vidae
05-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Ugh holy hell, this is awful. RIP Seau.

Shane P. Hallam
05-02-2012, 01:27 PM
Crazy. Not something I expected to read today

killxswitch
05-02-2012, 01:28 PM
Didn't he try once already by running his car off the road? He must've had some serious demons.

ElectricEye
That's absolutely terrible news. You really have to wonder if this adds new perspective to the incident with the car a few years ago. It was floated early in the life cycle of that story that it could have been a suicide attempt, but it was later denied.

Really sad to hear this.

CC.SD
Holy ******* ****. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

cmarq83
05-02-2012, 01:29 PM
This is incredibly sad... You have to wonder if it's a concussion thing.

BloodBrother
05-02-2012, 01:30 PM
That's absolutely terrible news. You really have to wonder if this adds new perspective to the incident with the car a few years ago. It was floated early in the life cycle of that story that it could have been a suicide attempt, but it was later denied.

Really sad to hear this.

Yep. He claimed he fell asleep at the wheel

This is incredibly sad... You have to wonder if it's a concussion thing.

Don't want to speculate, but it wouldn't be surprising. We are seeing more and more stories like this with retired players.

GallopingGhost
05-02-2012, 01:31 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Splat
05-02-2012, 01:32 PM
This is just awful.

bigbuc
05-02-2012, 01:32 PM
My heart breaks when I see stuff like this. Seemed to be happy. Loved him as a player... Great player.... Wow

WMD
05-02-2012, 01:36 PM
Damn.. That's ****** up.

Ness
05-02-2012, 01:38 PM
Wow. Terrible news. Man, not something I wanted to hear to start my day off.

R.I.P. Seau.

bantx
05-02-2012, 01:42 PM
wtfffffff

rip Seau :c

:\\\\\\\\\\

EricCartmann
05-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Good speed friend!

You will never be forgotten, and thank you for your many years of life.

ChiFan24
05-02-2012, 01:50 PM
As far as tragic, unexpected deaths go, this really doesn't seem that shocking. It's gotta be concussion related. Still absolutely heartbreaking; he's one of the first football players I remember watching as a kid.

CJSchneider
05-02-2012, 01:55 PM
I'm in shock. Prayers go out to his family.

Mr. Goosemahn
05-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Dreadful news. RIP Junior Seau

Punisher
05-02-2012, 01:59 PM
I just met him too. This one hurts.

Wootylicous
What the....RIP Seau :(

eaglesalltheway
Well that is no good, not at all. Definitely makes me think back to the concussions, really a shame...

descendency
05-02-2012, 02:00 PM
He's the 8th member of the 1994 Chargers Super Bowl team to die, most of them absurdly young.

RIP. I really was quite shocked when I saw this. More sad than anything else.

Bengals78
05-02-2012, 02:01 PM
This is sad but also scary. I know my playing time was really hurt by concussions when I was in HS.

BeerBaron
05-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Wow, that's sad news.

I think this is going to play a big part in all those concussion lawsuits.

keylime_5
05-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Sad sad news. He was an all time great. Don't wanna draw conclusions but suicide probably result of depression that might've had something to do with steroids or concussions. Seems like there are a lot of sad stories for former NFL players, which sucks because they are our heroes and they are on top of the world when they are in their prime.

Bengals78
05-02-2012, 02:13 PM
Sad sad news. He was an all time great. Don't wanna draw conclusions but suicide probably result of depression that might've had something to do with steroids or concussions. Seems like there are a lot of sad stories for former NFL players, which sucks because they are our heroes and they are on top of the world when they are in their prime.

I think too many people jump to concussions (myself included) but I wanna know what role steroids play...

SunTzu_22
05-02-2012, 02:17 PM
What a terrible shame. A legend is no longer amongst us. RIP Junior Seau.

T-RICH49
05-02-2012, 02:22 PM
my favorite non Chiefs player ever.stunning...just stunning.RIP Junior

Giantsfan1080
05-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Did he shoot himself in the chest so they could examine his brain like that former player last year?

Raiderz4Life
05-02-2012, 02:25 PM
Damn, Junior was one of my favorite people to hate. He was great.

Sad sad news. RIP Junior.

WMD
05-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Who puts Junior Seau's mom on TV in front of press and everything a couple hours after she finds out her son is dead? That's not exactly the best thing to see on TV..

yodabear
05-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Wow, this is terrible, its just sad man...

G Mobile
05-02-2012, 02:37 PM
Super saddened by this. I hope they can examine his brain to get more data on concussions.

If anyone out there is struggling with depression or has suicidal thought, please talk to some one. Just pick up the phone and talk. People want to help and your decision affects a lot more people than just yourself.

TheFinisher
05-02-2012, 02:45 PM
Wow. Hands down one of the greatest defensive players to ever play the game, but this just sucks.

RIP

http://i.thestar.com/images/8a/de/7a81ccf54a549ddbd70b48410023.jpg

SunTzu_22
05-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Did he shoot himself in the chest so they could examine his brain like that former player last year?

According to YahooSports it was indeed a gunshot wound to the chest that was the COD. No report of a suicide note or anything like that just yet..

boknows34
05-02-2012, 02:48 PM

Yeah, that was Dave Duerson of the 85 Bears and it crossed my mind too.

RIP Seau.

Bert Macklin
05-02-2012, 02:51 PM
They'll blame this on concussions some how.

Dangermouse
05-02-2012, 02:53 PM
I just don't even no what to say. This kinda thing is going to kill our game. :(

Bert Macklin
05-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Dude was a manimal though. First ballot in my mind.

Brodeur
05-02-2012, 02:59 PM
They'll blame this on concussions some how.

Somehow? It's a pretty big deal, I'm not really sure how you can just avoid that kind of thing.

PackerLegend
05-02-2012, 03:06 PM
I just don't even no what to say. This kinda thing is going to kill our game. :(

First of all RIP Junior... and prayers to your family.

This is true. Alot of people are going to jump on concussions for why this happened. Besides how huge of a topic it has become (plus the lawsuits) things like this will kill the game. The NFL will end up as flag football.

jojo
05-02-2012, 03:09 PM
OMFG!! Suicide, so very sad.

He must have been very depressed, they say it is a lngering after effect of too many concussions. May not have been related but there it is.

RIP, Junior Seau. San Diego should name places after him.

BeerBaron
05-02-2012, 03:15 PM
First of all RIP Junior... and prayers to your family.

This is true. Alot of people are going to jump on concussions for why this happened. Besides how huge of a topic it has become (plus the lawsuits) things like this will kill the game. The NFL will end up as flag football.

Agreed. Hearing it was a gunshot to the chest pretty much confirmed it to me that concussions will be blamed since it likely means he wanted to preserve his brain for study.

This is all so sad.

Giantsfan1080
05-02-2012, 03:19 PM
I'm sure the concussions do play a part obviously but it's true that I'd also like to know how much the steroids have to do with this. It's something you rarely hear mentioned though.

CC.SD
05-02-2012, 03:20 PM
whateverrrrrrr this has ruined my entire day

Junior was one of the most impactful players to ever suit up on D and even after his prime was a leader and a playmaker. His work on the community in SD is felt to this day and there is an absolute ton of love for him in every corner of the county, this is a shitshow.

BloodBrother
05-02-2012, 03:21 PM
damn it's tough to watch MArcellus Wiley on ESPN right now. Guy is sharing stories and is having a hard time keeping his composure

Ness
05-02-2012, 03:22 PM

Possibly. There is a lot that goes down behind the scenes in the locker room that the general public just doesn't know about. And as a fan I have to wonder how legitimate the NFL's intentions are to help their own players post retirement. Or rather, like a lot of lawsuits are claiming, how well are these players informed about concussion information before and during their careers. Money makes the world go round, and these players are seen as investments that can reel in huge amounts of dough as long as they keep playing at a high level. The folks benefiting from that kind of indulgence may not care to inform the actual players about their long term health status...or rather, not reveal the truth entirely.

That being said, I know that it is on the shoulders of the players themselves. It's pretty much common sense to see what is going on on the field, hear what is happening to other players around the league, and realize that the sport that you are playing has a high risk of screwing you up down the line.

Ghost of Juice
05-02-2012, 03:25 PM
RIP Junior!

I'm sure steroids and painkillers contributed to it as well, but concussions will be the only thing mentioned.

Asteinebach
05-02-2012, 03:29 PM
damn it's tough to watch MArcellus Wiley on ESPN right now. Guy is sharing stories and is having a hard time keeping his composure

I can't help it man. Marcellus had me shedding tears for Junior. This is so sad...and just not fair.

I'd just like to take a minute to reflect on Junior's career, from my own perspective. I remember, when Junior signed with the Patriots. I said to myself, Seau? What is that guy, 50 years old? I laughed. Seau proved me wrong, playing 27 games in his first two seasons in New England. And as always, he played it with more passion and determination than any 22 year old punk could. He was a guy who brought another level of intensity to the game, every time he took the field. I'm really, really sad to hear about this.

Rest in Peace Junior Seau, you were a rare player and a rarer person. Damn man...

Asteinebach
05-02-2012, 03:32 PM
Agreed. Hearing it was a gunshot to the chest pretty much confirmed it to me that concussions will be blamed since it likely means he wanted to preserve his brain for study.

Maybe he just wanted his mom to be able to see his face one more time...

Bucs_Rule
05-02-2012, 03:34 PM

The huge adjustment in lifestyle going from a Pro NFL player to an average citizen has to be a big factor for many guys. Going from making millions playing a game you love to doing what? Some would get involved in business or some jobs that they'd really enjoy even if the pay isn't nearly as much.

For some they wouldn't have anything besides football that really interests them. If they already have tons of money, they would figure why bother going to work making a small amount at a job I wouldn't enjoy. Then they'd have nothing to do, which isn't good for non-old people. For those that need the money making a fraction of what they did would be depressing.

Worse for a guy like Seau that loved the game so much. Doing anything else could have seemed extremely dull for him, don't know if he had other interests.

The spotlight going away would be a huge factor for certain types of people.

Ness
05-02-2012, 03:39 PM
The huge adjustment in lifestyle going from a Pro NFL player to an average citizen has to be a big factor for many guys. Going from making millions playing a game you love to doing what? Some would get involved in business or some jobs that they'd really enjoy even if the pay isn't nearly as much.

For some they wouldn't have anything besides football that really interests them. If they already have tons of money, they would figure why bother going to work making a small amount at a job I wouldn't enjoy. Then they'd have nothing to do, which isn't good for non-old people. For those that need the money making a fraction of what they did would be depressing.

Worse for a guy like Seau that loved the game so much. Doing anything else could have seemed extremely dull for him, don't know if he had other interests.

I'm sure Seau could have gotten some kind of job as a sport analyst on a radio program or sports show, or ventured into some other business fairly easily. Especially with his reputation. For some reason I get the feeling there were bigger issues in his life than being bored at home. Maybe he had money problems (like a lot of athletes when they are done with the game), family issues, etc. And his health probably just wasn't in very good condition. Perhaps his mind was in really bad shape.

phlysac
05-02-2012, 03:39 PM
He's the 8th member of the 1994 Chargers Super Bowl team to die, most of them absurdly young.

Junior Seau
Lew Bush
Shawn Lee
Chris Mims
Curtis Whitley
Doug Miller
Rodney Culver
David Griggs

Ghost of Juice
05-02-2012, 03:42 PM
I think it is pretty terrible that they put cameras on Junior's mom right after she found out. The media has no class and respect.

tjsunstein
05-02-2012, 03:42 PM
His mother was not someone they needed to have at the podium.

"Take me instead but it's too late."

Saddest thing I could have heard.

BloodBrother
05-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Yeah, that really isn't appropriate and it's pretty ridiculous that ESPN keeps showing that clip IMO.

keylime_5
05-02-2012, 03:46 PM

yeah, excellent point.

Razor
05-02-2012, 04:01 PM
For once PFT actually wrote something everyone should read:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/02/junior-seau-legendary-linebacker-dies-at-43/

RIP

bigbluedefense
05-02-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm in shock. I still can't believe it. Why Junior? Of all people, why Junior?

Football life isn't as glamarous as we think it is. That's for sure. It's such a shame reading stories like this. I just can't believe it happened to Junior. I never would have thought it.

I just can't believe it.

Vikes99ej
05-02-2012, 04:07 PM
RIP. Whenever I think of the Chargers, he is the first player I think of.

bigbuc
05-02-2012, 04:40 PM
Hearing Tedy Bruschi talk on Espn right now... The guy just lost a friend, you can hear it in him. It is so sad

prock
05-02-2012, 05:41 PM
This ****'s messed up. Poor bastard.

FUNBUNCHER
05-02-2012, 06:03 PM
I have no clue what contributed to Seau's depression and subsequent suicide, but I don't know if I'd automatically put being on juice in that mix.
When I think of 'true' five star recruits, I think of guys like Seau. He was 6'3, 240# as a freshman for the Trojans. I know there isn't a 'type' of player who juices, but IMO he wasn't a guy who built his career or longevity on using PEDs.

For selfish reasons, I hope concussions weren't a factor in Seau's death.
I still remember a quote in The Sporting News years ago about Seau; roughly paraphrased that said, 'Junior Seau plays the game of football with an intensity that borders on fear, as if something bad will happen to him if he doesn't.'

To put it simply, Seau was maniacal and played with a motor that few players can match.

For the sake of the game, I hope it was depression Seau suffered from unrelated to mental deterioration due to years of brain damage from head trauma.

Great player and one of my favorite defensive standouts. I still like him more than Ray Lewis.

Really awful news.

Hawk
05-02-2012, 06:11 PM
Permanent solution to a temporary problem

Beano
05-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Really sad news, terrific football player.

R.I.P.

ImBrotherCain
05-02-2012, 06:49 PM
This is awful... The man was one of the best Linebackers I have ever seen play the game. Its always terrible to lose suck an influential person. Not only on the Football field but off as well. What makes it worse is how it happened. He should have had a much longer life.

RIP

Asteinebach
05-02-2012, 07:17 PM
I hear he didn't even Seau.

-rep coming

WCH
05-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Permanent solution to a temporary problem

The thing is, it doesn't seem like an even remotely temporary problem to the people who commit suicide.

My heart goes out to his friends and family.

Matthew Jones
05-02-2012, 08:24 PM
-rep coming

From me as well. Who does that?

Hawk
05-02-2012, 09:49 PM
The thing is, it doesn't seem like an even remotely temporary problem to the people who commit suicide.

My heart goes out to his friends and family.

You're right, but taking your own life should not be an option.

RIP Seau. His family, friends, and the NFL lost one of the greats today.

T-RICH49
05-02-2012, 10:05 PM

WTH?!?!? count me in the -rep as well

Complex
05-02-2012, 10:30 PM

Weak ass joke
tKdcjJoXeEY

http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae205/ilawvyoo/Boo.gif

1funguy
05-03-2012, 07:38 AM
As a human being, I'm saddened for both Junior being unable to reach out for help and for his family in their time of loss.

As a football fan, I'm sorry to see one of the all-time greats leave this mortal plane.

As a Chargers fan, I'm simply devastated. Junior is one of the primary reasons that this east coast native became a Chargers fan.

We've lost one of the greatest to ever lace 'em up.

RIP, Junior. Gone but NEVER forgotten.

Vaya con dios.

Jakey
05-03-2012, 07:40 AM
RIP Junior. One of the best linebackers i have ever seen play. Sad day :(

Jakey
05-03-2012, 07:42 AM

Weak man, just weak.

TheBoyWonder22
05-03-2012, 08:09 AM
You're hilarious...

WCH
05-03-2012, 08:49 AM
Researchers at Boston University have requested Junior Seau's brain: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/03/boston-researchers-request-junior-seaus-brain/

This is obviously a personal decision for the family to make. If it is found that Seau has CTE with no documented concussion history, then it could really open up a can of worms.

Da-Phins
05-03-2012, 09:00 AM
I couldnt believe what I was hearing when I heard about it yesterday. Im still in shock. I had chills the whole time when I was watching his mother speak to the media. Never would expect Seau to do such a terrible thing to himself. He was a damn great LB but most of all a first class, well respected guy. God Bless his family through this terrible time they are facing.

NIN1984
05-03-2012, 09:23 AM
Very sad news. Growing up and watching the Raiders play the Chargers, I always viewed Seau as the best linebacker in football. He was such a force.

R.I.P.

BeerBaron
05-03-2012, 09:50 AM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/03/kurt-warner-would-prefer-his-sons-not-play-football/

With Seau's suicide, the bounty scandal and all of the lawsuits, Kurt Warner has said that he wouldn't want his sons to play football.

Asked if he would prefer that his sons not play football, Warner answered, “Yes, I would. Can’t make that choice for them if they want to, but there’s no question in my mind.”

If a man who loves football as much as Warner does would prefer his sons not play, there are probably millions of Americans thinking the same thing. This is a serious problem facing the game of football.

This is going to be a huge issue for the NFL to deal with.

Giantsfan1080
05-03-2012, 09:53 AM
Last time I checked thousands of people commit suicide and not all of them have concussions.

BeerBaron
05-03-2012, 09:57 AM
Last time I checked thousands of people commit suicide and not all of them have concussions.

True but there have been connections made before with this. A lot is going to made of it in the coming weeks.

Giantsfan1080
05-03-2012, 10:02 AM
True but there have been connections made before with this. A lot is going to made of it in the coming weeks.

How many NFL players have committed suicide the last 50 years? Is it a higher percentage than non NFL players? I doubt it, it's probably even less. I think a big deal is going to be made of it but we'll never have enough of a sample size to see if there is a correlation. Some people kill themselves whether or not that have concussions. Also, some of these NFL players now think that the concussions have caused their depression which means they think taking their own life is going to help the cause. If Seau were a bartender with concussions maybe he wouldn't have thought killing himself would be helping the "cause."

hockey619
05-03-2012, 10:03 AM

this will become a much bigger deal if the government can track concussions in military personnel (they're starting a database for it but who knows if guys will report them or just hide them like NFL guys do) and find a link between concussions and suicides among the military. They have a much bigger sampling of people to research so theyll reach more conclusive answers much faster than the NFL will.

If they do find an increased risk of suicide in multiple/severe concussion sufferers, the NFL will get sued by former players like absolute crazy claiming the league knew all along. Players will certainly want a bigger piece of the pie as well. Lots going on here

WCH
05-03-2012, 10:06 AM
This quote from Seau is making the rounds on the internet, today:

"Those who are saying the game is changing for the worse, well, they don't have a father who can't remember his name because of the game. I'm pretty sure if everybody had to wake with their dad not knowing his name, not knowing his kids' name, not being able to function at a normal rate after football, they would understand that the game needs to change. If it doesn't there are going to be more players, more great players, being affected by the things that we know of and aren't changing. That's not right."

At the time that he said that, it would have seemed like he was talking in general terms about other retired players that's he's spoken with or heard about. If he was actually speaking from first-hand experience; and if he was waking up and not remembering his own kids names, then that's brain trauma, guys. :(

Ness
05-03-2012, 11:59 AM
From me as well. Who does that?

Well he's an idiot. Not surprising he made that comment.

Completely classless and inappropriate.

MidwayMonster31
05-03-2012, 12:40 PM
http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_5394_Junior_Seau%27s_death%3A_pain_of_a_mother% 2C_deal_with_the_devil.html
It doesn't just have to be concussions, it's the adding up of sub-concussive hits that actually do more long term damage. There are also other things that happen in brain-damaged people. Serotonin (associated with depression) is harder to come by when your brain is not functioning properly. Maybe there were other factors, he might not have known how to live after football, but there are 3 kids involved, so that may not be likely.
What happens after medical science finds a link between brain damage and post-career depression will be the million dollar question.

Lil Quip
05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
Almost cliche at this point, but just shocking and tragic.

My initial reaction was that playing football was such a integral part of his life that not playing was just too much of a void that made life not worth living in his eyes. Concussions may have played a part time will tell.

On a side note, it is a completely awful way to go about it, but I see some amazing avante garde discoveries on TBI,s traumatic brain injuries. These are rocking two big button items right now, nfl players and veterans. Hopefully their sacrifices make us better off as a species,.

Go Cowboys
05-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Marcellus Wiley had me in tears myself listening to him talking about Junior.

This is crazy. Just crazy.

WCH
05-03-2012, 05:44 PM
This isn't directly related to Seau, but I've seen a lot of people here and elsewhere mention mandating the use of the best helmets. I'd like to point out that there's a startup in Seattle that's developed a mouthguard that monitors the force and direction of impacts and sends data to sideline staff. The idea is to detect concussive and subconcussive impacts in real-time. The hard part will be getting players and teams to actually use them.

http://www.x2impact.com/X2_IMPACT/X2IMPACT.html

If I were the parent of a HS football player, I'd gladly drop $100 for one of them.

Don Vito
05-03-2012, 05:47 PM
I was away yesterday so I couldn't comment but this is just really sad. He was only with the Pats for a few years, but he was loved here by everyone. He was a shell of his former self as a linebacker but he was a leader and a fan favorite. I remember that play he broke his arm and still didn't retire after that happened.

Sad day for the NFL.

evenar
05-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Wanted to share this, a short, yet beatiful tribute vid from USC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR67bL-7As0

TimD
05-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Wanted to share this, a short, yet beatiful tribute vid from USC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR67bL-7As0

teared up bad during that one

rip

Saints-Tigers
05-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Terrible, terrible, terrible. Really heart-wrenching.

CJSchneider
05-04-2012, 02:06 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/chaplain-seaus-brain-donated-research-144952273--nfl.html

redbills
05-04-2012, 09:30 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/04/junior-seau-911-call/

Leave it to TMZ to get it first

CJSchneider
05-04-2012, 09:44 PM
That was tough to hear; I'm not gonna lie.

Ness
05-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Yeah I don't think I'm going to listen to that.

BloodBrother
05-05-2012, 05:11 AM
I don't know know why I listened to that. I can't imagine being in that situation

eaglesalltheway
05-05-2012, 02:35 PM
... That poor woman... I don't even want to imagine everything that must be going through her head...

Wootylicous
05-05-2012, 02:45 PM
I cried...damnit

:(

tjsunstein
05-05-2012, 03:00 PM
I listened to it. I don't recommend it.

Matthew Jones
05-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Wow, that was a seriously depressing tape.

bigbluedefense
05-05-2012, 03:47 PM
I'm late, but I just saw Seau's mom's press conference after his death was confirmed. Maaaan, that was tough to watch.

SuperPacker
05-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Wow, that was unbelievably sad.

Raiderz4Life
05-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm late, but I just saw Seau's mom's press conference after his death was confirmed. Maaaan, that was tough to watch.

Yea that was so heartbreaking. Its a terrible terrible situation. Sucks so bad.

1funguy
05-06-2012, 10:21 AM
Still hard to except. Coach Ross lives in my area - hoping to reach out to him this coming week.

I just wish he had reached out for help.

BeerBaron
05-06-2012, 10:42 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/sports/12306507-419/lets-use-junior-seau-tragedy-as-opportunity-to-learn.html

Brandon Marshall wrote something really thoughtful on the matter. He has bi-polar and talking about mental health in sports.

Looking at the situation with Seau and other cases with retired athletes, I think our focus should be more on why the transition seems to be so hard after football.

As athletes, we go through life getting praised and worshipped and making a lot of money. Our worlds and everything in them — spouses, kids, family, religion and friends — revolve around us. We create a world where our sport is our life and makes us who we are.

When the game is taken away from us or when we stop playing, the shock of not hearing the praise or receiving the big bucks often turns out to be devastating. The blueprint I am creating for myself will help not only other athletes, it will help suffering people all over.

YAYareaRB
05-11-2012, 02:18 PM
WiEljSgxCBQ

this definitely brought a tear to my eye. one of the first polynesians to go out and really make a name for himself.