PDA

View Full Version : Post-Apocolypse/Zombie Game Thread - ZOMBIES WIN!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forenci
05-19-2012, 02:23 PM
Well, this night was most unfortunate. I'm really more concerned about the ERO at this point than the zombies. It sounds like we don't have much to go on in terms of the ERO or who are zombies.

I'd like to see Caddy's response as well. Despite the threat opening at 7 p.m. he does seem quieter than usual.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 02:28 PM
Well, this night was most unfortunate. I'm really more concerned about the ERO at this point than the zombies. It sounds like we don't have much to go on in terms of the ERO or who are zombies.

I'd like to see Caddy's response as well. Despite the threat opening at 7 p.m. he does seem quieter than usual.

The thing I fear about the zombies is that maybe they can infect regular town people so even if we do clear someone, they might become hazards to the town later (like R4L in the Vampire game).

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 02:29 PM
Giving up awfully easy on Shane huh Gonzo? You're both evil.

Nobody ever joins me. He is being quiet and not trying to make enemies. Care to join me and vote Shane? It seems to me you are trying to sit back and cause chaos. You are totally evil. Reveal yourself!

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 02:30 PM
The thing I fear about the zombies is that maybe they can infect regular town people so even if we do clear someone, they might become hazards to the town later (like R4L in the Vampire game).

This is exactly what will happen.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 02:32 PM
Nobody ever joins me. He is being quiet and not trying to make enemies. Care to join me and vote Shane? It seems to me you are trying to sit back and cause chaos. You are totally evil. Reveal yourself!

I might be willing to join in on Shane (and ATL) for that matter.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 02:33 PM

I'm still sour grapes about that :(

Todd Bertuzzi
05-19-2012, 02:35 PM
It's 5AM in aussie land for anyone waiting to hear from Caddy and Snicho.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 02:36 PM
I might be willing to join in on Shane (and ATL) for that matter.

Not Caddy though? I would like to hear more from all three and think they have all been the most suspicious so far. ATL keeps trying to stir stuff up. When I was evil I thrived on chaos.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 02:36 PM
I'm waiting to hear from Shane.

Lynch Shane P Hallam

CJSchneider
05-19-2012, 02:37 PM
This is exactly what will happen.

And your belief about Shane is what exactly?

Todd Bertuzzi
05-19-2012, 02:39 PM
Shane survived the first night, he must be mafia.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 02:40 PM

He is quite and not doing his normal accusing thing. Could mean he has an important good role or like I suspect he is evil. Do you have any thoughts on who you think is evil?

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 02:41 PM

My belief Shane is king of long-winding. Rob mentioned twice that he didn't give a **** about a townie dying. Shane soon after said something similar. I called them on it. Maybe Shane and the rest of the ERO killed Rob to make us think that not only bad guys minimize the loss of townies.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 02:45 PM

How about we both role reveal on 3?

Shane survived the first night, he must be mafia.

Same with fenikz.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 02:49 PM
ATL, rather than asking everyone else to role reveal, why don't you do it yourself?

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 02:49 PM
Fenikz was mafia the last time he survived this long. For the record I am Goku ATL. Lynch he so I can come back stronger.

CJSchneider
05-19-2012, 02:50 PM
He is quite and not doing his normal accusing thing. Could mean he has an important good role or like I suspect he is evil. Do you have any thoughts on who you think is evil?

No, but I have an idea on people who I think are also good. I want to hear from Shane before I assume he is evil. There is that chance he is good and important like you say.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 02:50 PM
ATL, rather than asking everyone else to role reveal, why don't you do it yourself?

Gonzo's the one asking everyone lol

ATL just went after broth.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 02:51 PM

Uh... Gonzo prompted this. And Snicho made a promise. I'm holding that Australian bastard to it.

Fenikz was mafia the last time he survived this long. For the record I am Goku ATL. Lynch he so I can come back stronger.

Did GG just hack your account bro?

My vote for jr looks better and better.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 02:52 PM

What are you talking about? I have asked nobody to reveal. It's all ATL! The most important thing is people keep talking.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-19-2012, 02:52 PM
My theory on Shane is the same as SP...the longer they last, the more likely it is they are mafia.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 02:53 PM
Your vote for me is only good if you are ERO.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 02:53 PM
SP definitely isn't a cop.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 02:54 PM
Anyone throwing around demands for role reveals should be viewed suspiciously. It rarely benefits the town to have role reveals this early.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 02:56 PM
SP definitely isn't a cop.

Any proof of this or just your suspicions?

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 02:56 PM
Are you just saying this because you came off as suspicious yesterday Cigaro. Reveal yourself!

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Any proof of this or just your suspicions?

I gave my reasoning yesterday.

Are you just saying this because you came off as suspicious yesterday Cigaro. Reveal yourself!

I think the role reveals will start coming in once Snichio upholds his promise.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 03:03 PM

Role reveal SP!

Reveal your role!

Gonzo...reveal yourself!!

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 03:05 PM
Gonzo...reveal yourself!!

Asking other people to role reveal is very suspicious to me. I am on to you. Reveal yourself! It is the only way to save yourself from death.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 03:07 PM
I think Gonzo and Shane are Zombie siblings...kill one...you kill both!!

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 03:08 PM
Wait ATL went after me when did this happen?

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 03:10 PM
I think Gonzo and Shane are Zombie siblings...kill one...you kill both!!

Lets kill Shane and find out.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Wait ATL went after me when did this happen?

Oops, I meant snicho not broth.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Lets kill Shane and find out.

Or kill you and find out. :coolface:

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 03:44 PM
I think it's fair to assume at this point no new info is coming out unless Caddy/Snicho have some when they wake up.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 03:47 PM
I think it's fair to assume at this point no new info is coming out unless Caddy/Snicho have some when they wake up.

That's probably a fair assumption.

vidae
05-19-2012, 03:48 PM
So we need to choose someone as a group that we feel is suspicious and go for it. It's all we can do.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 03:50 PM
I'm still on jr.

Todd Bertuzzi
05-19-2012, 03:51 PM
I'm heading to the cottage in 30 mins or so for the night. Right now there isn't one name in particular that stands out to me and it's kind of early to start calling out inactives so I'm stumped.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm still alive!

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm still alive!

That's damning evidence right thur

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 03:54 PM
That's damning evidence right thur

Ha, pretty much. I expected to be dead. Just got back from Avengers myself.

Let me go through the thread, though I am doing a few things right now and may take a bit.

bantx
05-19-2012, 03:55 PM
just got back from my tournament my team won it and got the 1k check! Catching up nows!

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 03:56 PM
I'm still on jr.

It would be wise to get off me and focus on someone else unless of course you are ERO. Then you're smart to be looking my way.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 04:07 PM
It would be wise to get off me and focus on someone else unless of course you are ERO. Then you're smart to be looking my way.

Just woke up from my nap... This sounds pretty damn interesting.

bantx
05-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Jbond did say he wouldn't be active in the sign up threads or that could be someone else, but I'm pretty sure Jbond said that. This is just a hunch, but I have a feeling Gonzo should be looked into in the future. Other than that no one really stuck out to me only SP's and GG random post war.

At this point we go after a person who's barely contributed and take our chance?

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 04:09 PM
Just woke up from my nap... This sounds pretty damn interesting.

In what way does this sound interesting.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Jbond did say he wouldn't be active in the sign up threads or that could be someone else, but I'm pretty sure Jbond said that. This is just a hunch, but I have a feeling Gonzo should be looked into in the future. Other than that no one really stuck out to me only SP's and GG random post war.

At this point we go after a person who's barely contributed and take our chance?

Ya, it will be a busy weekend for me. MAY be able to pick up my activity this week.

Anyway, I have one strong suspicion at this point, but I'm not QUITE (not quiet, they are spelled two different ways) ready to out on a limb and say it.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 04:11 PM

Impeccable defense.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 04:13 PM
In what way does this sound interesting.

I read that wrong... I thought you implied you had some bad ass power in there.

Damn grogginess!

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 04:14 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (1) - SP
JR (1) - ATL
Caddy (2) - Gonzo, GG
Shane (1) - JR

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for majority.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 04:22 PM
ATL got real quiet when I threw out a serious accusation about him. Probably my number one suspect.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 04:25 PM
No, actually, I've been quite talkative. What "serious" accusation?

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 04:26 PM

I think you are highly suspicious. To save everyone the trouble I am a bodyguard. Kind of a **** role but I can protect someone and die in their place later on if I deem them important enough.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 04:28 PM
No, actually, I've been quite talkative. What "serious" accusation?

The serious accusation that you are a big meanie. Also you are causing chaos so you can hide behind it. I am doing it because I wanted to see peoples, reactions.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (1) - SP
JR (1) - ATL
Caddy (2) - Gonzo, GG
Shane (1) - JR

I definitely have not voted for anyone? Did I quote a vote by mistake?

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
I definitely have not voted for anyone? Did I quote a vote by mistake?

No, jr voted for you.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 04:32 PM
The serious accusation that you are a big meanie. Also you are causing chaos so you can hide behind it. I am doing it because I wanted to see peoples, reactions.

Well, I am a big meanie. The chaos is simply due to the disappointment of the duel.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 04:32 PM
No, jr voted for you.

I recognize now, I was being stupid :(

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 04:33 PM
For the record my last post refers to a post JBond deleted. Not really allowed but whatever. At this rate I will have 75 percent of the posts this page.

bantx
05-19-2012, 04:39 PM
I think you are highly suspicious. To save everyone the trouble I am a bodyguard. Kind of a **** role but I can protect someone and die in their place later on if I deem them important enough.

Well you accuse me every game so that's nothing new

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 04:39 PM
Well to fix it for you Shane.

Unvote Shane P. Hallam
Vote ATL

Caddy
05-19-2012, 04:40 PM
vote:SP

He wasn't roleblocked... Yeah ok :\

Don't bother wasting your vote on me people. I'm not evil, I'm someone you want alive.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 04:45 PM
He wasn't roleblocked... Yeah ok :\

Don't bother wasting your vote on me people. I'm not evil, I'm someone you want alive.

You probably planned this with your fellow baddies. "lets not roleblock SuperPacker so we can say he must be evil because he didn't get roleblocked".

Caddy
05-19-2012, 04:47 PM
You probably planned this with your fellow baddies. "lets not roleblock SuperPacker so we can say he must be evil because he didn't get roleblocked".

:facepalm:

Yep. It's a super cunning master plan.

I don't know what is wrong with you if you think that is a feasible plan for a mafia team to successfully execute. It makes zero sense. There is way to much risk.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 04:49 PM

I don't know what is wrong with you if you think that is a feasible plan for a mafia team to successfully execute. It makes zero sense. There is way to much risk.

There isn't that much risk to it. There is probably a 20-25% chance he chooses to investigate a member of the mafia. So there is at least a 75% chance the plan works as expected.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 04:50 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
JR (1) - ATL
Caddy (2) - Gonzo, GG
SP (1) - Caddy

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 04:51 PM

Well either way you're pretty stupid. You don't lynch a potential cop with no information telling you that he's lying.

vidae
05-19-2012, 04:51 PM

That sounds ridiculously far fetched to me, haha.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 04:52 PM
There isn't that much risk to it. There is probably a 20-25% chance he chooses to investigate a member of the mafia. So there is at least a 75% chance the plan works as expected.

It's a big risk, especially early in the game. To win as mafia you need to maintain numbers, you fail at this and you lose the game. It may only be 25% likely to happen, but it is far more damaging to mafia chances that you seem to imply.

Maybe you are just rationalising the plan you came up with?

Caddy
Well either way you're pretty stupid. You don't lynch a potential cop with no information telling you that he's lying.

Yep. I'm the stupid one here. :njx:

SuperPacker
That sounds ridiculously far fetched to me, haha.

Just trying to think of a reason Caddy would want me dead. Him being evil is the only one i can think of.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Yep. I'm the stupid one here. :njx:

Lynch me and you'll find out who the stupid one is...

vidae

They just killed Caddy like that the last game.....

ATLDirtyBirds
unvote: jr
vote: sp

Caddy
05-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Just trying to think of a reason Caddy would want me dead. Him being evil is the only one i can think of.

How about the fact I think you are lying...

vidae
05-19-2012, 04:55 PM

No Caddy! He's a COP! Anyone who thinks hes lying is EVIL!

Raiderz4Life

Think you're trying to outsmart yourself a little bit.

SuperPacker

Caddy came out, for no reason, saying he was a cop. And there were other reasons such as the drugs thing etc.

I obviously wouldn't have said i was a cop, if i hadn't been voted for and told to role reveal.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 04:56 PM
No Caddy! He's a COP! Anyone who thinks hes lying is EVIL!

I guess that makes me evil. It's not like we've never been lied to by the mafia before! From now on I will trust everything that everyone says!

*shrug*

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 04:56 PM
Snicho, SP, JR, and possibly Cigaro are all solid options.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 04:57 PM

You're so certain i'm evil though. I don't expect people to trust me, but i don't expect anyone to say "SP is lying, lynch him".

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 04:57 PM
I've been at ny nieces 2 for 1 birthday party so I've been checking sporadically, I'm at work now so I'm going to go back and read what has happened so far then ill be back.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 04:58 PM
It's a big risk, especially early in the game. To win as mafia you need to maintain numbers, you fail at this and you lose the game. It may only be 25% likely to happen, but it is far more damaging to mafia chances that you seem to imply.

Maybe you are just rationalising the plan you came up with?

If I came up with that plan, I wouldn't try to rationalize it. I'd be like you and say it is stupid and risky so people wouldn't think I came up with it.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Caddy came out, for no reason, saying he was a cop. And there were other reasons such as the drugs thing etc.

I obviously wouldn't have said i was a cop, if i hadn't been voted for and told to role reveal.

You came out after 4 votes. you weren't in eminent danger.

With that said here is my totally uninformed position

ATL - I don't really see a mafia member being this agressive.
Gonzo - Played the game the same way as he did in Psyche and every other game in which he was good.

SP - As always 50/50
Those are the only people I really have an opinion on thus far.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 04:59 PM
Snicho, SP, JR, and possibly Cigaro are all solid options.

Once again, I'm a terrible option. You've been on me the entire time but you've never given a real reason. I'd like to hear why.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 05:00 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - Gonzo, GG
SP (2) - Caddy, ATL

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 05:01 PM
I feel like we're going in circles. Somone gets suspicious of SP, he's comes up with a dumb rebuttal, then it turns back to ATL and jr.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 05:06 PM
I feel like at this point we are down to two options. We are either lynching for info or lynching who has been the most suspicious. With Caddy and Snicho up there is no more info to come out today pretty much certainly.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 05:07 PM

I did know he wasn't a cop when I lynched him.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 05:07 PM
I feel like at this point we are down to two options. We are either lynching for info or lynching who has been the most suspicious. With Caddy and Snicho up there is no more info to come out today pretty much certainly.

I would say these are my sentiments as well.

We need to come up with a choice as a town and get it done.

Grizzlegom
05-19-2012, 05:08 PM

Have we heard from Snicho yet? I don't recall seeing him post and he usually wasn't around until closer to 7-8 PM at the earliest for the psych game

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 05:09 PM
I don't think we have but at this point he would be awake. He typically doesn't post much.

Cigaro
I'm down. The past few pages of discussion has really done nothing, and like said, I'm assuming all the information that would come out today has already come out.

SuperPacker

Vote then. This is going nowhere.

Caddy
I did know he wasn't a cop when I lynched him.

I wasn't lynched by one person, many people lynched me despite not being able to speak. 2-3 may have known privately, but those facts were far from public.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 05:10 PM
Once again, I'm a terrible option. You've been on me the entire time but you've never given a real reason. I'd like to hear why.

Deduction my dear friend. Evil is embedded in your posts.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 05:10 PM
I would say these are my sentiments as well.

We need to come up with a choice as a town and get it done.

I feel our options are, not particularly in this order:

1. SuperPacker if we decide we as a town don't believe him.
2. Ngata to see if he really is good.
3. fenikz because he has posted once.
4. ATL because more than a few of us are already suspicious of him.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 05:13 PM
Vote then. This is going nowhere.

You can't pressure the king of pressuring people SP.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 05:14 PM
You can't pressure the king of pressuring people SP.

Self-proclaimed*

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 05:15 PM
Any word on fenikz? Did he mention any reason why he might not post much early on?

I don't think his inactivity is necessarily game related. I'm pretty sure he's been bad in the games I've played before, but that didn't stop him from posting regularly. Maybe someone else knows his posting history better.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 05:16 PM
Self-proclaimed*

I was just joking but yeah you get the point. Well again there is no info coming out today so I'm going to get some the best way I know how. It's either SP or Ngata imo and we find out what's what.

Vote: SP

Dr. Gonzo
Taking out SP or Ngata at this point would not be smart. I kind of believe SP and the truth will come out about him. I think taking out Fenikz would be a good choice. Still don't trust Caddy. ATL is still suspect to me. Broth is putting a lot of info out there, classic mafia stuff. I also don't trust Bantx.

vidae
I have ZERO problems waiting for Snicho. I'm not the kind of person who has to have information asap and I don't feel the need to rush these days.

Grizzlegom
He's been evil the last two games and layed relatively low in both of them.

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 05:18 PM
I wouldn't be against lynching Fenikz, just because he hasn't posted much and as Grizz said, he lies low when he's mafia.

Dr. Gonzo
Shane continues to be quiet which he does every time he is mafia and I am with ATL, jr is heavily suspicious.

Bulldogs
I have ZERO problems waiting for Snicho. I'm not the kind of person who has to have information asap and I don't feel the need to rush these days.

Yeah I'll wait it out, I'll be checking in every 10-15 mins and if it gets too close without Snicho/Fenikz haven spoken I can always unvote.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 05:19 PM
Taking out SP or Ngata at this point would not be smart. I kind of believe SP and the truth will come out about him. I think taking out Fenikz would be a good choice. Still don't trust Caddy. ATL is still suspect to me. Broth is putting a lot of info out there, classic mafia stuff. I also don't trust Bantx.

What else is new?

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 05:19 PM
I was just joking but yeah you get the point. Well again there is no info coming out today so I'm going to get some the best way I know how. It's either SP or Ngata imo and we find out what's what.

If you lynch me, what do you find out? That ngata is good?

And if you lynch ngata, what do you learn?

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 05:20 PM
Even if you kill me it wouldn't necessarily clear SP though, Evil knows evil so if he is an EWO agent he would also know that I wasn't and its a very small chance he would be taking that I was SK or infected.

Caddy

We learn nothing if Ngata is good.

Bulldogs

I'm not even necessarily lynching you. I'm like the third vote. Let's see who jumps on what bandwagon and I'll make my decision from there. Suppose I was to lynch you in the end it would be because I don't trust you, but at this point I am just trying to generate discussion.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 05:21 PM
What else is new?

I would say we have an unspoken distrust for each other but it is very much spoken. Tell your buddy Snicho to REVEAL HIMSELF!

Caddy
05-19-2012, 05:22 PM
I would say we have an unspoken distrust for each other but it is very much spoken. Tell your buddy Snicho to REVEAL HIMSELF!

It's 820 am on a Sunday, chill for a while.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 05:23 PM
I have to agree with Ngata here killing him learns us nothing unless SP is dumb enough to clear a mafia. I'd suggest killing SP in a day or two see who he clears or doesn't or if he is even still alive. That will give us much more info.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 05:31 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - Gonzo, GG
SP (3) - Caddy, ATL, Bulldogs

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm off to get some dinner and watch The Avengers. I'll be on sporadically.

fenikz
05-19-2012, 05:33 PM
was up til 9 am, just now woke up

and im always active, good or bad

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 05:36 PM

I'm putting a lot of info out there? For reals? You always suspect me anyway gonzo so this isn't new.

fenikz
05-19-2012, 05:45 PM
caddy as a self proclaimed cop what info did you get?

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 05:46 PM
why does it get really quiet after I post then I go play FFV for a half hour then Boom full page of posts.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 05:46 PM
I'm putting a lot of info out there? For reals? You always suspect me anyway gonzo so this isn't new.

I suspect EVERYONE

Grizzlegom
05-19-2012, 05:48 PM

Don't forget, he's also a protector.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 05:48 PM

I messed up the investigation, accidentally chose myself as a target and learned that I am good.

fenikz
05-19-2012, 05:50 PM
well might as well lynch you if youre gonna play like this

Vote: Caddy

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 05:51 PM
Hey Caddy,

http://www.the-football-blog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/europa-league-logo.jpg

Night people, i'm off to bed. Please do something.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 05:53 PM
Hey Caddy,

http://www.the-football-blog.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/europa-league-logo.jpg

Night people, i'm off to bed. Please do something.

Yep, no surprises that the 16 year old playing the game makes things personal.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Clearly I am missing something.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 05:55 PM
I have no idea what's going on no mores.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 05:56 PM
I have no idea what's going on no mores.

SP is just mad that I think he is evil and is trying to make me upset over the fact that my soccer team didn't make CL, although my team did finish above his...

SuperPacker
05-19-2012, 06:04 PM
It has nothing to do this mafia game. And i love how you're trying to take the morale high ground as if you weren't the one trolling the Soccer Thread and doing the same thing when you finished above us.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 06:05 PM
Alright gents I don't care about your Soccer squabbles.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 06:06 PM
Soccer Jimmy Rustling belongs in then soccer thread. so :gtfo:

Cigaro
well might as well lynch you if youre gonna play like this

Vote: Caddy

Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about Caddy.

Caddy
Alright gents I don't care about your Soccer squabbles.

The only fact you need to know is Spurs > Newcastle ;)

Back to the issue at hand, my vote for SP isn't going anywhere.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 06:08 PM
Yeah I'm not sure how I feel about Caddy.

I'm not sure how I feel about anyone except myself.

fenikz
05-19-2012, 06:09 PM
how do you feel about yourself

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 06:09 PM
The only fact you need to know is Spurs > Newcastle ;)

Back to the issue at hand, my vote for SP isn't going anywhere.

We know seeing as he just rustled your jimmies.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 06:11 PM
We know seeing as he just rustled your jimmies.

My jimmies are in a permanent state of rustlement when I play these games. The logic some people use baffles me.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 06:13 PM
Stepping out for a bit again. Be back in an hour or two.

Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (3) - Gonzo, GG, fenikz

fenikz
05-19-2012, 06:13 PM
...but you...and you...do you not realize how you play the game yourself?

Caddy
05-19-2012, 06:14 PM
...but you...and you...do you not realize how you play the game yourself?

I act like a moron by choice. SP & co are genuine.

vidae
05-19-2012, 06:15 PM
I am eating leftover pizza.

And this post is the one that has most to do with the game thread for the last idk three pages.

jrdrylie
how do you feel about yourself

I'm a good guy so I feel pretty good about myself.

Caddy

What toppings?

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 06:17 PM
What toppings?

Brains because he's a zombie.

vidae
What toppings?

Pepperoni and extra pepperoni.

ATLDirtyBirds

And this post is the one that has most to do with the game thread for the last idk three pages.

Cast a vote sir.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Brains because he's a zombie.

If he is a zombie, I'm going to be very upset that he didn't choose to convert me!

vidae
05-19-2012, 06:18 PM
Cast a vote sir.

If I absolutely had to vote right now it'd be for SP. No one else seems all that suspicious to me.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 06:22 PM
If I absolutely had to vote right now it'd be for SP. No one else seems all that suspicious to me.

This is not like you. I didn't want to say it earlier because I don't want to be killed at night but I think you are evil. Voting for SP means you can play the 'but he was bring stupid' card if he comes up good.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 06:27 PM
This is not like you. I didn't want to say it earlier because I don't want to be killed at night but I think you are evil. Voting for SP means you can play the 'but he was bring stupid' card if he comes up good.

Aren't you currently voting to lynch SP?

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 06:29 PM

Don't you think everyone is evil?

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Aren't you currently voting to lynch SP?

Nope never mind its Bulldogs that is.

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 06:35 PM
This is very confusing... Everyone is attacking everyone... Is this leading to a Guy Richieesque standoff where we all shoot each other, but somehow someone manages to survive making it out with the loot?

vidae
05-19-2012, 06:40 PM

I didn't even vote for him, I just said if I was FORCED to vote for someone right now he's the only one that seems suspicious at all.

Snicho
05-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Morning!!! First things first:

I don't think we have but at this point he would be awake. He typically doesn't post much.

I just woke up, well I woke up about 30mins ago, but I had to read all this junk :D I have been waking up later then normal tho, I do apologise, I have a throat infection, so once thats gonna ill be able to wake up much earlier!

Secondly:
Also, why have you not role revealed yet Snicho?

I am a Townie, but what are the chances you will believe me?
Plus your the one with the votes against your name, maybe you should reveal your role!

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 06:46 PM
Did Snicho just challenge me to a duel?

vidae
05-19-2012, 06:47 PM

I also heard him mutter something anti-semitic!

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 06:48 PM
Either this duel is a worth while debate or I need to see some blood... Real duel style!
Cause this is starting to bore me. :-\

Brothgar

I believe so! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Snicho

No! That would be unfair. I would definitely lose.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 06:50 PM
No! That would be unfair. I would definitely lose.

Good man. But I believe Snicho. I could honestly go either way (jr or SP). Highly doubt I move off those two. So, do as you do town.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 06:52 PM
I didn't even vote for him, I just said if I was FORCED to vote for someone right now he's the only one that seems suspicious at all.

Meekly defending yourself and still trying to fly under the radar. If I had the choice to lynch whoever I wanted today it would be you. The town would never go for that though since you are all being vaginas.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 06:55 PM
I would have no issue voting for vidae... but so far you seem to be the more suspicious of the two.

vidae
05-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Meekly defending yourself and still trying to fly under the radar. If I had the choice to lynch whoever I wanted today it would be you. The town would never go for that though since you are all being vaginas.

You're being ridiculous. So I'm asked who I'd vote for, I pick the most suspicious person so far, and now you're SURE I'm evil? And you'd vote me without any evidence?

It honestly sounds like you just want anyone to die. Picking me out of everyone else makes little sense.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 06:57 PM
But really, we need to make a move. This could go on forever.

Snicho
05-19-2012, 06:58 PM
From reading through it all I am a little bit confused as to who to vote for. Like, Im not sold on the SP dilemma, but if its all we have to go off, and town wants that then i guess. The Caddy situation... well he is just being a tool. I have a few suspicions, but there not worth voicing right now. Could be a long day...

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 06:58 PM
Honestly I am suspicious of EATW... Last time he played this he was very aggressive as a townie but reserved as a mafia member after he was recruited.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 06:59 PM
I would have no issue voting for vidae... but so far you seem to be the more suspicious of the two.

Do you not believe I am a bodyguard?

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:00 PM

Why would anyone believe you're anything at this point? You claim a role that people are afraid to lynch and then start pointing fingers. You're not acting like someone who has our best interest at heart.

I personally think you're full of ****.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 07:00 PM
Honestly I am suspicious of EATW... Last time he played this he was very aggressive as a townie but reserved as a mafia member after he was recruited.

Honestly, I had a similar thought, but he hasn't made a post anywhere all day. I'll give him a pass.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 07:01 PM

If you said that I completely missed it.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:04 PM
Why would anyone believe you're anything at this point? You claim a role that people are afraid to lynch and then start pointing fingers. You're not acting like someone who has our best interest at heart.

I personally think you're full of ****.

Angry because I am right about you. People are afraid to lynch a bodyguard? I won't even be using my night ability until I think someone is more valuable than me.

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Angry because I am right about you. People are afraid to lynch a bodyguard? I won't even be using my night ability until I think someone is more valuable than me.

I'm not angry, I'm annoyed. I hate this "tactic" that people use far too often in mafia games. It goes like this:

1) Accuse someone at random
2) Call them a liar regardless of what they post
3) Post stuff like "angry because I'm right about you" like it's some sort of evidence or justification
4) Profit.

It's lazy and stupid. If you want to vote for me, go for it, but I'm not going to play this ******** game that you've practically trademarked during these games. You're not worth my time.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 07:06 PM
I don't even 100% understand how the bodyguard role works.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Every time Vidae has been evil and been called out after trying to lay low he freaks out like this. Just keep that in mind. Not sure how I am not helping the town. I am at least casting votes and getting people talking. Vidae seems to only want to vote with the majority. Hmmmmm.

fenikz
05-19-2012, 07:08 PM
ya he does, i'm fairly suspicious of vidae now, might change my vote

vidae
Every time Vidae has been evil and been called out after trying to lay low he freaks out like this. Just keep that in mind. Not sure how I am not helping the town. I am at least casting votes and getting people talking. Vidae seems to only want to vote with the majority. Hmmmmm.

How am I freaking out? I'm just tired of you in these games. You throw stuff randomly and on the very low chance you're right you puff out your chest for weeks. It's just annoying.

Again, for the third time, I haven't even voted..

vidae

You pick someone to protect and if they're attacked you die in their place.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:09 PM

I die if the person I am protecting is targeted to be killed.

I'm not angry, I'm annoyed. I hate this "tactic" that people use far too often in mafia games. It goes like this:

1) Accuse someone at random
2) Call them a liar regardless of what they post
3) Post stuff like "angry because I'm right about you" like it's some sort of evidence or justification
4) Profit.

It's lazy and stupid. If you want to vote for me, go for it, but I'm not going to play this ******** game that you've practically trademarked during these games. You're not worth my time.

I have backed up everything I have said. Last time we had an argument like this you were evil.

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:11 PM
I die if the person I am protecting is targeted to be killed.

I have backed up everything I have said. Last time we had an argument like this you were evil.

You haven't backed up anything though. I was asked a direct question and I answered it. I could have said I was suspicious of literally anyone and you'd be doing the same thing.

Go ahead and vote for me. You'll be voting for someone good, not a zombie or EWO member, but this is just Gonzo bein Gonzo.

Brothgar
If Dr. Gonzo is the bodyguard he is the worst choice at body guard ever ever.

Dr. Gonzo
How am I freaking out? I'm just tired of you in these games. You throw stuff randomly and on the very low chance you're right you puff out your chest for weeks. It's just annoying.

Again, for the third time, I haven't even voted..

I know you haven't voted. Likely because you want to lay low. Also it's not random, it it's pure deduction.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:12 PM
If Dr. Gonzo is the bodyguard he is the worst choice at body guard ever ever.

Hahaha, ya probably.

ImBrotherCain
Gonzo why would you call yourself out as a bodyguard. That is a dumbass move. I told Caddy when he claimed protector that if he wasn't lying he was the worst Mafia player ever.

Raiderz4Life
I know you haven't voted. Likely because you want to lay low. Also it's not random, it it's pure deduction.

But...a lot of people haven't voted.

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:13 PM

Ok, even though in my previous posts I'm saying I don't need to rush things and I've been agreed with. It has absolutely nothing to do with laying low and everything to do with the fact that we have nothing to go on.

And pure deduction? You're trying to kill an innocent person based on nothing. Is that what passes for deduction these days?

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:13 PM
But...a lot of people haven't voted.

They're all trying to lay low I guess. :njx:

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 07:15 PM
I'm not really buying any arguments against vidae ATM. Could be evil, but if so, the evidence isn't there.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:16 PM
Gonzo why would you call yourself out as a bodyguard. That is a dumbass move. I told Caddy when he claimed protector that if he wasn't lying he was the worst Mafia player ever.

Bodyguard is very different than protector. Probably won't be using my role until late in the game. With zombies likely turning people I don't trust anybody and I would need to know me dying will ensure victory for the town if I am every going to use my role. I feel like essentially I am a vanilla townie.

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 07:17 PM
Gonzos looking a little suspect at the moment.(now waiting for the spotlight to swing in my direction.)

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm not really buying any arguments against vidae ATM. Could be evil, but if so, the evidence isn't there.

So who do we have hard evidence against?

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 07:18 PM
Bodyguard is very different than protector. Probably won't be using my role until late in the game. With zombies likely turning people I don't trust anybody and I would need to know me dying will ensure victory for the town if I am every going to use my role. I feel like essentially I am a vanilla townie.

But your really not... you can protect people. Although you might be a weaker protector you just basically said come get me.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 07:19 PM

Maybe I'm just using the veil of stupidity to stay alive!

ATLDirtyBirds
Vote, *******.

Dr. Gonzo
If you guys are going to throw me under the bus for trying to create discussion so be it. The mafia loves making sure actives are taken out early.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 07:20 PM
At least we're finally getting some discussion going. Now if we had other people join in this would really get interesting. If we don't come to a conclusion by tonight we may be forced to no lynch (assuming everyone is asleep when the day ends).

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:21 PM
But your really not... you can protect people. Although you might be a weaker protector you just basically said come get me.

If I want to die I can protect people. I don't want to die. With zombies turning people it will be deduction winning this game not night actions.

vidae
If you guys are going to throw me under the bus for trying to create discussion so be it. The mafia loves making sure actives are taken out early.

There is a big difference between creating discussion and picking a random person to target for no reason.

I'm all for discussion, but you're not.

Cigaro
Vote: EATW

Hasn't posted in over 24 hours. Come out and play.

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:22 PM
Vote: EATW

Hasn't posted in over 24 hours. Come out and play.

Meh I'm not really that suspicious of him because like someone pointed out he hasn't posted AT ALL ANYWHERE on the boards.. if he had been posting other places yeah I might be a little suspicious but I'm not atm.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:23 PM
There is a big difference between creating discussion and picking a random person to target for no reason.

I'm all for discussion, but you're not.

Okay, I will kick back and let you lead the discussions. Of course that will just involve you not saying much of importance :)

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:25 PM
Okay, I will kick back and let you lead the discussions. Of course that will just involve you not saying much of importance :)

You may be right, but I'm also not going to lynch innocent townies for the sake of discussion.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 07:25 PM
If I want to die I can protect people. I don't want to die. With zombies turning people it will be deduction winning this game not night actions.

Is it just me or does the logic of him not dying because he doesn't protect someone dumbfound anyone else?

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:26 PM
You may be right, but I'm also not going to lynch innocent townies for the sake of discussion.

Not sure when I got the power to single handedly lynch people. I haven't even voted for you!

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Is it just me or does the logic of him not dying because he doesn't protect someone dumbfound anyone else?

Nothing Gonzo posts has any logic behind it.. why would this be any different?

Not sure when I got the power to single handedly lynch people. I haven't even voted for you!

Guys, Gonzo is trying to lay low! Behold my powers of DEDUCTION! :njx:

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 07:27 PM

No it baffles me a bit too.

Like SP and I believe it was Job on the DBZ game.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:28 PM

If the mafia wants to kill me tonight they are welcome to try. I bet they don't. They don't want to risk me being watched and who's to say I am not trying to make them attack me and lying about my power?

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 07:28 PM
No it baffles me a bit too.

Like SP and I believe it was Job on the DBZ game.

Job didn't play DBZ so maybe Psych?

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm pretty sure EATW is a townie.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 07:30 PM
Meh I'm not really that suspicious of him because like someone pointed out he hasn't posted AT ALL ANYWHERE on the boards.. if he had been posting other places yeah I might be a little suspicious but I'm not atm.

Not really suspicious of him, just trying to make sure no slips through.

For what reason?

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 07:31 PM

It was Job in the Final Fantasy game but this is all pretty irrelevant.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 07:32 PM

This is way out of left field, why would you think this?

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 07:32 PM
Not really suspicious of him, just trying to make sure no slips through.

For what reason?

It was something that was said earlier in the thread. It reminded me of something. I can't elaborate further.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 07:33 PM
It was something that was said earlier in the thread. It reminded me of something. I can't elaborate further.

Can you quote it? I could find it if it was by EATW himself. Why can't you elaborate?

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 07:34 PM

There was one where he said something along the lines of "I didn't use my ability because I'm of more use to the town alive"

But none the less, its not a strategy I'm too fond of.

Cigaro
Can't elaborate on a townie? This is interesting.

Raiderz4Life
It was Job in the Final Fantasy game but this is all pretty irrelevant.

Ah BD got it lol

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 07:35 PM
I'm not a fan of all these new, strange, people, we really gotta keep our eyes on them, I know I'll be watching you all very closely...

It was this post but I can't elaborate without breaking the rules.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:35 PM
There was one where he said something along the lines of "I didn't use my ability because I'm of more use to the town alive"

But none the less, its not a strategy I'm too fond of.

The funny thing is I called him selfish for saying that.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 07:36 PM
It was this post but I can't elaborate without breaking the rules.

Unless your PM from BB said something very similar I have no idea what you took from that.

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:38 PM
Unless your PM from BB said something very similar I have no idea what you took from that.

That's the only thing that makes sense. He was told by BB not to reveal it or something. Otherwise he would share it I think.

Ngatachance92
If Gonzo is mafia, his role claim of Bodyguard would be a perfect cover as to why he wouldn't be targeted at night. Just a thought.

Cigaro
Yeah I'm not really sure what rules you'd be breaking by elaborating...

vidae
If Gonzo is mafia, his role claim of Bodyguard would be a perfect cover as to why he wouldn't be targeted at night. Just a thought.

He said someone else was selfish for the same stance he took in regards to the Bodyguard role and also said he might be lying about his role to "throw off the mafia".. I'm not really buying any of his crap today, lol.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 07:39 PM
Well I guess the PM thing would be one, although still not sure of why it'd pertain to a townie.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 07:40 PM
Lyncher? Sibling? Mason? For Broth and EATW

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:40 PM

Does everyone need to justify why they aren't killed at night now?

vidae
05-19-2012, 07:41 PM
Lyncher? Sibling? Mason? For Broth and EATW

I could definitely see Mason. Maybe he was one of the guys who was masoned to Rob?

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Does everyone need to justify why they aren't killed at night now?

When you out yourself to have what could potentially threaten mafia...then probably.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:43 PM
Who was it again who suggested we kill Ngata to see if SP is telling the truth? Post of the game so far.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 07:44 PM
Its a hunch based off a post I don't really know one way or another

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Who was it again who suggested we kill Ngata to see if SP is telling the truth? Post of the game so far.

I'll say it again that's ********.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 07:45 PM

Hasn't it already been stated that'd prove nothing? The whole town was waiting for SP today, if he were mafia it'd be sensible to give a legitimate good-guy report and make himself appear trustworthy.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:46 PM
When you out yourself to have what could potentially threaten mafia...then probably.

Fair enough. If the mafia wants to target me so be it. I won't be using my power any time soon so me being killed by them because I outed myself is essentially using my power. The mafia rarely kill me it seems, I assume because I always make myself a target.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 07:47 PM
Hasn't it already been stated that'd prove nothing? The whole town was waiting for SP today, if he were mafia it'd be sensible to give a legitimate good-guy report and make himself appear trustworthy.

Haha I know. That's the joke.

ImBrotherCain

It was jrdrylie.

It seems very off. But we have options. We could lynch SuperPacker to see if he is telling the truth. I don't like this option. We could lynch Ngata to see if SUperPacker is telling the truth. If Ngata is good, we lynch Packer tomorrow. Or we can continue to believe Packer but find some other way to verify his claims.

BeerBaron
That was a godawful bunch of pages to read through to find votes.

Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (3) - Gonzo, GG, fenikz
EATW (1) - Cigaro

bantx
05-19-2012, 07:57 PM
can someone sum up the last 12 pages for me i have a feeling i don't want to read

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 07:57 PM
Why would Jr say to lynch Packer tomorrow if I am lynched today and come back good? Like I stated earlier, if I am lynched and come back good it wouldn't really clear him... But how the **** would me being good condemn him? A bit of a head scratcher there.

vidae
05-19-2012, 08:03 PM
He meant to say if you were lynched and came back evil, not good. It was just a typo.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 08:03 PM
can someone sum up the last 12 pages for me i have a feeling i don't want to read

Blah blah SP evil blah blah Gonzo dumb blah blah Caddy dumb too blah blah Vidae's evil blah blah Lets lynch SP...again...

think i got it.

vidae
05-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Blah blah SP evil blah blah Gonzo dumb blah blah Caddy dumb too blah blah Vidae's evil blah blah Lets lynch SP...again...

think i got it.

You forgot blah blah my car broke down again blah blah for YOU!

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 08:05 PM
God damn you indecisive bastards.

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 08:05 PM
He meant to say if you were lynched and came back evil, not good. It was just a typo.

I was thinking that, but we have seen stranger logic used in these games.

vidae
05-19-2012, 08:06 PM
God damn you indecisive bastards.

Have you even voted? haha

Brothgar

I can't confirm or deny this. But my comment should in no way clear EATW this is just my hunch.

Raiderz4Life
You forgot blah blah my car broke down again blah blah for YOU!

Go to hell!! I haven't mentioned my broken car in the last 12 pages -_-