PDA

View Full Version : Mason Crosby?

Shiver
03-29-2007, 12:42 PM
Since we had an abundance of draft picks, would you be opposed to taking the best Kicker prospect in years? Elite level kickers usually come off the board in the 2nd round, and we have two 2nd round picks. The team currently has no option at Kicker, and that position contributes more than people give it credit. With his leg strength, in a dome, anything inside of 55-yards would be a cakewalk for him. That is a powerful weapon to have.

Thoughts?

I personally would not be opposed to it. The team needs a kicker, why not take one that could be the best at his position?

scar988
03-29-2007, 03:16 PM
we signed Aaron Elling liek a week ago and will not use a first DAY pick on a kicker and I doubt we even use ANY pick on one.

Shiver
03-29-2007, 03:28 PM
we signed Aaron Elling liek a week ago and will not use a first DAY pick on a kicker and I doubt we even use ANY pick on one.

Uh, he isn't good, at all. He has attempted one FG in the past two years. Prior to that, he was a 67% kicker in Minnesota. If the team is relying on him, were in trouble.

scar988
03-29-2007, 03:29 PM
I douibt we are relying on him I'm just sayign we actually have SOMEONE in camp. maybe we coudl get John Hall.

georgiafan
03-30-2007, 07:55 AM
I dont mind drafting a kicker, just not on day 1

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
03-30-2007, 09:48 PM
We won't look at him in the 2nd, we have waaay more pressing needs. If he's there in the 3rd, I'd pick him up in a heartbeat though.

Severe Punishment
03-30-2007, 10:40 PM
Uh, he isn't good, at all. He has attempted one FG in the past two years. Prior to that, he was a 67% kicker in Minnesota. If the team is relying on him, were in trouble.
As a Viking fan I can tell you , that you won't want to relly on Eling to get your mail while your on vacation let alone kick FG's.
I'm 99% sure he missed 2 PAT's in consecutive weeks that cost us victories.....I have a vodoo doll of him around somewhere.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
03-31-2007, 02:50 PM
I have a vodoo doll of him around somewhere.

Haha, ur a strange man.

scar988
03-31-2007, 05:54 PM
we won't take him first day. what we would od is take him in the 4th.