PDA

View Full Version : Psych Mafia Game Thread - Town Wins!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 09:11 PM
OK I'm caught up.

Thanks for the input.

Brothgar
05-14-2012, 09:13 PM
OK so are we 100% sure Caddy was silenced? It seems people are taking that for granted. When people are killed / arrested don't they usually not do their night actions. I also find it strange that people are so willing to accept that Caddy was silenced but not willing to accept that UKfan was.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 09:13 PM
arrested = good guys?
murdered = bad guys?

I think you hit it. Our lynches will be recorded as arrests because we're the good guys and all the mafia night kills will be just that. I'm guessing the SK is some kind of rogue cop or something because Forenci was also arrested. That, or it's just a vigilante.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 09:14 PM
UK hasn't posted on the boards in roughly 30 hours.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-14-2012, 09:15 PM
UK hasn't posted on the boards in roughly 30 hours.

This, Caddy has been posting all day and I see no reason he wouldn't come defend himself from an imminent lynching other than the fact he was silenced.

Brothgar
05-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Can anyone confirm or deny the fact that in past games when you have a night action and you are killed at night your action doesn't take place?

ATLDirtyBirds
05-14-2012, 09:23 PM
Honestly, what's UK going to give us? If we're going to wait, we're going to wait. But we aren't getting anything else. Sack up and put a vote on the table. We aren't no lynching, you have to accept the fact that you can't be 100% on every lynch.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Can anyone confirm or deny the fact that in past games when you have a night action and you are killed at night your action doesn't take place?

We have already discussed this...

All nonkilling actions go through first followed by the kills.

Job Reborn
05-14-2012, 09:25 PM

Your action most of the times take place.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Honestly, what's UK going to give us? If we're going to wait, we're going to wait. But we aren't getting anything else. Sack up and put a vote on the table. We aren't no lynching, you have to accept the fact that you can't be 100% on every lynch.

Buncha bitches around these parts. To be fair people cry like little girls and blame everyone if they get a lynch wrong.

Job Reborn
05-14-2012, 09:28 PM
We have already discussed this...

All nonkilling actions go through first followed by the kills.

Yes. However, it is a little more debatable when said action takes place during the next day. Because technically, a silencer could have to be there to actually keep someone from talking during the whole day, and his death could mean the silencing his over. It's not the same as actions taking effect during the night only.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Well, whether or not Caddy is silenced doesn't matter much to me. If he was silenced, nothing changes. If he has the ability to talk and is choosing not to, I am more convinced he is evil.

CashmoneyDrew
05-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Sorry I've been away gang but KFC has been giving away free double-downs all day. Literally just giving them away.

BRB. Catching up on 17ish pages.

Brothgar
05-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Well, whether or not Caddy is silenced doesn't matter much to me. If he was silenced, nothing changes. If he has the ability to talk and is choosing not to, I am more convinced he is evil.

If he is silenced or not tells the whole story when it comes to Caddy. If he is silenced then he obviously isn't mafia if he isn't silenced and is just being quiet then he is mafia. That I think everyone can agree on at this point.

ImBrotherCain
05-14-2012, 09:34 PM
If he is silenced or not tells the whole story when it comes to Caddy. If he is silenced then he obviously isn't mafia if he isn't silenced and is just being quiet then he is mafia. That I think everyone can agree on at this point.

Dude... Forenci was the silencer. He was neutral.

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Sorry I've been away gang but KFC has been giving away free double-downs all day. Literally just giving them away.

Are you ******* kidding me? How are you not still eating double-downs?

Rob S

No. No we cant. He could be mafia either way.

Grizzlegom

Did you bring some for the rest of us?

Dr. Gonzo
05-14-2012, 09:36 PM
Broth make some sense of I will vote for you!

Rob S
05-14-2012, 09:46 PM
Broth make some sense of I will vote for you!

Yeah, Broth's complete lack of logic is pissing me off. I'm not changing my vote though, not at this juncture.

Bulldogs
05-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Man, Broth is worse than GG and SP put together logic wise.

Snicho
05-14-2012, 09:52 PM
I don't think we should have unlimited day time, there needs to be a limit otherwise we will never come to any conclusions.

Is there any chance that Forencis death isnt actually linked to caddy at all? Why are we assuming it is? Clearly caddy is playing this game very differently to how he normally does... It wouldn't surprise me If he was just BSing us and just was pretending to be silenced just so he could observe how things play out. Either way we will never know if he is good or evil till we lynch him or someone investigates him. I've trusted caddy before and I got ****** over big time. So I'm kinda leaning towards his lynch now just so this day is over and we can move on.

Brothgar
05-14-2012, 09:52 PM
As the town gathers for day two, they are greeted by an unusual sight. For there lies Forenci, knocked unconscious with a bag of drugs in his arms.

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTI2MzM2MjEwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM2OTU3Mg@@._ V1._SX359_SY540_.jpg

Forenci (Pierre Despereaux, Thief/Silencer) has been arrested.

The town finds a note at the station, as they decipher the note, they are led to the local amusement park. There, strung up on the Ferris Wheel, they find JBond’s body. It appears they’ve lost round one.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqlu51e0ZT1qd9pq6.jpg

Shane P. Hallam (Ken, Triggered Bodyguard) has been killed.[/b]

With 22 people alive, 12 votes are needed for majority.

Another question just to piss everyone off. If he was found with the drugs in his arms wouldn't that lead you to believe he hasn't used them yet?

Brothgar
05-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Vote: Lynch Caddy

Grizzlegom
05-14-2012, 10:00 PM
Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (8): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, R4L, ATL, Gonzo, broth
ImBrotherCain (3): Job, vidae, SP
UKFan (1): Bulldogs
SuperPacker (1): Renji
Bulldogs (1): McGee

With 22 people alive, 12 are needed for majority.

Heading to bed, if we get to 12 someone please lock.

fenikz
05-14-2012, 10:01 PM
I don't think we should have unlimited day time, there needs to be a limit otherwise we will never come to any conclusions.

Is there any chance that Forencis death isnt actually linked to caddy at all? Why are we assuming it is? Clearly caddy is playing this game very differently to how he normally does... It wouldn't surprise me If he was just BSing us and just was pretending to be silenced just so he could observe how things play out. Either way we will never know if he is good or evil till we lynch him or someone investigates him. I've trusted caddy before and I got ****** over big time. So I'm kinda leaning towards his lynch now just so this day is over and we can move on.

well that was more due to your stupidity than anything, i mean he was in the room where both murders happened :/

Snicho
05-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Yea well that wont be happening again

Vote: Caddy

vidae
05-14-2012, 10:20 PM
I'm going to stay on record saying that I still think Caddy is good, and if I die tonight it was BeerBaron who did it.

Kill an innocent man if you want, but I'm not going to change my vote to Caddy. Consider this my last vote in this thread until tomorrow.

CashmoneyDrew
05-14-2012, 10:22 PM
So, if UKFan hasn't been active so far and probably won't be active, why not lynch him? Seems pretty obvious he isn't an important character either way, or the night time phase probably would have lasted longer.
I don't necessarily think Caddy is a cop, but I also think he is probably good.

vidae
05-14-2012, 10:26 PM
I really hate the "who cares if they're good, we won't lose much" crap that people use for their go to arguments in these lately.

Whatever though. Lets just kill an inactive because why use our brains.

unvote : IBC

vote : UKFan

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 10:28 PM
I really hate the "who cares if they're good, we won't lose much" crap that people use for their go to arguments in these lately.

Whatever though. Lets just kill an inactive because why use our brains.

unvote : IBC

I hate that argument as well. Its stupid because it just gives them another kill. People seem to forget this is a numbers game and we don't help ourselves by reducing our own number.

Rob S
05-14-2012, 10:31 PM
You shouldn't vote for UK if you think he is good. This isn't like night one where we have very little to go on, there is at least some info out there.

CashmoneyDrew
05-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Never said I thought UK was good. But if he is, he'd probably be less of a loss than Caddy. I do think Caddy is good.

Unfortunately I don't really see any other options at this point.

SuperMcGee
05-14-2012, 11:21 PM
I see a very small chance that this doesn't end up being one of the guys not talking today. Goes against my initial vote, but alas:

unvote: Bulldogs
vote: UKFan

CashmoneyDrew
05-14-2012, 11:27 PM
vote: Lynch UKFan

fenikz
05-14-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm never apposed to voting inactives but I'll give him til tomorrow to talk

Raiderz4Life
05-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Am going to bed...see y'all tomorrow

UKfan
05-15-2012, 01:08 AM
Apoloogies for my inactivity, I am around now, had to work late last night. I'm on the side of good and you would be mistaken in lynching me

Bulldogs
05-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Apoloogies for my inactivity, I am around now, had to work late last night. I'm on the side of good and you would be mistaken in lynching me

Can you do a little more than this to explain how you are good?

fenikz
05-15-2012, 02:43 AM
ugh I don't wanna lynch Caddy

Dr. Gonzo
05-15-2012, 02:45 AM
Unvote: Caddy

Going to bed.

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 07:13 AM
Can we get an official updated vote count? I think Caddy is at 7 and UKFan is at 5.

Grizzlegom
05-15-2012, 07:44 AM
Just got to work, stupid rain means people have to drive 5 MPH...

Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (8): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, R4L, ATL, broth, Snicho
ImBrotherCain (2): Job, SP
UKFan (5): Bulldogs, njx, vidae, McGee, CMD
SuperPacker (1): Renji

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 08:03 AM
Were going on 40 hours for UK being absent. So let me get this straight people are saying they don't want to lynch Caddy because he cannot talk but are willing to lynch UK because he hasn't talked.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 08:05 AM
Well I missed UKs post but same general premise.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 08:45 AM
when is the time up for the day?

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 08:46 AM
In 5 minutes according to the 24 hour rule. But Grizz said he's not married to that idea so I'm not really sure if it will happen or not.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 08:49 AM
I got rid of the 24 hour thing, no need to rush, especially with two games going and how burnt out we all seem to be getting.

He got rid of the timer.

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 08:52 AM
Well, then we're truly at a standstill. I don't have anything to add that I didn't say all day yesterday. My vote remains for Caddy. What he did was stupid and nonsensical. And caddy isn't that stupid, I think he's trying to mislead the town. His silence is simply the most poorly timed thing ever.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 08:56 AM
I am bored... So here it goes. This will either get me lynched or help lynch someone else. Either way hopefully it will move the game along.

I am a Cop.

Rob S
05-15-2012, 08:58 AM
And if Caddy is mafia, he gets what he wanted.....

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 08:59 AM
Gut feeling: Two town aligned true cops (not lazy/incompetent/paranoid) seems over powered.

Rob S
05-15-2012, 09:00 AM
So, Caddy or IBC? That is the question.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:02 AM
who did you investigate

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 09:03 AM
The way Caddy came out with it, as I've said repeatedly, makes him the more suspicious one in my book and I fully believe he'd already have been lynched if he were allowed to talk. But the town is fully of pussies who won't budge on something without that person getting to talk.

And now, Caddy's ploy has worked in order to force a (potentially) real town aligned cop to reveal himself.

Unbelievable.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:03 AM
I investigated Rob and he is good.

After is hard hard push for ncst8 I chose to investigate him.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:06 AM
The way Caddy came out with it, as I've said repeatedly, makes him the more suspicious one in my book and I fully believe he'd already have been lynched if he were allowed to talk. But the town is fully of pussies who won't budge on something without that person getting to talk.

And now, Caddy's ploy has worked in order to force a (potentially) real town aligned cop to reveal himself.

Unbelievable.

He didn't force my hand... Although that is where part of my suspicion comes from. It was the lack of progress and me already being a potential lynch candidate.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:07 AM
so what happens if we lynch caddy and he is a cop

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 09:07 AM
He didn't force my hand... Although that is where part of my suspicion comes from. It was the lack of progress and me already being a potential lynch candidate.

Still, if he dies and is just a goon as I believe to be the case, that may be an instance of an acceptable 1 for 1 trade for the mafia. Goon dies, but you know who the greatest threat is to you.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:08 AM

I don't know what to tell you there. I mean I guess you could lynch me but that wouldn't really be a productive move.

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 09:09 AM
I've given up hope on convincing renji to take that risk.

I'm hoping some others townies won't be so naive.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:11 AM
mafia still has to account for protectors

Brothgar
05-15-2012, 09:11 AM

The smart thing to say is cross that bridge when we get there. But right now it seems that we have no real candidates except Caddy right now. UKfan is basically "He's inactive and he's not Caddy." lynch call. Its not 100% out of the question that a mafia person is inactive but historically speaking it seems to be the wrong way to go this early in the game. No one has claimed to know one way or the other so giving a 100% that we lynch anyone at this point doesn't play into our hands. We wait and see what surfaces.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:12 AM
I've given up hope on convincing renji to take that risk.

I'm hoping some others townies won't be so naive.
im just wondering. if you are wrong what are our next steps

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 09:14 AM
im just wondering. if you are wrong what are our next steps

1.) I don't think I'm wrong.

2.) The town will almost certainly lynch me for vengeance if I am. That's where my role in this ends if that's the case.

But I don't think I'm going to be wrong.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:16 AM
unlynch
lynch caddy idont think he is mafia but hell lets see.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:17 AM
See I have to say this now... I said it yesterday for Vidae.

It seems like Renji knows that Caddy is not evil but is playing the "Well I told you he wasn't bad card"

Someone to keep an eye on.

Grizzlegom
05-15-2012, 09:18 AM
Updated Vote Count:

Caddy (10): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, R4L, ATL, broth, Snicho, njx, Renji
UKFan (4): Bulldogs, vidae, McGee, CMD

I removed the time limit partially because it seemed people didn't want it but also because I knew I had meetings all morning. My meetings end at noon EST so I'll close the thread and lynch the person with the most votes at that time should the town fail to make a decision by then.

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 09:19 AM
You only have 4 names listed next to UKFan but his number is at 6.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:24 AM

It seems like Renji knows that Caddy is not evil but is playing the "Well I told you he wasn't bad card"

while a fair assessment, saving a person that callex cop when you know that he isnt mafia seems a little too much of a risk just to go with a "i told you so" card dont you think?
caddy just doesnt strike me as a dumb enough player to get so much focus as a mafia player

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 09:25 AM
while a fair assessment, saving a person that callex cop when you know that he isnt mafia seems a little too much of a risk just to go with a "i told you so" card dont you think?
caddy just doesnt strike me as a dumb enough player to get so much focus as a mafia player

You "know" or you know?

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:26 AM

I understand but it doesn't mean it isn't suspicious when someone does that. Modding a bunch of these games has seen that exact strategy prolong the life of Mafia members.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:31 AM
i know. but at some point pro town also takes those stances. im believe he is innocent just as much as bb thinks he is guilty. not taking stances are way more.suspicious in my eyes. wasnt there a speech aboit sheep around here aomewhere?

Brothgar
05-15-2012, 09:36 AM
i know. but at some point pro town also takes those stances. im believe he is innocent just as much as bb thinks he is guilty. not taking stances are way more.suspicious in my eyes. wasnt there a speech aboit sheep around here aomewhere?

Here's the problem no one has brought up a better option or even another viable option. Noticing that fact doesn't make people sheep. It isn't the first time that a mafia or even a non mafia has role called to try to keep himself alive. Maybe Caddy is smart enough to do so proactively.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:36 AM
Yeah page two I think. I am pretty sure Caddy isn't a Cop which means he is either narcissistic town based role that is potentially stealing quality roles from other just as if not more important roles.

or

He is a member of the Mafia praying that claiming Cop is going to get him in the towns good graces. I mean think if he is Mafia he already knows who is good and who is evil thus making his claim that much more plausible for the info dependent sheep of the town.

Either way he is not helping the town and as of right now I don't know if there is a better target.

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:37 AM
You "know" or you know?

im saying: if i was mafia, id knew that he was not wit the mafia, therefore making it likely he actually is a cop. if i was with the mafia id love to jump on the train and nodt defend him to the extent of hurting the mafia
i as an actual player dont know what or who caddy is and im going off of hunches here

Gay Ork Wang
05-15-2012, 09:40 AM
my logic is: someone random is smarter than to take out a potential cop. id understand lnyching him if he claimed miller or something. cop just seems too much off.a risk to take if he really was telling the truth

GallopingGhost
05-15-2012, 09:45 AM
I'm busy right now and can't catch up. Can someone summarize the evidence we have for each nominee?

Rob S
05-15-2012, 09:47 AM
Caddy claimed cop early day 1 and is now silenced. IBC has since come out as a cop making his claim even more unlikely.

UK Fan has simply been inactive and will likely remain fairly inactive due to work travel.

GallopingGhost
05-15-2012, 09:48 AM
Has UK role claimed yet?

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm busy right now and can't catch up. Can someone summarize the evidence we have for each nominee?

Caddy: Claimed to be a cop with in the first 10 posts of the first day. Says he needs protection and to be watched/ tracked. Hasn't posted this entire second day quite possibly due to a silence that may have been caused by Forenci. Upon Forenci (Thief/ Silencer) going to jail ha had a bag of drugs in his hand)

IBC: According to others I was being hypocritical and advocating a quick lynch. I came out as a cop over the last page. I investigated Rob night one and he was good.

UK: Has only posted once... More or less lynching an inactive.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-15-2012, 09:51 AM
So, we have an hour and 15 minutes to reach a decision here. I honestly don't know what else can be said that hasn't been said a million times already. Some people are still scared to vote because they have no investigations to base it on.

GallopingGhost
05-15-2012, 09:51 AM
I think Caddy may be trying to pull a fast one on us. I think because he had so much success in the other game being a role vlaimed Goku, he is trying to do the same thing when he is evil. He would have told his baddie t o silencr him because obly a good guy or neutral would be silenced. Just saying.... Caddy may be trying to be too smart for his own good.

GallopingGhost
05-15-2012, 09:53 AM
He also begged us to role use all our resources on him.... dum dum dum

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:53 AM
I think Caddy may be trying to pull a fast one on us. I think because he had so much success in the other game being a role vlaimed Goku, he is trying to do the same thing when he is evil. He would have told his baddie t o silencr him because obly a good guy or neutral would be silenced. Just saying.... Caddy may be trying to be too smart for his own good.

Forenci was a 3rd party. So it doesn't work that way.

GallopingGhost
05-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks for the posts guys... going for my gut feeling on this one.

Vote:Cadydy

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:59 AM
Preclosed there for a second I thought we had 12. Was trying to help Grizz since he said he as in meetings.

SuperPacker
05-15-2012, 10:00 AM
I thought i had just missed it as well.

Rob S
05-15-2012, 10:00 AM
Alright, get back in here Caddy. Who did you investigate?

Grizzlegom
05-15-2012, 10:05 AM
Final Vote Count:

Caddy (11): BeerBaron, IBC, Todd, Rob, R4L, ATL, broth, Snicho, njx, Renji, GG
UKFan (4): Bulldogs, vidae, McGee, CMD

http://ginosdrafttalk.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/caddy.png

Grizzlegom
05-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Caddy, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided unto you.

http://www.bartcop.com/rachel-leigh-cook-02.jpg

Caddy (Abigail Lytar, Townie) has been arrested.

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!

Grizzlegom
05-15-2012, 08:09 PM
As the town arrives at the station for the third day, they are once again greeted with an unconscious body with a big bag of drugs attached to it. As the town examines the body further, it's clear that this body belongs to Job. When they examine Jobís body further, they find two bags, one containing items that would seemingly help evil, the other containing items that look useful for the town.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1vt8jpjW51rricwko2_500.gif

Job Reborn (Marlowe Viccellio, Recruit/Gifter) has been arrested.

Upon placing Job in her cell, the town reconvenes in the station, only to find that there is still another person missing. Not finding any notes, the town puts out an APB on Renji. They eventually find Renjiís body washed up on shore by the docks. As they remove his body from the water, itís clear that his neck was snapped, military style.

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2009_A_Dangerous_Man/009ADM_Terry_Chen_004.jpg

*** ork wang/Renji (Tom Fong, Framer) has been killed.

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Wow, that was an amazing night. A 3rd party and a mafia?

As for yesterday, I was wrong in that caddy was evil. I was right in that he was lying about being a cop though. A move I still don't get. If you must vote for me out of vengeance, then so be it.

fenikz
05-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Ha I knew Renji was evil

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Boom... Called Renji!

I investigated Renji so obviously we know how that played out.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-15-2012, 08:14 PM
Fenikz has to be evil. Why else would he still be alive?

Brothgar
05-15-2012, 08:16 PM
woop woop goodnight 4 the town I hope we have good info to go on today

Raiderz4Life
05-15-2012, 08:18 PM
hey there, juliet's brother.

also, nice work bb, et al. solid. want to lead another lynch on a townie today? :njx:

eh..it was a stupid move by Caddy...BB brought up good points...doubt there was any win in that situation.

ATLDirtyBirds
vote: IBC

I feel as if he "revealed" himself as a cop without any particular reason, and now he coincidentally investigated someone who died the night before.

fenikz
Fenikz has to be evil. Why else would he still be alive?

back to back godfather's ftw

Bulldogs
05-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Holy crap, that's what I call a night.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 08:21 PM

I feel as if he "revealed" himself as a cop without any particular reason, and now he coincidentally investigated someone who died the night before.

Umm... I did say Rob was good and with Caddy not being a cop its less likely I am a different role.

Bulldogs
05-15-2012, 08:21 PM
Wow, that was an amazing night. A 3rd party and a mafia?

As for yesterday, I was wrong in that caddy was evil. I was right in that he was lying about being a cop though. A move I still don't get. If you must vote for me out of vengeance, then so be it.

Yeah it was pretty obvious Caddy was lying. I at least wanted to give him a shot though to reveal his "investigations" which would have cleared things up anyway.

fenikz
05-15-2012, 08:22 PM
lol like 3% less likely

plus rob was neutral

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 08:25 PM
yes, one guy not being a cop does make it more likely you have that role. 5% more likely, more or less. brilliant. :njx:

Or I could be just like you and just give up, die and rid the town of a cop. Would that be beneficial?

ATLDirtyBirds
05-15-2012, 08:25 PM
Umm... I did say Rob was good and with Caddy not being a cop its less likely I am a different role.

I just saw no real reason to reveal, and yet you did anyway. And now you're already "covered" for the day. I'm willing to listen to some other arguments, but you've certainly raised a ton of suspicion in my eyes. Looking back, it appears as if I'm not the only one that has/had these suspicions.

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 08:26 PM
lol like 3% less likely

plus rob was neutral

Interesting.

I'd like to hear from Rob on this matter.

fenikz
05-15-2012, 08:27 PM
nevermind, just realized job died and not rob

unvote: IBC

my bad

SuperMcGee
05-15-2012, 08:28 PM
And now I have to go play hockey. Coincidentally, the team I'm playing is called Bulldogs (a bar league team can't do better, really?), so he's probably evil.

Bulldogs
05-15-2012, 08:29 PM
And now I have to go play hockey. Coincidentally, the team I'm playing is called Bulldogs (a bar league team can't do better, really?), so he's probably evil.

Crap. I would have done you in earlier if I knew you had such damning evidence.

Snicho
05-15-2012, 08:30 PM
I think this proves Caddy can no longer be trusted, especially when he starts doing ridicuously stupid things like this...

But on the other hand, pretty great night. A neutral and a mafia framer, lets hope we can continue like this.

Rob S
05-15-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah....I was going to say, I'm not neutral. I'm absolutely good.

fenikz
05-15-2012, 08:40 PM
ya me and penikz get mistaken for each other all the time

Brothgar
05-15-2012, 08:42 PM
ya me and penikz get mistaken for each other all the time

penikz is a douche anyway

Snicho
05-15-2012, 08:42 PM
Also, I just noticed, Jobs body was found with bags again? Im assuming that means Forenci and Jobs deaths are linked somehow. Is there a character in Psych that would leave drugs/bags on the bodies. Is there some meaning behind?

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 08:44 PM
I think the bags left behind by job were the "gifts" he could have given to the side that recruited him.

Bulldogs
05-15-2012, 08:44 PM
One thing to keep in mind is that Renji did try attacking IBC and lynching him, so unless that was a front to throw us of their tracks, IBC is good.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 08:47 PM
One thing to keep in mind is that Renji did try attacking IBC and lynching him, so unless that was a front to throw us of their tracks, IBC is good.

I did say this as well...

fenikz
05-15-2012, 08:50 PM
Sooooo who is our mute today?

Rob S
05-15-2012, 08:50 PM

with forenci dead, probably nobody.....

IBC, did you get anything last night?

BeerBaron
05-15-2012, 08:51 PM

Shouldn't be anyone since the silencer was arrested night 1.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-15-2012, 08:52 PM

Hmm, fair enough. I guess I'm just not a fan of the game IBC has played.

I'll unvote for now (although it may have been a framer feeding us a goon...)

unvote: ibc

fenikz
05-15-2012, 08:54 PM
btw I guess we can throw out my murder = bad, arrested = good, theory

with a bad guy getting murdered, probably more just related to their character in the show or something(just started season 4)

Trogdor
05-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Nothing but net! Awesome night :)

The arrested versus murdered wording is interesting. Perhaps there is some sort of resurrection for characters merely arrested? Food for thought. Haven't seen enough of the show to understand if it is just related to their role on the show.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:02 PM
with forenci dead, probably nobody.....

IBC, did you get anything last night?

I investigated Renji but we obviously know what happened there.

Hmm, fair enough. I guess I'm just not a fan of the game IBC has played.

I'll unvote for now (although it may have been a framer feeding us a goon...)

unvote: ibc

I understand trust me I didn't want to reveal but the game was moving slow and I figured it might make people start talking and it did.

Rob S
05-15-2012, 09:02 PM
I wouldn't get too tied up in the murdered vs arrested bit. Maybe there is the potential of a jailbreak with that one guy that was a notorious escape artist, but other than that I don't think it's worth getting too concerned with.

Brothgar
05-15-2012, 09:08 PM
hey there, juliet's brother.

also, nice work bb, et al. solid. want to lead another lynch on a townie today? :njx:

Wait ... So we have a body found with drugs (Could this be Gus? He is a pharma sales rep.) and a guy who was killed in a military type fashion. That begs the question why didn't Yang kill last night? Was he blocked? Or is there something about the Yang character (only kills every three nights or what have you) I think this is something we might want to look into.

ImBrotherCain
05-15-2012, 09:51 PM
Well it seems this game has slowed. I am still suspicious of Vidae tbh.

fenikz
05-15-2012, 09:54 PM
i'd certainly like him to talk more being the biggest psych fan and all

edit: but he has been running a Diablo III site for like 3 years now so he is most likely devoted his life to that now

vidae
05-15-2012, 10:06 PM
I'm not working on that site anymore.

And tbh I'm trying my hardest to save myself in the other game, haha.

I can't reveal my character name, but I'm very important to the case to catch Yang. Those of you who know the show will know what that means. That should be enough to clear me, for now.

Dr. Gonzo
05-15-2012, 10:08 PM
I kind of believe Vidae on this one. Call me crazy.

fenikz
05-15-2012, 10:17 PM
since none of this is familiar I'm gonna assume s3 finale isn't the last of Mr. Yang

ooooh, wait I think I know who you are

Snicho
05-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Im confused as to why Mr Yang is called Mr... according to wikipedia, Mr Yang is a chick?

Not that its worth much, but id like to hear from UKfan eventually....

vidae
05-15-2012, 10:20 PM
since none of this is familiar I'm gonna assume s3 finale isn't the last of Mr. Yang

ooooh, wait I think I know who you are

You should if you're at the end of s3. :)

Todd Bertuzzi
05-15-2012, 11:21 PM
I'm only like 4 episodes through Psych right now so I have no idea what you're implying vidae :(. Anyways, I'm pretty wiped and it looks like this has stalled yet again so I'll check back in the morning to see where we're at.

Bulldogs
05-15-2012, 11:29 PM
UK still doesn't talk. One post in 27 pages. Why are we allowing him to live? Rob S proved in the Frieza game that inactive =/= good.

Rob S
05-15-2012, 11:34 PM
UK still doesn't talk. One post in 27 pages. Why are we allowing him to live? Rob S proved in the Frieza game that inactive =/= good.

Yeah, I wouldn't be too opposed to putting some votes on him. I wouldn't lynch him tonight since it's so late in England, but if he doesn't respond tomorrow we may have to make a call or ask for him to be replaced.

Brothgar
05-15-2012, 11:38 PM
The Following players have less than 10 posts.

Snicho
UKFan

fenikz
05-15-2012, 11:43 PM
any of the 3 are fine with me

and don't just go by vote count plenty of people just post nothingness which is no better really

Brothgar
05-15-2012, 11:45 PM
i may have missed something, but GG has actually posted 10 times? i only remember the one saying he wasn't going to bother and would 'be back later'.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/search.php?searchid=904930

Yep 14 times to be exact. None of them say anything but he did post them.

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 12:04 AM
Vote: Snicho

Snicho
05-16-2012, 12:06 AM
I am here tho, this game is just a bit slow.

Bulldogs
05-16-2012, 12:08 AM

Now you're really here.

fenikz
05-16-2012, 12:08 AM
ha if I vote GG will he talk?

vote: GG

edit: actually so they know we are serious

Unvote: GG

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 12:12 AM
ha if I vote GG will he talk?

vote: GG

He is asleep so no. He may talk in like 8 hours. I don't trust Snicho. I am going to go back now and look at voting patterns.

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 12:16 AM
SP is another guy I don't trust. Even if he is good he is not helping with how he is voting.

Snicho
05-16-2012, 12:16 AM
Yea I am here. I'm in a lecture so im trying to concentrate more on that then this thread.

Tbh, on the top of my list of people to watch atm is BB, he was pretty damn determined to get caddy killed :/

vidae
05-16-2012, 12:19 AM
Agreed. BB pushed for Caddy hard. I don't trust him at all.

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 12:21 AM
Ya and Caddy turned out to not be an investigator like he said. Maybe BB is a lie detector and used it on Caddy which is why he was so certain. We should keep our eye on BB but I don't agree with lyncher him. I would like to hear more from him.

Snicho
05-16-2012, 12:26 AM
Sure its possible there was a lie detector but I think it's highly unlikely considering whats happened in previous games. Plus vidae is there any character is psych that could act as a lie detector?

vidae
05-16-2012, 12:30 AM
Eh, possibly. I think a Lie Detector would actually work in this game, but even so, if Caddy says "I'm an Investigator" and there WAS a lie detector, him lying about it doesn't make him EVIL. Now if Caddy said "I'm not evil" and it came back as a lie I get that, I can get behind that, but we know that didn't happen.

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Hmmm. Good point. Maybe it just came back as Caddy is lying and BB figured Caddy was evil because I mean besides trying to make things interesting his move did not make sense. Who knows. Would like to here from him. For now my list is Snicho, SP, Jr.

vidae
05-16-2012, 12:35 AM
If Caddy was lynched because he lied about being an investigator I'm going to laugh my ass off. That is weaker than lynching a random person on the first day of these games. Him lying about being an investigator doesn't mean he's evil and.. oh god that would be marvelous.

Bulldogs
05-16-2012, 12:37 AM
Snicho is going down!!!!!!

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 12:40 AM
If Caddy was lynched because he lied about being an investigator I'm going to laugh my ass off. That is weaker than lynching a random person on the first day of these games. Him lying about being an investigator doesn't mean he's evil and.. oh god that would be marvelous.

Haha. Yes, I would like to hear from BB. I stand by my vote for him because he was calling for every night action to be directed towards him. I thought it was 50/50 he is was evil. Oh well.

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 12:41 AM
Did I miss something? We kickin snicho out cuz he's been inactive? I get that right?

Bulldogs
05-16-2012, 12:42 AM
Did I miss something? We kickin snicho out cuz he's been inactive? I get that right?

DEY TOOK OUR JOBBBZZZ!!

CashmoneyDrew
05-16-2012, 12:42 AM
BeerBaron is tops of my list currently, but I'm going to wait til tomorrow morning to hopefully hear from a couple of more people before I add a vote or anything.

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 12:45 AM
I'm knocking out.

Hopefully I don't have 20 pages to read when I wake up.

Snicho
05-16-2012, 12:47 AM
If I get lynched for being inactive then that is such BS. uk
Has less posts then me :(

fenikz
05-16-2012, 12:47 AM

I don't want keep insulting him but he has cost us games before with his decisions

Bulldogs
05-16-2012, 12:48 AM
If I get lynched for being inactive then that is such BS. uk
Has less posts then me :(

Role-claim time!

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 12:51 AM
I don't want keep insulting him but he has cost us games before with his decisions

lol I just, barely, remember the Saturday Night game...only 2 townies left, snicho and my incredibly drunk ass and I was doomed to die in 2 nights anyways hahaha worst scenario ever

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 12:51 AM
There are definitely people that could be a lie detector in Psych. But that's a road that is seldom-traveled these days.

Role cop would be intriguing. There was a lot of talk about Caddy possibly being a townie yesterday. Some people campaigning against Caddy seemed to believe he was a goon, who I believe shows up similar to a vanilla townie by a role cop. Not sure if that would be relevant, but people were mentioning both as possibilities. Take out a good guy under cover of being right that he lied about his role. Or there's a good role cop who believed him to be a goon based on the popular opinion that Caddy doing what he did as a townie would be very stupid.

A watcher might throw a wrench into that, though. We know Forenci targeted him, but his character could possibly lend himself to getting away unseen. Not sure how many people actually wanted to target Caddy after his claim/call.

In the end, I can see everyone reaching the conclusions they came to on their own free thinking, anyway.

The Following players have less than 10 posts.

Snicho
UKFan

Trogdor, too. Just 4 posts, mostly summation of events without really singling anybody out. More just commenting on how certain exchanges were interesting (broth-caddy-BB)

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 12:55 AM
Ah yes, we can't forget about Broth. We just need to get some people talking. I think we are doing pretty good as a town.

Snicho
05-16-2012, 01:16 AM

Games?? More like one. And i was an idiot in that. But that was only one tiny game.

UKfan
05-16-2012, 01:35 AM
Sorry am in a hotel and I cannot get WiFi so using my data as little as possible. I haven't kept up with the thread as yet but I hope to soon, however a summary would be very beneficial to me.

fenikz
05-16-2012, 06:41 AM
We could just kill Trogdor, he has a stupid name and it got the DBZ game rolling

Trogdor
05-16-2012, 07:16 AM
Fenikz those be fighting words.

As I said before I wasn't sold on caddy being evil and the voracity of bb's attack was suspicious. I hate the "only a townie or 1 for 1" excuses for lynching too.

Vote: BB

fenikz
05-16-2012, 07:24 AM
I'm pretty magical, GG I command you to speak!

BeerBaron
05-16-2012, 07:26 AM
Seems more Trogdor trying to save his ass by voting for the one person more suspicious than he. I'm not evil and I made a mistake in believing caddy was evil, but I knew for almost certain that he wasn't a cop. He was just being dumb with that.

Like I said before, if you're all determined to get your vengeance vote for the powerless townie I got killed, then go for it. It won't help you towards your goal of eliminating the mafia though.

ImBrotherCain
05-16-2012, 08:20 AM
So just looking through previous posts... I don't like how Todd has played the game thus far. He hasn't really contributed to the discussion. Has been lurking just responding mainly to posts that are off topic.

Snicho
05-16-2012, 08:29 AM
Im off to bed all. Not much has happened today so i wont be casting a vote. Overnight hopefully you will all get to talkiing and ill catch up when i wake up. Night guys.

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Seems more Trogdor trying to save his ass by voting for the one person more suspicious than he. I'm not evil and I made a mistake in believing caddy was evil, but I knew for almost certain that he wasn't a cop. He was just being dumb with that.

Like I said before, if you're all determined to get your vengeance vote for the powerless townie I got killed, then go for it. It won't help you towards your goal of eliminating the mafia though.

He was mentioned for the first time like, 5 posts ago, and has no votes or much suspicion on him. How he is he trying to save his ass and how is he one of the two most suspicious people here?

Hell, even his vote relates to the little he has spoken about.

Appearing just after he has been called out is a little suspicious, though.

Brothgar
05-16-2012, 08:46 AM
I just thought I would put this together try to get my inner L on.

CashMoneyDrew
- Post count 14
- proposed and voted inactive lynch on UKfan
- voted ncst
Suspicious level: 10%

vidae
- Post count 28
- Very suspicious of BB
- was very sure about Caddy's innocence
- voted ncst
- character claimed a character whom I know of from the Yin Yang storyline
Suspicious level 15%

Raiderz4Life
Post count 19
- has a ****** car
- voted to lynch ncst and caddy
- Defends BB for the Caddy lynching
suspicious level: 15%

BeerBaron
- Post Count 58
- lead charge against Caddy
- No day 1 vote
- expects the sword to fall
Suspicious rate 25%

fenikz
- Defended Caddy
- Voted IBC day 2
- Did not vote Day 1
- Vote Snicho/GG today
Suspicious level: 5%

I'll do another 5 later

GallopingGhost
05-16-2012, 08:50 AM
I'm pretty magical, GG I command you to speak!

I'm at your command sir.

Trogdor
05-16-2012, 09:15 AM
BB that was a pressure test btw. One you immediately redirected to avoid continuing the conversation. Then you call out of the town for a vengeance vote despite you sitting with one vote...

Grizzlegom
05-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (1): Trogdor

With 19 people alive, 10 are needed for majority.

BeerBaron
05-16-2012, 09:31 AM
Well, it looks like everyone but you Trogdor is sitting on their vote.

Rob S
05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
Honestly, it doesn't seem like there is much to go on right now other than BB being a bit too aggressive and UK/Trogdor/Snicho being relatively inactive. This isn't an easy lynch really.

I do want to hear more from UK though....."my hotel doesn't have wireless and I don't have data" isn't enough for me.

ImBrotherCain
05-16-2012, 09:39 AM
So just looking through previous posts... I don't like how Todd has played the game thus far. He hasn't really contributed to the discussion. Has been lurking just responding mainly to posts that are off topic.

Bueller... Bueller. Anyone? Anyone?

BeerBaron
05-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Todd always seems to play like that.

ImBrotherCain
05-16-2012, 09:41 AM
Todd always seems to play like that.

Go back and look at the Frieza game... He actually nailed a few Mafia guys early on.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Bueller... Bueller. Anyone? Anyone?

I thought I was pretty involved early on in the Caddy discussion trying to understand why the drugs may have been mentioned and explaining to people why Caddy might have made that play. Mostly though day 2 was two or three posters just talking in circles and presenting the same evidence over and over. I'm never really a fan of lynching an inactive, especially since we have yet to hit a mafia, though we caught a break last night. Again, day 3 has presented us with little to go on other than a few people wanting to lynch some inactives again.

If I had to go with my gut right now I'd say SP is the most suspicious but I haven't played enough with him or he just never lasts long enough for me to know his tendencies.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-16-2012, 09:49 AM
Seriously though we're essentially where we started day one in terms of discussion. A couple roles have been claimed but we lynched ncst8 day 1 and learned nothing. I have to believe Caddy's lynching taught us nothing as well. The town didn't know what to think so you'll find guys on both sides of the vote, same for the mafia as some of them would want to take out a good guy and some would want to look like they're backing him to gain trust early.

Brothgar
05-16-2012, 10:04 AM
Dr. Gonzo
- is suspicious of SP
- is suspicious of Snicho
- is very suspicious of broth
- Voted Snicho today
- Voted Caddy and unvoted caddy
- suspicious of vidae
- Defends broth against Renji
- Defends BB against vidae
no suspicious rate given

Snicho
- Post Count 14
-Suspicious of UKFan
- Voted Caddy
- Talks when he is being brought up in voting situations.
Suspicious count 15%

Todd Bertuzzi
- Post Count 29
- Vote Lynch Caddy
- no other real stance has been taken.
suspicious level 17%

Rob S
- Post count 49
- Cleared by IBC (IBC claims cop)
- Defends UK (time of day in UK)
- Defends Broth (slip ups)
- Vote Caddy
No suspicious level given

ImBrotherCain
-Role Claim Cop
-claims Rob S is good
- voted Caddy
- Suspicious of Todd
suspicious level: 12%

Todd Bertuzzi
05-16-2012, 10:44 AM
The vampire game has killed this one :(

ImBrotherCain
05-16-2012, 10:45 AM
:-/ I didnt mean it too!

vidae
05-16-2012, 10:47 AM
I was highly suspicious of him day one and so I might as well vote for him now. No reason not to.

vote : BeerBaron

He pushed way too hard for Caddy with absolutely zero evidence.

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Just caught up and tbh, i dont really know where i stand. We haven't really learnt much in the first few days...

I doesn't look like UK will be posting much, if he even posts at all, and i wouldn't say we have a better option.

Vote: UK

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 10:49 AM
I really don't think BB is evil. He was wrong about Caddy, but i dont think it means he's evil.

It is true that he did push too hard for Caddy though.

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 10:51 AM
I want to suspect vidae, but it almost seems lazy. Claims he couldn't think of anyone relating to drugs throughout the whole series when there have been a bunch, but they were mostly one-shot characters, unless you go the pharmaceutical angle. Claims Caddy turning up good would show BB is evil, then starts saying we learn almost nothing from Caddy's death. Says he thinks Caddy is good but maybe not in the role he claimed. Obviously what a mafia member would know. Too obviously, and I don't think vidae would act so simply.

vidae
05-16-2012, 10:57 AM
To be honest, I can't think of a single person in the entire show outside of Gus that would be connected to drugs, unless you're talking about some minor "bad guys" from various episodes, because drugs were a determining factor in a lot of cases.. but are those guys really big enough to be in this game? I don't know.

And I've been concentrating more on the other game so that's why I'm not as active here.

I think BB is evil because he pushed so hard for Caddy to be killed with ZERO EVIDENCE. Who does that?

BeerBaron
05-16-2012, 11:00 AM
Lynch me today if you must, but keep an eye on vidae headed forward after you see that I'm good. I made a mistake (but I wasn't wrong about him not being a cop, which I was virtually certain was BS.)

He's probably evil here and knows he can get another townie lynched in me. And two, he's seriously butthurt that we didn't believe his ridiculous story in the vampire game. Just because something was proven true in hindsight doesn't mean it wasn't ludicrous to start out with.

vidae
05-16-2012, 11:03 AM
What a hilarious post. Allow me to recap:

-I think you're evil because you pushed for Caddy to be lynched with absolutely no evidence.
-You think it's stupid to believe someone is evil if they make a mistake.
-But if you die, kill me next, even though I made a mistake BACKED BY ACTUAL EVIDENCE?

DOES NOT COMPUTE. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-16-2012, 11:13 AM
Meh, BB might have went a little bit extreme, but I think voting for him was justified. I didn't buy his role at all either.

And while I'm not saying he's lying... just **** this type of response.

Sorry am in a hotel and I cannot get WiFi so using my data as little as possible. I haven't kept up with the thread as yet but I hope to soon, however a summary would be very beneficial to me.

Don't sign up if you don't plan on being around. You're really doing nothing for us. So unless we get a revelation:

vote: UKFan

Rob S
05-16-2012, 11:20 AM
I really don't feel comfortable voting for anyone yet although I suppose I lean towards UK at this point. That said, I am heading to my friend's weigh in right now and will be gone until 7ish EST.

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 11:21 AM
I don't think BB is evil either.

Im willing to put a little heat on UK though
lynch uk

Grizzlegom
05-16-2012, 11:24 AM
Updated Vote Count:

BeerBaron (2): Trogdor, vidae
UKFan (3): SuperPacker, ATL, R4L

Brothgar
05-16-2012, 11:25 AM
GallopingGhost
- Post Count 15
- Voted Caddy
- Votes ncst
- asking for UK to role claim
suspicious level 18%

SuperPacker
-Post Count 40
- Trusts BB
- Doesn't trust IBC
- Voted Caddy Unvoted Caddy
- Voted IBC
- Voted Unvoted UK
suspicious level: 17%

Trogdor
Post Count 6
- Voted NCST
- "suspicious of Caddy/Broth"
- Suspicious of BB
suspicious level inconclusive

UKFan
- Post count 2
- both to apologize for inactivity

broth
- post count 20
- voted Caddy
- didn't vote day 1
- "suspicious behavior"
Suspicious level - 0 I'm me and I know I'm not evil.

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 11:28 AM
Unvote: Snicho

Lynch: UK

vidae
05-16-2012, 11:30 AM
unvote : BeerBaron

Two posts at 30 pages is kind of bad, haha. I understand having more important things to do, but people not posting hurts us.

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 11:32 AM
You guys are such bandwagoners...

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Unvote: UK

Vote: SP

It's not like you are any help anyway.

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 11:35 AM
To be honest, I can't think of a single person in the entire show outside of Gus that would be connected to drugs, unless you're talking about some minor "bad guys" from various episodes, because drugs were a determining factor in a lot of cases.. but are those guys really big enough to be in this game? I don't know.

And I've been concentrating more on the other game so that's why I'm not as active here.

I think BB is evil because he pushed so hard for Caddy to be killed with ZERO EVIDENCE. Who does that?

Once you get over 15 people I think almost anyone is possible in this game. I mean... Tom Fong.

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 11:36 AM
My sense of humour must be terrible lol. It was a joke Gonzo.

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 11:38 AM
My sense of humour must be terrible lol. It was a joke Gonzo.

Haha, I still stand by my vote you suspicious bastard.

CashmoneyDrew
05-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Yeah, like I said last time. I just don't see ukfan being active enough to continue to let him live.
vote: lynch Ukfan

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 11:41 AM
Haha, I still stand by my vote you suspicious bastard.

:helmet:

Why am i suspicious?

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 11:45 AM
:helmet:

Why am i suspicious?

I just don't see you bringing anything of value to the table.

Bulldogs
05-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Just woke up, glad to see we finally got some people voting.

Unvote: Snicho

Vote: UKfan

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 11:49 AM
I just don't see you bringing anything of value to the table.

I won't bite on your bait! :P

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 11:51 AM
I won't bite on your bait! :P

You will. Oh you will. Just wait.

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 11:51 AM
You will. Oh you will. Just wait.

Ok...:waiting:

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 11:53 AM
On one corner we have a ginger baines brother...on the other corner we have a british teenager who likes the packers and loves to talk

Ladies and gentlemen...LEEEEETS GET READY TO RUUUMBLEEEEE!!!!

BeerBaron
05-16-2012, 11:54 AM
Let's not, please.

ImBrotherCain
05-16-2012, 11:54 AM
I really hate doing this but everything is going so slow

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 11:56 AM
On one corner we have a ginger baines brother...on the other corner we have a british teenager who likes the packers and loves to talk

Ladies and gentlemen...LEEEEETS GET READY TO RUUUMBLEEEEE!!!!

You forgot the most important factor...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_pG6oYgKyo5s/TUkaswhL0uI/AAAAAAAAAVM/YEL4TeOcpxY/s1600/stanley_black.jpg

;)

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 11:58 AM
I was gonna say that but....

Didn wanna seem wacist

Grizzlegom
05-16-2012, 12:01 PM
Updated Vote Count:

UKFan (7): SuperPacker, ATL, R4L, vidae, CMD, bulldogs, IBC
SuperPacker (1): Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
05-16-2012, 12:08 PM
**** it.

Unvote: SP

BeerBaron
05-16-2012, 12:16 PM
Vote: UKFan

SuperPacker
05-16-2012, 12:17 PM
One more and hopefully we can get through the nigh phase before i go to bed!

Brothgar
05-16-2012, 12:31 PM
ATLDirtyBirds

Voted and unvoted IBC
- Post Count 19
- Vote Unvote IBC
- Vote Caddy
- Vote ncst
Evil percentage: 13%

SuperMcGee
- Post count 20
- Vote/Unvote BD
- Vote UK Fan
- Vote ncst
evil percentage: 7%

Bulldogs
-post count 56
- Voted for...
> UKFan, Snicho, UKFan (again), ncst, njx

njx
- post count 41
- defended caddy
- suspicious of GG
-vote UKFan
-vote ncst
evil percentage: 15%

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Still working for another half hour with limited time to check in. Looks like it will be closed by then. Can't say I'd be too beat up about this vote. But I don't even get an evil percentage, broth?

Brothgar
05-16-2012, 12:39 PM
Still working for another half hour with limited time to check in. Looks like it will be closed by then. Can't say I'd be too beat up about this vote. But I don't even get an evil percentage, broth?

Oh ha I forgot all about evil % on that lot. Its going to be low though.

Bulldogs
05-16-2012, 12:46 PM
I also demand an evil percentage.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-16-2012, 12:48 PM
Ugh, in the interest of moving this forward...

Vote: Lynch UKFan

Grizzlegom
05-16-2012, 12:49 PM
Final Vote Count:

UKFan (10): SuperPacker, ATL, R4L, vidae, CMD, bulldogs, IBC, Gonzo, BB, Todd

Grizzlegom
05-16-2012, 12:50 PM
UKFan, you have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one, one will be provided unto you.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s45/MrsxSamuelxWinchesterx/tim_bio_04.jpg

UKFan (Carlton Lassiter, Protector) has been arrested.

SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!

Grizzlegom
05-16-2012, 09:11 PM
As the town arrives at the station for the third day, they are once again greeted with an unconscious body. This time, they are greeted with a very large man. It must have taken a lot to knock GallopingGhost out. Dressed in army gear, its hard to believe this man is a drug addict but once again the town finds a massive bag of drugs with his body.

http://www.john-cena-posters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/John-Cena-In-Army-Dress.jpg

GallopingGhost (Ewan O’Hara, 2xVigilante) has been arrested.

Upon placing GG in his cell, the town convenes back in the lobby and finds another note. Upon discerning the clues, they are sent to an apartment complex that they recognize as BeerBaron’s residence. Members of the town go rushing up the stairs but before they can reach the door, they are met with a massive explosion.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhrhdoQdoB1qg5mmco1_500.png

BeerBaron (Buzz McNab, Bodyguard) has been killed.

With 16 people alive, 9 votes are needed for majority!

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Sheeeeeet. Pretty much goes without saying that UK and BB were a bad duo to lose. Why didn't you save him, little boy cat!?

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Anyway, props to GG for getting us one.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-16-2012, 09:20 PM
Damn two protectors down and another potential one in JBond already gone. We need to hit a mafia today.

CashmoneyDrew
Buzz! :(

Anyone gather any info?

fenikz
still 2 kills though, so did he kill BB before he died or are there 2 killers left and we have just had some blocked

Snicho
05-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Fml. That's gonna hurt.

And again with the bag of drugs? Gus's memo?

fenikz
05-16-2012, 09:22 PM
I really doubt Gus is a vigilante

CashmoneyDrew
05-16-2012, 09:23 PM
I'm thinking the drugs are 'The Mantis' and his vigilantism.

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Ugh this is a terrible terrible result

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 09:28 PM
still 2 kills though, so did he kill BB before he died or are there 2 killers left and we have just had some blocked

GG did not kill BB. Yang/Yin did not kill on Night 2. Should be pretty clear.

not game related, but the thought of buzz dying in the show actually makes me a little sad. i think i missed most of yesterday, so catching up.

It would be the worst. They definitely give you some scares, too.

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 09:30 PM
Fwiw wasn't V-diddy rly against BB?

vidae
05-16-2012, 09:38 PM
I was, but I didn't kill him.

Brothgar
05-16-2012, 09:40 PM
OK since Yin/Yang didn't actually kill night two doesn't that mean one of our blockers blocked him/her. where are our blockers to tell us who they blocked night 2?

Raiderz4Life
05-16-2012, 09:42 PM
OK since Yin/Yang didn't actually kill night two doesn't that mean one of our blockers blocked him/her. where are our blockers to tell us who they blocked night 2?

Dont think we wanna out our blockers right now.

Brothgar
05-16-2012, 09:43 PM
I guess the target could have been been protected.

Bulldogs
05-16-2012, 09:47 PM
I still think Snicho is bad.

SuperMcGee
05-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Yeah, protectors were still alive then. Seems more likely than a blocker. If there is someone who knows, though, that is something pretty big to be sitting on, and why wouldn't they have blocked the same person last night?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-16-2012, 09:50 PM
IBC what do you have for us?

Bulldogs
05-16-2012, 09:51 PM
Didn't IBC say he was a cop? Has he actually given us any info?