PDA

View Full Version : Psych Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Job Reborn
05-14-2012, 12:50 PM
You mean out 1/4 - 1/5 shot of getting a bad guy? I am sorry those odds aren't something I want to toy with.

More like 1/3 - 1/4. So you prefer a 1/1 shot of getting a townie killed during the night? That's a good thing to know. might as well no-lynch every time and wait for mafia to pick us off.

Also I edited my prior post after you saw it, so here :

Dude seriously? Isn't this game about deduction. So I start to draw connections to what happened and it makes me suspicious? That sounds logical.

Which is exactly what I did : drawing connections. While not important on a stand-alone basis, when mixed with the rest of the case, that part became relevant. I could send you back that sarcastic slur.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 12:51 PM
Alright so, I'm going to throw this out there.

I'm calling ******** on Caddy. ******** ******** triple ******* ****-sucking ********.

1.) Given the amount of participants in each game, the likelihood of him being a Cop back to back like that is about 1/744.

2.) He saw how easily he could lead the sheep-like townies to slaughter if he wanted to in the last game. The town is inherently stupid and will rally behind anyone they can feel like they trust.

3.) Claiming Cop on day 1 like that as a baddie serves two purposes:
A.) Potentially steals protection from legitimate powered townies.
B.) An actual cop counter-claiming basically outs that person as a cop, giving the mafia their target.

It was a stupid move and I like the odds of him being evil and trying to send the town for a loop far better than him being an actual cop.

Caddy commanding the town and leading them right off a cliff is happening (maybe literally in the game) over my dead body.

Vote: Caddy

This is pretty much my thought process and my vote will be staying with Caddy for the time being.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey Job it looks like Rob, Gonzo and ATL jumped on BeerBarons analysis... QUICK LYNCH THEM! :lynched:

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 12:53 PM
Hey Job it looks like Rob, Gonzo and ATL jumped on BeerBarons analysis... QUICK LYNCH THEM! :lynched:
you seriously make no sense at all.

Unlynch
lynch IBC

Job Reborn
05-14-2012, 12:54 PM
I voted for myself.... That doesn't mean 400 people need to follow me. Seriously I am one person acting in the towns best interest. I wasn't the hammer. Caddy isn't dead. There is more than enough time for a discussion. I said who I thought was bad and I voted for him. Plain and damn simple.

Not plain and simple. You said who you thought was bad and implied that lynching him fast and sweet while he can't even defend himself was our ONLY option.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Claiming cop if you are mafia just doenst make sense ever for a mafia. You put too much unnecessary attention on yourself. I mean why would someone do that? Wouldnt that beat the purpose of being a mafia?

Drawing out the real cop doesnt work. A cop doesnt know how many other cops there are, therefore counterclaiming is not really a viable choice to do.

It also makes no sense if he is good. At all. I am sure someone protected him and someone investigated him. If he knows he is good why would he come out with that day one? It uses up valuable early investigations. I think it was a horrible move whether he is good or bad but all I can think is he is a goon and was hoping to survive today and maybe get us to lynch someone important early before he dies.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 12:56 PM
you seriously make no sense at all.

Unlynch
lynch IBC

At this point I am just being a dick... Look below you will see why I said it.

I was thinking this as well... but you are kinda acting like a crazy person right now which is slightly off putting.

I was thinking that myself. Does that mean it was Caddy's or was it just Forenci's character?

- Twice : Someone brings up a good point, and goes "Oh I was also thinking that". Care to actually bring it up the next time? Seems to me like you're either faking to be analyzing the posts like the other guys have been, or that you are withholding information.

Job Reborn

Yes, because my case against you is not a combination of many elements but just about you agreeing with BB.

Dr. Gonzo

Haha, you really want to be lynched don't you?

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 12:57 PM
It also makes no sense if he is good. At all. I am sure someone protected him and someone investigated him. If he knows he is good why would he come out with that day one? It uses up valuable early investigations. I think it was a horrible move whether he is good or bad but all I can think is he is a goon and was hoping to survive today and maybe get us to lynch someone important early before he dies.
Didnt BB mention something about how powerful a proven commodity is? I think thats why he wanted to shake it up this time.

Job Reborn
05-14-2012, 12:59 PM

Alternative possibility :

We saw that Jbond's role was a triggered role. Now I can't be sure what that means, but what if he had to be targeted by someone to activate his role or something. That would be reason enough to put a target on your back if Caddy had a similar role.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 01:00 PM
Usually people are unaware of the triggers until they happen.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Didnt BB mention something about how powerful a proven commodity is? I think thats why he wanted to shake it up this time.

That is why I think he is evil. If he is good how the **** did he expect not to be tailored and made to look bad? I am thinking BB going so strong against him tells us something and if he did show up bad why the **** would he expect us not to lynch him? Just poor play on his part. That said I think he is expecting people to do exactly what you are doing and I think because of that he expected to last a few days and pull a Bulldogs and take out someone strong. Great strategy for a goon if it works.

BeerBaron
I also don't rule out the possibility that Shane was targeted directly because he's Shane.

Todd Bertuzzi
I feel like the mafia might have a framer/tailor and Caddy was trying to get the town to follow him all game like what happened last game with him and Bulldogs.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 01:02 PM
well it seems like you people made your mind up. I dont buy it but whatever.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:03 PM
I feel like the mafia might have a framer/tailor and Caddy was trying to get the town to follow him all game like what happened last game with him and Bulldogs.

But wouldn't Caddy have thought about that?

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:04 PM
well it seems like you people made your mind up. I dont buy it but whatever.

What do you propose we do? Who are you suspicious of?

ImBrotherCain
But wouldn't Caddy have thought about that?

I think he means the Caddy would pretend to be a cop and they would tailor him.

Todd Bertuzzi
I also don't rule out the possibility that Shane was targeted directly because he's Shane.

This is what I think is the case here.

As far as Caddy's concerned another possibility is that he's just trying to lure out all the investigators/watchers early on so the mafia can take them out and the town will have no one to follow. It was just such a fishy play and one that a town aligned Caddy wouldn't make I have to believe.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 01:05 PM
like i said. I dont like broths move. I dont think caddy or bb are bad. Thats why broths move seems odd to me. A person that goes out and basically says: "LETS LYNCH THE ONE GUY AND THEN GO FOR THE NEXT!" kinda sounds bad to me.

IBC also sounds rather peculiar pushing hard for the kill and being very defensive once job started. Sarcarsm is also used to mask evilness.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 01:07 PM
like i said. I dont like broths move. I dont think caddy or bb are bad. Thats why broths move seems odd to me. A person that goes out and basically says: "LETS LYNCH THE ONE GUY AND THEN GO FOR THE NEXT!" kinda sounds bad to me.

IBC also sounds rather peculiar pushing hard for the kill and being very defensive once job started. Sarcarsm is also used to mask evilness.

To be fair I am a very very sarcastic person. Not that that is much to hang my hat on but its true.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:07 PM
This is what I think is the case here.

As far as Caddy's concerned another possibility is that he's just trying to lure out all the investigators/watchers early on so the mafia can take them out and the town will have no one to follow. It was just such a fishy play and one that a town aligned Caddy wouldn't make I have to believe.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

Good catch and he is definitely someone we should keep our eye on.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 01:08 PM

Broth also is no stranger to slip ups though, good or bad. I don't think we should read into that too much. Caddy's play was far more suspicious imo.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:16 PM
yay guest wireless. i just don't buy caddy as evil. the strongest 'reason' seems to be 'well he didn't do this when he was good'. maybe it's just because i was wrong about gonzo and broth who made similarly ridiculous plays, but i don't think caddy is evil. i also don't think he's what he says he is, but whatever.

I am not really basing this one on past gameplay. I am basing it on thinking Caddy had to know it was a terrible more if he was good.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (8): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, SP, Gonzo, R4L, ATL
ImBrotherCain (2): Job, Renji

With 22 people alive, 12 are needed for majority.

BeerBaron
yay guest wireless. i just don't buy caddy as evil. the strongest 'reason' seems to be 'well he didn't do this when he was good'. maybe it's just because i was wrong about gonzo and broth who made similarly ridiculous plays, but i don't think caddy is evil. i also don't think he's what he says he is, but whatever.

One, that is an egregious oversimplification to the degree that the point is missed.

Second, if that's the case (which I find unlikely...he's either the dumbest legitimate cop ever or is pulling a power play as I've reasoned) then he's no major loss.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 01:20 PM
i don't disagree that it was a terrible move at all. i don't see how he could've gotten any advantage from doing it. meh. maybe i'm trying too hard not to base it on past games myself. i just know that every single time i've thought someone doing something like that was evil, i was wrong.

This is, I think, what he is counting on. He got to see what it was like to lead the town unquestioned last game and is trying to bring about the same effect this one as a bad guy. He dictates the direction of the discussion, the direction of the vote, possibly steals protection from legitimate town-aligned investigators and possibly forces a real cop to counter claim. All the better if he got himself tailored to avoid investigations.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:21 PM
i don't disagree that it was a terrible move at all. i don't see how he could've gotten any advantage from doing it. meh. maybe i'm trying too hard not to base it on past games myself. i just know that every single time i've thought someone doing something like that was evil, i was wrong.

See I was tempted to think like that too but I have to think Caddy was hoping for that. I think he was hoping to survive at least one day and then hoping to get us to lynch a strong good person because he knows how the town tend to go all sheeple in every game.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:22 PM
This is, I think, what he is counting on. He got to see what it was like to lead the town unquestioned last game and is trying to bring about the same effect this one as a bad guy. He dictates the direction of the discussion, the direction of the vote, possibly steals protection from legitimate town-aligned investigators and possibly forces a real cop to counter claim. All the better if he got himself tailored to avoid investigations.

I need to stop posting the same thing as you a minute later haha. It is good to know I am on the same page as at least one other person though. I am used to being a one man army.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 01:26 PM
i dunno. i'm trying to re-read now that i'm back on a real computer instead of my phone, but i only have 5 more minutes. i do sort of hope this is still open in 4 hours when i get done. i get (to a degree) where you guys are coming from, but my 'hunch' says he's not evil, just stupid/unlucky with the silence.

Caddy isn't this stupid. He had/has a plan. The silence was unfortunately timed.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 01:32 PM
and we've died.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 01:37 PM
The silence could be the best thing for the town. If Caddy was in here talking, he could lead a lot of people around or at the very least con some important town members into a reveal.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 01:38 PM
The silence could be the best thing for the town. If Caddy was in here talking, he could lead a lot of people around or at the very least con some important town members into a reveal.

I do think he'd have been lynched by now. People want to "hear from" their target before voting. What could he really say that would get anyone to change their opinions? "Nuh-uh!"??

Trogdor
05-14-2012, 01:41 PM
Whittled down the potential votees (for me) to Caddy or Broth. IBC/Job bantering should be kept in mind for later too.

Broth's throwing out potential scenarios while leaving out any that include BB and Caddy being innocent is concerning. When asked about his comment he backpedals and then redirects to a IBC/Caddy connection. Following that comment he guesses that both IBC and Caddy are evil. He went back to the first point again after GOW pointed out that he was calling for a "lynch one to find out the other".

Caddy's day one play is suspicious as hell and it really hurts that he can't, or won't, defend himself or shed some light on the situation. BB has made some excellent points (albeit it came on a borderline meth addict craziness scale). I understand the votes but this is a super bold play especially after people have been burned by it before. I hate power-plays too so regardless of the frame of mind I look at it I really dislike the play. The silence is really ill-timed.

I can understand the sentiments towards voting for either of them, or even IBC if you see the conversation chain as defensive, but I'm not convinced that Caddy didn't have a plan he was going to reveal today.

[Off Topic]Yay! Windows 7 reinstalled :) [/Off Topic]

Rob S
05-14-2012, 01:41 PM
I do think he'd have been lynched by now. People want to "hear from" their target before voting. What could he really say that would get anyone to change their opinions? "Nuh-uh!"??

Well, people like following Caddy. He very well could have frustrated an investigator or watcher to the point where they said, enough already and spilled the beans.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:42 PM

You really underestimate how gullible people can be. Hell I have fallen victim before. Caddy is one of the players who is always trusted and I can be he would probably be able to talk his way out of a lynch, if not he would have gotten at least one person to role reveal for sure. He might have already done that in fact.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 01:42 PM
Well, people like following Caddy. He very well could have frustrated an investigator or watcher to the point where they said, enough already and spilled the beans.

Which would fit the part of my "force a real cop to counter-claim, revealing himself" argument against Caddy.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 01:46 PM
You really underestimate how gullible people can be. Hell I have fallen victim before. Caddy is one of the players who is always trusted and I can be he would probably be able to talk his way out of a lynch, if not he would have gotten at least one person to role reveal for sure. He might have already done that in fact.

Exactly what I'm willing to die trying to avoid.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 01:54 PM
The town is always so slow to move unless there's a role reveal followed by confirmation.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 01:56 PM
Its not even that it is slow at this point. Discussion is almost nonexistent

vidae
05-14-2012, 01:58 PM
I still refuse to lynch Caddy. I don't believe he's evil. I think he might not be what he says he is, but I don't think that makes him evil.

And BB, when he turns up good you will be the next to be lynched.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 01:58 PM
We are yet to hear from UKfan. Something to keep an eye on if he continues to be inactive.

He doesn't have the "time" excuse because its 7pm here.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 01:59 PM
Its not even that it is slow at this point. Discussion is almost nonexistent

Seems like it is the same few people commenting on everything. I missed yesterday completely so maybe others are just busy. I want to hear everybody talk and because it doesn't look like we will have the votes to lynch for a while everybody should have the chance to do so.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 01:59 PM
I still refuse to lynch Caddy. I don't believe he's evil. I think he might not be what he says he is, but I don't think that makes him evil.

Risk I obviously understood and was willing to take. I don't think Caddy is coming up good though.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 02:01 PM

If he's not what he says he is, but is good...wow...i would kill myself.

A non important person comes out, says he is a investigator and asks for protection. That would be dumbest thing i've ever seen.

He's either a mafia goon, or an investigator. I'm not sure or confident, but i'm leaning towards mafia.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:01 PM

I will ask again, what do you propose we do? Who are you suspicious of? Asking someone to give themselves up to be lynched if they are wrong about something is very mafia like. I could see Caddy maybe being a townie, maybe. I think it is far more likely he is evil and since we have nothing else to go on and this lynch will tell us a lot I am all for taking him out. If Caddy is evil will you be next to be lynched?

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 02:03 PM

A non important person comes out, says he is a investigator and asks for protection. That would be dumbest thing i've ever seen.

He's either a mafia goon, or an investigator. I'm not sure or confident, but i'm leaning towards mafia.

That's actually a really good fact that I've missed so far. A weak/powerless townie demanding protection would be moronic.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 02:08 PM

I now know what I'm rooting for.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 02:10 PM
That's actually a really good fact that I've missed so far. A weak/powerless townie demanding protection would be moronic.

Not only did he demand protection, but he asked to be watched/tracked as well. Not sure a good cop does that.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Not only did he demand protection, but he asked to be watched/tracked as well. Not sure a good cop does that.

It seemed like he was trying to get every good person with a role to target him to the baddies could focus elsewhere.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 02:12 PM
Caddy's play has just been incredibly suspect to this point.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:21 PM
I dont see it. He had one day where he claimed cop. We had people do it before (TH) and it was true. Why would we kill him if there was a chance that he actually is the cop?

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 02:23 PM
Alright so this is off the current path but something about vidae is off putting. I feel like one of two things is happening. Either Caddy is the Godfather and vidae is attempting to save his leader...

or

It feels like vidae is defending Caddy knowing he is good. Thus when we lynch Caddy vidae gets to use that as a claim for him being good.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 02:24 PM
I think we should at least give Caddy a chance to reveal his investigations. He will have two by tomorrow. If he claims he was blocked or they are bogus, too bad, he's being lynched.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 02:24 PM
I dont see it. He had one day where he claimed cop. We had people do it before (TH) and it was true. Why would we kill him if there was a chance that he actually is the cop?

That was TH's first game and I highly doubt he would do that now. Caddy is a smart player, if he was actually an investigator, this was a dumb move. Something doesn't add up for me.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:25 PM
I think we should at least give Caddy a chance to reveal his investigations. He will have two by tomorrow. If he claims he was blocked or they are bogus, too bad, he's being lynched.

He will come back with one person being evil. I am sure of it. So based on that he lynch that person? Who do you propose we lynch?

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Alright so this is off the current path but something about vidae is off putting. I feel like one of two things is happening. Either Caddy is the Godfather and vidae is attempting to save his leader...

or

It feels like vidae is defending Caddy knowing he is good. Thus when we lynch Caddy vidae gets to use that as a claim for him being good.
so now vidae is bad too?

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 02:27 PM
I am not claiming he is bad... But thats a suspicion I have yes.

Grizzlegom
Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (8): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, SP, Gonzo, R4L, ATL

BeerBaron
We'll find out once caddy is revealed to be evil.

SuperPacker

or

I dont think it would mean vidae KNOWS Caddy is evil. GOW and njx have also heavily backed Caddy, well not heavily, but defended him. People are bound to have different opinions.

Dr. Gonzo

or

Yup. Vidae has really struck me as being evil. When I was in the mafia I would defend good people before they got lynched knowing it would make me look good. That said Caddy could be evil and Viddy might come back with 'Why would I defend Caddy if I knew he was evil?'. He is high on my suspects list.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 02:28 PM
He will come back with one person being evil. I am sure of it. So based on that he lynch that person? Who do you propose we lynch?

Today is a tough call, but what exactly is the negative of Caddy feeding us a bad guy? I think this move by Caddy is even worse than the one I made in the DBZ game when he tried to lynch me but I'm not a vengeful guy, and believe we should at least allow him to reveal his information.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:28 PM
so now vidae is bad too?

Suspicions of Vidae make perfect sense. Gonna keep my eye on you too.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Today is a tough call, but what exactly is the negative of Caddy feeding us a bad guy? I think this move by Caddy is even worse than the one I made in the DBZ game when he tried to lynch me but I'm not a vengeful guy, and believe we should at least allow him to reveal his information.

I never said he would feed us a bad guy. I said he will come back and claim someone he investigated is evil. Are we supposed to just trust him?

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:30 PM
Suspicions of Vidae make perfect sense. Gonna keep my eye on you too.
so if Caddy is good, we lynch guys like you, BB and IBC?

your move was by far the worst move anyone has ever made in Mafia.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm picking up on the IBC suspicions now. He is suspicious of vidae, because he isn't just going along with what the town wants.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 02:32 PM

Aren't you the person that always and I mean always advocates that lynching people even though they may be good gives us a ton of information?

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 02:32 PM
I never said he would feed us a bad guy. I said he will come back and claim someone he investigated is evil. Are we supposed to just trust him?

We are supposed to take that name, find out what that person's story is, compare it to what Caddy says, and make an educated guess then. Lynching him when there is the possibility he is in fact a cop doesn't make sense. We can figure out what to do with Caddy tomorrow.

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Imma be brutally honest Vid did strike a chord with me too

Gay Ork Wang
Aren't you the person that always and I mean always advocates that lynching people even though they may be good gives us a ton of information?
not if that person might be a cop that helps ton an awfully lot.

Caddy said nothing. we gain absolutely nothing from lynching him

Dr. Gonzo

Ya great call there buddy. So if Broth turned out good you would be cool with being lynched? You make no sense. I will say it again, this is worse than Bulldogs move if Caddy turns out good. Much worse.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:34 PM

No Renji is the biggest hypocrite in these games :)

Rob S
05-14-2012, 02:34 PM
I don't think IBC is evil, just a gut call. Caddy on the other hand, my gut says evil or at least not what he claims to be.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:35 PM
it is not worse in the slightest. jesus people, he is ******* silenced so he cant back up his ****. This move is not even close to being the worst move ever made.

im done arguing. do what you want. i still dont see what kind of information we get from killing caddy.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:35 PM
We are supposed to take that name, find out what that person's story is, compare it to what Caddy says, and make an educated guess then. Lynching him when there is the possibility he is in fact a cop doesn't make sense. We can figure out what to do with Caddy tomorrow.

I don't think you have voted yet. Do you have a target or will you just try and blend in? Throw some names out there. We both know the town blindly follows cops whether or not they actually are cops.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:36 PM
No Renji is the biggest hypocrite in these games :)
tell me, what information would we get from killing caddy?

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 02:36 PM

Already gone over this, it pretty much laid out who the bad guys were other than njx so I'd say it worked out in the end, Also if you think that is the worst move ever you're obviously oblivious to what people like Snicho have done in past games. One thing I will say is how does Caddy coming out Day One benefit us whatsoever? Unless you are that worried about dying night one it makes zero sense if you're pro town, especially with the possibilities of a role blocker or framer.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:37 PM
it is not worse in the slightest. jesus people, he is ******* silenced so he cant back up his ****. This move is not even close to being the worst move ever made.

im done arguing. do what you want. i still dont see what kind of information we get from killing caddy.

I can bet Caddy was protected and investigated, maybe more. If he was good why the **** would he draw all the good night actions to him? He also asked to be watched, ya, the mafia is going to try and kill him while he is likely being watched. Just dumb.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 02:38 PM

When he's proven evil, you and vidae get to die next. The town then rolls to an unprecedentedly curb-stomp victory.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:38 PM

There are a lot of people defending him and wanting him lynched. People can be looked into. So I assume lynching Broth gives us a treasure trove of info?

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 02:39 PM
I don't think you have voted yet. Do you have a target or will you just try and blend in? Throw some names out there. We both know the town blindly follows cops whether or not they actually are cops.

Or you could put your reading glasses on and look at my posts to see who I think is suspicious. You're one to talk about blending in the crowd the way you jumped in on that vote Caddy bandwagon.

vidae
05-14-2012, 02:39 PM
I will ask again, what do you propose we do? Who are you suspicious of? Asking someone to give themselves up to be lynched if they are wrong about something is very mafia like. I could see Caddy maybe being a townie, maybe. I think it is far more likely he is evil and since we have nothing else to go on and this lynch will tell us a lot I am all for taking him out. If Caddy is evil will you be next to be lynched?

Sure, you can lynch me if Caddy is evil. I am good, and you will need me to defeat Yang, but if you think I should be lynched go for it.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:40 PM
Or you could put your reading glasses on and look at my posts to see who I think is suspicious. You're one to talk about blending in the crowd the way you jumped in on that vote Caddy bandwagon.

Yes I jumped in there. For sure. I am not putting myself out there at nor am I giving my own reasons. I am also not calling people besides Caddy out.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:41 PM
I can bet Caddy was protected and investigated, maybe more. If he was good why the **** would he draw all the good night actions to him? He also asked to be watched, ya, the mafia is going to try and kill him while he is likely being watched. Just dumb.
if you are a doctor, you usually do **** day 1. Now the doctor actually gets a target.

A watcher doesnt only garnish kills. If i use a watcher, the watcher can determine who the doctor is, if there was maybe a framer in the works. he can deny or confirm actions on him by others. He actually makes a watcher and a doctor useful day one. Otehrwise it is just random guessing.

Your move didnt pan out to be as bad Bulldogs because i saved your ass and we didnt go through with your move. If we had lynched you, we wouldve lost an investigator and we wouldnt have brought you back saving for Goku.

If he comes out Day one and says he is a cop the benefits are:

1. Focus doctor and watcher to do actually something useful night one besides randomly picking people. its not like mafia has ever had a watcher so they could determine who is the doctor and watcher.

2. If he actually is confirmed the next day, hell we have a figure just like goku last game out there.

Dr. Gonzo
Sure, you can lynch me if Caddy is evil. I am good, and you will need me to defeat Yang, but if you think I should be lynched go for it.

Ok. Great. I am good too. Lynching based on people being wrong is dumb.

vidae
When he's proven evil, you and vidae get to die next. The town then rolls to an unprecedentedly curb-stomp victory.

When he's proven to be good it will be clear that you're evil and have been from the start. Which is fine by me.

Just remember, when Caddy dies and turns out to be good, BB was the one who started this. BB is killing an innocent person. And BB should be lynched next. Just in case I die tonight from BB murdering me.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Leaving for work now. Posts from now until tonight will be from my phone.

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Sooooo....my car still broken...again keeping up as best I can but...multi tasking right now lol

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 02:43 PM

This is why my vote is with Caddy. If he was a first time player (ala TH), I could understand the overzealous behavior with having a good role, but him calling out for all actions to be directed at him just screams low level mafia.

Then we get into the whole, "I was framed" defense.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:44 PM
Other benefits from Caddy claiming cop:

He is a big target to be taken out when he is good. Even if it isnt true, he sure as hell will survive day 1. If i was mafia or the sk, id sure as hell not target him

SuperPacker
When he's proven to be good it will be clear that you're evil and have been from the start. Which is fine by me.

Just remember, when Caddy dies and turns out to be good, BB was the one who started this. BB is killing an innocent person. And BB should be lynched next. Just in case I die tonight from BB murdering me.

Apparently it's just a strong hunch and he's trying to not be boring. If it's true we'd be lynching a good.

Obviously he could be lying haha.

Grizzlegom
Sooooo....my car still broken...again keeping up as best I can but...multi tasking right now lol

Buy a new car already damnit. :-P

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 02:46 PM
I'm gonna be off for a bit. Should be back on later.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:48 PM
also if caddy is evil, i see little chance that vidae is evil.

People really still think mafia is so bad that they would actually still defend each other day 2?

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 02:48 PM
if you are a doctor, you usually do **** day 1. Now the doctor actually gets a target.

A watcher doesnt only garnish kills. If i use a watcher, the watcher can determine who the doctor is, if there was maybe a framer in the works. he can deny or confirm actions on him by others. He actually makes a watcher and a doctor useful day one. Otehrwise it is just random guessing.

Your move didnt pan out to be as bad Bulldogs because i saved your ass and we didnt go through with your move. If we had lynched you, we wouldve lost an investigator and we wouldnt have brought you back saving for Goku.

1. Focus doctor and watcher to do actually something useful night one besides randomly picking people. its not like mafia has ever had a watcher so they could determine who is the doctor and watcher.

2. If he actually is confirmed the next day, hell we have a figure just like goku last game out there.

I didn't need you to save me, you were just extremely impatient and couldn't wait 30 mins. Nobody to blame but yourself.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:49 PM

The mafia would not target him after that. So you think it is a good thing that a watcher out himself and whoever protected caddy?

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:50 PM
The mafia would not target him after that. So you think it is a good thing that a watcher out himself and whoever protected caddy?
a watcher hardly gets any good information anyways.

I didn't need you to save me, you were just extremely impatient and couldn't wait 30 mins. Nobody to blame but yourself.
you wouldve gotten yourself killed.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 02:51 PM

steal a new one.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:52 PM
also if caddy is evil, i see little chance that vidae is evil.

People really still think mafia is so bad that they would actually still defend each other day 2?

Or, you know, the mafia can make this argument like I have already said. You are not thinking straight. The town would totally believe someone like vid saying he is not dumb enough to defend the mafia if he was mafia.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:53 PM
Or, you know, the mafia can make this argument like I have already said. You are not thinking straight. The town would totally believe someone like vid saying he is not dumb enough to defend the mafia if he was mafia.
dude, its not only about arguments. Defending him als makes him suspicious to cops which is much harder to disapprove

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:53 PM

So then you admit nothing you said makes sense. The watcher outing a protector is not useless, it is down right awful for the town. Caddy's move was awful.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 02:54 PM

No I wouldn't have. You could have easily taken a strong stance on my side without revealing yourself as a watcher. I accomplished what I wanted which was to gain enough suspicion so as to avoid being killed at night while also not being lynched. What sense does Caddy's day one claim make other than to save himself from that night alone, as a veteran player he should know his results could now be easily tampered with.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 02:55 PM
So then you admit nothing you said makes sense. The watcher outing a protector is not useless, it is down right awful for the town. Caddy's move was awful.

a watcher doesnt need to out a protector. But he will know who is the protector and can jump in if he is about to get lynched.

but yea guys go ahead.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:56 PM
dude, its not only about arguments. Defending him als makes him suspicious to cops which is much harder to disapprove

But if that person figures they will be investigated they get tailored andstick around for a while because in these parts the word of a cop is gospel. Lynching Caddy provides us with a ton of info worst case.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 02:57 PM

a watcher doesnt need to out a protector. But he will know who is the protector and can jump in if he is about to get lynched.

but yea guys go ahead.

Jump in and do what, not vote? Out himself and the protector?

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 03:00 PM
Jump in and do what, not vote? Out himself and the protector?
Is it that hard to understand?

A watcher isnt a role to find out who the killer is. A watcher helps with piecing together information once people roleclaim and say what they did. He can try to understand who is a protector and what not.

If the protector is about to get lynched, say just like caddy is right now, he could come in and defend him. Yes that guy would die at night, but that would sure as hell be better than getting killed at day. On the other side you have the dilemma for mafia: kill the watcher? Kill the protector? The watcher will most likely watch the protector. The protector will protect the watcher. Revealing the protector doesnt necessarily is bad, especially if he is about to be lynched.

But im done arguing. Go ahead and kill caddy. But if Caddy isnt part of mafia id strongly urge to look at the people that jumped on the train and havent done much since.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 03:07 PM
You have been done arguing for a while know so you keep saying. I understand where you are coming from but it is just way too clean. **** always happens in these games. You want us to lynch broth and roll with what Caddy says? I think what Caddy did is ******** but whatever, I don't want to chance it either.

unvote: caddy

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 03:09 PM
i dont think it is necessarily broth. i just think caddy without getting to defend himself is not a lynch we should do. If caddy actually gives us some bullocks tomorrow, we can just lynch him then with a much better conscience.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 03:11 PM
The problem right now is Caddy probably cannot talk today. So we have to roll with a random lynch anyhow.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 03:13 PM
the random lynch has a lot lower chance of hitting a cop though...

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 03:14 PM
So we are in for a long day then. Unless someone comes out with info which may be exactly what he wants.

Job Reborn
05-14-2012, 03:14 PM
The problem right now is Caddy probably cannot talk today. So we have to roll with a random lynch anyhow.

Huh? Since when have you been a believer that just because there is no investigator outing someone, whoever we lynch is random? This is so not you.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 03:16 PM
Huh? Since when have you been a believer that just because there is no investigator outing someone, whoever we lynch is random? This is so not you.

Its still pretty much random. It might not be the appropriate word for it but we aren't going off info.

I have expressed my two main suspicions in Caddy and Vidae. Caddy for obvious reasons and Vidae for what I mentioned earlier.

Right now I think we get more information in killing Caddy but thats just me.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 03:16 PM
what are your thoughts so far on caddy?

Grizzlegom
05-14-2012, 03:17 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (7): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, SP, R4L, ATL

Job Reborn
05-14-2012, 03:18 PM
Its still pretty much random. It might not be the appropriate word for it but we aren't going off info.

I have expressed my two main suspicions in Caddy and Vidae. Caddy for obvious reasons and Vidae for what I mentioned earlier.

Right now I think we get more information in killing Caddy but thats just me.

Why would we get any info killing caddy? He's said nothing Day 2. Didn't say all that much day 1. All we'll have is a bunch of people thinking we should wait before we lynch him and a bunch of people thinking we should lynch him now. Big time info.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Why would we get any info killing caddy? He's said nothing Day 2. Didn't say all that much day 1. All we'll have is a bunch of people thinking we should wait before we lynch him and a bunch of people thinking we should lynch him now. Big time info.
my words exactly

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 03:20 PM
To be fair no one has really done anything to warrant a lynching at this point imo. We have one side defending Caddy and another advocating his lynching but without knowing Caddy's alignment it's hard to draw any conclusions from these discussions. My vote stays with Caddy until someone can provide me with a better case for someone else. I'm not writing broth off but that one post is not enough to be lynched over imo.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 03:20 PM

It depends on what happens but between his role, people that defended him and the voting I feel we get more info than say lynching SuperPacker as someone suggested earlier.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 03:22 PM
my words exactly

What more info do we get for lynching SuperPacker or Broth or you? We don't right now we have two polarized sides.

People on opposite sides of this are going to give us more info than a random lynch train.

Job Reborn
05-14-2012, 03:22 PM
what are your thoughts so far on caddy?

I don't believe he's a cop. I don't believe he's mafia. Because for both of those roles it doesn't make any sense to do what he did. What I'm thinking is maybe he needed to be targetted at night to fulfill his role, and that is the best way he came up with. Maybe some kinda mechanic like in vidae's beta game. It's the "triggered" part of Shane's role that gave me this idea. And it's the only thing that makes sense for me.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 03:23 PM
What more info do we get for lynching SuperPacker or Broth or you? We don't right now we have two polarized sides.

People on opposite sides of this are going to give us more info than a random lynch train.
we dont. but we also dont have as high of a chance to kill a cop

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't believe he's a cop. I don't believe he's mafia. Because for both of those roles it doesn't make any sense to do what he did. What I'm thinking is maybe he needed to be targetted at night to fulfill his role, and that is the best way he came up with. Maybe some kinda mechanic like in vidae's beta game. It's the "triggered" part of Shane's role that gave me this idea. And it's the only thing that makes sense for me.

I said it before and I'll say it again, usually people don't even know the trigger exists till it happens. It's generally not included in the role description but someone who's coordinated these before could maybe shed some mor elight on this.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 03:31 PM
Well, looks like we hit a wall. I'm with SP (sadly), Uk has no excuse right now to have not said a word. It's like 8:30 PM in the UK.

Vote: Ukfan

vidae
05-14-2012, 03:39 PM
I am extremely suspicious of BeerBaron. I think there is a very good chance he could be evil. Anyone else feel that way?

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 03:41 PM
Well, looks like we hit a wall. I'm with SP (sadly), Uk has no excuse right now to have not said a word. It's like 8:30 PM in the UK.

Vote: Ukfan

9:30...*****!

Ok, i caught up and here's what im thinking.

- I'm starting to lean towards not lynching Caddy and seeing what he says tomorrow.
- IBC has to be evil. Basically exactly what Job has said, he's contradicting himself, not playing how he normally plays and is suspiciously leaning towards lynching Caddy.
-UK is lying low, because he either has an important role or he is mafia. He probably thinks no one will question him not being here, because he was away so much in the last game.

I think IBC is more evil. But...

Unvote: Caddy
Vote: UKfan

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 03:42 PM
I am extremely suspicious of BeerBaron. I think there is a very good chance he could be evil. Anyone else feel that way?

I don't think BB is evil. I believe him when he says he just wants to not be boring.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 03:42 PM
I don't think BB is evil. I believe him when he says he just wants to not be boring.

I don't think I said anything like that unless it's another extreme oversimplification of something else I said.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 03:44 PM

BB hasn't struck me as bad. I'm way more suspicious of Caddy, but I want to see who he has investigated before he is lynched. If he comes back with "I was blocked" there is no doubt I'm lynching him, he knew the risks of coming out Day One as a cop.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 03:44 PM
I don't think I said anything like that unless it's another extreme oversimplification of something else I said.

Yep, its just me being simple.

BeerBaron
05-14-2012, 03:45 PM
He's going to come back with the name of a benign townie. He knows who they are because he's in the mafia and it'll slake everyone's thirst for info without truly revealing anything great.

Bulldogs
Yep, its just me being simple.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/71039_24019541628_5462098_n.jpg

Bulldogs
He's going to come back with the name of a benign townie. He knows who they are because he's in the mafia and it'll slake everyone's thirst for info without truly revealing anything great.

Possibly, but we don't know that for sure. We'll compare and contrast everyone's stories then and go from there.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 03:48 PM
ok, i've sort of caught up. honestly, i feel like caddy has a crappy townie role and is trying to make it more interesting by BS'ing a role. i still don't buy him as evil.

is there a reason no one's pushed a no-lynch until caddy can talk and either confirm or allay all the suspicion? i just don't see that any of the votes so far are anything more than a crapshoot (though i agree with a couple of votes on UK until he talks, but only because he's not talking).
no lynchs are ********. id rather kill caddy then

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 03:50 PM
ok, i've sort of caught up. honestly, i feel like caddy has a crappy townie role and is trying to make it more interesting by BS'ing a role. i still don't buy him as evil.

is there a reason no one's pushed a no-lynch until caddy can talk and either confirm or allay all the suspicion? i just don't see that any of the votes so far are anything more than a crapshoot (though i agree with a couple of votes on UK until he talks, but only because he's not talking).

If that is true he should be banned from future games.

vidae
Lynching Caddy will give us next to no information, but a no lynch will give us NO information.

Bulldogs

If Caddy is actually a townie he deserves to die for taking a possible useful protector's skill.

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 03:51 PM
unvote
lynch Superpacker

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 03:52 PM
.... :confuse:

He wants the town to win and is there to help the town win. Him saying he has an investigator role would be going completely against his objective.

It would be like a Mafia using his ability on another Mafia.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 03:56 PM
unvote
lynch Superpacker

Give me a break. He's done absolutely nothing wrong this game. I'd rather lynch Caddy than SP and I've been defending Caddy.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Give me a break. He's done absolutely nothing wrong this game. I'd rather lynch Caddy than SP and I've been defending Caddy.

Its cool, he didn't even unvote IBC.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Lynching Caddy will give us next to no information, but a no lynch will give us NO information.

I still fail to see how we get less info from Caddy then anyone else.

SuperMcGee
05-14-2012, 04:05 PM
Am I the only one who wants to hear GG's thoughts on the subject?

vidae
05-14-2012, 04:08 PM
I still fail to see how we get less info from Caddy then anyone else.

Because he can't talk. He claimed to be an investigator and then was silenced. He can't say anything. If we kill him and he's an investigator, we get NOTHING AT ALL. And honestly, the fact that so many of you are pushing so hard to kill someone who said they're an investigator is really weird to me.

You guys are right though, we do have to pick someone.

vote : IBC

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:11 PM
I'm all for lynching IBC and before i go to bed i'll change my vote to him, but i think we should vote UK a bit first, because he's the only one who hasn't spoken yet and he's had like 5 hours to do so.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 04:12 PM
I'm all for lynching IBC and before i go to bed i'll change my vote to him, but i think we should vote UK a bit first, because he's the only one who hasn't spoken yet and he's had like 5 hours to do so.

Classic SP bandwagon hopper...

GallopingGhost
05-14-2012, 04:14 PM
Am I the only one who wants to hear GG's thoughts on the subject?

Busy, i will later.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Classic SP bandwagon hopper...

What? Who am i bandwagoning on?

Bulldogs
I'm sticking UK. He has no reason to not have said a word by now and it's been proven time and time again that quiet =/= good. Also he is adding nothing positive to the town by having not said anything.

SuperMcGee
UK is not the only one who hasn't spoken.

I'm not at all close to voting for IBC, but it is the most interesting situation.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 04:16 PM
UK is not the only one who hasn't spoken.

I'm not at all close to voting for IBC, but it is the most interesting situation.

Who else if I might ask? The only other name I don't think I've seen speak is Fenikz but I'm not 100% there.

SuperMcGee
05-14-2012, 04:20 PM
Who else if I might ask? The only other name I don't think I've seen speak is Fenikz but I'm not 100% there.

Yeah, fenikz. Drew has not spoken today, I don't think, along with Caddy (who is obviously faking it. Quit trollin!). GG had not showed up today until just now.

Grizzlegom
05-14-2012, 04:22 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (6): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, R4L, ATL
ImBrotherCain (2): Job, vidae
UKFan (2): Bulldogs, SuperPacker
SuperPacker (1): Renji

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:23 PM
Todd, who am i bandwagoning onto? Please, explain.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 04:25 PM
You got Vidae and Job on separate ones for me there Grizz

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Well we're all over the place right now. We really need to figure something out before everybody heads to bed or nobody will be lynched today.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 04:26 PM
Ibc you fool!

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Ibc you fool!

If your going to play, play fair. I have two votes I accept it.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 04:27 PM
Sorry, on my phone so I didn't want to quote but you are bandwagoning on the IBC train, SP.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 04:28 PM
If your going to play, play fair. I have two votes I accept it.

It was a response to SP fwiw.

Grizzlegom
05-14-2012, 04:28 PM
You got Vidae and Job on separate ones for me there Grizz

haha whoops, fixed :-)

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:32 PM
Sorry, on my phone so I didn't want to quote but you are bandwagoning on the IBC train, SP.

He has two votes...

Job and Renji voted for him earlier in the day, a few hours later i say i think IBC is evil and that i'm only lynching UK because he hasn't been on.

How is that jumping on a bandwagon?

:facepalm:

Rob S
05-14-2012, 04:33 PM
If we wind up lynching SP, I will be pissed.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 04:36 PM

You're an idiot.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:36 PM
If we wind up lynching SP, I will be pissed.

I miss you Roberto! :wave:

Oh and btw, i'm not getting defensive, it just pisses me off when i'm brought up as a bandwagon lyncher, because i think someone is evil after 2 people have voted for him, but no one else is, no matter how many votes have been cast before they make there's.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 04:37 PM
Todd your confusing me... Are you trying to get SP to lynch me?

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 04:38 PM
Todd your confusing me... Are you trying to get SP to lynch me?

He's calling SP a bandwagon rider for saying he wouldn't mind lynching you.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:39 PM
I'll be changing my vote to IBC, because i think he's evil, not because vidae is. Learn to read and **** off.

(I know i can't read, but i'm not an arrogant dick about it when i'm wrong)

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:41 PM
I made this post BEFORE vidae cast his vote for IBC and responded to his vote saying i'll will be voting for IBC as well.

Oh wait, i bet vidae read my post so he decided to agree because he's a bandwagon voter...

9:30...*****!

Ok, i caught up and here's what im thinking.

- I'm starting to lean towards not lynching Caddy and seeing what he says tomorrow.
- IBC has to be evil. Basically exactly what Job has said, he's contradicting himself, not playing how he normally plays and is suspiciously leaning towards lynching Caddy.
-UK is lying low, because he either has an important role or he is mafia. He probably thinks no one will question him not being here, because he was away so much in the last game.

I think IBC is more evil. But...

Unvote: Caddy
Vote: UKfan

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 04:43 PM
I love it when you get so defensive.

fenikz
05-14-2012, 04:43 PM
18 pages in :/

umm I guess I have some reading to do

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:45 PM
I love it when you get so defensive.

So you've realised you're wrong and now you're making out it was a joke to get me to get defensive...

Wow.

Why can't people just accept when they're wrong?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Are your jimmies rustled SP?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-C7A3gF92YJU/T3733fHnUSI/AAAAAAAAB7M/tlz6PDeQMIE/s1600/rustled-jimmies-4-bronwinningg-tumblr.png

Rob S
05-14-2012, 04:47 PM
I still hate jimmy rustling

SuperMcGee
05-14-2012, 04:53 PM
Todd, who am i bandwagoning onto? Please, explain.

Newcastle. You never cared for them before Europe came into sight :P

I keep trying to go back and look deeper into things, but its such a clutterbuck between about 5 posters for 10 pages. BB has such hostility, but I don't think he's my guy right now.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 04:55 PM
BB doesn't strike me as evil.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 04:55 PM
Newcastle. You never cared for them before Europe came into sight :P

I keep trying to go back and look deeper into things, but its such a clutterbuck between about 5 posters for 10 pages. BB has such hostility, but I don't think he's my guy right now.

No obviously Green Bay! God, i bet people think i'm such a bandwagoning dick!

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 05:06 PM
I hate all of you.

fenikz
05-14-2012, 05:13 PM
JBond and Forenci could very well of been killed by 2 different people, just because JBond was a triggered body guard doesn't mean that he was triggered could of just been flat out killed because he is JBond

edit: and now I feel racist thought that SP's avy was of Gus

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Gus is the black guy that looks like Vidae?

http://t.qkme.me/35cm9n.jpg

This is going nowhere and i'm going to bed soon, so...

Unvote: UK

Vote: IBC

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 05:24 PM
Buy a new car already damnit. :-P

Ey bite me!! I'm poor!!

fenikz
05-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Honestly I have no clue what I just read, Renji seems evil but he was mostly discussing the last game, IBC/BB I have no clue, vidae doubt it

As for Caddy I think he is an investigator but I don't think he is silenced, but I don't know why he wouldn't talk if he wasn't

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm very confused as well lol

I'm on the fence between IBC and Caddy tbh. BB didn't arouse my suspicion and of course....I'm always down for a good DG/APS/SP lynching :coolface:

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 05:32 PM
We've pretty much hit a wall at this point. No new info is coming out anytime soon and people don't want to take a tough stance either way. We have to vote somebody as a no lynch would be disastrous.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Yeah... I have said pretty much all I need to say. I hate waiting but its I give my opinion I get railroaded. I defend myself I get railroaded. So right now I feel waiting is the best option I have.

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 05:36 PM
We need to come to a conclusion as a town, instead of just spreading our votes around.

What are the options?

Caddy - Comes out as investigator on the first day, might be linked to drugs which could lead him to a bad guy.

IBC - Contradicting himself, desperately wants lynch for Caddy, not playing like he normally does.

BB - Maybe trying to get a known investigator down in the first few days, seems certain Caddy is evil.

SP - Why not?

Anyone else i've missed?

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 05:37 PM
We need to come to a conclusion as a town, instead of just spreading our votes around.

What are the options?

Caddy - Comes out as investigator on the first day, might be linked to drugs which could lead him to a bad guy.

IBC - Contradicting himself, desperately wants lynch for Caddy, not playing like he normally does.

BB - Maybe trying to get a known investigator down in the first few days, seems certain Caddy is evil.

SP - Why not?

Anyone else i've missed?

Dude you haven't seen me play nor been in a game with me...

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Dude you haven't seen me play nor been in a game with me...

I've read all the games. Other than the first two.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 05:39 PM
Also when did I desperately want to lynch Caddy? Can you give me proof of my desperation?

SuperPacker
05-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Also when did I desperately want to lynch Caddy? Can you give me proof of my desperation?

That's just me exaggerating. I still think you're evil though.

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 05:45 PM
i think your inability to maintain a working automobile during a single mafia game ever is suspicious.

Its been broken through one entering the 2nd. I've been trying to fix it on my days off but...that's not going very well haha

How bout buying a new ride njx?

fenikz
05-14-2012, 05:47 PM
People are only linking caddy to drugs because they assume that JBond died because he was triggered, I don't think that's the case

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 05:49 PM
People are only linking caddy to drugs because they assume that JBond died because he was triggered, I don't think that's the case

Huh that doesn't make sense. Forenci had the drugs and Caddy is silenced. JBond doesn't play a part there.

Rob S

Incorrect. Forenci is a thief and targeted Caddy last night.

Todd Bertuzzi
There are 3 scenarios here imo:

1) Caddy is telling the truth about being an investigator.

2) Caddy is a townie and is trying to spice things up. If that's the case and it leads to true investigators/protectors outing themselves he deserves to be lynched on simple principle.

3) Caddy is some kind of mafia and is trying to get the investigators/protectors to come out early so the mafia can gain control.

Knowing how Caddy plays I don't think number 1 is the case here and 3 just seems the most likely to me.

I'm fine with lynching someone else but I have yet to see any sort of case that I can get behind. I'm about to head out for a couple hours but I hope that we'll at least have made some kind of progress when I get back, although I doubt it as we've just been moving in circles all day.

SuperMcGee
05-14-2012, 05:52 PM

I don't see how JBond necessarily has to relate to any of Caddy/drugs.

Caddy silenced by thief who stole drugs from his target.

JBond killed all the way across Santa Barbara. As for if he was the one targeted... you often see something in the writeups signifying that they weren't the intended target. Not sure what the case is here, especially with how complex and specific Yang would be.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Caddy isn't a townie. That'd be ********, unless there is some kind of weird trigger that Job suggested earlier. Either you believe him, or he's a mafia goon.

fenikz
05-14-2012, 05:53 PM
Incorrect. Forenci is a thief and targeted Caddy last night.

you got that from this?

As the town gathers for day two, they are greeted by an unusual sight. For there lies Forenci, knocked unconscious with a bag of drugs in his arms.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 05:54 PM
I get that from the fact that Caddy was silenced and that Forenci is a silencer/thief.......

fenikz
05-14-2012, 05:54 PM
and I was saying JBond wasn't involved half the people who posted in here seemed to think he was triggered because caddy was investigated

Caddy could be entirely bsing the silence thing or be asleep because its like 6 AM in aussie land

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 05:55 PM
As the town gathers for day two, they are greeted by an unusual sight. For there lies Forenci, knocked unconscious with a bag of drugs in his arms.

Forenci (Pierre Despereaux, Thief/Silencer) has been arrested.

To answer your question yes Fenikz thats what we have gleaned.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 05:55 PM
I agree JBond was killed based on the sole fact that he's JBond haha. Still not sure what to make of the drugs but I'm inclined to believe Grizz wouldn't include them if they weren't relevant.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 05:57 PM
and I was saying JBond wasn't involved half the people who posted in here seemed to think he was triggered because caddy was investigated

Caddy could be entirely bsing the silence thing or be asleep because its like 6 AM in aussie land

He was posting earlier by all accounts and it's almost 9 AM now I think so usually he's around at this time. If he doesn't show in the next couple hours we should know for sure.

vidae
05-14-2012, 06:02 PM
It's pretty clear that Forenci was setup. The drugs were planted on him after he was knocked unconscious so he would be arrested. He is being framed. And the fact that he wnet to jail instead of dying just solidifies that fact.

If you want to vote for Caddy, go for it, but I firmly believe he is good and that he shouldn't be killed today. I will not vote for someone that I think is completely innocent and good.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 06:02 PM
I'm sticking with UK. I'm not sold on either Caddy or IBC being evil. No voice = no help to the town.

SuperMcGee
05-14-2012, 06:03 PM
In all honestly, I'd probably kill one of the Baines today.

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 06:05 PM
It's pretty clear that Forenci was setup. The drugs were planted on him after he was knocked unconscious so he would be arrested. He is being framed. And the fact that he wnet to jail instead of dying just solidifies that fact.

If you want to vote for Caddy, go for it, but I firmly believe he is good and that he shouldn't be killed today. I will not vote for someone that I think is completely innocent and good.

How would you know all that?

fenikz
05-14-2012, 06:08 PM
I'm sticking with UK. I'm not sold on either Caddy or IBC being evil. No voice = no help to the town.

I hadn't talked before an hour ago but you voted for him instead of me, why?

vidae
05-14-2012, 06:10 PM

I don't know it all for sure but it looks simple to me.

Pierre Desperaux is a notorious thief, one who has never been apprehended, and all of the sudden he's lying on the ground in plain sight of police officers with drugs on him? That doesn't add up at all.

Grizzlegom
05-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (6): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, R4L, ATL
ImBrotherCain (3): Job, vidae, SP
UKFan (1): Bulldogs

SuperMcGee
05-14-2012, 06:11 PM

Well, it makes sense. The whole idea of jail is still confusing to me, and I don't like the idea of framing Despereaux without leaving his trademark cigarette, but there's nothing wrong with that guess.

Dirty Cops!

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 06:12 PM
I hadn't talked before an hour ago but you voted for him instead of me, why?

You just made it obvious you haven't read the whole thread so I'm not going to answer that.

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 06:12 PM
I don't know it all for sure but it looks simple to me.

Pierre Desperaux is a notorious thief, one who has never been apprehended, and all of the sudden he's lying on the ground in plain sight of police officers with drugs on him? That doesn't add up at all.

I think you're relying way too much on the show. Its not always strictly by the book.

fenikz
05-14-2012, 06:15 PM
You just made it obvious you haven't read the whole thread so I'm not going to answer that.

well you could help me out :(

it was 18 pages I'm sure I didn't catch everything

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 06:23 PM
well you could help me out :(

it was 18 pages I'm sure I didn't catch everything

I mentioned that UK hadn't spoken yet and voted him. McGee then suggested that there were others too that hadn't spoken. I said who, Fenikz? And I wasn't 100% on that. Morale of the story I didn't notice that you hadn't spoken when I looked at the character list.

SuperMcGee
05-14-2012, 06:37 PM
We've pretty much hit a wall at this point. No new info is coming out anytime soon and people don't want to take a tough stance either way. We have to vote somebody as a no lynch would be disastrous.

You've been here all day and you haven't taken a tough stance on anything. Broth was your most suspicious earlier (I hate when people present a one-or-the-other situation, but I think he was just hypothesizing rather than factioning) and your vote goes to an inactive in UK? Lot of talking but nothing that's helping the game - repeating things and giving easy answers, or talking about the last game. Doesn't seem right. Maybe you're trying to keep your profile down after last game, but my hunch has you as sketchy. This won't help our progress, but

vote: Bulldogs

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 06:49 PM
So clearly I missed nothing.

Vote: Caddy

Gay Ork Wang
05-14-2012, 06:52 PM
Imma go to sleep. have fun doing what you have to.

Grizzlegom
05-14-2012, 06:56 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (7): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, R4L, ATL, Gonzo
ImBrotherCain (3): Job, vidae, SP
UKFan (1): Bulldogs
Bulldogs (1): McGee

vidae
05-14-2012, 06:57 PM
So we have 13 people voting out of 22. Where everyone else be at?

fenikz
05-14-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm basically just not voting for caddy at this point, not worth risking a investigator for no info

sell me on IBC

Snicho
05-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Okay so im here. Just caught up on the pages.

Regarding Caddy - im not 100% sure he is evil. I know Caddy, and this is very unlike him, but I also know that he isnt an idiot, and wouldnt pull that type of move he was mafia. Its just not like him at all. I also dont think Vidae is evil, despite him defending Caddy, I just dont see either of them being evil. Also Caddy being silenced... Im not sure. I know for a fact Caddy was online when the thread opened. Its 10am atm here, so he should be online soon.

BB - I think is just way too butthurt after the DBZ game.

IBC - high on my suspicious list, just because of that conversation a few pages back, where he gets a little contradictory.

Lets just face the fact that we dont have any solid information to go of as of yet. I do disagree with Vidae tho, on the whole we will get next to no information from lycnhing Caddy, but okay.

I should be around for most of the day. I would also like to here from the inactives. So I wont be casting a vote yet.

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm exhausted..bbl..gonna nap lol

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 07:08 PM
Trogdor has posted enough to not call him an "inactive", but said a whole lot of nothing without casting a vote.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 07:09 PM
I'm basically just not voting for caddy at this point, not worth risking a investigator for no info

sell me on IBC

Investigators are overrated anyways. Really don't think that is what he is in any case and really he brought this on himself. I doubt anybody here will be selling you on IBC too hard.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Trogdor has posted enough to not call him an "inactive", but said a whole lot of nothing without casting a vote.

That's what he always does kind of.....doesn't make me want to vote for him over Caddy.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 07:12 PM
That's what he always does kind of.....doesn't make me want to vote for him over Caddy.

I'm sticking with Caddy too, but I'm already plotting for the next day though. This is boring.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 07:14 PM
sell me on anyone. all of these votes are crap. the ukfan one is the only one that makes sense to me, but i think he explained why he might not be active.

It is not our job to sell you on anybody. That is how people get lynched. Sometimes people get things wrong and the town hold grudges. If you are waiting to be sold on someone you will be waiting a while. What does your gut tell you?

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 07:15 PM
Gun to my head and I absolutely HAD to pick Caddy or IBC, I'd say Caddy is more likely to be evil. However, I still want to hear who he's "investigated" before we lynch him so I disagree with doing it today.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Then do it NJX. Sell us on him.

fenikz
05-14-2012, 07:29 PM
well caddy = silenced or wants us to believe it cus he is posting in the other game

Rob S
05-14-2012, 07:47 PM
honestly, i'd rather wait and see if ukfan posts. it doesn't really bother me if that takes until tomorrow.

I kinda agree with this. I have drank quite a few beers already and want to watch the Rangers. I still see Caddy as the best lynch option though.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 07:49 PM
I would be up for lynching GG because I hate how he always lays low to be honest. That and he doesn't seem to care about learning how to write properly. He needs to post some more. I am keeping my vote for Caddy because I think it will tell us a lot.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 08:03 PM
I can sign up if wanted, but I am away with work all week next week, so my participation would be pretty limited

That's from UK in the signup thread. It's also the middle of the night over there so he won't be around for a while for those waiting to hear from him.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 08:08 PM
Hmmm. He has just as much chance of being evil than everyone else and if he isn't around he will be kind of useless so I will wait to hear from him but he might not be a bad option.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 08:32 PM
Remember that there is a 24 hr time limit, guys.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 08:34 PM
An auto lynch will be made at 9:50 AM EST tomorrow, so we should try and come to a decision tonight.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 08:36 PM
So that would mean Caddy get's lynched because he has the most votes or is it random? **** that if it's random.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 08:37 PM
Whoever has the most votes at that time.

Grizzlegom
05-14-2012, 08:37 PM
I can get rid of that, I'm not married to that rule. Lemme know what you guys want :-)

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Maybe make it that if half or more of the people have voted.

vidae
05-14-2012, 09:00 PM
There really shouldn't be a rush but I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do.

fenikz
05-14-2012, 09:02 PM
arrested = good guys?
murdered = bad guys?

Grizzlegom
05-14-2012, 09:06 PM
There really shouldn't be a rush but I'm fine with whatever you guys want to do.

I got rid of the 24 hour thing, no need to rush, especially with two games going and how burnt out we all seem to be getting.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 09:07 PM
I actually disagree with that. At least it gave people an incentive to post. I have nothing more to add, me and like 6 other people have said all that really could be said up to this point.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 09:10 PM
Maybe just push it to like 1 PM EST as that will give west coast people a chance to see the thread.

Brothgar
05-14-2012, 09:10 PM
OK I'm caught up.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 09:11 PM
OK I'm caught up.

Drop some wisdom on us.