did it!!

falloutboy14
04-24-2012, 05:42 PM
Colts Draft:

1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
43. Alameda Ta'Amu, NT, Washington
46. Kendall Reyes, DE, UConn
64. Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech
88. Bruce Irvin, OLB WVU
97. Ladarius Green, TE, Louisiana Lafayette
170. Bradie Ewing, FB, Wisconsin
206. Derek Dennis, G, Temple
214. OT Markus Zusevics, T, Iowa
253. Brandon Lindsey, OLB, Pittsburgh

Traded away Freeney in the process, but I'm quite pleased.

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 05:43 PM
6. St. Louis Rams (from Washington Redskins) - WR Michael Floyd, Notre Dame
33. St. Louis Rams - OT Bobby Massie, Miss St.
39. Acquired Jermichael Finley
65. St. Louis Rams - DT Mike Martin, Michigan
90. St. Louis Rams (from GB) - LB Sean Spence, Miami
96. St. Louis Rams - CB Jamell Flemming, Oklahoma
171. St. Louis Rams - RB Ronnie Hillman, SDSU
209. St. Louis Rams - DE Jacquies Smith. Missouri
252. St. Louis Rams (compensatory selection) - P Bryan Anger, California

Hooray, good draft!

SuperPacker
04-24-2012, 05:43 PM
I thought Demps decided not to enter the draft.

fenikz
04-24-2012, 05:46 PM
I think as soon as you become eligible you can be drafted, doesn't mean he will ever play football but you can waste a pick on him

http://impose.vaesite.com/__data/uploads/images/arizona-cardinals-logo%282%29.jpg
27. Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
80. Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
85. Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma State
93. Brandon Washington, OG, Miami
112. Greg Childs, WR, Arkansas
117. Jake Bequette, OLB, Arkansas
151. Vontaze Burfict, ILB, Arizona State

redbills
04-24-2012, 05:50 PM

Going out for the olympics but willing to wait. Can still draft him I think he was a sr. so his name automatically is in.

1st : 10 : Riley Reiff OT Iowa
2nd : 41 : Josh Robinson CB UCF
3rd : 71 : Dwayne Allen TE Clemson
4th : 105 : Juron Criner WR Arizona
5th : 144 : Keenan Robinson LB Texas
5th : SEA : 147 : Malik Jackson DL Tennessee
5th : CHI : 150 : Matt McCants OT UAB
6th : 178 : Coryell Judie CB Texas A&M
6th : CHI : 184 : Terrell Manning LB North Carolina State
7th : 217 : Chris Owusu WR Stanford
7th : COMP : 251 : Jeff Demps ATH Flordia

SuperPacker
04-24-2012, 05:52 PM
So i could draft myself in 10 years?

fenikz
04-24-2012, 05:54 PM
yes you could

SuperPacker
04-24-2012, 05:58 PM
Damn i wish i was old enough to draft myself now.

phlysac
04-24-2012, 06:00 PM
My Priority Free Agent hopes would be...

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/asu/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/7343757.jpeg
Gerell Robinson - WR - Arizona State

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/tcu/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/6831508.jpeg
Braylon Broughton - OLB - TCU

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/pitt/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/7039260.jpeg
Buddy Jackson - CB - Pittsburgh

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/99/990694.jpg
Tramain Thomas - S - Arkansas

http://image.cdnllnwnl.xosnetwork.com/pics/200/ZQ/ZQOKYRUQISJKAJB.20091214034309.jpg
Duke Ihenacho - S - San Jose State

fischbowl
04-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Yeah, so what now everybody?

fenikz
04-24-2012, 06:03 PM
2013 1st!!!

Caddy
04-24-2012, 06:07 PM

Worth a shot at the 2nd to last pick.

Yeah he isn't playing football.

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 06:23 PM
I hope the Rams are still viewed as below average so I can upgrade with another sick ass draft!!!

SuperPacker
04-24-2012, 06:26 PM
I hope the Rams are still viewed as below average so I can upgrade with another sick ass draft!!!

Trade up for Robert Woods please.

Caddy
04-24-2012, 06:28 PM
I guess wait for BB. I think we have time for either a 2013 First Round or Undrafted Phase, but not both.

fischbowl
04-24-2012, 06:29 PM
I guess wait for BB. I think we have time for either a 2013 First Round or Undrafted Phase, but not both.

Undrafted Phase! Let 2012 be 2012 man, there might not even be a 2013. We're all gonna ******* die!

Caddy
04-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Undrafted Phase! Let 2012 be 2012 man, there might not even be a 2013. We're all gonna ******* die!

I'm happy with this. There's a few guys I'd like to add.

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Don't listen BB! I want to use my two firsts!

SuperPacker
04-24-2012, 06:41 PM
I say 2013 first aswell.

Caddy
04-24-2012, 06:43 PM
I say 2013 first aswell.

Have to be over 18 to cast a vote, sorry.

fenikz
04-24-2012, 06:45 PM
And a US citizen or at the very least canadian

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 06:47 PM
Have to be over 18 to cast a vote, sorry.
Since there's no RDT, I'll tell this story here. I registered to vote for the first time in early March. I wrote my name and everything. I wrote down my name and everything. My middle name is Shane. Well early this month I received a letter saying I was eligible to vote in the November election, and I **** you not they typed my middle name as Shave....seriously what the ****! Now I have to get it legally changed and all this ********. Thanks Ohio.

Caddy
04-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Since there's no RDT, I'll tell this story here. I registered to vote for the first time in early March. I wrote my name and everything. I wrote down my name and everything. My middle name is Shane. Well early this month I received a letter saying I was eligible to vote in the November election, and I **** you not they typed my middle name as Shave....seriously what the ****! Now I have to get it legally changed and all this ********. Thanks Ohio.

Shave is your new middle name. Deal with it.

RaiderNation
04-24-2012, 07:07 PM
If there's a vote, a 2013 1st round is what I'd pick. It'd be a lot easier than doing a UDFA phase.

BeerBaron
04-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Yeah, I don't feel like monitoring a UDFA phase, so 2013 first round it is!

Let me review the drafts and come up with an order. 2013 draft will start later tonight.

Caddy
04-24-2012, 07:11 PM
I'll trade my first round pick right now for an elite player. or kellen moore

fenikz
04-24-2012, 07:34 PM
the shave wonder

the boy shave

shave boy wonder

Caddy
04-24-2012, 07:36 PM
the shave wonder

the boy shave

shave boy wonder

Jbond, pick the one you like most and change his username.

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 07:37 PM
Haha **** you guys.

BeerBaron
04-24-2012, 07:38 PM
2013 Thread up. No clock unless someone takes an obscenely long time. This is just for fun and screwing around. Anyone eligible for next year's draft can be taken.

TheBoyWonder22
Yes! I have picks six and seven! Dynasty baby!

BeerBaron
I still need to adjust for traded picks...hang on...

RaiderNation
04-24-2012, 07:46 PM
Will there be any grades for the 2012 draft? Pick will be up in a min.

BeerBaron
04-24-2012, 07:47 PM
Will there be any grades for the 2012 draft? Pick will be up in a min.

I'll see what I can do during my downtime at work tomorrow. Can't promise anything.

phlysac
04-24-2012, 07:48 PM
Hate picking 32. But I love what that means. Thanks BB ;)

fenikz
04-24-2012, 07:49 PM
The Bills and Chargers are better than AZ :(

I'll just go kill myself brb

jayceheathman
04-24-2012, 07:50 PM
I'll see what I can do during my downtime at work tomorrow. Can't promise anything.

Mel Kiper always has time for draft grades. :)

BeerBaron

I felt like having a defensive oriented team win it all...even if it is just a forum mock draft.

jayceheathman

It means you got lucky against the Texans and somehow pulled out the win.

SuperPacker
The Bills and Chargers are better than AZ :(

I'll just go kill myself brb

The Bills have Mario Williams! I like them next year.

And you have Kevin Kolb...

I still like you more than the Chargers though lol.

fenikz
04-24-2012, 07:52 PM
went 7-1 down the stretch with Skelton starting and Kolb is 10x better than him plus I had the best draft outside of Cleveland

BeerBaron
04-24-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm like the last person on the planet who has even a minor amount of faith in the Chargers. Oh well, Phillip Rivers is a better QB than 3/4 of the league has.

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 07:54 PM
went 7-1 down the stretch with Skelton starting and Kolb is 10x better than him plus I had the best draft outside of Cleveland
Rams draft>Cards draft

fenikz
04-24-2012, 07:55 PM
Not even close :/

maybe if you went BPA early but you didn't

RaiderNation
04-24-2012, 07:55 PM
I'm sure BB knows how I feel about the Raiders odds of picking 1st overall, but I honestly just can't see it unless Palmer is out for the year. There are a lot less talented teams than the Raiders despite our lack of picks and money, and now with the new front office and coaching staff I expect the play of our players to get even better.

SuperPacker
04-24-2012, 07:56 PM
Packers draft > All else

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Not even close :/

maybe if you went BPA early but you didn't
Oh but I did!

fenikz
04-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Packers is good but only cus you traded Finley throw that McCellin pick out and it's average

TheBoyWonder22
04-24-2012, 08:01 PM
I kind of wish I went Cox, Jeffery and an OT in the third. My guys are still great players at the top and the second half is dirty.

Bengals78
04-24-2012, 08:03 PM
1st:
Stephon Gilmore CB
Stephen Hill WR

2nd:
Kelechi Osemele OL

3rd:
Isaiah Pead RB

4th:
Markus Kuhn DL

5th:
Donte Paige-Moss DE
Traded for Brent Celek TE (Philly)
Winston Guy Jr SS

6th
Traded for Knowshon Moreno RB (Denver)

Caddy
04-24-2012, 08:04 PM
You traded for Knowshon. You lose.

fenikz
04-24-2012, 08:06 PM
trading for knowshon basically discredits your 2 1sts :p

but honestly that's another good draft, Dolphins as well

SuperPacker
04-24-2012, 08:07 PM
The Broncos should of had to give you picks just to take him off their hands.

Bengals78
04-24-2012, 08:09 PM
You traded for Knowshon. You lose.

trading for knowshon basically discredits your 2 1sts :p

but honestly that's another good draft, Dolphins as well

Eh. Wont even dress for games backing up BJGE.
BGJE, Pead, Leonard and Knowshon/Peerman if we want.

More than just about any 6th round player could do.

BeerBaron
04-24-2012, 08:11 PM
I'm sure BB knows how I feel about the Raiders odds of picking 1st overall, but I honestly just can't see it unless Palmer is out for the year. There are a lot less talented teams than the Raiders despite our lack of picks and money, and now with the new front office and coaching staff I expect the play of our players to get even better.

Eh, Palmer sucks and I figured you could use a high pick after having so few in the last draft.

Besides, whoever I put first overall would complain.

Caddy
04-24-2012, 08:15 PM
I bet Knowshon is a free agent before September.

scottyboy
04-24-2012, 08:17 PM
unless you had the giants going 6-1 to start and then finishing at pick 21, i am very disappoint BB.

BeerBaron
04-24-2012, 08:20 PM
I bet Knowshon is a free agent before September.

In real life? Hell yeah.

That 2009 Broncos draft is neck and neck with the 2005 Vikings for wost draft class ever. The fact that Robert Ayers is somewhat serviceable is canceled out by the fact that they traded a future first for Alphonso Smith.

Bengals78
04-24-2012, 08:31 PM
In real life? Hell yeah.

That 2009 Broncos draft is neck and neck with the 2005 Vikings for wost draft class ever. The fact that Robert Ayers is somewhat serviceable is canceled out by the fact that they traded a future first for Alphonso Smith.

Bengals 05 is pretty bad.
1st round - Broken neck retired
2nd round - Druggie out of league
3rd round - Dead...out of league....

Caddy
04-24-2012, 08:34 PM
I was a big fan of Pollack when he was drafted. Sucks to see a career ended by injury.

Bengals78
04-24-2012, 08:36 PM
I was a big fan of Pollack when he was drafted. Sucks to see a career ended by injury.

My friend and I went to the training camp in 05, Pollack walked by my friend 3 times trying to get his autograph (signed like 1000 for little kids) and my friend turns and said "I hope he breaks his ******* neck"

Needless to say, he isnt invited to Georgetown with me anymore.

Caulibflower
04-25-2012, 03:38 AM
Titans draft:

#20 - Quinton Coples, DE, - UNC
#52 - Doug Martin, RB - Boise St.
#82 - T.Y. Hilton, WR/Ret - FIU
#115 - Jaye Howard, DT - Florida
#155 - Chad Diehl, FB - Clemson
#190 - Chris Greenwood, CB - Albion
#227 - Derrius Brooks, CB/Ret - Western Kentucky

I think that would be a pretty nice draft for Tennessee. The first 5 picks look like they could start, and the last two are on Scott's sleeper team.

Caddy
04-25-2012, 04:00 AM
You stole Doug Martin from me so I hate you.

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 09:59 AM
Noooo!!! Amerson I love you!!! :'(

holt_bruce81
04-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Wow **** you guys!,

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 11:06 AM
Watch the Colts take our next guy!

BeerBaron
04-25-2012, 11:06 AM
No WRs for the Rams....EVER.

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 11:07 AM
Michael Floyd says help me!

fenikz
04-25-2012, 11:10 AM
I assume they are going QB anyways :p

BeerBaron
04-25-2012, 11:11 AM
That's what I would do...but I get labeled a Bradford hater for saying that.

fenikz
04-25-2012, 11:12 AM
I've always been a Bradford hater and mocked him to the Rams for fun to piss them off all of 2010

BeerBaron
04-25-2012, 11:14 AM
I do enjoy that the usual "fans of the team who have the #1 pick and need a QB piss and moan when you give them a QB" thing didn't happen this year.

"We couldn't protect him and he wouldn't have anyone to throw to and blahdy blah. We want Glenn Dorsey/a LT/Aaron Curry/Suh instead!"

Always annoying.

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 11:40 AM
I'll just let you guys know we're not giving up on Bradford after one year in Fisher's offense. No way Jose.

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Wooty sniffing out the smokescreen haha. Picks up soon.

Wootylicous
04-25-2012, 12:43 PM
Championship!!!!

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 12:44 PM
1700 yards mmmmmm

Wootylicous
04-25-2012, 12:45 PM
He's so much better than Bradford.

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 12:47 PM
Yeah yeah whatever.

vidae
04-25-2012, 12:48 PM
Wooty and I are basically rockstars. If you want our autographs there will be a signing session later this afternoon.

BeerBaron
04-25-2012, 12:56 PM
Washington State has talented players? Did I read that right?

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 01:01 PM
I was shocked too.

BeerBaron
04-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Make your other pick dammit.

holt_bruce81
04-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Rams have two receivers from Washington State now.....Championship.

Wootylicous
04-25-2012, 01:11 PM
If only they had Tyler Bray...oh wait!

TheBoyWonder22
04-25-2012, 01:12 PM
All of the pictures were tweaking out. It's up now.

holt_bruce81
04-25-2012, 01:14 PM
If only they had Tyler Bray...oh wait!

Dude, Bradford won team mvp in 2010. Yeah like we need Bray.....ha this guy.

draftguru151
04-25-2012, 05:07 PM
Picking meow.

CJSchneider
04-25-2012, 10:22 PM
Dallas, you're up!

jayceheathman
04-26-2012, 12:23 PM
Wooty and I are basically rockstars. If you want our autographs there will be a signing session later this afternoon.

Will Kellen Moore be there too?

redbills
04-26-2012, 02:58 PM
No clock??.

BeerBaron
04-26-2012, 04:53 PM
I wasn't trying to have one, but I'll make the pick.

jayceheathman
04-26-2012, 05:42 PM
2013-The year of the WR.

redbills
04-26-2012, 05:47 PM
Fing ARZ taking my WR

fenikz
04-26-2012, 05:48 PM
Hunter >>>>

TheBoyWonder22
04-26-2012, 06:04 PM
I thought this year's receiver crop was sweet.

phlysac
04-26-2012, 09:09 PM
Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, and Justin Hunter

OUCH

ncst8fan83
04-26-2012, 09:28 PM
Pick is innnnnn! Been great guys! Awesome job, as usual, BB!

fenikz
04-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Floyd, and Justin Hunter

OUCH

ha no Floyd in this but that would be just insane

draftguru151
04-26-2012, 09:52 PM
Floyd over Easley lololol.

phlysac
04-27-2012, 06:19 PM
18 hour pick

:P

Shane P. Hallam
05-01-2012, 08:38 AM
Glad we did the 2013 First Round :P

BeerBaron
05-01-2012, 08:41 AM
I was (and still am) willing to keep it going but it feels a like it's been dead a little too long now.

Matthew Jones
05-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Maybe we should make a pick for the team that's been on the board the past week or so and see if the people afterwards keep it going? I feel like someone may have just checked out after the 2012 draft ended.

phlysac
05-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Maybe we should make a pick for the team that's been on the board the past week or so and see if the people afterwards keep it going? I feel like someone may have just checked out after the 2012 draft ended.

I'd make a pick if it ever got to me.

fischbowl
05-01-2012, 10:03 PM
I'm the next pick, I JUST WANT TO PICK

SuperPacker
05-02-2012, 12:15 PM
Clay Matthews, Shea McCellin and Devin Taylor. Pass rush!

phlysac
05-03-2012, 04:49 PM
Dammit Jones!!! Thought he'd slip through. UGH.

Don't have a good feeling about the Texans pick :(

Matthew Jones
05-03-2012, 05:56 PM
Patriots would have McCourty, Dowling, and Banks at cornerback, with Kirkpatrick and Chung starting at safety.

phlysac
05-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Soooooooooooooooooo close to being done.

Matthew Jones
05-03-2012, 09:54 PM
Kenny Stills is a great value and fit for Houston there.

phlysac
05-03-2012, 10:05 PM
YES!!!!! Pick up momentarily.

phlysac
05-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Fin

Well done, fellas.

fischbowl
05-03-2012, 11:08 PM
Round 2! Round 2! Round 2! Yay

redbills
08-14-2012, 03:08 PM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/14/olympics-over-jeff-demps-wants-to-play-in-the-nfl/

With that goal behind him, Demps now wants to make it in the NFL.

Ian Rapoport ‏of NFL Network reports that Demps is ready to play football and hoping to sign with some team now, with an eye to playing in the NFL this season. Hes a free agent who can sign with anyone.

What's that?