PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 07:53 PM
If Ngata is evil then he is less powerful than CMD.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 07:54 PM
Gonzo of all people demanding a role reveal haha. How times have changed.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 07:54 PM
i was gonna say, he was a mason. I was a mason last game. No powers really except a one time kill avoidance.

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Even if I didn't have an investigator sticking up for me, I've already spoken as to why I'm not evil.

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Gonzo of all people demanding a role reveal haha. How times have changed.

I have always been fine role revealing. I think character revealing is horseshit.

ccB
05-08-2012, 07:56 PM
OMG you guys are annoying, I'm not giving him complete access to my account because I'm streaming the O's game but to clear up a few things...

He's not a universal back up, he didn't know who he was back up to until Caddy died. Then he was told he inherited the role of an investigator.

Next....the poor bastard tried for an hour just to read the PM that was sent to him. It was after that that he badgered me to use my account so he can pass on the info that you were about to lynch a good guy in CMD.

Thirdly, we are on ******* vacation, and he isn't going to be able to check this at all, which is why he told me just reveal what he knows because his account isn't working and I'm not giving him complete access to mine when we can be out on the beach getting trashed and chasing skirts.

Finally, whatever you do doesn't really matter because we are going back to having fun. Lynch him if you want to give the mafia control and lose a valuable person.

Caddy
05-08-2012, 07:57 PM
I have always been fine role revealing. I think character revealing is horseshit.

I'll go first. I'm an investigator.

ImBrotherCain
05-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Current Vote Count:

CashmoneyDrew (6): Todd, Caddy GallopingGhost, Bantx, Bulldogs, Gonzo
GG(1): BeerBaron

With 26 alive 14 are needed for majority.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Can't Masons talk to each other or something?

SuperMcGee
You know, it's possible ngata sent his night action in from ccb's account.

But the backup business could still be fishy.

Caddy
unvote: CMD

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Even if I didn't have an investigator sticking up for me, I've already spoken as to why I'm not evil.

What is your role?

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 07:59 PM
OMG you guys are annoying, I'm not giving him complete access to my account because I'm streaming the O's game but to clear up a few things...

He's not a universal back up, he didn't know who he was back up to until Caddy died. Then he was told he inherited the role of an investigator.

Next....the poor bastard tried for an hour just to read the PM that was sent to him. It was after that that he badgered me to use my account so he can pass on the info that you were about to lynch a good guy in CMD.

Thirdly, we are on ******* vacation, and he isn't going to be able to check this at all, which is why he told me just reveal what he knows because his account isn't working and I'm not giving him complete access to mine when we can be out on the beach getting trashed and chasing skirts.

Finally, whatever you do doesn't really matter because we are going back to having fun. Lynch him if you want to give the mafia control and lose a valuable person.

Holy crap. Someone using their brain! And they aren't even in the game. Damn shame.

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 08:01 PM
What is your role?

15bSk8jfAN4

GallopingGhost
05-08-2012, 08:03 PM

Your post didn't really dismiss you at all. I said day 1 was whatever again so i guess being busy at work would be a viable excuse, but it's the info after on top of that that is suspicious. Day 2 you would have 0 idea that JBond is a serial killer so you can't say blah blah blah it's not the best move to kill the serial killer (although i can argue that) because you would just know that he ISN'T evil. That's all you would now. Lastly, everyone was kinda 80% sure BD was carrying powers, so..... you're wrong... again. Your voting patterns are suspicious, you can't deny that. All you can deny is that you are not evil, which again i am not sure of.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Can't Masons talk to each other or something?

mhm. wooty and I were them last time. he could kill someone with him if he were to be killed, I could avoid one attack on my life and we could talk to each other all the time

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 08:08 PM
So it looks like we now have 3 investigators(caddy, ngata and BD), plus a watcher(Renji). Seems like a lot to me. One of Bulldogs or ngata might be lying, but it's not certain.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 08:09 PM
Does not seem like ATL did any of that

ummm, inactive vote?

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 08:09 PM
i was gonna say, he was a mason. I was a mason last game. No powers really except a one time kill avoidance.

According to the wiki, being a Mason lets you communicate with one other player at night. You were Tien and had a secondary power called Multiform (an ability from DBZ where the Z Fighters could make copies of themselves to confuse their enemy), so that's what let you avoid a kill one time. Your Mason ability allowed you to communicate with Woot, who was Chiaotzu who also had a canon-aligned ability called Self-destruct, which was like a Hunter's role. Tien and Chiaotzu are in a committed triclops/Pokemon relationship.

builds things. with stone.

My great grandfather was a free mason, Njx! I'm glad he was able to do his stone work unhindered!

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Unvote: CMD

A role cop like Caddy could clear this business up later on.

Caddy
05-08-2012, 08:12 PM
vote: Trogdor

Grizzlegom
05-08-2012, 08:13 PM
According to the wiki, being a Mason lets you communicate with one other player at night. You were Tien and had a secondary power called Multiform (an ability from DBZ where the Z Fighters could make copies of themselves to confuse their enemy), so that's what let you avoid a kill one time. Your Mason ability allowed you to communicate with Woot, who was Chiaotzu who also had a canon-aligned ability called Self-destruct, which was like a Hunter's role. Tien and Chiaotzu are in a committed triclops/Pokemon relationship.

+rep times a thousand.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 08:13 PM
I'm down with a trogdor vote, 20:1 odds says he is a townie at best

Vote: Trogdor

and Caddy was an investigator not a role cop

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 08:14 PM
So where do we go from here haha? Renji probably won't be around for at least 5 hours unless he's a really early riser so it's probably good to at least get some discussion going until then. Lot's of guys we heaven't heard a lot from in this game...

CashmoneyDrew
also, can we lynch GG? his posts make my eyes bleed.

Wait. You don't enjoy baseless accusations, meaningless conjecture, and/or arbitrary numbers to prove "hunches"?

Raiderz4Life

This a bit out of left field isn't it? or did I miss something?

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 08:15 PM
This a bit out of left field isn't it? or did I miss something?

going on the inactive route

fenikz
i think it's just an inactive vote

plus the dudes name is trogdor

Bulldogs
So where do we go from here haha? Renji probably won't be around for at least 5 hours unless he's a really early riser so it's probably good to at least get some discussion going until then. Lot's of guys we heaven't heard a lot from in this game...

For sure we shouldn't make a move until Renji is back. If he is to come out with any info that refutes what's been said today that would be huge. We can't make the same mistake the town did last game.

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 08:16 PM
I don't see what's so hard about waiting for GOW. Other than Caddy, basically the only proven commodity in the game right now.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 08:16 PM
I guess I can hop on that for now

lynch trogdor

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 08:17 PM
unvote: cmd

vote: trog

I hate people who don't talk much.

ImBrotherCain
05-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Current Vote Count:

CashmoneyDrew (4): Todd, GallopingGhost, Bantx, Bulldogs
GG(1): BeerBaron
Trogdor(5): Caddy, Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L
With 26 alive 14 are needed for majority.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 08:18 PM
i see now that it is a homestar runner reference and now am 100% behind his death

Caddy
05-08-2012, 08:19 PM
4 quick bandwagon votes...

Bulldogs
We still need 10 more votes, but let's make sure we give enough time for Renji to come and give us his info.

Trogdor
Sorry gents thread was closed when I left for dinner and a movie(avengers). Excellent movie btw.

Ill read up and post. On kindle fire so bear with me.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 08:21 PM
So it looks like we now have 3 investigators(caddy, ngata and BD), plus a watcher(Renji). Seems like a lot to me. One of Bulldogs or ngata might be lying, but it's not certain.

It's not a lot considering Ngata is an investigator backup. Technically, there should only be two investigators at a time because of that, but we've bypassed that because Caddy was revived.

LOOPHOLE!!!!!!

Bulldogs should be an every other night cop for it to be consistent with the parameters of the last game. CAUSE'S HE'S OUR BABA!

fenikz
05-08-2012, 08:23 PM
4 quick bandwagon votes...

youre a bandwagon vote

Caddy
05-08-2012, 08:24 PM
youre a bandwagon vote

I started the bandwagon vote. If I hadn't investigated you, I'd be suspicious of you!

Caddy
05-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Out of curiosity, would someone with an unblockable kill fit into this game/universe at all?

TBW had that role last game, but certain parameters had to be met first.

SuperMcGee
05-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Just looked at the list on Page 1. There is A LOT of players left alive I'm suspicious of.

Yeah, no guff.

vote: TBW

fenikz
05-08-2012, 08:25 PM
I started the bandwagon vote. If I hadn't investigated you, I'd be suspicious of you!

you followed my inactive lynch bandwagon!

Caddy
05-08-2012, 08:27 PM
i joined fenikz's bandwagon, not yours.

Guess who I'm saying is evil tomorrow

fenikz
05-08-2012, 08:31 PM
im owen wilson you get to be ben stiller

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:32 PM
I'M STARTING MY OWN BANDWAGON DAMN IT! Jensen is always evil. Prove me wrong.

Vote: Jensen

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 08:33 PM
I get back from officiating a track meet to have all this to catch up on. Will read up and be back on track in a few.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Out of curiosity, would someone with an unblockable kill fit into this game/universe at all?

Sure. Frieza has him a planet killing ball of energy. A few good guys know Destructo Disc, which is this disc that cuts through anything, but Frieza knows it as well and his can home in on guys. Guldo (bad guy) can freeze time and people, so I guess he could. Other than that, I don't think so. But odds are Frieza is the Godfather and Guldo is a Governor.

i missed that. was he evil?

Yup, he was Nappa. Recoom could fit into a similar Juggernaut mold, I suppose. They're the two most physically imposing bad guys in their respective arcs.

Trogdor
05-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Agree 1000% on waiting on GOW.

Voting prior to them getting to post is somewhat curious although poking inactives makes sense.

Keeping track of early lynch jumpers should be useful later too.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 08:50 PM
Sure. Frieza has him a planet killing ball of energy. A few good guys know Destructo Disc, which is this disc that cuts through anything, but Frieza knows it as well and his can home in on guys. Guldo (bad guy) can freeze time and people, so I guess he could. Other than that, I don't think so. But odds are Frieza is the Godfather and Guldo is a Governor.

Yup, he was Nappa. Recoom could fit into a similar Juggernaut mold, I suppose. They're the two most physically imposing bad guys in their respective arcs.

Maybe Zarbon when he grows in size.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 08:52 PM
it is interesting that inactives always show up when they are being voted for

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 08:53 PM
http://chikara-z.xepher.net/ginyu_force/cosplay/ginyucosplay.JPG

Caddy
05-08-2012, 08:55 PM

Voting prior to them getting to post is somewhat curious although poking inactives makes sense.

I'm leaving my vote for you. You don't contribute, and you only started posting today immediately after you had several votes to your name.

Ngatachance92
My accounts back up. I didn't want to reveal my role yet, but with you guys about to lynch CMD and my account messed up I had to find a way to get my info out.

Trogdor
it is interesting that inactives always show up when they are being voted for

I can upload the ticket stub if you want. :njx: I am going to bed though so if you do want it it'll have to wait till morning. :)

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Maybe Zarbon when he grows in size.

True. Maybe Dodoria dying could be the trigger like the Saibamen dying triggered Nappa?

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:01 PM
Well shiiit, I've missed a bit. Time to catch up.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 09:03 PM
this has been 20 pages of virtually nothing. dammit time zones!!!

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 09:04 PM
If you recall, I called out Trogdor earlier. He is high on my suspicion list h I have no hard evidence, merely my gut feeling coupled with the fact that I feel Caddy is a trustable lead to follow.

vote: trogdor

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:05 PM
this has been 20 pages of virtually nothing. dammit time zones!!!

There has been plenty of interesting info to come out. Caddy vouched for CJ and Fenikz, and Ngata vouched for CMD. At the same time, R4L has also come out as a backup.

Raiderz4Life
05-08-2012, 09:17 PM
Going home now bbl

Caddy
05-08-2012, 09:18 PM
If you recall, I called out Trogdor earlier. He is high on my suspicion list h I have no hard evidence, merely my gut feeling coupled with the fact that I feel Caddy is a trustable lead to follow.

vote: trogdor

I would hope I can be trusted :njx:

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:19 PM

Quit being so sarcastic you damn Aussie!

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 09:20 PM

Majin Goku.

SuperMcGee
05-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Okay, I'll give TBW a temporary reprieve since the Flyers just lost. Not that I'm going to do anything better with my vote, since the guy it's going to is the absolute hardest person to read and it's really just a hunch. He just doesn't seem genuine to me.

unvote: TBW
vote: woot

But both are suspicious to me!

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Okay, I'll give TBW a temporary reprieve since the Flyers just lost. Not that I'm going to do anything better with my vote, since the guy it's going to is the absolute hardest person to read and it's really just a hunch. He just doesn't seem genuine to me.

unvote: TBW
vote: woot

But both are suspicious to me!

Woot's a good catch. He's somebody else that has stood out to me, moreso than TBW (probably because TBW has been so quiet).

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 09:22 PM
I'd also like to hear more from Woot.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:23 PM
He kinda kept falling back on the "BD screwed me last game" excuse as to why he didn't go along with the votes, but eventually he jumped on the wagon. I'm not sure what he did Day One I don't recall him talking much then.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-08-2012, 09:33 PM
I would also like to hear more from UKfan since this should be open once he wakes up.

SuperMcGee
05-08-2012, 09:37 PM
His first post was one of the later votes for SP after the scouter business came out. He spent the rest of the day talking about if a good character could have a scouter. He suggested it was possible at one point, but I don't take a whole lot out of that discussion. That's it for Day 1. Since then, just what you said, some random pro-town exclamations, and very little conviction.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Well, looks like I haven't missed too much. So I'll try and get something going; anyone still suspicious of GG? His irrelevant early posts were followed by actual relevant posts as soon as someone mentioned his posting habit. He also went after CMD pretty strongly, who at least at the moment(not going to give ngata full confidence) appears good.

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 09:40 PM
there was something relevant in his posts? where?

Well, it went from being about ribs to actually trying to pursue someone, albeit the guy who has been seemingly cleared as good.

Caddy
05-08-2012, 09:49 PM
This day is drawing on and on...

Dr. Gonzo
05-08-2012, 09:50 PM
Thinking about it now Woot really does seem suspicious.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 09:54 PM
Vote: Woot

Lets kill Woot.

CHICKEN TENDER RUN!!!!

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 09:57 PM
People I want to hear from:

- Renji (could have useful info)
- Woot (you've been suspicious)
- Jensen (HOW ARE YOU ALWAYS EVIL?)

Caddy
05-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Woot ALWAYS seems suspicious. I can't say I'm that interested in lynching him at this stage though.

SuperMcGee
05-08-2012, 09:58 PM

- TH (regarding sharing them chicken tenders)

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Might as well wait for GOW to speak some time tomorrow morning. I'll save my vote until then. But I'm suspicious of a couple of people.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:00 PM
Might as well wait for GOW to speak some time tomorrow morning. I'll save my vote until then. But I'm suspicious of a couple of people.

Feel free to list them. The more people who do the better.

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 10:01 PM
I'm gonna be lazy and wait until morning. Don't feel like sifting through to find my reasons right meow. But I'm always suspicious of D-Unit. Always.

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Feel free to list them. The more people who do the better.

i think it's a lot of the inactives such as trogdor, wooty, aps etc.

then again, there's definitely some mafia loving the inactives and the sort of impasse we're at right meow

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:02 PM
Ok I'm going to ask. Why the hell is everyone saying right meow instead of now. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 10:04 PM
DBZ is actually a show about cats

Cigaro
05-08-2012, 10:05 PM
Ok I'm going to ask. Why the hell is everyone saying right meow instead of now. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lijbqujGxL1qzk2upo1_500.gif

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 10:06 PM

i've been doing it for quite some time meow actually...

TheBoyWonder22
05-08-2012, 10:07 PM
Holy ****, I had a long post all typed out and I hit back :( anyways, could someone update me? If not much has changed I'm still leaning njx. Also I've been around whenever I could be, but when we talk about there being 56 pages I get the inactivity claims. I'm done going to the hospital so I'll be around with more frequency.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:08 PM
Holy ****, I had a long post all typed out and I hit back :( anyways, could someone update me? If not much has changed I'm still leaning njx. Also I've been around whenever I could be, but when we talk about there being 56 pages I get the inactivity claims. I'm done going to the hospital so I'll be around with more frequency.

How far back do you need a recap? Like where are you caught up to?

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 10:09 PM
that's it. that's the last straw. i'm nuking new jersey.

we're impervious to your stupid nukes...they're probably made out of skis and sub-par beer anyway.

buffaloes. losers.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 10:10 PM
umm everyone wanted to kill CMD then Ngata came and cleared him

Raiderz then admitted to being a backup as well

caddy cleared me and CJ earlier

trogdor was inactive until people started voting for him

GG said a lot of things and accused a lot of people but provided nothing

scottyboy
05-08-2012, 10:12 PM
the fallout will wipe out the sun and the EM blast will destroy all of your tanning salons. after that, it will only be a matter of time.

a guido joke?

THAT IS JUST SO CLEVER AND ORIGINAL! I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET THIS STUFF! THE SITUATION AND SNOOKIEEEEEEE

i actually don't have a clever Colorado comeback because they're kinda irrelevant.

i love you though.

kinda.

ok, lots.

TheBoyWonder22
05-08-2012, 10:24 PM
I guess I last remember the GG situation, but I think fenikz covered it.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 10:29 PM

- TH (regarding sharing them chicken tenders)

seconded. sadf

I made a mistake. A horrible, horrible mistake. Apparently, "chicken tenders" is Burger Kingian for chicken nuggets.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!

You guys can totally have some though! I got a 10-piece!

CashmoneyDrew
05-08-2012, 10:36 PM
I made a mistake. A horrible, horrible mistake. Apparently, "chicken tenders" is Burger Kingian for chicken nuggets.

WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS?!

You guys can totally have some though! I got a 10-piece!

Come see Avengers with me tomorrow! I can totes get you in for free! That's worth the 4 hour round trip, right?

CJSchneider
05-08-2012, 10:46 PM
I can't stay awake anger. Renji, enlighten us by dawn.

Bulldogs
05-08-2012, 10:52 PM
It's 6 AM in Germany now and like 5 AM in the UK so I imagine we'll be waiting like another 5-6 hours.

TitanHope
05-08-2012, 11:26 PM
I can wait! Screw the 9 AM-Noon bull! Days should go 6 PM-4 AM! EVERY NIGHT!

i can't steal one from a ten piece.

AND HA. YOU CAVED.

Whatchu on about, Njx?

Come see Avengers with me tomorrow! I can totes get you in for free! That's worth the 4 hour round trip, right?

I gotta go to the dentist tomorrow! It's pretty good though!

I mean, you'd think ScarJo would show more cleavage, but we have the internet to make up for that.

fenikz
05-08-2012, 11:36 PM
she lost her cleavage when she had the implants removed

bantx
05-08-2012, 11:42 PM
I see I left 3 and a half hours ago and we've gotten no where lol

Since Ngata cleared CMD I'll wait for renji for some info

And it's kind of funny how when people started voting for trog he happens to appear with an alibi.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 12:27 AM
First I learn Kim Kardashian's boobs are fakes, now ScarJo's. What is this world coming to?

But hopefully by the time I return in the morning someone or something has moved this thread along(Renji....).

Jensen
05-09-2012, 12:33 AM
Vote: GallopingGhost

I just don't like the vibe I'm getting from him. He's offered nothing to discussions as far as I've seen (I've only read up to page 48 though) and said he was suspicious of someone that's definitely good.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 12:33 AM

I just don't like the vibe I'm getting from him. He's offered nothing to discussions as far as I've seen (I've only read up to page 48 though) and said he was suspicious of someone that's definitely good.

You've added nothing to the discussions either though. You just popped in for two seconds and left a rather baseless vote just like GG would.

Ngatachance92
05-09-2012, 12:42 AM
You've added nothing to the discussions either though. You just popped in for two seconds and left a rather baseless vote just like GG would.

Could possibly be a case of throwing a fellow mafia member under the bus to gain trust. It's been done in the past... Alot....

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 12:45 AM
I responded to him as quickly as I could so he couldn't get away but somehow he pulled it off again. There's no way he didn't see my post, it was literally made less than a minute after.

Jensen
05-09-2012, 12:48 AM
I responded to him as quickly as I could so he couldn't get away but somehow he pulled it off again. There's no way he didn't see my post, it was literally made less than a minute after.

No, I just read the last 10 pages. There's no info out, so I don't see how you want me to provide you with info as to how he's evil. You've thrown out just as random a vote with bantx. I don't see the difference.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 01:05 AM
No, I just read the last 10 pages. There's no info out, so I don't see how you want me to provide you with info as to how he's evil. You've thrown out just as random a vote with bantx. I don't see the difference.

Difference is I've been here the entire game. You pop in once every 15 pages, leave a vote, and disappear.

Jensen
05-09-2012, 01:22 AM
Difference is I've been here the entire game. You pop in once every 15 pages, leave a vote, and disappear.

So your opinion is better than mine? Typical mafia game elitist.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 01:22 AM
Jensen is clearly evil.

Jensen
05-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Jensen is clearly evil.

Then vote for me.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 01:32 AM
Then vote for me.

Unvote Trog
Vote Jensen

Jensen
05-09-2012, 01:36 AM
If my opinion is going to be disrespected just because I don't post 100+ times in a thread, then I don't want to play anyway. I am not evil, so enjoy wasting a lynch on me.

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 01:38 AM

Please, tell me whose vote has more basis right now than Jensen's.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 01:39 AM
Jensen always gets so buthurt. =D

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 01:42 AM
I mean, I get what you're trying to do. It's the game and we need it to happen. Maybe it's just late and I get annoyed too easily.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 01:48 AM
Vote: Lynch TH

He brought us false hope of chicken tenders and returned with a handful of nuggets. I demand justice! I am going to bed and when I wake up I hope Renji will be able to shed some light on tendergate.

Jensen
05-09-2012, 01:52 AM
Jensen always gets so buthurt. =D

its almost 3am here, i'm tired, and somebody harps on me again because of my post count. it's bound to happen ha.

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 03:27 AM
Did i just read 20 pages of nothing?

Anyways

APS and Jensen are good, though both have been useless :/

Id somehow like to kill Scotty.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 03:32 AM
Did i just read 20 pages of nothing?

Anyways

APS and Jensen are good, though both have been useless :/

Id somehow like to kill Scotty.

You watched/tracked (can't remember which) both of them?

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 03:35 AM
im masoned with them.

Also people need to understand i can see what people target the person i choose. I targeted Jbond day1, bd and vidae day2, and BB and bulldogs day3. BB and bulldogs were not targeted.

TitanHope
05-09-2012, 03:38 AM

You held the town ransom while you campaigned for yourself to be lynched on the sole basis of you having a Cop role. If there's a Jensen vs Bulldogs battle in the judgement department...

Vote: Lynch TH

He brought us false hope of chicken tenders and returned with a handful of nuggets. I demand justice! I am going to bed and when I wake up I hope Renji will be able to shed some light on tendergate.

I WILL NEVER FALL ON MY TENDER SWORD!

Caddy
05-09-2012, 03:52 AM
im masoned with them.

Also people need to understand i can see what people target the person i choose. I targeted Jbond day1, bd and vidae day2, and BB and bulldogs day3. BB and bulldogs were not targeted.

I assume this means there is a motivator out there?

If so, perhaps it would be more beneficial to the town to use the motivations on me so I can clear some more people.

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 03:58 AM
Dont give it to caddy, he will use it for bad!

Caddy
05-09-2012, 04:04 AM
Dont give it to caddy, he will use it for bad!

Don't hate me cos you aint me!

TitanHope
05-09-2012, 04:24 AM
So since the guy who absorbed his role died and no one targeted him last night, does this mean there's a chance Bulldogs lost his abilities indefinitely?

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 04:30 AM
Lynch TH

He said he got them back

TitanHope
05-09-2012, 05:09 AM
Up yours, guy.

Unvote: Woot
Vote: Renji

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 05:28 AM
im good. You vote for me. therefore you are bad.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 05:31 AM

http://lafinjack.net/images/random/office_wat.gif

Unvote: Jensen

fenikz
05-09-2012, 05:46 AM
sooooooo

kill an inactive/baines?

TitanHope
05-09-2012, 05:48 AM

Then you're bad too, since I'm good and you voted for me!

This isn't a problem though! Since because I'm good and you voted for me, making you bad, and you're good and I voted for you, making me bad, having two bad guys voting for each other makes them both good since they're both voting for bad guys. Ipso facto, you have the circumference of a yellow dwarf star and I of a daffodil.

SCIENCE!

Caddy
05-09-2012, 05:54 AM
Then you're bad too, since I'm good and you voted for me!

This isn't a problem though! Since because I'm good and you voted for me, making you bad, and you're good and I voted for you, making me bad, having two bad guys voting for each other makes them both good since they're both voting for bad guys. Ipso facto, you have the circumference of a yellow dwarf star and I of a daffodil.

SCIENCE!

I don't want to lynch you even if you are bad!

TitanHope
05-09-2012, 07:01 AM
I don't want to lynch you even if you are bad!

Which is how I know you're Goku! Only he would let a bad guy go!

Also, I'm kinda surprised D-Unit hasn't gotten much attention considering he's an inactive. He's barely posted, and when he's voted, he did so once and it was an early vote for Shane. Didn't vote for SP or Vidae at all.

Also, I wish, on this forum, when you click the number of posts link that pops up the window that shows you how many posts each guy has in the thread, it also allows you to click the number next to the poster, and in a new window, the actual posts he made will pop up, rather than you having to look them up yourself. I've wished we had it before, but it'd be real helpful in these games for not only looking up the posts for each guy, but to also tab the mod posts so you can get to each new Day/Night (if it's not kept up with on the first page) and all the vote counts easily.

Grizzlegom
05-09-2012, 07:05 AM
Current Vote Count:

CMD (1): GG
Trogdor (5): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ
GallopingGhost (2): BeerBaron, Jensen
woot (1): McGee
Jensen (1): Bulldogs
TitanHope (2): Todd, Renji
Renji (1): TH

I think I that's up to date...with 26 people alive, 14 are needed for majority.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 07:06 AM
I bet you had fun doing that vote count Grizz ;)

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Wow, this might be worse than the last game's Day 1 and 2.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 07:11 AM
I'm going to bed soon. You guys deal with the problem. =D

Don't forget to protect/motivate/do whatever you want to me. (Don't kill me though!)

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 07:16 AM
Looking at the guys who have votes so far...

CMD - Ngata say she came up clean. Could be the godfather, or could be ngata lying about his power though I rather doubt that. In the FF game, ngata came out with his lie detection powers when he knew he could get someone bad voted off and it ended up getting him killed. I don't think he'd risk that on a bluff. I'm not 100% confident in that but I feel like he's low on the priority list.

Trogdor - Seems to be garnering some serious suspicion. Other than being generally inactive, I don't see any great evidence.

GG - Was my pre-thunderstorm vote and I might change it. He went after CMD pretty hard despite a lack of any great evidence, and then ngata, who I'm choosing to trust for now, cleared CMD. Awfully suspicious GG...

Woot - Seems to playing the games like woot plays them. I don't have a great read on him.

Jensen - Generally inactive and always seems to draw mafia in these games. Not a great case.

TH - Another generally quiet one. Seems to playing this one a bit like he played the last one when he was mafia. Overall quiet, but occasionally will pop in with a thoughtful post or two. Or he'll just screw around like some of his last few...a tough read, but I'm a bit suspicious.

Renji - I think he's pretty clearly good. He's helped take down the SK and a powerful mafia player. That's pretty clear evidence.

TitanHope
05-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Drew is a boy, BB! He's just sensitive!

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Looking at the guys who have votes so far...

CMD - Ngata say she came up clean. Could be the godfather, or could be ngata lying about his power though I rather doubt that. In the FF game, ngata came out with his lie detection powers when he knew he could get someone bad voted off and it ended up getting him killed. I don't think he'd risk that on a bluff. I'm not 100% confident in that but I feel like he's low on the priority list.

Trogdor - Seems to be garnering some serious suspicion. Other than being generally inactive, I don't see any great evidence.

GG - Was my pre-thunderstorm vote and I might change it. He went after CMD pretty hard despite a lack of any great evidence, and then ngata, who I'm choosing to trust for now, cleared CMD. Awfully suspicious GG...

Woot - Seems to playing the games like woot plays them. I don't have a great read on him.

Jensen - Generally inactive and always seems to draw mafia in these games. Not a great case.

TH - Another generally quiet one. Seems to playing this one a bit like he played the last one when he was mafia. Overall quiet, but occasionally will pop in with a thoughtful post or two. Or he'll just screw around like some of his last few...a tough read, but I'm a bit suspicious.

Renji - I think he's pretty clearly good. He's helped take down the SK and a powerful mafia player. That's pretty clear evidence.

I saidvCMD was at thr top of my suspicionsvand you guys were giving me crap so i proved why. After posting that, i said i would want to wait for info before everyone hops on the lynch bus. Again i say it, a few of you who are mentioning my name / going after me are evil. When i get back on a computer i will do some research again, but i must say you havr been suspicious this game too BB.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Drew is a boy, BB! He's just sensitive!

Haha, Freudian slip maybe?

I saidvCMD was at thr top of my suspicionsvand you guys were giving me crap so i proved why. After posting that, i said i would want to wait for info before everyone hops on the lynch bus. Again i say it, a few of you who are mentioning my name / going after me are evil. When i get back on a computer i will do some research again, but i must say you havr been suspicious this game too BB.

I would like to see your reasoning on that. I was one of the first to identify SP's power as obviously mafia and voted for him, and I pushed like hell to vote out the admitted freaking SK when others were pushing for bulldogs who, while he was acting like a moron, was clearly the lesser of the evils on the field that day. And once vidae got his chance to talk, and I didn't like what he said, my vote went to him as well.

So far I'm 3/3 on pushing/voting for bad guys who were lynched. That's so totally suspicious.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 07:50 AM

Well that perked my ears up. Strikes me as something a mafioso would say, "Anyone looking into me is evil!"

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 07:51 AM
You watched/tracked (can't remember which) both of them?

yeah...you're welcome town.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Vote: GG

Not entirely committed to the vote, but want to apply some more pressure on GG to see how he responds. First he begins the first two days with very few posts and nothing on substance, then when he gets called out and suspicions arise because of it, he goes after two apparently good players. Now he's saying those who are looking into him are evil, and although I may be wrong, I believe SP and vidae said similar things before they went out. Would like to simply generate some discussion on the issue.

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 08:29 AM
yeah...you're welcome town.
wtf is this even supposed to mean?

Unlynch
lynch Scotty

Jensen is good.

Also when you go to Search Thread then press advanced search you can search for posts of one person only.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:30 AM

Unlynch
lynch Scotty

Jensen is good.

Also when you go to Search Thread then press advanced search you can search for posts of one person only.

really? You don't know why you've been able to watch 2 people every night?

I've motivated you the last two nights you knucklehead.

Caddy

Unlynch
lynch Scotty

Jensen is good.

Isn't he implying he is the motivator? :facepalm:

Caddy
Congratulation Scotty, you will now be killed tonight.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Congratulation Scotty, you will now be killed tonight.

my powers are limited, so even if I am, it won't be that big of a loss for the town.

I just didn't get renji's weird suspicion of me in his post and somehow wanting to kill me

BeerBaron

Jensen is good.

I know you're a watcher, but how do you know this? I don't recall seeing Jensen in any of the actions you've said you've taken, plus I don't think a watcher alone can clear that.

Gay Ork Wang
idk i just like to throw out random votes maybe?

Caddy
05-09-2012, 08:33 AM
my powers are limited, so even if I am, it won't be that big of a loss for the town.

I just didn't get renji's weird suspicion of me in his post and somehow wanting to kill me

Use your power on me tonight please.

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 08:33 AM
im masoned with them.

there you go.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:34 AM
Use your power on me tonight please.

it's my last one, so we'll see. Once renji was outed as a watcher, I figured might as well use them on him to gather some info early on, knowing he'd be protected and would be able to publicly come out with info.

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 08:35 AM
it's my last one, so we'll see. Once renji was outed as a watcher, I figured might as well use them on him to gather some info early on, knowing he'd be protected and would be able to publicly come out with info.
i mean it did help night 2

Caddy
05-09-2012, 08:35 AM

You can trust me...

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:37 AM
renji and caddy, you're both killing me right meow.

and what renji is saying is that he's masoned with aps and jensen, meaning he knows they're good.

the rest is investigating.

and yes renji, I know it helped day 2 because I'm freaking awesome

Caddy
05-09-2012, 08:41 AM
You have to give the motivation to me Scotty. The Buccaneers are basically Rutgers now!

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 08:41 AM
So...we have two investigators, a backup turned investigator, a reviver who brought one of the investigators back, a motivator, a watcher, and at least 3 masons who can all talk to eachother.

That SEEMS stacked. But...I kind of wonder just what kind of power Frieza has to balance this out and justify that level of role power given to the town.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:43 AM
You have to give the motivation to me Scotty. The Buccaneers are basically Rutgers now!

yay Rutgers!!!

and odds are, I will, but maybe just not tonight

Caddy
05-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Someone should make a list of who everyone is/claims to be/have been vouched for and by whom.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 08:44 AM
So...we have two investigators, a backup turned investigator, a reviver who brought one of the investigators back, a motivator, a watcher, and at least 3 masons who can all talk to eachother.

That SEEMS stacked. But...I kind of wonder just what kind of power Frieza has to balance this out and justify that level of role power given to the town.

Kind of like what Caddy wants, can we get a list of who claims to be what?

Caddy
05-09-2012, 08:45 AM
you'd think he'd have used them by now. or that evil isn't as far behind as they seem.

So far we have lost 2 townies (no powers), the SK and 2 mafia. I don't see how they could have any advantage right now. Unless Frieza can go crazy and kill everyone.

brb, charging Spirit Bomb.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Caddy: evil baddie who should be lynched next

Renji: Watcher

(cleared by renji: APS and Jensen)

Ngata is a supposed investigator(?) who cleared CMD

CJ and Fenikz were cleared by Caddy

R4L claims he's a backup (good guy)

and I'm good...and very handsome

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 08:46 AM
I'll give it a shot Caddy:

1. UKFan
2. CashmoneyDrew - Good, cleared by ngata
3. Bulldogs - Investigator, backed up by Renji
4. R4L
5. TitanHope
6. Todd
7. Renji - Watcher/Mason
8. Rob
9. Gonzo
10. Scotty - Limited Shot Motivator
11. APS - Mason, cleared by Renji? (Or someone...maybe I'm thinking wrong)
12. BeerBaron
13. D-Unit
14. Caddy - Investigator, brought back to life, clearly good
15. fenikz - Good, cleared by Caddy
16. Trogdor
17. Woot
18. TheBoyWonder
19. Ngata - Backup turned Investigator, cleared CMD
20. Cigaro
21. CJ - Good, cleared by Caddy
22. Jensen - Mason, cleared by Renji
23. GallopingGhost
24. Bantx
25. SuperMcgee
26. rmcbrid replaced by NJX

Correct me if I'm missing anyone in there. Still a lot of guys relatively inactive with major question marks.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:47 AM
fenikz and cj were cleared by caddy BB, but other than that, yeah, you're spot on

Cigaro
I believe raiderz claimed to be something. Let me look.

scottyboy
and R4L claimed to be a good universal backup i believe

Caddy
05-09-2012, 08:49 AM
Yeah raiderz claimed backup. Similar to Goose's role in the last game.

Trogdor
I know you're a watcher, but how do you know this? I don't recall seeing Jensen in any of the actions you've said you've taken, plus I don't think a watcher alone can clear that.

He said they were masons. Caddy asked him how he could clear them as good and he replied with...

im masoned with them.

Headed out for an hour or two. Leaning GG for now and agreeing with BB on his view of GG.

Cigaro
OK yeah, here's what raiderz claimed;

I don't want to damn Ngata but I'm not 100% buying his claim of backup

That's my role. But I'm not a universal backup I have a specific character I will take over were he to die. Who it is, IDK.

Idk if they would put in a universal and a specific backup. But I won't take over just anybody's role, I didn't realize it until after the first night when I didn't get a PM or anything. Reread my role and said "when a specific person dies"

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 08:50 AM
Yeah raiderz claimed backup.

He claimed to be a very specific backup too as I recall. Ngata as well (I'd guess he is a certain saiyain's son who picks up the powers of his father.)

Raiderz ALSO being a backup seems odd.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:50 AM
i fully agree. which is why i'm saying i can't imagine evil has any truly stupendous powers left. either that or they just have really, really bad decision makers.

well the towns been on fire with lynching, getting 2 mafia and the SK. they killed ATL at night, which wasn't a bad choice and did kill caddy, but we brought him back.

That and we've got only a few guys who've come out and said their roles and are actually powerful.

but right meow, we need to make some sort of move, they're some mafia guys that we haven't even really looked into, skating by

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:52 AM
trogdor, your only defenses have been like "i was at the movies" and that's it.

for like, 3 days? what'd you go see the titanic? you're just not defending yourself like...at all. right meow you and GG are top suspects

BeerBaron
I could easily see Freiza having a power where he becomes a damn near unstoppable armor-piercing juggernaut once the mafia loses it's other memebers or something. It would definitely fit with the theme.

I'm just saying, does the town not seem a little too stacked? I don't think IBC/Grizz would make the game that unbalanced if there wasn't something awful still out there.

Cigaro
The Trogdor vote seemed suspicious, simply because if I recall he was a focus of interest earlier. But I still think GG ain't good.

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 08:53 AM
stop the meowing now.

scottyboy
I could easily see Freiza having a power where he becomes a damn near unstoppable armor-piercing juggernaut once the mafia loses it's other memebers or something. It would definitely fit with the theme.

I'm just saying, does the town not seem a little too stacked? I don't think IBC/Grizz would make the game that unbalanced if there wasn't something awful still out there.

to be fair, my role is SUPER limited. Renji is a watcher which isn't overly strong. Bulldogs is crazy, i don't believe him regardless of what he says, and caddy's the only real investigator we have right meow

Cigaro

I don't know the usual amount of roles, but it would seem that the town has been gifted a good, many roles. Perhaps too many to be true.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:54 AM
stop the meowing now.

your hostility towards me today has not been ok

Caddy
05-09-2012, 08:55 AM
to be fair, my role is SUPER limited. Renji is a watcher which isn't overly strong. Bulldogs is crazy, i don't believe him regardless of what he says, and caddy's the only real investigator we have right meow

Protect me people. I am your savior!

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 08:56 AM

Don't forget ngata. I'm inclined to believe his backup to Goku story as it would somewhat fit with the theme. I don't know what his knowledge level of the series is like, but that seems a little too specific to just be pulled out of his ass.

I don't know the usual amount of roles, but it would seem that the town has been gifted a good, many roles. Perhaps too many to be true.

Another definite possibility. Though it seems like we have a very tangled web of guys "clearing" other guys going on.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 08:59 AM
the only reason I don't want to vote trogdor is that he voted both for SP AND vidae.

fenikz
can we just lynch someone :(

im fine with any inactive or player who is just plain confusing

scottyboy
**** it.

lynch GG

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:01 AM
the only reason I don't want to vote trogdor is that he voted both for SP AND vidae.

How late in the process did he vote though? It's a common mafia strategy to jump on to a lynch train of another mafia member once it's up to speed to try and look innocent.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:01 AM

An interesting fact, more interesting if either or both were made at the last minute when it was inevitable.

I still find GG to be most suspicious.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:04 AM
An official vote count would be extremely awesome, because I'm totally lost on that. Are we even close on anyone?

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Probably 5-6 votes max for someone(Trog, GG, etc.).

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:05 AM
An interesting fact, more interesting if either or both were made at the last minute when it was inevitable.

I still find GG to be most suspicious.

actually, he DIDNT vote for super packer, but was openly and adamantly suspicious of him...after a long post against him...he then voted bulldogs :/ really freaking weird.

he was the 7th of 15 to vote for vidae. so take that as you will.

odds are, in my mind, he's just a townie.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:07 AM
I personally can't blame him for voting Bulldogs, I was planning to until the sensor thing came out, and planned to the next day. Seventh of 15th seems early enough I guess. Overall, I guess I'll just wait on him, could be evil, could be a lazy townie.

Grizzlegom
05-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Current Vote Count:

Trogdor (5): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ
GallopingGhost (5): BeerBaron, Jensen, Cigaro, Trogdor, scotty
Jensen (1): Bulldogs
TitanHope (1): Todd
Scotty (1): Renji

With 26 people alive, 14 are needed for majority.

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Unvote
Lynch Trogdor

Way more suspicious

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Wow, that is pretty much scattered to the four corners...hmm.

I don't feel particularly strongly for GG and can be pretty easily convinced to change it, but like the argument from the last DBZ game, even if he's good, we don't really lose too much with him being gone.

If someone has a clear better suggestion, let it be heard.

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:18 AM
I'm getting voted for because i posted more than i did before. Literally every day so far i have been pointed out by someone. The first 3 were because i wasnt active as i needed to be and i knew yall were right but i didnt start posting because you guys "called me out". I've started posting because i have actually managed to get the time to post. Ive been active since day 1 in the sense that ive read every post.... but i guess im sorry because ive tried to call out some bad guys. Im sorry for giving proof why i think some are suspicious. I dont know what you guys want from me besides disbanding myself from the Baines family.

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Wow, that is pretty much scattered to the four corners...hmm.

I don't feel particularly strongly for GG and can be pretty easily convinced to change it, but like the argument from the last DBZ game, even if he's good, we don't really lose too much with him being gone.

If someone has a clear better suggestion, let it be heard.

Honestly at this point all i can say is STOP EVADING THE CENSORS you. I havent contributed my freaking bum hole. I've contributed more than enough people this gane so dont use that excuse for finishing this day. If u are going to lynch me think of a better reason than that.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:21 AM
i'll change my vote to GG if it'll end things more quickly. but i dislike the 'additions' trogdor has offered prior to and after being voted for, so i'd rather keep my vote there, even if GG's posts are a textual holocaust.

I say leave it, he is the most suspicious to me

Day 1: Voted for Bulldogs despite SP giving himself away basically
Day 2: No Vote
Day 3: Votes vidae but says he will rescind if the vote get close, still distrusts BD
Day 4: Appears after 5 votes were cast for him, votes GG

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Honestly at this point all i can say is STOP EVADING THE CENSORS you. I havent contributed my freaking bum hole. I've contributed more than enough people this gane so dont use that excuse for finishing this day. If u are going to lynch me think of a better reason than that.

http://i.imgur.com/3HKiY.gif

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:27 AM
http://i.imgur.com/3HKiY.gif

I dont want to point fingers but if you can honestly say trogdor has contributed more than me i will lynch myself.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:29 AM
I was waaaay more suspicious of GG in the FF game. I really don't think he's evil here, and I'm not wasting a lynch. He always slips up when he talks which is why I'm sure he tries to limit his discussions anyway. I'm not a fan of the way Trogdor has been playing whatsoever. I am no longer suspicious of Jensen with Renji clearing him but I still think his statement against GG was extremely hypocritical and he's done nothing to help the town.

Unvote: Jensen

bantx
05-09-2012, 09:30 AM
I just got caught up right now GG isn't making a good case for himself right now.
Trog always leaves or has some excuse of where he's going. Rarely here and provides nothing. Even if he's good a vote for him would be harmless with his 0 contributions. But I have 2 finals in 30 minutes Won't be back for about 3 hours so I'll leave my vote for GG right now.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:30 AM
there are people who have contributed less than both of you

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:31 AM
fack it, we'll move this thing along.

unvote GG

vote: lynch Trogdor

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:32 AM
I believe that's 8, just 6 more :D

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:32 AM
I'm going to be pay close attention to those who bandwagon on the GG vote. I legitimately don't think he's evil and the mafia will be jumping on this one right away. If he does turn out evil I'm going to look like a ****** though.

A Perfect Score
05-09-2012, 09:33 AM
Dear god these things move so fast. Someone wanna summarize for me? I went out last night and missed 30 or so odd pages, apparently.

Cigaro
His posts compiled, for anyone interested.

Checking in. My flight ended up mega-delayed and they lost my luggage so it's been one hell of a day. I'm turning in for the night.
Fully back now and active (promise!). Once I get done catching up I'll post more.
Collectively SP is suspicious to me especially his immediate defensive stance against Scotty has me leaning towards voting but with 11 votes he has more than enough pressure to have to defend himself. I will state my intent to vote for him if that's the direction we want to go to drop the hammer. I just think voting for someone else will be more productive at this stage.

GOW's calling for a role claim when he's more than five votes away though is curious. If people want to vote additionally for him they can also state the intent to add more pressure on SP.

Without question the most suspicious post to me so far.

Vote: Bulldogs

I'll be around most of the day unless the American Airlines finds my luggage and I have to drive to the airport to pick it up.
Getting defensive and attacking the players who called you out. Interesting :)

Definitely still think SP is most suspicious and after that role claim he's still solidly at public enemy #1. If we need the additional vote I will switch. Those posts still scream mafioso though.
Noticed you said "I'm not evil" rather than saying "I'm good". :waiting:

Not going to be shocked when you come up as the SK.
BD's fate relies on Vidae's lynch result.

Vote: Vidae

Will rescind if it gets close but we are 9 votes away currently.
Sorry gents thread was closed when I left for dinner and a movie(avengers). Excellent movie btw.

Ill read up and post. On kindle fire so bear with me.

I can upload the ticket stub if you want. :njx: I am going to bed though so if you do want it it'll have to wait till morning. :)
He said they were masons. Caddy asked him how he could clear them as good and he replied with...

Headed out for an hour or two. Leaning GG for now and agreeing with BB on his view of GG.

Not really getting an evil vibe here. Nothing saying good either, but nothing saying bad.

ImBrotherCain
Current Vote Count:

Trogdor (7): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ, Bulldogs, scotty
GallopingGhost (5): BeerBaron, Jensen, Cigaro, Trogdor, Bantx

scottyboy
I'm going to be pay close attention to those who bandwagon on the GG vote. I legitimately don't think he's evil and the mafia will be jumping on this one right away. If he does turn out evil I'm going to look like a ****** though.

i'm stuck between because I don't think trogdor's evil, just a townie or something. GG is just...idk. part of me feels neither will be mafia

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Cigaro you must not have played with GG before. He always says ******** stuff. When he stops doing that, that's when I'm worried about him being evil, hence why I thought he was bad in the FF game.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Cigaro you must not have played with GG before. He always says ******** stuff. When he stops doing that, that's when I'm worried about him being evil, hence why I thought he was bad in the FF game.

I haven't played with anyone before.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Dear god these things move so fast. Someone wanna summarize for me? I went out last night and missed 30 or so odd pages, apparently.

a few pages back there's a list of who's really been cleared and some roles. still soem suspicions. ngata claims to be a good investigator but is on vacation, but he cleared CMD.

renji cleared you and jensen.

now we're stuck between GG who's posts make everyones eyes bleed, and Trogdor who's literally brought nothing to the table.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:35 AM
I don't feel particularly strong towards either guy, but if the consensus is Trogdor over GG, I'll support it.

Unvote: GG

btw, they're finally setting up my new computer. I've commandeered another while it's owner is at a meeting, but my posts may be sporadic at best during the next hour or two.

Ngatachance92
05-09-2012, 09:36 AM
In the spirit of getting things moving:
Lynch Tragdor

Caddy
05-09-2012, 09:37 AM
I'm going to bed. You guys deal with this and I'll read over it in the morning.

Let Trog role reveal before you kill him. Same with GG.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:37 AM
**** it. I think GG's more suspicious, but this day clearly isn't going to provide anything more. Lets do this.

Unvote: GG

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:38 AM
I'm going to bed. You guys deal with this and I'll read over it in the morning.

Let Trog role reveal before you kill him. Same with GG.

I bet they claim townie, but hell, might as well see.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:38 AM
But yeah, hopefully Trog can come back and provide his defense.

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 09:39 AM
Current Vote Count:

Trogdor (10): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ, Bulldogs, Scotty, BeerBaron, ngata, Cigaro
GallopingGhost (3): Jensen, Trogdor, Bantx

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:40 AM
He still has 4 votes to go, but I agree with Caddy. Let's give him the chance to role reveal before he dies.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:40 AM
looking at these vote counts... wooty is suspicious, as is mcgee.

and as is GG stuck on CMD

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:42 AM
I just got caught up right now GG isn't making a good case for himself right now.
Trog always leaves or has some excuse of where he's going. Rarely here and provides nothing. Even if he's good a vote for him would be harmless with his 0 contributions. But I have 2 finals in 30 minutes Won't be back for about 3 hours so I'll leave my vote for GG right now.

There is no case to be made. Maybe ill take a picture of my calender.. that will make my case. In not going to bother making bs excuses about ggoing to the movies or blah blah blah. I just told yall straight up that i wasnt posting because i didnt have the time, thats all i said... i have time now so whats the problemo.

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:48 AM
looking at these vote counts... wooty is suspicious, as is mcgee.

and as is GG stuck on CMD

Ive stayed on CMD because i was looking for a viable option to lynch before i jumped around voting for whoever. Something about Trog just doesnt add up for me. I look at some of his moves and posts and they are legit but some of thek make me wonder.

VOTE: Trogdor

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:50 AM
At about 10AM, Trog said he'd be back within an hour or two. Starting around noon we should expect him, I guess if he takes too long we move on without him.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:52 AM
That's eleven votes now. I say we give him an hour and a half, if he doesn't post, just finish him. Nobody else vote to lynch Trogdor unless you won't be on your computer later on.

CJSchneider
05-09-2012, 09:53 AM
At present, my best evidence against Trogdor is that he promised to be "fully back" and yet we get next to nothing. Even for someone like me who plays a "lay low" game in general, that strikes me as odd. Even though I will admit, not posting does not equate to not paying attention, why say you are back and then continue to post in such an absent manner?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Please hold off on voting for him anymore until he gets back. I'm not a fan of lynching an inactive but Trogdor has about 10 posts every game and flies under the radar so if that's the direction we want to go I can deal with it. I definitely want to give him a chance to reveal his role before the votes are met though.

Reading through I don't think GG is evil and people hoping on that lynch seem suspicious to me. I'm growing suspicious of bantx at this point and I'd still like to hear from Wooty, and UK to a lesser extent.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Please hold off on voting for him anymore until he gets back. I'm not a fan of lynching an inactive but Trogdor has about 10 posts every game and flies under the radar so if that's the direction we want to go I can deal with it. I definitely want to give him a chance to reveal his role before the votes are met though.

Reading through I don't think GG is evil and people hoping on that lynch seem suspicious to me. I'm growing suspicious of bantx at this point and I'd still like to hear from Wooty, and UK to a lesser extent.

UK is a guy I'd definitely like to hear from. We kept the thread open specifically to hear from him and Renji.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 10:01 AM
yeah, where the **** is wooty?

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Current Vote Count:

Trogdor (11): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ, Bulldogs, Scotty, BeerBaron, ngata, Cigaro, GG
GallopingGhost (3): Jensen, Trogdor, Bantx

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Let's get UK and Woot talking.

Unvote: TH :)

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 10:04 AM
i fully agree. which is why i'm saying i can't imagine evil has any truly stupendous powers left. either that or they just have really, really bad decision makers.

And people wonder why I'm suspicious of TBW.

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 10:16 AM
i'm stuck between because I don't think trogdor's evil, just a townie or something. GG is just...idk. part of me feels neither will be mafia

This is pretty much where I'm at. But at the same time,

don't disagree. though at some point, i don't mind losing a worthless townie just to move the game forward. *shrug*

like i said, i'm not sure i care, particularly, whether it's trogdor or GG. but neither one has added anything of value. so if we're going to roll the dice, might as well do it on someone who won't be missed.

this might be even more where I'm at.

Raiderz4Life
05-09-2012, 10:29 AM
Man you ppl wake up too gtdamn early.

But luckily it was only 4 pages for me and not 20

Gay Ork Wang
05-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Thing is, no kill right nwo really gives us huge information. we can go and randomly vote someone out and try to get lucky or get information going on.

there is nothing really happening in this thread cause no one seems to play seriously and is cracking jokes everywhere.

FREEZER IS STILL OUT THERE GOD DAMNIT

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Thing is, no kill right nwo really gives us huge information. we can go and randomly vote someone out and try to get lucky or get information going on.

there is nothing really happening in this thread cause no one seems to play seriously and is cracking jokes everywhere.

FREEZER IS STILL OUT THERE GOD DAMNIT

This is why I have voted for Trog. I truthfully don't see anything too suspicious in what he posts, but it appears it is unlikely we will receive any new, important information today. If Trog isn't evil, he's likely nothing more than a lazy townie, which is of little use, and so why I'd never want to kill such a player, accidentally doing so in order to get the game moving is a risk I'm willing to take.

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Current Vote Count:

Trogdor (11): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ, Bulldogs, Scotty, BeerBaron, ngata, Cigaro, GG
GallopingGhost (4): Jensen, Trogdor, Bantx, CMD
woot (2): McGee, Todd

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:35 AM
^ the vote for CMD should be removed.

CashmoneyDrew
05-09-2012, 10:39 AM

Nah. GG didn't officially unvote.

But anyways, since we nothing to go on and I'm a vengeful bastard....

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 10:40 AM

The Bastard didn't unvote :-/

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:43 AM
If we're going off the hour and a half time limit I set for Trogdor he only has 30 minutes left.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Unvote: Trogdor

I saw him posting elsewhere so he can't say he wasn't online. I feel slightly more confident Woot is evil than Trogdor.

Ngatachance92
05-09-2012, 11:02 AM
I hate to take this stance... But at this point I don't feel its smart to change to Wooty. Its not that I don't think he is suspicious but it will take another day for another official bandwagon to get started.

Raiderz4Life
05-09-2012, 11:02 AM
Just a heads up

Imma be heading out to go attempt and fix my car again...hopefully it gets done quickly. I'll be around tryna keep up through my phone though.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Wooty prove me wrong! I know you're reading this!

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 11:10 AM
unvote: CMD :P sorry im a forgetful person. cant bold on my phone

Dr. Gonzo
05-09-2012, 11:18 AM
Unvote: Trog

It's been more than two hours since Trog said he'd be an hour but Woot was pushing us towards not trusting BD and has seemed very mafia like in general.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 11:21 AM
I agree with Ngata, we can look at Wooty later. It's been two hours and still no word from Trogdor.

Unvote: Wooty

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 11:24 AM
What the hell is going on?

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 11:29 AM
What the hell is going on?

Either vote Trogdor or tell us who you're suspicious of. You only missed like 4 pages.

A Perfect Score
05-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Ok, I'm going to vote Trogdor, seeing as how the town seems to think that's the best way to move and I'm lost as all hell atm.