PDA

View Full Version : Batman Beyond Game Thread - Town Wins

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 10:45 AM
After last time I don't want to use BB's role write up as an excuse. Isn't that what killed CMD?

Yes and no. BB laid out a clear difference between a protector and a bodyguard. Protectors survive, bodyguards die. CMD claimed to be a bodyguard, not protector, who had been triggered, thus should've died. CMD assumed they were the same thing. Had he looked at BB's role list first, he may not have done so.

jrdrylie
After last time I don't want to use BB's role write up as an excuse. Isn't that what killed CMD?

It kind of was. But it's only because CMD ****** up. He called himself a bodyguard, which always dies when it protects. But even when he was pressed on that fact, he didn't correct himself, making it seem like he was lying about being a protector. If he had said protector, he'd probably still be alive.

ImBrotherCain
My take on Cigaro:

Day One: I don't really take anything from Day One. He did seem to be very concerned about the time limit. If anything, that makes me think he is more likely good.

Day Two: He didn't see the importance of gaining information about characters. That is kind of suspicious because ANY additional information (assuming it isn't a lie) is good information. So that is a bit sketchy. But I din't really see him deflecting. When IBC attacked him, he came with answers. Yes, he accused a few people, but I'm not sure how he was directing attention away from himself.

Before I even think about voting for Cigaro, I'd like to see the exact posts that IBC and other's think are incriminating because I'm not seeing it.

The fact is the evidence I have is no more than reading his posts. Comparing it to how he has played in the past and going from there. Ill tell you now I have no hard evidence he is evil.

SuperMcGee
Sigh, Elvis again comes off as the sketchiest player today. I personally think Cigaro looks way better coming out of their recent encounter.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Sigh, Elvis again comes off as the sketchiest player today. I personally think Cigaro looks way better coming out of their recent encounter.

Cigaro actually believes FE is good though. But you are correct. I think Cig comes off better in his encounters with IBC.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 10:47 AM
Also "Ace" how big of a character is he? I don't know the show all that well. Were his "Triggered Protections" intended to protect Batman?

SuperMcGee
06-05-2012, 10:48 AM
That said, I gave Cigaro credit in the last game for being logical in the face of accusation when he was totally evil. Not going to clear him at all, but I don't see him as a target above others.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Yeah I'm not entirely sure we can trust Cigaro at this point. Call it a hunch but I think he has been trying to steer us in the wrong direction this entire time.

I think he is the best move at this point. Jvig's silence (and Caddy's for that matter) is at best irritating, and I know people still think TH and FE are suspicious. But your comment about steering people wrong is how I've felt about him since almost the beginning. His sneaky-aggressive pushing of CMD over the cliff sealed it for me.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Here's basically how I feel about FE; the way he's playing is extremely suspicious. He's jumping from vote to vote, for little to no reason at all. He's voting for me because the town 'needs a head cheerleader'. But his hints make me think his character is good. The only problem is, his hints are extremely vague and could potentially go both ways, and may not actually be hints at all. I've also only seen the first season of BB, 13 of 52 total episodes, so I'm no expert on it either. I had removed my vote and some of suspicions, but his whole 'I'll follow you just because' stirs up those original suspicions.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 10:53 AM
Also "Ace" how big of a character is he? I don't know the show all that well. Were his "Triggered Protections" intended to protect Batman?

Ace protects Bruce Wayne (not batman in the series) because it is Bruce's dog.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Guys please... I commend you to lynch Cigaro. If I am wrong lynch me tomorrow.

bantx
06-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Guys please... I commend you to lynch Cigaro. If I am wrong lynch me tomorrow.

Are you trying to tell us you do have info and to trust you or we should trust your gut feelings. Because if it's your gut I'm not going to follow you.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Yeah, unless there is some solid information backing it up, the only gut I'm following is my own.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Lets just say I will fix things if I am wrong. I will not divulge into that any further.

CJSchneider
I'm skipping over, then going back to read, in order to post this as I feel it is important. CMD knew he had been triggered and as it was pointed out TH, thought it was odd there was only one death. TH is a huge liability to the town if we leave him in.

lynch:TH

FlyingElvis
You guys are ******* daft.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Vote Count:

Cigaro (4) - FlyingElvis, Cain, killswitch, vidae
TH (3) - Shane, UKFan, CJ
jvig (1) - Cigaro

With 18 remaining, 10 are needed for majority.

bantx
06-05-2012, 11:00 AM
Lets just say I will fix things if I am wrong. I will not divulge into that any further.

not enough to sway my opinion

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 11:06 AM
not enough to sway my opinion

Well let's just sit down and have a 15 day circlejerk then because we aren't going to get anything ******* done if we don't work together.

CJSchneider
06-05-2012, 11:08 AM
Vote Count:

Cigaro (4) - FlyingElvis, Cain, killswitch, vidae
TH (3) - Shane, UKFan, CJ
jvig (1) - Cigaro

OK, after going back and catching up. I think we have 2-3 bad guys right here.

I already told you why I find TH suspicious. I don't like how Cigaro just abandoned defending Jvig the way he did. It feels as if he abandoned a team mate once he knew it was a lost cause.

bantx
06-05-2012, 11:09 AM
Well let's just sit down and have a 15 day circlejerk then because we aren't going to get anything ******* done if we don't work together.

Is that what your gut feeling is telling you to do? Have a circle jerk?

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 11:11 AM

I already told you why I find TH suspicious. I don't like how Cigaro just abandoned defending Jvig the way he did. It feels as if he abandoned a team mate once he knew it was a lost cause.

I 'abandoned' jvig because its an entirely new day, and silencing lasts for only one day. I can believe being silenced for one day, but not necessarily two in a row.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 11:11 AM
Is that what your gut feeling is telling you to do? Have a circle jerk?

To be fair... My other suspicion that I haven't been vocal of is you.

You are also playing far different than you have in the past.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 11:12 AM

I agree about your TH suspicions, I mentioned the same thing earlier. But I'm moreso suspicious of Cigaro. TH isn't posting much so there is less to go on with him.

bantx
06-05-2012, 11:13 AM
whats different in the way I play?

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 11:14 AM
whats different in the way I play?

You are far more aggressive this game than I recall. A little more belligerent in your responses.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 11:15 AM
bantx' staunch refusal to even consider Cigaro is suspicious.

CJSchneider
06-05-2012, 11:16 AM
I agree about your TH suspicions, I mentioned the same thing earlier. But I'm moreso suspicious of Cigaro. TH isn't posting much so there is less to go on with him.

That is a huge SK tactic. I know.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 11:16 AM
That is a huge SK tactic. I know.

Brody was the SK. Doubt there are two.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 11:17 AM

Brilliant! Toss Todd in that mix, too.

bantx
06-05-2012, 11:17 AM
I gave my reasonings for why and who I will vote for. You and IBC are reaching for straws to try and start a lynch train.

CJSchneider
06-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Brody was the SK. Doubt there are two.

Games progress and every good sniper needs a spotter.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 11:20 AM

I don't understand. You think someone stepped up to replace Brody? Or is otherwise aligned?

SuperMcGee
06-05-2012, 11:22 AM

Hmmm.

A bulletproof serial killer being able to be arrested is interesting. That and your statement make me think that being "arrested" may not necessarily be the end of things. The evil person's end of it was probably just the result of the dark knight having unblockable abilities, but I will never discount the possibility of an Arkham breakout in this universe.

CJSchneider
06-05-2012, 11:23 AM
I think CMD knew he had been triggered once.
I think it is odd that TH made the comment he did.
To assume there is only one person aligned neutral and has access to info is preparing to be blind-sided.

Shane P. Hallam

Reading up on Mad Stan, that wouldn't be the case.

Shouldn't the focus be on those that AREN'T posting? It's why I voted Jvig before and it is why I am voting TH now.

Everyone in single digits:

JVig - 2 Posts
Caddy - 4 Posts
Jensen - 6 Posts
TitanHope - 9 Posts

I'd bet there is one mafia member in there at least. As much as IBC is banging the drum for Cigaro, I will bang the drum for TH. CMD shared suspicion of him, and we know CMD was fairly important, TH has been inconsistent, making mistakes and I am FAR from the only one to suspect him.

ImBrotherCain
Alright guys I don't know how I can make it any clearer... Lynch Cigaro... If he is good I will fix things.

This right there will give us a ton of info. I don't understand how you guys cannot see this.

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Alright guys I don't know how I can make it any clearer... Lynch Cigaro... If he is good I will fix things.

This right there will give us a ton of info. I don't understand how you guys cannot see this.

Stop with your crusade. It is unbecoming.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 11:25 AM
I think CMD knew he had been triggered once.
I think it is odd that TH made the comment he did.
To assume there is only one person aligned neutral and has access to info is preparing to be blind-sided.

Alright I got you. I'm not really sure that TH is aligned with Brody, but CMD saying he had been triggered and TH implying that he expected another kill is certainly an interesting point.

vidae
06-05-2012, 11:25 AM
I'm choosing to believe IBC here. My vote will stay with Cigaro unless some big information comes to light.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
Stop with your crusade. It is unbecoming.

But your TH crusade is okay? You just posted above you saying.

As much as IBC is banging the drum for Cigaro, I will bang the drum for TH.

I am not discounting the mounting evidence against TH but I trust my reasoning and my ability.

Cigaro

First you said when I come good, you'll accept your lynch. Now you're saying when I come up good, you'll 'fix things'. All of this based solely on your 'gut feeling'.

You're going woot on us.

Shane P. Hallam
But your TH crusade is okay? You just posted above you saying.

Yes it is.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 11:29 AM
First you said when I come good, you'll accept your lynch. Now you're saying when I come up good, you'll 'fix things'. All of this based solely on your 'gut feeling'.

You're going woot on us.

If you want to lynch me if I am wrong by all means... but either way I will either fix things or accept my own lynching.

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 11:40 AM
If you want to lynch me if I am wrong by all means... but either way I will either fix things or accept my own lynching.

I think I understand what you are saying, but save it. The longer you keep this up, the more you hurt the town, FYI. Just trust ME here over your intuition right now.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 11:42 AM
The way Shane suddenly jumped in screaming "no no trust ME trust ME" after IBC got a few people to follow his Cigaro suspicious is, you guessed it, suspicious.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 11:44 AM
The way Shane suddenly jumped in screaming "no no trust ME trust ME" after IBC got a few people to follow his Cigaro suspicious is, you guessed it, suspicious.

Ahh I feel other wise... I think I am going to go with JBond on this one.

Unvote: Cigaro

Vote: TitanHope

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 11:45 AM
I will reiterate that I don't know if TH is evil, but as suspicions go, he is about 50x higher on my list than Cigaro.

I still have Caddy and Jvig up on my list as well. Just want to clarify.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Vote Count:

Cigaro (3) - FlyingElvis, killswitch, vidae
TH (4) - Shane, UKFan, CJ, Cain
jvig (1) - Cigaro

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Well, I'm already a proven sucker for popularity.

Unvote: Cigaro

Lynch: TitanHope

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 11:48 AM
And the FE vote hopping continues.

bantx
06-05-2012, 11:49 AM
I still dont see why Jvig hasn't posted still. But I'm all for TH if anything. I'd much rather go for jvig.

killxswitch
Fine, whatever. I don't want to screw around all day for a resolution and TH was on my list.

unvote Cigaro FOR NOW
vote: lynch TH

ImBrotherCain
I wonder if Elvis has some sort of modifier that makes it so he has to vote for the majority... It wouldn't be out of the question... nor would be be something outside of one of the bastard roles us mods like to use now and again.

CJSchneider
06-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Trust me he isn't falling off anyone's radar and it will be interesting to hear what he says should he show back up.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Vote Count:

Cigaro (1) - vidae
TH (6) - Shane, UKFan, CJ, Cain, FlyingElvis, killswitch
jvig (1) - Cigaro

bantx
06-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Vote: TH

has jvig posted any where else?

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 11:58 AM
I wonder if Elvis has some sort of modifier that makes it so he has to vote for the majority... It wouldn't be out of the question... nor would be be something outside of one of the bastard roles us mods like to use now and again.

Anyone anyone Bueller Bueller?

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 11:59 AM
Vote Count:

Cigaro (1) - vidae
TH (7) - Shane, UKFan, CJ, Cain, FlyingElvis, killswitch, Bantx
jvig (1) - Cigaro

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Not today he hasn't. It seems no one's going to vote for him, so I'm not going to commit myself to a lost cause. I'm fine with voting for TH, but I'm going to hold my vote for a while to see if he shows up and chooses to defend himself.

Unvote: jvig

CJSchneider
Anyone anyone Bueller Bueller?

It'd be an interesting twist. Definitely something to keep an eye on.

vidae
I don't know what is going on but we're about to find out if Shane is trustworthy.

unvote : Cigaro

vote : TH

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Before I vote for anyone, I want Cain to explain something for me:

You were leading the crusade to lynch Cigaro. Then Shane says this:

I think I understand what you are saying, but save it. The longer you keep this up, the more you hurt the town, FYI. Just trust ME here over your intuition right now.

Suddenly, you change your vote. Shane later says that he doesn't know TH is evil, he is just very suspicious. Something there just doesn't add up. You tell everyone to follow your gut. You even say if you are wrong, you can fix it. Then all of the sudden, Shane pops up and says "Hey Cain, follow MY gut." And that is enough?

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 12:02 PM
FE cast a first vote for Broth, so it can't be a majority modifier.

SuperMcGee
06-05-2012, 12:03 PM
I didn't find anything so odd with the post about one death being curious, and I'm not so sure I follow the logic of the argument, but I have no real better suspicions, unless Elvis is pulling one over on us.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 12:06 PM
I don't know what is going on but we're about to find out if Shane is trustworthy.

unvote : Cigaro

vote : TH

Yet IBC couldn't garner the same support with the exact same scenario.

I am brother cain's deflated sense of worth.

CJSchneider
06-05-2012, 12:08 PM

Suddenly, you change your vote. Shane later says that he doesn't know TH is evil, he is just very suspicious. Something there just doesn't add up. You tell everyone to follow your gut. You even say if you are wrong, you can fix it. Then all of the sudden, Shane pops up and says "Hey Cain, follow MY gut." And that is enough?

I would hope he could still fix it, if he were wrong.

ImBrotherCain

I think Shane has more info to go off than that... I cannot be positive.

Brothgar
I want to at least give TH a chance to talk before we lynch him. He might be silenced.

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 12:09 PM
I would hope he could still fix it, if he were wrong.

If I'm reading IBC correctly, yes.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Vote Count:

TH (8) - Shane, UKFan, CJ, Cain, FlyingElvis, killswitch, Bantx, vidae

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 12:11 PM
I think Shane has more info to go off than that... I cannot be positive.
He said he didn't know TH, just that he seems more suspicious than Cigaro. Shane gave you NOTHING and that was enough to sway you.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 12:11 PM
I unvoted jvig.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 12:12 PM
I unvoted jvig.

...Fixed...

CJSchneider
06-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Vote Count:

TH (8) - Shane, UKFan, CJ, Cain, FlyingElvis, killswitch, Bantx, vidae

Cigaro unvoted for Jvig.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Hey BB I think Cigaro removed his jvig vote.

ImBrotherCain
He said he didn't know TH, just that he seems more suspicious than Cigaro. Shane gave you NOTHING and that was enough to sway you.

He said noting correct... But there has been evidence recently of THs potential evilness. I still think JBond has more information than he is leading on. We have seen potential investigators do this before.

CJSchneider
Damn you and your ninja edits.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 12:15 PM
I unvoted jvig.

Cigaro unvoted for Jvig.

Hey BB I think Cigaro removed his jvig vote.

http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/night-crawler-playing-football-for-auburn.gif

bantx
06-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Hey bb cigaro unvoted

CJSchneider
06-05-2012, 12:18 PM
http://www.lolroflmao.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/night-crawler-playing-football-for-auburn.gif

Holy Horse ****, Batman
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PLxztZ0YsHo/T3v43BbNUhI/AAAAAAAAAqo/Z4pr3RrEhIs/s1600/great+success.jpg

BeerBaron
Enough off topic. Back to game playing.

Jvig43
Hi, so now that Im out of work and have the rest of the day off I plan on catching up a bit. But I mean lynching me quicker would get people to move on and may help since after today i will be back to being away from my computer and working for the next few days. Anyway with that said, I am pretty useless to you all so I understand lynching me because I can't contribute anything. All I can say is I'm not evil but have no powers so I'll try to catch up but in the mean time understand if its to late for me.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 12:19 PM
Okay, if Shane has information, I can see him wanting to be cryptic seeing as he is often a mafia target. I'll buy that explanation.

Lynch TH

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi, so now that Im out of work and have the rest of the day off I plan on catching up a bit. But I mean lynching me quicker would get people to move on and may help since after today i will be back to being away from my computer and working for the next few days. Anyway with that said, I am pretty useless to you all so I understand lynching me because I can't contribute anything. All I can say is I'm not evil but have no powers so I'll try to catch up but in the mean time understand if its to late for me.

Why didn't you post yesterday then?

BeerBaron
Vote Count:

TH (9) - Shane, UKFan, CJ, Cain, FlyingElvis, killswitch, Bantx, vidae, JR

bantx
So he wasn't silenced. Now I'm almost 80% sure there is not a silencer in this game.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 12:23 PM
So he wasn't silenced. Now I'm almost 80% sure there is not a silencer in this game.

It should be 100% everyone posted yesterday except Jvig.

Jvig43
06-05-2012, 12:23 PM
Correct I was not silenced and apologize for my lack of activity. Ive been posting in other threads on my phone but havent really kept up with the game much and I feel bad about it but I'm trying to get up to speed now. Like I said I have nothing to contribute which doesnt help my case, and I have no night actions either so Im not particularly useful to you at all and not really conversing hasnt helped either but I should be on and following a bunch more for the rest of today/tonight and will check my phone more in the coming days. Lynching me would help getting your suspicions out of the way and may help lead to finding people who just jump on the Jvig bandwagon so I understand if you choose to go through with it.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 12:24 PM
I'll end it, I have to leave for the afternoon anyways.

Vote: TH

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Correct I was not silenced and apologize for my lack of activity. Ive been posting in other threads on my phone but havent really kept up with the game much and I feel bad about it but I'm trying to get up to speed now. Like I said I have nothing to contribute which doesnt help my case, and I have no night actions either so Im not particularly useful to you at all and not really conversing hasnt helped either but I should be on and following a bunch more for the rest of today/tonight and will check my phone more in the coming days. Lynching me would help getting your suspicions out of the way and may help lead to finding people who just jump on the Jvig bandwagon so I understand if you choose to go through with it.

You WOULD be useful if you actually posted/followed the game. Something still not adding up that you could post on your phone elsewhere, but not even tell us this yesterday.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 12:39 PM
FINAL Vote Count:

TH (10) - Shane, UKFan, CJ, Cain, FlyingElvis, killswitch, Bantx, vidae, JR, Cigaro

The towns votes were swayed heavily throughout the day, but in the end, the decided to pounce on TitanHope.

"Fools!" he shouted as he backed up, readying his sound generating weapon. A deafening screech overcame the crowd as he made a break for it, but a well timed bat hook busted his device.

TitanHope was tackled to the ground by a swarm of Gotham PD officers and hauled off to Arkham for evaluation.

http://i.imgur.com/6yi1n.jpg
TitanHope - Shriek - 3-Shot Mafia Shield - Has been Lynched.

Night 3 has begun. Send in your night actions ASAP even if you aren't using yours!

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Day Four began and the caped crusader was at it again. Outside of the Gotham police station hung an unconscious Caddy in a bat net. He was immediately arrested and taken to Arkham for evaluation.

http://i.imgur.com/gAdJ1.jpg
Caddy - Spellbinder - 2-Shot Mind Control - Has been Arrested.
He could mind-control one person to perform the kill in his place, roleblocking them in the process.

Unfortunately, Caddy's hypnotic virtual reality orb was out of power, leading the police to believe it had recently been used.

It wasn't long before a call came in from the home of Gotham high school student CJ. It appears he had been mind controlled and forced to jump off his roof to his death...

http://i.imgur.com/u2Lsm.jpg
CJ - Blade Summer - Townie - Has been Killed.

Day 4 has begun. With 15 remaining, 8 are needed for majority.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Sooo Mr. JBond... any thoughts today? If not my crusade continues :-)

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Alright, two mafia members arrested in a row. We're on track.

bantx
06-05-2012, 02:10 PM
Vote: Jvig
his reason was weak and not posting when he was posting in multiple threads.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Vote Count:

jvig (1) - Bantx

With 15 remaining, 8 are needed for majority.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Poor Blade! This is horrible news.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Yeah, I'll change it if info comes out, but he basically said he won't be participating so we might as well.

Lynch Jvig

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Vote Count:

jvig (2) - Bantx, JR

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 02:25 PM
Sooo Mr. JBond... any thoughts today? If not my crusade continues :-)

If that's the case, then I don't think you quite caught my drift last time.

I'm toying around with this, who was around and didn't vote for TH/tried to keep him from getting lynched. Probably our best piece of evidence at this point.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 02:31 PM

I'm toying around with this, who was around and didn't vote for TH/tried to keep him from getting lynched. Probably our best piece of evidence at this point.

I got ya now... Alright give me a min lets see what I can dig up.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Jvig's posts were pretty stupid. Now that we know there was a mind-controller, is it possible that there is another and Jvig was forced to say that stuff? His post just didn't make sense, why sign up for a game if you have no intention of playing in it?

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Todd, Broth didn't vote but voted previous days

Cigaro, Bantx and JR voted late and voted previous days

Elvis voted late as well... could be a potential diversion.

SuperMcGee
06-05-2012, 02:46 PM
Jvig's posts were pretty stupid. Now that we know there was a mind-controller, is it possible that there is another and Jvig was forced to say that stuff? His post just didn't make sense, why sign up for a game if you have no intention of playing in it?

That seems like a stretch. I'm thinking he knew he wouldn't survive at that pace with how he's picked up votes the past few days, and it would make more sense to pull out that post while someone else was going down than the next day when the focus is back on him. Then claimed to be vaniller to continue to keep his profile down.

Jvig43
06-05-2012, 02:52 PM
I did have intention to play it, I love batman but like I said I dont have anyhting to contribute and yes I could have been more helpful if I had paid closer attention to the game but havent really. I wasnt mind controlled haha. I mean like I said I understand lynching me, the most I can do to help you guys from here on out anyway is to follow the game better and just vote so if youd rather take the chance to lynch me go ahead, I'm just not bad tho.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 02:53 PM
So far what stands out for me as what other people has stated is that Rob isn't playing his usual game. And Flying elvis following suite with Rob is just a little suspicious, but thats just to keep in mind
Followed RobS (Good!) and then followed IBC/Shane in the lynching of someone evil. Still suspicious?

Also, not only did JR cast vote #9 out of 10, he also was working at least a soft defense of TitanHope before it became a lost cause.

As for your question, Killswitch, the write up for mind control (and horrifying death of Blade) suggest the ability was more of a night action one. Someone would be controlled at night to perform an action rather than something that would work in the daytime on someone's posts here.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 02:59 PM
Followed RobS (Good!) and then followed IBC/Shane in the lynching of someone evil. Still suspicious?

Also, not only did JR cast vote #9 out of 10, he also was working at least a soft defense of TitanHope before it became a lost cause.

As for your question, Killswitch, the write up for mind control (and horrifying death of Blade) suggest the ability was more of a night action one. Someone would be controlled at night to perform an action rather than something that would work in the daytime on someone's posts here.

That wasn't a defense of Titan Hope. I just didn't understand how Cain could be so sure Cigaro was evil to then switch after Shane said nothing substantial. It was more covering my own ass.

Jensen
06-05-2012, 03:10 PM
I don't think jvig is evil, lynching him would just get rid of another town-aligned player that just happens to be inactive. bantx is a little suspicious to me, don't know why, just have a feeling he may be evil.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Good to see two mafias down just like that, plus the sk night one. Had suspicions about caddy and th, glad to see they were correct. My remaining suspicions are jvig and fe. Not really sure I can believe jvig, although its plausible. I've thought FE was evil since early and continue too, his boasting about his random switch to TH makes me think iit was just a front.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 03:34 PM
Good to see two mafias down just like that, plus the sk night one. Had suspicions about caddy and th, glad to see they were correct. My remaining suspicions are jvig and fe. Not really sure I can believe jvig, although its plausible. I've thought FE was evil since early and continue too, his boasting about his random switch to TH makes me think iit was just a front.

It wasn't random. It was reading comprehension.

I'm trying to help some of you see that the reasons you have posted as evidence of my "suspicious / sketchy" behavior are unfounded.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 03:35 PM

I'm a lot more suspicious of you than of FE.

bantx
06-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Everyone and their feelings -_-

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 03:39 PM
Everyone and their feelings -_-

Must be hormonal.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 03:41 PM
It wasn't random. It was reading comprehension.

I'm trying to help some of you see that the reasons you have posted as evidence of my "suspicious / sketchy" behavior are unfounded.

Your defense has been that you were following Rob who was good, and then IBC ehich led to you voting for a mafia. This voting habit strikes me as exactly what someone would do when wanting to be active without actually having to do much. You'll piggy back on others, and when it goes wrong simply say you were following and everyone else voted for him. Consistently riding coattails and then using that as a defense does not seem genuine to me, plain and simple.

bantx
06-05-2012, 03:41 PM
Jenson comes here with all of his 7 post and says he's feeling that I'm evil, but doesn't know why. Cool stuff. Why have you barely post?

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 03:43 PM
I'm a lot more suspicious of you than of FE.

Shane seems to believe Cigaro is a good guy. Seeing as he was right about TH, I'm willing to believe him on Cig until I have reason to believe otherwise.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Your defense has been that you were following Rob who was good, and then IBC ehich led to you voting for a mafia. This voting habit strikes me as exactly what someone would do when wanting to be active without actually having to do much. You'll piggy back on others, and when it goes wrong simply say you were following and everyone else voted for him. Consistently riding coattails and then using that as a defense does not seem genuine to me, plain and simple.

That's a whole lot more understandable. It's also a whole lot different than claiming it was a "random" change in my vote.

I'm doing all I can. If I find something I think is out of whack I mention it. If I see a solid argument from someone else I am willing to go with it.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 03:45 PM
Shane seems to believe Cigaro is a good guy. Seeing as he was right about TH, I'm willing to believe him on Cig until I have reason to believe otherwise.

I haven't seen that.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 03:46 PM

I still have my suspicions but I am quelling them because of JBond.

I repost this to maybe bring things to someones attention.

bantx
06-05-2012, 03:49 PM
McGee didn't vote either and punish me for switching my vote from jvig to th late...

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 03:54 PM
I haven't seen that.
It's there. The question is whether or not there are two factions and Shane/Cig are together in one and gave us TH to garner good will.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Looking at Jvigs post habits over the last 24 hours and there's an awful lot going on for him to simply pop in here and claim he's busy. Add to that his admission that he wasn't silenced and I see no reason to keep him around. Even Shane has him on his naughty list, at this point.

Vote: Jvig

With that, I'm heading home and probably won't be back on for 3 or 4 hours.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 04:02 PM
Vote Count:

jvig (3) - Bantx, JR, FlyingElvis

Jvig43
06-05-2012, 04:08 PM
Eh if I was evil I would totally go with I was brain washed I wouldnt come out and say I wasnt... wouldnt make alot of sense. Plus if I was evil I would have been alot more active because people who lay low automatically get lynched.

SuperMcGee
06-05-2012, 04:11 PM
McGee didn't vote either and punish me for switching my vote from jvig to th late...

I actually thought it was odd how so many people were jumping onto it. The statement about only one person dying was a pretty weak argument to me and that's what most people seemed to point to. I was writing a whole thing up about it when the thread closed, some of it not completely relevant to this game.

Jvig43
06-05-2012, 04:12 PM
Eh if I was evil I would totally go with I was brain washed I wouldnt come out and say I wasnt... wouldnt make alot of sense. Plus if I was evil I would have been alot more active because people who lay low automatically get lynched.

Just so I am not page trapped.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 04:29 PM
Why are you so insistent about getting lynched?

Jvig43
06-05-2012, 04:33 PM
I'm not at all, I would like to live I just assume I will be lynched.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I noticed FlyingElvis, who criticized me for voting for jvig yesterday, is now voting for jvig. Interesting...

UKfan
06-05-2012, 04:42 PM
FE in general has been a bit shady this game IMO

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 04:56 PM
Vote: FlyingElvis

I think my interpretation of FE's supposed hints were either simply overanalyzed or off the mark.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Vote Count:

jvig (3) - Bantx, JR, FlyingElvis
FlyingElvis (1) - Cigaro

SuperMcGee
06-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Yeah, this isn't moving so well and I don't really want to be hung up on something like that with how he has acted. I also get the feeling that CJ may have been who you thought he was.

vote: FlyingElvis

UKfan
06-05-2012, 05:08 PM

ncst8fan83
06-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Sorry guys, family duty calls. Probably won't be as active over the next couple days as I am not at work. Reading over the past few pages, FE seems super suspicious to me, but I'm not sold on him just yet. I will check back before I head to bed tonight and cast my vote if we aren't already in the night phase.

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 05:36 PM

So people who didn't vote were:

Jvig
McGee
Todd
Broth

I agree that mafia could have hopped on the train at the end, but it went pretty quick. I'm still not sure which I like better. I get the feeling Jvig isn't lying, he has a decent point that he would have lied his butt off if he were evil to stay alive.

I'm still thinking on this.

Todd Bertuzzi
I just caught up, can't complain with a day like that where we nab two mafia. If I had to pick someone right now, it would be FlyingElvis. His posting has become more frequent and defensive as the game has worn on and suspicions have been brought up against him.

Vote: Lynch FlyingElvis

Brothgar
i'm really don't know anything but I don't think jvig is evil

Todd Bertuzzi
06-05-2012, 05:38 PM
I didn't vote because I left when TH had like one vote against him and like McGee, I just wasn't buying the argument that he must be evil since he brought up the fact that there was only one kill was odd.

Todd Bertuzzi
06-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I'd like to hear more from UK. Broth isn't exactly brothing it up either which someone mentioned and I'm growing quite suspicious of him.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 05:41 PM
I said it before. I had no problem voting for TH I just wanted to give him a chance to defend himself. I usually vote late or not at all. I did the same with the Wire game as well I like to get as much info out there as possible.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 05:41 PM
I'd like to hear more from UK. Broth isn't exactly brothing it up either which someone mentioned and I'm growing quite suspicious of him.

I noticed this too. Haven't really thought too much about it, but its interesting.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 05:42 PM
I think Jvig is being honest about being good so lynching him, even when he isn't participating is dumb. FE is being suspicious.

Unvote Jvig
Vote Elvis

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 05:43 PM
Vote Count:

jvig (2) - Bantx, FlyingElvis
FlyingElvis (5) - Cigaro, SuperMcGee, UKFan, Todd, JR

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 05:43 PM
I said it before. I had no problem voting for TH I just wanted to give him a chance to defend himself. I usually vote late or not at all. I did the same with the Wire game as well I like to get as much info out there as possible.

Though you said you think he could have been silenced when the general consensus was Jvig was silenced, and even when Jvig spoke up, you still didn't vote for TH.

I think someone who didn't vote for TH is evil, I just don't know which one.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 05:46 PM
Though you said you think he could have been silenced when the general consensus was Jvig was silenced, and even when Jvig spoke up, you still didn't vote for TH.

There were two people not talking. And with Rob TH and Brody being the only ones that were mentioned at the end of yesterday to look at it seemed like a good set up plan.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 05:47 PM

I would have to look further but I might have an idea whom.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Oh and to the last part about not voting when Jvig spoke up. His speaking only confirmed that he wasn't silenced on that day. Pointing toward my theory. He didn't say he was never silenced til after the final vote was caste.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 05:53 PM
So is it just me or is the Mafia laying low? It seems like the two that have been locked up spoke less then 10x.

Right now that leaves us with:

Jensen - 7
JVig - 8

Close to that level of posting
ncst8 - 11
UKFan - 20
Vidae - 23

Suddenly Vidae became very suspicious to me... anyone else's thoughts?

Jensen
06-05-2012, 05:54 PM
Jenson comes here with all of his 7 post and says he's feeling that I'm evil, but doesn't know why. Cool stuff. Why have you barely post?

Why have you gotten so angry? It's not like I actually voted for you anything. People throw random suspicions out all the time. You don't have to act like I personally insulted you. But your reaction does make me feel more confident in you being evil.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 05:54 PM
I don't think Vidae is evil

Jensen
06-05-2012, 05:56 PM
I've been thinking FlyingElvis was evil since the second day or so, so I'm willing to vote for him again.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 05:56 PM
I named vidae yesterday, but at the same time, even when he's evil he posts regularly so I don't know with him.

No read on UK.

ncst8 had a seemingly credible story, since it matched the exact role that Rob had. At the same time, would there be two?

jvig I'm not sure of, I voted for him for a reason yesterday, but I can say his story is at least plausible.

Jensen regularly posts low, but I have no read on whether he's or bad because of it. But just like he regularly posts low, he's regularly bad as well. Don't know if they're related. I know at least last game he slipped up a few times which gave him away.

Todd Bertuzzi
06-05-2012, 05:57 PM
Vidae, FE and broth are suspicious to me. Vidae has been laying low and just going with the flow. He hasn't been tossing out theories like he usually does and he's mostly just siding with other people. I said it earlier about him and JBond and now that I'm pretty sure JBond is trustworthy I have become even more suspicious of vidae. The longer he lasts, the more suspicious he becomes to me as well because as mafia he is always one of the people I target early on. It should be said, they do seem to be targeting players who are unlikely to be watched so far though.

vidae, FE and broth are all on my list for different reasons atm.

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 05:58 PM
I would have to look further but I might have an idea whom.

Let me know what you think.

Jvig43
06-05-2012, 06:08 PM
I mean right now I can vote for Elvis if you guys feel that is the best choice. I just dont want to have us end up reaching a majority before any other information gets out.

Todd Bertuzzi
06-05-2012, 06:09 PM
I'm honestly most suspicious of broth at this point so I'll go with my gut here.

Unvote: FlyingElvis
Vote: Broth

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 06:10 PM
I mean right now I can vote for Elvis if you guys feel that is the best choice. I just dont want to have us end up reaching a majority before any other information gets out.

If you don't actually suspect FE, don't vote for him. We aren't up against the clock, any further discussion won't hurt anything. The last two votes always inevitably come anyways.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Jvig, if you actually want to help the town, you're best served by laying out any suspicions and reasoning you have.

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 06:11 PM
Vote Count:

jvig (2) - Bantx, FlyingElvis
FlyingElvis (5) - Cigaro, SuperMcGee, UKFan, JR, Jensen
Broth (1) - Todd

Jvig43
06-05-2012, 06:20 PM
Jvig, if you actually want to help the town, you're best served by laying out any suspicions and reasoning you have.

I can do this, I'm going out for the Celtics game but late tonight (well unless the gf sleeps over) early tomorrow can get all my points down from what Ive read through. I may be a bit late for this particular day tho.

SuperMcGee
06-05-2012, 06:29 PM
So is it just me or is the Mafia laying low? It seems like the two that have been locked up spoke less then 10x.

Right now that leaves us with:

Jensen - 7
JVig - 8

Close to that level of posting
ncst8 - 11
UKFan - 20
Vidae - 23

Suddenly Vidae became very suspicious to me... anyone else's thoughts?

vidae did hop on the TH vote late, and there was a post he had after people were wondering where he was all day that said something like "I've been here the whole time, just not posting". I don't know if that's bad or not, but it's certainly a little annoying, especially since he hasn't really had an original conjecture the whole game.

ncst8 has also been really quiet since his role claim, which is worrisome considering how many people have bought into it. If he really is something like Rob, he is an unattractive kill for mafia and should be pretty open in regards to helping the town.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 06:35 PM
I believe ncst8 is what he says he is... He couldn't really just come up with that off the top of his head.

Right now Broth, Todd and Jensen seem to fit into the category that JBond is hunting for... although to be honest I haven't been able to go back and read due to doing things around the house.

I will say Todd might stick out to me the most of those names.

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 06:37 PM
I think I might know which character Elvis is and if I'm right then he's not evil. Other than being all over the place (which many players of this game are) what is it he's done that is so suspicious?

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 06:37 PM
I don't think Elvis is evil.

vidae
06-05-2012, 06:38 PM
You guys can continue to be suspicious of me if you want, but I'm still not evil. It's hilarious that I voted for TH seconds after Cain did, but I'm suspicious for jumping on a lynch train and he isn't.

I didn't post much the first few days because that is a surefire way to get yourself killed. I'm tired of dying early.

If you have to lynch someone, go ahead and lynch me. You'll see you were wrong. I've said I'm good for days and you still don't believe me so maybe the only way you will is to see my death message.

I don't know what to think about FE but in the name of expediency I'll vote for him now since the rest of you are so sure.

vote : FlyingElvis

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Vidae I was just saying looking at the voting trends/ posting history it comes across suspicious. Although I do not think you are evil tbh.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 06:42 PM
I think I might know which character Elvis is and if I'm right then he's not evil. Other than being all over the place (which many players of this game are) what is it he's done that is so suspicious?

You don't need to come out and say it, since I may be on the same page, but care to make a hint as to who you think his character is?

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 06:43 PM
Jvig is a savvy player who is now playing dumb. I hope at least some of you can see that. Humble acceptance that he may be lynched, quietly willing to vote how the group wants, generally saying all the right things while passing off his lack of activity as just being too busy while posting up a storm everywhere else.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 06:44 PM
I'd like to hear from Elvis before we lynch him has he said anything since the lynch train has started?

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 06:48 PM
vidae did hop on the TH vote late, and there was a post he had after people were wondering where he was all day that said something like "I've been here the whole time, just not posting". I don't know if that's bad or not, but it's certainly a little annoying, especially since he hasn't really had an original conjecture the whole game.

ncst8 has also been really quiet since his role claim, which is worrisome considering how many people have bought into it. If he really is something like Rob, he is an unattractive kill for mafia and should be pretty open in regards to helping the town.

Good point on ncst8.

Vidae voting just to speed things up now that he's being pushed, eh?

Jvig . . . really? Now it's "I'll contribute tonight, or maybe tomorrow." Contribute nothing, buy time, ignore, stall, contribute nothing.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 06:52 PM
I'd like to hear from Elvis before we lynch him has he said anything since the lynch train has started?

The logic is brothing terrible. Don't buy it.

I am good. But at least you'll only be losing a wafer when these knuckledraggers make poor decision. The way Gotham is going so far, I'm probably better off since a quick lynch is better than facing the scum, for me.

Take note that I've consistently questioned Todd, Jvig & Cigaro (only bad if working a game in cahoots w/Shane) as well as implicating JR for his soft defense of TitanHope.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 06:54 PM
The logic is brothing terrible. Don't buy it.

I am good. But at least you'll only be losing a wafer when these knuckledraggers make poor decision. The way Gotham is going so far, I'm probably better off since a quick lynch is better than facing the scum, for me.

Take note that I've consistently questioned Todd, Jvig & Cigaro (only bad if working a game in cahoots w/Shane) as well as implicating JR for his soft defense of TitanHope.

Ummm... What logic? I said I wanted to give you the opportunity to defend yourself... asshole

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Let me know what you think.

I went back and read and the only two that gave some sort of resistance to the TH lynching were JR and Broth. If JR is evil he covered his tracks of trying to protect TH pretty well and Broth was a little out in the open.

Thats what I gleaned from rereading everything that happened yesterday.

Well besides that Todd left before the TH train really got moving and JVig popped up right as the day closed.

I restate what I said earlier. JVig, JR and Broth seem the most likely to me at this point.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 06:59 PM
Ummm... What logic? I said I wanted to give you the opportunity to defend yourself... asshole

you didn't actually post any logic. i was saying the logic leading to my votes isn't great. not sure why you got so . . . rustled.

Todd Bertuzzi
06-05-2012, 07:00 PM
I will say that the thread moved pretty quickly on to the next day during the period I was gone this afternoon *hint* *hint*.

bantx
06-05-2012, 07:07 PM
You're always leaving or will be gone then the thread closes

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 07:09 PM
I went back and read and the only two that gave some sort of resistance to the TH lynching were JR and Broth. If JR is evil he covered his tracks of trying to protect TH pretty well and Broth was a little out in the open.

Thats what I gleaned from rereading everything that happened yesterday.

Well besides that Todd left before the TH train really got moving and JVig popped up right as the day closed.

I restate what I said earlier. JVig, JR and Broth seem the most likely to me at this point.

I can see that, especially with broth. I'm waffling on Jvig. JR rubbed me the wrong way early, but I didn't think much of it. Which of the 3 do you think we should take a run at? I'll follow you on this one as I feel very confident you are good.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 07:10 PM
you didn't actually post any logic. i was saying the logic leading to my votes isn't great. not sure why you got so . . . rustled.

I'm not use to people using brothing as a verb to reference anyone but me :facepalm:

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 07:11 PM
I'm not use to people using brothing as a verb to reference anyone but me :facepalm:

Brothing will soon be bigger than Tebowing.

You're welcome!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 07:16 PM
vote: lynch Jvig

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 07:16 PM
Vote Count:

jvig (3) - Bantx, FlyingElvis, killswitch
FlyingElvis (6) - Cigaro, SuperMcGee, UKFan, JR, Jensen, vidae
Broth (1) - Todd

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 07:22 PM
I can see that, especially with broth. I'm waffling on Jvig. JR rubbed me the wrong way early, but I didn't think much of it. Which of the 3 do you think we should take a run at? I'll follow you on this one as I feel very confident you are good.

I feel like Broth would be the most obvious choice but I don't feel all that confident. If I had to choose someone at this point I think it would be Broth, JR coming in 2nd and Jvig rounding out the top 3

Shane P. Hallam
06-05-2012, 07:25 PM
I feel like Broth would be the most obvious choice but I don't feel all that confident. If I had to choose someone at this point I think it would be Broth, JR coming in 2nd and Jvig rounding out the top 3

You think Broth is a better alternative to FE? I could go for either one, but I do agree that those 4 (and FE,) should be on the radar.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 07:28 PM
I don't know... FE is all over the place which seems out of character for the games I remember him in but I just don't think he is bad.

SuperMcGee
06-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Jvig is a savvy player who is now playing dumb. I hope at least some of you can see that. Humble acceptance that he may be lynched, quietly willing to vote how the group wants, generally saying all the right things while passing off his lack of activity as just being too busy while posting up a storm everywhere else.

It's not a bad argument you have there, but I actually feel sort of the opposite as IBC here (here = a couple pages ago). With TH and Caddy being so quiet, I suspect the remaining mafia are likely to be more active than a whole quiet squadron. So I'm a little wary of people still voting for jvig. The suspicion on him is not unfounded, but I don't know if we should be riding the trend at this point.

I stand by you being my vote.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 07:42 PM
Cain, I want you to clear some stuff up for me.

First, you were gung ho on lynching Cigaro, then Shane says, follow me to Titan Hope without any further explanation, so you do. Yes, I found that a bit suspicious, so I asked about it. That isn't defending TH. As soon as you hinted that Shane might have more information than he was letting on, I switched my vote to TH.

Then at the beginning of this day, you once again say you are going after Cigaro. Why would you go after Cigaro again if you thought Shane had information about him being good? Can't you see how I would think that whole vote switching of your's was kind of suspicious?

As for why I was one of the last people to vote for TH. You switched your vote, so I went back to read what Shane had posted, trying to see if he hinted at having information. In the 15 minutes I was rereading the posts, four people voted for TH. That lynch train went from two votes to ten in about 30 minutes.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 07:49 PM
It's not a bad argument you have there, but I actually feel sort of the opposite as IBC here (here = a couple pages ago). With TH and Caddy being so quiet, I suspect the remaining mafia are likely to be more active than a whole quiet squadron. So I'm a little wary of people still voting for jvig. The suspicion on him is not unfounded, but I don't know if we should be riding the trend at this point.

I stand by you being my vote.

I stand by you being wrong.

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 07:50 PM
Cain, I want you to clear some stuff up for me.

First, you were gung ho on lynching Cigaro, then Shane says, follow me to Titan Hope without any further explanation, so you do. Yes, I found that a bit suspicious, so I asked about it. That isn't defending TH. As soon as you hinted that Shane might have more information than he was letting on, I switched my vote to TH.

Then at the beginning of this day, you once again say you are going after Cigaro. Why would you go after Cigaro again if you thought Shane had information about him being good? Can't you see how I would think that whole vote switching of your's was kind of suspicious?

As for why I was one of the last people to vote for TH. You switched your vote, so I went back to read what Shane had posted, trying to see if he hinted at having information. In the 15 minutes I was rereading the posts, four people voted for TH. That lynch train went from two votes to ten in about 30 minutes.

I didn't think JBond had any info on Cigaro... I just thought he had information on TH thus making me take the side of someone who already had some incriminating evidence and a potential investigation on him.

See the thing is I have played enough of these games to pick up on peoples posting styles. JBond usually won't come forward the way he did against TH unless he is pretty damn sure.

As for Cigaro I was 75% on him and I still have some suspicions of him but I got lost in my attack and forgot what I typically preach in these games. Voting history, posting style and comparing it to previous game. It took this post:

to snap me back into the way I should be playing.

jrdrylie
06-05-2012, 07:58 PM
I didn't think JBond had any info on Cigaro... I just thought he had information on TH thus making me take the side of someone who already had some incriminating evidence and a potential investigation on him.

See the thing is I have played enough of these games to pick up on peoples posting styles. JBond usually won't come forward the way he did against TH unless he is pretty damn sure.

As for Cigaro I was 75% on him and I still have some suspicions of him but I got lost in my attack and forgot what I typically preach in these games. Voting history, posting style and comparing it to previous game. It took this post:

to snap me back into the way I should be playing.

Gotcha. I thought you believed he had info on Cigaro. And that is why I followed Shane as well. I know he is an early target of the mafia based on previous games so I could definitely understand why he would be so cryptic. He certainly would not want to give the mafia further reason to kill him early.

Cigaro
06-05-2012, 08:11 PM
This has appeared to stall out.

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Shane and Cain led us well yesterday. Take out one of the guys they agree on instead of one they don't. Seems easy enough to me, but I guess maybe that's cuz it's my ass on the line. lol

bantx
06-05-2012, 08:46 PM
I'll change my vote to FE since this is going no where and every seems like they've made up their mind.

unvote: Jvig

vote: FE

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 08:50 PM
All aboard the Vanilla Killa Express!

http://www.tiptopglobe.com/skin/smile/s2000.gif

killxswitch
06-05-2012, 08:52 PM
I think lynching FE is a waste of our time. I think he is a low level townie.

Brothgar
06-05-2012, 09:08 PM
Alright Right now three people have votes. Only one I have questions about.

Lynch FE

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 09:15 PM
I think that just killed him and I think JBond or myself is dying tonight. GL guys

FlyingElvis
06-05-2012, 09:16 PM
That'd be a THREAD LOCK.

BB probably isn't on since he didn't OCD the last few votes.

Unless someone on this list is wrong, quit posting!
Vote Count:

jvig (3) - Bantx, FlyingElvis, killswitch
FlyingElvis (6) - Cigaro, SuperMcGee, UKFan, JR, Jensen, vidae
Broth (1) - Todd

ImBrotherCain
06-05-2012, 09:17 PM
I also think thats majority. I will lock for BB

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 09:21 PM
Sorry. Was playing FF7. Aeris just died... That one will always hurt.

FINAL Vote Count:

jvig (2) - FlyingElvis, killswitch
FlyingElvis (8) - Cigaro, SuperMcGee, UKFan, JR, Jensen, vidae, bantx, broth
Broth (1) - Todd

BeerBaron
06-05-2012, 09:26 PM
After much deliberation, FlyingElvis' erratic voting was enough to do him in. He was taken by Gotham police to Arkham for psychological evaluation.

http://i.imgur.com/vsrAg.jpg
FlyingElvis - Chelsea Cunningham - Townie - Has been Lynched.

Night 4 has begun. Night actions...blah blah blah...you know the drill.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 07:43 AM
Gotham High would be in mourning once again after the night's actions. Todd Bertuzzi, a star athlete at the school, was found dead. He appears to have been brutally beaten. Whoever did it must have been quite strong to take down such a well built athlete.

http://i.imgur.com/6f9g7.jpg
Todd - Nelson Nash - Townie - Has been killed.

Day 5 has begun. With 13 remaining, 7 are needed for majority.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 07:45 AM
Vote: broth

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Vote Count:

Broth (1) - Shane

With 13 remaining, 7 are needed for majority.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 07:46 AM
I still think Jvig COULD be evil, but if so, he'd be playing a darn good game. I think broth is more likely to be evil at this point, trying to "wait" for TH to save him perhaps.

Shane P. Hallam
06-06-2012, 07:50 AM
My suspicions lie with:

Broth
Jvig
McGee

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 08:08 AM
Hold up Shane... I just noticed and interesting trend McGee has abstained from every vote except yesterdays. I just find that kind of interesting.

Here is a breakdown of all the days voting trends so people can see.

Day 1
FINAL Vote count:

Gonzo (4) - Caddy, killswitch, FlyingElvis, Shane
Forenci (12) - Gonzo, JR, Todd, ncstate, Cigaro, Brodeur, jvig, UKfan, Broth, Bantx, Rob, CMD

With 23 alive, 12 are needed for majority.
Day 2
FINAL Vote Count:

FlyingElvis (1) - Jensen
Brodeur (2) - CMD, killswitch
CMD (11) - Todd, UKFan, Rob, Bantx, TH, Cigaro, JR, vidae, broth, FlyingElvis, Brody
Cigaro (1) - Cain
jvig (1) - Shane

With 21 remaining, 11 are needed for majority.

Sorry, was spacing out.
Day 3
FINAL Vote Count:

TH (10) - Shane, UKFan, CJ, Cain, FlyingElvis, killswitch, Bantx, vidae, JR, Cigaro

Day 4

FINAL Vote Count:
jvig (2) - FlyingElvis, killswitch
FlyingElvis (8) - Cigaro, SuperMcGee, UKFan, JR, Jensen, vidae, bantx, broth
Broth (1) - Todd

The guys who have voted to lynch the townies so far has been:

JR, Todd, Cigaro, UK, Broth, Bantx and Vidae. Todd and Broth didn't vote for TH. Bantx, JR, Cigaro and vidae all voted late for TH.

McGee and Jensen have both abstained from most votes (Jensen participated twice. Day 2 and Day 4. McGee only participated on day 4 to vote to lynch FE.

This should be our focus right now.

bantx
06-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Vote: Broth

He hasn't played like his usual self.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Vote Count:

Broth (2) - Shane, bantx

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 08:29 AM
Well, my original character assumption about FE was correct. But his continued suspicious activity mad me think he might be Inque as well. Ill be out most of this morning only checking by phone, but IBC made an interesting observation with McGee, and broth has seemed different this game. Vidaes been strangley quiet as well.

bantx
06-06-2012, 08:33 AM
With only 1 kill a night I'm thinking we have about 2 left?

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Well with 23 people I assume we have 4-5 mafia and 1 SK.

So 2-3 bad guys left sounds like a solid guess.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 08:42 AM
I can get on board with Broth right now. He has certainly played a much more restrained game than I'm used to.

Lynch Broth

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 08:53 AM
Since I'm going to be gone and unsure of how often I can check in, I'll vote for broth since I'm suspicious, but I urge you to also keep discussing what IBC pointed out, as well as how vidae has been much quieter this game.

Vote: broth

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 08:58 AM
I don't like this lynch train...

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Vote Count:

Broth (4) - Shane, bantx, JR, Cigaro

bantx
06-06-2012, 09:00 AM
Vote Early Suspicious
Vote Late Suspicious
Vote in the middle Suspicious

UKfan
06-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Hold up Shane... I just noticed and interesting trend McGee has abstained from every vote except yesterdays. I just find that kind of interesting.

Here is a breakdown of all the days voting trends so people can see.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

The guys who have voted to lynch the townies so far has been:

JR, Todd, Cigaro, UK, Broth, Bantx and Vidae. Todd and Broth didn't vote for TH. Bantx, JR, Cigaro and vidae all voted late for TH.

McGee and Jensen have both abstained from most votes (Jensen participated twice. Day 2 and Day 4. McGee only participated on day 4 to vote to lynch FE.

This should be our focus right now.

Just to point out, I was one of the first to vote for TH

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Just to point out, I was one of the first to vote for TH

Oh I know hence why I didn't mention you a second time. You are one of the people I have some faith in.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Meh. I voted for Elvis on a previous day, too. Only guy I've really gone for. I didn't trust how he was playing and who he was going after. I unvoted him on the earlier day because of his character hint, but thought that might not have been right after CJ fit his hint and Cigaro backed off of his innocence.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Vote Early Suspicious
Vote Late Suspicious

Somebody gets it!

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 09:08 AM
To me its not really suspicious to vote early or in the middle depending on the circumstances but to vote early on all the townies and vote late on the Mafia guy... That is suspicious.

UKfan
06-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Oh I know hence why I didn't mention you a second time. You are one of the people I have some faith in.

Yeah I read your post wrong, my bad.

vidae
06-06-2012, 09:30 AM
Broth hasn't acted suspiciously to me so maybe someone can clue me in as to why you think he has been.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 09:36 AM
To me its not really suspicious to vote early or in the middle depending on the circumstances but to vote early on all the townies and vote late on the Mafia guy... That is suspicious.

Well everything depends on circumstance. I think voting early when somebody comes out with solid information or extreme confidence (that isn't woot) can definitely be an evil tactic. Middle voting always concerns me if it is repeated throughout a game, but that's usually more of a serial killer move.

The pattern you laid is almost always a bad sign, though. Which makes me feel like I'm walking into a bad situation if I vote for broth, since I've seen my name tossed around a bit here, today. Anyway, he is pretty suspect but I'll give him a chance to broth his way out of this/broth his way further into it.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Honestly I am more weary of JR at this point and I think he would be my vote.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 10:03 AM
IBC, anything specific concerning jr?

Unvote: broth
Vote: vidae

There's just something not right about him this game. Broth is playing suspiciously, but I think vidae is doing more so.

BeerBaron
06-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Vote Count:

Broth (3) - Shane, bantx, JR
vidae (1) - Cigaro

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:05 AM
Hey broth you posted in the mafia thread, but not in here?

vidae
06-06-2012, 10:06 AM
Cigaro you really need to get off my D!

I haven't been as active as I usually am on purpose. I'm still playing the same way I normally do, just with less posts. Is it really THAT suspicious?

I'm just tired of dying early in these games so I figured I'd be less talkative, but that doesn't mean my brain has stopped working.

The fact that you keep pushing for me when prominent members of the town have said they don't believe I'm evil is starting to get annoying and a little suspicious.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:08 AM
Well you haven't contributed much at all.

Cigaro
06-06-2012, 10:09 AM
Yes, your changed style really is that suspicious.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:09 AM
And you'd think that after saying "I'm laying low for a reason and I don't like dying early" puts a target on your head from ze mafia, but you're still here. Like you said you're usually targeted early.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Yeah all I'll say is this. I'm may not be playing like myself in this game. There's a reason for that.

vidae
06-06-2012, 10:10 AM
Well you haven't contributed much at all.

I haven't?

Yes, your changed style really is that suspicious.

It isn't a changed style. My style hasn't changed. I just decided to post less. I'm usually there mixing it up with everyone else, but there hasn't been a need to. Other people have taken the reins and led and I've been content letting them do so.

And you'd think that after saying "I'm laying low for a reason and I don't like dying early" puts a target on your head from ze mafia, but you're still here. Like you said you're usually targeted early.

You're going to have to ask them why I haven't been targeted, but it isn't because I'm evil.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 10:12 AM

JRs soft defense of TH and his passive play but always getting in the lynches makes me suspicious.

jrdrylie
06-06-2012, 10:15 AM

Here is why I'm suspicious...

Vote Early Suspicious
Vote Late Suspicious

Seriously. I voted early for Forenci, in the middle for CMD and FE, and late for TH. If you look back at my games, I always vote in lynches. I don't think I have ever missed a vote. That's just how I play. So me "getting in on every lynch vote" should not be a reason for suspicion. And I'm not sure what IBC means by passive play. I have the third most posts in the game.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:16 AM
I haven't?

It isn't a changed style. My style hasn't changed. I just decided to post less. I'm usually there mixing it up with everyone else, but there hasn't been a need to. Other people have taken the reins and led and I've been content letting them do so.

You're going to have to ask them why I haven't been targeted, but it isn't because I'm evil.

You really haven't. Most of your 25 post consist of voting and defending yourself.

vidae
06-06-2012, 10:17 AM
Trust me, I've read every single one of your posts and there is really nothing helpful in them either.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Then you must have not read them all.

Brothgar
06-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Guys I really think you are barking up the wrong tree with vidae

vidae
06-06-2012, 10:22 AM
Then you must have not read them all.

I read them all.

This is a no win situation for me. If I post a lot I get killed. If I change it up and don't post much I'm suspicious to the town. It's starting to get ridiculous.

I'll say it for the last time: I'm not evil. I'm good. I have done nothing to harm the town.

If you still don't believe me go ahead and lynch me. You're losing another good member of the town and you'll get absolutely zero information from it, but it's really up to you.

SuperMcGee
06-06-2012, 10:23 AM
Bantx is trying, though, I can see that. We're only 1/4 on lynches and much of the days are spent in slow paced cluelessness. I can't even imagine how you feel reading all of this and not doing anything.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:24 AM
Guys I really think you are barking up the wrong tree with vidae

You want to a reason why?

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:25 AM
It's day 5 we have no information and we've been playing the suspicious guessing game

Jensen
06-06-2012, 10:27 AM
It's day 5 now usually a watcher/investigator or something has come out by now and nobody has so that's probably why the town is lost. I don't think vidae is evil, not sure on broth. Mcgee is slowly climbing up my suspicious list. I'm still not sold on IBC being good either.

bantx
06-06-2012, 10:28 AM
You want to a reason why?

And I meant want to explain why.

brain fart*

vidae
06-06-2012, 10:28 AM
Bantx is trying, though, I can see that. We're only 1/4 on lynches and much of the days are spent in slow paced cluelessness. I can't even imagine how you feel reading all of this and not doing anything.

I'm definitely doing stuff, I'm just not posting. Is that really that hard to understand? I've never been the reason the game has stalled at night in any game I've ever played and this one is no different.

If I had something concrete to post I would post it. I don't. You can take that for "lack of trying" or "not being helpful" but that doesn't make it true. I'm doing the same thing I've done every single game, except I'm not throwing names around this time.

I have read every single post in this thread. I have my suspicions, but I have no proof of anything.

Like I said, go ahead and kill me if you HONESTLY believe I'm evil. If you really believe it I won't even be mad. You'll be wrong, but I won't be angry.

ImBrotherCain
06-06-2012, 10:30 AM
It's day 5 now usually a watcher/investigator or something has come out by now and nobody has so that's probably why the town is lost. I don't think vidae is evil, not sure on broth. Mcgee is slowly climbing up my suspicious list. I'm still not sold on IBC being good either.

Wait what?