PDA

View Full Version : Final 2012 Forum Mock Discussion (Draft In Progress)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

BeerBaron
04-12-2012, 10:32 AM
We're two weeks away from the actual draft, so it's about time to do the final forum mock of the year!

We will be doing the full 7 rounds, starting up once all the teams are filled.

Sign up is simple. Simply send an email with the following information to me at forummockbb@gmail.com:

1.) Username:
2.) Cell Phone #: (I will ONLY use this if it's ok with you. I'll only use it let you know when you're up. If you're not able to make the pick yourself, you can text it to me.)
3.) 5 teams you would most like to GM. (Bonus points if you add that you'll take any team. It will help us fill up quicker and get started sooner.)

Please also include if you would be willing to work with a Co-GM and who that may be. Co-GMs are expected to work together and to keep eachother apprised of possible moves or deals. Both will have the power to make trades or selections.

There will be a 2 hour time limit for the first round and a 1 hour time limit for all other rounds. (I may drop this to 30 minutes if we get pressed for time near the end.)

The clock will stop between Midnight and 8am Eastern. These are the hours I will be awake and most active, so please send big boards if you aren't going to be around during that time.

Speaking of boards, Please for the love of god send them if you aren't going to be around! This makes things easier and more efficient all around for everyone.

Additionally, the time limit is not for you to sit around and wait for a trade offer. Please try to work those out before hand via conditional trades. (Ex. If player A is on the board, this trade goes through. If not, no trade.) If it is your pick and I see that you are only wasting time waiting for a trade, I reserve the right to cut your time limit in half. I will be fair and if I can tell you are actively working on one, I won't penalize you. But sitting there asking "does anyone want to trade?" over and over while wasting time will not fly.

To submit a trade, have both parties send me a PM, email or message on IRC if I am there. I must receive the details from both sides. You can send it via any of those methods, just make sure it gets to me.

Also, all trades must involve at least one draft pick. No player for player trades here. I reserve the right to veto any trades that I find unrealistic. In pick for pick trades, try to stick close to the "Official Trade Chart" though I won't force you to be exact.

Another thing, please sign into IRC when you can. It's helpful for discussing the draft and working out trades and such. You can login here: http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/ I'll be on when I can. Channel is #forummock I think. (Someone can correct me.)

Use your username from here when you sign it. It can sometimes be helpful to add a "(Team X GM) after your name so people know.

I'll take email applications until I can fill up all the teams. I don't plan on taking a team, though if there are leftovers, I'll step in.

TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT:

1 Indianapolis Colts - falloutboy14 / iHateJJRedick
2 St. Louis Rams - TheBoyWonder22 / Holt_Bruce81
3 Minnesota Vikings – MarshallB
4 Cleveland Browns - DeepThreat / MikeTheDudeV2
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Caddy (in Aus)
6 Washington Redskins - BeerBaron
7 Jacksonville Jaguars – TheSlinger / SilentJaguar
8 Miami Dolphins - draftguru151 (no #)
9 Carolina Panthers - ncst8fan83 / Smash28Dash34
10 Buffalo Bills – redbills
11 Kansas City Chiefs – Wooty
12 Seattle Seahawks – Hines
13 Arizona Cardinals – fenikz
14 Dallas Cowboys – UTPATS
15 Philadelphia Eagles - Sickwithit1010 / Menardo75
16 New York Jets - Hurricanes25 /derza222
17 Oakland Raiders - RaiderNation (no #)
18 San Diego Chargers - fischbowl
19 Chicago Bears - princefielder28
20 Tennessee Titans - Caulibflower
21 Cincinnati Bengals - Bengals78
22 Atlanta Falcons – ATL (no #)
23 Detroit Lions – WMD
24 Pittsburgh Steelers - Shane P. Hallam
25 Denver Broncos – Grizzlegom / stupac3uk (in UK)
26 Houston Texans – jayceheathman (no #)
27 New Orleans Saints – CJSchneider
28 Green Bay Packers – SuperPacker (In UK)
29 Baltimore Ravens – APS/TACKLE (no #)
30 San Francisco 49ers – phlysac
31 New England Patriots - Matthew Jones / csaplarr
32 New York Giants – Scottyboy /OSUGiants17

If you applied but you're not listed, let me know. I triple checked my email to make sure everyone was included, but it's possible I never got your app. Someone can take the Redskins from me or you can join as a Co-GM if it's alright with the current GM.

If I don't have anything listed next to your name, it means I got your phone number. I made a note of the ones I didn't get numbers from.

REMINDER: Co-GMs are expected to work together. If someone is going rogue, let me know and I'll straighten things out. I also limited Co's to 2 per team. Any more might have gotten too messy.

I worked in the members I haven't worked with before in one of these where I could as Co-GMs. It's a good chance to show you're active and will participate. I typically run about 2-3 of these per year (an in-season one, the full forum offseason and this one right before the draft) so impress me here and your odds go up of getting future solo assignments.

I had to move some guys around at the very end to fill out the final spots, so some of you (Menardo, Fishy, possibly others) might have gotten a team that wasn't on your list. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll see if I can make any adjustments.

The Redskins were the only team leftover after I assigned everyone, so I took them. It won't be hard...take Griffin and watch basically. I can handle that.

I'll work out the details of when we're going to start up, when the clock will start, etc. I'll send all the GMs a PM to let them know and remind them.

scottyboy
04-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Bb I'm busy all day and doing this in class from my iPod touch, but I'd like the giants pweeze

Wootylicous
04-12-2012, 10:35 AM
Application sent!

OSUGiants17
04-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Bb I'm busy all day and doing this in class from my iPod touch, but I'd like the giants pweeze

I think me and scotty as the Giants GMs is a lock after these past few forum mocks

Justone2
04-12-2012, 10:55 AM
Always fun to follow these so i can say i am looking forward for it to start:P

Bengals78
04-12-2012, 11:47 AM
App sent.
Let me work some sex magik with these 2 firsts.

SuperPacker
04-12-2012, 11:47 AM
Packers obviously.

Shane P. Hallam
04-12-2012, 11:51 AM
I'll put it out there on twitter, so if you get anyone who doesn't have a lot of posts, don't poo poo them right off the bat, may be some good people.

Smash28Dash34
Panthers if possible. I'll take any other team if they are not available.

fischbowl
Application Sent....**** you guys, imma own dis shiz

ATLDirtyBirds
I'll be in if SP is not allowed in.

SuperPacker
04-12-2012, 11:54 AM
I'll be in if SP is not allowed in.

:evil_laugh: :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh:

BeerBaron
04-12-2012, 12:19 PM
10 applications so far, not bad for the first hour and a half.

And SuperPacker participates well. He's always around to pick or he sends a board. More I can say about some people.... He can have a spot in any mock I'm running.

princefielder28
04-12-2012, 12:39 PM
Just sent my email

RaiderNation
04-12-2012, 12:40 PM
Taking the Raiders this time, can't wait!!

Matthew Jones
04-12-2012, 12:57 PM
Sent mine in!

CashmoneyDrew
04-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Curse the timing. I'd love to do it, but my schedule doesn't free up until Sunday night.

UTPATS
04-12-2012, 01:18 PM
App sent...

Smash28Dash34
04-12-2012, 01:22 PM
When does this start btw

SuperPacker
04-12-2012, 02:06 PM
When does this start btw

When all 32 places are filled. It shouldn't be too long.

Hines
04-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Application is sent.

redbills
04-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Sent
:wave:

MikeTheDudeV2
04-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Application sent. :)

Smash28Dash34
04-12-2012, 02:50 PM
When all 32 places are filled. It shouldn't be too long.

Sounds good

BeerBaron
04-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Up to 20. Some I think are co-GMs for the same team though, so we're probably about half full.

RaiderNation
04-12-2012, 03:07 PM
Have you PM'ed some of the well known posters? This is the final forum mock for 2012 and I'm sure you'll get a few who don't want to miss out.

SuperPacker
04-12-2012, 03:10 PM
Vidae
Caddy
CJ
Fenikz, etc etc...

But they might of applied already.

fischbowl
04-12-2012, 03:53 PM
Holy ****, gentlemen, it hasn't even been a day yet. Calm the **** down

SuperPacker
04-12-2012, 03:55 PM
You're the one thats not calm...

phlysac
04-12-2012, 04:11 PM
App sent...

RaiderNation
04-12-2012, 05:08 PM
Should be getting close to the mid 20's, hopefully get this thing going sometime in the coming day(s).

Caddy
04-12-2012, 05:15 PM
I can send the email in later today as I'm busy right now. Put me down for the Bucs!

YotoJets007
04-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Let me assume that this picks will be made on this forum not outside of DCF right.

I am only able to do posting in forum and nothing else. Jets, Jaguars, Broncos, Raiders or Saints for me.

falloutboy14
04-12-2012, 05:26 PM
Sent mine in, hope I made the cut-off.

SuperPacker
04-12-2012, 05:31 PM
Let me assume that this picks will be made on this forum not outside of DCF right.

I am only able to do posting in forum and nothing else. Jets, Jaguars, Broncos, Raiders or Saints for me.

Yeah, the picks are made on the forum, in the "draft pick thread".

Menardo75
04-12-2012, 06:18 PM
App sent!!!!

SilentJaguar
04-12-2012, 07:48 PM
App is sent.

scottyboy
04-12-2012, 08:11 PM
You're the one thats not calm...

don't you dare talk to fischy like that

WMD
04-12-2012, 09:44 PM
I applied. You all will lose.

BeerBaron
04-12-2012, 09:46 PM
31 applicants so far. I haven't started assigning the teams yet, so some of those are probably guys who will Co- the same team, but things are filling up quickly. I may have to pair some people up.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-12-2012, 09:51 PM
don't you dare talk to fischy like that

**** SuperPacker.

A Perfect Score
04-12-2012, 10:10 PM
I want the Ravens, but I don't want to fill out an application.

Caddy
04-13-2012, 12:40 AM
I'm not going to let Jbond trick me into drafting Taze this time!

jayceheathman
04-13-2012, 03:00 AM

He will talk you into taking Stephen Garcia.

Caddy
04-13-2012, 03:07 AM
10 applications so far, not bad for the first hour and a half.

And SuperPacker participates well. He's always around to pick or he sends a board. More I can say about some people.... He can have a spot in any mock I'm running.

At least ban him from posting in every mock draft thread except the selection one.

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 05:56 AM
Stop bitching Caddy!

Hopefully this can start later today.

Caddy
04-13-2012, 05:58 AM
Stop bitching Caddy!

We hate you.

If this starts anywhere between 10am and 6pm tomorrow I won't be here.

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 06:01 AM
I said "stop bitching", not "like me".

Caddy
04-13-2012, 06:05 AM
I said "stop bitching", not "like me".

There was no bitching. Simple statements of fact and proposals.

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 06:14 AM
You complain about how you dont like me and find me annoying aka bitching.

Shane P. Hallam
04-13-2012, 06:55 AM

Bwa hahahahahaha!

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 07:15 AM
I'm going to start assigning the teams soon here. Until the list is actually posted, feel free to continue sending apps. I'll work you in somewhere. Unless you specifically asked not to have a Co-GM, there is a chance you may end up with one just because there is a lot of applicants.

I'll try to work on that when I have downtime this morning.

A Perfect Score
04-13-2012, 07:17 AM
I'm going to start assigning the teams soon here. Until the list is actually posted, feel free to continue sending apps. I'll work you in somewhere. Unless you specifically asked not to have a Co-GM, there is a chance you may end up with one just because there is a lot of applicants.

Put me down for the Ravens! I sent my app in!

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 07:22 AM
I probably shouldn't have a Co-GM, because of time differences and phone problems, js.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-13-2012, 07:30 AM
I probably shouldn't have a Co-GM, because of time differences and phone problems, js.

You probably shouldn't be involved in this at all.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 07:31 AM

Just chill. He makes his picks, that's all the more I can reasonably ask from someone in one of these.

Caddy
04-13-2012, 07:34 AM

I'd rather not have one...

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 07:36 AM

Dont you have anything better in your life to do other than try to upset me. It doesnt work and never will.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Also in the first post.

TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT:

1 Indianapolis Colts - falloutboy14 / iHateJJRedick
2 St. Louis Rams - TheBoyWonder22
3 Minnesota Vikings – fischbowl
4 Cleveland Browns - DeepThreat / MikeTheDudeV2
5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Caddy (in Aus)
6 Washington Redskins - BeerBaron
7 Jacksonville Jaguars – TheSlinger / SilentJaguar
8 Miami Dolphins - draftguru151 (no #)
9 Carolina Panthers - ncst8fan83 / Smash28Dash34
10 Buffalo Bills – redbills
11 Kansas City Chiefs – Wooty
12 Seattle Seahawks – Hines
13 Arizona Cardinals – fenikz
14 Dallas Cowboys – UTPATS
15 Philadelphia Eagles - Sickwithit1010 / Menardo75
16 New York Jets - Hurricanes25 /derza222
17 Oakland Raiders - RaiderNation (no #)
18 San Diego Chargers - MarshallB
19 Chicago Bears - princefielder28
20 Tennessee Titans - timwalter411
21 Cincinnati Bengals - Bengals78
22 Atlanta Falcons – ATL (no #)
23 Detroit Lions – WMD (use # sparingly)
24 Pittsburgh Steelers - Shane P. Hallam
25 Denver Broncos – Grizzlegom / stupac3uk (in UK)
26 Houston Texans – jayceheathman (no #)
27 New Orleans Saints – CJSchneider
28 Green Bay Packers – SuperPacker (In UK)
29 Baltimore Ravens – APS/TACKLE (no #)
30 San Francisco 49ers – phlysac
31 New England Patriots - Matthew Jones / csaplarr
32 New York Giants – Scottyboy /OSUGiants17

If you applied but you're not listed, let me know. I triple checked my email to make sure everyone was included, but it's possible I never got your app. Someone can take the Redskins from me or you can join as a Co-GM if it's alright with the current GM.

If I don't have anything listed next to your name, it means I got your phone number. I made a note of the ones I didn't get numbers from.

REMINDER: Co-GMs are expected to work together. If someone is going rogue, let me know and I'll straighten things out. I also limited Co's to 2 per team. Any more might have gotten too messy.

I worked in the members I haven't worked with before in one of these where I could as Co-GMs. It's a good chance to show you're active and will participate. I typically run about 2-3 of these per year (an in-season one, the full forum offseason and this one right before the draft) so impress me here and your odds go up of getting future solo assignments.

I had to move some guys around at the very end to fill out the final spots, so some of you (Menardo, Fishy, possibly others) might have gotten a team that wasn't on your list. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll see if I can make any adjustments.

The Redskins were the only team leftover after I assigned everyone, so I took them. It won't be hard...take Griffin and watch basically. I can handle that.

I'll work out the details of when we're going to start up, when the clock will start, etc. I'll send all the GMs a PM to let them know and remind them.

Caddy
04-13-2012, 08:29 AM
Is there a tentative start time yet? I'd like some time to talk trades!!

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 08:30 AM
Not 100% sure yet. Monday would be a great time to start the clock, but I don't want the buzz of starting up to die down over the weekend if we get stuck on someone not picking without the clock.

I'll think about it and let everyone know. Feel free to start talking trades and the like now though if you want.

Caddy
04-13-2012, 08:31 AM
That is plenty of time. You could consider having a soft clock over the weekend or something, but I can see why you wouldn't.

Bengals78
04-13-2012, 08:33 AM
BB do you wanna make some "Official" threads to keep it clean in here?

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 08:34 AM
BB do you wanna make some "Official" threads to keep it clean in here?

I will be. Just give me like 2 minutes. Stupid people at work and their stupid iPads not working....

Bengals78
04-13-2012, 08:35 AM
Who works? Srsly.
Draft time bitches.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Who works? Srsly.
Draft time bitches.

Ha, that'll be me all of next week. Frantically power through my work early and then get paid the rest of the day to manage the forum mock.

This will (hopefully) require far less attention on my end than the forum offseason did. That was exhausting....I've learned some things I'll do differently in that next year though.

Caddy
04-13-2012, 08:40 AM
#5 is on the block and can be had cheap

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 08:58 AM
Jermichael Finley is available for trade.

EDIT: Is there gonna be a depth chart thread?

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 09:59 AM
I think we should just start this asap. Later tonight maybe?

scottyboy
04-13-2012, 10:31 AM
Stop bitching Caddy!

calling out fischy AND caddy?

me thinks you need a wee bit more respect.

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 10:35 AM
calling out fischy AND caddy?

me thinks you need a wee bit more respect.

Im gonna sound like a douche here, but im not gonna give respect to someone who constantly says how much they dont like me. Why would i do that?

scottyboy
04-13-2012, 10:41 AM
Im gonna sound like a douche here, but im not gonna give respect to someone who constantly says how much they dont like me. Why would i do that?

I thought you said it doesn't bother you?

boom.

And I get that you're just a 16 year old kid who doesn't know any better. One time I looked back at some of my old posts and wished I could light them on fire because I was an annoying twat waffle, but I never called out some of the best posters here, as you're doing. This place is a god damn family/brotherhood. Respect is a part of that.

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 10:44 AM
I thought you said it doesn't bother you?

boom.

And I get that you're just a 16 year old kid who doesn't know any better. One time I looked back at some of my old posts and wished I could light them on fire because I was an annoying twat waffle, but I never called out some of the best posters here, as you're doing. This place is a god damn family/brotherhood. Respect is a part of that.

It doesnt bother me, if it did i wouldnt post on here.

Im not calling anyone out.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 10:44 AM
I just disrespect everyone equally and it seems to work out. Except for Scotty, who I especially disrespect.

scottyboy
04-13-2012, 10:45 AM
I just disrespect everyone equally and it seems to work out. Except for Scotty, who I especially disrespect.

it's ok because whips and chains excite me.

that's what you were getting at here, right?

although you go too far when you say that Chase Blackburn sucks :/

Menardo75
04-13-2012, 10:48 AM
it's ok because whips and chains excite me.

that's what you were getting at here, right?

although you go too far when you say that Chase Blackburn sucks :/

I saw him saying the other day that Sanu is a terrible WR too.....

ATLDirtyBirds
04-13-2012, 10:53 AM
And that Ray Rice's thighs aren't that impressive.

Bulldogs
04-13-2012, 10:54 AM
Are there any teams still open? I'd be interested in GMing.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-13-2012, 10:56 AM

You can be my co ***** again, if you'd like.

Hines
04-13-2012, 10:59 AM
Tavaris Jackson, Golden Tate, Mike Williams are all available.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 11:00 AM

Menardo was looking to Co with Philly, so if you're interested in the Chargers, you can have them.

Bulldogs
04-13-2012, 11:20 AM
Menardo was looking to Co with Philly, so if you're interested in the Chargers, you can have them.

I suppose I could once again co-GM with ATL. I'll put in more of an effort this time. :banana:

marshallb
04-13-2012, 11:35 AM
I suppose I could GM the Chargers. I didn't apply because I didn't think I'd have enough time to put into this, but it looks like I will have more time than I thought, and will have enough time to make the picks or at least leave a board.

RaiderNation
04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Raiders are ready for the draft, likely not going to be making many moves with the limited amount of picks and players I have. Still might be open to trading McFadden for a 1st, PM if interested in any other players too.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 12:11 PM
I suppose I could GM the Chargers. I didn't apply because I didn't think I'd have enough time to put into this, but it looks like I will have more time than I thought, and will have enough time to make the picks or at least leave a board.

You got it.

Wootylicous
04-13-2012, 12:17 PM
Vidae will be my co-gm

vidae
04-13-2012, 12:18 PM
Vidae will be my co-gm

Yeah, I'll co-GM with Wooty unless you need a team filled somewhere else BB.

Wootylicous
04-13-2012, 12:19 PM
We shall dominate this!

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 12:20 PM
Yeah, I'll co-GM with Wooty unless you need a team filled somewhere else BB.

We're quite full for the moment. If there is a sudden opening, I'll let you know. For now, you can Co- the Chiefs.

TheBoyWonder22
04-13-2012, 12:39 PM
Rams looking to move down slightly. PM if interested.

Wootylicous
04-13-2012, 12:44 PM
I suppose BB that you will block any Gabbert trade.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 12:45 PM
I suppose BB that you will block any Gabbert trade.

It just wouldn't be fair unless the Jaguars are sending along some picks as a bribe for someone to take him off their hands.

scottyboy
04-13-2012, 12:46 PM
I saw him saying the other day that Sanu is a terrible WR too.....

And that Ray Rice's thighs aren't that impressive.

TOO FAR TOO FAR

what's the safe word? what's the ******* safe word?

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 12:47 PM
TOO FAR TOO FAR

what's the safe word? what's the ******* safe word?

"RUTGERSSUCKS"

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 01:04 PM
Did you get mine and Wooty's trade proposal BB?

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Did you get mine and Wooty's trade proposal BB?

I did. I'm waiting until I have time later to format the draft order.

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 01:13 PM

Ok, all good then.

This is the site i used to find the Packers picks and it was updated today.

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/football/DraftTrades/Years/2012.htm

Matthew Jones
04-13-2012, 01:14 PM

This looks easy to copy and paste (I won't do it in this thread though):

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1120961-nfl-draft-order-2012-nfl-releases-full-draft-order-with-compensatory-picks

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 01:15 PM
This looks easy to copy and paste (I won't do it in this thread though):

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1120961-nfl-draft-order-2012-nfl-releases-full-draft-order-with-compensatory-picks

That's always the problem...they usually have goofy spacing issues or insist on posting the record with the team or something....

Nothing like a good test:

1. Indianapolis Colts

2. Washington Redskins (from St. Louis Rams)

3. Minnesota Vikings

4. Cleveland Browns

5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

6. St. Louis Rams (from Washington Redskins)

7. Jacksonville Jaguars

8. Miami Dolphins

9. Carolina Panthers

10. Buffalo Bills

That may work.

RaiderNation
04-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Might have to go through every time you update the picks and delete the spacing. Leave the picks that aren't on the board spaced, ones that have drafted leave closer together.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Fixing the extra space there won't be too bad. It's when the text is tabbed weird, or they put the records for the team in every stinking round or....GAH! THE WORST! is when they restart the order 1-32 every round. Very annoying.

Shane P. Hallam
04-13-2012, 01:48 PM
The one on NFL.com is pretty good too.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 01:52 PM
The one on NFL.com is pretty good too.

Matthew did it for me, so I posted his already. NFL.com's for some reason does this:

1 Indianapolis Colts 2 Washington Redskins (from St. Louis Rams) 3 Minnesota Vikings 4 Cleveland Browns 5 Tampa Bay Buccaneers 6 Rams (from Redskins) 7 Jacksonville Jaguars 8 Miami Dolphins 9 Carolina Panthers 10 Buffalo Bills

And if the site puts it into a table....forget about it.

We got one and that's what's important.

Bengals78
04-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Im open to trading any pick or player outside of a select few (Geno, AJ and Andy). Id probably wait until draft day before making any big moves. But just saying the possibility is there.

RaiderNation
04-13-2012, 03:05 PM
Raiders are open to trading RB Darren McFadden and WR/KR Jacoby Ford for draft pick(s).

Bengals78
04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Raiders are open to trading RB Darren McFadden and WR/KR Jacoby Ford for draft pick(s).

Hey I have an extra first round pick....

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 03:26 PM
That would be a great trade for both parties!

Menardo75
04-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Eagles are open to dealing Asante Samuel, and Danny Watkins.

WMD
04-13-2012, 04:15 PM
Lions are looking to trade up. Also open to moving DE Cliff Avril or DT Corey Williams.

RaiderNation
04-13-2012, 04:22 PM
That would be a great trade for both parties!

Not going to happen, I wish it would have though.

Matthew Jones
04-13-2012, 04:25 PM
Brian Hoyer is available via trade. PM me with any trade offers.

fischbowl
04-13-2012, 04:48 PM

Marshall, if you wanna take over the Vikings, you're more than welcome. I was hoping for the Bills and I have no idea what to do with them outside of the obvious

holt_bruce81
04-13-2012, 04:48 PM
Damn I didn't get asked to do this. Sad face.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 04:50 PM
I didn't actually go out of my way to ask anyone this time. I figured I'd do it if things didn't fill up after a day or two.

TheBoyWonder22
04-13-2012, 04:51 PM
hb81, you wanna co-GM with me?

ATLDirtyBirds
04-13-2012, 04:59 PM
I think this would be better with no trading of players. More realistic.

marshallb
04-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Marshall, if you wanna take over the Vikings, you're more than welcome. I was hoping for the Bills and I have no idea what to do with them outside of the obvious

I mean, if you want to swap and take the Chargers, then I'd be ok with that, but I'd be more than fine with sticking with the Chargers as they're my second favorite team, and I did the Vikings last one of these. It's up to you, though.

fischbowl
04-13-2012, 05:26 PM
I mean, if you want to swap and take the Chargers, then I'd be ok with that, but I'd be more than fine with sticking with the Chargers as they're my second favorite team, and I did the Vikings last one of these. It's up to you, though.

Whatever team you prefer works for me

marshallb
04-13-2012, 05:29 PM
Whatever team you prefer works for me

It honestly doesn't matter to me. Whichever one you'd rather run. You can choose.

fischbowl
04-13-2012, 05:31 PM
I'd rather do the Chargers in that case

scottyboy
04-13-2012, 06:00 PM
IT'S OK GUYS CUZ THE GIANTS BROUGHT CHASE BLACKBURN BACK.
yeah

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 06:09 PM
My only memory of Chase Blackburn is of him picking off Aaron Rodgers :(

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 06:11 PM
It honestly doesn't matter to me. Whichever one you'd rather run. You can choose.

So MarshallB to the Vikes, Fisch to the Chargers then?

Caddy
04-13-2012, 06:16 PM

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/729/butthurt2.jpg

SuperPacker
04-13-2012, 06:21 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/729/butthurt2.jpg

My butt does not hurt.

RaiderNation
04-13-2012, 06:22 PM
Any chance we start the 1st round early in the morning tomorrow? The top 10 or so picks can be gotten out of the way quick, and hopefully get into the 2nd round by Monday to finish the draft sometime next week.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 06:37 PM
Yeah, I'll probably have the unoffical, no-clock start tomorrow. If things progress well, we'll start the clock on Monday morning. If things are dragging and we're waiting on one person, I'll institute a really soft time limit over the weekend.

redbills
04-13-2012, 06:56 PM

U can co with me if ya want Fisch.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Then we'd have a gap at the Chargers.

WMD
04-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Would you rather draft some random fruitcake unproven DE, or trade for a proven sexy man with a great sack (total)?

Cliff Avril is your man. You know you want his sack (total)

marshallb
04-13-2012, 07:30 PM
So MarshallB to the Vikes, Fisch to the Chargers then?

Yea. Let me know if you need my number or if you still have it from last time.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 07:32 PM
I have yours from a previous one. I'll make the switch in the order.

TheBoyWonder22
04-13-2012, 07:38 PM
I have what should be a top 10 pick next year that I'm looking to trade up with. If you're looking to move out of the first this year, hit me up.

Matthew Jones
04-13-2012, 07:56 PM
What is going to happen at the end of the draft? Will there be any roster cuts, etc.?

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 07:56 PM
No, this is just a straight mock of the draft.

Matthew Jones
04-13-2012, 08:02 PM
No, this is just a straight mock of the draft.

Alright, cool. Trying to decide on who would make the 53-man roster is giving me a headache. That's one I'll leave to Belichick.

TheBoyWonder22
04-13-2012, 08:14 PM
holt_bruce81 is now officially the Rams co-GM. Update accordingly if you please.

BeerBaron
04-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Updated. I'm only updating the list in the first post of this thread from now on.

Caulibflower
04-14-2012, 12:30 AM
Is it still possible for me to get in on this?

A Perfect Score
04-14-2012, 12:31 AM
Oh ****, I actually got the Ravens. Nice.

fenikz
04-14-2012, 05:12 AM
tl;dr

im illiterate whens the draft start

i seriously cant find it

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 10:17 AM
AJ Hawk to the Chiefs = championship

SuperPacker
04-14-2012, 10:37 AM
AJ Hawk to the Chiefs = championship

AJ Hawk got outplayed by a 6th round rookie and a 2nd year practice squad player. My first move in forum mocks is always to get rid of him

:evil_laugh: :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh:

But then you only gave up a 6th so you're not losing much.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 10:38 AM
Getting an average starter for a 6th round pick = anytime

Matthew Jones
04-14-2012, 10:39 AM
AJ Hawk got outplayed by a 6th round rookie and a 2nd year practice squad player. My first move in forum mocks is always to get rid of him

:evil_laugh: :evil_laugh: :evil_laugh:

But then you only gave up a 6th so you're not losing much.

Just $4.4m, $4.9m, $4.9m, and $5.4m in yearly salaries and $2.2m in roster bonuses. Ouch.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 10:40 AM
We definitly have cap space and enough leverage to negotiate a new contract.

SuperPacker
04-14-2012, 10:43 AM
I dont think we're taking cap space into consideration anyway.

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 11:26 AM
So I've decided that we'll just go along slowly over the weekend, and start the clock at 8am on Monday.

So picking can begin anytime now.

Matthew Jones
04-14-2012, 11:29 AM
Send me a PM if you're interested in trading up during the draft or any of the following players:

QB Brian Hoyer

DT Ron Brace

DE Jermaine Cunningham

I'm also willing to discuss trades involving future draft picks.

SuperPacker
04-14-2012, 11:30 AM
So its falloutboy and ihatejjreddick

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 12:12 PM
There were two picks right off the bat.

A Perfect Score
04-14-2012, 12:15 PM
There were two picks right off the bat.

Two shocking picks, nonetheless. Really caught me off guard.

Matthew Jones
04-14-2012, 12:19 PM
Two shocking picks, nonetheless. Really caught me off guard.

How is Brock Osweiler still available?

DeepThreat
04-14-2012, 12:20 PM
How is Brock Osweiler still available?

He won't be for long...

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 12:38 PM
An issue came up with the Titans GM (he didn't actually have an account here...) so I've replaced him with Calubflower who submitted an application late.

redbills
04-14-2012, 12:40 PM
An issue came up with the Titans GM (he didn't actually have an account here...) so I've replaced him with Calubflower who submitted an application late.

Lol, just pmed him if he wanted to co with me.

RaiderNation
04-14-2012, 02:43 PM
Jacoby Ford is still on the market if anyone wants him. Hopefully things pick up I want to get to my pick already!

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
Jacoby Ford is still on the market if anyone wants him. Hopefully things pick up I want to get to my pick already!

ETA on the end of the 3rd round is like...Wednesday.

A Perfect Score
04-14-2012, 03:04 PM
I feel like Forum Mocks must be boring for people who have really high picks in years like this. If I was the Colts, I'd take RGIII just because haha

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 03:23 PM
I feel like Forum Mocks must be boring for people who have really high picks in years like this. If I was the Colts, I'd take RGIII just because haha

Then I would have just taken Luck and nothing would have changed.

And if you take someone other than the obvious ones, everyone complains that the draft is ruined and unrealistic.

Early mocks, particularly the in-season ones, are fun to do if you're a high pick. These ones right before the draft...less so.

RaiderNation
04-14-2012, 03:35 PM
ETA on the end of the 3rd round is like...Wednesday.

Someone should take McFadden off my hands for a 1st, Bengals/Browns have 2 1st round picks....

Caddy
04-14-2012, 06:23 PM
#5 can be had people.

marshallb
04-14-2012, 06:27 PM
I just got back from work, so the Vikings pick will be up in just a minute.

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm stepping out for a few hours. Hopefully no trades need approved. IF they do....send them and I'll approve when I get back. Please include your pick in case you're not around when I approve them so I can just make it.

fenikz
04-14-2012, 08:09 PM
Cardinals most likely looking to trade back in the 1st, probably not asking for anything more than a 3rd or a package of later picks

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 08:29 PM
St. Louis is open to talks for #6. Send offers ASAP so that we can get rolling.

Bengals78
04-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Someone should take McFadden off my hands for a 1st, Bengals/Browns have 2 1st round picks....

An oft injured RB isnt worth a 1st

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 10:48 PM
I got one for him in the forum offseason.

Bengals78
04-14-2012, 10:49 PM
I got one for him in the forum offseason.

you be a wizard

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 10:58 PM
Haha I was gonna give you a second and fifth but you jumped the gun on me you tricky bastard! I will consult Holts_Bruce and we will have our pick up tonight barring trade offers.

fenikz
04-14-2012, 11:42 PM
no one is trading with you :/

just pick

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 11:43 PM
Fine! I need to find a pic hold on.

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 11:55 PM
Jacksonville OTC.

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 11:59 PM
The Jags are up, this could be a while.

TheBoyWonder22
04-15-2012, 12:12 AM
Considering I've never heard of either of these guys, you're more than likely correct.

TheSlinger
04-15-2012, 12:15 AM
Oh, ye of little faith.

BeerBaron
04-15-2012, 12:16 AM
I'll text them when I get up in the morning. Kind of late now. Some people are actually diurnal.

fenikz
04-15-2012, 12:18 AM
forgot to change the team name

TheSlinger
04-15-2012, 12:19 AM
I don't know WHAT you're talking about.

BeerBaron
04-15-2012, 12:20 AM
Well that was a surprising pick.

fenikz
04-15-2012, 12:22 AM
I fully expect now that the Jags will take Andre Branch #7 just cus it happened in Broth's mock and makes so much since from a Gene Smith standpoint

TheSlinger
04-15-2012, 12:23 AM
Well that was a surprising pick.

We agreed on a top 3 and Cox was the only one available. Neither of as are fans of Blackmon.

fenikz
04-15-2012, 12:25 AM
I think plenty of teams won't have Blackmon top 10, would I take him at 13? absolutely but just no wow factor in him that makes you think he can be a #1 receiver in the NFL

TheBoyWonder22
04-15-2012, 12:25 AM
Oh, ye of little faith.
My apologies.

jayceheathman
04-15-2012, 01:23 AM
Dolphins passing on Tannehill?

TACKLE
04-15-2012, 01:26 AM
Dolphins passing on Tannehill?

Letting QB's fall is the #1 rule in every forum mock.

RaiderNation
04-15-2012, 01:41 AM
Can't see Tannehill getting by KC unless a big trade happens....

Caddy
04-15-2012, 01:55 AM
He won't make it out of the top 16. Book it.

Bengals78
04-15-2012, 01:56 AM
Caddy is looking to trade back into the first for Taze

Caddy
04-15-2012, 02:04 AM
Caddy is looking to trade back into the first for Taze

I hate you so much.

Bengals78
04-15-2012, 02:05 AM
I hate you so much.

HEY!
I have all the Crocodile Dundee movies on DVD...we are like brothers or something.

ncst8fan83
04-15-2012, 08:54 AM
Entertaining offers on moving up to the #9 spot. Let me know if you are interested.

scottyboy
04-15-2012, 10:49 AM
i'm gonna assume the Rivers trade counts for this, right?

fenikz
04-15-2012, 11:17 AM
I would assume so, was 2 days ago

RaiderNation
04-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Entertaining offers on moving up to the #9 spot. Let me know if you are interested.

It's been 6 hours...

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 02:42 PM
It's been 6 hours...

Unfortunately there's no clock.

RaiderNation
04-15-2012, 03:01 PM
Unfortunately there's no clock.

Just saying though, if it's been 6 hours already I doubt he's going to get a trade done. Teams will sit for Tannehill.

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 03:03 PM
Just saying though, if it's been 6 hours already I doubt he's going to get a trade done. Teams will sit for Tannehill.

I know, its annoying. It should get moving tomorrow though, when the clock starts.

ncst8fan83
04-15-2012, 03:11 PM
trade has already been submitted. waiting for bb.

TheBoyWonder22
04-15-2012, 03:21 PM
So teams traded you for who I'm assuming is one of Tanny, Ingram, or DeCastro and they wouldn't trade me?! Come on people.

Wootylicous
04-15-2012, 03:38 PM
That's all for the 9th pick ? lolz good job Deep!

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Probably because they didnt want to move up as high as #6 and pay the extra price.

Nice move by the browns. They still have their 2nd so if they spend it on a receiver that offense would have a lot of potential. Tannehill, Richardson, Little and someone like Sanu or Randle would make a nice young offense.

draftguru151
04-15-2012, 03:42 PM
Dolphins pass on a QB for a WR and the Browns trade up to get the QB. Sounds familiar!

BeerBaron
04-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Dolphins pass on a QB for a WR and the Browns trade up to get the QB. Sounds familiar!

As I recall, that didn't work out for either team.

scottyboy
04-15-2012, 03:44 PM

true, but did you draft the Justin Blackmon family? Not just him, but his whole family?

RaiderNation
Wow Carolina got robbed if you ask me, I'd at least would have wanted a decent player coming with those picks as well to move down 13 spots. You go from Cox/Coples to Still/Worthy/Mercilus

draftguru151
As I recall, that didn't work out for either team.

http://www.englishforum.ch/attachments/football-sports/39641d1331573902-2012-formula-1-world-championship-you_dont_say.jpg

Shane P. Hallam
04-15-2012, 03:45 PM

And that now seems incorrect, haha.

Wootylicous
04-15-2012, 03:46 PM
Now come on bills! :D

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 03:47 PM
The Panthers will probably be looking at Kirkpatrick, Gilmore, Perry or Poe. Not bad saying as they're getting a 3rd and 5th round pick as well.

RaiderNation
04-15-2012, 03:48 PM
And that now seems incorrect, haha.

Lol it seemed pretty dead in here for that 6 hours, could be a delay that happens on draft day to approve a trade like that.

redbills
04-15-2012, 03:49 PM
Now come on bills! :D

Have a trade in the works

Matthew Jones
04-15-2012, 03:55 PM
Nice value there by Cleveland.

ncst8fan83
04-15-2012, 03:59 PM
With Cox gone, we felt like could move back and get better value than Kuechly or Coples at 9. Plus, we have a few holes and the picks help.

vidae
04-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Just an awful trade by the Panthers. Going from 9 to 22 doesn't even net you Clevelands second? Jeez.

redbills
04-15-2012, 04:05 PM
Great trade by CLE, got a franchise QB and didnt give up much.

vidae
04-15-2012, 04:06 PM
Great trade by CLE, got a franchise QB and didnt give up much.

Fantastic trade by Cleveland. Deep completely fleeced the Panthers. That wasn't even his first 4th rounder.

redbills
04-15-2012, 04:08 PM
Pick 10 can be had pm, CAR took 6 hrs so....

A Perfect Score
04-15-2012, 04:08 PM
That's a downright terrible trade by the Panthers. I don't even have any specific interest in moving up, and I would have made a better offer then that. What is that, a 3rd and a 4th to jump 13 spots? How did that even get approved?

Wootylicous
04-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Don't take 6 hours for christ sake :/

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 04:09 PM
Trade value chart says the Panthers lost out by 300 points which is a low second round pick. Ok, i think the Panthers got raped.

It should of been Browns 1st, 2nd and 3rd/4th saying as they were trading up for a QB, so the Panthers probably could of asked for more than what the trade chart says.

redbills
04-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Don't take 6 hours for christ sake :/

Hahahaha, I won't....maybe 5. :banana:

redbills
04-15-2012, 04:11 PM
Trade value chart says the Panthers lost out by 300 points which is a low second round pick. Ok, i think the Panthers got raped.

It should of been Browns 1st, 2nd and 4th saying as they were trading up for a QB, so the Panthers probably could of asked for more than what the trade chart says.

I asked CLE for 22 and 37 for 10 they gave me same offer as CAR so I said thanks but no thanks.

vidae
04-15-2012, 04:11 PM
That's a downright terrible trade by the Panthers. I don't even have any specific interest in moving up, and I would have made a better offer then that. What is that, a 3rd and a 4th to jump 13 spots? How did that even get approved?

Haha for real. Just a complete raping by Deep there.

ncst8fan83
04-15-2012, 04:17 PM

It should of been Browns 1st, 2nd and 3rd/4th saying as they were trading up for a QB, so the Panthers probably could of asked for more than what the trade chart says.

It was the only trade offer we got. I don't really care about the supposed value as long as it nets us starters in the first 3/4 rounds and some nice depth pieces. It's whatever though.

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 04:22 PM
It was the only trade offer we got. I don't really care about the supposed value as long as it nets us starters in the first 3/4 rounds and some nice depth pieces. It's whatever though.

Have you heard of negotiating?

redbills
04-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Have you heard of negotiating?

CLE was firm on that offer. Was take it or leave it.

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 04:38 PM

Deep could of just been saying that and hoping you take it, but if both of you said no he probably would of come back with a better offer.

vidae
04-15-2012, 04:40 PM

So you leave it. If the options are getting something shoved in your pooper or not getting something shoved in your pooper, you opt for the latter.

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 04:42 PM
So you leave it. If the options are getting something shoved in your pooper or not getting something shoved in your pooper, you opt for the latter.

And this as well.

WMD
04-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Cliff Avril is a pretttayyy good DE and would also make for a pretty good OLB for you 3-4 jerkoffs. You may trade for him.

A Perfect Score
04-15-2012, 05:34 PM
Cliff Avril is a pretttayyy good DE and would also make for a pretty good OLB for you 3-4 jerkoffs. You may trade for him.

Ravens 4th rounder. We got a deal WND? You know you waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanna

Matthew Jones
04-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Chiefs pick should be interesting with DeCastro/Poe/Kuechly on the board.

vidae
04-15-2012, 05:46 PM
Look at that! The Chiefs pick is up in less than a minute! Wooty and I are basically all-stars.

Matthew Jones
04-15-2012, 05:47 PM
Thanks for working out your pick beforehand! I just texted Hines.

Matthew Jones
04-15-2012, 05:49 PM
Hines let me know who he wants to pick but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post it in the draft thread.

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Look at that! The Chiefs pick is up in less than a minute! Wooty and I are basically all-stars.

Thank you Vid and Woot, thank you!

Still no closer to the Packers though :(

Matthew Jones
04-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Since BeerBaron isn't online, I'm going to go ahead and post Seattle's pick.

Matthew Jones
04-15-2012, 05:52 PM
Seahawks pick is up.

fenikz
04-15-2012, 05:53 PM
WMD and I have a trade worked out before hand :D

just need approval from BB

Could just make the pick for him to keep this thing going

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 05:57 PM
Can we text him?

fenikz
04-15-2012, 06:00 PM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/4/15/3HqfQWXGV0KngqTYispSmA2.jpg

BeerBaron
04-15-2012, 06:01 PM
Working on it now. I'm showing as offline for the mafia game, so I'm probably around even if I don't show.

Shane P. Hallam
04-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Surprised Seattle took Kuechly after all the LB signings they have had.

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 06:05 PM
Trade approved...

BeerBaron
04-15-2012, 06:06 PM
I've posted my number in past drafts when I was stepping away for a while. Plus anyone I have ever texted in one of these should have it.

Plus, when I ask for yours, it stays with me. If I post mine to everyone, everyone can see it, including those not in the draft. So I hesitate to do that.

fenikz
04-15-2012, 06:07 PM
you know me, just having fun at other peoples expense :)

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 06:08 PM
you know me, just having fun at other peoples expense :)

yeah, i know :(

SuperPacker
04-15-2012, 06:11 PM
The Lions would of won that trade if they didnt use it on Mark Barron. IMO a reach and i dont think he would of gone that early anyway.

fenikz
04-15-2012, 06:11 PM
pff I'm like the only person on this board who doesn't hate on you