PDA

View Full Version : Draft Day / Night Party

UTPATS
04-23-2012, 09:34 AM
Ok guys, it's that time again. What is everyone doing Thursday Night / Friday / Saturday for the draft???

I, like every year, will be watching with a couple of friends, eating Pizza and determining which player will be taken at each pick. We have a large magnetic board with about 50 players names that we will put up for each time before the pick comes in. Last year I had about 16-17 players correct. This year, I hope to get at least 12, not counting the first two of course...

What is everyone else gonna do?

leroyisgod
04-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Thursday night I'll be getting together a group of friends watching the first round and having a few beers. Friday and Saturday I'll be watching at home. Still not sure if I like the 3 day format or not yet.

UTPATS
04-23-2012, 09:59 AM
I don't like it, who wants to go to work after a late night drafting???

I dont mind a Friday night draft round one, but I loved to sit on a Saturday and Sunday, vegged out, laughing at teams like the Raiders, then getting pissed when JJ does the same thing!!!

UTPATS
04-25-2012, 08:28 AM
Not enough response... Anyone doing anything interesting???

CDCB14
04-25-2012, 08:39 AM
Im at school so for the first round i'll watch it with one of the kids I live with, but for the later rounds i'll probably just sit in solitude and assess everything myself lol.

Go Cowboys
04-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Well with having a 5 am practice Friday morning I will likely be spending the night in my bed watching every pick unfold Thursday night.

Who wants to get a Chat Room going?

UTPATS
04-25-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm down with that! I would like to hear from you guys pretty much live as this is happening..

The guy I watch the draft with is a Titans fan, so we just laugh at each other team's blunders... Last year it was Locker... haha, I had a pretty good laugh!

D-Unit
04-25-2012, 12:35 PM
Well with having a 5 am practice Friday morning I will likely be spending the night in my bed watching every pick unfold Thursday night.

Who wants to get a Chat Room going?
I'll set one up for us.

UTPATS
04-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Sweet, D! I was wanting to hear from you about where and what you will be doing tomorrow night...

Go Cowboys
04-26-2012, 05:28 PM
So who knows a good place to host a chat room?

D-Unit
04-26-2012, 06:41 PM
Click this: https://gamesurge.net/chat/

Type your forum name as your nickname and click connect.

Type: /join #nfldccowboys

Type: /join #nfldraftcountdown

if you want to join the chat for all forum members

D-Unit
04-27-2012, 05:58 PM
Click this: https://gamesurge.net/chat/

Type your forum name as your nickname and click connect.

Type: /join #nfldraftcountdown

If anyone wants to join a chat, feel free to come over.