PDA

View Full Version : DBZ - Frieza Saga Game Time - Day 11 - Page 116

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 10:43 PM
You'll see. I never said I was sure about njx, I'm just sure about Wooty.

CashmoneyDrew
05-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Someone not named Bulldogs please investigate ngata/CMD tonight.

Another investigation on me would just be a waste of town resources. I have a feeling I know who njx is and I don't think he's evil. But at least when he's inevitably lynched, maybe people will stop letting you slide by.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:44 PM
Wooty when did you use this power?

Todd Bertuzzi
Another investigation on me would just be a waste of town resources. I have a feeling I know who njx is and I don't think he's evil. But at least when he's inevitably lynched, maybe people will stop letting you slide by.

Why not come out with that now then? You keep saying things like this and it baffles me...

Bulldogs

Who do you think he is. This seems really fishy to me.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:45 PM

Todd has been all over the place. Bigger fish to fry though.

TheBoyWonder22
Unvote: Wooty
Vote: njx
Very well.

Bulldogs
That read to me like CMD was trying to cover his own tracks. "Oh I voted him but I didn't think he was evil." Maybe CMD, Ngata, and Wooty are in cahoots?

SuperMcGee
Yeah, that's something worth stating, Drew.

My mind isn't made up on anything outside of njx, at this point. So please enlighten me.

A Perfect Score
05-09-2012, 10:46 PM
I am so curious as to whether njx is evil or not. I don't want to vote for him because I'm not convinced, but he's so apathetic all the time about everything...I can't tell if he's lying or not!

CashmoneyDrew
05-09-2012, 10:46 PM
It's frowned upon to name drop. Just run through a list of characters and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 10:47 PM
Updated Vote Count:

njx (11): fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, GG, woot, ngata, njx, Todd, Bulldogs, Gonzo, TBW

With 24 alive, 13 needed for majority.

TheBoyWonder22
It's frowned upon to name drop. Just run through a list of characters and it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
Oh my ******* god!

CashmoneyDrew
That read to me like CMD was trying to cover his own tracks. "Oh I voted him but I didn't think he was evil." Maybe CMD, Ngata, and Wooty are in cahoots?

I didn't and haven't voted for njx.

Todd Bertuzzi

Pretty sure it's fine to name drop in this sense. At least, that's what's been going on all night and no one's said anything yet.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 10:48 PM
whats the plan for tonight if njx is good or evil

TheBoyWonder22
You can't tease us like that CMD

Bulldogs
Wooty what night did you use your power. You haven't answered that yet. Also why would he be silenced of all people. This doesn't add up.

A Perfect Score
just vote for me so we can get this over with and you jackasses don't waste time looking into more good people tonight.

Hey, don't snap at me. I haven't cast a vote yet. In fact, I'm kind of convinced you aren't evil. I think the odds are probably pretty good that you're Piccolo.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:49 PM
whats the plan for tonight if njx is good or evil

NJX is good- wooty goes down.
NJX is bad- TBW goes down.

At least that's how I believe it works out.

TheBoyWonder22
Wooty what night did you use your power. You haven't answered that yet. Also why would he be silenced of all people. This doesn't add up.
That's because he's lying. Duh.

Todd Bertuzzi

This is what I was bringing up before but nobody noticed. If it was a good guy who silenced him they better come forward now. If it was a mafia like Guldo then that all but clears Wooty for me.

scottyboy
Hey, don't snap at me. I haven't cast a vote yet. In fact, I'm kind of convinced you aren't evil. I think the odds are probably pretty good that you're Piccolo.

stop being so like me.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 10:50 PM
ugh this is gonna stall til 9 am again

worst case scenario we lose a bulletproof townie, best case scenario we kill ******* frieza

not to mention all the information we will get out of this

Wootylicous

Used it last night. also if you don't ******* believe me after that, investigate the **** out of me, watch me do whatever you have to do to clear me for christ sake :facepalm:

Bulldogs
ugh this is gonna stall til 9 am again

worst case scenario we lose a bulletproof townie, best case scenario we kill ******* frieza

not to mention all the information we will get out of this

I just want Wooty to answer my question, I know he's here.

Cigaro

Piccolo wouldn't be bulletproof.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:51 PM
Used it last night. also if you don't ******* believe me after that, investigate the **** out of me, watch me do whatever you have to do to clear me for christ sake :facepalm:

Before you were silenced or after.

Bulldogs
Unvote: njx

Vote: Wooty

TheBoyWonder22
Maybe he was silenced again. Jesus you bros are gullible.

Cigaro
The man wants us to lynch him. Grant him his wish.

BeerBaron
05-09-2012, 10:52 PM
Piccolo wouldn't be bulletproof.

I agree. One could argue that because he's technically dead for 3/4 of the saga, that could make him bulletproof. Didn't help Yamcha though...

Bulldogs
The man wants us to lynch him. Grant him his wish.

No, Wooty's lying.

fenikz
I just want Wooty to answer my question, I know he's here.

I know sorry, just a little impatient with this game, today was going so smoothly

Caddy
I can't keep up with this via my phone :(

TheBoyWonder22
My bad Woot, missed your post.

Wootylicous
Before you were silenced or after.

I don't know if it's before or after they don't tell me that. I received two pms one with the njx info the other one to tell me I've been silenced and could not talk in the thread

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 10:53 PM
I don't know if it's before or after they don't tell me that. I received two pms one with the njx info the other one to tell me I've been silenced and could not talk in the thread

You just said you used it last night. Now you're saying you used it the night you were silenced. Make up your mind.

A Perfect Score
05-09-2012, 10:53 PM
I agree. One could argue that because he's technically dead for 3/4 of the saga, that could make him bulletproof. Didn't help Yamcha though...

Poor Yamcha. His whole purpose is to get his ass kicked.

Anyways, I don't think njx is evil, and something doesn't sit right with me in all of this. He's too complacent, if he really was the godfather he'd at least give some sort of fight. I just don't know who else to be suspicious of at this point, although from what I hear the Frenchman is acting up.

Wootylicous
05-09-2012, 10:54 PM
You just said you used it last night. Now you're saying you used it the night you were silenced. Make up your mind.

Last night is the night that I was silenced you ass...

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Wait, so if Goku was killed, wouldn't that mean he wasn't originally bulletproof? If so, why would any other good person be bulletproof?

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Poor Yamcha. His whole purpose is to get his ass kicked.

Anyways, I don't think njx is evil, and something doesn't sit right with me in all of this. He's too complacent, if he really was the godfather he'd at least give some sort of fight. I just don't know who else to be suspicious of at this point, although from what I hear the Frenchman is acting up.

Which is perhaps exactly why he's acting the way he's acting.

TheBoyWonder22
05-09-2012, 10:55 PM
Prolly cuz he's the Popo.

CashmoneyDrew
05-09-2012, 10:56 PM
once you finally kill me and see i'm good, please look into todd. i don't really doubt tbw or woot, but whatever. and i strongly believe d is evil.

I believe you, and I agree with everything you just said. And only because it is your wish...

vote: lynch njx

fenikz
05-09-2012, 10:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/regala_electra/troycantdisappointapicture.gif

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 10:57 PM
Updated Vote Count:

njx (11): fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, GG, woot, ngata, njx, Todd, Gonzo, TBW, CMD
Woot(1): Bulldogs

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/regala_electra/troycantdisappointapicture.gif
I literally just watched that episode earlier today.

fenikz
05-09-2012, 10:59 PM
as opposed to figuratively watching it :D

guyz am i grammar naz0ring right?!1!

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 10:59 PM
Prolly cuz he's the Popo.

If he did turn out to be Mr. Popo, I wouldn't want to loose him, but it'd be the worth the risk if the alternative if Frieza.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-09-2012, 11:00 PM
I don't know who did it it appears I got charmed by someone and couldn't talk yesterday. Also I can sense your powers njx and you are a powerful man...

that's true, although i can't actually use my 'power'.

njx is not Popo. Popo has a power pretty low power level and njx has confirmed he has a high power level.

Cigaro
05-09-2012, 11:01 PM
njx is not Popo. Popo has a power pretty low power level and njx has confirmed he has a high power level.

That's what I was looking into, couldn't find any easy sources on it.

A Perfect Score
05-09-2012, 11:01 PM
Fine, since it doesn't appear there will be any other outcome. Don't say I didn't warn you though.

Vote: Njx

ImBrotherCain
05-09-2012, 11:02 PM
as opposed to figuratively watching it :D

guyz am i grammar naz0ring right?!1!

I don't understand what was incorrect with my grammar. Although it shouldn't be necessary to state that I literally watched it as it is implied.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

njx (12): fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, GG, woot, ngata, njx, Todd, Gonzo, TBW, CMD, APS
Woot(1): Bulldogs

TheBoyWonder22
He doesn't know his power Todd. Does anyone know what there power level is? That makes no sense. I'm not sure he's Popo. He could very well be Frieza, but if Wooty is lying like I think he is, the whole argument crumbles.

Bulldogs
05-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Unvote: Wooty

Vote: Njx

Let's hope we're right.

Grizzlegom
05-09-2012, 11:06 PM
As the town gathers to discuss the previous night’s actions, there are a few people that come up as shady but one stands above the rest. njx is brought to the forefront. Between his rumored power level and his bulletproof-ness, the town just can’t get passed his claims that he is simply a townie and decides he has to go. The town has trouble deciding what to do though, for njx has been communicating with them telepathically from Earth. The town realizes what must be done, for njx’s counterpart, bulldogs, is here on Namek and they know that killing bulldogs will solve their problem, taking out njx. The town surrounds bulldogs but bulldogs begins powering up. Realizing that most of them are completely outmatched and that bulldogs could probably wipe them out by himself, they all turn away, bracing for impact, but one steps forward, “I’ll take care of this nuisance,” he states. Suddenly, bulldogs begins thrashing about, for he’s being destroyed by hundreds of tiny finger beams. Finally, one final beam goes straight through his heart and he falls to the ground, dead. The town hears njx’s voice one last time, “Farewell, my friends, I told you assholes I was good.”

http://alexsdbzrpg.com/characters/kami3.jpg
njx9 (Kami, Bulletproof Sibling) has been lynched.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/b/b5/PiccoloNamekFriezaIITransformation.png
bulldogs (Piccolo, Investigator/Sibling) dies.

SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO IBC

Grizzlegom
05-10-2012, 06:00 AM
Following the death of one of the most prominent members of the town, one member of the town decides to take matters into his own hands and takes off in the sky. The entire town turns and looks but it’s hard to see him, for he’s flown directly into the waning sun’s path. The town finally can focus on him, just in time for him to shout “SOLAR FLARE!!!” The town is blinded by the sudden outburst of light. By the time the town has recovered, it appears to be day again.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/8/82/Solar_Flare_Krillin_Variation.png

NIGHT 5 HAS BEEN SKIPPED.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:03 AM
Umm what. Does that mean nobody sends in night actions? Because I was going to wait and re-read the thread before sending mine in...

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Ooooooooook.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:08 AM
Obviously Wooty is going to die. But we should talk things through first. Yesterday was the first time that the mafia actually did anything good.

fenikz
05-10-2012, 06:15 AM
I'm guessing it was a 1 time power by Krillin

I'm going to sleep so I'll just kick this off

vote: Woot

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:16 AM
I still stand by my arguments for why I voted for njx. In the chance wooty was right, we couldn't pass up a chance to knock out Frieza.

Kami being bulletproof I guess works in the sense that he was on earth, but considering that didn't really help Roshi, I wouldn't have thought of it.

I agree that Woot has to go. That was some major BS he fed us yesterday and it ended in a twofer townie lynch. (I rather doubt he knew that would happen....)

Since we won't get new investigation results with the night results, let's just make the sensible call here.

Vote: wooty

Grizzlegom
05-10-2012, 06:16 AM
All other night actions were skipped. If you had a 1x ability and used it, you don't lose it. If you already sent something in and didn't get anything back, you weren't role blocked or anything so don't read anything into it. It's as if the lynch happened and you immediately went into the next day.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:18 AM
I'm guessing it was a 1 time power by Krillin

Ha, way to make Krillin (fittingly) as useless as possible. The town dodges a kill, true, but we also don't get any investigation results which, given that we know we still have quite a few, could have put this thing away.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:21 AM
I hope he isn't a hunter...

Who is next on the list BB? It was really hard for me to keep up while I was in class and I haven't had a chance to re-read the thread yet.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:26 AM
Todd was pretty all over the place. I'm trying to get around for work, so I'll check for sure there, but I think he was the first person to vote for njx and pushed hard, then pulled back once the lynch train was going and started throwing out all kinds of accusations.

Bantx remains a little suspicious based on his inactivity and your failed investigation of him.

D-Unit was another I saw mentioned a bit towards the end of the "day" as suspicious due to consistent and mysterious inactivity.

I'll probably think of some others too when i have a chance to reread.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:29 AM
I'll try and spend some more time reading over things in the next few hours too.

Wootylicous
05-10-2012, 06:51 AM
Well I was misinformed I guess :S I'm so sorry guys...

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 07:25 AM
The mafia missed their kill on Night 1. Considering no one came out saying they role blocked anyone which could have led to blocking the mafia killer, I think it's reasonably safe to assume they targeted Njx that night and failed because of his powers (assuming there's not a xShot kill dodge role out there). Could this have been a ploy by Woot and the mafia to get Njx to reveal himself, and us lynching him just been a fortunate turn of events for them?

I'm kinda paranoid of stepping on the toes of inactive players because I don't want a guy with protective abilities to get jumpy. It's imperative they stay concealed so Caddy and (supposedly) Ngata can do their things.

We also need to coordinate said protectors. Maybe the Protector protect Caddy, and any Doctors and Bodyguards protect Ngata?

Caddy
05-10-2012, 07:32 AM
Well I was misinformed I guess :S I'm so sorry guys...

:lynched::lynched::lynched:

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 07:33 AM
I've been trying to think of ways to get different protectors to protect different people so we don't have another issue like when Renji died. But it's hard to think of a way to get them to target different people without being able to openly talk and coordinate.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 07:33 AM
The mafia missed their kill on Night 1. Considering no one came out saying they role blocked anyone which could have led to blocking the mafia killer, I think it's reasonably safe to assume they targeted Njx that night and failed because of his powers (assuming there's not a xShot kill dodge role out there). Could this have been a ploy by Woot and the mafia to get Njx to reveal himself, and us lynching him just been a fortunate turn of events for them?

I'm kinda paranoid of stepping on the toes of inactive players because I don't want a guy with protective abilities to get jumpy. It's imperative they stay concealed so Caddy and (supposedly) Ngata can do their things.

We also need to coordinate said protectors. Maybe the Protector protect Caddy, and any Doctors and Bodyguards protect Ngata?

'Protector' is a generic term. The 'doctor' should protect me if possible.

Also I think night 1 the kill description had two people attacking ATL, so they didn't fail.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 07:34 AM
gtfo wooty

vote lynch wooty

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Scotty, are you for sure out of motivates?

Caddy
05-10-2012, 07:35 AM
Scotty, are you for sure out of motivates?

He said he is out. Why pressure it? If he has more he will use them.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 07:36 AM
I asked last night and didn't remember getting an answer. I thought he was out too, just making sure.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 07:36 AM
yes BB, all done.

2 of them led to really really good info, so i'm ok with it.

wooty's done, and i'm highly suspicious of bantx right now as well

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Woot(3): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty

With 23 alive, 12 needed for majority.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:48 AM
Vote: wooty

I think I need no explanation for this.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:48 AM
I'm 50\50 about wooty being evil, but if he is evil and i let him pass off sympathy i won't be able to forgive myself. The death of Woot will give me more to go off too. Btw i still dont trust CMD and think he is a mafia boss.

CJSchneider
05-10-2012, 07:49 AM
Lynch:woot

Also consider this, who ever used there power to skip the night also kept the mafia from being able to kill at what we could all agree on as a fairly important juncture here in the game.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 07:50 AM
that, cj, and they knew woot was the easy and obvious kill here, so kudos to that krillan!

they're probably done now though.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 07:51 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Woot(6): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty, Cigaro, GG, CJ

A Perfect Score
05-10-2012, 07:53 AM
KILL THE FRENCHMAN!

Todd is also quite fishy.

vote: Wooty

TheBoyWonder22
05-10-2012, 08:02 AM
vote: wooty magic
I stated my reasoning yesterday.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 08:02 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Woot(8): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty, Cigaro, GG, CJ, APS, TBW

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 08:03 AM
If wooty isnt evil the town is close to **** ed.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 08:05 AM
that's 8 IBC, not 6

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 08:07 AM
No way was Kami's power level 500,000, so I do think Woot's bad. I fear the Hunter though. I bet Caddy has a 1x evade ability to save him now, but Ngata could be gone.

Vote: Woot

If Woot is bad, I wonder if the mafia has a knowledgeable DBZ guy who came up with the 500,000 number for them.

I've been trying to think of ways to get different protectors to protect different people so we don't have another issue like when Renji died. But it's hard to think of a way to get them to target different people without being able to openly talk and coordinate.

'Protector' is a generic term. The 'doctor' should protect me if possible.

Perhaps if there's a guy who can protect every night, have him protect Caddy, and for the guys who are Bodyguards or alternating night protectors, they can protect Ngata?

Also I think night 1 the kill description had two people attacking ATL, so they didn't fail.

I missed that.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 08:10 AM
No way was Kami's power level 500,000, so I do think Woot's bad. I fear the Hunter though. I bet Caddy has a 1x evade ability to save him now, but Ngata could be gone.

I suddenly feel a bit uneasy about this. Could be a mafia ploy to kill caddy when he can't be protected.

I feel like we have to take the chance. I'll be holding my breath during the lynch write up for sure though.

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 08:12 AM
I suddenly feel a bit uneasy about this. Could be a mafia ploy to kill caddy when he can't be protected.

I feel like we have to take the chance. I'll be holding my breath during the lynch write up for sure though.

Especially since Woot's not defending himself at all.

We could go for someone else? Or at least push the day a little further.

Unvote: Woot

For now at least.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 08:14 AM
Todd, bantx and D-Unit were all listed as potentials.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 08:15 AM
Although don't we have to kill him Woot at some point? I'm guessing yall are saying wait till later?

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 08:15 AM
What if we lynch someone else, and deal with Woot with our night actions, whether it's a kill or block? Would protecting Caddy be able to block a Hunter kill?

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 08:16 AM
Well, with no night, we aren't going to have any new legitimate information to go on. We could wait some more opinions I suppose.

The next two most suspicious people in my eyes are Todd and Bantx. Todd has jumped around quite a bit, especially last night. He started off voting for njx and then bailed believing the also somewhat suspicious TBW flat out. Would make sense for a mafia guy to jump off the lynch train of a good guy once it has picked up enough speed to argue the next day that he was right.

Bantx for being quiet and oddly not showing up in caddy's report. Could have been a mafia roleblocker at play perhaps.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 08:17 AM
What if we lynch someone else, and deal with Woot with our night actions, whether it's a kill or block? Would protecting Caddy be able to block a Hunter kill?

Usually not during the day. Unless caddy came back bulletproof. He hasn't said that though (might not even know if he is for sure.)

fenikz
05-10-2012, 08:28 AM

that's some evil genius ****

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Bantx for being quiet and oddly not showing up in caddy's report. Could have been a mafia roleblocker at play perhaps.

This REALLY needs to be discussed. If Caddy got blocked, then both of his investigations would have been stopped, but for whatever reason, only Bantx did.

Usually not during the day. Unless caddy came back bulletproof. He hasn't said that though (might not even know if he is for sure.)

But what about at night? Surely we have someone who can make one kill, and if we can do that and have Caddy protected, maybe that evades the Hunter kill? No one reveal themselves so they're not blocked, but could this work?

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 08:33 AM
that's what i was saying yesterday TH, my motivation worked for caddy, meaning I wasn't blocked. He wasn't blocked because he got his one investigation off but the bantx one was messed up. unless there's a role where they can re-direct and make an investigation inconclusive...that'd be some pretty cool **** right there.

or we're over thinking or giving the mafia more credit than they deserve...

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 08:35 AM
that's some evil genius ****

I know, that's why I don't feel so hot about it. Have the mafia killer lie about having some info to get a townie lynched, that mafia guy gets lynched, is a hunter, and kills the town's most powerful person when he can't be protected.

Luckily, I think that's almost too brilliant for most people to come up with. Hopefully.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 08:37 AM
I know, that's why I don't feel so hot about it. Have the mafia killer lie about having some info to get a townie lynched, that mafia guy gets lynched, is a hunter, and kills the town's most powerful person when he can't be protected.

Luckily, I think that's almost too brilliant for most people to come up with. Hopefully.

Well, the only problem is, if they hadn't come up with that idea yet, once they read this they sure will have.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 08:41 AM
This REALLY needs to be discussed. If Caddy got blocked, then both of his investigations would have been stopped, but for whatever reason, only Bantx did.

But what about at night? Surely we have someone who can make one kill, and if we can do that and have Caddy protected, maybe that evades the Hunter kill? No one reveal themselves so they're not blocked, but could this work?

To your first point....could a jailkeeper cause an investigation to fail? I know they act as combo roleblockers and protectors. I could understand if a guy was in jail, how it might be possible to stop another action as well. Not sure on that though, but a possible explanation.

To your second point, I think it depends on how the hunter is set up. I've seen some definitions that say his "hunter shot" only works if lynched, but others say it works no matter how he dies.

I imagine that if he were killed at night, he'd get his shot, but it would be stopped by a protector. During the day though, there wouldn't be anything stopping it unless the target is bulletproof.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 08:42 AM
Well, the only problem is, if they hadn't come up with that idea yet, once they read this they sure will have.

well it's too late now. if woot's mafia and hunter...we have to kill him eventually. and if that's their plan, it already went in motion. it means nothing now unless they still have a hunter out there

BeerBaron

I haven't changed my vote because it's a risk I'm willing to take. Plus, if woot really is a hunter and wasn't planning on shooting caddy, he's just dumb. No one could be that dumb. Not even a french Canadian...

scottyboy
but we don't have anyone to kill night with the SK gone. our only shot at mafia is lynching

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 08:44 AM
but we don't have anyone to kill night with the SK gone. our only shot at mafia is lynching

Unless there's a one shot vigilante out there who hasn't used it yet. Maybe Krillin got a one shot solar flare (skip a night) and one shot destruco disc (vigilante kill)?

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 08:45 AM
If Woot is bad, I wonder if the mafia has a knowledgeable DBZ guy who came up with the 500,000 number for them.

Meh, I did about 18 seconds of research and found a number that related to "over 500,000." I'm sure based on numbers and so many people that know DBZ that there is someone in there with good knowledge, but I don't think it works as a starting point for suspicion.

Todd and BeerBaron seemingly opposing each other worries me a bit. I thought both were acting pro-town for much of the game, though Todd does have a pretty suspect voting record and rubbed me the wrong way early in the game.

Would a mafia role cop be able to see who was a sibling? Because you always hear "mafia would never give a 1-for-1 trade off", but this is potentially a 1-for-3 play with a known powerful role (bulletproof), a sibling (who may or may not have also been known - I'm sure Bulldogs was somebody worth looking into if they have this role), and a hunter's choice.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 08:45 AM
I haven't changed my vote because it's a risk I'm willing to take. Plus, if woot really is a hunter and wasn't planning on shooting caddy, he's just dumb. No one could be that dumb. Not even a french Canadian...

actually I'm Gotenks...so like, if they wanted to take someone out...it'd probably be me

Caddy
05-10-2012, 08:46 AM

I'm not worried about a hunter taking me out, if you know what I mean.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 08:48 AM

Good enough for me. Let's get woot out of here.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 08:49 AM
boom. kill wooty. have some fun stuff for me to come back to later

fenikz
even during the day?

Cigaro

Well then my vote shall remain on Wooty.

Caddy
Good enough for me. Let's get woot out of here.

I like to keep some things to myself until it becomes pertinent that the town knows.

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 08:50 AM
This isn't an original plan. This happened in the first DBZ game, except Bulldogs was able to stretch it out.

Bulldogs came out with a fake role that could investigate, then got D-Unit lynched. The next day, I got on to reveal he had come up evil in an investigation of mine. He then claimed both my info and his info got tampered with, and then said he knew who the SK was, and gave us APS. APS turned out to be the SK (dunno if BD know that beforehand), so he gained most of the town's trust for doing that for some reason. The next day, he said he saw Razor kill someone, and got the town to lynch Razor. I was gone on the days they lynched D-Unit and Razor, and could have at the very least stopped the Razor lynch. :(

The next day, we all unanimously lynched BD, and it turns out he was a Hunter. He then killed me...

fenikz
Are you allowed to vote?

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

Woot(8): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty, Cigaro, GG, CJ, APS, TBW

Caddy
05-10-2012, 08:51 AM
This isn't an original plan. This happened in the first DBZ game, except Bulldogs was able to stretch it out.

Bulldogs came out with a fake role that could investigate, then got D-Unit lynched. The next day, I got on to reveal he had come up evil in an investigation of mine. He then claimed both my info and his info got tampered with, and then said he knew who the SK was, and gave us APS. APS turned out to be the SK (dunno if BD know that beforehand), so he gained most of the town's trust for doing that for some reason. The next day, he said he saw Razor kill someone, and got the town to lynch Razor. I was gone on the days they lynched D-Unit and Razor, and could have at the very least stopped the Razor lynch. :(

The next day, we all unanimously lynched BD, and it turns out he was a Hunter. He then killed me...

We had no idea APS was the SK. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

A Perfect Score
05-10-2012, 08:54 AM
We had no idea APS was the SK. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise.

I would have won that damn game too. Even Grizz said so. Silly Bulldogs.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 08:59 AM
I would have won that damn game too. Even Grizz said so. Silly Bulldogs.

You were killing off IRC people! Was I next?

fenikz
05-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Are you allowed to vote?

cadddddddy

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 09:04 AM
cadddddddy

Maybe...just some speculation...he's only bulletproof if he doesn't vote?

Caddy
05-10-2012, 09:04 AM
cadddddddy

Yes I can vote.

fenikz
05-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Maybe...just some speculation...he's only bulletproof if he doesn't vote?

that would be weird

and was just an observation don't go revealing your secrets

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 09:06 AM
Gone to the doctor. Be back early this afternoon if the game is still open.

Happy hunting! (No pun intended!)

Gonna put my vote in since I'm leaving.

Vote: Woot

Like I said, I fully believe Woot's evil. No way did Kami have a power level of 500,000.

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Also, please don't let Gonzo kill me while I'm gone.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 09:09 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Woot(9): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty, Cigaro, GG, CJ, APS, TBW, TH

fenikz
05-10-2012, 09:09 AM
the baines do as they wish

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 09:10 AM
Where the **** is Gonzo, anyway?

CJSchneider
05-10-2012, 09:17 AM
Plotting our demise, no doubt.

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Trying to keep up from mobile at work today gents. Woot is obviously evil, but Todd is suspicious as well and Njx wanted us to talk and look more into him.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Where the **** is Gonzo, anyway?

Don't worry. He will show up with some crazed idea out of left field leading to the lynching of an innocent person then GG will show up to provide nothing but the final vote needed.

Seems to be how they always work.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Don't worry. He will show up with some crazed idea out of left field leading to the lynching of an innocent person then GG will show up to provide nothing but the final vote needed.

I still don't trust GG, BTW.

Ngatachance92
05-10-2012, 09:33 AM
Alright Krillin! As others have said, Kami being at 500,000 rivaling Frieza in his first form is total BS...

Lynch:Woot

Wootylicous
05-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Killing me would be dumb. Let's go guys kill another namekian (me) like you just did the day before.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 09:36 AM

Haha already voted **** er!

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 09:37 AM
I thought GG had a pretty good day, yesterday. Not that I'm saying to trust him, but he was actually making sense and posting thoughtfully.

Wootylicous
05-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Hey I thought njx was going to be evil my investigation said he was bulletproof and powerful

Wootylicous
05-10-2012, 09:43 AM
You guys lynched him not me !

Caddy
05-10-2012, 09:44 AM
Have fun wasting your hunter kill on me wooty.

scottyboy
You guys lynched him not me !

read my post. you outed yourself. you're done, todd's next and probably bantx to follow suit

GallopingGhost
I thought GG had a pretty good day, yesterday. Not that I'm saying to trust him, but he was actually making sense and posting thoughtfully.

Yup, but i can see why people still dont trust me. It's good the town is on their toes and aren't letting anyone catch them by suprise.

A Perfect Score
I thought it was fairly obvious that njx wasn't evil. Wooty is definitely ******* with people though. Lets lynch him and move the hell on.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 09:45 AM
I thought it was fairly obvious that njx wasn't evil. Wooty is definitely ******* with people though. Lets lynch him and move the hell on.

i never got the suspicion with him either. i didn't even vote for him!!!

let's just move on though. it sucks, but nothing we can do

Wootylicous
05-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Have fun wasting your hunter kill on me wooty.

Why would I kill you Goku ?

Wootylicous
05-10-2012, 09:46 AM
read my post. you outed yourself. you're done, todd's next and probably bantx to follow suit

Where is that thing ? I never wrote that.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 09:46 AM

You will try and it will fail

A Perfect Score
05-10-2012, 09:47 AM

http://www.clipartreview.com/_images_300/A_smiling_Frenchman_wearing_a_beret_100526-195307-231009.jpg

BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL MASTERMIND!

scottyboy
Where is that thing ? I never wrote that.

mafia discussion thread. straight copy and paste. you're done. we need 2 more votes so we can move on

Wootylicous
Goku is my friend. No way I would kill him.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Woot(10): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty, Cigaro, GG, CJ, APS, TBW, TH, ngata

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 09:49 AM
http://www.clipartreview.com/_images_300/A_smiling_Frenchman_wearing_a_beret_100526-195307-231009.jpg

BECAUSE YOU ARE AN EVIL MASTERMIND!

WULsZJxPfws

Jensen
i want to vote for Todd because I think he's more powerful in the mafia than wooty is, but it's pretty obvious wooty is getting lynched today. since nothing happened at night, i'm assuming no info from the investigators will come out so i'm just going to go ahead and vote.

GallopingGhost
Hey I thought njx was going to be evil my investigation said he was bulletproof and powerful

Haha now i know you are evil for sure. It was a good move by you though outting two good guys with one lynch. Remember what happened last game though guys. The bad guys were able to kill two people at once when the one guy was remaining. I dont really remember the exact details but yeah. I think we should go after todd then bant in that order after this.

scottyboy
IBC, ngata voted for wooty last page, making it 10

Wootylicous
05-10-2012, 09:50 AM
Vote Wooty

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 09:51 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Woot(11): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty, Cigaro, GG, CJ, APS, TBW, TH, ngata, Jensen

Grizzlegom
05-10-2012, 09:56 AM
As day six begins, the town is pretty clear who they want to go after. “Wooty lied to us! There’s no way njx was that powerful! Take him down!!!” The town wants blood and revenge for their fallen comrades. As the town surrounds him, wooty typical bravado comes busting out. “My name’s Wootcoome, it rhymes with doom, and you’ll be hurting all too soon!!” Wooty then moves on the closest person to him, looking to use his immense size to continue his killing spree. “ERASER GUN!!” an energy beam begins forming in his mouth but before it can go anywhere, Caddy appears in front of him, elbowing him straight to the chest. “You won’t be hurting anyone anymore,” Caddy says. Wooty falls to the ground, defeated by one blow.

http://alexsdbzrpg.com/characters/Recoome%203.jpg

wooty (Recoome, Goon) has been lynched.

SEND YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS TO IBC

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 02:44 PM
As the town goes into the night, they are feeling pretty good about themselves, having taken down another member of the famed Ginyu Force. As the town convenes, they can’t help but sense they lost someone important during the night. They begin to look around and notice that one of the youngest, and most powerful, members of the town is missing. The town goes on the lookout, in search of ngatachance92 and finally he is found on a small island not too far away, face-first in a ditch. It seems he put up a good fight but they find his face battered and bruised, seemingly taking multiple headbutts during his fight. The killing blow appears to be a snapped neck, having been driven into the ground by his attacker.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/c/ca/GohanSaiyanArmorNamekSaga.png

ngatachance92 (Gohan, Specialized Backup turned Investigator) has been killed.

With 20 alive 11 are needed for majority

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 02:46 PM
Ah, well that's not good.

UKfan
Ugh, losing Gohan sucks :(

On the slightly plus side for me, I can post when the thread is open! :)

Raiderz4Life
Gohan!!

Damn that sucks ass.

A Perfect Score
05-10-2012, 02:47 PM
Poor little guy. He just wanted to help us find some baddies.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 02:49 PM
Kind of ironic too because Gohan is pretty much the only fighting character who survives the entire series without dieing.

Anyway, I look forward to out investigation results. Todd and Bantx are high on my list, but I want to see what else we get.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 02:51 PM
Bantx is tops on my list as well.

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Todd and Bantx for sure. Hopefully someone's finally got some info on D, too. His silence has me thinking.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 02:52 PM
Well, guess that clears CMD now. We're running out of investigators though so hopefully Caddy found out some info last night. I'm going to go ahead and vote for the only guy we have concrete evidence on and who has been pretty suspicious.

vote: Lynch Bantx

A Perfect Score
05-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Someone wanna take a look back and see who Wooty did/didn't vote for?

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Todd and Bantx for sure. Hopefully someone's finally got some info on D, too. His silence has me thinking.

I forget D is in the game. He's usually very talkative and brash. But he's been virtually non-existent this game.

Todd Bertuzzi
Ugh I know I look really suspicious after yesterday but I can assure you I am good. I made the mistake of trusting Woot over TBW and so I understand if you don’t trust me anymore but I was convinced njx was the GF, mostly because I have never seen a town aligned bulletproof role and after Caddy was already outed as Goku I couldn’t put match that role to a character. I think my voting record should be enough to prove to you I’m good. I was a driving force behind lynching SP, Shane and vidae and I even refrained from voting trogdor and voted Woot to try and get him talking haha. Yesterday wasn’t all bad though as we got lot’s of info.

With all that being said, bantx is the clearcut lynch imo. We have concrete evidence that he was blocked from being investigated by Caddy which can only mean he is mafia and either possesses that ability or had another mafia protect him.

BeerBaron
I wouldn't call a failed investigation by itself "concrete."

We still have a few outed investigators out there. I want to see what they have to say. (Caddy in particular.)

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 02:56 PM
well now we know cmd is good...unless he's the godfather!

bantx atops my list.

and that pic of gohan is hilarious and adorable

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 02:57 PM
We have 4 or 5 mafia left and this is who has not been cleared so far:

Todd
UKFan
TitanHope
Rob
Gonzo
BeerBaron
D-Unit
Cigaro
GallopingGhost
Bantx
SuperMcgee

I know I'm good and I also think TH, BB and GG are all likely good. Bantx is probably bad, while McGee and Cigaro have struck me ass odd and the others we haven't heard much from.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 03:00 PM
I wouldn't call a failed investigation by itself "concrete."

We still have a few outed investigators out there. I want to see what they have to say. (Caddy in particular.)

Well I'm hoping Caddy has something for us but this is what we have to go on in the mean time. Think about it, why else would Caddy's investigation be blocked unless he was evil or had an evil roleblocker helping him. The only thing I can think of was an evil blocked Caddy and only his motivated investigation yielded results but I don't think it would work like that. In any case, I'd like Bantx to start talking.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 03:06 PM
woot said "keep an eye out for" D, TBW and bantx. I'm willing to think one of them is bad. Maybe he threw bantx out there because of our suspicion of him and maybe even D, trying to hide him in the crowd, but that'd be risky

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Btw it's like 6 AM in aussie land so Caddy won't be around for at least a couple hours.

bantx
05-10-2012, 03:15 PM
I want to know why I'm top of the list honestly. I've stated in every mafia game I'm at the gym from 8 to midnight and missed another day that started at 5am to 8 am. You'd be wasting a lynch on me based off suspicious. And for the investigation failing I have no idea why.

Todd pops in and tries to take the attention away from him by focusing on me honestly after him going so hard after Njx of coursed he'd try to take the heat off of him.

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 03:15 PM
We have 4 or 5 mafia left and this is who has not been cleared so far:

Todd
UKFan
TitanHope
Rob
Gonzo
BeerBaron
D-Unit
Cigaro
GallopingGhost
Bantx
SuperMcgee

I know I'm good and I also think TH, BB and GG are all likely good. Bantx is probably bad, while McGee and Cigaro have struck me ass odd and the others we haven't heard much from.

I have never struck your ass!

BB has appeared pro-town to me, for the most part. I think he sided with woot a little too readily yesterday, but actually campaigning against those who were suspicious of woot wouldn't have made sense if he knew njx would come up good, so there's probably nothing there.

Bantx looks pretty bad, I'd say.

Rob and D are never around, anymore :/

TH... is an interesting case that requires further study.

bantx
05-10-2012, 03:16 PM
With no info I'm obviously bad? This is why the town will lose because you're going off the assumption of people thinking someone is bad. Look how well the last few lynches have went prior to wooty. You'll continue to listen to Todd.

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 03:17 PM
bantx we're mainly suspicious because of the failed investigation.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 03:19 PM
With no info I'm obviously bad? This is why the town will lose because you're going off the assumption of people thinking someone is bad. Look how well the last few lynches have went prior to wooty. You'll continue to listen to Todd.

I was a big part of the lynchings of SP, Shane, vidae, and yes njx of course. I made a mistake by trusting Woot but I learned who I can trust out of who's left now. The lynching of you is not based on no info. It is based on the fact Caddy's investigation of you was blocked which means someone didn't want him to know your role. It can really only mean one thing. Caddy wasn't directly roleblocked because his other investigation went through so the blocking was directly related to you.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 03:21 PM
So far Bantx is number one on my list. Todd is also up there, but i want to bring to all of your attention the possibiloty of BB being evil. Lets see what Caddy has to say before jumping to conclusions.

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 03:23 PM
So far Bantx is number one on my list. Todd is also up there, but i want to bring to all of your attention the possibiloty of BB being evil. Lets see what Caddy has to say before jumping to conclusions.

We outta :lynched: you for that.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 03:24 PM

He's had much much worse than that lol

BeerBaron

If based on grammar, he would have been lynched long ago.

bantx
Again GG with throwing out names with no reason. Horrible town play right now and it's being pushed onto me.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Sounds like TBW has been silenced or something.

Sweet, the thread's open! I can't wait to post!

bantx
05-10-2012, 03:29 PM
Todd's been pushing me, bb, and CMd prior to him being cleared as mafia and also NJX. People who's been pro-town through out the whole game. Really don't see why people are overlooking the fact that he's been gunning after pro-town people after going after 2 obvious baddies to gain the trust of the rest of the people and will always fall back to that when he's under pressure.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Something else that has been bothering me is tbw as a power level scouter. He and woot were claiming it yesterday, and we know SP was one who died. Since woot was proven not to be one, I'm a little suspicious of him as a possible mafia backup.

He did try to defend njx iirc, but it wouldn't be an unheard of mafia strategy to go against a lynch train of a goodie to try and "clear" yourself the next day. Similar to what Todd did last two "days" ago. (That missed night has me tripped up still.)

Random thoughts and not much to go on, I admit. Just wanted to get other thought while we wait for caddy.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 03:34 PM
I was suspicious of CMD because I wasn't sure if ngata was trustworthy. I trusted BB for the entire game up until TBW gave his name along with yours and CMD so that made me suspicious but I'm 99% sure BB is town aligned now. Yes I have been suspicious of a lot of people in an attempt to get a read on them. I fudged up on the Wooty/njx situation and led that lynch so if you must lynch me based on that then go ahead. I wasn't the only one to trust Woot there though. At worst I thought it would be a 1 for 1 trade, Woot for njx but of course none of us saw Bulldogs dying too. Again anyone with DBZ knowledge knows a high power with bulletproof ability had Frieza written all over it and it was a risk I was willing to take. Some people claimed I jumped off the lynch train at the end to save myself by I only unvoted at the end when TBW came out and I then I decided to side with Woot and re-voted. I wasn't the only one who chose that stance though as there were about 10 more of you who connected the same dots I did.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Something else that has been bothering me is tbw as a power level scouter. He and woot were claiming it yesterday, and we know SP was one who died. Since woot was proven not to be one, I'm a little suspicious of him as a possible mafia backup.

He did try to defend njx iirc, but it wouldn't be an unheard of mafia strategy to go against a lynch train of a goodie to try and "clear" yourself the next day. Similar to what Todd did last two "days" ago. (That missed night has me tripped up still.)

Random thoughts and not much to go on, I admit. Just wanted to get other thought while we wait for caddy.

This is funny. Why wouldn't a mafia take advantage of an easy lynch and hop on? If you want to look for mafia look at those who hopped on in the middle/end of trogdor's lynch.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 03:37 PM
I'm on my phone so mistakes will happen. It doesn't bother me a bit when you guys chirp me about my grammar or about me side tracking and talking about my rib dinner :P.

Ne ways... Bantx you are the one person im 90% sure is evil. You are obviously going to call me out and say im a ba player and im suspicious because you know your butt is on the line and you are the most likely to get lynched next. I see you trying to get me lynched im not dumh. And BB will defend you too because i think he is evil as well.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 03:37 PM
This is funny. Why wouldn't a mafia take advantage of an easy lynch and hop on? If you want to look for mafia look at those who hopped on in the middle/end of trogdor's lynch.

If the town is determined to do it anyway, it's an easy out. It would be hard to do in a close vote, but that was a landslide.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 03:38 PM
Like I said go ahead and lynch me if you see fit but we have concrete evidence on bantx staring us straight in the face. We would be stupid to just ignore it as he tries to turn up the heat on me because I made a terrible play yesterday trusting Woot over TBW(again, I was not the only one who made this mistake but of course since I was the first one to cast a vote I am fine taking the heat).

scottyboy
05-10-2012, 03:38 PM
i understand time zones and being busy etc but D-Unit has 12 posts...all of them were 3 days ago... :/

and I think he was behind lynching bulldogs

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Like I said go ahead and lynch me if you see fit but we have concrete evidence on bantx staring us straight in the face. We would be stupid to just ignore it as he tries to turn up the heat on me because I made a terrible play yesterday trusting Woot over TBW(again, I was not the only one who made this mistake but of course since I was the first one to cast a vote I am fine taking the heat).

Again, you like that "concrete" word. Circumstantial evidence maybe. A no result could come from a lot of sources. I doubt if it was the mafia, they'd keep doing it. It would be suspicion based on the inability to investigate someone if it happened more than once.

Anyway, I want to wait for caddy.

i understand time zones and being busy etc but D-Unit has 12 posts...all of them were 3 days ago... :/

and I think he was behind lynching bulldogs

Wouldn't be the first time a mafia member tried to fly under the radar like that.

Again, our investigators evidence will help shake this out I hope. I'm reserving my vote until then.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 03:43 PM
Now that we're back in action:

Bantx obviously has the most actual evidence against him with the failed investigation. Todd strikes me as very suspicious, and njx said we need look into after he accepted his fate as being lynched. Reading through D-Unit's post he seemed good, but as mentioned, he hasn't posted in three days.

Nothing really solid to go with so far, but at the moment those would be the guys I'd focus on. Caddy should be here soon enough with information, I assume.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 03:45 PM
I agree with you guys... we shall continue in awkward conversation until our hero Goku gives us some information to go off.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Of course it could be just a complex mafia ploy, but it seems with Todd going after bantx, one would be mafia, the other not. Just an observation.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 03:46 PM
I forget D is in the game. He's usually very talkative and brash. But he's been virtually non-existent this game.
Has everything to do with the timing of this thread being open. That's it.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Again, you like that "concrete" word. Circumstantial evidence maybe. A no result could come from a lot of sources. I doubt if it was the mafia, they'd keep doing it. It would be suspicion based on the inability to investigate someone if it happened more than once.

Anyway, I want to wait for caddy.

I assume they were banking on Caddy thinking he had been roleblocked but they never accounted for the motivation.

UKfan
05-10-2012, 03:47 PM

Yeah this threads timing has been a pain in the ass for a few people, this is the first day since Day 1 I have actually been around when it was open!

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Lynch D-Unit and UKFan for not living in the present!

UKfan
05-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Lynch D-Unit and UKFan for not living in the present!

You suck Rex Banner!

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Yeah this threads timing has been a pain in the ass for a few people, this is the first day since Day 1 I have actually been around when it was open!
Yesterday we waited all damn day, and then it opened for 2 hours before it closed. Just happy that the result was a mafia this time.

I'm gonna track down the voting tendencies to see if I can pick up on anything.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 03:54 PM

I feel ya man. I had a few issues keeping up cuz it opened WAY too early and also my gtdamn car is broken.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 03:56 PM
I feel ya man. I had a few issues keeping up cuz it opened WAY too early and also my gtdamn car is broken.

Your car is always broken...

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 03:56 PM
Yesterday we waited all damn day, and then it opened for 2 hours before it closed. Just happy that the result was a mafia this time.

I'm gonna track down the voting tendencies to see if I can pick up on anything.

It's too bad about Trogdor, but i don't really ever remember him posting a lot and i don't mind seeing an inactive townie go down because if you aren't going to have abilities, you need to make up for it with quality posts.

From now on i will be doing less posts about my rib dinner and more posts that are informative. Since there was so much time between this night and day i chose to do a bit of research and share my thoughts on a few people.. There are a few more i wanted to do a post on but i never managed to do it ( i might do it later ).

SuperMcGee - So far he has done nothing much to benefit the town voting wise. The first day he chose to go after mcbrid/njx, then retracted that vote and went after GOW. He hasn't voted for a bad guy since then, also hasn't voted at all.
UKFan - Day one claimed he didn't believe SP was evil, but chose to vote with everyone in the end when it was the obvious town lynch. Missed everything else pretty much.
Rob S - Day one defended SP when everyone was voting to see a reaction. He said that SP can give us some good info, and also hinted the suspicion of Bulldogs to possibly change the tide and never did vote for SP. Day two voted for shane when he was a confirmed evil over night and 7 people voted for him, then unvoted for Shane because he was called suspicious. Day three he was the ninth person to vote for Vidae.
CMD - I still very much think he is evil and i still think there is a good chance he is the mafia boss. I remember when i was the Godfather, my ability was that during the night i would come up as good. Just saying....
Bantx - Did not vote day 1 and seemingly has a viable excuse. Day 2 was the 6th person to vote for BD. Bad guys would eat up the oppertunity of a good guy offering to be lynched. Retracted once someone claimed Jbond was evil. Day 3 early on accused Bulldogs of being suspicious and claimed he deserves the lynch. Said he'd be down to lynch Vidae, but never did carry through with it. Day 4 voted for CMD .... because of this, i never really did think he was evil, but with Ngata coming out with info on CMD, it pushes Bantx's suspicion meter with me. Another guy who accused me as well.

This post i made early on, just to help you out.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 04:04 PM
Your car is always broken...

I know =( its not even funny. I've spent $300 trying to fix it this past week.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Raiderz, I find you suspicious due to poor choice of cars.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Raiderz, I find you suspicious due to poor choice of cars.

I bought this one on my own when I first got my license....its appearing to me now that I made a pretty bad choice, I've found so many defects over the time I've owned it lol. And just because my car is a p.o.s...doesn't mean Integras are bad cars -_-

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 04:09 PM

I've spent 2500 on fixing my car in the past month.

Lynch Raiderz!

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 04:12 PM
I've spent 2500 on fixing my car in the past month.

Lynch Raiderz!

You blow your engine or some ****? Wtf lol that's like a rebuilt engine and tranny right there.

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 04:13 PM

I wouldn't trust TBW solely based off of his njx defense, at all.

Bulldogs investigated him as good, I believe. He also said to not trust his investigation powers. I think he only returned two investigations to us, anyway, so not a whole lot to go on if he was worried about being a lazy cop. Don't know if Piccolo would return untrustworthy results, but I think we know not to assume role-character relations at this point. There's also the possibility of what a "good" investigation could mean, but that's an ever-present possibility not specific to this case.

If the mafia was going to let one of them just out themselves like wooty did, I could definitely see them toying with the notion of one of their own opposing him.

UKfan
05-10-2012, 04:13 PM
You blow your engine or some ****? Wtf lol that's like a rebuilt engine and tranny right there.

What are you implying about CMD here?!

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 04:17 PM
That's cause you should've been driving this!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-m111gwdeEUE/TgrK8vRC6uI/AAAAAAAABUc/aWo4iZy0TDg/s1600/bosozoku_6.jpg

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 04:23 PM
pg 18 - Day 1
njx (1): Bulldogs (voted for rmcbrid...)
JBond (1): Gonzo
Vidae (1): ATL
SuperPacker (16): JBond, Scotty, njx, BeerBaron, APS, Renji, broth, Jensen, ngata, CJ, R4L, Cigaro, woot, Todd, Fenikz, UKFan
Bulldogs (1): Trogdor
Renji (1): SuperMcGee
Killed SP (evil)

pg 34 - Day 2
bulldogs (6): njx (changed), vidae, Caddy, Cigaro (changed), woot (changed), Shane
JBond (15): BeerBaron, Renji, D-Unit, Gonzo, Todd, TBW, CMD, broth, CJ, Rob, Bulldogs, fenikz, Woot, Cigaro, njx
Killed Shane (evil)

pg 44 - Day 3
Bulldogs (4): NJX, vidae, CMD, Broth (changed)
Vidae (14): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob, Todd, BeerBaron, APS, CJ, GG, Broth
Killed Vidae (evil)

pg 64 - Day 4
Trogdor (13): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ, Bulldogs, Scotty, BeerBaron, ngata, Cigaro, GG, CMD, TBW, Bantx
GallopingGhost (3): Jensen, Trogdor, Bantx (changed)
woot (2): McGee, Todd
Renji (1): TH
Scotty (1): Renji
Killed Trogdor (good)

pg 77 - Day 5
njx (12): fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, GG, woot, ngata, njx, Todd, Gonzo, TBW, CMD, APS, Bulldogs
Woot(1): Bulldogs (changed)
Killed njx (good)

pg 81 - Day 6
Woot(12): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty, Cigaro, GG, CJ, APS, TBW, TH, ngata, Jensen
Killed Woot (evil)

Jeez that took a while to research. Do you guys see any patterns?

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 04:28 PM
pg 18 - Day 1
SuperPacker (16): JBond, Scotty, njx, BeerBaron, APS, Renji, broth, Jensen, ngata, CJ, R4L, Cigaro, woot, Todd, Fenikz, UKFan
Killed SP (evil)

pg 34 - Day 2
bulldogs (6): njx (changed), vidae, Caddy, Cigaro (changed), woot (changed), Shane
JBond (15): BeerBaron, Renji, D-Unit, Gonzo, Todd, TBW, CMD, broth, CJ, Rob, Bulldogs, fenikz, Woot, Cigaro, njx
Killed Shane (evil)

pg 44 - Day 3
Vidae (14): Renji, Bulldogs, Scotty, Ngata, Cigaro, Trogdor, Woot, R4L, Rob, Todd, BeerBaron, APS, CJ, GG, Broth
Killed Vidae (evil)

pg 64 - Day 4
Trogdor (13): Fenikz, njx, Gonzo, R4L, CJ, Bulldogs, Scotty, BeerBaron, ngata, Cigaro, GG, CMD, TBW, Bantx
Killed Trogdor (good)

pg 77 - Day 5
njx (12): fenikz, BeerBaron, Cigaro, GG, woot, ngata, njx, Todd, Gonzo, TBW, CMD, APS, Bulldogs
Killed njx (good)

pg 81 - Day 6
Woot(12): Fenikz, BeerBaron, Scotty, Cigaro, GG, CJ, APS, TBW, TH, ngata, Jensen
Killed Woot (evil)

Bantx seems to never vote out an evil guy... just saying.
I think if Caddy doesn't give me sufficient evidence otherwise... Bantx is the lock lynch for me.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 04:33 PM
pg 18 - Day 1
Killed SP (evil)

pg 34 - Day 2
Killed Shane (evil)

pg 44 - Day 3
Killed Vidae (evil)

pg 64 - Day 4
Killed Trogdor (good)

pg 77 - Day 5
Killed njx (good)

pg 81 - Day 6
Killed Woot (evil)

Where's ATL been in all of this?

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 04:34 PM
lol, nevermind, he was Yamcha, now I feel dumb.

A Perfect Score
05-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Yeah, he was Yamcha.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
I think if Caddy doesn't give me sufficient evidence otherwise... Bantx is the lock lynch for me.

He also only voted once, which is strangely enough, the same amount as D-Unit...

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 04:38 PM
Of actual note, TitanHope has only seriously voted once(I believe his Renji vote was made jokingly), and that was for the assured lynchee Woot.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 04:41 PM
He also only voted once, which is strangely enough, the same amount as D-Unit...

I'm not saying D-Unit isn't evil, but i don't think he is the best option today. Bantx is easily the most suspicious right now, and you continually defending him makes me think you are mafia with him.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Of actual note, TitanHope has only seriously voted once(I believe his Renji vote was made jokingly), and that was for the assured lynchee Woot.

Yup, we do have people who are really playing the shady way... i'd imagine at least one of them is evil.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Yeah, that's a little odd, but not a lock, imo. He only voted once and I know the timing of this thread being opened has been problematic. If it was opened sooner, I think a better read on him could've been made because he was waiting like the rest of us posting in the Mafia discussion thread.

One peculilar guy is CMD. His voting pattern stands out.

Day 1
Killed SP (evil)
No vote from CMD. He did not vote for an evil.

Day 2
Killed Shane (evil)
Shane was the SK, so CMD did not vote for an evil (mafia).

Day 3
Killed Vidae (evil)
CMD kept his vote on Bulldogs. He did not vote for an evil.

Day 4
Killed Trogdor (good)
CMD voted to kill a good.

Day 5
Killed njx (good)

Day 6
Killed Woot (evil)

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Vote: CMD

UKfan
05-10-2012, 04:46 PM
I've only voted once and was only the last vote on Day 1, just sayin for this game with the opening times, it might not be the very best way, though it is a valid tool to use

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 04:48 PM
I've missed a few votes but...you already know who's to blame

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 04:48 PM
Yeah, that's a little odd, but not a lock, imo. He only voted once and I know the timing of this thread being opened has been problematic. If it was opened sooner, I think a better read on him could've been made because he was waiting like the rest of us posting in the Mafia discussion thread.

One peculilar guy is CMD. His voting pattern stands out.

Day 1
Killed SP (evil)

Day 2
Killed Shane (evil)
Shane was the SK, so CMD did not vote for an evil (mafia).

Day 3
Killed Vidae (evil)
CMD kept his vote on Bulldogs. He did not vote for an evil.

Day 4
Killed Trogdor (good)

Day 5
Killed njx (good)

Day 6
Killed Woot (evil)

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Vote: CMD

I've been saying CMD has been really evil like all game, but he shouldn't be the priority right now. I think he's just playing bad.... you haven't read into this thread because CMD was cleared by NGATA and we also have Bantx that is more than most likely evil.

bantx
05-10-2012, 04:49 PM

You're seriously reaching right now. I hate to be repetitive but Ive voted once. It's not my fault the thread opens when I'm not available.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Todd(1): Bantx
CMD(1): D-Unit

With 20 alive, 11 needed for majority.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 04:52 PM
I've been saying CMD has been really evil like all game, but he shouldn't be the priority right now. I think he's just playing bad.... you haven't read into this thread because CMD was cleared by NGATA and we also have Bantx that is more than most likely evil.
You said it yourself. The Godfather comes up good if investigated. I get that you have a hard on for bantx, but you have to at least re-recognize the possibility.

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 04:53 PM
TBW is also literally right next to Drew on 3 of those votes and absent from all mafia votes except for woot, who we all knew was going to die.

Both investigated with a good result. Hm.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 04:54 PM
Editing my post is against the rules, so I'll requote you because I also wanted to add...

Playing bad can be an excuse if you're wrong once, maybe twice... but the consistent trend of CMD is more than alarming. It's a real pattern. If we stay blind to that, then we only have ourselves to blame.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 04:56 PM
GG is beyond erratic and it gives me a headache lol @_@

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Editing my post is against the rules, so I'll requote you because I also wanted to add...

Playing bad can be an excuse if you're wrong once, maybe twice... but the consistent trend of CMD is more than alarming. It's a real pattern. If we stay blind to that, then we only have ourselves to blame.

Yup, i agree 100% with what you are saying, but the way i see it... we can't afford to be wrong at this point as a town. I think there is a much more probable chance that Bantx is evil compared to CMD. That's why i'm pushing for him a bit more than CMD.

GG is beyond erratic and it gives me a headache lol @_@

Lol, i understand why you guys are mad, but it frustrates me when people don't see my point. I really just want to win. Eventually my posts about ribs and my posts that are repetitive and frankly my stupid posts will get someone to lynch me out of spite.

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 05:05 PM
I've been cleared good by a confirmed good. And I only voted for Njx because he asked to be voted for. I've helped the town out waaaay more than you.
vote: d-unit
Subject to change when caddy speaks.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Lol, i understand why you guys are mad, but it frustrates me when people don't see my point. I really just want to win. Eventually my posts about ribs and my posts that are repetitive and frankly my stupid posts will get someone to lynch me out of spite.

No man, talking about how you go and point fingers at everyone and if someone tries to name one of their suspects you're on their bandwagon instantly.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:07 PM
I've been cleared good by a confirmed good. And I only voted for Njx because he asked to be voted for. I've helped the town out waaaay more than you.
vote: d-unit
Subject to change when caddy speaks.

Haha, as soon as your name is mentioned you would just vote for that person. Although D-Unit barely posted and voted, i have a feeling he is good. You just voted for him because you are either panicky or revengeful. At this point, without any Caddy info, i would be down to lynch either CMD or Bantx, but preferably Bantx.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:09 PM
No man, talking about how you go and point fingers at everyone and if someone tries to name one of their suspects you're on their bandwagon instantly.

The part about me pointing fingers at everyone is for the most part true. I like to get people's reactions because that's a quarter of the game. I never hop on any bandwagon though.... not unless i'm sure the person is evil or i want the day to be finished. The only time i did mess up was with NJX, but i did make a post saying i really thought he was good.

bantx
05-10-2012, 05:10 PM
You hopped The Todd bandwagon right after his push for me. Then you want to have a vote for me to get lynched without more info from Caddy which could be very useful. As you can tell barely anyone has voted only making claims, but you seem to be pushing real hard for a lynch before Caddy gets here.

Todd had his own little assumptions and you of course jumps on everyones bandwagon the second you think you can get a quick lynch

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:14 PM
You hopped The Todd bandwagon right after his push for me. Then you want to have a vote for me to get lynched without more info from Caddy which could be very useful. As you can tell barely anyone has voted only making claims, but you seem to be pushing real hard for a lynch before Caddy gets here.

Todd had his own little assumptions and you of course jumps on everyones bandwagon the second you think you can get a quick lynch

Lmao, now i'm sure you are evil. You made all of that up. Literally this whole time i've said lets wait for Caddy. I just tried to convince him not to go after CMD right now. And i've posted that you've been suspicious at least 2 times before these two game days. You're a liar and you're evil.

bantx
05-10-2012, 05:21 PM
I don't think you read your own post in this last page. You said wait for Caddy last page then you gun hard for me only because you're for sure I'm evil. Because I've voted only once. Todd backs from his gun for me then followed by you, seems a little odd that Todd took the backseat while you took a turn at me.

bantx
05-10-2012, 05:22 PM
But whatever I know I'm not evil. I'm done arguing with you and will continue to wait for Caddy.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:24 PM
I don't think you read your own post in this last page. You said wait for Caddy last page then you gun hard for me only because you're for sure I'm evil. Because I've voted only once. Todd backs from his gun for me then followed by you, seems a little odd that Todd took the backseat while you took a turn at me.

No, i said i'm more sure that you are evil compared to CMD. I haven't even voted for you. I was just stressing that voting CMD over you is too much of a risk.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 05:25 PM

Lol I went to grab a bite to eat. I am still very much advocating for you to be lynched and I'm not at all taking a backseat. You're grasping hard now. I've said my piece though and now we wait for Caddy.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 05:27 PM
wtf...y'all freakin blast through a day and lynch and discuss while I'm fixing my ride or sleeping...but when I'm here for the day you guys leave. I hate you all...just so you know.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 05:28 PM
I blame caddy. The last hours worth of bickering hasn't brought up anything of particular interest to me.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:30 PM
I blame caddy. The last hours worth of bickering hasn't brought up anything of particular interest to me.

Haha i know right. We need Caddy to break the ice.

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Come on, Caddy. BREAK THE WALLS DOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!!!