PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Caddy
05-10-2012, 07:52 PM
I have to go to class. If people decide to lynch Bantx, so be it.

fenikz
Bantx is most likely evil but he clearly isn't Freiza

bantx
The Commuter is a role that "leaves Town" each Night, thus making them ineligible to be targeted by Night actions. By extension, they cannot use any Night actions they may have.
Because they cannot use Night actions, almost all Commuters are pro-Town.
It is worth noting that because in flavor it physically leaves the game for the Night instead of being protected somewhere in Town, Commuter is considered the ultimate in Untargetability, trumping even things like Strongman.

Variations

Most Commuters cannot Commute each Night. Instead, they generally have Odd-Night or Even-Night modifiers attached.
Alternatively, they may be X-Shot and need to choose if they want to Commute each Night.

This is only my 2nd mafia game played so sorry for the confusion just trying to state my case here.

Page trapped this is straight from wiki mafia

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 07:53 PM
I almost want to believe you Bantx but I can't get over 3 things:

1) you were extremely hesitant to reveal a role that doesn't put you in much danger
2) you then stated you missed it was an odd night commuter only
3) now you are saying you can only commute every even night?

If you turn up good this one's on you my friend.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Unvote: GG
lynch bantx

Sorry big dawg, but your story just doesn't click for me.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:54 PM

I remember my first mafia game i was the mafia boss and when the s**t hit the fan i needed to role reveal. What i did is exactly what you did.... i went and picked a role that would be most suitable for my case...

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Eh I misread my role in wiki it says odd nights or even nights. Pretty sure posting my pm is against the rules. But what else can I say. Killing me would get no info at all and itd be killing a good guy.

Rob S
05-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Yeah, I'm not buying this bantx story. He is a slam dunk lynch imo. It is quite probable he is mafia and even if he isn't, he is now useless to the town outside of numbers. I'd rather not kill a townie of course, but I have no problem killing someone who claims a townie/useless role when they are very likely mafia.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Even if when the stories of Caddy and my levels being scouted matched with my night actions I'm still being voted. I didn't want to reveal because that'd be an open target on the mafia to kill me and obviously I want to stay alive as long as possible.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Can anyone guess which character that would be?

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Even if when the stories of Caddy and my levels being scouted matched with my night actions I'm still being voted. I didn't want to reveal because that'd be an open target on the mafia to kill me and obviously I want to stay alive as long as possible.

That's the issue...TBW scouted you night 1 and Caddy looked into you night 4. They don't add up.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 07:58 PM

I abandoned that way of thinking after what happened with njx. I guess it's impossible to play every role into the story line sometimes, no matter how much you would like to.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:59 PM

Good or bad?

I suggested Burter...his speed quantifies him leaving the town.

Jensen
How else would caddy's investigation not work on bantx when he investigated him if he's lying? i don't see how else one of caddy's investigations worked while the other one didn't if bantx isn't what he says he is.

Todd Bertuzzi
That's the issue...TBW scouted you night 1 and Caddy looked into you night 4. They don't add up.

To be fair we are unsure on the night TBW scouted him. Maybe if he didn't go and get himself modkilled we could put an end to this...

Cigaro
Here is one question I do have; what use is a commuter to mafia?

Rob S
05-10-2012, 08:00 PM

Why would mafia kill you? I have been mafia a few times and I wouldn't give a flying **** about a commuter being alive, especially with investigators and protector likely still alive.

If I was commuter, I would have role revealed really early.

bantx

it does add up if you look at

Night 1 i sent my night action in but didn't work obviously so my level was scouted
night 2 i was able to leave
night 3 didn't
night 4 i left and caddy couldnt investigate me

Like I said in past post I've sent in night actions every night not knowing it was every other day I could leave.

fenikz
could of been jailkeeper or whatever

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 08:01 PM
it does add up if you look at

Night 1 i sent my night action in but didn't work obviously so my level was scouted
night 2 i was able to leave
night 3 didn't
night 4 i left and caddy couldnt investigate me

Like I said in past post I've sent in night actions every night not knowing it was every other day I could leave.

Ok yea that makes some sense.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Hmmm I hate to say it but this could decide the game. We can't afford to miss here, especially after the Piccolo/Kami double kill and the TBW mod kill.

bantx
05-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Why would mafia kill you? I have been mafia a few times and I wouldn't give a flying **** about a commuter being alive, especially with investigators and protector likely still alive.

The targets were already on my head I wasn't going to reveal until I had to like this round. The mafia wasn't going to kill me because I was already being suspicious I've explained this already.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Here is one question I do have; what use is a commuter to mafia?
I think it's just a role he found on wiki and is trying to roll with it. He's not a mafia who's power is the ability to leave at night. He's just lying about his role. It's so obvious now.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 08:06 PM

Here's where I'm at.

Bantx has been sloppy with his explanation but it could be chalked up to inexperience confusion.

But, does it really matter if a guy with his role lives another day? What do we lose there as the town? Nothing? And if we lynch him, he might be evil and has just been BSing us this whole time.

Beyond him...there is just tons of speculation right now. I wouldn't know who else to target.

bantx
05-10-2012, 08:06 PM
I think it's just a role he found on wiki and is trying to roll with it. He's not a mafia who's power is the ability to leave at night. He's just lying about his role. It's so obvious now.

How is it a power I just wiki'd when the when I was targeted and everything has matched up! What else can I say?! seriously you guys are being so stubborn.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 08:07 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Bantx (9): Todd, Rob, GG, CMD, BeerBaron, D-Unit, Cigaro, R4L, TH
GG (1): Bantx
Todd (1): Jensen
BeerBaron (1): Gonzo

With 19 alive, 10 needed for majority.

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 08:08 PM
Commuter is a passive role. You don't PM that you're "leaving the town." Unless you're xShot, you leave automatically. It can't be roleblocked since roleblocking is a night action, and passive roles can't be blocked anyway.

Commuter sounds like an ability "the fastest man in the universe" would have, but I think it's probably just made up. Bantx probably scoured the Wiki he's quoting for it.

But yeah. Claims Commuter. Gets called out for being able to be scouted. Then claims Odd Night Commuter. Caddy says he scouted him Night 4 and got no result. Then claims he was interfered with somehow, despite having an ability that prevents that.

Unvote: D-Unit
Vote: Bantx

RIP Bulma. Only a woman would risk her life by outing herself and then accidentally blow herself up.

Rob S
05-10-2012, 08:08 PM
I really think bantx is the play. If not him though, as I said before, Todd jumped out to me and GG is annoying and useless, so I could support a lynch for either of them.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 08:09 PM
I really think bantx is the play. If not him though, as I said before, Todd jumped out to me and GG is annoying and useless, so I could support a lynch for either of them.

I ain't useless. I'm the one who pushed hard for Bantx.

bantx
Commuter is a passive role. You don't PM that you're "leaving the town." Unless you're xShot, you leave automatically. It can't be roleblocked since roleblocking is a night action, and passive roles can't be blocked anyway.

Commuter sounds like an ability "the fastest man in the universe" would have, but I think it's probably just made up. Bantx probably scoured the Wiki he's quoting for it.

But yeah. Claims Commuter. Gets called out for being able to be scouted. Then claims Odd Night Commuter. Caddy says he scouted him Night 4 and got no result. Then claims he was interfered with somehow, despite having an ability that prevents that.

Unvote: D-Unit
Vote: Bantx

RIP Bulma. Only a woman would risk her life by outing herself and then accidentally blow herself up.

I said that before I outted my role

Rob S
One more guys, I gotta get to writing this damn transition doc.....this game killed me!

Dr. Gonzo
bB] unvote: bb[/B]

vote: bantx

This will tell us a lot.

Grizzlegom
05-10-2012, 08:12 PM
The town is rather unsure overall on which way to go on this day. Suspicions rise for many players but the one that stands out the most is bantx. With his dashing good-looks, he manages to flatter a few members of the town and convince them to look the other way. That being said, his story simply doesn’t add up to others. The town begins surrounding him and he realizes that his charms are wearing off. Suddenly, bantx transforms into a monster. The townies that were taken by his suave demeanor are now taken aback in horror. As one, the town turns towards him and obliterates him.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110903164911/dragonball/images/thumb/c/ce/ZarbonVsVegetaII..png/250px-ZarbonVsVegetaII..png

bantx (Zarbon, Charmer) has been killed. (Charmer was a variant of silencer, it only worked on females)

SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO IBC!

Grizzlegom
05-11-2012, 07:43 AM
The town awakens and Planet Namek once again has time to mourn, for they’ve lost on of their own. As they begin to gather, they can’t help but notice that Gonzo is nowhere to be found. They begin searching the Namekian villages and cannot seem to locate him anywhere. Finally, they arrive at Gonzo’s village and there lies Gonzo, his dragon ball seemingly stolen. Upon investigation of Gonzo’s body, it seems he was destroyed by two small beams shot straight through his heart. It is also noted that there is a disgusting stench in the air...

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/9/95/ElderTsuno.png

Dr. Gonzo (Tsuno, Townie) has been killed.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 07:48 AM
Poor Gonzo. Well people, who are we suspicious of today? WHERE IS THE AUSSIE!

GallopingGhost
05-11-2012, 07:49 AM
I don't blame the baddies for going after gonzo. He has played sooooo shady compared to his usual game you'd think hes got a huge role. Better him than someone with a power though for us.

Caddy
I'm right here.

BeerBaron
Well, I'm always suspicious of GG.

Todd has also been all over the place. Let's see who caddy looked into and go from there. This is his prime time is it not?

GallopingGhost
05-11-2012, 07:50 AM
For me BB and Cigaro stand out. Let us wait on Caddy though for some info even though i bet he was roleblocked.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 07:52 AM
I'm right here.

What have you found, my Aussie friend?

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 07:54 AM
i'm a wee suspicious of todd...and even BB

Caddy
05-11-2012, 07:54 AM
I have a lot to post, which I shall do soon.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 07:55 AM
I have a lot to post, which I shall do soon.

hooray!

long live goku <3

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 08:05 AM
I'm here also. Sorry I was unable to get on last night. End of the school year is a busy time for me, especially now that I am an acting track official.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:06 AM
So first of all, my investigation actually worked this time, and it appears that Super McGee is good.

I'll do a follow up post soon with my thoughts on where we should go next. I have a few people in mind.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 08:14 AM
UKFan- ???
CashmoneyDrew- cleared by ngata (who was a good investigator)
R4L- universal backup?
TitanHope- ???
Todd- ???
Rob- ???
Scotty- good. and sexy.
APS- alcoholic. good via renji
BeerBaron- ???
D-Unit- ???
Caddy- goku
fenikz- cleared by caddy
Cigaro- ???
CJ- cleared by caddy
Jensen- cleared by renji
GallopingGhost- ???
SuperMcgee- ???

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 08:15 AM
oops, caddy just cleared mcgee. not allowed to edit, but that should be there

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:18 AM
"Good"

CashmoneyDrew – Good (According to Ngata), Mid Power Level
(According to TBW)
R4L – Good (According to Caddy) and claimed specific back-up role
CJ – Good (According to Caddy
Jensen – Mason (According to Renji)
D-Unit – Gifter (According to Caddy)
Caddy – GOKU
Fenikz – Good (According to Caddy), Claimed rolecop? Wtf? Pg. 92
APS – Mason (According to Renji)
Scotty – Motivator (Probably good)
SuperMcgee – Good (According to Caddy)

Unknown

UKFan
TitanHope
Todd
Rob – Claimed Vanilla Townie
BeerBaron – Low Power Level (According to TBW), Claims no role powers
Cigaro
GallopingGhost

The three from that list I am most suspicious of are Titan Hope, Todd and Cigaro. I think one of those 3 should be the lynch. Also we completely skipped the part yesterday where Fenikz posted that he was a role cop...

GallopingGhost
05-11-2012, 08:22 AM
Im most suspicious of Cigaro out of that bunch.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 08:22 AM
i think titanhope leads my suspicion. he's playing this game eerily similar to the last game in which he was the godfather (FF game)

and we're still forgetting the godfather, so onne of those goods could be frieza!

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 08:24 AM
The three from that list I am most suspicious of are Titan Hope, Todd and Cigaro. I think one of those 3 should be the lynch. Also we completely skipped the part yesterday where Fenikz posted that he was a role cop...

I have the strongest suspicions about Todd. He produced a list earlier that had some flaws on it that just gave me an odd feeling, as if they were wrong on purpose. He would have to be tops on my list.

Caddy
Keep in mind, someone from my 'good list' is probably evil and somehow got through the investigations.

Also, I'm having real trouble figuring out CMD. I know he came back good, but I can't think of a single good person alive who would have a power level above 50,000 but below 1,000,000.

fenikz
"Good"

CashmoneyDrew – Good (According to Ngata), Mid Power Level
(According to TBW)
Caddy – GOKU

Unknown

UKFan
TitanHope
Todd
Cigaro
GallopingGhost

did you not know this? I confirmed njx as bulletproof & aps as a mason

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 08:25 AM

the ****? what're you a ninja rolecop?

i totally missed this too haha

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:26 AM

Yeah, but why are you alive?

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Keep in mind, someone from my 'good list' is probably evil and somehow got through the investigations.

Also, I'm having real trouble figuring out CMD. I know he came back good, but I can't think of a single good person alive who would have a power level above 50,000 but below 1,000,000.

I have some guesses, but I've been trying to tone back by "rely heavily on dbz knowledge" after the njx fiasco.

Krillin and Nail are possibilities.

But that's such a range for the show. Basically, there are only two people who should realistically be over 1,000,000 (MAYBE Piccolo after fusing with Nail and Vegeta could qualify.) and by that point in the series, only full blown townies or weak roled good guys are going to be below 50,000. Less exact track was kept of the power levels in this saga which leads mostly to speculation.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 08:29 AM
Yeah, I coulda swore I knew this about fenikz for a while. Just didn't have time to go through the previous 91 pages to find where.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:29 AM
I have some guesses, but I've been trying to tone back by "rely heavily on dbz knowledge" after the njx fiasco.

Krillin and Nail are possibilities.

But that's such a range for the show. Basically, there are only two people who should realistically be over 1,000,000 (MAYBE Piccolo after fusing with Nail and Vegeta could qualify.) and by that point in the series, only full blown townies or weak roled good guys are going to be below 50,000. Less exact track was kept of the power levels in this saga which leads mostly to speculation.

Krillin is way below 50,000 and Nail is reported at 42,000 as his max power.'

What did you learn fenikz?

fenikz
05-11-2012, 08:32 AM
Fairly sure CJ is good, just from the wiki and the name of his ability

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Krillin is way below 50,000 and Nail is reported at 42,000 as his max power.'

What did you learn fenikz?

[dbz snob]
Krillin was able to trade blows with 2nd form Frieza (who claimed to be a million but has been speculated that he was just bluffing and was really around 100,000+.)

The series creator intentionally started moving away from stating exact power levels in the middle of the Frieza saga because of how ridiculous they would start getting, and he also wanted to have more freedom. That's also why he had Krilling and Gohan get their power unlocked by Guru, but then never had their power levels at full power read again after that so that he could have them trade blows with Frieza when it came time.

Also, Piccolo on earth couldn't even touch Nappa. Now let's say King Kai's training improved Piccolo to the level Goku and Vegeta were at on Earth...he wouldn't have been able to to even come close to touching Frieza. Fusing with a nearly-dead Nail was another way for them to allow Piccolo to be stronger without stating exactly how much. Since Namekians fusing doesn't just add their power levels together, but multiplies them exponentially, this worked.
[/dbz snob]

Anyway, my $0.02 on the power level thing. Not the most reliable investigative power out there imo.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:36 AM
Fairly sure CJ is good, just from the wiki and the name of his ability

Why would you investigate someone who I said is good?

Also BB, all the research I've done indicate Krillin is substanitally under 50,000. I don't think CMD is Krillin.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 08:37 AM
never saw you say he was good

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:42 AM
never saw you say he was good

:facepalm:

I confirmed he as good in the EXACT same post I confirmed you were good.

Everyone keep an eye on Fenikz. In the past, rolecop has often been associated with mafia.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 08:43 AM
:facepalm:

I confirmed he as good in the EXACT same post I confirmed you were good.

Everyone keep an eye on Fenikz. In the past, rolecop has often been associated with mafia.

You can always take a peek at him tonight.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:43 AM
Ok so here is what I'm thinking. We have Guldo, Burter and Frieza as definitely still alive (maybe Dodoria). I think it would be beneficial to the town if the people who haven't role claimed, start to.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:44 AM
You can always take a peek at him tonight.

I already have god damnit and I said it, literally in the post you quoted.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 08:44 AM
well that was like 70 pages ago apparently i missed most of day 2 and 3 anyways, that's why we need our little charts

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:45 AM
well that was like 70 pages ago apparently i missed most of day 2 and 3 anyways, that's why we need our little charts

It was posted on several peoples 'charts'.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 08:46 AM
just so you know im not lying
go to catch up and TBW dies, don't post game **** in the mafia thread :/
UKFan - idk
CashmoneyDrew - cleared by Ngata?
R4L - claims he is a back up
TitanHope - idk
Todd - idk
Rob - idk
Gonzo - idk
Scotty - Motivator
APS - Mason
BeerBaron - idk
D-Unit - idk
Caddy - Goku
fenikz - Rolecop
Cigaro - idk
CJ - idk
Jensen - Mason
GallopingGhost - idk
Bantx - Commuter?
SuperMcgee - idk

my last chart, had no clue

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 08:47 AM
Why would you investigate someone who I said is good?

Also BB, all the research I've done indicate Krillin is substanitally under 50,000. I don't think CMD is Krillin.

Any number you find on the internet from about midway through the Friexza saga on is just the writer's speculation. Like I said, Toriyama started playing around with ways to boost the power levels of the good characters by means that don't indicate exact numbers (Guru's unlocking of power, fusion with Nail, Goku and Vegeta being injured and healed multiple times.)

Anyway...completely irrelevant to the game. I just don't like my knowledge questioned.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 08:51 AM
I'll go ahead and make my daily claim that GG is suspicious. Todd's another guy who I'd also suspect.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Any number you find on the internet from about midway through the Friexza saga on is just the writer's speculation. Like I said, Toriyama started playing around with ways to boost the power levels of the good characters by means that don't indicate exact numbers (Guru's unlocking of power, fusion with Nail, Goku and Vegeta being injured and healed multiple times.)

Anyway...completely irrelevant to the game. I just don't like my knowledge questioned.

If we can't be sure of power levels, maybe they shouldn't even be in the game. :S

What are your powers BB?

BeerBaron
Like I said when the day started, GG and Todd are high on my list. GG is always all over the place and is one of the biggest lynch train hoppers around. Todd is either super easily swayed or just likes stirring up accusations to keep confusion levels high.

Todd Bertuzzi
Ugh you people STILL don't trust me?! I don't know what more I need to do. Yes, I have been tossing suspicions left and right, mostly to see how people would react. When I have voted though it is only for those I am sure of. I was wrong on njx but other than that I have led lynches against SP, Shane, vidae and bantx.

McGee being cleared is good, narrows it down a little. Rob, Cigaro and BB is the direction I'm looking in atm.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 08:56 AM
If we can't be sure of power levels, maybe they shouldn't even be in the game. :S

What are your powers BB?

I've said before, I have no powers. I'm a townie. TBW also pointed out my low power level.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 08:58 AM
I'll go ahead and make my daily claim that GG is suspicious. Todd's another guy who I'd also suspect.

Like I said when the day started, GG and Todd are high on my list. GG is always all over the place and is one of the biggest lynch train hoppers around. Todd is either super easily swayed or just likes stirring up accusations to keep confusion levels high.

Looks like a couple of mafia trying to sway the town's vote. Again, other then njx please tell me what I have done that makes you think I am mafia? Yes, I have thrown crazy suspicions all over the place but it helps get a read on people.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 09:00 AM
I'll go ahead and claim my role I guess since it can't hurt at this point. I'm a townie.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:03 AM
Looks like a couple of mafia trying to sway the town's vote. Again, other then njx please tell me what I have done that makes you think I am mafia? Yes, I have thrown crazy suspicions all over the place but it helps get a read on people.

You say other than njx, but that's a big part of it. I'll usually trust someone who knows they're good and going down and start naming people who are suspicious. You can't just brush it off as nothing. But there's that, and your haywire accusations.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:03 AM
I've said before, I have no powers. I'm a townie. TBW also pointed out my low power level.

A goon would come up as a low power level. Just sayin'

I'm more suspicious of TH and Cigaro than I am of Todd.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 09:05 AM
i wanna vote TH but he's most definitely awake at this hour and probably won't be for some time

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Cigaro has stayed active but for the most part his posts have been pretty low key and he's stirred nothing up.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 09:11 AM
i'm trying to figure out which vote here would give us the most info with the outcome. Right now there aren't too many obvious connections

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:12 AM
Cigaro has stayed active but for the most part his posts have been pretty low key and he's stirred nothing up.

I think a look through my posts in this thread will show otherwise.

GallopingGhost
05-11-2012, 09:16 AM
I think a look through my posts in this thread will show otherwise.

At this point im leaning towards lynching you. Prove to me how you have contributed for the fight against bad guys.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:20 AM
How about both of you role reveal?

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:21 AM
At this point im leaning towards lynching you. Prove to me how you have contributed for the fight against bad guys.

By discussion. I have no powers or night actions, so I can't contribute that way, but I've been heavily involved in all of the debates for all of the lynchings. The two I were wrong on were Trogdor, who I came out and stated I believed to be innocent and was lynching to get the day moving, and njx, where I fell into the pitfall of trying to match his claim with a DBZ role. I voted to lynch SP, Shane, vidae, woot and bantx. Feel free to search through my posts in this thread.

And since my suspicion of you is well noted, I'll ask you the same exact thing, prove to me how you have contributed for the fight against bad guys.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:22 AM
How about both of you role reveal?

As I stated right above, I'm a vanilla townie, I have no powers outside of deduction, I win when the the town wins.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Interesting how many vanilla townies are crawling out today.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 09:27 AM
I came out with it back when TBW first posted.

Bantx Low, BB Low, CMD Mid, Renji Low. Renji's made no sense to me, but I guess if you consider Goku was stronger than Kai in the Saiyan Saga then it makes some sense. Also I checked out Renji because I didn't trust him. I never saw any indication of his confirmed innocence.

I can confirm low. I have no role powers.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Interesting how many vanilla townies are crawling out today.

Yes. When BB revealed himself, I didn't want to for the appearance of copycatting, and then Todd came out and realized I was even in a worse position. Obviously there's no way for me to prove my claim, it will be trusted or it won't be.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 09:28 AM
Also, we've had a **** ton of investigators come out and most of them have been killed. So even if a townie did have a power he's been hiding, it would probably be wise not to say it.

Plus with the people from Earth (Chi Chi, Roshi) and Namekian villagers (like Gonzo) possible characters, there is the potential for a good amount of townies left.

It's not that suspicious to have many.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 09:29 AM
Unknown

UKFan
TitanHope
Todd - Claimed Vanilla Townie
Cigaro- Claimed Vanilla Townie

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 09:29 AM
I just went back to look through the bantx lynching yesterday. BB and Cigaro scream mafia when you read their posts. At first they tried to start a lynch train against GG....then for the most part they defended Bantx supporting his role and why commuter would be of no use to mafia....then when he slipped u multiple times and they saw he was going down and even still tried to provide some last minute defense. BB claimed he was going to play the cynical voter early on like njx which would be a perfect plan. Hop on early so the voting pattern looks good but still leave room to defend him and unvote.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:31 AM
I am really confident that we have the upper hand heading into the finals days of the game. I think it would be worth a risk taking out BB or Cigaro.

GallopingGhost
05-11-2012, 09:32 AM
I think TitanHope role revealing wouod be essential in success for today.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 09:32 AM
Ciagro's defense was more subtle but it still stuck out to me. He went to wiki and claimed commuter would be of no use to mafia which almost seemed scripted to me for some reason. Later on he kept trying to make Bantx defense seem reasonable despite the many slip ups. If you have the time go back and look at both of their behaviour yesterday.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 09:33 AM
Unknown

UKFan
TitanHope
Todd - Claimed Vanilla Townie
Cigaro- Claimed Vanilla Townie

left GG off my list, has he claimed Townie?

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:33 AM
I just went back to look through the bantx lynching yesterday. BB and Cigaro scream mafia when you read their posts. At first they tried to start a lynch train against GG....then for the most part they defended Bantx supporting his role and why commuter would be of no use to mafia....then when he slipped u multiple times and they saw he was going down and even still tried to provide some last minute defense. BB claimed he was going to play the cynical voter early on like njx which would be a perfect plan. Hop on early so the voting pattern looks good but still leave room to defend him and unvote.

I've been quite vocal of my suspicion of GG for quite sometime now, don't try to paint as something new.

As for bantx, I stand by my questioning, commuters don't generally make sense for mafia. I came up with only one way I thought it could, with him being Burter. Sorry if I'm sometimes hesitant when lynching people and am willing to ask questions to make sure we don't make a mistake.

GallopingGhost
05-11-2012, 09:34 AM
You hit the spot todd.. i wanted to post that but im on my phone and it would be long and tuff. Btw Cigaro, the only mistake ive made is lynch hopping on njx when i did state he was evil and making amore than a bit of posts about ribs for people hating me.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:34 AM
Ciagro's defense was more subtle but it still stuck out to me. He went to wiki and claimed commuter would be of no use to mafia which almost seemed scripted to me for some reason. Later on he kept trying to make Bantx defense seem reasonable despite the many slip ups. If you have the time go back and look at both of their behaviour yesterday.

I spent like 30-60 minutes tonight going through the last few days and I somewhat agree.

GallopingGhost
05-11-2012, 09:35 AM
left GG off my list, has he claimed Townie?

I have not claimed anything.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Cigaro made a lot of good points against bantx yesterday, I'm personally not suspicious of him

While GG may just seem to be playing erratically because he is himself, his behavior would also fit how I used to play as a goon

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:37 AM

Yes, he claimed a role, I went to the MafiaWiki to investigate it. This is my first time, I usually learn the roles as they're announced, and I found his claimed role to be unmafiaesque. I see nothing wrong with such a deduction.

As for trying to make it seem reasonable, are you referring to the schedule? I laid out a logical way in which his schedule would have worked. Again, I will not apologize for not jumping on a lynch and being thorough to attempt to prevent a mistake.

Why I would be so 'willing to defend' bantx, a low level Mafia member, yet gun for vidae, a high level Mafia member?

Grizzlegom
05-11-2012, 09:39 AM
I spent like 30-60 minutes tonight going through the last few days and I somewhat agree.

Tonight? It's morning you crazy Aussie :-P

Also, Updated Vote Count: None!

CJSchneider
Is it even reasonable to consider that the GF would have low level power?

Todd Bertuzzi
Because you couldn't afford to lose Bantx. Your numbers are dwindling so you have to change up your gameplay. I'm just pointing out the fact that it's suspicious you were trying so hard to make Bantx's story work.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 09:40 AM

Not at all, although the power level would almost be a complete giveaway so I'm not sure it would show up like that. The only people capable of hiding their power level were good guys at this point though so I'm not sure.

GallopingGhost
05-11-2012, 09:44 AM
Waiting to hear from TitanHope.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:45 AM
Because you couldn't afford to lose Bantx. Your numbers are dwindling so you have to change up your gameplay. I'm just pointing out the fact that it's suspicious you were trying so hard to make Bantx's story work.

I wasn't trying hard at all. All we had was a failed result as evidence, which a Commuter role would have explained. I pointed that out. When Caddy asked the question of why he could be scouted but not investigated, I took that as pretty damning evidence, posted as much, yet I still did see a logical way that could be explained. And yet, despite all my questioning, I never unvoted him.

Your main argument against me is basically that I didn't blindly jump on the lynch train, and instead tried to ask logical questions to prevent us from lynching a good guy. That is not something I will apologize for.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:45 AM

I seriously doubt it.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:47 AM
I have found Cigaro's voting quite suspicious to be honest - often jumping on lynch trains very late in the process, especially in the first few days.

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 09:48 AM
I have found Cigaro's voting quite suspicious to be honest - often jumping on lynch trains very late in the process, especially in the first few days.

In my notes, I have that he was initially against BD, who was good.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 09:49 AM
Right now it's Cigaro or BB for me. Cigaro has been more low key and has almost just tried to coast by I feel. BB has been a little more suspicious and was the main voice defending Bantx.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:51 AM

I voted for SuperPacker once he role revealed. I found Bulldogs' tactics on day two very suspicious, but voted for Shane once he role revealed. For vidae, I was the fifth out of fourteen people to vote for him. I stand by my early days voting pattern.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:53 AM
In my notes, I have that he was initially against BD, who was good.

Yes, I was. I found many of his posts suspicious early on. Then he pulled his day two stunt. I'll look up the posts where I laid out my suspicions of BB, if you'd like.

Right now it's Cigaro or BB for me. Cigaro has been more low key and has almost just tried to coast by I feel. BB has been a little more suspicious and was the main voice defending Bantx.

I've been pretty heavily involved in this game; 168 posts, and I don't think of any of them pertained to ribs.

If you think that's low key or coasting by, I'm not sure what more of me could be asked.

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 09:53 AM
What we seem to be dealing with is: do we lynch with an equal chance of taking out a mafia member or a vanilla townie?

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:54 AM
I voted for SuperPacker once he role revealed. I found Bulldogs' tactics on day two very suspicious, but voted for Shane once he role revealed. For vidae, I was the fifth out of fourteen people to vote for him. I stand by my early days voting pattern.

Just because you voted for them, it doesn't mean you aren't evil yourself.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:54 AM
I would just like to note the company I was included with on one of Todd's 'suspicious lists' a few days back;

After this Cigaro, Gonzo and McGee should be where we shift our attention.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 09:55 AM
Just because you voted for them, it doesn't mean you aren't evil yourself.

You're correct. But there's nothing I do to prove that I'm not evil if you're that convinced, having no powers. I was just pointing out that those votes followed a logical pattern.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 09:55 AM
I would just like to note the company I was included with on one of Todd's 'suspicious lists' a few days back;

I don't see the relevance

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 09:57 AM
Yes my suspicions were wrong. Why would a mafia member throw three guys under the bus like that? Gonzo wasn't playing his typical game, McGee was suspicious as even Caddy admitted and you are definitely suspicious and continue to be.

Cigaro
I don't see the relevancy

Both Gonzo and McGee have been cleared as good. Damning evidence of nothing and in no way, I just thought Todd's past suspicions should be pointed out, considering he's one of the most suspicious of me.

CJSchneider
I don't see the relevance

He is implying he is good because he was linked to Gonzo, who came out good.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 09:58 AM
Go through this thread and you will find I have tossed out suspicion on almost everyone. It helps to get people talking like we have you talking right now.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:08 AM
Make sure you use your power on someone we don't know about tonight fenikz...

ImBrotherCain
05-11-2012, 10:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/PiDJD.gif

It was his other arm.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Anyways these are the people who have yet to be cleared and how I'm leaning on them:

UKFan-don't have a read yet
R4L-claims to be backup(not really sure to which character at this point)
Todd-good
TitanHope-good(but maybe it's just his posting style haha)
Rob-claims to have not been around a lot so good i guess?
BeerBaron-mafia
D-Unit-good
Cigaro-mafia
GallopingGhost-good

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:11 AM
CashmoneyDrew – Good (According to Ngata), Mid Power Level (According to TBW)
Caddy – GOKU
UKFan
TitanHope
Todd – Claimed Vanilla Townie
BeerBaron – Low Power Level (According to TBW), Claims Vanilla Townie
Cigaro – Claimed Vanilla Townie
GallopingGhost

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 10:14 AM
Anyways these are the people who have yet to be cleared and how I'm leaning on them:

UKFan-don't have a read yet
R4L-claims to be backup(not really sure to which character at this point)
Todd-good
TitanHope-good(but maybe it's just his posting style haha)
Rob-claims to have not been around a lot so good i guess?
BeerBaron-mafia
D-Unit-good
Cigaro-mafia
GallopingGhost-good

You are that sure Cigaroand BB are mafia?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 10:17 AM
The odds of hitting a mafia here are pretty good for us looking at things. Anyways, this kind of stalling as I assume everyone's afraid to make a move here. I'd like to hear TH and UK chime in and I'm sure they'll be around soon but for now I'm going to get thing going.

Vote: Lynch BeerBaron

If I'm right we look into Cigaro tomorrow, if I'm wrong I'm sure it will mean my head but that's a risk I'm willing to take here.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 10:17 AM
You are that sure Cigaroand BB are mafia?

No, but 3 out of that list are mafia and those are the two who have stuck out to me the most.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 10:21 AM
Make sure you use your power on someone we don't know about tonight fenikz...

lol i'm sorry

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:28 AM
lol i'm sorry

Fenikz = Frieza. Rolecops are always bad! If you are still alive tomorrow I'll be shocked.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Caddy, why don't you vote anymore? (At least in the final counts.)

fenikz
05-11-2012, 10:31 AM
im not freiza and im not evil :/

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:32 AM
Caddy, why don't you vote anymore? (At least in the final counts.)

Is it a problem?

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:32 AM
It's curious.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:33 AM
It's curious.

If I were to vote right now, It'd probably be for you.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:33 AM
If I were to vote right now, It'd probably be for you.

I'll do it if you do it. C'mon. Slake my curiosity.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:35 AM
I'll do it if you do it. C'mon. Slake my curiosity.

Why are you pressuring me?

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:35 AM
Why do you have to hide it?

UKfan
05-11-2012, 10:37 AM
I just got in from work, sorry folks for my rubbish participation thus far!

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Why do you have to hide it?

There is absolutely no reason for you to demand to know why I haven't been voting.

If people are stuck for someone to lynch while I'm gone, just lynch BB.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:38 AM
I just got in from work, sorry folks for my rubbish participation thus far!

Tell us why we should keep you alive.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Whatever, I'll find out after the game is over anyway.

UKfan
05-11-2012, 10:40 AM
Tell us why we should keep you alive.

I've been providing an important role for the town for numerous nights now (yes I have a night action), I would prefer not to reveal it ideally, but I will do so if the town requires, however it will likely render me useless from here on out.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:41 AM
I love it when people are like "I have an important role but don't want to reveal it!"

Bull. Reveal or come have a seat on the suspicion wagon.

Caddy
I've been providing an important role for the town for numerous nights now (yes I have a night action), I would prefer not to reveal it ideally, but I will do so if the town requires, however it will likely render me useless from here on out.

Are you a jailkeeper?

CJSchneider
Isn't this a curious little side dilemma.

UKfan
Is that how the town feels? If more want me to reveal I will do so, but I think it would be a mistake

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 10:42 AM
I love it when people are like "I have an important role but don't want to reveal it!"

Bull. Reveal or come have a seat on the suspicion wagon.

Isn't Caddy Goku? Am I missing something? Pretty sure he's beyond questioning.

EDIT: Ohhhh, about UK. Yeah I trust him. No specific reason, but there are other who are behaving far more suspiciously.

TitanHope
I'm here!!! And it's early!!!

Also, the first post doesn't show us lynching Bantx.

UKfan
Are you a jailkeeper?

I am not a jailkeeper

BeerBaron

That was in reference to UKFan. I guess I should really just quote everyone every time. Gawd.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:43 AM
I'm here!!! And it's early!!!

Also, the first post doesn't show us lynching Bantx.

You are in the top 3 most suspicious people today...

A Perfect Score
That was in reference to UKFan. I guess I should really just quote everyone every time. Gawd.

I edited, it was my bad. I thought you were still on Caddy about the voting thing. I say, let the man do what he wants to do. He is Earth's protector!

Let's lynch someone.

Cigaro

EDIT: Ohhhh, about UK. Yeah I trust him. No specific reason, but there are other who are behaving far more suspiciously.

Yes, he's Goku.

I feel like I'm for some reason being attached at the hip with BB, a fate that looks less and less promising.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:44 AM
I edited, it was my bad. I thought you were still on Caddy about the voting thing. I say, let the man do what he wants to do. He is Earth's protector!

Let's lynch someone.

Just wait till I go Super Saiyan.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:44 AM

Tell us why you won't vote. C'mon. You're an invincible hero who probably draws all of the possible protection each night and was probably gifted a senzu bean, allowing you to dodge death once.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 10:45 AM
Yes, he's Goku.

I feel like I'm for some reason being attached at the hip with BB, a fate that looks less and less promising.

The two of you do seem to top the suspicious list. I'm quite surprised nobody has looked into BeerBaron yet, with him being such an active poster and all. I normally target discussion leaders for investigation and such.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:45 AM
The two of you do seem to top the suspicious list. I'm quite surprised nobody has looked into BeerBaron yet, with him being such an active poster and all. I normally target discussion leaders for investigation and such.

I can't believe it either to be honest.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 10:46 AM

I had been going for quiet people

Jensen
05-11-2012, 10:46 AM
Vote: BeerBaron

One of his last posts yesterday was something along the lines of, what's the worst that could happen if we lose a townie? I find this funny since he claims to be a townie himself. So what's the worst that could happen?

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 10:47 AM
I can't believe it either to be honest.

Whenever I happen to have a power in these games, I almost always target people who steer the discussion in their own direction. The people with voices are the most dangerous, I generally like to know which side they're playing for.

I will say this, BeerBaron's persistence in gaining insight into Caddy's role seems more mafia-like then curious, IMO. Looking for a chink in the armor! YOU WILL FIND NONE SIR!

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 10:47 AM
TH, you're the only one who hasn't claimed a role yet fwiw.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:48 AM
Jensen proves someone in the town has balls.

Why not you Caddy? Jensen is probably some Namekian villager or Oolong or something. You're the invincible Super Saiyan! Why you no vote? WHY YOU NO VOTE!?

UKfan
05-11-2012, 10:48 AM

Are you talking specifics, I haven't claimed any specifics...

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 10:49 AM

One of his last posts yesterday was something along the lines of, what's the worst that could happen if we lose a townie? I find this funny since he claims to be a townie himself. So what's the worst that could happen?

Ah yes, your deleted post.

fenikz
GG, Rob & UK haven't either

also don't think CMD has but he was cleared

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (2): Todd, Jensen

With 17 alive 9 are needed for majority

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 10:50 AM
GG, Rob & UK haven't either

Rob claimed to be a townie. He said lynch him if we wanted, he won't be back until Saturday because of work issues.

I personally want to see GG reveal. Because once again, I've been suspicious of him for a very long time.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Whenever I happen to have a power in these games, I almost always target people who steer the discussion in their own direction. The people with voices are the most dangerous, I generally like to know which side they're playing for.

I will say this, BeerBaron's persistence in gaining insight into Caddy's role seems more mafia-like then curious, IMO. Looking for a chink in the armor! YOU WILL FIND NONE SIR!

I agree

Yeah there are multiple people who haven't claimed yet.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 10:51 AM
Ya, my bad. Anyways we're at that point in the game where role claiming is important but it's also important to remember we haven't lost a protector yet so if we can avoid that it would be best imo.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 10:52 AM
right now it's BB or GG for me

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Ya, my bad. Anyways we're at that point in the game where role claiming is important but it's also important to remember we haven't lost a protector yet so if we can avoid that it would be best imo.

I honestly don't think it reallly matters if we lose a protector/protectors at this stage. There is 17 people left with only 3, at most 4, mafia left.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I think I've seen enough to get on this BeerBaron lynch train.

lynch: BeerBaron

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:55 AM
There ya go APS. This is fun. C'mon caddy, even if you won't vote yourself, give the word. Your little sheep will follow.

Caddy
There ya go APS. This is fun. C'mon caddy, even if you won't vote yourself, give the word. Your little sheep will follow.

:lynched::lynched::lynched:

UKfan
BeerBaron, explain to us why you are still pushing so hard for Caddy to vote. It's really suspicious

ImBrotherCain
05-11-2012, 10:56 AM
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (3): Todd, Jensen, APS

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 10:56 AM
It seems pretty dumb for a mafia member to come out and attack Caddy like this. It seems pretty dumb for a suspected townie to come out and attack Caddy like this.

Other than this seems pretty dumb, I'm not sure what to take from BB's recent posts.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:57 AM
BeerBaron, explain to us why you are still pushing so hard for Caddy to vote. It's really suspicious

I find it incredibly curious and just trying to find out why.

fenikz
BB did come up with the evil genius Hunter plan

A Perfect Score

The ONLY reason I can think of is that maybe he's Frieza, and he can't achieve his final form until he dies once? Maybe? Je ne sais pas. Something fishy is going on here though.

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Fairly certain that caddy has a senzu bean and is bulletproof unless he votes. Any shot I have would be a waste.

Caddy
I find it incredibly curious and just trying to find out why.

If I don't vote I'm immune to hunters. I also have a passive night ability which doesn't need to be revealed.

Cigaro

Implying you think he could be the Hunter?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 11:01 AM
Fairly certain that caddy has a senzu bean and is bulletproof unless he votes. Any shot I have would be a waste.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/370157020.jpg

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 11:02 AM
If I don't vote I'm immune to hunters. I also have a passive night ability which doesn't need to be revealed.

That's all you had to say two pages ago. I think it's bull **** and that you're just saying it because you think I am a hunter, but I'm satisfied.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 11:03 AM
Implying you think he could be the Hunter?

possibly, don't know dbz but you could throw hunter on to any character i assume

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 11:04 AM
I feel the same way I would about losing BB as a vanilla townie the same way I would feel about losing any other - I'd much rather lynch a mafia. certainty that Todd's charge is not an attempt at misdirection.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:04 AM
That's all you had to say two pages ago. I think it's bull **** and that you're just saying it because you think I am a hunter, but I'm satisfied.

Pretty sure I either said it or heavily implied it at some stage yesterday.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 11:05 AM
Vote: BB

Something isn't right about his recent posts. Plus if you apply his logic, if he does turn out to be just a townie, not a big loss.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 11:05 AM

Neat.

No he didn't. Caddy was the first to bring it up and then I did as well. I think BB was third, and he was agreeing with my post.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Neat.

No he didn't. Caddy was the first to bring it up and then I did as well. I think BB was third, and he was agreeing with my post.

Do you have anything to contribute? You and Cigaro are next.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 11:07 AM
still don't think cigaro is evil

ImBrotherCain
05-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (4): Todd, Jensen, APS, Cigaro

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:08 AM
I'm not worried about a hunter taking me out, if you know what I mean.

Yep. I implied it yesterday/the day before.

ImBrotherCain
05-11-2012, 11:13 AM
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (4): Todd, Jensen, APS, Cigaro

UKfan
05-11-2012, 11:14 AM

The constant credibility questioning of Caddy is definitely not typical town aligned behaviour, and the explanation I requested didn't satisfy me

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 11:16 AM
I like how people are still adding justification to their votes just in case I'm not bad.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Do you have anything to contribute? You and Cigaro are next.

I'm not worried. It's for the most part baseless.

I'm a 1x Reviver.

Oh, and up yours, guy.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:18 AM
I'm not worried. It's for the most part baseless.

I'm a 1x Reviver.

Oh, and up yours, guy.

Why the **** haven't you used it then. Unless you used it on me...

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 11:18 AM

You're alive, ain't ya?

ImBrotherCain
05-11-2012, 11:19 AM
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (6): Todd, Jensen, APS, Cigaro, UKfan, Scotty

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 11:19 AM
i dont like voting TH because his posts make me giggle. and slightly arouse me.

Did BB say there wasn't anyone powerful and good in the whole njx thing? either way, he's suspicious to me. Caddy, don't vote, obviously. I figured that was something like that. Makes no different now that it's out there.

anywho

vote: lynch Beerbaron

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
If nobody else can disprove that TH is the one who revived me, we have to conclude that he is good.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 11:22 AM
If nobody else can disprove that TH is the one who revived me, we have to conclude that he is good.

it's fishy. but hell, someone had to.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:23 AM
it's fishy. but hell, someone had to.

The person who did is still alive, so unless someone else claims to have done it, TH is good.

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 11:23 AM
BB, why you so being so crazy?

And yay I'm good! TH's claim sounds legit, had to be in there somewhere.

fenikz
05-11-2012, 11:25 AM
I believe TH, would take insanely huge balls to claim that specific role if you weren't

It's just playing the odds right now, worst case he is a townie if not he is likely a goon

BeerBaron
05-11-2012, 11:26 AM

Boredom. To get a good laugh at everyone who keeps justifying their votes when clearly any logical, thinking human being should be voting for me. Enjoying the fact that caddy can't vote and how cripplingly suspicious that would be if he weren't a proven good guy. He's the shepherd of the of this flock.

Social psychologist should really study these games.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 11:26 AM

I'm sorry I ever doubted you :(. I will pay you back through chicken tenders!

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Boredom. To get a good laugh at everyone who keeps justifying their votes when clearly any logical, thinking human being should be voting for me. Enjoying the fact that caddy can't vote and how cripplingly suspicious that would be if he weren't a proven good guy. He's the shepherd of the of this flock.

I like that you are just giving up.

CJSchneider

I haven't cast my vote for you, what does that say about me?

BeerBaron
I like that you are just giving up.

Meh. Someday I would like to get to play as an invisible hero caddy. It's be a good stroking of the ego to be able to do no wrong.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 11:28 AM

No Caddy. I've been sitting on this the whole game. You came back through magic and hoping really hard.

Ugh...

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:29 AM
No Caddy. I've been sitting on this the whole game. You came back through magic and hoping really hard.

Ugh...

Sorry buddy!

SuperMcGee
Sorry for this, I was trying to keep up on my phone. What did fenikz get when he investigated CJ?

BeerBaron
I haven't cast my vote for you, what does that say about me?

That you have a more careful nature than most. Likely reinforced by your training in the military and as a teacher.

Or that you were just teaching a class and are just catching up. Yanno, whatever.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (7): Todd, Jensen, APS, Cigaro, UKfan, Scotty, Fenikz

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Sorry for this, I was trying to keep up on my phone. What did fenikz get when he investigated CJ?

Didn't reveal it, but said it sounded good according to wiki.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Cj's good. he's been good. Caddy cleared him I believe. Could be the gf though i suppose. I'm still thinking it's BB the way he really played a fairly large role in the njx lynching

fenikz
05-11-2012, 11:31 AM

No reason to reveal it, caddy apparently cleared him earlier anyways

and no he's not the GF, 0% chance at that

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:32 AM
Cj's good. he's been good. Caddy cleared him I believe. Could be the gf though i suppose. I'm still thinking it's BB the way he really played a fairly large role in the njx lynching

He is one of the goons if anything. Maybe Burter.

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 11:32 AM
That you have a more careful nature than most. Likely reinforced by your training in the military and as a teacher.

Or that you were just teaching a class and are just catching up. Yanno, whatever.

You got me pegged. It's lunch time, so class for another 10 minutes.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 11:33 AM
He is one of the goons if anything. Maybe Burter.

I agree, but I still think he's bad. Frieza is going to be tough to sniff out.

but I think BB is mafia and we don't have many other options. He's been fairly suspicious and the whole njx thing is making me feel even stronger about it

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Have yet to reveal my role yet. If it is needed to clear my name, I will do so however.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (7): Todd, Jensen, APS, Cigaro, UKfan, Scotty, Fenikz

SuperMcGee
Alright, wasn't sure if I saw it or not. I know both fenikz and CJ were confirmed good but had no confirmed power level or role (that wasn't possibly suspicious)

Caddy
05-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Finish Him.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Finish Him.

Aren't you supposed to show everyone mercy?

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 11:38 AM
i mean, mcgee and cj are on right meow and could deliver the blow. I'm not sure there's really another option with him being 2 away and all our (known) info getters already spoke

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Sounds good to me.

vote: Beer baron

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 11:39 AM
He's been fairly suspicious and the whole njx thing is making me feel even stronger about it

What's the whole Njx thing?

Even in death, I cap his name! RESPECT!

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 11:40 AM
BB, I don't like doing this, but the likelyhood that in your death we learn more is greater than the likelyhood that I convince everyone to do my bidding.

lynch:BB

Grizzlegom
05-11-2012, 11:48 AM
As the eighth day begins, the town is once again waiting for their beloved Caddy to provide them with guidance. Unfortunately, they had little information to go on once again, for their savior managed only to clear someone. As suspicions arise across the board, one alien stands out, BeerBaron. After publicly attacking Caddy, the town simply can’t understand why anyone would be so bold. The town begins to surround him, “TIME FREEZE!!” BeerBaron screams, holding his breath. Many members of the town are frozen in place but Caddy is much too powerful for those tricks, KA-ME-HA-ME-HA!!!!! Caddy blasts BeerBaron away, finishing him.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/1/11/GuldoGF.png

BeerBaron (Guldo, 2xSpellShield) has been lynched.

SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO IBC!!

Grizzlegom
05-11-2012, 06:02 PM
The town awakens from another night and it appears this is the bloodiest night of all, for they noticed two members of the town have gone missing. The town goes on the lookout for the two missing people. The first one they come across is GallopingGhost. The town almost missed him at first, for he is so small. They found his body next to the water, apparently stomped on by his attacker.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100805045055/dragonball/images/5/57/CaptainGinyuFrogNamek.png

GallopingGhost (Namekian Frog, Survivor) has been killed.
As part of his role, every day he had to say “rib” and “bit” in at least one post.

The town continues looking and, off on a secluded island, they find the body of UKFan. Just a mere child, UKFan has been helping his friends with his healing talents, restoring them when beaten by the invaders but successfully staying hidden. Having finally figured out his secret, the evil lord decided that he could not be left alive any longer. Upon investigation, it appears that UKFan was killed by a single, powerful blast. Another of the town’s young defenders has fallen.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/8/83/DendeDeadTheUltBtt.png

UKFan (Dende, Doctor) has been killed.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 06:03 PM
Glad about GG

But Dende is going to really hurt :(

D-Unit
05-11-2012, 06:08 PM
So any new info come out from last night's actions?

CashmoneyDrew
05-11-2012, 06:09 PM
Whoa, so then who is TH?

(Sorry about earlier, was working)

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Ha. Love the GG role.

I didn't really have much of a read on UK, but these are some odd targets considering two killers. Me guessing a mafia role cop found out the doctor.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Wonder how two kills were pulled off with the SK gone.

Mafia musta had it under their sleeve. Hopefully it was wasted.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Hate to say it, but killing off people we have no idea about (ie GG) is good for the town.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 06:16 PM
Whoa, so then who is TH?

(Sorry about earlier, was working)

Exactly my thoughts....I assumed he was Dende.

TH, Rob and Cigaro are the three who haven't been cleared yet and who I think we should look into(yes, I realize I haven't been cleared either). Frieza could have already been cleared so this is where it gets tricky.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:17 PM
Exactly my thoughts....I assumed he was Dende.

TH, Rob and Cigaro are the three who haven't been cleared yet and who I think we should look into(yes, I realize I haven't been cleared either). Frieza could have already been cleared so this is where it gets tricky.

He is probably Guru or something. Also, my investigations finally revealed an evil person =D. Anyone want to guess who it is?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Cigaro :) ???

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:20 PM
Can someone explain to me why Fenikz, the role cop is alive...

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 06:22 PM
Fenikz is a role cop? I thought he was a gifter or something? I also thought you cleared him which can only mean one thing if we think he's evil...

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Fenikz is a role cop? I thought he was a gifter or something? I also thought you cleared him which can only mean one thing if we think he's evil...

D-Unit is a gifter. He gave me a spaceship in case anyone missed that post yesterday. There is no way the mafia would risk leaving a role cop alive.