PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]

Caddy
05-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Seems we still haven't advanced. Kinda surprising to be honest. We have plenty of numbers left so we could just kill both Fenikz/CMD over today/tomorrow

Interesting to note that the first two people to vote for CMD are Fenikz/Rob - two suspicious people. Throw r4l in there too because I'm not completely sold on his backup idea.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 07:44 PM
Seems we still haven't advanced. Kinda surprising to be honest. We have plenty of numbers left so we could just kill both Fenikz/CMD over today/tomorrow

Interesting to note that the first two people to vote for CMD are Fenikz/Rob - two suspicious people. Throw r4l in there too because I'm not completely sold on his backup idea.

Idk what to tell ya. That's my role and its not my fault the other person hasn't died. Not like I scrambled and claimed the role.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Idk what to tell ya. That's my role and its not my fault the other person hasn't died. Not like I scrambled and claimed the role.

I'm not accusing you of anything. You are at the bottom of the list of suspicious people.

I'd be curious as to whom TH thinks you are. Hypothesising who someone else is, isn't against the rules TH.

CJSchneider
05-12-2012, 07:48 PM
Fenikz and CMD both have 4. I'm willing to switch to CMD if it will get us going.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 07:54 PM
I'm not accusing you of anything. You are at the bottom of the list of suspicious people.

I'd be curious as to whom TH thinks you are. Hypothesising who someone else is, isn't against the rules TH.

At first I thought maybe Dende and taking over Piccolo/Kami, but obviously that one was a bust. After that I'm not sure who else is left that would make sense.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 07:55 PM
At first I thought maybe Dende and taking over Piccolo/Kami, but obviously that one was a bust. After that I'm not sure who else is left that would make sense.

TH said he thought he knew, so I'd be very interested to see who he thought you were.

Grizzlegom
05-12-2012, 08:00 PM
Updated Vote Count

Rob (1): scotty
CMD (4): d-unit, fenikz, rob, r4l
FENIKZ (4): caddy, cj, aps, todd

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 08:02 PM
Just so we get some more progress I'll follow Caddy

unvote cmd
lynch fenikz

Caddy
05-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Just so we get some more progress I'll follow Caddy

unvote cmd
lynch fenikz

I'd rather you didn't use me as justification :S

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 08:05 PM

Sorry, I just want to get this moving and the day over.

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 08:48 PM
I'd bet raiderz is Dr. Briefs' wife if I were a gambling man. (which I totally am)

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 08:48 PM
I'd bet raiderz is Dr. Briefs' wife if I were a gambling man. (which I totally am)

-_- that would suck...lol

fenikz
05-12-2012, 08:57 PM
I see both Rob and fenikz have voted CMD....

Unvote: Lynch Rob
Vote: Lynch fenikz

lol this doesn't make any sense

me voting for evil = bad?

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 09:07 PM
It makes you bad because I'm good.

Caddy
05-12-2012, 09:53 PM

I know for a fact he is not Dr. Briefs. I am 100% sure that Dr. Briefs is D-Unit.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 09:57 PM
I know for a fact he is not Dr. Briefs. I am 100% sure that Dr. Briefs is D-Unit.

He's saying I'm Mrs. Briefs

CashmoneyDrew
05-12-2012, 09:58 PM

I said his wife. :)

Caddy
05-12-2012, 09:58 PM
He's saying I'm Mrs. Briefs

Oh. Clearly my comprehension skills are lacking. I could see that I guess... TH, is this what you think?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 10:16 PM
This is still open?! I'm slightly intoxicated right now but the writing is on the wall for fenikz/Rob imo. Seriously we lynch fenikz and then Rob tomorrow if he turns up evil, CMD if fenikz is good...not that complicated people. Read through this day and if you're still not convinced I'm not sure what kind of proof you're looking for at this point. TH, Jensen and CMD are the only ones who have yet to vote(not sure why CMD hasn't voted fenikz yet as he's obviously been on and it's between him and fenikz).

Rob S
05-12-2012, 10:22 PM
I'm going to sleep...I'm sticking CMD for now since I'm pretty damn sure he is evil. I will check once in the AM, but then I'm off to graduation.

I will be back on probably around 6 EST and after that I will be my usual, reliable self.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 10:30 PM

this is cute, people are only voting for me cus caddy did and he doesn't even want you to :p

Caddy
05-12-2012, 10:43 PM
this is cute, people are only voting for me cus caddy did and he doesn't even want you to :p

You know why people are voting for you Fenikz. Rolecop has been a super common role for the mafia, combined with the fact that you are somehow still alive despite claiming rolecop many days ago. It just doesn't quite add up.

I was encouraging Raiderz to vote for you not just because I am, but because there is some strong speculative evidence against you.

Could we be wrong? Sure, but I think it is worth the risk.

fenikz
05-12-2012, 10:44 PM
you know CMD is evil but you vote for me because I'm alive and past role cops have been evil :/

I happen to know you killed jbond in the kitchen with the salad tosser!

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm sticking with CMD because I think he's been escaping the investigations. Therefore, I'd rather go for the bigger fish and get the Godfather. Who knows, maybe fenikz uncovers something during the night even to prove he's good. *shrugs*

fenikz
05-12-2012, 10:56 PM
lol like die?

only way I will be cleared

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 10:59 PM
lol like die?

only way I will be cleared
Oh. What's your powers again? Role blocker?

fenikz
05-12-2012, 11:00 PM

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 11:02 PM
OMG...ffs...can we not drag this any longer plz!!

Todd Bertuzzi
05-12-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm sticking with CMD because I think he's been escaping the investigations. Therefore, I'd rather go for the bigger fish and get the Godfather. Who knows, maybe fenikz uncovers something during the night even to prove he's good. *shrugs*

Cmd was cleared by ngata...fenikz is a role cop but that doesn't necessarily prove he is good either...both could be the gf at this point but it looks more likely that it's fenikz. If not, we lynch Cmd tomorrow.

Rob S
05-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Ugh....I feel like it will go this way and I'm gonna pass out soon. Lets get 'er done here. We cant go wrong with CMD or Fenikz here.

vote: fenikz

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Cmd was cleared by ngata...fenikz is a role cop but that doesn't necessarily prove he is good either...both could be the gf at this point but it looks more likely that it's fenikz. If not, we lynch Cmd tomorrow.

If I was mafia, I'd have killed fenikz the first chance I had. Even if a legitimate role cop comes across as suspicious to the town, you can't take the risk that he will discover some mafia.

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 11:25 PM
I know you're not naive enough to believe being cleared means you're not evil, so I don't know why you're clinging to that.

If you don't believe fenikz is a role cop, I guess I can follow you in that. Just tell me this first... would it be more worthwhile in your opinion to try to get the GF or one of his goons? CMD has more GF tendencies than fenikz, imo.

Raiderz4Life
05-12-2012, 11:26 PM
I know you're not naive enough to believe being cleared means you're not evil, so I don't know why you're clinging to that.

If you don't believe fenikz is a role cop, I guess I can follow you in that. Just tell me this first... would it be more worthwhile in your opinion to try to get the GF or one of his goons? CMD has more GF tendencies than fenikz, imo.

If we clear the goons the GF pretty much dies too anyways.

Rob S
05-12-2012, 11:28 PM
As log as we get a mafia member, it doesnt really matter.

D-Unit
05-12-2012, 11:30 PM
If we clear the goons the GF pretty much dies too anyways.
Fine. Like a sheep.

Baaaa baaa...

Unvote: CMD
Vote: fenikz

fenikz
05-12-2012, 11:33 PM
I believe that is 7, <3 you all, good game

Now I drink

Caddy
05-12-2012, 11:34 PM
I believe that is 7, <3 you all, good game

Now I drink

:lynched::lynched::lynched:

Grizzlegom
05-13-2012, 06:32 AM
yu-g83G-JB8

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100504171241/dragonball/images/thumb/4/4a/FriezaFinalFormNV..png/250px-FriezaFinalFormNV..png

Fenikz (Frieza, Godfather/Role Cop/2xUnblockable Kill, 1xUnblockable Role Block) has been lynched.

SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO IBC

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 10:33 AM
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/361/3/9/Goku_by_aznfanaticwarrior.png

Caddy (Goku, Investigator) was killed.

With 10 alive 6 are needed for majority

CJSchneider
05-13-2012, 10:38 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y_ODcECzxGQ/T4sMKffGa8I/AAAAAAAAA88/LnQ8Dvynqbg/s1600/michael-scott-no.gif

CashmoneyDrew
05-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Let's end this.
vote: Lynch Rob S

For Caddy!

Raiderz4Life
05-13-2012, 11:27 AM
vote rob

Hopefully this is the kill shot

TitanHope
05-13-2012, 11:54 AM
RIP Super Son Caddy! I wondered if he wouldn't get any powers, but knew a revived Goku would scare the mafia regardless. Plus, a confirmed good investigator was money.

I may or may not have thought about reviving Vegeta, and IBC may or may not have PM'd me back to clarify which guy I was reviving...

R4L is probably Moori. Moori was the elder Namekian who became Grand Elder after Super Kami Guru died. I would have come to this conclusion sooner but I mistakenly got him and Tsuno confused (ALL NAMEKIANS LOOK ALIKE! /RACIST), so I thought he had died already.

He's a badass too, and while I think I know his role, I won't say it.

Anyway, there are probably 2 mafia left. Possibly 1 if the Role Director/Tailor can target himself. Burter would make some sense as a redirector, with Dodoria as just a goon. Drew, Rob, and Todd probably make up my Tier 1 suspect list.

I want to vote Drew because that's entirely on suspicion (And would be a murder-suicide, I SWEAR!), not based on unknown info and inactivity. But with our lead, I can roll with Todd. They have to get the population down to 3 people in order to win, and if there's 1 left, their role is basically Survivor now.

Drew, I totes brought up twice yesterday about how you had an idea of who your character was despite not knowing what exactly you gifted, and ya never responded. Can ya explain that to me?

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 12:07 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Rob (2): CMD, R4L

Jensen
05-13-2012, 12:08 PM
Vote: Todd

fenikz "cleared" him which I think may have been a last ditch effort to save him.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 12:47 PM
Lol go back and look at all of fenikz's investigation results and you'll see he never made any of them up. If you guys are still suspicious of me at this point I don't know what to do. My voting record is immaculate and I have led the lynch against multiple mafia members. There's probably only one mafia member left and I don't think there are any framers/redirectors in this game so...

vote: Lynch Rob

TitanHope
05-13-2012, 12:57 PM
I don't think there are any framers/redirectors in this game so...

But how did Cigaro come up evil in Caddy's investigation?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Hmm you're right I totally missed that. I always assumed Caddy was going off a hunch but looking back I see it now. I'll unvote for the time being while I gather some thoughts.

unvote: Lynch Rob

Raiderz4Life
05-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Hmm you're right I totally missed that. I always assumed Caddy was going off a hunch but looking back I see it now. I'll unvote for the time being while I gather some thoughts.

unvote: Lynch Rob

Lol i just read up a bit on bertuzzi cuz I know a few girls who loved him...then I youtubed the Bertuzzi-Moore incident...now every time I see your name all I see is the massive shot to Moore haha

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 01:18 PM
So, here's who I think we can clear for sure:

1. APS-mason, confirmed by Renji
2. Jensen-mason, confirmed by Renji
3. DUnit-spaceship gifter, never cleared but he gifted one to caddy and it's not hard to figure out his character
4. scotty-motivated caddy twice
5. CJ-cleared by caddy, claimed on night skip role which was confirmed by fenikz, no one else has claimed this so it holds up
6. TH-revived caddy, again no one else claimed it so it holds

Who we should look into:
1. Todd-not cleared, claimed townie which was confirmed by fenikz
2. Rob-not cleared, claimed townie
3. CMD-cleared by ngata, claimed 1x gifter and was unaware of the gift he gave to ngata
4. R4L-cleared by caddy, claimed specific backup role which I think fits TH's description so unlikely mafia but we can't say for sure

It's between Rob and CMD for me right now and I'm leaning CMD at the moment based on this info. He claimed gifter and gave his gift which he can'r confirm to a dead guy.

A Perfect Score
05-13-2012, 01:26 PM

fenikz "cleared" him which I think may have been a last ditch effort to save him.

I think Rob has to go first, but I'm right there with you if he isn't the last mafia, then it's almost definitely Todd. We can get him tomorrow.

vote: Rob

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 01:36 PM
If I'm mafia it has been one of the worst games ever played by a member of the mafia. I know i havent been cleared but use a little reason. For me it's Cmd/Rob today and the other tomorrow if the one we choose happens to be good.

D-Unit
05-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Fenikz was the GF??? :suicide:

Lol go back and look at all of fenikz's investigation results and you'll see he never made any of them up. If you guys are still suspicious of me at this point I don't know what to do. My voting record is immaculate and I have led the lynch against multiple mafia members. There's probably only one mafia member left and I don't think there are any framers/redirectors in this game so...

vote: Lynch Rob

My confidence is shot. I'll got with you Todd.

vote: Rob S

scottyboy
05-13-2012, 01:47 PM
vote lynch rob S

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Rob (5): CMD, R4L, APS, D-Unit, Scotty
Todd (1): Jensen,

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Alright let's do it.

Vote: lynch rob

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 02:04 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_bdDK4mzAIGs/TUj-NBThDFI/AAAAAAAAAmg/xOd9u4GHhVQ/s1600/CuiNamekNV.png

Rob (Cui, Tailor) was lynched.

Please send your night actions to me.

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 02:10 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_b4R2NMjzd9w/TJVA1cM8M6I/AAAAAAAABPE/U7wwHXNb8Zs/s400/361450-mr_popo_01_large.jpg

TitanHope (Mr. Popo, Reviver) has been killed

With 8 alive 5 are needed for majority

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 02:13 PM
APS can you just confirm Jensen is a mason with you. Renji posted you and Jensen were masons with him but ATL was also one so I just want to make sure. For now it's between CMD and R4L imo. CMD was suspected early on by multiple people so it's not farfetched at all to believe they tailored ngata's investigation of him. His role also seems like bs so...

Vote: Lynch CMD

CJSchneider
05-13-2012, 02:15 PM
CMD is number one on a very short list of mine.\

lynch:CMD

CashmoneyDrew
05-13-2012, 02:15 PM
I'm fairly sure you're the only person left that has yet to be cleared Todd.

Vote: Lynch Todd

D-Unit
05-13-2012, 02:16 PM
Well played Rob. I never had huge suspicions on ya.

vote: CMD

Now let's see if I was really that far off. Been wanting to lynch you forever now.

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 02:18 PM
Updated Vote Count:

CMD (3): Todd, CJ, D-Unit,
Todd (2): CMD, APS

A Perfect Score
05-13-2012, 02:21 PM
APS can you just confirm Jensen is a mason with you. Renji posted you and Jensen were masons with him but ATL was also one so I just want to make sure. For now it's between CMD and R4L imo. CMD was suspected early on by multiple people so it's not farfetched at all to believe they tailored ngata's investigation of him. His role also seems like bs so...

Man, it's been confirmed 40 times in this thread. That's probably not an exaggerated number.

ME AND JENSEN ARE MASONS!

I don't trust Todd, personally.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Such an angry drunk...

Seriously if we lynch CMD today and he turns out good then by all means lynch me tomorrow. I am confident the game will end with his lynching though. Yes, he's been cleared but we know they have a tailor. If you can't see how much more suspicious his behaviour has been than mine I just don't know what to say.

Raiderz4Life
05-13-2012, 02:29 PM
lynch cmd
lezz do dizz

CashmoneyDrew
05-13-2012, 02:31 PM
If you guys end up lynching me, go for Todd. If by some miracle he's not the baddie get Raiderz after.

Raiderz4Life
05-13-2012, 02:34 PM
If you guys end up lynching me, go for Todd. If by some miracle he's not the baddie get Raiderz after.

Why me? I'm a good guy.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 02:45 PM
I was going back to see if it was reasonable to think they would frame CMD as good the night he was investigated and I found a few things interesting....

He was one of the main people defending vidae and trying to stop that lynch train.

IDK, if he's Ginyu then he would swap abilities with someone, not just take them. So that kinda throws the whole 2 kills per night thing out of the window.

Also, I'd like to wait and hear from Vidae. But we really should still be wary of letting Bulldogs keep chugging along. The mafia basically won the last game because we didn't hold him accountable for his lies.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, lot's of posts trying to reason with people to go with Bulldogs over vidae.

This is also the point where we began to sniff out the inactives. Prior to this day CMD had 4 posts and someone made a posts of about 6 inactives to be looked into including CMD.

We trusted Renji/Bulldogs yesterday as vidae tried to steer the vote clear. Let's trust them again today people. vidae, njx, CMD... are all mafia and should be looked into tonight.

I made that post towards the end of the day. Vidae was obviously lynched but it's highly likely they used Rob's ability to frame CMD that night and they struck gold when ngata investigated him.

His claimed role is bs and he's evil. I'll lay on my sword tomorrow if he isn't.

CashmoneyDrew
05-13-2012, 03:00 PM
For the record, I was the first to vote to lynch Rob yesterday. You voted, then unvoted, and then were the last person to vote for him. But I'm sure you're good.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 03:05 PM
I mean I was still technically the first to vote for him. I also have lobbied hard for Rob's lynching in past days. I was the first to vote for BB AND Bantx on consecutive lynchings too. Clearly I'm mafia -_-.

CashmoneyDrew
05-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Giving up BB and Bantx when you did was not a great inconvenience to you then. You guys still had enough numbers to win. You didn't seem to want to give up Rob yesterday though, when it should've been easiest.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 03:10 PM
I unvoted because I was considering voting you. It was either him yesterday/you today or vice versa for me. Either way we would take out two mafia.

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 03:23 PM
Updated Vote Count:

CMD (4): Todd, CJ, D-Unit, R4L
Todd (2): CMD, APS

CashmoneyDrew
05-13-2012, 03:32 PM
Might be waiting a while for Scotty.

CashmoneyDrew
05-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Ah, **** it. I wanted to try and send a few more of you punks to hell with me, but I don't feel like dragging this out any longer with Scotty in Europe.

Besides, I couldn't have played this much Burter.

Unvote: Todd

See you in hell Popo and Goku!!!

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 03:59 PM
http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo358/Jesus_01LL/burter.png

CashmoneyDrew (Burter, Goon turned Godfather stand in) has been killed

The Town Wins!

ImBrotherCain
Z-Fighters:
Goku -High- Investigator
Super Saiyan Goku - High- (After Krillinís death) - Role Investigator
1x Kill
Super Saiyan Goku - High - (With Krillin and Piccolo dead) - Role Investigator/ Protector - Can use both each night.
Piccolo - High - Investigator/ Sibling/ Protector - Upon Nailís death has the option of protecting or Investigating each night
Gohan - High - Backup - Goku, Piccolo or Dende only.
Krillin - Medium - Lightkeeper - 1x Solar Flare night skip
Nail - Medium - Bodyguard - Is killed when Frieza, Ginyu or Vegeta attacks the person heís guarding
Dende - Low- Doctor/ Backup Reviver
Guru -Low- Motivator - (3x use)
Moori - Low - Guru Backup
Kami - Low- Bulletproof/ Sibling
Mr. Popo - Low- Reviver - (1x revive)
King Kai - Low- Mason/ Watcher
Tien - Low - Mason
Chiaotzu - Low- Mason
Yamcha - Low - Mason
Dr. Brief -Low - Inventor - Spaceship - 2x Commuter for user and passenger. Second ship fails.

Bulma - Low - Power Level Scouter
Roshi - Low - Townie
Chi Chi - Low - Townie
Yajirobe - Low - Townie
Cargo - Low - Townie
Tsuno - Low - Townie
Friezaís Gang:
Frieza - High - Godfather/ Role Investigator
1st Transformation (After 4 Days) - 1x Unblocked Kill
2nd Transformation (After another day or Piccoloís death) - 1x Roleblock
3rd Transformation (After another day or Gohanís death) - 1x Unblocked Kill
100% Full Power (Super Saiyan Goku Triggered) - 1x Roleblock
Ginyu - High - Absorber/2x Role Steal - (Absorber)Steals the power of the player that targets him. If he uses Role Steal (Switch Bodies) a second time while the frog is alive, loses all abilities and reverts to a neutral survivor.
Burter - Medium - Goon
Recoome - Medium - Goon
Jeice - Medium - Panzy Power Lever Scouter - 50% of attacks fail due to cowardice
Guldo - Low - Spell Shield - Before the game chooses to protect from kill 1x or abilities 2x
Zarbon - Low - Charmer - Targets player if woman they become silenced.
Cui - Low - Tailor
Neutral :
Vegeta - High - Serial Killer - Becomes vigilante if investigated by Goku, tries to kill Bulma or both Zarbon and Cui are killed.
Frog - Zero - Survivor - Must use words Rib and Bit in a post at least once a day.

High Power Level = 100,000 or above
Medium Power Level = 50,000 - 999,999
Low Power Level = 49,999 or below
Zero Power Level = 0

ImBrotherCain
Goku - Caddy
Piccolo - Bulldogs
Gohan - Ngata
Krillin - CJ
Nail - SuperMcgee
Dende - UKFan
Guru - Scotty
Moori - R4L
Kami - rmcbrid
Popo - TitanHope
King Kai - Renji
Tien - APS
Chiaotzu - Jensen
Yamcha - ATL
Brief - D-Unit
Bulma - TheBoyWonder
Roshi - Broth
Chi Chi - Trogdor
Yajirobe - Todd
Cargo - Cigaro
Tsuno - Gonzo

Frieza - Fenikz
Ginyu - Vidae
Burter - CashmoneyDrew
Recoome - Woot
Jeice - SuperPacker
Guldo - BeerBaron
Zarbon - Bantx
Cui - Rob

Vegeta - JBond
Frog - GallopingGhost

ImBrotherCain
Night Actions

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5yk1p1YJHlFNzdTUjhwRDNZOGM

SuperMcGee
05-13-2012, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I protected Frieza the first night. What's up! I usually would never protect night 1, but I did it for fenikz.

I actually saved Caddy on one of them!

A Perfect Score
05-13-2012, 04:25 PM
http://images.wikia.com/ultradragonball/images/1/1b/TienTribeam.jpg

Whats up

scottyboy
05-13-2012, 04:29 PM
lynch CMD

yay I win!!

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/a/a9/GuruDBZep54.png

CashmoneyDrew
05-13-2012, 04:30 PM
http://images.wikia.com/ultradragonball/images/1/1b/TienTribeam.jpg

Whats up

Even with your freaky third eye, you were blind to my evil. I thought you were Burter than that.

TheBoyWonder22
05-13-2012, 05:02 PM
Sorry guys I screwed up, but at least I had the chance to benefit the town. I just thought it would achieve the same thing as posting in other threads on the site and I wasn't gonna be around to post so I took a shortcut. We probably would have finished a day or two earlier, but a solid victory.

Gay Ork Wang
05-13-2012, 05:13 PM
i think i did good as a watcher!

Jensen
05-13-2012, 05:15 PM
haha sorry todd. i thought for sure you were evil.

Gay Ork Wang
05-13-2012, 05:15 PM
The masons didnt help at all :(

Bulldogs
05-13-2012, 05:25 PM
I was stunned people thought Todd was evil, he and Caddy were pretty much the only two people I fully trusted. He was constantly attacked by Bantx, BB, Fenikz, and CMD who were all mafia, and led the lynchings of a couple of them. I thought he played a great game.

Gay Ork Wang
05-13-2012, 05:30 PM
you destroyed my plans hard :/ i wanted to use my masons to get my info out. but that didnt work once people wanted to kill an investigator. I still dont understand your logic at all.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Haha I'll admit I can understand why people thought I was suspicious. I threw out a lot of accusations and the lists were almost never the same until it got towards the end. njx was really the only one I was wrong on and I was a fool to trust Woot looking back, but the town did get a lot of info from that lynching. I'm pretty happy that I survived the whole game without even being cleared though.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-13-2012, 05:39 PM
The only down side is now every time I'm mafia I'm going to have to be super active. I'm probably one of the few people who enjoys being a townie in these. It's fun to be in the dark at the start and try to piece everything together as the game goes along.

SuperMcGee
05-13-2012, 05:45 PM
Todd acted like an active townie, so there's no real surprise that's what he was. I trusted him more and more as the game went on in that regard. I even protected him one of the nights.

Bulldogs
05-13-2012, 06:06 PM
IBC, how come my investigation of Shane came up inconclusive?

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 06:07 PM
IBC, how come my investigation of Shane came up inconclusive?

Because he is technically not good nor evil. He had the potential to be either.

Bulldogs
05-13-2012, 06:09 PM
Because he is technically not good nor evil. He had the potential to be either.

Makes sense. That really pissed people off when I said that.

Bulldogs
05-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Night four, why didn't Fenikz use his unblockable kill on Caddy, while Woot killed Renji. Mafia probably would have won had they done that.

edit: Renji was protected too but imo that would have made much more sense.

Cigaro
05-13-2012, 06:14 PM
Haha I'll admit I can understand why people thought I was suspicious. I threw out a lot of accusations and the lists were almost never the same until it got towards the end. njx was really the only one I was wrong on and I was a fool to trust Woot looking back, but the town did get a lot of info from that lynching. I'm pretty happy that I survived the whole game without even being cleared though.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_leutioX0PS1qf8yek.gif

Cigaro :) ???

D-Unit
05-13-2012, 06:15 PM
Ah, **** it. I wanted to try and send a few more of you punks to hell with me, but I don't feel like dragging this out any longer with Scotty in Europe.

Besides, I couldn't have played this much Burter.

Unvote: Todd

See you in hell Popo and Goku!!!
YES!!! I KNEW IT!

Nice game though cmd. You lasted a longer time than I thought you deserved. If the town didn't get lucky and kill the SK early in the game, you guys would've won because the town was pretty stupid this game.

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Night four, why didn't Fenikz use his unblockable kill on Caddy, while Woot killed Renji. Mafia probably would have won had they done that.

The unblockable kills could not be used against Caddy

Bulldogs
05-13-2012, 06:18 PM
I think it was a mistake for Fenikz to come out as role cop. You need some random role or just say you're a townie when you're the GF.

D-Unit
05-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Night Actions

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5yk1p1YJHlFNzdTUjhwRDNZOGM
Cool stuff! Nicely laid out, I must say.

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 06:39 PM
Cool stuff! Nicely laid out, I must say.

Yeah my first game I kept track in a regular document. I switched to the Spreadsheet and it was 100x better.

Rob S
05-13-2012, 06:42 PM
I think the mafia played well. If the SK didn'y go down so early, we would have won. Well played though, all.

Also, I was just being a dick by being inactive and proving that inactives can coast and it's not fair. I ******* hate inactives. I was here the entire time.

GallopingGhost
05-13-2012, 06:44 PM
I think the mafia played well. If the SK didn'y go down so early, we would have won. Well played though, all.

Also, I was just being a dick by being inactive and proving that inactives can coast and it's not fair. I ******* hate inactives. I was here the entire time.

I think half the mafia played good :P . The other half was pretty bad.

Rob S
05-13-2012, 06:46 PM
I think half the mafia played good :P . The other half was pretty bad.

Well, SP blew it day one.....overall though, I think it was enough to win with a SK. I hit on at least 2 frames which was pretty sweet.

Raiderz4Life
05-13-2012, 06:46 PM
If SP is mafia you're doomed to lose. He was the first lynch in the HP game too I believe lol

GallopingGhost
05-13-2012, 06:47 PM
If SP is mafia you're doomed to lose. He was the first lynch in the HP game too I believe lol

Hey look... it's my #1 hater.

SuperMcGee
05-13-2012, 07:05 PM
Well, SP blew it day one.....overall though, I think it was enough to win with a SK. I hit on at least 2 frames which was pretty sweet.

Ngata investigated Todd the night you framed him, too. Unfortunately (?), you also killed ngata that night. People would have eaten that one up.

I knew something wasn't right about your activity. Did you go so far as to coordinate SP posting your picks in the soccer draft with this little charade?

Rob S
05-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Ngata investigated Todd the night you framed him, too. Unfortunately (?), you also killed ngata that night. People would have eaten that one up.

I knew something wasn't right about your activity. Did you go so far as to coordinate SP posting your picks in the soccer draft with this little charade?

Yeah, I was on target with the framing for the most part and absolutely lol, had to do it.

Seriously, despite the fact that town wound up winning, I think I made a good case for inactives sucking ass and deserving to be lynched/having us start playing smaller games.

Grizzlegom
05-13-2012, 07:16 PM
As much as people hate on GG, I thought he played a really good game.

SuperMcGee
05-13-2012, 07:18 PM
I agree. I said as much during the game. Didn't think he was evil, love what his role ended up being.

Bulldogs
05-13-2012, 07:41 PM
As much as people hate on GG, I thought he played a really good game.

Consider me a GG/SP defender. GG especially was actually nailing some bad guys despite all his grammatical errors.

Bulldogs
05-13-2012, 07:56 PM
I actually think the mafia had a pretty sweet set-up this game too. Definitely better roles than we had in the Saiyan Saga. I would have killed for a tailor or the spellshield.

GallopingGhost
05-13-2012, 08:11 PM
i thought his role was hilarious (and fitting). i just wish he could speak english =P

Haha, i can't argue with this statement. Literally the perfect role for me or SP. I thought for sure someone was going to catch on to me saying rib and bit all the time.

CJSchneider
05-13-2012, 08:16 PM
Haha, i can't argue with this statement. Literally the perfect role for me or SP. I thought for sure someone was going to catch on to me saying rib and bit all the time.

I had started to catch on, but hadn't put it all together yet.

BeerBaron
05-13-2012, 08:28 PM

We weren't allowed to use our unblockable kills on Goku.

It looks like I bought fenikz an extra two days too. I was out of Shield uses anyway, so I thought I'd just try to bury the suspicion of him under a few pages of crazy. I was already "suspicious" because ******* CADDY WOULDN'T ******* INVESTIGATE ME WHEN I WAS ******* TAILORED. I should have flown down there and kicked him in the balls. Maybe then I would have been good enough to investigate.

Oh well...**** was ugly to start off losing SuperPacker and Vidae like that. I feel like we still held out pretty long and well given the circumstances.

Caddy
05-13-2012, 08:31 PM
I liked being a dick to you BB. Bulletproof because I wasn't voting... Yeah, THAT MAKES SENSE :S

BeerBaron
05-13-2012, 08:32 PM
I liked being a dick to you BB. Bulletproof because I wasn't voting... Yeah, THAT MAKES SENSE :S

I thought it may have been because one of Goku's big things was being "compassionate" and junk. After I died IBC was like "Caddy's just pulling out of his ass." That was guess #2.

Caddy
05-13-2012, 08:34 PM
I thought it may have been because one of Goku's big things was being "compassionate" and junk. After I died IBC was like "Caddy's just pulling out of his ass." That was guess #2.

Haha. I knew I could basically imply whatever I wanted and people would probably believe it. If only Krillin had died, I could have killed you =D

Grizzlegom
05-13-2012, 08:37 PM
I really wanted vidae to use role swap twice so he would get turned into a frog. I also really wanted CJ to get killed so we could have SSGoku.

ImBrotherCain
05-13-2012, 08:43 PM
I really wanted vidae to use role swap twice so he would get turned into a frog. I also really wanted CJ to get killed so we could have SSGoku.

They were sitting there deciding on who to kill CJ or Gonzo... They decided to kill Gonzo and investigate CJ.

Grizz and I were screaming profanties in our chat... Let me see if I can find it.

me: Lol but he cant use all 3 abilites at once just protect/ role cop
9:36 PM No No no
CJ damnit
Grizz: noooo
haha
9:37 PM they'll never kill him now
:-(
me: CANT WE EVER GET SSJ GOKU DAMNIT

Grizz: yes BB, reverse reverse
9:38 PM NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
me: Swap swap
Swap
swap
swap
swap
Grizz: swap
me: swap
swap
eestasak: damnit, swapppp
me: swap
Swap
9:39 PM NOOOOOOOOO

**** YOU
ALLL

eestasak: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
hahahah
me:

9:42 PMI am going to ******* cry
This is ********
9:43 PM eestasak: yep
me: Can I just scream FUUUUUUIUUU
in the chat
9:44 PM Haha
eestasak: hahahaha
9:45 PM me: So ******* pissed right now
9:46 PM I mean this is more fair but come on!

BeerBaron
05-13-2012, 08:58 PM
I know the feeling. I was devastated when ngata lie detected renji/Sephiroth on night freaking 1. The game lost most of it's luster for me after that.

CJSchneider
05-13-2012, 08:59 PM
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/313/9/5/chillin___like_a_krillin_by_wizardoffalalas-d32j8fy.png

Ngatachance92
05-13-2012, 09:06 PM
I know the feeling. I was devastated when ngata lie detected renji/Sephiroth on night freaking 1. The game lost most of it's luster for me after that.

He didn't make it easy. He only slipped once but it was enough.

TitanHope
05-13-2012, 11:12 PM
Frieza: The most powerful mafia role in the history of SWDC Mafia?

And who killed me?! The night action document doesn't work for me. It better have been Drew. It's like when they have to kill Old Yeller, and the boy is like, "I'll do it. He's MY dog." Drew's MY boy! Except in this case, the boy is a big blue guy with super speed and Old Yeller is a darky iconographic genie. If Drew let me be done in by freakin' Cui, I'm not gonna lie... I'll be hurt, man. I'll be hurt deep.

AND ME DEATH DESERVED A WRITEUP! I'LL WRITE IT IF NO ONE WILL!

fenikz
05-13-2012, 11:45 PM
Its looks more powerful than it actually was, couldn't kill caddy and only could use 1 power a night

Wootylicous
05-13-2012, 11:57 PM
I thought we did pretty good with what we had in the first place. The best move was me going after njx. I didn't know he was a sibling with Bulldogs though :p

Caddy
05-14-2012, 12:10 AM
I thought we did pretty good with what we had in the first place. The best move was me going after njx. I didn't know he was a sibling with Bulldogs though :p

You only took out 1 person (lucked out on the siblings thing). You need to take out more than 1 to make that strategy effective.

CJSchneider
05-14-2012, 05:13 AM
Frieza: The most powerful mafia role in the history of SWDC Mafia?

And who killed me?! The night action document doesn't work for me. It better have been Drew. It's like when they have to kill Old Yeller, and the boy is like, "I'll do it. He's MY dog." Drew's MY boy! Except in this case, the boy is a big blue guy with super speed and Old Yeller is a darky iconographic genie. If Drew let me be done in by freakin' Cui, I'm not gonna lie... I'll be hurt, man. I'll be hurt deep.

AND ME DEATH DESERVED A WRITEUP! I'LL WRITE IT IF NO ONE WILL!

Yes, it was CMD who took you out.

TitanHope
05-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Yes, it was CMD who took you out.

A noble death, if there ever was.