PDA

View Full Version : Post-Apocolypse/Zombie Game Thread - ZOMBIES WIN!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Seriously would I put my head on a platter and serve it to you guys if I was not 100% sure.

As ERO our goal is not to control the town... Or kill you all we have to rid it of the Infection. While brutal and not always in the best way that is how we win.

ATL is infected please kill him. I will gladly die tomorrow knowing I served my purpose killing two infected.

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:18 AM
WHY DID YOU VISIT BULLDOGS?!

I didn't. I can't visit anyone.. I don't have a power that allows me to target people.

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 11:19 AM
SP...typing in all caps doesn't make you cool bro. Makes you like my sister...annoying.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 11:19 AM
I didn't. I can't visit anyone.. I don't have a power that allows me to target people.

This isn't true. Someone kill vidae tonight please.

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:20 AM
Yeah, kill me tonight. The zombies are clearly going to win now. I'd rather be dead than turned into one.

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 11:20 AM
IBC, if we let you live today by lynching ATL, what is to stop you from killing one of us tonight?

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:21 AM
Wait... IBC admitted to being against the town I see no reason to keep him alive.

I didn't say that... I am against the freaking Infection that is sweeping the town. Right now my one and only mission is to kill the Infected. Thats it ATL is infected.

He can infect you or SP or the rest of the town. The fact is you know who I am. I am serving you an infected on a silver platter. Please god don't be a ******* sheep and see this for what it is!

Grizzlegom
Seriously would I put my head on a platter and serve it to you guys if I was not 100% sure.

As ERO our goal is not to control the town... Or kill you all we have to rid it of the Infection. While brutal and not always in the best way that is how we win.

ATL is infected please kill him. I will gladly die tomorrow knowing I served my purpose killing two infected.

So you did kill bulldogs? Just curious cause I want to be sure you did and not vidae so we can get to the bottom of why vidae targeted him last night.

vidae
And you know what.. you apparently keep your role when you're turned so I wouldn't be surprised to see that SP is infected either.

Cigaro
Vote: IBC

He's been picking us off. His goal is to defeat us. No reason to keep him around.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 11:22 AM
IBC killed Rob it seems pretty cut and dry to me. We can kill Vidae and ATL in the next two days.

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:23 AM
So you did kill bulldogs? Just curious cause I want to be sure you did and not vidae so we can get to the bottom of why vidae targeted him last night.

I didn't target him. The only thing I can think of is I have the ability to block three things that targeted me specifically.. I have no idea if Bulldogs was the person who attacked me but someone tried to infect me and I blocked it. But I did NOT specifically target Bulldogs for anything.

ImBrotherCain
IBC, if we let you live today by lynching ATL, what is to stop you from killing one of us tonight?

Honestly I am not going to pull the ******** of "If I kill someone then ban me from the boards"

I am going to tell you I am an honorable solider that has no more special kills. I will not attempt to kill anyone you have my word.

Brothgar
IBC killed Rob it seems pretty cut and dry to me. We can kill Vidae and ATL in the next two days.

If need be of course.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:24 AM

Yes it was me 100%

He's been picking us off. His goal is to defeat us. No reason to keep him around.

Can you not ******* read... Look like 3 posts above yours to see my actual goal.

BeerBaron
Going to be busy with work. Will try to update when I can but no promises.

Vote Count:

IBC (3) - SP, Broth, Cigaro
ATL (1) - IBC

With 12 alive, 7 are needed for majority

vidae
It's so clear that ATL is a zombie right now that it's ridiculous. Him and Bulldogs were in this together and Bulldogs turns out to be a zombie. Is it really that far fetched to believe ATL is too? It's clear as day, and the zombies are going to overrun the town and you guys had a chance to stop it.

SuperPacker
I watched vidae visit Bulldogs last night. He's lying.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:25 AM

Dude... Because you do not see this for what it is you are probably infected.

ATL poses a far far bigger risk to the town than I do.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 11:26 AM
It's so clear that ATL is a zombie right now that it's ridiculous. Him and Bulldogs were in this together and Bulldogs turns out to be a zombie. Is it really that far fetched to believe ATL is too? It's clear as day, and the zombies are going to overrun the town and you guys had a chance to stop it.

So which way would you have us go? kill the zombie or kill the sniper? The Sniper BTW who has killed two townies already. Killed Rob and BD.

vidae

I just explained what it could be. Read please. I still think you're infected too and maybe you're lying but I didn't target Bulldogs with anything. I'm telling the truth.

Everything I've done has been to help the town survive the zombies. Everything.

ImBrotherCain

Dude shut up about Vidae... deal with the ******* issue at hand. I am the damn Sniper. My goal is to rid the town of the Infected. ATL is a ******* Zombie.

Either you sit on your stupid ass and ***** about vidae or you look at the game as a whole and realize what the real threat is!

jrdrylie
I don't trust IBC. But I'd rather kill a zombie than an ERO Agent at this point.

Lynch ATL

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:27 AM
So which way would you have us go? kill the zombie or kill the sniper? The Sniper BTW who has killed two townies already. Killed Rob and BD.

You mean the ZOMBIE BULLDOGS. You are ******** sir.

Cigaro
So we're supposed to let the guy who is responsible for all this live because he promises not to do it again, and instead go we aren't even 100% confident is evil?

Night 1 (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3005088&#post3005088) - Rob S - Mason - Killed
Night 2 (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3007011&#post3007011) - Dr. Gonzo - Militia Bodyguard - Killed
Night 2 (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3007011&#post3007011) - Fenikz - Militia Scout (Watcher) - Killed
Night 3 (http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3007323&#post3007323) - Shane - Militia Backup turned Militia Scout - Killed

Grizzlegom

It would appear Cain killed Shane too...

Brothgar
Dude... Because you do not see this for what it is you are probably infected.

ATL poses a far far bigger risk to the town than I do.

He's throwing random crap to see what sticks.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 11:28 AM

Vote Count:

ATL (2) - IBC, JR

SuperPacker
We're going to keep alive a Mafia Killer? Seriously guys?

vidae

Bulldogs was obviously infected. It says so in his damn death message. If I have to choose between someone I'm choosing to kill the zombies.

I'd rather be taken out with a bullet to the head than have my ******* brain eaten.

It all comes down to trust. I trust that IBC won't kill anyone and I don't trust that the zombies aren't going to overrun us all.

vote : ATL

He is a zombie just like Bulldogs was a zombie. He is the bigger threat.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 11:29 AM

Vote Count:

ATL (3) - IBC, JR, vidae

Raiderz4Life
In all honesty, who knows how many infected we have right now. Think I'm willing to roll the dice with the zombie.
lynch atl

vidae
Just for the record, I have two more blocks. If you ******* zombies try to infect me again it will NOT work.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:30 AM
We're going to keep alive a Mafia Killer? Seriously guys?

Dude... Seriously. I defend you through out these boards like a little brother. Sure I pick on you occasionally but right now you are down right ********.

Infected who can infect others > ERO agent who cannot do anything of the sort, who is also giving himself up tomorrow after he kills the infected.

Pretty damn simple... You agreed earlier Infected is more harmful than ERO

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 11:30 AM
I investigated ATL and he came back good. I investigated IBC, he came back evil, then tells us he's killed half our town and we're going to believe him?

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:31 AM
I investigated ATL and he came back good. I investigated IBC, he came back evil, then tells us he's killed half our town and we're going to believe him?

Dude... You think BeerBaron would put in Infection Investigators to tell who is infected if you could do it.

Think it through man. Seriously sometimes you have no freaking brain.

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 11:31 AM
Vidae is right. If we kill ATL, IBC may still be able to kill one of us tonight. But if we kill IBC, ATL will be able to turn one of us tonight. Which is worse, a dead good guy or a zombie good guy? The zombie of course. What if ATL turned someone SP has already cleared? We would be thinking that person is a good guy but really they are trying to turn us. Or what if they infect me? Do you really want me giving my gifts to zombies?

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:32 AM

You investigated ATL when? Last night? No. A few nights ago? No. Why are you just now bringing up this investigation of him? You haven't mentioned it previously.

Come on SP. Either you're lying or you're trying to protect one of your zombie buddies. This just screams liar. Plus the fact that you're claiming I targeted Bulldogs.. I'm calling SERIOUS ******** here.

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 11:32 AM
I wonder..Mr. SP...is it possible that he could have gotten infected after the investigation? Isn't that in the realm of possibility?

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 11:33 AM
...but what evidence do we actually have that ATL's a zombie?

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 11:33 AM
I wonder..Mr. SP...is it possible that he could have gotten infected after the investigation? Isn't that in the realm of possibility?

So then go for the guy that is going round infecting people? vidae visited Bulldogs last night, obviously infecting him.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:34 AM

Dude... You think BeerBaron would put in Infection Investigators to tell who is infected if you could do it.

Think it through man. Seriously sometimes you have no freaking brain.

He doesn't seem to understand he is not Jesus. There isn't just good vs evil.

Its Good vs ERO ("Evil") vs and undetectable Infection.

Seriously SP think it through for a second.

vidae
So then go for the guy that is going round infecting people? vidae visited Bulldogs last night, obviously infecting him.

I did NOT VISIT HIM last night. That is a straight up LIE. You're trying to protect your zombie buddy and it's as clear as day.

jrdrylie
You investigated ATL when? Last night? No. A few nights ago? No. Why are you just now bringing up this investigation of him? You haven't mentioned it previously.

Come on SP. Either you're lying or you're trying to protect one of your zombie buddies. This just screams liar. Plus the fact that you're claiming I targeted Bulldogs.. I'm calling SERIOUS ******** here.

He didn't mention it because he never had a chance to participate in Day Four because it opened after he went to bed and then closed soon after because of the grenade that BB dropped on us.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:35 AM
...but what evidence do we actually have that ATL's a zombie?

You have me telling it to you... Again if I seriously had a hidden agenda I wouldn't have said I was ERO I would have said I was framed.

I outed myself as an ERO Sniper in order to kill and Infected.

Why lie at this point... Seriously.

SuperPacker
vidae visited Bulldogs. vidae visited Bulldogs. vidae visited Bulldogs. It says it in my ******* PM.

Raiderz4Life

You know what I'm starting to believe? Since Vid said he has blocks...you know you can't infect him which is why you're pushing amazingly hard for him.

Starting to wonder if you're infected.

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:36 AM
He didn't mention it because he never had a chance to participate in Day Four because it opened after he went to bed and then closed soon after because of the grenade that BB dropped on us.

Damnit, I was trying to make SP say something like that. He's clearly lying.. he doesn't need your help defending himself, haha.

Cigaro
You have me telling it to you... Again if I seriously had a hidden agenda I wouldn't have said I was ERO I would have said I was framed.

I outed myself as an ERO Sniper in order to kill and Infected.

Why lie at this point... Seriously.

So the evidence we have against ATL is...your word?

SuperPacker
I investigated ATL on night 3, he came back good. Night 4 vidae the zombie infected Bulldogs. Unless the infected can infect two people a night, ATL is clean.

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:37 AM
vidae visited Bulldogs. vidae visited Bulldogs. vidae visited Bulldogs. It says it in my ******* PM.

You're lying. You're straight up lying. I have three ability blocks. That is my power. Why the hell would I let you know if I planned to do something like that?

You're so off base it's ridiculous. And you're scrambling.

Raiderz4Life
I'm also willing to bet that IBC and ERO are getting real antsy about the infection since GG was a scientist and probably was the only one who had vaccines or something.

vidae
I investigated ATL on night 3, he came back good. Night 4 vidae the zombie infected Bulldogs. Unless the infected can infect two people a night, ATL is clean.

Lies lies lies. That's all this is. And you KNOW IT too. At this point I can almost guarantee that SP is infected too. I'd rather die than watch zombies overrun our town.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:38 AM

No you just have to take my word for it that I am 100% positive that ATL is infected.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 11:40 AM
No you just have to take my word for it that I am 100% positive that ATL is infected.

OK, but why are you 100% positive? If you're that confident, there must be a more exact reason.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:40 AM
OK, but why are you 100% positive? If you're that confident, there must be a more exact reason.

Between what GG found out before he died and the clues I was given when I was attacked I am 100% positive.

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 11:42 AM
I still say follow what IBC is saying. We kill him tomorrow either way and it allows us to potentially stop a zombie infection.

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Between what GG found out before he died and the clues I was given when I was attacked I am 100% positive.

What clues did you get when you were attacked? I remember you said you were attacked and you had a limited post count the next day but I don't remember anything else. The clues could help sway our votes since right now we have a known killer in you that the town could be rid of...

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 11:43 AM
IBC could be lying out his ass. Why the **** are we believing him? We did it before in this game and got burned.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 11:44 AM
I still say follow what IBC is saying. We kill him tomorrow either way and it allows us to potentially stop a zombie infection.

Perhaps. Or IBC is throwing a name in the wind, and considering how desperately low we are on townspeople, we can't afford to misstep.

ATLDirtyBirds

Pretty much. You people are dumb as ****.

vote: IBC

Brothgar
OK lets follow the time line here.

IBC kills Rob night 1
Todd dies day 3 Shane hits the nail on the head and calls out IBC
Night 3 Shane dies killed by IBC
Night 4 BD (infected) was killed

I'm willing to bet that IBC had no idea that BD was infected just took out the strongest towns person around. Vidae is also likely ERO. Who knows what ATL is did we learn nothing from GG? Right now all that has been presented against ATL is the word of a guy about to be dead.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 11:45 AM
We know for a FACT that IBC is evil. We DONT know for a fact that ATL is a zombie. Actually, the evidence suggests that ATL ISN'T infected.

Brothgar

He brought up that investigating earlier today.

ATLDirtyBirds
We know for a FACT that IBC is evil. We DONT know for a fact that ATL is a zombie. Actually, the evidence suggests that ATL ISN'T infected.

Bingo. I doubted SP earlier, but believing IBC over SP at this point is comical.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 11:46 AM

Vote Count:

IBC (4) - SP, Broth, Cigaro, ATL
ATL (3) - IBC, JR, vidae

Raiderz4Life
SP...imma just say it...you're an idiot.

If I lose this game because of that imma be pissed. In the vampire game I was so clooose to winning until the town ****** up and I got infected.

We're almost there and if I get infected, imma hunt you down.

SuperPacker
What's that "fool me once" quote?

That is the town right now!

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:47 AM
This is how I can prove IBC is telling the truth:

I'm ERO. I'm the Shield. I protect the ERO members from being targeted.

Two nights ago (and please don't modkill me) our win condition changed. It went from "being the last group alive" to "stopping the infection. Nothing else matters now. You win when the zombies are killed and the town is safe." I assume it had something to do with the %age of remaining people left being infected.

Go ahead and kill IBC and I if you want. You will be overrun in a day or two and you will all lose.

We started off trying to win by eliminating everyone but the infection spread too fast. We're going to be turned too. If you're a townsperson, you're not voting for IBC. You're voting to destroy the infection.

And SP didn't see me target ANYONE. I can't DO THAT. He is LYING for the 100th time.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:48 AM

YOU HAVE NO FREAKING EVIDENCE... Seriously you are the most ******** person on this thread right no...

I give up. If I have to continue to reason with the lunacy that you are bringing to the table just kill me now.

ATL Appears good because he was once part of the town. ONCE! He is infected... Thus still appears good. You can tell good from bad. Not infected from uninfected you dumbass.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 11:49 AM
Except that I'm not infected.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 11:50 AM
ATL - Good (could be godfather)
IBC - Evil (Visited Bulldogs last night)
Vidae - Visited Bulldogs at night (Survived my one shot kill)
Snicho - Good (Think he's a townie)

For you vidae SP's post from earlier today.

ImBrotherCain
Except that I'm not infected.

I know you are... and SP can't tell that. So continue to spread your lies through your Caddyesq Goku jesus over here.

jrdrylie
The ****? Vidae you are ERO? You threw your own people under the bus. You protected good people. Fooled me.

vidae
ATL targeted me two nights ago. ATL targeted Cain last night.

If you kill Cain you'll see he's an ERO Sniper. If you kill me you'll see I'm an ERO Shield. We're the last ERO alive. As soon as we die the town loses.

Have fun guys.

SuperPacker
If ATL is good, we lose. The ERO will just kill another town member and we'd have lost the game.

Cigaro
YOU HAVE NO FREAKING EVIDENCE... Seriously you are the most ******** person on this thread right no...

I give up. If I have to continue to reason with the lunacy that you are bringing to the table just kill me now.

ATL Appears good because he was once part of the town. ONCE! He is infected... Thus still appears good. You can tell good from bad. Not infected from uninfected you dumbass.

Neither do you...yet despite the fact that you've sniped off many of us, we should believe you?

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 11:51 AM
This is how I can prove IBC is telling the truth:

I'm ERO. I'm the Shield. I protect the ERO members from being targeted.

Two nights ago (and please don't modkill me) our win condition changed. It went from "being the last group alive" to "stopping the infection. Nothing else matters now. You win when the zombies are killed and the town is safe." I assume it had something to do with the %age of remaining people left being infected.

Go ahead and kill IBC and I if you want. You will be overrun in a day or two and you will all lose.

We started off trying to win by eliminating everyone but the infection spread too fast. We're going to be turned too. If you're a townsperson, you're not voting for IBC. You're voting to destroy the infection.

And SP didn't see me target ANYONE. I can't DO THAT. He is LYING for the 100th time.

This could explain why he visited bulldogs...it says bulldogs was a jailer. With the way he was going after IBC/vidae yesterday, he was probably trying to jail them.

vidae
The ****? Vidae you are ERO? You threw your own people under the bus. You protected good people. Fooled me.

It was our plan from the start. GG was on board. We were trying to fool people. Now we can't. We're going to be infected just like the rest of you townies if you don't listen to us.

IBC won't fire another shot. You just have to trust us or the zombies win.

SuperPacker

If you kill Cain you'll see he's an ERO Sniper. If you kill me you'll see I'm an ERO Shield. We're the last ERO alive. As soon as we die the town loses.

Have fun guys.

I investigated ATL two night ago and he came back good. You just contradicted your own argument.

FFS people. If we lynch ATL tonight, i'm commiting suicide.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 11:52 AM

Have fun guys.

Then I think we can pretty effectively prove ATL is not a zombie. IBC was targeted by zombies two or three nights ago, and it was revealed he was immune to their effects. So the zombies revisitied him again last night? That makes absolutely no sense.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:53 AM
I investigated ATL two night ago and he came back good. You just contradicted your own argument.

Dude seriously you are so simple minded... He contradicted nothing.

vidae

Please for the love of all that is holy, READ WHAT WE ARE TELLING YOU. You can see ALIGNMENT, NOT INFECTION. Am I taking crazy pills? Can you please ******* READ THAT AGAIN? You can detect if someone is GOOD, not if they're INFECTED. Bulldogs was GOOD, but he was INFECTED.

Is this thing on?

Follow SP and the town is dead.

vidae
Then I think we can pretty effectively prove ATL is not a zombie. IBC was targeted by zombies two or three nights ago, and it was revealed he was immune to their effects. So the zombies revisitied him again last night? That makes absolutely no sense.

He's not immune, I blocked the infection from happening.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 11:55 AM

You are ******* kidding me right? We have Shane calling you out before he died he knew who you targeted. Right now it seems that the town is ****** either way. Right now it seems we are just picking the winner. We have no reason to believe that all of a sudden the ERO's objective has changed.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Seriously guys... We have revealed. Do you think we would do that if we were kinda sure that ATL was a Zombie?

You give us little credit.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 11:56 AM
Hopefully no one has forgotten this post;

I was attacked two nights ago by an infected. Yesterday I could only speak one time due to the lingering effects of their slime. I am sure I cannot get this confirmed but I was not turned due to my role. I am "Immunized". This is how I know about the vaccine not working as a cure. Also no I was not the one who got the vaccine. I am sure I am going to get lynched anyway but thats the truth. Also this leads me to greatly suspect Grizz because of how he came after me the day after I was attacked.

So IBC and vidae want us to believe that despite the fact that everyone knew IBC was immune to infection, the zombies would revisit him last night?

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:57 AM
You are ******* kidding me right? We have Shane calling you out before he died he knew who you targeted. Right now it seems that the town is ****** either way. Right now it seems we are just picking the winner. We have no reason to believe that all of a sudden the ERO's objective has changed.

If you follow IBC and I, we all win. If you don't, we all lose. Ball is in your court. You get to pick the outcome.

Raiderz4Life
I assume their immunity are only one time or else Vid's role wouldn't be there

SuperPacker
Ok people...

What is stopping IBC and vidae coming out and saying they KNOW that ATL is infected, us lynching him and then them killing a town member tonight?

Cigaro
He's not immune, I blocked the infection from happening.

Uh, no..........

I am sure I cannot get this confirmed but I was not turned due to my role. I am "Immunized".

vidae
Hopefully no one has forgotten this post;

So IBC and vidae want us to believe that despite the fact that everyone knew IBC was immune to infection, the zombies would revisit him last night?

It was very clearly a lie so that the zombies wouldn't try again. They obviously didn't believe him.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 11:58 AM

I mean he has no evidence that ATL is not infected... Its pretty clear when you read his post with mine.

vidae
Uh, no..........

What are you not understanding? It's the same as Brodeur saying he couldn't be killed at night in the HP game. It's a lie so people wouldn't try. It's clear the zombies didn't believe the lie so they tried again.

Cigaro
I assume their immunity are only one time or else Vid's role wouldn't be there

That wouldn't be immunity, that'd be roleblocking. Immunity should exist in a person for ever. When a person is vaccinated, they are usually immunized for life.

vidae
05-21-2012, 11:59 AM
That wouldn't be immunity, that'd be roleblocking. Immunity should exist in a person for ever. When a person is vaccinated, they are usually immunized for life.

Cain didn't have an immunity to the zombies. I protected him. Ugh. Is it really that hard to understand?

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 12:00 PM
Cain didn't have an immunity to the zombies. I protected him. Ugh. Is it really that hard to understand?

It's not hard to understand, it's hard to believe.

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:00 PM
It's not hard to understand, it's hard to believe.

So don't. Kill Cain and I. The day after I die the zombies have won, I guarantee it.

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 12:01 PM

If that's the case, and they tried to turn Cain three times, with bulldogs dead and it being day 5, should only be one zombie left (I think my math is right...)

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Can we just kill IBC please.

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:02 PM
If that's the case, and they tried to turn Cain three times, with bulldogs dead and it being day 5, should only be one zombie left (I think my math is right...)

Not three times, twice. And I'm sure that ATL and SP are zombies at this point. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 12:03 PM
I'm really starting to believe SP has been turned.

vidae
Can we just kill IBC please.

All he cares about is IBC dying because he's not interested in helping the town stay safe, he just wants another dead person fighting the infection.

Cigaro
Ahem.....

I can't kill and I haven't even targeted anyone with an ability this ENTIRE GAME.

This post was made after vidae's now claimed roleblock.

ImBrotherCain
Alright well I actually have to do some work and go to lunch and things that typical people have to do during a work day and my current insanity (Mainly caused by SPs logic... This reminds me of how Zach tried to used his "Logic" to kill me in the ruined game. I digress.) does not bode well with the work I must do.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 12:04 PM
If we lynch ATL and he is good: The Mafia kill another town member leaving us with only 10 people left. There is probably 5 Mafia members left, so the town would have won because they hold the majority.

We can't take that risk.

vidae
Ahem.....

Holy christ. I don't ROLEBLOCK. I'm not a ROLEBLOCKER. My role is ERO Shield. We have to be targeted for me to use my ability. IBC was, so I used it. I don't target an individual.

Brothgar
Wait if the objective had changed and you are now with the town shouldn't the orientation have changed as well? I mean SP did investigate him last night IIRC. If you all of a sudden were with the town you should have shown up as good right?

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm really starting to believe SP has been turned.

I don't want to believe this but it's possible. I think the best course of action is lynch ATL and hope he is a zombie. The ERO will likely try to kill SuperPacker because either they believe he is infected or they want to kill someone with powers. Tomorrow, we kill IBC.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:06 PM
If we lynch ATL and he is good: The Mafia kill another town member leaving us with only 10 people left. There is probably 5 Mafia members left, so the town would have won because they hold the majority.

We can't take that risk.

There where 24 people to start this game and you think BB started it with 7 ERO guys and 1-2 Infected.

Seriously... I am going to lynch you on day one every time now. Your reasoning is extremely dumb.

Raiderz4Life
Ahem.....

OMG, :facepalm:

He didn't claim roleblock he claimed shield lol

Why is reading comprehension so hard? Takes all my strength to not flip on most of you and poor English skills. Only because I know you don't like getting corrected and ***** about it "OMGZZZ...Sowy grammar poliz didn ******* now i was supposed to b correct in a forum"

SuperPacker
You believe i'm infected, because 3 Mafia members have said I am. I really don't know what to say anymore.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 12:07 PM
Wait if the objective had changed and you are now with the town shouldn't the orientation have changed as well? I mean SP did investigate him last night IIRC. If you all of a sudden were with the town you should have shown up as good right?

The thing is, he's not with the town. We're skating on thin ice here. We've lost a ridiculous amount of townspeople. If we trust IBC for no other reason than 'his word', despite the fact that his goal is completely opposed to ours, we could easily end up lynching a townsperson, and losing another one tonight because at that point, IBC would have no reason to stick to his pledge.

jrdrylie
R4L, you seem to be ERO as well. Can you confirm?

SuperPacker
There where 24 people to start this game and you think BB started it with 7 ERO guys and 1-2 Infected.

Seriously... I am going to lynch you on day one every time now. Your reasoning is extremely dumb.

1+5 = 6

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:08 PM
The thing is, he's not with the town. We're skating on thin ice here. We've lost a ridiculous amount of townspeople. If we trust IBC for no other reason than 'his word', despite the fact that his goal is completely opposed to ours, we could easily end up lynching a townsperson, and losing another one tonight because at that point, IBC would have no reason to stick to his pledge.

It was. It isn't anymore. We die if you die. We can be infected too.

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 12:09 PM
R4L, you seem to be ERO as well. Can you confirm?

No I'm not ERO and I'm not immune. That's why I am scared outta my mind to ge tinfected and then lose ANOTHER game I was close to winning.

I'm a townie with no powers. Another reason why I'm not scared to be so vocal if I die **** it its just a townie and nothing important.

SuperPacker
Of course R4L is mafia. Unless he is just incapable of not repeating whatever vidae says, no matter what team he is on.

jrdrylie

Question... you said the infection spread too fast. The way I see it, Bulldogs is the only person confirmed infected. If we are to believe you, ATL and SP are infected. I wouldn't call that "Spreading too fast."

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 12:10 PM
It was. It isn't anymore. We die if you die. We can be infected too.

You're still out to get the town, however.

vidae
Question... you said the infection spread too fast. The way I see it, Bulldogs is the only person confirmed infected. If we are to believe you, ATL and SP are infected. I wouldn't call that "Spreading too fast."

Obviously I have no idea how many people are infected, or how many people STARTED OUT as infected. All I'm saying is that our win condition changed because the %age of infected people in relation to non infected people became too great.

It isn't a lie. Trust me or not, it's whatever at this point.

ImBrotherCain
1+5 = 6

I assumed you mean besides me... either way 6 + 1-2 = 1/3 of all available people = to many.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:11 PM

We are not... Our goal is to rid the town of infection.

SuperPacker
vidae and IBC.

If you knew ATL was the zombie, why didn't you try to kill him, instead of killing off the town?

Brothgar

Oh I'm not changing my vote.

vidae

No. Our win condition changed, as I've said five times. We're not out to get the town, we're basically out to kill zombies and that's it. We're not doing this to kill townmembers anymore. That WAS our goal. It ISN'T NOW. Our goal is to get rid of the infection. When all the zombies die we win. It has nothing to do with the town.

But I've said this multiple times and you still aren't listening. :\

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Of course R4L is mafia. Unless he is just incapable of not repeating whatever vidae says, no matter what team he is on.

I swear I should slap you right now.

You're taking a stupid joke I made and trying to run with it. Piss poor try you zombie. I'm so convinced you've been turned now.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:12 PM

K5d5jxJ5vbM

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:13 PM

No. Our win condition changed, as I've said five times. We're not out to get the town, we're basically out to kill zombies and that's it. We're not doing this to kill townmembers anymore. That WAS our goal. It ISN'T NOW. Our goal is to get rid of the infection. When all the zombies die we win. It has nothing to do with the town.

But I've said this multiple times and you still aren't listening. :\

I can't tell who is thicker headed at this point Cigaro, Broth or SP

I think SP is winning but the others continue to close the gap.

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:13 PM
vidae and IBC.

If you knew ATL was the zombie, why didn't you try to kill him, instead of killing off the town?

Oh. My. God. I hope I'm the SK next game so I can kill you.

I'm gunna try to help you guys out.

-Game starts. Our win condition is to kill everyone, town and zombies.
-Game progresses. We kill people. It's fun.
-Someone tries to infect IBC. I block it.
-Our win condition changes. We aren't concerned with the town anymore. Our only win condition is to get rid of the zombies.
-We kill Bulldogs because we're pretty sure he's infected. He is. Hooray, a zombie is dead.
-ATL tries to infect IBC. ATL is a zombie.
-Then today happens.

Does that answer it now?

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Man, why'd you have to take out the good people? shane and rob even as non-cops are worth more than SP...only he would find a way to **** everything up =(.

SuperPacker
Also, that is what IBC, vidae and R4L are doing. Using the "SP is stupid card" and it's sad that you guys are falling for it.

I may be stupid :P but it doesn't mean my information is any less correct.

vidae
Also, that is what IBC, vidae and R4L are doing. Using the "SP is stupid card" and it's sad that you guys are falling for it.

You clearly lied about me targeting Bulldogs.. so it isn't so far fetched to believe you're just a liar in general, haha.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 12:17 PM
You clearly lied about me targeting Bulldogs.. so it isn't so far fetched to believe you're just a liar in general, haha.

If people choose to believe a Mafia member over a Cop, none of you deserve to play this game again.

JR already told you he gave me the binoculars, i watched Bulldogs and i saw vidae and IBC target him.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:17 PM

Dude... This is where you are ******* ********. You are the dumbest of the dumb. Super dumb... I want your address so I can make you a cape so you can wear it around.

You know I am bad... Way to go genius I told everyone that. You know ATL is good. What you do not seem to be able to process is that he is infected and you cannot tell who is infected and who is not.

That is why you have become Captain Dumb

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 12:18 PM

Because you're so gtdamn narrow minded. You're leaving no chance for possibility or probability.

Either you're a zombie or one of the worst cops in all of nfldc mafia history. I feel so bad for us right now that you of all people had to be our cop.

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:19 PM
If people choose to believe a Mafia member over a Cop, none of you deserve to play this game again.

JR already told you he gave me the binoculars, i watched Bulldogs and i saw vidae and IBC target him.

IBC definitely targeted him. We killed a zombie. I, on the other hand, like I've said five thousand times, CANNOT. TARGET. ANYONE. I literally can't target someone. With anything. I have no porn magazines or guns or anything. I LITERALLY CANNOT TARGET PEOPLE.

You are lying and I'm pretty sure it's because you're infected. You want ERO members dead so you and your zombie pals can overrun the town. And it might work too, you might actually pull it off.. but I'm not going down without a fight.

Raiderz4Life

You and GG and broth is starting to get up there too, deserved to be banned a long time ago. We still let you in.

SuperPacker
I'll leave it up for the town to deicide what to do.

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 12:23 PM
I don't like believing ERO, but we are still in good shape. If ATL is not infected, we will lose two people but we will still outnumber ERO. Then we lynch IBC tomorrow.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 12:26 PM
I may be wrong but I think SP looks through the binoculars sees BD vidae and IBC in the same room. Makes more sense that way. There is no reason for Vidae to lie about being a shield.

CJSchneider
05-21-2012, 12:26 PM
I don't like believing ERO, but we are still in good shape. If ATL is not infected, we will lose two people but we will still outnumber ERO. Then we lynch IBC tomorrow.

I have to go to an assembly and won't be back until 3, but this logic makes the most sense at present.

Lynch:ATL

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 12:27 PM
I watched Bulldogs. I got a PM back saying Bulldogs was visited by vidae and IBC. There is no confusion here.

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Oh. My. God. I hope I'm the SK next game so I can kill you.

I'm gunna try to help you guys out.

-Game starts. Our win condition is to kill everyone, town and zombies.
-Game progresses. We kill people. It's fun.
-Someone tries to infect IBC. I block it.
-Our win condition changes. We aren't concerned with the town anymore. Our only win condition is to get rid of the zombies.
-We kill Bulldogs because we're pretty sure he's infected. He is. Hooray, a zombie is dead.
-ATL tries to infect IBC. ATL is a zombie.
-Then today happens.

Does that answer it now?

Did I miss something or did you kill Shane AFTER your win condition supposedly changed?

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:31 PM
Did I miss something or did you kill Shane AFTER your win condition supposedly changed?

Way before. We were in kill people who annoy us mode. Shane was the clear #1 there. The next night (after someone used a flashbang) is when we found out our win condition had changed.

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 12:35 PM
Way before. We were in kill people who annoy us mode. Shane was the clear #1 there.

haha okay, I was just trying to fit the timeline together because it seemed like Cain being attacked triggered the change but he was attacked night 2 according to what he was saying earlier and then you guys killed Shane night 3.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 12:36 PM
I can't tell who is thicker headed at this point Cigaro, Broth or SP

I think SP is winning but the others continue to close the gap.

You gotta love this. You really do. Believe something spurted out by someone who is known to kill townspeople. "Gullible ******". Don't believe something told by someone who is known to kill towns people. "Thick headed and stupid"

You gotta love the vitriol that people bring into these games.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Honestly I cannot remember when the objective switch was... I know I killed Shane because he came after me hard right after I was attacked. I thought he knew I couldn't be turned so he called for my head.

Kinda like how Vid acted like a dick to Rob but recruited him night one in the Vamp game. Only when it failed JBond wanted me dead.

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:39 PM
Nah. I honestly think, and this is me just guessing at this point, that once Shane died the %age of infected to normal ratio hit a threshold and that's why our win condition changed from what it was (kill everyone) to what it is now.

We are absolutely to blame for that switch being made, and I know it's hard to believe anything we're saying at this point, but it's all true. Our goal is the same as yours, stave off the infection and remove the zombies from the town.

Imagine you infiltrate an enemy (Darcown) compound as an elite group of soldiers and your goal is to take it over. You get there, you're doing your job, and all of the sudden the zombie infection starts to take over. What are you going to do? Are you going to ignore it and keep killing the civilians of said town or are you going to work together to battle something even more evil?

We're not lying here.

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 12:40 PM
Honestly I cannot remember when the objective switch was... I know I killed Shane because he came after me hard right after I was attacked. I thought he knew I couldn't be turned so he called for my head.

Kinda like how Vid acted like a dick to Rob but recruited him night one in the Vamp game. Only when it failed JBond wanted me dead.

It shouldn't be that hard to find out. Just look at your PM.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:42 PM
You gotta love this. You really do. Believe something spurted out by someone who is known to kill townspeople. "Gullible ******". Don't believe something told by someone who is known to kill towns people. "Thick headed and stupid"

You gotta love the vitriol that people bring into these games.

Its not that you don't believe a confirmed killer its that you continue to say that we are against the town like it is a matter of fact.

Vid and I have stated time and time again what happened when and why we came out as we did. I can understand being hesitant but at least acknowledge what we are telling you.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 12:44 PM

Vote Count:

ATL (5) - IBC, JR, vidae, CJ, R4L

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 12:50 PM
BB I voted atl

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 12:50 PM

Page trapped.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:51 PM

The switch happened at the end of night 3.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 12:51 PM
The only part that doesn't fit to me is vidae coming out. On one hand it seemed pretty obvious that he was ERO but that move seems very ballsy. Here's the rub. We kill ATL today they will kill SP tonight and claim regardless of if he is a zombie or not that they believed he was a zombie. That seems to me to be the course of action. I honestly don't believe there are only two ERO member left either.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm not going to read everything they wrote, but for the last ~5 pages, IBC and vidae have been feeding you pure ******** about me. I don't know what else to say. I'm a worthless town member, but killing me pretty much assures a town loss.

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:52 PM
The only part that doesn't fit to me is vidae coming out. On one hand it seemed pretty obvious that he was ERO but that move seems very ballsy. Here's the rub. We kill ATL today they will kill SP tonight and claim regardless of if he is a zombie or not that they believed he was a zombie. That seems to me to be the course of action. I honestly don't believe there are only two ERO member left either.

I came out because SP is lying about me targeting someone. If I'm going to die I'm going down with a fight.

Cain and I have a common goal: to rid the town of zombies. Losing him would have hurt the town and basically sealed it up for the infection/zombies to win.

That's why I had to come out as to who I was. Why would I do this if I was lying? I'd be an easy ass lynch at that point.

I did it because I want to WIN.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 12:53 PM

Of course there isn't. You think BB would make 3 Mafia members to start a game? There is at least 4 left. And if we kill ATL and he comes back good, we've lost the game.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:53 PM

To be fair if we were going to kill SP we would have done it nights ago. I had an explosive round (Fenikz and Gonzo) Silenced Round (JBond) and an Armor Piercing round (Bulldogs).

I could have killed SP at any point. I chose not to.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 12:54 PM
I came out because SP is lying about me targeting someone. If I'm going to die I'm going down with a fight.

Cain and I have a common goal: to rid the town of zombies. Losing him would have hurt the town and basically sealed it up for the infection/zombies to win.

That's why I had to come out as to who I was. Why would I do this if I was lying? I'd be an easy ass lynch at that point.

That's my point its the only thing that doesn't fit my story. It is a very ballsy move to out yourself although you didn't really have to most of us by that point knew you were ERO.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Of course there isn't. You think BB would make 3 Mafia members to start a game? There is at least 4 left. And if we kill ATL and he comes back good, we've lost the game.

You are a dope... I had 3 Mafia in my Vamp game.

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:55 PM

You're not going to lose anything SP. I'm 100% sure you're infected at this point. All of this is complete ********. IBC did target Bulldogs (WHO WAS INFECTED BY THE WAY) but you had to throw in the fact that I randomly targeted him too so you could try to get rid of me as well.

Sorry buddy, the ERO is not going to let your zombie ass destroy this town with us in it. We're fighting until we're dead.

To be fair if we were going to kill SP we would have done it nights ago. I had an explosive round (Fenikz and Gonzo) Silenced Round (JBond) and an Armor Piercing round (Bulldogs).

I could have killed SP at any point. I chose not to.

Yep, we could have done it AT ANY POINT. At first we didn't because he wasn't harming us at all investigating people like Todd and Bantx (lol), then our win condition changed and we felt no need to do it.

vidae
05-21-2012, 12:57 PM
That's my point its the only thing that doesn't fit my story. It is a very ballsy move to out yourself although you didn't really have to most of us by that point knew you were ERO.

I outed myself as ERO to back up what Cain was saying. Otherwise this day is over, he's dead, and the zombies win. If I didn't out myself I would have lost too and I don't want to lose when it's a) clear who the zombies are by now and b) we're this close to winning the game as one team.

I don't want to lose.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Yep, we could have done it AT ANY POINT. At first we didn't because he wasn't harming us at all investigating people like Todd and Bantx (lol), then our win condition changed and we felt no need to do it.

Hell... We could have killed him and whomever is probably protecting him. We didn't. Seriously in the grand scheme of things that has to be worth something

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 12:58 PM

Are you told the actions you are blocking when you block them, or the people doing the targeting? I'm just worried that you were actually blocking bulldogs trying to jail IBC as opposed to ATL trying to infect him...

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 01:01 PM
As soon as i post, i get at least 2 of R4L, IBC and vidae jumping on whatever i say. They know that because it's IBC and vidae, the town will blindly follow them irrelevant of opposing information and right now all of you are doing exactly that.

I could come out with tons of information all being correct (which i am doing) and the usual sheep would undoubtedly still follow them.

Put me in vidae's place, coming out with the biggest load of ******** ever and put vidae in my place with a ton of information, i guarantee you that IBC would be lynched by now.

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:04 PM
SP, this is the last time I'm going to try to explain this to you so please actually take a moment to read it, okay?

You investigate alignment, not infections. Ngata was the one who could investigate if someone was infected or not.

You get "good" or "bad", not "infected" or "not infected". You still with me? Ok.

You claim you investigated ATL. You claim he came back as good. Do you realize that just because he came back as good that it doesn't mean he isn't infected?

Once you get that part down you will realize what we've been trying to say for 10 pages.

Right now your investigations mean nothing. We've outed ourselves and once ATL dies you'll realize you were wrong this entire time.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 01:04 PM
Anyway, i'm out. The town deserves to lose at this point.

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Anyway, i'm out. The town deserves to lose at this point.

The town will lose if they follow your line of thinking. And I will lose with it, and I will be pissed.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Did I read IBC saying I targeted him somewhere?

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:07 PM

I thought you "weren't going to read this ********"? Did that change all of the sudden when you realized you were outed as infected/a zombie?

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 01:09 PM

Yeah, I found it.

I was attacked two nights ago and I am sure 100% sure that it was ATL who attacked me.

I don't have a night action, chief. So you're 100% wrong.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 01:09 PM
I thought you "weren't going to read this ********"? Did that change all of the sudden when you realized you were outed as infected/a zombie?

I mean, I skimmed. I'd be a poor player if I didn't at least engage in doing that, especially when the last few pages have been littered with my name.

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Yeah, I found it.

I don't have a night action, chief. So you're 100% wrong.

Oh, I guess we'll have to take you at your word huh? Even though you're 100% lying and it's funny you're trying this tactic now.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Oh, I guess we'll have to take you at your word huh? Even though you're 100% lying and it's funny you're trying this tactic now.

What's even more funny is how you feel the need to respond to every single post to try and prove your point. It's a good play, (after all, this is how I convinced the town to lynch Rob in IBC's vampire game), but it comes off very much over aggressive.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 01:13 PM
I'm gone for the next half hour +

vidae
I'm not being over-aggressive. I want to WIN this damn game, and you're standing in the way of that happening.

You've been playing under the radar the entire time. Barely posting anything of value. Voting to lynch with no explanations. It's really clear why you were doing that now and if the others can't see that it's on them.

I am 100% convinced you are either infected or you were the first zombie/infected person who started all of this. There is no doubt in my mind.

ImBrotherCain
The saddest part is that this is the most information we have had and everyone shuts up and runs away. Its plain and simple guys ATL is Infected if I am wrong kill me... Kill Vidae kill whomever. Its pretty damn simple at this point.

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 01:15 PM
Okay, here's the list of people still in the game.

1. SuperPacker- Cop. Could be infected
2. vidae- ERO Shield
3. Cain- ERO Sniper
4. Grizz- ???
5. Raiderz- Claims to be Townie. Could be ERO
6. Cigaro- ???
7. jrdrylie- Junk Dealer. Not infected
8. ATL- Claims to be townie. Could be infected.
9. Broth- ???
10. Snicho- Townie???
11. Forenci- ???
12. CJ- ???

Anyone able to fill in the blanks here?

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:16 PM
ANYONE could be infected at this point. All I know is that IBC and I are not, because I stopped the attacks from happening.

I firmly believe ATL is infected and I'm pretty damn sure that SP is too. The rest, I have no idea.

I'm actually really curious now as to who got the vaccine on the first day. That would clear up at least one person.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 01:16 PM
I'll sort that out for you JR...

Vidae - Mafia
IBC - Mafia
R4L - Mafia

But who are we going to believe? Oh yeah, obviously Vidae, IBC and R4L. :njx:

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Are you told the actions you are blocking when you block them, or the people doing the targeting? I'm just worried that you were actually blocking bulldogs trying to jail IBC as opposed to ATL trying to infect him...

Vidae, see above.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 01:17 PM

Vote Count:

ATL (5) - IBC, JR, vidae, CJ, R4L

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 01:19 PM
I'll sort that out for you JR...

Vidae - Mafia
IBC - Mafia
R4L - Mafia

But who are we going to believe? Oh yeah, obviously Vidae, IBC and R4L. :njx:

I'm not mafia. I'm just a townie...if I was ERO I'd be laying low and trying to think of how to get rid of the infection. I could have asked Vid to block someone trying to infect me.

But I can be infected. I don't want to get infected...it sucks ass.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Okay, here's the list of people still in the game.

1. SuperPacker- Cop. Could be infected
2. vidae- ERO Shield
3. Cain- ERO Sniper
4. Grizz- ???
5. Raiderz- Claims to be Townie. Could be ERO
6. Cigaro- ???
7. jrdrylie- Junk Dealer. Not infected
8. ATL- Claims to be townie. Could be infected.
9. Broth- ???
10. Snicho- Townie???
11. Forenci- ???
12. CJ- ???

Anyone able to fill in the blanks here?

Forenci claimed townie.

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:24 PM
Vidae, see above.

Oops, sorry, I missed that. I know who was targeting someone, not why. I didn't know Bulldogs was a jailer, we were just pretty damn sure he was infected. It was pretty easy to see and it turned out we were right.

Are you sure he was jailing IBC and not trying to infect him though?

I'm not mafia. I'm just a townie...if I was ERO I'd be laying low and trying to think of how to get rid of the infection. I could have asked Vid to block someone trying to infect me.

But I can be infected. I don't want to get infected...it sucks ass.

You know I love you dude but I will laugh so hard if you're infected and lose like the Vampire game. :D

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm not a "townie" by the way. Although, I might as well be. I am Rob's fellow mason. AND I WILL AVENGE HIS DEATH.

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:25 PM
I'm not a "townie" by the way. Although, I might as well be. I am Rob's fellow mason. AND I WILL AVENGE HIS DEATH.

Of course you are. If a Jailer can be infected, so can a "mason".. which I'm SURE you are. :njx:

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 01:27 PM
You know what, I'm now starting to question believing ERO. We already did and it led us to losing four good guys! Add to that the fact that IBC said at first he couldn't remember when the win condition changed and Vidae quoted his PM on here. If I know anything about these games, that is a quick way to get ModKilled. If that is really what his PM said, I'd have to think BB would have at least taken is out and maybe even mod kill you.

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 01:28 PM

If nobody else can dispute that...it kinda throws out the theory that you were the original host but it still doesn't prove you aren't infected.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Grizz and JR, vote for IBC please. I'm done trying to convince people, but seriously?

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 01:35 PM
If nobody else can dispute that...it kinda throws out the theory that you were the original host but it still doesn't prove you aren't infected.

Yes, that theory is ********. There's no way to prove I'm not infected, yes. Which is why I'm not wasting my time arguing the point. If you can't see through what vidae and IBC are trying to pull, I really don't know what to tell you. (Note: That last part isn't just directed at you Grizz)

jrdrylie
05-21-2012, 01:37 PM
**** it

Unvote ATL
Vote IBC

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 01:37 PM
Wow... Town loses. Good Job guys.

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 01:38 PM
You know I love you dude but I will laugh so hard if you're infected and lose like the Vampire game. :D

Itd be twice as sad if its ATL who does it....again

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 01:39 PM
I've been holding off on voting because I wanted to hear from ATL and him being a mason seems to be undisputed, throwing out the idea that he's the original host. I've been suspicious of vidae and IBC for a couple of days now and I'm inclined to believe they are lying about their win condition changing. Sorry guys,

Vote: ImBrotherCain

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:40 PM
Ok, I'm done trying to help the town. Cain will be proven as an ERO Sniper, I will die next and prove I'm the ERO Shield, and then the town loses.

Congratulations guys. ATL and the zombies won.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Have fun losing town.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Vote Count:

IBC (6) - SP, Broth, Cigaro, ATL, JR, Grizz
ATL (4) - IBC, vidae, CJ, R4L

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:44 PM
You want me to be the last vote IBC? I'll do it if you want to get this over with.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Even if ATL is the zombie, i'd rather lose to him, than see the town fall for your ******** story.

vidae
05-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Even if ATL is the zombie, i'd rather lose to him, than see the town fall for your ******** story.

This might be the stupidest post made, haha. You'd rather lose to zombies than win as a town? Okay, makes sense bro.

SuperPacker
05-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Your story is ********. There is no "winning as a town".

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 01:47 PM

lol omg

SP...thought you were trying to prove you weren't as inept as everyone thinks you are....not really helping your cause there buddy.

jrdrylie
I believe you guys that you are ERO. But you have already screwed us over and killed four of our guys with one lie.

vidae
Your story is ********. There is no "winning as a town".

I'm going to laugh so god damn hard when you find out you're just completely wrong. I am going to laugh forever. This is going to be great.

ImBrotherCain
05-21-2012, 01:48 PM
**** SP and his retardation.

Unvote: ATL

Vote: Cain

Go lose... be special.

vidae
I believe you guys that you are ERO. But you have already screwed us over and killed four of our guys with one lie.

We weren't trying to help you then. We've made that clear. We're trying to help you now and you won't let us.

That's fine. We're going to feel great after this game is over. You guys have killed yourselves.

jrdrylie
I'm still confident we outnumber the zombies. We'll be fine.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 01:51 PM
FINAL Vote Count:

IBC (7) - SP, Broth, Cigaro, ATL, JR, Grizz, Cain
ATL (3) - vidae, CJ, R4L

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Deliberations on this day were fierce. Fear of zombies was overriding the towns better judgement, temporarily making them consider siding with the hated, Nazi-esque ERO.

But finally, the town shook off their fears. The zombies may be a threat, but they would take their chances with them rather than side with the hated ERO.

The vote was close, but finally, the town rallied to put the pressure on ImBrotherCain. He was one vote away when...

"**** this town!" he cried out. He dropped his sniper rifle, now depleted of ammunition and drew his side arm. "Have fun as zombies!" Cain shouted before putting his sidearm under his chin and pulling the trigger...

http://i.imgur.com/mGLQi.jpg
ImBrotherCain - Immunized ERO Sniper - Has been Lynched.
He had three one-shot types of ammunition: armor piercing round, silencer round and explosive round. He used them all

Get your Night 5 Actions in ASAP! If you aren't using yours, let me know!

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 03:03 PM
The sun rose on Day 6 and someone very obvious was missing from the town square.

JR, the owner of the local trader/pawn shop, was almost always one of the first ones up, but he was nowhere to be found.

The town leadership traveled to his shop to find the door about halfway open...something JR would never have allowed as paranoid about security as he was...

Someone pressed the door the rest of the way open and there was his corpse. Eyes popped like balloons and yellow foam vomit everywhere. It looks like there was another failed infection attempt at play here...the only one his gifts that remained was a broken bottle of whiskey that fell off his shelf, likely as he fell dieing.

http://www.gia.edu/nav/toolbar/newsroom/news-releases/2011-news-releases/rick-harrison.jpg
JRDrylie - Junk Dealer (Gifter) - Has been Killed.

Still one more was missing from the town's thinning ranks, and his absence caused quite the scare amongst the town's living...

Everyone rushed to SuperPacker's residence, a small room above his sheriff's office. There was his body, propped up in the corner with his trademark cowboy hat down over his face. He clutched his assault rifle in his hands, but apparently was not able to get a shot off. His body was riddled with small caliber bullet holes...RIP guardian of the town...

http://i.imgur.com/odcac.jpg
SuperPacker - Cop - Has been Killed.

Day 6 has begun.

With 9 remaining, 5 are needed for majority

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 03:05 PM
Vote: Vidae

So much for not killing...

vidae
7 days in and one zombie/infected is dead. I wish you guys would trust me on ATL but you won't. Good game everyone, it was fun. Congrats zombies, you played a hell of a game.

vidae

So much for not killing...

I didn't kill anyone. You'll see when the day is over.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Leaving work. Running to do some other things. Will check back in an hour or so hopefully. If we happen to get to 5 votes, someone please lock the thread.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 03:08 PM
I think we kill ATL today. Not that I trust the ERO but if the town has any chance we have to thin out both the ERO and the zombie infection. Kill ATL today and kill R4L tomm. What's your thoughts?

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 03:10 PM
Why would you kill me? I'm just a townie.

Nvm **** it. Idc anymore...so much ineptitude.

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 03:10 PM
I think we kill ATL today. Not that I trust the ERO but if the town has any chance we have to thin out both the ERO and the zombie infection. Kill ATL today and kill R4L tomm. What's your thoughts?

I think its clear jr was killed by the zombies so unless there is a SK in addition to the zombies, I think its pretty clear that the ERO killed SP...

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Why would you kill me? I'm just a townie.

Nvm **** it. Idc anymore...so much ineptitude.

I'm confused by that as well, I know broth/SP seemed to think you are evil but there isn't exactly incriminating evidence against you...

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 03:13 PM
I think its clear jr was killed by the zombies so unless there is a SK in addition to the zombies, I think its pretty clear that the ERO killed SP...

Yeah unless there is an SK about. But it is very clear that the ERO is NOT on our side and I have real doubts about ATL being a zombie. If he was why didn't the ERO take him out instead of SP. Also he wasn't infected. There is also that.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 03:15 PM
I'm confused by that as well, I know broth/SP seemed to think you are evil but there isn't exactly incriminating evidence against you...

I think there is another ERO. I think it is one of the people who stuck with ATL. I believe that Vidae is telling the truth about being the shield so that leaves R4L or CJ as the last ERO. That is only a theroy. I'm more than happy to change that.

Forenci
05-21-2012, 03:16 PM
Yeah the ERO is not on our side. My backstory explains that very well. Apparently we have either a vigilante, serial killer, or ERO on the lose. We really need to find that zombie. Any idea on who we should target for that? I've got a couple ideas but its purely speculation. I don't trust Vidae, either. I'm pretty sure for the good guys to win the ERO has to die.

Grizzlegom
05-21-2012, 03:16 PM
I think there is another ERO. I think it is one of the people who stuck with ATL. I believe that Vidae is telling the truth about being the shield so that leaves R4L or CJ as the last ERO. That is only a theroy. I'm more than happy to change that.

I can buy there being another ERO, I'm definitely leaning CJ though.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 03:18 PM
Yeah the ERO is not on our side. My backstory explains that very well. Apparently we have either a vigilante, serial killer, or ERO on the lose. We really need to find that zombie. Any idea on who we should target for that? I've got a couple ideas but its purely speculation. I don't trust Vidae, either. I'm pretty sure for the good guys to win the ERO has to die.

Yeah I think the ERO is afraid of the Zombies as well. I really want to hear from ATL today. I will not be voting till we do. But as it comes right now it is either ATL or vidae today.

vidae
Just make a decision guys. The zombies have won as soon as I die. Lynch me and this game ends today.

Raiderz4Life

Even after we exterminate the ERO we still have to exterminate the zombies.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 03:22 PM
Broth... what?

It's either vidae or CJ.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 03:22 PM
The ERO has proven it is still willing to kill townspeople. We know vidae is ERO. Seems simple enough.

ATLDirtyBirds
05-21-2012, 03:23 PM
I can get down with that.

vote: vidae

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Vote: vidae

See above.

Forenci
05-21-2012, 03:39 PM
I'm still very suspicious of ATL. We do need to lynch vidae at some point, but I don't know if he's a zombie or not yet.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 03:40 PM
Vote Count:

vidae (3) - Grizz, ATL, Cigaro

With 9 alive, 5 are needed for majority

Forenci
05-21-2012, 03:44 PM
My top 3 people I'm most suspicious about are: ATL, CJ and Vidae

Based on the way they've played, I believe they are all suspicious and potentially evil.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 03:45 PM
Guys I would highly reccomend we not ignore the zombie threat.

But vidae being the killer actually makes a ton of sense from what SP told us. Vidae and IBC targeted Bulldogs.

Forenci
05-21-2012, 03:46 PM
Did SP say he was a killer? It sounds like he was a shield, but he did visit Bulldogs so I believe that much. Meh, I just haven't trusted Vidae the entire game. We minds well get rid of him. If zombie kill us, so be it.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Vote Count:

vidae (4) - Grizz, ATL, Cigaro, Forenci

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 03:48 PM
I agree with Forenci. I still think that Vidae is the one we least need to lynch today.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 03:51 PM
Guys I would highly reccomend we not ignore the zombie threat.

But vidae being the killer actually makes a ton of sense from what SP told us. Vidae and IBC targeted Bulldogs.

We're not ignoring it, but the only 'evidence' we have is IBC's 'word'. He also gave his 'word' that ERO wouldn't kill townies.

Cigaro
05-21-2012, 03:51 PM
I agree with Forenci. I still think that Vidae is the one we least need to lynch today.

? Forenci voted for vidae.

Forenci
05-21-2012, 03:52 PM
We're not ignoring it, but the only 'evidence' we have is IBC's 'word'. He also gave his 'word' that ERO wouldn't kill townies.

That's BS. My back story highlights the ERO's ways previously. They're evil and should be killed too. I just don't like 1-2 potential zombies running around.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 03:52 PM
? Forenci voted for vidae.

Yes I was thinking about my post too long. he posted again before I hit submit.

Raiderz4Life
05-21-2012, 03:54 PM

Well, we did end up lynching them and not ATL. Would be senile or delusional to assume they would keep their word that way.

I also think they killed SP out of spite. Maybe they believed he was infected too but I'm sure anger was more the leasing cause.

Brothgar
05-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Meh its going to happen anyway

Lynch Vidae

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 03:56 PM
FINAL Vote Count:

vidae (5) - Grizz, ATL, Cigaro, Forenci, broth

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 04:00 PM
The town leadership's numbers were dwindling and enemies remained amongst them...

After his show yesterday, confirming that he was an ERO member along with Cain, vidae was the obvious target. The remaining town members took him to the gallows where he was hung without a single dissenting vote.

An inspection of his shield revealed where he took a blast from a shotgun and a blood stain at the bottom matched a wound on SuperPacker's body where he was apparently bashed...

http://i.imgur.com/2kiih.jpg
vidae - Immunized ERO Shield - Has been Lynched.
He had a 3-shot ability to block incoming actions against ERO members.

Night 6 has begun. Send in your actions ASAP.

BeerBaron
05-21-2012, 04:17 PM
The town assembles for what they hope will be one of their last days of these meetings...but they find themselves missing someone.

It's ATL, one of the village's oldest and wisest members. They scramble to his shack and find him dead in his bed with his neck snapped.

http://i.imgur.com/tQScf.jpg
ATL - Village Elder (Mason) - Has been Killed.

Day 7 has begun. With 7 alive, 4 are needed for majority

Raiderz4Life
Well there goes the ATL theory.

Cigaro
Well, he wasn't a zombie, so...