PDA

View Full Version : Post-Apocolypse/Zombie Game Thread - ZOMBIES WIN!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Raiderz4Life
05-20-2012, 12:39 AM
Wonder if Rob's magazine is around here...gonna go fap..get coffee...we gonna be here a while.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 12:40 AM
Or we could kill you who is at worst a townie.

Yep, killing a good person is definitely the way to go.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 12:41 AM
hmmm lynch a investigator or a zombie who might be a townie

aussie logic ftw

Caddy
hmmm lynch a investigator or a zombie who might be a townie

aussie logic ftw

Except I'm not a zombie and GG is lying.

Ngatachance92
I could believe the second power story if this were a TV or movie themed game but.... Its not.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 12:43 AM
GG got caught trying to convince the town to kill me (someone who plenty of people have been finding suspicious). He knew he was going to be lynched and thought he'd take out a townie with him.

Dr. Gonzo
I could believe the second power story if this were a TV or movie themed game but.... Its not.

Do you not think that BB would think that and throw us all for a loop?

Caddy

Why would he give the roles DIFFERENT NAMES.

Cigaro
05-20-2012, 12:45 AM

Because they would be different roles?

GallopingGhost

Because they are..... DIFFERENT.

Caddy
RUMOR!

One of the townspeople managed to repair an old army radio and caught a fragment from a WRO report. The report stated that a recon patrol was lost with sample of the Infection Cure Vaccine. The patrol was last reported to be near the PRO FOOTBALL VALLEY.

The first person to PM me a link to the post with vaccine in it gets to keep it!

Happy hunting.

Waste this on me tonight.

Brothgar

It is a themed game.

But on top of that isn't it strange that

1. everyone that we are close to lynching has an ability?
2. that ngata would reveal himself for a townie?

Caddy
Because they are..... DIFFERENT.

Or because you got caught in a lie and had to make them seem different.

Ngatachance92

...... Goddamn you Gonzo... That could be a possibility, but I would still file that under unlikely.

fenikz
different groups, one is obviously ERO

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 12:46 AM

So before you die you want us to waste that. Nice.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 12:46 AM

If someone comes out with that vaccine i will retract my vote for you.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 12:47 AM
It is a themed game.

But on top of that isn't it strange that

1. everyone that we are close to lynching has an ability?
2. that ngata would reveal himself for a townie?

That does seem odd. Like I was saying, lynching Caddy gives us a huge amount of info.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 12:47 AM
So before you die you want us to waste that. Nice.

Obviously I won't die... Because it will be used on me during the night and I will be 'cured'. Did I stutter?

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Obviously I won't die... Because it will be used on me during the night and I will be 'cured'. Did I stutter?

Hold up. Are you saying you are a zombie and you want to be cured?

Caddy
05-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Hold up. Are you saying you are a zombie and you want to be cured?

Notice how I said 'cured' and not cured. I've explained it several ******* times already.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 12:51 AM
Notice how I said 'cured' and not cured. I've explained it several ******* times already.

I understand you want to live but I don't like how you want us to waste a valuable cure if you know you are good. I just don't buy that you are a townie.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 12:52 AM
If we cure a zombie does he just become a townie?

Caddy
05-20-2012, 12:52 AM
If I'm a zombie/infected thing, Jbond can ban me from this sub-forum forever.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 12:53 AM
If Caddy is a townie someone needs to watch GG because I think he might be a zombie and trying to spread his disease before he dies. That said I believe GG in this one and I think the best course of action is killing Caddy.

Caddy
I understand you want to live but I don't like how you want us to waste a valuable cure if you know you are good. I just don't buy that you are a townie.

I don't want it to be wasted on me, but I also want to survive.

If I get to 11 votes, I'm quoting my PM so I get mod-killed and you have to pick someone else

I'm already a townie...

Brothgar

this means nothing and you know it

Raiderz4Life
05-20-2012, 12:54 AM
That would be a ***** move Caddy

Cigaro
Vote: Caddy

Not as certain as I was originally, but I think this is the best move available.

Caddy
this means nothing and you know it

I'll happily never play another game again, because I'm sick of people falling for this garbage time after time.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 12:55 AM

I'm under that impression. I feel like the guy who sent the pm first to BB would know all the info...

And Caddy, cool... i can say the same thing, anyone can.
If i am not a scientiest.. i swear to god i will hack this forums and ban myself.

Btw, i strongly suggest for you guys to do whatever actions you can on me tonight to protect me and or get info from me.

Cigaro
Plus now he's being an ass.

Caddy
Once everyone sees I am a townie, you won't be given protection.

Bulldogs
I thought we were past all these "If I'm wrong!" posts.

GallopingGhost
Plus now he's being an ass.

Can't blame him. He's gotta do what he's gotta do.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 12:56 AM
I can't believe people are trusting GG of all people.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 12:56 AM
Once everyone sees I am a townie, you won't be given protection.

I swear you are sitting at your chair with a huge troll face on.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 12:57 AM
I'm already a townie...

My question wasnt aimed at you per say just a general question.
Caddy could still be evil as Fenikz pointed out but I don't think he is infected as I already stated.

Raiderz4Life
I thought we were past all these "If I'm wrong!" posts.

Naw man, they're like youtube comments....you get them in every game/video

Caddy
I swear you are sitting at your chair with a huge troll face on.

I was during the Psych game, this time you are the one with the troll face.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 01:00 AM
caddy it's gonna suck without you in these games

Brothgar
05-20-2012, 01:01 AM
I was during the Psych game, this time you are the one with the troll face.

Here is the disconnect with both stories. Why would Ngata reveal himself for a townie. Why would a mafia reveal himself for any reason? They are both very suspect Ngata screwed us all! (J/K Ngata)

Bulldogs
05-20-2012, 01:02 AM

Caddy make this same post, except instead of saying zombie say "if I'm bad".

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:02 AM
caddy it's gonna suck without you in these games

I hope the zombies eat your brains!

Bulldogs
05-20-2012, 01:03 AM
Nevermind, you don't have to answer that since those are ***, but I do think you were dodging there. I think you're bad, but not zombie.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Here is the disconnect with both stories. Why would Ngata reveal himself for a townie. Why would a mafia reveal himself for any reason? They are both very suspect Ngata screwed us all! (J/K Ngata)

I think it was more to prove GG was lying, rather than save me.

Caddy make this same post, except instead of saying zombie say "if I'm bad".

I'll go one step further, if I am not a townie ban me forever from mafia games.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 01:04 AM

Well the mafia would already know I wasn't one of them, once I saw him claim the same role I have with a different name I felt compelled to call ********.

Bulldogs
05-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Damn it Caddy you should have read my second post! Yeah I'm going to have to ban those statements from my next game, as sad as that makes me since it saved my butt in the Frieza game.

Raiderz4Life
05-20-2012, 01:05 AM
Well the mafia would already know I wasn't one of them, once I saw him claim the same role I have with a different name I felt compelled to call ********.

I did that to you once...but we did end up having the same role haha

Raiderz4Life
05-20-2012, 01:06 AM
Damn it Caddy you should have read my second post! Yeah I'm going to have to ban those statements from my next game, as sad as that makes me since it saved my butt in the Frieza game.

Those piss me off...they're cowardly and stupid and the weakest defense ever..

if i'm not good ban me ban me ban...****!!!

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 01:07 AM
I did that to you once...but we did end up having the same role haha

But did they have the same name though?

vidae
Just got out of the shower and now I look and smell pretty.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I think GG is full of ****. I don't think Caddy is evil or infected and I will not vote for him.

The rest of you guys can do what you want, but I'm not going to kill someone I think is innocent.

I'll be back. I'm gunna do some stuff around my house for a little bit. I have family coming into town on Tuesday so.

Raiderz4Life
But did they have the same name though?

Specific Back-up was mine...sure that was yours too...but they're not specific titles per se

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Specific Back-up was mine...sure that was yours too...but they're not specific titles per se

Back-ups only come into play when the first person dies. Both of them are alive.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 01:10 AM
What would a "scientists" second power be? To make vaccines?

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:11 AM
What woumd a "scientists" second power be? To make vaccines?

Nope, i have no cure for zombies.

Raiderz4Life
What woumd a "scientists" second power be? To make vaccines?

seems logical

Brothgar
The way I see it one person with a colberating witness > one role claim

Lynch GG

Caddy
Nope, i have no cure for zombies.

Might as well tell us now what the '2nd power' is. You sure as hell will have to tomorrow once it's revealed I'm good.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:12 AM
Hey guys. If I am not a bodyguard ban me forever!

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:13 AM
The way I see it one person with a colberating witness > one role claim

Lynch GG

First off, Stephen Colbert isn't his witness.
Secondly, witness is not the right word to use.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:14 AM
Hey guys. If I am not a bodyguard ban me forever!

I'm holding you to that. This has been forwarded to Jbond so he knows what's up.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:15 AM
Might as well tell us now what the '2nd power' is. You sure as hell will have to tomorrow once it's revealed I'm good.

You guys can sit here and guess my second role for however long you want, and i don't think anyone will get it unless he SERIOUSLY thinks outside the box. I understand completely why you are all being skeptical at this point, and i salute you all for not being all up on that wagon for lynching. This role is 10000000000x more effective not being revealed to everyone.

Dr. Gonzo
I'm holding you to that. This has been forwarded to Jbond so he knows what's up.

Good. Even if you are good you have been useless but I doubt if you are good you would be this clueless.

Ngatachance92
I didn't come out to save Caddy so who ever votes for him its whatever. If he is evil not infected though, GG has got to go tomorrow.

Brothgar
05-20-2012, 01:16 AM
First off, Stephen Colbert isn't his witness.
Secondly, witness is not the right word to use.

collaborating damn you auto correct. Secondly two people say you are lying vs one saying you aren't

Snicho
05-20-2012, 01:16 AM
vote: GG

Edit - Forgot the /

Bulldogs
05-20-2012, 01:17 AM
The way I see it is if Caddy is what he says, then we only lose a townie and we figure out GG is a blatant liar. I don't see how you could frame being infected.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:17 AM
Good. Even if you are good you have been useless but I doubt if you are good you would be this clueless.

I'm not evil, nor am I infected. GG is lying to you all so make sure you kill him tomorrow, followed by the 'bodyguard' Gonzo.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:18 AM
The way I see it is if Caddy is what he says, then we only lose a townie and we figure out GG is a blatant liar. I don't see how you could frame being infected.

Kill GG, learn he is evil, save a townie, rely on Ngata to find the zombies. Problem solved.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:19 AM
collaborating damn you auto correct. Secondly two people say you are lying vs one saying you aren't

Ngata strongly thinks i'm lying. Obviously Caddy will say i'm lying too.
Nobody has come out and said for sure i am lying.

Raiderz4Life
I'm going mimis

G'night see y'all in the morning. Hopefully not in russian roulette.

Caddy
Ngata strongly thinks i'm lying. Obviously Caddy will say i'm lying too.
Nobody has come out and said for sure i am lying.

I can't wait to watch you scramble tomorrow.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:20 AM
Kill GG, learn he is evil, save a townie, rely on Ngata to find the zombies. Problem solved.

Kill GG, learn you killed an investigator, discover Caddy is infected.... feel like an idiot.

OR

Kill Caddy, kill a zombie, let GG use his powers each night along with Ngata and discover his 2nd power down the road.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:21 AM
I can't wait to watch you scramble tomorrow.

http://www.strugglemuffins.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/cool_cucumber.gif

Bulldogs

The problem there is if GG turns out good, while we would also get you the next day, we just lost a valuable asset. I bet we end up with RR with all this conflicting info anyway now. Heading to sleep, it's 2 AM.

Brothgar
Kill GG, learn you killed an investigator, discover Caddy is infected.... feel like an idiot.

OR

Kill Caddy, kill a zombie, let GG use his powers each night along with Ngata and discover his 2nd power down the road.

what about Ngata?

Caddy

OR

Except I know for a fact I'm not infected.

GallopingGhost
what about Ngata?

He is able to detect infected as well.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:22 AM
This is actually stupid... i really did not want to do this, but i guess i am going to have to. I doubt that i would have reached 12 votes, but since there is a 24 hour limit, i'm worried and don't want to die.
I am a town scientist. I have the ability to investigate someone during the night and see if they are infected or not and night one i used my power on Caddy. I discovered that he is in fact infected. I didn't want to role reveal, so i thought maybe if i pushed hard for him the town would go my way, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

tl;dr - I am a scientiest. Caddy is infected.

GG is clearly doing this to buy himself an extra day.

Lynch me if you want, but know you could have just killed him today and saved a valuable town aligned vote and voice. :njx:

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:23 AM
what about Ngata?

I really want to kill you haha. I just really hope you have been drinking. Obviously if Caddy comes up bad Ngata is suspect.

GallopingGhost
Except I know for a fact I'm not infected.

We can be like a broken record all day. I can repeat that i am what i am, you can repeat you are a "townie". Repeating yourself is not going validate to the town you are not infected.

GallopingGhost

Lynch me if you want, but know you could have just killed him today and saved a valuable town aligned vote and voice. :njx:

I am 100% doing this to save myself. Why should i stand by and let the town lose a valuable role?

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:24 AM
If you truly think I'm infected, why don't you just get the town to use the formula on me? That way you know without doubt that I am good.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:24 AM

When I come up good can you shut the **** up? All you have done is tried to get my lynched multiple times. Even if you are a townie you are not valuable. Last time you were a townie you pretended to be a damn cop.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:25 AM
I believe GG because he stuck to voting for you Caddy even after he was questioned. If he is lying he is being a ******* ******.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 01:25 AM
You do understand why I have to keep my vote on you for now don't you GG? If Caddy gets the majority of the votes and he does come back infected I will believe you for the rest of our sure to be short lives. SP is ahead of us I believe on the mafia hitlist atm.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:26 AM
You do understand why I have to keep my vote on you for now don't you GG? If Caddy gets the majority of the votes and he does come back infected I will believe you for the rest of our sure to be short lives. SP is ahead of us I believe on the mafia hitlist atm.

I'm yet to accuse you of anything.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:27 AM
I'm yet to accuse you of anything.

.... so yeah i do understand why, i actually understand why everyone is skeptical.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:28 AM
When I come up good can you shut the **** up? All you have done is tried to get my lynched multiple times. Even if you are a townie you are not valuable. Last time you were a townie you pretended to be a damn cop.

Townies are valuable. Anyone with a voice and some common sense is a valuable asset to the town. These games are won based on what is said in the thread and I know that you understand this.

I believe GG because he stuck to voting for you Caddy even after he was questioned. If he is lying he is being a ******* ******.

That is exactly what he is being.

At this point I just want to be lynched so I can watch you all waste the day.

Brothgar
05-20-2012, 01:29 AM
I really want to kill you haha. I just really hope you have been drinking. Obviously if Caddy comes up bad Ngata is suspect.

has that not been obvious? also I wanted his account.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Anyways, i'm going to go to bed and check back in 2 hours before the day expires. My concluding thoughts are that you guys need to trust me on this one. There could have been so much easier outs if i was a bad guy that i could have gone for, but i went after Caddy because i legitimately used my role on him. Don't lynch a scientist night 2 or you will cripple the town for the remainder of the game.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:30 AM
Anyways, i'm going to go to bed and check back in 2 hours before the day expires. My concluding thoughts are that you guys need to trust me on this one. There could have been so much easier outs if i was a bad guy that i could have gone for, but i went after Caddy because i legitimately used my role on him. Don't lynch a scientist night 2 or you will cripple the town for the remainder of the game.

It's not like we have another one + SP or anything. :njx:

Cigaro
05-20-2012, 01:31 AM

Vote for yourself.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:31 AM
Townies are valuable. Anyone with a voice and some common sense is a valuable asset to the town. These games are won based on what is said in the thread and I know that you understand this.

That is exactly what he is being.

I agree with you. If you are good I would have much rather kept you around than say Snicho. I tried to vote based on deduction and I was hated on. I suspected you and someone has claimed you are evil. At this point I would be crazy not to lynch you and I hope you understand that.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:32 AM
Vote for yourself.

I will if it gets to 11. Then I can give my closing thoughts and they won't get lost.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:33 AM
I agree with you. If you are good I would have much rather kept you around than say Snicho. I tried to vote based on deduction and I was hated on. I suspected you and someone has claimed you are evil. At this point I would be crazy not to lynch you and I hope you understand that.

You'll find out that your deduction skills aren't as good as you thought when you see I am good.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:36 AM
You'll find out that your deduction skills aren't as good as you thought when you see I am good.

Considering I call out a **** load of people every day I am not to concerned about my deduction skills being perfect. I have been wrong before.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 01:36 AM
well im leaving my vote is staying with Caddy

Forenci
05-20-2012, 01:37 AM
Holy ****. I'm barely gone a few hours and there's like 20 pages of new crap. That was horrible to read through. And that's why I'm not a huge fan of posting 50 times in a day.

I'm not really sure what to believe. I kind of wonder if Caddy or GG maybe don't know what their exact role is. Perhaps GG is a mad scientist and is getting the opposite of what he detects or Caddy is infected and hasn't turned yet so he thinks he's fine.

Really have no clue and I can't decide who to vote for but I'll unvote jr.

I sort of think GG might be a mad scientist since we apparently have another investigator, supposedly.

Unvote: jr

I've also got my eye on you Forenci. I'm on to your games.

I don't know why. I really haven't done much to draw suspicion and have been fairly active.

Caddy stole it. Njx doesn't use it as often these days.

It's too mainstream for him.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:37 AM
Considering I call out a **** load of people every day I am not to concerned about my deduction skills being perfect. I have been wrong before.

They aren't really 'skills' when you just cast suspicions over everyone.

Cigaro
05-20-2012, 01:40 AM
Current vote count I believe;

ATL (1) - SP
Caddy (6) - GG, fenikz, Gonzo, R4L, Cigaro, Bulldogs
GG (7) - Shane, ngata, JR, vidae, bantx, Caddy, broth
Grizz (1) - IBC
Broth (1) - ATL

Forenci
Holy ****. I'm barely gone a few hours and there's like 20 pages of new crap. That was horrible to read through. And that's why I'm not a huge fan of posting 50 times in a day.

I'm not really sure what to believe. I kind of wonder if Caddy or GG maybe don't know what their exact role is. Perhaps GG is a mad scientist and is getting the opposite of what he detects or Caddy is infected and hasn't turned yet so he thinks he's fine.

Really have no clue and I can't decide who to vote for but I'll unvote jr.

I sort of think GG might be a mad scientist since we apparently have another investigator, supposedly.

Page cut off. Just a heads up to BB, I unvoted Jr but didn't want to keep that in there so as not to confuse.

Dr. Gonzo
They aren't really 'skills' when you just cast suspicions over everyone.

Ah yes I should never call anybody out. Do you ever stop and think maybe the things I am posting are not completely factual because I am trying to draw evil ***** out? I post things but I also use my posts as ways to gather information for just myself. This is why I am so successful at calling out baddies.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:42 AM
Ah yes I should never call anybody out. Do you ever stop and think maybe the things I am posting are not completely factual because I am trying to draw evil ***** out? I post things but I also use my posts as ways to gather information for just myself. This is why I am so successful at calling out baddies.

You make it seem like it's an incredibly challenging thing to do :\

Forenci is right. If I am infected, I don't know that I am - that is to say I haven't been PM'd which I assume I would.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:45 AM
You make it seem like it's an incredibly challenging thing to do :\

Forenci is right. If I am infected, I don't know that I am - that is to say I haven't been PM'd which I assume I would.

It really is not hard. At all.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 01:47 AM
We still have a few hours before the RR, so hopefully the rest or nearly the rest will weigh in and vote before it comes to that.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:48 AM
It really is not hard. At all.

:\

You'd think people would be used to it given the fact that it has happened in every game we've ever played.

bantx
05-20-2012, 01:49 AM
It'd be funny if they were both baddies delaying for the RR.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:50 AM

If we were both bad and GG pulled this, I'd kick him in the nuts.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 01:51 AM

I thought about it, what would be even funnier is if they delayed until the RR and one of them died anyway.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:51 AM
:\

You'd think people would be used to it given the fact that it has happened in every game we've ever played.

I just don't know why you have gone after me so hard. If you are good I am sorry but once you find out I am good we are even.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:52 AM
Current vote count I believe;

ATL (1) - SP
GG (7) - Shane, ngata, JR, vidae, bantx, Caddy, broth
Grizz (1) - IBC
Broth (1) - ATL

snicho voted for GG

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:52 AM
I just don't know why you have gone after me so hard. If you are good I am sorry but once you find out I am good we are even.

I don't accept these terms.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 01:54 AM
I don't accept these terms.

So you can try to get me lynched but I can vote for you to be lynched? Your terms are ********.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 01:55 AM
So you can try to get me lynched but I can vote for you to be lynched? Your terms are ********.

I still think you are evil. :wave:

Cigaro
05-20-2012, 01:56 AM
snicho voted for GG

ATL (1) - SP
GG (8) - Shane, ngata, JR, vidae, bantx, Caddy, broth, snicho
Grizz (1) - IBC
Broth (1) - ATL

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 02:00 AM
I still think you are evil. :wave:

See you in hell!

vidae
05-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Ok well it's 2am and we're no closer to lynching anyone so I'm going to go to bed. See you cool cats tomorrow.

Caddy
See you in hell!

I'm going to heaven for being a good little townie! Although my role description did make me sound kinda racist.

Ngatachance92
This game is excellent for killing a 12 hour shift. Usually the thread is closed by late night EST and I'm forced to read Cracked articles all night, not that I mind it but I've read just about the whole site.

Cigaro
05-20-2012, 02:42 AM
I shall return on the morrow.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 05:35 AM
I was on page 49, but had to skip the rest.

ngata is telling the truth guys. I'm a militia cop, so the only way he would know of this would be if he was telling the truth. Does this mean GG is lying?

Caddy
05-20-2012, 05:37 AM
I was on page 49, but had to skip the rest.

ngata is telling the truth guys. I'm a militia cop, so the only way he would know of this would be if he was telling the truth. Does this mean GG is lying?

Depends who you ask! I think he is evil based on Ngata's reveal and my knowledge of my role.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 05:55 AM
I'm suspicious of everyone, but reading those 30 pages or whatever i got more suspicious of Bulldogs/Shane/Gonzo. They were backing me (i know, if you dont believe me your suspicious, if you do believe you're suspicious) but in the Psych game, when Caddy came out as an investigator, at least 3 mafia members were saying not to lynch him in order to brag about it when he (what they thought would happen) comes back as investigator.

Having said that, i'm most suspicious of vidae, Cigaro, Bantx and Fenikz.

vidae - the gonzo thing where he got extra defensive and how he said he wasn't suspicious of anyone. its kinda sad that he wont get lynched because of his reputation.

Cigaro - I just don't like how he's played, agreeing with people, posting without doing much etc etc.

Bantx - Gut feeling, hopped on bandwagons, not been overly active.

Fenikz - I was mafia woth him last two games and he definitely tried to lie low.

That post was from my phone - no excuses GG...

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:00 AM
I didn't want to do this but...

Next person who accuses me of laying low can go step on a lego.

It's 4 am and I'm drunk but shame on you people

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 06:01 AM
I've been posting from my phone for the last year

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:02 AM
Would you rather titty **** Hayden or be eye ****** by Bomer?

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 06:03 AM
I didn't want to do this but...

Next person who accuses me of laying low can go step on a lego.

It's 4 am and I'm drunk but shame on you people

Drunk on......EVIL!!!!!

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:05 AM
I must warn you all I am a expert at Russian Roulette

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:05 AM
Would you rather titty **** Hayden or be eye ****** by Bomer?

I think the answer is obvious.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 06:06 AM
How much longer until RR?

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:07 AM
I thought so too, but you never really know with this crowd, Bomer is just such a dream boat, I fully expect a interruption from Brodeur any time now

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 06:07 AM
I must warn you all I am a expert at Russian Roulette

BeerBarron gave you the role of Christopher Walken? Ahhh maaaaaan... I'm so pissed at him right now... I wanted to be Christopher Walken.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:08 AM
OVxl__61vKI

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:09 AM
I doubt we go to Russian Roulette. People won't want to risk themselves being killed and honestly, if I was SP or Cain or whoever, I'd vote for one of myself or GG given how close we are to a majority.

Hopefully the town makes the right decision and chooses GG.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 06:13 AM
We have 5 hours left i think.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:16 AM
it's like 12 o'clock where you are why aren't you drunk yet

Snicho
05-20-2012, 06:18 AM

I like it when drunk people talk on this. Its always great entertainment. Keep it up Fenikz!

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:19 AM

You should change your vote to GG

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:20 AM
My drunk talk is actually legible, Raiderz was the worst/best drunk player ever

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:20 AM
You should change your vote to GG

convince me, cus I'm pretty sure you're infected

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:21 AM
convince me, cus I'm pretty sure you're infected

If I'm infected, I'll let you kick me in the nuts.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:29 AM
if you're unknowingly infected I'm gonna laugh

convince me of GG's evil ways

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:32 AM
if you're unknowingly infected I'm gonna laugh

convince me of GG's evil ways

If I'm infected but I don't know it, I'm going to be really annoyed.

GG is close to being lynched > claims to be scientist, discovers I am 'infected' > denied by me > ngata reveals he has exactly the same role, but that it goes by a different name 'militia medic' (militia aspect since confirmed by SP) > GG scrambles and claims the roles are different because he has a secret second power which he refuses to reveal > GG is a lying liar who chose me as a target (someone several people ie Gonzo, had already found suspicious) to save his bacon

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 06:37 AM
I bet thats it! You're infected but you dont know!

Well done drunk fenikz.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:38 AM
I bet thats it! You're infected but you dont know!

Well done drunk fenikz.

Are you ******* kidding me. You know that Ngata is telling the truth about his role and you still vote for me, even though he is the one defending me?

Fenikz isn't even the one who came up with that. The idea has been floating around for pages.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 06:40 AM
Once the infection “turned on,” 90% of the world’s population was lost within the first week. The vast majority were killed outright, but a select few with noteworthy physical and mental attributes were “chosen” by the disease to remain alive. They still presented as normal, mostly able to think and act for themselves, but it would seem that the disease was controlling them behind the scenes. It was almost as if every instance of the disease was part of a greater, sentient “individual.” Each person was controlled as if through telepathy. They spread the infection further and further, infiltrating clean settlements and laying waste to the inhabitants. Some were “recruited” by the disease to join in the spreading, while others were just flat out killed.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:41 AM
I don't have a night action. HOW COULD I SPREAD IT.

This is the icing on the cake for you SP. Other than Ngata, you have the most compelling evidence against lynching me, yet you still choose to do it.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 06:41 AM
Are you ******* kidding me. You know that Ngata is telling the truth about his role and you still vote for me, even though he is the one defending me?

Fenikz isn't even the one who came up with that. The idea has been floating around for pages.

Ngata isn't dedending you, he's just saying what his role is and i skimmed the last 5 or so pages to reveal my information.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 06:42 AM
NE5UoQzIRro

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:43 AM
Ngata isn't dedending you, he's just saying what his role is and i skimmed the last 5 or so pages to reveal my information.

Defending me is exactly what he did. He didn't do it by outright stating I am good. But he did state he thinks GG is a liar, which logically means that he would be lying about me - therefore defending me.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 06:44 AM
I don't have a night action. HOW COULD I SPREAD IT.

This is the icing on the cake for you SP. Other than Ngata, you have the most compelling evidence against lynching me, yet you still choose to do it.

Maybe the "disease" is a person and they choose who you spread it too. It does say the the disease controls you.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:44 AM
Maybe the "disease" is a person and they choose who you spread it too. It does say the the disease controls you.

You really think that is what is happening? That would be ******* moronic. Having a person perform night actions that they aren't aware of just doesn't make sense in a mafia game.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:45 AM
Caddy (7) - GG, fenikz, Gonzo, R4L, Cigaro, Bulldogs, SP
GG (8) - Shane, ngata, JR, vidae, bantx, Caddy, broth, snicho
Grizz (1) - IBC
Broth (1) - ATL

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 06:46 AM
I haven't quite thought about that SP. Maybe the infected work just like a standard mafia and spreading the disease is basically a recruitment phase.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 06:47 AM
I feel like it's blatantly obvious that GG belongs to the ERO.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 06:59 AM
You really think that is what is happening? That would be ******* moronic. Having a person perform night actions that they aren't aware of just doesn't make sense in a mafia game.

I meant a person gets a PM saying "You are the disease, you choose infect people and then choose who they spread it too."

That would be a pretty awesome role.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 06:59 AM
The Infected would be one mafia faction with the ERO as the second. The infected probably wouldn't show up as evil, so there would probably be two investigators to handle the ERO and maybe two people who can detect infection. As a militia medic I am aligned with the town, GG however could be aligned with the town or with a role like scientist he may be under the employ of the ERO. Just something to think about.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 07:00 AM
I meant a person gets a PM saying "You are the disease, you choose infect people and then choose who they spread it too."

That would be a pretty awesome role.

Don't you see how little sense that makes? I spread the disease but have no idea that I'm doing it? That is asinine even for you.

Snicho
05-20-2012, 07:04 AM
See, I thought the ERO were the mafia. And Zombies were a third party that were able to infect people, and choose who they wanted to infect. Not be unaware of being affected. Because Robs kill was most definitely the work of the ERO. No zombie can pick up a gun and shoot someone.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 07:06 AM
I don't know if this is a thing but I'll volunteer to be 1st in Russian Roulette

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:07 AM
See, I thought the ERO were the mafia. And Zombies were a third party that were able to infect people. Because Robs kill was most definitely the work of the ERO. No zombie can pick up a gun and shoot someone.

Yeah, I don't think the zombies even kill. Their winning condition is probably to turn everyone where as the ERO's agenda is to kill us all... Which is why an infection detector on their side would make sense.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Don't you see how little sense that makes? I spread the disease but have no idea that I'm doing it? That is asinine even for you.

If you read the backstory it makes sense. The disease spreads CONTROLLING the people it infects and then chooses who to spread it too.

Just because it hasn't happened in previous games, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 07:09 AM
Yeah, I don't think the zombies even kill. Their winning condition is probably to turn everyone where as the ERO's agenda is to kill us all... Which is why an infection detector on their side would make sense.

If you believe that to be true, the logical conclusion would be to kill GG and use the formula on me.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 07:10 AM
If you read the backstory it makes sense. The disease spreads CONTROLLING the people it infects and then chooses who to spread it too.

Just because it hasn't happened in previous games, doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

Yes it does mean it makes no sense, within the context of mafia games as a whole. If a person is unaware of the actions they are carrying out, you get situations where pages of useless arguments happen.

You are reading into the 'controlling' bit too much. It's just BB's way of explaining the zombie virus.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:10 AM
If you believe that to be true, the logical conclusion would be to kill GG and use the formula on me.

That's why my vote is staying on him, I think he is telling the truth now... Sort of.

Snicho
05-20-2012, 07:13 AM
I just want GG to reveal his second role. Curious as to why he is avoiding that so much..

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:17 AM
The vaccine throws my infected mafia theory out the window, because if you knew who each other was using the vaccine you could just tell us all who was infected. I believe SP's disease as a person is the case. He would be the post apocalyptic version of the SK, which explains why their was only one kill night one.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 07:21 AM
The vaccine throws my infected mafia theory out the window, because if you knew who each other was using the vaccine you could just tell us all who was infected. I believe SP's disease as a person is the case. He would be the post apocalyptic version of the SK, which explains why their was only one kill night one.

If you believe that GG is ERO and that Caddy is infected, Caddy would be the sensible lynch. It's much more dangerous having someone that can run around infecting good people than someone that see's if good people are zombies.

Caddy
05-20-2012, 07:22 AM
I'm off to bed.

If you really think I am evil, lynch me. I wouldn't defend myself so vehemently If I was, hopefully I've done enough to convince you to lynch GG, who is clearly a member of the ERO/mafia.

If you don't lynch him today, lynch him tomorrow when you learn that I am not infected - that I am harmless. Be very wary of Gonzo. Do not let him control the conversation. If you do, the town loses.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 07:23 AM
3.5 hours until Russian Roulette.

Caddy
If you believe that GG is ERO and that Caddy is infected, Caddy would be the sensible lynch. It's much more dangerous having someone that can run around infecting good people than someone that see's if good people are zombies.

Use the formula. DURRR DURRRR DURRRRRR

Ngatachance92

I believe Caddy may be infected but only as a host, maybe the original person is the only one with power to infect.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 07:24 AM
Use the formula. DURRR DURRRR DURRRRRR

An ERO member could have the formula. DURRR DURRRR DURRRRRRR

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:25 AM
If we were to use the vaccine on Caddy and he had a night action it would most likely negate it, I'm not positive of that though.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:26 AM
An ERO member could have the formula. DURRR DURRRR DURRRRRRR

Also true....

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:27 AM
Caddy did say he was a townie, we probably have enough of those left around to gamble a bit.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 07:30 AM
I believe Caddy may be infected but only as a host, maybe the original person is the only one with power to infect.

Yeah, someone is the disease, but they use the infected to infect other people. Finding the "disease" would probably be easier if he didn't have any infected people.

Reading this makes me realise how crazy this idea is, but i really think it could be the case.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 07:30 AM
http://www.reelfilm.com/images/deerhunt.jpg

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 07:31 AM
Also, assuming my theory is correct....I think vidae is the disease.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:35 AM
I believe BB modeled the ERO off of the NCR in Fallout. With the world in such disarray someone with the official title of Scientist sounds right in line with someone aligned with a quasi-government agency.

ImBrotherCain
05-20-2012, 07:46 AM
First things first... anyone who has or continues to say if "I am________ then _______ me" can go **** themselves. Seriously that is the second most ***** move you can do only behind modkilling yourself/ others.

Like Bulldogs this statement will be banned from my future games.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:50 AM
How likely would it be that the Head Zombie/SK just so happened to infect Caddy night one and GG just so happened to check him out though?

fenikz
05-20-2012, 07:53 AM
it's not that hard imagine, with the way caddy plays he always attracts multiple targets early

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:54 AM
One or the other has to go and soon.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 07:55 AM
And if vidae is the disease it wouldn't shock me that he chose to infect Caddy.

ImBrotherCain
05-20-2012, 07:55 AM
So right now basically the thought process from the last couple pages is Caddy is a townie that might be infected with out knowing it. Ngata is a town aligned infection investigator. GG might be a ERO aligned infection investigator.

Caddy is clamoring that we use the vaccine on him tonight. No one is really giving it much weight but guys seriously? Real world vaccines do not cure people. They are a small dose of the disease so your body can build antibodies to prevent you from said disease. If the vaccine is such it cannot be used to cure Caddy only prevent someone from contracting the Infection.

SP's point of saying if forced between killing an Infected or a ERO Scientist he would have to kill the infected. I agree with this statement but I still think more discussion is necessary. Particularly since I missed the last 15-20 pages being asleep :-/

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 07:56 AM
One or the other has to go and soon.

Yep hopefully we can come to a decision soon, 3 hours until Russian Roulette...

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 07:59 AM
I'm convinced.

Unlynch:GG

Lynch:Caddy

Even if GG is ERO aligned he can still be of use to the town, we can deal with him later.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 08:00 AM
So right now basically the thought process from the last couple pages is Caddy is a townie that might be infected with out knowing it. Ngata is a town aligned infection investigator. GG might be a ERO aligned infection investigator.

Caddy is clamoring that we use the vaccine on him tonight. No one is really giving it much weight but guys seriously? Real world vaccines do not cure people. They are a small dose of the disease so your body can build antibodies to prevent you from said disease. If the vaccine is such it cannot be used to cure Caddy only prevent someone from contracting the Infection.

SP's point of saying if forced between killing an Infected or a ERO Scientist he would have to kill the infected. I agree with this statement but I still think more discussion is necessary. Particularly since I missed the last 15-20 pages being asleep :-/

I didn't even realise this. A vaccine stops people getting infected, a cure would take it off someone. So basically, the person that has the vaccine, can't be infected. Not that they can cure someone.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:01 AM
I didn't even realise this. A vaccine stops people getting infected, a cure would take it off someone. So basically, the person that has the vaccine, can't be infected. Not that they can cure someone.

Yeah, the vaccine was probably auto activated by whoever found it.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:03 AM
GG's second role could be pretty powerful so I don't think his stay of execution should be allowed for too long.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 08:10 AM
GG's second role could be pretty powerful so I don't think his stay of execution should be allowed for too long.

If he even has a second role. But yeah, even if Caddy is infected, we still have to consider lynching GG tomorrow. Just because he was right about Caddy, doesn't mean he's good.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:14 AM
If he even has a second role. But yeah, even if Caddy is infected, we still have to consider lynching GG tomorrow. Just because he was right about Caddy, doesn't mean he's good.

Thats what Im saying. I know BB is a Fallout fan so it would only make sense that he drew heavily from it.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 08:16 AM
I want to know what GG's second power is!

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:24 AM
GG probably thought he struck gold when the first person he checked out came back infected. Thought he had the ticket to getting in with the town should we ever try to lynch him and the ERO would have somebody on the inside who we trusted. Too bad the gold turned out to be fools.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:31 AM
Maaaann, people need to wake up and catch up. An RR is exactly what we dont need right now.

Grizzlegom
05-20-2012, 08:36 AM
Just got caught up, wow that was a lot to read.

Firstly, sorry for my absence yesterday guys, I was only supposed to work for a couple hours and then ended up working close to 12. I'm not normally an inactive and I'll definitely be posting more today and especially once we get into the week per the usual.

On to the game, I think if Caddy were infected he'd know. That being said, he could be playing dumb so as not to get killed. I am inclined to believe ngata because he came out with it without being provoked, unlike GG. I'm skeptical on GG because of his claimed second ability. He says he can both investigate for zombies AND cure them. If this is the case, and he knows Caddy is infected, why would he be pushing to get him lynched when he could just cure him tonight? Really doesn't add up to me.

Vote:GallopingGhost

fenikz
05-20-2012, 08:39 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs1/1500680_o.gif

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:39 AM
A couple pages back I asked if he could cure them and he said no his second power was something different.

Grizzlegom
05-20-2012, 08:41 AM
A couple pages back I asked if he could cure them and he said no his second power was something different.

Must have misread that, just went back and checked and you are right. I think I read it as "I have a cure for zombies" as opposed to "I have no cure." Either way, I still think you are good-aligned and he is ERO.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:43 AM
If he is a detector he is def ERO. I could lynch either one at this point

ImBrotherCain
05-20-2012, 08:43 AM
Must have misread that, just went back and checked and you are right. I think I read it as "I have a cure for zombies" as opposed to "I have no cure." Either way, I still think you are good-aligned and he is ERO.

Does it make more sense to kill an Infected Investigator or a potential Infected. If Caddy is lying and can spread the disease that is far worse than leaving GG alive for a day.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:46 AM
Does it make more sense to kill an Infected Investigator or a potential Infected. If Caddy is lying and can spread the disease that is far worse than leaving GG alive for a day.

Yes, like i said even if ERO aligned we could still use an extra day of possible info... Or we could just disregard his info as a ploy to take out a potential good knowing hes gone tomorrow but we can deal with it tomorrow.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-20-2012, 08:47 AM
unvote: broth
vote: caddy

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 08:50 AM
Caddy has 9, GG has 8. 2 hours until Russian Roulette.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 08:52 AM
I'm going to take a nap for two hours... Just get it done.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 08:53 AM
I am thinking the same as you guys. We need to take out the possible infected. Worst case we lose a townie who has not helped us at all so far.

ImBrotherCain
05-20-2012, 08:54 AM

Brothgar
05-20-2012, 08:55 AM
Wait is it possible that everyone is telling the truth (except for caddy and he doesn't know it)

1. GG could be a scientist who is aligned with the ERO
2. Ngata could be a militia medic aligned with the town
3. Caddy could be an infected and not know it.

Unvote GG
Vote Caddy

Grizzlegom
05-20-2012, 09:03 AM
Caddy has 9, GG has 8. 2 hours until Russian Roulette.

Omnipresent BB needs to wake up with an official vote count haha.

Grizzlegom
05-20-2012, 09:04 AM

That's true, I think I am still getting used to the whole three factions thing and was trying to push for mafia.

unvote: GG

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 09:04 AM
Caddy has 11, one more to go.

Oh yeah, protect me tonight.

ImBrotherCain
05-20-2012, 09:07 AM
That's true, I think I am still getting used to the whole three factions thing and was trying to push for mafia.

I am thinking of it the like the Vampire game and how it could have turned out if you didn't jail the **** out of Bulldogs :rofl:

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 09:09 AM
If I die its still totally worth it. I may not have all the players down but I do believe the format of the game is mostly pieced together now.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 09:12 AM
I am just happy we aren't going to russian roulette. Caddy you are a douche so even if you are good which I doubt I will not feel bad :)

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 09:17 AM
If I die its still totally worth it. I may not have all the players down but I do believe the format of the game is mostly pieced together now.

If you do die (i still think i'll be target #1), it was nice working with you. You also helped us find a mafia member!

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac220/thealisaurus/GIF%20Animations/Highfive.gif#High%20five%20gif

Shane P. Hallam
05-20-2012, 09:17 AM
This is actually stupid... i really did not want to do this, but i guess i am going to have to. I doubt that i would have reached 12 votes, but since there is a 24 hour limit, i'm worried and don't want to die.
I am a town scientist. I have the ability to investigate someone during the night and see if they are infected or not and night one i used my power on Caddy. I discovered that he is in fact infected. I didn't want to role reveal, so i thought maybe if i pushed hard for him the town would go my way, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

tl;dr - I am a scientiest. Caddy is infected.

I'm not buying this, you would have revealed this earlier. There can't be that many infected this early, so why would you keep this to yourself? To let Caddy do more damage? Dumb.

If Caddy isn't infected, you are getting lynched tomorrow my friend.

And no way BB does RR now. The rules state 24 hours isn't hard and fast. We are making progress. If anything, RR should be between GG and Caddy

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 09:19 AM
I'm not buying this, you would have revealed this earlier. There can't be that many infected this early, so why would you keep this to yourself? To let Caddy do more damage? Dumb.

If Caddy isn't infected, you are getting lynched tomorrow my friend.

And no way BB does RR now. The rules state 24 hours isn't hard and fast. We are making progress. If anything, RR should be between GG and Caddy

Tbf to him, he was trying very hard to get Caddy lynched before he revealed. And even if Caddy is infected, GG could still (and probably is) an ERO scientist.

Shane P. Hallam
05-20-2012, 09:19 AM
First things first... anyone who has or continues to say if "I am________ then _______ me" can go **** themselves. Seriously that is the second most ***** move you can do only behind modkilling yourself/ others.

Like Bulldogs this statement will be banned from my future games.

What do you mean? And banning statements from people is dumb.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Shane there is already enough votes for caddy to be lynched so no rr.

Shane P. Hallam
05-20-2012, 09:20 AM
Tbf to him, he was trying very hard to get Caddy lynched before he revealed. And even if Caddy is infected, GG could still (and probably is) an ERO scientist.

Then why are we listening to an ERO scientist? This isn't Lost, I kill my enemies, not work with them, sorry.

Shane P. Hallam
05-20-2012, 09:21 AM
Shane there is already enough votes for caddy to be lynched so no rr.

If SP was correct a few posts ago, Caddy still needs one more. I'll be noting this final vote count though if Caddy isn't infected and GG is ERO.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 09:22 AM
If SP was correct a few posts ago, Caddy still needs one more. I'll be noting this final vote count though if Caddy isn't infected and GG is ERO.

He wrote that before grizz voted

Ngatachance92
If you do die (i still think i'll be target #1), it was nice working with you. You also helped us find a mafia member!

http://i901.photobucket.com/albums/ac220/thealisaurus/GIF%20Animations/Highfive.gif#High%20five%20gif

Likewise, It's a good thing you weren't lynched yesterday. Bouncing ideas off of you and your input has been invaluable to the town. Hopefully you are protected and I don't get infected.

SuperPacker
Then why are we listening to an ERO scientist? This isn't Lost, I kill my enemies, not work with them, sorry.

The ERO scientists are scared of the infected as well. They don't want to get converted by them.

GG is probably an ERO scientists who found out Caddy is infected, so he says the only information he has to save himself.

As i said earlier, a infected person that can spread the disease is more dangerous to the town than someone that can see if people are infected.

ImBrotherCain
05-20-2012, 09:23 AM
What do you mean? And banning statements from people is dumb.

I mean I hate when people use the line "I swear I am good... If I'm not ban me from the forums forever I won't come back I swear."

Its stupid and adds nothing to the game.

fenikz
05-20-2012, 09:24 AM
i swear i am evil if not ban BBD from the nba thread

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 09:25 AM
I mean I hate when people use the line "I swear I am good... If I'm not ban me from the forums forever I won't come back I swear."

I agree. Just dumb.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 09:26 AM
Likewise, It's a good thing you weren't lynched yesterday. Bouncing ideas off of you and your input has been invaluable to the town. Hopefully you are protected and I don't get infected.

Thank you, kind sir.

Caddy could even be the SK/Disease, so we might not even have to worry about people getting infected.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 09:27 AM
The ERO scientists are scared of the infected as well. They don't want to get converted by them.

GG is probably an ERO scientists who found out Caddy is infected, so he says the only information he has to save himself.

As i said earlier, a infected person that can spread the disease is more dangerous to the town than someone that can see if people are infected.

Exactly, in that regard he has the same objective as we do. If he can help lynch an infected person by day and another member kill a town person at night they are attacking two fronts.

Grizzlegom
05-20-2012, 09:29 AM

1000% agree. Vidae and Rob saying it in your game made me want to lynch them even more.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 09:32 AM
Well, even if Caddy is the one doing the infecting I'm sure he passed the infection on to at least one other person.

Brothgar
05-20-2012, 09:36 AM
I'm rather concerned about this "second ability" that GG has. If he is in fact ERO (I think he is) then I'd like to know what this second ability does before I lynch Caddy.

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 09:36 AM
Well, even if Caddy is the one doing the infecting I'm sure he passed the infection on to at least one other person.

Yup. I have a feeling this game will last a while. At least one time we will see someone infected after being cleared. I still think Vidae is evil but time will tell I suppose.

Brothgar
05-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Is Caddy finished or do we need one more vote?

jrdrylie
05-20-2012, 09:39 AM
Damn, that was a lot of **** to read so early in the ******* morning. I guess I'll be the deciding vote.

Unvote GG
Vote Caddy

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 09:40 AM
He's finished.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 09:41 AM
I'm rather concerned about this "second ability" that GG has. If he is in fact ERO (I think he is) then I'd like to know what this second ability does before I lynch Caddy.

I just hope BB gives a warning before it moves to the RR stage. I'm fairly certain he would though.

Ngatachance92
05-20-2012, 09:50 AM
I would also like to add maybe the infected can't infect everynight...Otherwise they would most likely always be a step ahead.

Brothgar
05-20-2012, 09:55 AM
It would be funny if the infected could only infect those who voted for them. Gonzo will be infected tonight :D

Dr. Gonzo
05-20-2012, 09:55 AM
I would also like to add maybe the infected can't infect everynight...Otherwise they would most likely always be a step ahead.

This is a good point. If Caddy is infected we likely have a night to figure out who he spread the disease to last night before that person can harm the town.

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 10:07 AM
USE YOUR ACTIONS ON ME TONIGHT!
I don't care if you believe me or not.

SuperPacker
05-20-2012, 10:08 AM
USE YOUR ACTIONS ON ME TONIGHT!
I don't care if you believe me or not.

Very nice. Take the protection from all the good people and use it on a mafia. GREAT IDEA!!

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 10:09 AM
Very nice. Take the protection from all the good people and use it on a mafia. GREAT IDEA!!

You're an idiot.

BeerBaron
05-20-2012, 10:52 AM
FINAL Vote Count:

Caddy (13) - GG, fenikz, Gonzo, R4L, Cigaro, Bulldogs, SP, ngata, ATL, IBC, Broth, Grizz, JR
GG (7) - Shane, vidae, bantx, caddy, Snicho

With 22 alive, 12 are needed for majority.

BeerBaron
05-20-2012, 10:57 AM
"Caddy is infected!" After much deliberation, this statement finally got the town to take action.

"But I'm just a townie!" cried caddy, but it was to no avail. The town moved in, knowing how dangerous even one infected person can be.

Caddy was escorted to the gallows by militia members in rubber gloves and gas masks, just to be safe. The noose was placed around his neck and the floor was dropped...

His body was carefully inspected, but no signs of the infection were found. Still, just to be safe, his body was burned on a pyre outside of the town.

Caddy - Townie - Has been lynched.

Send in your Night 2 actions ASAP. If you aren't using yours, please let me know.

BeerBaron
05-20-2012, 05:16 PM
First order of business...

eagelsalltheway - Voyeur/Fool - Mod-Killed Due to Inactivity
He could investigate one person per night and see what actions they were targeted by, but not who performed the action. Also, if the person he visited was killed, he would also die.

It was just before dawn in Dracown. Some snow flurries fell during the night as winter closed in...

BANG!

An explosion rocked the settlement. Everyone hurried outside to see what was happening.

They rushed to the militia headquarters to find the barracks section in ruins. Buckets of water and fire extinguishers were brought out to extinguish the flames. Amongst the collapsed building were two bodies...Dr. Gonzo and Fenikz.

Everything was too damaged for even the most experienced militia members to get a read on exactly what happened, but they agreed that some sort of launched explosive was the cause...

http://i.imgur.com/9FOmy.jpg
Dr. Gonzo - Militia Bodyguard - Has been Killed.

http://i.imgur.com/GqVbE.jpg
Fenikz - Militia Scout (Watcher) - Has been Killed.

With 18 alive, 10 are needed for majority

However, there was no time to mourn the dead on this morning.

Shouts and gunfire were heard from the other side of the palisade. The town leaders headed to the watchtowers and peered over...

http://i.imgur.com/G5eNT.jpg

A group raiders has gathered outside the settlement. They generally avoided Dracown directly due to the presence of the militia, instead preying upon travelers and hunters outside the walls.

But the recent influx of refugees and general chaos has gotten their attention. They are armed and have two catapults with which they plan to bombard the settlement into submission.

Normally, Dracown would rally the militia to drive them off, but with so many refugees around plus last night's explosion, there is no time.

While the village leaders can take to the walls to fire at any raiders who get close, the catapults are out of range. Two people need to head outside of town and destroy the catapults with some explosives.

If you volunteer to go, type:

I volunteer

If we do not get volunteers, the town will nominate two people to go.

To nominate someone, type:

Nominate: Player X

One someone has 6 nominations, they will be sent out. Some people are better suited for a military style mission than others. Those ill suited....will experience problems...so choose wisely. (Check your role PM's background section for helpful hints to see if you are suited.)

]Time is of the essence. The raiders will wreck the town if they are allowed too long to fire their catapults.

Once two people have volunteered or have been nominated, the thread will lock and they will be sent out.

DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING OTHER THAN DEALING WITH THE RAIDERS!!

GallopingGhost
05-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Well, I really screwed myself already. I expect you guys to vote me out, and was debating if i should even bother posting this. I lied about Caddy being

infected because he was #1 on my suspicion list and i didn't think he was helping the town. I have not lied about my role though. What i did night 1 was

investigated jr, and he came up good. I thought if I claimed investigator and told you guys jr was good, since he was one of the biggest targets by the town,

i thought you guys would not believe me and lynch me. I knew that either one of us would die if i came out with that info. It really screwed me in the end,

but i might as well come out with my second role to attempt to save my own ass. I have something called a Flashbang. What it does is it skips an entire day.

This ability sucks, but what is great about it is what i can do the night before it. I had the ability that night to kill two consecutive voters from whoever

got lynched that day. I used the ability and chose to kill Gonzo and Fenikz because they were both two of the biggest targets and most suspicious of the

bunch. Now today i have to throw the flashbang, or else i become lynched. I will be throwing it shortly. I rushed into using this ability, but i thought that

was my best option. I can't use it ever again and now i am only able to investigate again.

Also, please tell me someone investigated me, so they can clear me.