PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Wootylicous
05-07-2012, 06:38 PM
How you would know that guy wasn't framed or anything ?

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 06:39 PM
If I was Frieza I wouldn't give myself up. I am an investigator who I believe will come back with greater power, possibly a vengeful role cop or something. I investigated somebody last night who was evil, but I'm not going to give it up yet because I want to make sure I'm revived.

I know you want to come back stronger but stop being a *****. Tell us who came up as evil so we can discuss that as a town. If I had the dragon balls even if you turned out to be good I wouldn't revive you because you are being a dick.

Todd Bertuzzi
We need to be careful. He could be pulling some kind of Captain Ginyu type of swap while at the stake.

This did cross my mind. Could have even happened with his action last night. I'm still trying to process this all though. It's just such an odd play. I have a hard time wrapping my head around why such a powerful asset to the good side would not only out himself so early but also demand to be lynched. Even if he is telling the truth and comes back super powerful, I just don't see him lasting long at all.

I'm with Gonzo though. I'd like to know who came up evil.

Caddy
I don't understand for a second why a town-aligned player would refuse to give up information like this. It doesn't make sense for him to waste a day lynch on himself - assuming he is good.

bantx
Sounds more like you want to waste a revive to me.

Bulldogs
How would Bulldogs know that he was roleblocked but it failed?

It said in the PM that somebody attempted to role-block me. I had a feeling I would be role-blocked so I used my one time ability to overrule it. Again I know this all sounds stupid and crazy. Just lynch me once and for all and you will know I'm evil. I'm not trying to lure out a power player or anything, let's just get this over with.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 06:40 PM

Don't revive me if you don't like the character. It will be a good one.

CashmoneyDrew
Ginyu body swap anyone? Anyone?

Wootylicous
I want to know the name too it's ****** up :/

Caddy
It said in the PM that somebody attempted to role-block me. I had a feeling I would be role-blocked so I used my one time ability to overrule it. Again I know this all sounds stupid and crazy. Just lynch me once and for all and you will know I'm evil. I'm not trying to lure out a power player or anything, let's just get this over with.

I don't believe that. I have never heard of a player being informed of being roleblocked.

Just give up the information already and stop being a ****.

Wootylicous
05-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Unvote Bulldogs

I am more inclined to vote for the guy who came up evil.

Caddy

This intrigues me.

bantx
Any info this early in the game is very useful but you continue to hold onto it -_-

Bulldogs
I just don't want people to assume I'm evil all game which is the main reason I don't want to reveal the guy. Razor hurt the town in the Saiyan Saga because multiple people didn't trust him even though he was Gohan. If you really want I will.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 06:42 PM
I just don't want people to assume I'm evil all game which is the main reason I don't want to reveal the guy. Razor hurt the town in the Saiyan Saga because multiple people didn't trust him even though he was Gohan. If you really want I will.

Yes we really want.

Bulldogs

Who am I going to body swap with? This is stupid. I have no idea who is who. Why wouldn't I wait for somebody with a power to come out?

Shane P. Hallam

Seriously. Tell us who you investigated, you stay alive, and we don't waste a revive on you over Goku or whoever will need it more. Why are you being stupid Bulldogs?

Is it just me or does this all seem very very wrong? Like that he will be shown as an investigator when killed but maybe isn't for the town? I don't know, this is odd.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 06:43 PM
I see no reason to not lycnh him at this point I guess. If he's evil, well great. If he's good, he's already outed himself anyways and we can revive him. Still it's just so...fishy. I'm not ready to throw out the idea he's Ginyu and he's swapped bodies but I'm trying to think of a way that role would work for the other player involved.

Gay Ork Wang
Why the **** not wait till they kill you?

Caddy
Seriously. Tell us who you investigated, you stay alive, and we don't waste a revive on you over Goku or whoever will need it more. Why are you being stupid Bulldogs?

Is it just me or does this all seem very very wrong? Like that he will be shown as an investigator when killed but maybe isn't for the town? I don't know, this is odd.

Well we would find out his character.

Dr. Gonzo
Stop being selfish BD.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 06:44 PM

The bold doesn't make sense. It seems like maybe you're mafia and don't want an investigator revived.

And to Todd:

Who am I going to body swap with? This is stupid. I have no idea who is who. Why wouldn't I wait for somebody with a power to come out?

vidae
05-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Ok, honestly, I think Bulldogs is just full of **** at this point. So you can investigate, and now you have a one time ability to stop being roleblocked, but hey, lets lynch you so you can be revived, but you won't tell us who is evil until you're lynched and then revived?

What?

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Well we would find out his character.

Yeah, I don't know anything about DBZ, so spitballing a bit. This is just pretty f'd up. Could this really be a sly way for BD as mafia to get out of getting lynched?

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Why the **** not wait till they kill you?

The mafia won't kill me. They know everybody sees me as suspicious and I was a lynch target today anyway because I defended dumb ass SP (who clearly was fake protecting me at the end of the last day).

Wootylicous
05-07-2012, 06:46 PM
What the freaking hell is happening...just tell us who is the bad guy so we can lynch him BD...

Caddy
Yeah, I don't know anything about DBZ, so spitballing a bit. This is just pretty f'd up. Could this really be a sly way for BD as mafia to get out of getting lynched?

That has been my hypothesis since he first spoke today.

Shane P. Hallam
The bold doesn't make sense. It seems like maybe you're mafia and don't want an investigator revived.

And to Todd:

Dude, I don't want an investigator TO BE KILLED. Why are you forcing this on us?

Gay Ork Wang
The mafia won't kill me. They know everybody sees me as suspicious and I was a lynch target today anyway because I defended dumb ass SP (who clearly was fake protecting me at the end of the last day).
if you give us the evil guy, we trust you.

Caddy

If you are an investigator, they will kill you.

Bulldogs
Ok, honestly, I think Bulldogs is just full of **** at this point. So you can investigate, and now you have a one time ability to stop being roleblocked, but hey, lets lynch you so you can be revived, but you won't tell us who is evil until you're lynched and then revived?

What?

If you think I'm lying lynch me. This is exactly why it's pointless for me to come out with who I investigated at this point. Nobody will believe me. If I am who I think I am I come back with more power anyway.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 06:47 PM
I don't even want to trust who he says is bad after how he played last DBZ game. I'm becoming more inclined to call his bluff here and just lynch him. I'm just trying to wrap my head around everything.

Bulldogs
That has been my hypothesis since he first spoke today.

I was going to be viewed as a suspicious today anyway. Might as well go out with a bang.

bantx
BD you ask us if we really want the info and we say yes, but you continue to spew out everything, but your info you have. Whats the hold up?

Caddy
05-07-2012, 06:48 PM
I was going to be viewed as a suspicious today anyway. Might as well go out with a bang.

Or you could stop being a ***** and tell us who you 'investigated'.

Bulldogs
I don't even want to trust who he says is bad after how he played last DBZ game. I'm becoming more inclined to call his bluff here and just lynch him. I'm just trying to wrap my head around everything.

The top part of this post is why it's pointless for me to come out at this point. When I'm revived and you know who I am you'll believe me though.

Dr. Gonzo
If you keep providing us with evil people they will kill you and the town will benefit.

vidae
05-07-2012, 06:49 PM
If you think I'm lying lynch me. This is exactly why it's pointless for me to come out with who I investigated at this point. Nobody will believe me. If I am who I think I am I come back with more power anyway.

Nobody will believe you because you're making us jump through hoops for a really stupid reason. You're dominating the conversation but you're not contributing at all. What does it matter if you're even lynched today? If you're actually an investigator like you claim I'm sure he Mafia would love to help you shuffle off this mortal coil. Why not help us while you can?

Shane P. Hallam
Bulldogs had one of the more epic games in DC Mafia History. This one may go down as one of the most idiotic.

Todd Bertuzzi
I say we just refuse to lynch him until he tells us the name of the mafia he discovered. Then we go from there and make a decision between them and Bulldogs.

Bulldogs
BD you ask us if we really want the info and we say yes, but you continue to spew out everything, but your info you have. Whats the hold up?

Posts like Todd Bertuzzi's and Vidae's are the hold up. Nobody will believe me regardless. Again it will be clear when I die. You will see who I am, I will be more powerful, and a bad guy will be lynched right away. This will all work out.

Wootylicous
05-07-2012, 06:50 PM
This is why we have protectors BD.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Posts like Todd Bertuzzi's and Vidae's are the hold up. Nobody will believe me regardless. Again it will be clear when I die. You will see who I am, I will be more powerful, and a bad guy will be lynched right away. This will all work out.

Or you could tell us who is bad. We lynch them. We let the mafia kill you at night. Revive you the following night if you are Goku.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 06:51 PM
Bulldogs had one of the more epic games in DC Mafia History. This one may go down as one of the most idiotic.

It will all work out in the end my dear friend. I'll be back in 45 mins, going to play ball quick, and if the majority still want the info then I'll reveal it. Some people haven't even seen this yet. Lynch me if you want, or keep me alive. Doesn't matter.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 06:51 PM
It will all work out in the end my dear friend. I'll be back in 45 mins and if the majority still want the info then I'll reveal it. Some people haven't even seen this yet. Lynch me if you want, or keep me alive. Doesn't matter.

I can wait 45 minutes.

Unvote: Bulldogs

bantx
05-07-2012, 06:52 PM
-bd reveals that he has info
-doesn't want to say anything else
-leaves for 45 mins -_-

vidae
We should pick a target that actually matters and stop listening to this nonsense. It's just a waste of time. We've wasted what, an hour on this so far? We might have been able to open the thread a third time today if it weren't for this distraction. Ugh.

Rob S
Yeah, I don't want to lynch him until he at least spills the beans. He may be totally full of ****, but we can test that theory either by killing him or the supposed mafia member. I tend to think he is actually good and is just power hungry for the revival.

SuperMcGee
05-07-2012, 06:53 PM

Because of Day One suspicion? Sure, maybe a little suspicion comes with that but it's not like we were all lined up to lynch you.

I'll say it even after the fact: I could totally buy the reasoning of not wanting to lynch SP, up until the point where scouting came up.

But now, what the hell, man.

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2012, 06:53 PM
did a tracker or watcher see bd? would we want someone like that to come forward with it?

Caddy
05-07-2012, 06:54 PM
did a tracker or watcher see bd? would we want someone like that to come forward with it?

I think that would be a solid idea. I would be very confident we have at least 2 protectors out there.

vidae
05-07-2012, 06:54 PM

I'd say no. Coming out this early just paints a target on their back.

TheBoyWonder22
05-07-2012, 06:57 PM
Do you guys really think that BD would just go out calmly? He pulled off what he did in the first game because he thinks you guys are easily manipulated. I think this is just some angle to make us second guess a vote for him even if we are to choose to lynch him. I also want to hear who's evil, but I won't be shocked if this is just Bulldogs ******* with us.

Todd Bertuzzi
If he's claiming to come back stronger then he has to be hinting at being one of the Saiyans I would think. Why would Goku out himself on day 1 like this though? It makes no sense. I say we just lynch him and go from there...I can't really think of a downside to lynching him at this point other than some pretty out there theories like the Ginyu body swap one.

Shane P. Hallam

Time to wait and find out. After 45 minutes, if he keeps dicking us around, I think it would be time to play his game.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 06:58 PM
I'll call the bluff.

vote: Lynch Bulldogs

Caddy

Time to wait and find out. After 45 minutes, if he keeps dicking us around, I think it would be time to play his game.

I advocate for this strategy for now. Even if this is a trick, it is Day 2 and we have only lost one townie.

Shane P. Hallam
If he's claiming to come back stronger then he has to be hinting at being one of the Saiyans I would think. Why would Goku out himself on day 1 like this though? It makes no sense. I say we just lynch him and go from there...I can't really think of a downside to lynching him at this point other than some pretty out there theories like the Ginyu body swap one.

Well, if he is an investigator, it would serve us much better to keep him around and force the mafia to kill him (if they choose to). Then we can still revive him if he is Goku.

bantx
05-07-2012, 06:59 PM
he leaves for 45mins maybe because he expects us to vote for him for being impatient?

Rob S
Just wait it out, guys. It is the obvious play.

Todd Bertuzzi
While we're waiting we might as well discuss this. Does anyone else find ATL's death write up odd? It says he was struck by two different attacks, one from the front and one from the back. Could he have been targeted by two people?

Rob S
05-07-2012, 07:01 PM
While we're waiting we might as well discuss this. Does anyone else find ATL's death write up odd? It says he was struck by two different attacks, one from the front and one from the back. Could he have been targeted by two people?

That could explain the one death I suppose.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Well, if he is an investigator, it would serve us much better to keep him around and force the mafia to kill him (if they choose to). Then we can still revive him if he is Goku.

I just don't feel comfortable trusting him at this point. Lynching him would clear everything up and if he has a mafia name like he claims we can believe him 100%(unless on the odd chance someone was framed).

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 07:02 PM
I simply don't trust the guy, at all.

Vote: Bulldogs

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:02 PM

If true, that makes me laugh.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:03 PM
I just don't feel comfortable trusting him at this point. Lynching him would clear everything up and if he has a mafia name like he claims we can believe him 100%(unless on the odd chance someone was framed).

Wouldn't it be much better to get the name, lynch THAT person, then see if they are evil? If so, then BD lives? That way we are saved from killing a potential investigator?

Plus, if BD is telling the truth, the odds he was roleblocked AND the person he investigated being framed are HIGHLY unlikely.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Well I mean it says he was hit by two SIMULTANEOUS blasts so it seems pretty clear something like that happened. Like Rob said that also explains why there was only 1 death. Sounds like one of the people who hit him might have even been the town vigilante because the blast that hit him from behind was similar to Kamehameha. Or it could of course be Vegeta(SK?).

BeerBaron
05-07-2012, 07:04 PM
http://i.imgur.com/u9K9J.jpg

But seriously, what the literal **** is going on? Did Superpacker take over for Bulldogs or something?

Rob S
05-07-2012, 07:06 PM
Wouldn't it be much better to get the name, lynch THAT person, then see if they are evil? If so, then BD lives? That way we are saved from killing a potential investigator?

Plus, if BD is telling the truth, the odds he was roleblocked AND the person he investigated being framed are HIGHLY unlikely.

This is exactly what I have been trying to say. Good work putting it clearly, Shane. We get the same info either way barring a frame job.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 07:07 PM
Only problem is Bulldogs needs to spill that name for that to work.

BeerBaron
05-07-2012, 07:07 PM
I'm not even sure how what Bulldogs is doing makes sense according to the theme.

Bringing someone back to life stronger made sense during the Saiyan saga with Goku. This here, does not.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm not even sure how what Bulldogs is doing makes sense according to the theme.

Bringing someone back to life stronger made sense during the Saiyan saga with Goku. This here, does not.

Well every time a Saiyan is defeated they come back stronger so it makes sense in every saga basically. Nail did merge with Piccolo after he died but I don't think that's what we're getting at here.

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2012, 07:09 PM

it could make sense in the way that they get stronger once they come close to death

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:10 PM

I assume the dragon balls are still in play in this game, so they could be used theoretically on anyone.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 07:10 PM
it could make sense in the way that they get stronger once they come close to death

Why wouldn't he just tell us to nearly lynch him then haha.

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2012, 07:12 PM
kk **** it, im tired of waiting.

Bulldogs targeted Jbond.

Dr. Gonzo
I want to lynch Bulldogs but I want to hear who came up as evil first. If you are Goku you are a huge ***** for pulling this. I would be tempted to not revive you if I had that power for being such a ***** but that wouldn't be good for the town. Knowing you I tend to think you do want to die and come back stronger and putting us in the position were we pretty much have to lynch you know is a douche move on your part if you are good.

Raiderz4Life
O man...i got a lot to catch up lol. I been working all day trying to change my alternator. I'll catch up asap.

BeerBaron
05-07-2012, 07:13 PM
"Close to" death. Not dead.

My only idea is that he's Vegeta, starts off as an SK/neutral and comes back as a full blown townie if revived.

Still, moronic. He could have handled this better other than being like "please kill and then revive me!"

Because if he dies and comes back, guess who shoots to the top of the mafia hit list.

D-Unit
05-07-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm inclined to believe Bulldogs, but I don't agree with his strategy. I believe him mainly because he's voluntarily asking to be lynched. Haven't seen that strategy before, and I think he's just trying to do something bold. Like he was in the last DBZ game and was extremely successful.

However, what's on my mind is question "Why would he be willing to die if he was indeed evil?"

1) Maybe he is able to kill a good as he is lynched. Like the last person to vote for him would be killed along with him.

It's a sacrificial move, but maybe he doesn't mind making such a move or maybe he doesn't care much about his role, or maybe he's busy anyways. I dunno. Just some thoughts.

Seems a little far fetched, so in the end I believe him to be good.

Since I think that, I think that we shouldn't lynch him. I think we should lynch the evil person he says he has info on, and that will:

1) tell us if BD is indeed good or evil.
2) allow him to investigate tonight.
3) forces a mafia role blocker to use their move on him instead of someone else.
4) if he's good, SK will probably try to kill him anyways, and THEN we can revive (if we choose)
5) if he's evil, and the SK doesn't kill him, and mafia obviously wouldn't, then we know who to lynch tomorrow.

But lyching Bulldogs today is a dumb move, imo.

I will wait for BD to tell us who is evil and will vote for that person.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:14 PM

Bulldogs targeted Jbond.

Haha. If this is true, what say you Jbond. Also, Bulldogs?

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 07:14 PM
I ******* told you guys Shane was evil! He was too mellow day one.

Rob S
05-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Renji, I'm assuming you watched BD?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 07:17 PM
unvote: Bulldogs

D-Unit

Bulldogs targeted Jbond.
I never want to hear people say "We never get info on Day 2". I constantly hear that and it's not true.

I fully believe GOW.

vidae

Bulldogs targeted Jbond.

Ok BD, is this accurate? If so we can take out a mafia guy and possibly save our dragon balls for later.

Btw, are we even 100% sure that someone CAN be revived?

bantx
unvote:bulldog

I'm waiting to hear what Jbond has to say about this.

Rob S
05-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Let's wait for BD to confirm and if he does Shane is probably the play.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:21 PM
Haha. If this is true, what say you Jbond. Also, Bulldogs?

Heh, would make sense I guess. Though my role didn't say I'd come up as evil, it makes sense. I am the Vigilante, I did target ATL last night (wrongly obviously, but looks like it didn't matter). Up to you guys if you want to kill me. This makes sense for BD as an investigator if I am the option that came up evil.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:22 PM
Heh, would make sense I guess. Though my role didn't say I'd come up as evil, it makes sense. I am the Vigilante, I did target ATL last night (wrongly obviously, but looks like it didn't matter). Up to you guys if you want to kill me. This makes sense for BD as an investigator if I am the option that came up evil.

Vigilante wouldn't come up evil.

Dr. Gonzo
Depending on what Shane says if what BD says corroborates what GOW is saying I think we should lynch Shane which should let us know if we can trust him. Someone protect GOW tonight if BD backs up Shane being evil. If you want to die so badly BD and are good the mafia can do it tonight.

vidae

Now, are you the VIGILANTE, or are you the SERIAL KILLER? People say Vigilante when they mean Serial Killer all the time heh.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:23 PM
Vigilante wouldn't come up evil.

That's all I have for ya, I'm not sure exactly what happened. Maybe BD can clarify, but I understand if people want to kill me.

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 07:23 PM

Don't think vigilante would come up as evil. I smell ********.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:24 PM
That's all I have for ya, I'm not sure exactly what happened. Maybe BD can clarify, but I understand if people want to kill me.

I'm much more inclined to believe you are the Serial Killer...

D-Unit
05-07-2012, 07:24 PM
Let's wait for BD to confirm and if he does Shane is probably the play.
Yup, yup, yup. :great:

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 07:25 PM
I'm perfectly fine waiting the 45 mins for BD to reveal who.

But I think it's all BS. It's just a giant smokescreen. He knew he was the most suspected of everyone going into Day 2. Answer this; after his initial post, has any of the evidence that made people think he's suspicious the first day been brought back up? No. His smokescreen was implemented to confuse people, make them forget their original suspicions for the newer, much more complex ones. Now we're all arguing whether or not his plan his legitimate.

The plan is simply to say, 'I'm good, but go ahead and kill me', confuse us, incite some initial emotion and movement towards lynching him, but that will quickly die down as everyone starts debating why, and eventually someone else slips up and we turn on them. I don't think it's a long-term plan designed to save him forever, rather a desperate one designed to save him for a while.

I could be wrong, and if BD provides a name I'll vote to lynch that person so we can truly see what's what(although we shouldn't clear him if he offers us someone weak, but technically bad), but until then, I think this is all one just giant attempt at inciting a clusterfuck and somehow escaping.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:27 PM
I'm much more inclined to believe you are the Serial Killer...

Understood, I'm not. and obviously the SK (if there is one,) wouldn't come out and tell you that. I'll take the hit I guess, but I could be valuable if you want me to help you. Like I said, I am at the town's beck and call to kill who you want if that is what it takes to not be lynched.

TheBoyWonder22
05-07-2012, 07:29 PM
So then if you're the vigilante why didn't you kill anyone last night. Sorry if this has already been answered.

Rob S
So then if you're the vigilante why didn't you kill anyone last night. Sorry if this has already been answered.

he claims to have targeted ATL.

BeerBaron
Yeah, I'm not buying Shane as vigilante.

The only "3rd party" in the entirety of the Frieza saga would be Vegeta. And considering he wrecked a Namekian village and pretty much only sided with the heroes as a last resort when the Ginyu force showed up, I doubt he'd be aligned as good.

I'm guessing he's a 3rd party if the info put forth here is legit.

For now, and because I don't understand or like what bulldogs is doing at all,

Vote: Shane

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 07:30 PM
I started the above post before the whole jbond thing came out, so I'm willing to wait for BD to clarify.

But I hope my suspicions that BD simply created a clusterfuck hoping he'd escape and we'd turn on someone else isn't true.

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2012, 07:30 PM
Lynch Jbond

also id appreciate the safety and all

vidae
05-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Understood, I'm not. and obviously the SK (if there is one,) wouldn't come out and tell you that. I'll take the hit I guess, but I could be valuable if you want me to help you. Like I said, I am at the town's beck and call to kill who you want if that is what it takes to not be lynched.

Valuable how? ATL didn't have an earth shattering role but he is one of the more intelligent players in these games and you killed him. That is hardly what I'd call valuable to us.

He killed ATL.

Rob S
05-07-2012, 07:31 PM
I think Shane is going to be the lynch.....lets force BD to talk though.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Lynching the SK this early would be extremely beneficial to the town. Limits it to only one kill a night plus vigilante when he chooses to act. If it was later in the game I might be inclined to keep him alive but at this point we'd likely just be taking out town's people since we don't have a great idea of who is who. I'm not totally against keeping him alive if he doesn't act unless we are certain someone's evil but it's risky.

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 07:32 PM
Well if you are the vigilante we could always bring you back and make sure you are protected.

Rob S
05-07-2012, 07:33 PM
Well if you are the vigilante we could always bring you back and make sure you are protected.

Gonzo must be loving this.

vidae
I'll ask again, because people seemed to dislike revival a GREAT DEAL in the FF game.. are we SURE Cain put in the ability to revive here? If not, saying "oh we'll just revive soandso" really isn't helping us.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

bulldogs (3): Bulldogs, tbw, Cigaro
JBond (2): BeerBaron, Renji

With 29 people alive, 15 needed for majority

BeerBaron
I think Shane is going to be the lynch.....lets force BD to talk though.

Agreed. I'm willing to unvote Shane if we get close to lynching him without hearing bulldogs out.

But as I laid out, I highly doubt he's a killer aligned to good based on the source material. It'll take something really damning about someone else to get me to move off of Shane at this point. He reeks of BS.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
Valuable how? ATL didn't have an earth shattering role but he is one of the more intelligent players in these games and you killed him. That is hardly what I'd call valuable to us.

Then tell me who to kill and I will kill them. Wouldn't the town want that to work to their advantage? Think about it. If I can prove to you that I can kill, then you get to decide who each day and let me know. The mafia can then choose to role block me or role block someone else, causing them to have to use that up. Or they waste a night kill on me.

Either way, it helps us slightly by keeping me alive. I am at your beck and call, tell me what to do and I do it. If I don't do what people want, then lynch me, but whether I am Vegeta or whoever, why not use me to your advantage?

BeerBaron
05-07-2012, 07:34 PM
I'll ask again, because people seemed to dislike revival a GREAT DEAL in the FF game.. are we SURE Cain put in the ability to revive here? If not, saying "oh we'll just revive soandso" really isn't helping us.

It's gotta be. This is DBZ afterall...."get revived by the dragonballs" seems to happen all the freaking time.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:35 PM

That's fine then, though I imagine you'd want to use that on Goku when the time comes?

vidae
05-07-2012, 07:36 PM
Then tell me who to kill and I will kill them. Wouldn't the town want that to work to their advantage? Think about it. If I can prove to you that I can kill, then you get to decide who each day and let me know. The mafia can then choose to role block me or role block someone else, causing them to have to use that up. Or they waste a night kill on me.

Either way, it helps us slightly by keeping me alive. I am at your beck and call, tell me what to do and I do it. If I don't do what people want, then lynch me, but whether I am Vegeta or whoever, why not use me to your advantage?

Why should we trust you even for one night? That's my main problem. You could say you'd follow our lead and kill who we want but you might take out someone really powerful tonight instead of our target. Why should we risk you going against our wishes when it can potentially cripple us early on?

No thank you. If you are the guy that BD investigated, I'd rather just end you now so we don't have to worry about that each day.

vidae
05-07-2012, 07:36 PM
It's gotta be. This is DBZ afterall...."get revived by the dragonballs" seems to happen all the freaking time.

Ok then. I haven't seen DBZ so I'll trust you guys on that one.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:37 PM

If you are Vegeta, you are not town aligned.

Grizzlegom
Just a warning for all in general, please watch throwing character names around.

Shane P. Hallam
Why should we trust you even for one night? That's my main problem. You could say you'd follow our lead and kill who we want but you might take out someone really powerful tonight instead of our target. Why should we risk you going against our wishes when it can potentially cripple us early on?

Why would I? How does that help me achieve absolutely anything?

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:38 PM
Just a warning for all in general, please watch throwing character names around.

I don't see how it is against the rules to throw around names when we aren't talking about ourselves, so I will continue to do so.

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 07:39 PM
That's fine then, though I imagine you'd want to use that on Goku when the time comes?

I have no idea who actually has that power so who knows what they do. I was just throwing it out there. I smelled the evil in you day one!

BeerBaron
An SK on a leash is still an SK.

Cigaro
If you are Vegeta, you are not town aligned.

He could work with the town, however.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:40 PM
He could work with the town, however. Would be typical Vegeta.

That would be Shanes choice, not canon related. It's too risky to let a SK live.

Rob S

Or maybe you are mafia, got caught, and want one more kill before falling on your sword.

You could be the SK as well, but I'd still rather kill you now if thats the case even if you will do our bidding....mafia will find it hard pressed to win with only one death/night in my opinion.

Or BD could just be lying out his ass, thats always an option. If thats the case and you are good, your death will be avenged tomorrow.

Todd Bertuzzi
I just think this early in the game lynching the SK/Vigilante is way more beneficial to the town than keeping him around. Whenever I've been mafia, the SK is almost like an extra member because they usually take out an extra good guy every night. I'll wait until BD gets back but Shane is my lynch.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM
It's up to you guys, but one of two things happened

1. I am a Vigilante who comes back as evil

2. BD is BSing in some form or fashion

Let me prove it if you want, as I have stated, I will do what the town wants me to if it keeps me alive and keeps me helping the town. Think of it this way:

1. If I am the Vigilante, you keep me around to do day kills as the town sees fit.

2. If I am Mafia, I am hogtied to killing who the town wants me to or the Mafia lose me during the day anyway. It would be pointless for me to try this stunt

3. If I am the SK, I have no chance of winning at this point anyway, so the town can command me and I will help you out. Mafia would probably kill the SK at night anyway if that is the case

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 07:41 PM

No thank you. If you are the guy that BD investigated, I'd rather just end you now so we don't have to worry about that each day.

Are SKs non-aligned? If so, doing that would immediately result in his lynching the following day, for no apparent gain.

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't see how it is against the rules to throw around names when we aren't talking about ourselves, so I will continue to do so.

You ******* rebel.

He could work with the town, however.

I want to lynch Shane to see if he is evil because I, kind of suspect you are both mafia. If so you are doing a horrible job hiding it. No offense.

TheBoyWonder22
Well if it was indeed ATL and Renji and Bulldogs are both outer by saying this then I'll go Shane, but if he isn't the serial killer, we have to at least consider BD.

Caddy
It's up to you guys, but one of two things happened

1. I am a Vigilante who comes back as evil

2. BD is BSing in some form or fashion

Let me prove it if you want, as I have stated, I will do what the town wants me to if it keeps me alive and keeps me helping the town. Think of it this way:

1. If I am the Vigilante, you keep me around to do day kills as the town sees fit.

2. If I am Mafia, I am hogtied to killing who the town wants me to or the Mafia lose me during the day anyway. It would be pointless for me to try this stunt

3. If I am the SK, I have no chance of winning at this point anyway, so the town can command me and I will help you out. Mafia would probably kill the SK at night anyway if that is the case

You could be a goon and have no say as to who you kill. Perhaps the godfather can just choose a different person each night to send out to kill a townie.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Or maybe you are mafia, got caught, and want one more kill before falling on your sword.

You could be the SK as well, but I'd still rather kill you now if thats the case even if you will do our bidding....mafia will find it hard pressed to win with only one death/night in my opinion.

Or BD could just be lying out his ass, thats always an option. If thats the case and you are good, your death will be avenged tomorrow.

If I was Mafia, it wouldn't matter if I died or not, the killing would still happen.

And to be honest Rob, you and UKFan still top my list of potential Mafia members. I was planning on killing you tonight my friend :)

Dr. Gonzo
I feel like Shane could be trying to bait the actual vigilante to reveal himself. Whoever you are, don't do it.

Caddy
You ******* rebel.

I play by my own rules. Sexy right?

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 07:44 PM
You ******* rebel.

I want to lynch Shane to see if he is evil because I, kind of suspect you are both mafia. If so you are doing a horrible job hiding it. No offense.

Suspect as you would like for I am on the town's side, either way, it would appear that by revealing his nature, Shane has basically enslaved himself to the town's wishes, or else face immediate lynching the next day.

Shane P. Hallam
You could be a goon and have no say as to who you kill. Perhaps the godfather can just choose a different person each night to send out to kill a townie.

Correct, that being said, the Godfather would then have to make a choice.

If the person the town wants to kill is good, they send me to do it. If they person the town wants to kill is bad, they have to give me up or give up the target. It would make things much more difficult for the Mafia and be a dumb dumb strategy for me to use if I was Mafia (especially if not the Godfather)

vidae
Shane could easily make up some BS later about how "the person I targeted didn't die" and a lot of people would believe him. I still think its a mistake. He is someone that can cause more harm than good at this point. No one has any idea who the Mafia are, so are we, as a group, going to collectively vote to kill TWO people a night?

It doesn't sit well with me. I don't trust Shane will keep his word and kill who we want to kill and I don't trust us to make good decisions as a group. There is always way too much argument and not enough trust.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 07:45 PM
BTW, I think its been the 45 mins, no? Should be expecting BD soon.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:45 PM
Shane could easily make up some BS later about how "the person I targeted didn't die" and a lot of people would believe him. I still think its a mistake. He is someone that can cause more harm than good at this point. No one has any idea who the Mafia are, so are we, as a group, going to collectively vote to kill TWO people a night?

It doesn't sit well with me. I don't trust Shane will keep his word and kill who we want to kill and I don't trust us to make good decisions as a group. There is always way too much argument and not enough trust.

And honestly, I don't like the idea of a vigilante just killing people at will.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 07:46 PM
Shane could easily make up some BS later about how "the person I targeted didn't die" and a lot of people would believe him

Then kill me if that is the case.

At this point, thanks to BD and Renji, I am dead in the water no matter what. Might as well lynch me. If you don't kill me, the mafia will. If they don't kill me, they probably block me and you kill me tomorrow. So whatev. I'm out. I thought Vigilante would be fun :(

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Either way, if the vote moves forward to lynch Shane, let's be sure not to let BD be accidentally forgotten and not reveal his info before the vote gets final.

Wootylicous
05-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Vote Jbond

I'm not following Jbond and BD strategy in this game and I'm much more inclined to believe Renji right now than both of you.

D-Unit
05-07-2012, 07:48 PM

That wouldn't work.

Play it out...

1) We tell you who to kill during the Day.
2) Mafia role blocks you if we choose one of them.
3) We might not even choose an evil. We might choose one of our own on accident. But at least by lynching you, we know only the mafia can kill and that reduces the nightly damage.
4) If you aren't role blocked, and you chose to spite the group's decision, you could try to go for a good one last time before you die...a legit possibility.

vote: shane

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 07:48 PM

Rob S
05-07-2012, 07:49 PM
If I was Mafia, it wouldn't matter if I died or not, the killing would still happen.

And to be honest Rob, you and UKFan still top my list of potential Mafia members. I was planning on killing you tonight my friend :)

Yeah, but if you were mafia it would be a massive win lynching you and going 2 for 2. I dont see your point at all. Yeah, one of us would still die, but a 1:1 trade is awesome for us.

And, well, I wanted to wait, but.....

vote: Shane

I still encourage the town to wait for BD, but if you tell me I'm going to die.....

bantx
05-07-2012, 07:52 PM
BD is taking forever I'm leaving soon and I'd like to hear what he has to say. But with Renji's info I'm more inclined to believe him at this point.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Yeah, but if you were mafia it would be a massive win lynching you and going 2 for 2. I dont see your point at all. Yeah, one of us would still die, but a 1:1 trade is awesome for us.

And, well, I wanted to wait, but.....

I still encourage the town to wait for BD, but if you tell me I'm going to die.....

Encourages town to wait, votes anyway...

SuperMcGee
05-07-2012, 07:55 PM
I just think this early in the game lynching the SK/Vigilante is way more beneficial to the town than keeping him around. Whenever I've been mafia, the SK is almost like an extra member because they usually take out an extra good guy every night. I'll wait until BD gets back but Shane is my lynch.

Just the opposite happened in the FF game, and I know that rustled your jimmies a bit.

You concern me, Todd. You have for a while, now.

Brothgar
05-07-2012, 07:56 PM
OK I'm here right now I'm looking at Bulldogs and Shane P but I have about 10 pages to read brb

Rob S
05-07-2012, 07:57 PM

He said he was going to kill me tonight.....It felt right!

vidae
05-07-2012, 07:58 PM
I don't know if Rob is good or evil, but the fact that Shane has already picked his target regardless of what we would ultimately decide makes me believe that we just can't trust him.

I'll wait to vote for now because I really want to see what Bulldogs comes up with, but I'm heavily leaning Shane at this point.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 07:58 PM
I feel like Shane could be trying to bait the actual vigilante to reveal himself. Whoever you are, don't do it.

Even though this isn't the case why wouldn't we want the actual one tim reveal himself lol?

Anyways based on what's happened I don't feel like we even need to wait for BD anymore and we can deal with that mess tomorrow.

Vote: Lynch Shane

TitanHope
05-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Entertaining guests right now. Be on in a little while.

Hug hug, kiss kiss
TH

Rob S
05-07-2012, 08:01 PM
Even though this isn't the case why wouldn't we want the actual one tim reveal himself lol?

Anyways based on what's happened I don't feel like we even need to wait for BD anymore and we can deal with that mess tomorrow.

No, it's always good to get discussion going....the more people talk, the better it is for the town. I shouldn't have voted for shane and now this looks suspicious.....ugh.

unvote: Shane

BeerBaron

Haha...ah. I kind of did the same thing. I do want to hear from BD though. If we get too close, I'm very willing to unvote to buy some time. The town moved too quickly in the last game and cost Snicho a chance to reveal info that could have really helped. (The town did win, but why pass up info?)

I want to hear BD's explanation mostly so I know how suspicious to be of him headed forward. His strategy is absurd. If he's willing to die but unwilling to explain why (his death would likely reveal his plan anyway,) then my suspicion of him shoots through the roof. He's up to something uncouth.

That said, Shane is unlikely to change as my target for tonight. As I've spelled out previously, there is far more likely to be an SK than a Vigilante in this game based on the theme.

Todd Bertuzzi
Just the opposite happened in the FF game, and I know that rustled your jimmies a bit.

You concern me, Todd. You have for a while, now.

True, but that was more the exception to the rule.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:03 PM

.......or we could get the information today and not have to play the game twice. Simply waiting a few more minutes should provide us with a likely confirmation, if it doesn't, we won't have to have waited, and consequently wasted, another day getting the info out of BD and can put it to use either today or tomorrow, if we still decide to get rid of Shane.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

bulldogs (2): Bulldogs, Cigaro
JBond (7): BeerBaron, Renji, TBW, woot, D-Unit, Gonzo, Todd

Dr. Gonzo
I do hate how the vigilante kills good people like ATL so best case scenario shane is only kinds of screwing us over.

Todd Bertuzzi
You are all a lot more patient than I am haha. I'll wait for Bulldogs then but I doubt he will convince anyone to lynch him over Shane at this point. There is the off chance that he doesn't corroborate Renji's info but I doubt that.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Hold up two seconds.

BeerBaron
05-07-2012, 08:05 PM
I'm inclined to believe renji. He put himself on the line coming out with this...if he didn't feel it in the best interest of the town, I don't think he would have done it.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:06 PM
You are all a lot more patient than I am haha. I'll wait for Bulldogs then but I doubt he will convince anyone to lynch him over Shane at this point. There is the off chance that he doesn't corroborate Renji's info but I doubt that.

The chance is pretty low for a contradiction, because it'd be easily prove that Renji is either unreliable or a flatout liar, and I can't see why Renji would expose himself so easily, but if it occurs, the contradiction would be a huge piece of info. He's a bit late, but I still expect BD to come along sometime soon.

Grizzlegom

I wasn't even really talking to you there.

Rule Number 2 clearly states DO NOT NAME DROP. The explanation of the rule talks about name dropping yourself, sure, but nobody had any problems not throwing names around last game, nor did anyone have any problems refraining in the Final Fantasy game when BeerBaron decreed not to. Randomly stating names is fine but when you are pairing players with character names, that's where we don't want people to go.

Enjoy playing by your own rules when you are mod-killed.

Gay Ork Wang
I only know bulldogs targeted shane.

Rob S
Yeah, I'm pretty confident renji is on our side here.

Todd Bertuzzi
this is ******* silly. can we just lynch BD and refuse to revive him, even if he's good? the 5 pages of that crap was terrible.

i'd also mention that throwing out jbond should in no way suggest that bulldogs/renji aren't evil.

Definitely, throwing us the SK on day 2 would be a great way to get the town to trust SP as a good investigator.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 08:08 PM
I wasn't even really talking to you there.

Rule Number 2 clearly states DO NOT NAME DROP. The explanation of the rule talks about name dropping yourself, sure, but nobody had any problems not throwing names around last game, nor did anyone have any problems refraining in the Final Fantasy game when BeerBaron decreed not to. Randomly stating names is fine but when you are pairing players with character names, that's where we don't want people to go.

Enjoy playing by your own rules when you are mod-killed.

We threw plenty of names around in that game. *shrugs*

Only reason I didn't do it is because I didn't know the fiction. =)

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:08 PM
First off, **** you Renji for destroying my leverage. Yes I targeted Shane. However, the evidence came up inconclusive, I thought he was the godfather to be honest and I was going to drop that when I got back. As to those wondering why would I want to get killed, it's obviously because I believe I am a certain character who would come back with more power.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:09 PM
What do you mean inconclusive? Earlier you said evil.

Rob S
05-07-2012, 08:10 PM
Inconclusive sounds like SK to me.....GF comes back as good usually.

Gay Ork Wang
you are a ******* moron.

Bulldogs
this is ******* silly. can we just lynch BD and refuse to revive him, even if he's good? the 5 pages of that crap was terrible.

i'd also mention that throwing out jbond should in no way suggest that bulldogs/renji aren't evil.

I sure hope if I turn out to be who I think I am that you don't have the Dragon Balls, because not reviving me then would be the stupidest move you can make. Oh no he made me read through three pages! Let's not revive him! At least I came up with an actual plan and it wasn't just nonsense.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:11 PM
What do you mean inconclusive? Earlier you said evil.

I was trying to use it as leverage. Somebody with the Balls would be more inclined to bring back a guy that knows who is evil. However, inconclusive does not necessarily mean good.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 08:11 PM
Everyone happy to kill Bulldogs AND Shane? =D

bantx
05-07-2012, 08:12 PM
looks like this is going to last a while I'm going to the gym for a bit be back later

Bulldogs
you are a ******* moron.

I didn't know you would come out as a watcher! I was only late here like 15 mins, I did say I would be 45.

Shane P. Hallam

So wait, did I come back as evil or not? Were you role-blocked and overcame it as you said above?

Cigaro
Inconclusive sounds like SK to me.....GF comes back as good usually.

I don't doubt that Shane's either a vigilante or a serial killer, but those are non-aligned I believe(this is my first time). BD said he was evil first, which wouldn't be either of those things, but now that Shane already revealed himself as non-aligned, he's saying the evidence was inconclusive.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 08:13 PM
I don't doubt that Shane's either a vigilante or a serial killer, but those are non-aligned I believe(this is my first time). BD said he was evil first, which wouldn't be either of those things, but now that Shane already revealed himself as non-aligned, he's saying the evidence was inconclusive.

Vigilante is clearly town aligned.

BeerBaron
05-07-2012, 08:14 PM
And SK would still come back as evil/anti-town.

Gay Ork Wang
This is idiotic bulldogs. I dont believe one bit we should revive you.

Bulldogs

Vigilante would come back as good. Serial killer would not come back as good. Mafia would come back as evil.

TheBoyWonder22
I am picking up what you're throwing down. Yes, let's do this.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 08:15 PM
i don't buy a single thing bulldogs has said. he's out-gonzo'd gonzo. :P

Completely agree. Bulldogs is evil.

Cigaro

Sounds good to me. I'd gladly pledge to kill Shane if we can get everyone to agree to kill Bulldogs next round. Bulldogs is in absolutely no way trustful, and just comes up with schemes to confuse everyone and throw them off of his tracks.

Rob S
fwiw, I honestly think BD is probably good and is just power hungry.

Bulldogs
This is idiotic bulldogs. I dont believe one bit we should revive you.

Why couldn't you have just waited an extra half hour? You wouldn't have had to say anything.

Wootylicous
05-07-2012, 08:16 PM
i don't buy a single thing bulldogs has said. he's out-gonzo'd gonzo. :P

Impossible

Rob S

I just dont think he would play this poorly, especially with a mafia going down day 1....idk.

Bulldogs

Alright then feel free to kill me. Let's hope I come back as who I think I am.

Cigaro
OK so we then Shane is the SK, and BD an untrustworthy schemer. I guess which goes first, Shane?

BeerBaron
Sounds good to me. I'd gladly pledge to kill Shane if we can get everyone to agree to kill Bulldogs next round. Bulldogs is in absolutely no way trustful, and just comes up with schemes to confuse everyone and throw them off of his tracks.

This is my plan barring some big news overnight. Shane has admitted to having kill powers and I dont trust keeping someone like that around.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:17 PM

I wouldn't have even had to come up with this plan if you and god damn Trogdor didn't crap your pants over me defending SP who had done nothing at that point. He literally had done nothing wrong other than be "annoying". Why would I lynch that? The moment he said he had the scouter I called bs.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Bulldogs has kept the same act up all game.

'I'm not evil, if I was, I'd be this guy.'
'I'm not evil, if I was, I wouldn't do this.'
'I'm not evil, if I you don't believe, kill me.'

Simply don't trust that innocence act one bit.

TheBoyWonder22
05-07-2012, 08:18 PM
I think they both could be good. Bulldogs is just awful right now though and Shane did claim to target the dead townie. I think Shane is more of a threat right now so my vote stays with him.

Rob S
05-07-2012, 08:19 PM
i think he thought he could pull a game one in a slightly different way.

It is certainly possible. I just feel like BD is a pretty smart player though and wouldn't try to pull that **** again, especially with a bad 1st day for the mafia. Idk.....I mean, he clearly is playing like he is evil, but I honestly think he is just power hungry. Maybe I'm reading it totally wrong and BD is playing me like a fiddle.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 08:19 PM
OK so we then Shane is the SK, and BD an untrustworthy schemer. I guess which goes first, Shane?

How am I the SK? BD just said I didn't come back as evil, instead "inconclusive." Is there any chance that would make sense?

And BD, I still have NO clue why the F you did what you did. But thanks for throwing me under the bus instead of just telling the truth the whole time.

BeerBaron
05-07-2012, 08:20 PM
are we sure shane is the SK and not a town-aligned vigilante? i didn't see anything one way or the other, and people keep using the words interchangeably.

Per the theme of the game, it seems that the character who would most likely be one of those killers would most likely be an SK. He's admitted to having kill powers already and an SK claiming vigilante would be the best way for him to go if outed.

Bulldogs just seems like he came up with a lousy plan. If I'm choosing between those two, I'm taking out the guy with kill powers.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:20 PM
are we sure shane is the SK and not a town-aligned vigilante? i didn't see anything one way or the other, and people keep using the words interchangeably.

Well actually, perhaps not. Bulldogs said inconclusive, but he also originally said he was evil, so how can we trust inconclusive either? If BD is evil as we all suspect, it'd be up his ally to suggest that we kill of a vigilante by lying and saying inconclusive, thus making us think SK instead.

Wootylicous
05-07-2012, 08:21 PM
How does evil change to inconclusive...sounds like someone who wanted to throw Shane under the bus...

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Per the theme of the game, it seems that the character who would most likely be one of those killers would most likely be an SK. He's admitted to having kill powers already and an SK claiming vigilante would be the best way for him to go if outed.

Bulldogs just seems like he came up with a lousy plan. If I'm choosing between those two, I'm taking out the guy with kill powers.

Just answer me this, if I have killing powers, WHY would I go against the town at this point? What is the purpose? Didn't someone say themselves that one of the ways ATL was taken down was more "Vigilante" than evil? What am I telling you guys that is false?

TheBoyWonder22
05-07-2012, 08:22 PM
How convenient that BD investigated Shane right after Shane was the leader of the lynch BD train. My head is spinning. I don't know how to vote.

Caddy
*shrug* i could be biased. there are a few people i adamantly don't trust at the beginning of a game.

Do you trust me? :wave:

D-Unit
Why couldn't you have just waited an extra half hour? You wouldn't have had to say anything.
It's your own fault man. You held out for no reason other than to make us wait for you while you went to play Bball. Power trippin us to make us have to wait for you. GOW came out with the info... and you went from having mafia stud reputation to mafia dud reputation in 1 swift move. Nice.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:23 PM
This is my plan barring some big news overnight. Shane has admitted to having kill powers and I dont trust keeping someone like that around.

Save yourself a day. Might as well kill me now then. If Shane is the SK and I'm still killed tomorrow without the chance to out the mafia the town is crazy.

vidae
05-07-2012, 08:25 PM
Ok, wtf Bulldogs? Not only did he waste our time but he lied to us for no reason and now I have no gd idea what to believe. Even if you are good I'd be against bringing you back to life. You think you're helping us but you're really not. This has all be a colossal waste of time.

BeerBaron
05-07-2012, 08:26 PM
Just answer me this, if I have killing powers, WHY would I go against the town at this point? What is the purpose? Didn't someone say themselves that one of the ways ATL was taken down was more "Vigilante" than evil? What am I telling you guys that is false?

If you're an SK, playing along with the town is against the typical SK win condition of "be the last person alive."

Plus, why the hell would you target someone on night 1 as the vigilante? You know NOTHING and could take out a great town role. You have to be more careful than that as the vigilante. A reckless vigilante is no better than an SK.

PLUS, as I've said repeatedly and people like being morons, it does not fit with the theme of the game to have the likely 3rd party character be town aligned. He was NOT town aligned. A last second enemy mine when the Ginyu Force showed up is the only reason he did that.

Finally, like Day 2 of the last DBZ game, we can learn a lot by killing you. It will help tell use more about renji and bulldogs while killing someone with kill powers, likely a serial killer.

Inaction cost us before, and I'll be god damned if I'm going to sit idly by and let it happen again.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Well, my vote with BD stands. I know I said perhaps kill Shane first, then BD, but what if switched the order? If we kill BD and he's evil, then its much more likely that Shane is a vigilante. If we kill BD and he's good, then Shane is likely the SK. It does mean we have to risk another night with a SK on the loose, something we should not forget, but I'm personally tired of BD's games.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 08:28 PM
I think we should kill Shane today. If BD is truly an investigator, there is no chance that the mafia risk having him alive.

Cigaro
If you're an SK, playing along with the town is against the typical SK win condition of "be the last person alive."

Plus, why the hell would you target someone on night 1 as the vigilante? You know NOTHING and could take out a great town role. You have to be more careful than that as the vigilante. A reckless vigilante is no better than an SK.

PLUS, as I've said repeatedly and people like being morons, it does not fit with the theme of the game to have the likely 3rd party character be town aligned. He was NOT town aligned. A last second enemy mine when the Ginyu Force showed up is the only reason he did that.

Finally, like Day 2 of the last DBZ game, we can learn a lot by killing you. It will help tell use more about renji and bulldogs while killing someone with kill powers, likely a serial killer.

Inaction cost us before, and I'll be god damned if I'm going to sit idly by and let it happen again.

Hadn't considered that.

TheBoyWonder22
Ok, wtf Bulldogs? Not only did he waste our time but he lied to us for no reason and now I have no gd idea what to believe. Even if you are good I'd be against bringing you back to life. You think you're helping us but you're really not. This has all be a colossal waste of time.
Wasting time is a Mafia Bulldog trademark. Shane at least might be beneficial to keep around. If someone else is killed tonight then Shane becomes the kill.
Unvote: Shane

D-Unit
Save yourself a day. Might as well kill me now then. If Shane is the SK and I'm still killed tomorrow without the chance to out the mafia the town is crazy.
Nobody should be killing you. Anyone lynching you is missing the point or very suspicious. Whether the town lynches you or the mafia kills you tonight... You still get the goal you had in mind accomplished, right? You want your role to be revealed.

If you're Goku or some badass, then you probably get the rivival that you wanted.

Anyone voting for BD should change it to Shane. Follow GOW.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 08:29 PM
BB brings up a point when he says a reckless vigilante is just as dangerous as a serial killer. For the record I do think Shane is the SK and my vote stays with him.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:29 PM
unvote: Bulldogs

I'm officially pledging tomorrow's vote on Bulldogs. But I understand the fear of an SK.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:30 PM
Can we get a vote count, BTW?

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 08:31 PM

Because of this very reason. I'll be damned if I'm alive and not using my powers, haha.

Whether I'm reckless or not, with me, we now get a day AND a night kill if you want it. Without me, just a day lynching. Don't trust me? Kill me. But it would be suicidal for me to go against the town's wishes when night killing if people tell me what to do.

Honestly, it doesn't matter. Kill me, Mafia kills BD. Kill BD, mafia kills me. Just get it over with and probably lose two good people because honestly, no mafia member would be as batshit insane as BD was Day 2.

vidae
05-07-2012, 08:31 PM
Here is where I'm at, and trust me, I've gone over this a few times in my head.

Right now, I think we can trust Shane more than we can trust Bulldogs. Shane has been at least upfront about everything and Bulldogs has been a liar from the getgo. He lied about someone being evil, he lied about his ability (does anyone believe he can actually stop a roleblock? what?) and he continues to offer NOTHING of use to the town.

vote : Bulldogs

If we can trust Shane, maybe we can ask him to lay off the kill for tonight while we regroup. Maybe we can pick a second target for him now. Either way, my trust in Shane definitely outweighs my trust in Bulldogs.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:32 PM
Nobody should be killing you. Anyone lynching you is missing the point or very suspicious. Whether the town lynches you or the mafia kills you tonight... You still get the goal you had in mind accomplished, right? You want your role to be revealed.

If you're Goku or some badass, then you probably get the rivival that you wanted.

Anyone voting for BD should change it to Shane. Follow GOW.

Going into the day there were several people who were suspicious of me for some ******** reason. I didn't want to be like Razor or TH in the DBZ game where nobody trusted their investigations because there was this stupid theory (created by Caddy and I) that they were evil or the godfather. I figured if I die, they know my role. Once I'm back, I can be protected for the remainder of the game and we'll roll through the mafia. Maybe I was in a little over my head but I just couldn't comprehend how 3-4 people were suspicious of me for bringing up a good point Day One.

Grizzlegom
05-07-2012, 08:33 PM
Updated Vote Count:

bulldogs (4): Bulldogs, njx, TBW, vidae
JBond (7): BeerBaron, Renji, woot, D-Unit, Gonzo, Todd, Cigaro

Bulldogs
Also to note I thought judging by my powers now that I would get even more powerful which would be an asset to the town once I return.

TheBoyWonder22
I see, so if BD is what he says he is the mafia will take him out. If he lives though we have a big day ahead of us. I'll change to Shane one more time, then it's homework time :(
Unvote: BD

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 08:34 PM
Here is where I'm at, and trust me, I've gone over this a few times in my head.

Right now, I think we can trust Shane more than we can trust Bulldogs. Shane has been at least upfront about everything and Bulldogs has been a liar from the getgo. He lied about someone being evil, he lied about his ability (does anyone believe he can actually stop a roleblock? what?) and he continues to offer NOTHING of use to the town.

vote : Bulldogs

If we can trust Shane, maybe we can ask him to lay off the kill for tonight while we regroup. Maybe we can pick a second target for him now. Either way, my trust in Shane definitely outweighs my trust in Bulldogs.

That's fine, tell me what you guys want. Kill, no kill, I'll do what people want. I still think Rob is evil between his flip flopping ways, his actions Day 1, AND his explanation for his actions Day 1 were pretty pitiful. That being said, I'll sit back and not kill if people don't want me to.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 08:35 PM
The fact that Bulldogs still wants us to day lynch him despite the information regarding Shane confuses me.

vidae
Also to note I thought judging by my powers now that I would get even more powerful which would be an asset to the town once I return.

You mean "IF" you return. If I had the ability to bring someone back I definitely wouldn't pick you, no matter your role. You've done nothing to help us at all so far so why should we believe you will going forward?

Shane P. Hallam

How do you even know who you are?

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 08:36 PM
I am all for Shane today and BD tomorrow. Nobody waste night abilities on BD. If BD is good though the mafia should know that maybe I don't want to lynch BD and I am saying this do he can freely uncover more of you dicks.

Bulldogs
The fact that Bulldogs still wants us to day lynch him despite the information regarding Shane confuses me.

It really doesn't matter to me. I'm probably dead tonight regardless, and if I live the you guys tomorrow will be like "WHY DID THE MAFIA LET HIM LIVEEEE". Read my post above if you wanted to get my rationale on why I did this in the first place.

BeerBaron
Honestly, it doesn't matter. Kill me, Mafia kills BD. Kill BD, mafia kills me. Just get it over with and probably lose two good people because honestly, no mafia member would be as batshit insane as BD was Day 2.

PLEASE vote Shane people. For this reason if no other.

Additionally, you target ATL of all people? If you're a vigilante you pick off someone less active on night 1. Maybe you get lucky and kill a quiet mafia member.

Your odds of hitting a bad guy are about 1/3-1/4 anyway given the usual ratio in these games. Yet you target a guy who has been a quality player in the past.

We have an admitted killer on our hands who according to the theme, is more likely to be SK than vigilante. Yet we vote for the guy who was being dumb.

Wonderful. Just wonderful. Saiyan saga all over again...That game made me feel stupid and nothing pisses me off more than when that happens.

These games are would be great for a social psychologist to look at. The town are like little sheep just waiting to get slaughtered until someone they feel like they can "trust" comes out with evidence.

I don't care if it's a Monday. I need a drink.

Cigaro

Which is what I think he wanted. Confuse us, make us argue for a while, make us forget all the posts from the first day that made us suspect him, eventually someone slips or something is revealed(which is what happened) and he lives to fight another day(which is what appears to be happening). I don't think it was a plan designed for long-term success, rather what he came up with as a short-term solution.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:38 PM
You mean "IF" you return. If I had the ability to bring someone back I definitely wouldn't pick you, no matter your role. You've done nothing to help us at all so far so why should we believe you will going forward?

I was going through my reasoning. In my head that's what I had planned out. If Shane is the SK have I still done nothing to help the town so far? Ok...

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2012, 08:38 PM
Bulldogs, your whole plan is idiotic. You should feel bad.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 08:39 PM
It really doesn't matter to me. I'm probably dead tonight regardless, and if I live the you guys tomorrow will be like "WHY DID THE MAFIA LET HIM LIVEEEE". Read my post above if you wanted to get my rationale on why I did this in the first place.

What if you found a mafia member though...

CashmoneyDrew
vote: jbond
I don't trust the way BD has pushed for himself to be lynched and etc.

vidae
I was going through my reasoning. In my head that's what I had planned out. If Shane is the SK have I still done nothing to help the town so far? Ok...

Sure, IF he is, but with the way you've been playing I'm starting to believe Shane is just the vigilante. When you said he was evil I thought sure, he could be the SK, but now that you flopped and it came back inconclusive, I'm willing to bet everything I own that he's just a Vigilante and you're screwing with us.

Cigaro

You've done something in a ridiculously complicated, drawn-out and deceitful way, when the direct, quick and easy way would have sufficed.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 08:40 PM
PLEASE vote Shane people. For this reason if no other.

Additionally, you target ATL of all people? If you're a vigilante you pick off someone less active on night 1. Maybe you get lucky and kill a quiet mafia member.

Your odds of hitting a bad guy are about 1/3-1/4 anyway given the usual ratio in these games. Yet you target a guy who has been a quality player in the past.

We have an admitted killer on our hands who according to the theme, is more likely to be SK than vigilante. Yet we vote for the guy who was being dumb.

Wonderful. Just wonderful. Saiyan saga all over again...That game made me feel stupid and nothing pisses me off more than when that happens.

These games are would be great for a social psychologist to look at. The town are like little sheep just waiting to get slaughtered until someone they feel like they can "trust" comes out with evidence.

I don't care if it's a Monday. I need a drink.

You know I'm right though BB. BD isn't evil, just stupid as hell.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:41 PM
You've done something in a ridiculously complicated, drawn-out and deceitful way, when the direct, quick and easy way would have sufficed.

The direct and easy way would have resulted in people viewing me as they did Razor in the Saiyan Saga as I said before. People wouldn't have trusted me. I figured if they see who I am and I am revived with possibly greater powers there is no way they can't trust me. I didn't expect this to turn into a 15 page thing, I thought the way I was being viewed I'd be lynched by now.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
It hasn't been mentioned today, so I'll bring this back up; why did SP defend BD? If BD was good, SP would know, so why would he want to defend him? We know SP was bad at playing the game, it seems perfectly reasonable to think SP was attempting to protect one of his own, in a foolish manner.

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2012, 08:43 PM
The direct and easy way would have resulted in people viewing me as they did Razor in the Saiyan Saga as I said before. People wouldn't have trusted me. I figured if they see who I am and I am revived with possibly greater powers there is no way they can't trust me. I didn't expect this to turn into a 15 page thing, I thought the way I was being viewed I'd be lynched by now.
DUDE I COULDVE CLEARED YOU FFS

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 08:43 PM
The thing is Shane you can't work with us as a town because every time we agreed on someone bad you will be blocked and every toner we agree on someone good they will die. We have to go Shane today. BD I do think is good and being a ***** but we can always lynch him tomorrow.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:44 PM

If you simply said 'Shane is SK, kill me and you can prove that I'm a good guy providing this information', you would have been trusted and we would reach the same supposed conclusion(I'm not sure Shane is the SK).

Bulldogs
It hasn't been mentioned today, so I'll bring this back up; why did SP defend BD? If BD was good, SP would know, so why would he want to defend him? We know SP was bad at playing the game, it seems perfectly reasonable to think SP was attempting to protect one of his own, in a foolish manner.

I honestly didn't think SP was savvy enough to pull a move like that but he was just trying to make me look even more suspicious. I mean, it worked. Renji followed me last night. He's doing exactly what Rob did last game to GG. If he I was mafia he wouldn't blatantly throw me under the bus like that, especially when he knows he's gone in a couple minutes.

vidae

So ******* what? If you are "good" as you claim, and they killed you, don't you think they would have thought "hmm we should revive him because he is good!" instead of just leaving you to die? Now though, even if you do turn out good, no one wants you in the game to begin with.

How is this way any better? If anything its worse. If you turn out evil, which I think you will, you're dead. If you turn out good, no one will want you around because you're not contributing and generally being annoying.

This plan made absolutely zero sense at all. None.

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 08:45 PM
The thing is Shane you can't work with us as a town because every time we agreed on someone bad you will be blocked and every toner we agree on someone good they will die.

Wouldn't we then know who is bad when I am blocked? Isn't that helpful information? Doesn't that also force the mafia to use their roleblock on me as opposed to an investigator or protector?

Grizzlegom
05-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Updated Vote Count:

bulldogs (4): Bulldogs, njx, vidae, Caddy
JBond (9): BeerBaron, Renji, woot, D-Unit, Gonzo, Todd, Cigaro, TBW, CMD

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:46 PM
DUDE I COULDVE CLEARED YOU FFS

My bad man. I guess I was just trying to top my awesome move in the Saiyan game. Now it looks like I won't be protected or revived because we got people like njx and vidae saying to not do so regardless of who I turn out to be which sucks. I wasn't doing this to be annoying, I honestly thought it would help us in the long run. I apologize to you Renji.

Shane P. Hallam
My big thing is, why BD did you say the results you got were evil and you overcame a role block to get them?

Caddy
So ******* what? If you are "good" as you claim, and they killed you, don't you think they would have thought "hmm we should revive him because he is good!" instead of just leaving you to die? Now though, even if you do turn out good, no one wants you in the game to begin with.

How is this way any better? If anything its worse. If you turn out evil, which I think you will, you're dead. If you turn out good, no one will want you around because you're not contributing and generally being annoying.

This plan made absolutely zero sense at all. None.

I don't trust Bulldogs at all. I don't think he is a cop.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 08:48 PM
I honestly didn't think SP was savvy enough to pull a move like that but he was just trying to make me look even more suspicious. I mean, it worked. Renji followed me last night. He's doing exactly what Rob did last game to GG. If he I was mafia he wouldn't blatantly throw me under the bus like that, especially when he knows he's gone in a couple minutes.

Right, the guy who blatantly revealed he was a sensor, which could only be bad, was somehow savvy enough to know to throw a good guy under the bus by creating an apparent sympathy with him. There were other people than yourself initially defending SP, but he didn't defend any of them, simply you, multiple times.