PDA

View Full Version : Credit Must Be Given: Congratulations Bengals

Chris
04-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Considering how understaffed the Bengals scouting staff has been for years, it is absolutely amazing (I don't know how they do it) that they can get killer drafts year in and year out. They have been doing work lately. Bengals are my candidate for best draft by far. Congrats guys! Hope Denver never plays you.

tjsunstein
04-27-2012, 10:53 PM
I don't follow.

Mr. Goosemahn
04-27-2012, 10:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/eqvAI.gif

Monomach
04-27-2012, 11:02 PM
Considering how understaffed the Bengals scouting staff has been for years, it is absolutely amazing (I don't know how they do it) that they can get killer drafts year in and year out. They have been doing work lately. Bengals are my candidate for best draft by far. Congrats guys! Hope Denver never plays you.
http://s18.postimage.org/ns32el7wn/kinnear_wtf.gif

superfly69
04-27-2012, 11:08 PM
I don't follow.

Me either.

metafour
04-28-2012, 12:02 AM
OP is one of those people that look at internet draft lists as the Bible and then jump up and down out of excitement when a team like the Bengals scoops up every single kid that was "predicted" to go much higher yet was passed over multiple times by every team. These picks are deemed "steals"; because the internet had the player going in round 2 and the Bengals got him in round 4!! Steal!!

stl9erfan
04-28-2012, 12:19 AM
OP is one of those people that look at internet draft lists as the Bible and then jump up and down out of excitement when a team like the Bengals scoops up every single kid that was "predicted" to go much higher yet was passed over multiple times by every team. These picks are deemed "steals"; because the internet had the player going in round 2 and the Bengals got him in round 4!! Steal!!

Almost makes you think they don't have enough scouts so they just have to rely on published materials from other esteemed sources, like Mel Kiper and Todd McShay. But no... no that can't be true.

Scotty D
04-28-2012, 12:22 AM

I actually think OP is right but you are describing exactly how Dennis Green used to draft at Arizona.

JoeJoeBrown
04-28-2012, 01:12 AM
I can't stand the Bungles, but they have drafted quite a few very good players the past couple of years and this one looks no different.

Four pro bowl players from the last two drafts. That's nothing to make fun of.

baronzeus
04-28-2012, 03:31 AM
aj green
andy dalton
carlos dunlap
geno atkins
jermaine gresham

past 2 draft, i think 4 of those guys were pro-bowlers, and dunlap crushed it last year and the year before, future pro bowler. seems like a pretty good past 2. jordan shipley also crushed it as a rookie before getting injured last year.

although the 2 before that, best players were andre smith, rey maualuga, which doesn't say much for those drafts.

OhioJB
04-28-2012, 02:20 PM
Oh no. NEVER give praise to the Bengals for anything, even if you believe they deserve it. hah...

DoughBoy
04-28-2012, 02:23 PM
**** you chris.

703SKINS202
04-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Let's just wait and see if Dalton is the real deal. I definitely think he can play but he could easily have a Josh Freeman type season in his 2nd year.

Ness
04-28-2012, 02:25 PM
Damnit. Marvin Jones went to the Bengals.

Go_Eagles77
04-28-2012, 02:26 PM
And George Iloka.

Babylon
04-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Liked them getting Dre but how do you pass on David DeCastro, 5 years down the road that is going to look like a terrible move, they weren't alone.

CJSchneider
04-28-2012, 02:30 PM
They certainly do get to remove that "Bungels" label.

SenorGato
04-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Pretty sick draft but it REALLY helps to have a ton of picks.

Personally think Thompson was a coup....