PDA

View Full Version : Players You'd Like to See More Film Of?

Matthew Jones
05-30-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm trying to determine who I should make video clips of next. Any suggestions?

critesy
05-30-2012, 08:26 PM
corey lemonier.

CashmoneyDrew
05-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Interior offensive linemen. Safeties.

sbh15
05-30-2012, 09:00 PM
Sharrif Floyd (Gators DT)

SenorGato
05-31-2012, 12:00 AM
Sam Montgomery

the A&M LT

Cooper the UNC G

If there's any Eifert from last year...

ChiFan24
05-31-2012, 12:46 AM
Dave Amerson.

Duffman57
05-31-2012, 01:34 AM
I'd really like some videos of William Gholston, there's none out there right now. But for me its pretty much all about the DE/OLB's or DT's.

A couple of the OG's and OT's would be nice as well.

RCAChainGang
05-31-2012, 02:21 AM
Honey Badger

TACKLE
05-31-2012, 02:25 AM
Any OT who might actually have first round talent.

ChiFan24
05-31-2012, 03:13 AM

Oh, yeah, that too. The Bears should probably grab a left tackle one of these days. The A&M guys, specifically, would be good to watch.

HakeemtheMachine
05-31-2012, 08:14 AM
I'd really like some videos of William Gholston, there's none out there right now. But for me its pretty much all about the DE/OLB's or DT's.

Im working Minn should be done tomorrow and the Georgia game is up on my youtube page JPdraftjedi

HakeemtheMachine
05-31-2012, 08:16 AM
Sam Montgomery

the A&M LT

Cooper the UNC G

If there's any Eifert from last year...I have a bunch of Eifert on my Youtube page Jmpasq

HakeemtheMachine
05-31-2012, 08:17 AM
Just in case its not known I have about 100 2013 Vids up already on my 3 Youtube pages. Jmpasq,Jpdraftjedi and Jmpasq

Brent
05-31-2012, 08:36 AM
the A&M LT
Luke Joeckel, #76. Watch any Tannehill or Jerrod Johnson tape and you'll see him, he's been the starting LT for 3 seasons now.

FUNBUNCHER
05-31-2012, 09:32 AM
Top corner prospects. I know it's hard to get great film from TV on these guys since they really only come into frame as the ball reaches the WR.

Matthew Jones
05-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Interior offensive linemen. Safeties.

Sharrif Floyd (Gators DT)

You can check out video of Floyd and Florida strong safety Matt Elam (#22) here:

s-xxK1VwMTs

Matthew Jones
05-31-2012, 10:05 AM
Sam Montgomery

the A&M LT

Cooper the UNC G

If there's any Eifert from last year...

Honey Badger

You can see a bunch of Montgomery and Mathieu in this one, as well as Alabama's top offensive linemen (Barrett Jones, Chance Warmack, D.J. Fluker.)

zttXkYBnGzQ

Matthew Jones
05-31-2012, 10:08 AM
My next video will be of Wisconsin's offense (RB Montee Ball, OT Ricky Wagner, OG Travis Frederick) against Michigan State's defense (DE William Gholston, CB Johnny Adams) from the Big Ten championship game last year. That seems like something a few people have requested.

Matthew Jones
05-31-2012, 10:12 AM
Also like JMPasq said, he has a bunch of stuff up on Luke Joeckel, so I'll probably skip him. Check out Joeckel against Jackson Jeffcoat on Youtube. My next two games will be the Wisconsin/Michigan St. championship game and then USC/Notre Dame, which should have QB Matt Barkley, WR Robert Woods, C Khaled Holmes, DE Wes Horton, FS T.J. McDonald, and Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert and ILB Manti Te'o.

Matthew Jones
05-31-2012, 11:22 AM
I just got done editing the Wisconsin/Michigan State Big Ten Championship game (Wisconsin offense vs. Michigan State defense.) I mostly paid attention to Michigan State's defenders. Jerel Worthy looked outstanding, Johnny Adams made a couple of big mistakes, and William Gholston was mostly nonexistent. I'll have to see more of Adams/Gholston because they certainly didn't play up to expectations. The video will be up when it's ready.

HakeemtheMachine
05-31-2012, 03:37 PM
Also like JMPasq said, he has a bunch of stuff up on Luke Joeckel, so I'll probably skip him. Check out Joeckel against Jackson Jeffcoat on Youtube. My next two games will be the Wisconsin/Michigan St. championship game and then USC/Notre Dame, which should have QB Matt Barkley, WR Robert Woods, C Khaled Holmes, DE Wes Horton, FS T.J. McDonald, and Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert and ILB Manti Te'o.
I have a lot up on the texas A&M tackles if u look for it. Like I have plenty of Tannehill and Cyrus Gray videos up. All I wil be doing is basically combining those vids to make the new 1's

Big Bird
05-31-2012, 04:06 PM
I just got done editing the Wisconsin/Michigan State Big Ten Championship game (Wisconsin offense vs. Michigan State defense.) I mostly paid attention to Michigan State's defenders. Jerel Worthy looked outstanding, Johnny Adams made a couple of big mistakes, and William Gholston was mostly nonexistent. I'll have to see more of Adams/Gholston because they certainly didn't play up to expectations. The video will be up when it's ready.
Gholston is nobody. He is getting hyped because of his size and name.

I like Johnny Adams, but he is certainly a risk taker and quite skinny. Darqueze Dennard is the real deal on that team. The guy plays all over the place and is just a flat out baller. Massively underrated right now. Has played both corner and safety while at Michigan State. Just does everything well. Has better technique that Adams; much lower in backpedal. People really need to start opening their eyes and appreciate how this kid plays.

SenorGato
05-31-2012, 08:23 PM

Good call on Willy G, as I'm going to call him this one time. There's nothing on him except for that punch, which makes me a fan.

duesouth
06-01-2012, 04:27 AM
I can't find much on Wes Horton (DE, USC) - NFL Draft Scout have him as a 1st/2nd rounder - seen a few highlights, looks to have a good frame, but would like to see more.

Matthew Jones
06-01-2012, 09:12 AM
I can't find much on Wes Horton (DE, USC) - NFL Draft Scout have him as a 1st/2nd rounder - seen a few highlights, looks to have a good frame, but would like to see more.

I'll try to upload some of him from the Notre Dame game today!

Big Bird
06-01-2012, 01:42 PM
I thought Kennard was a much better player on tape. Horton isn't as explosive as Kennard, IMO. They basically split snaps last year. I just don't see much burst off the line from Horton though.

I don't think Kennard is special, but I think he is a solid 2nd to 3rd Rounder. Reminds me a lot of Ray Edwards. Clearly the superior pass rusher on the USC team.

Matthew Jones
06-01-2012, 01:47 PM
Horton plays left end (#96), although he rotates out as, Big Bird mentioned. Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert (#80) and USC FS T.J. McDonald (#7) are two others to keep an eye on, and of course there's always Michael Floyd and Nick Perry if you missed them.

H4y4j08Q3fc

Big Bird
06-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Horton plays left end (#96), although he rotates out as, Big Bird mentioned. Notre Dame TE Tyler Eifert (#80) and USC FS T.J. McDonald (#7) are two others to keep an eye on, and of course there's always Michael Floyd and Nick Perry if you missed them.

H4y4j08Q3fc
That video isn't working for me, but others to keep an eye on the USC defense are CB Isiah Wiley (lanky corner who generally plays off man, solid hips, solid athlete, choppy feet), the guy who actually plays FS for the Trojans, Jawanza Starling (undraftable, unless somebody falls in love with his character [which I know nothing about] or special teams ability [is on kickoff return]), and S Drew McAllister (back-up to McDonald and Starling, plays special teams, high effort guy).

Matthew Jones
06-02-2012, 06:10 AM
That video isn't working for me

Would you mind trying it again? I'm not having any problems viewing it on Youtube, but I don't want to waste my time uploading videos if people are having trouble viewing them.

On a related note, I'm currently uploading the USC offense against the Notre Dame defense. USC's top 2013 prospects are:

QB Matt Barkley
WR Robert Woods*
C Khaled Holmes

You may also want to keep an eye on RB Curtis McNeal, who was impressive during the game. RB Marc Tyler, FB/TE Rhett Ellison, and LT Matt Kalil are notable draft prospects from 2012. WR Marqise Lee is very highly regarded as well, although he is a sophomore.

Notre Dame's top defensive prospect is ILB Manti Te'o, although NT Louis Nix is a massive sophomore nose tackle as well. OLB Darius Fleming and SS Harrison Smith are notable prospects from 2012.

I spent most of the game focused on Khaled Holmes, who played very well against Louis Nix. Although Holmes is not as big as Peter Konz, he could end up being drafted even higher than Konz was. Holmes played right guard as a sophomore and moved to center last year, so there's some versatility to his game, and he was named to the 2011 All-Pac 12 second team and the 2011 All-Academic second team. I was especially impressed with his ability to create holes in the running game against a 320+ pound nose tackle.

Matthew Jones
06-02-2012, 06:18 AM
corey lemonier.

There should be some clips of Lemonier up in the next day or two.

HakeemtheMachine
06-02-2012, 09:17 AM
I should upload all my full game cut ups on a separate name. I have tons of them. I have almost every LSU game cut

Matthew Jones
06-02-2012, 11:30 AM
I should upload all my full game cut ups on a separate name. I have tons of them. I have almost every LSU game cut

I like the full-game cut-ups if there are a bunch of different prospects on a team because it lets the viewer choose who they want to focus on, whereas if a team is relatively limited in terms of prospects it makes more sense to skip to the good stuff, so to speak.

Matthew Jones
06-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Here's the USC offense vs. Notre Dame's defense:

Smag2n2fYN4

P-L
06-02-2012, 11:56 AM

I'd really like some videos of William Gholston, there's none out there right now.
HUTxKogtHH0

Dro
06-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Eric Reid in fact.. i would like to see a scouting report on him by you Jones.

TitanHope
06-02-2012, 10:44 PM
HUTxKogtHH0

Not very flattering for Gholston.

x2. Reid is one of my draft crushes.

OSUGiants17
06-02-2012, 11:11 PM
I would love some more tape on WRs. Specifically Keenan Allen, Marquess Wilson, the two Tennessee wideouts and the WR from Baylor. Obviously I'm not expecting all of them, but a few would be great and make position rankings easier.

Matthew Jones
06-02-2012, 11:51 PM

Later this week or next week I'm actually going to be posting an article about him on NEPatriotsDraft! To sum it up though, he's a high-to-mid first-round pick who can handle deep coverage abilities as well as defend in the box.

TACKLE
06-03-2012, 12:23 AM
You guys know you can just torrent games on your own.

norcalgsr
06-03-2012, 02:21 AM
You guys know you can just torrent games on your own.

Shhh...Actually there are a few guys posting full games on YouTube, and you can simply download them using a plug-in if you have FireFox or Chrome.

TACKLE
06-03-2012, 02:42 AM
Shhh...Actually there are a few guys posting full games on YouTube, and you can simply download them using a plug-in if you have FireFox or Chrome.

I am aware of such Youtube channels and they have allowed me to clear some space on my hd. Though I don't see why I'd need to download them if they are already accessible on Youtube.

norcalgsr
06-03-2012, 03:14 AM
I am aware of such Youtube channels and they have allowed me to clear some space on my hd. Though I don't see why I'd need to download them if they are already accessible on Youtube.

Some plays, I like to watch in slow-motion or go back and forth frame-by-frame.

WVU1
06-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Michael Campanaro & Tavon Austin

Dro
06-03-2012, 12:50 PM
you guys view Ried as more of a FS or a SS? Same Question goes for Honey Badger more of a CB or FS or SS? If he falls to late 1st i wonder if the redskins would trade up to get him and play him at FS or SS (the one thats needed the most).. If he can even play SS.

Matthew Jones
06-03-2012, 04:09 PM
you guys view Ried as more of a FS or a SS? Same Question goes for Honey Badger more of a CB or FS or SS? If he falls to late 1st i wonder if the redskins would trade up to get him and play him at FS or SS (the one thats needed the most).. If he can even play SS.

Eric Reid plays free safety; Brandon Taylor was LSU's strong safety last season. Reid could probably play strong safety in the NFL but free safeties are more valuable, so he'll probably play there. Mathieu played a little bit of safety but his best fit in the NFL will probably be in the slot, where he plays when LSU goes to their sub packages.

Caulibflower
06-03-2012, 04:40 PM
I would love some more tape on WRs. Specifically Keenan Allen, Marquess Wilson, the two Tennessee wideouts and the WR from Baylor. Obviously I'm not expecting all of them, but a few would be great and make position rankings easier.

Make that two for Keenan Allen - came to this thread to request. I've been pretty impressed when I've watched him, but I've been a little surprised at how (seemingly, at least) little video of him is up on the 'Tube. What I'd really like to see is footage of him matched up against top corner prospects, whoever those may be. Don't follow Cal close enough to know who he was going up against.

Caulibflower
06-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Also Aaron Murray. And Jesse Williams.

Dro
06-03-2012, 04:58 PM
Eric Reid plays free safety; Brandon Taylor was LSU's strong safety last season. Reid could probably play strong safety in the NFL but free safeties are more valuable, so he'll probably play there. Mathieu played a little bit of safety but his best fit in the NFL will probably be in the slot, where he plays when LSU goes to their sub packages.

Reason i was asking was because Skins just signed Tanard Jackson this year which leaves SS open (Brandon Meriweather is there so its still open) thats why i was asking could either of these 2 play SS... Honey Badger would be good imo but realistically he shouldn't be a first rounder his coverage skills were kinda exposed in championship game.. need improvement this year.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-03-2012, 05:18 PM
Also Aaron Murray. And Jesse Williams.

Some Jesse Williams/John Jenkins (UGA) would be nice. Also would like to see more of UVA OT Oday Aboushi.

Caulibflower
06-03-2012, 06:16 PM
Not very flattering for Gholston.

Nope. But the fact that Lewan made it look so easy to neutralize him says a lot, too. Keepin' an eye on that kid.

How about some video of Denicos Allen, though, while we're talking Michigan State?

Caulibflower
06-03-2012, 06:29 PM
And maybe some footage of UF's Andre Debose. More of a return guy right now, but looks like he's got some NFL ability.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-03-2012, 06:36 PM
But the fact that Lewan made it look so easy to neutralize him says a lot, too. Keepin' an eye on that kid.

I watched Lewan completely destroy Illinois DE Michael Buchanan. His run blocking skills are legit. It's how much you believe in his pass blocking ability. I haven't seen enough to judge.

Caulibflower
06-03-2012, 06:55 PM
I watched Lewan completely destroy Illinois DE Michael Buchanan. His run blocking skills are legit. It's how much you believe in his pass blocking ability. I haven't seen enough to judge.

Seemed like he was doing a fair bit of that against Gholston, but I haven't seen a whole lot of him, either, so there's not much more that I can say. Certainly makes you think "Jake Long," though.

norcalgsr
06-03-2012, 07:36 PM
Make that two for Keenan Allen - came to this thread to request. I've been pretty impressed when I've watched him, but I've been a little surprised at how (seemingly, at least) little video of him is up on the 'Tube. What I'd really like to see is footage of him matched up against top corner prospects, whoever those may be. Don't follow Cal close enough to know who he was going up against.

Not many top corners in the PAC12, that's why. PAC12 defenses, overall, are a joke if you ask me.

gpngc
06-03-2012, 11:28 PM
I did work on all three WRs.

Wilson has the best hands and pure receiving skills, Allen is the best with the ball in his hands and Woods has pretty much everything a franchise WR needs minus ideal height; He's also the best deep threat of the three.

I'm interested to see how they all progress this season because they're all extremely talented but could still get better.

HakeemtheMachine
06-04-2012, 06:47 AM
Heres a guy I uploaded yesterday havent seen much chatter about him.

Tulsa safety 6-2 222 Dexter MCcoil

leawvovD-Sg

Matthew Jones
06-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Unfortunately the only Cal game I have from last season is Cal/Stanford. If anyone's interested I'll take some clips of Allen from the game, but Hakeem/JP has some stuff up on Youtube already for Allen.

P.S. I haven't forgotten about Corey Lemonier! Clemson/Auburn is next.

critesy
06-04-2012, 12:18 PM
much thanks. i think corey has a chance to really shoot up draft boards shea mclennin or mercilus style. great pass rusher that someone could fall in love with.

there he is against florida and arkansas

nrsR9cmASpc

Caulibflower
06-04-2012, 01:36 PM
Not many top corners in the PAC12, that's why. PAC12 defenses, overall, are a joke if you ask me.

Right. This is precisely my train of thought. He's looked beastly running through secondaries when I've watched him... but I don't know that there's anyone there who's giving you a good idea of how he'll stack up against NFL corners.

Any good one-on-one footage of him against Oregon/Cliff Harris? Arizona State/Omar Bolden? Oregon State/Jordan Poyer? Washington/Desmond Trufant? USC's got a couple pretty good corners, and Texas' Carrington's good. Not huge names, but guys you see in draft rankings.

...He did have his worst statistical game against Oregon last year, and Poyer's probably the most legit of the bunch.

critesy
06-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Right. This is precisely my train of thought. He's looked beastly running through secondaries when I've watched him... but I don't know that there's anyone there who's giving you a good idea of how he'll stack up against NFL corners.

Any good one-on-one footage of him against Oregon/Cliff Harris? Arizona State/Omar Bolden? Oregon State/Jordan Poyer? Washington/Desmond Trufant? USC's got a couple pretty good corners, and Texas' Carrington's good. Not huge names, but guys you see in draft rankings.

...He did have his worst statistical game against Oregon last year, and Poyer's probably the most legit of the bunch.

the texas game should be a good game to review for allen. i really like everyone in their secondary.

dmoneyrockin
06-04-2012, 08:50 PM

I'm currently looking at Mathieu as a safety. His ball skills on the back end are top notch. His size may be a deterant at safety, his skillset fits best there, imo.

HakeemtheMachine
06-04-2012, 09:08 PM
I have a Lemonier vid vs Georgia

UuTwKEGs7uI

HakeemtheMachine
06-04-2012, 09:09 PM
the texas game should be a good game to review for allen. i really like everyone in their secondary.

vs Texas,USC , Washington

Z700g-sndZ4

HakeemtheMachine
06-04-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm currently looking at Mathieu as a safety. His ball skills on the back end are top notch. His size may be a deterant at safety, his skillset fits best there, imo.

I really wonder what he will translate 2. Ideally I think he is a SS skill set wise. Size wise he is a slot corner. The problem is he isnt very good in man coverage. Most likely he will be used in some type of rover role in nickel packages. Play in the box , play some short zone,blitz off the edge

StickSkills
06-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Jelani Jenkins

dmoneyrockin
06-04-2012, 09:38 PM
I really wonder what he will translate 2. Ideally I think he is a SS skill set wise. Size wise he is a slot corner. The problem is he isnt very good in man coverage. Most likely he will be used in some type of rover role in nickel packages. Play in the box , play some short zone,blitz off the edge

I agree with that opinion. His lack of man cover skills limits him as a slot guy. He's a very good blitzer, and a very reliable tackler. He offers a lot of versitility, and he plays the ball in front of him better than anyone that came out recently. He's one of those guys that if were 2-3inches taller and 15-20lbs heavier he'd be a top 10 lock. Right now I see him as a solid 2nd rounder who could push his way into the 1st with a big season, or could slip to the 3rd with a subpar year. Ultimately I think he turns out somewhere between Jim Leonard and Ed Reed.

TACKLE
06-04-2012, 09:43 PM
Jelani Jenkins

Secondeded.

Caulibflower
06-04-2012, 09:53 PM
I try not to be too much of a numbers person, but Tyrann is one guy I do look at and think, "Man, that guy is just too small."

critesy
06-04-2012, 11:06 PM
I have a Lemonier vid vs Georgia

thanks a ton.

Caulibflower
06-04-2012, 11:25 PM
thanks a ton.

Love me some Corey Lemonier.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50275&highlight=Corey+Lemonier

norcalgsr
06-05-2012, 12:24 AM
I try not to be too much of a numbers person, but Tyrann is one guy I do look at and think, "Man, that guy is just too small."

Brent Grimes.

Caulibflower
06-05-2012, 01:05 AM
Brent Grimes.

Brent Grimes is a small guy with great coverage skills. Mathieu is a guy who people want to call a safety because of the way he plays and the fact that he doesn't have great coverage skills, but doesn't even weigh 180 lbs. I think he's a defensive gadget player. You're going to put him in specific situations. I'm not sure where I select a player like that.

Caulibflower
06-05-2012, 01:07 AM
In a way, Tyrann is a defensive version of LaMichael James to me. Take that as you may.

Caulibflower
06-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Lemonier vid vs Georgia

Not as impressed with that game as I was with others. Didn't look strong at the point of attack, and his big plays looked more like bad offensive plays.

bulldog0123
06-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Ben Malena, he ran hard in the bowl game against NW this year. I want to see more of him.

Caulibflower
06-05-2012, 08:59 PM
Roosevelt Nix, Kent State
Ahmad Dixon, Baylor

Caulibflower
06-06-2012, 02:30 PM
...What about some more of Margus Hunt's snaps outside of the Pittsburgh game?

critesy
06-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Love me some Corey Lemonier.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50275&highlight=Corey+Lemonier

hes now up to 6-4 247, said in a recent interview.

HakeemtheMachine
06-07-2012, 08:49 AM
...What about some more of Margus Hunt's snaps outside of the Pittsburgh game?

He is non existent except for Special teams. Watch my Tannehill and Cyrus gray vids vs SMU he did nothing

Matthew Jones
06-08-2012, 07:15 AM
I'm currently uploading the video of Clemson's offense vs. Auburn's defense from last season. I specifically watched for Lemonier and was not impressed at all, he made almost no impact on the game whatsoever (no tackles.) Lemonier relies almost exclusively on the bull rush, struggled to locate the ball, frequently ended up out of position, and was unable to disengage from blockers. He did look pretty smooth dropping into a short coverage at one point, which made me wonder if he may be better suited to playing outside linebacker in the 4-3 in the NFL. His build and athleticism stand out, but they are significantly more impressive than his play, at least in this game. I'll post the link once it's done uploading.

Matthew Jones
06-08-2012, 10:19 AM
KTaraQ-DiF0

Matthew Jones
06-08-2012, 10:33 AM
This may only interest me, but check out this strange formation Clemson employed a couple times in the game (this time for a touchdown run by Ellington.) The two fullbacks (Allen and Diehl) both pull to the left.

http://gyazo.com/8b0a7c63101cee2ef8a684ecf749e430.png

OSUGiants17
06-08-2012, 03:39 PM
vs Texas,USC , Washington

Z700g-sndZ4

thanks for this, you da man Hakeem

bulldog0123
06-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Roosevelt Nix, Kent State
Ahmad Dixon, Baylor

Agreed! He has been dominant ever since his freshman year.

duesouth
06-11-2012, 04:35 AM
I'm working through NFL Draft Scouts top 150 to do a bit of work on each before the season starts. Two second round level prospects I can't find anything for and would like to see.

Oday Aboushi - OT - Virginia

Larry Warford - OG - Kentucky

Particularly Aboushi.

HakeemtheMachine
06-11-2012, 07:02 AM
I'm working through NFL Draft Scouts top 150 to do a bit of work on each before the season starts. Two second round level prospects I can't find anything for and would like to see.

Oday Aboushi - OT - Virginia

Larry Warford - OG - Kentucky

Particularly Aboushi.I have this video of James Gayle vs Morgan Moses who isnt a bad prospect himself but u can see a lot of Aboushi if u focus on the LT instead

86bQEkRiaQQ
Im going to start a new page and upload all my master tapes I cut.

HakeemtheMachine
06-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Problem was resolved

gpngc
06-11-2012, 05:51 PM
This may only interest me, but check out this strange formation Clemson employed a couple times in the game (this time for a touchdown run by Ellington.) The two fullbacks (Allen and Diehl) both pull to the left.

http://gyazo.com/8b0a7c63101cee2ef8a684ecf749e430.png

That is crazy unbalanced. The LT is actually eligible...

RaiderDiehard
06-13-2012, 10:04 AM
Jeremy Smith of OSU. Not much attention paid to their running game last year, with Weeden and Blackmon. Had a couple of monster games against rivals Texas and OU.

Dro
06-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Oday Aboushi truly a player i hope we take in the 2nd round next year.. along with Terrence Williams in round 3.. Ray Ray or Rambo in the 4th,

ATLDirtyBirds
06-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Terrence Williams isn't lasting until Round 3, Rambo isn't lasting until Round 4, and Ray Ray most likely won't last until Round 4. Note, Ray Ray should last based on play, but someone will fall for the H/W/S.

Dro
06-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Terrence Williams isn't lasting until Round 3, Rambo isn't lasting until Round 4, and Ray Ray most likely won't last until Round 4. Note, Ray Ray should last based on play, but someone will fall for the H/W/S.

Terrence could due to the depth of this draft at WR and other positions.. due to him losing RG3 expect his production to drop.. so i think he could easily fall to the early 3rd round.

Ray Ray might be the biggest stretch with me saying he'll go in the 4th.. i probably well most likely will be wrong about that.. Rambo on the other hand i could be correct about since he is facing a suspension. Along with his off the field problems.. Him falling to the 4th isn't as far fetched as you may seem.

duesouth
06-19-2012, 12:49 PM
I have this video of James Gayle vs Morgan Moses who isnt a bad prospect himself but u can see a lot of Aboushi if u focus on the LT instead

Im going to start a new page and upload all my master tapes I cut.

Thanks for this. Master tapes would be great!

Aboushi looked OK - looks to have some upper body power. Would like to see him sit in his stance more - looks heavy footed and struggled to deal with double moves - lost his balance a couple of times as he was bent more at the waist than at the knees. A bit like Brandon Mosley (Auburn/Giants) from this past draft.

Matthew Jones
06-20-2012, 11:07 PM
id like to see Wes horton. but this DE class is stupid good

I have the Notre Dame game:

H4y4j08Q3fc

duesouth
06-21-2012, 05:36 AM
id like to see Wes horton. but this DE class is stupid good

UCLA game (http://**************.com/wes-horton-vs-ucla-2011) has also been done.

Matthew Jones
06-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Oklahoma offense vs. Florida State defense:

-sSuhnbguOg

I'm currently working on the Florida State offense vs. Oklahoma defense clips.

Matthew Jones
06-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Florida State offense vs. Oklahoma defense:

RcQFBYttffQ

Matthew Jones
06-21-2012, 01:16 PM
I'm going to work on getting a video of Virginia vs. Florida State up for anyone interested in looking at Oday Aboushi.

Matthew Jones
06-21-2012, 11:33 PM
For those who asked about Oday Aboushi, or are interested in checking out Morgan Moses, Bjoern Werner, Brandon Jenkins, Nigel Bradham, Greg Reid, Xavier Rhodes, etc.:

Virginia offense vs. Florida State defense 2011

HwiAK3KSVhk

Matthew Jones
06-22-2012, 09:45 AM
Today I'm going to be working on putting together one more clip, although I have a bunch of work to do. Any requests?

Matthew Jones
06-22-2012, 01:21 PM
Auburn TE Philip Lutzenkirchen:

tnxq1wweCCk

ATLDirtyBirds
06-22-2012, 02:08 PM
Today I'm going to be working on putting together one more clip, although I have a bunch of work to do. Any requests?

UNC offensive line.

Matthew Jones
06-22-2012, 02:39 PM
UNC offensive line.

How does UNC offense vs. Clemson defense 2011 sound? I've also got the Miami game if you'd prefer that, but Clemson probably has more relevant defensive players.

ATLDirtyBirds
06-22-2012, 02:45 PM
Either or. Have just been reading some hype, apparently some of the other kids are players beyond Jonathan Cooper.

Matthew Jones
06-22-2012, 03:15 PM
Either or. Have just been reading some hype, apparently some of the other kids are players beyond Jonathan Cooper.

Hakeemthemachine/JMPasq made a video of Giovani Bernard vs. Miami, so I'll do the Clemson one:

0gCUHbM_3cA

Matthew Jones
06-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Here's what's on my to-do list:

North Carolina offense vs. Clemson defense 2011

Wisconsin offense vs. Ohio State defense 2011

Florida offense vs. Georgia defense 2011

I'll probably end up doing the other side of the ball for each game at some point later as well.

Matthew Jones
06-23-2012, 01:58 PM
Wisconsin offense vs. Ohio State defense 2011:

zsZFwXUgoAo

I'm also going to be uploading a video of Wisconsin's offense vs. Michigan State's defense.

Matthew Jones
06-23-2012, 02:43 PM
Wisconsin offense vs. Michigan State defense 2011:

VnRUYPmW4Cs

norcalgsr
06-24-2012, 04:00 AM
I want to see more Cody Hoffman, WR, BYU:

cZS2ltQChOI

duesouth
07-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Next player I've come to I can't find anything on is Demontre Hurst - CB - Oklahoma. Watched a couple of Ronnell Lewis games, but as Hurst plays a lot of zone/off man and wasn't thrown at much - very tough to get an impression on him. If anyone has some film of him being tested would be interested! NFL Draft Scout currently rate him as a third rounder.

Wizdom
07-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Next player I've come to I can't find anything on is Demontre Hurst - CB - Oklahoma. Watched a couple of Ronnell Lewis games, but as Hurst plays a lot of zone/off man and wasn't thrown at much - very tough to get an impression on him. If anyone has some film of him being tested would be interested! NFL Draft Scout currently rate him as a third rounder.

I've watched him play, I live about a 5 minute walk from the OU stadium. He's a smaller CB being listed at 5'10" which means he's probably closer to 5'9" or so. Just a guess though. He played decently well last year and was able to remain healthy all year, which was a trouble spot for our secondary at times last year. He was a solid #2 CB though with 1 INT which was returned for a TD against Texas, as well as having 9 PDs. He's a decent tackler with 42 solos last year and 55 total. He's about 180 as well so he's got a bit of muscle on him for being a smaller defender. Look for him to be our primary CB this year with Fleming going to the Cardinals last year, I'm hopeful he can step up. There's high hopes around here for our defense.

Wizdom
07-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Well since we are picking requests, I would have a couple recommendations.

Any Josh Boyce film as well as Tony Jefferson. I know Tony is being highly regarded but I want to see a bit of film on him as well as Josh Boyce if at all possible.

Matthew Jones
07-03-2012, 08:07 PM

Any Josh Boyce film as well as Tony Jefferson. I know Tony is being highly regarded but I want to see a bit of film on him as well as Josh Boyce if at all possible.

I actually wrote an article on Tony Jefferson recently for NEPatriotsDraft:

http://www.nepatriotsdraft.com/2012/06/potential-patriots-oklahoma-safety-tony-jefferson.html

And here is a clip I put together of Oklahoma's defense vs. Florida State's offense last year:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcQFBYttffQ

RedVision
07-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Zach Line - RB - SMU

thx

HakeemtheMachine
07-04-2012, 06:18 AM
My computer crashed lost some games and some full game cut ups. U guys that cut games be sure to back them up. Had I been uploading them could of downloaded again but no use dwelling on it. Computer is back up and I only lost 3 games. Ohio State/Nebraska RUtgers/Iowa State Tex AM /Northwestern. OSU Neb is the only full game that I hadnt backed up

HakeemtheMachine
07-04-2012, 06:19 AM

I was in the middle of cutting up Oklahoma and OSU for him and Hurst when my comp died. Have that game backed up on disk though. I probably will do that game first

HakeemtheMachine
07-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Going to release some of my Full games

Kcwgr8XARp8