PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Wooty stop ignoring us or I'll send this guy after you...

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/3964525/EK_large.png

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Ok, I'm going to vote Trogdor, seeing as how the town seems to think that's the best way to move and I'm lost as all hell atm.

vote: Trogdor

What have you missed? I'll do a quick catch-up for you and TBW and hopefully after that you can keep up.

Trogdor
05-09-2012, 11:33 AM
I said back in an hour OR TWO. I ran my wife to uni, fixed a flat tire, ate lunch, and now just read all the posts since I left.

If you guys are expecting me to post 400 posts per game you're going to be sorely disappointed. If I have a strong read I post and I do my best with voting. I'm not one to chit-chat or post anything other than reads regardless of where I'm playing mafia at. :) You guys are MUCH more talkative than any of the other games I'm a part of.

Since you have me at 4 more votes till I die I'll just say that I have ZERO powers. Don't waste the lynch on me when you could legitimately nail a mafia member or garner additional information by pressuring GG or Wooty rather than just me being "inactive" by checking in a few times a day.

Not going to hurt the town to lose a townie just sets us back a day.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 11:34 AM
I said back in an hour OR TWO. I ran my wife to uni, fixed a flat tire, ate lunch, and now just read all the posts since I left.

If you guys are expecting me to post 400 posts per game you're going to be sorely disappointed. If I have a strong read I post and I do my best with voting. I'm not one to chit-chat or post anything other than reads regardless of where I'm playing mafia at. :) You guys are MUCH more talkative than any of the other games I'm a part of.

Since you have me at 4 more votes till I die I'll just say that I have ZERO powers. Don't waste the lynch on me when you could legitimately nail a mafia member or garner additional information by pressuring GG or Wooty rather than just me being "inactive" by checking in a few times a day.

Not going to hurt the town to lose a townie just sets us back a day.

You're right though, it won't hurt the town much.

Best case scenario - Trog is lying, we kill a mafia member.

Worst case - He's telling the truth, we lose a vanilla townie who doesn't talk much.

Win-win imo.

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 11:35 AM
Current Vote Count:

Trogdor (11): Fenikz, njx, R4L, CJ, Bulldogs, Scotty, BeerBaron, ngata, Cigaro, GG, APS
GallopingGhost (4): Jensen, Trogdor, Bantx, CMD
woot (3): McGee, Todd, Gonzo
Renji (1): TH
Scotty (1): Renji

With 26 people alive, 14 are needed for majority.

CJSchneider
05-09-2012, 11:36 AM
You're right though, it won't hurt the town much.

Best case scenario - Trog is lying, we kill a mafia member.

Worst case - He's telling the truth, we lose a vanilla townie who doesn't talk much.

Win-win imo.

I'm not certain that is a win. I'd call it a tie at best.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 11:37 AM
I must agree with BD. I won't say losing a townie, even an inactive one, is win-win, but its far from win-lose.

CashmoneyDrew
About to finally go see the Avengers so I'll be out a few hours.

Unvote: GG
Vote: Trogdor

Bulldogs
I'm not certain that is a win. I'd call it a tie at best.

Okay losing a vanilla townie who doesn't contribute isn't a win per say, but it's about the least devastating blow to the town ever.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 11:38 AM
As for setting us back a day, that seems to have already occurred. I doubt we're going to get anything more today.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Two more votes and we can proceed.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 11:40 AM
TBW/APS, do you two need to get caught up or what? One of you just said what the hell then left while the other seems to be lost.

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 11:43 AM
Current Vote Count:

Trogdor (12): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ, Bulldogs, Scotty, BeerBaron, ngata, Cigaro, GG, CMD
GallopingGhost (3): Jensen, Trogdor, Bantx
woot (2): McGee, Todd
Renji (1): TH
Scotty (1): Renji

With 26 people alive, 14 are needed for majority.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 11:45 AM
I still have my njx doubts and I'm not sure if we should trust all of the outted investigators. However, why delay the inevitable.
Vote: Trogdor

A Perfect Score
05-09-2012, 11:45 AM
TBW/APS, do you two need to get caught up or what? One of you just said what the hell then left while the other seems to be lost.

I missed 30 odd pages of discussion, but from what I understand Renji cleared Jensen and I, which is good, and as of right now we're operating under his guidance, which I trust wholeheartedly. If voting for Trogdor seems like the best option, I'm all for it.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
Before the day ends I'm going to ask Renji, can you watch me tonight? We have three investigators so we seem to be sold at that area, so if you watch me tonight you may get your killer. I have a feeling I'll be targeted.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm fine for now BD, if nothing really happened I'm set.

UKfan
05-09-2012, 11:47 AM
I just got in, can someone catch me up?

bantx
05-09-2012, 11:47 AM
checking in before my last final then I'm done!

To get things moving I'll vote Trog, but APS always chimes in with the "I'm confused at the moment, but votes instead. Seems a little odd.

Unvote: GG
Vote: Trog

Should be home in an hour or so

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 11:52 AM
As the town gathers for day four, there is renewed hope with Caddy’s return. Unfortunately, the hope then turned into confusion as nobody had any good ideas. The discussion goes on and there seems to be no consensus as to who is evil. Finally, the town decides to turn on the quiet players. Trogdor and GallopingGhost immediately come to the forefront of suspicion. As time goes on, their defenses are heard but the town decides Trogdor, be him good or evil, provides no value and has to go. Trogdor, seemingly arrived on Namek with Broth, in search of her son. Despite being reunited with her family, they are powerless to save her now. The town surrounds Trogdor and destroys her.

http://ginosdrafttalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/img_show.jpg

Trogdor (Chi Chi, Townie) has been lynched.

Send your night actions to me!!!

Grizzlegom
05-09-2012, 09:01 PM
The town goes to bed and has a harder time sleeping than they have the past few days, for they’ve taken one of their own. As the town awakens and begins gathering, they are excited by the fact that they’ve gathered and found no deaths amongst them. Unfortunately, news from Other World isn’t so cheerful for Renji has been found murdered, killed by a small beam shot straight through his heart.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/d/dd/KingKaiKKP01.png

GOW/Renji (King Kai, Watcher/Mason) has been killed.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:03 PM
Well. That sucks.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 09:03 PM
I was silenced njx. Tell me what did you do last night ?!

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:04 PM
well that's not very much fun. poor renji :(

but that was kinda inevitable...but where was his protection?!?!

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:04 PM
It's about damn time! I investigated TBW and he is apparently good. Unless he is the godfather it appears I misjudged him. Caddy what did you find? I'm hoping Scotty motivated you.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:05 PM
why didn't anyone protect him :/

Bulldogs
well that's not very much fun. poor renji :(

but that was kinda inevitable...but where was his protection?!?!

I'm going to assume we have two protectors and they both accidently protected the same guy. As long as Goku lives though the town is set.

BeerBaron
When/where was it noted that Wooty couldn't talk yesterday?

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:06 PM
When/where was it noted that Wooty couldn't talk yesterday?

He claims to have been silenced. At least that's what he's been hinting towards.

scottyboy
silencing does happen, i think it's been in a game or 2 before...just not sure who in DBZ would be able to silence another...and why silence wooty?

BeerBaron
Also, something I've been thinking about, the Namekian dragonballs granted 3 wishes. Any shot of us bringing someone else back?

scottyboy
I'm going to assume we have two protectors and they both accidently protected the same guy. As long as Goku lives though the town is set.

that's true. goku's the only one worth protecting right now, so both are ok protecting caddy, just to be safe now.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:07 PM
huh. i haven't been a game where someone was silenced.

I have, normally from an invention that goes wrong, werewolf game used a teleporter and ended up 1 days walk from town aka couldnt talk

Wootylicous
I don't know who did it it appears I got charmed by someone and couldn't talk yesterday. Also I can sense your powers njx and you are a powerful man...

Bulldogs
silencing does happen, i think it's been in a game or 2 before...just not sure who in DBZ would be able to silence another...and why silence wooty?

It does seem like a strange choice. But why just not choose to talk? Nobody was THAT suspicious of him, we only found him strange because he wouldn't speak for the most part.

BeerBaron
it was assumed, given that he was posting elsewhere but not here.

Ah, I thought it was mentioned somewhere and I missed it.

Silencing seems like a very un-townlike power.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Also, something I've been thinking about, the Namekian dragonballs granted 3 wishes. Any shot of us bringing someone else back?

Doubtful. It would most likely make the town too overpowered, as good as it would be for us I just don't see it.

Bulldogs
I don't know who did it it appears I got charmed by someone and couldn't talk yesterday. Also I can sense your powers njx and you are a powerful man...

Have you sensed anyone else's power? And just how strong was njx?

scottyboy
silencing is absolutely a bad power. why would a townie want to silence someone who could possibly have info or slip up and be mafia?

and wooty says njx is very powerful...hmmm

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:09 PM
It does seem like a strange choice. But why just not choose to talk? Nobody was THAT suspicious of him, we only found him strange because he wouldn't speak for the most part.

That could BE the reason. Like I said, silencing doesn't seem like a town-positive power, and a typical mafia strategy will be to try and get unnoteworthy townies lynched during the day.

An already rather quiet Woot not being able to talk would damn him quite a bit. I'm going to go see if anyone really pushed for him at some point to be lynched.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:09 PM
UKFan-
CashmoneyDrew-good(cleared by ngata)
Bulldogs-good(investigator+??)
R4L-specific backup(not cleared)
TitanHope-
Todd-good, obviously(not cleared)
Rob-
Gonzo-
Scotty-motivator?(not cleared)
APS-good(cleared by caddy)
BeerBaron-
D-Unit-
Caddy-good(Goku!)
fenikz-good(cleared by Caddy)
Woot-
TheBoyWonder-good(cleared by Bulldogs)
Ngata-good(investigator?)
Cigaro-
CJ-good(cleared by Renji)
Jensen-good(cleared by Renji)
GallopingGhost-
Bantx-
SuperMcgee-
NJX-

So this is where we're at...should be 6 mafia left at most. Pretty sure I missed some clearances or messed up on who cleared who but it's good to go over.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:10 PM
I'll be back in like 25-30 mins. Caddy's info today will be huge. We also need to hear from Ngata.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 09:11 PM

I had this one shot and was suspicious of njx came out as a powerful level

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:12 PM

I'm still operating under the theory that Frieza is out there with a yet-unlocked uber power. Even without the 3 wishes, the town seems unusually stacked from a role perspective.

I'm thinking maybe multi-kills, unblockable kills....something like that. Perhaps once so many of the other mafia members are dead. That was Nappa's power in the last game.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:12 PM
in the DBZ universe who would be bulletproof?

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:13 PM
It's too bad about Trogdor, but i don't really ever remember him posting a lot and i don't mind seeing an inactive townie go down because if you aren't going to have abilities, you need to make up for it with quality posts.

From now on i will be doing less posts about my rib dinner and more posts that are informative. Since there was so much time between this night and day i chose to do a bit of research and share my thoughts on a few people.. There are a few more i wanted to do a post on but i never managed to do it ( i might do it later ).

SuperMcGee - So far he has done nothing much to benefit the town voting wise. The first day he chose to go after mcbrid/njx, then retracted that vote and went after GOW. He hasn't voted for a bad guy since then, also hasn't voted at all.
UKFan - Day one claimed he didn't believe SP was evil, but chose to vote with everyone in the end when it was the obvious town lynch. Missed everything else pretty much.
Rob S - Day one defended SP when everyone was voting to see a reaction. He said that SP can give us some good info, and also hinted the suspicion of Bulldogs to possibly change the tide and never did vote for SP. Day two voted for shane when he was a confirmed evil over night and 7 people voted for him, then unvoted for Shane because he was called suspicious. Day three he was the ninth person to vote for Vidae.
NJX - He has been acting shady for the most part of the game, and does chirp me, but he voted for SP when noone really had him on their radar. Unless it was a genius throw under the bus, i doubt he is evil. So i retract my suspicion of him
CMD - I still very much think he is evil and i still think there is a good chance he is the mafia boss. I remember when i was the Godfather, my ability was that during the night i would come up as good. Just saying....
NGATA - At first i thought it was a 2 for 1 deal with both him and CMD being good or both being evil, but it wouldn't be that way. He could have just had bad luck with the CMD investigation and got false readings. I don't really think NGATA is evil just off instinct.
Bantx - Did not vote day 1 and seemingly has a viable excuse. Day 2 was the 6th person to vote for BD. Bad guys would eat up the oppertunity of a good guy offering to be lynched. Retracted once someone claimed Jbond was evil. Day 3 early on accused Bulldogs of being suspicious and claimed he deserves the lynch. Said he'd be down to lynch Vidae, but never did carry through with it. Day 4 voted for CMD .... because of this, i never really did think he was evil, but with Ngata coming out with info on CMD, it pushes Bantx's suspicion meter with me. Another guy who accused me as well.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:13 PM
That could BE the reason. Like I said, silencing doesn't seem like a town-positive power, and a typical mafia strategy will be to try and get unnoteworthy townies lynched during the day.

An already rather quiet Woot not being able to talk would damn him quite a bit. I'm going to go see if anyone really pushed for him at some point to be lynched.

I was pushing for him to talk but I didn't know he was silenced. He was one of the guys I was suspicious of. Pretty sure Gonzo and one other player were lobbying hard for him to come forward as well.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 09:14 PM
How many investigators would you guys say would be OP? Because I think we're approaching that point.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 09:15 PM
I don't think Todd is evil he just wanted me to talk but I could not.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:16 PM
How many investigators would you guys say would be OP? Because I think we're approaching that point.

Well we supposedly have caddy and Bulldogs, Renji was a watcher and we got lucky with Caddy dying early so ngata allegedly inherited his powers. Wouldn't really say those numbers are OP.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Raiderz is good/appears good.

I was motivated, but for some reason my investigation on someone else failed...

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:17 PM
jesus christ GG, learn to use the "enter" key.

and is caddy asleepies? that would not be fun

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Raiderz is good/appears good.

I was motivated, but for some reason my investigation on someone else failed...

hmmm, now that is intriguing to say the least. would you like to say who it was on? I feel that person was protected via mafia to cover up his role

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:18 PM
in the DBZ universe who would be bulletproof?

Caddy revived as a Super Saiyan maybe. I could also see person-specific bodyguards. (Nail to Guru for instance.)

Well, if my theory on Frieza is correct, it might not be that OP. I will admit though, we're starting to see odd powers and duplicates.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 09:19 PM
The thing is now Woot is saying he can see power levels, wouldn't it be a little weighted in the town's favor with that ability as well?

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 09:20 PM
I had a one shot TBW and used it on njx

CashmoneyDrew
05-09-2012, 09:21 PM
i sincerely believe there is an unblockable kill lurking for balance reasons.

Doubt it. Otherwise I would think the bad guys would have already used it to perma-kill Goku.

fenikz
wouldn't be the 1st time the town is OPed

Caddy revived as a Super Saiyan maybe. I could also see person-specific bodyguards. (Nail to Guru for instance.)

besides goku, obviously, would they be good or evil?

Ngatachance92
I wasted an investigation on APS as my account has been messed up the last two days. I know that sounds fishy and if anyone wants to lynch me go ahead. I have been drunk all day and wasted my investigation.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 09:22 PM
seeing power levels *was* a good person last dbz, right?

I claimed that power, but I was bad.

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:23 PM
jesus christ GG, learn to use the "enter" key.

and is caddy asleepies? that would not be fun

Haha my bad... i did it on Notepad and i told myself i would bold the names but i forgot.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:23 PM
besides goku, obviously, would they be good or evil?

Depends. From what I've read before, an AP kill not only bypasses bulletproof, but bodyguards/protectors as well. Piccolo was a protector in the last game, could be as well here. Krillin would make some sense in that regard as well. And like I said, Nail for Guru.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
I wasted an investigation on APS as my account has been messed up the last two days. I know that sounds fishy and if anyone wants to lynch me go ahead. I have been drunk all day and wasted my investigation.

This makes things very complicated now haha.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
It was a one time shot guys don't go overboard. I used it on njx came up as a poweful dude and I said the info I received

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
This makes things very complicated now haha.

Yup, looks like we might have to go off of instinct again.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Maybe Njx is the godfather? Otherwise he is bulletproof

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Doubt it. Otherwise I would think the bad guys would have already used it to perma-kill Goku.

I have a feeling Goku can't be killed. that's what I'm thinking, at least reborn goku

GallopingGhost
It was a one time shot guys don't go overboard. I used it on njx came up as a poweful dude and I said the info I received

I don't think it was a bad move either, it's not like using it on njx was out of the ordinary so i can't give you crap for that.
I'm not sold on you being good for sure though.

BeerBaron
Going back to Caddy's info, would the motivator being role blocked do something like that?

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 09:27 PM
SuperMcGee - So far he has done nothing much to benefit the town voting wise. The first day he chose to go after mcbrid/njx, then retracted that vote and went after GOW. He hasn't voted for a bad guy since then, also hasn't voted at all.

mcbrid was a joke vote. I voted Renji because he asked for it, even if evil was obvious (which it was with SP after the scouter business)

I did vote in the last day, just not for Trogdor, as I correctly guessed him to be a townie.

I was around when Shane died, but was probably collecting thoughts on a variety of posters and didn't put a vote out for him yet. He would have definitely been my vote on that day, though.

And I just missed a lot of the time when vidae was on the block.

This post does little to ease your suspicions, I'm sure. It doesn't have a whole lot of weight to it. Just putting it out there.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:27 PM
that's what I feared last night, being roleblocked, but he said the investigation failed not that he COULDNT investigate twice, meaning I feel like something went wrong in the investigation and who ever the 2nd person was, is mafia

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:28 PM
mcbrid was a joke vote. I voted Renji because he asked for it, even if evil was obvious (which it was with SP after the scouter business)

I did vote in the last day, just not for Trogdor, as I correctly guessed him to be a townie.

I was around when Shane died, but was probably collecting thoughts on a variety of posters and didn't put a vote out for him yet. He would have definitely been my vote on that day, though.

And I just missed a lot of the time when vidae was on the block.

This post does little to ease your suspicions, I'm sure. It doesn't have a whole lot of weight to it. Just putting it out there.

I posted what you did, i'm trying to figure out voting patterns because this early in the game they do mean a lot. Say what you want, but you must see why i think you are suspicious.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 09:28 PM
Going back to Caddy's info, would the motivator being role blocked do something like that?

Doubt it. I received the motivation.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:29 PM
So you were half role blocked. That's very weird.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:29 PM
vote: lynch njx

He's been pretty suspicious all game and I don't see any character that would come back as super powerful other than 3 in this saga. Two of them have already been revealed and the other is the mafia boss. Woot can you say exactly how powerful the pm described njx as? Either way I'm inclined to believe he is evil because again in this saga, most of the more powerful players are evil. If Woot is misleading us, we lynch him tomorrow.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:30 PM
i dont think he was roleblocked at all, i feel the 2nd person he investigated is bad. Caddy...who was it?

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Njx what is your role?

Caddy
05-09-2012, 09:32 PM
i dont think he was roleblocked at all, i feel the 2nd person he investigated is bad. Caddy...who was it?

People want me to reveal who it was?

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 09:33 PM
People want me to reveal who it was?

i mean, do you feel like you shouldn't for any reason?

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:33 PM
He's been pretty suspicious all game and I don't see any character that would come back as super powerful other than 3 in this saga. Two of them have already been revealed and the other is the mafia boss. Woot can you say exactly how powerful the pm described njx as? Either way I'm inclined to believe he is evil because again in this saga, most of the more powerful players are evil. If Woot is misleading us, we lynch him tomorrow.

I can get behind your line of thinking. Plus coming up with silencer out of nowhere...I don't see that being a town power and I'm not sure who that could possibly be in the DBZ universe.

What say you njx?

Caddy
05-09-2012, 09:34 PM
Silencer would be Guldo

Wootylicous

Yep it was over 500 000

BeerBaron
A bullet proof townie that isn't Super Saiyan Goku. I'm stumped on that one.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Yep it was over 500 000

Frieza claimed to be a 1,000,000 in his 2nd form. njx admitting to being bulletproof....

Have any investigators looked into him? If he came up good...I'm thinking godfather.

He was very nonchalant in coming out with that though. Could be one hell of a bluff attempt.

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:36 PM
Saying you can only be lynched really makes me doubt your credibility.
Tell us what your role is exactly because right now i'm leaning towards lynching you njx.

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Well then, this appears to be one fine lead.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Just caught up. Sucks that we lost Renji, was an important guy for us. But as for njx's claimed role, I don't know what to make of that, seems mighty suspicious. Will try and go back and quickly see if I can find any similar roles to that.

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Just caught up. Sucks that we lost Renji, was an important guy for us. But as for njx's claimed role, I don't know what to make of that, seems mighty suspicious. Will try and go back and quickly see if I can find any similar roles to that.

I was going to do that too... but since you offered :P . Let us know bro.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:39 PM
i'm bloody bulletproof and that's it, ffs, read the thread.

i can confirm he is bulletproof, but i don't know his alignment

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:39 PM
How I see it:

100% good:
Todd-good, obviously(not cleared)
APS-good(cleared by caddy)
Bulldogs-good(investigator+??)
Caddy-good(Goku!)
fenikz-good(cleared by Caddy)
R4L-specific backup(cleared by Caddy)
TheBoyWonder-good(cleared by Bulldogs)
CJ-good(cleared by Renji)
Jensen-good(cleared by Renji)
Scotty-motivator(not cleared but 99% sure he’s good as he motivated caddy)

Provided role but not cleared:
Ngata-good(claims to be backup, now investigator)
Woot-one time power level reveal(not cleared but suspect he is good)
CashmoneyDrew-good(cleared by ngata but still not sure if ngata is trustworthy)
NJX-one time very powerful role(says Woot, confirmed by njx)

Unsure:
UKFan-
TitanHope-
Rob-
Gonzo-
BeerBaron-
D-Unit-
Cigaro-
GallopingGhost-
Bantx-
SuperMcgee-

These relationships between CMD/ngata and njx/Woot are where we should be looking right now.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:40 PM
I'm also for Caddy revealing his second investigation target. Can't see why it would hurt at this point.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Well if it's over 500,000 then there's a lot of room between this and a million. The thing that throws me off is the bulletproof claim. Who besides Frieza could possibly be bulletproof? Any good characters that qualify?

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:42 PM
there's a reason i asked yesterday about an unblockable kill. it's the only thing that would balance that out.

Well, I haven't voted for you yet because I'm torn.

Woot says you have a very high (Frieza 2nd form) type power level, and the only guy who makes sense to me as a bulletproof townie would be Super Saiyan Goku. Godfathers tend to be bulletproof to protect them from SKs and like I said, there is only one bad guy with that kind of power level.

The others in the series who could be that are Goku, Piccolo once merged with Nail (which I'm guess hasn't happened yet) and Vegeta (who is dead.)

We know who Goku is and I can't see Piccolo/Nail being bulletproof.

I'm very much teetering on the fence here despite what would normally be pretty damning evidence because of the fact that you just admitted to being bulletproof like that.

You're either being honest and IBC/Grizz have taken DBZ in an unexpected direction, or you're Frieza.

(sorry I edited, a typo was killing me)

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:43 PM
i can confirm he is bulletproof, but i don't know his alignment

Wait, did you say he was bulletproof before he admitted it?

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:43 PM
i asked who would be bulletproof in this game because I happened to know he was and was suspicious of him

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:45 PM
Well if it's over 500,000 then there's a lot of room between this and a million. The thing that throws me off is the bulletproof claim. Who besides Frieza could possibly be bulletproof? Any good characters that qualify?

In a few of my posts, I've laid out my thoughts on this.

By the time the Frieza fight actually begins, exact power levels stop being given. Frieza claiming to be 1 million in his 2nd form would quality as the "over 500,000" woot said.

The only other guys that strong at that point are Goku, Piccolo once merged with Nail, and Vegeta.

And liked I've also said, none of them other than Goku (proven to be Caddy) make much sense as Bulletproof.

A Perfect Score
05-09-2012, 09:45 PM
I KNEW HE WAS EVIL!

Muahahaha.

Ok maybe I am bias.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 09:46 PM

Zarbon?

My failed investigation was Bantx

Bulldogs
Njx's power level is 500,000? There is only like two characters who that could be in this saga, and one of them is Caddy. I don't know what to make of this. Also Caddy, I say you reveal your second investigation. I personally don't think there is a role-blocker but I could be wrong.

fenikz
besides Goku & Frieza who would be bulletproof?

A Perfect Score
I could see Piccolo merged with Nail as bulletproof, but I'm almost positive he'd have some sort of ability to go with that.

Bulldogs
Zarbon?

My failed investigation was Bantx

Bantx being evil makes sense imo. He's up on Todd's list of possibly evil and there is still like 6 of them left.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 09:48 PM
Piccolo/Nail without powers would be so ****** up.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:49 PM
I could see Piccolo merged with Nail as bulletproof, but I'm almost positive he'd have some sort of ability to go with that.

I'm assuming both are characters here and them merging would probably require Nail's death. That hasn't happened yet.

Plus, even merged, he got shot through the chest. He literally wasn't bulletproof.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 09:49 PM
I can pretty much guarantee you Piccolo is one of the protectors so I'm calling bs. Another thing to note is if Njx dies and isn't who Woot claims it likely means Woot is evil.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:50 PM
Considering Nail/Piccolo was easily defeated by Frieza, I do not think he would be considered bulletproof. Other than that, I don't know who it could be other than Frieza.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:51 PM
well njx is smart enough to not freakout when questioned but i'm not buying 3 bulletproof players

vote: njx9

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 09:52 PM
I can pretty much guarantee you Piccolo is one of the protectors so I'm calling bs. Another thing to note is if Njx dies and isn't who Woot claims it likely means Woot is evil.

Well, this seems to have become one of our standard "kill one guy to learn about another" situation. (We seem to get into a lot of these...)

And if I'm right about Frieza gaining uber powers once so many of the other mafia are dead, I'd rather not risk it leaving him alive.

I don't feel great about this, but the pieces seem to add up well enough.

Vote: njx

CashmoneyDrew
i really wish i knew this series so i could at least have ideas to throw out, but i'm pretty much at y'alls mercy.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Frieza_Saga

Study up, buttercup!

Wootylicous

Woah there I came out with the info I got. I suggest you investigate me at night and you'll see I'm good just like you.

Bulldogs

Ngata what did the investigation of APS say? Nobody say anything here but him pls.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:53 PM
So we're not allowed to associate characters with players? This could get difficult then but I'll try.

Bantx was suspicious to me and honestly that was probably who I was going to vote for here before this info on njx came out. Not sure why the investigation on him was blocked but whether the ability came from his or someone else, I'd be willing to bet he's mafia. The ability to block investigations seems to go along with a certain characters ability to freeze time so I'd say we've discovered his power here.

As far as njx is concerned, I'm inclined to think he's more of a threat than bantx right now judging on Woot's claim. If his power level is that high and he's bulletproof there's really only one remaining character who fits that.

Bulldogs
Woah there I came out with the info I got. I suggest you investigate me at night and you'll see I'm good just like you.

What I'm saying is that if he ends up somebody like Krillin who has nowhere near that power level then you lied.

SuperMcGee
In my limited knowledge, Piccolo did seem like the next most viable option for being bulletproof, and I don't really believe that to be the case.

I believe first form Frieza was at 530,000. Has to be the fit, if woot is to be believed. njx's responses (confirming bulletproof) lead me to believe that is the case.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:54 PM
*shrug* if i were y'all, i would've already lynched me. i'm not sure that i buy woot as evil. though i do believe there's an unblockable kill and it will be used on caddy once i'm dead.

Well then...

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 09:55 PM
vote: njx

I believe all known investigators have spoken.

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 09:55 PM
*shrug* if i were y'all, i would've already lynched me. i'm not sure that i buy woot as evil. though i do believe there's an unblockable kill and it will be used on caddy once i'm dead.

I know you're a smart guy and you aren't going to give the classic over react so people would lock their lynch. You are too good, and you will play it cool and smart. Something just doesn't add up though.

VOTE: NJX

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Can't attest to how reliable these numbers are, but they state the only two that would be above 500k would be Goku and Frieza;

Everyone faces off Freeza Round 1:

Krillin: 8,000 ( 15,000 charged up)
Gohan: 10,000 ( 16,000 charged up, 100,000 when super mad)
Vegeta: 55,000 ( 80,000 charged up)
Piccolo: 45,000 ( 60,000 charged up)
Piccolo fused with Nail: 90,000 (150,000 charged up)
Freeza 1st form: 80,000
Freeza 2nd form: 160,000

Everyone faces off Freeza Round 2 (after piccolo's healed, Freeza transformed
and Krillin beat up Vegeta as asked):

Krillin: 9,000 ( 17,000 charged up)
Gohan: 17,000 ( 22,000 charged up, 170,000 when super mad)
Piccolo w/ Nail: 90,000 (150,000 charged up)
Vegeta: 105,000 (165,000 charged up)
Tien: 55,000
Chiatzu: 30,000
Yamcha: 50,000
Goku: 180,000 (400,000 charged up)
Goku Kay-o-ken x20: 8,400,000
Goku Super Saiyen: 40,000,000
Freeza 3rd form: 320,000
Freeza 4rth form at 1% : 500,000
Freeza 4rth form at 50%: 25,000,000
Freeza 4rth form at 100%: 50,000,000

Fight with Freeza is ending:

Krillin: 12,000 ( 20,000 charged up)
Gohan: 26,000 ( 34,000 charged up, 260,000 when super mad)
Piccolo w/ Nail: 120,000 (190,000 charged up)
Vegeta: 160,000 (250,000 charged up)
Tien: 55,000
Chiatzu: 30,000
Yamcha: 50,000
Goku: 350,000 (600,000 charged up)
Goku Super Saiyen: 60,000,000
Freeza 4rth form: 50,000,000

http://omar.hydra-matic.com/Anime/plevels.htm

Bulldogs
Slow down, before we end the day I really want to hear from Ngata to clear something up.

BeerBaron

Are you hinting that you're also a protector after claiming repeatedly (and being backed up by an investigator) that you're ONLY bulletproof?

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

njx (6): Todd, fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, McGee, GG

With 24 alive, 13 needed for majority.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 09:57 PM
What I'm saying is that if he ends up somebody like Krillin who has nowhere near that power level then you lied.

Well that pm I received would've lied to me about that power level. I really doubt Krillin is over 500 000 and bulletproof (njx confirmed)

fenikz
05-09-2012, 09:57 PM
Slow down, before we end the day I really want to hear from Ngata to clear something up.

Ngata isn't coming back and I can also confirm APS as a Mason

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 09:58 PM

Renji said earlier in this game that APS and Jensen were good guys

Bulldogs
Ngata isn't coming back and I can also confirm APS as a Mason

I know that, that's not the question. I really hope he comes back, I think I got something here.

Wootylicous
Vote Njx10characters

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 09:59 PM
I know that, that's not the question. I really hope he comes back, I think I got something here.

...like what?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Moving forward here we need to get this mess with ngata and CMD cleared up. Assuming njx is evil, bantx should be our next play barring any new investigations.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Can't attest to how reliable these numbers are, but they state the only two that would be above 500k would be Goku and Frieza;

[dbz snob, not game related]
Yeahhh...I don't totally buy those numbers. They get a little to ridiculous at the end. I believe Super Saiyan Vegetto (merged Goku/Vegeta) was stated by the series creator to be the most powerful character in canon (not counting the movies or GT) with a power level of 1 billion.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:00 PM
...like what?

Bah, nevermind. I guess I'll ask him tomorrow. It's not a huge deal.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 10:01 PM
D-unit/bantx would be the most suspicious for me after tonight

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:01 PM

One of you protectors hook me up tonight. They took out Renji so they could get me unseen. There's got to be two of you dudes.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:02 PM
i'm not even vaguely implying that and i'm not sure how you got that i was implying that.

Alright, I misread then. I thought you were implying that your death would somehow lead to Caddy's.

Well that pm I received would've lied to me about that power level. I really doubt Krillin is over 500 000 and bulletproof (njx confirmed)

I can guarantee you with 100% certainty that Krillin would never, ever be bulletproof in anything ever. He's a total butt monkey character, existing only to get thrashed.

Ngatachance92
05-09-2012, 10:02 PM
Ngata what did the investigation of APS say? Nobody say anything here but him pls.

He came up as good.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Why can does Wooty know his power level. Wouldn't he need a scouter...

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:03 PM
He came up as good.

Ngata is lying. A mason comes up bad.

Unvote: njx

Vote: Ngata

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:04 PM

The mafia already lost one scouter character. He could be a backup or just a second scouter character I suppose.

But then ALL of the good guys could "detect" power levels too. With one confirmed mafia scouter already dead, I'm inclined to believe him for now.

If he's wrong about NJX though...

Wootylicous

I could sense his power. the pm said he was powerful - over 500 000.

CashmoneyDrew
Moving forward here we need to get this mess with ngata and CMD cleared up. Assuming njx is evil, bantx should be our next play barring any new investigations.

Erm, what mess exactly? And have you been cleared by anyone yet?

Also, I have a feeling who njx's character might be (I think he's one of two people), but I don't wanna ruin it.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Millers come up bad, we had this discussion somewhere in these 69 pages

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Doug Miller all over again.

Millers are the bad results, not masons.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 10:06 PM

Sounds like the lies I told last game.

BeerBaron

"Sense" would actually make sense for a good guy if that's how it was worded. Bad guys could get exact numbers via scouter, while only the good guys could "detect" powers level. They wouldn't get exact numbers, but general "powerful", "weak" kind of things I would imagine.

Bulldogs
Fail, I mixed up mason and miller. I thought I had him good lol.

Unvote: Ngata

Todd Bertuzzi

I'm trying to figure this all out. There is the chance njx is a protector or something and needs to be taken out before Goku can die again. Then I keep coming back to the fact he's bulletproof and there's only one character I can think of.

I'm also starting to think CMD might be the GF and ngata was trying to protect him though.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:07 PM

Also, I have a feeling who njx's character might be (I think he's one of two people), but I don't wanna ruin it.

........................?

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Sounds like the lies I told last game.

I come out with this info. Said exactly what I received and njx confirmed it... :/

Bulldogs
I'm trying to figure this all out. There is the chance njx is a protector or something and needs to be taken out before Goku can die again. Then I keep coming back to the fact he's bulletproof and there's only one character I can think of.

I'm also starting to think CMD might be the GF and ngata was trying to protect him though.

I mentioned that earlier too. Wouldn't surprise me at all if CMD and Ngata were both mafia. That's why I wanted Caddy to look at Ngata last night. Hopefully he does it tonight. Scotty make sure you motivate him again obviously.

Cigaro
As has been stated, many good guy characters can sense power levels.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Ki_Sense

Ngatachance92
Lynch:NJX
I'm trashed so this may be my last action of the night. I promise I will be more useful tomorrow.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:09 PM

Well we still have no idea if ngata can be trusted and therefore we can't clear you just yet. And no I have not been cleared to date but I feel like I can be trusted at this point.

Caddy
"Sense" would actually make sense for a good guy if that's how it was worded. Bad guys could get exact numbers via scouter, while only the good guys could "detect" powers level. They wouldn't get exact numbers, but general "powerful", "weak" kind of things I would imagine.

I claimed this as Raditz

scottyboy
Ngata is lying. A mason comes up bad.

Vote: Ngata

masons come up bad?

and why aren't people more interested in caddy's failed investigation and who it was...?

BeerBaron
I mentioned that earlier too. Wouldn't surprise me at all if CMD and Ngata were both mafia. That's why I wanted Caddy to look at Ngata last night. Hopefully he does it tonight. Scotty make sure you motivate him again obviously.

I believe scotty previously said his motivations were limited and last night was his last. He can confirm for sure.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:10 PM
At the end of the day it all comes back to the fact he's super powerful AND bulletproof, all confirmed by himself at that. Those two pieces put together can really only mean one character...

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

njx (9): Todd, fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, McGee, GG, woot, bulldogs, ngata

BeerBaron
I claimed this as Raditz

Radditz should have been given exact numbers having a scouter and if I hadn't confused Bulma acquiring a scouter, I would have called you on it.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 10:11 PM
i has no more motivations...

also, why are people overlooking the fact someone caddy investigated went haywire? that scream mafia to me

Todd Bertuzzi
because no one can think of a character who matches me, so i must be evil. *shrug*

On the contrary, the only character that fits the description is evil.

Bulldogs
I believe scotty previously said his motivations were limited and last night was his last. He can confirm for sure.

To be honest I think he just said that to avoid being killed at night. I could be wrong though.

Todd Bertuzzi

also, why are people overlooking the fact someone caddy investigated went haywire? that scream mafia to me

Bantx can be dealt with tomorrow. If njx is who we think he is, he is definitely priority one right now.

BeerBaron

Hmm...we may have Frieza on the ropes and suddenly Scotty wants us to go another direction...

I have my eye on you.

Caddy
05-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Radditz should have been given exact numbers having a scouter and if I hadn't confused Bulma acquiring a scouter, I would have called you on it.

I was given numbers. I just never stated them.

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 10:13 PM

He revelaed it was bantx, and Todd has been all over it. GG also had a decent outline of bantx's suspicion some pages back. Seems like a smart target for tomorrow.

Cigaro
I don't think anyone is completely ignoring the results of Caddy's investigation per se, just that njx role in absolutely no way matches the description of a good guy, and pretty well matches it of a bad guy.

scottyboy
Hmm...we may have Frieza on the ropes and suddenly Scotty wants us to go another direction...

I have my eye on you.

you're right, I only motivated caddy last night and renji the previous 2, led the lynch train for SP and vidae.

*sigh*

I'm just wondering why this is being overlooked is all. caddy won't even say who it is

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:14 PM

you're right, I only motivated caddy last night and renji the previous 2, led the lynch train for SP and vidae.

*sigh*

I'm just wondering why this is being overlooked is all. caddy won't even say who it is

It's Bantx scotty haha. Should we write it in Spanish too?

BeerBaron
Caddy DID say who it is.

Bulldogs
how many votes am i at?

You still need four more.

CashmoneyDrew

*sigh*

He already stated that it was bantx.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Alright guys, I think wooty's full of it so time for a role reveal. I am the good power level scout. I have read a power rating every night and it doesn't work the way Wooty is presenting it. The way it works for me is that I receive a level. Low, medium, or high. Low is under 50,000, medium is between 50,000 and 999,999 and high is 1 mil plus. Therefore, njx can not be a high power level as stated. I'm not saying njx is good, but I am saying Wooty is being dishonest
Vote: Wooty Magic

BeerBaron
Scratch my suspicion of Scotty. He's not evil, he's just a little special... ;)

Bulldogs
CMD who are you suspicious of? You said you'd name them a couple days back and never did.

scottyboy
shhhhh! i was playing NBA 2k! missed it, sorry. GOSH.

reading over it, i can't think of anyone but one person who njx could be that's good. he's either a super powerful good guy or bad guy.

and i'm going to say i fully believe bantx is evil and if we go njx tonight, bantx is the target tomorrow

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Alright guys, I think wooty's full of it so time for a role reveal. I am the good power level scout. I have read a power rating every night and it doesn't work the way Wooty is presenting it. The way it works for me is that I receive a level. Low, medium, or high. Low is under 50,000, medium is between 50,000 and 999,999 and high is 1 mil plus. Therefore, njx can not be a high power level as stated. I'm not saying njx is good, but I am saying Wooty is being dishonest

And now **** gets interesting.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:16 PM
Gonna hear this out. I trust TBW because he came up good.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 10:17 PM
How am I being dishonest ? I said I had a one-time shot and it was on njx...he confirmed what I said for christsake! god this is worthless :facepalm:

Todd Bertuzzi
unvote: njx

So...who do we trust more?

scottyboy
now we're making progress. high suspicions of wooty, njx, bantx, and tbw if he's wrong perhaps

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:18 PM
I still don't see anyone on the good side who would be bulletproof. That's what I keep coming back to.

Bulldogs
TBW who have you used your powers on.

GallopingGhost

I don't think Wooty would come back after he wasn't able to post for a full day and lie to us. That's plain stupid... But you make a good point... i'm going to have to evaluate this once again... there are too many semi suspicious guys :( .

TheBoyWonder22
He said he's bulletproof, he didn't say anything about specifics and if you would have acquired a scouter, you'd have the same info I do.

CashmoneyDrew
CMD who are you suspicious of? You said you'd name them a couple days back and never did.

Mainly just D-Unit at this point.

SuperMcGee
njx still makes sense as evil, though. Somebody is colluding. Probably.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

njx (7): fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, McGee, GG, woot, ngata
woot (1): TBW

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:19 PM
I would also like to know if Wooty is in fact bad, who was the good guy who silenced him. This just doesn't add up. I feel like TBW is mafia and is scrambling to save the GF. But then he came up good for BD's investigation. hmmm

Bulldogs
He said he's bulletproof, he didn't say anything about specifics and if you would have acquired a scouter, you'd have the same info I do.

Who else have you used it on?

Wootylicous
He's bulletproof and he's powerful. I received a pm stating Powerful - 500 000. Njx confirmed it. What more can I do at this point ?

SuperMcGee
Mainly just D-Unit at this point.

I'd certainly like if he were around. Rob, too, for that matter.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:20 PM
He's bulletproof and he's powerful. I received a pm stating Powerful - 500 000. Njx confirmed it. What more can I do at this point ?

Did the PM say anything else? No allegiances or anything?

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 10:20 PM
maybe woot's telling the truth and doesn't have the in depth, or same system, as a scouter would have.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 10:21 PM

that's true, although i can't actually use my 'power'.

come on guys.......

BeerBaron
njx still makes sense as evil, though. Somebody is colluding. Probably.

Unless TBW comes out saying he investigated njx and got a different result, I don't think I'm changing my vote.

An extremely powerful bulletproof player who isn't Goku is unlikely. If we can take out Frieza here, the mafia is pretty much done.

I think it's worth the gamble.

Todd Bertuzzi
So it seems more and more likely to me that TBW is trying to save his godfather here. Why would Woot be silenced yesterday as a mafia? If a good guy did it I would urge him to come forward here.

Bulldogs
If TBW is lying I think we'll be able to tell. Let's see who else he has used his ability on and then that person can check their character and see if the power level makes sense. I still don't get why he'd come up as good though... something doesn't add up.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 10:22 PM
I checked out Bantx, BB, CMD, and Renji. Powerful isn't how it's shown though. I'd buy it, but our numbers are completely different.

Bulldogs
I checked out Bantx, BB, CMD, and Renji. Powerful isn't how it's shown though. I'd buy it, but our numbers are completely different.

What were each of their power levels.

scottyboy
unless you put them in random (or ABC) order, why would you check out renji last night? it's known what he can do and was good...

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:23 PM
So, TBW is another full time investigator type for the town? Doesn't add up either. I would like to hear his investigation results so far but it just seems fishy. Only thing holding me back right now is Bulldog's investigation. I'll stick with my gut though.

BeerBaron

Why hold back now? Without directly quoting your PMs, what is shown?

Wootylicous
You checked Renji ?

and I'm suspicious after that :facepalm:

Caddy

This is EXACTLY how I received results as Radditz...

Bulldogs
So, TBW is another full time investigator type for the town? Doesn't add up either. I would like to hear his investigation results so far but it just seems fishy. Only thing holding me back right now is Bulldog's investigation. I'll stick with my gut though.

Slow down, let's just get all the info before the day ends. There only needs to be a couple more votes.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:24 PM
unless you put them in random (or ABC) order, why would you check out renji last night? it's known what he can do and was good...

That's another good point. I take back that "special" statement about you Scotty. For now.

Renji outed himself as an investigator and helped take down two evil players. There was NO reason to doubt him.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Bantx, BB, CMD....all suspected mafia members who he know won't come out and refute his claim. Renji...dead and known power level.

fishy, fishy, fishy

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:25 PM
Dis is very interesting, very very interesting.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:25 PM
TBW give us your investigations by which night you did it, and what are the power levels. You're stalling here.

Woot, when you investigated njx did it show any sort of allegiance (i.e neutral/good/bad)

SuperMcGee
05-09-2012, 10:26 PM

Lost count of votes, slow this down a bit

Todd Bertuzzi
So we now have njx, BB, CMD, Bantx and TBW all as very likely to be mafia imo. This day has proved to be quite productive.

TheBoyWonder22
Bantx Low, BB Low, CMD Mid, Renji Low. Renji's made no sense to me, but I guess if you consider Goku was stronger than Kai in the Saiyan Saga then it makes some sense. Also I checked out Renji because I didn't trust him. I never saw any indication of his confirmed innocence.

Bulldogs

Lost count of votes, slow this down a bit

Thank you, that makes eight. I want TBW/Woot to answer my questions.

scottyboy
TBW give us your investigations by which night you did it, and what are the power levels. You're stalling here.

Woot, when you investigated njx did it show any sort of allegiance (i.e neutral/good/bad)

woot already told us all he got, i doubt he'd hold info like that back.

tbw, you're seeming mighty suspicious, especially after what caddy said about the previous game.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Bantx Low, BB Low, CMD Mid, Renji Low. Renji's made no sense to me, but I guess if you consider Goku was stronger than Kai in the Saiyan Saga then it makes some sense. Also I checked out Renji because I didn't trust him. I never saw any indication of his confirmed innocence.

So you checked them in that exact order? Can any of these characters come out and say if these power levels make sense for who you are?

scottyboy

...he helped us kill 2 bad guys right off the bat :/

not trusting him is just...really really really...not good

TheBoyWonder22
I'm not stalling my iPad is so slow. I checked them in that order.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 10:28 PM

For what it's worth I could not really read his heart so I assume neutral/evil

Todd Bertuzzi
Bantx, BB, CMD....all suspected mafia members who he know won't come out and refute his claim. Renji...dead and known power level.

fishy, fishy, fishy

Just so everyone sees this. Really, think about it. There is only one possibility for njx's character at this point. If we lynch him and he comes up good(which I highly doubt), it tells us everything we need to know about Woot and TBW plus we can trust TBW's claims but I think he's mafia.

BeerBaron

fishy, fishy, fishy

Ok first, i missed my name in there. I don't always associate myself with BB.

Second, though I'm now curious since it has been pointed out, he didn't mention what the result actually was. I have a guess based on the power level ranges he gave, but I want him to say it to confirm it or not.

Third, how in the gods name have I been suspicious? I absolutely went straight for the jugular on SuperPacker once he revealed his actual, obviously mafia role of ignorance. And I pushed ridiculously hard for Shane, who admitted to being a killer, citing the fact that the only non-mafia aligned killer would be an SK in DBZ, and was foaming at the mouth trying to convince people that leaving an SK alive was stupid.

Bulldogs
Hmmmm, maybe I'm a lazy cop? I don't know. None of this is making sense.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:29 PM
So you checked them in that exact order? Can any of these characters come out and say if these power levels make sense for who you are?

I can confirm low. I have no role powers.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 10:29 PM
if bantx/BB are goons, a low power level would make sense. not sure about CMD though

fenikz
05-09-2012, 10:30 PM
who have you investigated, if you are hopefully we will be able to tell and then you can just go with the opposite of it

Caddy
TBW = Burta

Sorry I havent chipped in as much. Using my phone in class.

TheBoyWonder22
I missed a lot the past couple days. I judged him wrongly by checking him out, I'm always suspicious of Renji so that was admittedly a waste, the rest I've checked based upon daily activity.

Dr. Gonzo
05-09-2012, 10:31 PM
I am trying to catch up but this thing is moving too fast. Keep in mind at least one person who has been cleared.as being good by investigation is evil. GF comes up as good and there could be other things in play.

Todd Bertuzzi
On second thought they don't necessarily have to be mafia as I'm assuming he'd investigate players outside of the mafia if this is his power. If he is just bsing about everything then it's defninitely possible and based on bantx and CMD being included I'm thinking that might be the case. Mafia sees the GF going down and they are scrambling hard.

Bulldogs
I don't trust TBW. Nobody believe my investigations from now on. I don't understand why it would say he is good. This just doesn't seem right. CMD what say you on your mid power level?

GallopingGhost
05-09-2012, 10:32 PM
No matter what i think this is a successful day, it tells us a lot going forward. I'm going to bed at the moment, but i'm going to keep my vote on NJX.
Have a good night folks.

CashmoneyDrew
05-09-2012, 10:33 PM
CMD what say you on your mid power level?

I have a feeling I know who I am, but I'm not 100% sure.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:33 PM
if bantx/BB are goons, a low power level would make sense. not sure about CMD though

Even the goons would be medium given the ranges there I think. The weakest of Frieza's minions were (by my educated guess) at least 50,000.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 10:34 PM
if that's true BB, then who the hell would bantx be and why was his investigation messed up?

Bulldogs
For what it's worth I could not really read his heart so I assume neutral/evil

You could read his heart? There is only one character this makes sense for imo. I trust Wooty.

TheBoyWonder22
Why would I be bad for sure? I don't want to risk losing a player who is bulletproof when we this is like the only time my info is useful. Why the hell would a one time scout make more sense than that?

Cigaro
Still sticking with njx. Everything points to him being the GF, and that's too much for me to pass up because maybe TBW is telling the truth.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 10:36 PM
You could read his heart? There is only one character this makes sense for imo. I trust Wooty.
He said he couldn't read his heart......

BeerBaron
if that's true BB, then who the hell would bantx be and why was his investigation messed up?

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe Dedoria. Or Cui but I doubt he was included. Zarbon and 4/5 of the Ginyu Force would at least be medium.

Bulldogs
I think this is TBW trying to take advantage of my investigation, he wouldn't have come out with this and tried to save the possible GF if I didn't say he was good imo. Again I wouldn't trust those from me anymore, I might be a lazy cop.

scottyboy
05-09-2012, 10:37 PM
He said he couldn't read his heart......

well he attempted to, meaning he can/should.

who ever it was, his heart wasn't readable

Todd Bertuzzi
It's just so convenient TBW comes out with this when the GF is votes away from being lynched. Chances are he doesn't even have this ability and used 3 mafia's powers who would never deny his claims. It's a last ditch attempt to save this game for them. I'm guessing the final mafia are njx, bantx, cmd, bb, ngata and tbw.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

njx (8): fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, GG, woot, ngata, njx, Todd

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:39 PM
I think this is TBW trying to take advantage of my investigation, he wouldn't have come out with this and tried to save the possible GF if I didn't say he was good imo. Again I wouldn't trust those from me anymore, I might be a lazy cop.

I don't know who that would be in DBZ but it's a possibility we can't ignore.

njx is powerful and bulletproof, and suddenly all sorts of info started flying when he was on the ropes. I'm unlikely to change my vote because all the other **** flying around is extremely chaotic.

If he's Frieza, the town is pretty much guaranteed the win. If not, well, it wouldn't be the first time nor with it be the last a townie got lynched to give us info about others. (In this case, woot, tbw, and possibly others.)

Wootylicous
Keep a eye on bantx/D/TBW

Bulldogs
Bah, I'm leaning towards lynching njx. Too risky to keep a possible godfather alive.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:40 PM
If we land njx as GF, with TBWs claims, we've likely landed a huge portion of the mafia. That plus the sheer likelihood that njx if GF is enough for me to keep my vote where it is.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 10:41 PM
Someone not named Bulldogs please investigate ngata/CMD tonight.

Dr. Gonzo
05-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Lets find out.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:42 PM
Ngata make sure you investigate someone worthwhile today. Look at the list to see who has/hasn't been cleared. If he is who he claims there's no chance he's a lazy cop as he took Goku's powers, so he's more valuable than me at this point.

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Updated Vote Count:

njx (10): fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, GG, woot, ngata, njx, Todd, Bulldogs, Gonzo

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Someone not named Bulldogs please investigate ngata/CMD tonight.

I think Caddy should look at ngata. If ngata is a cop, it clears the two of them.