PDA

View Full Version : Post-Apocolypse/Zombie Game Thread - ZOMBIES WIN!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

bantx
05-18-2012, 06:13 PM
you know cops are assholes in a zombie apocalypse via walking dead

OSUGiants17
05-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Please explain. I'm told to role reveal, i say i'm a cop, people don't believe me and still want to lynch me.

The only people being stupid is the town.

No one forced you into a role reveal, we trolled you and 2 people said "ROLE REVEAL!". You could have ignored it and seemed suspicious or go with the one role that you feel will keep you safe from a lynching, you chose the latter. You also never do anything to help and just name random names to keep yourself alive as long as possible, it is never about the town or your group, just you weaseling your way through the game.

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 06:16 PM
I'll back off SP for now. It's not worth it at this point. I don't think he should have role revealed this early or even been forced to but it's too late for that now. If he is in fact a cop he'll probably be useless and tailored the next couple days. What a waste.

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 06:17 PM
No one forced you into a role reveal, we trolled you and 2 people said "ROLE REVEAL!". You could have ignored it and seemed suspicious or go with the one role that you feel will keep you safe from a lynching, you chose the latter. You also never do anything to help and just name random names to keep yourself alive as long as possible, it is never about the town or your group, just you weaseling your way through the game.

I was just going to get lynched anyway if i didn't say anything. I chose to say then instead of waiting until i had 10 votes and was close to being lynched.

And you know this how. You've played one game. You have no idea how i play these games and are either just making up ******** or going along with what everyone else says, because you can't think for yourself.

Raiderz4Life
05-18-2012, 06:18 PM
He really wasn't forced. He had what? 2 votes? and 2 guys trolling? c'mon.

Maybe he saw it as an opportunity to start fitting in?

Maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

Shane P. Hallam
05-18-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm here. I'll buy SP as a cop, it'd be pretty dumb of him to say that (and still was very dumb of him to say that,) if he wasn't. I don't see this as a commie situation.

Anyway, time to go back and read the thread.

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 06:20 PM
Can we still do a GG/SP duel?

OSUGiants17
05-18-2012, 06:21 PM
I was just going to get lynched anyway if i didn't say anything. I chose to say then instead of waiting until i had 10 votes and was close to being lynched.

And you know this how. You've played one game. You have no idea how i play these games and are either just making up ******** or going along with what everyone else says, because you can't think for yourself.

2 games, and I still watch the other ones even though I didn't participate. Sorry I don't spend 24/7 playing mafia on here. I was also the first one to call you out and lynch you so obviously I can think for myself. I have not copied anyone yet.:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 06:21 PM

I had 4 votes and multiple people saying role reveal or you're getting lynched. If i hadn't of role revealed i would have got lynched...

OSUGiants17
05-18-2012, 06:22 PM

My point exactly, he could have said "I will not reveal my role for I am afraid of my safety, but trust me I am of no threat to you. I will reveal if I get a lot of votes, but not yet"

OSUGiants17
05-18-2012, 06:23 PM
I had 4 votes and multiple people saying role reveal or you're getting lynched. If i hadn't of role revealed i would have got lynched...

four* I* I*
:coolface:

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 06:23 PM
2 games, and I still watch the other ones even though I didn't participate. Sorry I don't spend 24/7 playing mafia on here. I was also the first one to call you out and lynch you so obviously I can think for myself. I have not copied anyone yet.:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

You had no reasoning behind your vote other than "i don't like him". Great 'outside the box' thinking there... :njx:

Rob S
05-18-2012, 06:24 PM
Can we still do a GG/SP duel?

I am in favor of this. Strangely enough, I am against lynching either at this point in time. I do want to see the duel though. It will be like Gonzo vs Shane except, well, it will be SP vs GG.

Also, this SP vs OSU feud has potential.

OSUGiants17
You had no reasoning behind your vote other than "i don't like him". Great 'outside the box' thinking there... :njx:

I also then later backed it up with real suspicions and thoughts.

Dr. Gonzo
unvote: cigaro

vote: osu

At this point you seem more suspicious than anyone to me.

Cigaro
C'mon guys, its SP. He's a legitimate target every game to get lynched day one. I can't really blame him that with four votes to his name already and people calling for him to reveal, he got a little spooked and thought it was necessary.

OSUGiants17
05-18-2012, 06:25 PM
I am in favor of this. Strangely enough, I am against lynching either at this point in time. I do want to see the duel though. It will be like Gonzo vs Shane except, well, it will be SP vs GG.

Also, this SP vs OSU feud has potential.

I challenge him.....to a DUEL! 3:00 pm, tomorrow, at the monkey bars! :banana:

Snicho
05-18-2012, 06:25 PM
Will someone just hurry up and battle it out... Please.

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Vote: Snicho

Let's battle it out then shall we?

OSUGiants17
unvote: cigaro

vote: osu

Care to explain your suspicions? I will be more than glad to confirm that I am of no harm to the town.

SuperPacker

I was just gonna say, be wary of the people that are pushing hard for my lynch. It wouldn't surprise me if a few of them were evil and trying to get rid of a cop and use the "i don't like him" "he's annoying" excuse.

ATL, Caddy and OSU i think.

OSUGiants17
Be back soon, eating dinner.

Shane P. Hallam
05-18-2012, 06:29 PM
People I'm most suspicious of on first read:

OSUGiants17 - He seemed to push SP the hardest, maybe actually pushing for a lynch. I just have an uneasy feeling.

GG - Between his "I'm not evil" monologue, to pushing for an inactive lynch, etc. etc. If there is someone trying to push along a lynch train without being the one to ACTUALLY cast the vote, he is the guy.

Vidae/Gonzo - We'll see, don't think both are bad (maybe neither,) but the role reveal push was pretty ridiculous to me. I'm keeping my eye out.

Snicho
Bulldogs you hate me in every game. When i have done anything wrong towards you. And this.... Pisses me off!

:D

Vote: Bulldogs

ATLDirtyBirds
I was just gonna say, be wary of the people that are pushing hard for my lynch. It wouldn't surprise me if a few of them were evil and trying to get rid of a cop and use the "i don't like him" "he's annoying" excuse.

This is embarrassing.

Caddy
05-18-2012, 06:30 PM

I haven't said either of those things... Nice try though.

OSUGiants17
05-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Ok a townie, nothing more. No powers

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 06:31 PM
Challenge accepted Snicho. 25 minutes ago you said you were catching up and then all of a sudden you are there asking for a duel. Did you catch up? What did you think of what you read?

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 06:32 PM
We have a lot of role revealing going on for a Day One.

Dr. Gonzo
05-18-2012, 06:32 PM
Well we can afford to lose and townie and wouldn't want to see you turned :)

Rob S
05-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Care to explain your suspicions? I will be more than glad to confirm that I am of no harm to the town.

meh. Why not just say you are good/ a member of the town. Are you even a member of the town?

Snicho
05-18-2012, 06:33 PM
Challenge accepted Snicho. 25 minutes ago you said you were catching up and then all of a sudden you are there asking for a duel. Did you catch up? What did you think of what you read?

Yea i read the first five pages and got bored, cos all it was about was zombie asses and whether or not vidae gets brie or someone else :/

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Yea i read the first five pages and got bored, cos all it was about was zombie asses and whether or not vidae gets brie or someone else :/

My vote stands. I read all the pages unlike you. You never know what you could have missed.

SuperPacker
I haven't said either of those things... Nice try though.

You would of said them had i got lynched. Assuming you're evil that is.

Oh yeah, I'll be wearing my Chelsea top tomorrow! ;)

Rob S
Ok a townie, nothing more. No powers

Just saw this. Well, losing a townie day one doesn't phase me and I am at least somewhat suspicious.

unvote: CJ

vote: lynch OSU

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 06:40 PM
OSU is such a douche! ******* ASSHAT!!

Lynch: OSU

Rob S
05-18-2012, 06:40 PM
Asshat is a great word. I should really use it more.

Caddy
05-18-2012, 06:43 PM
I'll duel SP. How do we start a duel?

ATLDirtyBirds
05-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Generally, it's started with an insult.

Raiderz4Life
05-18-2012, 06:46 PM
Someone say...duel??
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/8/8c/DarkMagicianGirlDPYG-EN-SR-1E.jpg

Caddy
05-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Generally, it's started with an insult.

It's SP... Kinda hard to pinpoint which insult to go with.

Rob S
05-18-2012, 06:47 PM

***** size tends to work.

Caddy
05-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Someone say...duel??
http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/8/8c/DarkMagicianGirlDPYG-EN-SR-1E.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZzXevucGsR4/TAb7AaFZMSI/AAAAAAAAAP8/PK-Uz3S2Yik/s1600/you-just-activated-my-trap-card-500x375.jpg

Brothgar
Is No Lynch an option?

Rob S
Is No Lynch an option?

Yes, but no. No lynches suck.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-18-2012, 06:49 PM

Well done. Then SP would generally come back with something, and it escalates from there. At some point, a knockout punch will be delivered.

Forenci
05-18-2012, 06:51 PM
I think we can guarantee Forenci will be inactive...

Not sure why you say that considering I've posted twice already in the first day. Like I said previously, I don't like to throw out random accusations with no basis (which is what I feel like most first day accusations are) and I don't like to post 300 times a day. I feel like it just makes it more difficult for people who have to catch up on the game and unless it's actually contributing something I feel as it's waste of most peoples time.

That's how I've played any game. You can ask any of the long-time players I've played with (Shane, Vidae, etc.). I'm just not a big talker regardless of my role.

Shane's theory on GG has me intrigued though. Obviously for someone incredibly active like him, he rids his potential of being lynched in addition to moving the day forward without anyone worthwhile being killed by killing an inactive. It could just be nothing, but it's intriguing to consider nonetheless.

Snicho
My vote stands. I read all the pages unlike you. You never know what you could have missed.

Well bulldogs,
im gonna take the high road here, and unvote you. because i believe this is stupid and pointless.

unvote: bulldogs

jrdrylie
We have a lot of role revealing going on for a Day One.

I'm Carl from the Walking Dead. My role is being a terrible actor, wearing a stupid hat, never being where I'm told to be, and being an all-around asshole.

Just kidding. I hope that dick isn't in this game.

fenikz
hi everyone, I am good

and need to read 12 pages of nothingness

Caddy
05-18-2012, 06:52 PM
Snicho is evil everyone. =D

Snicho
05-18-2012, 06:53 PM
Snicho is evil everyone. =D

Yes lets all believe Caddy, cos we know how well that turns out!

Raiderz4Life
05-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Snicho has....Caddy issues :coolface:

CJSchneider
05-18-2012, 06:55 PM
This is my life.

Me: Cool! It's the weekend, I have time to set down and play mafia!
Wife: Hey, let's go out to eat.
Me: Ummm, I thought you were cooking tonight?
Wife: Too tired, lets go to that new seafood place.
Me: That place is always packed.
Wife: What else do you have to do tonight?
Me: (inner monologue- Play mafia with my inter-net friends! It's awesome! See, what we do is....)
(My wife's inner monolouge- I really don't give a ****. I'm hungry, and if you take me out to dinner, you are gaurenteed some some hot sex tonight. So what's it gonna be?)
Me: Nothing, baby. Seafood it is.

So here I am, four hours later.

Snicho
05-18-2012, 06:55 PM
Snicho has....Caddy issues :coolface:

And you wonder why??

Snicho
05-18-2012, 06:56 PM
This is my life.

Me: Cool! It's the weekend, I have time to set down and play mafia!
Wife: Hey, let's go out to eat.
Me: Ummm, I thought you were cooking tonight?
Wife: Too tired, lets go to that new seafood place.
Me: That place is always packed.
Wife: What else do you have to do tonight?
Me: (inner monologue- Play mafia with my inter-net friends! It's awesome! See, what we do is....)
(My wife's inner monolouge- I really don't give a ****. I'm hungry, and if you take me out to dinner, you are gaurenteed some some hot sex tonight. So what's it gonna be?)
Me: Nothing, baby. Seafood it is.

So here I am, four hours later.

How was it????

The seafood i mean?

ATLDirtyBirds
05-18-2012, 06:56 PM
I think Snicho is scared of the confrontation.

unvote: superpacker
vote: snicho

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 06:57 PM
You can't escape me Snicho!

Snicho
05-18-2012, 06:58 PM
I think Snicho is scared of the confrontation.

unvote: superpacker
vote: snicho

I am! I wish we could all live happily ever after <3

Raiderz4Life
05-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Ron Swanson would not approve snicho!

ImBrotherCain
05-18-2012, 06:59 PM
Seeing as the Girlfriend is here and I don't know how much time I can devote I think I have seen enough to vote

Vote: OSU

Rob S
05-18-2012, 07:00 PM
I think OSU is the guy. He is laying back now after taking some heat and has already claimed townie. I dont give a **** about losing a townie day 1.

Snicho
Ron Swanson would not approve snicho!

This is true. I am not worthy to have such a great man as my signature. I shall change it. :(

Caddy
Everyone. I'm a protector.

Rob S
05-18-2012, 07:01 PM

You just signed your death warrant, sir. lol.

Shane P. Hallam
I think OSU is the guy. He is laying back now after taking some heat and has already claimed townie. I dont give a **** about losing a townie day 1.

I think there is a chance OSU is evil, probably a much better chance he is a townie though. That being said, it isn't the worse loss if he does die. I'll go with that...for now.

Vote: OSUGiants

ImBrotherCain

If this were true you would be the worst Mafia player ever.

Caddy
05-18-2012, 07:02 PM
unvote: sp
vote: OSU

Everyone watch me tonight, don't forget to protect me.

Caddy
05-18-2012, 07:02 PM
If this were true you would be the worst Mafia player ever.

Or I revealed because I didn't think anyone would believe me ;)

Raiderz4Life
05-18-2012, 07:03 PM
I'm starting to wonder if OSU smelled blood while we were yanking SPs chain.

I think its a good place to start.
lynch osu

Snicho
05-18-2012, 07:03 PM

DONT TRUST HIM!

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 07:04 PM
So we're just going to go with the killing a townie? This goes to show you people, never admit to being a townie Day One. This is why I think SP lied about his role.

Ngatachance92
05-18-2012, 07:05 PM
I don't think we will get much more info today... Possible Townie it is.
Vote:OSU

Rob S
05-18-2012, 07:05 PM
So we're just going to go with the killing a townie? This goes to show you people, never admit to being a townie Day One. This is why I think SP lied about his role.

Whether he did or not, we still can't risk killing a cop.

Cigaro
05-18-2012, 07:07 PM
Can we get a vote count? Seems while I stepped out for a while a lynch train has begun. Regarding OSU claiming to be a townie, can someone link this? I apparently missed it.

Brothgar
05-18-2012, 07:08 PM
I'm ok with this

Lynch OSU

Raiderz4Life
05-18-2012, 07:08 PM

Don't really believe SP but you can't say 100% he's not a cop, so I would think people may lay off a bit because the potential that he is still there. However, why would a self-proclaimed townie go after a potential, even with minuscule chances, cop?

He went hard too.

Ngatachance92
05-18-2012, 07:09 PM
Every bad guy claims townie, which is why SP may have went with Cop. The chance of killing a townie over a cop is the better one. Just have to watch SP tonite and see what happens.

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Whether he did or not, we still can't risk killing a cop.

I don't disagree. It was a good move on his part if he's lying, a dumb move if he is in fact a cop. We'll let that play out over the course of the next couple days.

Cigaro
05-18-2012, 07:12 PM
Only a rough count, but I believe OSU has 9 votes out of 13.

Not sure that I'm convinced that he's evil, although his pressuring of SP was suspicious, but with that many votes already, the fact that he's claimed townie and it's only day one, I'll cast my vote to get the day moving;

SuperPacker
05-18-2012, 07:14 PM
Yeah, watch me tonight.

jrdrylie
05-18-2012, 07:15 PM
Just saw this. Well, losing a townie day one doesn't phase me and I am at least somewhat suspicious.

I think there is a chance OSU is evil, probably a much better chance he is a townie though. That being said, it isn't the worse loss if he does die. I'll go with that...for now.

Just a few people who don't care about the townies. Not saying they are evil, but I never like to hear people downplaying the loss of a good guy.

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 07:15 PM

Never ever come out as a townie Day One is the lesson learned.

Forenci
05-18-2012, 07:18 PM
The logic for lynching OSU seems reasonable. Something to gain and not much to lose. The only downside is missing out on lynching someone else who might be evil but on day one it's almost impossible to determine who's evil.

Caddy
05-18-2012, 07:19 PM
Don't really believe SP but you can't say 100% he's not a cop, so I would think people may lay off a bit because the potential that he is still there. However, why would a self-proclaimed townie go after a potential, even with minuscule chances, cop?

He went hard too.

I have no idea why the town would go after a potential cop :njx:

vidae
05-18-2012, 07:20 PM
Maybe I'm missing something but we lynched Caddy quickly for claiming cop day one and SuperPacker does the same thing and it's all fine? Just sayin..

I'll follow the decision of the town but this feels sketchy.

vote : OSU

Rob S
Just a few people who don't care about the townies. Not saying they are evil, but I never like to hear people downplaying the loss of a good guy.

Meh. Who gives a ****? The odds are that a good guy gets lynched day one anyway, it's smart to limit the potential damage.

Snicho
Vote: OSU......

Rob S
Maybe I'm missing something but we lynched Caddy quickly for claiming cop day one and SuperPacker does the same thing and it's all fine? Just sayin..

It's different. I pushed to lynch Caddy day 2 because I knew both myself and IBC were cops and it was apparent he was lying.

Cigaro
05-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Again, rough count that will need verification, but I think that's 13 votes(when I stated 9 earlier, that wasn't counting my own)+.

ATLDirtyBirds
Yeah, watch me tonight.

Yup. The only thing left is for him to ask to be protected.

Bulldogs

Caddy lived until Day Two and was then silenced. Even then I disagreed with the lynching until he could speak.

Raiderz4Life
I have no idea why the town would go after a potential cop :njx:

........yea well...i'm american?

Caddy
05-18-2012, 07:22 PM
It's different. I pushed to lynch Caddy day 2 because I knew both myself and IBC were cops and it was apparent he was lying.

I don't see how it could have been apparent to anyone but you and maybeeee Cain...

ATLDirtyBirds
05-18-2012, 07:23 PM
I don't see how it could have been apparent to anyone but you and maybeeee Cain...

It was pretty apparent bro.

Bulldogs

I wasn't a cop but I thought you were lying as well. It just doesn't make sense to come out as a cop Day One, the only benefit is that you might be protected, but it's at the risk of being tailored and role-blocked.

Dr. Gonzo
I was pissed in the other game because caddy have me the only thing I could lie detect and I was told he lied. There was nothing else to go on.

Caddy
05-18-2012, 07:24 PM
It was pretty apparent bro.

Me being a cop was very plausible, given the fact we had no idea what powers people like Lassiter, Jules and Shawn had. The town was just ******* stupid and impatient as per usual.

ImBrotherCain
05-18-2012, 07:24 PM

Not to mention Caddy demanded protection/ watching. I am not saying SP is good or should be trusted but OSU strongly attacking SP seems shady to me.

Brothgar
05-18-2012, 07:25 PM

Even I knew it was BS

Caddy
I wasn't a cop but I thought you were lying as well. It just doesn't make sense to come out as a cop Day One, the only benefit is that you might be protected, but it's at the risk of being tailored and role-blocked.

I did it mostly because I wanted to absorb one of the negative mafia moves and divert it away from the town.

I also did it because I thought it would be hilarious, which it was.

Bulldogs
Even I knew it was BS

No you didn't.

Raiderz4Life
You just came out of nowhere though no one even jokingly asked.

Bulldogs
Can somebody count the votes?

Raiderz4Life
05-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Also, had you really been a cop

I wouda just let you out.

Dr. Gonzo

Reveal your role!

Caddy

No matter how you spin it, the town wasted a day, killed a good guy and learned nothing.

Snicho
Can we discuss the game at hand. Not the Psych one. Go to the Mafia Discussion for that. Thanks.

Bulldogs
05-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Snicho laying down the law.

Dr. Gonzo
05-18-2012, 07:28 PM
No matter how you spin it, the town wasted a day, killed a good guy and learned nothing.

I think it was very useful. Got a ton of info on people just based on what they said about you. We worked way better as a town with you out of the picture.

Dr. Gonzo
05-18-2012, 07:28 PM
Can we discuss the game at hand. Not the Psych one. Go to the Mafia Discussion for that. Thanks.

You are really suspicious right now. Reveal yourself!

Caddy
05-18-2012, 07:29 PM
I think it was very useful. Got a ton of info on people just based on what they said about you. We worked way better as a town with you out of the picture.

Completely disagree. But what else is new.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-18-2012, 07:30 PM
My vote still stands for Snicho.

jrdrylie
OSU has 14 votes. Vidae was the final vote.

Snicho
You are really suspicious right now. Reveal yourself!

For real?

I cant tell if your being serious or not?

Bulldogs
So somebody close this.

Caddy
BTW guys, I'm also a cop.

BeerBaron
05-18-2012, 09:36 PM
FINAL Vote Count:

SuperPacker (1) - OSU
OSU (14) - Gonzo, Rob, SP, IBC, Shane, Caddy, R4L, ngata, Broth, Cigaro, Bulldogs, Forenci, vidae, Snicho
Snicho (1) - ATL

With 24 alive, 13 are needed for majority.

BeerBaron
05-18-2012, 09:40 PM
The day seemed to last forever, but eventually the town agreed that OSU was not acting in the best interests of the town.

The votes piled on, even more than was required, until OSU had enough to be escorted to the makeshift gallows along the settlement's palisade.

The rope was placed around his neck and the floor dropped from beneath him, snapping his neck instantly...

OSUGiants - Townie - Has been lynched.

Please send in your Night 1 Actions ASAP. If you are not using your action, please let me know.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 11:45 AM
Daylight had finally come and the smell of crisp mountain air was a great thing to wake up to.

Unfortunately, as the town leadership gathered for another day of deliberations, they were short one member.

A search party was sent out and it wasn't long until they discovered the body of Rob, one of the town's oldest members. He was collapsed in front of the door to his home with a single gunshot wound to the head. It was a large caliber weapon as the bullet passed clean through his head, through the door and finally embedded in the opposite wall of his house. From the trajectory of the bullet, a few of the town members with military experience recognized that the shot had been taken several hundred yards away, requiring a large amount of skill, especially during the night....

Another thing of note was a rolled up porno magazine in the pocket of Rob's jacket. It doesn't look like he even got to open it up...

http://i.imgur.com/7wPWt.jpg

Rob S - Village Elder (Mason) - Has been killed.

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for majority.

Day 2 has begun.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 11:48 AM
Ouch, communication is key in this game. Losing a mason is a tough loss.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 11:48 AM
OK so we have a sniper maybe even a serial killer?

vidae
05-19-2012, 11:49 AM
Ugh, it sucks losing Rob too. He's a good player in these games and almost always thinks logically. I wonder who he was masoned with.

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 11:50 AM
Yup, masons are really helpful and that sets us back. We need to figure it out. Does anyone have any key information from the night for us.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 11:50 AM
OK so we have a sniper maybe even a serial killer?

Probably. But also remember that the ERO has a military per the background information, so this kill very well could have come from them too.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-19-2012, 11:51 AM
Guess it's SP's time to shine now.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Added one other little detail to the write up I forgot about.

vidae
Probably. But also remember that the ERO has a military per the background information, so this kill very well could have come from them too.

Yeah, that is a good point. It would make sense that in this setting a SK would use a gun too though.

jrdrylie
Guess it's SP's time to shine now.

Yeah, but I have a feeling he is going to claim to be roleblocked.

Cigaro

Considering the part about the military guys judging the shot, I'm guessing it's more likely ERO than SK.

Either way, however, it sucks.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 11:53 AM
I investigated ngatachance last night and he came back good. Don't know how reliable my results will be though.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 11:53 AM
Poor Rob, he didn't even get to enjoy that last fap before he was viciously murdered.

vidae
05-19-2012, 11:54 AM
I investigated ngatachance last night and he came back good. Don't know how reliable my results will be though.

Do we believe that SP is telling the truth about being a cop?

Poor Rob, he didn't even get to enjoy that last fap before he was viciously murdered.

I lol'd

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 11:55 AM

I haven't decided yet. I'm going to believe him for now, but I'm not putting a ton of faith in the clearing of ngata.

vidae
05-19-2012, 11:56 AM
I haven't decided yet. I'm going to believe him for now, but I'm not putting a ton of faith in the clearing of ngata.

I think I'm in the same boat as you.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 11:56 AM

As of now, we have no reason to suspect otherwise.

CJSchneider
05-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Other than an obvious laugh, is there any significance to a porno mag being there?

vidae
05-19-2012, 11:57 AM
As of now, we have no reason to suspect otherwise.

We have every reason to suspect otherwise. Suspecting people is what this game is all about, and if he really is a cop why would the ERO let him live the first night? If I'm an ERO member I take out any investigators first, I don't let them just run around unchecked. Why is he alive?

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 11:58 AM
Someone clear this up for me. If i get roleblocked i can't do anything and if i get framed i come back bad. Or do my investigations come back wrong as well?

Todd Bertuzzi
Other than an obvious laugh, is there any significance to a porno mag being there?

Ugh fine, since you're pushing so hard for me to reveal, I'll give. I am a gifter. Each night I can send Kate Upton gifs to one other player.

ImBrotherCain
I think the thing that concerns me the most right now is that if the Infected and infect others I think SP would be target #1.

It was like last game Vidae recruited Rob because he knew having the Leader of the Mob on his side was important.

SuperPacker
We have every reason to suspect otherwise. Suspecting people is what this game is all about, and if he really is a cop why would the ERO let him live the first night? If I'm an ERO member I take out any investigators first, I don't let them just run around unchecked. Why is he alive?

I assume they thought i would be protected or watched?

vidae
05-19-2012, 11:59 AM
Someone clear this up for me. If i get roleblocked i can't do anything and if i get framed i come back bad. Or do my investigations come back wrong as well?

Framing has nothing to do with your investigations. Or they haven't in the past. Framing will just make you look evil if someone investigates YOU.

Ugh fine, since you're pushing so hard for me to reveal, I'll give. I am a gifter. Each night I can send Kate Upton gifs to one other player.

What a great role.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 11:59 AM

He requested to be watched. Anyone wanting to take him out would have had to reasonably risk being outed very early on in the game.

I'm not saying you have to believe SP 100%, but currently there exists little evidence to go after him.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 12:00 PM

Obviously, or he wouldn't have added it. But I'm not sure what it might do.

Brothgar

This is a very suspicious question. It sounds more like mounting a defense rather than a legitimate concern. But from what I understand if YOU are framed it changes results for those who investigate you. But I could be wrong.

SuperPacker
Framing has nothing to do with your investigations. Or they haven't in the past. Framing will just make you look evil if someone investigates YOU.

So i can trust my investigation of ngata, unless i got redirected, that would effect my investigations?

vidae
He requested to be watched. Anyone wanting to take him out would have had to reasonably risk being outed very early on in the game.

I'm not saying you have to believe SP 100%, but currently there exists little evidence to go after him.

Except in a previous game outing yourself as an investigator/cop by day two was enough to get someone lynched.

It's just weird, that's all I'm saying.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:01 PM
This is a very suspicious question. It sounds more like mounting a defense rather than a legitimate concern. But from what I understand if YOU are framed it changes results for those who investigate you. But I could be wrong.

I was just asking, because i was 100% sure.

vidae
So i can trust my investigation of ngata, unless i got redirected, that would effect my investigations?

I gotta plead ignorance here as I don't know what a redirector does.

jrdrylie

I don't believe that.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 12:03 PM
I don't believe that.

I want to believe that.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 12:03 PM
I think the thing that concerns me the most right now is that if the Infected and infect others I think SP would be target #1.

It was like last game Vidae recruited Rob because he knew having the Leader of the Mob on his side was important.

Quoting so to get some thoughts on this.

Also SuperPacker seems to be looking for reasons why his investigations might have gone wrong. Just seems off.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-19-2012, 12:05 PM
I gotta plead ignorance here as I don't know what a redirector does.

The redirector can redirect any actions(maybe not kills) targeted towards one player to another player. So if SP investigated ngata and the mafia redirector redirected any actions performed on ngata to a good player he would come up good. It's obviously a long shot though.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 12:05 PM
Quoting so to get some thoughts on this.

Also SuperPacker seems to be looking for reasons why his investigations might have gone wrong. Just seems off.

It seems very off. But we have options. We could lynch SuperPacker to see if he is telling the truth. I don't like this option. We could lynch Ngata to see if SUperPacker is telling the truth. If Ngata is good, we lynch Packer tomorrow. Or we can continue to believe Packer but find some other way to verify his claims.

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 12:07 PM
It seems very off. But we have options. We could lynch SuperPacker to see if he is telling the truth. I don't like this option. We could lynch Ngata to see if SUperPacker is telling the truth. If Ngata is good, we lynch Packer tomorrow. Or we can continue to believe Packer but find some other way to verify his claims.

I think we should wait a bit and see if anyone else has any viable information.

SuperPacker

ngata is good...

Why would you lynch me if he comes back good?

So basically, my investigation of ngata is valid. Ok then.

vidae

Do you mean if he's evil?

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 12:08 PM

Yes, that is what I meant. Typo there. My apologies.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:09 PM

If he comes back evil, you can lynch me if you want, i'd understand.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 12:10 PM
If he comes back evil, you can lynch me if you want, i'd understand.

I'm not ready to lynch anyone just yet.

SuperPacker
I'm not going to back the lynching of ngata obviously, because i found him good. But if you really don't trust me, i'm not going to question it.

Brothgar
If we do go down this track we should at least ask ngata to role claim. What do we do if he claims he's a cop?

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 12:11 PM
We still have a ton of people to talk guys so lets just slow down the lynching talk for now.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:12 PM
If we do go down this track we should at least ask ngata to role claim. What do we do if he claims he's a cop?

Assume he's a cop?

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 12:12 PM
Either he is an investigator and his ability was unimpeded or he's not a cop and decided to use clearing me as a way to clear himself saying I was good hoping you guys would believe it by the way I've played so far. Personally I would have went with Cain myself if I were to use that strategy however. I said myself that his investigation probably wouldn't be the most reliable today, so I'm not mad at all if you don't believe him.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-19-2012, 12:15 PM
I'll believe SP for now but the longer he stays alive, the more suspicious he becomes imo.

Grizzlegom
05-19-2012, 12:16 PM
Initial reaction, sucks to lose a mason, hopefully there were more than just two so that communication isn't totally lost already. Next, I noticed the porno was rolled up, I was thinking maybe there was something he was hiding inside it (example being the vaccine) and perhaps it was passed along to someone else upon his death?

Per SP, I don't know what to believe. He could be playing stupid with all the questions about if/why his investigations would fail or he could be legitimately wondering. If he was mafia, he would know who is good/evil so its easy to just come out with a good investigation day one. He'll remain suspicious until someone else can confirm he's good or he gives us some mafia.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Either he is an investigator and his ability was unimpeded or he's not a cop and decided to use clearing me as a way to clear himself saying I was good hoping you guys would believe it by the way I've played so far. Personally I would have went with Cain myself if I were to use that strategy however. I said myself that his investigation probably wouldn't be the most reliable today, so I'm not mad at all if you don't believe him.

I investigated you, because i was suspicious of you lol. And it looks like my investigation could actually carry some weight, so lynching you to find out, would be wrong front my point of view. But obviously people aren't sure whether i'm telling the truth and they want to find out.

CJSchneider
05-19-2012, 12:18 PM
I really think the mag was a clue to something else perhaps.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Per SP, I don't know what to believe. He could be playing stupid with all the questions about if/why his investigations would fail or he could be legitimately wondering. If he was mafia, he would know who is good/evil so its easy to just come out with a good investigation day one. He'll remain suspicious until someone else can confirm he's good or he gives us some mafia.

I'll try my best :)

vidae
05-19-2012, 12:19 PM
Initial reaction, sucks to lose a mason, hopefully there were more than just two so that communication isn't totally lost already. Next, I noticed the porno was rolled up, I was thinking maybe there was something he was hiding inside it (example being the vaccine) and perhaps it was passed along to someone else upon his death?

See, this is where it falls short for me. We've discussed the possibility of THREE factions (Human, ERO, Infected).. so it won't be super easy to just claim good or evil. There might be different degrees of both.

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 12:20 PM
I investigated you, because i was suspicious of you lol. And it looks like my investigation could actually carry some weight, so lynching you to find out, would be wrong front my point of view. But obviously people aren't sure whether i'm telling the truth and they want to find out.

I thought there were much better options to investigate besides Ngata. That move didn't really make any sense to me.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:21 PM
Another thing, i thought investigators got more information than just "he's good". Or is that just mafia investigators/godfathers?

vidae
05-19-2012, 12:22 PM
Another thing, i thought investigators got more information than just "he's good". Or is that just mafia investigators/godfathers?

It depends on the type of investigator you are. Some get more, some get strict alignment. They're all different. It also depends on the person running the game.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:22 PM
I thought there were much better options to investigate besides Ngata. That move didn't really make any sense to me.

I already mentioned my suspicions of Caddy and ATL, so i didn't want to go for them, because i thought they might have been framed. I didn't want to take that chance, as it's only the first day, so my suspicions were based off of minimal information.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 12:23 PM

Like who. If you have suspicions, I'd like to hear them.

Cigaro

There are role cops, which investigate the roles of others instead of good/evil.

Todd Bertuzzi
Cop gets alignment and role cop just gets the role.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 12:24 PM

As jr said, you might as well air your suspicions.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:24 PM
Well i'm just a cop then.

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Like who. If you have suspicions, I'd like to hear them.

Just off my instincts i would have investigated:
Caddy
Cigaro
Gonzo
Fenikz

I think all of those guys would have been better options than Ngata.

As for what you said SP, you should have only stated one of your suspicions then -_- . That's what i would have done.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 12:28 PM

So you have Ngata's role?

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:28 PM
I was suspicious of ngata as well, but i didn't announce my suspicions of him. I'll probably investigate Caddy or ATL tonight though.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:29 PM
So you have Ngata's role?

Wtf are you talking about?

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 12:29 PM
I was suspicious of ngata as well, but i didn't announce my suspicions of him. I'll probably investigate Caddy or ATL tonight though.

:facepalm:

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:30 PM
:facepalm:

Thank you for ruining my plan.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 12:31 PM
Cop gets alignment and role cop just gets the role.

Wtf are you talking about?

Todd says Cop gets alignment and role. You said you are just a cop.

Bulldogs
Catching up now. I still have a tough time saying lynch SP because again there is always the possibility he is telling the truth. I'm assuming he was watched last night so if he didn't visit Ngata it would be really easy to come out and say he's lying. That silence either means SP is telling the truth or we don't have a watcher (or maybe he doesn't know the thread is open yet).

GallopingGhost

Lol, why do you bother saying this... Don't tell anyone who you think you are going to investigate, just listen to the town and who they think are suspicious of and keep it in mind when you decide who to investigate. I know you'll just say "well i obviously won't investigate either of them", but i think both of those guys would be great people to investigate.

The way you are talking and playing makes me feel like you're looking for an excuse once we kill one of the guys you said came up bad so you can just say "i was framed".

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 12:32 PM
Just off my instincts i would have investigated:
Caddy
Cigaro
Gonzo
Fenikz

I think all of those guys would have been better options than Ngata.

As for what you said SP, you should have only stated one of your suspicions then -_- . That's what i would have done.

Of those, I'm probably most suspicious of Caddy.

SuperPacker

ngata never said he was a cop.

Bulldogs

No he didn't. Re-read what Todd said. Step up your game Broth.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 12:33 PM

No, Todd said Cops get alignment only and role cops get roles.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 12:34 PM
No he didn't. Re-read what Todd said. Step up your game Broth.

I'm ashamed of myself :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Lol, why do you bother saying this... Don't tell anyone who you think you are going to investigate, just listen to the town and who they think are suspicious of and keep it in mind when you decide who to investigate. I know you'll just say "well i obviously won't investigate either of them", but i think both of those guys would be great people to investigate.

The way you are talking and playing makes me feel like you're looking for an excuse once we kill one of the guys you said came up bad so you can just say "i was framed".

I was saying i was going to investigate Caddy and ATL and then NOT investigate them and hope the baddies framed either one of them.

Again, thank you for ruining it.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Vote Count:

None!

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:36 PM
Anyway, i said i'm most suspicious of ATL and Caddy.

Vote: ATL

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Did we just witness the start of the SP/GG duel?

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 12:38 PM
I was saying i was going to investigate Caddy and ATL and then NOT investigate them and hope the baddies framed either one of them.

Again, thank you for ruining it.

Trolling?? You must be.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (1) - SP

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Anyway, i said i'm most suspicious of ATL and Caddy.

Vote: ATL

I'm more suspicious of Caddy, and i don't know why you are so eager to turn the tides on someone. Relax and let the information come to the town. Don't just vote for anyone.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:40 PM
Trolling?? You must be.

No, you're just too idiotic to work out that i wasn't planning on investigating Caddy or ATL. If i didn't want to investigating after mentioning them once yesterday, why would i investigate them after saying !i'm going to investigate them"?

Idiot.

:P

vidae
05-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Battle Royale!

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 12:42 PM
No, you're just too idiotic to work out that i wasn't planning on investigating Caddy or ATL. If i didn't want to investigating after mentioning them once yesterday, why would i investigate them after saying !i'm going to investigate them"?

Idiot.

If you are a cop did you really expect to announce even fake plans without anyone commenting on it?

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 12:44 PM

Idiot.

:popcorn: :popcorn:

This is getting good.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:45 PM
If you are a cop did you really expect to announce even fake plans without anyone commenting on it?

I expected you to use your brain. But obviously you weren't blessed in that department.

IM TAKING ON EVERYONE BITCHES!!!!

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 12:47 PM
I'm not sure what to think of these past couple of pages.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure what to think of these past couple of pages.

Way to go you broke it.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Obviously GG and Broth realised they didn't want to duel me...

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 12:56 PM
I expected you to use your brain. But obviously you weren't blessed in that department.

IM TAKING ON EVERYONE BITCHES!!!!

Yes because we forgot what an awesome player you are. Must be why you are always a target for lynch day 1.

Obviously GG and Broth realised they didn't want to duel me...

I found it unproductive but YOU WOKE THE BEAST!

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 12:57 PM
Damn just when the rumble was getting good

vidae
05-19-2012, 12:58 PM
Broth vs SP... FIGHT!

The good money is on broth.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 01:01 PM
Yes because we forgot what an awesome player you are. Must be why you are always a target for lynch day 1.

I found it unproductive but YOU WOKE THE BEAST!

Did you just throw a Shuriken at me?

http://www.freewebs.com/zooloo75/Pics/ninja%20duel.gif

Die, *****.

ImBrotherCain
Broth vs SP... FIGHT!

The good money is on broth.

What are the odds?

Raiderz4Life
the ****?

this is Zombies foo not Naruto

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 01:02 PM

Idiot.

Lol, the entire town knew of your plan. I just felt like calling you out because you are being shady.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 01:03 PM
Did you just throw a Shuriken at me?

Die, *****.

I'm sorry was that a comeback?

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 01:03 PM
Lol, the entire town knew of your plan. I just felt like calling you out because you are being shady.

Biggest load of ******** ever.

You didn't realise my plan, called me out and now you feel like the dick you really are. Don't try and lie to everyone to cover your ass.

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Sp, you aren't in the position to lie about movements like that because it's a 50/50 shot whether you are good or evil to me at this point. The way you have been talking these two days makes me think you are looking for an excuse when and not if your "investigations" get framed or redirected or blocked. You are always looking for a way out.
Extraaaaaa shady.

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 01:06 PM
Biggest load of ******** ever.

You didn't realise my plan, called me out and now you feel like the dick you really are. Don't try and lie to everyone to cover your ass.

Not even the most ******** mafia member would fall for that plan.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 01:08 PM
Sp, you aren't in the position to lie about movements like that because it's a 50/50 shot whether you are good or evil to me at this point. The way you have been talking these two days makes me think you are looking for an excuse when and not if your "investigations" get framed or redirected or blocked. You are always looking for a way out.
Extraaaaaa shady.

Oh no, GG think's i might be evil. What am i going to do? :njx:

So you think i'm evil? I guess we'll see how wrong you are when i eventaully get killed.

CJSchneider
05-19-2012, 01:09 PM
SP vs. GG

I really don't care who dies.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 01:10 PM
Well, to break away from SP, I'm a bit suspicious of Shane.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-19-2012, 01:10 PM
I'll take GG over FudgePacker in a 5th round knockout.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 01:12 PM
Where's ATL he's missing it

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 01:13 PM
Stepping out for a bit again. Hopefully won't be gone more than 2, 2.5 hours

Vote Count:

ATL (1) - SP

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 01:22 PM
On that note, I'll also be out for the entirety of the CL Final.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Well, outside of maybe halftime.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 01:25 PM
Me too, I shall be watching.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 01:33 PM
Where's ATL he's missing it

I just checked in. I planted the seed, and it's nice to see it grow. I'd like to see broth mix it up a bit too.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 01:34 PM
I just checked in. I planted the seed, and it's nice to see it grow. I'd like to see broth mix it up a bit too.

Anything to keep the attention off of you?

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 01:35 PM
Anything to keep the attention off of you?

Dumb.

vote: jr

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 01:36 PM
Also, why have you not role revealed yet Snicho?

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 01:37 PM
Why would snicho role reveal?

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Yeah, don't understand that...

ATLDirtyBirds
God damnit JR, keep up.

Brothgar
Why would snicho role reveal?

He said he would in the discussion thread.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 01:41 PM

How so???????????

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 01:41 PM
Snicho is "sleeping". Ha! As if I'll fall for that old trick.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 01:42 PM
He said he would in the discussion thread.

He said he would rather do it here than in the discussion thread. Never said he actually would.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Snicho has snich in his name

Therefore according to my calculations

He's evil.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Snicho, what there ****. Reveal yourself!

I am actually damn suspicious of Caddy.

vote: caddy

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 01:45 PM
He said he would rather do it here than in the discussion thread. Never said he actually would.

I stand corrected

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 01:52 PM
How so???????????

Hop into the duel bro.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Snicho, what there ****. Reveal yourself!

I am actually damn suspicious of Caddy.

You aren't they only one.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Giving up awfully easy on Shane huh Gonzo? You're both evil.

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 02:03 PM
Vote: Caddy

Since day 1 i have been suspicious of Caddy. I have stressed my suspicion so far and i have waited a sufficient amount of time for some new valuable information that the town could go with. I would really like to have Caddy role reveal if anything.

Also, has there been anyone that has not posted yet or posted really minimal so far?

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Also, has there been anyone that has not posted yet or posted really minimal so far?

fenikz has only one post I think.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Not defending Caddy but the thread was closed at like 7PM EST yesterday and it was opened while he was sleeping so that could explain his absence.