26-BAL-Arthur Brown-MLB/Kansas State
27-NO-Kewann Short-DT/Purdue
28-HOU-Justin Hunter-WR/Tennessee
29-DEN-Johnathan Banks-CB/Mississippi State
30-NYG-DJ Fluker-RT/Alabama
31-NE-TJ McDonald-S/USC
32-GB-Kevin Reddick-ILB/North Carolina

couple things....

-Seantrel Henderson - elite athlete at left tackle with top overall pick potential if he starts playing like he can. has battled injuries and is very raw. he could be a top 5 pick, could be a middle first rounder, could be a mid rounder, very much an enigma at this point as to his draft status if he declares. NFL teams love potential though in the draft, even if it is a raw player who doesn't have good tape.

-lots of defensive ends in this draft. no telling at all which will go where. I tried to fit all the best ones in the top 20 picks in an order than suits what team they go to.

-Landry Jones falls out of round one but I would put him in the 20s if there was a QB needy team there (in the real world a team would trade up for him in this instance). Just a disclaimer.

Mr. Goosemahn
05-02-2012, 12:17 AM
*sigh* My man crush right now is Lotulelei but I know he'll probably be drafted before Pittsburgh picks.

For the Steelers pick, I'm not too high on Porter. I'd rather take TJ McDonald there, maybe even Jones or Fluker to kick inside to guard. Highly doubt we invest yet a third first round pick in an interior lineman, but I'd rather take them than Porter.

The way your draft falls really sucks for the Steelers, haha. Our needs will probably be DE/OLB, ILB, S, CB, maybe NT too.

Jones, Mingo, Jackson, Okafor, and Jenkins are all gone at DE/OLB. Te'o is the only guy I'd like (at least right now) in the first at ILB and he's gone too. Lotulelei and Hankins at NT gone too. That basically leaves S and CB, so that's why McDonald makes sense to me. Jones and Fluker are also man-crushes of mine, but at this point they don't fill a position of need. It's just that the thought of adding them to the talent we've recently acquired is very, very appealing.

K Train
05-02-2012, 08:52 AM
*sigh* My man crush right now is Lotulelei but I know he'll probably be drafted before Pittsburgh picks.

For the Steelers pick, I'm not too high on Porter. I'd rather take TJ McDonald there, maybe even Jones or Fluker to kick inside to guard. Highly doubt we invest yet a third first round pick in an interior lineman, but I'd rather take them than Porter.

The way your draft falls really sucks for the Steelers, haha. Our needs will probably be DE/OLB, ILB, S, CB, maybe NT too.

Jones, Mingo, Jackson, Okafor, and Jenkins are all gone at DE/OLB. Te'o is the only guy I'd like (at least right now) in the first at ILB and he's gone too. Lotulelei and Hankins at NT gone too. That basically leaves S and CB, so that's why McDonald makes sense to me. Jones and Fluker are also man-crushes of mine, but at this point they don't fill a position of need. It's just that the thought of adding them to the talent we've recently acquired is very, very appealing.

we wont need a NT, taamu is gonna crush the world and they are gonna love mcclendon as a backup.

TJ mcdonald please

thebow305
05-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Great Miami pick! Love me some Mingo!

phlysac
05-02-2012, 10:11 AM
25-SF-Barrett Jones-OG/Alabama

How many interior O-Linemen have to be drafted before this isn't considered a priority?

They've drafted 5 G/C's in 3 seasons and signed another. That's 6 G/C's with 2 or less years on the 49ers.

Two of

Daniel Kilgore
Mike Person
Joe Looney
Jason Slowey

will likely be the G/C down the road.

vidae
05-02-2012, 10:58 AM
I don't agree with where the Chiefs are picking but I love the pick.

T-RICH49
05-02-2012, 12:19 PM
great Chiefs pick

cmd34
05-02-2012, 01:50 PM
Same scenario, Cowboys go with Eric Reid.

equals me doing a little dance.

CJSchneider
05-02-2012, 02:00 PM
I love the fact that NO makes the play-offs even more than I love the pick!

Matthew Jones
05-03-2012, 09:50 PM
McDonald sounds good to me.

Brown Leader
05-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Woods is too easy so it's not gonna happen.

hagy34
05-03-2012, 11:49 PM
The thought that we should be able to land either Woods or Amerson next year has me excited. I like the idea of having Amerson, Cook and Robinson as our 3 corners and I also like the idea of having Woods, Harvin and Rudolph for Ponder. Hopefully we have a shot at one of these guys.

proshoota25
05-06-2012, 01:25 PM
McDonald would be cool.

I doubt Ronald Powell goes in the first round.... I am pretty confident he missing the upcoming season with a torn ACL

JaxJag_1
05-07-2012, 03:03 PM
Fail

SickwithIt1010
05-07-2012, 05:31 PM
Fail

Barkley is better than Gabbert...

D-Unit
05-07-2012, 08:11 PM
I love Montgomery as a player. He's gonna be a stud! Cowboys won't take an OLB though. They'll probably resign Spencer. Besides, they also have some young unproven OLBs that they like who they will probably be given a chance first.

With Eric Reid still available, I'd find it hard to see them pass on him. Cowboys love LSU DBs.

Phins827
05-08-2012, 07:08 AM
Is Jadeveon Clowney eligible this year?

cmd34
05-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Is Jadeveon Clowney eligible this year?

Nope. 2014 if he declares early, 2015 if he plays all 4 years.

cmd34
05-08-2012, 01:50 PM
I love Montgomery as a player. He's gonna be a stud! Cowboys won't take an OLB though. They'll probably resign Spencer. Besides, they also have some young unproven OLBs that they like who they will probably be given a chance first.

With Eric Reid still available, I'd find it hard to see them pass on him. Cowboys love LSU DBs.

Outstanding call.

princefielder28
05-08-2012, 05:15 PM
With the Packers' needs at this point in time I would say the positions that have the greatest likelihood of being addressed would be RB, G/C and S.

dansaint
05-08-2012, 05:54 PM
got a feeling that Illinois DT Akeem Spence may slip into the first round discussion this year. Just a feeling he's gonna have a breakout season. Luiget did it in 2011 and Merciles did it in 2012...to keep it going...Spence will do it in 2013.

keylime_5
05-10-2012, 12:27 PM
If I could do it again I would put Justin Hunter as the #2 WR behind Woods, I have a feeling he'll stay healthy this year and put up monster numbers.

Knicks and Bucs
05-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Horrible bucs draft. I do not get why people think that we will go DT. It is not the DTs fault that the rush defense is bad. It is the LBs. You can have an awesome d-line and still be horrible at stopping the run. That is why the go Manti Te,O there. If Honey Badger does not enter the draft then it is Te'O. He is the final piece with Foster and David. Not to mention Hankins is more of a 3-4 DT not a 4-3.

Can't believe people are already throwing in the towel in on Mccoy. Matthew Stafford was injury plagued his first two years and no one was giving up on him. Give the kid a chance. The same with Brian Price. It takes DTs and DEs about 3-4 years to develop. They are all not going to be Suh. Why in the hell would we want to start over with Hankins?

SoCalBam
05-13-2012, 09:35 PM
Who did KC trade up with???