PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:49 PM
My big thing is, why BD did you say the results you got were evil and you overcame a role block to get them?

Because if I didn't I felt like I wouldn't have been revived if I didn't have useful info. *shrug* Oh well. I understand why people like Vidae are mad but I hope you can see that I wasn't doing this to pull a SP and just be annoying.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:50 PM
Right, the guy who blatantly revealed he was a sensor, which could only be bad, was somehow savvy enough to know to throw a good guy under the bus by creating an apparent sympathy with him. There were other people than yourself initially defending SP, but he didn't defend any of them, simply you, multiple times.

Not much I can say there. A surprisingly savvy move by SP. Looks like it fooled you so I'll give him props on that.

Caddy
On the chance that he is good, I bet the mafia would just be loving this.

Shane P. Hallam
Because if I didn't I felt like I wouldn't have been revived if I didn't have useful info. *shrug*

I don't want to name drop or anything, but if you are SURE you are a big role, why wouldn't we revive you no matter what your "information" was. Now you just put yourself in a big hole instead.

Cigaro
unvote: Shane
vote: Bulldogs

Simply tired of Bulldogs created chaos. He's gotta go, don't want to wait to see what he pulls tomorrow.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:51 PM
and then went back on the 'evil' bit as soon as jbond outed himself. you haven't said a *single* thing that adds up.

If I was mafia and just wanted Jbond dead I wouldn't have said inconclusive. I would have just said he is the SK even after he came out.

vidae
05-07-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm not even mad or anything, I just don't get the reasoning for this move at all. It literally makes no sense on any level. There were about five hundred better ways to accomplish what you wanted, and now we're just supposed to trust you after you lied and admitted you lied.

I dunno, I voted for you, but if the town honestly believes Shane is the target that needs to go I am willing to change my vote. I just don't like it. I trust Shane a hell of a lot more than you right now.

Raiderz4Life
05-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Im keeping up best I can...not buying BDs claims

Bulldogs
I'm not even mad or anything, I just don't get the reasoning for this move at all. It literally makes no sense on any level. There were about five hundred better ways to accomplish what you wanted, and now we're just supposed to trust you after you lied and admitted you lied.

I dunno, I voted for you, but if the town honestly believes Shane is the target that needs to go I am willing to change my vote. I just don't like it. I trust Shane a hell of a lot more than you right now.

My reason has been stated several times. I didn't think anybody would trust my investigations if I just randomly came out after being viewed as suspicious ala Razor in the Saiyan game. It ended up getting him killed. I tried to pull a move that was risky but could work and it obviously hasn't. If me answering questions is viewed as "chaos" as Cigaro said I'll stop, I'm just answering everything as truthfully as I can now.

Wootylicous
Unvote Jbond
Vote Bulldogs

Brothgar
05-07-2012, 08:54 PM
Vote: JBond

I think that JBond and Bulldogs are suspect at this point. I'm happy voting for either.

Caddy
05-07-2012, 08:54 PM
My reason has been stated several times. I didn't think anybody would trust my investigations if I just randomly came out after being viewed as suspicious ala Razor in the Saiyan game. It ended up getting him killed. I tried to pull a move that was risky but could work and it obviously hasn't. If me answering questions is viewed as "chaos" as Cigaro said I'll stop, I'm just answering everything as truthfully as I can now.

After lying numerous times. :njx:

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Alright since I'm probably going to be lynched now I'm going to make a plea to whoever has the Dragon Balls. Put your feelings aside and if I turn out to be who I think I am please use them on me. People know I'm not usually like this especially on the good side and I will most likely come back with increased ability. I'm sorry to whoever I've frustrated this day or confused with this plan I had. My bad Renji. Good luck to everyone if I'm not brought back.

SuperMcGee
05-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Also to note I thought judging by my powers now that I would get even more powerful which would be an asset to the town once I return.

You make bad, selfish assumptions.

Wasting a day lynch, withholding information despite giving your role away, promoting a lynch that could tell us very little about anyone actually (not) voting for you, and using a possible revive on Day 2 with little actual heat on you is not helping the town. Quit being so selfish, Gene!

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 08:57 PM
After lying numerous times. :njx:

The only thing I've lied about is the mysterious person being evil and I've since explained it. If there's anything else you want to know let me know.

Gay Ork Wang
05-07-2012, 08:57 PM
lynching you just wastes an opportunity for us to kill a bad guy. have you ever thought about that?

Grizzlegom
05-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Updated Vote Count:

bulldogs (6): Bulldogs, njx, vidae, Caddy, Cigaro, woot
JBond (8): BeerBaron, Renji, D-Unit, Gonzo, Todd, TBW, CMD, broth

With 29 people alive, 15 needed for majority

SuperMcGee
05-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Not much I can say there. A surprisingly savvy move by SP. Looks like it fooled you so I'll give him props on that.

I remember you trying to pull the same thing with me in the Firefly game. There's nothing strange about suspecting it, but between you and SP, it might be a move reserved for crazy folk :P

Todd Bertuzzi
05-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Can we kill the guy with the actual killing powers today? If Bulldogs is good and has such an important role we leave him to the mafia tonight. If he's still alive tomorrow, we lynch him. I just feel like JBond is more of a night threat.

D-Unit
05-07-2012, 09:00 PM
We can't kill Bulldogs over making the stupidest move in mafia history over killing someone who we know is a serial killer!

What are you guys voting for Bulldogs for?

Because he did something that irritated you or something you think is stupid? That's just FINDING a reason not to kill a known evil and comes across VERY suspicious.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 09:00 PM
You make bad, selfish assumptions.

Wasting a day lynch, withholding information despite giving your role away, promoting a lynch that could tell us very little about anyone actually (not) voting for you, and using a possible revive on Day 2 with little actual heat on you is not helping the town. Quit being so selfish, Gene!

Yes it's since come to my attention. Again I thought it was the right move at the time but judging by everyone's reactions it obviously wasn't.

lynching you just wastes an opportunity for us to kill a bad guy. have you ever thought about that?

At the time I honestly thought the positives outweigh the negatives. I didn't intend for a watcher to out himself trying to back me and I screwed up big time there. Honestly you make a good point, and in retrospect I should have allowed myself to just die during the night then be revived.

vidae
05-07-2012, 09:01 PM
We can't kill Bulldogs over making the stupidest move in mafia history over killing someone who we know is a serial killer!

Because he did something that irritated you or something you think is stupid? That's just FINDING a reason not to kill a known evil and comes across VERY suspicious.

It all comes down to trust. Who do I trust more, the guy that has lied the entire game so far or the guy who was straightforward and thinking logically? Do I trust Bulldogs to give us accurate information or do I trust Shane to keep his word and kill who we want or not kill at night? I know where my trust lies.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 09:01 PM

Hey! The stupidest move in mafia history is reserved for Snicho not lynching Caddy in the Saturday Night game. But yeah, I tried to be a little too hardcore here.

D-Unit
05-07-2012, 09:02 PM
The only thing I've lied about is the mysterious person being evil and I've since explained it. If there's anything else you want to know let me know.
Why are you mad about not getting lynched? If the mafia doesn't kill you tonight, then release new info. If they kill you, you get what you want. If they role block you, then at least we get them to use their power on you and not someone else.

Dr. Gonzo
05-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Shane killed ATL when he was helping if we believe him. Best case scenario he killed someone who could help the town. I just don't believe him and I think he is trying to buy time. I could see both being good but I think at this point one of them needs to go. If BD is good his investigation tonight could help us more so than Shane who has already tipped off the strategy of the town telling him who to kill and if they are blocked they are evil. That won't work.

Todd Bertuzzi
The SK is a big help to the mafia(CJ not included). Those who are trying to push the vote to BD are becoming suspicious to me as they could be mafia who know Bulldogs is good and just has played day 2 horribly.

Caddy
It all comes down to trust. Who do I trust more, the guy that has lied the entire game so far or the guy who was straightforward and thinking logically? Do I trust Bulldogs to give us accurate information or do I trust Shane to keep his word and kill who we want or not kill at night? I know where my trust lies.

Exactly. I don't trust Shane, but I trust Bulldogs even less.

fenikz
not gonna lie tl;dr but let's see if i got the jest of it

Bulldogs wants us to kill him and use the dragon balls on him, can any DBZ fans explain why this would be

And someone said Jbond was the SK or watched him kill ATL?

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 09:05 PM

Did you overcome a roleblock to get an "inconclusive" result, or was that a lie too?

Vote: Bulldogs

CJSchneider
OK, so after being away from 3PM until 9 PM and reading 10 pages of mind-****...

lynch: Shane

A Vigalante without focus is a SK. I also suggest if it is possible BD be blocked.

D-Unit
not gonna lie tl;dr but let's see if i got the jest of it

Bulldogs wants us to kill him and use the dragon balls on him, can any DBZ fans explain why this would be

And someone said Jbond was the SK or watched him kill ATL?
GOW followed Shane and said he was evil.

Shane's defense is that he is a vigilante and will kill someone who we choose. :facepalm:

Bulldogs
Did you overcome a roleblock to get an "inconclusive" result, or was that a lie too?

I actually did do that.

Shane P. Hallam
OK, so after being away from 3PM until 9 PM and reading 10 pages of mind-****...

A Vigalante without focus is a SK. I also suggest if it is possible BD be blocked.

Then give me focus. I am still awaiting it!

Shane P. Hallam
05-07-2012, 09:06 PM
GOW followed Shane and said he was evil.

Shane's defense is that he is a vigilante and will kill someone who we choose. :facepalm:

No, GOW never said I was evil.

Rob S
05-07-2012, 09:06 PM
Sorry, I was presenting and then RANGERS! Back to mafia.....

I honestly think BD is good and I think Shane is the SK. I am far from trusting BD, but I don't think he would play this terribly if mafia. Plus, Shane is gonna kill me and all.....

vote: Shane

Brothgar
05-07-2012, 09:07 PM
Personally it doesn't really matter at this point we either kill BD and block/kill shane tonight or the other way around.

If I understand the role correctly the Mason Role shows up as evil under investigation correct? Would that work under a vigilante role as well? Like if he investigates as evil would a vigilante role kill him anyway?

Caddy
Then give me focus. I am still awaiting it!

How about you just don't kill?

D-Unit

If BD is good, he'll be blocked by the mafia.

If BD is bad, I don't think he has the power to kill. No need to role block him. I suggest he's followed instead.

Bulldogs
05-07-2012, 09:08 PM
I'll follow suit Shane. I think you're the SK.

Unvote: Bulldogs

Vote: Shane

Shane P. Hallam
How about you just don't kill?

That's fine with me, I won't.

fenikz
I'll take my chance on getting the SK early rather than lynch the guy who wants to be lynched

but then Bulldogs just changed his vote so i have no ******* clue now

Caddy
05-07-2012, 09:09 PM
I'll follow suit Shane. I think you're the SK.

Vote: Shane

And now he changes his vote...

I refuse to change my vote from BD

Todd Bertuzzi
Personally it doesn't really matter at this point we either kill BD and block/kill shane tonight or the other way around.

If I understand the role correctly the Mason Role shows up as evil under investigation correct? Would that work under a vigilante role as well? Like if he investigates as evil would a vigilante role kill him anyway?

Shane isn't a vigilante or he wouldn't be telling us he will kill for good. He's the SK, thus explaining Bulldog's inconclusive result(which he royally screwed up on telling us was evil at first).

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

bulldogs (6): njx, vidae, Caddy, Cigaro, woot, Shane
JBond (12): BeerBaron, Renji, D-Unit, Gonzo, Todd, TBW, CMD, broth, CJ, Rob, Bulldogs, fenikz

With 29 people alive, 15 needed for majority

vidae
Any chance we can get an updated vote count?

edit: Sorry Grizz! :D

Wootylicous
Well this is still confusing but I'm gonna follow the town.

Unvote Bulldogs
Vote Jbond

Let's do this for the ******* sake of this game not stalling please.

Bulldogs
And now he changes his vote...

I refuse to change my vote from BD

Why wouldn't I? Vid and njx have been clamoring for me to not even be revived at this point, regardless of who I am...

D-Unit
Sorry, I was presenting and then RANGERS! Back to mafia.....

I honestly think BD is good and I think Shane is the SK. I am far from trusting BD, but I don't think he would play this terribly if mafia. Plus, Shane is gonna kill me and all.....

Josh Hamilton with his 10th HR!!!!! WOoooooooo!!!

What's the tally on shane now?

Brothgar
05-07-2012, 09:10 PM
I'll take my chance on getting the SK early rather than lynch the guy who wants to be lynched

but then Bulldogs just changed his vote so i have no ******* clue now

This is something else I don't get. weather he wants to be lynched or not if he is evil we have to lynch him eventually right?

Shane P. Hallam
Shane isn't a vigilante or he wouldn't be telling us he will kill for good. He's the SK, thus explaining Bulldog's inconclusive result(which he royally screwed up on telling us was evil at first).

What? Why am I not the Vigilante?

Cigaro
Whatevs, as long as one gets lynched tonight, the other tomorrow. Shane's picking up steam, so here we go for the 100000000th time.

unvote: Bulldogs

Dr. Gonzo
No reason to roleblock BD. If he is evil he is likely a goon and they won't send him. We need to know what he finds out.

CJSchneider
Here in the South, we have this tale about "Brer Rabbit". I'm not falling for BD's request.

Caddy

You don't get an 'inconclusive' result if you are a good cop and investigate a neutral. It hasn't happened this way in any game.

What I think is more likely is Bulldogs or another member of the mafia have the power to investigate, but couldn't be given 'evil' as the result and instead were given inconclusive.

Cigaro
05-07-2012, 09:11 PM
One more for Shane and he's gone.

Grizzlegom
05-07-2012, 09:22 PM
As the town gathers to discuss the previous night’s actions, Bulldogs comes forward proof stating someone is evil. As time goes on, Renji is sick of waiting and reveals he has more information on the evil party, pointing his finger directly at JBond. JBond embraces it, “I killed that loser ATL and I’d do it again. He was of no use to us anymore.” The town continues to go back and forth, unsure who to kill. Bulldogs was sure suspicious but they decide someone with killing powers is just too much. As JBond realizes there is no hope, he is enraged. “I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS! COME AT ME, I’VE BECOME THE VERY THING YOU FEAR!! That’s right, I’m a SUPER SAIYAN!!!” JBond begins powering up. Some of the town cowers in fear but one steps forward. “YOU FILTHY MONKEY!!” and with that, he shoots a beam out of his finger, straight through JBond’s heart, killing him instantly.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs37/f/2008/271/b/b/Vegeta_Namek_Saga_by_aka_bloodfang1.png

Shane P. Hallam (Vegeta, Serial Killer) has been lynched.

Please send your night actions to both me and IBC as he's AFK tonight.

Grizzlegom
05-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Once again, the town feels pretty good going into the night, having successfully discovered and taken out one of their most powerful enemies. Their excitement is quickly turned to horror, however. For upon gathering to meet on the next morning, they find their most powerful fighter, the one they’ve pinned all their hopes on, Caddy, dead. It seems he was in the rejuvenation chamber, healing up from his previous battles. It seems he was ambushed by someone while in that chamber, for the chamber was destroyed, liquid splashed everywhere. As the town investigates his body, it appears he was ambushed by someone much larger than him, as the beam that seemingly took his life hit him directly in the face and left the rest of his body unscathed.

http://i48.tinypic.com/14ny3p.jpg

Caddy (Goku, Investigator) has been killed.

With 28 people alive, 15 is needed for majority.

A Perfect Score
05-08-2012, 08:37 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOKU!

What are we to do without Earth's protector?

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 08:38 AM
Well, ****. I kind of wonder if he can be brought back stronger though...this could be a blessing in disguise.

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Gokuuuuuuuuuu :(

Well ******* crap. **** Bulldogs revive Caddy!!!

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 08:42 AM
well that kinda blows. cool that we only have to deal with one death with the SK done already.we've been awesome-sauce at lynching. thoughts on bulldogs?

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 08:44 AM
Well, since renji and bulldogs have already outed themselves as having investigatory powers, I want to hear what they have to say before going lynch crazy.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:45 AM
Well, ****. I kind of wonder if he can be brought back stronger though...this could be a blessing in disguise.

I agree. This could help us very much in the end. Let's bring him back to life tonight and protect him for the remainder of the game. He will most likely come back as a vengeful role cop.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 08:46 AM
I don't disagree njx and he is my likely lynch choice too. I still want to hear it. Might be good for a laugh.

scottyboy
bulldogs was full of ****, and made the worst play of all time. my vote only gets rescinded if he presents something *extremely* compelling and someone else can corroborate it. otherwise, the town is better off without him.

while I agree, renji's already outed himself as an investigator, so I'd like to hear what he found out.

but yeah, bulldogs was freaking weird. like really weird.

Bulldogs
bulldogs was full of ****, and made the worst play of all time. my vote only gets rescinded if he presents something *extremely* compelling and someone else can corroborate it. otherwise, the town is better off without him.

Yeah I was totally wrong on my JBond investigation. :njx: Do you want somebody evil dead or do you want somebody who made a dumb move dead?

A Perfect Score
He's here! What do you have to say for yourself Bulldogs! (I'm not sure what he did, somebody catch me up?)

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm pretty sure Vidae is evil btw. I investigated him last night and my abilities were stolen. If you watched the Frieza saga you would know who that is.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 08:48 AM
He's here! What do you have to say for yourself Bulldogs! (I'm not sure what he did, somebody catch me up?)

He volunteered to by lynched. I'm not sure an overview will give you an adequate explanation...just go back to the start of the previous day.He came out with it pretty much right away. It was extremely bizarre.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:49 AM
you were. he was evil. then it was inconclusive. then it was 12 other things that made no sense whatsoever. no part of your story was remotely consistent.

Which part wasn't consistent, name one, or will you continue to talk out of your ass.

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 08:49 AM
I'm pretty sure Vidae is evil btw. I investigated him last night and my abilities were stolen. If you watched the Frieza saga you would know who that is.

Your abilities stolen ? How can we believe you after all you did ?

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 08:50 AM
do we trust his info? i feel like he just drew out an investigator last night by saying "i know someone who's evil, but won't tell!!!"

Wootylicous
That makes two investigations by him inconclusive...

Raiderz4Life
So v-diddy is evil?

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:51 AM
Your abilities stolen ? How can we believe you after all you did ?

Honestly I've owned up to my mistake but if it will be the end of me so be it. JBond even said it himself, no evil guy would do what I did yesterday. I left yesterday suspicious of Vidae and njx because they said even if I was Goku I shouldn't be revived because I was "annoying", which makes no sense gameplay wise. I investigated Vidae and got Ginyu'd by somebody, seemingly him.

BeerBaron
That makes two investigations by him inconclusive...

Wouldn't be the first time a bad guy on the ropes claimed to be roleblocked, or claimed to have investigated a dead guy, or something along those lines.

This reeks of BS to me.

And to woot, with the way he played yesterday, he probably drew out EVERY investigator.

scottyboy
maybe. or maybe bulldogs is just talking out of his ass. don't trust him at all right meow.

also wanna hear what that sexy germasian found out

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:52 AM
YOU CALLED HIM ******* EVIL THEN RETRACTED TO INCONCLUSIVE. in all caps in case you try to miss it for like, the 15th time.

Ok, now name 11 other. Oh wait, THERE WAS ONLY ONE THING. IN CAPS, IN CASE YOU TRY TO IGNORE IT FOR THE 15TH TIME!

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:54 AM
The thing I don't get is if I why evil, why would I reveal the SK day two? It hurts the mafia enormously. Without an SK they have ZERO shot at winning.

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 08:54 AM
I'm starting to think you are a lazy cop bulldogs...

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 08:55 AM
i feel like voting bulldogs just because i feel this is just going to be distracting and be 5 pages of bull ****.

investigated someone who's evil, but i won't tell you LOLZ
lynch me instead and bring me back!!! (and you're not even goku, lame)
after an investigator is outed "oh yeah, it was him, Jbond. baddie, told you"
investigated vidae but it's inconclusive because my powers were stolen!!!!

yeah. that's a wee bit suspicious

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 08:55 AM
The thing I don't get is if I why evil, why would I reveal the SK day two? It hurts the mafia enormously. Without an SK they have ZERO shot at winning.

What if the SK goes on a CJ-esque run and takes out mafia members

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 08:56 AM

you didn't reveal him...renji did. because you played the whole "roflcopters guys, i won't tell who's bad!"

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 08:56 AM

Did you see what CJ did last game? He killed more mafia than townies. The SK's goal is to kill ehhhrybody. Alignment be damned.

I'm starting to smell BS and desperation.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:57 AM
i feel like voting bulldogs just because i feel this is just going to be distracting and be 5 pages of bull ****.

investigated someone who's evil, but i won't tell you LOLZ
lynch me instead and bring me back!!! (and you're not even goku, lame)
after an investigator is outed "oh yeah, it was him, Jbond. baddie, told you"
investigated vidae but it's inconclusive because my powers were stolen!!!!

yeah. that's a wee bit suspicious

Never said it was inconclusive. The investigation didn't even go through. I was also going to reveal it was JBond when I got home but Renji beat me to the punch by like 15 mins. Nobody has answered to me how killing the SK helps the mafia whatsoever. They are hopeless now, one kill a night won't get it done.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 08:58 AM

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 08:58 AM
Never said it was inconclusive. The investigation didn't even go through. I was also going to reveal it was JBond when I got home but Renji beat me to the punch by like 15 mins. Nobody has answered to me how killing the SK helps the mafia whatsoever. They are hopeless now, one kill a night won't get it done.

except 2 people just gave examples how CJ destroyed mafia last game.

and I'm sure you were going to. why the hell would you wait? You should've said it right off the bat who it was. instead you played some stupid game and then after an inveestigator outs himself and says who, you come and were like "OMG I WAS GONNA SAY IT!!!!!"

yeah, not buying that

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:59 AM
do you understand the words you're actually using? because that would be a good starting place.

Do you want me to go back and quote you saying there were 12 things that didn't make sense? There was literally one. It was a dumb move on my part because I was sure I was Goku.

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 08:59 AM
Bulldogs, you have 'splainin' to do.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:00 AM
We all agreed the most sensible thing to do was kill Shane yesterday, kill Bulldogs today. He's clearly not Goku, so I'm keeping with the plan.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:00 AM
except 2 people just gave examples how CJ destroyed mafia last game.

and I'm sure you were going to. why the hell would you wait? You should've said it right off the bat who it was. instead you played some stupid game and then after an inveestigator outs himself and says who, you come and were like "OMG I WAS GONNA SAY IT!!!!!"

yeah, not buying that

Because Jbond wouldn't kill mafia, the SK is pretty much doomed with a ton of good people alive. Hence why he killed ATL instead of me even though he was "suspicious" of me day one.

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 09:01 AM

At this point if he is good he is 100% untrustworthy. Unless Renji comes out with a very strong case against someone this is my vote.

CJSchneider
Last game, I got lucky with the double-kill. SK's are dangerous to all and vigilante's with out focus are just as dangerous. I hope to hear some info today to inform us on a legit lynching.

BeerBaron
We all agreed the most sensible thing to do was kill Shane yesterday, kill Bulldogs today. He's clearly not Goku, so I'm keeping with the plan.

Yeah, that reveal hurt him more than just about anything he actually said, which also hurt him pretty badly. I don't see how any character other than Goku could possibly be brought back stronger.

scottyboy
Because Jbond wouldn't kill mafia, the SK is pretty much doomed with a ton of good people alive. Hence why he killed ATL instead of me even though he was "suspicious" of me day one.

...wat?

he has the ability to know who's mafia and who's not? oh, that's good to know. you're such full of crap, wow.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:02 AM
Bulldogs, you have 'splainin' to do.

Read the last two pages, this is literally the most frustrating thing ever because this is exactly what the mafia wants you guys to do. They left me alive last night because they knew I would be lynched. I know and understand Goku is the guy who should be revived 100% so if I'm done today I'm done for good even though you guys will see I'm a good character when I die.

scottyboy
Last game, I got lucky with the double-kill. SK's are dangerous to all and vigilante's with out focus are just as dangerous. I hope to hear some info today to inform us on a legit lynching.

literally the only thing holding back my vote for him is waiting on renji and his possible info

Wootylicous
Vote bulldogs

Enough with him. If renji comes out with any good info I will retract it.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 09:03 AM

The SK goes on intuition. He doesn't know if he's killing a good guy or a baddie...they don't descriminate.

Gay Ork Wang
05-08-2012, 09:03 AM
I can confirm that bulldogs targeted vidae and vidae targeted bulldogs

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:04 AM

Whatever, everything I've said the last two pages has been ignored. Vidae is Captain Ginyu and all but let's kill the one who made a dumb ass power play because the next 5 pages will be annoying to read.

Bulldogs

THANK YOU!!!

ImBrotherCain
Current Vote Count:

Bulldogs (5): NJX, Cigaro, Broth, Woot, Bulldogs

With 28 alive 15 is needed for majority.

Gay Ork Wang
05-08-2012, 09:05 AM
lynch vidae

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 09:05 AM

i don't even know how to take this. so one of them's bad...

so is bulldogs good and just playing the worst game for a good guy ever?

what says you vidae? it's one of the 2 today getting lynched

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 09:06 AM
Here we go with the self lynching again...if the town can only revive one person, it's going to be Goku. If you just want out of the game, then so be it.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:06 AM

Vote: Vidae

He is the second most powerful bad guy in the game.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 09:07 AM
you have to unlynch yourself bulldogs...

and what says you vidae? come out and play viddy!

Wootylicous
The last time I backed you up Bulldogs you were a bad guy so i don't know what to do now :/

Gay Ork Wang

there is no way he could know vidae targeted him.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:08 AM

Honestly it's been a bad game, but it only seems like the worst ever because you got bad guys like Vidae and possibly njx (can't confirm him) attacking me during the day. I still say Snicho's in the Saturday game was worse.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 09:08 AM
The last time I backed you up Bulldogs you were a bad guy so i don't know what to do now :/

no matter what happens with vidae, I still won't trust bulldogs. his whole power trip, "lynch me and revive me" bull **** and not telling us about jbond is just stupid. and annoying.

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 09:09 AM
So if Bulldogs if your investigation is accurate and you are telling the truth (which is very unlikely at this point) means that Vidae is a role blocker and will be killed tomorrow. If you turn out evil we know Vidae is likely good. Either way we learn something from killing you.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:09 AM
no matter what happens with vidae, I still won't trust bulldogs. his whole power trip, "lynch me and revive me" bull **** and not telling us about jbond is just stupid. and annoying.

It would be less annoying if we didn't have to discuss it all the time. It was a dumb ass move, but we have an obvious bad guy in Vidae here.

Gay Ork Wang
05-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Dont kill bulldogs. If we kill vidae and he is bad we get him.

His accusations were accurate.

scottyboy
there is no way he could know vidae targeted him.

i know, I'm saying that if vidae's bad, than bulldogs is officially good because 2 mafias wouldn't do that to each other.

but I feel bulldogs has some other motive/objective.

Bulldogs
So if Bulldogs if your investigation is accurate and you are telling the truth (which is very unlikely at this point) means that Vidae is a role blocker and will be killed tomorrow. If you turn out evil we know Vidae is likely good. Either way we learn something from killing you.

Consider that Vidae refused to vote Jbond even when it was revealed he was pretty much assured to be the SK. Because he thought I was Goku and wanted me dead, then tried to steal my abilities during the night.

Cigaro
Give him time to defend himself, but perhaps we lynch vidae. If vidae's powerful mafia, then we know Bulldogs is good, even if he's a ****** annoying cuntbag this game.

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 09:11 AM
Actually njx wanted you dead wayyyyy before everyone

scottyboy
lynch: vidae

it's damning evidence vidae...

Cigaro
Consider that Vidae refused to vote Jbond even when it was revealed he was pretty much assured to be the SK. Because he thought I was Goku and wanted me dead, then tried to steal my abilities during the night.

If you knew you weren't Goku, why did you want us to waste our revive on you?

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Actually njx wanted you dead wayyyyy before everyone

yeah, but i'm not sold on that because njx is a hateful **** who gets annoyed easily

Bulldogs
i know, I'm saying that if vidae's bad, than bulldogs is officially good because 2 mafias wouldn't do that to each other.

but I feel bulldogs has some other motive/objective.

The only third party is already dead in Vegeta. If Vidae is who Renji and I are saying he is I couldn't possibly have any other objective. Honestly I made one dumb play and it's been overblown. I was certain I was Goku and I thought it would help the town.

CJSchneider
I will say this, Renji has been the Nostradamus version of the mafia game thus far. He has looked exactly where it is needed. Awesome!

Wootylicous
yeah, but i'm not sold on that because njx is a hateful **** who gets annoyed easily

That is ******* true :p

Ngatachance92
05-08-2012, 09:13 AM
This just got interesting. If Vidae is who you guys think he is, this would be another big blow against the baddies.

Lynch:Vidae

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:13 AM
Give him time to defend himself, but perhaps we lynch vidae. If vidae's powerful mafia, then we know Bulldogs is good, even if he's a ****** annoying cuntbag this game.

Relax on the personal attacks, it's just a game. And I didn't know I wasn't Goku to respond to your other post, IBC said himself he didn't reveal names to everybody. I was going off the assumption I was Goku because of my role, which is the same role Goku had in the Saiyan Saga game.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:14 AM
I will say this, Renji has been the Nostradamus version of the mafia game thus far. He has looked exactly where it is needed. Awesome!

Haha all you have to do is follow me and you find trouble. They'll probably actually finish me tonight when Vidae dies and is revealed so it might work again.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:15 AM
unvote: Bulldogs
vote: vidae

Bulldogs' fate relies on vidae. If vidae is anyone but mafia, I ain't changing my vote from BD until he's gone. Tired of him always coming up with another name at the last minute to save his ass.

Brothgar
I don't trust BD at all but I do trust Renji.

Vote:Vidae

Wootylicous
Unvote bulldogs

I want to hear what vidae has to say to defend himself.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:16 AM
Relax on the personal attacks, it's just a game. And I didn't know I wasn't Goku to respond to your other post, IBC said himself he didn't reveal names to everybody. I was going off the assumption I was Goku because of my role, which is the same role Goku had in the Saiyan Saga game.

That's why I added 'this game', as that's all I'm referring to, this game. Because you're playing like a cuntbag this game.

Bulldogs
<3 Renji. Thanks for doing me a solid even though I kinda screwed you yesterday.

ImBrotherCain
Current Vote Count:

Bulldogs (2): NJX, BeerBaron
Vidae (5): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro

A Perfect Score
I'd like to hear vidae's response to all this as well before I vote for him.

Gay Ork Wang
05-08-2012, 09:17 AM
i told people im good at this.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:18 AM

Yeah, I'll rescind my vote for him if he gets too close to getting lynched before he can respond. I just cast it preliminary because he certainly doesn't look good ATM.

Trogdor
05-08-2012, 09:20 AM
BD's fate relies on Vidae's lynch result.

Will rescind if it gets close but we are 9 votes away currently.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 09:20 AM

Let's at least give vidae a shot to defend himself here. It seemed like we gave bulldogs all damn day yesterday.

Ngatachance92
05-08-2012, 09:21 AM
I know it has probably already been discussed, but how would we go about using the dragonballs and reviving Caddy?

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Vote Vidae

He has to come out of his hiding. Will retract my vote if this gets too close to lynch.

ImBrotherCain
Current Vote Count:

Bulldogs (1): NJX,
Vidae (8): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L

Bulldogs
I know it has probably already been discussed, but how would we go about using the dragonballs and reviving Caddy?

Last game Master Roshi had the Dragon Balls and he just used them during the night. I'm going to assume somebody like Bulma has them here and then all you have to do is send in the one time action during the night. Caddy will be back tomorrow if things go as planned, possibly as a Super Saiyan.

Brothgar
Just a spot of note that Vidae didn't vote for Super Packer either

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:23 AM
And the plot thickens.

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 09:24 AM
On that note neither did Bulldogs

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Just a spot of note that Vidae didn't vote for Super Packer either

He also didn't publicly defend him, like I tried to explain before it's dumb for mafia to defend one of their own, especially as they are about to die. Usually it's either a pile-on vote or they don't vote at all.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 09:26 AM
I'll cast my voteas well and hopefully we hear from viddy soon
vote vidae

Ngatachance92
05-08-2012, 09:26 AM
On that note neither did Bulldogs

When you were checking that did you happen to notice who they did vote for?

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:28 AM

I voted mcbrid (who has since been kicked out of the game for njx), Vidae didn't vote at all. Another interesting thing to note is that ATL, who died night one, voted for Vidae that day. Hmmmm.

SuperMcGee
05-08-2012, 09:32 AM
************. If there was one guy I believed was good, it was Caddy.

(I got roped in to doing some actual physical work at my job. Should be checking back in shortly.)

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Well this is gonna stall until vidae comes out to defend himself...

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 09:33 AM
************. If there was one guy I believed was good, it was Caddy.

(I got roped in to doing some actual physical work at my job. Should be checking back in shortly.)

it's because you're so strong and muscular and they want to see you glistening with sweat

Ngatachance92
I voted mcbrid (who has since been kicked out of the game for njx), Vidae didn't vote at all. Another interesting thing to note is that ATL, who died night one, voted for Vidae that day. Hmmmm.

Very interesting indeed. Well, let's see how Vidae scrambles. It seems pretty clear that he is evil, maybe his frantic effort to save himself will give us even more info.

BeerBaron
Well this is gonna stall until vidae comes out to defend himself...

Pretty much. How dare people have lives and hold up the game!! <shakes fist!>

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Just shortly glancing over the Bulldogs/Shane debate, vidae said we lynch Bulldogs, because we could trust Shane more than Bulldogs. He also suggest that Shane could easily be just a vigilante, not the SK. Take it for what you will.

Gay Ork Wang
05-08-2012, 09:37 AM
well vidae didnt know that shane is the sk

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 09:37 AM
i was gonna say, we should use this time to try and talk out if there's anyone else we feel is suspicious

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:39 AM
well vidae didnt know that shane is the sk

I know, but he could have believed him to be the SK, and just wanted us to think otherwise.

But yeah, I guess we could discuss any other names.

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 09:42 AM
Trivia isn't going apeshit in this game. Seems weird

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 09:44 AM
Gonzo has also played quieter than usual. He hasn't started his once-per-game insane argument yet.

Poor Job from the last game...he got Gonzo'd hard.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 09:46 AM
Also our "barely posts" crew.

Guys with 10 or fewer posts so far:

TitanHope 10
Ngatachance92 9
A Perfect Score 8
GallopingGhost 6
Trogdor 6
CashmoneyDrew 4
Jensen 3

I guarantee you that there are few mafia in there trying to skate by unnoticed. Happens every game.

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 09:52 AM
Also our "barely posts" crew.

Guys with 10 or fewer posts so far:

TitanHope 10
Ngatachance92 9
A Perfect Score 8
GallopingGhost 6
Trogdor 6
CashmoneyDrew 4
Jensen 3

I guarantee you that there are few mafia in there trying to skate by unnoticed. Happens every game.

APS showed up to vote for SP then hasn't said much else.
My gut feeling says Trogdor is either mafia or new and doesn't have a complete grasp of everything yet.
You would think GG would be more talkative.

A Perfect Score
05-08-2012, 10:00 AM
Im here! I wasnt very active yesterday, the thread was closed by the time I checked. You guys work quickly.

Rob S
05-08-2012, 10:00 AM
I have always been behind BD being good. The power play was ridiculous, but it has led to us killing a SK and (hopefully) another mafia member. If vidae is evil, he will have earned our trust imo despite going about in the most ass backwards way possible.

vote: vidae

ImBrotherCain
05-08-2012, 10:04 AM
Current Vote Count:

Vidae (9): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob

With 28 alive 15 are needed for majority.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 10:07 AM
Trivia isn't going apeshit in this game. Seems weird

I thought you were my boy.... Why you grillin fo shillin ribbing bit guy dude.?

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 10:09 AM
See, mention a couple inactives and they seem to show right up....

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 10:09 AM
Right now i'm at school reading this.. i'm doing my best.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:10 AM
See, mention a couple inactives and they seem to show right up....

I hate inactives as much as the next guy, but without the SK alive now they will most likely live on longer than they usually do. Either way they hurt the town, it sucks because even if they're good it's hard to trust them and if they're bad they just blend in with the crowd.

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 10:11 AM
You should tell your parents that Riley isn't listening in class Mitchell.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Went through, compiled the less than 10 posters(in chronological order).

TitanHope:

People who don't read threads are evil.

Read it all guys.

And listen to the Rob Zombie video too.

Just because it's important to support the arts.

You know who hates art?

Bulldogs/Frieza

He immediately shot down the Lie Detector notion too.

Grizz said he's wanting a Sensor, so if he put one in, would you voting for a ton of different people help the Sensor or hurt him?

FpJZUnB82bQ

...I knew that. Totally didn't slip my mind. I was just...testing ya! Yeah, that's it!

YOU PASSED!
Go for the threesome! Should be right up your alley!

And no! That is not a euphemism!

It's still viable info. We shouldn't mass vote to dilute the info, but if we purposefully put out two votes for one sketchy guy and one vote for another sketchy guy, then it could work.

I've seen a few Sensor definitions. Screw what I said earlier.

I'm pretty sure BB used the one where the sensor is told how many mafia members received votes, because right before I killed Snicho, I went back and counted how many times a mafia member voted in a lynch. My numbers didn't match BB's spreadsheet.

Grizz defined it as being told how many mafia members voted in the final lynch vote, which is what I originally thought it was. A Mafia Wiki confirms this definition.

If it's the former, we can manipulate it. It won't be too accurate, but at least it'll help put pressure. If it's the latter, and it probably is since this is Grizz and IBC's game, then the mafia will have to risk themselves while we wait for the Sensor to inform us or not.

No worries. You're foreign, so obviously the language barrier makes things difficult.

Entertaining guests right now. Be on in a little while.

Hug hug, kiss kiss
TH

Ngatachance:

I'm drinking atm and won't have much time to post, if its a long day I should be on later.
Unless they are both in your mafia and you're just trying to cover their tracks.
But noone would suspect those two to play that poorly so it would actually be genius.
I'll vote for SP just because its day one, more info probably isn't coming at this point and someone has to die.

Lynch:SuperPacker
Regardless of how the lynch train started, if he is a scouter he is either evil or maybe Vegeta is Neutral in this game as that was the point in the series where the change began in him.
This just got interesting. If Vidae is who you guys think he is, this would be another big blow against the baddies.

Lynch:Vidae
Very interesting indeed. Well, let's see how Vidae scrambles. It seems pretty clear that he is evil, maybe his frantic effort to save himself will give us even more info.

APS:
Jesus guys, 7 pages? The thread's been open 4 hours!
That's a bit stiff, old chap. I'm not evil! For any lie detectors out there. Anyone want to get me up to speed here? Whats going on?
Well that solves it.

vote: njx
I was just trying to troll njx by voting for him, but I forgot he's too
Cool to care. I'll jump on the SuperPacker vote train, since he's erratic and unreliable and I probably wouldn't trust
Him even if he could prove he's good. Also, **** having another game
With 20 pages of first day discussion. I cant bold on my phone, but my votes count!

Unvote: njx
Vote: SuperPacker.
Day 1 is always a crapshoot. We have no info, nobody ever acts suspiciously and we end up taking 20 pages to lynch an innocent. Might as well save ourselves some discussion and lynch a random early. And that random might as well be someone who won't ever be taken seriously anyways.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOKU!

What are we to do without Earth's protector?
Im here! I wasnt very active yesterday, the thread was closed by the time I checked. You guys work quickly.

GG:
Let's get this going!
Can't agree more.. maybe some suspicious activity might stir itself up too.
DON'T MESS WITH SP OR YOU WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME.
No more spamming or i will have to punch you in the ribs. I won't hesitate one bit mr. jbond.
Careful, last time i did joke votes like this i was innocently lynched.
Lol, i was about to post that there is nothing much to catch up on.

Trogdor:
Checking in. My flight ended up mega-delayed and they lost my luggage so it's been one hell of a day. I'm turning in for the night.
Fully back now and active (promise!). Once I get done catching up I'll post more.
Collectively SP is suspicious to me especially his immediate defensive stance against Scotty has me leaning towards voting but with 11 votes he has more than enough pressure to have to defend himself. I will state my intent to vote for him if that's the direction we want to go to drop the hammer. I just think voting for someone else will be more productive at this stage.

GOW's calling for a role claim when he's more than five votes away though is curious. If people want to vote additionally for him they can also state the intent to add more pressure on SP.

Without question the most suspicious post to me so far.

I'll be around most of the day unless the American Airlines finds my luggage and I have to drive to the airport to pick it up.
Getting defensive and attacking the players who called you out. Interesting :)

Definitely still think SP is most suspicious and after that role claim he's still solidly at public enemy #1. If we need the additional vote I will switch. Those posts still scream mafioso though.
Noticed you said "I'm not evil" rather than saying "I'm good". :waiting:

Not going to be shocked when you come up as the SK.
BD's fate relies on Vidae's lynch result.

Will rescind if it gets close but we are 9 votes away currently.

CashmoneyDrew:
Just got home from some rain basketball. I'm guessing this saga isn't in continuity with the last saga. lol
We need to be careful. He could be pulling some kind of Captain Ginyu type of swap while at the stake.
Ginyu body swap anyone? Anyone?
vote: jbond
I don't trust the way BD has pushed for himself to be lynched and etc.

Jensen:
if there are "smart" players in the mafia (which i'm sure there are) be careful for conversation dominators like caddy said before. lynching cigaro would be pointless as of now.
Vote: SuperPacker

there is not going to be any relevant discussion and nobody ever slips up on day 1 really. i have a sneaking suspicion bulldogs is evil though.
why would SP need that role if he was good? if he finds an evil person, does it really matter if he's high power or not? we lynch them anyway.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:17 AM
We haven't really heard from TH or Jensen since Day One. Hopefully they can stop in at some point.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 10:19 AM
GG's posts...ugh. One liners that add absolutely nothing.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 10:22 AM
GG's posts...ugh. One liners that add absolutely nothing.

This is true. He has posted, but not taken a stance or questioned anything of relevance. Interesting.

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 10:22 AM
If you signed up for this it's because you had some time on your hands there is no way 9-10 posts can make the cut :/

ImBrotherCain
05-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Current Vote Count:

Vidae (9): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob

Jensen
05-08-2012, 10:27 AM
sorry, the last day went by before I got back home. I have no idea what to make of the mess that Bulldogs has created. I don't trust him to be a good investigator unless he actually gives up a member of the mafia. Giving up the SK, which he didn't really do until Renji came out, doesn't make me trust him anymore as a good investigator.

Based off of the last game, we are looking at probably at least 7 or so mafia members left. GG strikes me as extremely suspicious. Every post he has so far has added absolutely nothing to the discussion, and he hasn't even voted once yet.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:31 AM
sorry, the last day went by before I got back home. I have no idea what to make of the mess that Bulldogs has created. I don't trust him to be a good investigator unless he actually gives up a member of the mafia. Giving up the SK, which he didn't really do until Renji came out, doesn't make me trust him anymore as a good investigator.

Based off of the last game, we are looking at probably at least 7 or so mafia members left. GG strikes me as extremely suspicious. Every post he has so far has added absolutely nothing to the discussion, and he hasn't even voted once yet.

Vidae is actually a member of the mafia, the 2nd most powerful one actually. When he's dead, then will you believe me?

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 10:36 AM

We'll have to consider vidae's response, but it appears vidae is the lynchee today, and his role decides Bulldogs' fate. If he's who Bulldog says he is, I'll give BD the benefit of the doubt so long as he continues to provide names, if he's not, Bulldog goes down.

Agreed on GG. It seems he's trying to post just enough to appear to be still involved and not hiding or inactive, but not actually posting anything of meaning. A suspicious habit, IMO.

Jensen
05-08-2012, 10:37 AM
Vidae is actually a member of the mafia, the 2nd most powerful one actually. When he's dead, then will you believe me?

Yeah, I would be more inclined too. I'm interested to know how you know he's the 2nd most powerful mafia member though. How do you know it was vidae that stole your power and you weren't just roleblocked? I don't remember your exact post, so my fault if that last part was incorrect.

Brothgar

Vidae
Day 1: No vote
Day 2: Vote Bulldogs
Day 3: No vote thus far

Bulldogs
Day 1: Vote NJX
Day 2: Vote Bulldogs, Vote Shane
Day 3: Vote Bulldogs, Vote Vidae

Bulldogs
Yeah, I would be more inclined too. I'm interested to know how you know he's the 2nd most powerful mafia member though. How do you know it was vidae that stole your power and you weren't just roleblocked? I don't remember your exact post, so my fault if that last part was incorrect.

My power was swapped during the night. Renji confirmed Vidae is the one that targeted me. If you know the DBZ story you then know who he is.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 10:39 AM

Well, we're not supposed to say names anymore, but the 2nd most powerful bad guy during this saga had the ability to switch bodies if he came upon one more powerful.

It's an oddly specific thing for Bulldogs to claim to begin with if it's not true, and then was backed up by Renji's investigation.

I want to see what vidae says. It'll probably be a dumb scrambling tactic and I'll feel like we wasted a bunch of time, but it's worth hearing out.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:40 AM
Well, we're not supposed to say names anymore, but the 2nd most powerful bad guy during this saga had the ability to switch bodies if he came upon one more powerful.

It's an oddly specific thing for Bulldogs to claim to begin with if it's not true, and then was backed up by Renji's investigation.

I want to see what vidae says. It'll probably be a dumb scrambling tactic and I'll feel like we wasted a bunch of time, but it's worth hearing out.

It's worth noting that he believed I was Goku (so did I) so in his mind it was a huge win. It still is actually, but at least we caught him.

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 10:40 AM
I will admit I do not know DBZ as well as many others here, but for the life of me, your style of play is confusing at best. If anything else, it has been interesting.

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 10:41 AM
I voted before but didn't get counted

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 10:41 AM
I will say this, vidae tried very hard yesterday to shift the lynch from JBond to Bulldogs, leading me to believe he's likely mafia. I still don't fully trust Bulldogs(or even Renji for that matter) but I say we lynch vidae and BD's fate will be decided there.

vote: lynch vidae

Fyi I'm heading out in about 30 mins to go see the Avengers.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 10:43 AM
I will say this, vidae tried very hard yesterday to shift the lynch from JBond to Bulldogs, leading me to believe he's likely mafia. I still don't fully trust Bulldogs(or even Renji for that matter) but I say we lynch vidae and BD's fate will be decided there.

Fyi I'm heading out in about 30 mins to go see the Avengers.

You shan't (that's a real freaking word!) be disappointed in that.

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Here guys. Gonna catch up meow. Hold off on deciding votes please.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:45 AM
Here guys. Gonna catch up meow. Hold off on deciding votes please.

He still needs four more votes. There's plenty of time.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 10:46 AM
Anyone know when vidae usually gets on(not sure if he has a job where he can't get on DC, for instance)?

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 10:47 AM
See this doesn't make any sense Shane was a serial killer why would vidae work to save someone who is as likely to kill him as anyone else and how did he know JBond was the serial killer in the first place?

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 10:49 AM
See this doesn't make any sense Shane was a serial killer why would vidae work to save someone who is as likely to kill him as anyone else and how did he know JBond was the serial killer in the first place?

He stated that jbond could just as easily be the town vigilante and therefore should be kept around, at least until Bulldogs went down.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 10:49 AM

Bulldogs hinted and then renji confirmed that Shane had kill powers and targeted ATL.

My argument was that the character most likely to be a non-mafia killer in this game based on the theme was almost certainly an SK and not a vigilante.

Put it all together, and we eliminated Shane.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 10:51 AM
He stated that jbond could just as easily be the town vigilante and therefore should be kept around, at least until Bulldogs went down.

You know...if vidae really can steal powers...a mafia guy swiping the SK's kill would give the mafia two kills a night. That would have been pretty brilliant and ballsy by him.

And when Shane died, he turned to Bulldogs who seemed to be indicating that he was Goku. (Turned out to be false, so I have no idea what vidae might have stolen power-wise. That's Bulldog's announcement to make.)

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 10:51 AM

It was pretty obvious once Renji outed him. JBond said he'd kill for the town if we kept him alive(vigilante already would have that incentive) and he said he thought it'd be fun to play that role for once. Shane basically outed himself in an attempt to stay alive but vidae tried to push for us to believe he was actually the good vigilante which I'm not sure even exists in this game. He then tried to shift the vote to Bulldogs which probably means he's town aligned. The SK is a great help to the mafia(please don't argue with CJ because he was the exception, not the rule). At one kill a night now in a game this size it becomes extremely difficult for the mafia to win.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 10:52 AM
Yea I'm not gonna lie
Don't really buy the mafia defensing the SK bit since the mafia would then be playing with fire

Wootylicous
Just FYI I was a SK once and worked with the town to eliminate the mafia.

BeerBaron
See my post right above yours Todd. That could have been vidae's plan.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:53 AM
It was pretty obvious once Renji outed him. JBond said he'd kill for the town if we kept him alive(vigilante already would have that incentive) and he said he thought it'd be fun to play that role for once. Shane basically outed himself in an attempt to stay alive but vidae tried to push for us to believe he was actually the good vigilante which I'm not sure even exists in this game. He then tried to shift the vote to Bulldogs which probably means he's town aligned. The SK is a great help to the mafia(please don't argue with CJ because he was the exception, not the rule). At one kill a night now in a game this size it becomes extremely difficult for the mafia to win.

This, this, and this. When I was mafia, the SK is the one of our greatest assets. One kill a night leaves them essentially doomed.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 10:53 AM
I can see BBs point

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 10:55 AM
This, this, and this. When I was mafia, the SK is the one of our greatest assets. One kill a night leaves them essentially doomed.

That's total crap...the SK kills whoever he wanta he's not aligning himself with the town. I would say its more a numbers game of the SK more likely to hit a townie than a mafia member

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 10:57 AM
I could see being an SK why you'd want to do some damage to the town first. They have more people and control the only means of killing you (since most SKs are bulletproof.)

But eventually, the stated win condition of the SK is to kill everyone generally, so he'd have to turn on the mafia too.

My new computer showed up at work. I'll be out for the next hour or so

Cigaro
Mafia's in a minority, correct? More likely to hit a townie, no?

But BB points out a potentially genius plan by vidae.

Todd Bertuzzi
If he kills whoever he wants it usually ends up as a townie because of the numbers in the game. Take it from someone who has been mafia on multiple occasions. Even if he takes out a mafia or two it's usually offset by two or three times that number in townies.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Anyways I'm going to be heading out very shortly but I urge whoever hasn't voted to vote vidae. Don't let him talk his way out of this. If he comes up as who we think he is, great. If he doesn't, we lynch Bulldogs tomorrow and we take the 1 for 1 trade off.

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 10:59 AM
Yea I'm not gonna lie
Don't really buy the mafia defensing the SK bit since the mafia would then be playing with fire

The mafia's defense of the SK by the mafia is because the mafia is playing the odds. With less people to be a target, the mafia knows the SK is more likely to kill a townie than one of them.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:00 AM
That's total crap...the SK kills whoever he wanta he's not aligning himself with the town. I would say its more a numbers game of the SK more likely to hit a townie than a mafia member

For sure it's a numbers game. The SK also usually takes out inactives so they aren't seen, so you just have to make sure the mafia kept the talk up and they'd never really worry about dying.

ImBrotherCain
05-08-2012, 11:01 AM
Current Vote Count:

Vidae (11): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob, Broth, Todd

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 11:01 AM
crazy theory: any chance renji and BD are throwing vid under the bus (willingly) to appear good and catch us all with our pants down?

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 11:02 AM
See my post right above yours Todd. That could have been vidae's plan.

IDK, if he's Ginyu then he would swap abilities with someone, not just take them. So that kinda throws the whole 2 kills per night thing out of the window.

Also, I'd like to wait and hear from Vidae. But we really should still be wary of letting Bulldogs keep chugging along. The mafia basically won the last game because we didn't hold him accountable for his lies.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 11:03 AM
crazy theory: any chance renji and BD are throwing vid under the bus (willingly) to appear good and catch us all with our pants down?

Because of everything he's pulled, BD's continued survival depends on his continued usefulness to the town. If he stops pointing out mafioso, when you consider all that's transpired, I don't see him lasting long.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 11:03 AM

It is possible but unfortunately it's something that we'll have to explore another day. I was suspicious of this when they both gave us the SK yesterday but to give us a powerful mafia member on top of that? It would be a bold play that's for sure.

vidae
05-08-2012, 11:04 AM
Wait, hold up, hold up. I need to read what happened.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:06 AM
IDK, if he's Ginyu then he would swap abilities with someone, not just take them. So that kinda throws the whole 2 kills per night thing out of the window.

Also, I'd like to wait and hear from Vidae. But we really should still be wary of letting Bulldogs keep chugging along. The mafia basically won the last game because we didn't hold him accountable for his lies.

How does it get thrown out the window? He swapped powers with me, but I'm sure he wanted to do the same with Shane.

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 11:07 AM
Wait, hold up, hold up. I need to read what happened.

Holding, we have waited for you.

vidae
05-08-2012, 11:08 AM
I CANNOT believe you people are believing Bulldogs after everything that has happened. He lied MULTIPLE TIMES and now he claims I STOLE HIS POWER? The power he probably lied about having from the start?

Yeah, I targeted him last night but it wasn't to steal his power. This is flat out ridiculous.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:10 AM
I CANNOT believe you people are believing Bulldogs after everything that has happened. He lied MULTIPLE TIMES and now he claims I STOLE HIS POWER? The power he probably lied about having from the start?

Yeah, I targeted him last night but it wasn't to steal his power. This is flat out ridiculous.

This is obviously what he would say if caught. He has done nothing to refute what has been said. I guarantee his entire argument will fall on the stupid mistake I made at the start of Day Two. I guarantee he is Ginyu. Guarantee. If I'm wrong I'll never play another mafia game in my life.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 11:10 AM

False alarm on the new comp...they're doing it tomorrow

Ginyu kept his ability to "swap" even after assuming a new form. (In Goku's body, he tried using it on Vegeta.)

If he steals the SK's kill power, giving the mafia two...I don't see what would be left behind for the SK?

vidae
05-08-2012, 11:11 AM
the insinuation that i'm evil solely because i think bulldogs is possibly playing the worst game of mafia of all time is massively entertaining.

100% agreed, and this is why I'm about to die now. Bulldogs lies, ADMITTED HE LIED, and now I'm dying.

I also think it's massively convenient that this "ability" Bulldogs claims to have (right after he claims to be able to shake off a roleblock..) is now stolen the night after he supposedly used it?

And people are buying this? :\

Bulldogs has been lying to us the entire time. If you guys actually want to lynch me, go for it, but you'll be lynching someone who is good.

vote : Bulldogs

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 11:12 AM
How does it get thrown out the window? He swapped powers with me, but I'm sure he wanted to do the same with Shane.

Because he would give up his ability to kill to the person he swapped with in addition to taking their powers. It would just be a straight up trade of powers. He wouldn't just take the powers to go with his. That's not how Ginyu works.

Bulldogs
"JBond is evil. oh wait, i mean my results were inconclusive. don't worry guys, i wasn't lying to you or completely incorrect, i just wanted to seem useful."

Anything new to bring to the table njx? Or just same old, same old? You're doing nothing but hurting the town by ignoring the arguments of multiple people because of one instance.

Wootylicous
I don't believe Bulldogs one bit.

bantx
05-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Just finished catching up and again seeing all his rambling. The info that Renji gave us is pretty hard evidence, but then again Bulldog antics from day 1 still makes me think we'd be better off without him. What took 10 pages couldve been done in 3. Then he turned out not to be Goku like he claimed he would have been. Makes me think we still should've killed him first only to see that he wasn't goku.

Bulldogs
Again, if Vidae isn't Ginyu I'll never play a mafia game again. I've never been so certain of something before.

vidae
Anything new to bring to the table njx? Or just same old, same old? You're doing nothing but hurting the town by ignoring the arguments of multiple people because of one instance.

njx is hurting the town because he thinks you're full of crap? We all think it, because you're full of crap. And claiming someone else is hurting the town is laughable. :\

vidae
Again, if Vidae isn't Ginyu I'll never play a mafia game again. I've never been so certain of something before.

Trust me, I'll hold you to this.

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 11:14 AM
I think it is fully possible that both Vidae AND Bulldogs are evil.

BeerBaron
Because he would give up his ability to kill to the person he swapped with in addition to taking their powers. It would just be a straight up trade of powers. He wouldn't just take the powers to go with his. That's not how Ginyu works.

YES IT ******* IS! Holy ****, to rehash the story, Ginyu deliberately injured himself after realizing Goku was stronger, swapped with Goku, went and got beat up by Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta, and then tried to swap with Vegeta, failed because Goku (in Ginyu's original body) jumped in the way, and then he switched with a frog Gohan threw.

He absolutely ******* kept his power throughout. That **** traveled WITH Ginyu. Question my DBZ knowledge one more time and I'm voting for you out of spite!

Cigaro
So far I haven't read anything to change my vote. Just 'Bulldogs is lying!'.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 11:15 AM

I'm growing suspicious of you. njx is also very suspicious the way he's played so far. Two potential candidates to look into tonight.

I'll be taking off in minutes but I'm 100% confident vidae is evil now. The play is simple really. Lynch vidae and if he comes up evil then it's a win for the town, if he comes up good then we lynch Bulldogs and look into Renji.

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 11:16 AM
It's entirely possible Vidae is evil. But I'm voting Bulldogs off of principle. You powerplay the town and lie at the same time, you deserve to die. Add in the history of the last game, and the fact that I don't wanna keep putting up with the excuses and muddled convo any further days and this is a slam dunk for me.

vote: Bulldogs

bantx

Which is true lol, but at this point I am leaning for vidae as my vote.

Bulldogs
BeerBaron, CJ, you guys get what you were waiting for? I lied Day Two. I know, I'll do my best to make up for it the rest of the game. I said evil instead of inconclusive, it was dumb. Vidae is Ginyu, the best he can do is say I'm lying.

vidae

I don't understand how this actually has any merit. Bulldogs lied yesterday, all day, and it's impossible to believe he's doing the same now?

I doubt he ever had any kind of investigative role to begin with.

If you guys really think I'm more suspicious and should die, so be it, but I really don't understand this right now.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 11:17 AM
Which is true lol, but at this point I am leaning for vidae as my vote.

Yeah its true, just nothing new to change my opinion.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 11:17 AM
We trusted Renji/Bulldogs yesterday as vidae tried to steer the vote clear. Let's trust them again today people. vidae, njx, CMD... are all mafia and should be looked into tonight.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:18 AM
I don't understand how this actually has any merit. Bulldogs lied yesterday, all day, and it's impossible to believe he's doing the same now?

If you guys really think I'm more suspicious and should die, so be it, but I really don't understand this right now.

I lied yesterday, at the start of the day. I've since made like 10 posts responding as to why and agree it was dumb in retrospect. Anything else?

Wootylicous
I really can't base my vote for someone on BD's lies :/ I trust renji more than anything

vidae
I'm growing suspicious of you. njx is also very suspicious the way he's played so far. Two potential candidates to look into tonight.

I'll be taking off in minutes but I'm 100% confident vidae is evil now. The play is simple really. Lynch vidae and if he comes up evil then it's a win for the town, if he comes up good then we lynch Bulldogs and look into Renji.

Ugh. I don't get how I seem evil. sigh.

Go ahead I guess. You're believing his crap again. We don't deserve to win this. Bulldogs is completely manipulating you all.

Cigaro

Renji vouched that BD looked into the guy. BD lied about him being evil, but not that he had actually looked into anyone, and it ended up nabbing the SK Day 2.

CashmoneyDrew
YES IT ******* IS! Holy ****, to rehash the story, Ginyu deliberately injured himself after realizing Goku was stronger, swapped with Goku, went and got beat up by Gohan, Krillin and Vegeta, and then tried to swap with Vegeta, failed because Goku (in Ginyu's original body) jumped in the way, and then he switched with a frog Gohan threw.

He absolutely ******* kept his power throughout. That **** traveled WITH Ginyu. Question my DBZ knowledge one more time and I'm voting for you out of spite!

What I'm trying to say is he would have to leave something to make it a straight up 'swap'. Would he leave his ability to kill as Ginyu? Or would he leave a 'bad guy' role to a town member in case they were investigated. I'm just spit-balling here.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Like I said if vidae turns up good, we lynch BD and it's a 1 for 1 trade we'll gladly take at this point.

vidae
I lied yesterday, at the start of the day. I've since made like 10 posts responding as to why and agree it was dumb in retrospect. Anything else?

This is my point. Why should we believe you? Why should anyone believe you? Once a liar, always a liar.

Bulldogs
Like I said if vidae turns up good, we lynch BD and it's a 1 for 1 trade we'll gladly take at this point.

I will take a lynch tomorrow without argument if wrong. I won't even post if you guys want.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 11:20 AM
I really can't base my vote for someone on BD's lies :/ I trust renji more than anything

People shouldn't forget that Renji has vouched that BD looked into the guys he stated he's looked into. It got us the SK the second day, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt with Renji's confirmation.

Bulldogs
This is my point. Why should we believe you? Why should anyone believe you? Once a liar, always a liar.

You've lied in previous games. Are you always a liar? This state of thinking is stupid.

vidae

Hey, if you guys are comfortable lynching someone good over someone who has been suspicious the entire time, lied to the town on multiple occasions, and hasn't done anything but cause confusion, I guess that is your prerogative.

It would really be a shame though. meh.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 11:21 AM
What had Bulldogs lied about? He said Shane was evil and later said inconclusive. Otherwise all of his claims have been accurate and backed by Renji.