05-10-2012, 05:31 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Todd(1): Bantx
CMD(1): D-Unit
D-Unit(1): CMD

With 20 alive, 11 needed for majority.

Rob S
05-10-2012, 05:34 PM
**** me, guys. Sorry I haven't been active at all for the past 36 hours. I knew work was going to suck, but I didn't know quite how much. I'm leaving my job and after originally telling me a transition document wouldn't be necessary, I now have to have one done by the end of the week. It sucks and is seriously going to limit my time with regards to this game.

Considering I will not be around much until the weekend, I am just going to role reveal now and tell you that I'm a townie. I'm sure the reaction is, "likely story....he's mafia", but that's my role. It was actually quite fortunate for you guys that I didn't have a night role or I would have slowed this down horribly. Anyway, if you want to kill me for the same reason as Trogdor (inactive townie) then go ahead....I hate inactives as well, so do what you gotta do. Obviously, I would like to stay alive, but I won't be able to post much until the weekend.

To offer at least some insight here, I did read all 30ish pages that I have missed and holy **** was that some craziness. I missed a lot. What is apparent to me though is that bantx is probably evil. The reasons have been outlined above and that's exactly how I was thinking while catching up on the thread. He is my vote for the time being.

vote: bantx

I will try my best to check this for the next 15 minutes or so, but then I have to get back to work......I will also try and check this quick tonight before bed, but it has been hopeless the last 2 days. Work has been ******* exhausting and you guys move so fast; reading 20 pages is pretty much physically impossible when I get home and as a townie, I'm just not as motivated (I know thats really lame and I'm sorry, but its just the truth).

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 05:37 PM
**** me, guys. Sorry I haven't been active at all for the past 36 hours. I knew work was going to suck, but I didn't know quite how much. I'm leaving my job and after originally telling me a transition document wouldn't be necessary, I now have to have one done by the end of the week. It sucks and is seriously going to limit my time with regards to this game.

Considering I will not be around much until the weekend, I am just going to role reveal now and tell you that I'm a townie. I'm sure the reaction is, "likely story....he's mafia", but that's my role. It was actually quite fortunate for you guys that I didn't have a night role or I would have slowed this down horribly. Anyway, if you want to kill me for the same reason as Trogdor (inactive townie) then go ahead....I hate inactives as well, so do what you gotta do. Obviously, I would like to stay alive, but I won't be able to post much until the weekend.

To offer at least some insight here, I did read all 30ish pages that I have missed and holy **** was that some craziness. I missed a lot. What is apparent to me though is that bantx is probably evil. The reasons have been outlined above and that's exactly how I was thinking while catching up on the thread. He is my vote for the time being.

I will try my best to check this for the next 15 minutes or so, but then I have to get back to work......I will also try and check this quick tonight before bed, but it has been hopeless the last 2 days. Work has been ******* exhausting and you guys move so fast; reading 20 pages is pretty much physically impossible when I get home and as a townie, I'm just not as motivated (I know thats really lame and I'm sorry, but its just the truth).

I actually completely forgot you were playing.

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 05:40 PM
Transition document? Sure sounds like Frieza.

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Haha, as soon as your name is mentioned you would just vote for that person. Although D-Unit barely posted and voted, i have a feeling he is good. You just voted for him because you are either panicky or revengeful. At this point, without any Caddy info, i would be down to lynch either CMD or Bantx, but preferably Bantx.

I've already pointed out, and in several games before this, that I can be spiteful. I've been suspicious of D for a while now so of course him voting for me means I'm going to vote for him. I've got a lot more on my resume that should keep me around than he does. I know that much.

Rob S
05-10-2012, 05:43 PM
I actually completely forgot you were playing.

Yeah, I literally haven't posted in like 2 days. I planned to upon getting home from work each day, but I didn't have time catch up on the thread and would have had nothing to add and it would have probably lead to me getting killed due to being a "pop-in" guy. Granted, I still just popped in, but at least I had something to offer and will have a better chance to stay with the discussion now that I'm caught up. Then come Saturday, I will be the usual, active Rob S you know and love.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Who sent me an item? I feel liken if someone comes forward and tells me what the item is, we can clear another relatively weak good person.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:44 PM
I've already pointed out, and in several games before this, that I can be spiteful. I've been suspicious of D for a while now so of course him voting for me means I'm going to vote for him. I've got a lot more on my resume that should keep me around than he does. I know that much.

At this point in the game voting out of spite isn't an option. I know you might think D-Unit is evil, but the chances are he probably isn't. There are much better options to vote than D-Unit, same goes to D-Unit as there is a much better option voting Bantx compared to you.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Bantx(2): Todd, Rob

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Who sent me an item? I feel liken if someone comes forward and tells me what the item is, we can clear another relatively weak good person.

Whoever sent the item gogogogogoggogogogogogog and let us know...... on top of that, who did you investigate?

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 05:48 PM
Resume? What other than your incriminating voting pattern, did you provide to help the town? Every voting decision you made was Pro Mafia!!!!

Caddy
05-10-2012, 05:49 PM
D-Unit... You have some 'splainin to do

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Goku's here!

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:50 PM
Resume? What other than your incriminating voting pattern, did you provide to help the town? Every voting decision you made was Pro Mafia!!!!

I think he meant that he's had more posts and has been more informative than you, but i don't even agree with that lol.... -_-

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:50 PM
D-Unit... You have some 'splain to do

THE HAMMER... DUM DUM DUM
:spam:

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 05:51 PM
D-Unit... You have some 'splain to do
That's funny. Why do you ask?

Caddy
05-10-2012, 05:52 PM
That's funny. Why do you ask?

You pretend you don't know who I am...

Rob S
05-10-2012, 05:53 PM
D-Unit... You have some 'splainin to do

Ugh....just when it gets good I should be leaving. **** it, my office is empty, so whatever. I'm going to monitor this at least to see if Caddy has any slam dunk info.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 05:53 PM
Huh? I know you're Goku, but what is making you question me?

Caddy
05-10-2012, 05:54 PM
Huh? I know you're Goku, but what is making you question me?

My powers of investigation?

Raiderz4Life
Yes!! Caddy is here =D

GallopingGhost

Am i the only one who's lost here :confuse: . I have no idea what's going on.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Am i the only one who's lost here :confuse: . I have no idea what's going on.

:facepalm: pretty sure you are

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 05:56 PM
I love how Caddy coming in.. he has the Goku vibe. It's pretty much like he's saving the day. Reminds me of the first time he died from the dragon balls then returned to fight the saiyans late. Caddy coming up clutch.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 05:56 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Rob S
05-10-2012, 05:57 PM
I voted bantx, IBC.

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 05:58 PM

I pointed out to the town that Bulldogs could have been trying to pull a Ginyu swap at the stakes when he was trying to hold the town hostage. I voted for the SK day 2 which is very anti-mafia. And I also warned the whole town that njx was fairly obviously not mafia. I've also been cleared by a good guy and kept active in the discussion.

What's on your resume again?

I think he meant that he's had more posts and has been more informative than you, but i don't even agree with that lol.... -_-

Go eat some ribs and then come back and post about it. Then you can double your useful posts. :wave:

UKfan
05-10-2012, 06:00 PM
Why does the good stuff have to happen at midnight my time?! *sigh*

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 06:01 PM
I pointed out to the town that Bulldogs could have been trying to pull a Ginyu swap at the stakes when he was trying to hold the town hostage. I voted for the SK day 2 which is very anti-mafia. And I also warned the whole town that njx was fairly obviously not mafia. I've also been cleared by a good guy and kept active in the discussion.

What's on your resume again?

Go eat some ribs and then come back and post about it. Then you can double your useful posts. :wave:

Lol, i was going to stop posting about ribs, but since i can obviously tell it bothers you... i will keep going with it till you die :P .

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Of actual note, TitanHope has only seriously voted once(I believe his Renji vote was made jokingly), and that was for the assured lynchee Woot.

Oh, no no. The Renji vote was 100% serious. He voted for me, and it was rude of him to do so.

But am I glad he's dead because he voted once for me?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1zhbpKOOX1qemktz.gif

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 06:03 PM
Waits patiently for D....

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:04 PM
I'll be back in 10-15. Don't start any lynch trains without me.

bantx
05-10-2012, 06:05 PM
D-unit sure is taking his time

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Lol, i was going to stop posting about ribs, but since i can obviously tell it bothers you... i will keep going with it till you die :P .
I like ribs, but spaceships are better, imo.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Time for a good old fashion role reveal.

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 06:09 PM
Vote: D-Unit

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Vote: D-Unit
Sure seems rather anxious there...

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 06:11 PM
D i think this is the part where you try to defend yourself?

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

D-Unit(2): CMD, TH

BeerBaron
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rc8k_D3yYoE/Tw4IyOKMysI/AAAAAAAAAls/awgasVzJMfA/s1600/Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

Can't wait to see where caddy is going with this.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 06:12 PM
D i think this is the part where you try to defend yourself?
I don't need to. Caddy will cover for me if he's smart.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 06:14 PM

Interesting

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh171/Rowengartner/rockeyebrows.gif

bantx
05-10-2012, 06:17 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3swmm2GCo1ru7ftzo1_400.gif

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 06:18 PM
Sure seems rather anxious there...

SSJ Son Caddy accused you of being evil, it takes you 20 minutes to reply, and when you do, it's about how spaceships are better than ribs.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5504/comannijefwalk.gif

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:23 PM
I like ribs, but spaceships are better, imo.

Ok everyone. I lied about investigating D-Unit. I assume my investigation failed similarly to how it failed with Bantx, so I'm probably being roleblocked.

I am now very confident that D-Unit is good.

Although if anyone can tell me what they sent me last night, I'd be happy to change my mind.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 06:24 PM
SSJ Son Caddy accused you of being evil, it takes you 20 minutes to reply, and when you do, it's about how spaceships are better than ribs.

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/5504/comannijefwalk.gif
Pssh! I think you would be a fan of spaceships too if you got a taste of it!

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 06:24 PM
Well that was anti-climatic lol

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Ok everyone. I lied about investigating D-Unit. I assume my investigation failed similarly to how it failed with Bantx, so I'm probably being roleblocked.

I am now very confident that D-Unit is good.

Although if anyone can tell me what they sent me last night, I'd be happy to change my mind.

The only part I don't get is why your investigation failed with Bantx but worked with whoever else it was that you cleared.

GallopingGhost
I assumed this would happen and i think the safest bet is to vote to lynch the most suspicious and most likely to be evil person in the bunch.

VOTE: BANTX

CashmoneyDrew
I trust Caddy.

Unvote: D-Unit
Vote: Lynch Bantx

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:26 PM
The only part I don't get is why your investigation failed with Bantx but worked with whoever else it was that you cleared.

Last night I didn't even send in an investigation, the day just started before I had the chance to.

GallopingGhost
That being said above.... whoever did send Caddy something, please come out now. It might provide us with usable intel.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

Bantx(4): Todd, Rob, GG, CMD
D-Unit(1):TH

BeerBaron
(Waiting patiently for Caddy)

(Caddy has nothing to provide)

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/164/920/desk%20flip.jpg

**** it. GG annoys me. Someone give me a good reason for someone else and I'll change it.

Vote: GG

Cigaro
I shall trust Caddy, he is our Savior.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 06:27 PM
I assumed this would happen and i think the safest bet is to vote to lynch the most suspicious and most likely to be evil person in the bunch.

This is such crap its hilarious.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:27 PM
Last night I didn't even send in an investigation, the day just started before I had the chance to.

So wait...how do you know it failed if you didn't send anything in?

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:28 PM
I shall trust Caddy, he is our Savior.

=D

If any jailkeeper is out there. I'm not sure if you are protecting me, but please stop if you are.

Caddy
So wait...how do you know it failed if you didn't send anything in?

Why would Cain skip me after only a few hours, knowing full well that it is the middle of the night for me.

D-Unit
I'm not sure about bantx, I think he just got caught up with the same timing issues that I had. Definitely not as suspicious as CMD!

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 06:29 PM
This is such crap its hilarious.

Lol, i don't know why i said that. I meant to say i had a weird feeling this would happen.

bantx

Really? After reading that Caddy said he's being role blocked you still vote for me...The only thing that people were suspicious about me was that my investigation wasn't clear and that should have been cleared up when Caddy just said he's being role blocked. What other info do you possibly have that Im evil?

Raiderz4Life
(Waiting patiently for Caddy)

(Caddy has nothing to provide)

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/164/920/desk%20flip.jpg

**** it. GG annoys me. Someone give me a good reason for someone else and I'll change it.

I wanna side with you soooo bad and just vote GG too haha

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 06:30 PM
I'm not sure about bantx, I think he just got caught up with the same timing issues that I had. Definitely not as suspicious as CMD!

Ugh please read the thread. CMD has been cleared by a confirmed investigator. The suspicions of Bantx are not based on inactivity either.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:30 PM
Why would Cain skip me after only a few hours, knowing full well that it is the middle of the night for me.

Well that's lame. I mean, I'm glad we got to keep things going, but I definitely would have waited and then sent you a no result PM if you were blocked. But I can be a dick like that.

Also, why does a failed investigation of D-Unit clear him but it's "concrete evidence" against bantx?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Really? After reading that Caddy said he's being role blocked you still vote for me...The only thing that people were suspicious about me was that my investigation wasn't clear and that should have been cleared up when Caddy just said he's being role blocked. What other info do you possibly have that Im evil?

Right but he had two investigations that night and the other one yielded a result, while yours was blocked for whatever reason. He also said he didn't send anything in last night so it's not confirmed he was even roleblocked at all.

Raiderz4Life
Well that's lame. I mean, I'm glad we got to keep things going, but I definitely would have waited and then sent you a no result PM if you were blocked.

Also, why does a failed investigation of D-Unit clear him but it's "concrete evidence" against bantx?

Wasn't D's blocked? Blocked investigation =/= failed inconclusive investigation

GallopingGhost

Just the way things have been going makes me think you are evil. The votes you have done/ haven't done, the things you've said. Honestly, at this point i'd be down to lynch either you or CMD at this point, but nobody else REALLY stands out for me at this point.

For all of you that are voting for me... Not cool :( .

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 06:32 PM
Ugh please read the thread. CMD has been cleared by a confirmed investigator. The suspicions of Bantx are not based on inactivity either.
You must be playing naive about the Godfather coming up as good if investigated or you're on his side.

Either way, his voting pattern spells it out clearly. He's mafia... and the fact that he came up good, is confirmation in my mind that he IS the Godfather.

Todd Bertuzzi
Nvm I see what Caddy's saying about being blocked now.

GallopingGhost

But we think CMD is the mafia boss and the boss can't be investigated aka he comes up good. That's our thought process since his moves have been more than shady.

Caddy
Well that's lame. I mean, I'm glad we got to keep things going, but I definitely would have waited and then sent you a no result PM if you were blocked. But I can be a dick like that.

I didn't investigate D-Unit. I just made it up. He is no threat to the town, may as well clear him.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 06:33 PM
I wanna side with you soooo bad and just vote GG too haha

I'm considering it. The evidence does seem stacked against bantx, but it's not certain, and I've been mistrusting GG for a long time now.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 06:34 PM
I didn't investigate D-Unit. I just made it up. He is no threat to the town, may as well clear him.

I respect what you tried to do though... it was a good move. You never know what hole he could have dug himself into.

Just to clarify, i'm down to lynch either Bantx or CMD. Either works for me at this point. I'd like to hear everyones thoughts.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:34 PM
D-Unit has cast exactly as many votes as Bantx. Both had failed investigations against them. That means D-Unit is clear but Bantx is not. Wonderful logic we all employ here.

**** it. I'll take up njx's mantle of being a cynical voter. Hell, maybe they're both evil. I hate your logic and if you're right, it's by dumb luck only.

Unvote: GG
Vote: Bantx

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Bantx(5): Todd, Rob, GG, CMD, BeerBaron

Raiderz4Life
**** it. He's rustling my jimbos

Vote GG

Subject to change

BeerBaron
D-Unit has cast exactly as many votes as Bantx. Both had failed investigations against them. That means D-Unit is clear but Bantx is not. Wonderful logic we all employ here.

**** it. I'll take up njx's mantle of being a cynical voter. Hell, maybe they're both evil. I hate your logic and if you're right, it's by dumb luck only.

Or non-investigations because caddy is screwing around.

D-Unit
I'm considering it. The evidence does seem stacked against bantx, but it's not certain, and I've been mistrusting GG for a long time now.
What do you think about my allegations against CMD?

Raiderz4Life

Caddy said he DIDN'T investigate D though.

Todd Bertuzzi
I'd have to think the only way Cain/Grizz would just skip you like that was because you were blocked but I'm surprised they didn't PM you confirming it.

Anyways I still think we need to get to the bottom of why Bantx's investigation was blocked while the other one that night came up with a result.

D-Unit
Or non-investigations because caddy is screwing around.
What do you think about my allegations against CMD?

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:36 PM

Do. you. not. read. I didn't investigate D-Unit.

Vote: Beer Baron

I'm going to be honest, I have no read on you.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:36 PM
You ******* posted that after I had begun writing mine up. I corrected it a few posts above yours.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Do. you. not. read. I didn't investigate D-Unit.

Vote: Beer Baron

I'm going to be honest, I have no read on you.

I still think Beer Baron might be evil.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 06:38 PM
The one thing that's a hold up for me on CMD is the fact that he defended njx when everyone was going after him. Could be a mafia ploy, but he could have easily gotten away with going along with everyone else in that same situation as well. Just felt it was worth noting.

bantx
so much random voting right now between me cmd and dunit. CMD is cleared, and I've stated my case. I honestly don't know why my investigation came up insufficient. D-unit seems like a goodie here nothing too out of the norm. GG has been going after 2 goodies and taking anvantage of my investigated problems.

Raiderz4Life
OMG GG...you're ******* bandwagoning again.

TitanHope
05-10-2012, 06:39 PM
There's no way Caddy could get half his investigations completed while being roleblocked or jailed. Roleblocking blocks the role, which means an investigator can't use his investigative powers. It would have blocked ALL his actions, not just half, regardless of being motivated.

It had to have been something like a rolestop on Bantx's end.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 06:39 PM
Updated Vote Count:

GG(1): R4L, Bantx

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:40 PM
How about we just kill the person whose death gives us the most information? I'm a little behind on stuff around here so I'm not sure who that could be.

Unvote BB

For now I don't know if it is wise to target you, but don't think you are out of the woods! His response to my vote was quite aggressive though...

GallopingGhost
OMG GG...you're ******* bandwagoning again.

No i'm not. I already stated earlier this day the three people i was wary of and BB was one of them.......

So far Bantx is number one on my list. Todd is also up there, but i want to bring to all of your attention the possibiloty of BB being evil. Lets see what Caddy has to say before jumping to conclusions.

CashmoneyDrew
Along with all the other crap that points to me not being mafia, you guys are forgetting I was scouted by TBW and my power was only mid-range.

Hint hint... not mafia boss. Good like I've been proven to be.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 06:41 PM
A little off topic but TBW has definitely been silenced today.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Along with all the other crap that points to me not being mafia, you guys are forgetting I was scouted by TBW and my power was only mid-range.

I'm not sure if bosses get their power level distorted like their alignment, but if not, this is a very important fact.

Todd Bertuzzi
There's no way Caddy could get half his investigations completed while being roleblocked or jailed. Roleblocking blocks the role, which means an investigator can't use his investigative powers. It would have blocked ALL his actions, not just half, regardless of being motivated.

It had to have been something like a rolestop on Bantx's end.

I think it's time for a role reveal on Bantx's part. It's just not adding up for some reason.

BeerBaron
I still think Beer Baron might be evil.

Yeah, and you might be a lynch-train-hopping, clumsy player who 'speaks' a lot but 'says' little.

Only one of those accusations will last past the end of this game.

http://media2011.buhfly.com/gifs/deal%20with%20it%203.gif

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 06:44 PM
The one thing that's a hold up for me on CMD is the fact that he defended njx when everyone was going after him. Could be a mafia ploy, but he could have easily gotten away with going along with everyone else in that same situation as well. Just felt it was worth noting.
CMD voted for njx at the last minute. He was the 2nd to last one to vote for njx.

He played like he was protecting him and then when it got close he helped nail the coffin shut.

OMG... LYNCH CMD PEOPLE! Don't let him fool you!

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:44 PM
Yeah where is TBW? Anyone have any info as to why he might not be here?

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 06:45 PM
CMD voted for njx at the last minute. He was the 2nd to last one to vote for njx.

He played like he was protecting him and then when it got close he helped nail the coffin shut.

OMG... LYNCH CMD PEOPLE! Don't let him fool you!

Read my post on the last page and then hopefully you'll finally jump off of the dumb-dumb train.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 06:45 PM
Updated Vote Count:

GG(2): R4L, Bantx

bantx
05-10-2012, 06:46 PM
I think it's time for a role reveal on Bantx's part. It's just not adding up for some reason.

I won't reveal what I am until necessary. It's weak role; this was stated when I forgot who scanned my power level and mine was read as low.

GallopingGhost

Someone already posted that they think he is silenced.

Todd Bertuzzi

He made a post about how he can't wait to post today in mafia discussion right after this thread opened back up. The post has since been edited by IBC.

Caddy
He made a post about how he can't wait to post today in mafia discussion right after this thread opened back up. The post has since been edited by IBC.

D-Unit, did you do anything to TBW?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Gonzo is the person I probably want to hear from most. I know from past games he usually works nights but even when he's been around he's been pretty tame for a typical town aligned Gonzo.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 06:49 PM
How about we just kill the person whose death gives us the most information? I'm a little behind on stuff around here so I'm not sure who that could be.

For now I don't know if it is wise to target you, but don't think you are out of the woods! His response to my vote was quite aggressive though...

You might get aggressive too when two people practically poke your eye out shoving fingers in your face to accuse you of a misdeed when you clarify your post while I'm making mine. They're two minutes apart and I corrected it with another post in between that and your accusatory post.

It must be nice caddy, being an ultra powerful confirmed good guy who has everyone in the game hanging on your every word. Don't get too used to it though, I wouldn't want you at anything less than your sharpest for the next game.

Oh, and one other thing, you still hate the idea of resurrections in these? Didn't think so....

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:51 PM
You might get aggressive too when two people practically poke your eye out shoving fingers in your face to accuse you of a misdeed when you clarify your post while I'm making mine. They're two minutes apart and I corrected it with another post in between that and your accusatory post.

It must be nice caddy, being an ultra powerful confirmed good guy who has everyone in the game hanging on your every word. Don't get too used to it though, I wouldn't want you at anything less than your sharpest for the next game.

Oh, and one other thing, you still hate the idea of resurrections in these? Didn't think so....

Anyone else confused by this?

I voted for BB, put in one line of reasoning (flimsy at best) and get an extravagant/aggressive response.

D-Unit

Read my post on the last page and then hopefully you'll finally jump off of the dumb-dumb train.
I'm on to you. ...but I think you just unveiled your identity and the identity of your fellow mafia member.

If TBW was silenced today then that means he's probably evil, as an evil would not silence another evil.

I bet you and TBW came up with the plan that he would try to get the group to believe you were a low power player, when in fact, you're the GODFATHER.

It's OVER buddy. The town is just plain stupid if you get away. ...and if I die tonight, it's all on you buster.

D-Unit
D-Unit, did you do anything to TBW?
No, I didn't.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 06:53 PM
I'm on to you. ...but I think you just unveiled your identity and the identity of your fellow mafia member.

If TBW was silenced today then that means he's probably evil, as an evil would not silence another evil.

I bet you and TBW came up with the plan that he would try to get the group to believe you were a low power player, when in fact, you're the GODFATHER.

It's OVER buddy. The town is just plain stupid if you get away. ...and if I die tonight, it's all on you buster.

There's the D-Unit I know!!

And yeah BB is getting a little feisty.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 06:56 PM
Not really sure what was up with BB's post. I kind of feel like trusting D-Unit, because D is trusted by Caddy, but I myself have am not too certain of CMD's guilt, at least yet.

There's nothing really solid on GG, but I'm just going with my gut, which says not to trust him. In truth, I'll probably change to go wherever the town goes today, as I'm not certain of anyone.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 06:57 PM
This is VERY out there but stay with me for a seconds haha....

The mafia comes up with a plan where TBW and Woot would both claim to be town aligned scouters. We lynch njx and everyone believes TBW is good. TBW claims to know the powers of Renji(dead) as well as Bantx and BB(both potential mafia?) so no one can deny his claims. CMD has been cleared by ngata(could be the godfather) and he uses TBW's mid level power claim of him to try and clear any remaining doubts. Wooty was evil and was silenced earlier(so we assume) and so I'm inclined to believe whoever is silencing people is town aligned. Again, just throwing this out there and it's likely 100% wrong but it would be a brilliant play by the mafia.

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 06:57 PM

Good lord you cannot read, as proven by your ridiculous witch hunt. I said I have a mid-level power range and that's what TBW said as well. Not high, nor low. Also, TBW made a point of how untrustworthy Woot was while I was sticking up for njx. At that same time you were playing twiddly dinks with your thumbs.

You've been completely silent until today sans one other day and now you're ridiculously behind. And your lack of actual reading and providing or understanding context has left you grasping at straws at this point.

Also, good guys get silenced. Not bad guys.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 06:58 PM

The mafia comes up with a plan where TBW and Woot would both claim to be town aligned scouters. We lynch njx and everyone believes TBW is good. TBW claims to know the powers of Renji(dead) as well as Bantx and BB(both potential mafia?) so no one can deny his claims. CMD has been cleared by ngata(could be the godfather) and he uses TBW's mid level power claim of him to try and clear any remaining doubts. Wooty was evil and was silenced earlier(so we assume) and so I'm inclined to believe whoever is silencing people is town aligned. Again, just throwing this out there and it's likely 100% wrong but it would be a brilliant play by the mafia.

I'd be very hesitant to suggest a town aligned silencer. It is almost certainly Guldo.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 06:58 PM

If this post is correct it should go down in the HOF.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 06:59 PM
There's the D-Unit I know!!

And yeah BB is getting a little feisty.
If we vote for CMD, we'll know what to do tomorrow and make a quick lynch out of TBW. All the other confusion over bantx, BB and GG can be clarified after that.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Yeah I'm not sure the point of a town-aligned silencer. The town benefits from information.

GallopingGhost
If we vote for CMD, we'll know what to do tomorrow and make a quick lynch out of TBW. All the other confusion over bantx, BB and GG can be clarified after that.

CMD isn't as likely as Bantx as evil. I know you have your gut feeling and all, but i have my gut feeling too.

Raiderz4Life
CMD isn't as likely as Bantx as evil. I know you have your gut feeling and all, but i have my gut feeling too.

Quite honestly, I'd rather follow D's.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 07:01 PM
I'd be very hesitant to suggest a town aligned silencer. It is almost certainly Guldo.

Ya see that has always been my line of thought but I don't understand why Woot was silenced when he was evil. Was that supposed to make us trust him more haha? Maybe he wasn't actually silenced but the silencing of TBW makes me think the role is out there.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Quite honestly, I'd rather follow D's.

Go right ahead, i'm not stopping you, but right now i just can't bare changing my vote.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Ya see that has always been my line of thought but I don't understand why Woot was silenced when he was evil. Was that supposed to make us trust him more haha? Maybe he wasn't actually silenced but the silencing of TBW makes me think the role is out there.

Woot does crazy things for no apparent reason most of the time

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 07:03 PM

Seems pretty obvious Woot was just lying low to avoid the heat and he made up the "silencing" story.

Dr. Gonzo
05-10-2012, 07:03 PM

Being closely watched at work so might not be able to post again but I have been suspicious of him for a while.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:04 PM

Under what circumstances am I to you evil. Seriously you say that I'm likely evil, but then you follow up with that it's your gut feeling....

D-Unit
You've admitted yourself that you like to throw out random lynches. ..and after the umpteenth time... NOW you're certain???

CMD is the only one I've got a strong hunch on. Too much evidence lined up for me not to go that route.

I get that nobody likes to follow either of us in this game, so maybe they'll have a chance to escape. We might as well get on the same page.

TitanHope
The silencer could not even exist. Who has claimed to have been silenced so far? I count Woot, and he could have used it as a ploy.

fenikz
05-10-2012, 07:05 PM
1st of all

http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Super+Bowl+XLIII+bW5RWJyg2FIl.jpg

!!!!!!

and now I go catch up

Caddy
05-10-2012, 07:05 PM
I'm not going to throw out a vote just yet. I'll get a chance to go over the thread and catch up on things I am unclear on later today.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 07:07 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-jcJRhJHjniM/TwyEq3kSoKI/AAAAAAAAJDE/IBzUHTEF6KI/s1600/dbz30-37.jpg

TheBoyWonder (Bulma, Power Level Scouter) has been killed by a scouter malfunction.

Voting will continue as normal

Updated Vote Count:

Bantx (6): Todd, Rob, GG, CMD, BeerBaron, Gonzo
CMD (1): D-Unit
D-Unit (1):TH
GG (3): R4L, Bantx, Cigaro

With 19 alive, 10 needed for majority.

Caddy
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BeerBaron
Well that was sudden and weird.

CashmoneyDrew
And now you can shut the **** up GG and D!

GallopingGhost
You've admitted yourself that you like to throw out random lynches. ..and after the umpteenth time... NOW you're certain???

CMD is the only one I've got a strong hunch on. Too much evidence lined up for me not to go that route.

I get that nobody likes to follow either of us in this game, so maybe they'll have a chance to escape. We might as well get on the same page.

I've admitted i like to ACCUSE randomly... and no i'm not certain he is evil, but i think he is much more likely to be evil than anyone else.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Voting for me would leave the town one less vote for a baddie. This is the only way I'll be killed is through lynching, I'll leave it at that.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Well there goes my theory behind CMD and TBW working together.

Back to square one. :/

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Voting for me would leave the town one less vote for a baddie. This is the only way I'll be killed is through lynching, I'll leave it at that.

Just as I'm starting to buy D's argument for CMD, you come out with this. And, yanno, the scouter thing...

D-Unit
You're now looking like public enemy #1.

Todd Bertuzzi
Could have been modkilled for basically revealing he was silenced...

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Well there goes my theory behind CMD and TBW working together.

Back to square one. :/

Haha, it's all good. For the longest time i was really keen on CMD being evil.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:10 PM
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/2809/wtf.gif

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Could have been modkilled for basically revealing he was silenced...

Almost certainly this. I checked and noticed that post has since been edited.

GallopingGhost

I'm trying to think of what good guy would have that role..... :confuse:

Cigaro
Well, looks like I'll be holding onto my GG vote a little longer. Bantx the likely alternative.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:12 PM
You're now looking like public enemy #1.

Yeah Im being forced to say this now that we only need 1 less vote to kill me with 6 votes already on me.

Caddy

You can't be killed at night?

bantx
I cant be targeted.

SuperMcGee
What an outrageous turn of events!

I increasingly dislike the way BB prefaces his votes.

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm trying to think of what good guy would have that role..... :confuse:

Well, I wouldn't have guessed Kami to be bulletproof but it seems that there is a bit of playing around with the roles going on.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 07:13 PM
And now you can shut the **** up GG and D!
Huh??? GG has been wanting to lynch bantx. He hasn't been trying to get you out.

....you haven't been questioning bantx either, come to think of it....

...if bantx is evil, I think you're on his side.

CashmoneyDrew
05-10-2012, 07:16 PM
Huh??? GG has been wanting to lynch bantx. He hasn't been trying to get you out.

....you haven't been questioning bantx either, come to think of it....

...if bantx is evil, I think you're on his side.

My vote is on Bantx. :facepalm:

Jeez, you've been next to worthless today.

Also, if you could read (which we've established you haven't done) GG has been the freaking conductor on my lynch train until today.

Caddy
05-10-2012, 07:16 PM
I cant be targeted.

Why would this be a power possessed by a townie?

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 07:17 PM
I cant be targeted.
You avoid saying you can't be killed, by saying you can't be targeted??? WTF?

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:17 PM
Only Dende comes to mind for such a role, but he was killed by Frieza, so...

Caddy
05-10-2012, 07:18 PM
BTW when do I get to go Super Saiyan? Does Krillin need to be killed?

bantx
I've already told most of it, might as well come out with it all the way.

All mighty Goku has asked.

My role is a commuter I get to leave during the night. Not being able to be targeted thus your investigation not going through. But of course people like GG and Todd had to keep pushing for me and had to reveal it. Thanks guys.

D-Unit
My vote is on Bantx. :facepalm:

Jeez, you've been next to worthless today.

Also, if you could read (which we've established you haven't done) GG has been the freaking conductor on my lynch train until today.
That's not how you vote a guy to be lynched! Why the shady unofficial vote?

Dr. Gonzo
If you cannot be targeted at night Bantx now is the time to completely role reveal and convince us you are good.

Rob S
05-10-2012, 07:19 PM
I don't have the time to go back and find it, but didn't TBW or someone else say bantx had a low power level? Not being targetable is an insane power.

I am keeping my vote right where it is.

Todd Bertuzzi
I don't see how revealing that is a big deal at all...

bantx
If you cannot be targeted at night Bantx now is the time to completely role reveal and convince us you are good.

read up a few post

Dr. Gonzo
05-10-2012, 07:20 PM
I've already told most of it, might as well come out with it all the way.

All mighty Goku has asked.

My role is a commuter I get to leave during the night. Not being able to be targeted thus your investigation not going through. But of course people like GG and Todd had to keep pushing for me and had to reveal it. Thanks guys.

If you can leave at night why did you not want to reveal yourself. You just seem suspicious to me. Still.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:21 PM
So the bad guys would waste their abilities on me with it having no affect on me?

CashmoneyDrew
That's not how you vote a guy to be lynched! Why the shady unofficial vote?

My vote is 100% official. I unvoted in bold for you immediately after Caddy said he trusts you, and then I voted in bold for Bantx.

You must be in character as Bubbles right now to be this ridiculous.

SuperMcGee
Do you commute every night?

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:22 PM
Looking at the Mafia Wiki, it states the commuter role is usually pro-Town as by commuting, it can perform no night actions, thus being of little service to the mafia.

GallopingGhost
I still think you are evil. If i was a good guy with that role i would be more active during the day attacking bad guys with votes / intel, but you haven't done anything during the day to suggest you're good. You may have the role, but you must be evil. It doesn't make any sense your moves especially since you revealed that role.

BeerBaron
I don't have the time to go back and find it, but didn't TBW or someone else say bantx had a low power level? Not being targetable is an insane power.

I am keeping my vote right where it is.

Here you go:

Bantx Low, BB Low, CMD Mid, Renji Low. Renji's made no sense to me, but I guess if you consider Goku was stronger than Kai in the Saiyan Saga then it makes some sense. Also I checked out Renji because I didn't trust him. I never saw any indication of his confirmed innocence.

Since he is officially revealed as a power level scouter, I think we can trust those.

bantx
Yes i do SuperMcgee

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Does that mean you can't be killed either? Two bulletproof townies would never happen...

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Does that mean you can't be killed either? Two bulletproof townies would never happen...

He can be lynched.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:24 PM
I still think you are evil. If i was a good guy with that role i would be more active during the day attacking bad guys with votes / intel, but you haven't done anything during the day to suggest you're good. You may have the role, but you must be evil. It doesn't make any sense your moves especially since you revealed that role.

Dunit stated this many freaking times and you continue to not read them. It isn't my fault that threads open and different times during the day leading to me not being able to be there to vote.

Caddy
Anyone feel like killing Super McGee?

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

Bantx (6): Todd, Rob, GG, CMD, BeerBaron, Gonzo

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 07:25 PM
WTF!! TBW dead??

Rob S
05-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Here you go:

Since he is officially revealed as a power level scouter, I think we can trust those.

Thanks....I mean, maybe commuter isn't as powerful as I feel it is, but my vote is staying unless someone more knowledgable than I regarding the strength of certain roles speaks up.

Dr. Gonzo
05-10-2012, 07:26 PM
unvote: bantx

Lets go after someone else.

D-Unit
My vote is 100% official. I unvoted in bold for you immediately after Caddy said he trusts you, and then I voted in bold for Bantx.

You must be in character as Bubbles right now to be this ridiculous.
You can't go back and edit posts. That's against the rules.

Cigaro
As of right now, I trust bantx. Who knows, could be a smokescreen like Woot, but as a commuter, it would explain the failed investigation, and as a commuter, he's unlikely to be mafia as he provides little assistance.

Todd Bertuzzi

McGee and Cigaro would be next for me. Still want to get this mess with Bantx cleared up. I mean two bulletproof townies just couldn't happen unless Frieza's kills are unblockable or something...but then Caddy would already be dead.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Seriously though, if commuter can't be killed at night, role revealing would essential make Bantx invincible...yet he was hesitant to come out with his role.

CashmoneyDrew
You can't go back and edit posts. That's against the rules.

I haven't edited any posts. Are you taking crazy pills?

bantx
I'm keeping my vote for GG because he obviously doesn't read any post. Only until we can all figure out who we're going to vote for.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:28 PM
Seriously though, if commuter can't be killed at night, role revealing would essential make Bantx invincible...yet he was hesitant to come out with his role.

It is the one hang-up, admittedly.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:28 PM
McGee and Cigaro would be next for me. Still want to get this mess with Bantx cleared up. I mean two bulletproof townies just couldn't happen unless Frieza's kills are unblockable or something...but then Caddy would already be dead.

The odds of the town winning would be too much in my opinion, but i can't prove anything. As much as Cigaro always targets me i would prefer McGee as a target over him.

Rob S
05-10-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm leaving my vote for bantx, but besides him, when I caught up on everything, Todd was the next most suspicious to me.

fenikz
05-10-2012, 07:30 PM
go to catch up and TBW dies, don't post game **** in the mafia thread :/

UKFan - idk
CashmoneyDrew - cleared by Ngata?
R4L - claims he is a back up
TitanHope - idk
Todd - idk
Rob - idk
Gonzo - idk
Scotty - Motivator
APS - Mason
BeerBaron - idk
D-Unit - idk
Caddy - Goku
fenikz - Rolecop
Cigaro - idk
CJ - idk
Jensen - Mason
GallopingGhost - idk
Bantx - Commuter?
SuperMcgee - idk

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:30 PM

I didn't even think of this... that is so true. Hmmmmmmmmm... i'm stumped at the moment.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:31 PM
I'm going to go look back on all the posts and votes Todd has made to provide myself with some info.

Todd Bertuzzi
Seriously though, I know njx was asking if an unblockable kill existed because once his role was out there that was essentially the only thing preventing him from being lynched. The fact they sacrificed Wooty along with the fact Caddy is still alive leads me to believe no such kill exists in this case. There's no way there would be two bulletproof townies as it would make it nearly impossible for mafia to win under these circumstances.

bantx
I'm not really invincible I can get killed at night, I just can't get targeted by an ability. Mafia probably didn't a shot at killing me because I've been suspicious this whole time by multiple people. Which will likely change now.

Caddy
Why was TBW able to get a reading on Bantx if he is 'untargettable'

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 07:32 PM
Seriously though, I know njx was asking if an unblockable kill existed because once his role was out there that was essentially the only thing preventing him from being lynched. The fact they sacrificed Wooty along with the fact Caddy is still alive leads me to believe no such kill exists in this case. There's no way there would be two bulletproof townies as it would make it nearly impossible for mafia to win under these circumstances.

You know what else makes sense? Goku defeats Frieza and back when we were worried about Woot being a hunter, caddy hinted that he had a means of avoiding death.

Maybe Frieza can't target Goku with that?

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:32 PM

Wow!!!! That is also really true.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:33 PM
Just throwing it out there...Burter? 'Too fast' to use abilities on?

Todd Bertuzzi
Why was TBW able to get a reading on Bantx is he is 'untargettable'

This should be the dagger. I really hope Bantx is evil or it will be my neck on the line tomorrow which will really put the town at a disadvantage but I'm confident here. The evidence is all there.

Rob S

This is a fantastic point and I'm glad I didn't unvote! Thats pretty damming evidence imo.

bantx

I'm only able to leave every odd night. I just rechecked my role but I've been sending my night action as to leaving every night. Wiki explains it.

Cigaro

Hmmmmm......

BeerBaron
05-10-2012, 07:34 PM
I'm only able to leave every odd night. I just rechecked my role but I've been sending my night action as to leaving every night. Wiki explains it.

Smells like bullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lshit.

My vote stays.

Caddy
The fact that Bantx has confirmed he is 'untargettable' and that he can commute every night looks like it could be a lie. If he is untargettable, there is no way that TBW could get a read on him.

Todd Bertuzzi
Just throwing it out there...Burter? 'Too fast' to use abilities on?

I'm thinking Guldo and he can "freeze time" so no one can use any abilities on him.

Cigaro
Yeah now things are getting interesting.

SuperMcGee

Not really, no.

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:35 PM

Wow.... backtracking... I'm leaving my vote on Bantx.

Btw i looked at Todds voting pattern and it doesn't really lead to him being evil although i don't want to discount him.

Rob S

I feel like you're scrambling bad.....were not going to get a better lynch option imo.

Caddy
What night did TBW scout Bantx? I can line that up with the night I scouted him.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

Bantx (5): Todd, Rob, GG, CMD, BeerBaron

Todd Bertuzzi
You know what else makes sense? Goku defeats Frieza and back when we were worried about Woot being a hunter, caddy hinted that he had a means of avoiding death.

Maybe Frieza can't target Goku with that?

So then why did they sacrifice Woot to get njx out of the way? It was the only way they could kill him because an unblockable kill does not exist.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Kill me for misreading my role, it was a simple mistake. I thought I could commute every night.

BeerBaron
What night did TBW scout Bantx? I can line that up with the night I scouted him.

He didn't post the nights, but if he scouted them in the order he listed them, then night 1.

D-Unit
I haven't edited any posts. Are you taking crazy pills?
OK CMD I had to go back and look at that post. I'm cool with you now since you withstood my extreme accusations.

Let's do this. I'll follow your gut.

unvote: cmd

Rob S

Looks like night 1 based on BB's post on the previous page.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:37 PM
He has him listed first, so the first night?

bantx
Outted my role and still suspicious -_- honestly I don't know what else to say.

BeerBaron
So then why did they sacrifice Woot to get njx out of the way? It was the only way they could kill him because an unblockable kill does not exist.

The mafia isn't very bright? Woot isn't very bright?

Cigaro
Vote: bantx

I've still got my eye on you, GG.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Bantx (7): Todd, Rob, GG, CMD, BeerBaron, D-Unit, Cigaro
GG (2): R4L, Bant

GallopingGhost
05-10-2012, 07:39 PM
Vote: bantx

I've still got my eye on you, GG.

:helmet:

Haterz gonna hate.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Why are you guys still voting for me after I've etold you my role?! Seriously wtf

Todd Bertuzzi
05-10-2012, 07:40 PM
After this Cigaro, Gonzo and McGee should be where we shift our attention.

Jensen
05-10-2012, 07:41 PM
The way Todd has played this whole game has left me feeling uneasy about him being good. I have nothing to go off of but intuition, but some of the posts he has made seem like mafia-type posts to me.

Vote: Todd

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:42 PM
There goes Todd leading the next lynch train again. This time with 3 totally different names.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Why are you guys still voting for me after I've etold you my role?! Seriously wtf

Because the first version of your story is different from the second, plus what Caddy pointed. Hopefully Caddy remembers what day/night he targeted you, so at the very least we can see if it fits your on/off claim.

SuperMcGee
05-10-2012, 07:43 PM
After this Cigaro, Gonzo and McGee should be where we shift our attention.

Holy random bunch.

Rob S
05-10-2012, 07:43 PM

It's worth the risk right now. First off, it's probable you are mafia. Second of all, if you are a commuter, you are now more or less useless to the town as the mafia won't waste targets on you anymore and you have no other power that can hurt them. You're a townie at best now, but I think you are mafia. You must die.

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 07:44 PM
It sounds too much like a lie.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

GG (2): R4L, Bantx
Todd (1): Jensen

Caddy
I investigated him Night 4.

bantx
It's a little late in the game to keep voting out people that are "useless" every vote counts right now.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 07:45 PM

So you got an inconclusive investigation on a night where he shouldn't have been able to leave? Hmm

Rob S
It's a little late in the game to keep voting out people that are "useless" every vote counts right now.

You are more likely to be mafia than anyone else that is suspected right now imo. My vote stands and I think you're evil.

Caddy
So you got an inconclusive investigation on a night where he shouldn't have been able to leave? Hmm

Apparently.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:46 PM

That'd technically match up if he was scouted the first night by TBW, but didn't use his power until the second night. Still by the story overall at this point, however.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:46 PM

actually

Got my power levels night 1
night 2 leave
night 3 dont
night 4 leave

D-Unit
05-10-2012, 07:47 PM
It's not that you are useless. It's too unbelievable to think that the mafia can't even target you, much less kill you at night. Then you played dumb about not readind your role right. That was the nail in the coffin right there. Nobody is that idiotic to not know what their role is capable of.

Caddy
actually

Got my power levels night 1
night 2 leave
night 3 dont
night 4 leave

If you can leave every 'odd' night, wouldn't that be nights 1 and 3?

GallopingGhost

Then why were ya'll tryna vote to lynch me again??? Hypocrite.

Cigaro
That'd technically match up if he was scouted the first night by TBW, but didn't use his power until the second night. Still by the story overall at this point, however.

*don't buy

bantx

You should go read the reason why I voted for you for irony.

Dr. Gonzo
05-10-2012, 07:48 PM
vote: BeerBaron

I just don't trust you.

bantx
05-10-2012, 07:49 PM
If you can leave every 'odd' night, wouldn't that be nights 1 and 3?

If i could leave every odd night he wouldn't have gotten my power level reading. Like I said in my last post quote me I sent in my night action every night saying to leave but only worked nights 2 and 4 i'm guessing.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 07:49 PM

I swear I'm so sure you're not good...and if you are you absolutely suck at being a towns person.

Cigaro
05-10-2012, 07:50 PM
I swear I'm so sure you're not good...and if you are you absolutely suck at being a towns person.

Concurred.

ImBrotherCain
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (1): Gonzo

bantx
The Commuter is a role that "leaves Town" each Night, thus making them ineligible to be targeted by Night actions. By extension, they cannot use any Night actions they may have.
Because they cannot use Night actions, almost all Commuters are pro-Town.
It is worth noting that because in flavor it physically leaves the game for the Night instead of being protected somewhere in Town, Commuter is considered the ultimate in Untargetability, trumping even things like Strongman.

Variations

Most Commuters cannot Commute each Night. Instead, they generally have Odd-Night or Even-Night modifiers attached.
Alternatively, they may be X-Shot and need to choose if they want to Commute each Night.

This is only my 2nd mafia game played so sorry for the confusion just trying to state my case here.

GallopingGhost

Haterz gonna hate. When Bantx turns up evil... what then? I'll be looking back at you saying i told you so.

Raiderz4Life
05-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Haterz gonna hate. When Bantx turns up evil... what then? I'll be looking back at you saying i told you so.

:facepalm: I'm not even going to bother.

ImBrotherCain
05-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (1): Gonzo