PDA

View Full Version : Post-Apocolypse/Zombie Game Thread - ZOMBIES WIN!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 08:07 PM
God damn you indecisive bastards.

If this isn't decided within the allotted 24 hours, the town plays Russian roulette until we have a body to bury.

http://www.csgnetwork.com/directrroulette.html

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 08:08 PM
I do not like this Broth EATW thing

Snicho
05-19-2012, 08:09 PM
When is the 24 hours up?

Cos to me it looks like we will be playing Russion Roulette.

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Rusky roulette sounds like fun.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 08:12 PM
When is the 24 hours up?

Cos to me it looks like we will be playing Russion Roulette.

Not till noonish tomorrow.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 08:14 PM
I do not like this Broth EATW thing

Meh you are overly suspicious. I'm not even dumb enough to attempt to save a mafia member after one vote.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 08:14 PM
Well to be more exact for other timezones, approximately 15 hours from now.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm pretty sure EATW is a townie.

I can't confirm or deny this. But my comment should in no way clear EATW this is just my hunch.

How is that not odd?

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 08:21 PM
How is that not odd?

You've never been overzealous when you thought you might know something? I don't have an investigative role nor am I mafia so there is no way to know if it isn't just coincidence or based off from the back story.

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 08:24 PM
Vote:Russian Roulette

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 08:25 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (3) - Gonzo, GG, fenikz
SP (3) - Caddy, ATL, Bulldogs
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Russian Roulette (1) - ngata

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for majority.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 08:26 PM
Alright, I'll put it forward. After reading through the thread, my main suspicion is GG.

He has pushed for a lynch Day 1 and Day 2, pushed lynching inactives multiple times and seems to be going more "at it" than usual. Though he isn't the only one aggressive at SP, I feel SP is good (but very stupid,) Nothing to go on here, but I don't believe he is here to help the town. I may be wrong, but with the indecisiveness out there, he is a better shot in my mind than anyone up for vote right now.

I'll put it out there, even if we don't vote him off, if I die, you know why.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 08:26 PM
How does Russian Roulette work? is it any random person or is it of those who have votes?

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 08:28 PM
How does Russian Roulette work? is it any random person or is it of those who have votes?

Whole town. I'm going to put the numbers from the first page (1-22) in a random number generator and that will be the order. Then I'm going to use a Russian roulette generator on them in order until someone is dead.

Using the whole town is...encouragement...to decide amongst yourselves.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:30 PM
Alright, I'll put it forward. After reading through the thread, my main suspicion is GG.

He has pushed for a lynch Day 1 and Day 2, pushed lynching inactives multiple times and seems to be going more "at it" than usual. Though he isn't the only one aggressive at SP, I feel SP is good (but very stupid,) Nothing to go on here, but I don't believe he is here to help the town. I may be wrong, but with the indecisiveness out there, he is a better shot in my mind than anyone up for vote right now.

I'll put it out there, even if we don't vote him off, if I die, you know why.

You understand that when people say that the mafia tends to frame people. If GG dies tonight should we kill you?

Snicho
Whole town. I'm going to put the numbers from the first page (1-22) in a random number generator and that will be the order. Then I'm going to use a Russian roulette generator on them in order until someone is dead.

Sounds fun! Lets do it!

Caddy
If we can't come to a decision, I'd rather kill an inactive than go the russian roulette way.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:31 PM

If it comes to this the town deserves it. The mafia has to be salivating right now at the prospect if russian roulette.

Forenci
05-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Well it sounds like we should make some kind of decision. Even if we're not 100% sure of guilt I feel like it's probably better than randomly killing someone who may actually have a really good power.

Although I guess if it can kill a mafia player too that wouldn't be bad. But considering that there is probably so few of them I'd reckon it might not be worth the odds.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 08:32 PM
You understand that when people say that the mafia tends to frame people. If GG dies tonight should we kill you?

OK forget this I'm done with the stupidity. This is stupid even for me.

Vote Gonzo

Dr. Gonzo
Sounds fun! Lets do it!

So do we all agree, lynch Snicho? Worst case he is a townie :)

Bulldogs
I'm too lazy to look up their actual post counts in the thread, but just looking at the front page I'd assume the top 3 inactive players are EATW, CJ, and Bantx. EATW is kind of (not fully) being vouched for by Broth though so who knows what's up with that.

BeerBaron
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Gonzo (1) - Broth

Raiderz4Life
How bout rap battles?

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:33 PM
OK forget this I'm done with the stupidity. This is stupid even for me.

Vote Gonzo

How is that stupid haha

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 08:33 PM

Okay? We can cross that bridge when we come to it. My hope is that GG dies today instead of tonight. It is a far better option than some Russian Roulette. I'm sure we have under the radar people (already,) who are mafia, but the high profile people so far (SP, ATL, broth, etc) are putting themselves WAY too far out there to be mafia IMO.

GG has found a nice balance. He is promoting a lynch while not being the center of attention. It seems to be fitting of what an evil person would do.

vidae
05-19-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm going to vote for the person who is acting the most suspicious.

vote : Gonzo

Keeps changing his story. I'm a Bodyguard! Or maybe I just lied to the Mafia! Blah blah. Nothing he says makes sense.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 08:35 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Gonzo (2) - Broth, vidae

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 08:36 PM
I'm going to vote for the person who is acting the most suspicious.

Keeps changing his story. I'm a Bodyguard! Or maybe I just lied to the Mafia! Blah blah. Nothing he says makes sense.

At least Gonzo is being Gonzo, lol.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Vote: GG

Would everyone be in RR? Or just those voted for?

vidae
05-19-2012, 08:37 PM
At least Gonzo is being Gonzo, lol.

Yeah but that's the problem. He ALWAYS does this and it NEVER helps us get closer to killing the evil people in the town. It's annoying and stupid and a giant waste of time.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 08:37 PM
Would everyone be in RR? Or just those voted for?

He said everyone.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Gonzo (2) - Broth, vidae
GG (1) - Shane

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 08:39 PM
This is seriously brutal... I don't want to vote anyone on the list as my number one choice but I sure as hell don't want Russian Roulette.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:39 PM
Yeah but that's the problem. He ALWAYS does this and it NEVER helps us get closer to killing the evil people in the town. It's annoying and stupid and a giant waste of time.

That is not true at all actually.

Ngatachance92
05-19-2012, 08:40 PM
These damn votes are all over the place.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 08:40 PM
Ehh **** it.

Vote: Jrdrylie

I dislike how he has played so far.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Gonzo (2) - Broth, vidae
GG (1) - Shane
JR (1) - IBC

CJSchneider
05-19-2012, 08:41 PM
Sounds fun! Lets do it!

If it comes to this the town deserves it. The mafia has to be salivating right now at the prospect if russian roulette.

Not sure if this is Gonzo painting a picture he wants us to see, or him nailing it on the head - just a few seconds behind.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 08:42 PM
How is that stupid haha

If you keep asking people who come up with new theories if they are willing to be lynched if they are wrong we will never lynch anyone.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:42 PM
unvote: caddy

vote: jr

Suggesting we lynch ngata was a hilariously terrible idea.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:43 PM
If you keep asking people who come up with new theories if they are willing to be lynched if they are wrong we will never lynch anyone.

I only asked Shane because he was suggesting the same thing. Keep up.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 08:43 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Gonzo (2) - Broth, vidae
GG (1) - Shane
JR (2) - IBC, Gonzo

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 08:45 PM

No I didn't.

Ngatachance92
Unvote: Russian Roulette

It will go to RR on its own in 14 hours so that vote is meaningless.
JR is my guy aswell.
Vote:JR

ImBrotherCain
unvote: caddy

Suggesting we lynch ngata was a hilariously terrible idea.

I dislike this too. On top of the ngata thing.

I feel our options are, not particularly in this order:

1. SuperPacker if we decide we as a town don't believe him.
2. Ngata to see if he really is good.
3. fenikz because he has posted once.
4. ATL because more than a few of us are already suspicious of him.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 08:46 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Gonzo (2) - Broth, vidae
GG (1) - Shane
JR (3) - IBC, Gonzo, ngata

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 08:48 PM
I just don't honestly think JR is evil. If he was, he wouldn't be playing this way and I'm pretty sure most of you know that.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Hmmm. I can possibly get onboard the jr train to get things going. Would like to see how he responds though.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:49 PM
No I didn't.

You said to take out gg if you die. I asked if we should take you out if gg dies. Don'tgive the mafia an easy frame job.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 08:50 PM

When?????????????

vidae
05-19-2012, 08:51 PM
I don't get voting for JR tbh.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 08:52 PM

I don't like the idea of possibly killing a protector or investigator though.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:52 PM
When?????????????

I refuse to play page trapped game do read my last post.

I really could see jr, playing this way if he were evil.

Snicho
05-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Yea why are people voting JR?

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:55 PM

So we should vote for me or SP right? I still say you are playing like you are mafia. You get all angry and butthurt because you know nobody wants to cross you. If you turn out good I will be very surprised and apologize to you but I highly doubt it.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:56 PM

Do you just not read past posts?

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 08:56 PM

It doesn't really sit well with me at this point. And I'm very surprised IBC would start this lynching to be honest with others to follow. Once again, stupid does not mean evil.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 08:58 PM
So we should vote for me or SP right? I still say you are playing like you are mafia. You get all angry and butthurt because you know nobody wants to cross you. If you turn out good I will be very surprised and apologize to you but I highly doubt it.

I'm sorry Gonz but...idk what to say anymore...so imma just

:facepalm:

vidae

You're way more suspicious than SP is now, that's for damn sure.

It doesn't really sit well with me at this point. And I'm very surprised IBC would start this lynching to be honest with others to follow. Once again, stupid does not mean evil.

I'll follow you for this and I'm not going to be stupid and ask if you're willing to be lynched tomorrow if you're wrong.

unvote : Gonzo

vote : Jr

bantx
so the most info we'd get out of a lynching would be killing ngata? I honestly don't know who I will be voting for at this point.

Shane P. Hallam

I'll follow you for this and I'm not going to be stupid and ask if you're willing to be lynched tomorrow if you're wrong.

Follow me for what? I didn't say to vote for JR...

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 08:59 PM

Good because that will keep me alive.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 08:59 PM

What do you suggest... GG? Thats like lynching SP because he talks like an idiot. Do we take a shot in the dark? Kill EATW because hes inactive and probably a townie or do we go RR and pray it hits an Infected or ERO?

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 09:00 PM
so the most info we'd get out of a lynching would be killing ngata? I honestly don't know who I will be voting for at this point.

:facepalm:

vidae
05-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Follow me for what? I didn't say to vote for JR...

Wow I'm going ******* crazy cuz I could have sworn that's what you were saying. You said GG and not Jr and I completely misread that. sigh.

My vote for Jr still stands but I recognize that I had a brain fart when I associated you with him. My bad Shane.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:02 PM

Not even close.

bantx
05-19-2012, 09:02 PM
i haven't read 11 pages prior to this so i don't know what everyone is going i don't feel like reading so a facepalm pic doesn't help.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 09:03 PM
i haven't read 11 pages prior to this so i don't know what everyone is going i don't feel like reading so a facepalm pic doesn't help.

If you're not going to read what is happening maybe we would just lynch you. Not lille you are contributing much.

Bulldogs

So did you just throw a dart at a board and it landed on Ngata? Lynching him tells us next to nothing. Lynching SP tells us the most but in all likelihood he is good. Who knows.

vidae

Don't expect us to hold your hand and tell you everything that has gone on the entire day..

Forenci
Is it just me or has GG been surprisingly tame this game? Maybe something is up with him..

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:04 PM
Is it just me or has GG been surprisingly tame this game? Maybe something is up with him..

He is always off/on. Some days he'll say 25 things, half of which don't make sense. Another day he won't say a word.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 09:05 PM
Going home now..bbl

Shane P. Hallam
What do you suggest... GG? Thats like lynching SP because he talks like an idiot. Do we take a shot in the dark? Kill EATW because hes inactive and probably a townie or do we go RR and pray it hits an Infected or ERO?

Did you even read my post about GG? It isn't about him being stupid or talking stupid it is about his ACTIONS. And I think your actions should come into question (as well as those voting JR,) but we will see.

vidae

Says the guy with like two posts?!

Snicho
05-19-2012, 09:06 PM
If you're not going to read what is happening maybe we would just lynch you. Not lille you are contributing much.

Gonzo, you make no sense. You just keep accusing random people to lynch for stupid reasons. Vidae, myself and Bantx... and im sure there are more....

bantx
lynch me because i dont feel like reading what looks like nothing because we still haven't come to decision

vidae
Gonzo, you make no sense. You just keep accusing random people to lynch for stupid reasons. Vidae, myself and Bantx... and im sure there are more....

That is just Gonzo being Gonzo. No evidence, throwing random names out there, and if he happens to hit on one it's his "deductive skills".. it's all garbage, haha.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 09:09 PM
Did you even read my post about GG? It isn't about him being stupid or talking stupid it is about his ACTIONS. And I think your actions should come into question (as well as those voting JR,) but we will see.

I did read it... I am not discounting it but he always does that. Maybe I haven't played enough with him and mainly modded the games hes in but this looks normal to be. There have been plenty of people pushing for a vote... I mean hell ATL has been the biggest culprit of this in my eyes.

Idk let me go back and read his posts. Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I'm always suspicious of Snicho. This is going to come off as dickish but I don't ever remember seeing him use deductive skills to find a mafia member or really ever contribute positively to the town.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 09:10 PM
That is just Gonzo being Gonzo. No evidence, throwing random names out there, and if he happens to hit on one it's his "deductive skills".. it's all garbage, haha.

I can't help that I am really good at these games and really good at getting under peoples skin. In the Psych game you said you would leave NFLDC forever if you turned out to be evil. Care to make that promise again? I bet not.

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 09:11 PM
Unvote DG

You are annoying as all hell but no mafia would be doing what you are.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm going to have to ban bets like that in my game because they are ridiculous, and this is coming from one of the former major culprits.

vidae
05-19-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm going to have to ban bets like that in my game because they are ridiculous, and this is coming from one of the former major culprits.

Yeah, people got mad at me via pms in the Vampire game because I kept saying it, haha.

Snicho
05-19-2012, 09:13 PM
I'm always suspicious of Snicho. This is going to come off as dickish but I don't ever remember seeing him use deductive skills to find a mafia member or really ever contribute positively to the town.

Why are you always suspicious of me? I havent used any deductive skills yet. This whole day is just filled with crap so far. We have nothing to go off. My suspicions always tend to be wrong anyway.

vidae
05-19-2012, 09:13 PM
ps can we get an updated vote count?

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Unvote DG

You are annoying as all hell but no mafia would be doing what you are.

Tha **** is this?

Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Gonzo (1) - Broth
GG (1) - Shane
JR (4) - IBC, Gonzo, ngata, vidae

vidae
05-19-2012, 09:14 PM
Tha **** is this?

Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
EATW (1) - Cigaro
Gonzo (1) - Broth
GG (1) - Shane

I assumed DG in this instance was Doctor Gonzo. And thanks for the updated count.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 09:15 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
EATW (1) - Cigaro
GG (1) - Shane

Brothgar
05-19-2012, 09:16 PM
That is the alcohol

Unvote Dr. Gonzo (draftguru isn't in this game)

He is still an annoying ginger Baines.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 09:16 PM
Unvote: EATW
Vote: JR

This day tires me.

Forenci
05-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Says the guy with like two posts?!

I mean, I have more than two posts but like I've said numerous times before I usually don't post a ton. It's always been like that for me, whether I'm good of bad.

It's not because I'm inactive. I read every page and stay current on whats going on. I just think it's waste of time accusing everyone (like Gonzo) and making it more difficult for people to catch up on the game. If I have something to contribute I do, but otherwise I'm not going to make accusations or defend people I am uncertain of at this point.

People say posting a lot moves the game along but I honestly feels like it just hinders moving the game forward. Instead of trying to figure out who is really evil people just throw out accusations without any support and that just confuses people even more. Now, posting a bit does help, but I feel like 75% of the posts during these games aren't insightful or helpful and just makes it harder for people to try and see what's really happening.

I feel like some decent points have been made overall but we've really gotten closer to finding out who is potentially worth lynching.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 09:17 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
GG (1) - Shane
JR (5) - IBC, Gonzo, ngata, vidae, Cigaro

vidae
05-19-2012, 09:18 PM
I mean, I have more than two posts but like I've said numerous times before I usually don't post a ton. It's always been like that for me, whether I'm good of bad.

It's not because I'm inactive. I read every page and stay current on whats going on. I just think it's waste of time accusing everyone (like Gonzo) and making it more difficult for people to catch up on the game. If I have something to contribute I do, but otherwise I'm not going to make accusations or defend people I am uncertain of at this point.

People say posting a lot moves the game along but I honestly feels like it just hinders moving the game forward. Instead of trying to figure out who is really evil people just throw out accusations without any support and that just confuses people even more. Now, posting a bit does help, but I feel like 75% of the posts during these games aren't insightful or helpful and just makes it harder for people to try and see what's really happening.

I feel like some decent points have been made overall but we've really gotten closer to finding out who is potentially worth lynching.

I was just kidding dude. I know how you operate.

Forenci
05-19-2012, 09:19 PM
I was just kidding dude. I know how you operate.

Oh. Well then. Good day to you sir.

I mean, I really don't know if jr is evil and don't want to just hop on a bandwagon but it may be better than settling for a Russian roulette kill.

I'm not sure.

vidae
05-19-2012, 09:21 PM
Russian Roulette is going to suck if that's what we have to end up doing.

Forenci
05-19-2012, 09:23 PM
Russian Roulette is going to suck if that's what we have to end up doing.

Yeah. I would rather make an attempted guess at someone who seems suspicious/evil rather than just have a person killed at complete random.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 09:24 PM
How are we to figure out who is evil if people just don't post? When nobody comes out with info the town always goes to ****. There have been reasons for me accusing everyone I have accused. You all ***** at me for throwing out accusations but I just don't see why it offends people so much. It is amazing how offended some of you get playing these games.

vidae
05-19-2012, 09:25 PM
How are we to figure out who is evil if people just don't post? When nobody comes out with info the town always goes to ****. There have been reasons for me accusing everyone I have accused. You all ***** at me for throwing out accusations but I just don't see why it offends people so much. It is amazing how offended some of you get playing these games.

No one gets angry or offended, they get annoyed. You keep talking big like you're a mafia god but all you do is annoy people enough to follow you. They just want you to shut up most of the time so they'll do what you want.

bantx
05-19-2012, 09:30 PM
can i be a mafia prince

vidae
05-19-2012, 09:31 PM
Ok it's pretty clear that bantx doesn't want to participate anymore.. :\

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 09:34 PM
I feel like Gonzo accuses everyone so that when one of them turn out to be mafia, he can gloat. And when they turn out to be good, he can just ignore it, lol.

JR, SP, and ATL all seem wayyy too vocal to be mafia. That is my thought. I feel we would be better served to go after someone less of stature that also appears mafia. My vote is with GG, but can be persuaded to go elsewhere.

ATLDirtyBirds
Say what you want about Gonzo, but I wished more people played like him. We wouldn't have any of this wishy washy "well what should we do?" ********. Everything is out there, make a decision.

I've said all along I've been extremely suspicious of jr and SP, and a few seemed to be hoping on with the lynch jr train, so

unvote: sp

Dr. Gonzo
Since the town wants it I will take a back seat for a while. Let other people lead the discussion and vote with the town.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 09:35 PM
Say what you want about Gonzo, but I wished more people played like him. We wouldn't have any of this wishy washy "well what should we do?" ********. Everything is out there, make a decision.

I've said all along I've been extremely suspicious of jr and SP, and a few seemed to be hoping on with the lynch jr train, so

unvote: sp

Thank you my friend. We both like to keep things fun and actually have the balls to thrown accusations around.

Brothgar
Ok it's pretty clear that bantx doesn't want to participate anymore.. :\

Well lets find out

Vote Bantx

BeerBaron
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
SP (2) - Caddy, Bulldogs
GG (1) - Shane
JR (6) - IBC, Gonzo, ngata, vidae, Cigaro, ATL
Bantx (1) - Broth

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 09:37 PM
I feel like Gonzo accuses everyone so that when one of them turn out to be mafia, he can gloat. And when they turn out to be good, he can just ignore it, lol.

JR, SP, and ATL all seem wayyy too vocal to be mafia. That is my thought. I feel we would be better served to go after someone less of stature that also appears mafia. My vote is with GG, but can be persuaded to go elsewhere.

What do you think about with Fenikz, Sincho or Grizz?

I forgot Grizz was even playing until I looked at post counts. Knowing how much time he spends on the site that is intriguing.

vidae
I have no problems with people being vocal at all, I just get annoyed with that "style" of play. Accuse someone, watch them defend themselves, call them liars, repeat. It doesn't actually help us because then people are suspicious of every random person that is pointed at. It's just a waste of time.

Dr. Gonzo
Well lets find out

Vote Bantx

I could get down with this and may change my vote.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 09:38 PM

I forgot Grizz was even playing until I looked at post counts. Knowing how much time he spends on the site that is intriguing.

Fenikz and Grizz intrigue me as well. Obviously with fenikz, not as much to go on. Grizz plays this way sometimes, I do want to go back and research.

Snicho, I am ambivalent about, but comparing to Psych game, don't find evidence of him being evil.

vidae

Hah.. I totally forgot that too. Weird.

bantx
we're going no where and I make a joke so i get lynched jesus.

Forenci
05-19-2012, 09:39 PM

I didn't say you shouldn't post but when you accuse 3-4 people in the span of one day it gets pretty damn confusing. Plus I think you might read too much into what people do or don't do. I'd rather make an informed and educated guess rather than just throw **** against the wall and see what sticks.

But at this early stage of the game there isn't too much to go on.

With that said, I'd rather take my chance at jr being evil than the chance someone good gets randomly killed because we refused to make a decision. I wouldn't be against voting for GG either if people came around on that. He seems a little unusual in how he's played so far.

Vote: Jr

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 09:40 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
SP (2) - Caddy, Bulldogs
GG (1) - Shane
JR (7) - IBC, Gonzo, ngata, vidae, Cigaro, ATL, Forenci
Bantx (1) - Broth

ImBrotherCain
Before JR gets lynched I am going to back out... Something just seems odd with how Grizz has played so far.

Unvote: Jr

Bulldogs
I don't get why you are defending jr so much Shane? I do agree with you on SP, I only voted for him to see if anybody would jump on the wagon but that obviously failed. Jr has been all over the place this game and has made a couple off suggestions.

Unvote: SP

Forenci
Haha, I completely forgot Grizz was even playing. Has he posted at all yet?

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:41 PM
Before JR gets lynched I am going to back out... Something just seems odd with how Grizz has played so far.

He still has five votes to go so we should have time to hear from everybody who has been quiet.

fenikz
how do all my posts go unnoticed

i like how people said i laid low as mafia when i had like 300 posts ;/

Brothgar
At this point we have no idea who to lynch and one guy who doesn't want to really play anymore it seems like the vote is obvious.

BeerBaron
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
SP (1) - Caddy
GG (1) - Shane
JR (7) - Gonzo, ngata, vidae, Cigaro, ATL, Forenci, Bulldogs
Bantx (1) - Broth

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:42 PM
how do all my posts go unignored

You didn't talk the first 2-3 days at all I think it was. Can't recall the exact number.

ATLDirtyBirds
Thank you my friend. We both like to keep things fun and actually have the balls to thrown accusations around.

I do get a chuckle of how everyone is suspicious to you, but not playing like this makes the game ******* boring. Like I threw Snicho's name out, but I legitimately believe him. SP and JR, not so much.

vidae
how do all my posts go unignored

They stare at your avi and not your words.

Shane P. Hallam
I don't get why you are defending jr so much Shane? I do agree with you on SP, I only voted for him to see if anybody would jump on the wagon but that obviously failed. Jr has been all over the place this game and has made a couple off suggestions.

Unvote: SP

Because it is pretty apparent to me that JR is in the same boat as SP. I just don't think he is evil.

bantx
05-19-2012, 09:43 PM
At this point we have no idea who to lynch and one guy who doesn't want to really play anymore it seems like the vote is obvious.

voting for someone you claim to think doesn't want to play anymore becuase I made a joke. Seems real logical. No where did I say I didn't want to play anymore

Snicho

IBC you always call me 'Sincho' I dont mind, it has a nice sound to it... But its Snicho just in case you hadnt noticed :D

Brothgar
voting for someone you claim to think doesn't want to play anymore becuase I made a joke. Seems real logical. No where did I say I didn't want to play anymore

good all I wanted to hear

unvote bantx

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:44 PM
Because it is pretty apparent to me that JR is in the same boat as SP. I just don't think he is evil.

Is it just GG or bust for you? To me GG has played like he's always played. Erratic as ****.

Cigaro

I'm assuming by same boat you mean you find them roughly equally suspicious?

fenikz
right now im most suspicious of caddy & cigaro, incase anyone cares about my opinion

vidae
Broth you are a weird dude.

ATLDirtyBirds
I've also got my eye on you Forenci. I'm on to your games.

ImBrotherCain
IBC you always call me 'Sincho' I dont mind, it has a nice sound to it... But its Snicho just in case you hadnt noticed :D

Wow... I never did. I feel slightly embarrassed now lmao. Duly noted won't happen again.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
SP (1) - Caddy
GG (1) - Shane
JR (7) - Gonzo, ngata, vidae, Cigaro, ATL, Forenci, Bulldogs

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:45 PM
Snicho what do your deductive skills tell you right now?

Snicho
05-19-2012, 09:47 PM
Snicho what do your deductive skills tell you right now?

That Gonzos an idiot. I dont even know who this Cigaro person is :/ Bulldogs, I have nothing to add that will help to this discussion. I dont even want to vote atm cos Im just not confident enough in saying someone is evil or suspicious or whatever.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 09:47 PM
I've also got my eye on you Forenci. I'm on to your games.

I am glad you brought it up. Didn't want to say anything. He is being everybody's friend and just kind of going with the flow. Brilliant strategy if he is evil.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 09:48 PM
I am glad you brought it up. Didn't want to say anything. He is being everybody's friend and just kind of going with the flow. Brilliant strategy if he is evil.

Is there anyone you aren't suspicious of at this stage? :njx:

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 09:49 PM
The patented Caddy eyeroll was bound to happen soon enough.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 09:50 PM
The patented Caddy eyeroll was bound to happen soon enough.

That is njx's eye roll. Shut your mouth

fenikz
how long do we have til the russian roulette?

:njx: ha code is even : njx :

Bulldogs
That is njx's eye roll. Shut your mouth

Caddy stole it. Njx doesn't use it as often these days.

Dr. Gonzo
That Gonzos an idiot. I dont even know who this Cigaro person is :/ Bulldogs, I have nothing to add that will help to this discussion. I dont even want to vote atm cos Im just not confident enough in saying someone is evil or suspicious or whatever.

I bet if nobody else said I was an idiot you would never being saying this haha. Going with the flow once again. So you never have anything to add and you aren't voting right now but I am the idiot though because I am trying to figure people out and get them talking? You disappointing me.

Let us not forget the Saturday nigh mafia game. :freakout:

Caddy
05-19-2012, 09:51 PM
Caddy stole it. Njx doesn't use it as often these days.

I'm claiming it for myself!

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 09:52 PM
Is there anyone you aren't suspicious of at this stage? :njx:

A few but I am not naming names. I am going to have such a good time gloating later when a couple guys I have named turn out to be evil.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 09:53 PM
A few but I am not naming names. I am going to have such a good time gloating later when a couple guys I have named turn out to be evil.

When you are suspicious of 15 people a few are bound to be evil...

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 09:57 PM

I'll throw it out there, because why the **** not at this point.

I'm not a fan of the way he and Shane are passive aggressively bringing up GG. I agree with the being nice and "go with the flow" type of feel as well. In addition, he's been in the "tack on" stage of voting (the mid-late range) on both OSU and JR.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 09:57 PM
When you are suspicious of 15 people a few are bound to be evil...

We both now I am the best mafia player to ever grace the internet. I can do no wrong!

Caddy
05-19-2012, 09:58 PM
We both now I am the best mafia player to ever grace the internet. I can do no wrong!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 09:58 PM

I'm not a fan of the way he and Shane are passive aggressively bringing up GG. I agree with the being nice and "go with the flow" type of feel as well. In addition, he's been in the "tack on" stage of voting (the mid-late range) on both OSU and JR.

Page trap.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 09:59 PM

I agree with you here. Shane I am not as sold on (crazy coming from me I know) but I am highly suspicious of anyone who targets the regular every game targets, is too nice, and just votes with other people.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 10:00 PM
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

************* Patrick Stewart would agree with me. I play to win the game.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 10:01 PM
unvote SP
vote Gonzo

Brothgar
I suspect EVERYONE

He's contradicting himself LYNCH HIM!

vidae

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-XTVAPg0yVZA/Toho_kJ6aJI/AAAAAAAADTE/FxB3QlJIZUY/s320/edwards_herman0108.jpg

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 10:02 PM
It's classic Day Two. Nobody has solid info yet but they also don't want to take a risk and say who they think are suspicious because god forbid they make one mistake. Instead we have a back and forth between the same 5-6 people.

CJSchneider
05-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Sounds fun! Lets do it!

http://i.qkme.me/365921.jpg

GallopingGhost
05-19-2012, 10:03 PM
Just got back on that wifi. Snicho, i will forever hate you for the Saturday night mafia game. I'm going to figure out who i will vote out. Im not a confident voter.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 10:04 PM
http://i.qkme.me/365921.jpg

You're okay in my books CJ. Bulldogs has it right. It is always the same people talking because we get bored and actually have the balls to say who we are suspicious of. So many people are just content laying low.

Shane P. Hallam
05-19-2012, 10:04 PM
I agree with you here. Shane I am not as sold on (crazy coming from me I know) but I am highly suspicious of anyone who targets the regular every game targets, is too nice, and just votes with other people.

Except SP?

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Just got back on that wifi. Snicho, i will forever hate you for the Saturday night mafia game. I'm going to figure out who i will vote out. Im not a confident voter.

you don't say??

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Except SP?

I actually believe SP. Everyone who went after him hard became suspicious to me because he is an easy target so if he gets lynched and comes up good people don't even need to try that hard when defending their vote.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 10:07 PM
Okay, I go to see the Avengers only to return to see myself on the verge OG being lynched. It would be unwise to kill me. I am good. I have a night action that will be quite useful to the town. I'd rather not reveal now. But if it comes to that I will.

vidae
05-19-2012, 10:09 PM
Okay, I go to see the Avengers only to return to see myself on the verge OG being lynched. It would be unwise to kill me. I am good. I have a night action that will be quite useful to the town. I'd rather not reveal now. But if it comes to that I will.

This should be good.

Cigaro
05-19-2012, 10:14 PM
Will be, but isn't now?

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 10:15 PM
Let's have bets on the night action. I'm going with one-time ability.

Caddy
05-19-2012, 10:16 PM
Doesn't he already have like 9/12 votes?

vidae

I'm going with a twist: lie detector! DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!

Caddy

I'll take motivator, 3 x ability.

Dr. Gonzo
Unvote: JR

If he is evil of course he will lie but I would like to hear from him more.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 10:17 PM

Protector...

Bulldogs
So we got a lie detector, motivator, and one-time ability. Let's get some odds out here.

Raiderz4Life

Inventor...flux capacitor?

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 10:18 PM
Stop giving him ideas guys!

ATLDirtyBirds
Outside chance of inventor/gifter. I could see it. What do you got jr. You don't drop that and leave. We'll lynch your suspicious ass.

Snicho
Ohh ohh... I bet... A watcher?

Dr. Gonzo
**** ATL I was going to guess protector!

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 10:19 PM
I say inventor.

vidae
It's clear that he is Will Smith from I Am Legend. HE HAS THE CURE!

ATLDirtyBirds
**** ATL I was going to guess protector!

If only you hadn't called me suspicious earlier. We've gotten along so well here.

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 10:21 PM
You know how Rob had the Porno Magazine? I'm the reason. I was suspicious of him and I wasn't told what it did so I was hoping it was something bad. Unfortunately, he died before I got to find out what it did.

Bulldogs
It's on you jr. Don't let me down.

Ngatachance92
I say Thief and claims he stole something that looks incriminating from his biggest adversary.

Brothgar
My bet is Cop because there are so many of them cop or protector

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 10:22 PM
You know how Rob had the Porno Magazine? I'm the reason. I was suspicious of him and I wasn't told what it did so I was hoping it was something bad. Unfortunately, he died before I got to find out what it did.

Wait, so inventor? Damn it! R4L finally got something right.

Raiderz4Life
I said inventor...does that count as gifter? if so...i win

Caddy

Maybe gifter is more appropriate?

Brothgar
I hate it when it is something that has already been verified!

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 10:23 PM

What the ****? So we should keep you because you can give us porn mags?

Raiderz4Life

AAWW YEAH!! hahaha

-_- what do you mean finally?

Bulldogs
So what do we make of this? Do you send good or bad gifts? What else can you send? If they are useful you are probably done now anyway.

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 10:24 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
GG (1) - Shane
JR (6) - ngata, vidae, Cigaro, ATL, Forenci, Bulldogs
Gonzo (1) - Caddy

ATLDirtyBirds

I mentioned that first, he piggy backed off me. **** you R4L.

vidae

At first it is made to sound like you haven't used it, and now you have and it was a porno magazine that you're not sure the use of? Ehhh.

Raiderz4Life
A porn mag hardly counts as useful. Bet it wasn't even a good one.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 10:25 PM
At first it is made to sound like you haven't used it, and now you have and it was a porno magazine that you're not sure the use of? Ehhh.

Not a bad find. He goes from "I have a night action that will benefit the town" to "I already gave it to Rob". What say you jr?

Caddy
He said it was useful to the town, then has no idea what it will do?

unvote: Gonzo
vote: drylie

Raiderz4Life

No you didn't I did. Its the first post on the other page. Don't try and take this away from me!!

Dr. Gonzo
A porn mag hardly counts as useful. Bet it wasn't even a good one.

Knowing Jr I am guessing he is creating GILF porn.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 10:26 PM

Look at the top of the page. R4L > ATL.

Ngatachance92
What the ****? So we should keep you because you can give us porn mags?

Times is hard brother... This town is one big Sausage Festival... Were going to need those porno mags until we locate us some bitches...

ImBrotherCain

You were suspicious of him so you gave him a gift? Something isn't adding up.

vidae
05-19-2012, 10:27 PM
Not a bad find. He goes from "I have a night action that will benefit the town" to "I already gave it to Rob". What say you jr?

Yeah I'm calling bs here. Jr isn't making sense.

ATLDirtyBirds
I'm sorry, did JR "invent" porno mags? No, he gifted them. Like I mentioned. Die Bulldogs.

Raiderz4Life

Is a good point here.

jrdrylie
Vidae, I said I have a night action. I already used it once. But I can use it more. I have other things to give. One happened to be a porno mag. I have two other things that I have no idea what they do. I have three other things that I know exactly what they do, and trust me, they will help the town. But since I've had to come out and reveal these things, I likely will never get to use them

Caddy

Maybe he is a goon. That way a watcher could verify that he targeted Rob.

Dr. Gonzo
I think we should all unvote JR. If he is lying we will know about it. I believe him. Not sure how useful he will be after reading some of the things he has written and him inventing a damn porn mag but might as well keep him around.

Vote: Vidae

Now I am voting for you so you can get all pissy again :)

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
GG (1) - Shane
JR (8) - ngata, vidae, Cigaro, ATL, Forenci, Bulldogs, caddy, IBC
vidae (1) - Gonzo

vidae
05-19-2012, 10:28 PM
Vidae, I said I have a night action. I already used it once. But I can use it more. I have other things to give. One happened to be a porno mag. I have two other things that I have no idea what they do. I have three other things that I know exactly what they do, and trust me, they will help the town. But since I've had to come out and reveal these things, I likely will never get to use them

So you have more things to give and you're SURE these "help the town" even though you claimed you had no idea what the first one you used did? Sorry, this is sounding off the wall here.

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 10:29 PM
So viddy agrees with Caddy who's MO seems to be to vote for anyone who claims to be a useful townie. Hmmmm.

jrdrylie

I had a total of six gifts. Three of them, I knew for a fact that they were helpful to the town. The other three, I was not told their abilities. From a previous game, I knew items could backfire, so I decided to give one of the items I wasn't told much about to someone I was suspicious about.

vidae
I think we should all unvote JR. If he is lying we will know about it. I believe him. Not sure how useful he will be after reading some of the things he has written and him inventing a damn porn mag but might as well keep him around.

Vote: Vidae

Now I am voting for you so you can get all pissy again :)

You call people pussies when they don't take a stand and when I do you vote for me? Ok, you're making complete sense.

Raiderz4Life

esqueeze me?

you got several gifts some you dont? Not sure I'm buyin what you sellin, not pickin up what you puttin down, ya feel?

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 10:30 PM
What are they jr? You've gone this far, might as well finish.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 10:30 PM
unvote: jr
vote: forenci

fenikz
05-19-2012, 10:31 PM
mafia roleblocker

must be replying to a post like 5 pages ago or something :/

Raiderz4Life
Think I shall cast my vote now
lynch jr

BeerBaron
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
GG (1) - Shane
JR (8) - ngata, vidae, Cigaro, Forenci, Bulldogs, caddy, IBC, R4L
vidae (1) - Gonzo
Forenci (1) - ATL

vidae
unvote : Jr

Back to the person that has literally stalled us at every turn. You're not being helpful, you know you're not being helpful, and you love it.

Raiderz4Life
05-19-2012, 10:32 PM
mafia roleblocker

Is that Hayden Panettiere?

BeerBaron
05-19-2012, 10:32 PM
Vote Count:

ATL (2) - SP, JR
Caddy (2) - GG, fenikz
GG (1) - Shane
JR (8) - ngata, Cigaro, Forenci, Bulldogs, caddy, IBC, R4L
vidae (1) - Gonzo
Forenci (1) - ATL
Gonzo (1) - vidae

fenikz
05-19-2012, 10:33 PM

it is indeed, she has boobs now

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 10:33 PM
unvote : Jr

Back to the person that has literally stalled us at every turn. You're not being helpful, you know you're not being helpful, and you love it.

No I know that you have reacted exactly like you do every time you are mafia so I am not letting up. I just won't. I should just trust you because you say you are good? C'mon, you aren't that naive.

ImBrotherCain
05-19-2012, 10:34 PM
I can feel it now... RR here we come.

Snicho

Definitely looks like it... not sure why, she isnt even that hot! :P

jrdrylie
Okay,I still don't want to say much for fear of a mod-kill, but my exact role is called a junk dealer. I have three items I was told of their exact abilities. I have assorted junk in my possession. The porno was given to Rob, but I wasn't told what it does. I have two other items, one of which is alcohol, that I don't know what they do. The other three items are the ones helpful to the town.

ATLDirtyBirds

I don't like this "feeling". REVEAL YOURSELF.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-19-2012, 10:35 PM
I believe JR.

BeerBaron

Vote: Snicho

Bulldogs
I mean, I feel like he's telling the truth. Worst comes to worst he doesn't give one tomorrow and we know he's lying.

vidae
No I know that you have reacted exactly like you do every time you are mafia so I am not letting up. I just won't. I should just trust you because you say you are good? C'mon, you aren't that naive.

You're not being helpful to anyone with the way you're playing. You claim that you open discussion but all you're really doing is stalling. You're being so completely anti-town right now it's ridiculous.

Brothgar
JR Question...

You gave a gift that you didn't know what it did to someone you thought was evil? Why? What if you gave him a porn mag of invincibility? (yes its ******** but my point still stands) This prono mag could do anything. Yet you gave it to someone you thought was evil?

Bulldogs
Unvote: jr

jrdrylie
05-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Unvote ATL
Vote Vidae

ImBrotherCain
Yeah as soon as he came up with Junk Dealer I was sold.

Dr. Gonzo

Do you want to stick with JR? Who should we vote out now. My top two are Forenci and Vidae right now.

Caddy
Okay,I still don't want to say much for fear of a mod-kill, but my exact role is called a junk dealer. I have three items I was told of their exact abilities. I have assorted junk in my possession. The porno was given to Rob, but I wasn't told what it does. I have two other items, one of which is alcohol, that I don't know what they do. The other three items are the ones helpful to the town.

Tell us what each of items is called.

unvote : drylie

Raiderz4Life

Aw hell naw!!

LYNCH HIS ASS!!

ImBrotherCain
Do you want to stick with JR? Who should we vote out now. My top two are Forenci and Vidae right now.

Grizz is my #1 now.

Bulldogs
05-19-2012, 10:37 PM
Tell us what each of items is called.

unvote : drylie

I think at this point he's good, he's revealed enough. We'll have him tell us who he gifted tomorrow, if it's not confirmed we can conclude he's a liar.

Dr. Gonzo
You're not being helpful to anyone with the way you're playing. You claim that you open discussion but all you're really doing is stalling. You're being so completely anti-town right now it's ridiculous.

Hahaha I am stalling because I am voting for you? I know you would love to take out Jr right now because it is one less townie you have to deal with. You claim and am anti town because I think you are evil. Are you actually kidding me right now?

ATLDirtyBirds
Yeah as soon as he came up with Junk Dealer I was sold.

It's a thing that BB, that inventive bastard, would definitely put in the game. I can completely believe it. And while I didn't like how JR was playing, that's a great role to **** around with.

Caddy
I think at this point he's good, he's revealed enough. We'll have him tell us who he gifted tomorrow, if it's not confirmed we can conclude he's a liar.

Or he will claim he was roleblocked :\

Dr. Gonzo
05-19-2012, 10:38 PM
Grizz is my #1 now.

I could get down with this. I do not like inactives at all.

Ngatachance92
It could be a ploy, I mean theoretically he could "Gift" items that don't exist to fellow mafia member who could "verify" his story buying him a few extra days. Not saying that's what I believe but again just tossing it out there.

Bulldogs
Or he will claim he was roleblocked :\

We can't even confirm there's a role blocker at this point. It's definitely a believable role. I'll leave him alive for the same reason I left you in the Psych game (I know you died but it wasn't my doing).