PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 06:24 PM
:facepalm: duh

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:25 PM
I want to hear from Fenikz before I reveal my results.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Lynch Fenikz

Should be obvious now.

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Cigaro :) ???

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leutioX0PS1qf8yek.gif

Cigaro
05-11-2012, 06:35 PM
Caddy, my only request is that tonight you investigate me. I was hoping you or fenikz would do it last night, but we can see how that turned out.

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 06:35 PM
He is probably Guru or something. Also, my investigations finally revealed an evil person =D. Anyone want to guess who it is?

APS as a traitorous mason.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 06:36 PM
APS as a traitorous mason.

Im innocent!

And I swear, you accuse me more then anyone in these games. I thought we were friends! I made you an honorary Canadian!

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:37 PM
Caddy, my only request is that tonight you investigate me. I was hoping you or fenikz would do it last night, but we can see how that turned out.

I hate it when people ask to be investigated.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 06:37 PM
I hate it when people ask to be investigated.

It is generally a sign of godfatheredness.

D-Unit
05-11-2012, 06:38 PM
D-Unit is a gifter. He gave me a spaceship in case anyone missed that post yesterday. There is no way the mafia would risk leaving a role cop alive.
What did it do btw? They said I could give 2 of them away, but I never knew what would happen by using it. First one I gave to GOW, on Night 1, but he never revealed what it did or if he used it before he died. Kind of strange power for me to have. The role was inventor but they didn't tell me what it would do.... imo, an inventor has in mind what his inventions would do. LOL.

Let's make it quick.

vote: fenikz

Caddy

I think Fenikz is the Godfather.

Cigaro

Yep, that's it.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 06:39 PM

This would also not surprise me. He is a sneaky one, that fenikz.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:39 PM
What did it do btw? They said I could give 2 of them away, but I never knew what would happen by using it. First one I gave to GOW, on Night 1, but he never revealed what it did or if he used it before he died. Kind of strange power for me to have. The role was inventor but they didn't tell me what it would do.... imo, an inventor has in mind what his inventions would do. LOL.

Let's make it quick.

I haven't used it yet. I almost did the night I used my action on McGee, but went against it. I'll consider using it tonight though with Dende being gone. I'm assuming it will roleblock/protect me.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 06:40 PM
I haven't used it yet. I almost did the night I used my action on McGee, but went against it. I'll consider using it tonight though with Dende being gone. I'm assuming it will roleblock/protect me.

Or time travel you! Thats what ships do in DBZ. Pretty obvious who D is though.

Should we just lynch the hell out of fenikz, or are you going to tell us fun things Caddy?

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 06:41 PM
Im innocent!

And I swear, you accuse me more then anyone in these games. I thought we were friends! I made you an honorary Canadian!

It was done out of love.

And I'm finally able to return to Canada for the first time since I've been of drinking age stateside. Woo Canadianism!

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:42 PM
Or time travel you! Thats what ships do in DBZ. Pretty obvious who D is though.

Should we just lynch the hell out of fenikz, or are you going to tell us fun things Caddy?

I want to see what Fenikz says first. His info might clash with mine indicating his potential godfatherness.

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 06:43 PM

Yeah, that's where I'm at. I feel like we're really narrowing the field, which will only be aided by your investigation. Not a whole lot of options at this point and he fits it.

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 06:43 PM

That's good enough for me.

Lynch:Fenikz

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:45 PM
Maybe hold off on lynching him until we hear his 'info'.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Can someone explain to me why Fenikz, the role cop is alive...

I wanna know how he's a Role Cop when Goku was just a normal Cop.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 06:46 PM

Maybe cuz Goku has to die and be revived to unlock his true potential?

Rob S
05-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Popping in....just finished work. Going to celebrate my last day with co-workers like right now, so I won't be around much tonight unfortunately. I haven't had a chance to catch up, but a couple people that seem trustworthy including Goku want Fenikz lynched, so I feel comfortable rolling with that especially considering rolecops do tend to be evil.

As for my inactivity, I will be better this Saturday (just have bruch planned). Sunday is my graduation, but I will be all caught up from Saturday and will follow on my phone/friend's ipad.

Grizzlegom
05-11-2012, 06:47 PM
Updated Vote Count:

fenikz (4): R4L, D-Unit, CJSchneider, Rob S

With 14 Alive, 8 are needed for majority

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 06:48 PM

I don't know the difference between a cop and a rolecop! Either way, fenikz is the fishiest at the moment it would seem.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Fenikz? You should probably defend yourself

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 06:49 PM
Christ guys! Stop voting! Unvote right MEOW!

It's not like we're waiting on very important info.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 06:49 PM

I see what you did there....

Rob S
05-11-2012, 06:51 PM

I just wanted to get mine in as I am headed out and won't be back for quite a while. If you are going to be around, I echo TH's call to inaction.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 07:12 PM
This is how towns lose and innocent people get lynched when the majority number gets low. One person makes a notion, then two or three careless townies agree and make hasty votes, and then the mafia cleans up the rest of the voting under the guise of "going with the town." Only this time, they can do like CJ did and agree with Caddy just because he's Goku. Fenikz has info. Lets wait to see what he has to say, and then lynch him if we don't buy it.

This seriously irks me. Caddy says he found a bad guy, but won't reveal it until Fenikz gets here since he wants to test Fenikz. Fenikz has info, but isn't here yet. What sense does starting a lynch train for Fenikz starting make? Who up and votes for Fenikz after seeing one post where Caddy thinks Fenikz is evil, and in doing so ignore all of Caddy's other posts? Who wants to "make it quick" in regards to the vote when we're waiting on investigators? I get Rob. He's leaving. But damn ya'll. No patience is why the town in the first DBZ game lost.

Maybe cuz Goku has to die and be revived to unlock his true potential?

He's not a Role Cop now though. In the first game, if I was revived, I went from Cop -> Role Cop. Caddy didn't, unless he's been lying to us.

I don't know the difference between a cop and a rolecop! Either way, fenikz is the fishiest at the moment it would seem.

Cop can see the alignment of a person (ie. Good, Evil, or Neutral). Role Cop can see the person's role (ie. Doctor, Roleblocker, etc.).

Caddy
05-11-2012, 07:15 PM
TH is right everyone.

Also I can clarify that I am not a role cop, so Fenikz has a better primary power than I do.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 07:16 PM
I am sorry TH :(

D-Unit
05-11-2012, 07:20 PM
will wait for fenikz.

unvote: fenikz

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 07:25 PM
I am sorry TH :(

It's ok. FF MAFIA 4 LYFE!

It's just if there are 3 possible mafia members left (Frieza, Burter, Dodoria), then we need to have at least 4 buffer votes from majority while we wait on somebody.

By the way, have your powers kicked in yet or are you still waiting for whoever you backup to die?

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 07:27 PM
It's ok. FF MAFIA 4 LYFE!

It's just if there are 3 possible mafia members left (Frieza, Burter, Dodoria), then we need to have at least 4 buffer votes from majority while we wait on somebody.

By the way, have your powers kicked in yet or are you still waiting for whoever you backup to die?

Still waiting. Whoever I'm backing up is still alive, which is a good thing I'd say. WOuld like to know but I'm OK with not.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-11-2012, 07:29 PM
If you are who I think then your backup role probably went out the window when bulldogs died.

Actually that makes no sense, carry on.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 07:32 PM
If you are who I think then your backup role probably went out the window when bulldogs died.

Actually that makes no sense, carry on.

At first I thought maybe Dende but that was shut down on various levels lol

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 07:48 PM
we had 4, 3 with D unvoting. I'm still here, TH will be here, having 4 votes isn't a big deal, we'll be around here waiting for fenikz

CJSchneider
05-11-2012, 07:51 PM
I'm leaving in a few to hang out with TT. If I'm doing something dumb, please tell me. My radar is obviously off with not pick up on BB.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 07:58 PM
http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/8/83/DendeDeadTheUltBtt.png

UKFan (Dende, Doctor) has been killed.

Dende, how does it feel to be the bronze medal?

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:10 PM
Yeah I'm not going anywhere either. Anyone think I should use my spaceship tonight?

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Yeah I'm not going anywhere either. Anyone think I should use my spaceship tonight?

I mean, it depends if you block yourself by using it. We probably have at least one more protector out there.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:46 PM
I mean, it depends if you block yourself by using it. We probably have at least one more protector out there.

I'm not too concerned about the importance of my investigation power at this stage in the game any way to be honest. Losing me at this point really wouldn't hinder the town.

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 08:46 PM
Not a whole lot going on here, eh? You never know how an invention may backfire. But then again... curiosity! I probably wouldn't, but whatever you want. Might have been nice for a less powerful character to have gotten it.

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 08:48 PM
Although if its assumed use is for protection, I guess it makes sense for you to have it.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 08:48 PM
I say use it if you want. Would like to know what it does...hopefully not like...remove you from the game.

D-Unit
05-11-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm leaving soon, out for the night. Gonna watch Avengers. Date night with the hot wify.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 08:58 PM
Best case scenario it protects me.

Worst case, it kills me or silences me for a day. (If it kills me, kill D-Unit).

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Caddy, if you use the spaceship, you'll be...OUT OF THIS WORLD!

CashmoneyDrew
05-11-2012, 09:13 PM
What would be the point of killing D? He's obviously Dr. Briefs if he gave you a spaceship.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:15 PM
What would be the point of killing D? He's obviously Dr. Briefs if he gave you a spaceship.

If the spaceship kills me, it was sabotage!

D-Unit
05-11-2012, 09:26 PM
Best case scenario it protects me.

Worst case, it kills me or silences me for a day. (If it kills me, kill D-Unit).
Hahahaha. I seriously do not know what it does. You don't have to use it. They specifically told me that I wouldn't know what it does. I tried to get clarification from IBC whether it was a spaceship or a space capsule and the only thing I got back was that it was a spaceship. If I knew the show more I probably could try to guess what it does better. I googled "Dragon Ball Z spaceship" and found some things, but there seems to be a lot of different spaceships.

Capsule Corporation spaceship - The first Capsule Corporation spaceship was made for Goku by Dr. Brief out of the scraps of Goku's original spaceship that brought him to Earth. Brief made the spaceship with a bedroom, a bathroom, and a training room that included an intense gravity simulation machine that goes up to 100x Earth's gravity. Goku used the spaceship to travel to Planet Namek while training using the Gravity Machine over the next five days, slowly increasing the gravity from 10x to 20x to 50x to 100x. After four days of training, Goku relaxed and rested himself on the fifth day, arriving just time to save Gohan, Krillin, and Vegeta from the Ginyu Force. After transforming into a Super Saiyan for the first time, Goku told Gohan to take Piccolo and Bulma to the spaceship that he used to get here.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Capsule_Corporation_spaceship

Frieza's spaceship - doubt an inventor could invent that.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Frieza's_spaceship

Babidi's spaceship - Is it possible that I invented this? Dabura goes there to meditate to reach his full power before his fight with Gohan.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Babidi's_spaceship

Nameless Namek's spaceship - Only used for space travel. Nothing cool about that.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Nameless_Namek%27s_spaceship

Grand Tour spaceship - Used to retrieve the Black Star Dragon Balls scattered across the galaxy. If this is what I gave you... wow!
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Tour_spaceship

Lord Slug's spaceship - Not something I imagine I could've invented and there's nothing special about it.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_Slug%27s_spaceship

Turles' spaceship - Used by Turles and the Crusher Corps. to come to Earth in order to plant the Tree of Might
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Turles%27_spaceship

Paragus' spaceship - Large travel ship - Maybe you can choose someone during the night and protect them with you??? Dunno, just a guess.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Paragus%27_spaceship

Para Brothers' spaceship - used by the Para Brothers to travel across the universe in order to collect the Black Star Dragon Balls for the Luud Cult.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Para_Brothers%27_spaceship

Mirror spaceship - The fact that the ship was made of mirrors (and thus invisible) was the only reason why they managed to escape from Frieza's blockade during his attack on the planet
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Mirror_spaceship

King Nikochan's spaceship - has a special laser that can destroy an entire planet.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/King_Nikochan%27s_spaceship

D-Unit
05-11-2012, 09:29 PM
If the spaceship kills me, it was sabotage!
I don't ever remember this... but has there ever been an evil inventor/gifter?

Probably a cool idea come to think of it though. But I ain't evil here. That's for sure. You can ease your paranoia.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 09:30 PM
I say use it. In the anime, Goku uses the spaceship to train at 100x gravity.

D-Unit
05-11-2012, 09:33 PM
I say use it. In the anime, Goku uses the spaceship to train at 100x gravity.
Yeah, has a spaceship ever killed anyone in the show?

It sounds like this could be the best thing Goku could receive.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 09:42 PM
Yeah, has a spaceship ever killed anyone in the show?

It sounds like this could be the best thing Goku could receive.

Only what happens in this arc matters, so no, no spaceship kills anyone.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 09:45 PM
D-Unit I was only kidding. I don't think you are bad and I don't think the spaceship will kill me. I'll strongly consider using it tonight though.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 09:55 PM
donde esta fenikz?

fenikz
05-11-2012, 10:08 PM
ugh seriously caddy I'm not evil

I investigated GG last night obviously he is a survivor :/

and I'm guessing I wasn't killed because you said you were going to lynch me if I wasn't and here we are

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:17 PM
ugh seriously caddy I'm not evil

I investigated GG last night obviously he is a survivor :/

and I'm guessing I wasn't killed because you said you were going to lynch me if I wasn't and here we are

Convenient.

It is much more likely that they kill you regardless of what we say. If you are legitimately a town-aligned rolecop, you are a huge threat to the mafia yet you are still alive.

With that said, Cigaro is evil and should be lynched today.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 10:21 PM
Like a bandaid.

Vote: Cigaro

fenikz
05-11-2012, 10:22 PM
and BB was probably the force behind your one investigation coming up empty so anyone who has claimed to be jailkept is also evil

Vote: Cigaro

CashmoneyDrew
05-11-2012, 10:23 PM
Would anyone have anymore info?

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Also notice Cigaro didn't jump on the Fenikz bandwagon.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 10:24 PM
unvote fenikz

So Cig is evil fo sho?

fenikz
05-11-2012, 10:26 PM

well I was the only one defending him the past few days played the game like a townie imo

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:28 PM
unvote fenikz

So Cig is evil fo sho?

Unless he was framed (which I highly doubt), he is evil.

A Perfect Score
05-11-2012, 10:29 PM

I agree fenikz is very suspicious. But if you say cigaro is bad for sure, let's lynch him.

vote: Cigaro

CashmoneyDrew
05-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Vote: Lynch Cigaro

In Caddy I trust.

Raiderz4Life
05-11-2012, 10:31 PM
Lynch Cigaro

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm probably going to use the spaceship tonight. So if it roleblocks/protects/silences me, you will know why.

CashmoneyDrew
05-11-2012, 10:37 PM
1st page still needs to be updated BTW.

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:37 PM
I agree fenikz is very suspicious. But if you say cigaro is bad for sure, let's lynch him.

vote: Cigaro

The investigation could be wrong, but Cigaro claimed townie so I think the risk is definitely worth it.

Even if he is good, we can bounce back tomorrow.

TitanHope
05-11-2012, 10:40 PM
So where we at on the whole role claim chart?

Who's the chartkeeper, hmmm? We need a role for that.

CashmoneyDrew Good (According to Ngata), Mid Power Level (According to TBW)
R4L Good (According to Caddy) and claimed specific back-up role
CJ Good (According to Caddy), Good Role (According to Fenikz)
Jensen Mason (According to Renji)
D-Unit Gifter (According to Caddy)
Caddy GOKU
Fenikz Good (According to Caddy), Claimed rolecop
APS Mason (According to Renji)
Scotty Motivator (Probably good)
SuperMcgee Good (According to Caddy)
TitanHope - Reviver
Todd Claimed Vanilla Townie
Rob Claimed Vanilla Townie
Cigaro Evil (According to Caddy), Claimed Vanilla Townie

Caddy's list with some edits. Anything missed?

Caddy
05-11-2012, 10:42 PM
That looks pretty good to me TH. There are a few people on that list who I'd like to hear a little bit more from, but nothing that is pressing or urgent.

scottyboy
05-11-2012, 11:00 PM
vote lynch Cigaro

I believe in you Caddy!

now tomorrow, I'll be like gonzo from like 430 on as I'll be flying, I'll try to check in at the airport, but we'll see. so get all the night actions and such in!

SuperMcGee
05-11-2012, 11:41 PM
I'm graduating tomorrow and am a little blitzkrieged so I don't even know why I'm postage but I think we should kill ALL the mafia!

vote: cigaro

Cigaro can almost sound like Sigur Ros, by the way.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Cigaro :) ???

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leutioX0PS1qf8yek.gif

Vote: Lynch Cigaro

http://i.imgur.com/a1ZES.gif

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 12:43 AM
Alright so I believe everyone left is good other than maybe Rob. There should be Burter left(Cigaro?), Frieza and maybe Dodoria. If Dodoria is included, Rob would be my guess out of those left but I'm pretty sure he's good. Now comes the hard part, sniffing out Frieza. Fenikz looks like the obvious starting point right now.

Grizzlegom
05-12-2012, 08:00 AM
As the day began, the town again looked to Caddy for guidance. After some initial heat being brought upon fenikz, the town eventually turned its attention towards Cigaro, for Caddy investigated him and he turned up evil. The town swarms Cigaro and he can’t mount any kind of defense, for he is just a mere boy with no fighting powers. As one, the town blasts him away.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/f/f9/Cargo..._owned.jpg

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj5t3r24Wt1qc7e95o1_400.jpg

Cigaro (Cargo, Townie) has been lynched.

SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO IBC

Grizzlegom
05-12-2012, 09:58 AM
As the town awakens, they are met with yet another unfortunate loss. SuperMcGee, the stalwart protector of planet Namek, was found on an island by himself. It appears he put up one hell of a fight as the island looks like a battlefield, with potholes and scorch marks all over the place. At the end of the day, it appears the final blow was given by a high-number of sequential punches and kicks that simply overwhelmed his defenses.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/7/75/NailsDebutk.png

SuperMcGee (Nail, Bodyguard) has been killed.

With 12 alive 7 are needed for majority

Caddy
05-12-2012, 09:59 AM
Sorry guys :/

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 10:02 AM
Sorry guys :/

GOKU HAS FAILED US! THE APOCALYPSE IS ON US!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously though, I still don't trust fenikz.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 10:03 AM
still not evil, go step on a lego

todd is townie

ImBrotherCain
05-12-2012, 10:06 AM
still not evil, go step on a lego

That is the ultimate **** you.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:20 AM
TH and Rob are the only ones who have yet to be cleared, just saying...

Might be a while before Caddy shows up btw.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Nah I'm here. It's time for everyone to role reveal.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Caddy, I hope you saved that spaceship.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm a townie as confirmed by fenikz, althOugh I know he's not the best source atm.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 10:25 AM
I'm at a mates place. I'll be home in like 45 minutes and I can elaborate on last night.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 10:29 AM
I'm a townie as confirmed by fenikz, althOugh I know he's not the best source atm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/jrvegeeta/Facepalm_vegeta.jpg

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:34 AM
Fenikz have you been a role cop all game? I never saw you actually reveal any results untill yesterday(gg) and today with me, both of which were already common knowledge. Maybe I missed something but id like to clear this up.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Anyways, I'm going to vote for the only person who has yet to be cleared and is likely burter/dodoria.

Vote: lynch Rob

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:42 AM
It should also be noted r4l is still waiting for his backup at this point.

Frieza is not one of Scotty, th, caddy, D, or myself, that I am sure of. I would like clarification on a few of the other roles though since they either haven't been claimed or I just forgot.

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 10:47 AM
It should also be noted r4l is still waiting for his backup at this point.

Frieza is not one of Scotty, th, caddy, D, or myself, that I am sure of. I would like clarification on a few of the other roles though since they either haven't been claimed or I just forgot.

Jensen and I are also cleared by more then one source. We're clean.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 10:50 AM

one of those sources is me, so you are clearly evil

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:52 AM

Cleared could mean GF though which is the point we're at. It's time to come out with your roles.

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 10:53 AM
Cleared could mean GF though which is the point we're at. It's time to come out with your roles.

Uhhh...ok, I'm a mason. That's been said like 400 times. Renji and ATL were masons as well.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:57 AM
Uhhh...ok, I'm a mason. That's been said like 400 times. Renji and ATL were masons as well.

Ha ya I just saw that reading back through things. Hasn't been brought up in a while so it slipped my mind. Can you link me to a post where ATL or Renji confirm your role in some way just so we can clear you for good? Or even a post where you mention them as the other masons while they were still alive?

fenikz
05-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Did i just read 20 pages of nothing?

Anyways

APS and Jensen are good, though both have been useless :/

Id somehow like to kill Scotty.

beyond the grave burn!

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 10:59 AM
Ha ya I just saw that reading back through things. Hasn't been brought up in a while so it slipped my mind. Can you link me to a post where ATL or Renji confirm your role in some way just so we can clear you for good? Or even a post where you mention them as the other masons while they were still alive?

No, because I don't want to sort through 109 pages to find it. And we didn't even reveal that we were masons until after ATL had died, I believe. Renji cleared us on what I think was Day 3, maybe Day 4. Regardless, we're both good.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:03 AM
Alright, one thing I'd like to point out is the mafia have yet to have a role cop. They had a scouter but usually mafia has one role cop in these games. I'm sure Frieza has some pretty awesome powers so I wouldn't be surprised if that was among them. Sorry, fenikz but mafia almost always has one role cop who outs themselves midway to late in the game trying to gain the town's trust.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Did i just read 20 pages of nothing?

Anyways

APS and Jensen are good, though both have been useless :/

Id somehow like to kill Scotty.

im masoned with them.

Also people need to understand i can see what people target the person i choose. I targeted Jbond day1, bd and vidae day2, and BB and bulldogs day3. BB and bulldogs were not targeted.

Well this all but clears APS and Jensen.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 11:06 AM
if that lego didn't impale aps' foot I would also like you to step on it

and am i a ******* mute i just posted that :/

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Possible GF:

CashmoneyDrew-???
R4L-specific backup, not yet in effect
TitanHope-one time reviver, no one else has claimed this so we have to assume he revived caddy and is not the gf
Todd-good, townie
Rob-not cleared, could be burter/dodoria
Scotty-motivator, motivated caddy so highly unlikely to be mafia
APS-mason, confirmed as good by renji
D-Unit-gave out spaceships, good
Caddy-GOKU!!!
fenikz-role cop
CJ-???
Jensen-mason, confirmed by renji

Bolded are those who are still possible mafia. Pretty sure CMD has already role claimed and it checked out so I'm gonna go see if I can dig it up.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:14 AM
CMD has a mid level power as confirmed by TBW, so he's not Frieza. R4L, fenikz, CJ and Rob are the only options right now the way I see it. Rob is the only one who isn't cleared so he has to be Burter/Dodoria unless they weren't included. I would like to hear CJ role claim and we can go from there.

CJSchneider
05-12-2012, 11:19 AM
My role is a lightkeeper. My ability was to be able to skip over a night phase.

scottyboy
05-12-2012, 11:23 AM
ok, so cj's claiming pretty much the skip we had.

vote lynch Rob S

gut feeling I have and I won't be around much today

fenikz
05-12-2012, 11:23 AM
I can confirm this

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:24 AM
Makes sense since no one took credit for that. So we're looking at r4l, fenikz and Rob here. Rob claimed townie so I suggest we lynch him here since it won't really matter at this point. Tomorrow we look at fenikz and r4l.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:27 AM
So CJ is Krillin. Hmmm.

CMD, your turn to roleclaim. You are the only one left, I believe.

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 11:28 AM
To me, the most suspicious thing about fenikz is that he hasn't really revealed any new information that's been corroborated. Every time he backs up/supports a claim, it's already been made public knowledge. Seems like it'd be pretty easy to fake a rolecop situation if you're just restating and reaffirming what is already public knowledge. Anyone else getting this?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:30 AM
To me, the most suspicious thing about fenikz is that he hasn't really revealed any new information that's been corroborated. Every time he backs up/supports a claim, it's already been made public knowledge. Seems like it'd be pretty easy to fake a rolecop situation if you're just restating and reaffirming what is already public knowledge. Anyone else getting this?

He outed njx as bulletproof before he really came out and he's done it a few other times. I don't doubt he's a role cop but mafia usually has a role cop and that ability is often given to the GF.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:31 AM

Also, what character could he possibly even be?

Jensen
05-12-2012, 11:31 AM
There have already been 4 vanilla townies revealed, and there are two left in Rob and Todd claiming to be one. One of them is the godfather I think.

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 11:33 AM
There have already been 4 vanilla townies revealed, and there are two left in Rob and Todd claiming to be one. One of them is the godfather I think.

This is a pretty good line of thinking. Question is, who do we want to lynch first? Probably Rob, seeing as how Todd has been helpful enough so far and if he is mafia, he's playing fast and loose with the info.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 11:34 AM
aps you sir are being Canadian

todd is a ******* townie

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:35 AM
I demand CMD reveal his role!

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 11:36 AM

todd is a ******* townie

Yeah but what if he's the godfather and you're his underling? Or vice versa? There is alot of co-defending going on between you two.

Jensen
05-12-2012, 11:36 AM

todd is a ******* townie

if you investigate the godfather, he's going to come up townie. this happened last game with TH. i'm still not sold you are actually a good rolecop either.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Yeah but what if he's the godfather and you're his underling? Or vice versa? There is alot of co-defending going on between you two.

It's more like me attacking fenikz and him defending me, but ya.... it's a pretty dysfunctional relationship.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 11:39 AM
but todd we are ment to be together!

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 11:39 AM
CMD is who I got at the top of my list of suspects.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Also, I used the spaceship last night. Lets just say I am significantly stronger.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:42 AM
but todd we are ment to be together!

<3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llq8exVhmQ1qbvly3o1_500.jpg

This thread needs a little hockey pron.

Jensen
05-12-2012, 11:42 AM
also, just to point this out, fenikz is playing the rolecop role exactly how i did last game. he has not revealed one evil person yet i believe.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 11:45 AM
still not evil, i hate you all :(

blame caddy for clearing evil people

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:47 AM
still not evil, i hate you all :(

blame caddy for clearing evil people

Cleared one good guys as evil.

Perhaps I also cleared one evil guy as good. YOU. Why are you more powerful than me, when I'm mother ******* Goku?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:47 AM
I'll be heading out in an hour or so. CMD where you at?! Rob also said he'd be around this weekend but I don't see what he can say at this point since he's already claimed his role.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm here. I'm a one-time gifter. And I've been cleared by two confirmed good peeps. My suspicions are mainly on Fenikz and then R4L.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 11:55 AM
i declare shenanigans

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:55 AM
When/who did you use your gift on?

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:56 AM
And what was the gift?

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 11:57 AM
My PM didn't tell me what the gift was. Just that I was good, and I had the gift of giving a gift one time. I gave it to Ngata after he cleared me.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:59 AM
A gifter who doesn't know what his gift is...

D-Unit knew exactly what his gift was.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:59 AM
How convenient...still not sure why Frieza would show up as a mid power level for TBW though.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 12:00 PM
A gifter who doesn't know what his gift is...

D-Unit knew exactly what his gift was.

I didn't know what my gift was last game either.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 12:02 PM
I'm still super confused as to how there can be a person (supposedly good), who has a better power than Goku.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:05 PM
watcher is better too same with power scouter

don't be jelly

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 12:05 PM
Only thing I could even think that would come close is Porunga.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Hmm TBW said medium is between 50,000 and 999,999 which could fit Frieza.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 12:07 PM
watcher is better too same with power scouter

don't be jelly

Watcher is useless a lot of the time. Renji lucked out early on. Also power scouter is a terrible role. I was one and it sucked.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:08 PM
ugh i missed a perfectly good opportunity for an aussie joke :(

lets try this again

I'm still super confused as to how there can be a person (supposedly good), who has a better power than Goku.

What koalafies you to make that judgement

Caddy
05-12-2012, 12:11 PM
The lynch target has to be either Todd, R4L, CMD, Fenikz or Rob. I'm happy to declare the rest of the town as good. It's 3am here so I'm going to bed. If the day ends before I get back, this will possibly be my last post. But don't worry, I'll make sure I take down one of the guys on that list with me.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:16 PM
I don't think you have the koalaities necessary to lead this town

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 12:17 PM
In unrelated news, Caddy's sig is mesmerizing.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 12:18 PM
I don't think you have the koalaities necessary to lead this town

Vote: Fenikz

Can't back it up with concrete evidence. Don't feel the need to follow me because I'm Goku. If the rest of the town wants to go after Fenikz, then so be it.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:19 PM
lol was it the koala joke?

I've provided everything I have learned every day, besides the fact that a former godfather was a role cop why am I suspicious

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 12:22 PM
The lynch target has to be either Todd, R4L, CMD, Fenikz or Rob. I'm happy to declare the rest of the town as good. It's 3am here so I'm going to bed. If the day ends before I get back, this will possibly be my last post. But don't worry, I'll make sure I take down one of the guys on that list with me.
I've had strong suspicions on CMD for a while now. I honestly think he's the damn GF. The fact that he keeps showing up good on investigations doesn't clear him as being good. His voting patten was PRO MAFIA all game long until I accussed him and all of a sudden he tries to "look good" by outing one of his goons (bantx), just to cover his identity.

I gave him a break cause I thought TBW was working with him, but that doesn't neccessarily clear him either.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Vote: CMD

Let's go town! Don't be fooled!

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 12:25 PM
There's no convincing some people I guess.

Go for it then. I've already given my gift and it's clear we're gonna win anyways.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 12:29 PM
I've had strong suspicions on CMD for a while now. I honestly think he's the damn GF. The fact that he keeps showing up good on investigations doesn't clear him as being good. His voting patten was PRO MAFIA all game long until I accussed him and all of a sudden he tries to "look good" by outing one of his goons (bantx), just to cover his identity.

I gave him a break cause I thought TBW was working with him, but that doesn't neccessarily clear him either.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Let's go town! Don't be fooled!

I was 100% confirmed as Goku (and revived) when Ngata 'cleared' CMD. Why not give the item to me, or Renji for that matter.

unvote fenikz
vote cmd

If I die tonight (which I won't, but just in case something unexpected happens), kill Fenikz.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 12:33 PM
I was 100% confirmed as Goku (and revived) when Ngata 'cleared' CMD. Why not give the item to me, or Renji for that matter.

unvote fenikz
vote cmd

If I die tonight (which I won't, but just in case something unexpected happens), kill Fenikz.

It's not like I didn't know for a fact Ngata was also good. :njx:

Caddy
05-12-2012, 12:34 PM
It's not like I didn't know for a fact Ngata was also good. :njx:

How did you know for a fact he was good before he died? Nobody knew for sure...

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 12:35 PM
How did you know for a fact he was good before he died? Nobody knew for sure...

If he were bad, what motivation would he have to stop my lynch train?

Caddy
05-12-2012, 12:36 PM
If he were bad, what motivation would he have to stop my lynch train?

You knew I was Goku... GOKU, but you didn't give me the gift.

If fenikz gives everyone garbage information again tomorrow, kill him.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 12:38 PM
You knew I was Goku... GOKU, but you didn't give me the gift.

If fenikz gives everyone garbage information again tomorrow, kill him.

Just because you're Goku doesn't mean you should get everything. Ngata was the one who cleared my name and outed himself as an investigator in the process. He actually did something for me personally, therefore he gets the gift.

What a crazy concept.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:39 PM
if fenikz mentions koalas or legos tomorrow lynch him

my information has been 100% correct and not at all garbage

Jensen
05-12-2012, 12:42 PM
the only ways fenikz could be alive right now is if he's part of the mafia or bulletproof. i highly doubt there would be another bulletproof member of the town, but i guess its possible. there has not been a mafia investigator outed yet either.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:42 PM
Mafia lost their investigator day 1

Caddy
05-12-2012, 12:43 PM
the only ways fenikz could be alive right now is if he's part of the mafia or bulletproof. i highly doubt there would be another bulletproof member of the town, but i guess its possible. there has not been a mafia investigator outed yet either.

This this this this this.

Unvote CMD
Vote Fenikz

I flip-flop because I can damnit!

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:44 PM
you flip flop because you have no clue, but the town continues to blindly follow you, please just stop you aren't helping us

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 12:47 PM
I'd like to vote for fenikz on my phone but I can't bold!

Vote fenikz

Yes I can! Hooray!

Caddy and Jensen are correct.

Jensen
05-12-2012, 12:50 PM
you flip flop because you have no clue, but the town continues to blindly follow you, please just stop you aren't helping us

so are you bulletproof then?

EDIT: also keep in mind there have been 3 investigators town-aligned.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:51 PM
no

I assume they assume you will just lynch me

Jensen
05-12-2012, 12:53 PM
no

I assume they assume you will just lynch me

this is bs. why would the mafia keep alive a known, town-aligned rolecop? that's too big of a risk to assume the town would lynch you when we all throught you were good up until a day or two ago.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Maybe Freiza isn't afraid to be investigated and they felt killing caddy was a priority

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Its like in the HP game where I claimed investigator and used ATL's findings...only hiccup was all the guys I "looked into" were good.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 12:56 PM
my role isn't in question, i have proven people are what they were before they said anything :/

Jensen
05-12-2012, 01:00 PM
my role isn't in question, i have proven people are what they were before they said anything :/

why did you go back and delete your post of all the people you investigated by night?

fenikz
05-12-2012, 01:01 PM
i didn't 10

Caddy
05-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Maybe Freiza isn't afraid to be investigated and they felt killing caddy was a priority

Rolecop > Cop

Fenikz is bad. Figured out njx was night bulletproof but not mafia, then got Wooty to take him out. Die!

Jensen
05-12-2012, 01:04 PM
i didn't 10

then post it again please. because i just looked back at where it was before and its gone.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 01:04 PM
rolecop or cop wouldnt matter if he shows up as a good townie

you have claimed multiple powers and are ******* Goku

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 01:06 PM
I'm here! Haven't read a thing aside from checking to see if I'm still alive, but I'm here!

So what's goin' on everyone?

Naiiiiiiiiiiil. :(

scottyboy
05-12-2012, 01:11 PM
caddy, who'd you investigate last night?

CJSchneider
05-12-2012, 01:27 PM
Lynch: Fenikz

Same vote as yesterday for me.

ImBrotherCain
05-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Rob (4): Todd, Scotty, D-Unit, Fenikz
Fenikz (3): Caddy, CJ, APS

fenikz
05-12-2012, 01:37 PM
oh ya forgot i voted for rob, kill that guy, im innocent

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm stumped on Drew. Could've sworn he was Naiiiiiiiiiiil. And a 1x Gifter who doesn't know his gift? D-Unit knew his gift. Drew was a Gifter in the Saiyan Arc, but I got the impression he knew he gifted panties.

I can agree with him gifting Ngata though, although I would have chosen Renji. Caddy was Goku, so obviously he was going to be getting most of the town's help. While it's nice we have a guy who we know for a fact is good that we can get info from, it pretty much left all the other investigators out in the cold. But I wanna know, what good did his gift do? Ngata died, and unless I'm missing a day where the mafia failed to kill someone, then it looks like he got taken out on the first try.

Also, we know the mafia has a Role-Director/Tailor on their side. How else could Caddy's investigation come up incorrect (Sucks about Cigaro, but we kinda had to. In hindsight, I should have seen how obvious a frame target he was, but how could we just assume there's a Role-Director/Tailor left AND he targeted Cigaro? For the odds, I think we made the choice we had to make at the time.). Maybe Drew's info got tampered with as well? He fits Burter's power level.

CJ, what are you doing revealing your role like that? We should have made Fenikz name it, and then have you corroborate it. All he gave us about you was that you had a power that was most likely good. If we made him reveal it, then it would have 100% confirmed him as a Role Cop (and should he be mafia and not a Role Cop, then it signifies there's still a mafia Role Cop left who was feeding him info). UGH! :(

R4L, has your role kicked in yet?

So Fenikz says Rob is a Townie. Neat. How the hell are you still alive? I understand the mafia wanting to take out the protectors, but if I were mafia, I'd take out the guy who could reveal Burter and/or Dodoria.

Caddy, were you role-blocked last night because of the spaceship?

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 01:43 PM
lynch fenikz

Nope...whoever I'm backing up is still alive and kicking as far as I know.

Jensen
05-12-2012, 01:44 PM
then post it again please. because i just looked back at where it was before and its gone.

You going to answer this fenikz?

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 01:45 PM
Again, I'd like to stop the lynch trains for now. If a few guys would unvote, that would be lovely while we sort everything out. Our last protector is probably gone, so there's a good chance this may be Caddy's final night.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

Fenikz (4): Caddy, CJ, APS, R4L

fenikz
missed that

Night 1 Caddy
Night 2 njx9
Night 3 A Perfect Score
Night 4 Gonzo
Night 5 was skipped
Night 6 TitanHope
Night 7 CJSchneider
Night 8 GallopingGhost
Night 9 Todd

also i have prepared this statement

Meow listen up, I have said it before and I'll say it again your leader is unkoalafied for this job, your koalaity of life would surely be improved under my reign. It is otter madness that you even think that I'm evil.

CJSchneider
05-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Fenikz (3): Caddy, CJ, APS, R4L

That's 4-4, not 4-3

fenikz
05-12-2012, 01:51 PM
and its 4-2-2 i think

4 fenikz
2 cmd
2 rob

scottyboy
05-12-2012, 01:51 PM
improved under your reign? the hell does that even mean?

fenikz
05-12-2012, 01:52 PM
idk maybe that was horrible word choice but you are clearly missing the animal puns

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 01:54 PM
I think I have to unlynch cmd? i'm not sure...but just in case

unvote cmd

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 01:59 PM
Still trying to figure out what character R4L could possibly be.

ImBrotherCain
05-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Rob (2): Todd, Scotty,
CMD (2): D-Unit, Fenikz
Fenikz (4): Caddy, CJ, APS, R4L

Yeah massively messed up the last one. I was just scrolling though quickly.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 02:03 PM
Still trying to figure out what character R4L could possibly be.

Highly improbable but imma be disappoint if I'm like this super bad ass that can only have his powers unlocked when the other person dies but he never does therefore I remain as useful as a poopie flavored lollipop.

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Thanks for unvoting, Raiderz. If the others who will be around for today would as well, it would certainly make me feel more comfortable.

Also, I'm 99% sure R4L is good. I also know who he is, and who he is backing up.

Guys on my list include Drew, Fenikz, Todd, and Rob. And it's because I draw blanks for their characters unless they're really obscure.

Rob S
05-12-2012, 02:07 PM
Coming back from brunch.....I will be on in a 45 minutes or so to defend myself here. I'm not evil, I'm a townie.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Thanks for unvoting, Raiderz. If the others who will be around for today would as well, it would certainly make me feel more comfortable.

Also, I'm 99% sure R4L is good. I also know who he is, and who he is backing up.

Guys on my list include Drew, Fenikz, Todd, and Rob. And it's because I draw blanks for their characters unless they're really obscure.

Should prolly also....hold in a sec

unvote fenikz :P

I WANNA KNOW SO BAD!!! haha

fenikz
05-12-2012, 02:08 PM

he didn't unvote, just changed his vote without retracting his last one

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 02:09 PM
he didn't unvote, just changed his vote without retracting his last one

LIES!!! lol

ImBrotherCain
05-12-2012, 02:10 PM
Updated Vote Count:

CMD (2): D-Unit, Fenikz
Fenikz (3): Caddy, CJ, APS,

fenikz
05-12-2012, 02:12 PM
i'm out of animal puns sooooo

http://static.nme.com/images/cat-bellamy-5.jpg

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 02:16 PM
Stop kitting around!!

fenikz
05-12-2012, 02:20 PM
I gave up on reason, literally nothing I can say that would change anyone's opinion, just waiting for rob to role claim

and have we already forgotten CMD's bogus role claim

fenikz
05-12-2012, 02:23 PM
and who cleared you anyways raiderz :/

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Rob has already role claimed as a Townie. No one has confirmed he's either good or a townie through investigation, though.

And no, no one's forgotten about Drew's xShot unknown-to-him gift that may not have done anything.

Raiderz hasn't been officially cleared, but I think he's good based on the game's current circumstances and events that occurred in the anime.

I WANNA KNOW SO BAD!!! haha

Lol. Not only do I think I know who you are and who you backup, but I bet I also know what your ability is!

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 02:26 PM
and who cleared you anyways raiderz :/

Caddy did...so suck it!!!

TH..just tell me....is it badass? lol

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 02:32 PM
Crap, didn't know Caddy cleared ya R4L. My bad!

I don't really want to reveal too much, just because of strategy! Don't want to give any hints that may help the mafia, in case they haven't figured out already. :)

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Raiderz is good/appears good.

I was motivated, but for some reason my investigation on someone else failed...

Right there.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Ha I guess that works, was wondering about the lack of interest in you just claiming a role with nothing to back it up

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 02:36 PM
Yea everyone was more caught up with the whole bantx deal.

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 02:41 PM
I missed it too! Ok, so make that 100% positive you're good!

Rob should be getting on here in a little bit.

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 02:44 PM
CMD is who I got at the top of my list of suspects.
Go with your gut.

Also, I used the spaceship last night. Lets just say I am significantly stronger.
Wooo hooo!!!!

Hmm TBW said medium is which could fit Frieza.
Yeah, if Frieza is the GF, then that would also point to the possibility that CMD is the GF.

It's hard to get people to lynch a GF because he always comes up good on investigation, but I think the role he chose as his defense was a bad one.

A one time gifter who doesn't know what his gift is.... really? I was once a one time gifter (Korin) and I at least knew what I was gifting (Senzu bean).

Worst yet, he says he gave it to ngata, which can't be confirmed.

So he has no more powers and is a bad voter. Can we just lynch him and his poor decisions after constant poor decisions?

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 02:50 PM
You were Yajirobe not Korin D :P

Rob S
05-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Alright guys...I am a townie. I honestly understand wanting to lynch me as I haven't been around for the majority of the game due to circumstances outside of my control at work. I always attempted to catch up after getting home from work, but it was always damn near 10 PM, I was exhausted and the game was moving at a blistering pace. It isn't an excuse, but as a townie with no night action, I just wasn't as motivated to keep up. Really lame of me, but i is what it is. Sorry.

As for my actual defense, first off it isn't my fault that I haven't been investigated. If anyone had looked at me, I would have came up good....there is nothing I can do to change the fact that I haven't been cleared.

Also, if you look at my time in the game while I was around, I think you will see I played like a good member of this town. Day one I dont think I voted for SP as I preferred to kill an inactive. It is obviously suspicious in retrospect (especially because I have been inactive for most of the game), but I still stand by the fact that inactives suck and that day one is a crapshoot. I followed that up by voting for Shane....granted he called me out as his next target, but still.....getting rid of the SK pretty much killed any chance of the mafia winning.

I absolutely led the lynch train for bantx and stayed strong when people were considering bailing. Please, I encourage you to read from page 85 before you lynch me....I went so hard for bantx and that has to count for something. I recognize it could be a decent strategy if I was mafia too, but I'm just telling it like it is since I didn't have the benefit of being investigated.

To sum it all up, I honestly see why I have the target on my back and this town is clearly in a position of power with or without me, so do what you will. I assure you though, I am not mafia and you will just be losing a townie if you choose to lynch me. Just please consider all of the above before making your final call.

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 03:00 PM
Alright guys...I am a townie. I honestly understand wanting to lynch me as I haven't been around for the majority of the game due to circumstances outside of my control at work. I always attempted to catch up after getting home from work, but it was always damn near 10 PM, I was exhausted and the game was moving at a blistering pace. It isn't an excuse, but as a townie with no night action, I just wasn't as motivated to keep up. Really lame of me, but i is what it is. Sorry.

As for my actual defense, first off it isn't my fault that I haven't been investigated. If anyone had looked at me, I would have came up good....there is nothing I can do to change the fact that I haven't been cleared.

Also, if you look at my time in the game while I was around, I think you will see I played like a good member of this town. Day one I dont think I voted for SP as I preferred to kill an inactive. It is obviously suspicious in retrospect (especially because I have been inactive for most of the game), but I still stand by the fact that inactives suck and that day one is a crapshoot. I followed that up by voting for Shane....granted he called me out as his next target, but still.....getting rid of the SK pretty much killed any chance of the mafia winning.

I absolutely led the lynch train for bantx and stayed strong when people were considering bailing. Please, I encourage you to read from page 85 before you lynch me....I went so hard for bantx and that has to count for something. I recognize it could be a decent strategy if I was mafia too, but I'm just telling it like it is since I didn't have the benefit of being investigated.

To sum it all up, I honestly see why I have the target on my back and this town is clearly in a position of power with or without me, so do what you will. I assure you though, I am not mafia and you will just be losing a townie if you choose to lynch me. Just please consider all of the above before making your final call.
Don't worry about defending yourself. Just vote for CMD.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 03:02 PM
A one time gifter who doesn't know what his gift is.... really? I was once a one time gifter (Korin) and I at least knew what I was gifting (Senzu bean).

You can choose to believe it or not. My lynching/and or IBC/Grizz after the game will confirm that there are people who don't know what they're gifting.

Worst yet, he says he gave it to ngata, which can't be confirmed.

So he has no more powers and is a bad voter. Can we just lynch him and his poor decisions after constant poor decisions?

Giving my gift to Ngata was not a poor decision and I'll stand by that. Maybe it was worthless, maybe it did something to help him survive a night. I don't know, we'll find out soon.

Rob S
05-12-2012, 03:05 PM
Don't worry about defending yourself. Just vote for CMD.

Let me catch up first and then I will give my thoughts.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 03:06 PM
As for the power level thing, you guys are being ridiculous. There is no way in bloody hell Frieza, the most powerful character in the saga, is coming up at a freaking mid-power level.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 03:07 PM
As for the power level thing, you guys are being ridiculous. There is no way in bloody hell Frieza, the most powerful character in the saga, is coming up at a freaking mid-power level.

If Frieza is given the GF role then he will show up as a good/townie so it would also make sense if his power level wasn't very high either.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 03:08 PM
If he's gonna show up as a townie, then he's gonna show up at a low power level. It's not complicated.

Rob S
05-12-2012, 03:14 PM
Alright, I think most everything CMD has said has been BS and I agree with D that he is the best target right now and is most likely to be evil. He lucked out and was probably cleared that one time due to a successful frame or being the GF. The 1x gifter thing despite not knowing what the gift was AND giving it to ngata is beyond fishy....

vote: CMD

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 03:17 PM
I wish this wasn't the Internet, so I could see your disappointed faces when I'm lynched and I'll say, "I told you so."

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm sooooo torn. :(

Drew, when someone asked you if you thought TBW's investigation accurately represented your power level, you said:

I have a feeling I know who I am, but I'm not 100% sure.

How did you have an idea who your character was if you don't know what you're gifting?

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 03:38 PM
I wish this wasn't the Internet, so I could see your disappointed faces when I'm lynched and I'll say, "I told you so."
Deduction is never 100% so I don't know for a fact that you are evil... but we've lost worst than a 1 time gifter who's already given away his gift.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Deduction is never 100% so I don't know for a fact that you are evil... but we've lost worst than a 1 time gifter who's already given away his gift.

Only thing is, we keep saying something along those lines but...eventually we will need to stop lynching the good guys haha

Not saying CMD is good but just sayin we can't vote erratically.

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 03:42 PM
Only thing is, we keep saying something along those lines but...eventually we will need to stop lynching the good guys haha

Not saying CMD is good but just sayin we can't vote erratically.
More tangible evidence than anyone else.

Bad voting habits.
Questionable role.
Used his one power which can't be validated.
Didn't add a single good thing to the town the entire time.

What more do we have on someone?

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 03:43 PM
Nothing...like I said...CMD is my no. 1 suspect. Just waiting it out and hoping we get something resolved.

Rob S
05-12-2012, 03:47 PM
I agree with D Unit here....I think the best chance of killing a bad guy is CMD and thus far his defense has been underwhelming at best.

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 03:49 PM
I agree with D Unit here....I think the best chance of killing a bad guy is CMD and thus far his defense has been underwhelming at best.

Of course you say that...You're one of the other suspects!

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 03:51 PM

I was thinking that myself but it was much funnier with you saying it haha

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 03:52 PM
I've never caught onto Rob as an evil. What makes you think he is?

Rob S
05-12-2012, 03:52 PM

I already stated my defense.......it's not like I'm ignoring the suspicion.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 04:00 PM
Didn't add a single good thing to the town the entire time.

Haha. Get real.

Rob S
05-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Bleh. The fact is.....1x unknown gifter reeks of BS to me. Especially when you couple that with the fact that you gave it to Ngata.

If it's not CMD, Fenikz is a good choice.....I just dont see how he is alive if good.

One guy that is flying under the radar that I am still suspicious of is Todd....he hasn't been cleared as far as I can tell (well, by fenikz, but I don't trust him) and all he really contributes is his lists. While important, anyone can make a list....especially without very detailed info/going hard after specific people. Idk, he seems to just be playing it safe.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 04:12 PM
Like I already said. It's really not a big deal to me at this point if you guys decide to lynch me or not. I've done my job. I just hope you guys feel comfortable enough with the numbers to sacrifice a "townie" vote in me today, and then Caddy and possibly someone else tonight.

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 04:14 PM
Haha I actually believe CMD. We've had tons of inventors/giftors who don't know what their gift is or what it does. For all we know, he could have been Corin and given away a Sensu bean. That makes SO much sense its almost too good.

Seems to me that fenikz, Todd and Rob casting doubt on CMD is the mafia attempting to divert attention away from themselves.

Then again, that's just my own theory. And I'm paranoid.

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 04:16 PM
Haha. Get real.
If that's your defense rather than counter with proof of what you did, then that proves me right.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 04:17 PM
COrrect me if I'm wrong but Korin wasn't in the Frieza saga I don't think.

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 04:17 PM
Like I already said. It's really not a big deal to me at this point if you guys decide to lynch me or not. I've done my job. I just hope you guys feel comfortable enough with the numbers to sacrifice a "townie" vote in me today, and then Caddy and possibly someone else tonight.
Nobody can vouch for you being a townie. ...and your actions certainly haven't proven it either. It's your lie to stay alilve at this point as far as I'm concerned.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 04:18 PM
If that's your defense rather than counter with proof of what you did, then that proves me right.

I pointed out multiple times the good I've done for the town last time you brought a witch-hunt on me. And if you haven't kept enough since then to see what I've done, then that's on you. Not reading or putting much thought into it like last time, I guess.

ImBrotherCain
05-12-2012, 04:19 PM
Updated Vote Count:

CMD (2): D-Unit, Fenikz, Rob
Fenikz (3): Caddy, CJ, APS,

Out for an early mothers day dinner. Please close the thread if we hit majority.

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 04:21 PM
I pointed out multiple times the good I've done for the town last time you brought a witch-hunt on me. And if you haven't kept enough since then to see what I've done, then that's on you. Not reading or putting much thought into it like last time, I guess.
That's cause your best defense was that you "were here" while I wasn't due to the timing of the game. There was nothing substantial that you brought forward except you thought that "talking good" was proof of being good. TBW's sudden death allowed you to escape the first time, but after thinking about it, it shouldn't have given you an excuse in the first place.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 04:22 PM
IBC there are 3 votes for me, not 2.

TitanHope
05-12-2012, 04:28 PM
Haha I actually believe CMD. We've had tons of inventors/giftors who don't know what their gift is or what it does. For all we know, he could have been Corin and given away a Sensu bean. That makes SO much sense its almost too good.

Seems to me that fenikz, Todd and Rob casting doubt on CMD is the mafia attempting to divert attention away from themselves.

Then again, that's just my own theory. And I'm paranoid.

The thing is, Korin doesn't have a power level between 50,000-999,999.

Something is wrong with Drew's investigation. No unclaimed good guy left has a power that high. Nail was the last possibility, and it turns out McGee was him. Either he's good and has a lower power level, or he's bad and his power level is accurate.

And I still don't understand how he had an idea who his character was despite not knowing exactly what he gifted.

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 04:37 PM
The thing is, Korin doesn't have a power level between 50,000-999,999.

Something is wrong with Drew's investigation. No unclaimed good guy left has a power that high. Nail was the last possibility, and it turns out McGee was him. Either he's good and has a lower power level, or he's bad and his power level is accurate.

And I still don't understand how he had an idea who his character was despite not knowing exactly what he gifted.

Fine. If everyone wants to lynch CMD, go ahead. I think its a mistake though. Fenikz is too suspicious. I SAY KILL HIM!

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 04:38 PM
Vote APS

:coolface:

A Perfect Score
05-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Vote APS

:coolface:

I'd lynch you too, if Olivia wasn't so jiggly!

I'm just kidding R4L, I <3 you. Seriously though, lets kill someone. At this point in the game, we know who the candidates for mafia are. Lets lynch them all systematically and find out who is bad. Start with fenikz? Then CMD? Then Rob? Then...whoever?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 04:57 PM
Bleh. The fact is.....1x unknown gifter reeks of BS to me. Especially when you couple that with the fact that you gave it to Ngata.

If it's not CMD, Fenikz is a good choice.....I just dont see how he is alive if good.

One guy that is flying under the radar that I am still suspicious of is Todd....he hasn't been cleared as far as I can tell (well, by fenikz, but I don't trust him) and all he really contributes is his lists. While important, anyone can make a list....especially without very detailed info/going hard after specific people. Idk, he seems to just be playing it safe.

Lol what? I know you haven't been following closely but I have been playing the opposite of safe. You guys forget I led the lynchings of both bantx AND BeerBaron. I was a big voice in the lynchings of vidae, SP and Shane early on too. The only mistakes I have made are trusting Woot and leading the njx lynch and also voting Cigaro. I have made many lists about my suspicions but I only vote when I'm sure and I'm pretty sure my record speaks for itself.

You and I are the only ones who have yet to be cleared. Obviously I know I am good and that leads me to believe you have to be Burter. He's the only member of the Ginyu that hasn't turned up yet and since he isn't the GF he would turn up evil when investigated. His role is likely goon too so it left you with nothing to claim other than townie.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 04:59 PM
I will just follow my gut
unvote aps
lynch cmd

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 05:02 PM
Still trying to decide who I want to vote for between fenikz and CMD. I am 100% sure fenikz is a role cop, but I made the point earlier that the mafia almost always has one in these games and all that's shown up so far has been a scouter. The town has had Renji, Bulldogs and Caddy all with investigator type roles so 4 would be overkill imo. I want to get rid of Rob first because I'm certain he's evil, but if we're trying to take out Frieza today then I'll switch my vote.

Grizzlegom
05-12-2012, 05:11 PM
On my phone...

Rob (2) todd scotty
CMD (4) d fenikz rob r4l
FENIKZ (3) caddy cj aps

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 05:13 PM
I see both Rob and fenikz have voted CMD....

Unvote: Lynch Rob
Vote: Lynch fenikz