PDA

View Full Version : DBZ Saiyan Saga - Saiyans Win!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

ImBrotherCain
04-14-2012, 10:36 AM
DBZ Saiyan Saga

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111014003239/dragonball/images/e/eb/TheSaiyanSaga.jpg

Five years had passed since the Z-Fighters thwarted the evil Piccolo’s plans of conquest. Thanks to their heroic efforts, a shadow of doom was lifted from the world and a new day of hope has dawned. For in the years since Piccolo’s defeat, it has been a time of rebuilding, healing, prosperity, and peace on Earth. However, unknown to them, at this very moment, a new threat to humankind is hurtling through the solar system. As these mysterious invaders make their final descents towards Earth, one thing is certain, the peaceful era the human race has been enjoying these past five years, is about to come crashing down upon them. Who could these invaders be? And even more importantly, what could they want with the people of Earth?

The evil Piccolo is the first to sense their presence. Shortly thereafter, while the Z-Fighters gather at the Kame House for a reunion, they begin to sense the evil as well. After witnessing one of the invaders’ power first-hand, Piccolo and Goku decide to put their differences behind them and join forces to combat this new threat...

Still Alive:
Jvig
Razor
Caddy
Trogdor
TBW
Scotty
Mr.Goosemahn
Wooty
BantxGallopingGhost (King Kai, Neighbor) was lynched day 1
DeepThreat (Fortuneteller Baba, Cop) was killed night 1
Rob S (Yamcha, Bodyguard) was killed night 1
Vidae (Chi Chi, Townie) was killed night 2
Dr. Gonzo (Saibamen, Goon) was lynched day 3
Renji (Mr. Popo, Motivator) was sealed in his bottle night 3
D-Unit (Yajirobe, 1xGifter) was lynched day 4
Shane P. Hallam (Krillin, Role Blocker) was killed night 4
APS (Garlic Jr., Bulletproof Serial Killer)was lynched day 5
CashMoneyDrew (Oolong, Pantie Giver) was killed night 5
Razor (Gohan, Universal Backup/Cop) was lynched day 6
Razor (Gohan, ???????) was brought back to life night 6
BeerBaron (Piccolo, Protector) was killed night 6
Bulldogs (Saibamen, Hunter) has lynched day 7
TitanHope (Goku, Cop) was killed day 7ATL (Puar, Townie) was killed night 7
Draftguru151 (Saibamen, Shield) was lynched day 8

With 10 Left Alive 6 Votes are needed to reach majority

-- Do NOT PM each other unless your role specifies otherwise. Automatic mod kill if caught breaking this rule. Please report if someone does PM you.

-- All lynch and unlynch votes must be in bold. You must unlynch before changing your vote.

-- Refrain from editing your posts.

-- Lastly if you are dead do not PM, chat or discuss the game with anyone in the game dead or alive.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 10:41 AM
It begins again. Not sure if we will have anything to go on. To lynch, or not to lynch? If we do as usual I will say D-Unit is a good target :) Mostly because Fenikz isn't in the game.

Caddy
04-14-2012, 10:41 AM
Lets get this party started

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 10:43 AM
I was actually going to do this last game before JBond brought out the whole role reveal thing, but I think this is a better strategy and will really thwart something that frequently occurs in the middle of the game.

Are you a townie or do you have some kind of power?

I'm personally a townie.

DeepThreat
04-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Caddy, I hate you.

Caddy
04-14-2012, 10:44 AM
Caddy, I hate you.

Well I love you, so deal with it.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 10:46 AM
I'm good thats all.

vidae
04-14-2012, 10:48 AM
I am a good and peaceful Townie.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 10:50 AM
I feel Gonzo/Bulldogs are evils

Caddy
04-14-2012, 10:54 AM

You are obviously Mr. Popo vidae.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 10:58 AM
I feel Gonzo/Bulldogs are evils

How did you know Woot? HOW DID YOU KNOW???

Also, ATL, are you suggesting we all reveal our roles? If we do the mafia will surely target people with powerful roles. I know there are protectors but when I have been in the Mafia it hasn't been that hard to figure out who will and won't be protected. I just don't think that is a good idea but I will say I am not evil, I am good.

Caddy
04-14-2012, 11:00 AM
TBtpyeLxVkI

<3

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 11:00 AM
Also, ATL, are you suggesting we all reveal our roles? If we do the mafia will surely target people with powerful roles. I know there are protectors but when I have been in the Mafia it hasn't been that hard to figure out who will and won't be protected. I just don't think that is a good idea but I will say I am not evil, I am good.

I was just suggesting townie or not townie. I can see where there's some risk too it, but I think it might be our best play to get something kind of information out of today.

Or we can just lynch DUnit, he's always evil anyway.

Caddy
04-14-2012, 11:05 AM
I was just suggesting townie or not townie. I can see where there's some risk too it, but I think it might be our best play to get something kind of information out of today.

Or we can just lynch DUnit, he's always evil anyway.

In the last two games you were Voldemort and the Balrog... If we are killing someone who is always evil, it should be you.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 11:05 AM
Damn it Woot, I didn't even have a chance to speak yet. Very pumped to play this game. I feel like me and BeerBaron are both DBZ Encyclopedias. To be clear IBC, I know you didn't send us our actual character names, but no name reveals if you figure out who you are?

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 11:07 AM
In the last two games you were Voldemort and the Balrog... If we are killing someone who is always evil, it should be you.

I know ATL said it jokingly, but I thought we confirmed last game with the whole TBW saga that it is randomized each game.

Grizzlegom
04-14-2012, 11:08 AM
Damn it Woot, I didn't even have a chance to speak yet. Very pumped to play this game. I feel like me and BeerBaron are both DBZ Encyclopedias. To be clear IBC, I know you didn't send us our actual character names, but no name reveals if you figure out who you are?

That's correct, name claiming results in automatic modkill.

Caddy
04-14-2012, 11:10 AM
That's correct, name claiming results in automatic modkill.

But saying anything that isn't explicitly name claiming is permitted? By that I mean, saying I'm the one that looks like a midget clown is allowed?

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 11:10 AM

Actual, that'd be one evil and one neutral... And I've been good in every single other one of the million of these we've played across the 2 forums.

Caddy
04-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Actual, that'd be one evil and one neutral... And I've been good in every single other one of the million of these we've played across the 2 forums.

Evil/Anti-Town - Same difference.

ImBrotherCain
04-14-2012, 11:13 AM
But we anything that isn't explicitly name claiming is permitted? By that I mean, saying I'm the one that looks like a midget clown is allowed?

I mean if you can figure that out and want to take the risk by all means.

Caddy
04-14-2012, 11:14 AM
I mean if you can figure that out and want to take the risk by all means.

Does that mean I could theoretically do it, or no?

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 11:15 AM

Theoretically, if I were Piccolo (I'm not), and somebody was pushing me for my role and I was like "I'm the green guy" or "I'm from Namek" I would assume that's not allowed.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 11:16 AM
VOTE: GONZO

DeepThreat
04-14-2012, 11:18 AM
I would not be opposed to lynching Forenci either... Just throwing it out there.

ImBrotherCain
04-14-2012, 11:20 AM

It means you can theoretically quote me or break the rules but that doesn't mean their wont be repercussions :smile:

Caddy
04-14-2012, 11:22 AM
It means you can theoretically quote me or break the rules but that doesn't mean their wont be repercussions :smile:

That doesn't help. Can we imply who were are? Yes/No.

ImBrotherCain
04-14-2012, 11:23 AM
That doesn't help. Can we imply who were are? Yes/No.

We will just leave it at no.

Caddy
04-14-2012, 11:25 AM
Alright well I'm going to bed. Please don't let another TBW situation happen today guys!

Razor
04-14-2012, 11:33 AM

I guess that makes two of us.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 11:39 AM
I was actually going to do this last game before JBond brought out the whole role reveal thing, but I think this is a better strategy and will really thwart something that frequently occurs in the middle of the game.

I'm personally a townie.

This is probably the worst idea i've ever heard of. If someone was evil, they would say they were a townie to blend in and not draw attention to them, and someone who had powers would say they are a townie to blend in as well and save themselves from being slayed over night. So..... everyone is a townie.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 11:40 AM
So that makes 24 townies I guess.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 11:41 AM
So that makes 24 townies I guess.

I think we just won the game.

Wootylicous
Yeah why are we playing ? we have 24 good guys!

Bulldogs
Seeing as I don't see who a lie detector could be (maybe King Kai in future games?) it's probably not a good idea.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 11:42 AM
This is probably the worst idea i've ever heard of. If someone was evil, they would say they were a townie to blend in and not draw attention to them, and someone who had powers would say they are a townie to blend in as well and save themselves from being slayed over night. So..... everyone is a townie.

People always play the townie card once accused and I was hoping to eliminate that. But now that's it been confirmed there are in fact 24 townies, I think we can close this ***** up.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Does anyone have any info at all ?

Razor
04-14-2012, 12:00 PM
Does anyone have any info at all ?

Nope, nothing... I guess nothing will come out before day two where people have had a chance to investigate and such.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Vote Gonzo

scottyboy
04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
it's always the "lynch or no-lynch" thing on day 1. the age old predicament.

I'm a good guy, for the record.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Vote Gonzo

Looks like there are two haters in the house. I think we should take out someone who just causes confusion or go no lynch but I have said it every game, never a fan of no lynch.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 12:19 PM
We have to lynch imo. Also, I am good.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 12:20 PM
vote: trogdor

I don't know who he is....

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 12:21 PM
Well trivia might be right on this one Gonzo. Are you suggesting anyone ?

scottyboy
04-14-2012, 12:21 PM
i think trivia's just...being trivia

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 12:23 PM
The first day just seems like roulette. Make a random killing and hope it's someone bad.

Has it even worked once yet? I see that if failed spectacularly in the last game.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 12:24 PM
Well trivia might be right on this one Gonzo. Are you suggesting anyone ?

I already have but I am basing it on nothing since he hasn't posted yet. It really is a crapshoot for everyone but the mafia day one because they know who is good but I still like lynch because it gives us info.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 12:33 PM
The first day just seems like roulette. Make a random killing and hope it's someone bad.

Has it even worked once yet? I see that if failed spectacularly in the last game.

It has worked in the past, Star Wars game to be exact. We crushed.

You know I don't like Trivia, but if there is anyone with inside info on Gonzo being evil, it would be him. To me, it is better to follow him than try and guess at this point, though I'd like to wait a bit longer before we kill Gonzo quickly, get more people here and involved, talking.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 12:34 PM

Well, even if you don't kill a baddie, it still gives us information. TBW wasn't random last game either, he played the worst day 1 in mafia history and deserved to be lynched.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 12:36 PM
Well, even if you don't kill a baddie, it still gives us information. TBW wasn't random last game either, he played the worst day 1 in mafia history and deserved to be lynched.

It was almost worse than his first game.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 12:46 PM
It has worked in the past, Star Wars game to be exact. We crushed.

You know I don't like Trivia, but if there is anyone with inside info on Gonzo being evil, it would be him. To me, it is better to follow him than try and guess at this point, though I'd like to wait a bit longer before we kill Gonzo quickly, get more people here and involved, talking.

You don't even make sense haha. Not sure if you are suggesting I told him I was evil, in that case I guess I know he is evil to. Maybe according to you he it's the only one with info though.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 12:49 PM
Maybe he got some inside info about you Gonzo.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Maybe he got some inside info about you Gonzo.

Could be! Sneaky bastard.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 12:53 PM
You don't even make sense haha. Not sure if you are suggesting I told him I was evil, in that case I guess I know he is evil to. Maybe according to you he it's the only one with info though.

Yes, maybe he knows you are evil whether by you telling him or something else. Heck, could he be evil and just pissed at you for something, thus calling you out? Better possibility than anything else at this point Gonzo! Plus I'm still mad about SheHulkner

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 12:54 PM
If we follow you Riley and Gonzo is good...watch your ass!

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 12:55 PM
If we follow you Riley and Gonzo is good...watch your ass!

Didn't you vote Gonzo before I have? Why am I the only one on the chopping block if that is the case? lol.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 12:56 PM
Riley is trivia. shane focus! he voted gonzo on page 1

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 12:58 PM
Riley is trivia. shane focus! he voted gonzo on page 1

Sorry, I put in an unintended comma into your post

"If we follow you, Riley and Gonzo is good...watch your ass!"

I assumed you meant me. I concur, if Gonzo is good, Riley is just screwing himself over, lol.

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 12:58 PM
I'm suspicious of GallopingGhost. Calling out Gonzo on the first page with no reasoning provided. I'd like to hear more.

scottyboy
04-14-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm suspicious of GallopingGhost. Calling out Gonzo on the first page with no reasoning provided. I'd like to hear more.

that's who the "trivia" we've been referring to is. He's Gonzo's brother

DeepThreat
04-14-2012, 01:00 PM
People are reading way too much into Trivia accusing his brother...

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 01:01 PM
People are reading way too much into Trivia accusing his brother...

Seems better than just picking someone at (basically) random.

Gay Ork Wang
04-14-2012, 01:01 PM
just a heads up, im working on my bachelor thesis right now and it will be due monday. i will participate as much as i can but up till monday, i wont be playing as im usually are.

also i think ATL has something to hide. the whole power or not power thing, i really didnt like that.

Lynch ATL

Trogdor
04-14-2012, 01:06 PM
First time playing one of these here Rob normally I'm just constantly in the 'Boys thread or mocks.

I'm good by the way.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 01:11 PM
unvote: Trogdor

Fair enough, just wanted to get you talking.

Mr. Goosemahn
04-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Woohoo, DBZ!

Now, what should we do? I hate No Lynch, but there really is nothing right now.

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 01:57 PM
Rob and Shane are some mean dudes haha. I will redeem myself. I'm just going to follow any actual logic on a day one because I suck at playing it alone.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 01:58 PM
Nobody is really talking either. Let's just vote for someone that has been quiet and get them talking.....let me consult the list.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 02:01 PM

I'm personally a townie.

Actually, I dont like this.....kinda agree with renjii.

It isn't much at all to go on at all, but if he is telling truth then he is only a townie anyway.

vote: ATL

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Unvote Gonzo
Vote ATL

I will follow Renji and Rob who are somewhat trustable

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 02:03 PM

It isn't much at all to go on at all, but if he is telling truth then he is only a townie anyway.

You know, I can get behind that. At least it's based on something.

Vote: ATL

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 02:07 PM

vote: ATL

This makes a lot of sense to me. ATL brings a lot of confusion to games at well so best case scenario for us is we waste night actions on him and he can do nothing for us. Worst case he has gone will a ballsy strategy again and when he talks again will pull the 'Why would I make myself a target on day one' card, I am leaning towards the latter. Let's see if we get some info from this.

Trogdor
04-14-2012, 02:10 PM
Sounds like a solid plan Rob.

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 02:14 PM
I don't know guys. As someone who tried to organize something similar, he could very well be a hunter as I was. I really don't know why he brought that idea out now. It isn't beneficial in a game where we can't name ourselves later. I'm undecided.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 02:15 PM
Maybe we are accusing one of your evil bro TBW and you don't want to vote for him...

vidae
04-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I'll follow the group on this one.

vote : ATL

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 02:26 PM
People are jumping on the ATL wagon too quick I think. I understand he came up with a crappy idea but I'm never a fan of guys hopping on a bandwagon. If we were putting a couple votes on him to talk it would make sense, but it legitimately looks like he might be lynched.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 02:29 PM
People are jumping on the ATL wagon too quick I think. I understand he came up with a crappy idea but I'm never a fan of guys hopping on a bandwagon. If we were putting a couple votes on him to talk it would make sense, but it legitimately looks like he might be lynched.

Yeah, I just wanted to get him talking a bit. Not that I really mind him getting lynched all that much unless he has a great explanation, but still.....I want him to talk at least before we finish the job.

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Not at all Woot, it would be more suspicious to do that than to say nothing. I just think the last time a person was lynched for something like that they were good. I'm just saying I'd like to hear the logic of the decision on ATL's part before everyone piles on.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 02:30 PM
I'm always a fan of throwing lynches on those that are quiet day one, get them talking and see if they slip up. Following those who back others is always useful info for future reference, then again I am pretty much doing exactly that for ATL now (please don't be evil ATL).

Jvig43
04-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Whoa my god you guys move fast. Let me catch up and I will come back in five and give my two cents.

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah, I just wanted to get him talking a bit. Not that I really mind him getting lynched all that much unless he has a great explanation, but still.....I want him to talk at least before we finish the job.

He's barely to half the needed votes. If he gets too close without getting a chance to talk, I'm willing to unvote for a bit.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 02:32 PM
He's barely to half the needed votes. If he gets too close without getting a chance to talk, I'm willing to unvote for a bit.

Yeah, but if he isn't mafia, the bad guys can tend to pile-on to finish the lynch quick.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Oh the bad guys haven't voted yet they don't want him dead.

GallopingGhost
Shane... you want my reasoning eh... There are no Gingers in DBZ. Gonzo is ginger.

Connect the dots.. let's get this soulless bastard out of here.

On the reals, ATL was being stupid. I have no idea if he is good or evil. Voting for him is pretty much just working stupid up. I'll jump on the bandwagon though if everyone thinks we should lynch the dummies first.

(Not saying you're a stupid person ATL, just you did something stupid)

BeerBaron
Yeah, but if he isn't mafia, the bad guys can tend to pile-on to finish the lynch quick.

Given that the first day is a total crapshoot anyway, I'm willing to risk it for a bit.

bantx
04-14-2012, 02:34 PM
From what I read I'll have to go ATL

Vote : ATL

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:34 PM
And P.S.

You can tell everyone how much you hate me Mr.Shane P Hallam, but you sir, added me on facebook.

Check......mate.

UNVOTE: GONZO

VOTE: JBOND

Jvig43
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Atl's posts so far do seem really suspicious but I really don't think he is a bad guy, maybe neutral but I don't think he is bad. If were going to vote I could be persuaded to vote for him, but I usually tend to go with no lynch day one just to be safe.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 02:35 PM
Everyone who jumped on the train for voting me is suspicious. I mean, you're just losing a townie, but it's pretty stupid to kill someone who obviously isn't evil right away.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Maybe we are accusing one of your evil bro TBW and you don't want to vote for him...

A valid point. On the other hand if he turns out good, do we look on those who tried to lynch him without good reasoning as suspicious? Voting patterns are half the game.

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Considering he said he's a townie and it being day one I'm leaning towards lynching him. I'm not big on the whole townie defense.

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 02:37 PM
A valid point. On the other hand if he turns out good, do we look on those who tried to lynch him without good reasoning as suspicious? Voting patterns are half the game.

It's the first day. No reasoning qualifies as "good."

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 02:38 PM
And I'm going to cast my vote for woot, who has already hoped on two bandwagons to get someone lynched, a typical evil move.

vote: woot

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 02:38 PM
I don't like GG so far. He has just been screwing around all day thus far.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:39 PM

Agreed, the thing is... i'd rather take a shot in the dark than vote for a non lynch.

My opinion is, we should wait a bit, and vote for whoever is inactive in the posting.. and on top of that, we should keep ATL on a short leash.

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 02:40 PM
I'll do this for now.

Unvote: ATL

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:40 PM
And I'm going to cast my vote for woot, who has already hoped on two bandwagons to get someone lynched, a typical evil move.

Well there goes me backing you up. You should have just defended yourself and thought logically on your next move.

UNVOTE: JBOND

VOTE: ATL

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:41 PM
I'll do this for now.

Lol, i'm being crazy right now, in all honesty, i'm proving a point by voting ATL, but i think waiting is our best move.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 02:42 PM

I suppose I shouldn't say "good reasoning" per say, but people who have said like one or two things and one of them being a lynch stand out to me.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:43 PM
I suppose I shouldn't say "good reasoning" per say, but people who have said like one or two things and one of them being a lynch stand out to me.

:waiting: We shall wait. :waiting:

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 02:43 PM

A typical evil move ? I'm good sir.

Renji and Rob voted for you and since renji and rob are trustable each time they play I went with them

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM
I don't like GG so far. He has just been screwing around all day thus far.

He's pretty much the white SuperPacker... I like it.

TheBoyWonder22
Lol, i'm being crazy right now, in all honesty, i'm proving a point by voting ATL, but i think waiting is our best move.
Dude, are you ok? You seem to be freaking out.

Dr. Gonzo

Renji and Rob voted for you and since renji and rob are trustable each time they play I went with them

That is funny reasoning to me you crazy bastard. They can't be good every game!

ATLDirtyBirds
Well there goes me backing you up. You should have just defended yourself and thought logically on your next move.

UNVOTE: JBOND

VOTE: ATL

There is no "defending" myself. I've been pretty ******* upfront. People have just hopped on board the train because people are either bored and just want to get to the night phase, or evil, and know that killing me eliminates a good, and provides absolutely no info for the town.

BeerBaron

The problem with that line of reasoning is that everything is randomized in a new game. Trusting someone because they were trustworthy in a previous game is foolish until more information starts coming out.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 02:45 PM
Dude, are you ok? You seem to be freaking out.

He gets like this when he has too much sugar.

scottyboy
ATL's been kinda weird but I wanna give inactive people to post.

Wootylicous
Well thats the best thing we've got so far and since both are somewhat trustable I follow them

ATLDirtyBirds
That is funny reasoning to me you crazy bastard. They can't be good every game!

This. Very suspicious sir Woot.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:46 PM
There is no "defending" myself. I've been pretty ******* upfront. People have just hopped on board the train because people are either bored and just want to get to the night phase, or evil, and know that killing me eliminates a good, and provides absolutely no info for the town.

Creating an accusation to someone with no real logic doesn't really help your cause. At first i wasn't suspicious, but now that you pretty much made an accusation from nothing to try and draw the attention away seems pretty bad. I still kind of think you're not evil and feel we should wait, but i will wait to see what the town thinks. :cj:

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:47 PM
ATL's been kinda weird but I wanna give inactive people to post.

I think most of us are thinking this. We should talk it out for now and give a chance for people who haven't been on yet to contribute.

Wootylicous
04-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Trying to draw the attention away ATL by accusing me of being evil.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Just going off you bandwagon voting, for two separate people.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 02:53 PM

Time for a new bandwagon.

Vote: Bantx

I want to see participate in discussions sir.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:54 PM

Firstly, if you had any brain cells, you would realize that the first one for Gonzo was a joke. Secondly, there's more than one person that voted for you.

I have no idea if Woot is evil, but i am defending him because he is a Pats fan, he's not mentally ******** like ATL fans, and i think he's funny.

Unvote for him before you embarrass yourself.

D-Unit
04-14-2012, 02:55 PM
Dragon Ballzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Loved this show when I was a kid. Can't believe it has continued in poplularity for so long.

I'm going to stick with a No Lynch for now, but if ATL is ony 1 or 2 votes away, then I'll be willing to go with the group.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Time to start a new, new bandwagon. I realize the game just started 4 hours ago but my man D-Unit hasn't spoken yet.

Vote: D-Unit

Dr. Gonzo
We really need to replace someone here with SuperPackers so him and Triva can duke it out.

ATLDirtyBirds
Firstly, if you had any brain cells, you would realize that the first one for Gonzo was a joke. Secondly, there's more than one person that voted for you.

I have no idea if Woot is evil, but i am defending him because he is a Pats fan, he's not mentally ******** like ATL fans, and i think he's funny.

Unvote for him before you embarrass yourself.

Sound strategy there.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 02:57 PM

Loved this show when I was a kid. Can't believe it has continued in poplularity for so long.

I'm going to stick with a No Lynch for now, but if ATL is ony 1 or 2 votes away, then I'll be willing to go with the group.

Haha, you beat me to the punch by 30 seconds. I'll unvote later it's annoying on my phone.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 02:58 PM
Sound strategy there.

I've clearly laid out my strategy for everyone to see, and i feel like since you have the reading ability of a dead fetus, you probably don't know what it is.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 02:59 PM
I've clearly laid out my strategy for everyone to see, and i feel like since you have the reading ability of a dead fetus, you probably don't know what it is.

As opposed to a live fetus? They read so well.........

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:00 PM

I agree with you on the part of if everyone feels ATL needs to go, i will side with it, but no lynch shouldn't be an option. I'd rather take out an inactive or take a shot in the dark.

ImBrotherCain
04-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Vote Count

ATL (8): Renji, Rob, Wooty, Gonzo, Trogdor, Vidae, Bantx, GallopingGhost
Wooty (1): ATL
Bantx (1): Gonzo
D-Unit (1): Bulldogs

With 24 alive 13 are needed for majority.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 03:01 PM

They see me trollinnnn', they hatingggg.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:01 PM
As opposed to a live fetus? They read so well.........

He has no reading ability. Therefore, it would resemble that of other things with no reading ability. One of which is a dead fetus. I could have also used; Cactus, tissue, peice of plastic..... you get the gist of it.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 03:03 PM
He has no reading ability. Therefore, it would resemble that of other things with no reading ability. One of which is a dead fetus. I could have also used; Cactus, tissue, peice of plastic..... you get the gist of it.

You could have used yourself as an example as well.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 03:04 PM
Still waiting to hear from TH, APS, CMD, and Forenci unless I missed their posts.

Jvig43
I typically favor a no lynch day one choice but right now there are a couple people worthy of being lynched day one with the way they have acted thus far.

Shane P. Hallam
My question for ATL is really how revealing who has a power would help anyone but the mafia? What does it give us? I really don't know.

It isn't what I'd expect out of an evil ATL, as what we've seen in the past. I don't think he is evil, but it was a dumb move.

I do think GG, Gonzo, and/or vidae are evil though just based on everything so far.

Shane P. Hallam
Still waiting to hear from TH, APS, and Forenci unless I missed their posts.

I'll be surprised if Forenci is active. Dude has been MIA forever!

GallopingGhost
You could have used yourself as an example as well.

I saw that coming from a mile away, so i prepared the answer...

You're a soulless ginger, and being around you is like being in a bathroom that someone pooped in seconds before you enter you smelly bastard.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 03:06 PM
My question for ATL is really how revealing who has a power would help anyone but the mafia? What does it give us? I really don't know.

It isn't what I'd expect out of an evil ATL, as what we've seen in the past. I don't think he is evil, but it was a dumb move.

I do think GG, Gonzo, and/or vidae are evil though just based on everything so far.

You actually accuse me every game, it is hilarious. You thought I was evil based on Trivia joke voting. Sound reasoning from you as always Shane, keep up the good work.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:07 PM
I'll follow the group on this one.

vote : ATL

Vidae is usually more active then just popping in with something like this....

GallopingGhost

I have a weird feeling about vidae as well to be honest... i have no evidence though, just a feeling.

Jvig43
You actually accuse me every game, it is hilarious. You thought I was evil based on Trivia joke voting. Sound reasoning from you as always Shane, keep up the good work.

Yeah based on everything thus far? What does that mean, what is it that makes them evil? Thats a very funny argument to make when we have people actually acting far more suspicious.

bantx
04-14-2012, 03:08 PM
Time for a new bandwagon.

Vote: Bantx

I want to see participate in discussions sir.

There's really not much to discuss in the first week.

GallopingGhost

He is a bitter bitter man.

Dr. Gonzo
There's really not much to discuss in the first week.

Just wanted you to talk buddy.

Unvote: Bantx

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 03:09 PM

More than anything, I was curious to see who responded and how they responded. I really wasn't really expecting 24 people to weigh in. Good also does have investigators and protectors of our own. Evil also probably has an investigator that can find out anything he wants regardless (if it's anything like the previous games).

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Yeah based on everything thus far? What does that mean, what is it that makes them evil? Thats a very funny argument to make when we have people actually acting far more suspicious.

Yes, based on the posts thus far. If you've observed games, when we go on absolute "suspicious" behavior, it usually fails (see TBW last game). People who know what they are doing this game don't pull that stuff. So, we have someone who doesn't know what they are doing: GG, acting suspicious. And two people who absolutely know what they are doing: Gonzo/Vidae following what I would do if I was evil and were in their situations.

I apologize for actually being logical Jvig, didn't know that it was a funny argument. ATL is acting suspicious. Look at his history. He wouldn't have said a thing if he was evil.

Dr. Gonzo
He is a bitter bitter man.

Don't be too harsh on him, he just wants to be my friend really badly. It is cute seeing him use the kindergarten boy technique of being mean to me to show his affection

GallopingGhost
I think we have established who the suspicious people are as of now. People with powers at night need to work there magic at night and do **** up. Be aware of framers blah blah blah. Right now we should vote one of the inactives mentioned by Bulldogs.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:11 PM
unvote:atl

vote:vidae

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 03:11 PM

I've accused you one game, LOTR, and I was right :D So don't poo poo me here my friend!

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm awaiting APS, he is posting elsewhere, still hasn't shown up (if I'm not mistaken). Hmmmm...

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:12 PM
Yes, based on the posts thus far. If you've observed games, when we go on absolute "suspicious" behavior, it usually fails (see TBW last game). People who know what they are doing this game don't pull that stuff. So, we have someone who doesn't know what they are doing: GG, acting suspicious. And two people who absolutely know what they are doing: Gonzo/Vidae following what I would do if I was evil and were in their situations.

I apologize for actually being logical Jvig, didn't know that it was a funny argument. ATL is acting suspicious. Look at his history. He wouldn't have said a thing if he was evil.

As much as i think you are kind of a loser, i agree what you say about ATL. He was trying to be cool or funny or something and he did something no evil person would do.

Again.... Bulldogs mentioned the inactives... we should do it up now.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 03:13 PM
More than anything, I was curious to see who responded and how they responded. I really wasn't really expecting 24 people to weigh in. Good also does have investigators and protectors of our own. Evil also probably has an investigator that can find out anything he wants regardless (if it's anything like the previous games).

Just not a smart way to go about that. You had to know people would turn on you with tht suggestion. Good has its investigators, but if they admitted to having powers, they'd be dead, lol.

Jvig43
04-14-2012, 03:15 PM

And acting like people don't learn from experience is more sound logic? Just because ATL was quiet when he was evil in past games doesn't mean we should assume the same for any future games. I mean I for one do not believe Atl to be evil, I agree I just think that was a stupid idea. But I don't see what Vidae or Gonzo have done to warrant being labeled as evil, then again I tend to go for no lynch day one for that very reason.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:16 PM
I think Gonzo acts this way in every game though... so you can't really pin point anything on him at this moment. Something night will tell us. As for Vidae, i remember him playing a very vocal part in the last game with him and i find it strange he's doing the opposite.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 03:16 PM

Catch up buddy, didn't realize my game had advanced so much past yours. People who know this game change strategies every game. It is the only way for us to stay safe. People like Vidae and myself usually die early for being experienced so we have to mix it up. For me it is about finding the right balance between seeming good and evil so I am not targeted at night because evil thinks I am just suspicious enough to be a night target and I am not targeted during the day because I am not suspicious enough. That said maybe I am bad and this is all ********. As we play more games strategies will become more complex. 'He thinks I will do this if I am evil so I will do this, but he will think I will think this so I will do this but then he will think that I thought the he thought I will do this so I will do this.' The thought process' behind posts are for the most part fairly complex because he all want to stay alive and win.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:18 PM
And acting like people don't learn from experience is more sound logic? Just because ATL was quiet when he was evil in past games doesn't mean we should assume the same for any future games. I mean I for one do not believe Atl to be evil, I agree I just think that was a stupid idea. But I don't see what Vidae or Gonzo have done to warrant being labeled as evil, then again I tend to go for no lynch day one for that very reason.

Vidae made one post and just basically said "i'll go with the group". Not what I think of when I picture vidae in mafia.

GallopingGhost
Catch up buddy, didn't realize my game had advanced so much past yours. People who know this game change strategies every game. It is the only way for us to stay safe. People like Vidae and myself usually die early for being experienced so we have to mix it up. For me it is about finding the right balance between seeming good and evil so I am not targeted at night because evil thinks I am just suspicious enough to be a night target and I am not targeted during the day because I am not suspicious enough. That said maybe I am bad and this is all ********. As we play more games strategies will become more complex. 'He thinks I will do this if I am evil so I will do this, but he will think I will think this so I will do this but then he will think that I thought the he thought I will do this so I will do this.' The thought process' behind posts are for the most part fairly complex because he all want to stay alive and win.

You've always played like that though. It's not like one game you are vocal, the next you stay in the shadow.

GallopingGhost
Vidae made one post and just basically said "i'll go with the group". Not what I think of when I picture vidae in mafia.

You're on the same page as i am. I think we should give Vidae a chance to talk before we jump to things though.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:19 PM
You're on the same page as i am. I think we should give Vidae a chance to talk before we jump to things though.

obviously, if vidae is good his experience is a major asset to the town.

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 03:20 PM
GallopingGhost is still weirding me out. Mention someone and he's right on board. Mention inactives...he's on board.

ATLDirtyBirds
Little odd we haven't heard from APS.

Shane P. Hallam
And acting like people don't learn from experience is more sound logic? Just because ATL was quiet when he was evil in past games doesn't mean we should assume the same for any future games.

It would surprise you to see how little people change.

And yes Gonzo, people should get more complex, doesn't mean they do. As I said, I am weary of you, GG, and vidae right now, and I honestly don't think both you and GG are good with the back and forth and the complete swivel in going from attacking each other to defending each other. Something doesn't add up.

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Just not a smart way to go about that. You had to know people would turn on you with tht suggestion. Good has its investigators, but if they admitted to having powers, they'd be dead, lol.

My problem with what he did is that he should know saying what he did would make him a target and if he were actually good he would know some of his team mates will waste investigations on him. Totally a TBW move.

I will say Shane that you need to step up your game. I like that you are active but you seem to be looking for the same thing every game. Yes you accused me last game, after you say I was targeted twice (we actually had you blocked night one so I have no idea how you were still able to see what CMD was doing). This game you are basing it on nothing and what is frustrating is that because I know I am good I don't want to see an early investigation go to waste, they are key.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 03:21 PM
GallopingGhost is still weirding me out. Mention someone and he's right on board. Mention inactives...he's on board.

It's definitely a fair point and what I imagine a more inexperienced baddie would do.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:22 PM

Haha, right now i've agreed with people, but if i haven't made myself clear.... I think Vidae is the most suspicious and lynching inactives is never a bad idea when unsure. As for ATL i would probably lynch him out of spite... i'm kind of a dick like that. I haven't ACTUALLY wanted anyone else out.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Vidae, GG, and APS are my top suspects right now.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:24 PM
It's definitely a fair point and what I imagine a more inexperienced baddie would do.

I'm not inexperienced...:gtfo:

Dr. Gonzo
04-14-2012, 03:25 PM
obviously, if vidae is good his experience is a major asset to the town.

I think this is what he is weary of. Outing his as a major asset will get him killed. That said maybe he is evil.

It would surprise you to see how little people change.

And yes Gonzo, people should get more complex, doesn't mean they do. As I said, I am weary of you, GG, and vidae right now, and I honestly don't think both you and GG are good with the back and forth and the complete swivel in going from attacking each other to defending each other. Something doesn't add up.

I will agree in that maybe not everyone goes all crazy complex in these games. I will say that if you look, not once have I defended GG or really attacked him as a player and voted for him like he voted for me, I just attacked him as a person. Still not sure what I have done to make you suspicious but again, it seems you are suspicious of me all the time and throw out votes for me when you can.

Shane P. Hallam
Vidae, GG, and APS are my top suspects right now.

Yeah, APS should have been in here by now I believe.

ATLDirtyBirds
Anyone who makes a move to do something the first day becomes a "target". Maybe it wasn't the best strategy in the world, but if I make it through today, and if someone burns a dumb investigation on me (confirming I'm a townie), I should be able to get my win condition, as there's no real reason for evil to kill me. I guess I'm susceptible to a frame, but meh. I've been so upfront, it'd be a wasted move by evil.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 03:26 PM
I think this is what he is weary of. Outing his as a major asset will get him killed. That said maybe he is evil.

I will agree in that maybe not everyone goes all crazy complex in these games. I will say that if you look, not once have I defended GG or really attacked him as a player and voted for him like he voted for me, I just attacked him as a person. Still not sure what I have done to make you suspicious but again, it seems you are suspicious of me all the time and throw out votes for me when you can.

When I have, I've been right. You saying that just makes me feel even more that I am right once again.

GallopingGhost
Yeah, APS should have been in here by now I believe.

Off topic, why don't you like me Shane.:freakout:

Wootylicous
Maybe the always lynch APS day one is a good strategy.

Rob S
GG is acting a little strange, but I just don't think he is evil. He is worth monitoring, but idk about putting votes on him especially considering he is active at least.

Dr. Gonzo
I will also say that after being evil last game, it is very likely that baddies will lightly defend people they know aren't evil so if a good guy gets lynched they can come back and say 'well I defended him' so everyone should keep their eye out for behaviour like that.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:27 PM
Anyone who makes a move to do something the first day becomes a "target". Maybe it wasn't the best strategy in the world, but if I make it through today, and if someone burns a dumb investigation on me (confirming I'm a townie), I should be able to get my win condition, as there's no real reason for evil to kill me. I guess I'm susceptible to a frame, but meh. I've been so upfront, it'd be a wasted move by evil.

This post strikes me as unnecessary. We were already off you for the most part....plus mentioning the frame....

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:28 PM

I remember when i was the Godfather in a mafia game, my ability granted me permission to do whatever i wanted because during the night, whoever investigated me sees that i am good.
Maybe you made this post knowing it wasn't enough to lynch you, but just enough to give you the ability to be investigated and proven good.

But i may be looking to far into it.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Haha, i literally just noticed i was GG. I honestly thought it was someone else.
Well then....

TitanHope
04-14-2012, 03:29 PM
I'm here! I've gotta bail in a little bit, but I'll be back tonight.

We going for a first day lynchin' or not?

Also, being from the South and saying the word "lynchin'" makes myself uncomfy.

Dr. Gonzo
When I have, I've been right. You saying that just makes me feel even more that I am right once again.

I could go back and read every game but you have been right about me one time.

Every time I read your posts in mafia threads
:facepalm:

You just confuse people with your bad reasoning my man.

Rob S
I'm here! I've gotta bail in a little bit, but I'll be back tonight.

We going for a first day lynchin' or not?

Also, being from the South and saying the word "lynchin'" makes myself uncomfy.

first day lynchin' is happenin'

bantx
04-14-2012, 03:30 PM
APS has been posting all morning and his last post was 20 minutes ago and still has yet to show his face. He's has at least to look in the thread.

ATLDirtyBirds
This post strikes me as unnecessary. We were already off you for the most part....plus mentioning the frame....

I was responding to Gonzo. Like I said, I'm probably open to some night actions, but they'd all be pretty stupid moves. Much more attractive targets.

GallopingGhost

I think he is just a little slow in the head.... not evil.

Right now imo our best bet is lynching Vidae. Option #2 would be APS or any of the other inactives. Option #3 would be to lynch ATL.

Lmk.

vidae
I haven't posted much because I'm babysitting my 5 month old niece and she is quite a handful when she decides that she wants to be pissy. Which is all the time lately.

As for me being evil, I'm not. I'm good, but I'm just a townie. I have no significant power and I'm not all that well versed in the DBZ universe, so losing me in that regard would not be at all disastrous for the group. But, I think that I've proven in the past that I can think logically and for that reason you shouldn't kill me.

I'm pretty clear headed and I want what most of you want: the evil here to be vanquished.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:31 PM

I hate this post. I don't think you're evil, but this post is awfully suspicious. Especially mentioning yourself as a target for a framer....*NFL Live Voice* C'mon man!

Wootylicous
Unvote ATL
Vote APS

APS strikes me as suspicious he's always posting early in this and it's been 4 hours already.

Shane P. Hallam
I could go back and read every game but you have been right about me one time.

Every time I read your posts in mafia threads
:facepalm:

You just confuse people with your bad reasoning my man.

Lol and then you complimented me last game when my "reasoning" brought out one of your own. Let's test my bad reasoning and see.

Vote: Gonzo

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 03:32 PM
I haven't posted much because I'm babysitting my 5 month old niece and she is quite a handful when she decides that she wants to be pissy. Which is all the time lately.

I recall him saying that before this started. He's legit.

Doesn't mean he couldn't be evil, but it would explain the inactivity.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 03:32 PM

Thanks BB, I forgot about that :(

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:33 PM

As for me being evil, I'm not. I'm good, but I'm just a townie. I have no significant power and I'm not all that well versed in the DBZ universe, so losing me in that regard would not be at all disastrous for the group, but I think that I've proven in the past that I can think logically and for that reason you shouldn't kill me.

I'm pretty clear headed and I want what most of you want: the evil here to be vanquished.

You did mention this yesterday.....this checks out.

Aps on the other hand has some 'splainin to do.

GallopingGhost

As for me being evil, I'm not. I'm good, but I'm just a townie. I have no significant power and I'm not all that well versed in the DBZ universe, so losing me in that regard would not be at all disastrous for the group, but I think that I've proven in the past that I can think logically and for that reason you shouldn't kill me.

The one thing is, i've been in two games and i have been given the most basic roles in both of them because i'm "new" to this forum. I feel like since you are an experienced member you are gonna be given a bigger role. I feel like you are evil........ i don't know why i have a feeling.

Shane P. Hallam
The one thing is, i've been in two games and i have been given the most basic roles in both of them because i'm "new" to this forum. I feel like since you are an experienced member you are gonna be given a bigger role. I feel like you are evil........ i don't know why i have a feeling.

Roles are all done randomly.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:34 PM
unvote: vidae

vote: APS

bantx
For now I'm unvoting ATL and wait for aps to give his case

Unvote : ATL

ImBrotherCain
Just as a classification all roles are randomly drawn. There was no hand picking of roles. I used this site http://adv-random-gen.sourceforge.net/rand-gen/mafia/

GallopingGhost
Lol and then you complimented me last game when my "reasoning" brought out one of your own. Let's test my bad reasoning and see.

Vote: Gonzo

I don't disagree with this, but i feel like you are voting out of spite because you are bitter. Gonzo should also be another person on a short leash, but lynching him right away is too risky without proof. He would be an asset to the town because he is a good player.
You sir are being a bitter player.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:35 PM
Roles are all done randomly.

Well i just have bad luck. Disregard my well thought out theory.

ATLDirtyBirds
04-14-2012, 03:36 PM
unvote: woot
vote: aps

Let's see if some votes brings him out of hiding...

Shane P. Hallam
I don't disagree with this, but i feel like you are voting out of spite because you are bitter. Gonzo should also be another person on a short leash, but lynching him right away is too risky without proof. He would be an asset to the town because he is a good player.
You sir are being a bitter player.

Nope, I am lynching him because of how utterly defensive he got about it. He is trying to weasel his way out of the accusation, I won't let him.

BeerBaron

Roles are supposed to be given out randomly. That's what I read in my researching anyway. If it's done differently here, then let me know.

And hey, if you are "just a townie" in a basic role and not evil, then no real loss. My earlier suspicions with you jumping on every bandwagon make me more confident in this.

Vote: GallopingGhost

GallopingGhost
Honestly, i meant to say i FEEL like i've been given those roles. I kind of made that post off a hunch, don't misinterpret that... i messed that post up.

vidae

Thanks BB, I forgot about that :(

You did mention this yesterday.....this checks out.

Aps on the other hand has some 'splainin to do.

It's the reason we're playing a DBZ game instead of my beta game.. I can't focus enough to deal with all of that work while she is over here. :( I was pretty excited about it too.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 03:37 PM
It's the reason we're playing a DBZ game instead of my beta game.. I can't focus enough to deal with all of that work while she is over here. :( I was pretty excited about it too.

No worries, I am pumped for the recruiting game!

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:38 PM
Roles are supposed to be given out randomly. That's what I read in my researching anyway. If it's done differently here, then let me know.

And hey, if you are "just a townie" in a basic role and not evil, then no real loss. My earlier suspicions with you jumping on every bandwagon make me more confident in this.

Vote: GallopingGhost

Read every post of mine and tell me i've jumped on every bandwagon. I see where you are coming from, but you're wrong. If i were evil i wouldn't draw attention to myself. I would do what Gonzo said about being borderline.

ImBrotherCain
04-14-2012, 03:39 PM
Vote Count

ATL (5): Renji, Gonzo, Trogdor, Vidae, GallopingGhost
D-Unit (1): Bulldogs
APS (3): Wooty, Rob, ATL
Gonzo (1): JBond
GallopingGhost (3): BeerBaron, TBW, JVig

Jvig43
04-14-2012, 03:40 PM
Yeah GG is far more suspicious than Atl right now. I have never been a fan of lynching due to inactivity, especially when this game just started and APS could be off doing something. I would feel comfortable voting for GG.

TheBoyWonder22
04-14-2012, 03:40 PM
I'm gonna join in with BB on this for now.
Vote: Galloping Ghost

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 03:41 PM
APS did post recently in the forum mock thread. He's around. Just an observation.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:41 PM

That doesn't discount you, but i do understand completely your post.... we need to figure it out now... again i feel like we all agree, voting out an inactive could be our fallback.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:42 PM
Read every post of mine and tell me i've jumped on every bandwagon. I see where you are coming from, but you're wrong. If i were evil i wouldn't draw attention to myself. I would do what Gonzo said about being borderline.

I never like when people use the "if I were evil..." rationale. It makes no sense....if you know that evil people act borderline the majority of the time wouldn't it make sense to try something different if you are evil?

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:42 PM
... if you guys vote me out that's beyond stupid. I've literally only stressed suspicion of Vidae. I haven't seriously pointed out anyone else.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I never like when people use the "if I were evil..." rationale. It makes no sense....if you know that evil people act borderline the majority of the time wouldn't it make sense to try something different if you are evil?

You make a good point. I guess you guys need to just go off your feeling. I'll tell you right now i am not evil though and you're wasting your time. There is a lot better things you can do with your vote then vote out someone who won't be afraid to voice their opinion out throughout the entire game.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:44 PM
... if you guys vote me out that's beyond stupid. I've literally only stressed suspicion of Vidae. I haven't seriously pointed out anyone else.

I don't think you are evil. Your'e also not helping right now though.

Jvig43
04-14-2012, 03:45 PM
Vote Lynch GG

Sorry man I am just not buying it. Youve been all over the place and even if you are just a townie at least we'll be rid of someone just throwing out random **** and jumping all over every band wagon. You aren't being helpful even if you are good and I have always felt that is just as much cause for a lynch than someone we think is evil.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:46 PM
I don't think you are evil. Your'e also not helping right now though.

Oh, but i am helping. I'm expressing myself... i guess it's hard to interpret when i'm being sarcastic over the net, but the thing about Gonzo and Jbond were both jokes. I only go after people i legitimately think are evil and i would explain that reasoning to the town.
I always explain my reasoning for every post and that's what this town needs, not random accusations for no reason... *sarcasm discounted

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:47 PM
Vote Lynch GG

Sorry man I am just not buying it. Youve been all over the place and even if you are just a townie at least we'll be rid of someone just throwing out random **** and jumping all over every band wagon. You aren't being helpful even if you are good and I have always felt that is just as much cause for a lynch than someone we think is evil.

I was joking at first to kind of break the ice of the town and get people talking. That's why i posted like that.
Anyone who knows me knows that i will contribute more than most.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:48 PM
^^ votes in red btw

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:49 PM
I want to keep GG around for now. He is active at least.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:50 PM
There are people that have jumped and accused people without any self reasoning. I've explained why i've accused each person, meanwhile we have people who just follow in the shadows. If you guys want to vote someone out who thinks for himself then go right ahead. One good guy down.

Razor
04-14-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm really not sure about this, but from what I've read it's the one I feel best about:

Vote: Lynch GallopingGhost

Rob S
04-14-2012, 03:53 PM
APS is #1 on my list and my vote for him will stand until he defends himself or some damming info comes to light.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 03:54 PM
I'm really not sure about this, but from what I've read it's the one I feel best about:

Vote: Lynch GallopingGhost

Explain why you are voting me. Honestly.... at least do that for me.
The other people actually did... that's the only way i'll accept going down.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 03:55 PM
GallopingGhost just pulled the RavenOfProphecy triple post. C'MON MAN!

Vidae's excuse checks out. It's something to keep note of in the future when he's not busy babysitting. His lynch vote and Bantx' stood out as suspicious but both have been more vocal since.

APS, CMD, and Forenci are still all nowhere to be found. APS has been posting recently so he has no excuse.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 03:57 PM
I am no longer on my cell phone so I'll change my vote. APS is next on my list, but this is to determine whether Forenci will actually play the game or not. Just because he doesn't post doesn't mean he isn't evil.

Unvote: D-Unit

Vote: Forenci

ImBrotherCain
04-14-2012, 03:57 PM
Vote Count

ATL (4): Renji, Gonzo, Trogdor, Vidae
Forenci (1): Bulldogs
APS (3): Wooty, Rob, ATL
Gonzo (1): JBond
GallopingGhost (4): BeerBaron, TBW, JVig, Razor

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 04:01 PM
I don't even know why i voted for ATL, he's just a lost man.

I'm still not sure who i will vote for. There is one person in particular i am suspicious of, but i'm not enough of a reliable source for it to hold up.
I think our best move is going after an inactive.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Why is Forenci in the game anyway? He is awesome, but he hasn't been a consistent poster for quite some time.

bantx
04-14-2012, 04:04 PM
My vote is for aps until further notice
Vote : APS

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Why is Forenci in the game anyway? He is awesome, but he hasn't been a consistent poster for quite some time.

It was randomized, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt for now though. My vote is just to make him come out of his cave. I said it before, but he could always be evil. Inactive does not necessarily mean good.

Forenci
04-14-2012, 04:06 PM

My classes are winding down so I should be fairly active.

I'm rather uncertain as who to vote for currently. No one has really stood out to me yet.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 04:07 PM
My classes are winding down so I should be fairly active.

I'm rather uncertain as who to vote for currently. No one has really stood out to me yet.

Mission accomplished! Let us know what you think so far, I'll give you time to catch up on the 9 pages first obviously.

Unvote: Forenci

Rob S
04-14-2012, 04:07 PM
Yay, Forenci is here. That's good. APS is still suspicious.

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 04:08 PM
I'm 1/1 in bringing people out of their hiding spots. APS, you're next my man!

Vote: APS

Rob S
04-14-2012, 04:09 PM
APS has already posted elsewhere making his absence more alarming.

A Perfect Score
04-14-2012, 04:11 PM
Sorry guys, I didn't even realize the thread was open yet. Already on Page 10 of the discussion? Wow, things move really fast in these. I've got an exam on Tuesday, I've been studying.

Let me catch up on the discussion, and I'll offer my thoughts. I'm certainly not evil though, and I won't be MIA from here on out.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 04:12 PM
If APS doesn't post soon, i will vote for him. Then thing is, right when i logged into this forum i got the pm so it made me come to the thread right away. APS blatantly must have not come.

Rob S
I'm 1/1 in bringing people out of their hiding spots. APS, you're next my man!

Vote: APS

You're the good luck charm.

scottyboy
APS' silence has sky rocketed him to the top. Does he know the game started?

Like I said in the Harry Potter game with ROP, Trivia is just a lunatic. It's who is is, he's a crazy person/poster. Doesn't absolve him, but it's hard to judge his posting style this early. I'm not defending him in any way, but I always remember him just being crazy

GallopingGhost
^^ aha nvm, welcome back... catch up and give your opinion.

GallopingGhost
04-14-2012, 04:13 PM

Like I said in the Harry Potter game with ROP, Trivia is just a lunatic. It's who is is, he's a crazy person/poster. Doesn't absolve him, but it's hard to judge his posting style this early. I'm not defending him in any way, but I always remember him just being crazy

Someone finally gets me.... lmao... i'll try to clean it up i guess from now on.

Rob S
04-14-2012, 04:13 PM

He posted elsewhere apparently, so he should have seen the pm.

A Perfect Score
04-14-2012, 04:14 PM
If APS doesn't post soon, i will vote for him. Then thing is, right when i logged into this forum i got the pm so it made me come to the thread right away. APS blatantly must have not come.

I actually didn't even notice that there was a Mafia Games section, I figured I'd see the thread up in Off-Topic when I checked. My bad, but I'm here now and ready to stop the Saiyans from destroying our planet!

scottyboy
04-14-2012, 04:15 PM

forgot about initial PM's, that was silly of me. he's here now though, let's see what happens. I don't buy his alibi. When the hell does APS study? seems fishy

BeerBaron
04-14-2012, 04:16 PM

He posted like halfway up the page.

Unless someone has another really good idea, I'm sticking with GG. Something just doesn't sit right with me about him.

He's either evil or a liability. Can't afford either right now.

A Perfect Score
04-14-2012, 04:17 PM
forgot about initial PM's, that was silly of me. he's here now though, let's see what happens. I don't buy his alibi. When the hell does APS study? seems fishy

Haha you'd be surprised how much there is to know about British Literature between 1700-1900. Much more then you'd think.

Anyways, it seems as though we're at the same point we always reach when we play one of these, very little information to operate on early.

Shane P. Hallam
Sorry guys, I didn't even realize the thread was open yet. Already on Page 10 of the discussion? Wow, things move really fast in these. I've got an exam on Tuesday, I've been studying.

Let me catch up on the discussion, and I'll offer my thoughts. I'm certainly not evil though, and I won't be MIA from here on out.

I know you have exams and aren't lying about that, but you didn't see your PM with your role and see the game had started? That seems a bit fishy, just saying.

Rob S
I actually didn't even notice that there was a Mafia Games section, I figured I'd see the thread up in Off-Topic when I checked. My bad, but I'm here now and ready to stop the Saiyans from destroying our planet!

I was actually going to see if this was your excuse. It was the one I was most likely to buy actually....these subforums have confused me in the past.

unvote: APS

A Perfect Score
04-14-2012, 04:18 PM
I know you have exams and aren't lying about that, but you didn't see your PM with your role and see the game had started? That seems a bit fishy, just saying.

Yeah I saw the PM, but I didn't see the thread up in the Off-Topic section so I assumed IBC was just working out the kinks. Took me a while to realize there was a new section just for games and the thread was already open here.

Shane P. Hallam
04-14-2012, 04:19 PM

By study he means "drink"

Rob S
04-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Well, we can always kill TBW

Bulldogs
04-14-2012, 04:21 PM
Like Vidae and Forenci I think I'll let this slide for now. If it becomes a pattern though I'll notice. Down to one person yet to post at this point.

Unvote: APS

Vote: CMD