PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Like I said if vidae turns up good, we lynch BD and it's a 1 for 1 trade we'll gladly take at this point.

This. BD led us to the SK. He's stating he's leading us to the #2, with a reasonable justification for such an assertion. If proven false, we simply rid ourselves of BD once and for all.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Hey, if you guys are comfortable lynching someone good over someone who has been suspicious the entire time, lied to the town on multiple occasions, and hasn't done anything but cause confusion, I guess that is your prerogative.

It would really be a shame though. meh.

- Show me multiple occasions. Njx said the same thing, it was once.

- With the help of Renji we took out the SK. There was some confusion along the way but I've certainly done something.

BeerBaron
We trusted Renji/Bulldogs yesterday as vidae tried to steer the vote clear. Let's trust them again today people. vidae, njx, CMD... are all mafia and should be looked into tonight.

We did not trust Bulldogs yesterday...I sure as hell didn't. It was enough to force Shane into admitting he had a kill power which did it for me. You don't let freelance killers live when you find them out.

And to be truthful, I still don't trust him at all. He pulled this **** in the last game as mafia, threw the town in circles for a few days, threw them a bone in the form of the SK to get them off his case, and helped the mafia win.

But...here...we have renji corroborating his story. vidae and BD apparently visited eachother is what I gather from renji.

I don't like liars and think what bulldogs did yesterday was moronic. It seems like we're going to believe him again...

I wish I could killed them both out of principle...alas.

vote: vidae

vidae
What had Bulldogs lied about? He said Shane was evil and later said inconclusive. Otherwise all of his claims have been accurate and backed by Renji.

Well, he's lying that I stole his ability somehow. And how exactly has he been "backed" by Renji? Renji said I targeted him and that he targeted me. That is true.. but how does that CLEAR Bulldogs? This is what I don't get.

Todd Bertuzzi
Hey, if you guys are comfortable lynching someone good over someone who has been suspicious the entire time, lied to the town on multiple occasions, and hasn't done anything but cause confusion, I guess that is your prerogative.

It would really be a shame though. meh.

Well honestly you've been more suspicious to me than BD has. Anyways if we lynch you and you are good(which I doubt), we take out Bulldogs and you have done the town a great service by outing him.

Anyways, off to the movie. Please do the right thing town.

CashmoneyDrew
Like I said if vidae turns up good, we lynch BD and it's a 1 for 1 trade we'll gladly take at this point.

Ugh. This is exactly what happened in the last game and he ran amok. Just kept making excuses day after day and throwing the blame on someone new.

Whatever.

vidae
05-08-2012, 11:23 AM
- Show me multiple occasions. Njx said the same thing, it was once.

- With the help of Renji we took out the SK. There was some confusion along the way but I've certainly done something.

Well you're lying about me stealing your power right now.. two = multiple, right?

Cigaro
Bulldogs took the most ******** rout to the lynching, this much is true. But the lynching turned out to be a very good one. Bulldogs says he's leading us to a much more valuable target this time. Bulldogs is telling the truth, we have a huge advantage early on. Bulldogs is lying, its a 1-1 swap and we don't have to deal with Bulldogs anymore.

vidae
Well honestly you've been more suspicious to me than BD has. Anyways if we lynch you and you are good(which I doubt), we take out Bulldogs and you have done the town a great service by outing him.

Anyways, off to the movie. Please do the right thing town.

HOW could ANYONE POSSIBLY be more suspicious than BD? SERIOUSLY?

Ugh. Just finish it. This is ridiculous.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:24 AM
Ugh. This is exactly what happened in the last game and he ran amok. Just kept making excuses day after day and throwing the blame on someone new.

Whatever.

Why would I use the same strategy twice in a row as a mafia member. Last time I did it on relatively quiet people like Trogdor and bantx, not extremely active members with previous mafia experience.

A Perfect Score
I think the most logical conclusion would be to lynch vidae, see if Bulldogs is telling the truth, and if not lynch him as well. Like Todd said, a 1 for 1 trade is a really good deal. Unless vidae is a powerful ally, which he should probably reveal now if he is, it's a good trade for the town. If you really are good vidae, you might have to take one for the team here.

vote: vidae

Bulldogs
Well you're lying about me stealing your power right now.. two = multiple, right?

No I'm not, and I'm sticking my neck on the line for it.

Todd Bertuzzi

Whatever.

Right but he knows he's on his last legs now. If vidae turns up good, there's no way BD survives a lynching tomorrow. Anyways this is my last post haha. If I die, remember to look into CMD and njx.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 11:25 AM
Right but he knows he's on his last legs now. If vidae turns up good, there's no way BD survives a lynching tomorrow. Anyways this is my last post haha. If I die, remember to look into CMD and njx.

We said this about today too. Now we see where that is at.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 11:25 AM

Whatever.

I've been wanting to get BD since the first day. If vidae isn't the #2, BD will be my permanent vote until he's gone. Considering yesterday's shenanigans, I think a good many others will agree.

vidae
05-08-2012, 11:26 AM
Just finish it. I don't care anymore to be honest. I have absolutely zero desire to help you guys win this game anymore. This is probably the most frustrated I've ever been in a mafia game before.

A Perfect Score
I've been wanting to get BD since the first day. If vidae isn't the #2, BD will be my permanent vote until he's gone. Considering yesterday's shenanigans, I think a good many others will agree.

IF vidae isn't evil, BD is gone for sure tomorrow. I'll pre-vote now!

Cigaro
We said this about today too. Now we see where that is at.

True, but his claim turned out true, which gave him enough credibility. If this claim turns out false, he'll have no credibility and will suffer his due fate.

Wootylicous
05-08-2012, 11:27 AM
Let's do this!!!

ImBrotherCain
Current Vote Count:

Bulldogs (3): NJX, vidae, CashmoneyDrew
Vidae (13): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob, Broth, Todd, BeerBaron, APS

With 28 alive 15 are needed for majority.

vidae
Everyone should say goodbye to Bulldogs by the way. He won't be playing any more mafia games on this site.

Grizzlegom
05-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Current Vote Count:

Bulldogs (3): NJX, vidae, CMD,
Vidae (13): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob, Broth, Todd, BeerBaron, APS

Cigaro
I believe vidae currently sits at 13 votes, two from the necessary.

bantx
Can we get a vote count grizz or ibc?

This all seems too familiar to what BD did the last DBZ game. But like what everyone else said killing vidae then BD. But I fully expect BD to keep talking his ass off tomorrow about nothing.

edit: i was too slow for the vote count ask lol

Bulldogs
Everyone should say goodbye to Bulldogs by the way. He won't be playing any more mafia games on this site.

You still haven't done anything to prove the claims are wrong. Don't worry guys, you won't be saying goodbye to me.

Brothgar
Wait... what if Bulldogs is in fact the role swaper?? Gives up his own abilities and tells us someone else has them. This is smart and makes more sense to me.

Unvote: Vidae
Vote:Bulldogs

A Perfect Score
05-08-2012, 11:29 AM

Is there any way we can convince you to reveal your role in the final hour? If you're really innocent, you could reveal and ask for protection if it's vital. Hell, at least give us a townie excuse or something. You're making it worse by not giving us anything at all.

CashmoneyDrew
Why would I use the same strategy twice in a row as a mafia member. Last time I did it on relatively quiet people like Trogdor and bantx, not extremely active members with previous mafia experience.

Hell if I know. I've given up trying to make sense of your actions after yesterday.

You lied and power-played the town. If you're good, well, you brought it on yourself and we get Vidae tomorrow. But I'm tired of the conversation always having to come back to you at this point, and would rather not do this again the next day.

Grizzlegom
apparently we all had the same idea on the vote count

BeerBaron
Can we get a vote count grizz or ibc?

This all seems too familiar to what BD did the last DBZ game. But like what everyone else said killing vidae then BD. But I fully expect BD to keep talking his ass off tomorrow about nothing.

Oh you can bet on that for sure. I won't be surprised if he suddenly "doesn't get his powers back" or something to cover his ass tomorrow too.

Wootylicous
Wait... what if Bulldogs is in fact the role swaper?? Gives up his own abilities and tells us someone else has them. This is smart and makes more sense to me.

Genius plan he ****** with us the last time :/

Cigaro

Renji has stated his roles have been the same the past days, no?

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Genius plan he ****** with us the last time :/

What broth said is in no way possible. Somebody would have posted that their abilities were stolen Day Two.

vidae
05-08-2012, 11:30 AM
You still haven't done anything to prove the claims are wrong. Don't worry guys, you won't be saying goodbye to me.

I don't get what I can even do at this point. What can I do to prove you're lying except point to your past behavior, which I've done multiple times.

I also think it's funny that someone who wanted to be lynched so bad the first night now doesn't want it at all. Shouldn't be you pushing for everyone to kill you so you can "return and be even more powerful!" or whatever it is you claimed?

Ugh this all reeks of just flat out failure on the towns part. We really tend to over think things.

ImBrotherCain
05-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Current Vote Count:

Bulldogs (4): NJX, vidae, CMD, Broth,
Vidae (12): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob, Todd, BeerBaron, APS

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 11:31 AM
How exactly does he know vidae's ability yeah he was targeted with it yet his "investigation" is still inconclusive. I doubt that IBC came out and TOLD BD that someone stole his abilities. Something just isn't adding up with bulldogs.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:32 AM
How exactly does he know vidae's ability yeah he was targeted with it yet his "investigation" is still inconclusive. I doubt that IBC came out and TOLD BD that someone stole his abilities. Something just isn't adding up with bulldogs.

Yes, it did come up and say somebody stole my abilities... how else would I know?

CJSchneider
What had Bulldogs lied about? He said Shane was evil and later said inconclusive. Otherwise all of his claims have been accurate and backed by Renji.

This. BD led us to the SK. He's stating he's leading us to the #2, with a reasonable justification for such an assertion. If proven false, we simply rid ourselves of BD once and for all.

I can get behind this.

lynch: vid

Cigaro
I don't get what I can even do at this point. What can I do to prove you're lying except point to your past behavior, which I've done multiple times.

I also think it's funny that someone who wanted to be lynched so bad the first night now doesn't want it at all. Shouldn't be you pushing for everyone to kill you so you can "return and be even more powerful!" or whatever it is you claimed?

Ugh this all reeks of just flat out failure on the towns part. We really tend to over think things.

You can reveal your role. If you're good, it'd be better for you and the town to not be lynched and simply hope you get protected and have a chance at survival, rather than certainly go down tonight.

Not revealing your role just makes you look suspicious. Learned from SP and Shane?

SuperMcGee
05-08-2012, 11:33 AM
Trying to get caught up on vid's defense. Try not to end it just yet. Seems like the play based on the info, if the guys who are knowledgeable in DBZ support that than I likely will, as well.

BeerBaron
You can reveal your role. If you're good, it'd be better for you and the town to not be lynched and simply hope you get protected and have a chance at survival, rather than certainly go down tonight.

Not revealing your role just makes you look suspicious. Learned from SP and Shane?

Actually , it WAS revealing their role that got them finished off. SP's was an obvious mafia role while Shane admitted to having kill powers in a sage unlikely to have a vigilante.

Cigaro

I assume he'd have to be notified of his role being stolen, as how would he move forward with future night actions?

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 11:34 AM
Renji has been consistent. What my question is what caused us to move from Bulldogs to vidae. As I said I'm not 100% that either are not evil but before we follow the fool again I'd like to play devil's advocate.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Actually , it WAS revealing their role that got them finished off. SP's was an obvious mafia role while Shane admitted to having kill powers in a sage unlikely to have a vigilante.

That's what I'm saying, seems likely vid is evil and he knows any revelation of his role will lead to the same consequence of the last two evil reveals(I know Shane's not technically evil).

vidae
Is there any way we can convince you to reveal your role in the final hour? If you're really innocent, you could reveal and ask for protection if it's vital. Hell, at least give us a townie excuse or something. You're making it worse by not giving us anything at all.

Did I miss someone asking me for it before? I didn't see it. I have no problems revealing it.

I'm a Jailkeep. I don't steal abilities, I just prevent people from doing things. I don't trust that Bulldogs is an Investigator, so I used it on him last night.

ImBrotherCain
Current Vote Count:

Vidae (13): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob, Todd, BeerBaron, APS, CJ

BeerBaron
I assume he'd have to be notified of his role being stolen, as how would he move forward with future night actions?

Personally, if I were modding, I would have given him "no results" no results in order to keep up they mystery. But that fits more with the mafia game than the theme considering you'd probably KNOW if you were not in your own body anymore. Tough call to make.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Renji has been consistent. What my question is what caused us to move from Bulldogs to vidae. As I said I'm not 100% that either are not evil but before we follow the fool again I'd like to play devil's advocate.

I came out and say my investigation of Vidae failed. I then told everybody my powers were stolen, and I think it's because I visited Vid and he took them. It turns out that Vidae actually targeted me as well the same night as pointed out by Renji. Who else can steal powers except for the obvious 2nd most powerful guy other than Frieza.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 11:36 AM

The original post that started it all;

I'm pretty sure Vidae is evil btw. I investigated him last night and my abilities were stolen. If you watched the Frieza saga you would know who that is.

Gay Ork Wang
05-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Just saying: how should bulldogs know vid targeted him if bulldogs was evil

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 11:37 AM
Did I miss someone asking me for it before? I didn't see it. I have no problems revealing it.

I'm a Jailkeep. I don't steal abilities, I just prevent people from doing things. I don't trust that Bulldogs is an Investigator, so I used it on him last night.

This is garbage. So your Jailkeep also stole my abilities? Lynch him, if I'm wrong I won't even speak again tomorrow. Just finish me off then.

vidae
05-08-2012, 11:38 AM
This is garbage. So your Jailkeep also stole my abilities? Lynch him, if I'm wrong I won't even speak again tomorrow. Just finish me off then.

I didn't STEAL ANYTHING. No one stole your ability. That part is a load of crap.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm going to give Bulldogs a bit of credit and trust his word. You guys are really ribbing him up. Vote:Videa

Wootylicous
Of course trivia comes out of nowhere :p

Gay Ork Wang
if he is jailkept i dont think i wouldve seen bd target vid

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 11:40 AM
I'm going to give Bulldogs a bit of credit and trust his word. You guys are really ribbing him up. Vote:Videa

Bold that, so it counts.

BeerBaron
Of course trivia comes out of nowhere :p

He's one of the biggest lynch train hoppers in these games. And all the more insight you'll get is "I agree, lynch: xxxx"

vidae
if he is jailkept i dont think i wouldve seen bd target vid

I have no idea why you saw him to be honest. I'm just telling you what I did. It looks like I'm dead anyway so it really doesn't matter.

Someone protect Renji tonight. He is the only one giving the town any kind of credible info.

ImBrotherCain
Current Vote Count:

Vidae (14): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob, Todd, BeerBaron, APS, CJ, GG

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 11:41 AM
With GG's vote, one more is necessary.

vidae
05-08-2012, 11:42 AM
I refuse to vote for myself. I almost always do when I want to go out with a bang, but I'm not helping you guys kill a good townie. You guys will have to pull the trigger this time.

Brothgar
05-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Unvote:Bulldogs
Vote:Vidae

down the rabbit hole we go.

Grizzlegom
05-08-2012, 11:48 AM
As the town gathered to discuss the somber events of the previous night, there is a sudden uneasiness that comes across them. The Saiyan race has been all but extinguished and while their numbers are still great, the town is unsure who to turn to as their leader. Bulldogs steps forward, stating that vidae is evil. The town doesn’t really trust him but Renji brings the cavalry, confirming his evildoing. The town, unsure of who to trust, slowly circles around vidae but they are being patient, awaiting his response. Vidae lies quietly and finally emerges from the corner, “You all are idiots, how can you believe a known liar?” he states. Suddenly, vidae puts his hand through his chest, “You will all feel my wrath, CHANGE NO-” Before he can finish that sentence, that hole in his chest is suddenly tripled in size as someone shoots an energy beam right through him.

http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/GenniferTheHedgehog/DotheOMEGABUTTBLASTER.png

Vidae (Captain Ginyu, Absorber/2x Role Steal) has been lynched.

Send in your night actions to IBC!!

Grizzlegom
05-08-2012, 06:03 PM
As the town awakens they are greeted by a black sky, for someone has called the Eternal Dragon! “What is it you desire?” Speaks the Dragon. “I WISH TO BRING CADDY, EARTH’S PROTECTOR BACK TO LIFE!!!!” “It shall be done.” The town rushes to Caddy’s body and are ecstatic to see it begin to move again. However, it is not the usual happy face they are greeted with, for Caddy looks determined and ready for action.

http://resizeimage.org/system/images/107344/original/Goku_by_drozdoo.png

Caddy (Goku, ????) has been revived.

However, all the news is not good on this night. For the town realizes that they have also lost another amongst them, for Caddy’s master and teacher, Broth, is not at Kame House back on Earth. For it seems upon hearing of Caddy’s death, Broth boarded a spaceship and traveled to Namek. It appears he came looking for a fight as he was not in his usual frail state, having buffed himself up to fight his apparent attacker. It appears broth was clearly overmatched however, beaten to a pulp by someone who seems to have matched him in both size and power.

http://images.wikia.com/ultradragonball/images/3/33/200px-BuffRoshi(PtP).png

Broth (Master Roshi, Townie) has been killed.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 06:05 PM
Yay Caddy!! Yous back

fenikz
05-08-2012, 06:07 PM
hello people :D

havent been able to post in this thread in 2 "days"

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 06:07 PM
Idk about you guys but I'm kinda starting to maybe jump off of BD's back.

SuperMcGee
05-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Caddy's not ******* around no more.

SuperMcGee
05-08-2012, 06:09 PM
Now what's really suspicious is that it's Day 4 and fenikz is still alive.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 06:11 PM
Why go after Broth with Renji and Bulldogs walking around lynching peeps?

fenikz
05-08-2012, 06:12 PM
Now what's really suspicious is that it's Day 4 and fenikz is still alive.

ya i know, i assume like 5 people have investigated me already

but i also havent been on to talk so maybe i should just keep quiet

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Maybe they think that Renji and BD are going to be watched, so go after someone who's not as obvious?

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 06:15 PM
poor decision making.

I guess they assumed Renji would be protected and that he'd watch Bulldogs again. But I don't know if Renji would follow the same guy three nights in a row, but German people are unpredictable. That's why they were born German.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Boys my bad on not posting. I know you guys are losing more than a bit of patience but i dont like typing on my phone. Day 2 i missed completely because of a nap and day 3 i was late posting because i was at school reading. The reason i only post lynch ehoever is because i read everything posted and lynch accordingly but i have only voted lynch for evil guys. Im active in the fact i read everything and analyze info. So far ive let the investigators do their work.As for who i think is evil are the people who voted for others besides vidae cuz he had a key role. Today i finished my rib dinner and was able to post right away... and from now on it will be the same. The weekdays the days are up morning/afternoon i will be posting but not posting huge messages because its on my phone.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:18 PM
I got my powers back people. Didn't have the opportunity to use them last night unfortunately, so no info. Guys I'd say are most suspicious right now are CMD and njx for obvious reasons but I have no hard info.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 06:19 PM
still seems like they would've gone for fenikz or something.

not everyone is an asshole like you and gonzo

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:21 PM
It should be sweet now that we have Goku back with special abilities. Protecting him for the remainder of the game should be priority #1.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 06:22 PM
i would note that, unlike vidae, i've never killed you.

well he is dead, so i can't accuse him can i

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 06:24 PM
I've had a gut feeling about CMD all game and the way he was trying to avoid lynching vidae confirmed those suspicions.

lynch: CMD

TitanHope
Broth just seems like a weird target. With protection on Renji, and Bulldogs being watched, you'd think they'd take the high percentage kill on someone who knows the show like BB or someone who is posting a lot more.

Also, Bulldogs, you're this arc's version of Fortuneteller Baba! WAY TO GO!

Caddy
Sup fellas.

Give me 20 minutes to catch up and I'll reveal all my investigations so far.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:25 PM
Im weary of NJX too because hea avoided voting the badies and tried to turn thw attention others a lot.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:26 PM
I've had a gut feeling about CMD all game and the way he was trying to avoid lynching vidae confirmed those suspicions.

Cant argue with this but i want to see what our investigators fetch up first.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 06:26 PM
Let's see...the first post could stand to be updated for one...still reflecting day 2 info.

We know that renji, bulldogs and caddy are good and have powers.

Other than that...loads of question marks. Still some people real low on the post count total who I'd like to call out and get talking. It's been my experience that a portion of the mafia always tries to fly under the radar, so let's try calling someone out.

I want to hear from...

Vote: APS

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 06:27 PM

I never tried to avoid lynching Vidae. I even said we could lynch him today. I voted for BD on principle and I don't regret that at all. I only regret not trusting GOW.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Lynching APS is never a bad idea imo

fenikz
05-08-2012, 06:28 PM
APS has been very quiet but im guessing he is just drunk

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Sup fellas.

Give me 20 minutes to catch up and I'll reveal all my investigations so far.

Sounds good to me. Good thing now is you don't have to worry about god damn Ginyu stealing your powers, and unless our team is handicapped you are safe the rest of the game.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 06:30 PM
APS has posted more in the past games. Top half in terms of posts at least I'd say. Right now, he's 4th to last.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:30 PM
I never tried to avoid lynching Vidae. I even said we could lynch him today. I voted for BD on principle and I don't regret that at all. I only regret not trusting GOW.

Unfortunately voting on principle doesn't necessarily win games and has thus made you look suspicious. I'm not going to come out and say you're outright evil yet but I will say I'm leaning that way.

bantx
05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
yay goku is back.

Waiting on Caddy for some info and also Renji

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
At most we should be looking at 6 mafia left I'd think. I won't name characters because that seems to be frowned upon, but there should be up to 3 Ginyu left plus the big guy and his two sidekicks.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 06:32 PM
i feel like it's sleepy time in germasia, but i know renji's gotta have some nice info for us.

goku back makes me happy panda!

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:33 PM
At most we should be looking at 6 mafia left I'd think. I won't name characters because that seems to be frowned upon, but there should be up to 3 Ginyu left plus the big guy and his two sidekicks.

You can name characters the thing frowned upon seems to be connecting a character to somebody else. Obviously Frieza and Zarbon are left, as well as three more Ginyu members.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 06:33 PM

Sounds good to me. Good thing now is you don't have to worry about god damn Ginyu stealing your powers, and unless our team is handicapped you are safe the rest of the game.

ummmm what?

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 06:34 PM
It was pretty much impossible to talk about the character when it came to the SK. I'm just glad we got that taken care of when we did.

Bulldogs
ummmm what?

Captain Ginyu is the one that steals powers. When he says three Ginyu, he's referring to members of the Ginyu Force, which is like Captain Ginyu's team.

Todd Bertuzzi
ummmm what?

3 members of the Ginyu force....one of them being Captain Ginyu who was killed already(vidae).

fenikz
05-08-2012, 06:36 PM
alright, never seen DBZ so im in the dark on most of this stuff

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 06:36 PM
Unfortunately voting on principle doesn't necessarily win games and has thus made you look suspicious.

It can early in the game when ridiculous people are playing ridiculous like you were, muddling up the game. But as long as you're beyond all that crap, that's cool. I can move on too.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 06:37 PM
to be fair SP was doing the same thing and turned out evil so you did look very suspicious

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:37 PM
It can early in the game when ridiculous people are playing ridiculous like you were, muddling up the game. But as long as you're beyond all that crap, that's cool. I can move on too.

Yeah yeah yeah, the important thing is now we're past that and brought down two bad guys with us along the way. Still wasn't a smart vote by you imo. Either you let your feelings get in the way or you're mafia.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 06:38 PM
You can name characters the thing frowned upon seems to be connecting a character to somebody else. Obviously Frieza and Zarbon are left, as well as three more Ginyu members.

I wouldn't totally rule out Dodoria either. Around 8 mafia makes sense in a game this size. I'm guessing Frieza has some pretty awesome power. Racoom/Burter are likely just goons. Guldo could have a time freeze power where he can reverse a lynch or stop it before it happens.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 06:38 PM
ummmm what?

There's Capt. Ginyu (who Bulldogs was referring to), who can steal powers by switching bodies with people, and there's also members of his Ginyu Force, which consists of Ginyu and 4 subordinate members (which Todd was talking about). Jeice was a member of the Ginyu Force, so with him and Capt. Ginyu now gone, there's only 3 left.

Naturally, I assume this post will be useless since this thread moves so fast and I type up posts so slowly. But now at least I'll get an extra post between me and Cigaro and BB trying to get guys with low post counts pressured and/or lynched.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:39 PM
I wouldn't totally rule out Dodoria either. Around 8 mafia makes sense in a game this size. I'm guessing Frieza has some pretty awesome power. Racoom/Burter are likely just goons. Guldo could have a time freeze power where he can reverse a lynch or stop it before it happens.

Completely forgot about Dodoria, yeah he's probably in this too. So at most we are looking at six more bad guys.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:39 PM
If we can't get sufficient evidence from our investigators, i'm all for going after CMD. I'm around 75% sure he is evil and if he does turn up good which i doubt he will, that arises my suspicion of BB.

The top 3 list of most suspicious people for me so far is:
CMD
NJX
BB

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:40 PM
There's Capt. Ginyu (who Bulldogs was referring to), who can steal powers by switching bodies with people, and there's also members of his Ginyu Force, which consists of Ginyu and 4 subordinate members (which Todd was talking about). Jeice was a member of the Ginyu Force, so with him and Capt. Ginyu now gone, there's only 3 left.

Naturally, I assume this post will be useless since this thread moves so fast and I type up posts so slowly. But now at least I'll get an extra post between me and Cigaro and BB trying to get guys with low post counts pressured and/or lynched.

Hey TH, welcome to 10 minutes ago. :wave:

Todd Bertuzzi
Caddy hurry up and go all Super Saiyan on their asses!

BeerBaron
If we can't get sufficient evidence from our investigators, i'm all for going after CMD. I'm around 75% sure he is evil and if he does turn up good which i doubt he will, that arises my suspicion of BB.

CMD
NJX
BB

I don't even know how to defend myself because I don't understand what the hell you're saying.

GallopingGhost
Caddy hurry up and go all Super Saiyan on their asses!

Lol yeah, i'm waiting on Caddy.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 06:43 PM
I'm not totally sold on njx being evil but he does look extremely suspicious and it's definitely something worth looking into. I've been mafia with him before though and he's usually pretty smart about not defending other mafia if their lynching seems imminent. Not really sure what to think of him at this point but I will agree he's up there with CMD as two of the more suspicious players so far.

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 06:44 PM

CMD
NJX
BB

Considering your most informative post in this thread to date is you talking about your rib dinner, this is how much I care...

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:44 PM
I'm not totally sold on njx being evil but he does look extremely suspicious and it's definitely something worth looking into. I've been mafia with him before though and he's usually pretty smart about not defending other mafia if their lynching seems imminent. Not really sure what to think of him at this point but I will agree he's up there with CMD as two of the more suspicious players so far.

I also have a weird feeling about GOW.... btw.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:45 PM
For sure Todd, I'm not ready to fully accuse anyone. Especially since it would be pretty dumb for njx to side with Vidae for two straight days if he was evil. It does look bad on him though.

bantx
caddy takes forevs to read

Bulldogs

I would be shocked if GOW was evil. He assisted in the lynchings of two very crucial bad guys.

Caddy
Time to get serious

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/hirudegarn-vs-broly-hatchyack-meta-cooler-and-super-perfect-cell-19650.jpg

Night 1 I investigated CJ, he is good.*
Night 2 I investigated Fenikz, he is good.*
*Possible framer/tailor but unlikely

Also, I'm going to need protection.

BeerBaron

Yes, I'm sure the guy who has helped to out the SK and a strong mafia player is totally evil.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 06:46 PM
caddy takes forevs to read

Aussies read upside down.

scottyboy
i'm suspicious of GG. dude's always all over the freaking place and oddly quiet meow. not like him

BeerBaron
Time to get serious

Night 1 I investigated CJ, he is good.*
Night 2 I investigated Fenikz, he is good.*
*Possible framer/tailor but unlikely

Also, I'm going to need protection.

So you didn't get brought back with anything new I take it?

fenikz
ha knew someone had to investigate me by now

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 06:47 PM
i'm suspicious of GG. dude's always all over the freaking place and oddly quiet meow. not like him

Yea GG's kinda making me go "....hu?' a lot.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:47 PM
Considering your most informative post in this thread to date is you talking about your rib dinner, this is how much I care...

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/anigif_idc-17858-1311881440-1.gif

Lmao, it's not every day i get to enjoy a delicious dinner, i thought i should share. And if you want to have this debate i can break down why i think you are evil, but it's not even worth my time as everyone is feeling the same as me.

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 06:48 PM
GG, you make my head hurt. "I think you're evil but everyone thinks you're evil so I won't elaborate!"

Cool bro, cool.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:49 PM

Meh, i don't blame you for being suspicious because i've been quite, but you can't say i've been all over the place. I have only so far put my votes in evil people and now i am sharing my thoughts on who i think is evil. Again i will share more openly now.

Caddy
So you didn't get brought back with anything new I take it?

No. But I am still the most useful player alive, so someone needs to get my back at night!

ha knew someone had to investigate me by now

You should be happy =D

TitanHope
Caddy's took so long because he was powering up!

Hey TH, welcome to 10 minutes ago. :wave:

I think I explained that quite eloquently, SO SHUT YOUR NERD FACE BABA!

GallopingGhost
I would be shocked if GOW was evil. He assisted in the lynchings of two very crucial bad guys.

That's why i said i only had a weird feeling.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 06:50 PM
Meh, i don't blame you for being suspicious because i've been quite, but you can't say i've been all over the place. I have only so far put my votes in evil people and now i am sharing my thoughts on who i think is evil. Again i will share more openly now.

no, you're usually all over the place. the fact you're not now is making you suspicious.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Bulldogs, did you investigate anyone last night?

bantx
There's still a number of people who still haven't posted much at all makes me wonder if they're lazy townies or going under the radar

BeerBaron
Bulldogs, did you investigate anyone last night?

He already said no.

fenikz
vidae took his power

Caddy
Makes me feel good to know that everyone is 100% sure I'm good. :)

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:52 PM
no, you're usually all over the place. the fact you're not now is making you suspicious.

Untrue, only one game i was all over the place and that was the original DBZ game and i got lynched day 1. From that point on i told myself i would be more careful regardless and here i am now.

bantx
seriously GG you're suspicious of the guy who's been right about two guys? Would he really throw 2 guys under the bus just to protect himself? Sounds a bit dumb to me. You've been throwing out all these names with no reasoning this whole game.

BeerBaron

Well when you get brought back as the biggest hero in the series, it would be difficult to argue otherwise.

ImBrotherCain

Quick kill him he is Cell!

Sorry I am bored over here.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:53 PM
seriously GG you're suspicious of the guy who's been right about two guys? Would he really throw 2 guys under the bus just to protect himself? Sounds a bit dumb to me. You've been throwing out all these names with no reasoning this whole game.

Kk, i will break down why i think CMD is evil... let me rally up this information. Give me a couple of minutes.

Caddy
05-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Quick kill him he is Cell!

Sorry I am bored over here.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljlez3IfUV1qi4pifo1_500.jpg

Raiderz4Life
Kk, i will break down why i think CMD is evil... let me rally up this information. Give me a couple of minutes.

Sure Imma love this.

BeerBaron
"rally up this information."

Is bad grammar an excuse for lynching?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 06:55 PM
Alright well unless another investigator wants to out themselves(assuming there are even other investigators out there) we have a decision to make. We should probably wait to see who Renji watched last night but in the meantime I'll keep my vote on CMD.

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 06:56 PM
And I already will have the facts as to why I'm not evil, but just so he can finally contribute something, I'll wait 'til after he posts to respond. :)

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 06:56 PM
"rally up this information."

Is bad grammar an excuse for lynching?

I like speaking nadsat brotha ;) .

Caddy
05-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Alright well unless another investigator wants to out themselves(assuming there are even other investigators out there) we have a decision to make. We should probably wait to see who Renji watched last night but in the meantime I'll keep my vote on CMD.

This is the best course of action for now. I don't think an investigator should reveal themselves unless they have damning evidence. We are in a very strong situation at the moment having lost hardly any powerful townies. I can continue to provide the town information that can be trusted, provided I'm protected.

bantx
05-08-2012, 06:58 PM
Wait a second guys, the guy who napped one dayand totally missed another day because of late posting is about to have a breakthrough with compiling some evidence.

http://i.imgur.com/tHw0b.gif

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 07:01 PM
CMD is the guy I am most suspicious of. Curious to see what GOW knows and if anyone else hasl useful info let us know.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Think GG went back to take another nap

Caddy
05-08-2012, 07:04 PM
I don't trust CMD to be honest.

Vote: CMD

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 07:05 PM
Day 1 you failed to vote for anyone. That alone is nothing much to go off, but again you didn't attempt to aid in the lynching of a bad guy. Day 2 you voted with the tide. You had no idea Jbond was a "Neutral" guy, but you saw the town going after him so you jumped on the lynch bus.

Day 3 you said:

It's entirely possible Vidae is evil. But I'm voting Bulldogs off of principle. You powerplay the town and lie at the same time, you deserve to die. Add in the history of the last game, and the fact that I don't wanna keep putting up with the excuses and muddled convo any further days and this is a slam dunk for me.

vote: Bulldogs

Didn't really make any sense to me. At this point i thought it was pretty clear that vidae was evil, but you tried to rebound it onto someone you knew was carrying good powers.

So far your voting pattern and talking pattern all points to you being evil.
I'm not saying you are a lock and i didn't vote for you for that reason (and i was waiting on Caddy), but you are the most logical lynch.

VOTE: CMD

bantx
05-08-2012, 07:05 PM

Keeping this as my vote until any new evidence comes out. I'd like to wait for the germasian, but I don't know what time it is in his land.

TheBoyWonder22
05-08-2012, 07:07 PM
Sorry I wasn't here earlier fellas. I was in the hospital this morning until 4 so it was impossible to post. I'm definitely suspect of njx, his voting record is pretty damning at this point so we'll see how that develops.

I also think anyone acting as if GG has nothing to say is pretty fishy. I probably find him more annoying than most, but we can't just assume everyone is good and hearing out his argument does us no harm at this point.

GallopingGhost
Think GG went back to take another nap

Give me a little credit ;) .

This is the best course of action for now. I don't think an investigator should reveal themselves unless they have damning evidence. We are in a very strong situation at the moment having lost hardly any powerful townies. I can continue to provide the town information that can be trusted, provided I'm protected.

Yeah, i'm down to see what renj has to say.

BeerBaron
Day 1 you failed to vote for anyone. That alone is nothing much to go off, but again you didn't attempt to aid in the lynching of a bad guy. Day 2 you voted with the tide. You had no idea Jbond was a "Neutral" guy, but you saw the town going after him so you jumped on the lynch bus.

Day 3 you said:

Didn't really make any sense to me. At this point i thought it was pretty clear that vidae was evil, but you tried to rebound it onto someone you knew was carrying good powers.

I'm not saying you are a lock and i didn't vote for you for that reason (and i was waiting on Caddy), but you are the most logical lynch.

http://www.fuckyounerds.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/tim-eric-carl-sagan.gif

I'm going to see what renji has to say.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Ngata might have info on CMD or something, read the mafia discussion

Todd Bertuzzi
Sounds like we should wait for ngata.

GallopingGhost
Sorry I wasn't here earlier fellas. I was in the hospital this morning until 4 so it was impossible to post. I'm definitely suspect of njx, his voting record is pretty damning at this point so we'll see how that develops.

I also think anyone acting as if GG has nothing to say is pretty fishy. I probably find him more annoying than most, but we can't just assume everyone is good and hearing out his argument does us no harm at this point.

Haha thanks buddy. I assume everyone gives me a hard time because i'm the youngest of the Baines brothers...

Dr. Gonzo
Sorry Bantx but I am suspicious of you too.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 07:09 PM
people i'm suspicious of:

gg
CMD
caddy

Raiderz4Life
WOw...I don't want to say it but...GG made snese...

GallopingGhost
Ngata might have info on CMD or something, read the mafia discussion

Absolutely, waiting for some more information is never a bad idea, but i'm going to hold my vote on CMD because i put so much effort into that post. Not everyone should jump to this.

Caddy

Just in regards to the voting patterns. Mine was exactly the same as Vidaes in that I didn't vote for SP or Jbond...

BeerBaron
people i'm suspicious of:

gg
CMD
caddy

Caddy, scotty? Are you being serious?

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 07:10 PM
lmao scotty :facepalm:

BeerBaron
WOw...I don't want to say it but...GG made snese...

He made snese. I agree. GG will never make sense. :p

ccB
Hey guys, Ngatachance here...since no one is fixing my account (Server problems...wtf thought we had a new server?) anyway after Caddy died, his role was passed on to me because I was a backup, so last night I investigated CMD and he appears to be good.

bantx
Sorry Bantx but I am suspicious of you too.

You're always suspicious of me

fenikz
i dont know DBZ but i know goku is good...soooo scotty wtf?

Caddy
05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Caddy, scotty? Are you being serious?

God damnit Scotty

unvote CMD
vote Scotty

* I love that I can vote for whoever I want and not be suspicious =D

Raiderz4Life
He made snese. I agree. GG will never make sense. :p

-_- I hate you right now.

scottyboy
i'm just yanking caddy's chain! teehee!

and cmd is good. hmm, interesting

TheBoyWonder22
Just in regards to the voting patterns. Mine was exactly the same as Vidaes in that I didn't vote for SP or Jbond...
That's why I'm not saying njx is the sure kill. I'm just saying it looks really bad.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 07:12 PM
God damnit Scotty

unvote CMD
vote Scotty

* I love that I can vote for whoever I want and not be suspicious =D

throwing votes around very casually there, aren't we? LOOK HOW SUSPICIOUS HE IS

BeerBaron
Hey guys, Ngatachance here...since no one is fixing my account (Server problems...wtf thought we had a new server?) anyway after Caddy died, his role was passed on to me because I was a backup, so last night I investigated CMD and he appears to be good.

Wow. We have investigators out the ass now it seems. This should be a quick game.

bantx
well that info ngata just left was pretty hard evidence. Now we're back at square 1

Caddy

I'm willing to believe this is true.

I was tossing up between CMD and Fenikz on night 2 any way. I'm not sure how many investigators are left, but if myself, Renji and Ngata could be kept alive at leas temporarily, we will win.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 07:13 PM

Back to basics :P .

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Vote: Bantx

Quick to hop on the lynch CMD train who now may be good. His posts seemed suspect to me. Will read then over when I am done work.

Caddy
05-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Unvote Scotty
Vote GG

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 07:14 PM
-_- I hate you right now.

How is your knee btw?

Unvote: APS
Vote: GG

Let's see how he does under a little pressure.

A thunderstorm just started up here and my internet is like the shakiest connection ever. Stupid local DSL crap. Hopefully it won't go out tonight...

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 07:15 PM

Quick to hop on the lynch CMD train who now may be good. His posts seemed suspect to me. Will read then over when I am done work.

Bantx has been a little suspicious... i agree.
Another person is NJX, i can do another post about him if people want me to.

fenikz
well at least ngata has a legit story for being an investigator, but it is hard to believe that there are so many with no evidence

CashmoneyDrew

Cool, so day one I didn't vote (because I was busy at work) and that makes me suspicious. And then when I vote day 2 (to kill a serial killer i.e. not something a villain would smartly do early in the game) I'm suspicious again. Then you add pointless conjecture at the end that is based on 0% fact. Awesome logic with these points.

Day 3 you said:

No one knew BD was carrying good powers. That is not fact.

Nothing about my voting pattern is suspicious. I voted the SK (like I said, a very non-evil move this early) and I stuck to my principles by voting BD. I didn't even waver when it was obvious Vidae would be lynched like a baddies have a habit of doing. I even said Vidae could definitely turn up evil and that I'd be willing to go for a lynch on him today.

So in summation, you've proven zilch. You can go back to eating your ribs and napping now unless you wanna try and provide us with some useful info here for once.

VOTE: CMD

Caddy
Actually I'm going to unvote.

Unvote: GG

Renji might have caught something interesting.

Todd Bertuzzi
Are we so quick to just trust ngata here? Not saying I don't necessarily believe him, but it would be foolish to just clear CMD that easily. I mean we don't even know ngata is good yet.

scottyboy
i'd say APS, GG and Bantx are the top 3 candidates meow

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Are we so quick to just trust ngata here? Not saying I don't necessarily believe him, but it would be foolish to just clear CMD that easily. I mean we don't even know ngata is good yet.

we don't really have reason not to right meow. again though, renji's probably gonna come out with some nice info, so we may have to wait...but idk what time it is in germasia so it might be a long wait

bantx
05-08-2012, 07:17 PM
god GG hoping on everyones suspicion lol. Gonzo comes out of no where and claims hes suspicious of me then GG hops on the wagon.

I voted CMD because of the whole vidae and BD situation just like everyone has been saying. But because I happen to vote at the exact same time everyone was voting its suspicious. Ok lol

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 07:18 PM
How is your knee btw?

Unvote: APS
Vote: GG

Let's see how he does under a little pressure.

A thunderstorm just started up here and my internet is like the shakiest connection ever. Stupid local DSL crap. Hopefully it won't go out tonight...

Hmmm... it seems people just vote for me because its me. I don't know how i can act to not seem suspicious. If you want me to scramble because you're putting a little pressure on me, it's not going to happen. I don't even know how to defend myself from not doing anything wrong. I feel like anyone who tries to get the lynch train on me is evil for the reason that i'm an easy target. (Caddy is just a hater ;)) People have been doing it all game and i'm not saying ALL OF YOU who have mentioned my name are evil, but i swear a couple have been trying to draw attention away from themselves and their baddie friends.

Caddy
05-08-2012, 07:19 PM
Just looked at the list on Page 1. There is A LOT of players left alive I'm suspicious of.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Remember Renji's role is only watcher so unless he saw someone kill broth or ngata target CMD he's not going to give us as much info as I'm sure some of you are expecting.

Again I think it would be foolish to just clear CMD that easily. ngata hasn't really done anything to be trusted yet. I'm also not sure why someone would inherit Goku's powers when it was pretty obvious he was coming back.

GallopingGhost

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to mention it because it would draw attention to the already mentioned me.
I'm pretty sure he's good though, but i don't want to dismiss the fact he might be bad.

Dr. Gonzo
Ngata should definitely be looked into but for now there is no reason not to trust him.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 07:22 PM
have Jensen, D-Unit or UKfan posted?

BeerBaron
Right, but we shouldn't move on without hearing renji, even if he has nothing. A good example was in the FF game where Snicho had helpful info but the town moved to lynch before he could deliver it and then died.

Dr. Gonzo
Also if CMD is godfather he would show up as good.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 07:23 PM
well, we know caddy is good, and we're pretty sure that renji is with his info (like 99% sure)

it seems (for now) Bulldogs may be good.

Caddy cleared CJ and Fenikz

Ngata cleared CMD (if ngata is good)

and, well of course, I'm good.

we can go from there

Caddy
Remember Renji's role is only watcher so unless he saw someone kill broth or ngata target CMD he's not going to give us as much info as I'm sure some of you are expecting.

Again I think it would be foolish to just clear CMD that easily. ngata hasn't really done anything to be trusted yet. I'm also not sure why someone would inherit Goku's powers when it was pretty obvious he was coming back.

I agree he shouldn't be cleared, but he probably shouldn't be lynched today based on Ngata. If Ngata is telling the truth, the mafia will probably go after him tonight any way knowing that myself and Renji are probably the top targets for protection, because we can be trusted more.

GallopingGhost
Right, but we shouldn't move on without hearing renji, even if he has nothing. A good example was in the FF game where Snicho had helpful info but the town moved to lynch before he could deliver it and then died.

Agreed, but for now i think we should continue our discussion on who should be next on the chopping block in case he has nothing and also for upcoming days.

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 07:24 PM
Jensen is totally evil!

TitanHope
A good example was in the FF game where Snicho had helpful info but the town moved to lynch before he could deliver it and then died.

http://i50.tinypic.com/dy1xmw.jpg

Raiderz4Life
Idk but Ngata's claim seems a little odd to me i'm going to be honest.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 07:25 PM

http://chzmemebase.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/internet-memes-yes-we-do.jpg

fenikz
TBW and CJ also haven't posted much

I know CJ came up good but could be laying back as godfather/freiza

Todd Bertuzzi
I agree he shouldn't be cleared, but he probably shouldn't be lynched today based on Ngata. If Ngata is telling the truth, the mafia will probably go after him tonight any way knowing that myself and Renji are probably the top targets for protection, because we can be trusted more.

Alright I guess I'll trust him for now. This means we need to find another person to lynch now though haha. It's like 2 AM in Germany so Renji might be a while.

bantx
05-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Who is R4L I may not just know the acronym, but has he posted?

GallopingGhost
Idk but Ngata's claim seems a little odd to me i'm going to be honest.

Yup it does, but we shouldn't move on it this day. Maybe Renj can prove one of them is evil... who knows. And our nightwork will help us decide if either of them are evil, and if one is... it's a 2 for 1 deal... we would get two baddies.

BeerBaron
TBW and CJ also haven't posted much

I know CJ came up good but could be laying back as godfather/freiza

CJ's MO is to lay back in general. As the SK in the lats game, he posted very little but always got his night action in pretty quickly.

But he seems to do that no matter what he is.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 07:27 PM

This part is trippin me out? How many backups would realistically be in a game?

fenikz
it's raiderz he has been fairly active

Raiderz4Life
Who is R4L I may not just know the acronym, but has he posted?

That's me :)

bantx
Oh ok nvm too many of you raiders fan with raiders in your name lol

Bulldogs

Hunch more than anything. I'd be willing to move this vote with compelling information or a good argument. Also CMD isn't 100% clear, there is always the small possibility he is a godfather.

fenikz
also DBZ people, would that fit into the story at all?(ngata's story)

BeerBaron
05-08-2012, 07:29 PM
This part is trippin me out? How many backups would realistically be in a game?

Probably one. And he didn't inherit the miller skill or SuperPackers...

I'd normally be suspicious but that was basically Gohan's role in the last DBZ game.

scottyboy

a back up? yeah, there was one last game and with this I feel like i know wh ngata is

BUT I WONT NAME DROP BECAUSE I DONT WANNA GET IN TROUBLE

Raiderz4Life
I don't want to damn Ngata but I'm not 100% buying his claim of backup

That's my role. But I'm not a universal backup I have a specific character I will take over were he to die. Who it is, IDK.

Caddy
BRB. Shower time. Don't kill anyone while I'm gone or I will tell the town tomorrow that whoever is responsible, is evil. =D

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 07:30 PM

Not really, mostly because he doesn't die in this Saga but it could always be his son.

It should also be noted ngata hasn't been able to log onto his account but yet he received the info from his investigation last night clearing CMD.

BeerBaron

That's my role. But I'm not a universal backup I have a specific character I will take over were he to die. Who it is, IDK.

So many backups and investigators. I don't know about all of this.

Bulldogs

So we have two supposed back-ups, I'd be willing to bet one of them is lying. I don't see why you would come out and claim this if it was you lying though.

Dr. Gonzo
Stop jumping on my lynchwagons BD and GG!

bantx
05-08-2012, 07:31 PM
I don't know how I moved to the top of the suspicion list; off a hunch? But I'll be leaving to go eat dinner then gym I'll be on for about 30 more minutes.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Stop jumping on my lynchwagons BD and GG!

I honestly didn't know anybody else voted for him, hold on, gotta catch up for the first time in this game so far.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 07:32 PM
So we have two supposed back-ups, I'd be willing to bet one of them is lying. I don't see why you would come out and claim this if it was you lying though.

Idk if they would put in a universal and a specific backup. But I won't take over just anybody's role, I didn't realize it until after the first night when I didn't get a PM or anything. Reread my role and said "when a specific person dies"

bantx
05-08-2012, 07:32 PM
I'm the scape goat of course :|

Gonzo did this last game only to hear me talk now what is it!

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 07:34 PM
Like I said before it was also strange to have Goku's powers transfer to someone else when it was always apparent he was coming back. Does caddy not have his powers anymore???

No one seemed to pick up on this other part so I'll post it again:

It should also be noted ngata hasn't been able to log onto his account but yet he received the info from his investigation last night clearing CMD.

Bulldogs
I'm the scape goat of course :|

Gonzo did this last game only to hear me talk now what is it!

Hold on, let me go over your posts, just the way you've been talking all game has seemed off to me.

Bulldogs
Like I said before it was also strange to have Goku's powers transfer to someone else when it was always apparent he was coming back. Does caddy not have his powers anymore???

This is actually a good point. Hmmmm. Maybe we caught him in a lie.

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 07:35 PM

That really makes me doubt their credibility.... we could have just been onto CMD aka their Godfather so one of their own had to come up with a story. Just saying...

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 07:36 PM
If I were the godfather, the town would have won this game without so much as to even losing Bobo.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 07:37 PM
would this be a Potter type thing where we have to kill the minions before the godfather or just a normal mafia

Raiderz4Life
If I were the godfather, the town would have won this game without so much as to even losing Bobo.

Its PoPo...Mr. PoPo no Bobo -___-

CashmoneyDrew
Or Bubbles. Whatever King Kai's monkey is called.

Todd Bertuzzi
Normal mafia I'd think but I'm willing to be they have a guy with the power to reverse a lynching one time.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Or Bubbles. Whatever King Kai's monkey is called.

I thought you might be talkin bout Bubbles but Bobo was too close to popo =P

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 07:40 PM
I thought you might be talkin bout Bubbles but Bobo was too close to popo =P

I'm pretty sure the mix-up comes from some famous monkey named Bobo. There's gotta be one.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 07:41 PM
stop the monkey business guys :D

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 07:44 PM
i swear to god i'm only lynching baines's from now on until you teach your brother how to speak english at something approaching a second grade level.

I can't help that my brothers can barely read and write. It is hard living in my shadow.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Unvote: Bantx

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 07:46 PM
I can't help that my brothers can barely read and write. It is hard living in my shadow.

At least i have a soul.

Caddy
05-08-2012, 07:48 PM

I can confirm I still have my powers, hence why I need protection so badly.

I was however the first role character to die, so if there is a universal backup, assuming they can only take on the power of good characters, they would have taken mine.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 07:48 PM
Ngata isn't a universal backup. ATL was a Miller and was the first to die, so a universal backup would be a Miller, wouldn't he? That means Ngata is a specific backup, except he's role passive instead of character passive like R4L's role.

Todd makes a great point. If Ngata can't get on to post, how can did he check his PM's? IBC/Grizz wouldn't have responded to his investigation immediately. They have to receive everyone's night action, figure out who got tampered with, and then reply to everyone. Unless there was a gap between those replies and the thread opening, I'm not sure he'd be able to. *shrug*

Caddy
05-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Ngata isn't a universal backup. ATL was a Miller and was the first to die, so a universal backup would be a Miller, wouldn't he? That means Ngata is a specific backup, except he's role passive instead of character passive like R4L's role.

Todd makes a great point. If Ngata can't get on to post, how can did he check his PM's? IBC/Grizz wouldn't have responded to his investigation immediately. They have to receive everyone's night action, figure out who got tampered with, and then reply to everyone. Unless there was a gap between those replies and the thread opening, I'm not sure he'd be able to. *shrug*

Nah. A miller doesn't have a night role so it wouldn't be absorbed.

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 07:50 PM
Thinking about it CMD might be the way to go but I still am weary of Bantx.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 07:51 PM

This is what's gettng me right now too. I'm not sure if to vote ngata or CMD. But it was fishy to me Ngata claimed to be a backup.

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 07:52 PM
unvote: bantx

vote: cmd

It may be wise to reveal your role.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 07:52 PM
Nah. A miller doesn't have a night role so it wouldn't be absorbed.

Bah, I meant Mason. What does a Mason do?