PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Draft Results Thread

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 01:02 PM
- Don't post in this thread
- Everyone send me a PM ranking the teams (not including yours) from 1-8
- Once everyone has sent in their rankings, the seedings will be announced and we can start voting on 1 on 1 match ups

SuperPacker

Starting 11
http://footballformation.co.uk/team/4231/120512143226.png

Subs
GK: Tim Krul
LB: Gael Clichy
CB: Lucio
CM: Yohan Cabaye
RW: Hatem Ben Arfa
LW: Robinho
ST: Mario Balotelli

Tha Wootster

Starting 11
-------------------------Thibaut Courtois--------------------------
Bacary Sagna--John Terry--Nemanja Vidic--Aly Cissokho--
---------------Scott Parker------Wesley Sneijder---------------
--------------------------Marco Reus-------------------------------
---------------Luis Suarez---------Robin Van Persie------------
-------------------------------Falcao---------------------------------

Subs
MF - Thomas Muller
ST - David Villa
MF - Cheick TiotÚ
D - Raphael Varane
MF - Julian Draxler
GK - Rene Adler
MF - Ganso

Rob S

Starting 11
----------------------------Hart-----------------------------
Ivanovic--------Hummels----------Vertonghen---------Marcelo
--------------Modric-----------------Marchisio---------------
---------------------------Hamsik----------------------------
----------Aguero---------------------------Bale--------------
----------------------------Eto'o-----------------------------

Subs
Jack Wilshere
Xherdan Shaqiri
Fernando Llorente
Joleon Lescott
Wojciech Szczesny
Fernando Torres
Gokhan Inler

*** Ork Wang

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCFi8dahk.jpg

Subs
CB - Coloccini
ST - Klaas Jan Huntelaar
LM - Jefferson Farfan
CB - Leighton Baines
CM - Toni Kroos
GK - Robert Zieler
CB - Rio Ferdinand

Justone2

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCFA3Caga.jpg

Subs
Federico Balzaretti
Maarten Stekelenburg
Pepe
Steven Gerrard
Pedro
Alexandre Pato
Andrea Pirlo

UKfan

Starting 11
http://footballformation.co.uk/team/451/120512145607.png

Subs
Shay Given
Phil Jones
Thiago Alcantara
Markel Susaeta
Christian Eriksen
Lukas Podolski
Demba Ba

thefalconer

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCC7zlaj1.jpg

Subs
S1 - Mario Gomez
S2 - Pablo Zabaleta
S3 - Kyriakos Papadopoulos
S4 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen
S5 - Frank Lampard
S6 - Santi Cazorla
S7 - Sandro

Rosebud

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCEWoVagM.jpg

Subs
Didier Drogba
Kaka
Ashley Young
Darijo Srna
David Alaba
Stevan Jovetic
Nuri Sahin

Jughead10

Starting 11
----------------------------Neuer----------------------------
Alves------------Sakho-------------Daivd Luiz-------------Evra
--------------Busquets------------------Song----------------
----------Nani-------------Rooney-----------Lavezzi----------
---------------------------Cavani----------------------------

Subs
Samir Nasri
Benedikt H÷wedes
Roberto Soldado
Marounane Fellani
Pepe Reina
Gareth Barry
Robert Lewandowski

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 04:44 PM
Preliminary Round

Finishing in last place with 48 points:

Justone2

Starting 11

Subs
Federico Balzaretti
Maarten Stekelenburg
Pepe
Steven Gerrard
Pedro
Alexandre Pato
Andrea Pirlo
Vs.

8th place, with 47 points:

Stupid *****! :(

SuperPacker

Starting 11
http://footballformation.co.uk/team/4231/120512143226.png

Subs
GK: Tim Krul
LB: Gael Clichy
CB: Lucio
CM: Yohan Cabaye
RW: Hatem Ben Arfa
LW: Robinho
ST: Mario Balotelli
Send me your vote via PM. You have 30 minutes to send it in.

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Preliminary Round Result

It was a great game. Tevez, putting SuperPacker ahead after 5 minutes with a ouside of the box volley. Justone quickly came back with an equalizing goal via the main man, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. 1-1 at half time, but more was to follow.

Seconds after the restart, Alexis Sachez is running down the left, he whips in a low cross which falls to the feet of Arjen Robben, who slots home from 3 yards to make it 2-1.

Substitutions are made, the most notable being Hatem Ben Arfa, the skilful winger of Newcastle United. As the clock strikes 60 minutes, Ben Arfa picks up the ball in his own half, takes on 3, nut-megging Nigel De Jong in the process and smashes the ball into the top right hand corner. 2-2, with 30 minutes to go.

20 minutes pass, when, Ben Arfa again, collects the ball from his own half, except this time, he's greeted by an angry looking Nigel De Jong. Hatem does what he knows best and tries to go past him, but the dirty Dutch **** isn't having it. He dives into Ben Arfa taking out both legs in the process. Ben Arfa is in agony and a red card is the only option. A red card it is, but what's this...Ben Arfa is getting up...the crowd clapping in support.

We enter injury time, the scores still level, someone must score. SuperPacker FCwith their full 11 men on the field, seem confident of the win, pushing men forward, you can certainly tell they want the winning goal. On the attack, Antonio Valencia loses the ball, "ATTACK!!" shouts Justone from the sidelines.

Suddenly its 3 vs 1 Robben, Pato and Pedro all on the attack. They only have the keeper to beat, can they score? Robben takes it around the keeper and slots it into and empty net. SuperPacker distraught, Justone jubilated.

What a great game, but sadly there is only one winner. Justone FC are going through to the next round.

Final Score:

SuperPacker 2- 3 Justone

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Quarter-Finals

In 8th place, having got through the preliminary round:
Justone2

Managers Quote
"It’s obvious that the strength of my team lies in the offensive department where we can put pressure on every defense. With Xavi as the absolute playmaker behind and highly movable front four where Sanchez and Robben will switch sides and Ibrahimovic pulling away from the defenders so van der Vaart can take advantage of the room behind that we can score goals on anyone. Beside that either Maicon or Coentrao will be attacking depending on where is room and they will be an extra attacker with the winger going to the middle. Besides that the front five will be putting pressure on de defense to cut off their attack early and taking advantage of the limited technique of the defenders and defensive midfielders.

To take out the dangers of Jughead we will have de Jong to take out Wayne Rooney by following him all over the pitch. Rami and Puyol will be responsible for taking out Cavani while giving help to their backs. Maicon will be overpowering Lavezzi with his attacking streaks and Coentrao can take on Nani with some help from inside when Dani Alves goes to attack.
"

Starting 11

Subs
Federico Balzaretti
Maarten Stekelenburg
Pepe
Steven Gerrard
Pedro
Alexandre Pato
Andrea PirloVs.

In 1st place, with 22 points:
Jughead10

Starting 11

Subs
Samir Nasri
Benedikt H÷wedes
Roberto Soldado
Marounane Fellani
Pepe Reina
Gareth Barry
Robert Lewandowski
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 7th place with 42 points:
thefalconer

Managers Quote
"Rob S' vulnerability lies with their defense. Lacking a true holding midfielder combined with an attack-minded right-back, Hummels and Vertonghen are the primary defenders with a glaring weakness in their agility and speed. thefalconer's style involves flowing, quick passing that will undo Rob's defense. Due to their height advantage, they will keep their play on the ground with short distribution. Key passes from Iniesta will look to pierce the lumbering back line to find Benzema or Kagawa in stride in the penalty area for a cool finish. Navas and Kagawa will look to exploit Marcelo by occupying the space behind him for quick outlets on the break. My will focus their defensive efforts on forcing Kun Aguero to play wide and being a stranger to the penalty area. Our back four will play a safe support role and offer little in attack except to exploit open space. We will be playing with a high defensive line utilizing the offside trap to limit the pace of Rob's attackers."

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCC7zlaj1.jpg

Subs
S1 - Mario Gomez
S2 - Pablo Zabaleta
S3 - Kyriakos Papadopoulos
S4 - Marc-Andre ter Stegen
S5 - Frank Lampard
S6 - Santi Cazorla
S7 - Sandro
Vs.

In 2nd place with 28 points:
Rob S

Managers Quote
"My team simply has more goal scorers and elite players in the side. It will be bombs away from Gateshead FC, classical Newcastle style free flowing, attacking footy. I will match the falconer's formation, an attacking one, because quite simply my team is the better attacking team. My fullbacks will be encouraged to stream forward and exploit the massive gaps that are sure to be left on the flanks with Navas and DiMaria not known for their defensive duties. While we could easily get burned on the counter once or twice, this side has some of the best attacking firepower in the draft and with Modric providing the supply from midfield, Gateshead easily scores enough to take the matchup. Also, Pisczek, have fun with Aguero."

Starting 11
----------------------------Hart-----------------------------
Ivanovic--------Hummels----------Vertonghen---------Marcelo
--------------Modric-----------------Marchisio---------------
---------------------------Hamsik----------------------------
----------Aguero---------------------------Bale--------------
----------------------------Eto'o-----------------------------

Subs
Jack Wilshere
Xherdan Shaqiri
Fernando Llorente
Joleon Lescott
Wojciech Szczesny
Fernando Torres
Gokhan Inler

In 6th place with 39 points:
Tha Wootster

Managers Quote
"It's simple Wigan will win. I'm gonna play a normal 4-4-2 with Van Persie as a 2nd striker and Suarez as the top man. Reus will be on the wing with Villa on the other side. Wesley Sneidjer will be the distributor for this unstoppable offense and Scott Parker will stop Higuain/Cisse. The central-backs are the best you can have with Terry/Vidic just dominating the middle. Sagna is one of the most underrated defender in this thing and probably the most stable right back in the world. Cissokho is young and promising at LB and is pretty similar to Sagna in term of talent. Thibaut Courtois is young but he's one of the best already, won the Europa League and carried the Atletico Madrid all the way there.

As for my subs, Falcao is one of the most feared strikers in the world. Varane can come and replace Terry if he gets in trouble. Ganso, Draxler and Muller can all play winger/attacking midfielder and are top notch when it comes to intelligence on the pitch and vision. Cheick TiotÚ can come in and replace Sneijder to form with Scott Parker the most annoying midfield ever.

With that said Wigan will win."

Starting 11
-------------------------Thibaut Courtois--------------------------
Bacary Sagna--John Terry--Nemanja Vidic--Aly Cissokho--
---------------Scott Parker------Wesley Sneijder---------------
--------------------------Marco Reus-------------------------------
---------------Luis Suarez---------Robin Van Persie------------
-------------------------------Falcao---------------------------------

Subs
MF - Thomas Muller
ST - David Villa
MF - Cheick TiotÚ
D - Raphael Varane
MF - Julian Draxler
GK - Rene Adler
MF - Ganso
Vs.

In 3rd place with 29 points:
*** Ork Wang

Managers Quote
"I feel like Frankfurt has the stronger team.

The defense combined with the best defensive midfield is hard to beat, even against Wigan. Moving Ramos in the middle gives me speed all round and with Schweini and Alonso helping out on the flanks, Reus and Villa will have a hard time working inside. Closing down on Sneijder will be a priority to force the team to go over the wing and force the team to cross. Especially Pique and Cech are a force to be reckoned with in the air.

Offensively, we will dominate as well. Both Wingers arent players known to work back, especially Villa who is usually used to play much more forward. The small and fast G÷tze and Pastore with their brilliant moments will cause the defense problems especially Terry and Varane. The strikers are both able to score from all situations and will dominate the air from the crosses coming in. Schweinsteiger will help with deep passes.

With that said, Frankfurt has to be the winner"

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCFUxwab.jpg

Subs
CB - Coloccini
ST - Klaas Jan Huntelaar
LM - Jefferson Farfan
CB - Leighton Baines
CM - Toni Kroos
GK - Robert Zieler
CB - Rio Ferdinand

In 5th place with 35 points:
Rosebud

Managers Quote
"In our next match our backline will be tested, however we feel that we matchup very well here. Jerome is one of the few players with the strength and athleticism to step out and throw Hulk off of his game, a kid who'll really body him up, but can turn and run with him, with Subotic, Thiago Silva and De Rossi we plan to isolate Messi from his support, cutting him off from Munian's runs and the wingers cutting in. The young Belgian, Eden Hazard, is our biggest concern heading into the match. But with Ramires and Silva on that side, we feel we can limit his space to move inside and given our size and numbers in the middle vs their forward's size we don't mind giving him possession way out wide when we have to defend, as even the most precise crosses need a target that will get to them.

Offensively this game will come down to whether Ramires can pull Martinez out from the center so that the in cutting Mata and charging Cesc have a 2 on 1 between UK's lines. Lucas is a talented kid, but if we draw Javi away from him those two should have plenty of time and space between the lines, especially with Young pushed up high to keep van der weil out of the way and Ronaldo moving into a position to try and draw both Jose Enrique and Agger's attention."

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCEWy6afH.jpg

Subs
Didier Drogba
Kaka
Yann M'vila
Darijo Srna
David Alaba
Stevan Jovetic
Nuri Sahin
Vs.

In 4th place with 34 points:
UKfan

Managers Quote
"UKFan FC not only has the most powerful strikeforce built in this 8 team tournament (Hulk, Messi and Hazard) but the talented passers required to feed them the ball and make it all happen (Javi Martinez, Muniain, Agger). However, this team will not merely throw caution to the wind. With Lucas Leiva and Javi Martinez breaking up attacks in midfield and the best defender in the EPL and the reason Man City won the title, Vincent Kompany behind them alongside the elegant Daniel Agger to distribute and the two talented full backs who defend and attack in equal measure, this team is built to win.

For this specific matchup, Rosebud has asembled a very talented side, but I feel I match up favourably with him, Kompany can combat the aerial threat of his sole striker, leaving Agger to roam and aid the full backs against the very talented wingers. Cesc will have Lucas Leiva man marking him as well and Martinez, having played as a DC at times this season for Bilbao, will be used to shackle Ramires when he makes his runs.

Finally Rosebud's team looks quite narrow, so the ball will be played predominantly out to the flanks, where I feel Hazard and Hulk would have a significant advantage against his formation, even more so with Boateng out of position on the left hand side, and well, Messi is simply the best."

Starting 11

Subs
Shay Given
Phil Jones
Thiago Alcantara
Markel Susaeta
Christian Eriksen
Lukas Podolski
Demba Ba

All manangers PM me a paragraph of why they think their team is better and why they will win the game.

Once i have received all PM's the voting process can begin.

Everyone will need to vote.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 03:09 AM
1. Rob
2. Who cares etc

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 04:10 PM
Quarter-Final Results

Justone vs Jughead

- Wayne Rooney 30 yard screamer. 1-0 Jughead.
- Cavani tap in. 2-0 Jughead.
- Ibrahimovic header. 2-1 Jughead.
- Lavezzi skill > Rooney pass > Cavani finish. 3-1 Jughead.
- Sakho header. 4-1 Jughead.
- Rooney 50 yard shot. 5-1 Jughead.

Final Score
Justone 1 - 5 Jughead

thefalconer vs Rob

- Iniesta half volley. 1-0 thefalconer.
- Benzema one on one. 2-0 thefalconer.
- Bale, Inter Milan esque. 2-1 the falconer.
- Eto'o diving header. 2-2.
- Aguero skill and finish. 3-2 Rob.
- Bale on the break. 4-2 Rob.

Final Score
thefalconer 2 - 4 Rob

Rosebud vs UK

- Messi rebound. 1-0 UK.
- Messi chip. 2-0 UK.
- Hulk skill and finish. 3-0 UK.
- Ronaldo free kick. 3-1 UK.
- Messi takes on 4. 4-1 UK.
- Sanchez volley. 5-1 UK.

Final Score
Rosebud 1 - 5 UK

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 04:32 PM
Semi Final Fixtures

Jughead (1)
Starting 11

Subs
Samir Nasri
Benedikt H÷wedes
Roberto Soldado
Marounane Fellani
Pepe Reina
Gareth Barry
Robert LewandowskiVs.

*** Ork Wang (3)
Managers Quote
"Jughead has an extremely strong team. The offense is down right scary. But nothing is too much for Frankfurt.

Changing the Offense to a reactive 4-2-3-1 is my best beat in my eyes. I will be playing a heavily defensive counter attacking football over the left side. Micah Richards, while usually being used as a right back, will be moved forward a bit. This will help with two things:

Him moving back and working defensively can help to isolate Lavezzi on the left side. With Pique and Badstuber and Xabi Alonso taking care of Rooney and Cavani, Schweinsteiger will be the key for this game: Him reacting to help on the inside and helping out Baines on the outside will be a challenge that i feel he is more than up to.

With Richards outside, Ramos wont have to tune down his explosive outside runs feeding Higuain.
The focus should be on the counter attacks though. With Alves being someone that likes to press forward and Sakho being the weakness in that defense, im going to try to push trough that weak spot.

With my fast and smart reactive players and a strong defensive stand with Cech keeping a clean sheet, Frankfurt will win this game."

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCG5FDaeF.jpg

Subs
CB - Coloccini
ST - Klaas Jan Huntelaar
LM - Jefferson Farfan
ST - Papiss Cisse
CM - Toni Kroos
GK - Robert Zieler
CB - Rio Ferdinand

Rob (2)
Managers Quote
"Yet again I think this is a situation where the talent in my side will win out. While we both have a terrific front three, my side has the markedly better distribution in midfield through the likes of Modric and Hamsik with Marchisio being no slouch either. In fact, UK has just one offensively minded player in his midfield, the inexperienced but classy Muniain. Munian will be neutralized as Marchisio will be man marking and roughing him up him all game. If a yellow card is shown, Gokhan Inler can come in after the hour mark and continue the job. With Muniain taken out of the game, there is no link between attack and defense for UK and his side will struggle to create chances.

When the chances do come, both front threes are capable of finishing them, but my defense will be better equipped to deal with the threat. Marcelo and Ivanovic will no longer be bombing forward quite as much and will act with caution as not be caught on the break by the pace of Hazard or Hulk. Both are extremely capable defenders and should do an adequate job. While the threat of Messi is a huge one, he is out of position in the middle and Hummels can use his strength to at least limit Messi as much as possible.

My front three, however, should be able to rip through UK's defense on the wings. Van Der Weil is incredibly weak and only seems to perform for the Dutch NT. He will have a very difficult day in store for him with Bale encouraged to run at him at every opportunity. Jose Enrique is another player whose form dipped for the second half of last season. While he can be a classy defender on his day, he doesn't have the chops to limit Sergio Aguero. Cap off my front three with a true out and out striker like Eto'o and there are easily more goals in this game for me than UK."

Starting 11
http://this11.com/boards/abCGobiaff.jpg

Subs
Jack Wilshere
Xherdan Shaqiri
Fernando Llorente
Joleon Lescott
Wojciech Szczesny
Fernando Torres
Gokhan InlerVs.

UK (4)
Managers Quote
"UKFan FC not only has the most powerful strikeforce built in this 8 team tournament (Hulk, Messi and Hazard) but the talented passers required to feed them the ball and make it all happen (Javi Martinez, Muniain, Agger). However, this team will not merely throw caution to the wind. With Lucas Leiva and Javi Martinez breaking up attacks in midfield and the best defender in the EPL and the reason Man City won the title, Vincent Kompany behind them alongside the elegant Daniel Agger to distribute and the two talented full backs who defend and attack in equal measure, this team is built to win.

For this specific matchup, the key to beating Rob's team is to keep the ball predominantly down the middle or the right hand side. Hulk's physical prowess should easily allow him to fend off Marcelo, and a small lively combination of Muniain and Messi will be too much for the somewhat cumbersome by comparison central defence of Rob S FC.

Defensively, I have little worry in once again leaving Vincent Kompany to man mark Eto'o, and therefore Agger will be allowed to aid the full backs in marshalling one of the wingers whenever necessary, Lucas and Martinez will harass and harry the creative Hamsik and Modric as part of an overall pressing game, designed to prevent Rob's technical team time and space.

This should be a good game, let the best team win."

Starting 11

Subs
Shay Given
Phil Jones
Thiago Alcantara
Markel Susaeta
Christian Eriksen
Lukas Podolski
Demba Ba
Managers, send me your preferred formations for the game.

SuperPacker
05-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Semi Final Results

Jughead vs GOW

The first of the semi finals is underway. The favourite, Jughead up against the darkhorse, GOW.

After a scrappy first 20 minutes, where neither midfield could really take control of the game, Neuer restarts the play with a booming goal kick, whici hurtles towards Alex Song, who elegantly takes the ball down on his chest. He lays it off to Evra who turns back and plays the ball to Luiz inside him. Luiz sees a gap and takes off, plays a 1-2 with Busquets and somehow finds himself on the edge of the box! He looks up, sees the goalkeeper off his line and scores the most audacious chip I have ever seen off the underside of the bar! (UKfan)

After withstanding incredible pressure from Jughead FC for the next 25 minutes, Frankfurt finally hit on one of their counter-attacks, just before the half-time whistle. Xabi Alonso started the move with a terrific tackle on David Luiz in midfield. After some brilliant hold-up play, Xabi then played a simple ball to a streaking Ramos who was making a gut-busting run from defense. Upon entry into the attacking third, Ramos plays a beautiful lofted ball to Pastore who is streaking down the left side of the pitch. Pastore, with a beautiful first touch, passes to Higuain in the box who also takes it first time laying it off for the onrushing Gotze who vacates the spot left open by Luiz. Gotze knows what to do from here and finishes cooly from 6 yards out. (Rob S)

1-1 it is at half time. And with so much riding on this game, the second half looks to be just as tense as the first.

At the start of the second half it was GOW that the game off to the brighter start, carrying the momentum from the first half over in the next. The pressure was rising which was obvious from the possession numbers. GOW was controlling the game, however still yet to create a clear cut chance. Finally one fell to main man Gonzalo Higuain, 10 yards out, a cross from the left falls to his feet. A cracking shot from the Argentinian looks set to go in, until world class keeper, Manuel Neuer makes an incredible save that anyone would be proud of.

Into extra time we go... it looks as though the next team to score will be on their way to the final. But who will it be? Jughead is looking the most likely at the moment, with Lavezzi making some good runs down the left hand side. One of the runs pays off, as the winger takes on Sergio Ramos and puts a ball in to Edison Cavani, from 5 yards out. The Uruguayan striker, who's so strong with his head, surely has to score. The ball meets his head and the striker heads it into the bottom corner! Running away in celebration, the player is unaware of the offside flag raised on the other side of the pitch. When he realises, agony is the only word to describe his emotions. So close for Jughead there!

Seconds remaining and GOW look as though they have a new life of confidence. The substitute, Papiss Cisse is on the ball on the edge of the penalty box, he shoots, aiming for the top corner, but it's blocked by the beast that is Sakho. The Frenchman, muscles Cisse off the ball and sends the ball down the line to the left. Lavezzi again taking on Sergio Ramos, plays in another beautiful cross to the onside Cavani. Another header from 5 yards out, will he do what he couldn't minutes ago? The ball bounces off his head and into the top right hand corner! They've done it! Madness in the stands, the famous Jughead is finally into the final!

Final Score

Jughead 2 - 1 GOW

Rob vs UK

With the first semi final decided, Rob and UK were fighting for place in the final with Jughead.

After a first half with almost nothing to report, it was the second half when the action finally started to happen. An Agger pass to Martinez, sends Hulk, who goes past Marcelo and flanks it. Hummels intercepts it and sends Bale with one of his perfect passes. Bale goes past Van der Wiel and passes to Eto'o. Kompany is in the strikers way, but can only clear into the path of Modric, who controls it and smashes a curling shot into the corner! 1-0 to Rob, with 40 minutes to go. (GOW)

A few wild shots from Hulk later, and the score is still 1-0, with 10 minutes to go. Suddenly, Messi picks the ball up from the half way line. He takes on Italian Marchiso and starts running at full speed. He spots Hazard on the edge of the box, plays a quick 1-2 and chips the ball over a helpless Joe Hart. A moment of magic from Messi has turned this game around.

Again, a final goal looks set to decide the match. 2 minutes until the 90 minutes are up, and it's Messi again, picking the ball up on the half way line. Using his elite balance and control he manages to find his way past Munian and Martinez and once again sets off on one of his amazing runs. Almost identical to his first goal, Hazard is on the edge of the area, however Messi decides to go alone. He tries to take on Vertoghan, but the strong defender isn't having any of it. The centre back strolls forward, playing a lofted through ball into the path of Aguero, who's just outside the opponents penalty area. Dribbling the ball into the area, he taps the ball past a sliding Vincent Kompany and from a tight angle takes a shot to win the game! Aguero looks as though he's going to win the game for Rob, but the last minute strike hits the post! So close, and so unlucky.

With seconds left to go, Kompany hoofs the ball up into Rob's area. The ball magically falls to Eden Hazards feet, who's one on one with Joe Hart, he has all the time in the world to win the game for UK. Closing in on the keeper he is yet to make a decision, "SHOOT!!" the crowd screams, but Hazard is still deciding on what to do. Will be blow it?

With the whistle in the referees mouth, Hazard takes the ball around Hart and finishes into an empty net! The fans run onto the pitch, celebrating like there is no tomorrow!

The final decided, UK vs Jughead it will be.

Final Score

UK 2 - 1 Rob